Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to the whole for you.
Speaker 2: The reason he gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know.
Speaker 2: You need to tell them. I am you have the boy, tell.
Speaker 1: Them it's time for donkey other day. It's a read. But you're so good at your charlamagne charlamagne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chlomame. Who do you give a dusk the other day to them? Well?
Speaker 1: Sexy red Donkey of to Day for Wednesday, May fourteenth goes to a thirty four year old woman from Mississippi named Jesse. Let me see Justinia, just Cinia fay ez l. Let me tell you something, man, I don't know what world we live in anymore. Okay, stop thinking you know people because you think you know, but you have no idea. I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Personally, I believe after nineteen ninety God stopped making humans. Okay, he stopped making humans. He sold the patent. It's his product, but not his recipe. Because these people out here look like us, but they not like us. Okay, See, just Sin went into a Dollar General with a gun, very low hanging fruit. Okay, if you're gonna take a penitentiary chance. Don't do it at Dollar General. Okay. I would rather you not do it at all. I would rather you not walk into any store with a gun, but definitely not Dollar General. In fact, if your brain says I should go rob this Dollar General, you should immediately change your thoughts to I should go in this Dollar General and fill out a job application. Okay. One of the reasons it's stupid to rob a Dollar General is because you never know how much cash a Dollar General has on hand at any given time, so you might fool around to get twenty years for twenty dollars. Okay. The money in Dollar General fluctuate is constantly based on sales expenses, depositis withdraws. It's just not smart to do it. Not smart to rob any place, but definitely not a Dollar General. Okay. Now, just send you into the store with a firearm and demanding money. Then she got into an altercation with an employee before leaving the scene with an undisclosed amount of money, Dear Dollar General employee, Dollar General not dying for you, okay. The only way you should end up in a fight with someone who walks in any store with a gun to rob It is if your life is being threatened, if you're fighting for your life, I completely understand. Other than that, get the hell out the way and go hide behind the Dorito's. Now, I'm not giving you donkey because you robbed the dollar General, Jacinia, I could, okay, but there is more to this story. See. Officers came to the store to investigate, and after they came to investigate, Jasinia did something no criminals should ever do, and that's return to the scene of the crime. What did she return to the scene of the crime for? Would you like to know? What do you think she returned to the scene of the crime for. Huh? What'd you take? I have no idea because she dropped her cell phone? I repeat. Officers said they were at the store investigating when Jessinia Eazel returned to the scene and asked about a cell phone she dropped during the robbery.
Speaker 2: Crack.
Speaker 1: It's got to be cracking, okay, Eazel, you got the right last name because you must be a crackhead ice qube if you look in the cave the new crackhead name name Eazel, and last Friday, we have found your person, rip aj Johnson. Okay, you just robbed the Dollar General at gunpoint, Jacinia, and you came back to the store while police was investigating, to ask about a cell phone you dropped during a robbery. Let me tell you something, man, even if you're not smoking the fried cocaine that's normal from our era. You are absolutely addicted to this new drug, the biggest drug on the market, by the way, and that's your smartphone. Okay, once again, smartphones making dumb people. We love these devices so much. We treat them like they are the seventy ninth organ in our body. We treat them like they are our hearts, our lungs, our livers, are kidneys. We are addicted to these devices. No doctor has universally diagnosed us with phone addiction, but it's obvious, Okay, all of us exhibit behaviors and symptoms that suggests a strong dependency on these smartphones. And this right here is just the latest example. Some donkey todays just sell themselves. Please give just Sinia Easel the sweet sounds of the hamiltones Oh no, you are the dog.
Speaker 2: Of the day, the doge.
Speaker 1: Of the day. You want to play a game, and we think we gotta figure it out. You gotta figure it out. You don't think you gotta figure it out? Verse? Okay, Well, let's play a game of guess what racis? Yes, just Sinia Easel from Mississippi went to Robert dollad General, got into a fight with an employee, but then left with an undisclosed amount of money, but came back to the scene of the crime. Why police were investigating because she dropped her cell phone? Dj envy, guess what racious? Black damn? I don't like how you said that's so quickly? Why why you think that got to be one of us? Just a hunch, Just a hunch. Okay, just a hunch. Okay, uh, just hilarious, Just sent it. Easel from Mississippi walked into a Dollar General to rabbit, got into a fight with one of the employees, but left for the understokeed amount of money, but came back to the scene of the crime while police were investigating because she dropped her cell phone. Just hilarious. Yes, what why she is?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say black suit for why ease l is her last name?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, to I robbed the many Dollar General's not that gunpoint?
Speaker 2: No, not a gunpoint.
Speaker 1: Don't judge.
Speaker 2: We don't know, but I've definitely robbed many of them, and I'm gotten into altercations with cashiers as.
Speaker 1: Well because you were stealing something and they trying to stop you.
Speaker 2: Like it's theirs and it's not. Since I can steal some stuff that you see and shill.
Speaker 1: But why dollar general? Why not?
Speaker 2: Because it's easy? Everything is only a dollar. I told you me, and I was broke and be sorry.
Speaker 1: I was out here.
Speaker 2: It was like you since I was ten, I was I had to find a lot, so man asked you to steal.
Speaker 1: I want Jess Hilarius and DJ Envy to know that they are both absolutely positively wrong. Okay I was. I'm going off experience.
Speaker 2: He's just judging black people because he's not black, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Cominican. Jainia is not black. What is she's It's a difference. It's a difference, and then tell y'all learn the difference. Y'a will continue to make that mistake. Okay, okay, okay, Yes, But why she went back in for the phone when she's in the police day.
Speaker 2: This all the time, Well, she probably thought that they was there for something else up. Yeah, honestly, she probably thought the cops was there for something else and came back and just yeah, she wasn't thinking.
Speaker 1: How was she thirty four? Damn damn ye, she's stupid. All right, Well, thank you for that Donkey today. Yes, and now when we come back, doctor Judith Joseph will be joining us. What what kind of.
Speaker 2: App doctor juis?
Speaker 1: It is mental health aware? In this month, doctor Jus Joseph has a new book out called High Functioning, Overcoming your Hidden Depression and Reclaiming Your Joy. All right, we'll talk to her next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. The Breakfast Club Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns