Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle. Before we get into the episode, I wanted to talk to you guys about a new thing I'm doing where you can help support my lizard endeavors by becoming a premium member of this podcast over at Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. Premium members, or gek Legends, as I call them, we'll be able to get every new and existing episode of Therapy Gecko completely ad free. They'll also get a bonus podcast episode once a month, a bonus live show episode once a month from all of the live shows I've been doing around the world, a member's only live stream once a month. Plus you'll also support my ability to continue, hopefully doing this podcast for a long time, doing it around the world, and also supporting my ability to occasionally go eat a slice of pizza. Go to Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com or find the link in the episode description to become a gek Legend. Today. All right, let's get into the episode. Hello, how you doing, I'm doing all right? What is going on with you? What is your name?
Speaker 2: My name's Bella, Bella.
Speaker 1: What did you want to call in to talk about today?
Speaker 2: I have like a few things I kind of. I wanted to ask you a question though, And this is really funny because somebody in the chat. I couldn't tell if it was my voice or like mannerisms or something, but somebody in the chat asked if I was Jewish, and I was like, shit, like, my do I sound Jewish?
Speaker 1: Are you maybe as a Jewish? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I am Jewish, but like do I But like it was a strange to me that somebody asked me that, because I was like, I don't feel like I sound super Jewish, but maybe I do. Like do you ever get people to tell you that you sound Jewish?
Speaker 1: Do you take it as a bad thing that you sound Jewish?
Speaker 2: No? No, not at all. But I'm like, I'm I feel like I'm very like culturally Jewish, but not religiously because like my parents are from my parents are from the Soviet Union, right or like originally the Soviet Unions, Like they immigrated when they were like in their teens, like before it collapse or whatever. So like I'm Jewish, but like I don't know, like you weren't really allowed to be religious in the Soviet Union, So everybody's like kind of culturally Jewish but not religiously, so like, I don't know, I'm kind of like an atheist. I don't really believe in anything, but like culturally, like I still felt with being Jewish, like it's fun.
Speaker 1: So wait, okay, back to the couple things that you wanted to talk about was this was was being Jewish one of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Kind of, because I feel like I've heard you talk about being Jewish before and like how you heard Did you go to Jewish camp or Jewish school?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, Jewish camp.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I went to Jewish school from kindergarten third grade. Then I went to public school, but then I was in the Hebrew School until I was miss.
Speaker 2: Oh you did Hebrew School?
Speaker 1: Did school the h did the Jewish summer camps. Did did a little bit of the Bbyo in high school.
Speaker 2: And oh my gosh, you were a Bbyops were you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Dude, No, but I knew so many people who were. But that's the thing is like I was like Jewish, but not the kind of Bbyo Jewish. It's just a different type.
Speaker 1: I actually got hazed in my Bbyo chapter. They're like what, yeah, they well, there was this one night I remember where they uh they brought us down into a basement and they made us all watch hardcore porn and uh, like, one by one they would take us into this room and like drip hot candle wax on our back or something like that.
Speaker 3: Are you lying?
Speaker 1: No, I'm behind you percent serious and uh one of our one of uh I think like our parents found out and the chapter got in a whole bunch of trouble. But I mean good times, good times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. I dated this guy my senior year of high school who was bbyo Jewish and he was like went to Jewish camp in northern Wisconsin and he was like a counselor and it was just like such a big part of his life. And I just remember like kind of low key making fun of it at some point.
Speaker 1: By the way, I just want to just want to clarify. I just want to clarify. I just want to clarify. I think people maybe in the chat got me. These were not adults doing this. These were this was other sixteen year olds doing this. Okay, just to be clear, this is clear. That did not happen to me. That was not an adult stripping candle wax on me.
Speaker 2: That was another sixteen year old boy.
Speaker 1: I was I was looking at the chat and I realized, don't I turned the chat off for a little bit, but I was looking at it and realized that maybe that did it did not come off like that.
Speaker 2: No, maybe it sounded weird. Yeah yeah, but no, no anyway, yeah, like so, so my boyfriend had like he was like a big part of it, and I just like I made fun of it once and he just was like so upset about the fact that I made fun of it. But it really is like, you know, a big fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's also really funny, like they're.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: Jews have this that like we're obsessed with shushing. Like I've never been shushed more in my fucking life than any There's always this point and it's always the most dude like there's there's always like in bb YO and in Jewish summer campus, there's always this like one moment where like everything has to stop because a guy is about to say something you know what I'm talking about, Yeah, and then everyone and then the most all the most annoying kids would look at you and go like sh and it's like, fucking, I hope your head experience.
Speaker 2: There's like certain actions I feel like that are just like so to me as a Jewish person, like so Jewish is like such a Jewish thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, I'm glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm glad, I because I noticed that while I was, I have not been shushed since it is leaving the Jews since the last Jewish event I was at it.
Speaker 2: Did you have a bar Mitzvah?
Speaker 1: I did? I did have a bermtzva.
Speaker 2: Did you have a theme?
Speaker 1: I did? My the you know this is kind of tragic. Actually, my theme was the Los Angeles Lakers. Let me ask h how many Los Angeles Lakers games do you think I saw before I settled on that as the theme of my ber Mitzvah.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess a solid zero.
Speaker 1: Fucking one maybe. But here's the thing is, I was, I was really into video games, and but for some reason I was I was a very shy I was a really shy kid, and I as a kid, I I really it's funny because when I didn't want to draw any attention to myself, I didn't want to. I just wanted to like be as low key as possible. I think that's what it's like in middle school. I mean, maybe not for some kids who were a little bit better socially and whatnot. But I just really didn't want to draw any attention to myself. So I'm like, let me just do a theme that is what everyone else is doing, because that's I was never and I'm not into sports. I was never into sports, but everyone was did these fucking sports bar mitzvahs. So I was like, all right, let me do a basketball one. We'll all sign a basketball. It could have been so much cooler, though. I could have had everyone signed a GameCube and we could have had the pack band table and the market. It would have been sweet. But I decided to I decided to conform. I even remember I for you know how you give you do the giveaways and stuff. Yeah, yeah, so my I remember wanting to make my sweatshirt as minimalistic as possible. It says LRD twelve eleven ten on it, and that's it. I didn't want any like graphics, I didn't want any like funny little things. I just wanted to be very minimal just for this weird thing of like, I didn't want to draw any attention there were no girls at buy my barmitzvah.
Speaker 2: There was one girl, and oh you didn't get to have like your first little dance or whatever.
Speaker 1: It was just there was only one girl. I wasn't friends with really like any girls except for this one girl from uh uh, from from sleep away camp who came. And I remember my mom like acknowledging that, like she was like, so there's something I fucking something where my mom had the microphone and she was like, and the one girl or something like she acknowledged the fact that there was only one. I remember feeling feeling embarrassed about that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, but they're kind of embarrassing things, aren't they. Like if you don't like having a lot of attention on you, then it's pretty much your worst nightmare, right because like that's all it is. It's just like your name plastered on everything and so much attention on you. It's just awkward, I feel like. But I don't know. I mean, I never had one, so it was always super fun to go to other people and see kind of like what their thing was like. I don't know, I've always thought it was super fun.
Speaker 1: Here's a cool thing, my bar mitzvah, because really because there was no girls, Like, we didn't do a dance thing, right, because it's not a bunch of like both you know, twelve year old boys aren't. They're not really into like dancing to the hits, you know. So it was that we had it at Davon Busters and everyone got cars. They do bar Mitzvah's. We had a Davon Buster's bar Mitzvah and everybody.
Speaker 2: It was actually probably really fun because it was I was the one that was at a Gokar place and it was actually so much more fun than any.
Speaker 1: Of the other ones I went to, so much more fun than the dance party ones. We all had game cards and uh, it was it was cool. I looked like ship. My hair was even longer than it is now. Yeah, covered in pimples is bad, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like that sounds way more fun than the other ones I went to because they did like the because I don't know, I don't know what you guys called it, but here in the Chicago Sarvice we called it like a snowball dance. So like you'd basically just be like the boys would be in a circle facing outwards and then the girls would be in a circle outside the boys facing inwards, and then they'd say, like they'd play music, and then when they'd say snowball, you had to stand in front of the person who you landed on and like dance with them for a little bit. And seriously, it was the most awkward and embarrassing. Yeah, it was so awkward, and like the fact that like the boys knew that they kind of had to put their hands on your hips, but they would like barely touch your hips because they were scared. So you're just standing like two feet apart and it's just awkward, and there's a DJ and all the parents are watching you, so it's uncomfortable, and like that's just what we did. And then there was another, like another version of it. I guess, like it wasn't a game. It was just like whoever's bar about Mitzvah was. They would stand in the middle of all these other kids and then they'd like pick their first dance, and then whoever they picked for their first little snowball dance was like a huge deal because then everybody would assume that that was who you had a crush on. And then they'd say snowball, and then you'd pick another partner and then at some point kind of everybody's hand thing. But you'd be standing there and you'd be freaking out thinking when is somebody gonna pick me? And what if they don't, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: All the like, it's funny, I I all those kinds of anxieties that are very they're very specific to that time period in your life. You know, it's fine. I don't think about that stuff anymore because now I'm like, no one, nobody can know, nobody can scare me that much with social anxiety.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not.
Speaker 1: I know, it's funny. I'm gonna actually I'm thinking about this right now. I'll tell you this.
Speaker 5: So, uh, in.
Speaker 1: Back when I was getting kind of trained for my bar mitzva, what they would do is they would have you go to somebody else's bar mitzvah at the synagogue to like observe and see how they do it. And I was invited to this, well, I so I had to go to I wasn't invited, but I I I literally was not invited to the Spartsans bar metzvah, but I had to go to go to it because it was that we were at the same synagogue, and at this girls bar Mitzvah is like all these kids from my middle school who were like the popular kids, the lacrosse players whatever, and I was like scared of them, Like I didn't want to draw, I didn't want to be seen, I didn't want There's something about them, like it just scared me. And so I just kept like standing outside of the shool like looking in. Yeah you know, and and I was like having a panic attack. I like went into the to the restroom and I was like just hiding there like I didn't want to go in. And yeah, all right, and you know what's I'm thinking, You know, I want to talk about this right now, because I thought I was thinking about that story just now in my head. I was gonna tell it to you, and I thought I was over it, but dude, I was in Dude. I was in Hawaii for my tour. Yeah uh, you know, a week ago, and I was staying at a hostel and the hostel was having this like booze cruise event and I didn't have anything, I didn't have anything else going on.
Speaker 3: I was just there alone.
Speaker 1: So I was like, Okay, maybe I'll go to this, like Booze Cruise event with the hostel, and they were all meeting at the pier and I walked over to the I walked over to the pier, and I saw everybody who was gathered at the Booze Cruise, and it was.
Speaker 4: All these like.
Speaker 1: They're like like early twenties, like very attractive people who they just looked like they were on this like different et chelon or something like that, like they were like cool, yeah people whatever.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It was that same kind of thing from middle school. And I wore buy it and and I fuck it. I was doing the same thing a week ago that I did at the at the shool where I'm like looking in being like I don't know if I want to go in there. I don't I want to go in there. And so I just didn't go on the on the Booze Cruise.
Speaker 2: I just do you regret it though, Like do you wish you would have gone?
Speaker 1: Okay? So then the hostel had this whole like WhatsApp chat that I was in and then it's like midnight or so, oh it's the next day and everyone of the group chat is like dude, Memories for life were made on that Booze cruise. It was like, oh my god, this was so fun last night. So glad I went. Things got a little crazy and I was looking at it and I laughed. I was like, that's that's It felt very like a sitcomie thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, maybe maybe the next place that you go, like where you find yourself in a similar situation, you should just like really force yourself to go, just to like break that pattern. Like maybe it'll help to like reframe that in your head that like just because there's hot people doesn't mean that you're not allowed to go.
Speaker 3: You know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I mean like there's I have a lot of times in my life where I feel extremely socially confident, especially in you know, I mean I'm in all these scenarios nowadays where like it's my it's my universe, you know, Like I'm you know, like if I'm at like my my one of my live shows and I'm talking to people, it's like I feel very comfortable because it's like this, this is me socially existing in a universe that I've created, you know. Or if I'm at like you know whatever, something like that. But if I'm like if it's like a foreign country, fucking nobody knows. I don't know anybody. It's like I'm like, oh shit, I'm like nervous again, like I was in middle school. And I think in my head, I want to get two. I'd love to challenge myself get to that point where I feel and some days, a lot of days I do a lot of days I can just kind of walk into group people like, Hey, what's up, what's going on? Like I do have that ability, but some days, some days I don't. And I want to be able to make sure. I want to try to get to a point where I always feel comfortable just approaching a group of strangers or putting myself out there in that way. And it's cool because I think spending a lot of time in my own universe, you know it socializing with people, you know, in my Gecko suit, which even even when it's like strangers and I'm in my Gecko suit, it's still still my universe.
Speaker 2: But the Gecko suit is also like it almost it's like a disguise of some kinds, do you know what I mean. So it's like when you're not wearing your suit, it's like you don't have that disguise on. So it's almost like a harder for you to go and be that same person that you are with a cute and it's kind of like that I feel like.
Speaker 1: You know, so, I mean, I I'm like outside of the booze cruise thing, and I'm like and I'm saying to myselthing like fuck, I thought I was like I thought I passed that. I thought I thought I graduated from this. Yeah, you know, in some way, I thought I graduated from ever being like socially anxious again. But it was also about it was also kind of cool because it made me feel like I have more to more to develop, No, for sure, but also.
Speaker 2: Like nobody ever is like socially adapt all the time. You know, like you're gonna have off dage, and I feel like that's not a big deal. It's just like as long as you're like aware that you like want to do something or don't want to do something, you know, But like if nobody's expecting you to go and be social and go to every single booz crew, you could possibly go.
Speaker 1: No, but it's not about it's not about it. But that's it's not about other people expecting me. It's or it's not about what other people expect of me. It's about me.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a it's a desire within me to be like sure, dude, I I I fucking like being able to be like I can walk up to any person, any whatever group of people, anyone I think is interesting I want to talk to just fucking talk to them. No, and and what the nature of what I do makes that easier because there's there's like a context to it of like, hey, I'm here making a thing and that's my reason to be talking to you right now. But talking to somebody who you have no reason to talk to is like scary, you know. But even if you have any you know, if you at a hostel or you at a party or something. I think about it, like, if you're at a party or a bar or whatever, it's like everybody's there. People are usually there to meet other people.
Speaker 2: Which is people, and they most likely feel the same way you do.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: That's so fair.
Speaker 1: That was the most I've I think, uh in concession concession constantly. That's the most I think I've talked on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Just now. Oh cool.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that I could get that out of you. That's pretty sick for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like you're doing you're doing some therapy. Bela.
Speaker 2: Well, I was going to tell you my mom is a therapist and has been a therapist for most of my life, so I think I kind of have a little bit of an edge. We've also I've like we've listened to your podcast together before and yeah, and she's very like, oh, like, this guy's doing therapy and I have to explain to her multiple times, like no, mom, like, he's not a real therapist.
Speaker 1: What what does your mom think of? What does your mom think of my therapy?
Speaker 2: She do you remember when you had that episode with that girl and her boyfriend's a therapist?
Speaker 1: And yeah, she's like she thinks it's not a good idea.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, she doesn't think it's a bad idea. She she's fine with it. Like we were listening to an episode about like the guy who ran away to join the circus or whatever, and she like thought it was really entertaining. And I think she said that she likes how you ask a lot of questions, Like that's what she said. She was like, it seems like he's really genuinely interested in what people, like, what people's life stories are, and like what they're trying to say, and kind of like he's good at reading people kind of what she said. But I think she said that, I mean, this is just my mom though my mom's kind of crazy, but she was not. She said that the biggest mistake that most early therapists make is that they spend a lot of time asking other people questions and don't give them genuine time and space to like actually reflect on what they're saying. Do they ask questions because they don't know how to fill the silence kind of but like she I mean, but also like she's been a therapist for years, so like you can't expect yourself to be at this level obviously, but she was like, yeah, like you kind of need to learn how to like fill the silence and like let them sit in that silence a bit. But I mean, like you're not doing that kind of therapy, so like, well, how I feel like you have silences? Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Tell your mom I have more Twitch subscribers than her.
Speaker 2: You absolutely do, so you one hundred percent do, so don't even worry, Like you guys are on different levels.
Speaker 1: Well you said, you had a handful of things. We talked. We talked a pretty long time about being Jewish. Was there any other things in your handful of things that you wanted to talk about?
Speaker 2: Like a little bit, I like talked to the chat a little bit. I graduated from college and winter twenty twenty one, and then I spent a few months working and then I actually, I actually lived in New Zealand for a year, so I went. I came back from New Zealand in June, and I like, I'm actually, I'm kind of mad at you, Loki, because you announced that you were going to New Zealand and Australia and I was so fucking excited to see you. And then I had to leave because my visa was over June seventh, so I had to go out of the country. And then you came later.
Speaker 1: What city are you in now?
Speaker 4: I'm in Chicago.
Speaker 2: I'm in the suburbs of Chicago.
Speaker 1: Oh fucking I'll be in Chicago in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you will. I actually, that's the other thing I was gonna say. And I was, this is a really good, good chance that we talked, because I low key DMD you on Instagram about this, but nobody Guilly didn't see it. I'm not mad or anything, but I have friends in Toronto, so I bought tickets to Toronto to see you because I knew you're coming there kind of soon, and I was like totally planning on going. But then I got back from New Zealand and I haven't been able to like find a like super steady job, so like now I don't think I can go to the Toronto show. So if anybody is in Toronto and wants to buy those tickets, like, there's tickets available now, so you should definitely do that. I think it's a ten pm show. But yeah, So I'm really upset because I almost saw you in New Zealand and then I've almost missed you in Canada.
Speaker 5: I will, I will four, I will, I will.
Speaker 1: Eventually I will come to where you are living and you will not have to leave the country to see me flail around in a gecko costume before your very human eyes.
Speaker 2: I know, and it's going to be like the greatest thing ever, and I'm super excited about it.
Speaker 3: Where did you?
Speaker 2: Where did you go when you came to Chicago.
Speaker 1: I went to the Lincoln Lodge, but I think next year I'll probably do a little bit bigger of a venue associated to Lincoln Lodge, like and Lodge are good homies.
Speaker 3: Second, no, no, no, I was just yeah.
