Speaker 1: Don't every day up waiting click your ass up the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm feelish for y'all.
Speaker 1: Doune morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ en Vy, Jess, hilarious, Chelamage the guy. We are the breakfast Club, Long and Roses here with us as well. We got a special guest in the building. Indeed, welcome home, ladies and gentlemen. It's Feddie.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: What's up are you feeling?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: I feel good man, You ain't.
Speaker 1: There's no push up. It's been eating your protein, taking full advantage of that time, a.
Speaker 2: Couple of checking packs and tunes and all that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? How are you?
Speaker 4: First of all, brother, I'm blessed man. You know I'm blessed. I could ain't know whether if I can sum it up. I'm just blessed. I feel good to be back, you know, sleeping my own bed, eat some real food, see the family, make it all.
Speaker 2: I love man to.
Speaker 4: See everybody just just happy to see me like I'm happy to see them.
Speaker 2: So it feel good. I'm definitely blessed for that.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you need to get right back to it or like you know, do you want to just adjust and be human first before they you got to get in the artist fetti walk moved.
Speaker 2: Oh we allowed to do that.
Speaker 1: No, yes you are.
Speaker 5: You're allowed to, but not like you would have to make that decision for yourself.
Speaker 4: I mean, uh, for me, I don't know. I'll just you know, making music is just what I love to do. So I wouldn't say I wouldn't say it's like getting right back to it. It's just like something that I missed for the last four years of my life.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Definitely being in that studio, let that be my outlet, you know what I'm saying for whatever I'm going through at the time.
Speaker 2: So if that's getting back to it, then yeah, you definitely got to get right back to.
Speaker 3: Have you gotten in the studio yet? Yeah, you're back in there already here already you did.
Speaker 1: The first day out record na, na the first day.
Speaker 6: Excepted for a longer project or something.
Speaker 4: No, just you know, just like you know how you said, like you know, when when a box ain't been in the ring for a while, you just gotta I mean, you got to meet up real quick. So if you still got it, you know what I'm saying, like that. So that's all just just just feeling it back out.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say. So, you know, most people want to know what happened, right, and the reason they want to know is you had numerous platum multi platinum hits, numerous records that went through the charts. Now you had a run and not just urban charge mainstream. I mean, you were doing ball mixed.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 3: What's the Spanish when you don't know I am not Spanish? You know what I mean? You did everything and then you want a different route. What happened? Like what was the disconnect for Fetti?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 3: Label?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know certain things that I still you know, I can't really talk about like like that, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, just for certain legal reasons.
Speaker 4: But I guess to sum it up, you know what I'm saying, as far as the music saw, Like as far as the music saw, I just kind of, uh was going through something with certain parts of a different label.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say those names because I'm not interpational body.
Speaker 2: That's not what I do.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, But certain things just wasn't lining up. So I just you know.
Speaker 2: When they say, uh, you can't teach it? What is it?
Speaker 4: What is it say you can't teach it something like that? You know what I'm saying to basically put it in a in a way where I don't you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? So I just had to just I.
Speaker 4: Just did what I know how to do, you know what I mean when certain things was happening.
Speaker 3: So now when you got when you got locked up, did it make you love music more? Because I feel like at one time you didn't love music the same like you did when when you first came out they did it make you love music again?
Speaker 4: Being locked up did a few things from me as far as music, Yeah, of course, know what it is.
Speaker 2: Honestly, not being able.
Speaker 4: To record music was the was the was the biggest thing because you know we could You know, as an artist, you're gonna you hear a little better. You do a little bet on the table and you could just start the writing and you get the right stuff in.
Speaker 2: Your head or your humilodies in your head.
Speaker 4: But that feeling when you just im about to go to the studio like oh nah, I ain't about to go nowhere right now? You know what I'm saying, so it made me miss It made me miss the uh, it made me miss being able to, you know, just get up and go when I want to go do music. Definitely humble you a lot, you know what I'm saying stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so.
Speaker 6: When you got that feeling when you were locked up, did you just write?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: How did you?
Speaker 5: Because as a creative it's still there, like what do you do to release at that point?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: That's that's actually crazy, right because if you if anybody knows me, they know like I don't really write music. I just kind of freestyle, like I just go in there and do my thing. So to write a song it took me like maybe three weeks because I had to the problem with me with writing is I feel like it's not as authentic as it is when you just go in there because you got the option to change out things, say different things.
Speaker 2: I want to I will say this different. I don't want to say this.
Speaker 4: Like, so like when you're writing, it's kind of like, let me make it sound better, like you know what I'm saying, like, but when it's coming out, it's just whatever you're feeling out that it's like roy emotion, you know what I'm saying so like that, Uh, that creative process was basically the hardest thing for me.
Speaker 1: What did prison teach you about yourself? That that success never.
Speaker 4: Could what their person teach me about myself?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's success of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean honestly, well in that case, not really too much, not really too much. It just like made me, Uh, it just made me understand certain things in life, you know what I'm saying. Like it made me understand like, uh, the value of freedom.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't think a lot of people understand how blessed they are to just wake up and do whatever they want to do.
Speaker 3: Well, let's slow you down from and I'm seeing interviews where you like, I go to store, be twenty of us. Everybody gets an Avera rex, everybody gets a pair of jeans, and then everybody gets a shirt. Are you will that stop you from doing that? Were those same those twenty people still there when you were locked up? Or you realize, damn, they ain't there for me like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Nah, yeah, that yeah, that is definitely the crazy thing is if they were there, it'll probably be the same mentality, No, no, no exaggeration, you know, what I'm saying. They were, it'll be the same mechality probably you know, let's get it. Let's get it, like we're back on you know what I'm saying. But you know, uh, when you behind that wall, man, everybody show you who they are. You know what I'm saying. You want their time now, you know what I'm saying, And you gotta just take it how you want.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You want their time so they don't feel like doing it, it's done. And if they don't do it, well he he ain't coming home on tom soon?
