Speaker 1: Welcome and everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds. It is me, Joey P joe Pisipa. I'm here with my two best friends, Bogwin and Welsh, and all of our folks over on our Discord fanspros dot Com slash chat. Talk about the week that was in week Well, see it's twelve now, it's over and gone and done and dusted.
Speaker 2: We got the hardball tonight, Jim John two brothers going at it.
Speaker 1: We'll see what comes of that. A little Super Bowl rematch from yesteryear, a simpler time when Welsh's forty nine ers were actually good.
Speaker 2: Uh, that was quite a time. Look ahead.
Speaker 3: They're not my niners anymore, not my team.
Speaker 2: What a terrible thing have You're the worst whatever? Not missing.
Speaker 1: You'll never hear me or Bogman do that. You know, all three of us are so lucky. We are spoiled brats. Our franchises have been relevant for most of our lives more often than not. Could you imagine that people who are Jaguars fans and Carolina Panthers fans and all.
Speaker 3: These you don't know one Jaguars A Jaguars fan.
Speaker 2: I know a Jaguars fan. I do, I do.
Speaker 3: I don't name them publicly.
Speaker 4: Everybody's Jack. Yeah, Jaguars fan.
Speaker 3: Is a name. You guys are just saying names. Name a Jaguars fan.
Speaker 1: Dave Smith, Mike Dempsey. Mike Dempsey is a Jaguars guy because he works with the right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna league with Mike Dempsey.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, they're better people than I am. The Niners are done to me for twenty twenty four. They've died. They're done, They're dead oiled.
Speaker 5: I mean, just imagine that, Joe, Like, imagine your team being two and eight winning an awesome game. The snow Miles Garrett goes crazy. He talked about how he's the best defensive player in the year and your team's still three and eight and you still have to live in Cleveland. So you know, it's you got to celebrate the things you can celebrate.
Speaker 4: You do you do.
Speaker 1: But I mean, look, well, look, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. And you lost last week, and I still stand by if party was healthy, might be a different.
Speaker 3: Than your wallet doing with your bet of the center. I told you the Niners were going to get demolished in this game, and.
Speaker 2: They did well. Look the pretty injury.
Speaker 1: I got rid of it when I had the pretty injury, but then I took half of it and put it anyway on the bigger number, just to see, just in case, so I could.
Speaker 2: Round trip it. Victory Lappet today.
Speaker 1: But I want to talk here to start with Saquon Barkley, because my god, what an incredible performance last night. Twenty six carries for him, two hundred and fifty five rushing yards, two touchdowns. You know, incredible moment. I know all the MVP talk is happening. Now you'll see him in the MVP odds. Now, all of a sudden, he has grown exponentially, and you know he's never going to get it.
Speaker 2: He's now third on the board at plus six.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine taking a running back, like betting your hard earned money on a running back to win MVP. No, absolutely no.
Speaker 2: Well it's not going to happen. But I mean I get it.
Speaker 1: I think he I think, you know, in a year where nobody's really standing out of me and Lamar and Josh Allen are kind of standing out together. But again, he can have that conversation back and forth about them. You know, we should start opening it up more. Maybe there is a conversation that we had about the way we used to do this award and from a fantasy perspective too, just to kind of turn it around. I mean, bogs were you and a lot of drafts for Saquon went in the first round.
Speaker 5: When I was taking him, besides when you were taking no, not many. I mean he fell to the second and a lot people are afraid of the injuries with Saquon. That's what it's been since he's had a couple of injuries. So I just I can't imagine not liking Saquon going to Philly, and I can't imagine not liking Derek Henry going to Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Just blew mind.
Speaker 1: I think the only thing holding me back with Saquon from the first round for me personally, it was just, you know, living in New York with all the injuries and all the you know, just the negative feelings around those injuries. Because Welsh that was a real thing. I mean, he missed significant chunks of seasons, and I guess a certain point with guys where they keep missing time where no matter how great the talent is, you're frustrating. Now Derrick Henry for the most part in his career has you know, been in that backfit where Saquan hasn't always been. So I get that, But Saquon's going to turn out to be, you know, one of the great league winners in the last ten years, a guy that you know probably wasn't drafted in then a ton of first rounds, but you know ended up being a guy probably early second that is just crushing for you.
Speaker 3: This year I had and you know it's killer too, is I had him, I guess technically as RB four because I had McCaffrey, Bejon and Bresse I had, and I wanted to move him higher. I was because I'm kind of injury agnostic, so like that's my fault, that's my plus and my fault is I'm just like injury whatever. I had him at four, and then I think I had like Jonathan Taylor, Jamier Gibbs and then Henry. So I was high on Henry and Barkley over consensus, but I didn't have a ton of like wheel picks. And that was the general range of where you would take Saquon Barkley. If you want to take him in the first, you take him around like eleven ten to eleven. You could drop him in at twelve. I just didn't draft there a whole lot. And I'm talking like across the board. I did f FBC, I did best Balls, DraftKings, I have sleeper League, GOHO. I did a little bit of everything this year. I just didn't have a whole lot of investment because I wasn't drafting around that area. Luckily, I don't have a ton of CMC either. My highest invested of the first round players is probably Beijon this season. But yeah, I mean this is gonna make people rethink and recalibrate like how they work with injuries and aging players, because Henry's defied it and Barkley is the most laughable miss everybody's gonna have had. And they're just like, well, you know he could get hurt. You know he has You're going with the team. Jalen Hurt's probably gonna take some value off because he didn't take those touchdowns. Like it doesn't matter. Saquan's a freaking beast on that team.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a ton of wheel picks, and I had way too much Marvin Harrison, AJ Brown, Pucatakua combinations because I like to build early wide receiver, And my biggest regard is I didn't I wasn't as aggressive on Nico as I should have been, like as my mind really was pressing for like, you know, he really should be up in this tier, and I don't know why he's not up in this tier.
Speaker 3: You asked, do you think you're gonna like have a heart to heart with yourself into next year's drafts of maybe not being so like I have to only take wide receivers in the first three rounds? Like, do you think you're going to open up with how the running back position has gone this year from the top end, value, depth and everything like that, you might be a tiny bit more aggressive on rbs next year.
Speaker 1: No, because it'll be another year older for Saquon and for Derek Henry, so then I'll have all that concern about repeats and all that stuff. I mean, it's it's hard to tell what that first round is going to look like. Now. I'm still probably gonna be very heavy wide receiver regardless, but look, it's you knew after a game like that last night he was going to jump in the MVP race, and he did some highs and lows of these special teams What a crazy finish for the Washington Dallas game. I mean, it's amazing, hardly any points, and then the fourth quarter comes around and this game explodes in like the last five minutes.
Speaker 5: My favorite, my favorite like social media thing was imagine having the under going into the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Thank well, I can't just fitting. We talked about it.
Speaker 1: If it's had it, he was like, well, lock this up, this is grehand, just explain. It was like watching you know, something to sintegrade right in front of you.
Speaker 2: I mean, just stunning.
Speaker 1: Let's let's give credit first to Jadon Daniels again, who continues to give us these moments bogs where he just sort of defies logic and these big plays and these big end of moments, which is shows up in these in these moments where he's like again in time time again.
Speaker 2: He did say something in.
Speaker 1: The press conference I thought was very telling, which is that he thinks they become too predictable. And I think he's right. I think everyone's you know, called on to what they're doing. So here's a question for you. I know it's the NFC. In the NFC is a little light right now. Do you see the commanders falling out of this altogether bogs just out of curiosity.
Speaker 4: I kind of do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do think they have they have some weaknesses here, right, especially with the injuries mounting up. I think the offensive line is an issue. I think the secondary has been an issue. So I in just the way Jayden Daniels is playing, I mean it's almost like he's trying to give the Rookie of the Year to Bonix, right, So he was awesome late in this game and really you know, helped them get back in it, but ultimately couldn't make it happen. They lose to the Cowboys. So it does seem like this is a team that's in danger of kind of fading away.
Speaker 2: Let's get to another one, which is definitely a high.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: I know Welsh was very.
Speaker 1: Unhappy about his forty nine ers, but you had to love the Jalen waddle. I mean, one forty four and a toddy eight catches he kills the Patriots. Welsh, please tell me you ladder this time.
Speaker 3: I didn't ladder. I did not ladder, but I did bet it. And you know, I gotta also point out it's very funny that like for better or for worse, I feel like when Wattle does good, everybody is like Andrew Erickson. When Wattle does bad, Everyone's like man, Ericson and Welsh are not really smart, And I'm like, can I get some of I was the one on our show sheet that said, let's squad ride Wattle. I was the one that went harder onto the ladder. I'm with Ericson one thousand percent on the Wattle stuff. I just want to little bit of the highs with it as well. But yeah, but I will say our boy Worm did put a nice betting pros meme of somewhere Welsh and Ericson, and it was just celebrating. Yeah, a little pissed. I didn't ladder it for sure. I put it into two different things. A fifty yard up and then I took the over. Wattle was the first absolute smash of the props this week. And I like the process being right. That's actually the big thing too, Like even when I get something wrong, like I just want to make sure my process is in toe Like this week on the Prop show, I had Chuba under process was right. He had nothing in the first half and then he got it. Okay, chalk it up to the game. I had my touchdown. Call I said, hey, stupid Panthers have given up a ton of was it five touchdowns to tight ends of the last three weeks. Well, my process was right. They just went to Noah Gray instead of Travis Kelsey. So I want my process to be right. I've been toe and toe with ericson on the wattle front for better or for worse, and it has been a lot more worse. But we celebrate in week twelve.
Speaker 2: Joe, Yes, we celebrate in week twelve.
Speaker 1: That's so kind of worse is continues the Chiefs as they really just escaped Carolina with a win.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's the best way to put it.
Speaker 1: So on top of Noah Great catching all the touchdowns, we're just super annoying for my couple of Travis Kelsey shares, one of which is tied with Patrick Mahomes. So that was just infuriating. But on top of which, you know, I don't know, is it the weight of like what we saw with the Patriots, where you know, sometimes the weight of the dynasty, the three peats, the perfect season, all this stuff just sort of wears on a team mentally. Do you think that's what we're seeing? Well, when it comes to Kansas City or is there some other hole because it's it's not that different of a roster year over year. I mean, I know Russia Rice isn't there right now, and Pachecko's coming back, but I mean it's not grossly different. Yet the results seem to be a less a far less dominant Kansas City Chiefs team this year than we've seen in some other years past.
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts on?
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess last year they weren't super dominant anyway, you know, but that we all chalked up to the lack of wide receiver talent and that was just the problem.
Speaker 2: So where do we go from here?
Speaker 1: Or is it just a matter of, Hey, the Chiefs need to get in the wide receiver market for somebody and make a big splash in that market next year.
Speaker 3: It'sn't like they had that with Rashi Rice and thenjury injuries have killed this team. The offensive line doesn't look as good. Kelsey looks I don't know, man like us. Someone has investment in Kelsey this year and bets he looks so old. He just doesn't move. He that touchdown to DeAndre Hopkins. I'm sitting there, I'm like, well, you got a stupid touchdown and he doesn't get the touch and I'm looking and he just like gets in front of a guy. And then Patrick Mahomes is running around and he just didn't move like he could have, like get open. He doesn't know how to get open anymore. The injuries, the team trying to adjust it. They don't have the guys that they can depend on when things get rough. Rashi Rice out, Pachecko out. I'm actually curious. I mean, we I know we're gonna get into guests, but like, you know, what do you do? We think that Pacheco can come in and actually make an impact because he's going to be active this week. We are actually going to see him. Is he something that can help fix this team? It's only right.
Speaker 1: Away, but I think what Pacheco does bring is a little bit of energy that I think they need a little bit because they are juice the juice.
Speaker 2: You like it a juice? Bryce Sarah Toops is on with this, Bryce Sarah Tops, you like it a juice? Right?
Speaker 3: I always like the juice.
Speaker 2: You always liked the jew.
Speaker 7: Here you go.
Speaker 2: What's up, buddy? What do you got for us today?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm uh, you know, I was both feeling pretty confident I was being my opponent by twenty five points.
Speaker 9: He had one guy left and it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no one.
Speaker 2: Though, here's the thing, at least you got destroyed. What I hate.
Speaker 1: There's nothing I hate more than losing by a tenth of a point or a point.
Speaker 3: Or some great point.
Speaker 2: The worse I would rather.
Speaker 1: I'd rather go into a matchup against Bogman, Welsh, anybody ill and just get.
Speaker 3: Distri I'd rather get my ass handed to me than have to lose by a quarter of a point.
Speaker 1: For sure, because you second guessed yourself about what I should have done. If I only put Michael Pittman over Cedric Tillman, I would have had the.
Speaker 3: Starting Jordan Madison this week, said me.
Speaker 1: So, I think that's the anything else Bryce, besides that lovely shared that you had for us.
Speaker 2: Here, Bryce, are you with us?
Speaker 3: He's on the juice, he's not too much.
Speaker 1: Of the Waltman is up next with us?
Speaker 2: Waltman, what you got going on? No, it's Waltman.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, Hello, So I'm a Panthers fans.
Speaker 3: Fan exists, they collect them all made by the government.
Speaker 7: I had such high hopes because we were coming off of BI week. Bryce is playing well, the Chiefs had just been coming off a loss. For honess, you came winning streak and then to lose on a final drive as he gave.
Speaker 2: But dude, you took the reigning, defending two times Super Bowl champions of the brink and you're the freaking Panthers.
Speaker 1: Walt, you gotta have a little I mean, you don't want to win the games, actually you want you don't want to win any games.
Speaker 3: You want the highest exactly how you.
Speaker 2: Know this is exactly what you want.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're gonna in one THO against the Chiefs would be fun, right, that's the one you want to win.
Speaker 1: It would, but it costs you a higher draft spot because of it, because this is a.
Speaker 2: Bottleneck to the bottom here.
Speaker 1: Like you got a bunch of two and three win teams right now, so I mean that would put you as a four win team and that puts you kind of out of the mix a little bit. I think this is exactly what you wanted, Walved. You wanted to dance as long as you could with the champs, show them that you're not a doormat, and then take the l and continue to try to get better. I think you have a good coach. I think I think things are going to turn around for you. Do you believe in in Bryce young Walt?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm very glad we let him sit behind Andy Dalton for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: You think that cured everything, all the ills?
Speaker 7: Maybe not everything. He is still pretty short. I do want it helped him a lot developmentally.
Speaker 2: Well, let's hope.
Speaker 5: Let's hope, Michael, where you can insult short people and get with the battle.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not like five feet tall, but I'm not tall either, Michael. Oh, yeah, like five age five. I think I'm well you can use together Welsh many times.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know how tall I am?
Speaker 3: I don't you. I've looked down like, hey.
Speaker 2: Hey about me. You're very tall, Michael.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Are you tall or short?
Speaker 4: Michael? I am right in the middle of I like five night average, So you're.
Speaker 2: A little taller than me. So what do you got going on?
Speaker 4: I want to I want I was playing what's going on now?
Speaker 8: I was just hoping that, like I feel like I don't have any like difference makers for the playoffs for one team So I was just seeing if you guys had any glaring like Bilos as far as wide receivers that you guys like for the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Are you still going to laugh? You still have trades in your league?
Speaker 4: Yeah, up until Wednesday, that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Bilow trades, Welsh bogs. Do you have any?
Speaker 1: But I have one sneaky one I might want to put through as a waiver claim. But you're gonna laugh, but you want to start there, all right. So the last couple of weeks on the Waiver Show, Pat and Deebro keep giving me crap because I keep saying, so we pick up Nick Westbrook a Kenyan because he catching touchdowns every week and again he's caught twenty percent of the passes you've got have gone for touchdowns or something ridiculous like that, And I get it. It's fine, but he keeps catching touchdowns. And his schedule for the rest of the season is this Washington, Jacksonville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Jacksonville Gain. So I think there might be another couple of touchdowns in this mix. I'm just saying, like, if you're in a deeper league at something to consider in terms of like trying to buy low. I mean, I don't know if that last game being done Bogs, you could buy low on Wattle.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's possible still after this week, that's probably not.
Speaker 5: Done in dusted right, that's all right, I think that's probably over.
Speaker 3: I think it's still right in play. You think people are like full price Wattle now and it hasn't been all season now, I think.
Speaker 1: I would start with Wattle another one that I would throw out there just for s's and g's because I don't know how much longer Tommy DeVito's gonna play. But if Drew Locke takes over Molikue, Neighbors might be okay for you know, because they get in the playoff Baltimore, Atlanta, Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: And I like that schedule, you know, I like, I like Courtland Sutton. Courtland Sutton is just bo Nix is just such a monster. He freaking loves Sutton. Sutton's getting open and Sutton has got on the strength of schedule over on Fantasy pros if you check out the remaining I think it is actually this might still be adding Week twelve in here, which was a really good matchup. But regardless of the point four star rest of season rating seventh best, seventh best of any wide receiver. And Nix has been a monster.
Speaker 4: Super cheap.
Speaker 5: I think you could get Jerry Judy and he's been getting a ton of targets since that.
Speaker 3: I like that one. Actually, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 5: And by the way, it's seven touchdowns in eleven games and touchdowns and six of his last seven for.
Speaker 3: What you want, Yeah, dude, Pat did the US Pat did the live stream with me on right after you. Joe and Tom did the first hour on Sunday morning. Pat and I did the second one, and we had a couple uh Nick Westbrook ones. I could tell Pat was like nope. I luckily did suggest to two different people Nick Westbrook and Paw was not with me on it, so I could tell his kind of discision.
Speaker 1: I had to fight strap on the Wattle over and over again an hour one. I'm like, dude, it's the Patriot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, dude, I don't know. I heard that. I came up.
Speaker 2: I dude.
Speaker 3: I talked about it on the second hour. I said, Tom and Joe we're fighting about it. I said, but you know, I'm pro Wattle, very pro.
Speaker 1: Al Right, let's get to a little three to one one action before we do, just quick reminder download the Betting Pros app because when you do right now, you can use the promo code FP free, and that promo code will unlock thirty three days of incredible Betting Pros tools that you would otherwise not have access to. We have amazing tools on the Betting pro side, but the premium tools they are so good. Make ahead spend again thirty three days when this is the perfect time too, because we've got college football, NFL, NBA, NHL, everything's going on right now. I want to bet on where Jan Soto goes IP. I keep refreshing every five second trying to find that out, but now is this time to do it. Download the apps I think your sports books for free to Betting Pros and use the promo code FP free to start getting smarter, not harder.
Speaker 2: All right, So here we are. Well still continues to crush the three one one. He's at fifteen points. I'm at eight.
Speaker 1: Boggs as pathetic at five. I'm going for week thirteen with Gino writing that, Oh my god, I'm I'm guys, I'm so excited for the Jets game. I'm gonna watch Geno Smith with the red hot Seattle Seahawks come into New York and play the New York Jets. Oh oh baby, this is this is I mean talk about this is the worst nightmare for Jeff And forget Darnold. I think the Geno one might even be worse. So give me Gino for three hundred yards, give me JSN for one hundred yards receiving, and give me Alvin Kamara off the by against the Rams that gave up five million yards to Saquon Boggs. We gotta work our way up the ladder here. Where are you going for your three one one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just you know what I'm doing now, as I'm taking some darts and I just have a big border players, I'm just throwing them. So we're gonna go with Donald versus the Cardinals, just they passed more than any other team, so let's stick with that. Jonathan Taylor against New England because I just don't like your Patriots defense, and Mike Evans versus Carolina because Carolina is going to turn back into a pumpkin. So That's what I'm gonna go with this week. So you guys know, exactly who to fade moving forward?
Speaker 2: King Welch, where are you going this week?
Speaker 3: Buddy man, I got a lead. This is a dominant lead. I hit aj Brown this week as one hundred yard receiver, did not hit my quarterback or running back box. You still have Henry tonight, so you could get a point in here. Joe, you smashed with Sea almost get two points for that with Saquon.
Speaker 2: A good question. If somebody gets two hundred yards, say.
Speaker 4: That to Joe Welsh because we're not doing it now.
