Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Lost.
Speaker 2: Reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby. Beyond how about that?
Speaker 3: It is Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three forty nine and beyond a lot of content that people should be commenting on.
Speaker 1: What do you think they're David Rody well scary? I think it's as you always say, and beyond. I think it's reversed beyond.
Speaker 2: Well, it's preyond.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no better way to really express it, if you think about it, previous and previous, who spikes like that?
Speaker 2: We got to come up with a new way of expressing.
Speaker 3: That because it's not really it's three forty nine and previous, three earlier episodes and earlier actually three forty nine and earlier.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, but don't but you know what again, But you don't want people talking calling in and talk about episode seven. How about I say through.
Speaker 2: Episode three forty nine, that's fine. I like that.
Speaker 1: From now on, we'll do it that way. There you go through episode three forty nine, Yeah, that's great until I you know, I hate that, until.
Speaker 3: You hate that way now you hate Yeah, But there's not there's not much that pleases you.
Speaker 2: I've learned.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's plenty that please has been life. In fact, you playing the first call. It would please me very much, would it? All right, Well, let's get right to it once again. This is the podcast episode about the episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gentle reminder, this is for people that listen to the iHeartRadio app and clicked on that little microphone button so they give us the feedback.
Speaker 2: Again, this is not the main episode.
Speaker 3: If this is your first time checking us out, listen to a episode with it with that's numbered, not slice time, because this is gonna be some feedback that you might not understand.
Speaker 4: Hey, Brooklyn boys, Alice from Philly. I have to agree with Brody.
Speaker 5: Brody is right.
Speaker 6: I'm a little late to the party, but I like the rejoins, especially for me. I skip thirty through the commercials and I'm always having to go back fifteen because I end up in the middle of the conversation. But the rejoins was like, oh que stop perfect. I think we should keep them no place for life.
Speaker 1: I would not, I would not take her under advisement. I think she's great, you know what. You know, it's sort of a backhanded compliment because she didn't say she likes the quality, she likes having them there. So when she skips she gets she comes in back in the middle of them, right, and not the conversation like a placeholder, like almost like a marker like a but but she didn't comment either way.
Speaker 2: Buffer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe she likes the idea of it, just the concept. Yeah, yeah, just not those Well we'll go back to the drug board. We'll work on that.
Speaker 7: Brody and scary, scary and brody.
Speaker 2: It's deaes.
Speaker 7: I want to chime in about the intern conversation. So, not only have I been an intern, I now over fifteen years of my job. Currently I get to host interns now and teach them what I know. So I guess that, like, you know, the bigger picture here is like, at least with my job, there's no one who could really quote.
Speaker 2: Unquote take your job.
Speaker 7: But there's definitely a path of interns to leading to self destruction, you know how they act cont So we have had interns get fired. I mean, we've had interns fall asleep. We've had other things happen within here where they were able to graduate or not finish their college degree based off their internship being mandatory. So that does happen, you know, And then the first thing that they look back at is to be like, hey, what was your opinion of this intern? How do you think they did? And that could either open up the gate for them to get a job or it totally bars them forever. So they need to act work. But I'll tell you right now, man. But he go in terns with me, always has a great time.
Speaker 8: Not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: We real talk here.
Speaker 7: We have a great internship experience, at least I like to think so. So that's why I love to have interns, and I love to teach people what I know. But that's because I was an intern and I kind of get like how it is to kind of, you know, put your name out there and want to do a good job and want to succeed, you know. Anyways, guys, I also would never spend five thousand dollars in a hotel room.
Speaker 2: Fuck that, And neither would I.
Speaker 3: And she's referring to the White Lotus hotel, which I found in Sicily to be way overpriced. And the other conversation was about the intern stealing your shine if you let them do too much and you know, basically taking your job.
Speaker 2: So we're not concerned about that here.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, she mentioned interns getting fired. I did fire out of the four or five hundred interns we had, yeah, roughly maybe four hundred interns. I did have to fire two of them, really, yeah.
Speaker 2: In subordination one.
Speaker 1: I think one of them didn't show up very often, right, so you're like, okay, what you're done? One of them, one of them chose.
Speaker 2: Violence.
Speaker 1: No, I don't remember what she there was some reason. I either she was drunk all the time or something, and I had to fire her. And then another one lied to me. I was worried because I hadn't heard from her. She didn't show up for her shift. Yeah, and I called. I left messages, no response, and then like three or four days later, you know, she said her mother was sick. And then I find out from one of her fellow one of her fellow interns who goes to school with her, that she was part of a hazing process. And part of the hazing was she couldn't leave her dorm room for three days unless to go to class, and she couldn't use her phone. And so I said, okay, so you chose a sorority hazing over an internship that could have changed your life. Right, And then then she showed up at the building begging and crying outside.
Speaker 2: The E hired her and you know her as Danielle. Yes, okay, Brody Scared. Scared Brody is DP from n C.
Speaker 9: First off, I knew that I was talking to you guys and not the big show Brody. Second of all, I did it just to irritate you, Brody. Third off, Brody action was like you a lot, but hey, leave me alone, man, Why you gotta be some rude opened the podcast and just hopped straight on my ass start calling.
Speaker 10: Me out, what the hell and scare you boogie Bashard.
Speaker 4: I hope you really enjoyed all the extra locations you're getting.
Speaker 2: Fuck with. It's DP from MC again.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to call back and say that I'm sorry about my crappy phone service in Brody. I work in a warehouse and it's a I'm a welder. We build illuminum fuel tanks from boats, anything from two gallons for two thousand and there's a lot of cutting, grinding, bending metal, welding metal, just a lot of shit happening and all at the same time.
Speaker 2: So sorry, I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it that that guy's really he's working, he's doing a real job, Brody.
Speaker 1: I gotta say that's that's the job that like, that's a that's a guy who never handled.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a guy who earns his paycheck right there.
Speaker 1: Scary shaking thinking about doing that kind of work.
Speaker 2: I am he needs a vacation.
Speaker 1: Again just from here here.
Speaker 11: Yo.
Speaker 12: Those I sorry episode whatever with the outros that Brody made, fuck you scary, they're awesome night and I think you should just rotate between all of them, just like it.
Speaker 2: That's the Tribe podcast.
Speaker 12: Nope, So all right.
Speaker 2: You're biased A good day, you're a tribe. Nope.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see. So everyone that agree with you is biased because they're Christian, is what he's saying.
Speaker 13: Uh, Brody, I couldn't agree with you more. Don't ever buy the first model year. I bought it twice with Yukon's, and twice I had issues. The first one was an O seven suburban and the suspension kept breaking on me, And the second time with the twenty fifteen Yukon XL, I kept getting water into my truck from my ex MN tennant and Brody, you'd get a kick out of this. Three times they fixed it, and the fourth time just about two months before my lease was up. They wanted I brought it in for the same problem. They replaced it three times. Guys like, all right, we already fixed it three times. He's like, this time you got to pay for it was like eight hundred dollars. I was like, the fuck I am. I was like, you know what, give me back my truck. You get the truck back and it's your problem. In two months, I said, why don't manufacturer defect? I mean, let's get real here. They get ridiculous with these stupid warrantys and bullshit.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Vinny.
Speaker 1: You know what, Vinnie agreed with me. You heard him. That's the first scaryred and mark the date he said. I agree with Brody.
Speaker 2: Done. That's it. You got your for life done. That's it. No more. Ever, Hey for.
Speaker 14: Cool boys, Jamie from Green's here, you guys were talking about when updates fuck up apps.
Speaker 4: When I was in college, I took some online classes. The website was simple. We knew where to find what we needed.
Speaker 14: Assignments, where to post it, class discussion, where to participate. Fine, well, they updated the website and it was so complicated.
Speaker 4: No one knew where to find anything. Folder and folder and folder and folder to find shit.
Speaker 14: Luckily I only had to deal with it for one class because I was graduating.
Speaker 2: They got to make things user friendly, make things easier for you, you know. But thank you, Jamie. Say it again.
Speaker 1: What was the last time you heard somebody say, Oh my god, I'm so excited they updated my phone software.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, it's true. They got to work out the kinks.
Speaker 3: You're a man of many kinks, aren't you, Brody h just the band where women's underwear one of them?
Speaker 14: Hey, Brooklyn boys date me from Queen's again. You I should talk about partying with our parents.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 14: I've never been to Declurb, as the kids could say. But the first time I ever got drunk, my dad was there. I was hanging out at my house with some friends. My dad gave his permission for me to get drunk for the first time.
Speaker 4: I was almost.
Speaker 14: Sixteen, and my dad figured, well, you're home, you're safe, and if you pass out or get sick or something, I'm here to help you, so go for it.
Speaker 3: Awkward though, that when she planned on getting drunk, Okay, you now have permission to get drunk.
Speaker 2: Go doesn't drunk, just happen. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think when people turn twenty one they go out to get drunk. Now, but she's saying that, I think getting drunk with the parents. It's like you may now get drunk.
Speaker 15: Go.
Speaker 2: I just feel it's a little planned and forced.
Speaker 4: Heybrookelyn boys, shave me from Queens one more time.
Speaker 14: Brodie, you were talking about that pickleball dick who was accused you of cheating.
Speaker 4: Of course, Scary doesn't understand.
Speaker 14: Why it was so important for you to beat him excuse me, and why well you couldn't accept his apology.
Speaker 4: Scary's not passionate about anything except boogie shit.
Speaker 14: You know when Scary would have that kind of passion, accuse him of buying those red squeaky expensive sneakers from Target, and then he'd have the same reaction.
Speaker 16: Fair enough, Brody and Scary, Maddie, and please Scary. Brody's supposed to be the uptight or not. You your own base stations, So what Enjoy the environment. The waiter's speaking a little bit longer because he's entertaining people.
Speaker 4: Just deal with it. Enjoy it.
Speaker 2: You're right, Doty, she's got you.
Speaker 1: I don't mind you find a fault with Scary, but don't do it with me. As an example, they have it.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the waiter that was dancing on the table and I asked for my check like three or four times, and every time I looked over, he still dancing on the table.
Speaker 2: It was like we were inconveniencing his good time.
Speaker 1: Aliston, I'm a happy, go lucky guy unless things aren't going well, and because I'm not lucky, then I get upsetated again.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 13: Commenting on the the people aging better in Europe, there's a lot of factors that why they age better.
Speaker 10: Number one, they eat better.
Speaker 13: Yes, the food is naturally healthy, of that because we have all the garbage in it that I wass does. And I know Brodie's not a believer of that, but look in a mirror, all of us look like shit compared to the same age group in UH in Europe, specifically Italy, Spain, Old Mediterranean countries.
Speaker 10: That's number one. Number two more important.
Speaker 2: Scarying Brody Berdie's telling that. Nope, I guess that was the intro. That was the end of him.
Speaker 3: Uh No, He's he's two hundred spot on. We have so much processed crap here in America, it's it's a it's it's it's detrimental to our health. That's why we have the problems we have. They don't have those issues.
Speaker 2: Over there, as bad as bad.
Speaker 1: If you actually did the research, you'd see that all countries have processed crap. But you're talking about Italy and Mediterranean countries where they get a lot of seafood and their diet is different. But it isn't about the processed foods as much as it is about.
Speaker 3: The more junk and our ship than they do in THEIRS. It's been time again. No, it's not Look at McDonald's. I'm not doing not doing it, not doing a medical conversation. Move on, I'm just saying McDonald's fries. Look at look at that Google.
Speaker 2: They have McDonald's in Italy.
Speaker 1: You have McDonald's, and look look at what's permitted it to making McDonald's fry in Italy versus really good rather than be rather than be generalizing, beef, tallow, salt and potatoes.
Speaker 3: They don't allow that here. It's like seventeen thousand different things. Yes, yeah, name.
Speaker 1: Them, name them. What do they put them in fries besides salt.
Speaker 2: Okay, you really want me to do this here, I don't know what I want you to do this.
Speaker 3: I want you to do a video on your everyone's got a computer in their pocket. They will come up with the correct answer. They don't, they know, they know. And it's not just that, it's everything I'll give. I'll give you a simple example which we could all relate to nutella. American nutella is high fruit, those corn, syrup and seventy ingredients. Look at the ingredients in Italian made Italy's nutella, same brand, but look at the ingredients.
Speaker 2: Look what's not in there, and look what is.
Speaker 1: Okay, draw your own conclusion, but but yeah, it's true, folks, we allow a lot more shit here than they do there. Well that's okay, Oh my god. Americans expect it. They want the flavor of beef in their fries. They want certain flavoring. So it's not about allowing, it's about you accept it and you want it and you want the taste. Have you had some of the sodas in Europe? They're horrible? Yeah, because they're more natural that they don't have certain.
Speaker 2: Things in them. No, no, they don't have colors.
Speaker 1: There's different combination it's not the colors, it's the flavor. Listen Europeans. If you google, while Europeans look away, they'll live a little longer. It's because of the Mediterranean diets they eat. It's not because, not necessarily, because we eat American cheese, which is neither American nor cheese. Everything we put into our body is garbage here by default, unless you have to, unless you look for the good stuff. And then there it's kind of all the good stuff is presented to them. Are you talking about your two hundred dollars peanut butter? Yeah, because you know what, it's peanuts and salt. That's why it's my Skippy. Whatever I put in Skippy, I'm all about it.
Speaker 2: That's what's in peanut butter.
Speaker 1: And if you you know, if you okay, never mind, all right, I'm exhausted on this topic with you.
Speaker 2: You you'll never come around this. And the and the alien top.
Speaker 1: America uses hydrogenated, hydrogenated soybean oil that is awful, That is terrible for you. And Italy uses non hydrogenated oils such as rape seed. That doesn't sound good.
Speaker 3: Inflammatory sea oils are killing us and they're they're not used as badly as widely in other countries. Yes, that you're gonna still gonna find it there, but there's a lot of substitutions, a lot of things that are banned in.
Speaker 1: At America's beef flavoring in the fries, natural beef flavor contains milk and wheat derivatives. Italy does not use animal products in their fries, making them suitable vegetarians. That is correct, That much better, much healthier product right there. It may be healthier, but it's not about what the government allows because McDonald's is using things that may not be healthier, but they're not they're not things that should be banned. That just Americans want that taste and listen if you're going to McDonald's expecting healthy food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the reason why we want that taste is because we're addicted to it.
Speaker 2: And why are we addicted to it? Because it was put in front of us.
Speaker 3: Why was it put in front of us because the big big box company big companies allowed it to and they paid off the government to allow certain things in our food.
Speaker 1: Nobody's paying off anything. People like ship so they eat ship scary. Nobody's getting paid off the dipy of McDonald's French fries into ranch dressing and ketchup and Russian dressing. They do it because they want to do it. The stop blaming conspiracy theories, Americans.
Speaker 3: This is this one is not a conspiracy theory, Brodie.
Speaker 2: It actually is a theory.
Speaker 1: It's okay. These are fiery, these about a conspiracy. Oh God, I'll pull up you know what. I'm gonna drown when we get off the air. I'm gonna drown you with articles of fact. I'm gonna give you footnotes. The first McDonald's ever, Ray Kroc opened up a McDonald's, which stole the idea from somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he.
Speaker 1: Made the food the way it's made today.
Speaker 2: That's a falsehood.
Speaker 18: It was not.
Speaker 1: It was more pure back then. Yes, google it scary. When McDonald's scary, it was beef tallows. And I've seen you eat. I've seen you eat. Nobody paid off anyone. You're changing the topic. You're changing the topic slices. You know, I'm watching Scary's Instagram's stories every time he goes out to eat. And you tell me if anyone forced him on and forced that on him, or he wanted to.
Speaker 3: Cheese allowed here there are certain things we don't have a quality control.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's not about allowed, it's about it's about an acquired taste. It's about appreciation for certain things. America likes cheese whiz because he's addicted to cheese.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but the government should have outlawed some of the things in America.
Speaker 1: The same people screaming about you screaming outlaw cheese whiz are the same the opposite of the people screaming. I don't want to live in a country that tells me what I can eat. Yeah, but in other countries they use better, they use better, higher quality, they really higher quality.
Speaker 3: Cheese Geeze is h ees e, not ch e z in other countries. Because France whiz.
Speaker 1: Is a fantastic, delicious product, not a sponsor. And if you don't want to eat it, that's the beauty of America. I just made don't have to eat it. I made the switch to do Icelandic yogurt because the yogurt is much more pure and there's less junk and filler in these countries in their manufactured yogurt. Hearing scary talk to me January tenth, when you're back on the fat loss program, because you were eating everything but healthy Greek yogurt up until that point.
Speaker 2: But that's that is besides the point. You are skirting the issue. This is not the When was the last time we played a talkback? Can we just go?
Speaker 1: Is that what we're supposed to do here? I just apologize with Scary Jones constantly derailing. Is this the Brooklyn Boys podcast or is this slice time? I'm sorry, listen to a secondary podcast as you were.
Speaker 7: Ernie, Scary It's days calling in regarding last week's episode about such a face Grandma. This really reminds me so much of back in the day when everyone had a next hell and all of a sudden, you be standing line at the grocery store, the doctor's office, and all of a sudden you hear, hey, what's up man?
Speaker 10: No the way, Oh no, you know, I just saw my bull and you.
Speaker 7: Know, we were just hanging out, just kicking at the crep big. So we went from the remember the next out to people putting their cell phones on speaker having full blown conversations. They're like pretty much involving you now in their conversation because you don't even want to be in it, but now you're in it because you're listening to it. It's out loud. They don't take it off of speaker, and that's just as bad as the old lady in the doctor's office having a full blown, you know, ninety volume conversation. I don't know, you know, maybe we'll give her a pass because she's older. You know, I'd like to give the elderly a pass, but I will not stop getting mad at the people who are putting their phones on speaker. So we'll give the old lady a pass. You know, we'll be there one day where we probably can't hear as well. You know, I'm allowed talker. If you guys can't notice or haven't noticed and sent.
Speaker 2: Them, no, I have not noticed that.
Speaker 7: I might as well think I'm from New York because at this point, I don't even know what Connecticut sounds like. Can somebody even tell me what a Connecticut accent is. I've always wanted that my whole life. What does Connecticut sound like?
Speaker 10: I don't know. This is just how I talk. This is where I'm from.
Speaker 2: Shit, Okay, that's one.
Speaker 7: I promise the person wearing their pants inside out, I have done that. I have this one pair of workout pants, no matter what when I put them on, there's one tiny little tag on the inside that you can't even see it when you put it on. So I had flipped them inside out and warn them to the gym, and some lady tapped me on the shoulder and was like, heyn, just let you know.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my.
Speaker 7: God, thank you because I really didn't even see it, and it's really easy to do, especially with some women's pants without pockets.
Speaker 2: I would tell them because it's the right.
Speaker 1: Hey broo, good boys, Okay, Ryan, pause right there, that was Deaz all right. We didn't take our first we didn't take our first break. Let's do that right here. We should have done it before. After you, after you hemmed and hawed about America's nutrition listen, Benny brought it up. I blamed Vinnie the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 9: We will be right back.
Speaker 1: By the way, if I could just comment on the conversation you and I had about food, yeah, which I keep saying we shouldn't be having on this podcast, especially this podcast, which is talkbacks. It's Slice time, not us time. Please don't don't get into a whole string of talkbacks with us about the I just like yelling at scary. Scar likes yelling at me. It was more about the conspiracy theory.
Speaker 19: Shit.
Speaker 1: I know we eat bad food, but my point was the South eats awful food. The North eats different awful food. Everyone eats awful food because they eat awful food, because we're permitted the South. People in the South have been eating awful, greasy, fat, animal food for hundreds of years. People in the North have been eating their shit for hundreds of years. It's not because anybody planned it. That's what people do. It's your upbringing. It's the people that came over on the Mayflower and settled in and sort of eating.
Speaker 2: By the way, flour awful for you.
Speaker 1: White flour is terrible, racist enriched eat flour the worst.
Speaker 2: Thing you could eat.
Speaker 10: Hey, Brooke, good boys. This is rhymes from New Mexico.
Speaker 20: This regards episode.
Speaker 9: Eight.
Speaker 10: I didn't notice Brodie's mic was.
Speaker 20: Turned down on a little bit, And regarding both episodes, Honestly, your master volume are final out or whatever you call it on your seven billion dollar system, They're scary is a little low, especially as compared to.
Speaker 10: The iHeartRadio ad volumes.
Speaker 20: Really listen to you, guys while driving in way now.
Speaker 3: That's done on purpose. They Jack does up ours is normal. They just want you to hear that commercial. They wanted to maybe we see.
Speaker 1: Jack ars up, not off, but up up. So jackh that it's equal in volume.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should, right, I'll look into that. But I wanted someone to come to my work car.
Speaker 1: The volume on my microphone and lieds to Scary and he believed.
Speaker 20: It in my work car and I usually have the window open a bit because I'm a smoker.
Speaker 21: And yeah, past couple episodes, I've had to max out the volume. Uh, not only on my phone but also on the on the head get it in the car. So I don't know, Scary, Maybe you want to check your check you levels?
Speaker 2: Check something? Yeah, check my vector, Victor, thank you so much. Appreciate Roger. Roger, Oh what kind of call comes.
Speaker 16: With the head unit Brody and Scary? This get I just finished listening to the rest of the podcast, And oh, my god, Scary you just called Brody a curmudgeon, which is what I called you earlier. I guess it takes one to know one.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 17: My Brooklyn Boys is Maryland from Omaha. You asked for a lot of responses I'm going to try to get him all in. I would club with my dad, And if I were you scary, I would have said hi to Pete Davidson. That wouldn't be out of line.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 17: The pickleball asked in the air guy tied issue. Maybe he had a bad kneear back and needed the support of the wall to get back up or down. No, no, I would not. And the pickleball guy that insulted you, your.
Speaker 18: Honor duo, I'm not going to accept apology.
Speaker 17: Fuck you fuck he's not even a regular. No, no, not accepting the apology.
Speaker 1: And pants on backwards?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 17: Show is great. Love you guys. You're doing a great job. You're nailing it.
Speaker 2: We try every single day.
Speaker 1: I think she's I think what she said was I would never because she must have been I would never tell the guy's pants on backwards.
Speaker 2: Pickleball is a cult and I like to win.
Speaker 19: That is amazing, Brodie. We need to have that made into a.
Speaker 2: T shirt for you. I can't believe you're scary.
Speaker 19: Just moved on for that because that that having and stitches, I once again cannot weld in a straight line. And like that, that sent me over the edge. I don't know, man, that was a thing and I love that for you. You guys are the best. Rasa from Wisconsin love your podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Rachel.
Speaker 3: By the way, Rachel weld in a straight line, Rachel, Resa, you can't walking a straight line?
Speaker 2: Does she said?
Speaker 1: Weld dp NC. Who's a welder.
Speaker 13: He's a weldern from Brooklyn here, guys, I don't know if my other talkback went through. Yes, I was having trouble. But about this, uh, the father in Italy, there's a couple of things I can say about that number being Italian and like you know, first generation my parents are born there.
Speaker 10: I used to go back a lot. It's a very different atmosphere there.
Speaker 13: They don't look at it like all going out to the club with your dad.
Speaker 10: They're very family oriented.
Speaker 13: It's not they're not embarrassed by their parents the way.
Speaker 2: The way we are here.
Speaker 13: Uh continuing, they're not embarrassed like we are here of our parents and vice versa. But there's also a very different type of respect for the for for elder people.
Speaker 10: You know, like your parents, grandparents and everything else.
Speaker 13: Over there, it's just understood you're not gonna get belly butpen shots out.
Speaker 10: Of a in front of you and shit like that.
Speaker 13: It's a very different atmosphere and for the most part drinking. There is no real drinking age in most parts of it. And it also lends itself to why most Italians aren't buffoons and alcoholics and overdo it. I remember going to Italy with my cousins, like being with my cousins in Italy, and we go out to a bar of what they call an American pub, which is kind of funny, and we split a twenty two hours to be it between two guys and cups. They're not ice cold, served on ice like over here. And this goes for most of Europe. It's not just Italy. Most of Europe is the same. And also the reason why Italians look much Europeans, not just Italians look much younger than us is lifestyle number one. They eat much better than we do. By nature, everything is local, grown up. Italy is maybe the size of Florida to New York. It's not much bigger, So it's all local stuff. Looking over everything that's going in and telling them to put on all kinds of guard. But you look at their ingredients, they're mostly natural ingredients. They're not memes that you can't pronounce and all kinds of shit. Maybe you can't read Italian or Greek or whatever it is, but you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And Uh.
Speaker 13: The other thing is one thing that I always say is we live to live to work. Europeans work to live. That's why it is a huge difference. My great grandmother was needfull houll talk all.
Speaker 2: Right, Dan, thank you, Vinny. I think he got cut cut himself off.
Speaker 13: Need whole hull talk on cell phones, in public, on speakerpon what's the worst kind of people?
Speaker 2: All of a sudden.
Speaker 13: I wasn't gonna comment on this, but Pod you asked for it. You'll be in the dick bro. I mean the guy was thick, obviously, but you could have been the better man. I mean that was kind of dickish ones. I mean fifteen it's like playground rules, dude. I mean, it's just a fucking game.
Speaker 10: You know. I wouldn't tell the guy I do have hard feelings. I just destroy him on the court. You said you're better than him. You obviously beat him. That's enough.
Speaker 13: Show him that cheating or not cheating, you're still gonna kick his fucking ass.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 10: That's all I have to agree with Scary on this.
Speaker 22: Bro.
Speaker 10: I don't think anybody here is a piece of shit, and.
Speaker 13: I think toxic masculinity is the stupidest fucking term in the world.
Speaker 10: But yeah, just fucking.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Vinny. Appreciate it all right, Bro, do you have a comment on that. I don't all.
Speaker 1: From what I know of Vinnie, if somebody accuses him of cheating, I feel like Vinny would pop him in the mouth.
Speaker 2: He probably would.
Speaker 22: Brooklyn Boy is backer from Long Island. In regards to the on hold music, yeah, I would definitely pick no music because the music just drives insane. But what's even better now, some companies have a thing where they will call you back. They'll say, oh, if you don't want to lose your place online, we'll.
Speaker 9: Call you back.
Speaker 10: That's the legit option. I wish they would all do that. Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but remember that time I talked about maybe a year ago, where they said we'll call you back, And then when they called me back, they said, uh, you know, push one to accept your callback, and they said, all our operators are currently busy. Your current waytime is twenty four minutes. Whatever it was there's no point. They called me back and still made me.
Speaker 12: Wait, that's that scary and brody and brody and scary Scrody the knee from CT spell it Brody. I apologize for all that asonite, intellectually indefficient imbeciles that you have to deal with on a consistent basis.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like scary, be nice.
Speaker 12: How can anyone accuse the man of the people and the man that practices the three eyes, intensity, integrity, and intelligence of follow play? Complete blasphemy?
Speaker 1: Thank you, don't forget in your face the fourth eigh, the fifth igh idiotic?
Speaker 10: Thanks for my boys podcast.
Speaker 1: Uh and for Scary from before the commercial break, the sixth egh incapable of moving quickly?
Speaker 2: Oh please? So I'm plowing through these You kidding me. I'm trying to get through. I'm trying to get.
Speaker 1: Three men on the pickleball court or on any any All right, well this is the last batch.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Bernie is scared?
Speaker 23: Is Joe from California?
Speaker 8: Scary?
Speaker 23: I just heard your new commercial for smart water. You say you drink it all the time, and I do, especially right before bed. You chug the whole bottle.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 23: I don't believe that. Man, you're fifty years old. Give me fucking pissing all night if you do that. So, and I don't know how truthful you are.
Speaker 2: I wake up.
Speaker 1: I wake up at the middle of the night at least once to pe if you must know. That's TMI for most But okay.
Speaker 24: Brody and scary and never scary and brody as well from ct Man. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people just start talking loud as fucking quiet areas.
Speaker 10: It's like, how oblivious are you? You fucking twat.
Speaker 24: But another one of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm standing in line at a grocery store and someone's on FaceTime in front of me, and I'm in the shop and this fucking behemoth of a wife is on the screen. Is and I swear like these companies, whether like phone or any device, do these upgrades, is like I swear, is just to give their teams something to do, because if these things ran like well oiled machines, nobody will have anything to do and jobs will be lost. So they have to come up with shit, random shit, And uh, brody, by the way, you did sound louder to me too, So I guess you fooled me as well, but you just sound louder to me as well, because here was louder.
Speaker 1: I'm right, No, I was not power suggestion boocoomy was.
Speaker 5: It's Kailan from Beshore. So I'm listening to episode two twenty five from July twenty eight, twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: Damn brody.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, you guys just moved studios and you were cleaning your desk, but then you left four weeks later, three weeks later.
Speaker 4: Do you know you were walking out or leaving.
Speaker 15: At that point?
Speaker 4: Did you guys like you, Oh, I need a dusk, I want a dusk, I need a desk, but then.
Speaker 10: You left three weekly.
Speaker 5: I also didn't mean to say, what's the beef? I know there's not a beef allegedly, or was there a beef?
Speaker 1: I don't know. No, this is no beef. First of all, I don't remember the conversation. But I had to clean off my desk because it was a shithole. I just had papers everywhere, and I couldn't function with all the crap that was around my desk, under my desk. We had been in those studios for fourteen years.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was a lot.
Speaker 1: And plus I wasn't even there for two years because of COVID, so when I came back, it was just overwhelming to me having not been there for so long. But from the time I left to the time the morning show moved to the new studios was still like six months, wasn't it. Yeah, so I would have had to live in that mess for another six seven, eight months from the time you're referencing. So that's my only explanation is I it wasn't gonna be like, you know, instant, and it was just just pay piles of papers that were three years old from before the pandemic.
Speaker 12: So yeah, guys, it's Keithlyn.
Speaker 4: We were just speaking in the back seat.
Speaker 25: We're ready to grow to trigger Joe's end. The title of this episode is rim Tin Tin Job Scary. You were talking about a time where you were having sex with this girl and the girl was obsessed with the dog and both assessed with her and did dog licked your buttole while you were having sex? And Brody asked you did the dog no peanut butter on your Photole diet take the left.
Speaker 1: Was that we all know it would have been the expensive peanut butter, so peanut butter.
Speaker 11: Probably you said an app on your phone auto updated? No, I remember you were not updating the Twitter app because you wanted it to remain Twitter. So did that auto update or do you still have the Twitter app on? And remember you guys were talking about the conjoined twins and all the things that they go through. And so I saw Aja and Metal from the Sopranos. They have a podcast they were talking about one of them got married and the other one was smiling in the photo, and they were saying, should the other one be smiling in the photo, and they were like, yeah, I'd be smiling if it was me in the photo.
Speaker 1: They conjoined twins still a phenomenon that I have.
Speaker 2: Updated or article about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen any information verifying whether or not they had a baby. There was a picture them holding a baby, but there's no stories about whether or not they one of them or they gave birth to a baby. I don't know in terms of what else? Sorry, what else is the reference at the beginning of his call play the call against yea Okay, So, yeah, the Blue Mail app auto updated because I didn't have auto update turned off because it's been updating for like ten years. It's never been a problem. As far as the Twitter app, I never updated the Twitter app, but my phone died in June and had to get a replacement phone, and when I reinstalled everything, I then got the X app. But because I have an Android, I was able to change the icon back to the Twitter icon, so it still looks like a Twitter app because I like the bird better than the black X.
Speaker 18: Hey, my name is Roboto. Long time listening, first time talk Barker, and it's always brody and scary.
Speaker 2: Oh I completely knew car.
Speaker 15: Don't you have a five point nine billion dollar piece of equipment? Couldn't you control the sign from there? Time to get the next piece of equipment? Not boopo only because twenty more billion dollars, so you can control the mic from me?
Speaker 2: Do you want fast guetz?
Speaker 8: Brooklyn boy is tea way. I'm a few episodes behind getting caught up, but I love Scary's explanation of not buying things with artificial sugar and whatever. But he'll eat it if it's in front of him, and that makes perfect sense. I won't buy a bag of meth, but if everybody's around smoking it, then you know, I'll smoke a little mato because I didn't buy it. You know, it's it's not as bad for your body if you don't spend money on it.
Speaker 2: Appearance, wonderful analogy. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for.
Speaker 26: Bringing that up toke Hey b boys, Christy can saddlebook. Regarding episode three forty nine, I totally agree with Brody on this one. Sorry scary, but do not upgrade. It's just so frustrating with my job and we have to upgrade on the computer. None of my passwords work. After I upgrade, I had to change everything uick unforgot password and my iPhone. I don't even want to talk about that with the Hey Christy again, regarding episode three forty eight, I believe what you would pay five thousand dollars for. I have to talk back over late the weekend, but I don't think it made the cut. I would definitely pay five grand to attend a party at the Hank's house Tom and Rita where Open would be in attendant and Bruce Springsteen and other celebrities and recently playing a guitar, and we'd all be singing and having a great time. That's totally worth five brand for me?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we know where her line is?
Speaker 1: All right, scary? Have you thought of anything you'd pay five thousand dollars for since we talked about it?
Speaker 2: No? No, still nothing worth it?
Speaker 1: Is there a celebrity or maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean if I could hang out with like YouTube you two are exactly that bottle from you two for it or the two of themaining Beastie Boys the two?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: That would you spend five thousand dollars if you could do a Beastie Boys song as the third beastie with the two Beastie Boys. Also, your choice is give me ten thousand dollars. Okay, all right, very good?
Speaker 2: You would too, and you know that.
Speaker 1: No, not with the Beastie Boys. Okay, there is something.
Speaker 2: There's a group for you something.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'd go on stage with kiss and full makeup and costume and I mean maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Right, I think these are the final two.
Speaker 27: That's it, all right there, boy, I won't breaking down for you scare any one more vacation count he's going, yeah, pret soles are making miss thirstick nice.
Speaker 2: I guess we have to leave it right there. That was it. Those were the two two parts.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that guy, uh, he should call it more often.
Speaker 2: I like his energy.
Speaker 1: He should That was the first time talk packer that one, right, Yeah, I never heard that guy before.
Speaker 3: I never I don't know who that is anyway. Thanks for your feedback this week for For Better or Worse the Boys seeing a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, episode of Motification Next year Cooking Boys Reactions.
Speaker 9: This podcast all depends on you, baby,