Speaker 2: I just said, like Lincoln Hall is also other cool. I don't know if that's I don't know what Lincoln Lodges.
Speaker 1: Maybe that is Lincoln Hall. Is that a big theater.
Speaker 2: Lincoln Hall. Yes, it's like like they do like live music and stuff there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if I'm I don't know if I'm big enough to fill it but not. But I'm not big enough yet.
Speaker 2: It's a big place, so it's not huge. I mean, I feel like you could.
Speaker 1: Any final, any final things you want to say to people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 2: I always say yes to things.
Speaker 1: Except if somebody asks if they can kill you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's true. Say yes to things if there are things that you think you should do. And I don't know. You can always catch up on sleep. I feel like people people go to bud too early. You always catch up on sleep. Thanks for talking about Thanks for bringing up Hyle.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the I don't know. I wonder how many people who listen to this are Jewish that you know, really got it? Really We're in on on on on some of the hard, hard issues me and Bella were talking about. Hello, folks, it's Lyle. This concludes the phone call slash Judaism portion of this podcast and begins the portion of this podcast where we teleport to one of the most isolated big cities in the world, Perth, Australia, which is surrounded by miles and miles of uninhabitable forest, and yet people still manage to live there, eat food, look at each other and say words, just like they do all over the world. I was on as I was in Perth on tour this summer, and I and I took to the streets. I set up some chairs and some microphones and I managed to talk to some people there and that is what you are about to listen to their fun interviews. So strap in, We're going to talk to some real life people. Let's go to Australia. Oh goodness, what's your name man, Diego, Nice to meet you. What are you doing here in Perth?
Speaker 5: Starting cool?
Speaker 4: Do you live here?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what are you studying?
Speaker 5: Current zoology?
Speaker 4: Okay? What kind what kind of gecko? Do you am. I, here's a test.
Speaker 5: Getting lion gecko.
Speaker 1: You passed, thank you, here's your degree. Just kidding, I don't I don't have that kind of authority, although I don't know I got how hard I was gonna say, I don't have that kind of authority? But how hard is it to become be authorized to give out zoology degrees and perth?
Speaker 4: I feel like it's easy, right.
Speaker 5: I would say it's easy because it feels like everyone just giving them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not too.
Speaker 5: Much of a like a degity base thing. It's like if you read books about animals, you won't know about animals. You gonna like go when I touch them?
Speaker 1: And just like you've ever seen. When I was a child, there were advertisements all over.
Speaker 4: TV for this thing called zoo books.
Speaker 1: You know, zoo books is maybe it was an American thing, but there's things called zoo books and you would send a check for like twenty dollars in the mail and then every week they would send you a book about a different animal.
Speaker 3: Oh that's hype, Yeah that's nice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So maybe I don't know, Maybe you can you can probably learn everything you need to know for your zoology.
Speaker 4: Career from the Zoo books.
Speaker 1: Maybe by the way, of course, it's it's Lachland again. Of course. Crap. What was they saying to you?
Speaker 4: No, you know you never apologize for anything the Zoo books. What are you planning to do with your degree in zoology?
Speaker 5: An excuse to go to places?
Speaker 1: An excuse together?
Speaker 3: Places?
Speaker 4: What places?
Speaker 5: Africa, Antarctica, the Amazon?
Speaker 1: Oh ship? That sounds cool, man, Maybe I'll do being a gecko in Antarctica one day.
Speaker 4: Are there people.
Speaker 1: Chilling down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of scientists.
Speaker 1: Why how long have you lived in Perth for?
Speaker 3: Were you born here?
Speaker 5: Not two years? Moved from Panama?
Speaker 4: From Panama?
Speaker 1: Why Perth?
Speaker 5: Low standards?
Speaker 4: Low standards, low standards. Why is that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Low standards?
Speaker 5: I couldn't get into Bristol. I felt that I couldn't get into Queensland University does mainly look too boring and the only middle ground of birth.
Speaker 1: So you are here because you're literally here because it was your last option. Yeah, damn, it's a bummer.
Speaker 5: Sorry, birth, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: What are you having fun here? It's a cool city. I lie, I like it a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a are for five minutes.
Speaker 5: But I like the crackeads. Yeah, have you seen crackets? I've seen a few.
Speaker 1: The politically correct term is people who.
Speaker 4: Like to smoke crack.
Speaker 5: People who like to smoke crack.
Speaker 4: You've seen a lot of Yes, people who like smoke.
Speaker 5: People who like to smoke crack. Believe I also like to smoke crack, and ask me if I have cracked to smoke with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the thing. I by the way, I get people who like to smoke crack. Have you ever smoked crack?
Speaker 5: I have a smoked truck. I've been offer cracked. Yeah, I thart it's very beneficial for your mental health, but not crack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crack? Okay, the universe.
Speaker 1: They really are teaching some stuff at the University of Birth. Where did you learn that crack was benef ishu for your mental health?
Speaker 5: From a crack enjoyer?
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 5: He was telling me he had less depression of anxiety, just over all better life as a crack enjoyer.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Did he kind of sell you on it a little bit?
Speaker 5: Almost?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Think about it.
Speaker 1: It's like if you went to your therapist and there and you were like, hey, the SSRIs do not working.
Speaker 5: Do you have any crack. I've further doing it. Like something was like where you take meth?
Speaker 1: You heard they're doing something where you take math.
Speaker 5: Yes, where the therapy where you take myth to relax, meth therapy, meth therapy.
Speaker 1: What can make sense because there's MDMA therapy, there's like mushroom therapy and all that stuff. Meth therapy, meth therapy. Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Would you would you do that?
Speaker 5: I haven't been pushed to that point, so no, no so far, But I am one to in a safe control environment, I wouldn't say no.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, I kind of think that. Like I said, I get the people on the streets who are doing math, because I look, I'm a curious guy. I like new life experiences. I like doing stuff. I could totally see myself getting addicted to cracker math. I am no different from those guys. I could it could I could totally be doing that.
Speaker 5: I feel there's a difference because like I feel, to like start doing hard drugs, you need to be in a low point in life, sure, and so like I feel someone could do like a hard drug, math, crack and things like that and still get out of it if a normal life is like better. It's like I could be doing crack or I could be going around chilling eating ice cream.
Speaker 1: You feel like going around chilling eating ice cream is your crack.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's crack.
Speaker 1: It's better than crack.
Speaker 5: Can say that again, eating ice cream better than crack. There's this great ice cream plittho on here? I what you think ice cream better than crack? I haven't. There's a crack bood.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got one crack flavored ice cream.
Speaker 5: I don't recording what tastes good? You know they taste good because cracks just baked cocaine.
Speaker 1: For a guy who's never smoked crack, you seem to know a lot about crack.
Speaker 5: I've been curious enough about it to licks research.
Speaker 1: You know. Here's the thing, though, So in your research my research, did you find out anything that.
Speaker 4: Would be kind of made you want to do it?
Speaker 5: M hm shooms. But I feel like that that's like a introductory cycle that like.
Speaker 1: In Panama, how's crack? Is the crack going on over there?
Speaker 5: So much crack? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like more than hair much more like? Yeah, okay, did you ever do any cocaine or crack?
Speaker 5: Panama haven't been offered a lot. You know, it's like a you're like with your friends chilling like one cocaine. I'm like, no, I think it's getting late, and then you leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know when to you leave the party right before it starts.
Speaker 5: Just before the yeah, before the good party begins. I'm like, I gotta go eat ice creting?
Speaker 4: Are you a party person?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What do you like to do in your free time?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I do have free time, and then I go to my room. I do something like I go to my bed, I lay in bed, I get up. It's gone.
Speaker 1: You go to your bed, you lay in bed and it's gone, it's gone. What's gone?
Speaker 5: The time?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 4: Do you are you happy? Do you like life?
Speaker 1: What would make it better?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Make life better? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Less law less laws?
Speaker 3: Less laws?
Speaker 1: Like what what law do you want to get rid of?
Speaker 5: Trespassing?
Speaker 1: Where do you want to trespass that this laws prevent?
Speaker 5: I don't want to. I want to walk, like into other people's homes, like, oh, the factory, why can't I be here?
Speaker 1: You want to be able to go into a factory?
Speaker 3: Fact?
Speaker 1: What kind of factory?
Speaker 5: I think in factory?
Speaker 1: Any factory. You want to go into a candy factory? Well, actually I heard there's there's a guy who's he's gonna let five people into his candy factory. If but do they have to each find a golden ticket?
Speaker 3: Oh? Damn fuck?
Speaker 4: You really want to?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: You really want to?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 1: Where else do you want to trespass.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 4: Seems you can just go in for free.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like I feel, that night is a better vibe to it.
Speaker 1: You know, you've ever seen that's not true? You ever seen the movie The Night at the Museum. Yeah, it's fucked up in there.
Speaker 3: Vibes.
Speaker 4: It's not good vibes. It's not good vibes at all.
Speaker 1: I don't don't think. I don't think. Look at Diego, Diego. You seem like a nice guy.
Speaker 4: You really do, thank you. But I don't think you'd last five seconds. And at the Night of the Museum.
Speaker 5: Would I would thrive?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: And you would get killed?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, no, right? Because see the thing everybody and the with hostile charge opinions. No one is open minded. I'm open minded. Oh my gosh, I'm a Roman emperor and I'm gonna decapolicate.
Speaker 3: Some kids.
Speaker 5: Are you, are you gonna help me? Or no, I won't help you, but I will. But I want to pose you why because he has an army.
Speaker 1: I don't know if surviving in the Night of the Museum is about being open minded. I think it's about unique because here's the thing. The guy who wants to behead kids. What's the Roman emperor who wants to behead kids? It's one of those guys.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: He's not going to ask you whether or not you're You're just in his way between him and he just wants to behead. He didn't even care for their kids. But like, but the think so he'll behead you immediately.
Speaker 5: As a person, as an equal, or like as a background character. Am I just here to see what's gonna happen? Or am I here to play a role in?
Speaker 1: Also, it's not just guys. There's lions and elephants running around and they and they cannot be reasoned with at all.
Speaker 5: But I have but I just asology, I can pick the lions and elephants.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that. Okay, maybe you would survive at the Night at the Museum.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What's your name? Again, Diego, Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 5: Yes, we need a Bible too, Oh, like a sequel to the Bible.
Speaker 4: I think you're the guy to write it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and in it.
Speaker 1: You can prophesize for a new society, perhaps one to be built right here, Perhaps one to be built right here in Western Australia where crack and trespassing are fully legal. Yes, you already got you already, got you already got one twelve year old on board fifteen fifteen, many years and it's like, okay, all right, start this in three years when they're voting age.
Speaker 4: What's your name again, diego?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for talking to the get go dude.
Speaker 3: I was just kind of sitting there because, like I thought, I wouldn't go straight off to work, because it feels nice to have someone that's really excited to talk to you, like you lit up when when I'm just somebody coming through and you lit up, like oh my god, it's rowing.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, no, you were.
Speaker 1: You were walking by while I was setting up and you came over to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did.
Speaker 4: I did light up.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh shit, somebody is willing to do because a lot of the times I'll sit down and nobody will want to talk to me, and you seem like a friendly guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, I'm not too I'm not amazing really yeah, I mean, like on the scale of things, I kind of even out in some places, you know, like I don't earn that much money, but you know, I read so like it's I'm sorry. I'm kind of thinking of like a dating sphere of like.
Speaker 4: I have oh sure, oh your sexual marketplace?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, do you have?
Speaker 4: How where do you think you lay on.
Speaker 3: On that like a like a solid like around about seven, like a bit above average.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Do you or you want any of the dating apps? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. It's funny though, Perth is a bit of a puddle. So I've run into the issue with Tinder where I'm starting to circle back on people and you in high school, and so I've stopped looking hmm okay, because I don't think that's I forget how close you have to be to assure microphone no you get is all good?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I think so testing went to yeah, we're good, We're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. So I've kind of circled back on like people on you from high school, and I'm just not going down that route because, like I used to live way further south of here, and so I've moved up here so I don't have to run into those people anymore. And this probably isn't helping, but I've just like kind of escaped that area now, so I don't need to go back.
Speaker 4: You know, what kind of person where you like in high school?
Speaker 3: Just a bit of a nerd, just like a bit of an attention seeker.
Speaker 1: Interesting nerd and attention seeker don't typically go together. Typically when you think of a nerd, you think of somebody that's a little bit more reserved and introverted. But yet you were a nerd attention seeker.
Speaker 3: How that worked well? Kind of like you spend your first part of high school kind of being a bit introverted, you know, I don't talk to anyone, But then you get to the end of high school, like year eleven, that kind of thing you realize I don't have that many friends, or the friends that I do have are a bit like people that don't shower enough. So you kind of like try and step out of yourself, but you're not practiced it, so by the end of high school, you're kind of like you're trying to step out of yourself, but you're not really used to it. Like right now, I'm a bit nervous, and this is just like being on camera, Like I'm still a fairly interested person. Like having to step out of yourself and forcing yourself, you become a bit of an attention seeker, and you start like quoting comedic bits at people, like a bit like almost like people who are really edgy teenagers. Yeah, kind of like a lashing out thing, but not in the same way where I didn't like screen racial.
Speaker 1: Says, Okay, so you were a little bit nervous, Yeah, and so it caused you to desire to seek attention.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like I didn't know what to do, so I just became center of attention kind of person.
Speaker 1: That how I think a lot of like traditional cringiness maybe is born is like people who are nervous or a little bit awkward, like yeah, trying to figure out how to validate their own existence. So they'll like make noises and how like wolves and stuff, And I get it.
Speaker 4: I don't fault those people.
Speaker 3: I think cringe is more more of a thing. I don't necessarily think I was being cringe. I think it's more of a thing of self awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I think when you say, like someone howling like a wolf, it's because they've like spent a lot of time on the internet, and like that's a niche that they've found themselves in, that's a community that they've like delved into, and they don't necessarily the self awareness of seeing themselves through other people's eyes, And that's where the cringe comes from.
Speaker 1: You know, are you dating anyone now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I no, you hesitated for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I like you are you?
Speaker 1: You're like you you're talking going to someone, you're talking to someone.
Speaker 3: It goes in and out. Like I feel like I'm a bit of a quitter. So like if there's not the right amount of energy, I'm pretty quit quick, you know, I'm I.
Speaker 1: No no, I So like when it comes to that that energy being a quitter when it comes to relationships or to jobs or two things like that, I'm wondering that you could make arguments for and against that, and you could be right for both of them. Because if a relationship is not working and making you happy off the bat, or a job is not working for you off the bat, then you know why stay?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, like my resume looks like shit because I've had a bunch of different jobs just a month. Oh yeah, I used to be like a trade assistant, so like I was just bouncing around different places and rocking out Quanani you know. So, yeah, my resume looks like shit. But I think when it comes to dating, it's like just it's it is a bit of a throwing darts at the dark board, and like the minute I start like feeling like the energy is not there, which I suppose you to like give it a second.
Speaker 1: You could you could really argue either way on that because like I don't know, some people maybe they'll stay in a relationship for a little bit too long, just trying to make it work. But you, I don't know that it's a really complicated thing because some people could argue that you need to put in work to make things work, and other people would argue that if it's right, it's right.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's also I just hate gambling. I'm not I'm not a big sunk cost fallacy person. It's just the minute, the minute, this is not it I'm like, scratchy's never been my thing, or like the poker slots. I've never liked gambling, So maybe I just kind of trail that along everything. You know, what is your thing?
Speaker 4: What do you what do you do?
Speaker 1: What makes you tick?
Speaker 3: Oh? At the moment, it's Warhammer like forty K Is.
Speaker 1: That a board game?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh it's yeah. It's it's almost like do you know the old like World War two simulation games where people would have a bunch of like green men and they'd like roll dice and I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know Call of Duty.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, it'd be kind of like ans play like turn based kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, it's it's like real note shit, It's like, is like do you on your tender profile? No, you don't mention that this is like that's like a deep stafe. I'm only saying it now because you seem like a nice person.
Speaker 4: See I actually I can.
Speaker 3: I I don't.
Speaker 4: I try not to give unsolicited advice to off. Can I give you into this?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I think you should. I think the thing that you think is the deep thing you open with it.
Speaker 1: I think it would save you a lot more time, because if you're waiting until like the third date, to show her your closet full of Warhammer figures.
Speaker 4: That's a waste to tell.
Speaker 1: You should open with the have, don't don't have just your first picture on tender, not even you in it, just the closet of the warham Yeah, because then look, here's the thing. You're gonna get a lot of You're gonna get a lot of swipe lefts right, but you're gonna get the right kind of right quality. And that's the thing with relationships. I mean, you only need one person for it. You can have you can have literally every single woman in the world despise you except for one, and you're good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then you build a little fort and you like you set up on a hill, well defended position. Then everyone else that despises you can't get closer anymore because you've got a well defended position, a bit of a modern Bailey situation, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you're you're playing Warhammer in real life exactly defending your tower.
Speaker 3: Except then you're just committing a bit of a slaughter.
Speaker 4: What's life in Pertha?
Speaker 3: Like it's a bit boring? Yeah, Why it's well, you on a weekday, there's not really much you can do. But that being said, if you've got a car, plenty of things you can do. You go on a hike. But like it's not exactly like Sidney Melbourne, where you just go into the city, go to a bunch of bookshops that kind of thing, because like everything in Perth is kind of a chain. Perth isn't super independent, whereas Freeo is a bit wanky.
Speaker 1: Now Perth is it's the most isolated city in the world, right, Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is does it feel isolated?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Recently the band oderber K Beaver, Japanese punk band, has come to Australia, but they're only doing East Coast shows and that's very common. Like it's souper for your boy.
Speaker 1: It's not exactly so kind of show. I came all the way here to do, dude, I fucking I think there's like I think I sold like two hundred something tickets in Perth. Damn right, I'm like, who the fuck on Berth? Who the fuck in this random city on the coast of Australia is coming to see me do this? Well?
Speaker 3: To be fair, because there's not much going on. There's like there is like a decent amount of people that just spend a lot of time online. Yeah, so like I do go to concerts, Like when I was eighteen, I went to a ninja sex party. Yeah, they came to Perth and like that was like a fully packed thing and I wouldn't have expected that. But it's just kind of like there's there's not much to do in Perth aside from being an alcoholic sometimes, which is uh so, like it's a the entirety of Western Australia spans like the biggest state in the entire country, so people will come from all around, but the further you go out, the more likely it is, like your hobby is will roll around the internet or like killing.
Speaker 6: Cows, killing cows, yeah, like recreationally or I'm just thinking like farming, like like is farming a hobby or is it like a I mean they do that everywhere.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, my friend's mother owns a what do you call it? A rescue and recently they had to they had to put down a cow because they had like cow cancer, because it was that old that it had cow cancer and like it was this thing that weighed like two tons too metric and a dairy farmer had to come through from the local and bring a rifle and gun it down.
Speaker 4: All right, so you should both.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think. You open on the Tinder profile. You open with the closet of warhammer figures, and then first date you open with the story about your friend's mom and that way, and if she's still there, she's the one.
Speaker 3: But I think at the same time, coming off a bit too strong immediately and someone's staying around with that is I don't know if I agree, but.
Speaker 4: Say something about them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because like if I'm immediately like I love you, I love you, my friend's dead cow and you're like, that's a really cool thing to bring up on the first date. I love that. Yeah, I don't necessarily know that I want to stay with that person, So I think, like, necessarily you still need to be a little timid.
Speaker 1: But look, you and I both know in the most isolated city in the world, can you be that picky?
Speaker 3: No, it's a puddle, Yeah, it's a puddle.
Speaker 4: What did where?
Speaker 3: You said?
Speaker 1: So when I first talked to you, you're on your way to work.
Speaker 4: What do you work?
Speaker 3: Down can Away housing place?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 4: What do you house.
Speaker 3: Uh all the fresh projuice of calls around the state.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was wondering how you guys like get food here and ship? I'm so dumb, dude, Oh do you I hear a dumb I am?
Speaker 3: I am?
Speaker 1: I I saw like, all right, so I just got I literally just got here out here less than twenty four hours ago. And when I go to a new place, I'm so dumb that everything I see, no matter what it is, I'm like, oh that they do that here. So I saw this girl in the park take a can of Red Bull and pour it into a bottle of chocolate milk, and I was like, oh cool, they do that here.
Speaker 3: This is that's like an Australian thing. Yeah, I mean, no respect, but I think that might be an American thing.
Speaker 4: I think more like Americans.
Speaker 5: I talk to.
Speaker 3: Americans online and that definitely seems like an American thing.
Speaker 1: What do Australia, what do you what do you? What do you guys think of America here? What's the American image?
Speaker 3: A bit ship? Yeah, A bit ship? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like I mean like it's not as bad as like Americans and europe Europeans hate Americans.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: I did this all over Europe and they hate America. Yeah, they don't think highly, but it's like.
Speaker 3: A it's like a light British seasoning kind of like not hatred for America, but like those dumb Yanks and a stupid imperial system.
Speaker 1: You guys got to cool down here because you're all you're just all the way over there, so people, you get to just observe the rest of the world as it does its thing, and you're like you're like the fly on the wall of the world.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: The only thing is like because because the Internet is so strong nowadays, culture is is like a bit different here, like yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to say, I think like Australia was about ten years behind the curve on everything till about the y two K era and onwards, where like as smartphones came out, like culture has just kept eye to eye with America and Australia kind of thing, where like you see people around here dress kind of the same way they would in America of like you know, the baggy the baggy jeans and like the shirt and like the Carhart jackets. I've seen car Heart way more in the last two years than I ever have in my entire life. I didn't even know it was a brand till two years.
Speaker 1: What is it, Carhart, I've never heard of that car Heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also car Hat. It might be the way i'm saying it.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never heard it. I'm not even there's not even anything that you're saying that sounds like it's close to that.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm. No, that's fair, that's fair. What makes you happy?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: A good book, A good book, A good book.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the last good book you've read. Are you better pull out of book?
Speaker 1: This man, by the way has a green backpack. I don't know if you can see it on the camera, but oh, let me see, let me see this book. What we got here?
Speaker 3: The rust of wild Matter, the root of wild Matter.
Speaker 1: It's chasing the history, mystery and lore of the Persian carpet.
Speaker 3: You're I think someone just followed on you.
Speaker 4: Someone just farted on.
Speaker 3: Someone just lift on you. That went that they're going, now, oh, well.
Speaker 4: Good, that's see, that's that's what they do. That here, that's a blessing. It's a good see.
Speaker 1: I don't know any I don't know anything about Australia. So in that moment, you could have told me like, oh, that is a good that's a blessing. That means that they like you, or that you're gonna it's good luck. You could have told me it's good luck when somebody in Australia farts on you, and I would have been like, oh shit, hell yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think I think on my face right now, I think if I wasn't to lie to you. The one thing you should probably know is when people say how you going, that just means high how you going? Yeah, When people just say how you going, they don't actually want you to answer, like you have to extend the conversation to tell them how you're going. That's everywhere, That's everywhere, everywhere, that's everywhere. Yeah. Oh I thought that was just like.
Speaker 4: How you going?
Speaker 1: That sounds like a nervous person combining the phrase how are you doing and how is it going?
Speaker 3: I mean half the half the dialectics of Australian.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're reading an entire book about yes, yeah, Rsian Carpet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I got really into like like Afghan war rugs about like three months ago, and I ordered this book immediately after that because I read through the Wikipedia paid for Afghan carpets, and then I went down a bit of a rabbit hole about them, and so this is just a book about like exploring Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Iraq, Pakistan and that kind of places about like the carpet trade there.
Speaker 1: This should be the second.
Speaker 3: This should be the second.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this should be the second thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're currently reading a.
Speaker 4: Two hundred plus page book about carpets.
Speaker 3: It's a very good book.
Speaker 1: It actually I was reading no, actually, I'm looking into it and it's like it looks like it's like a travelogue, like it's not just yeah, no, no, it's it's not just two hundred pages of carpet fans.
Speaker 3: It's got it's got yeah, it's got chapters that are like purely factual, and then other chapters but like he talks about going into I think like an Iranian hotel or something. And then the lobby, the guy turns on the TV and he was watching like pawn previously, and it comes up like a bunch of German women playing basketball naked, and it's like a little gag in there, and he's like, oh my god, those those Pakistani workers. Oh wow, Yeah, Okay, Well there's a lot. There's a lot to learn of this. There's a little excerpts about the poet Havez who Havez. He's a poet from I think a while ago that I don't remember, and like apparently it's a tradition in uh some countries to like at the start of the day, open one of Havez's book books of poetry to a a certain page or like a random page, and that's like your initiation for the day kind of thing. What do you do?
Speaker 1: You know any of his poems like by hope?
Speaker 3: No? Oh, well, I the one I remembered, the one I've been like stuck on recently is the words you speak of the house you live in?
Speaker 4: What is the thesis of that?
Speaker 3: Well? Like, the things you say are like who you become. Like your words are quite powerful, and what you say is what you mean and what you become. And it's a bit like what you what you eat is who you are.
Speaker 1: What you eat is who you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope not or like whatever your mum used to say when you're younger, Oh you are what you eat? Yeah. Sorry, Yeah, I'm terrible. I'm terrible saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, you know I'm hungry jacks. Yeah, It's just Burger King, isn't it. Okay? I thought it was a different thing.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, it's Burger King's like really different all over the world I found.
Speaker 1: So you were talking about poetry, yeah for a while. You take you're talking about poetry for a while, and I paused for a second because I was like, oh shit, I don't know. I don't know how to keep up this conversation. Better change the topic to fast food.
Speaker 3: I can really keep up.
Speaker 1: American before we go, Yes, what's your dream in life?
Speaker 3: What's my dream in life? Starting a record label?
Speaker 4: Starting a record label?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like how very your interests are Persian carpets, music, war hammer.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. I just grab on anything that seems mildly interesting and just dig deep into it.
Speaker 1: What kind of music do you want to make for this record label?
Speaker 3: Ooh, ska ska, genuinely ska and like emo, like Midwest.
Speaker 4: Emo, Midwest emo?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Are you oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like have you ever heard a glass beach? No? They do like an emo electronica jazz kind of fusion. Okay, it's pretty fun, m M with.
Speaker 1: As soon as you started talking about emo music, I was like in my head, like how am I gonna bring this around already? The boys inside my head?
Speaker 4: Are you emo? A little bit oh?
Speaker 3: Back in high school? Definitely? Okay.
Speaker 4: You seem like you seem you seem like you're doing well.
Speaker 3: Are you doing well? I'm like a bit destitute when it comes to money, But aside from now, I'm doing well.
Speaker 1: You were telling how much is your rent per month?
Speaker 3: Here? And for me the split is full ways of five hundred bucks a week.
Speaker 1: Five hundred bucks of what what is that a month?
Speaker 3: That'd mean yeah, that'd be two grand all off a month.
Speaker 1: Two grand a month split by four, Yeah, so five hundred bucks a month times point two, what's two thirds of five hundred dollars? I'm converting it to United States currency, that's like three hundred something dollars.
Speaker 3: I hate I hate them.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: I hate the number three.
Speaker 1: You hate the numbers.
Speaker 3: I genuinely have a scourge against the number three. If you, if you there, you can't make a hole with a fraction of a third. It's nine to nine nine recurring.
Speaker 1: Loves Warhammer, Persian carpets. Emo music hates the number three.
Speaker 3: I like that you grappled onto music of a sky usually people grapple onto ska music.
Speaker 1: There's a all right, so don't look, but there's some here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're wondering what they're gonna ask you for.
Speaker 1: Like they're letting me. They're letting they're not they haven't yet out here yet. Yeah, they're still staring at us. This might be the shortest episode of this I've ever done.
Speaker 3: That would be unfortunately. I mean, you could always go to a park.
Speaker 1: I might just go over there to the cactus. Or I might just post this and just be like, I talked to one guy and Perth, because you're the perfect guy to talk to.
Speaker 4: If I'm only going to talk to one guy.
Speaker 3: If you, if you, that'd be amazing. If I could just post, just send that to people like.
Speaker 4: Just just you, it might it might be we'll see.
Speaker 1: At the end of this conversation, I'm almost like, let's just keep talking for another forty minutes.
Speaker 5: That way.
Speaker 1: I it's cool that they're I'm not looking. It's cool that they're letting us finish this conversation.
Speaker 3: I've got a feeling they might be asking you for a busking lasses, which I have do excellently. You're prepared.
Speaker 1: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before.
Speaker 3: We go christ uh shit, dismantled child labor in Pakistan. Sorry, I just reade about it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you're gonna get any I.
Speaker 3: Was trying to take on that. Yeah, I was trying to think of an issue in the world and that's the best, Like that's a.
Speaker 1: Solid issue to wherese awareness to. Here's the problem is that the people watching this, I don't it's I guess it's nice to spread awareness about issues, but I don't know what they're gonna be able to do about it.
Speaker 3: I know there's a fellow that travels the world and does conventions where he actually talks about child labor and like specifically Pakistan. But I imagine there's some kind of like charity organizations, but you have to really research charity organizations for you send money because I know, I know in the past, like some cancel organizations just kind of pocket money and just say like we're doing stuff with it.
Speaker 1: Loves Warhammer, Emo music, Persian Carpets hates the number three child labor in Pakistan.
Speaker 3: I mean, child labor in general is not good, but Pakistan.
Speaker 1: Hates child labor in general.
Speaker 3: I'm not like everywhere else. It's fine.
Speaker 1: Tell you what I'm clip.
Speaker 3: I'm clipping occasionally. I hire children. You know, their hands are really good for weaving. Yes, yes, I'm starting a copy.
Speaker 1: See that's something you say for the third date? What's your name again?
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet your roan?
Speaker 3: Like the place?
Speaker 4: Where are you late for your Did you miss your train?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I like try and get there a bit early.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Well, thanks for being potentially the only person I talked about, so awesome. Take care Rowan, Thank you brother. Hey, guys, it to me again. If you liked those conversations and you want to hear more from Perth, you can find the full video in the episode description of this podcast, or by looking for the video on YouTube dot com slash lyle forever, which you should also subscribe to if you haven't already. And yeah, that's the end of the podcast. I hope you liked it. If you did, be sure to subscribe on whatever app you're listening to this too, so I can keep doing this in the future. Thanks for listening and letting me be a gecko and talk to people around the world. It's really cool and I feel I feel very honored that I get to do it. It's sweet. Hopefully there'll be many more places all over the universe that I'll get to go to be a gecko and talk to people, and I'll bring you guys with me, and it'll be a good time, all right, Heil say again, goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Everything get goes through in his eye. He's teaching you clod over your life, but he's not really an expert.