Speaker 3: We're not doing it now. We still by the way, I want to point out in this game, if you guys have been following along, we still have not had someone hit all three. I came the closest last week five yards with Matthew Stafford. Did not hit it this week, I'm hoping or this past week, I'm hoping to hit it this week. I'm going with Justin Herbert versus Atlanta. Been incredible, big play, Joe Mixon versus the Jags. I feel super good about that one. And Justin Jefferson versus Arizona three hundred yard passer, one hundred yard rusher, one hundred yard receiver. I have triple the points of Bogman, which is insane and double the almost double the points of Joe. But the problem here is is as dominant as I am in this game, I'm so bad on the touch I'm last place here in the touchdown calls.
Speaker 1: I say, if one sweep though one, three, three to one one, all of a sudden, Bogman, we either be tied with me or I'd only be four behind you.
Speaker 3: If you get a swee I mean for being right here.
Speaker 2: I'm at eleven and you get zero on you're fifteen. I'm right on your own.
Speaker 3: Now you could get in it. But it's gonna take some incredible weeks for Bogman to be competitive in this game. But to his credit, Bogman owns the touchdown call. So Bogman is a touchdown call leader. I am the I am handily the three to one one leader, but we only do one touchdown call, so it's gonna be tough for me to make any headway here.
Speaker 1: Well, before we get to that too, you mentioned something Bogs kind of in passing. How about the Patriots defense is drawn. Mayo is supposed to be a defensive guy, right defense has been oop is drown Mao gonna be a one and done head coach.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's one and done, but I can see it being like two to three years and then he's gone. So but I don't think he's one and done. You can't give a coach this personnel and say, all right, go out and win and look impressive. No, you have garbage on your team right now. You have to sweep the garbage out the Bill Belichick did leave a bit of a mess, right so you have to clean up the mess. And then you have to see what he can do with viable players. He just does not have the players here. I don't think that would be fair. I don't know that he's a good coach, but I know that not many coaches would win with this personnel.
Speaker 4: That was a very, very thoughtful response to that question.
Speaker 2: Who are you again?
Speaker 4: And what have you done with Scott Bok.
Speaker 1: Let's get to the more fire fire.
Speaker 2: Here's the one thing.
Speaker 1: Vrabel is still lurking out there, and I know Kraft is in there going, Oh, if I don't hire Vrabel this year, he'll be somewhere else for three years or four years or the rest of his career.
Speaker 2: Uh dreddis what's going on dred.
Speaker 6: Good afternoon, guys.
Speaker 2: Are you doing well?
Speaker 6: What you got before I ask my question? I have too, sadly one up. Waltman born in Florida, live in North Carolina. I am both a Jaguars and Panthers fan.
Speaker 2: And she said jaguars, which made it all the better.
Speaker 6: Is thats not jaguars or whatever the other pronunciation is.
Speaker 2: I don't say jaguar. I never say jaguar.
Speaker 1: That is the British pronunciation Joe did on on television commercials of Jackie Wars.
Speaker 6: I can't take your word when you didn't even spell Jawan Jennings correctly after making fun of Chat for not doing it either.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's not like dredas.
Speaker 3: Are you backing me up on my my my Yeggy Wars pronunciation?
Speaker 6: No, it's jaguars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's jack Jaguars. That's what I say, Jack.
Speaker 2: Jaguarars, w goons dread.
Speaker 1: Did you have anything actually productive that shows is very productive?
Speaker 4: Actually I do.
Speaker 6: Is it too early to ask us like a start question for week thirteen or no?
Speaker 2: Because we have Thursday games? But it's hard because you don't have any reports coming out.
Speaker 6: Right. I thought maybe with you know everything that's going on. Tilman with the concussion, Jennings with Purty maybe not playing, Pollard, Taj Spears will come back, Coleman with his wrist. I've got injuries all over the place without.
Speaker 4: Having injury what I heard so far?
Speaker 6: Can you do like it? Maybe a priority list just prediction, while prediction it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Sure who are they again?
Speaker 3: Of all those guys, it was.
Speaker 6: What Tillman, Tilman, Jennings, Pollard, Coleman, d Hop.
Speaker 1: All right, uh, right off the bat, I mean the safest one is definitely getting Pollared in there for the touches.
Speaker 2: I think we can agree on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, what do you need? By the way, dress, what do you need? You need like two white out and a flex?
Speaker 6: Like, oh yeah, I'm sorry, it's full PPR. I need one wide receiver one flex?
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect?
Speaker 2: All right, Well Paulward is getting a flex?
Speaker 3: How can you not start d Hop against the Raiders?
Speaker 1: Though, yep, that's me and that's like that's that's we're three for three.
Speaker 5: And got banged up. Let's see if brock Berty comes back for Jennings. It's not a great matchup either way. We're not going with key on uh, Kevin Coleman here, Keon Coleman here. So yeah, de Hop and Pollard, I think is what I like to all.
Speaker 2: Right, worth your up? What's going on?
Speaker 8: Tell us?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: There there, I have a grievance and a question. So I'm in a keeper league and I kept McCaffrey and Kuka and then I drafted Rushie, Rice, Stefon Diggs and Mark Andrews. So about five weeks into the season, wasn't feeling too hot.
Speaker 3: No, that's a little queasy. Yeah, that's a good grievance. There's something by the way, when someone comes on and they go, I've got a grievance, I just my heart just like grows like a size bigger. It's just something I get so happy about because I can relate to.
Speaker 4: You're like, whatever this is. It's the opposite of the Grinch.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like knowing you can like you, you feel related with people like it's like, oh.
Speaker 4: I can his heart turned two black?
Speaker 3: All right? So what was the question though, Well, thank you guys for relating.
Speaker 9: So I got a quarterback issue. I got Baker bow Nix and Kyler Murray and unfortunately I started Murray this week. But who do you guys like between those three rest of the season.
Speaker 5: It was Kyler and the old Nicks and Kyler, Kyler, Baker and Nix.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard not to say Nix at the top right now.
Speaker 3: It is strength to schedule. By the way, Nicks has the fourth best strength of schedule rest of season as well.
Speaker 1: I lost my mind about Kyler on the betting show today because I've just I mean, he looked so bad in that game is and he I mean he made the Seattle Seahawks look like I mean it was like the eighty five Bears back there. I mean, he did little running jump passes that he keeps throwing to the other team is just awful. I'm looking at the schedule right now for Baker.
Speaker 3: Actually, Baker's M two Baker is the second best.
Speaker 2: Drinker schedule twice, Kyler's third bro.
Speaker 3: Oh, Kyler one hundred percent. Kyler's out of that, Like the Bucks also are benefiting so much from I mean, if I had one thing right this weekend, big was Bucky irving every question. I was Bucky over I might help me in the ranks. To be honest, with the Ranks contest this week, no one was higher on Bucky than me. Perceivably, they're probably was somebody. But because he can move the ball. If you watch that game, you saw they'll go to a run here too. But then they can they can complete those short passes better, they can do better play action. Mike Evans is just a monster. They just look even without Chris Godwin, like a more complete team and a guy like Bucky, even though his running back makes it look better. I just think the floor is so good for Baker Mayfield. I would love to go in is. I would even hearing myself say this in the preseason, going into the playoffs with Baker Mayfield and Bo Nick's playing is incredible. I cannot believe I'm saying that, But I would take that over Kyler.
Speaker 1: I told everybody on the Sunday Show, is like, look, the Broncoes to make the playoffs is at minus one twenty right now, that's the last time we're going to see this number, because they're gonna win today and it's gonna go bananas into the minus. And sure enough it did, and and you know what, credit to them. I mean, everyone's making fun of Peyton and Knicks and everyone's making front of the draft pick and all these things, and you know what, who's laughing now because they're gonna be in the playoffs. I was gonna say this for later, but since we're talking about it, if there was a this is how I put it to Ericson, So I was gonna put it to you guys the same way because I.
Speaker 2: Know you'll get the context.
Speaker 1: We know, like the World Championship, right, you know, in pro wrestling terms, like that's the guy at the top. Then there's that worker title, that Intercontinental Championship, and I kind of wish it was a version of that of MVP. And it's not AP Player of the Year because that's just the best non quarterback player. But if you're talking about most valuable player, the job that Baker Mayfield has done for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, holding this team together with like glue and tape and just sheer will and and personality.
Speaker 4: Down the field to block for Bucky.
Speaker 5: I mean to make Baker endearing, right, like you know, he.
Speaker 1: Jumps into the end zone and he's given everybody the Italian hands of the end zone. I mean, it was just he was just incredible yesterday.
Speaker 4: He was he was good.
Speaker 5: He has great games and he's a good he's a good quarterback to lead what they're doing there, to throw the ball a ton, which is what makes him valuable in fantasy as well, especially when he has Godwin and Evans.
Speaker 4: Obviously god went out for the year, but here's.
Speaker 5: A heavy passing offense, and even like a lot of the run game works on the short passes as well, so he gets a big bonus for it. So yeah, I think I'm baker in that discussion as well. I just yeah, I don't hate Kyler nearly as much as you guys do, and I do think that I do think that the Seahawks defense has taken a huge step up here.
Speaker 4: I think they're a little dangerous.
Speaker 3: I'm actually I'm.
Speaker 2: Playing like, are are they are?
Speaker 1: They like just taking advantage of every stupid mistake that the quarterbacks of that they've faced recently have done, because I mean, there were some awful mistakes yesterday where Kyler just needs to eat the ball or throw the ball away, and he just these running jump passes which I know, like he like.
Speaker 3: Can't see line, It wasn't even behind the line.
Speaker 5: Just said we don't insult short people here, Welch, what is your problem?
Speaker 3: I love this idea. By the way, actually of like introducing belts to the league, like having like an intercontinental champ. I actually think that would be so much fun if they had like a good internet intercontinental champion, US Champion or something like that to football. I don't know how we would do it.
Speaker 5: Going to start the six foot one and over league, hardcore champion, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Court champion.
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to the touchdown. Calls Bogman.
Speaker 1: You're at the top of the bar with seven. I'm right behind you with six. Uh my, Jalen Hurts calls him. Perpetuity have been going very well, but I got a new one this week. Welsh is behind with five. But you're right in there, Welsh. So bog since you're a king of the mountain in this one, wyn't you kick things off here?
Speaker 5: Iron give me Kyroen against New Orleans. I don't believe in them. I don't think they're a good team, and I think the Rams are pretty solid. They ran into a buzzsaw last night of the Eagles, but I think they take their frustrations out on the Saints next week. And I think Kyroen scores probably twice but at least once, so I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: She had the right idea, a tight end for Kansas City, just the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I was there.
Speaker 3: I was there, Kelsey. I mean it was just stupid. No, great went there. I'm gonna, unfortunately have to pick on our dear friend Drettis and her team the Jaguars, and go Joe Mixon. Joe Mixon is gonna score seven touchdowns in this game, So there you go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with Josh Allen against your forty nine ers on standalone primetime football.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be watching that, Welsh Are you gonna try to hide under?
Speaker 3: What day is that?
Speaker 4: It's it's a Sunday night game.
Speaker 3: I believe busy, right, I have to work. I got to do an extra live show.
Speaker 2: No, he works Sunday nights.
Speaker 3: Like life is. There's there's enough of life to pull you down. Why would I Like? I looked at myself like, why am I watching this game? Like I don't know why I'm watching this game at all? Why would I watch this torture unless I bet on it, which I bet on way too many forty nine ers in that game. I'm like, Oh, there's like some raine, there's gonna be a whole lot of Christian McCaffrey. Deebo is going to have a good game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought I thought CMC was going to be much better in this game. But Brandon Allen couldn't do anything. Why would they have him with a busted finger in there?
Speaker 4: Over Josh?
Speaker 2: You know, why wasn't he on the injury report?
Speaker 3: Why? Why was he not? Why did they not tell us I have been like not caring about the Shanahan lie thing? This is crazy on the broadcast by the way, broke his finger two weeks ago and implat why would Josh Joshua Dobbs not be the quarterback? Like it's crazy shanahans all picked up the ball and start being quarterback?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if he could, he would. I mean I think we probably much know that. That's the truth. There, don't forget everybody. Make sure you would download my playbook. There's STI plenty of time for the tools to help you fantasy pros. Download the my playbook Sink your Leagues for free and use the start cit assistant there. And you could also use obviously the autopilot perfect timing too. Because the holidays everybody gets super busy. So again, go to fancypros dot com, slash my playbook, download my playbook, Apple, wherever you get your apps, and again let the tools help you get all the way to success. So what's trending this week, obviously is Thanksgiving. And no, we're not gonna do some stupid draft of sides like ever your.
Speaker 3: Number one Pickauce went to the fourth round?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I could believe that man Ham in the second What a steal? What a steal? No, we're not doing that. It's tired, it's old, it's stupid. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk about Thanksgiving games though, because you know now we have three of them. You know, back in our day, you know it's started off, you only had two, you know, But we've gone on this. We've we've always been We've had this conversation a million times. I'm not going to have it on this show, but the one where I was, why do we have to keep having the same teams on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: It gets stupid? We need it's traditionous, Shugician. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I never understood. There's the same with you, like why the lions always get things. Why did they own Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not even own, Like, why do they get the short end of the stick having to play a Thursday game their entire existence?
Speaker 2: Like that? That's terrible.
Speaker 1: I look, I don't know why we get rid of every other norm. Why can't we get rid of this one? But there have been some great Thanksgiving moments. Now I'm gonna give you a second to think about them while I talk about my two favorite Thanksgiving moments. The first one is I was watching the famous the Leon lepp game right, remember in the snow where they they you know, Miami, right? And And the fun part was I was actually watching it with a Cowboys fan. I was a kid and some of the adults. One of the adults was a Cowboys fan. And for those of you who don't know, you can go google this and watch it. The moment there where you know, the ball is rolling around and all they gotta do is it alone and Leon Lett goes and tries to be a hero. I don't know what he was trying to do, to be honest with you, and he kicks the ball. Go, ball gets in the end zone. Next thing you know, dolphins whim And I remember as a child watching the adult's face and just like the complete and utter just like ruined Thanksgiving ruined, It ruined the entire holiday for this adult. It was magical because that adult I really didn't care for and he was like a cousin of somebody else's family, like I don't know, I barely knew the person, didn't like them anyway, he was like married into the family, ended up getting divorced anyway.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 1: But the other one is the wrong coin toss. Do you remember that, Bogs?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember the steeler right as the first time I cursed in front of my grandmother. She wasn't happy about it. So the last definitely not the last. Yeah, I remember that, and you know we lost because of that. That was before the overtime rules of you know, you score a touchdown, you win, but if you kick a field goal, they get an extra shot.
Speaker 4: And he just ran down the field kicked a field goal on one.
Speaker 5: So yeah, one of the biggest blunders in NFL history.
Speaker 4: If you asked me, was there.
Speaker 1: Another famous like Turkey Day game like memory, the like the butt fumble was up there for me too, because everybody forgets the butt fumble was a Thanksgiving night game between the Patriots.
Speaker 4: And I was at the Life of that.
Speaker 5: I went to go see the Life of Pie at the movie theater, uh, and I came out.
Speaker 2: You think it was a Thanksgiving theme film. I did not.
Speaker 5: I just I just Pie Pie. But I remember coming out. It was one of these hoity toity movie theaters where they survey dinner and everything served drinks and stuff. So I came out and there's a bar and it was just like twenty televisions replaying the butt fumble and that that was pretty cool to see.
Speaker 2: I remember myself and I remember laughing out loud and rewinding.
Speaker 1: It was like when the whole you could rewind live TV had just started and I rewind it right. No, it was like it was on the d v rtist. It was like you could do and I just I just kept rewinding it and laughing and watching it over and over and over again from every angle is amazing.
Speaker 5: Randy Moss tearing up the Cowboys on Thanksgiving was a fun one because my uncle was a huge Cowboys fan. I remember him acting like he was asleep during the game. I'm like, you're not a sleeper watching this guy tear up your team and he started laughing with his eyes closed.
Speaker 4: It was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your one one side and what's your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, maybe not a shock. I can't remember one thing about that, Like, there's not one thing in Thanksgiving of a game. I had to look it up and I saw the butt fumble, like I don't remember a moment like ooh, it's Thanksgiving. But I will tell you this is the one thing I do remember a football on Thanksgiving was John Madden bringing out that horrific abomination of nature, that turducan where they just shoved the duck up the turkey and they presented it as whatever, and he was just going.
Speaker 4: On about.
Speaker 1: Inside the turkey, you gotta go, you gotta get the birds get progressively bigger, hence why you can shove one up the other one.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, the cooks could what's the line from Jurassic Park. They didn't think if they should. They didn't. They didn't think if they should.
Speaker 4: We're so concerned if they could didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's essentially what happened with the doc And I I can't remember movie lines, and there's not like.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, hey, life finds away. Yeah, all right, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Jeff Goldblum, you know, talking about the ah.
Speaker 4: So, so we'll take the We'll take the dock. Yes, yes, the duck. And we're gonna put it inside inside the chicken.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, stay with me, stay with me, inside the turkey, think about it.
Speaker 4: Get back to me. Yes, very good.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about some other things here. Am O'Connell might be back to play quarterback because I don't think it's gonna be Desmond Ridder.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or when Desmond Ridder came in that game after Gardner Minshew came out, and obviously season ending injury for Minshew would suck, Well, did you get the feeling that Desmond Rider was going to immediately turn over the football?
Speaker 2: Because I got that feeling and it was like a play.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was one of those moments where you were just like why are they doing this? And then it was like doesn't matter, like of course they're doing this, Like it was a battle between that. Absolutely. Mincher's not good, Ridder's not good. There's nobody good there whatsoever. So yeah, it seemed ridiculously stupid, but I was happy because I had a teaser involved with the Broncos and I wanted the Raiders to get out of there. So yeah, it's a disaster. Daniel Jones, if he really wants playing time to go for next year, he should sign with.
Speaker 2: The Raiders this week.
Speaker 3: Probably won't going to go to a competitor and play behind and try to go into the playoffs or whatever, but that's what he should do.
Speaker 5: He should just go to Philly. I mean, wouldn't that be hilarious if they had Saquana Daniel Jones, they won the Super Bowl and both those guys get rings.
Speaker 4: It's too funny. He has to do it. My favorite meme that I also pissed off Kenny Pickett so much. I would love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody posted this hilarious meme where it said, after Tommy DeVito's crushing loss today, the Giants are looking for a qui quarterback. Luckily a former first rounder was just released, and they're kicking the tires on Daniel Jones.
Speaker 2: I thought that was just so funny.
Speaker 3: What he do you think was hard? Did you guys see you saw the hit that Davito took, just absolute just to obliterate it. Do you think that was bad or well, I know technically it was it looked worse or do you think the Shahdar Sanders like it looked nasty because he.
Speaker 2: Got Sanders one.
Speaker 4: I thought, okay, flat out there, I'm a box. I don't know what did you think about it?
Speaker 3: I thought the yeah, it looked it looked but like Davito just got hit in the chest. And if it looked like a cartoon, he like flew backwards and stuff like. I thought that would like knock the wind out if Sedar Sanders' leg didn't get blown out. I actually didn't think it was that bad. It just looked nasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Max Crosby had a hit him on the quarterback. It was very funny where he.
Speaker 1: Just ran full speed and then pushed him as hard as he could and then threw his hands up in the air as if it was not a bit like roughing the passard and he didn't get called. And I was like, wow, that was that's an interesting technique. I mean, full speed as hard. I don't know if you saw that, but it was like full speed as hard as a good push him to the ground. Who was Oh my god, who was the Raiders play yesterday? The Broncos, so pushbow Nicks as hard as he could. There's a lion there and the last boy after he did it, that's what he Yeah, probably, probably that's what he did well. These little last boys are done. Here with the show for today again. Join our discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat. It's free, it's fun, and you can be on the shows with us hanging out in the meantime. Have a great Thanksgiving everybody, and next week perhaps you can also watch the show on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Good times for everybody. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Bogmin and Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 10: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple podcasts at Fantasypros dot com, slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros