Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets.
Speaker 2: It is me Joey P joe P Zapia and this is VP NFL. It's time to do our preview of the NFC wes what's changed year over year and of course looking ahead to not only the win totals, the division winners, but also our favorite bets. And this is a division with a lot of talent today, so it should be a very fun show. And speaking of talent, I've got two amazing talents with me today, Terrell Furman Junior and the Undertaker Andrew Erickson.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Through, give you our takes, our updates, and even more. And don't forget to subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel, drop your comments below and ring the bell till it goes ding, because we're trying to get to one hundred thousand subscribers this year and we can do it with your help. So get on board with us because we're gonna be here all NFL season long, baby, And of course don't forget to download the Betting Pros app to bet smarter, not harder.
Speaker 1: Use the tools.
Speaker 2: Don't be a tool because we can help you win money this NFL season. Let's start off with the recap of the off season here, and let's start with the forty nine ers parties back, Kittles, warners back. Everybody got extended, well maybe everybody for the forty nine ers, but they did get a little pillaged in free agency. They lost sixteen players. They traded Deebo, Samuel Terrell, Firman Junior. Is a lot of turnover in San fran after a disappointing Super Bowl loss and even more disappointing twenty twenty four seasons. So can the forty nine ers regroup with all of this turnover?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I hate to throw you a question to you, but you tell me, I feel like we would only be doing our listeners a disservice if we didn't let the number one forty nine ers hater go first.
Speaker 4: In this preview.
Speaker 3: So you tell me, Joe, matter of fact, I wish like if I could control the boxes and everything, I just moved me over into your spot and move you into my spot. Joe, what do you think about the forty nine ers get just completely rifled at free agency this year?
Speaker 1: I don't love it.
Speaker 2: I mean, football is a game of continuity, right, I think football football is a game of continuity, and the teams that have continuity with coach and personnel tend to succeed more often than not. Kyle Shanahan's always been a coach that I think is a little too cute for his own good. Sometimes that's just a fact, you know. Sometimes some simple, bs boring ass football would win you more playoff games. I think if you go back and look at some of the tape, I think a healthy Christian McCaffrey is really what this team either becomes or doesn't become. And my problem is the same problem Bogman has when the forty nine ers, which is I don't trust them when they tell me injury news. Therefore, I find it very difficult to invest in them. I like some of the individual talents. I like Kittle, I'm curious about Pearsol Juwan Jennings had a really good season.
Speaker 1: I'm concerned about Ayuk a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think brock Purty is a system quarterback, and sometimes that term gets thrown around a little too much for my taste. But I think if the shoe fits here, brock Purty's definitely wearing the system quarterback Nike shoes here today, and I think that overall there's potential here for the forty nine ers to get back on track and win this division. I think division isn't super strong outside of one other team. So yeah, I think they're a playoff possible team. My problem is, Andrew, in your opinion, do you think that once again, is the turnover a good thing because they had some roster issues and some injuries and some age, or do you think maybe it's just too much of a refrash year over year.
Speaker 5: I think it's tough for the defense in particular. I think that was one of the things where because it with Shanahan, you expect, Okay, he's going to make this offense work like this is an above average offense, as long as they can at least be healthier than last year. Again, that was one of the reasons why we were fading the forty nine ers the froudy nine ers last year was because they were really healthy twenty twenty three. And we see this every year. The healthiest team does not repeat as the healthiest team two years in a row. And last year the forty nine ers, I mean it was awful. I mean all their guys were getting banged up, and I do think that looking at the team this year, especially on the offensive side of the ball, they are leaning on a lot of their older player. I mean, Trent Williams is thirty seven years old and he's their best offensive lineman, and when he misses games, they run into issues. George Kittle again not super old tight end, but still an older player above the age of thirty, and he's going to have to play a big role because there is no there is no debo. Samuel Brandon Ayuk is coming off a major knee injury, so there are some question marks there. And I think two with the forty nine ers, even though they got Robert solid back now he's the defensive coordinator, they did invest in the defensive line in the NFL draft. Added Bryce Huff. I think that one of the things is from a betting and value perspective, it's all kind of already baked in. Their win total is already really really high. People are expecting it to be a bounce back. So I agree that they will bounce back, but is there a value proposition even though they have like the easiest schedule in the NFL. I'm excited to kind of break it down.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. The schedule helps, Terrell. I'm gonna put to you this way.
Speaker 2: I think Christian McCaffrey is good for a three to four game swing. Would you agree with that. If he's healthy and he plays every game, you're looking at a twelve ish win team. If he doesn't, you're looking at a potentially eight or nine win team.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's too much of a hotache.
Speaker 4: No, I don't. You might be not selling it enough, honest.
Speaker 3: I think Christian McCaffrey in tandem with the fact of them having the easiest schedule in the NFL, it makes us a lot easier to at least be a double digit win team despite all the turnover that you have. Now, Christian McCaffrey will help that go up as far as he may, because it's going to make the offense so much easier, like it's going to look a lot better even though the pieces aren't there in place. So no, Christian McCaffrey is a big part of this for me. But it's also what Ericson just said. They do have an easy schedule, and if the team's in front of you, you can't do anything with the football, then does it really matter if you've lost this much.
Speaker 2: No, it's certainly something to discuss, and we'll discuss how would back to their win totals in just a moment. The rams big offseason acquisition was clearly DeVante Adams, which I absolutely love. Adams says a lot left in the tank. Clearly he's an ageless wonder. We saw that last year with the Jets, and Pokinaku has been a little fragile at times, which means Dvanta Adams can step up and be that number one.
Speaker 1: Plus.
Speaker 2: I think when you talk out Jared Verst and some of the other pieces and that defense last year Andrew, to me, you're looking at a Rams team that really started to figure things out last year kind of got caught, you know, in the bad weather, in the snow in Philadelphia, in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: It's like the.
Speaker 2: Last place and situation a team from LA wants to be in, and unfortunately things didn't go well for them to finish the season. But I think a lot of people like me have high expectations for the Rams this year. What did you think of their offseason and what do you think of where they're positioned currently in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I still wish that they invested more into their defensive secondary, but I said the same thing last year and it didn't make a difference because they have one of the best defensive lines with edge rushers all over the place, and that's something that they continue to invest in. We want to be upfront, rush the passer, and we'll worry about the back end, and if we have to get into shootouts, we'll get into shootouts and win those games. I think just comes down to, you know, Stafford and Sehn McCay, are those guys hitting on all cylinders, because when they are on, I mean, this team can go toe to toe with any team in the NFL. So I understand why you want to be bullish, especially we add a guy like Devontae Adams who is a double digit touchdown machine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and insurance policy.
Speaker 2: I think that's really the key because last year when Puka went down, Cooper Cup could no longer pick up the slack like that was very clear Terrell.
Speaker 1: So this is a team that has a lot of continuity year over year.
Speaker 2: This is a team that all of a sudden turned over the page and got younger on defense in twenty twenty four and now I feel like they're poised to really challenge for the top of this division. I really like the Rams this year. To me, I think they're the biggest threat to the Eagles in this conference. But what's your take on the Rams offseason into the regular season.
Speaker 3: I think that I'm very excited, especially on the offensive side of ball. I mean, we already kind of know how that's going to go, and that can be better and they're going to look solid. But the defensive side of the ball here, I'm ready to see what does this new defense look like under Chris Shula. And then also is Jared Versus and Kobe Turner really the real thing?
Speaker 4: Like they've been really, really good really for.
Speaker 3: Like the past couple of seasons, honestly, and now you have life without Aaron Donald. You have a defense without Aaron Donald. You're giving them an identity rather than just saying, hey, go out there and play NFL football games. They actually are starting to build an identity here. So I'm interested to see how this defense plays out throughout the whole year, if they get better throughout the year, they figure it out, if it all comes together, Because if it all comes together, then yes, the Rams could be one of the best teams in the NFC, but right now they have the same question mark on defense that I have for the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: Right now, all right, let's take a look at the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 2: A roster on offense. To me, Terrell that resembles the team that gets auto picked in your fantasy football draft. It's just not very exciting. You kind of looking at it and go, oh, this is kind of gross. JSN has potential, but obviously Sam Donald now the new quarterback. They also drafted Jalen Milrow to be hopefully their future quarterback. We'll see how much we see him this year in twenty twenty five, perhaps in some packages, or if Sam Donald looks like the Sam Donald of the very end of the twenty twenty four slash twenty twenty five season, perhaps we see Jalen Milroe a little sooner.
Speaker 1: A time will tell.
Speaker 2: Tory Horton and I have some expectations for long term, but I don't know how much he's gonna work this year. Cooper Cup obviously coming over, as well as Marquez Valdez Scantling, Terrell. This is not a team that I'm super excited about defensively, they do have some talent, But to me, offensively, I think there's a lot more questions and answers. But what's your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm interested to see if this was too premature or not, just kind of revamping the entire team. Jackson Smith and Jigma is a player that I think the continuity of the offense and everything working would have only made him better another year. And now it just seems like everything flipped around. New quarterback, new wide receiver on the other side, new offensive coordinator Clint Kobiat coming in, and it's just like, is Jackson Smith and Jig but gonna make things easier for Sam Donald? Because if he does it, then Sam Donald's going to have a really, really tough go at it. This isn't going to be just as easy as Kevin McConnell set it up for him. And so with that, I think we're maybe not at Jets Sam Donald, but I think it's a lot closer to Jet Sam Donald than what he was last year for the Vikings. So with that, I have to say, like Shark Tank, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's out. Andrew Erickson, are you willing to make any investments in the Seahawks, and after this offseason.
Speaker 5: I am not, and I think we're just going to see the emphasis on Sam Donald going from basically the perfect environment in Minnesota, you're playing indoors, you have all the weapons galore, and it's perfect. And now you're going to Seattle where what was their biggest issue last season their offensive line. This was terrible last season. Now some of that was due to injuries. I did invest in grays Abel in the NFL Draft this season, but it's still a new offense. Between Kobak coming in from the Saints, you know, he did, I think get the most out of that unit that a lot of people, include myself, thought in twenty twenty four the Saints offense line is terrible, and before Derek Carr got hurt, it was actually holding up pretty well. So Donald spent time with Kubiak with the forty nine ers in twenty twenty three when he was the backup, So there is some continuity with what the offense can be. But at the end of the day, when I look at the Seahawks, kind of feel similar about the Raiders, where I think in another division maybe I'd feel better about them, But I've seen Sam Darnold when he's not in the perfect situation. I mean, we talk about he's seeing ghosts, but it's real, like, this really happens when the situation is not perfect around him, he crumbles and Seattle despite their best efforts to try to put pieces around him. I mean Cooper cup as a wide receiver too, man Like, if he's not going to be out there and week by week four, then how is that going to help you? So those are my concerns with Seattle.
Speaker 2: Let's take a look at the off season for the Arizona Cardinals, which basically consisted of signing Josh Sweat and getting Marvin Harrison Junior a bowflex. I think those are the two things that we basically found out about the off season for the Cardinals. Ericson anything you'd like to add here about the Cardinals offseason. I know we have a swole Rvin Harrison to look forward to, but I don't know, man looks kind of like the same thing. They're just running back from last year and it was certainly lacking a bit last year.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that you're not giving enough credit to the other defensive provement. So you said Josh Sweat, but they drafted all defensive players in the NFL draft. That's true, was on defense. So they were very clear going in and be like, Okay, offense, we feel good about our personnel that we have. Everybody just has to improve. Marvin Harrison entering year two with Kyler Murray, he can get better, he can improve, he's bulked up. But they Walter Nolan, I think that he's a potential home run pick if he has his head on straight. Will Johnson, he was viewed as potentially the cornerback one in his draft class, had not been for injuries. They also added Dalvin Thomlinson defensive tackle in free agency. Darius Robinson, their top pick from twenty twenty three. He only played six games last year because of an injury. So I think that this front seven is going to be way better than it was last year because I think last year it really was one of the biggest attacking points for the Zara Cardinals defense. I think Jonathan Ganda now has the pieces that he wants to get more from this front seven because it was terrible last year. And I think that an underrated signing is actually Klais Campbell. You know, bringing him back to the team that he started his career with. And yeah, he's thirty nine years old, but I think that the younger players seeing a guy like Klayis Campbell in that locker room and being like, this guy has been like a legends at the defensive tackle position, and if he's out here gutting it out in the fourth quarter, like I'm a twenty one year old, twenty two year old defensive alignment, like, why am I not gutting it out too? So I think that he's going to help get the best out of this front seven. And the other thing with the Cardinals I like too is they're playing in all indoor games, most indoor games of any team in the NFL in twenty twenty five thirteen games, and two of their road games are in forty nine ers, So that's in Week three, so you're expecting decent weather. And then one of them is in Tampa Bay later in the season, which should also be decent weather. So really they're going to be in very favorable conditions for their offense.
Speaker 2: Klayas Campbell is almost enough to be Walter Nolan's dad, I mean, just looking at the age numbers there, all right, so they did go all in on the defensive side. But Terrell, do you think they came away with the right personnel to make a big difference in the big leap this season?
Speaker 4: I think I did.
Speaker 3: I think they do. Like I think that this Cardinals team is just I think they have a realm of possibilities that puts them right there about five hundred and that's gonna be enough to get over the wins total. Like, I think that they actually could be Okay, the one defensive piece that I was looking at that I thought, Hey, if this guy goes out there and does everything that everybody else has told me he's gonna do, then this defense is going to be very much improved.
Speaker 4: And that's Will Johnson.
Speaker 3: It coming over from Michigan, he's a guy that was a clear cut first round talent. A lot of people told me that, you know, I'm not one of the Michigan Glazers.
Speaker 4: I'm not, but they told.
Speaker 3: Me that he's a really, really good cornerback and if he's healthy, he's gonna make that leap really really quickly in the NFL. And I think that, you know, health being the only thing that's concerning about him and why he fell in the draft that it was a steal for the Cardinals. So I think defensively they're gonna be a lot better. And this is going to be up to again in year three to prove, Hey, I'm a defensive head coach, and you give me some very talented pieces. I can make them all chel and put them together. The offense, well, we'll see. They'll go as far as Kyler Kyler Murray wants to take them.
Speaker 2: To be honest, that is usually the rub there. Let's get into the Arizona win totals. Before we do, you should check out no Vig because if you're looking for a smarter way to play, there's a new sports treading platform that's changing the game, and it's called no Vig. It's legal in most states, including Georgia, California, and Texas. It's peer to peer, which means you're competing against other users, not the house, and you can often find better lines and then the traditional books will give you, so you could set your own lines, which gives you control much more than sportsbooks and they just don't offer that. So there's no commissions, no hidden fees. Seriously, you just go out there and use the coin depositive system, but it's real money and you can use the promo code daily Juice right now for fifty percent off your first coin perchase up to twenty five dollars. Check it out now at Bettingpros dot com slash juice. That's Bettingpros dot com slash juice, and our good friend Mike Marhy can tell you he's on that thing every single day making his pick. So if you have any questions, hit him up on our discord Fantasy Bros dot Com slash chat. But go ahead check out noviig today and start making some cash. Let's look at the Arizona win totals here four and a half, six and a half, eight and a half. That's where we can live here. Over eight and a half is minus one twenty. Under is plus one hundred. I think the under plus one hundred is my favorite of these totals. Andrew Erics, let's start with you, Arizona Cardinals. Where do you want to live here with the win total?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the over over eight and a half wins at minus one twenty. Furman hit on it with the Arizona Cardinals being around a five hundred team that's Kyler Murray. For his NFL career, He's been around eight wins every season of his NFL career. That's really been his average. So it's gonna come down to the wire problemly. But the thing with the Cardinals that I like the most about I think that this is a team that you should bet now now because when you look at their opening schedule Saints, Panthers, forty nine Ers, Seahawks, Titans, Colts, and Packers, that's very favorable. And when do we see the Cardinals win the most games with Kyler Murray, it's like September and October.
Speaker 1: Like this is a team that.
Speaker 5: Usually starts fast and then they fall off a cliff and that's what happened last year because I bet the win total of the Cardinals last year, and I remember around mid week are about mid season, I was man like, the Cardinals are gonna win this division, Like I'm feeling good about this, and then they had their bye week and then they just crashed and burned if finished two and five. So that's why I like betting this now because I think they're going to start out hot because of the favorable schedule, because that's traditionally what this offense has done. With Kyler Murray, I think the defense is going to be better. The last two seasons, this defense has been bottom five in terms of health on the defensive side of the football, so they've been banged up. I already talked about the improvements they've made. I think this defense is going to be hovering in the top ten. Combine that with an offense that's going to take some steps forward with players with Kyler Murray, with Marvin Harrison Junior. I like taking the over and what you can always do, just cash out before.
Speaker 1: Call of duty.
Speaker 5: Black Ops seven drops.
Speaker 1: Well, we don't have the release date on that yet, but I do have the dates.
Speaker 2: After Thanksgiving, they play Tampa, they play the Rams, they play Houston, they play the Falcons, they play the Bengals, and then the Rams again. So Terrell, I'm sticking by my under eight and a half. I am I'm taking the plus money and I'm running that the Arizona Cardinals will fall just shy of being a five hundred team.
Speaker 1: But what say.
Speaker 4: You, No, I like the over.
