Speaker 1: The Boys.
Speaker 2: Yo, it's your boy, Cam Nasty alongside my co host Taylor Lawan, your dad Nashville's dad. We're back for another episode of Busting with the Boys. Friendly reminder, every episode you've heard up to this point, every episode you're gonna hear, they were pre recorded in the summertime. The boys knocked out all the pods ahead of time, so that way when we were in football season, we would be focusing on football. So with that said, huge thank you to our sponsor, Regal Realty. It's Regal Realty Group Hunter Briley. You guys have heard the boy talk about him. He's got some phone calls and somebody from Vegas called. He's another person called. People are calling Hunter now and they're saying, hey, Cam Nasty, the boy send me for the hookup.
Speaker 1: So he's been hyped. Blow his phone up.
Speaker 2: His personal at six one five six three zero nine seven three five. His office is for eight three zero eight five six. You can also find them at Regal RG dot com. Again, that is Regal RG dot com. Regal Realty Group, Hunter Briley. Hit them up anything commercial, residential investment opportunities. Let it Let him know the boys sent you and you will get a major hookup.
Speaker 1: He's a stud. He's helping us out.
Speaker 2: He's gonna find a home for this beautiful bus one day, and we're psyched to have him on board and following the Boys. Now, guys, you've been incredible. The audience is growing, the pups, you guys are growing. It's it's immaculate. We're all we have so many wolves. Everybody's turning, everybody's getting on board with busting with the Boys. You can find us on all podcast platforms. That's Apple Podcasts, Spotify, the Google one, the other ones you know, and then the other ones. We're on all of them, so if you're listening, make sure you're subscribed. Make sure to rate the Boys five stars and also leave a review. We love the reviews. We've been reading some hilarious reviews and they're fun to go over. At nighttime, we'll overlaying in bed. Merchandise, guys, we have merch We have dad hats. Now, we finally have hats. We have rope. We have some like old school rope hats coming. We have some trucker hats coming, but right now we have dad hats. We got dad hats in stock. Go to our website BUSTINWTB dot com.
Speaker 1: Go to our.
Speaker 2: Merchandise store, buy up everything. We got shirts, we got hats now, we got the Neon sign that you see. Also, you can find us on social media at Busting WTB and we also have an incredible YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. Just go to our YouTube, go to all of our podcast platforms, hit subscribe for the boys before the boys, because you're for the boys and about the boys, because we the boys. We're all the boys now. J Brown, we had him on the bus. It was wonderful, love seeing jay On, cutest fotball player of all time, the absolute cutest. We had him and Quentin Nelson on in the same day. So you heard the Quentin Nelson podcast a few weeks ago. Now Jayon came on the bus very shortly after. They were both in the mix and both on the pod for a little bit, so you get to hear them talk about their qualms as a cult and a tight and then going against each other. We also talk about Madden ratings, Jayon's growth as a player, getting coached by the old alpha dog coach Vrabel, and uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know, a little little fun back and forth with him and Q. But it was a fun episode.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of fun, a lot of great feedback on the last one with Ben Newman got a little deep on the boys, very insightful. But now we got Jown. Now we're gonna have some fun. We're gonna listen. Just listen to the episode. I'm rambling. I apologize, go ahead and drop the hook.
Speaker 1: It was like super Bowl? Get the fun?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What he said that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look it up?
Speaker 1: Look it up? He said, get out your camera?
Speaker 3: Is your camera rolling?
Speaker 1: We gotta get no, just roll? Can you video right now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I start?
Speaker 1: What you said? No, hang on, hang on and go back? Say what you said? What he say? He said?
Speaker 2: Did I?
Speaker 1: Did we see what he said? Mike Brabel says he will gladly chop off his own dick to win the Super Bow? Do you know where he said that at?
Speaker 4: It says it on spins where you find where they got that link?
Speaker 3: Yet?
Speaker 2: Jay On just asked us if we knew that Coach Rabel said that quote, Like, Hey, did you guys see that?
Speaker 1: What Brake said?
Speaker 5: Like, well, what he said?
Speaker 2: He goes he chopped his dick off for a super Bowl? We're like it shows where he said that. He's like, let me pull it up.
Speaker 1: Let me pull it up.
Speaker 3: Where did you find the quote?
Speaker 1: Where's where's it? Twitter? Look it up? Look up where he said that?
Speaker 3: And a frappuccino. Bro, have to wake up the way you had.
Speaker 1: This, he said, I had to wake up. You feel me.
Speaker 5: There's not Frappuccinos don't have much caffeine.
Speaker 1: It's like fift don't drink coffee like I do.
Speaker 3: Drink coffee like.
Speaker 4: That, but like one of the.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep looking up.
Speaker 1: I'm looking.
Speaker 2: I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got it.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's on this a little article. Read it, please read it. Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Grable is known for a bold confidence style and coaching that could accurately be described as cocky. Okay, serve a video of him a second, it's not a videos just right, I think there was a video out there. Okay, okay, says one oh ship. So it says uh Matt Neaee said he would chop off his own dick for a no super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Hey read that read right above the lu one thing the paragraph that says go down. Rabel expressed and read that out loud. Rabel expressed.
Speaker 4: Reade expressed the willingness to Castra himself in exchange for Lombardi Trophy.
Speaker 1: As a guest. I'm blessing with the boys, so.
Speaker 3: You can't us.
Speaker 1: You're right now.
Speaker 3: That's where he sat there and he said that.
Speaker 1: He said, he what the You're one of the boys and you don't even keep up with the boys.
Speaker 3: I heard yo, he said it somewhere.
Speaker 5: Run this ship off at you right now there, and I was so happy to see you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I can't even believe dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing is you're trying to play it off like you still knew. You didn't know.
Speaker 1: I knew, he said it. I didn't know. Okay from me the pot rolling we on, you can bring that. MICA's close Taylor talking about what just.
Speaker 4: You know, So we got our guest today is Jim Brown on the podcast and he just came on. He just just came on the bus and he goes, you know, he's like, I just got pat from Cali with a with a fucking frappuccino. Do not disrespect us, Do not disrespect us of this podcast bringing a fucking frappuccino on here.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's feminine.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you why. We'll tell you why we kicked that.
Speaker 4: But the reason why I'm mad and I didn't mean. I actually didn't mean to disrespect you that much. That was pretty dispresful. But I will say the most disrespectful thing I've ever seen someone do is you sat in the seat Mike Rabel sat in and he said to us, Hey, did you see that Mike Rabel would chop his dig off for a Super Bowl?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: He did it on the bus and I just played in and goes, what he said that? Where do you say that? He goes, I don't know, man, I saw it somewhere he said. He said, he chopped his dick off for a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yo, what's on? Where's that? Where's that?
Speaker 2: Let me find it for you real quick, let me find it. He's trying to help us out, and we're just sitting here like this. Motherfucker comes on the bus with a frappuccino.
Speaker 3: Welcome back from California, dude, you're back.
Speaker 2: Yourself, doesn't even keep up with busting with the boys, and wants to tell us about a quote that.
Speaker 1: We since I've you know, I heard the quote.
Speaker 2: He goes, oh, he was on dead Spin. Read the dead Spin article and then he finally he finally aready on this podcast. Yeah, we make him reading bus with the Boys podcast without a train going. We make him read it out loud, damn like a seventh grader in middle school getting called onto class and figures out. Uh Rabel expressed his willingness to castrate himself in exchange for a Lombardi Trophy as a guest on Busting with the Boy. Oh yeah, dude, so you don't, by the way, you know, no, we didn't want to tell you, like number one boys, A lot of that has to do with us and a lot of stuff, and you're supposed to be like.
Speaker 3: A lot of together.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but for real that that's the truth.
Speaker 5: But it's like, so obviously you don't listen to the podcast. Are you subscribed?
Speaker 1: I'm not subscribed.
Speaker 5: Pull up your phone right now.
Speaker 1: This is bullshit. How do I just don't even know? If you listen, then you make California no, because you follow.
Speaker 2: Like you follow the boys like you follow us individually, and you know we post about them. Yeah, hit that hit that purple app of podcasts, Apple podcasts.
Speaker 5: You listen to skipping Shannon go to.
Speaker 1: Search all right?
Speaker 3: Oh, my god, he doesn't even have it on there.
Speaker 2: Hit Busting, Busting with the Busting with the Boys, hit that album cover, Hit Subscribe, scroll down, scroll down, rate five stars.
Speaker 1: Leave a review.
Speaker 2: I'm not I want you to leave a review and say, boys, I'm so sorry for being disrespectful on your podcast.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite pot. I'm gonna make it up on the podcast. So I'm not much of a don't back mettal like leave a leave a review type of guy, like I use just yelping everything. But I never really leave a review, don't.
Speaker 3: I don't review ship.
Speaker 1: Who really who leaves the reviews? Think about it.
Speaker 2: Keyboard warriors and fans, loyal fans, good puppies out there there.
Speaker 1: If you try to restaurant you found on you help, you're gonna oh damn, like that was some good food. No.
Speaker 5: But but I do lean on like the reviews.
Speaker 2: Like if I see a restaurant, I scroll down, I see it's read it highly. I'll read a couple of the reviews to really get me bought in.
Speaker 5: I don't leave the reviews.
Speaker 4: If I'm in a town I don't know, I definitely do that. If I go to New York and I'm like you, I'm feeling some sushi. I'll look up like best sushi places around me.
Speaker 3: But I never read the reviews. I just look at the stars.
Speaker 1: Look at the stars. Yea.
Speaker 5: If I'm trying to get on sold on, I'll just tell Charlie.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, this person's really verified on the Yelp reviews, so we can trust them.
Speaker 1: Some of the reviews, like it'd be like two reviews and five stars. You can't really trust that. You gotta go off. I go off the pictures and like.
Speaker 5: You would be a picture guy, like a pop up book kind of reader too.
Speaker 1: Man, And you got to you gotta look at the pictures before you. Like, but check this out.
Speaker 2: If you see five star rated review or five star rated or four and half stars, you look on the side and it says like eight hundred and something reviews. If it's only got like below twenty reviews, I don't trust it as much. If it's got over like one hundred or a few hundred reviews, I'm like, Yo, this spot's the real deal.
Speaker 3: We've got over we have over eight hundred reviews.
Speaker 5: Yeah on our pod, dude, way to bring.
Speaker 1: Down how many? How many of y'all done this. I mean we got we have done nine, I believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've done a bunch. Like.
Speaker 4: The thing is is like we this past week, we've done a whole bunch to backload for the season because in the season I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have wheeled and dealed like how many we like ten?
Speaker 3: We will legit done ten this week, right, Aaron?
Speaker 1: So far?
Speaker 5: I had a few more before camp starts.
Speaker 3: We're just smacking them around, dude. But the thing is, we enjoy doing it, so.
Speaker 1: It's super easy now. It is just talk to people fun. I did a podcast a couple of days ago at Uninterrupted.
Speaker 2: I saw that that fine, did you plug us? Do you see my boys got a podcast?
Speaker 1: I actually did, I swear I did. I don't know if it was yet. Sure, I think it's gonna come out during the season and all right, so.
Speaker 3: They're a pre tape like we're doing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when you have a good game, they'll probably air it hopefully. That's what that's probably.
Speaker 3: It's being a good games, dude. Seventy five Madden trash?
Speaker 2: How mad?
Speaker 3: I respect, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm in my own little little video too. Is going to come out soon on Matten Matten.
Speaker 5: It's going to come out soon? Where hang on, hang on this?
Speaker 2: Where you gotta follow up? Where can they see this video? On your Instagram?
Speaker 1: It should be coming out in a couple of weeks on what platform? On uninterrupted platform? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And probably also on your Instagram, which is people going to find you at.
Speaker 1: Jayon Brown twelve, Instagram and Twitter.
Speaker 3: You're killing it so far. I appreciate it that you spilled on our bus too.
Speaker 1: I looked over there some you spilled on the back.
Speaker 4: I didn't s feel nothing, dude, that's your that's your frappucina responsible about the bus, Taylor.
Speaker 2: I love how you looked at us. I was like, you're like, what are you drinking a frappuccino? Like you're trying to trip at him. But he's like he didn't know it and innocently, oh yeah, you know, I had to get going this morning. He's like, I had to take one of these every day out of like you know, it's whipped cream and ice cream in a little like cat's.
Speaker 3: Really what it is.
Speaker 1: Usually I don't I don't get the whipped cream like they forgot you're lactose. Exactly, and that's why I don't get the.
Speaker 4: We have the boys in the back stare at that frappuccina right now is so good, dude, it actually is really good.
Speaker 3: But can't be drinking it? Dude, you said you're just drinking in private.
Speaker 5: How do you really feel about the man rating though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you give us your piece, dude, watching video?
Speaker 1: Can we pull up like the whole statistics?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bring them a up. Bring up a jam Brown's Madden rating.
Speaker 5: It's so just we're typing mad ratings twenty.
Speaker 3: I've set my piece plenty on the show.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They no key disrespected the whole team.
Speaker 1: They what were you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't check.
Speaker 3: Eighty seven.
Speaker 5: That's quent Nelson.
Speaker 3: Back then, when Nelson to eighty seven, I was an eight, I was eighty one.
Speaker 1: Hey wait then you wait, you maya Pro Bowl eighty seven. So do you think you should be at least to be a ninety from all that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Q eighty eighty one, because right there, Q eighty one, and he's not even the highest on the Titans as an old lineman.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, ship, yeah, I got dis old Rogers South Guarden.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's awesome.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a good player for sure. Yeah that's Jaron Brown.
Speaker 5: Close jay On, Well he really thought Aaron.
Speaker 3: Doesn't give a fuck about football. You can just tell the way he types. Sh out.
Speaker 5: What's his name?
Speaker 3: J Yeah, yeah, he's like, let's here, we got my picture. You have the dreads in the back.
Speaker 5: That's your own fault, though that is not my own thing because you had that picture.
Speaker 4: So my guy here is a seventy five overall, and then your awareness is eighty three.
Speaker 3: Your speed is eighty six.
Speaker 1: They helped you on awareness.
Speaker 3: Your acceleration is eighty eight. Your agility is eighty one. Your strength is seventy four, which is about right.
Speaker 5: What's your agility can be better? Eighty one?
Speaker 1: I'll give you a little.
Speaker 2: More on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're quick. You're a quick, fast dude. I would go seventy. How do you want to hit the rest of them? Like, where's like everything else?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: You can probably like them. I don't just hit the plus sign. Hey hit the plus sign. I feel like I'm seventy four.
Speaker 5: No, go hit the X.
Speaker 1: Please hit the X. Go up to Jon's Yeah, a seventy four strength, that's like, oh that's means jumping.
Speaker 2: Hit some of the other links aeron yeah, or that arrow that red era hit the red arrow on the right.
Speaker 1: God, this is painful to watch.
Speaker 2: There we go him somewhere, there we go. All right, So awareness i'll give you in the seventies. Speed is solid acceleration, solid agility.
Speaker 5: I'd give you more on that.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: E l u elusiveness? I believe.
Speaker 5: So that's running, that's running about, that's running back stuff.
Speaker 1: Those are running backs.
Speaker 3: Why would that even be a thing for him?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're catching? That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Your catching needs to be I'd say eighty, or I'll give you seventy seven seventy as a linebacker, because you got to take into consideration that wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Are probably at like eighty.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean, like you got solid hands for sure's you're a thirty nine.
Speaker 1: Stiff arm.
Speaker 2: All right, keep going, hit the arrow, hit the arrow, jumping seventy nine that's about right. I never okay, hops, okay, you never had hops, never never really had all right, what was your what was your look.
Speaker 1: At his short had I think it's like thirty thirty two or thirty four.
Speaker 3: That's solid.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's I would give you.
Speaker 2: I would say maybe just eighty because you're black, you know what I mean? Like white guys like me, I would go upper seventy. Athleticism, yea, look at a short area, a short what is that short area?
Speaker 5: Accuracy or short accuracy?
Speaker 1: That quarterback?
Speaker 5: Six? Ye quarterback? Keep keeping there up.
Speaker 1: Aaron definitely doesn't play Madden.
Speaker 3: Tackle eighty one.
Speaker 1: That's here we go.
Speaker 5: What do we got here?
Speaker 1: Respect for tackling? What's ib L? I don't miss a lot of tackles.
Speaker 5: Hover the hover, the pointer over the ibl.
Speaker 1: Hit it? What is that blocking? Right?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, so you can block.
Speaker 3: That's a solid Block's pretty solid.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Tackling is eighty one. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: That is a bush lake?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's terrible. You're yeah, you're eighty seven at the minimum should be tackling. It's like what I do? What do you?
Speaker 3: Coverage? Is a seventy disrespect?
Speaker 2: Hey you're pass rushing. Your you're pass rushing. I would say it's solid forty two?
Speaker 1: Wait, go back, go back?
Speaker 5: Come on, Eric, was the past rushing b s H is block shedding? Seventy back to the past.
Speaker 3: I would agree with that pass rushes right here forty No, you're pass rushing.
Speaker 2: No, No, that's press covers FMV FMV is finesse moves that should be you.
Speaker 1: Know, No, I know That's what I'm loving about.
Speaker 2: We'll be there watching film and Jayon he'll have kind of like the same move and they want him to like work on his hips and stuff. He's like, jay I was like, we want me do your guys like I'm finess baby. Coach just looking at like, yo, what he's like, I'm finest man.
Speaker 1: I was number one in past rushing as a linebacker. There's no chance that I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what though here I know, and you're referring to PFF. But when PFF doesn't play in your favorite you want to shoot on PFF.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you it's like hard to But the NFL kind of goes by that.
Speaker 3: Three three years.
Speaker 4: Ago, I was I was rated the number one tackle on PFF and I said that then I'll say it now.
Speaker 3: It's there's no way they know I believe that.
Speaker 1: How do they know how to grade each and every player that has a different like set of rules, different playbooks. Before before the Great people.
Speaker 3: The offense we run.
Speaker 4: Before we got those, I would have never have understood how to grade it not being in it. Do you know what I'm saying. Dennis Kelly said he had a dude on the Eagles, his brother went to become a.
Speaker 3: Like try to work with PFF.
Speaker 4: He like emailed them as I love what you guys are doing, like I want to be a part of it, right, And they emailed them back. He's like, like, all right, well what's your what's your level football level of experience? He's like, oh, I played JV football. And they emailed them back and said, well, all right, grade all these games and give us your grades. And that was it, and he was he worked PFF. And I mean that was like five six years ago. But I don't know what they're doing now. But but a lot of those guys, I think Colin Coward, yeah, and a lot of I think some of those dudes are like heavily invested in it.
Speaker 3: So it gets pubbed up super high.
Speaker 5: There's an agenda going on.
Speaker 4: There's definitely there's always an agenda going on. And I'm saying I said that back when I was highly rated. I'm like fifteenth tackle.
Speaker 3: This past year or whatever.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man coverage sixty five, that can be a little better. They can help you out on that for sure, what I do.
Speaker 5: But what would you rate.
Speaker 1: Yourself as man coverage? Yes, I would put myself in probably like eighty eighty.
Speaker 5: I could maybe get on board with that. I would say seventy eight, seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Here's why.
Speaker 2: Here's why, because man coverage like that's reserved for like rating dbs. So if you have a dB that's like a seventy something, overall, his man coverage is probably an eighty and he's probably a better cover guy than you. You know what I mean, Like if you're out there on an island. But I would I would rate you probably the one of the better man coverage linebackers. I would like to see who else was rated that way.
Speaker 3: You know, I had no idea it was this many stats.
Speaker 5: There's a lot.
Speaker 1: They put a lot into his own cover a couple of times. You have no no doubt.
Speaker 2: Like I wasn't trying to say that. I'm just playing Devil's advocate. Hit the hit the What do we have here?
Speaker 5: Press coverage eighty one? Hey, that's solid, that is smooth. I'll give you something.
Speaker 1: Press coverage people though, running backs, you know, line up at number one receiver, go out there press.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I know that's how it works at all.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're pursuit eighty four solid, that's probably open field. I would assume you're stamina eighty seven, injury ninety that's solid.
Speaker 1: Except that, So it's not it's not a it's seventy five, is what's bullshit. The stuff that makes me a linebacker is very low. That's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tackling, like tackling what they say you're tackling was eighty.
Speaker 1: Eighty eighty one, I think it was. It was trash Yeah, year three, year three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so but coming off as best year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well yeah, there's only been two. Will like, let's not partiality the dude, you know what I'm saying, his best one yet, Well, I had hope so that you're years it doesn't go as well as.
Speaker 3: Do you think do you like playing for the Titans? Honestly?
Speaker 4: Do you think that, like we don't get enough love because we're in the smallest media market, We're not really talked about. People don't want to give a shit about the Titans. Outside of Nashville.
Speaker 1: Do you think so, Yeah, like there's not many, Like when I go back home on the West Coast, there's not many Titans.
Speaker 3: No, it's for sure growing.
Speaker 1: It's definitely, dude.
Speaker 3: Actually it actually is growing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I first got here, we were tuned fourteen three and thirteen and like, I'm not joking, told someone I got drashed by the Titans and like, oh, is that arena is or is that I.
Speaker 3: Swear to god, that's not even a joke.
Speaker 5: Do you swing on him? No, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: In the NFL, man, But the thing is like times are making a little comeback though.
Speaker 1: You know, it's crazy. My rookie year, we made the playoffs and when we almost made the AFC champions we.
Speaker 3: Almost, well not almost. We went to the second round round so killed by the Patriots. Yeah, that first quarter was solid.
Speaker 1: Oh man, was it was? It was amazing. So I go back home that offseason and like people still like, yeah, tight suck completed what like we made the playoffs? Like oh you did. It's like we're just not It's just crazy. Yeah, it just goes over.
Speaker 4: I feel like in the AFC, in even the NFC, there's like those those main teams. He got the Patriots, the the Steelers, like teams like that, the Chiefs, Chargers. You know, I always at the Broncos, but like they were the last couple of.
Speaker 3: Years, they haven't been. They won the Super Bowl less five years ago, so they're gonna get love for sure. Yeah, but I'm saying all those teams are really good.
Speaker 4: I don't mean any disrespect by that, but I'm saying, like the NFL will grab a team and just like the NFL, like networks will just pub them and make them huge.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, then all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: I mean, if someone's on TV more like in the nineties, the Cowboys r on TV all the time. Now they're America's team, I mean, and they have so much love everywhere. They have an incredible amount of support. We just need to get into the point where we play well enough soore we start getting those main games. When we get in those Thursday nights, those Monday nights and Sunday nights, you win those games, and that's how we that's.
Speaker 1: How we do it, and then it translates to better Madden ratings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it translates exactly, dude, they're smart though, man, Like, there's definitely trolling that. There's definitely a trolling that goes on. Like I mean, eighty one, they troll. They don't have to market that.
Speaker 5: We do it for them. We're doing it right now for them. People are going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You you made a video, you immediately want to We all want to tweet like about our man raiser.
Speaker 5: Like they know what they're doing. They know how to kind of.
Speaker 1: Chirp and troll.
Speaker 2: Like I'm sure they sit back and see anything in the media and they they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I see Tyer Matthew, Dude, he's he's tweeting about everybody. Yeah, tweet about Deshaun Watson, He's tweeting about Kevin Bayern.
Speaker 3: He's teeing about every like everyone.
Speaker 5: They don't have to market we everybody.
Speaker 1: We all do it for him.
Speaker 4: This is a people egos are so huge and the other huge when you're a dude, Like with egos, if you just spice a little thing up like that old thing with me and Big Cat, Yeah we got over right, Yeah because I apologized.
Speaker 3: Because we apologized nothing.
Speaker 5: That we don't even got to say anymore. I love that you asked that question too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. It's it's over, it's done.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: You know, how how how confident in secure football players? I don't know, way for a man rating to come out, you'll see how.
Speaker 5: Just so insecure? Like yeah, what the I'm way better than that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, it's like, who dude. I hate it when people like tweeted me like gave up three sacks in my game. It's like, okay, I do not care at all.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't play the game. I don't only play video games like that. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I tell you what though, I think football players, not just football players, all athletes really athletes, artists, and musicians are so like incredibly insecure can be because they've been crutched their a whole entire life of like, hey, you're such a great football player, you're so great that you're screat that like you hang your hat on one thing. You don't get to develop those other things as fast as maybe other people do.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I think I think we can develop certain skills and things like mentally that we might have a head start on for people that kind of just go through and don't play sports.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that, because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we get kind of cradled sometimes.
Speaker 2: But now when you first get to campus, now when you're first playing like varsity and football, now when you're like trying to come to the ranks and your parents are hard on you because they know you're good. And then when you first get in the NFL as like a rookie, you know what I mean, Like, I think there's some I don't know about. I see what you're saying that like playing sports man and playing like all we do every day athletes, it's just what have you done for me lately? And you live in that world, so you're constantly like the human element takes over where you're kind of like that insecurity comes out because you're human. But like you, we've lived in a performance based world on a daily basis forever. Like Taylor and I when we're doing the pod and we're working with different people, like we're learning. We're learning how we have to coexist and manage people a little better than the way we're used to it because we're used to being shit on in front of your team. We're used to just everybody being hard on us, and then we have to get over it in an instant when you have a bad play and people we're all on you on the sideline, like yo, jay on, move you know, because you're young again, right and you're kind of going over and West is around you.
Speaker 5: We're all around you, kind of corral and like there's different factors.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot that plays into that.
Speaker 2: We get to go through that other people don't, Like they might just go through maybe their parents, Walter, or maybe they make their own way in college and then they get to the real world and they're kind of finding that Yo, it's not uh, you know, let me hold your hand.
Speaker 5: It's yo, you better fucking do this or you're fired.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I definitely what you're saying. There's there's the development of a human being. Playing sports is so good in so many different ways. Teaching a kid, you know, how to how to be a teammate, Like being a teammate to somebody. Being a good teammate is not just something you would do in football.
Speaker 3: It would be something if.
Speaker 4: You were to get married, how you would handle other people and stuff like that. All those things those definitely correlate to the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: Hard work.
Speaker 4: Ethic is huge organization, like understanding breaking down things, whether it's learning you know, defensive coverages or I learned past like you know, past protections and stuff like that, those things all break down and translate into the real world. Well, the things I'm talking about is like we get crippled in such a way, like like you said, when we work with like other people and we're we're doing this like if you send me something, if you send me something on social media, or you say you send me a text, and I'll just be like, that's stupid or that's rap.
Speaker 3: But there's really nothing. There's no gray area.
Speaker 5: Jay. I went to like a nice little high school and you you're privile.
Speaker 1: I went whoa what your privilege? Long Beach probably is not like it's a nice school. Don't get me wrong, you're one of the few privileged black guys out there. You're you're capping right now, what does that mean? Capping?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 1: Uh, Kevin, I'll say, I'm not telling truth pretty much like you're over emphasizing the truth. Did you go to a a.
Speaker 5: Financially solid high school? Did you go to a rich high school?
Speaker 1: No, not at all.
Speaker 5: Did you guys have pink jerseys. Like, didn you guys have different unis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we're like one of alternate uniforms.
Speaker 3: We're likes for a uniform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like Adidas, like like experiments school, Like when all that, So you're sponsored by Adidas. When I was in high school, yeah, we were like that right now?
Speaker 3: No, it was right now, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: Probably like we we came from the schools that your your head coach would bring you guys in and be like he'd be looking at the East Bay magazine and hey, guys, which jerseys.
Speaker 1: Do we want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a kind of high school.
Speaker 5: You were sponsored by Adidas.
Speaker 1: That's the first ideas.
Speaker 5: And so we're not capping, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, you're like I didn't go to no like the private schools in in like you know, Los Angeles counting like those they are ns like they look like you know, some good like mini city colleges. Yeah, you looks like a little mini city college. It's not that nice. They just redid their football field. They got like all turf, so that's really nice.
Speaker 3: So that's expensive school.
Speaker 4: The first school I went to was first school I went to. It was like we were sharing helmets out there.
Speaker 1: I was discussed.
Speaker 3: It wasn't great.
Speaker 1: What was the first face mask that you had in football?
Speaker 3: Damn, I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Did you have a butt cage?
Speaker 3: What cage?
Speaker 1: Like the booty?
Speaker 3: K I think I a butt cage?
Speaker 4: Oh, I heard look up look up Taylor one freshman year till one high school because I rocked that.
Speaker 3: I rocked that. What was the revo my senior year? And I was like, Yo, you're a fucking stud.
Speaker 4: But before I was walking to like Tom Brady from two years ago, that basic as Yeah, I was walking the basic boy. So this this yeah, the school with the white jersey, that's the school chance to do. That's like the richest school in Arizona. Like kids kids were going to school in like Benz's real BMW's Yeah. And I was walking a ninety four to four tourists dude. I called it the clip tourists did? I called it the clip tourist. I was a click commander, dude.
Speaker 5: Did you have a training staff at your high school?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: We had a.
Speaker 1: Like by training stuff Like what do you.
Speaker 5: Mean did you have like fit like a PT there, like athletic.
Speaker 1: T Yeah, so we had like it was always like an athletic trainer from like Walmbe City College or no Loombie State College, and like they'll be they'll be like the head person and then everybody under will be like high school kids or be like two college you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, when'd you we had brought the samp, but when why'd you just study to the UCLA.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't the uniforms uh No, it wasn't big recruit out of high school. Only had three offers u c l A. The first one was Colorado and then the next Colorado Stateium. You know you got I got was like back to back, like they're older, pouring in. Yeah, Boulder Border was sick, and uh I remember I went to I went to Boulder. They had a like a football camp down in San Diego. I went down there and I was like I was about to commit. I had it like in my head. I was about to comment down there. And I went down there, and you know how they like, you know, you're one of the like the kids with scholarships, like so you're not doing ship, like you're just chilling on the sideline watching like I'm not about to do it. And uh so I'm going down there talking to the coach and he's like I'm talking to some bullshit like yeah, we don't know what position you'll play, Like you're kind of small, You're you're like you're kind of too small for linebacker and like you're more of a safety size because you don't have a lot of weight. And I'm like, like what you're talking about right now? Like so I didn't just get a good vibe from him, and I was like, I was like, yeah, like I'm over y'all. So damn Boulder was out the question.
Speaker 5: And then there's zero chance I was the Colorado State So now there's only one left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then well I didn't have I didn't have that till uh the like after my first high school senior year, that game I got to U C.
Speaker 2: L A.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you were going there no doubt that thing you like playing for rape Rave school. You know how he was with me that first year? Is he still calling you a lot in the squad every meeting?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know me like.
Speaker 5: It'll be uh what was he asking me like, like, uh, why do we why do we uh call a week side bunch?
Speaker 1: Week side b that that that was like, it's always one thing, and he will keep answering the question I like, and I'll mess it up in some type of way. Yeah, I like, I'll give him the right answer, but if it's not his answer, it's right. So it's cool, though, it's for sure it's slowed mellowed out a little bit from a lot actually, from what it was last year. So we're making we're making making baby strides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how's how's the LB room?
Speaker 1: It's not without you, man, it's not the same without you. Like you know, Ties is having fun. We're all having fun in there. But it's probably better for it. It's probably now that he's in a second year too. Yeah, he's probably he's probably hitting a better stride. Just miss you know, missed the remarks in.
Speaker 5: There, man, just a little comments comments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the same.
Speaker 5: Bro w knows.
Speaker 2: By the time this drops, maybe I'll be back with the boys again. Maybe I'll be somewhere else. It'll be rooting for each other.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no doubt. You're not. Still got your card in my walker? Oh the football card right there?
Speaker 3: You will common football card.
Speaker 1: I got a will come to the football car.
Speaker 5: But it's hey, birthdays coming up. All right, bro, thanks for.
Speaker 1: Coming on man, man, appreciate it. Have fund a bus better boost this thing too. Make up just described posting on Instagram and all.
Speaker 3: Exciting.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, can before we get off, you guys tell me like how that conversation was before I look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's actually super easy for us to tell you.
Speaker 4: I went just go and subscribe to Busting with the Boys and go look up our video episode with Mike Rabel and it's he sets right there and he was so disrespectful the way he put.
Speaker 3: His feet up right here, like you know, I put my feet like that. He came in where I put my feet.
Speaker 1: Hey, Daddy's really home?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know how he gets with me all the time, always saying that dad stuff around me.
Speaker 3: It was he's he's he's a he's a rad cat. For sure.
Speaker 1: It looked like a blast though. For sure, I wish I could have set it in on that one. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: It was like it was.
Speaker 5: It was you could by just listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you cut your meat off for a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Would I cut my meat off for a super Bowl? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Now I feel like I can win one, like normally, So what if there was what if there was no chance if you win one without cutting your meat off, don't get like like like like cutting it off off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a ken doll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like in Game of Thrones, you're like the n Sully.
Speaker 1: Yeah I ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fair.
Speaker 4: I said the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need I need it.
Speaker 5: What if you knew you we're gonna win three Super Bowls in a row and be the m v P of two of them.
Speaker 1: I having it like I need kids. Okay, that was just a question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you single?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, if you're out there and you're looking at my boy John Brown, look, man, hey going sliding the old dams.
Speaker 1: You know what, go to go to Taylor Diams first, and then he gonna do the qualification test and they send it over there.
Speaker 4: Slide in my DMS and me and my wife, So don't get any ideas. We'll look it over and we'll we'll we'll pick out the best ones for Jamah.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: They know they know me pretty well.
Speaker 5: So seventy five percent dark chocolate.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, talk to him, will talk to him?
Speaker 3: What the fuck.
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, talk talk to Okay, hang on hang on, let me try again. Would you kick Taylor's two year old in the face for a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 5: No that I'm just aston and I'm just asking the questions.
Speaker 1: Don't kill the messenger were talking about? Yeah, this is your response.
Speaker 4: The two people outside of me and my wife that love the Bean are hearing this bus. You and you, quent Nelson jan Brown love the fucking being.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: You always the only every time I think about you and the Bean, she always looks at you and goes, uh. She'd be like, because you can't really talk, and we'll be like, look at her and go no, will She's one give her some time. So disrespectful to one daughter, dispectful to my life in general.
Speaker 5: But hey day, you know, you know I'm dope to the Bean. She always gives me everything.
Speaker 3: You know what the Bean is. There's no there's no way to hate the Bean. She's the most rad kid of all time.
Speaker 1: She's a stud man, no doubt.
Speaker 3: She's awesome.