Speaker 3: Was the industry there for you when you were locked up? And like who artists label people? Family? Family?
Speaker 2: Including family? Uh? Yeah, my family was there.
Speaker 4: Industry Nah man, Uh let me see, oh Coiler Ray, Coler Ray uh fifty uh Chief Keith.
Speaker 1: And like in what way like when you stay there with there if you like, what was it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Each of them? Like what did Coy do? Well? Coy?
Speaker 2: She actually she actually helped me out with a record.
Speaker 4: I put out an album called King Zoo right and she actually she featured on the record.
Speaker 2: She did a whole TikTok thing for me. She and she just did it off.
Speaker 4: The love like it was like, all right, fetty, I got you, don't worry like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And she, you know, she she pushed it as if it was her own record.
Speaker 4: So like things like that, I could never like, I won't even I don't even know how to thank her for that, you know what I'm saying, because she didn't have to do that. She was already she already, she's doing her thing, you know what I'm saying, you know. And she from Jersey, so that that was even more like like damn, like they have like this theory with people from Jersey where we like to pull each other down. So for her to help lift me up in my time with darkness, it was like, thank you a lot. You know what I'm saying. I'll be out too, you know what I'm saying, I'll be all man. Uh you said man fifty Uh. So I don't even know where to start with him A lot for me, you know what I'm saying. He uh. From from day one, it was like he reached out like yo, whatever you need to holler at me, you know what I'm saying, And I'm like all right, And then it was like where is money.
Speaker 2: Going, I'm like what you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I ain't used to that.
Speaker 2: I'm used to It's always the other way around, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was just like it was it was it was nothing like he whatever I needed, he was right there, Like he answered the phone.
Speaker 2: He he didn't shot you off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All the way down to the time I'm about to come home, it's how you getting home and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying. So like if anything like as far as as far as financial and like mental.
Speaker 2: Like help, he was probably there the biggest.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: Fifty was like helping you diversify like income and different things like that as well to what were conversations like about when Fattie wob comes home, fifty cent is giving you what advice of, like here's what you should be doing business, wid because the industry changed so much.
Speaker 2: I can't curse right yo, yo, stop sucking up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I should have should have never stopped making music, like you should have kept going hard, like you know what I'm saying, that's fifty fifty fifty gone. He was gonna say what he wanted to say, Like you know what I'm saying. He ain't got no filter. So uh, it was good.
Speaker 2: It was It was everything he told me.
Speaker 4: It was just like, you know what I'm saying, just get back to it, like, don't don't waste no time this time.
Speaker 2: You only got this this this is my last chance. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: However, that however that sounds to people, But you know, if you're in this industry, you know what that means.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. So you gotta you gotta make a count.
Speaker 1: I remember the interview you did with uh. I think it was Academics before you had winning. Yeah, and you was talking about, you know, going broke. What did what did going broke after making multi million dollars teach? You?
Speaker 4: See that's crazy because you know that was like clickbait. You know if you if you actually rewatch the interview. I never said that I was going broke. I just said it was slowing down.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's a big difference.
Speaker 2: Did Yeah, it was a big difference. Nah. I was just basically like saying I was. I was telling him.
Speaker 4: How I felt the transition from being twenty fifteen twenty sixteen fetiy Walp to being twenty seventeen twenty eighteen fetty wob.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's just like I guess the way they broke it up and like put it together, it was like damn, like but I get it though, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: But you blame yourself for that at all?
Speaker 2: What that transition and.
Speaker 3: Transition from sixteen to seventeen, Yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: For the most part, man, I just you know what I mean. I was young, man, I was real young.
Speaker 4: I was young, hot headed, and you know what I'm saying, I was just pro to gods man, Like you know what I'm saying, Like if it ain't me and my if it ain't me and my niggas, ain't nothing, you know what I mean, straight like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And you know I didn't show up to a few things about that.
Speaker 4: But na truthfully though, man, truthfully, man, I just you know, I had to grow up, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I was still I was.
Speaker 4: I was young with all that money, man, like just having fun, making sure everybody eat and making sure everybody. You know what I'm saying, Like everybody's shining, Like like how I'm shining?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They told me a story the other day. Actually, they said, you pull up to sneaker store in Patterson, right sneak of Palace, You pull up there, you buy fifty pairs of sneakers, and it'd be like you'd have ten calls, ten of your cars outside, somebody driving a different car, and you would all get in and just drive to Atlantic City and gamble and going to party all night, and nobody else paid for everything. They was like FEddi would pay for everything. They said, they did this, damn it every weekend. Then there'd be a time. But like you didn't like to fly because it was like then you drive to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of hell of flying even Yeah, dang oh, just judts Man.
Speaker 4: The last time I was on the plane before I came home, I was shackled ankles and risks like that ship. Yeah, that's another thing, like I told I kept telling myself. I said, looking first class. They let me out right now, you can put me in fifty two in the Middle Sea.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all good, we.
Speaker 4: Think anything, you know what I'm saying, Get a little back of peanuts and some ship like you.
Speaker 1: Too big now you can't sit it all the way back there. Yeah, your shoulders too big for that ship at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man, So outside of like showing up for things like what you when you get back to like the business of fetti WI, what else are you going to do differently, like label wise because you said there was like some issues with a label.
Speaker 6: Was that the r g F?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's some issuage with the label? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Uh? Uh, this is like the best way I could put that without like being to that whole thing. Like I said, I don't like to bash nobody, and I'd like to have conversations while the other person that's present to to kind of you know what I'm saying. Uh, money complicates family and when when it gets to a point where.
Speaker 2: How can I say that? It's just like a money complicates things.
Speaker 4: You know, That's the best way I could put it, like you know what I mean, without getting it all all deeper to it. But yeah, money complicates a lot of things. So with that being said, uh, you know a lot of people. A lot of things didn't go right because of a certain situation. So that was just like that's one of the biggest things as far as the fedie. We obside with the label. But other than that, man, I'm still you know, I'm still. I'm just I'm just ready to make music, you know.
Speaker 1: I do. I do. I do hate when we do that, the artist, because I know you're ready to make music because you want to get back to it. But man, there's still a part of you that just has to be a human first, Like you just put your boots back on the ground, you know, family, Like, like, I don't know what was what was the hardest truth you had to face while you were locked up?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: I lived in my truth man, like I didn't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just you know what I'm saying, Like where I come from. I'm from Patterson, bron You know what I'm saying from Patterson, Jersey.
Speaker 2: Man, Like you you know what I mean? You make your value out late.
Speaker 4: So it wasn't when it happened, it was like all right, whatever, like let's just get this ship over, you know what I'm saying. Like it wasn't like damn, I wish I could have did this or I did that. Because I did it. I did it once, and that's what I chose to do. I knew the consequences, I knew it was gonna come with it.
Speaker 2: So that was that.
Speaker 1: Do you think you understand the lesson God might have been teaching you?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: You want to share it?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh take it?
Speaker 4: Take take advantage of your blessings while I'm giving them to you. You know, uh, you know this time we're gonna gonna show you what can happen. You keep playing around, you know what I'm saying, Next time might.
Speaker 2: Not be so lucky.
Speaker 3: Are you staying away from Patterson or you know you're out of Patterson? Are you going back home?
Speaker 2: Of course, yeah, you don't have to.
Speaker 4: I feel like that theory is flawed when they say, oh, if you go back home, this can happen. That can happen. It only happens if you're allowed. If you're a weak man, week, shit gonna happen to you. You know what I'm saying. When you stand on business, stand on business, you know what I mean. So I don't I don't follow crowds, I'll lead them, you know what I mean I wasn't. I wasn't the remy boys. I'm fetty wap, you know what I'm saying. Like I say what I'm saying, No disrespect to my guys, but yeah, I'm not the follower, I'm the leader. Have you spoke to the guys, Yeah, I spoke to a few of them. I spoke to the ones who spoke to me when I've been down.
Speaker 1: Did you have to did you have to forgive yourself for anything in order to come home free? Just mentally?
Speaker 4: I really I was. It's not more so me forgiving myself. I just I just hope in the future that my kids forgive me. Yeah, that's more so, like, uh, you know, I took a lot of time from them, and.
Speaker 2: Four years a long time. You see, you see your kids go.
Speaker 4: From here to here, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like I miss birthdays, I miss Christmas, I miss doctor's appointments, I missed daddy school back, Daddy day at school, and basketball games, dances, basketball games, football games, my son first day of high school, stuff like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So more so, I just hope they forgive me.
Speaker 6: Spoke to the older kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I spoke to the old ones. Yeah, do they forgive you?
Speaker 4: I think they're just happy right now. They don't really understand yet they understand. Yeah, I don't think they really understand, but you know they for a while, we just try to play this, uh Daddy's away and then you know it's like.
Speaker 3: Back about thirty days, like all right now we ain't Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know the phones and you know they're on social media, so you know that is that in jail?
Speaker 2: You know like that?
Speaker 1: So how do you separate who you were from who the world still thinks you are?
Speaker 2: Mhm h. I guess I just separated about a time, like separated by time.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 4: Time either is gonna fix everything or it's just gonna make it worse, you know what I'm saying. So for me, I feel like this time away fixed a lot of things from me, you know what I'm saying, especially with me and my family, Me and my sister, like we always had each other back. You know, that's my gym to one. You know what I'm saying. She June sixth, I'm June seventh. You know what I'm saying. Uh, my baby sister too, you know what I'm saying, my older brother like commissary every week. You know what I'm saying, even if I ain't even need it, but I really didn't even need it. Like, but you know, any phone call, I might just be going I just might be going through something. I'm calling your sister.
Speaker 2: What you think? What you think they gonna think? They still gonna rock with me when I.
Speaker 4: Get home, you know what I'm saying, Like you know how you saying if I leave a game, that gets still gonna love me. You know, I'm like, uh and then uh, just learning myself man, Like you know what I'm saying, Like that detox and that detoxing and you know, getting your body together, especially working out, working out kind of like kind of got me together a lot too, you know that discipline, like being at like I don't feel like doing it, but still getting it done. Like uh, just watching, just learning from the old heads in there. You know what I'm saying. I was down with a few homies. That's you know that's not coming home no time soon, you know what I'm saying. Really probably no time ever, depending on if they outlast the years, I mean outlast the sentence. And you know, I got a lot of wisdom from them, man, and they all like, you know, the way you carry yourself, little bro. Like you know what I'm saying, way you carry yourself. I don't really lay everybody little broke me. But you know certain people that I respect, you know what I mean, I call them big bro, And they just the way you carry yourself, the way you move. You know what I'm saying. I see the way you move through here. You ain't You ain't full of yourself. You don't think you the ship. And you know what I'm saying, like when you get out there, man like, like like do it for the gods, but we don't want to see you back in here, man like, you got a lot of shit to look out to. And then you know a lot of people, Hey, hey, hey, hey, guess what I'm in here with. You know what I'm saying, Hey, Oh, tell them to send me a picture so you know, I'll take a picture for the gods. We send the autographs and shit like that. And yeah, me and my daughter, man, the man, I'm like, man, I don't even know your daughter knew I was, you know what I said? They younger, now, you know what I mean. So it was just like every every time I start to feel like I don't know if it's gonna be it is hey, yo, man, somebody saying, I'm like, well then, like I remember in twenty twenty five, like the top of twenty twenty five that was doing like the again thing with the JBL speaker shit. So and it was like that my sister, hey trending, I'm like, how the fuck what I do now? Like you know what I'm saying, like what I do, Like I'm in trouble with some shit like but it's just like every time I started feeling down or feeling like like out of like like like it wasn't gonna be nothing for me when I come home, something always reminded me man like, So like I said, either Tim gon't either fix it make it worse.
Speaker 2: So but this for me, Tom made everything better for me.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know at your peak, everything was moving fast, right, but then when you in prison, everything stops. How did that shift your sense of purpose?
Speaker 4: It was much needed. It was much needed, for sure, definitely much needed. And a lot of people say I'm crazy for that, you know what I'm saying, But you got one day you downtown selling CDs, trying to make a name for yourself, and then you got another day you on you on, you on stage with Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And then it's like you do so much.
Speaker 4: Everything was a blur, like you know what I'm saying, Like I was moving so fast half the times. I don't even have pictures of everything out did I'm like, ain't send me pictures that you ain't got nothing, like you know what I'm saying. So it was like, all right, let me see where I went wrong over here or what I did this, and you start to you know, you just take mental notes like you learn yourself, man, Like you learn yourself. Like I said, you're either gonna get better or you're gonna get worse. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna give up on yourself? Are you going to go hard for yourself? You know what I'm saying. So for me, it's just like I gotta go harder, man, Like I can't. This can't be it for me right here, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, ain't no way I'm about to just come home and just go get a job or some shit, like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying like I'm not going to target like you know what I'm saying, Like, I gotta do what I love to do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If I gotta, if I gotta, if I got a man up and take responsibility for the ship that I did to make to get me in this position, I'm gonna do that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's what I did.
Speaker 3: I did three hundred treat I seen you. You went to three hundred yesterday. How was that reception?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, you know it's it's love.
Speaker 4: And I've been with them for eleven year, oh ship, No, it was six for twelve years now. Yeah, we've been to goother for everybody left three hundred. When was the same people there right right? That Salam show there, right, that Salame show there. I think if I'm not mistake, I don't want to miss miss like uh but I think they're like the president or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Seline, just I think you've got promote.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure yeah man.
Speaker 3: But so now what's your mind frame with doing music now? Is it one time you went straight street, another time it was crossover and party and music. So what's what's Fettie's feeling.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't have a I don't have a like a genre. Man, Like, whatever I feel, I just do it, you know what I'm saying, Like I don't really have like a I don't want to be in a box. Yeah, Like I don't want to be like that that that guy. You know what I'm saying. If it sounds good, if it feel good, I'm gonna do it. It's just it's all up to the people reception of it, of course, you know what I'm saying. But I don't try to just stay you know what I mean, Because what I feel like personally, I feel like when you when you become a certain kind of artist, you have to follow a certain kind of uh movement, you know what I'm saying. So if you're a gangster artist, you gotta be a gangster all day. If you're a trap artist, you gotta really trap about this, you know what I mean, You gotta really know what you're talking about. If you're a pop artist, you know what I'm saying, you can't be you know what I mean, Like, you can't be you can't certain things you do. Like, But with me, it's like, you know, even when when I'm like when I'm in prison. A lot of people listen to the songs and they like, ain't no way that's the same dude that's singing these songs. Like, you know what I'm saying, just by the way I carried myself. But then this is where I come from, you know what I'm saying. A lot of people misconcept the artists for the person. So they're thinking like, oh, he's singing and you know what I'm saying, he probably this way, and they it was good. It was popping where the guys at.
Speaker 2: What that's funny?
Speaker 1: W you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, So for me, I don't want to be in a box. I don't want to be I just want to be a great artist.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Like, did your voice ever change? I think the first project to the second project, it felt like your voice changed.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Yeah, for sure that for.
Speaker 3: Something you did on purpose or was it from drinking and smoking?
Speaker 2: She just came from getting older. I was.
Speaker 4: Word, man, I was you know what I'm saying, Like, there's certain ranges and shit, I couldn't It's kind of.
Speaker 2: Hogh dam, but.
Speaker 4: Hmm, I think more so more so for me it was just like I was trying to find a way to just do something different, you know what I'm saying, because trying to follow, trying to follow these songs was damned the impossible. I'm stressing myself out trying to make another six seven, I try to make another Midway, try to make.
Speaker 2: Another Trap Queen.
Speaker 4: It's like this ship not gonna happen, bro, It's just it is what it is, you know what I'm saying. And the way they built, like the way that the song's hyped up, like I can't it's like, you know what I mean, It's a lot of people don't get a Trap Queen record, so trying to follow that shit is like damned impossible, you know what I'm saying. I'm not saying it is, but that's tough, man. Like that feeling like the ship I was going through at that time, you know what I mean, I don't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going through that no more.
Speaker 4: You know, like a lot of that plays and a lot of that plays a role, and you know, I like a lot of things. I'll be saying, like you know, when you follow artists from the beginning and once they pop, you kind of like, eh, I don't know what the hell you're talking about you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't relate to that. And it was like the same thing happened with me. You know what I'm saying. It was just like when we're doing trap quain, this is real shit, Like well, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We we outside, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm we're looking through the little uh, we're looking through We're looking through such things.
Speaker 1: You like that? Me?
Speaker 2: I like that one. If I could get this one, I would get it in this color. You know.
Speaker 4: We we like that until and then it went to which one of these you want? You know what I'm saying, We're gonna take both of them.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like life changes, so life experience change, so music change. So it was like from the Fetti Wop album towards the Butterfly Effect. You know, I was going through a lot of ship uh, a lot of personal things was happening. So with the when the Butterfly Fact, it was more so me telling my story than trying to make.
Speaker 1: A hit record.
Speaker 6: So what do you coming back to music? What do you focus on?
Speaker 5: Cause people want to hit, but you've got a lot of life to talk about at this point you spend years.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, I don't feel like that's important. Like like I did my time. You know what I'm saying. I did my time. It's a lot of rappers that went to jail. I mean, I hate to say it like that. They came home and you know what I'm saying, they want if they chose to talk about their jail shit, that's them, you know what I'm saying. Like me, I did my time with the guys in there, you know what I'm saying, and they all bro leadership behind you and you walk out leave ithead. You know what I'm saying. We trying to see you on TV. Everybody wanted. But listen, I'm gonna tell y'all something in jail. There's three things that you don't turn the TV from. Sports, news, love, and hip hop. That's just the three things in jail, you don't turn the TV from.
Speaker 2: Something might happen to you. You know what I'm saying. But you know that's just we want to see you on TV. Bro.
Speaker 4: We trying to hear on the radio. I know when you Bro get twenty days, I want to hear something new on it. On the computer, you know what I'm saying, Like this is the type of motivation I was having, So I don't. I don't to come home and to talk about that shit. It's pointless. I did my time in it some.
Speaker 1: Because I'm wondering, like, will you're writing change now that you've lived such a real life consequence instead of success.
Speaker 2: I guess, uh. I wouldn't say it'll change.
Speaker 4: I guess it's always going to change, especially when when you're trying to be creative. But more so, I uh, I just feel like I just feel like I gotta I appreciate music more. I appreciate I appreciate life more, like just checking out, going to seven eleven for a bottle of water. You know what I'm saying, Like I appreciate everything, just to even just sit here without you know what i mean, visit over you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying Like that, you know what I'm say saying for real? So you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're watching people walk out the song, You're looking at that exit sign like damn, I can't wait to it's my turn. You feel what I'm saying. So it's like I just appreciate everything, man, like I'm never gonna forget it. You know what I'm saying, I ain't gonna never forget it, but I'm not I'm not trying to make that my focal point. Like you know what I'm saying, I don't want nobody to feel bad for me. I'm knowing for making we're gonna have fun when these shits come on. Everybody want to grab it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I remember what I was doing at this time that I'm trying to keep that. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: Oh he talking.
Speaker 4: I lived this hit for real, like and if anybody that that was locked up with me, they'll tell you. Like Bro said on Business Like, you know what I'm saying, I wasn't wasn't in there playing around, you feel me?
Speaker 2: So it was just like I ain't. I'm chilling with.
Speaker 1: The ever moment. You know, it was so noisy in your life before you went in with the ever A moment when you was in prison where you fell in love with the silence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, definitely. I think I told my sister that a few times too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just like, man, I want to say, what year was that, twenty fourteen?
Speaker 4: I think we did. I think I did six seven nine On my birthday in twenty fourteen. That was the year we signed a deal with three hundred. I think like around November or September or something like that. I don't remember nothing else besides getting sentenced.
Speaker 2: Like from there it was just.
Speaker 4: A blurd yeah wow, Like I really, I think the earliest thing I remember with Southwest Southwest and the next thing I know, it was like I'm about to go to jazz, like for real, Like it was just like that.
Speaker 2: So it's like, like, damn with it.
Speaker 4: I was just twenty three years old, you know what I'm saying, like in my thirties now mid thirties, Like, shit's crazy, you know what I'm saying. Looking at my son, I'm like, well he was only five years old when all this shit was happening, you know what I'm saying Like that, So it's just like, man, everything just happened so quick.
Speaker 2: It was just crazy. You know.
Speaker 1: There's a Bible scripture. I think it's a Psalm forty six ten. Be still and know that I am God. Nobody know. I know people probably said that to you when you said you you fell in love with the silence a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just felt good to just hear myself think for a second, slow it down, take just take control of my own my own life.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: How you gonna keep that going now?
Speaker 5: Because like once things start going and you're moving around and you're touring and all that stuff, like the noise is gonna come comes with the celebrity life.
Speaker 2: Oh trust me, it's a lot in prison. It's live. As soon as they pop the doors, it's live. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You just gotta whether it be you got your workout team, you know what I'm saying, we hit the yard at a certain time, you know what I mean, we're gonna get our money, all you got. You just you know, you're getting you in your sad or your bunk and you just you know what I mean, Yo, Look how that later?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like they gonna respect it, or you know what I mean, or you make them respect it.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like the same thing for me, except this time I'm just going to go in the house, like going to.
Speaker 2: The crib, off like talking and take my phone.
Speaker 1: That's how did time the time away change your relationship with fame?
Speaker 4: I mean, I think everybody know, I didn't really care about being famous. I don't think that was like a secret. I didn't. I don't. That's that's that was never the goal. You know what I'm saying, Like that was never the goal. I just wanted to make everybody. I just wanted to get a Ferrari, I said, And you.
Speaker 1: Got a few of those if being loved these all types of shit.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to ferrari. You know what I'm saying. I just wanted ferrari.
Speaker 1: About your mama house, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they used to ride the motorcycles in the Atlanta house. Yeah I didn't know that and everything they said. I used to ride the motorcycles in the Atlanta house.
Speaker 2: Like my dirt bike chef. We just ride through the house.
Speaker 1: How much did you have in your account at the peak of everything? Like, what number did you look at you? Like, god, damn, at the peak of everything? How much did you have in your account?
Speaker 2: A lot? It was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was like hundreds of millions.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to get to one hundred millions. Yeah, I had a few. I had a few.
Speaker 1: What part of your old lifestyle do you not want back? Even even if the money is there with it.
Speaker 4: Uh, the feeling the need to take care of everybody. Uh, everybody don't deserve me. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm I'm a real lord person, I'm real, I'm loyal to a fault in a sense, and I'm loyal to the court. When I love you, I love you to deaths Like you know what I'm saying, I'll go to the end of the world for you. Like you know what I'm saying, Like it ain't nothing I won't do for nobody I love so, Uh, that part of me, I don't. I don't miss it at all. Yeah, I blocked him out. That was one of the main I guess you could say. No, I'm a geminar, so the other side of me, I blocked him out, and definitely so for that ship. Like yeah, if I don't, I don't feel like I owe nobody nothing. I did it already.
Speaker 1: You just got home yesterday, right, Uh on this Wednesday?
Speaker 6: Like forty eight hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventh Wednesday.
Speaker 6: It was not real fast.
Speaker 1: This is a lot days.
Speaker 6: It feels like you've been here for about three weeks for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you even get some checks yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You ain't even letting the band breathe weird.
Speaker 6: I saw Masika tweeting about, yeah, that whole situation.
Speaker 3: She wanted that I was going to.
Speaker 5: Ask a question regardless you all in his bedroom, but I mean, okay, some asking you. I saw her tweet about disappointment and I know you guys have a daughter together, like what's the plan for you or her moving forward?
Speaker 6: Because that gets loud.
Speaker 4: I appreciate her for you know, I appreciate her for making sure. She making sure that my daughter knew that I love her. She didn't she didn't try to keep her away at this time. You know, during that time I was damn uh. You know, whenever I called for her, she let me talk to her.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't got nothing bad to say about her, so whatever, I don't know, I don't be I'm not really a social media person.
Speaker 3: Would you jump back on the reality show? Would you do that?
Speaker 4: I promise my gods, I'll do it for them. But I don't you know what I'm saying. That's not that's not nothing that I would have chosen for myself. But like I said, when you when you're down, you just like damn, I should have did that, man, so I could you know what I'm saying, Like it's just a whole bunch of things you just wish you should have did. But yeah, as far as that situation, yeah, I don't have nothing bad to say about nobody.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, how do you plan to break cycles? Man? You know what I'm saying, Like not just financially, but emotionally and spiritually.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Just like I said, man, with time, man, Like I know it's probably like a like a like a corny answer, but like like I don't know how to explain that to you, Like I really don't know how to make it sound like how I feel about it, you know what I'm saying, Like just to have time to just it's just it's.
Speaker 2: A wonderful feeling man.
Speaker 4: Like it's a lot of people waiting for their time to come, you know, to come home, to be back with their family, like you know what I'm saying. Or like when you want to visit floor and you keep looking at the at the clock, like time, what's up?
Speaker 2: Like that word is powerful, bro, Like you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, Like, like to have time is a lot, so to take advantage of it. So you know what I'm saying, Like to end my cycles, I'm gonna do it with time, like when what time comes great things for me? Like and I noticed that no matter what, like I haven't had a I haven't had a single besides the Yams things in ten years, bro, you know what I'm saying. And somehow, some way, every year one of them songs just get Do you all remember when we just used to scream seventeen thirty? Like somehow, some way, if something happens, where they where's fetti?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it just like like damn, I had to ask myself, like, bro, where you at?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And with time I figured that question out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So what kind of example are you most intentional about setting? Not at your home?
Speaker 4: Oh honestly, I just want to like show kids, like especially kids with disabilities. You know what I'm saying, Like kids with disabilities, kids that's less fortunate, kids that like grew up without their pops or grew up without their moms, or grew up in a foster kid that you know what I'm saying, It's nothing impossible.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't supposed to be able to drive, let alone even see I was born with congeneral black homer. You know what I'm saying. It was supposed to affect both of my eyes, you know what I'm saying, But they save one.
Speaker 2: So like.
Speaker 4: I really want to do like a foundation for kids that's like to to to better them with whatever the disability may be. You know what I'm saying. Of course, you know I fight for the for the for the blindness, you know what I'm saying. That's just you know, it's quite obvious why. But I just want to set an example that you know, no matter what you go through in life, like you don't have to let that define you. Like you know what I'm saying, Like for years, you know, some people are going to say, oh, well he went to jail, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You got him.
Speaker 4: Some people that that remind that remembers me from the music, you know what I'm saying. But you have to set the standard. You have to kind of narrate what you want to be or who you're going to be. So I just want to, like I just want to be there for the people that don't got nobody, you know what I'm saying. And if I could do that, then I feel like I you know, I did a lot.
Speaker 1: I mean one of the dopest stories I heard. I don't know if it's true, but you said used to wear the prosthetic guy, but you stopped, Yeah, because you wanted to embrace the natural look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Definitely.
Speaker 5: When we got your statement when you first came home, I posted it and the biggest feed that feedback that I got from, like the audience who like pays attentions when I'm posting the stories, is people really appreciated that the first thing you talked about was doing stuff for kids and what you wanted to do with your community and the foundation and not music.
Speaker 6: Like people were like we love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know it's just like, first of all, I have kids myself, like and like I said, I was, I missed a lot of their life. You know what I'm saying, I missed a lot of to me important parts.
Speaker 2: Of their life.
Speaker 4: Even if I see the phone calls, like sometimes it's not enough, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So and then like to.
Speaker 4: Before that, I'm running so much like I'm doing so much that I like, I really wasn't making time for my own kids, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like I feel like, no, I was fucked up for that, you know what I'm saying. No matter how how I tried to justify, Oh, I needed to get the money, so we've got the money. That might be good. I could make sure they always got rid of it. It doesn't matter, you know what I'm saying. One thing I learned that the most important thing you could do for these kids is give them time. You know what I'm saying. Like there's nothing there's nothing bigger than time and showing up. And you know what I'm saying, Just comm here, let's watch Frozen, and you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You want let's go. You want to learn how to throw football, Let's go throw the football. Buying them Shit, ain't gonna do it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna be You're just gonna be the nigga with the money like you're not.
Speaker 1: That, you know what I'm saying, gonna be the name of the new album.
Speaker 2: That sounds fired. But nah, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Nah, time is just something that means a lot to me, man Like, that's just it. Just I learned a lot within these within these few years, especially about myself, about how I want to approach certain things, and like when it comes to like helping the kids, man like, it's something I always did anyway. You know, I'm just like I said, I'm real private. And maybe it's a bad thing, you know what I mean, because you know I had that mind state like damn you why you gotta post everything? Like I used to always say that to me, Like why they always got to post it if they're doing the shit from the heart, you know what I'm saying, And like I kind of understand now, like maybe some people want to see it.
Speaker 2: Some people don't.
Speaker 4: But for me, if everybody knows me, like I pull up all the kids around, everybody get one hundred dollars like little stuff like that. It was back to school drives. We do back to school drives every year, you know what I'm saying, Resting peace of my cousin Jay, like we did the rest of the back to school drives every year. Jday, we do like two thousand book bags, sneakers and school supplies without a post. You know what I'm saying, Like this is what we do. Like no, it's no secret to the community, but it's a secret to the world. So it's like for me, helping the kids is something that I owe always been, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I know how I.
Speaker 4: Felt to go to school with some fucked up sneakers. I knew how I felt that, Like Damn, I don't really want to wear this because I just have. I've been wearing the same jeans for three days. You know what I'm saying, Like I know that feeling. I know that feeling of like getting laughed at and stuff like that, you know what I'm saying. So when it came to when it was my turn, instead of me being there for for for my little ones, you know what I'm saying, I'm thinking, let me make sure they all flyers had like you know what I'm saying, so they don't have to. You don't got to worry about that feeling, you know what I'm saying. Just get me good grades and you know it's it's a it's a bigger gap than that, you know what I mean. So, uh, just that just just to be there and you know, let them let them see you, like you know what I'm saying, Like, let them see you, let them be next to you, like, Yo, can I sit sit in the car my door open, go ahead like bro nose like you know what I'm saying, like my doors to go ahead, sit in the car, sitting, take your pictures, do what you want.
Speaker 2: You can stand on top of this motherfucker. I don't care. It's just a material item, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I just I just want to be the best I could be for whoever that's gonna appreciate me.
Speaker 1: I feel like in a way man, you know, and of course prison takes years from your life, but I feel like it also gave you the clarity to finally own your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, in the right way. Yeah for sure. I definitely agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: Well, we appreciate you for joining us, man, and I can't wait to hear new music. I know, ain't got nothing now, right, No, just double checking man.
Speaker 6: Post it on the foundation work too, the foundation work.
Speaker 1: For sure. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you absolutely. How do I do?
Speaker 1: Got a couple more questions? How do you protect your freedom? Now? Like I mean mentally, I mean financially, I mean spiritually, Like how do you protect that freedom?
Speaker 4: Like I said, man, turn that phone off, give yourself. It's just saying we got we got in jail, right if you could, if you could watch.
Speaker 2: TV for an hour, you could do anything for hour.
Speaker 4: So out of jail, of course, we don't have to be at certain things at certain times.
Speaker 2: Give yourself to our a day for yourself.
Speaker 4: Go in there, close the door, meditate whatever if that's what you want to meditate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do some yoga or some shit. I don't know. I don't know how to do.
Speaker 4: Yoga and shit, I'm not flexible and shit. But for me, I like pull ups. That's what I do. I like, that's what I That's how I that's my thing. I throw the headphones on, put the music on, do pull ups. When I'm up there, I don't count.
Speaker 2: I think. I just go I'm all right. This was like get down, all right? Walking around next? Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We're in the line and every time I hit it, I just think about something else, you know what I'm saying. Then I go back, I sit down, you know, take my shower.
Speaker 2: This's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 4: You know, just you gotta find time for yourself to give yourself time to do things, you know what I'm saying. So that's basically how how I could keep my freedom.
Speaker 1: Do you believe the system, the prison system is designed for rehabilitation or just survival.
Speaker 2: The outside prison system or inside inside.
Speaker 4: M I don't know if I can talk about that, Like, I don't know if I can talk about that, but my personal experience, if I had to give you an answer to be no, yeah, not at all.
Speaker 1: How did I guess what I'm saying. Of course you survived, but how did you kind of rehabilitate yourself? Because I'm seeing I feel the older wives of Fetti like, so what did you do? You said exercise?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like to learn shit, man. So I talked to a lot of the old ads, you know, like what you did, how you how you fuck up?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, what you did wrong? You know what I'm saying, what you did wrong?
Speaker 4: And then you hear you hear like they got classes like so the state present and federal prison is two different things. You know what I'm saying so, and in federal prison, the prisoners run the jail. You know what I'm saying as far as let me let me rephrase that because I might get it wrong. Uh, the prisoners run the programs in jail. So if you like taking classes like I got my g D and uh uh in prison, thank you?
Speaker 2: You know we did I did that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They have like stock classes or like what is it called S and P Fortune something like that, S and P five hundreds, and they teach you about the Billinger top, Billinger thing bottom, Bullaing, all of that stuff. If you if that's what you went to, they got whatever you want. If you want to learn Spanish, you could go in there and learn Spanish. If you if you don't know Spanish, you want to learn English, you go in there and learn English. Like it's ways to better yourself. But the actual system now it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's got to be more fucked up for people who were actually rich and famous, you know what I mean. Yeah, you totally different.
Speaker 4: And that's that's that's the thing I always say too, Like you know that part, that part of being in jail was always the worst part for me, because you're not coming, Like, no matter what spot I was at, you don't just come in and you know, get yourself together. They know I was coming before I even knew I was going there, Like people knew I was coming weeks before I even landed on it, before I landed on the yard, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like, all right, let's let's just get this. Let's just get this. Is straight to the.
Speaker 4: Point I be like, you know what I'm saying, I'm not about to be singing for nobody. We ain't about to be yelling seventeen thirty eight. But you know what I mean, like, no, you just you just be a man. You know what I'm saying, Be a man.
Speaker 2: Man. They gonna they gonna respect it. Man, they don't respect it.
Speaker 1: What do people misunderstand about incarceration if they've never experienced Oh.
Speaker 2: Hmm, wait, asked me a question.
Speaker 1: What do people misunderstand about incarceration if they've never experienced it?
Speaker 2: I think people think jail is like old jail.
Speaker 4: When I say that, like, I don't know if people are watching like the show to ows Man like like that, like in Jail's not like that, no more. It ain't like that no more. Don't get me wrong. It's violent, it's hell definitely violent. But state president and federal president is way different, like it was way way way different.
Speaker 2: Like it's way different.
Speaker 4: It's like goddamn government in there. It's politics, you know what I mean. You've got you this person. You're wrong with these people if you this, you wrong with them and you can't even do nothing. You can't even do nothing without accent this dude and he go to ot access and then it's it's it's different. People misunderstand, like you don't just go to jail and just think.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't even know. I don't even know how to answer that.
Speaker 4: But you know, I don't want to tell nobody to go to jail, you know what I'm saying. But if you want to figure out what it's like go to jail.
Speaker 1: What does redemption actually look like for you?
Speaker 2: Loving on my kids?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, loving a my kids. I just want you know, when I'm able to just.
Speaker 2: Come on, let's go. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm in there watching I've never been on the cruise before, and I just seen like I was every day.
Speaker 2: The commercial come on.
Speaker 3: Just said the same thing when he was like the cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's something you just it's it be little ship like that.
Speaker 4: Like I swear when I was home, uh, Chick Filate didn't have mac and cheese yet, and so every day Chick Filate show macaroni and cheese. I'm like, what the fuck, Damn, I gotta get some macaronie. But you know it's like little things like that, you know what I'm saying. So man, Like, I just want to love on the kids. Man, That's what my redemption feel.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I get them. I want to go on the cruise.
Speaker 4: I want to take them to Aspen in the winter, get a cabin, do the hot chocolate ship. I want to take them to Norway so they could see the water. I want to take them everywhere like Florence, my favorite place I been with Florence. I want to take them there so we go get some real Talian food. Like you know what I'm saying, Just I just want to I just want to experience this shit with them, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like I said, like I.
Speaker 4: Like, they deserve they deserve me, you know what I mean? Everything I gave these niggas, all them twenty cars that I let everybody drive and we out at Atlantic City all this time.
Speaker 2: And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm telling myself, Oh no, you know I'm getting the money, so everything good.
Speaker 2: I could do this I deserve.
Speaker 4: That's that's bullshit, you know what I'm saying, Even when it comes down to what you asked me earlier, as far as my daughter's mom, like you know, like, no matter what happens, as a man, you stand up. So it doesn't matter what anybody says about me. You know what I'm saying, Like you take care of my you take care of my kids. I'm a love you forever, it doesn't matter, like you know what I'm saying. And I appreciate each one of my kids moms. You know, they all healthy, they all in school, they all breathe, then they're all doing anything. You know what I'm saying, Like, and uh you know, oh yeah, And I want to say I appreciate uh my daughter Lawrence mother too. She was she was there at the beginning of this bit for me, you know, when she didn't have to be. You know, she was going through her own thing, you know what I mean. So yeah, I just I don't have time for negativity, man, Like I don't want to be a negative person. I'm not even gonna feed into no negative shit man. And and that's how I'm gonna keep it going from here. Like I'm just gonna keep going up.
Speaker 6: You're in the right place. What you give out is what you're going to track. You're in the right place.
Speaker 1: And I know it's only been forty eight hours, but you know what conversations with your kids, if you had that, that just hit different.
Speaker 2: Gonna. Son's funny as my oldest son, he's funny. Is yeah, he's a uh yo, I'm your height now, like chill, baby boy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I have to do it. You know what I'm saying. You know, man, but he gonna you know he that won't work out. Or the first day out. He took my chain, oh all, my my my nephew, my nephews, they took my chain and my hats.
Speaker 2: They took everything, the cloth and all. Yeah, they depot me. Were it up? So?
Speaker 4: Uh my oldest daughter she you know, she's she don't play no games neither. She listen to that. I don't know what you're doing, but figure it out. I need to see you.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Wow.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's just man, I'm just happy, man, Like, I'm just happy to you know, see their face when that face time came through and they.
Speaker 2: Who and you know, to see that reaction like, yeah, daddy home.
Speaker 6: You're surprising. They didn't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, some of them knew, but they didn't know exactly when I was gonna pop up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was like that, Oh, congratulations, man, I'm happy that you home and I'm happy to hear the clarity more soon than anything.
Speaker 2: So you know, thank you.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. I'm sure you'll be up here with many some music soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure. I got you man.
Speaker 1: And don't rush through. Get some cheeks for us, these cheeks man.
Speaker 5: If you're not in your pocket here bedroom, get out all right.
Speaker 3: It's Fertie Wild. It's the Breakfast Club, Goring hold on every.
Speaker 1: Day a wake, pick your ass up, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: I'm finished for y'all. Done