Speaker 3: I think that it's good value because by myself, yeah, you got to look at who they play here. They play the NFC and the AFC South. Here, like they have eight games versus my two worst conferences in football. And so while I think the NFC South is going to be a little bit improved and maybe they steal a game or two, I think that they're still going to farewell and I like their chances in eight games just against them. And then they have their division which is going to be wonky, and I think that they'll win some, they'll lose some there. Like everything just says, man, this is like a nine win team, And I'll go a little bit over here, but I think it's really the what Ericson said about the where they play these games. They have one cold weather game this entire season, and that's a broad trip to the Bengals on a Saturday. But like, other than that, everything else is either indoors or you're in Florida in November in November playing against the Buccaneers.
Speaker 4: So like.
Speaker 3: I I think that they just got the schedule bug where we're gonna see this team either fighting for a playoff spot at the end of the year, or maybe they actually do it and make it to the playoffs. But we're gonna be sitting there talking about him like, but are they still really good? But yet they go over the win total. But we'll still be questioning if the.
Speaker 1: Answer the question they're probably not. They're probably not.
Speaker 4: They still get over the win total.
Speaker 2: If Marvin Harrison Junior breaks out, great, I just, I guess said. My problem is Collimory the end of the day, Like I said, his demeanor on the field, his demeanor in the hoddle, he just looks like a guy doesn't want to be It's just very uninspiring to me as an NFL quarterback, Like I want guys that like you see them in the huddle, they have control of everything. They look like they're, you know, just ready to go. I mean, he has the same look in the huddle like my daughters do when I asked them to empty the dishwasher. It's the same look on his face. And it's just it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's not good.
Speaker 2: The Rams win total, look, nine and a half is right here where it is over minus one forty five, under plus one twenty five. I would even push this to ten and a half personally, because I'm very confident in the Rams getting over ten wins this year.
Speaker 1: I'm buying the Rams.
Speaker 2: I was buying the Rams last year as well, and it paid off because I thought they were undervalued. Now I think they're much stronger cohesive unit year over year. The defense feels, I think confident going into the season. There are a lot of questions, what are we gonna do without Aaron Donald? They answered those questions last year they added some more help at wide receiver. So to me, I think this wheels up for the Rams. I like them not only nine and a half. I would push it and put it over to ten and a half. Drell, where do you stand with the Rams win total?
Speaker 4: How much you I like over on the Rams as well?
Speaker 3: I think the Rams are very much live to win this division, and it just seems like that's kind of where they find themselves. Like they they were the team that was in the NFC that they had a chance to beat the Eagles, and they could have did it last year, and now there's just another year, another year better. I think that's going to play in part into the revenge factor as well. How that season ended and they made the moves. They brought in a Devonte Adams, which I think is an upgrade over Cooper Cup. They went and attacked the defense they have a new defensive coordinator and that could be something really really special to them, because if that defense pushes up to one of the top defenses in the league, this RAMS team is really really scary, and you're talking about a ten win team, they might be closer to a thirteen win team. That defense is really nasty. So yeah, I like the RAMS go over.
Speaker 2: If that game was in LA last year against the Eagles, you think it would have turned out a little different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do do.
Speaker 2: I think we did a much much different story. All right, Andrew Erkson Rams win total?
Speaker 1: Where do you stand?
Speaker 5: I'm also on the over, so I like the over at nine and a half. I don't like the minus one forty five and so, so I think I agree with you. I'd rather push it up to over ten and a half to get a bigger pay because when I was doing projections for a lot of these teams, because this division is playing the AFC South. So yes, we talked about the forty niners having a very favorable schedule. Most of these teams have favorable schedules because when you face the AFC South, you're gonna be favorite and often and not you're gonna get some ws, So yeah, I think that the Rams are a team where it's going to be probably more round twelve thirteen wins or five wins if Stafford gets hurt, because we know when that happens usually things just completely bottom out. But hey, Jimmy Garoppolo is the backup, so maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: And Stetson Bennett still there too, isn't he? I'm pretty sure?
Speaker 2: All right, San Francisco, forty nine or is the win totals eight and a half ten and a half. That's kind of where we're living here. It feels like the smart bet is just to take the ten and a half at minus one oh five and not push things. But I find this really hard to invest in. Again, I wish I didn't, But to me, the forty nine ers totals to stay away because I think there's so many variables in it where it could be a fourteen win team or they could completely bottom out McCaffrey gets hurt and the wheels come off here. I think that's we're at that fork in the road here at the forty nine ers, and I don't know which way it's going. Therefore, I am just going to stay away from it, and I'm just gonna invest in the Rams instead. Erickson, how are you investing in the forty nine ers and are you investing in the forty nine ers?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I kind of tease this early when we were talking about them. I just don't think there's a lot of value here with the forty nine ers. I think it's better to because it's all baked in right the schedule, it's the easiest that they have. And when I look at this compared to the Cardinal's win total eight and a half, the Rams win total nine and a half, I think that all three of these teams could be live to win this division around get eleven wins. So the forty nine ers one, the way that it's set it up here at ten and a half, I just don't see a lot of value. So for me, it's probably just a shy away.
Speaker 1: A shy away, all right?
Speaker 2: Terrell, where do you think the win total lands here for the forty nine ers come in?
Speaker 3: Under think nine and a half is too much, all right. I don't think they should be the favorite, and that's ultimately why I'm fading them. I don't think they should be your favorite for this division. I don't think they should be the best win total. I think the Rams as of right now, profile as a better team than the forty nine ers, and they're not being respected like it, like it, so I think the win total is gonna come a little bit short. I wouldn't be surprised if they're a ten win team. I wouldn't be even more surprised if they're actually third place in this division and the Cardinals make a leap above them. I really wouldn't. And so I can't. I can't do anything with them at ten and a half. And I can't bet the forty nine ers at really any stage. I'd have to see it to believe it. But Robert Salah coming back in and looking at the defense that he has now opposed to the defense that he left with, and he's like, all right, let's see what we can do here. And that's just enough for me to not be on the forty nine ers at all. So give me an under on the ten and a half wins.
Speaker 1: Last win total here for this division.
Speaker 2: The Seattle Seahawks, you've got four and a half, five and a half, seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Torell, what are you interested in?
Speaker 3: Hmm, what matter of fact? No, we'll say that for the end. Just give me an okay, just give me in under which, yeah, I have another one.
Speaker 1: You want to take the under seven and a half. You think that's the I think Colater, I think he latter.
Speaker 4: I really do.
Speaker 3: Sam Donald, when you give him full control of an offense, could be really, really, really bad.
Speaker 4: And I you're.
Speaker 2: Getting plus three forty at under five and a half like that would be bottoming out. And when you're talking about what division they're playing outside in the conference like that, that does, I think make me a little nervous about going that far.
Speaker 3: I think Sam Donald is really bad and I'm gonna send He's still had the turnover issue. He's still had the turnover issues last year, and I think that can only be multiplied times ten this year. So I just I have to see it to believe it, to see that leaven from Kevin McConnell is going to be anything good for Sam Donald, because like the only time that anybody has ever had any hope with Sam Donald is when he was on the forty nine ers and when he was on the Vikings, And this Seahawks team is completely different than those two teams. So I want nothing to do with it at all I would ladder it under. It's just gonna be a bad year for the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: I'll think the seven and a half minus one thirty five is just a really solid bet and put like two units on ericson. I think that's that's just a good solid, old timey football bet.
Speaker 1: What do you think the under or the over? The under? The unders? I thought, I'm sorry, the unders of plus money. What am I saying, polity? That's what? Yes? The under plus one fifteen? Yes all day? Sorry about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how confident I am. I'm willing to take the jews. I misread it for a moment. Yes, plus one fifteen, Yeah, under seven and a half perfection.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm slamming that as well. Like the plus money under seven and a half, I projected them to glogy six six wins. That's what I'm looking at. It's really against the AFC South teams and maybe occasional home game that they'll win. But Sam Donald before he went fourteen and three last year in the best offensive environment you could ask. For his record twenty one and thirty five thirty eight percent win rate, that would equate to just over six wins per year. Over a seventeen game sample size. So I just think it's going to be slapping the face of reality with Sam Donald and it's just not going to be pleasant. And if anything, this beats us of Jalen Milroe, you know, potentially takes on snaps during the end of the season and he's using his mobility and they're doing crazy things, and that would concern me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean superflex managers and fantasy here to excited to see jail Milroe though, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's take a look at the division winners.
Speaker 2: Here. The Rams of plus one seventy five the forty Niners, a plus one sixty five the Cardinals is a plus four to twenty five and plus five fifty on the Seahawks. I can't believe it's only plus five to fifty. I'll be honest with you, I thought that. I think that number is just wrong. I think it's going to be at least plus eight point fifty nine for them to win this division.
Speaker 1: But it's early.
Speaker 2: Look, I like the Rams a plus one seventy five. I'm just keeping it simple here. I think as long as Matthew Stafford is upright, Sean McVay is the best coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said it. In that division.
Speaker 2: I think the defense came a long way last year. I really believe in what they did getting after the quarterback last year, putting pressure on the quarterback. Davante Adams. Pookinakua is a lot for any other secondary. And Karen Williams, last time I checked, it's still getting the job done. Everybody keeps wanting to replace Karen Williams, and Karen Williams just keeps going out there and having good seasons. And I'm sick and tire to hear about it. Andrew Rickson, where are you putting your money on this division winner?
Speaker 5: They're probably gonna go with the Rams. Do I like the Cardinals, but you lay out the good case where the second half of these Cardinals team, they just leave you asking why why?
Speaker 1: Why did I why in this Cardinals team? Why did I not cash out? So I'll do.
Speaker 5: I think that if you want to sprinkle it on now for the division, and I think that these odds are going to shift because the Cardinals are going to start out with a winning record and then you can cash out. But again, if I'm going to predict who's gonna win this division. It's it's probably gonna be the Rams.
Speaker 1: Terrell who wins the NFC West.
Speaker 3: NFC West won by the Rams. Cardinals give them a scare, but I think it's won by the Rams.
Speaker 1: So no forty nine to love at all here from anybody. No, well, it's nice that you've all come to my side.
Speaker 3: It's a horrible it's a horrible price, honestly, like for the question marks and all that they've lost, and we bring back Robert Sala, like we don't know, I Christian McCaffrey's going to be one hundred percent of all season, Like, it's just a lot of question marks to be laying the least or getting the worst price, like I would.
Speaker 2: Not what would be the enticing price, you know, Like if I gave you the gave it a plus three to fifty.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah of course, yeah, of course plus three fifty. But if you saw me, it was two to one, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, right like that.
Speaker 5: That's the issue with the forty nine ers because we talked about the positives with them, but it's all baked into the market, Like I just don't see a lot of.
Speaker 2: The first month of the season too Erics in Seattle, New Orleans, Arizona, Jacksonville. I mean, if they don't, I mean it's a very clear four and zero potentially when you turn the page into October and then who's waiting for him the Rams and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers right after the slap them in the mouth. But I think you could see this forty nine Ers get off to a hot start this season for sure, Like that's not impossible the way the schedules set up.
Speaker 1: And that's gonna I think that's why.
Speaker 2: You see the number where it is, and we'll see how it goes. Now we're gonna get to everyone's favorite bets here for this division, and I'll kick things off here.
Speaker 1: I like the Rams, not only in this division. I like the Rams to win the NFC.
Speaker 2: I know the Eagles are fun, they're building the dynasty, do whatever, whatever whatever, But history is not kind to guys who carry the football four hundred times of the year. Go look at the data, Go follow me on social media, Joe Pisaps seventeen. Go put in Joe Pisaps seventeen Saquon Barkley and you'll see all the data. Or just by yourself a Fantasy Black Book on Amazon because it's in there too.
Speaker 1: The data is not kind.
Speaker 2: So if Saquon Barkley misses any significant period of time with injuries or issues, I think that hurts this team quite a bit, and it's gonna hurt them in the playoffs and for me plus eight hundred to win the NFC. I like Sean McVay, I like Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 1: I like that duo.
Speaker 2: I like the leadership that's there. I'm investing in the Rams Comeback Player of the Year.
Speaker 1: Look, this is make or.
Speaker 2: Break, right, Christian McCaffrey. I told you it's all or nothing here. If we get the all, we're gonna make a ton of money on this because it's plus three seventy for him to win come Back Player of the Year. And it's the perfect award because if he's great, he's not going to MVP because he's a running back. But we can give him Comeback Player of the Year. We don't even have to give him Offensive Player of the Year, just Comeback Player of the Year. There you go, Christian, you could take your hardware and take it home with you. Don't trip over, though, because you've got a lot of lower leg issues, and I don't want you to get hurt. Also, Davante Adams, this is my favorite one. This is a smash over nine hundred and fifty and a half receiving yards for him minus one fourteen. Smash this, and I'll tell you why he's gone over this number every single year since twenty eighteen. He is as right as rain. You could set your clock to DeVante Adams. He's got Matthew Stafford Drownham the football and Sean McVay offense.
Speaker 1: Smash this. This is my favorite of all the bets.
Speaker 2: The easiest money bet you're gonna find, is that the best return on investment. No, but it's an easy way to make some money in twenty twenty five. Andrew Erickson, let's take a look at some of your favorites here when we're looking ahead for bets, wild cards, crazy bets. What do you have here for the NFC West?
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be locked in the Cardinals win total over eight and a half at minus one twenty and then I'm going to be following that up with Seattle Seahawks to finish dead last in the NFC West plus one seventy five. You get that on Draft.
Speaker 1: Ls sports book. I love, Yes, it is excellent. Now wait where rate that? I want to go?
Speaker 5: Bett right on DraftKings, the Draft Gings Draftings Sportsbook, and that comes straight from the Betting Crows discord. I was chopping it up talking about the NFC West and someone, Hey, if you're fading, if you like all these other teams except the Seahawks, here you.
Speaker 3: Go like dot Com slash chat there you go.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so that's definitely one of my favorite ones. Just bet on the Seahawks to finish last. And then my last one here I think where I'm trying to kind of angle the forty nine ers because I do expect their offense to get back up to top ten. I'm still kind of not sold about the defense. So Brock Purty to lead the NFL in passing touchdowns plus twenty eight hundred, so he was third in this category in twenty twenty three. He threw thirty one passing touchdowns And did you guys recall that was also during the CMC streep where he would score rushing touchdowns basically every single week, and you still saw Purty go over thirty passing touchdowns twenty twenty four. Last year was the first year Purty posted a passing touchdown rate below seven percent, at four point four percent. We've always seen in Kyle Shannon offense the quarterback posts a high touchdown passing rate, and last year we still saw Purdy be efficient outside of touchdowns eight point five yards per ten that was second best in the NFL fifth and passing yards per game. So if this defense isn't up snuff and they're playing in more shootout games, well, I think that means Purdy's gonna have to throw the ball a ton. I think he's gonna throw a lot of passing touchdowns. So twenty eight to one for a guy that has already thrown thirty plus touchdowns in his career. They paid the man. I think they're going to give them the ball, give him opportunity. So I like Brock Purdy at these odds.
Speaker 1: I think that my favorite one is that Seahawks have finished last. That is fantastic.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that, Terrell, What are your favorite bets for this division?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: First off, let's con saye the Rams love over nine and a half wins. I do feel really really good about the Rams. I think that if they eliminate all my defensive concerns. They probably could be the best team in the NFC. Here's the big money play that I just let's just end it with this because Ericson thought too small, and I but Ericson thought way too small. Yeah, you could make a bet for the Seahawks to be last in the division at plus one seventy five.
Speaker 4: Yes, you could, sure.
Speaker 3: Or you can make a bet for the Seahawks to have the fewest wins in the league for forty to one, forty to one, for Sam Donald to lead a team to the worst record in the league. And I went and I looked through the schedule and I was just going through, and I'm like, huh, okay, let's see how many wins do I think they legitly can win with Sam Darnald, Like, they're straight up gonna win this game. They have a home game against the Saints, you could get that one. They have a whole game against the Colts. You might see Daniel Jones get that one too. Every other game feels like either they lost or a coin flip every other game, every single one. If Sam Donald bottoms out, and then guess what if Sam Donald Barnoll's out. When if Jlen Milroe comes and he doesn't look good or he's not ready because they've been focusing the offense on Sam Donald the whole season and not to what Jaln Milroe does. So there's a situation where they're like, Okay, no more Sam Donald and then Milroe gets put out there and he's not ready because they didn't actively get him ready. Oh what, this could be the last place team in the league. This could be a three to four win team. They could give me the Seahawks forty to one to have the fewest wins in it in the league.
Speaker 4: The Holy.
Speaker 1: I I gotta say, I can't see him having less wins than the Saints. But stranger things have happened. I had to head. I know, I know, and I was like, oh man, the Saints a weird upset that is very much in play. Like it just it's.
Speaker 3: Early in the season, now as early as a season, and I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm free rolling a forty to one worst record.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you know what, what's the Dolphins of the other team? I would put in that mix too. I think this could be the year that Dolphins completely bottom out. I think that organization is just completely bereft of any sort of adult in the room, and I think that's gonna be a big problem this year in that division, just the way things are going.
Speaker 1: But it's not crazy. Terrell's thinking big. I like it.
Speaker 2: So there you have it, everybody. That's our take on the NFC West. But what's yours? Drop your comments below? Who wins the NFC West? Make your predictions drop them in the comments, and subscribe to Betting Pros right now. Trying to get to one hundred thousand this season, and we could do it with your help on the YouTube channel. That'll do for us, But the story of the game goes on for Terrell and Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, forty to one who. Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast.
Speaker 2: If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.
Speaker 3: Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros