Speaker 1: Big Bank and is what it is?
Speaker 2: Screams you don't be on nothing, I be on okay, so let me ask you bring you.
Speaker 3: Big big fact Nick right now visit the new website today Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Line from the Culture Lab.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 4: It's time for big Facts, Big Bank, Baby j d J scream Today Today Today on Big Facts. The one and only no plug is here on Big Facts.
Speaker 2: What's something? What's what something? What's up? What's up? What's up with you? What's up with you?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Just chilling?
Speaker 4: How we're gonna do this today? What's the topic of conversation? Because it's not gonna be like the standard Q and A. So what just happening?
Speaker 5: We're just having a conversation with our dogs.
Speaker 4: So what's on everybody mind? And hearts? Like where we start? Like, what's on everybody mind? It could be so right.
Speaker 1: I'm in a wonderful spirit. I know that you're like day with Monday, first Monday.
Speaker 6: You know, but shout, you're right right, some chickens, some chickens.
Speaker 7: But look so a lot of people might not notice about you, but you're very big in the gaming world. Yeah, very very big, like you're always on the game. You're always playing different things. What is your game of choice?
Speaker 1: Call of duty? So you know you ain't fucking with.
Speaker 5: Look at cuz back there you're fucking with like g t A or no ship like that.
Speaker 1: I got my own RP world I got.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I got my she I was just talking to Bobby fish Scale about this ship like two days ago. Yeah, like we need to turn it up. I'm like, shit, I ain't even had time. I paid like three thousand to get that ship made. He got the whole number, got the skating, got opening city, got the Yeah, yeah, yeah, I paid three reps. I ain't even open that sh it up yet, but yeah I got it.
Speaker 1: So when so when?
Speaker 7: So when you say open it up, like what does that mean you'll be able to like invite people to get there on that?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, how you got the world Grizzly World, and I got my own world to created, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's hard.
Speaker 1: I need to I need to fuck with it. But I just be lazy for real. That's hard. How you getting into that ship?
Speaker 8: She really a little low so loaded loaded one who plowed me in with the with the boy who made the ship. He he really a little deeper than me I am with the ship, you know what I'm saying, Like he he won, who made me go a little harder with so he plugged me in with the boy they got the world made, okay, gave him a little check to you.
Speaker 4: M hm. So what what what some of your multiple hustles? You know what I'm saying. So you say you do the streaming, You know what I'm saying. We know you got some music with some Apple music.
Speaker 8: Man, my main hustle. Man, you know what I'm saying, that's my baby. You know, enjoy music by a god like this girl kid. Man, Like I get a lot of money out of screens. Bro, I don't be doing how I be doing that ship, But some screens be motherfucking rolling in every month.
Speaker 2: Like camp keeping it ending you just.
Speaker 1: Yet your hair?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Cuz, like I don't turned down three four hundred thousand like that ship.
Speaker 1: Ain't I got that shop up like in two weeks, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Especially by I get a free chick, I'm like looking at it like it's free because I ain't never had no free chick.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, so you know that.
Speaker 7: So how did you come up with the concept of the Crackhead Christmas series?
Speaker 8: Just by being in the Nine Man and being around Christmas and the crackheads.
Speaker 1: You know, you know how you have a crackhead competition?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember that was smoking.
Speaker 1: The blow on. I haven't smoking a blow on the camera.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like, I think it's crackhead competition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crackhead competition before it was Crackhead Christmas. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know, niggasre just young dumb man. You know how that ship be? Yeah, what's some ship that shaped you into being? You like coming up?
Speaker 8: Like when you were at the Little Nigge Ship.
Speaker 1: Niggas in my hood.
Speaker 8: You know guys in my hood, Big Logan, Jesse James like them. You know what I'm saying, Little Yo street money Yo. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, my boy, real allent tmple niggas get money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Who just used to give me money every time they hit the dice game?
Speaker 8: You used to break bread with me, you know what I'm saying, used to really just show me real love, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love them boys, Like anytime I see any of my og they like proud of you. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, that's where I live for my ogs for real. Them know that they really need a good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you think the recipe is for for a person to consistently get money? Because some people just don't get it, Like they can't really get money.
Speaker 1: They don't know, bro, get money so easy? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I can't even lie bro special Instagram, Like I go to my DM right now, mate, twenty thousand. You know what I'm saying, Like it ain't easy. You know what I'm saying, Like it's people in my DM. Wait, I might see you in my DM, leo ass sitting there for another third day and then like pull up on your yo and hit you with the yo.
Speaker 9: You know what, yo, bro Yo, what I'm saying, Like I be on my own time, bro, like I could have been had to deal savage trying to get me deal all kinds of shit.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like I just ain't weak to deal with ship, Like I'm too comfortable in my life right now. You know what I'm saying, You got time to be on the radio stations and here and now here.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to go to town and spend money. You know what I'm saying. I ain't got time to be ripping and running.
Speaker 7: Speak speaking to you and Savage like a lot of people were under the impression that you were actually signed to them, but it was really just like a really great friend partnershipship.
Speaker 8: Yeah for Shure, Yeah yeah. He told me he never want to put me in a baker work. He was like, man, I ain't never be like, I ain't gonna never put your money. I'll give you. I get this before I even put you in any kind of paperwork, you know what I'm saying. But he don't came to me like telling me like these folks like you want to do a deal, you want to get signed. I'm like, yeah no, Bro, ain't gonna like kind of really told like that.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm good, uncomfortable. Real. Do you feel like you take the rapshit serious? Nah? Hell no, I'm like probably thirty thirty forty. You know what I'm saying. Because I go into, I go in, I make a whole tape in like two days. You know what I'm saying. I can make like ten songs. I make like five songs like three four hours. You know what I'm saying. So this shit just so easy.
Speaker 8: I just go in there two days, make a whole TAKEE get a cover made, Boom drop this ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You kind of really just funk out when you want to fuck off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Like I just when I see like I see my screens on Epple Music or for artists, you gotta see my ship, Like I know what will it be a you know what I'm saying, Like I might be getting like one eighty one ninety a week.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, just off Apple Music, you know what I'm saying. So boom boom. When I see that ship dropped down to like.
Speaker 8: One twenty one ten oh ships trying for me to go hit it, do another little tape real quick. Yeah yeah, do another take that should go back up about two fouty. Then I try to put it on a tape on top of that marfive for yourself.
Speaker 4: For you, it's a true hustle, like yeah, yeah, yeah, I respect that you telling you I'm hustling.
Speaker 1: She's sweet.
Speaker 8: I swear to god, it's so sweet, I'll be telling all my homeboy, I'll be like, bro, like I got like over twenty five takes on Apple Music.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like I really got like twenty five thirty takes.
Speaker 8: It's on Apple Music. You know what I'm saying, Like like that ship, that ship, like it paying off. You know what I'm saying, it paid off just by me just knocking them bitches out. Take building up my goddamn ship. Like trying to buy my cattle out.
Speaker 1: Sounded shame.
Speaker 8: Hit me up my cattle out.
Speaker 1: What you say? What you thinking to take to make you? Just take this? She always serious? Just one hundred percent be a rock ship, Laby.
Speaker 8: Just come give me like two three million straight up cash. You know what I'm saying, Like this boom, We're gonna do this regal for you. I'm like, hell, yeah, two three million up front my cash. Boo boom, and y'all take care of everything. You know what I'm saying, Yo, me, I dropped everything, Come quick, crigg in trouble.
Speaker 4: So you said you don't like doing like radio and ship, But what about like you do you do a lot of shows? Show I do here shows, Yeah, I do shows like a motherfucker, Like what's.
Speaker 7: Your favorite part of like the show, is it performing or actually connecting with the people.
Speaker 1: It's the niggas I meet.
Speaker 8: It's the niggas I meet doing my shows, like in every city, Like I really got niggas in every city. I really got niggas. Yeah for real life. You know what I'm saying, I got real niggas. Really jump nigga jump in front of bullet for me, Like for really, I don't even know you know what I'm saying. Time I come to you say you need drink a nigga, bring all this ship to me, you know what I'm saying, Like I realize nigga, Like I fuk with out of town niggas more than I Atlanta niggas, Like no, I love out of town niggas like Dalla's South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, Fort Lauderdale ship, all that ship.
Speaker 1: Like some folks fuck with me for real.
Speaker 8: Yeah it's hard and I don't seen it because like I don't went to I go to I don't went to the shows before, just me and a whole, you know what I'm saying, Like in a whole yeah, just being oh like hope, Like, sure.
Speaker 1: You want to do like man.
Speaker 8: Man ship, like Florida got the Delis Special, Dallas, Dalla's my number one state, I got Mixicans, I got Migo game.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: I got so many mixed when I come straight coming on Dalla's Man, I got a thousand migos, Man, that's on God.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about a thousand mix Can meet me. I have them pull up on it. They spot some chilling with them. You know what I'm saying. The niggas be mad, Damn Flood, Why the hell you hanging with the mess man. I'm like, hey, my name is Minn right, yeah, so I fucked with migos.
Speaker 8: Show them my number one my fans like the migos, like Dallas my number one state, like my Apple list, gallic Will it be Atlanta first, then Dallas and Charlotte, right, Greenville Greenwood?
Speaker 1: Ship like that? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 4: So what you think might turn turn you off from the industry, like some ship that just turned you off? Like man turned off from the industry, like the music industry, the rap industry, Like that's the ship.
Speaker 2: I can't be a part of you.
Speaker 1: That shit.
Speaker 8: Don't turn me off because I already know how what's what's coming with? You know what I'm saying, Like I don't seen it, then I don't die out that ship with savage. You feel me like, I don't did out on road trips. I don't did out them damn two buses. I don't did out on plane jets rides. You know what I'm saying, Like, I don't even want to do the ship for myself now, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Like, I'm like, hey, what else she was in there?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what I'm saying, Like did all that ship? Like every state? I don't performed in every state. You know what I'm saying. I don't been in every state. You know what I'm saying. I don't flew to every state, fuck the whole in every state.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying to a bus every state, even state, I swear to y'all said, even states.
Speaker 1: Niggas thought that it went no holes that they're gonna see me pull up, they be like, what the hell you gonna by? My man, that's over hair arounds all thegg.
Speaker 8: Just pulling up in New Mexico. I'm talking about we're gonna take them.
Speaker 2: To the movies.
Speaker 8: You know, I see was when we was on tour. See I was living like originally on tour for real. You know what I'm saying. I'm I'm I'm taking holes with din't getting them on the tour bus. We don't living like savage on that mother what yeah? Really yeah yeah take the movie now I'm taking home to the movies and I'm talking about we're gonna take I'm talking about we're doing all kinds of ship on tour. Really yeah, yeah, bro, I missed that ship was fine though, but can't that ship just hard?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 8: Like being all the states bround man been on that bump.
Speaker 1: Man forgot damn bro, we used to be going thirty four to day.
Speaker 2: It's some time rock star and that.
Speaker 1: Ship fucked my truck game.
Speaker 5: Like when I.
Speaker 1: Nigga I first went on to a nigga lost everybody. I'm coming. I'm saying, the niggas serve my foot ship, don't funk me up. Folksing mynah blodle, you're a rapper now, you know. I'm like, yeah, man, back then, man, you ain't that scarred you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like all of my folks were like, damn, like because I was with folks. I was with folks for a long time, Like Folks was coming to me for a long time, you know what I'm saying. Then I just disappeared back up like the hell you think we suppola have been doing? You know what I'm saying. So fuck you up, man, you fuck you up for real. You gotta be ready, but you got it though. You can't be one foot in one for that. They gonna. It's gonna you're gonna lose something. You don't want to lose your trap, bro, day you're rapping, you an't really sure about the lose, lose your trap, break down. Don't do none of that. Ship bro, I'm telling y'all ain't gonna you don't think though.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just speaking, you jump jump.
Speaker 4: Can't you jump all away in the rapt ship and make way more than whatever other ship you're.
Speaker 1: Not making immediately?
Speaker 2: Not immediately.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta live until you make it.
Speaker 1: That's really y'all go through that fire.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, I'm like some ship, don't pay them bills.
Speaker 1: He shows and ship like feeling nervous anger.
Speaker 8: Like every time I used to go to every time I used to before, I used to throw up before every show, I gotta throw up in a show like anybody like you go time I throw though, I'm.
Speaker 1: Coming out the more for y'all. See you know what I mean, Like like traps got out the more, Like, yeah, I get them for like them folks ain't even know my name from Canna paint.
Speaker 8: But when I come out there, though, you take control of the you know what I'm saying, Like I take control the crowd.
Speaker 1: I mestered that ship like I mestered that ship for real. I was happy here when I mestered that ship.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm like, yeah, I gotta want mad and I control the head, makeing do whatever I want to do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They said, Else, big fat.
Speaker 10: Hey coming up in the city. So you want them young niggas that's raised by old niggas, you know what I'm saying. So you get to see both sides, like the new generation and the older generation. What you think the biggest difference in the mist and the disconnected is between the older and the younger generation.
Speaker 1: Like right now, no, see you in the middle.
Speaker 10: You're young because you can adapt with the young niggas, the young young niggas and the old old niggas.
Speaker 1: And you just in the middle. You know what I'm saying, because youre a young nigga, but.
Speaker 10: You know, a young nigga, you know what I'm saying, like like watching that like you raised by the old, but you can adapt to the young niggas.
Speaker 1: See, this is what it is. They motivated by drill. We were motivated by money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what I'm saying, they motivated by you know what I'm saying, Like we used to have the gun. We used to row like a motherfucker. Hell yeah, we want to rub but she we weren't trying to kill you. We were trying to go ahead the wipe be hey bud.
Speaker 4: Let you know.
Speaker 1: Bush, they don't they like they really don't.
Speaker 8: Out jail Like I was a nigga who I played myself and not getting caught with that doing ship. You know what I'm saying, I don't give what it is Like I I didn't want to get caught doing nothing like my dad you telling me when I was a little nigga. You get caught on anything fucking with you, you get a feeling the nigga ain't fucking with you know what I'm saying, Like that's how I was righted so that's why I had out the hoigh speed chase. But I gotta wait and then I still ain't got no feeling, you know what I'm saying, Like when no way they could prove it with me.
Speaker 1: Now I always want I'm still wrong like a nigga, But I would never if I got a feeling with me, bro, I ain't putting over because it's like you're giving yourself up, Like why would I pull over? I know I got a gun with me and the bitch gotta switch on it. You know what I'm saying. Come on, man, you gotta get this, get that. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Take that live struction that fell in the obstruction. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Then if you don't roll your woman down, you don't get your I d I took. I took about four five on bit on the trial with your Coby Hudson. We'll get out on And they couldn't prove it with me. I ain't never rolled the one of down and time they pulled up on me and I got away. You know what I'm saying, y'all put the one on the tag. But hey, man, that wasn't me in that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that freget you said, as long as you get away, that ain't you. As long as you get away driving.
Speaker 8: Long, they ain't see you know what I'm saying. They can't loud over, they can't say hello. You've seen them. We seen him getting the car and he pulled off and then we immediately pulled them over.
Speaker 1: He can no.
Speaker 8: You just seen the car come out of nowhere. You jump behind him, you hitting likes he pulled now he pulled to the side for you. You pulled to the side before you wait until you got out by the back tire, the hand start.
Speaker 1: Don't get their head ship. I mean, you don't need no head starting though, you know what I'm saying. That being straight out for.
Speaker 8: Mostly, but so like, if you ain't sure, if you do not want to put some insurance on your getaway.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that's putting insurance on your getaway.
Speaker 8: Make that nigga hit that get right to that body back time, get them up through that by the time you get in that car, buddy, and put that motherfucking that.
Speaker 1: If you don't get away from that being just ship that's the Yeah, that's the gan't.
Speaker 8: I don't catch no feeling, he bro, like you catch your feel I could be scrapped up like a motherfucker. Like I don't even showguns on Instagram. Like I still don't even show guns even though I can.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. And I had a motherfucker with me. You know what I'm saying, But I don't show them even though I ain't no feeling. But you get pulled over that sweet what you do?
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't even have no switch. I'm having drake over and ship. I don't switch, you know, Draco's to you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to knock the nigga ship.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but the light say what you doing? Oh you don't hear for sure? Not if I got ship, because I got all my little brother nunny. So I'm pulling over every time.
Speaker 8: Hey man, I got my glock right here, man, my brother n I ain't got no feeling in my way gig way you want to.
Speaker 1: I mean, they don't even be stunning that ship. Oh man, you yeah, yeah, yeah, you can't be in commission over crime with that ship. No, you're in a Commission over crime.
Speaker 8: Niggas, even if you got a zimp in a gun with you, Yeah, gotta get the hell on because niggas, you're gonna have a feeling, you know what I'm saying, can be in the Commission over crime with a fire on.
Speaker 7: And see that's another thing too with these young niggas, bro, Like they got to understand that they need to know their laws, just like how you running that ship down from top to bottom about what you can and can't do about certain ship or whatever. Like if niggas understood their power when they come to legality of the ship, a lot of niggas wouldn't even be in the predicaments that.
Speaker 8: They're in because it really be easy, bro, niggas get their stuff fucked up like I've been blessed, Like I don't got if I you know, if I say, if I slowed the nigga down, if I got a nigga right, what I'm saying, made a nigga just really think like you just made a nigga think, you made a nigga grow up.
Speaker 1: Really it made me just like.
Speaker 8: I got a temple tent, probably made me just think sometimes you feel even though I still might go out, But time I go out, I'm gonna be thinking.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, for the most part, I love it. Everything ain't tripping.
Speaker 2: What you think?
Speaker 4: What you think made that shift when we say with the young niggas on to the mentality they got right now in the city of Atlanta, Like what what where?
Speaker 2: You think that shift?
Speaker 1: Was the music?
Speaker 8: Just the music, That's the only thing. It was just the music, Like the music and the niggas that were making the music. Who the first nigga making it like that kind of ship?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, bro, because I ain't even know drem. I don't even listen to no drill Listen I'm getting money and listen drug dealer music. You know what I'm saying. So I don't really know. You know what I'm saying. Really, who is the first nigga?
Speaker 2: It's probably Chicago, mid West?
Speaker 1: Was the drill happy Chicago? You know what I'm saying. For sure? You know what I'm saying, Yeah, for sure Chicago.
Speaker 4: So your music, do you make it a point the man? I'm gonna make sure I wrap out some money too, like make sure this.
Speaker 1: Is what I read. I can rap about like you only can rap about what you do or what you want to do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just rap about what I'm done and what I do or what I did. You know what I'm saying. So yeah, I just that's just how it be.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, Like I can't rup, like I can go in the booth and just because I just go off my head. You know what I'm saying, Like anything I wrote, anything I done made, I came off the head with you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So I go in in mother fucker talking about bricks. You know what I'm saying, talking about cars. You know what I'm saying, talking about ice.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Should I do condos? And that shit where you say spot just sound like mm hmmm mmmm. No. I try to wrap like shot at load sometimes.
Speaker 8: You know that's my man. You know that's really the only nigga because I know he really did that ship. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All the other niggas, I can't vouch for him, but I can vouch for shouting.
Speaker 8: Like I've seen him when I was seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty.
Speaker 1: Thirty old I've seen this, nigga. I've seen it. I've seen it. My mama seen, my mama seen saying remers out of seen anybody seen any about it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: They know that something else.
Speaker 8: Anybody they know they know no shot is the king whatever be the king for shure, lonely the king man don't yeah really long little long little yeah, lone little king.
Speaker 2: So what's the ship you want to do? Like if you got to come lifestyle, you know, say you're getting money.
Speaker 8: But I don't do never want I just be going out of town even Yeah, let's talk about this whole world that you got. Like, I don't go to no club unless I'm getting paid, you know what I'm saying. So I played the game all day. What I'm saying, I go out of town twice, I mean at least twice a month.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite island of Bermuda?
Speaker 1: Bermuda? Bermuda was different.
Speaker 8: It got pink saying beaches, you know what I'm saying, got pink saying that sh it really is pink beach to the pink saying what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah that shit turned that.
Speaker 8: But but a borough but a burger, like if a burgo over here, fifteen dollars ten hours that motherfucking be fought over there.
Speaker 1: Everything is double the price, you know what I'm saying, because they like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So where somewhere that you want to go that you haven't been yet?
Speaker 1: Not that, not east not.
Speaker 8: Well yeah that one of their Yeah, that one right there, that's my like, that's my one. Ain't gonna lie, that's my one. But this ship just so far, bro, and I just been knocking down all my tricks. That's eight hours in under. Yeah, yeah, I do all the eight hours and unders like I got probably like about ten more to go. That's eight hoursand under. So after that, after that then all the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah tell fifteen yeah been my wife.
Speaker 7: Boy.
Speaker 1: Man, hey, hey hey, I'm pulling up my boy. Please just wait on me.
Speaker 8: Man, you know I got you all right, well, just let me know. I mean, I can beat you tomorrow, no today, today, I'm gonna I'm gonna call you okay, hey, okay, what type of politics you feel like you had to go through? Like we're being involved with that.
Speaker 1: Fresh ship, bro, I ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 8: It was just really the hood niggas like just the Instagram ship. Really, that's the only thing I ever went through with this ship, Like just hummy, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, Like this is it? You know what I'm saying, just to come in's on Instagram? You know what I'm saying, You regret that moment?
Speaker 8: Shit, I don't know, because I don't know if if I regret it, I don't know I can be On the other hand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I know what I'm saying. But if I can, if both of us can could have just been good. Yeah, Yeah, I.
Speaker 8: Wish I could take it back from the show because yeah, shit fucked my money up too. Yeah that ship, that ship, because I was already gonna be that nigga anyway, you know what I'm saying. So this shit really slowed my ship down, you know what I'm saying. But even though I had to, I still you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So, but like push back from people like certain people like hi't fuck me because of that.
Speaker 8: I don't fuck with people who was fucking with him for real, Like folks, you want to fuck with me, But if I even know you fuck with him, I ain't fucking with you like I don't give it. Damn your producer, nigga, I don't give a fuck who you is, you know, because I just don't want no motherfucker have to draw no line like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Look at them like, oh he's picking side type shit. You know what I'm saying. So I don't give for I don't know. Don't fuck with me or you feel like I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying because what it is at the day, So don't want to help you no side, like no side, I don't give you. Damn everybody can go over there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like everything is sweet though, like criuse, Niggas don't how it was bro like all them folks.
Speaker 1: Like all homeboys, like my homeboys the same. You feel me, like yeah, you feel me.
Speaker 8: So niggas know how I end. Niggas know like besides the Internet, you know what I'm saying. Like all the people in line and everybody in the hoods and ship.
Speaker 2: They know me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: They like, come on man folk talking about don't hey, come on man, man, God, Damn niga, you know what I'm saying, I don't want to. I don't know nobody. I'd be happy when niggas do good. You know what I'm saying, Like all don't want no niggas might see them. I'm a nigga when I see a nigga instruments, Blom, proud of you, keep going stealing on your nigga.
Speaker 1: The boy, Hey, Bom, proud of you. Boy, You're making me proud boy. I'm that nigga. Niggas see this, they know I'm that nigga that congratulated everybody.
Speaker 8: I'm saying like I've been to that nigga like cuz I always just my shit been streat you know what I'm saying, Like, I ain't never had.
Speaker 1: No reason hate real. I always want niggas to see the motion, cauz I was already having my motion. I want you to catch catch this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, Yeah, if you go back to the whole situation, is there anything you might've just done different?
Speaker 2: You think to yourself sometime.
Speaker 1: Shit, Bro, ain't gonna even lie.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 8: I tried, Brother, that sit could have been way worse, Bro, Like niggas don't know that she could have been way worse. Like, man, I was, I was on lean brow with chilling. I couldn't believe this, y'all. Was like, man, what the fuck? I knew he had to be on something cause they say he was on my little So I don't know what was in flood. But I don't know, bro, but I just know something's wrong with him, know what I'm saying. I'm like, he would have never just pushed up on me like that, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, damn, it was just wrong timing, you know what I'm saying. It's just wrong as time and me just trying to be just trying to be an ultimate hustler. I had just left the trap, trying to go out of town to promote my shit, you know what I'm saying, end up going out and then I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't, Bro. If I would, I would never went up there.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I saved the man, you know what I'm saying. Like the ship was finna go down in the nine. They want to shoot the.
Speaker 8: Sprint up and everything with the kids and everything on the motherfucker Like I said, like, nah, bro, he we ain't doing none of that type shit.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, hey, that shoot up mother, Bro. When you ride out, I'm like, hell nah, bro, we ain't doing none of that. Everything good brother you boom boom.
Speaker 8: So I'm like when I push up to the studio, I'm like, what the hell you're gonna be mad at me when.
Speaker 1: You just seen me? When you forwards just all in your face.
Speaker 8: When nigga like let me doing, I'm like, hell na, bro, go ahead, get in the spring ride off. So when you see me and you come through that, I'm like, the fuck, Like, I know it was the lame man nigga that was up there too from my hood.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's the lame man nigga.
Speaker 8: Bro, Like niggas ain't talking about now, I'm talking about real just following that niggas.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like so they was, they was convincing him that day, you know, but now they see me and they bound down.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Shit be crazy.
Speaker 8: I'd be like, come on, bro, I did that ship you could have I used one of the nigga who was trying to make the shit happen in the video. I see you, you know what I'm saying. I see you in the video. So every time I see the nigga look at me. You know what I'm saying, You could have you did that ship. You know what I'm saying, Like Nigga was lame as fuck, like real niggas lame his hell. Bro, the niggas just lame.
Speaker 1: Bro. I hate bro. It's even around them.
Speaker 8: Niggas real like, but niggas like us was in the track. We couldn't be around them all the time. We couldn't be in the studio with you all the time because we in the hood. You feel me, but anytime you come to the hood, we embrace.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But blame man, Nigga just did that ship that night, because if that one that happened, we would have been okay, you know what I'm saying, everything would have got bad and he would have came to everything would have been our iight.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But ship damn ship.
Speaker 8: Big club MANI plug, big man plug. Yeah, yeah, man, what I prayed. You know what I'm saying, Like I like if I'm soul, been so good, like I don't even feel.
Speaker 1: No wrong, Like I don't like I feel good. You feel me because at the end of the day.
Speaker 8: Like you know, I wouldn't have fucking forced you know what I'm saying, Like I I ain't really was enforced. I just wanted my phone back, you know what I'm saying, Like that was my trap phone, my nigga, Like god damn, hey I do that phone?
Speaker 1: Or who named this?
Speaker 8: Motherfucking I had this number for myself eight years? You know what I'm saying, Hey, don't play with that trap phone. Bro. You know what I'm saying, Like, I just want the phone back, you know what I'm saying, That's all I wanted.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: What happened though, like like what you ever told the story? Like your point of view, Like, well, that's.
Speaker 8: Really happened, bro, Like from from from when you pull it up? What happened from when I pulled up? She Bro, when I pulled up, it was simple, like I seen a little bit. Sure, we was both fucking know what I'm saying, who the situation? Boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: I seen her. She was behind me.
Speaker 8: I seen when I see the video, now you see the whole shit you play out, you know what I'm saying. So I seen her boom bom again, she went up there and told him I was in there, so he came pushed up on me.
Speaker 1: He's like, why you let them do that to men and nine? You know what I'm saying? And I was like, I was just totally blown. I was geeked up. I was on Lean. You know what I'm saying. I was on good Act. You know what I'm saying, like fucked up.
Speaker 8: I was on FaceTime with a bitch telling her I'm finna go to the goddamn South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Was schooling the fast out my sheet.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, And this shit ain't having too quick, Bro. I dropped my phone. Bro, man, I realized I dropped my phone, pulled back off from my phone. Bro, Nigga's out there doing all they playing this shit. You know what I'm saying, Like the video, Like everything I said on the Blag interview, they see that shit was true on everything I said.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Pull up with my phone. Niggas out there playing but Bo with sticks and Shito and.
Speaker 8: All them lame man nigga like them niggas just I just hate he was around the niggas, Bro for real, them niggas lame as hell. He ain't had no real nigga around and saying, hey, come on, fresh man, you trick. You know what I'm saying, Man, I ain't doing that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: He got all the niggas, but just want to see some shit. You know what I'm saying. But they don't know who they who they fucking with for real, you know what I'm saying, Like they knew they with, but they just know what I'm saying, Like I don't know what they thought.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But I hate it, happy for you for you, like because that she separated the hood, that she separated people. You know what I'm saying, That she separated You know what I'm saying, like fuck the city, like that she separated.
Speaker 1: Us, Like who is with me? Who has got who's got down with them? You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. What she did that. You know what I'm saying. Niggas want to bust around, come back and do YUEI. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So I feel bad for some of them folks who were I'm like, Damn, that was my boy. You know what I'm saying, like, damn, I gotta turn my back on you. You know what I'm saying, Like, Polly, you know what I'm saying, give this for a five hundred dona come back.
Speaker 1: I turn my back on your kids. I turned my back on a lot of niggas. They be like, damn, though, man, you still ain't fucking me. It ain't fucking with you can't because I can't trust I want to get you back. I still ain't fucking with your niggas be like, don't man, that ship got damn man, come on Maryland, khake my hands with you. O. Yeah, I hate that ship. Man.
Speaker 8: Take anything else?
Speaker 2: When I got big fat what uh, I'm back to some like rap ship. Is there anybody you just gotta do a record with?
Speaker 1: Nah, Nobody niggas we want to do records with me.
Speaker 8: I don't even do songs because I don't want to do a song with a nigga that you end up being an op and the like.
Speaker 1: See right right now, my track record is clear. Everything gonna do a song with be like this. Every nigga gonna do a song with you, go on my look, go google me or every nigga gota do the song with be like this.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying from offset to God damn to anybody.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying to tato Chi.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying that anybody, like any nigga did a song with I, still they still gonna call Mean if something happened in the city, they still gonna go. You know what I'm singing, gonna call them from in the city. You know what I'm saying, Like, just like that, you feel me like any nigga on my track records clean right now, like like I be really need nigga I be doing record songs with. We're down to become best friends. For really, my little brother's stunning for Vegas. You know what I'm saying, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Like my little personal little brother. What I'm saying even though I know this nigga from rap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But so you wouldn't have like a nigga can't just hit you on the like features.
Speaker 1: To pay me. Yeah, unless you just a nigga like drink or song like I know that I'm about. I know they do something.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm talking about like.
Speaker 1: With no brother, nigga, no man, no fucking with you. I'm good on. I'm good on you.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 8: You gotta be a nigga going feeling. I know this Finn to go platinum. She ain't gonna go platinum and gold. My nigga, don't even hit me up really unless you're paying me like you're paying me out here. Yeah, I'm doing everybody ship. I'm doing weak ship and all like my homewoy.
Speaker 1: Like, bro, you want to do that here? Yeah, nigga brest.
Speaker 8: Busy, shout out my my boy in Germany, man, my boy money boy man, no cap man, she already got me.
Speaker 1: Got damn popping over there Austria.
Speaker 8: And ship for real international plugs. I'm charging nigga dub. I'm talking about folks sitting that ship.
Speaker 1: PayPal like.
Speaker 8: You love your plug come over here, like you know know that ship too far? So like what you're gonna have to pay me for worth? I'm like, I ain't gonna come over with it. I wouldn't even come over there for twenty thousand, bro, Like you gonna have to pay me like a fifty. You know what I'm saying, pay for my flight and ship. You know what I'm saying, Like you gonna have to pay me more than worth. You know what I'm saying, Like it's gonna be unfair for real. You're gonna have to really really want to see me for real. You gotta really really want to see you better. Hey, man, Hey, I ain't my show be all the glad like man I got shipped on small bro like South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Dallas, Virginia, run Oak.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like you got shit on smell like the folks like my clientele.
Speaker 2: For rick.
Speaker 1: With me every one or two. You know what I'm saying, you got one for you. I'm like, say listen.
Speaker 8: Then I'm like, I can't give out of my game hobby getting more money on my shoulders. But I might have niggas open up. I might youry ten niggas five hundred open up before I even get there. You know what I'm saying, Send me my five hundred up before we eating for I even get down. What I'm saying, I don't made five hundred ten niggas, and y'all gonna been to performed.
Speaker 1: Before I even get You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: When I get there, I go on instrat little baggy you know what I'm saying, and feature, I'm smacking the features because I'm blessing on shit.
Speaker 1: And then nigga know nigga, you know what I'm saying. They fuck with they know what going on.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, And you actually post a nigga shit and like help them promote.
Speaker 8: Hell, yeah, I'm posting that ship because when I post that ship, you're gonna post that ship. Your homeboy's gonna be like, oh, well, money get me on. I swear to good it should be like clockwork, jay folk be mad at me, like throw like the hell you still posting money? Man? I was like, bro, every time I post money, get me most ship. Yeah, the niggas don't want to book. You hen't getting money, bro, Like you ain't fucking put up no motherfucker money.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see at your show. Like, man, why we're gonna book this? He need the money.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Come on, bro, money y'all giving me them six somethings because I'll know I don't meet that ship.
Speaker 1: Every time I say, I just finish it on my shoes And I'm bout Traviscott. There was in the mirror.
Speaker 8: They was thirteen year old. I got a hoodie that was two thousand. I spent all that ship, Brian, I'm fining I'm in the throw. God damn two thousands my own.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like niggas know when I come to the show, I'm spending the whole money. You know what I'm saying. I'm not cuffing ship. You know what I'm saying. I spend a cost. He got bunked and did that mother fucking what I'm saying, No, I ain't security. Nigga security wasn't he got feelings. We ain't got no feeling with shoot my mother fucking ourselves.
Speaker 11: You feel I ain't no security in wood with you if I wanted no hood which ain't see you really coming around that corner out there throwing that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I can't my life. I just believe me personally. I'm gonna say this again. I just believe in layers. Yeah, like y'all niggas, I got layers.
Speaker 10: If them niggas my niggas with me too. But the niggas out there, they gonna let us know when it's time to shoot. When I hit them, either hollering or shot. See bro, see I'm a new tread nigga.
Speaker 8: Like I got gay, I got crooks, I got bloods, I got everything and well popping in the city.
Speaker 1: They're gonna hit me up April. We come to your show.
Speaker 2: How many you want to there?
Speaker 1: Ain't be one hundred deep out there, nigga frunt to get up? Pull up? You know what I'm saying that time I get out there, hunt the niggas out there behind in front of me. Hey flo, ain't playing by floor?
Speaker 8: You see that why I still right, have been to a million shows, bro. You know what I'm saying, like I don't need the man show the folks. Folks ain't no no bullshit, Like, hey man, you know what I'm saying, Thank God?
Speaker 1: Can we but it? You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 8: Somebody else gonna die. You know what I'm saying, Like praidy motherfucker. That's why she's gonna get wicked for real.
Speaker 1: So you know we be just prayed up. You know I'm five, bro, so you know, make all that ship go away. You know what I'm saying, what you mean? It's my release, you know what's you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, You gotta talk about you, about you.
Speaker 8: It's our it's our way of life. It's our religion, you know what I'm saying. Like it's a religion like Muslims. Like I never heard of all the all them niggas, all them different ships. So it's like you believe in God first of all. You believe in God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you believe in God first.
Speaker 8: God is first, ain't it ain't no like devil ship like voodoo ships.
Speaker 1: It's a voodoo one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But it's but that's not the one that we believe in.
Speaker 1: No, it's not eph like Center.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's the Mexican So y'all do y'all believe in like evil like push stuff on people.
Speaker 1: You can't putting that on nobody.
Speaker 8: You come on my cheek about you're trying to put some on somebody, trying to kill somebody, do anything, man Son, you can get up out of here with that wiked that know what I'm saying. Judges, DA's stuff like that to help you out. But it ain't gonna kill him. It's just gonna make them forget about you. You know what I'm saying, just get them off you.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you can you can catch a spell on DA to leave you alone. I don't know if it's a spell. I don't know. If I don't, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if it's a spell. But I haven't never I've never done it. I never did it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So I'm just speaking off from niggas without seen done it and the situations that happened when they did it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So, did you get arrested like for the for the bank roll? I ain't get arrested. I was running. I was running for two weeks. Huh yeah, here y'all. I checked you, nigga. I went straight to you five.
Speaker 8: I went before I turned myself there, I mean before I went down there and looked at the d A, I mean the homicide lady.
Speaker 1: Before I went down there, went to the chief and what do he saying? He did sacrifice? I did some pigs. Time I did my pigs.
Speaker 8: He told me to take it somewhere boom boom, before he said, when you go down there, you're gonna walk out.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be done in ten minutes. What happened? I went down that motherfucker. I was done in ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Man, It's cool, Yeah, I was done.
Speaker 8: Anything just on God, it's on, like we don't believe in no wea can shoot and everything that I haven't been told.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened. Like any nigga that he said was going to jail his ads went to jail. Like you just gotta be it just really it just gets you right, bro, Like it's really like it's.
Speaker 8: Really it brings you up like a motherfucker like and it makes you It makes you blease stronger, it makes you believe, It makes you believe in God. You know what I'm saying, Like it really makes you believe. You start praying more, you know what I'm saying. You find yourself praying, you know what I'm saying, find itself Like oh, it's like I can't even leave out the house. I've been doing this ship like fifteen years, you know what I'm saying. I now, I spent a million over a million knowledge doing this ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like for.
Speaker 8: Real, for real, Like I never played by five. I was doing chickens for a long time. Them four leg gang. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: Go ram, we can't wrap, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, so yeah, ef, I just helped me out so much.
Speaker 8: And look, before I even touched the mic, before I even thought about doing any of this shit, I went to Chief Nigga asked.
Speaker 1: I went to Chief, I said he we sat there on the map.
Speaker 8: We sitting there on the map, ask question, I said, will rapping benefit me financially? He said yes, he said, I said, it's wrapping the best thing for me to do right now. He said yes, saying what I'm making a lot of money doing rapping.
Speaker 1: He said yes.
Speaker 8: And then I looked back, like over the whole year, I know, I done made like so much money, like just on my tom cour My in my dish fow like I don't make like just on my tomb cour kind of.
Speaker 1: Got like one two it on now on my dishcover like four five hundred. You know what I'm saying. Thousand you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Then all the features and all the videos out of there, like like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Then the tours, I don't been the savage giving me the checks you know what I'm saying, Like, ship don't benefit me financially.
Speaker 10: Mother, I ain't never lied, but you just feel like you ain't taking it's serious enough to get I ain't taking serious.
Speaker 8: I still ain't taking it serious because I'm just I'm just thinking how to get give a fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just ain't no money home nigga, I guess because I just always Have you ever seen the spanking nigga though? Like, yeah, sank niggas if I spike niggas every day. Boy, That's why I don't get readings like that. Like I know you probably get readings and ship like.
Speaker 1: I know we've been talking about that. I don't want to know if you get read I don't get fifteen sixteen years. I probably got five readings for real.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I don't get the motherfuckers telling me tell you don't wait, you don't wait till you gonna wait till nigga here, then you're gonna call.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying, I don't do the motherfuckerf once you know you're gonna get smacked, Like yeah, time, motherfucker tell y' tell you about to be in the house at eight o'clock every night, tilling your.
Speaker 1: Ads on be in that house at eighty clock. Get away one time? Yeah, you know when that time? Oh boy, I'm tripping that, you know, fly out eight o'clock. Man, damn o'clock. Now you call it, chief, What happened to your son, Chef? I was outside and well what time he was outside?
Speaker 3: Son?
Speaker 1: It was like carol, like eight or nine.
Speaker 3: But then you read it, So you got a bean in the house at eight o'clock, son, ain't time for you? So told you, Oh, son, I can't do that. Then you know if I ta you can't do that? Faith, Yeah, if I if I tell you like one of my pomers, he got like.
Speaker 8: Fifteen years, you got like know what I'm saying, murdering all kind of shit like aint it fell off?
Speaker 1: Like he was in the bed and want the chief what I'm saying, she's.
Speaker 8: Got nown gave Marie like, oh, they're gonna wait, ain't on the way really well what thing?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: He go, yeah, he goes my friend what they said, like you got it? Ain't no way out of it.
Speaker 8: Ain't no way out of it. Now, you know, if I tell you when he was the way out of it. And when you know, I'm saying, good, you know what I'm saying. But they say, know what he gotta do what he join his time right now?
Speaker 1: So what they so? If I say just saying that we with down there and asked he got read for schline? If I said he come up?
Speaker 2: Is he coming line?
Speaker 1: Now we did? If if I said he coming home, he come home.
Speaker 7: Everything.
Speaker 1: If I don't say it be true, I ain't never lie. I'm telling you, nigga.
Speaker 8: If I said it's time, come on home at one time, they said, if I said it's come home, yeah, when Sama you got damn got the parted when he got down when they snatched my boy.
Speaker 1: I mean when they snacked my mother.
Speaker 4: He called me.
Speaker 1: He said, go to chief. Nigga. I went to chief. She said he'll be out of God, get what in ni game? Was out in the cover d a man straight up, God, she's out, Please.
Speaker 2: Go to my man.
Speaker 1: Trying to put my man. She was like, he ain't gonna know what many plugs I got. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Everything she done told Savage gonna happen, bro Like Savage always doubted himself like nigga always thought this ship was gonna.
Speaker 1: Go wood when that ship go play. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: First Savage More came out I listening to you know what I'm saying, He's just like damn here, Like he always just thinks all his ship weak. He never thinks he got a good song. He never think he got a good song. You never think he got a good tape. You never think like I guess that's why he should just be good nigga.
Speaker 1: Crazy ship, you feel like a way, yeah.
Speaker 8: Well I ain't a lot any Just believing in God is the way you could be. I was giving down what she is, bro. But as long as you're believing in God, you're praying and and you're trying to batter yourself. You know what I'm saying exactly Like, because you know all us gonna do crazy Ship, I still might do.
Speaker 1: I might lead chief, we might do what's the name. I might do anything.
Speaker 8: I might see a nigga might almost hit my car or something like anything. I might take it to a hunt on them, you know what I'm saying. Like, but road rage, I've been shot a nigga. Road rage like like this sh just make me calm down like nigga gets you thet Nigga just speed up on me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like trying to do all that racing shit.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, thanking because you're in a fan or you want to do all that racis shiit ain brom grying dirt over here, my nigga, don't even play with me like damn a bush your head straight up.
Speaker 1: Don't pull up on me with that racist shit. I don't know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 8: Don't please, don't let your one dough be down, your window down, busting at your head straight up. When I'm hearing up, I'm looking back, I see anyone go down my mother one hand, drake go kean. I'm trying to kill everybody I'm talking about, and I'm gonna. I'm talking my I wreck your head like you pull up on me. God damn things you shoot out now, I'm finna kill everybody. I'm just finna going head to go out because I know I'm a little I'm a little more protected you. You know what I'm saying, I might kiss five. You know what I'm saying, I gotta hire percentage so I'm gonna pum up. I'm gonna try to run the ship out on to my flip both of us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying straight up? Want to play with me? Yeah?
Speaker 8: For really, nigga know I'm want them streeks, nigga, don't play. Don't play with me trying to do no race unless I know who you eating? You about to be got damn on the phone with me and.
Speaker 1: Then me pulling up. Bro, they hear that, they'll do it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Let go to the light.
Speaker 2: Oh that's you.
Speaker 1: I say that, Yeah, fuck with you with don't just pull up on me? Just thinking ship cool? You know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 8: And all the little costeller niggas, I got low jacks and all my ship I got apple tag inside my bodies.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like time I get a new.
Speaker 5: Cards, you can't even fish.
Speaker 1: I can't even get the back up I want it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I drop an Epple tag inside the frame. You know what I'm saying. So I find it.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, immanly, I just found one, just found me had no boy then yeah.
Speaker 1: Him him him, him, him and him five of this and waited for twelve and waited for twelve.
Speaker 8: Show me, I ain't got no feeling me, so I'm gonna play my cards all the way out my homework.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hell, no, boy, you're doing with the world with the full like this. We in the right, nigga, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Hey, we ain't doing time, bro, were in the right all My nigga's in the right right now, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody in the right, Like we ain't.
Speaker 1: Feinnna be doing nothing. There's gonna be some self defense, you know what I'm saying. And that's all.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be on nuts, you feel me? Because when when the aggressive, we ain't just riding out here trying to do nothing.
Speaker 1: We got damn having fun, spending money, fucking hole. We ain't trying to do nothing but keep on doing this shit.
Speaker 8: So when we've been in a situation, it's gonna be a nigga's plotting or something.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Throw all your travels, well, who got the best weed? Everywhere you traveled at?
Speaker 8: I always take my own wied okay, take my own ship here where I go, I ain't got time to be smoking none of that bullshit. Not fuck my whole trip up, sore, No that shit, fuck your whole trip up. You got that bullshit out there, man, I'll be out there for like a week, five days, So I take less than an ounce just in case I do get caught. You know what I'm saying. Twenty seven grams, twenty six grams. You know what I'm saying, just in case you do get caught. On't let it be no feeling. You know what I'm saying, Like, Hey, damn, y'all got me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit it. You need it and everything. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, well even know what out yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 8: Damn let me see yeah, I already yeah, I ain't really never smoke none of they weed.
Speaker 1: They be smelling my ship like Medican weed. You're walking to Medican weed.
Speaker 4: It's final words you want to say to the streets the people, man, everybody, ay.
Speaker 8: Man, get money, man, don't get caught and got damn be safe. That's you're gonna do what you want to do anyway, hit money, don't get caught.
Speaker 1: I shall I shave.
Speaker 4: It's from no plug on big facts check US out Triple W dot Big fastpod dot com.
Speaker 2: Subscribe to the Big Fact Network too. You know what it is
Speaker 1: Right now visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com