Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Kaddy Armstrong and.
Speaker 2: Jaggie and he.
Speaker 3: Arm Draw.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have my very first sip of coffee since I walked into the radio station. Curious h That is glorious. That's the only drug I'm addicted to, caffeine, and I absolutely love it. Other than that, I'm like Elvis used to say, Oh I think I'm high on ladies and gentlemen. People accuse me of being high on drugs. The only thing I'm high on is music, ladies and gentlemen. I'm that way. The only thing I'm accused I'm actually high on is talk radio and Kathy. Jack Armstrong loves coffee. That's true. Do we have that? Welcome to another live presentation of the Armstrong in Getty Program from the Armstrong in Getty Communications Compound. Joe will probably be calling in a little bit later. He is wrapping up his longest vacation of his life, as he calls it, celebration of his fortieth wedding anniversary with his wife Judy. So more on that a little bit later, And we've got a couple of guests lined up for you. Several different things to talk about that I'm looking forward to, But first this one. NASA is trying to put together a team, and I want to join this. They're getting all ready for the mission to Mars eventually, and they need people that are willing to go on a one way trip to Mars because there's no expectation of return if you go. So first they're going to do some sort of simulation where they see if people can handle being alone for that amount of time. And I am built for this, I was born for this. So here their requirements. If you want to be part of the space team that could go to Mars, you'll live for about a year and especially designed habitat that mimics the conditions of traveling to and living to Mars. Got to be a US citizen or permanent resident BINGO. Got to be between thirty and fifty five years old. I'm not, but I think I could pull all lie and I could pull it off. Um, you have to be in good physical and psychological health. Yes, and probably I don't know, don't ask all the textures on our text line, But other than that, I think but this one willingness to spend a year in isolation. Sign me freaking up today? Yes, how long is it going to take to Mars? Go to Mars a year? Can we take the long route? Can we make it to it last a little longer?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Just hang out here by myself, be left alone. I couldn't do that. Wouldn't do that because I have kids, and I would be horrifying. If I didn't have kids, I'd be all over that. Send me to flip in Mars. Man. Hi, I'm Katy Perry's got a stay right, and then I'd be an astronaut, just like Katy Perry. Here's the most interesting thing I've heard today. I was doing that for a while there as a feature every single morning when Joe was here. Here's the most interesting thing I've heard today that I did not know. Jeb Bush. Do you remember him? Governor Florida? Ran for president for a cup of coffee?
Speaker 3: Men?
Speaker 2: Did he run in the wrong era? Jeb Bush runs for president a decade earlier. He's probably president of the United States. He ran the same time Trump ran. When we're in a brand new, everything's changed era, and Jeb Bush was just looked like something from Black and white footage by that point. But anyway, Jeb Bush was a police clap police clap who seems like a really, really nice guy. He stood up and did a news presentation yesterday, gathered reporters said he had something to say, and his story was, there are three thousand, we believe Iranian drones in Cuba, which, if you don't know, is just eighty miles off the coast of the United States. I mean, Cuba is really really close by. At least three thousand Iranian made drones are in Cuba. Why why that coming out the same day as the Wall Street Journal with their big story about all the efforts Iranian, the Iranian government or I did they even have a government anymore? The leaders of Iran, their effort to kill Trump. There is a there's always been an attempt to kill Trump from Iran, but like they are really serious now and the Wall Street Journal lays out what all the plans were. That has fits in with the story that we had yesterday that Trump flew back from Turkey on a different plane at the suggestion of the Secret Service, and there are more leaks out of that suggesting that there was a solid reason for that. It wasn't just Ian, and I'd probably be better. The other planes not quite ready to go. Part of the Wall Street Journal reporting was that Israel had gotten onto some information that Iran had a specific plan and they didn't give any more details, but it must add something to do with the plane that he flew in on and its ability to stop rockets or drones or anything like that. And they switched Trump to a different plane. Remember yesterday the story Trump gets on that plane quickly, hurriedly. They don't you do the usual thing where the camera crews gathered to watch them go up the stairs, and then everybody got on a plane and had to pull the blinds, the little thing down over your window so no light shown out or I don't know what the reason was. And then they quickly got Trump out of there. Then the Wall Street Journal with this story that Israel tipped us off that there was some sort of specific plot to try to take out Trump, and I got more on that a little bit later. It's really interesting, and Trump's been kind of hitting at that all week long, so obviously they talked to him about it. So this this war with Iran is hot and getting hotter. Where it's going I absolutely do not know, but some more of the details around that on the way other story that I want to get into. I couldn't quite grasp why Fox was going with wall to wall coverage of this preliminary hearing around the guy that killed Charlie Kirk. I'm supposed to say, allegedly, is the anything going to happen to me? If I don't say allegedly, he clearly did it, this troubled young loser who murdered a young dad for no good not that there would be a good reason, but really for no good reason for whatever, immediately regret regretted it. We learned that yesterday in the hearing. Anyway, the reason Fox is going to wall to wall on this coverage is the number of y'all out there. I don't know how many of you there are. And this is like people on the right who don't believe that Tyler Robinson killed Charlie Kirk, believe it's some sort of conspiracy that they picked this poor what was the term they used for Lee Harvey Oswald Patsy, picked this poor Patsy out of out of nowhere and have pinned it on him because it was actually the Jews or the pedophiles or the Epstein class or something like that. I don't even understand the conspiracy. I have people I know personally who believe one hundred percent that this kid is just a patsy and the Jews are. It doesn't ever make sense what it is Epstein people or whatever actually killed Charlie Kirk and it's all a cover up. And Erica is involved in it. That's Charlie Kirk's wife, and she just wanted the money or was working for the Jews. I don't know. It's always a very confusing story. But anyway, Fox apparently thinks there's enough of you all that believe that that they need to go wall to wall on this coverage to try to make it clear. No, this confused young weirdo actually told his trans girlfriend boyfriend that he killed Charlie Kirk. And there's plenty of evidence all the way around. And Don Junior, Donald Trump Junior was in the courtroom yesterday. He even said, you know, I've heard all the conspiracy theories, and you know, it's turned out before that the Wuhan lab actually was so I keep my mind open to conspiracy theories. So he was at least pretending to play footsie with the conspiracy crowd that thinks that Robinson is not the actual killer. That whole thing is highly troubling, the conspiracy part of it, the actual part of it, for those of us who aren't nuts, in my opinion, is just horrific. We're gonna play some of the clips and some of the texts they read. Oh, by the way, you need to know this, what's going on right now? This isn't the trial. This is the Should they have a trial? Should they actually go forward with a murder charge? And what's he gonna plea? That's what we're doing this week, and it's getting this much coverage because of all the conspiracies around it. Anyway, his the murderer, the sad loser, murderer's former trans girlfriend boyfriend was on the stand yesterday now uses a boy's name, his original boy in his name, wearing a suit and tie, that whole I'm a girl thing apparently in the rearview mirror, and the testimony was just overwhelming, not that I had any doubts anyway, but overwhelming that this Tyler Robertson did that thing we've talked about so much, that is such a part of our modern world. Whenever there's a mass shooting or assassination attempt or whatever, it wasn't some big, complex, political, well thought out grievance. It was just a sad loser who needed to grasp on to something for their performative angst. And that's exactly what this was. And we'll get into some of the details on that coming up. But what percentage of America of y'all? And go ahead text if you want to. I'll try to have an open mind, even though I don't believe you even this much. I mean, there's no chance at all I'm going to grasp onto this conspiracy. What percentage of y'all think this is some sort of Ebstein Erica Kirk conspiracy as opposed to what it clearly was troubling a lot of the testimony, though, is I had no interest in this until I guess last night, when I started actually listening to what transpired in court yesterday, and I thought, you know, this is actually interesting. So going to bring that to you, and I think you'll find it interesting too. Let's start the show officially. We got other things we need to get to, but you got an assassination plot against the President. You got this trial. You got me signing up from Mars Mission plenty to talk about I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Friday, July tenth, the year twenty twenty six. We are Armstrong and Getty in we approve this program. Let's begin at Mark. The restaurant chain Applebee's this week began offering a New Orleans themed Big Easy Burger, which features pepper jack cheese, spicy mustard, and dewey sausage. And this is nice. A jazz funeral that was a good twist on the old joke. I gotta tell you, as an amateur, kind of professional ish humorist, the jokes around really bad food for you, you know, does it come with the fibrillator? That sort of thing is kind of tired and played, but that was a good angle one right there. It comes with a jazz funeral. That was funny. Hey, when I was in Vegas, I was down on Fremont Street and that's where the heart attack grill is. We've talked about that before. The heart attack grill in Las Vegas where the waitresses dresses nurses and they serve you these like five thousand calorie steaks and burgers and milkshakes and all this sort of stuff that is terrible for you, which some people think is tacky. I think it's quite funny. But they dress his nurses and serve you this really really bad food, and they have in the marquee outside. If you weigh over I think it was three twenty. If you weigh on hundred over three hundred and twenty pounds, you get to eat free, so they welcome you in. If you're a really really jumbo I think it was three twenty, which makes you a pretty big guy. But let you eat for free. If you're three hundred and twenty pounds. They're at the heart attack place. Very good. What was the other thing I wanted to get to? Oh, I do want to talk about I can't wait for Norway England soccer. I am fully on board with the striking Viking Holland. He has become a worldwide sensation. What an interesting you talk about a guy with the IT factor? It is him. I have to talk about that more too. All on the way and we got headlines from Heather Myers, next.
Speaker 1: Armstrong Hetty.
Speaker 2: Kissing, a giant gathering for the funeral of the Ayatola there in Tehran, Iran, and it looked like hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people turned out who hate the United States and love the Iyahtola. So you know, I know there are a lot of young protesters gunned down, and a lot of people don't like their government there, but there's apparently a lot of people that still believe that crazy crap that they believe in Iran. Anyway, they unfurled a giant banner that was in English in all caps that said we will kill Trump. Holy crap, that is wild. Who made that banner? The government? Anyway, More on that later. Let's get some headlines now with Heather Myers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good morning and happy fry, and we're taking you right back to that region for our headlines this morning, starting with CNN. Israel shared intelligence with the US of Iranian plot to assassinate Trump. USA today says I'm number one on the kill list. Trump says Iran is targeting him and from News Nation, new air strikes target Iran after US announced and two air strikes.
Speaker 2: So, as Trump said the other day, the CeaseFire's over and the wars back on, but nobody's exactly sure. Where's it going from here? We didn't hit him last night, so two nights in eurrow we hit him really really hard and then nothing last night. No idea what the current.
Speaker 1: Plan is a lot of people are wondering what's happening with gas prices. CNN is reporting this. Trump promotes freedom fuel stations that sell cheap gas. How they're able to do so is unclear.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I don't understand where's their gas coming from. It's it's a global commodity. Okay, I'll have to look into that.
Speaker 1: From Spectrum Local News, US home prices hit an all time high as sales slow and mortgage rates rise.
Speaker 2: I was surprised by that there are more for sale signs, at least in my real estates so regional. It can change from neighborhood to neighborhood, let alone state to state, but there are more for sale signs by far around where I live than I've seen since pre pandemic. I think, you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: The headline reads that sales slow, and when I really looked at the data, sales did slow from May to June, but sales climbed from last June to this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's a little bit of devils in the details there, all right. From KTLA. Man by Rattlesteak in California barely survives after fifty four anti venom doses.
Speaker 2: That's a caveman death right there. I'm glad he's okay.
Speaker 1: CNN and outbreak of diarrhea caused by that parasite. He's ad at least fourteen hundred people.
Speaker 2: Now, dang it. If it's not the taco bell, it's the swimming in the lake. It's always something that'll get you.
Speaker 1: From the Washington Examiner, Supreme Court, let's Texas enforce law that restricts app purchases by kids.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, I think every time my kids purchase an Apple, I know this. I get a thing on my phone where I have to approve it, one because I'm paying for it, and two whether or not I think it's okay for their phone. Is that not the way it works for everyone?
Speaker 1: Well, you have a setting on your phone for your kids, where a lot of people did not put that in play.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a mistake. You're handing your kids a phone and then letting them just do whatever the hell they want on it. That's a mistake, not wild Yeah.
Speaker 1: From Wired Meta. Now, let's anyone use your Instagram photos and AI images unless you opt out?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? Can they enforce this? Will they be able to stay on top of this? Interesting Yeah?
Speaker 1: Two Mark Bick headlines from ESPN and a letter lawmakers seek accountability from WNBA on Caitlin Clark. And finally this morning from the Babylon b Dad's plan to work at home foiled by people at home?
Speaker 2: Yes, very very true. And moms moms have had the same experience. You try to work at home, and it's very easy to get distracted. That's what drove some people back into the workplace. Is just at home? Dad? Can you I'm working. We'll get to some more of the news, get a little deeper dive on some of those stories and some other things you haven't heard about on the way. Stay here, Armstrong and Getty. I forgot clips of the week, don't you mind? I did? Oh? I know you were looking for to that. Before we get to that, Conspiracy Theorists Executive producer Mike Hansen just hit me with a why the announcement yesterday that there are Iranian drones in Cuba came from Jeb Bush. It didn't come from Trump. It came from Jeb Bush, of all people. Hanson's theory is it's to justify going into Cuba, which is not a crazy theory actually, although there might also actually be Iranian drones in Cuba. More on that in a little bit. Here's another interesting story. You don't know if there if it was a different party, if it was the Republicans doing this, you would know all about this story. But it's the Democrats doing it, so you haven't heard it. Did you know there are two Dan Sullivan's running for the Senate in Alaska? Do you know this story? What what Platner get all the attention as a Senate race and not this one? It's kind of funny and obvious. What's going on there. I'll tell you that story in just a second, But first a fond look back at the week that was. It was a four day week. I gotta love these four day weeks. It's we call it cow. It's an acronym for clips of the week. It's cow. They call it cow clips of the week. It's cow.
Speaker 3: And I know everyone continues to be like, oh, what else is coming?
Speaker 2: Grand Planner review my definition? Yes, that's my kind of man.
Speaker 4: One of his biggest supporters, Senator Bernie Sanders, has now told Platner, you have to bow out.
Speaker 3: I think the focus of today should be on the campaign coming to a close. Rank and file Democrats think that this was cooked up in Washington.
Speaker 2: D say, I just want to make it clear, this was all false. The things that have been claimed did not happen. It's not real. The genocide of Bosa.
Speaker 3: I think you're all the genocide and SASA.
Speaker 2: Today President Trump is putting it on unnoticed.
Speaker 1: So a central command confirms a second consecutive wave of strikes.
Speaker 3: They see we hit him very hard last night, very hard, I will say in twenty to one.
Speaker 2: But I think it's us absolutely necessary. I think it is totally crucial that US forcefully.
Speaker 4: Reacts because he fired Jonny the EMOU dead.
Speaker 2: To me, I think it's over. I do it in my whole life. That's all I do is zeals.
Speaker 3: They're liars, they're cheats, they're sick people. I don't like these people. You know that there's gum. You know what scum is. There's gum, there's sick people.
Speaker 2: Another hellish night in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: The President Putin said, I would love to meet in Moscow.
Speaker 2: I don't know that he'd go to Moscow. Maybe he would.
Speaker 3: Would you go to Moscow?
Speaker 2: It's difficult. There are a lot of Ukraine and drones today are I don't want anything to do with Spain.
Speaker 3: Cut off all trade with Spain, bless all right, take it immediately, don't even talk to them.
Speaker 2: They're hopeless. Deep as President got a call from President Trump.
Speaker 3: How do you penalize them for a game that hasn't been played yet.
Speaker 2: It's very unfair. You can't do that. Ex Clips of the Week a couple of things there. Won the whole cutting off trade with Spain thing, that was just like, I mean, that was the most off the top of his head thing I think he's ever done by the way Spain cutoff trade of them, I'll trade They're useless? What okay? Unfortunately Trump missed the joke there because he was busy taking questions and choosing who he was going to go with next. That was a great line from Zelensky off the top of his head when put in the weird, awkward position of would you go to Moscow to meet with Putin? I don't know. It's very dangerous there there are a lot of Ukrainian drones. There was a great line. I wish Trump had caught it, or he did catch it and ignored it on purpose to avoid having to laugh at it. I don't know, but that was a really, really good line. I want to get to this. There are two damn Sullivan's running for Senate story, but I just came across this. This will horrify you. A man was nearly sucked out the window of a flight. This is a big passenger flight when it detached mid air on the way to Germany. Other passengers had to grab him by the legs and pull him backside. A witness told media today, Holy crap. The passenger, described as a tourist from Serbia on a flight in Greece to Germany, was hospitalized with friction burns, but was an otherwise good condition. Something happened on the plane and he almost got sucked out the window and they had him by the feet pulling him back in. Oh my god, Wow, I better get a free drink for that free beverage. Jeez, ever be scary. Can you imagine how loud and windy that would be? Oh god, yeah, Paul Harner, you got my feet come on, give me me, I'm almost dead again. This would be a story everybody knows if the Republicans were pulling this trick. I guess all's fair and love and politics. But up in Alaska, one of the many Senate races, and each one of these Senate races is very important. That's the why Platinir and that whole thing and Maine has gotten so much attention because it's basically it's so close to being a fifty to fifty Senate that who controls it? And yesterday Lonnie Chin laid that out for us. All kinds of appointments and all kinds of different things that Donald Trump wants to do that he can't do unless Republicans control the Senate and the Dems are going to take the House. And if they had the House and the Senate, that Trump's doing nothing the last two years of his presidency, and I mean nothing, but anyway, so each Senate race is a really, really big deal. And in Alaska they've got a senator named Dan Sullivan. He is their junior US senator and he is up for reelection. Well, they do the rank choice voting thing there where the top two candidates get in all right, another Dan Sullivan is running for the Senate as a Republican also. And one of the things that makes it clear what's going on here political newcomer, it says here Dan J. Sullivan as opposed to the other one. Danes Sullivan is a sixty eight year old retired elementary school teacher and former US for A service worker from a small town in southeast Alaska. He filed to run against the current Senator Dan Sullivan days before the June first, twenty twenty six filing deadline, just over a month ago. He filed as a Republican also in Alaska's top four non partisan primary system the way it works there, and this sparked accusations I think that are accurate by the Republican Party that this is just an attempt to confuse voters and split the vote with the actual Dan Sullivan so that he will not get as many votes as the one Mary peltoa Peltola, Mary Peltola, who is the Democrat running up there. And one of the keys to the story is this Dan J. Sullivan, the other Dan Sullivan that's running. They've got documentation of him given money to various Democratic candidates and causes over the years. So his claim that he's a Republican. They found another guy with the same name, got him on the ballot, and the hope is and they don't need him to win, obviously, they just need him to peel away. Who knows how close the election will be two to fifteen percent of voters who don't hear this story in Alaska or don't pay attention, or get the wrong one or whatever, and split the Dan Sullivan vote so that the Democrat wins. Isn't that crazy that that actually happened. I mean, obviously there are no laws to stop it. It's the guy's actual name. Now, I did hear some story that he originally filed with the same middle initials, So you got Daniel S. Sullivan, who's the actual senator, and this guy, Dan J. Sullivan filed with the middle initial s. But then there was a legal challenge to that, and so he had to change it to Jay. They just didn't think this through because there's nothing stopping you from changing your name, which I'm amazed at more people don't change their names. You're not stuck with the name of your parents gave you, or if you don't like it, for whatever reason, or if you decided it was too popular, or you just want to start over. It doesn't cost much to go down to the courthouse and change your naming. Can be whatever you want. I'm surprised this guy didn't go down and change his middle name from Scott to you know, Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt, so that he could also be or I guess he would change it from Jay to s change it to Samuel so he could also have been Daniel Scott Sullivan. There was a challenge in the courts, but the courts ruled that no, he can. I mean, that's his actual name. He can't stop him from running, so we'll see how that turns out. Pretty clever. Again, If the Republicans are doing this sort of trick in a Senate race, with each Senate race being such an important thing, it would have gotten national loose coverage. But it's not. When is the England I'm gonna ask chat GPT, can I do that while we're on there? When is England Norway for the World Cup soccer match? Because that's what I want to make sure I watch, because that's got the big giant Holland guy, the striking Viking that everybody's fallen in love with, not like romantically, although maybe some of you women find him hot and attractive. Roever, just a really really cool guy and friendly to the fans. And he's got an Instagram feed with tens of millions of followers in every city that he's played soccer in, Like when they were in Texas, he went out and got some boots in a cowboy hat and did a big video that he posted, and he goes to fast food joints and stuff like that. Really cool guy and an excellent soccer player. He's currently second in the World Cup and goals scored. Him and Messi fighting for the what they call the Golden Boot award every World Cup for who scores the most goals. Tomorrow, two Pacific, five Eastern Norway, England. If you want to catch the most compelling story in all of the World Cup soccer, so Wall Street Journal with an exclusive on Iran's attempt to assassinate Donald Trump and why he had to change planes and a couple other things, among a few stories I think you ought to know about. Coming up next Armstrong and Yetty. He's seeing this headline Hanson about the vicious stomach bug going across the United States. Is that what your kid has or do you think it's from swimming in that water hole. There's some sort of stomach bug all across the country that's making people, Uh, well, do the things that stomach bugs do. Hope you don't get that. About to play a joke from Greg Guttfeld, who's often very very edgy, and just let me know if you got kids in the car or your squeamish here and not in the mood for this sort of thing. I don't turn out for fifty tune out for fifteen seconds. But here's Greg Gutfeld.
Speaker 4: An Indiana man was arrested for arson after he cut off his penis, poured gasoline on it, and then set it on fire in his family's garage, which raises the question who can afford to waste gasoline like that?
Speaker 2: Obviously that was not Greg, that was Cat Timpha was on his show every day, but that was one of his jokes which reminded me of this horrifying story. I was trying to decide whether to do this or not. The headline was in the California Post. This happened in Los Angeles last week. Horrifying truth behind death of man who cut off his penis in bloody downtown LA meltdown. Guy went off the rails street person in Los Angeles and cut off his own thingy with a pocket knife in front of people. That is gruesome. Thirty one year old dude, Ryan Dexter Sutherland, don't know if I needed to say your name because things aren't going that well for you. I don't know if you need more attention, says here in the California Post. The new blood curdling details. They are blood curdling. My blood's curdling right now. About the extreme self mutilation in the early hours of March seventh were revealed in a medical examiner's report. The guy is dead. He inflicted himself with more than twenty stab wounds, including on his neck, upper abdomen, wrists, and forearms. The only reason I'd do this story, not just for shock value, is that he was high on meth. I tell my kids, I've told my oldest anyway, this a few times when we drive by people that are shouting at a fire hydrant underneath a bridge that look like they're eighty years old, and they're probably twenty five and might be you know, one more hit away from cutting off their own genitals and perhaps setting them on fire, like the Greg Gutfeld joke is those people on meth, they didn't start out with this plan. They started out as it was just going to be fun with friends kind of partying. And these highly, highly, highly addictive street drugs that exist now are so addictive and can take you down a bad path so fast. You know. I got more details on the him cutting himself, and I just I can't imagine that any money. I'll tell you that the medical term for what he did to himself is de gloving de gloving, So if you want to chat GPT the term degloving and learn more about that act about that part of the body with a knife, feel free. The toxicology report showed that he had an extreme amount of methamphetamine in his system, as well as MDMA, which I don't know what that particular drug is anyway. His blood concentration of meth was considered a deadly amount, and the doctors were amazed that the guy was not already dead, that he was still alive enough to even, you know, decide to cut off his own junk. But he'd probably built up such a tolerance of it doing the drugs for so long. Remember it's now several years ago that we talked a lot about that piece. I think was in the Atlantic or was it the New york Er. It doesn't make any difference talking to various people that aren't anti drugs. These aren't, you know, I don't know Baptist grandmas who don't think anybody should smoke pot. These were people that were pro drugs, drug users saying there's no such thing in the modern world is a safe street drug of any kind because of the way they've all been doctored up with fentanyl in this and that to make them more addictive and possibly can kill you with one dose. I got a friend who's a chemist who is explaining to me modern fentanyl and modern methamphetamine, and then this other drug I can't remember what the name of it was, some new thing that's on the street that's more addictive than fentanyl. On how it's just a completely different compound than anything that existed even ten years ago, let alone back in the day when you were partying. It's just a new world of this sort of stuff, and everybody to catch on to it and forms societal rules or norms around this new version of what these street drugs are. It's not just oh, you got kind of wild in your early twenties party drugs like it maybe used to be. This is a completely different thing. So that's enough of that. We got Iranian drones in Cuba. I am now officially an old person, which is got its benefits. I want to talk about that. I noticed that while I was on vacation, and I'm going to use it to my benefit a lot now that I'm perceived as an old man, particularly by the young. It worked in my favorite several times on vacation was the other story the drone Iranian drones in Cuba. There's a oh, the assassination attempt on Trump. Definitely want to talk about that. And then we're going to talk to our healthcare expert, the healthcare guro, Craig Gottwalals, who we've had on for years and years and years. He warned us on how Obamacare would turn out, what they call the Affordable Care Act. He has turned out to be absolutely percent right and is having this conversation in real life just yesterday about how incredibly expensive medical bills are. Now I'm actually to the point that I wait when my kids have something wrong with them before, I want to go to the doctor because the bills you get are just nuts. And we've got the explanation for his why that is coming up an hour or two. A bunch of different things to get to. I hope you can stick around if you miss a segment. Get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand and you subscribe and then you'll automatically get all the segments fed to you. So lots of interesting news today and some fun stuff. It's National French Friday, we will honor that. Also coming up, stay tuned The Armstrong Angetty Show Armstrong and Getty