Speaker 1: Welcome to Boss the territory, Ladies and gentlemen. I am legitimately exhausted. What is going on here? Man? We gotta be dreaming. This can't be real. This, this isn't reality. We're living in a in a in a in an alternate universe right now. I don't believe any anything that's going on right now. This I'm not I'm not even saying this like you could say this is like recency bias, but this is legitimately one of the craziest games I've ever watched, legitimately like insane insane. I thought back to a couple of different games two thousand and four. Both games came to mind. You had the Bill Miller walk off against Mario and Rivera, the Jason Veratak Alex Rodriguez brawl game. That one was just that felt like you just weren't even living on this planet. I remember still to this day watching that. I'm like, I can't believe what's even happening right now. And then the other one, Orlando Cabrera walking it off for the Red Sox back in September of that year, September twenty second. It was a back and forth game against the Orioles. You remember you got red hot that August, right you traded Nomar Garcia par and then the team took off, and then you were still hot in September going into the postseason back and forth game against the Orioles, and then Orlando Cabrera hits a walk off. I think back to those two games. Now, I'm not saying, you know, two thousand and four is is gonna happen all over again, But it's just funny that the two games that came to mind was what made me think about this tonight, just an insane night. Like I again, I this is special, this is special. It's really uh, it's really cool. It's really cool to see what's going on this team. This is gonna be one of those teams. No matter what even happens this year, you're gonna remember this team like you're you know, fifty years from now, you'll think back, man, remember that twenty twenty six Red Sox team, Remember that nightmare flight from Colorado. Remember just the fifteen game win streak, Remember that game against the White Sox. What I loved about this game here tonight, this was like it felt like just I don't know, I don't want to say, like two heavyweights, right, Well, the Red Sox absolutely feel like a heavyweight right now, right, but you just felt like you just had two teams just trading punctures back and forth. This is like it's like a Rocky Balboa just throwing haymakers against Apollo Creed. No defense in those fights, just all offense, gloves down, just trading blows back and forth, just waiting to see who's gonna be who's gonna be the one to stand up in the end. That's what it felt like here tonight. You felt like multiple times, all right, well, hey, good to see another wind streak put together. You know, I give it to the White Sox had a good one here tonight that they fought, but the Red Sox went the extra mile. It's insane. Caleb durban I said it in the offseason. I'll say it again. This is a guy who I felt at the time had the potential to be a fan favorite in Boston, and I think he showed you that yet again here tonight. I mean he obviously we all know the terrible start, the huge turnaround, the walk off home run against the Orioles. Speaking of the Orioles, I said that I'm like, I think he he just became a fan face in Boston and he just I think did it again here tonight. The guy slides into second base earlier in the game on a double, looks like he may have tweaked the finger again. He looked a little shaken up on the slide. Dirt all over him. Dirt dog Durbin. We love dirt Dog Durbin. The guy goes into the dugout tapes his fingers and he's like, all right, I'm good to go, let's go. Caleb Durbin has turned into a fan favorite. He is legitimately one of my favorite players, if not my favorite player on this team. Just incredible. This guy incredible. You know what else is incredible? They did this tonight without Wilson Contreres. It's like you forgot that Wilson wasn't even playing here tonight. They did this tonight without Wilson. They did this tonight without their big bat. Incredible. You had a long gong in this one. Connor Wong wasn't his third home the ear I can't even believe it. That's how you know something special is going on. Connor Wong with three fricking home runs all the gear incredible, Anthony Siegler, Tony Siegels, Mister Sieg's another clutch hit. The guy just all if you're talking about fan favorites, well, he just continues to be one Monasterio staying hot here tonight, and another couple of doubles Andrew Mona double, Holy cow, I mean Masa with a couple of hits here tonight, driving in a run late. I mean, it's everyone up and down this line of just contributing here tonight. I forgot Ranger Suarez even pitched. The guy went three innings. I forgot he even started this one here tonight. The bullpen and what's even like, like you want to talk about Brian Bayo, you want to talk about turnarounds? I mean, obviously Brian Beao is a starter is completely out the window at this point. But out of the bullpen, this guy's been nails. And who would have thought coming into the year, or even just after all the struggles that he was having, Brian Beao would be the guy that ends up being the one to shut it down in the end, to give the offense just one the one more shot at it. Brian Bao, who would have thought Schapman couldn't get it done, Whitlock couldn't get it done, Slayton couldn't get it done. Bad throw over the first base, and my goodness, like I mean, incredible, it's incredible. It like I'm at a loss for words to be, like I really am. I'm also kind of tired, Like I'm I'm actually pretty exhausted right now. If you were at the game, so that at Femway, you might be up for the rest of the night, Like the adrenaline is probably through the roof. I mean, I am running on adrenaline right now. I'll probably end up being up until like three in the morning. But that was exhausting. Red Sox win twelve eleven, record improves the sixty three and fifty one longest game of the pitch clock era. Back and forth like a million times? Here tonight, how many times this game go back and forth? It was like six times, I believe, felt like a million. Another sweep, their seventh sweep since July twenty fifth. I had in my notes earlier. I was updating my notes all my little iPad right here. I was updating my notes throughout the night. At one point, because I always met you know, I try to get ahead all put like, you know, if they're down, I'll be like, okay, well well they lose, but you know, at least you had this or something right. So I got notes ready for everything, but I hadn't there. I'm like, well, hey, you know you may have lost here today had another series win. Well hey I'll take another sweep. Thank you very much. That feels That feels a lot better if you ask me. Twenty three runs here tonight, twenty nine hits incredible. There are also a lot of strikeouts here tonight. It was like either almost thirty strikeouts combined here tonight incredible. I just I'm at a loss here, I'm at a loss. We got over six hundred people in this chat. It is midnight in the wei minutes of Friday morning. I appreciate all of you coming by here tonight. Incredible. Thank you for stopping on buye here tonight. What a game, what a moment. We're all gonna remember this one for a long time. We do see some superchats coming in. Do see some super chats coming in. I'm gonna get to those in just a little bit. We got a lot of game to get through here. Tonight. We had a lot of game. We got a lot of game. Man, man oh man. Also we did have a little bit of news before the game. I know you all want to listen, you know, about the game and my thoughts throughout. But Shag Tracy, talking about Garrett Crochet here today said it's looking probably not feasible for Garrett Crochet to be stretched out to at least six innings. But here's where Garrett Crochet had to say, when it comes to throwing programs or throwing programs and build up, I don't know how many innings I'm gonna be able to get to build up to. I haven't taken a true formal look at the throwing program. Honestly, that's still up in the air. That's not really in my court. However, he did say that Rob Bradford, I'm paraphrasing. He did say, Hey, whatever whatever I can do to contribute to this team, whether that's starting or coming out of the bullpen, whatever it may be. But Tracy actually spoke about a possible bullpen roll in the postseason said, if he's healthy and right and he looks like Garrett Crochet, I think we'd be foolish not to consider that. Actually, I did a stream over on the main channel today, uh, giving my trade deadline grades. I'm gonna be posting that tomorrow. And uh, I was actually talking about it at one point. I'm like, you know what, why not have Crochet in almost like a Bayo kind of a role? All right, Peyton, totally Jake Bennett rookies, you know, I mean they're looking at their pitch counts obviously, why not just have Crochet in like a you know, you have totally Bennett go a few winnings, four innings, whatever it may be. Crochet comes in for two or three, pave the way for the bullpen. You know, why not have Crochet in some kind of a role. Honestly, So that's gonna be really interesting as we get closer and closer to the end of the season. Yeah, you are going to start paying attention to those things. So I feel like that could be realistic. You know, who knows, maybe if you if you, if you end up getting to the World Series, you know, knock on wood. I'm just pointing it out, you know, who knows. You know, maybe I don't know, maybe you end up getting a start possibly then, like I'm not sure. How that would shake out. But to know that at least it's possible for Crochet to have some kind of a role in the postseason. I'm all about it, all about it. I did say I'm gonna get to some super chats here, but I do see we got some members in the chat. We got some new members signing up. I believe we're over fifty members now. You guys have been awesome signing up for the memberships. You guys have been awesome. Man. I am going to get to the super chats. I promise. I do want to play the music for the members because I don't want to forget. Gary Hughes has become a Monster member. Big Daddy fifty seven has become a Monster member. Andrew Gomes thirty two forty five has become a member. Man no, man, man o man. We got just good vibes all over the place. I promised those super chats. I will get to those. I know if I read them now, I'm gonna get carried away and I'm just gonna get lost even more in La La Land with how my potato brain is. Let's get to the very beginning of this one. I mean, where else would you start obviously Ranger Suarez. Uh wow, he just did not look like Ranger Suarez here tonight, Vla was down, spin was down, having trouble with command, especially in the third inning. The first couple of innings, he was actually fine. He actually looked alright. He struck out Murakami and a fastball away Vargas sinker at the knees. Second inning, he got a few groundouts. But then the third inning, Holy cow, like he just he just looked ghassed. In the third inn he got a coony to fly out, but it was a ten pitch AB. Braida Montgomery with a walk, seven pitch ab and then my draft home run cut her over the plate chase my draft, man, I mean, shoot, I should have had him in the opening comments. Going back to the Garrett Crochet trade, I remember, I'm like when I saw my draft in the trade, I'm like, ah, like, I'm obviously okay with the trade, but like a trade to get a good player, in my opinion, should always sting a little bit that one like, yeah, Kyle Teal, Braida Montgomery. Kyle Teal was like, oh, man, like that was gonna be our catcher. But like my draft, I was like, man, This is a guy that I feel like could be really solid for the Red Sox, and you see him hit a couple of homers too tonight. Home run cut her over the plate, made it too nothing. Murakami ends up flying out. It was a seven pitch ab so give the a lot of credit to the White Sox driving up the pitch count here tonight against Ranger in that third inning. Threw over how many pitches did he throw in that third inning? Forty two pitches in that inning? Really worked him there. Vargas with a walk, but it was a pitch clock violation on Suarez, So I'm kind of wondering, is like, was he feeling a little fatigued at that point, kind of just lost track of the time. Gritschick then with a bass hit. Montgomery with a bass hit out to center field. It was a sinker up and in good job from Montgomery fights it off. Grit Chick ends up scoring, makes it three to nothing, but then we see a rare error from Seti out in center field, bad throw. Vargas ends up scoring. White Sox got a four nothing leads strikes out Bart to end the inning. But Suarez, I mean, yeah, this is definitely a forgetful outing only went three innings, you gave up three hits, four runs, three earned. But yeah, Ranger just didn't look like Ranger here tonight. But this was only the beginning of all the comebacks here tonight. The Red Sox third inning, you're down four to nothing, Durant striking out Siegler with a walk. But that's okay because Connor Wong was here to the rescue, swinging.
Speaker 2: A drive high and deep down the left field line, heading into the corner. That ball's God, that's a home run for Connor Wan right up into the monster seats.
Speaker 1: Connor Wong third home run of the year. And that's when you know you got something special going on here. That makes it a four to two game. But then Greg Weisser comes out for the fourth inning, Doyle with a base hit, He steals second. Like I said, with the white socks when they picked him up, I'm like, oh, yeah, they could use a little speed. Well, you saw it here tonight. Antonashi Antonashi had himself a game tonight. How many hits in the Antonashi you have here tonight? He had? Guy had three hits tonight, three hits, and he came in later, crazy Man, he rips it down the first base line, gets a double that makes it five to two. My draft of the walk. But then Weisser battles back, strikes at Murakami. In Vargas fifth inning, justin Slayton the Red Sox. We'll get to the offense here in just a second. We'll get back to the offense. But they were able to battle back in the bottom of the fourth, but then Slayton just man. Not a good inning from Slayton here. Ben and Tendi calls to Montgomery with bass hits Peters He ends up popping out, but then Brenda Montgomery chops it into the ground a very high bouncing ball. Slayton grabs it, rushed the throw over to first base. Bad throw. Ben and Tendy and Montgomery both score. Made it a seven to five game. But luckily the Red Sox, they didn't stop coming back before that. Durbin Masa with bass hits. In the fourth inning. Monasterio with a double out to right field that made it five to three, his first double of the night. Durant striking out. But here comes Anthony.
Speaker 2: Siege line drive down the line that's gonna tie the game. Yo, shit, is in monastereo, is in segor down a second, it's five five, the relentless Red Sox right back.
Speaker 1: At him, Tony Seagulls Man, Tony Seagulls. So luckily he came up with yet another clutch hit here again, Unfortunately Slayton did give up the lead. But again we're gonna try and go back and forth here today. This is a hard one to keep track over here. Tonight six inning, Tyrone Guerrero, very good inning. He had a one two three inning. Seventh and eighth inning, Eric Miller, this guy, man, he's looked really good in the early going. He shuts down the seventh eighth inning, Antonashi with a bass hit my drop of the walk, but he gets Murakami striking out, swinging slider down in a way. Eric looks a really good man. You know, I'm gonna say this. I wonder, you know, obviously I don't want to think too far into the future, but a Rold just chatman. Obviously he's your closer, he's your guy. We'll get to Chatman in just a second. But I actually wonder a couple of years, I don't know, could you maybe be talking about like Eric Miller as a possible closer candidate. I don't know, don't want to get ahead of myself, but you know, the guy looks really good Man, good velo, good slider. I don't know, very up in the air on that. That's a couple of years away. Obviously Chatman under contracts for next year. But anyway, Eric Miller, he looks really good. So Tyrone Eric Miller able to hold it there, gave the Red Sox another chance to fight back again. You're down seven to five. Durbin double the left field, slides into second base, shake it up again, taped up his fingers. The guy's is dog Durbin, what else can you expect? And then Masa coming through with a clutch knock. Let's take it.
Speaker 3: Listen next day, bomb off Schlitler.
Speaker 2: I fly back toward the wall, racing back at Sanachi, leaping up.
Speaker 1: Can't get it.
Speaker 2: Dermidhein Thirti's in the score, Yo, shet it a second heat. Come the Red Socks again.
Speaker 1: It's a one run game. So that was in the bottom of the six, so that made it a seven to six game. Eighth inning, you had a really good chance here, Masa Monasterio grounding out Duran then beats a bad throw from my draft at second base, Siegler with a base hit. Here comes Connor Wong, who homered earlier in the game. But here, Oh, I'm just like like grabbing my head at this point, like what what is going on? Duran tries to see tries to steal third base? He was out by a mile. Why why are you trying to steal third You're in scoring position, you got two outs? Did he forget how many outs there were? Like, I don't know what's going on? Why are you trying to steal third base? I get it. Maybe I don't know if he did remember the outs? Is he just trying to be aggressive? But then you also think back to you know, Siegler's up. I mean, if you're trying to be aggressive, why not trying to steal second base? I don't know. I didn't understand that. I actually wondered, did he forget how many outs there were? I don't know. I did not understand that. Duran again when he when he's good, the guy's great, but man, he really does have quite a few down moments. Man, oh man, Jaron Duran. But after that, here comes Giovanni Moran for the ninth inning, worked around a couple of walks, but he got the job done. And here comes the ninth inning again. You're still down at this point. Guascar bras Abond, one of the newest White Sox editions in the game. Connor Wong, funny enough, gets a double here man, oh man, you go. You know that was another thing Duran trying to steal third You left the bat of Connor Wong on his shoulder. How dare you leave Connor Wong's bat on his shoulder? Did you see what this man did here tonight? Goodness gracious, but Connor Wong with a double, Eli White coming into pink Sharon so garb with a sack bunt. White moves over to third base SETI strikes out. But then will your bray, you, who is as hot as can be, steps up to the plate to down man, will you will step in?
Speaker 2: Everybody up banded to two from Braza Bond to William a bray you ball up the middle pace head kind of center field White well scar seven seven, absolutely relentless. This team, William just stays on and after an oh for four night your most important bats the next one.
Speaker 1: But a game and little did we know this was only just the beginning of all of the back and forth madness late in the game, but William with a big moment they're tying the game. He was revved up, unable to get any more across there, but rolled as Chapman coming out for the top of the tenth Chase my draft second home run of the game. Chapman left left a splitter over the plate. My draft just as solid as can be. Really like Chase my draft home run into the Monster seats that made it a nine to seven game. You're thinking, ah, all right, all right, you know, hey, that might be it for tonight, might be it. Nope, it was It was absolutely not tenth thnk. You're down nine to seven. Massa with a walk, and then Monasterio once again, one.
Speaker 2: Man away and one all heads, a shot drilled the left high high off the Monster. Hebray is in, Jones out a third, throw it a second. We will not get him. We will not get him, and it's a one run game again.
Speaker 1: And then of course Tony segals.
Speaker 2: Hold on swinging a drive out to center field. Peters is there to make the catch plenty deep enough. Here comes the tying run.
Speaker 1: The Red Sox have tied it nine to nine. Game. Jake Rogers, Red Sox election. We'll get to him in just a second. He draws a walk, but then so Guard unfortunately grounds into a force out. Rogers out at second base. Eleventh inning, we go again. It's a high ball game. Nine to nine. Garrett Witlock in the game, you're thinking, all right, Chapman, Okay, not a good night for Chatman. Whitlock. We got this in the bag. Benny with a flyout, I keep saying, Benny, Andrew, Ben and Tendy Benny ball game, Angrew Ben and Tendy flies out, but a wild pitch. Let's Vargas move over to third base, and then Montgomery with the sackfly gives the lead back to the White Sox. Ten nine game, but the Red Sox still warn't done. Bottom of the eleventh we go down ten to nine. Set He with the basse hit so Guard over to third base, and then will your abray you, once again getting the job done.
Speaker 3: Come in all the way in the grass, and will you or who's been mashing swings immediately high fly ball in the center field, backing up Peters Potto, the track plant deep enough so guard will tag he is in the score, and we are.
Speaker 1: Back to even again.
Speaker 2: We are ten ten.
Speaker 1: Man, oh Man just keeps on going, man, they just keep on fighting. Durban's up SETI Steel's second base. Durbin ends up walking Jamaike Jones pinch hit. He ends up getting on Monasterio the first pitch swinging. Oh, that grinds my gears a little bit, Man, grinds my gears. And these spots. I always want these guys. Just man, take a pitch. Just just look at it, right, you're in a tight moment, just see a pitch. But hey, he was feeling pretty good. Ends up swinging to the first pitch infield flyout. Chris Murphy ends up coming in Red Sox legend Chris Murphy. But then Duran lefty lefty matchup, flies out to center field, top of the twelfth. We go, it's a ten to ten game. Brian Beao bullpen Bao in the game. Peter's with the bass hit. Brada Montgomery grounds the second base, Peters out at second, but couldn't turn the double play. Funny enough, Peters ends up not scoring, holds a third base, and then Antonashi coming through. Man goodness, Antonashi's a really good player. Obviously, you had that whole thing with Wilson yesterday, which was just weird. I don't know why he did that, but he's still a really good player. Base it out to left field. That made it eleven to ten. But then here's Jared Duran making up for the miscuit. You on the bass pats my draft. He stays hot, bass hit out to the left field. Duran ends up throwing out Bradon Montgomery at home. Great throw from Jaron Duran. He got him out by a mile. I think the White Socks are just trying to be a little too aggressive. We know about that. We know about that. But the White Sox unfortunately couldn't come up with another run there. But that was a big throw from Duran. If you want to talk about a big moment, I mean, hey, he had to make a perfect throw and he nailed it. So Jaron Duran, big shout out. Brian Bayo ends up holding it down. Go you intentionally walked Murakami. Don't let Murakami beat you. That guy's a absolute machine. And then he gets Vargas to ground out bottom of the twelfth We go Red Sox legend Jake Rogers comes up, wild pitch from Chris Murphy. Duran moves over to third base. Jake Rogers sack fly ties the game at eleven. Couldn't believe it, couldn't believe it. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 3: Push it.
Speaker 2: Fly ball center field, well hit backing up Peters don't work plenty deep. He'll make the catch. Tagging up Duran, he will rob Holme.
Speaker 1: And here we go again.
Speaker 2: We're tied again. Eleven eleven.
Speaker 1: Jake Rogers man already making the most of his opportunities in Boston. Brian bo holds it down. He strikes out Montgomery in the top of the thirteenth inning. He gets Drew Romo to ground out to end the inning. Got angrew ben intended to fly out. Good inning from Brian Bos sets up the Red Sox in the bottom of the thirteenth SETI pops out, but then Eric Federley, Eric Fetti intentionally walking, will you ar bray you? And that's set the stage for Caleb Deurbott.
Speaker 2: I'm one on the way the middle base hets Harry comes so god roaming to throw home hen The Socks win again. What a wild ride on a roller coaster. Tonight, and NAT's ain't a road another sweep. Five times the Red Sox come from behind the time and now they win it him thirteen.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. Unbelievable, man, oh man, what a night. I don't even care, Like, you know, if you're a Red Sox fan, White Sox fan, if you're a baseball fan, this is a game you would have wanted to watch like this is. Honestly, I think I'm not even saying this is a Red Sox fan. I'm saying this is someone that talks about the game of baseball for a living. This is easily like one of the best games I've seen in a while. There's a long game here tonight. But if you're a baseball fan, this was a game for you. Do you like a lot of offense back and forth? This was the game for you. So again, feel like I'm feel like I'm dreaming a little bit, feel like I just don't even know what the heck's going on right now. Red Sox winning twelve to eleven. Sixteen hits for the Red Sox here tonight, thirteen for the White Sox. Again. You know, obviously this is an exciting game, but this was a very I don't even want to say it's a messy game. This was a hard fought one, right, This is just two teams just grinding it out here tonight, doing what they can trading blows. So again, I don't want to say it was like a messy game. Both teams are just just playing their butts off here tonight, man. And that's the kind of baseball I love to see. That's the kind of baseball I like to see. Man. This was, again, I think one of the best games I've ever seen. Honestly, special special team, Special Team. We're going to talk about the next series. Yes, we actually have another series coming up that we got to get ready for. I feel like you, this made me want to take a day off for Honestly, these guys playing here, for crying out loud, they deserve a couple of days off after this one so long one here tonight. Let's say quick break word from our sponsor, and then we're going to preview the A series. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: For parents looking for a new path to help your child succeed this year, there's still time to enroll in K twelve powered online schools. K twelve Powered schools offer tuition free accredited online public education for students in kindergarten through twelve. This is that time of year, aj It is Baseball's time to shine, and it is see Geek's time to shine with MLB tickets and finding the best pricing, seeding and games that are even sold out available on seki.
Speaker 5: Absolutely if you want to go to the biggest matchups coming up. We have Yankees Cubs coming up. Where's Yankees red Sox? That means stuff Again, there's some big moments that are coming up here in the as the penachases really heat up. Go to seke you can find those green tickets with the best deals and get yourself out to an MLB game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they are straightforward with you. They will actually put a red dot next to a ticket that they don't feel is your best.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 4: Green dot means very good code for you. It's Territory ten ten percent off your next set of MLB tickets at Seakeek. That's ten percent off MLB tickets when you use the promo code Territory one zero. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, let's get to it, ladies and gentlemen, let's get to it. We got another series coming up. Hold on a second, I thought we're playing that can't be right. That this is not correct. It is saying the Blue Jays on my screen. That is not correct. There we go. That's a little better. I can't show the whole series, Unfortunately, I can show the next game. Jack Perkins, who was uh, this guy was pitching great against the Red Sox his last time out for crying out loud, but back on the bump for the A's going up against Peyton Totley. Peyton Totley having a great year, great rookie season for him. Taking a look at the numbers for Peyton Toley overall in the year eighteen starts, one hundred and one innings, pitch era at a three point three zero FIP at a three point four to one. In his last start, he was pretty hittable against the Dodgers, especially in the early going, but he settled down and he was able to get through six innings. He give up nine hits overall, and you give up a home run, but two earned, struck out seven walked a couple Peyton Toley, he was very solid last time out. Again got the job done despite being pretty hittable in that one, and again going for the A's you got Jack Perkins. Felt like the Red Sox they just couldn't figure this guy out. He went five and two thirds. He gave up one hit, two earned, struck out four, walked a few. So let's see if the Red Sox have a better game plan against them. As to the next couple of games, the pitching matchups. Taking a look here, Jake Bennett going back up against Gage Jump. They went up against each other the last time. And then Patrick Sandoval going up against j. T. Gain Gay Jump. He looked really good in that start last time against the Red Sox. So let's see. Let's see, you know who makes the better adjustments against each other in this one. But with the A's taking a look at their last few games here, seeing what's been going on with them as of late. Not too active at the deadline. They made one minor move, but they are coming off five straight losses. Actually, no, I take that back, five losses this month, but they've lost eight in a row overall, goodness gracious. Taking a look at the standings. Let's see what's going on here. The Red Sox again winning eight in a row. The Yankees lose here tonight, the Red Sox are half a game back. Can you believe that half a game back? That's crazy considering where they were They were fifteen I believe, fifteen and a half back behind the Yankees at one point. They've made up fifteen games. Fifteen games, Like, that's insane. Let me let me actually go back here. Let's go back to the end of the Rocky Series June twenty fourth. They were thirty two and forty six. Yankees were in first place at the time. The Red Sox were fifteen and a half back, and now they're half a game back. They've made up fifteen games on the Yankees. That's insane. Like, I don't care what you know. You can you know, we can talk Red Sox Yankee rivalry all day. I mean, we love doing that, but like for any team to do that, like that's bonkers, that's bananas, b a na nas bananas. Fifteen games crazy, crazy crazy. But looking at the wild Card, see what's going on there? I mean, uh, you know, if you're talking about hold on a second, talking about the Division. You're five back in the division the Rays. They've been winning a few games. Unfortunately, the Rays have been winning some games, so they're making it tough to make up some ground in the East. But in the wildcard again, you're half behind the Yankees for home field advantage in a four verse five wildcard matchup. And then you got the Rangers winning a couple in a row. Here the Rangers sitting in the third wildcard spot, the Twins, the Guardians half a game back, the Orioles, the Tigers one game back, the Mariners game and a half back, the Blue Jays three and a half. But that's crazy, man, that you have all these teams within a couple of games. Insane, insane. But the Red Sox, man, what else is there to say. Let's take a look at the super chats here, Let's see what we got going on safe. What does either Weissert or Slayton have to do to get dfaid, particularly Weiser durand not clutch in the big moments. You know, with Duran again, you know he made the big throw in the end. Got to give him credit, but you know, the base running, you know, it is what it is with Duran. We'll see. But with Roman, who knows. If we see some progress over the next couple of weeks, who knows, maybe that ends up changing kinda how they're working the lineups. Right, We'll see how that goes, you know. With Weissert. You know, here's the thing. With Weissert. I am fine with him in lower leverage spots. I'm good with that. Good with that. You kind of wonder is like, could Greg Weisert possibly be like the Joe Kelly of twenty eighteen? I would love that. I would love that where Joe Kelly the guy I still remember going to opening Day in twenty eighteen Atropacana Field, Chris Sale looked amazing, look great, and then Joe Kelly comes in and just blows it later, right, I feel like, that's that's our Greg weiser is our Joe Kelly of twenty twenty six. Would love for Weissert to have some big moments in the postseason. Could we end up getting that? I don't know, but I understand your frustrations, My friend, What do we got here? I love the vibe of this team. Do you feel that bringing back guys from the IL will change things? I love all those guys, but I want to. I don't want to lose this magic. I think, to me, you obviously have something special going on here. And I feel like shag Tracy. He comes off as a guy to me, as a manager to me, he knows when like not to kind of mess with something. I think with Roman, I think personally because with you know, with the Roman, that's a guy. He's gonna help you. He is gonna help you. And I think Tracy is gonna find he's gonna push the right buttons at being able. I mean, look at what he's been able to do working all of these different guys into the lineup. I mean, he's been great with it. I feel like he'll find a way to get Roman, you know, not just find a way, but he'll utilize him correctly. And I trust Tracy to do the right thing. But I think just from a performance standpoint, you know, Duran, sure he goes on these streaks, but you're obviously very high on Roman. You're obviously you know the talent he possesses. You know what he brings to the table. Even when Roman wasn't coming through with the big knocks, when he was healthy, he was still getting on base. He was working good counts. You felt like he was about to turn a corner and then he ended up getting hurt. So we'll see how that goes. Let's get there first and then we can have that conversation. But if it were you know, if romans coming, if he ends up coming back, I feel like you're gonna see him more in this lineup. But again, I trust Tracy to plug guys in in the right spots. So story that's gonna be interesting. I mean, because you just look at it from a performance point of view. Monasterio is producing right now, so guard Siegler, they're getting the job done. And also it's like, how could you take those guys out. It's you know, let's see at that time, a story comes back and those guys cool off, then you know, kind of works itself out and you give him a shot. We'll see how it goes. Right. It's kind of hard to say right now because you need to see what's going on at the time. But then again, you think about Franklin ais right to want to talk about performance, talk about a guy that's not injured, right, I mean, shoot, who knows could the way could this shakeout where Arius ends up getting a shot at some point. I don't know. Right now, you're just riding this wave of Monasterio. The guy's been playing great. I feel like you can't take this guy out of the lineup for anyone right now. So I think we'll more of a wait and see on that. What have we got going on Beo's first three pictures? You know, I'm glad BeO was able to settle in. Glad he was able to settle in. It's a lot of the times, it's how you finish, right, It's how you end things. I'll take it. I'll take it, Carl. What's going on? We are now only half a game behind the Yankees. We next play, in my opinion, the worst team in Major League Baseball, and they play maybe the best. So we will own the wild card spot by Monday and then set our sights on the Rays. You know, let me actually, let's take a look at the schedule and let's see here, when do we have the Rays next? So we we got the Yankees coming up at the end of the month. That's gonna be huge in Yankee Stadium. You're looking for a big time series. Oh man, that's gonna be cinema. Get your popcorn, ready for that one. It's gonna be interesting. But then we got the Rays. We got one series against them in Tampa in September. That's gonna be big time that that could have huge implications. Huge, So a couple of key division matchups coming up over the next month. Very excited for it, very excited for it. And actually do we have one more end we end the season against the Cubs. Alex Bregman coming back. That's gonna be fun. Men, oh men? But yeah, big max ships coming up, big match ships, another super chat coming in? Uh, where do we got?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool genuine Phil thirty runs in a sweep offence is on fire. You gotta love it, my friend, you gotta love it. It's like again this team, it's like I'll even say this, it's like even will you or bray you here? Tonight? When he tied that game against Brasibon, this was on like a really good change up. It wasn't like Brasabon just left the meatball over the middle of the plate. This was a nice fading change up that went low and away below the zone. And will you're not trying to do too much with it, just put the bat on the ball. And good things happen, like I don't know, like at some point that switch just flipped for the Red Sox and they're like, oh, okay, we we can just hit the ball. We don't, we don't have to hit the ball mile. We can actually do that. It's work. Let's keep doing this. It's crazy. It's crazy, you know. And then when you get a meat ball, when you get something, yeah, go hit it all the way to Mars, like Wilson concraras, right. So I just like that. These guys they've just found what works for them, you know, and they're not trying to do too much. They're just playing the game of baseball, in my opinion, the right way. You know. Like I love the analytics as much as anyone. Listen, I love me some good eggs of v Low. I like the long chhangles, I like all that. Right, But they're just finding they're just got good game plans going in, finding good pictures to hit, not trying to do too much, just doing what they gotta do to get the job done. And you love that. Love that, man. It's like it's it almost feels like it's weird. It's like a you know, when you think about I'm watching Durbin right now on the TV. Holy Cow, dirt Dog Durbin. That guy got dirty here tonight. Man. But this team has like such a the way they're hitting. It's like an old school feel. They're just getting here. They is racking up hits. Love that, love it, love it, love it. What else we got? I think we had a couple of members here. We did. We got one more member, Annie in the chat. Annie Strand has become a Monster member. Thank you Annie for becoming a Monster member. Gotta love it, man, gotta love it everybody. I think that's all we got for tonight. I think that's all we got. I mean, I still I am. I'm just exhausted, but at the end of but still this adrenaline that I got right now, I'm just running on it. John, we had a third member. Hold on, do we miss anyone we had? Let me make sure we got Gary, Big Daddy, Andrew. Annie. I think I got all the members here. I think I got all of them. I'm pretty sure we did. Let me double check. Hold on a second. I want to play the music for all the members. I want to make sure we don't we don't miss anyone. I'm not seeing anyone else. I'm not seeing anyone else. I am seeing other people that have already signed up in the chat. Justin what's going on? Four game series on August twenty eighth, Yank, and then you got the doubleheader two big series, Big series. Kadage story. Story story is over. I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I think you mean that we're good without Trevor story. I mean it's gonna be interesting to see how he works back in Phoenix. Isn't the Dodgers ownership being investigated. I didn't hear about that one. I saw something with the Clippers. I saw something with Kawhi Leonard or something that he was getting paid by, like the like a scoreboard company or something. I don't know what the heck's going on. Kadage Stories just overpaid, bad boy listen. I would very much so want to be able to interview Trevor's story by by the end of the season. I have put in for credentials for the Marlins series coming up. Hopefully I can get approved for that. I don't know. I'm gonna I'll try again for the Rays. I'll try again. They they denied me last time. I don't know. I mean, I don't know. They let me in twice last year, they denied me this year. I don't know. I think there are a lot of the teams are like kind of tightening down a little bit when it comes to like the online podcasts and stuff. I don't know. We're partnered with Nessen, I don't know what. I don't know what the delio is with that whatever. Hopefully we can get into a game or two by the end of the year. So, Rice Cake, so you're gonna be going to a game at Fenway. I'm I'm gonna try to get into one by I mean, I'd love to go to a postseason game of that where possible. I mean, I'll try the Red Sox. You want to talk about credentials, like, they are very tight with those. They let me in for Fenway Fest last year. But they're very tight when it comes to games. They have a lot of requests for the games. Usually they just let the local reporters in, like the Beat writers. You know, it took Jared Carabas like years to get approved. And so I've tried multiple times, even for spring training games with the Red Sox, and you know, they're very tight with that. We'll see anyway. I'm out of here. Ladies and gentlemen. That's all we got here for tonight. A huge crowd, over six hundred people in the chat here tonight. I really want to say thank you for that. This has been one of our biggest crowds of the year. This has been amazing. What a game here tonight. We're gonna remember this one for a very long time. One of the best games I've ever seen, easily going to go down as one of the best I think I'll ever see. To be honest with you, I'm out here everybody. If you kind of the way out, hit the like button, subscribe if you're new, and we'll see you tomorrow. Na