Speaker 1: I put with Alexi Napola and Marisa Patton and iHeartRadio podcast. Hey bro, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Merry Christmas to you, Miyamiga Felis Navidad realist.
Speaker 1: Now am I going to see you this weekend? At some point we need to see each other. We need to have.
Speaker 2: Each other a hug and a kiss. Yeah and yeah.
Speaker 1: Real little Oh my god, I thought I finished shopping to do. How about I buy you a drink and that's my gift?
Speaker 2: What about having a holiday cogito instead of a cocky, instead of a holiday coki. That sounds good day cogito.
Speaker 1: Let's a shout out to the Puerto Ricans, right, yes, Puerto rican You know.
Speaker 2: We like to take credit for that. We have our own version of cogedo.
Speaker 1: What really, I feel like today we should kind of review all our topics of the year. Just have a year in review.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that. So we're gonna be talking about j lo I, Yes, and Ben and Sophia and Jada.
Speaker 1: Our favorites, Taylor Swift and Travis Oh my god, our greatest obsession in life.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I think we manifested it so much that I recall reading something about Travis proposing to Taylor in the near future. I think she's gonna have that conversation with her dad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. That gave me lady would I said? I was like, oh, he yeah, he's gonna ask her father for the mission like a true gentleman.
Speaker 2: Yes, so has everything else he needs. He needs us the dad for her hands.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, look that he's so traditional. Right, I love it too. My two husbands ask my dad permission. My third my dad wasn't around anymore. But you and I.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need our permission, right because we said yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, we say yes. We want to be invited. Yeah, listen, we're gonna work on getting invited. I know Taylor loves her fans and she we are going to learn to love us if she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't love us already, and we're going to get an invite to that wedding, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. How can we get her to listen to our podcast and and for her to listen to how much we adore her and I like her? Yes, Travis, because she's the one that's going to invite the people, So we need to get on to her first.
Speaker 5: Well, why do you work on her? And I'll work on him. I have no idea I'm going to work on him because I don't know anybody that knows him.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm such a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs. I'm sure we know who owns it, somebody around in our owns Kansas. So I'm going to call my uncle deal Albert, and I'm going to tell me stock Travis, because we need.
Speaker 2: I wonder they're going to get married, right, if they're going to pick Kansas City or like wherever she's from, or just pick like a destination. Well, wherever it is, we want to be there and we want to celebrate such a real between them.
Speaker 5: And Marisol and our two gringo husbands. They're just like, Travis, we want to be at your wedding, and please invite us because we dress up and clean up nice and we're fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Okay, Well, I guess that was like one of our latest topics that we talked about because the rest of the world is talking about. But besides Taylor and Travis, there were many many hot topics, right, Like for you, what were your top three personal moments of the year.
Speaker 5: I mean, the whole Jada thing was wow, like wow, and I feel really bad for Will that was pretty wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've always felt that. Like I liked talking about her and about her writing her book. I think she used it as an instrument to like heal, and I felt like it was therapeutic for her. But yeah, she's gone too far. Yeah, because like I don't even want to talk about her.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. And she's embarrassing him, she's making him look like a pusa. Why like she decides that the relationship is going to keep going or not while she's doing other dudes and not even living with him. I don't know. And the whole thing that really sticks out in my mind like a big stop sign, blinking red red red. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's not talk about her anymore, Okay, anything else to say about her? Because yeah, I'm done in twenty twenty four. I don't want to hear her name. I don't want to leave her.
Speaker 5: In twenty twenty three, there's no more books and Outrageousness's.
Speaker 2: Petty's books, right, Britney spears, Yeah, Well, she had like a I'll tell all book as well, And I feel that she also was going to write a book and talk to us about all the things she wanted us to know there were a lot of moments in her book. I actually started reading it now and it was so good Marrisos where I was reading it on my way to to Vegas and I couldn't put the book down, no way. Yeah. And there was like a young kid sitting next to us, because we were three of us were as I was going to say something, Toddie knows exactly what I'm wanting.
Speaker 1: What you were going to say too, okay.
Speaker 2: And so anyways, and he wanted to get into reading, you know, and of course todd was reading a very intellectual book either about business, right, so he was like, you know what, I want to get into reading. I don't know how to start whatever. So you know, Todd was like, you know, suggesting books and that he reads. And I just looked at the kid and I said, listen, you know I like to read as well. I don't find as much time, but what I do love are memoirs, and particularly women memoirs. And I go, for example, I've read Michelle Obama as Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Rippa, Mariah Carey. I was just one on and on, and I go reading Britney Spears, Andy Cohen, Woman he's the first male Angie, are you listening to that? You were actually the first male author.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you know what, we love you just a shout out.
Speaker 2: And actually I enjoyed it so much because for me, I love to read a book that I could like I'm talking to the person. And I feel like these books that I read, they're like talking to me. It's like I'm having a conversation with a person obviously, and the books I know him, we have a relationship, so it's like if he was in front of me, like telling me these stories. So I find them super entertaining and I connect and with Brittany, the same thing happened to me Marithon even when she was sharing all these things. You know, some people are like, oh, like I don't really believe it, Like, you know, I do honestly, because I don't think after all these years, somebody's literally going to sit there and write a book filled with the lies. And if they do, you know, I'm sorry, Like I don't want to believe that, Like I really want to believe that everything she said in there is true and to get to know her a little better. So I really enjoy it. I'm still not done with the book, but a lot of these things that she did talk about that were very shocking, you know to the people that were first finding about it. Yeah, I already went through, and you know what it's for me, it was enlightening because I really wanted to know how she felt, and that way you can to see like why her life has been, you know, the way that it has been, but by the way, you know, it was really surprising. She was she had a really good childhood, Like even though she talks about her dad being a drunk, you know, and but you know, her mom was very involved in her life. Her mom did a lot for her and was the one traveling with her and taking her all these places, and her childhood was a happy childhood. So I was happy as I was reading the book. You know that she really her book is not like a dark book, right, I mean, it's not like the Dark Side or anything. It's just really like her story. And and I love that she was able to tell her story.
Speaker 1: She had some not great things happen, but you know, that's life, and we learned from all of those things.
Speaker 2: I think that's she's made the decisions that she's made, and why her life has you know, turned out away. But you know we all have. You know, we all have things that we've gone through, you know, either in our childhood or later on in life, and and as long as you learn from them, you know, I like to see the bright side. I like to be optimistic, and I like to see those things that just turn them into a positive way and justify them. Say, you know what, I have to go through this to like be who I am today and to understand it this way. So I'm just wishing her an amazing to twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Me too. We love Brittany. Yeah, we're Brittany fans or well, okay, speaking of books, what did you think of Prince Harry's books Spare and the things that he said?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, I like that. You know, that's a royal family. Don't miss around the royal family. You know you were going into that. I haven't read his book, but truthfully, it's a little disappointing because you know, I don't want my kids to do that, you know, then talk like that about our family, don't don't you do it myself? I want my kids to do it.
Speaker 1: Question for you, because I mean, do you feel Megan is the puppet master here, and she pushes him to do these things and encourages him and gets him to say and do all these things.
Speaker 2: Because no, I definitely think she influenced him in that way in many ways. You know, I think she's a very strong woman. She knew exactly what she was getting into. And you know, Bartisito, I feel like he's weaker, and you know, she was just able to get into his life and he needed that, and she likes took control. And I'm sure there are things you know that he did agree with her, and but I think if he would have been with a different woman, his life would have been a lot different.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, totally. I feel like she just ruined his life. She just literally got in his brain, you know, impapaol an Aita doing whatever she says, even writing books about his own family, and everybody's still alive, I mean, not his mother. So wait, what did you what did you think of him saying that his mother faked her death?
Speaker 2: Just to get that That's why I don't want to read that book he wrote that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that he believes his mother may have faked her death to escape the constant hounding of the press.
Speaker 2: So what what is he think that his mom's still alive? She faked her death? Yes, I guess that's what it means. That's really crazy. That's really crazy. He needs to go on a retreat with Jada. Yeah, you know he could be black or whatever whatever.
Speaker 5: Dotya faked it too? Like where's he? He wasn't going to disappear for twenty.
Speaker 2: Three years sing, that's some crazy thing. I mean, I have to know when he read when he wrote his book, I mean, was he like sober? Was he like under the influence of something? Who writes something like that.
Speaker 5: He lives in California, you know that's a it's a groovy over there, and people do a lot of funky stuff. He might have been on a psychond day.
Speaker 2: That's too much for me.
Speaker 1: That's when I read that. I thought, what I mean, I wouldn't blame her for faking her death, but she she wouldn't have done that. Never seen her.
Speaker 2: If you if you see me. It's some life story. He's not saying it, but like rumors are that either the mom like faked the death because she didn't want to be you know, part of the dad and him and just like his life. So she just like kind of like left, he said, But how much truth is I don't know what he himself believes, right, But if you're telling me that Harrie actually believes it, that he.
Speaker 1: Wrote this, he put it in a book.
Speaker 2: Well I don't. That's why I'm not reading his book.
Speaker 1: She just did a coffee commercial, and it's like everyone's like ripping around the internet saying it's like the worst acting they've ever seen in their lives. What necessary can I see that DNA to do a coffee commercial?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I feel like she just wants to stay relevant and she's more. I mean she was or is an actress, and I believe that that was very important to her. And he wants to keep on, you know, being in the light light. I mean that's why they moved to California. I mean, if they would if he really wanted a quiet life and you know, get away from the paparazzi and everyone else, he don't have moved to California and you know, been friends with everybody that the rebelbws with, right, only a few, because I feel like a lot of people have really don't want anything to do with them. But he's still, you know, very.
Speaker 1: They'd be living in the sticks. You're right, they'd be living in the middle of nowhere if they didn't want anybody knowing anything about them or being out of the limelight.
Speaker 2: Right. I just don't think it was necessary for him to turn on his family that way. You can have some you know, disagreements and you know, and you may want to live your life differently, and you may help hold a grudge, but it's like a conversation that you have privately with your family. Well, and if that's the case, like, Okay, I don't want to be part of this, and I would know I was born into this. I don't want to be part of this. But he could have done it very silently and graciously and just moved, you know, to a different continent and someone, you know, to live more peaceful life.
Speaker 1: In the middle of nowhere. All right, talking about something else. I'm super tired of scanned of all. But if I have to hear that anymore, O, Yeah, it's like Harry and Meghan. I can't put them all together. Yeah, yeah, this is like all together. But I mean, that was really an Eyebor forward moment. It really was crazy. I'm so surprised that it got all the attention that it did made too it was way overplayed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was great for Arihana, you know, and for Bravo, I guess, and for the show, but like in real life, I I just thought it was I never really I mean, it was like news to me the first day in a way, but after that I was like, was like.
Speaker 1: Who are these people? Then I have to get a little acquainted with it, and people get cheated on and get divorced all the time.
Speaker 2: And exactly right there, I mean, we lived. It might be that we're so used to it. Maybe other people around America thought that it was like such a scandal and the fact that it wasn't even like his wife. I mean, it was his girlfriend. They did live together, right, But I mean the fact is that it's not even that bad when they're still living together.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean it's not it's not great, But it wasn't like, oh my god, a scanned. Uh you know, it was just too much, just too too, too much.
Speaker 2: Right, Lupo was Roquel, She really did, she really did. I mean it was crazy, you know, Like I worked out for Ariana and I'm happy for her in the sense that.
Speaker 1: She got seen karma work so quickly. Karma usually takes a while for you to you know what I mean. You always sit back, like karma will catch up with that.
Speaker 2: You know a miss Taylor that she wrote about it and she sang about it.
Speaker 1: But they came immediately. Raquel was out and Arianna is just winning, winning, winning. Did she win Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: No, she was like third runner up. She's a great dancer, by the way, and now she has her show on Broadway.
Speaker 8: All right, she got the one Chicago, Chicago, right, yeah, people, yeah, no, she deserves it because she's a great you know, dancer and performer.
Speaker 1: Does she sing?
Speaker 2: She probably does. I mean, I feel like everybody sings on Bravo. Don't you like everybody sing just because you don't want because you know, nowadays with all these and the synthesizers, like we all can sing.
Speaker 1: That's not my jam. I'm more of a comedian. That's not my I know.
Speaker 2: They stick to the to the comedy lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh oh yeah. Did you did you watch Barbie the film?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 1: Of course I did, I too, Frank of course we saw that.
Speaker 2: Like I I don't want to say Opening Night, but like day after I had to really bought tickets, and I never do stuff like that. So I was gonna say, Johnny, Frankie, I went to go see it. If Johnny would have been here, Johnny want to come with me too. But yeah, I loved it, you know, I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 2: Well, Barbie ended up making one point three billion at the box office.
Speaker 1: And so did Taylor just for waking up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Sweat and Openheimer ended up making nine hundred and fifty million in the box office. So yeah, they were released the same weekend. You think they did it on purpose.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there was an issue that they didn't want to do it, but then they had ended up doing it, and they kind of piggybacked off each other so went really well. But yeah, I uh.
Speaker 2: Is that why they called it the Barbenheimer barbon exactly?
Speaker 1: They put it together like benefit, It's one of those things. But I didn't know that many people went to the movies anymore. I mean, when the last time I went to the theater, there was nobody there, and I never go.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love the movies. I love going to the movies. But you're right, I mean right after COVID. It's been a while, like it took a while for the movies, you know, to get back on the screen. But I feel like if I watch a movie at home, I fall asleep, and at the movie theater, you know, it's like so loud and it's so I fall asleep too, you know. Frankie like, mom, you message because I doze off. But with Barbie, I didn't like. It was really it was really entertaining.
Speaker 1: It is like watching yourself on the screen.
Speaker 2: No, me thirty years ago, you want that? No, you know, I liked even the meeting behind it. It was really like a woman you know, women empowerment when a movie in a way, you know, there was like a lot of things. There was like a good message, you know, I felt for I remember why.
Speaker 1: You told me that it had a really that At first you were like nah, and then you're like, oh, I had a really good message.
Speaker 2: And besides that, she's dressed in Chanel all the time, so just for her, just for her clothes when you see, because that was little sweaters that you have, she was wearing them all in pink. And then you know, all the girls. It was cute. It was really a cute movie. So I really enjoyed it. So I'm happy that I made so much money. And I loved like a comeback. I love that they brought back the Barbie and you know Barbie. Oh my god, I'm being I loved Barbies, and I loved like I used to feel like before when they would say Barbie, it was like it was such an insult because it was like plastic and like blonde and dumb. But it felt like the Barbie in the movie. That's how I always saw it years ago. Right, it was perfect, but then that too, but besides that, but there could be like a negative connotation. But like I felt like the Barbies as it started.
Speaker 5: Developing, because no one ever called me Barbie.
Speaker 2: Well the Barbie of today is all different. You could be a Barbie. We're all Barbies, you know, which is like what I loved. That was really the message, we're all Barbies. And then of course, you know, Barbie started, you know, Luon started evolving, and then she became she could be a doctor, and she could be a nurse, and she can be white, and she could be black, and she could be more you know, you know, they could be all you know, races or ethnicities, all intelligences. We're all Barbies. So I thought that was cute. Any of the guys could be Barbies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really and diversified can too as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, there was an Asian can those you know, they were all so I thought that that's really really cute.
Speaker 1: I love Asian can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super cute. You watch you watch with your boom bear because both of you are gonna really like it. I'm gonna make tires.
Speaker 5: Was such a Barbie movie.
Speaker 1: But he's so great. He watches whatever I want.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what all the men saying, and they like to watch.
Speaker 1: No, he literally comes what they say about her show.
Speaker 2: All the are like, oh oh right, yeah, it's like the same story, like oh why were you gonna watch that? That's like a woman show that's like this and the other. And then all of a sudden they're like hooked onto the real housewives and it's the same effect. The Barbie movie is the same thing.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you the funniest thing.
Speaker 5: I was on my way home from lunch and I stopped at the liquor store because we were out of vodka, and this guy stopped me in the parking lot and he's talking to me in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my wife, not Dali, And I'll say, okay, can we take a.
Speaker 2: Video?
Speaker 1: And I said, shoot video, what about a picture? So in the video, I'm like hi in Spanish, I na Dhalia, I met your husband hearing a parkale the liquor store. We're both coming to get liquor. And he goes, oh, yeah, my own a podo.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He goes, no, no, let's.
Speaker 2: Where you are. You give to the information in the video I did.
Speaker 1: I said, big Daddy's behind me, Big Daddy's liquors. What do you want me to say? He's like, no, no, no, let's do a photo instead.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so good.
Speaker 1: Well but he actually said he watched and he loves it.
Speaker 2: But she loves it.
Speaker 1: If the women make this, women make the husband's watch in the street.
Speaker 2: They say, that's what the men say. The men are like, oh, my wife makes me watch. Or I'll be like a public's and a firefighter wild tell me, oh, can we take a picture. It's from my wife. And I was like, oh okay.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, you're barely at home. What are you watching with your watch?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine that they're at the station, all watching the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all at the station. Actually, this guy today his shirt said firefighter. He had like a blue shirt with an emblem like, oh I'm getting in trouble. Put it by Gail, and then he wanted a photo.
Speaker 2: They love us at the fire at the firefighters love us. Good to now because there you something about it, we won't mm hmm okay, So anyways, oh my god, so many more things, so many more things we talked about this year, right that were like the maid, the headlines that made I put forward, like Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner. When they started going out. I remember just everyone talking about it and kind of being like a disbelief because it kind of they kind of didn't make sense. But then they kind of did. They look cute together. You know, they're both super fashion, and you know I felt that she, you know, wanted to be with Latino.
Speaker 1: Yeah of course that rhythm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, he wanted to try something different, and you know why not a Kardashian right.
Speaker 1: Yeah everybody?
Speaker 2: And so yeah, so I thought they were cute together because I do like her and I do like him, you know, and sometimes you know, opposites attract you know, and I thought that, but you know, I knew it was never gonna have longevity. What about you, how did you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Well, once you told me that he was saying about Sophia Vergara, I was like, Okay, that's over with. Sophia is going to take over talkay CCC.
Speaker 2: We talked about Sophia a lot too to her after, but she did you know, we did say like I can I repeto, like you know he's dating Candle yet he but in a way, it was just a song, right, It was just a song, so he can get away with it.
Speaker 1: That song was more like a mating call because he was singing about her.
Speaker 2: And do you think he's going to date next Sophia?
Speaker 1: I mean that would be that would.
Speaker 2: Really be Yeah, that would really hot.
Speaker 1: And you know everyone loves a cougar vibe.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. She can do it, I agree, and.
Speaker 1: He'll fall so in love, he'll be like a puppy Doguy.
Speaker 2: I think he should. I think she should do it because Joe, her ex, has quickly moved on. He's dating Yeah, I send it to you. He's dating a thirty three year old girl, and and he seems very happy taking selfies and you know, all over each other and traveling. So, you know, good for him. I just want everybody to be happy, you know, so to move on and find you know, there's no reason why you have to be fighting, you know, and and and litigation.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: They probably had all their financials separated, as they should, you know, shoot people like them, and so they had no children together, so it was just easy to like to to move on, and they sure did because I heard that Sophia is also dating orthopedic surgeon.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not bad bunny.
Speaker 2: No, she's gonna do bad bunny on the side.
Speaker 1: Get a bad bunny on the side.
Speaker 2: Bye, that's what bad bunnies are for on the side exactly. It really didn't chalk me to read that or to learn about that. They had gone their separate ways and they weren't dating anymore. You know, they both wanted like that moment, which is kind of cool.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: You know, they're young, Yeah, I mean they're young, they're good looking, they're successful, so you know, why not get together.
Speaker 1: Many of these relationships are marketing moves and to further career.
Speaker 2: That's what a lot of people speculated. A lot of people were speculating that it was for that, especially like more on her part than on his part. But then I was like, well what about for him? I mean, that's like a complete crossover, you know with somebody like her family is very powerful.
Speaker 5: But it broadens his audience because then he gets her audience and she has a huge audience, which is up and what I do?
Speaker 2: I mean, if they're both in it right and they're both using each other and they're both going to get something out of it, good for them? Yeah, yeah, next, next, next, Oh, well, this is old news.
Speaker 1: Do we even want to talk about Taylor breaking up with longtime boyfriend Joe Allen and then starts dating Travis Kelsey? Do you care?
Speaker 2: As you get Joe Allen? We talked about him.
Speaker 1: She was with him for a very long time, for six years, and she kept it like hidden it under the radar because I think all her relationships were getting there were two under the microscope. And then she'd write a song about it, and you know it was just over. You know, it was just what's the word I want to use? She was just everybody was like like they were.
Speaker 2: Just the thing is, Miamiga, can you never know what's right, or what's wrong or what you should do or you shouldn't right if you don't bring him out and you don't show him to people or like you know, and if you do, it's like it's also not good because you know, all the eyes are on you, and you know people are going to judge you. People are going to have an opinion. So it's kind of like you're scared. You know, you don't know how much to show of your relationship public. Yeah, but you know, I felt that she wasn't proud of him in a way. I mean, obviously he was proud of her because like she was like the star. But you know, in that case, we're together, like you said, for six years, but nobody even talked about him because he wasn't that memorable. You know, he wasn't like somebody that you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: Right. Maybe maybe he just fulfilled something that made her feel secure and safe for a while until it didn't and then you know this cutie pie or American football player are arrow apple pie. Apple pie boy just you know, made it known that he wanted to be with her. And now they're together and we're gonna have a wedding and I'm going.
Speaker 2: Rout and he's really proud about her and their relationship.
Speaker 1: They're beautiful together. I can't wait to see that kids. We're manifesting the kids. Yeah, marriage before the kids though. Do you think she's very traditional? Do you think she'll invite us to the birth of the kids first.
Speaker 2: We're pushing and my friend first, we got first. We got to make it to the wedding. Yeah, we're gonna make I want to be the godmother. I don't know about could we be in the bed with them, in the bed with them, like.
Speaker 5: Freud want to make the baby and be like, oh yeah, stand on your head, we got to make a baby.
Speaker 2: You know got my mom was a psychiatrist, but I never heard that. You mean mama Freud.
Speaker 1: Google it.
Speaker 2: It's about all the psychiatrists like reference Sigmund Freud. Well do you want me gom I don't want to be I don't want to be in bed with with with Travis and Taylor. It may not be a good idea.
Speaker 5: I just feel like we want to be so much a part of this relationship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: If those two break up, I'm not gonna be able to get out of bed for like weeks, and you're gonna need them in your bed.
Speaker 2: Me, you're me in your bed.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come with me, versuscitating me call those hot firemen to come over and help me get out of bed because I'm not gonna be able to I'm banking on them.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're they're gonna make it. They're gonna make it. You know why, because everyone is cheering them on them together, and that's such that's so important. Yes, I feel like everybody loves him, everybody loves her. They love them together, and and it's just been amazing for them, you know. On the other hand, like Jennifer Lopez when she got together with Ben Affleck. Every time, every time those two go out, and I know we're not even she's not even here to talk, but of course, you guys, I'll have to talk about Jo. She's like my girl crush. I've always I don't know her personally, I know she's she knew me like I read her book and it was like Alexia. So it's like I can relate to her in so many ways. I am a better mother than her. But that may be the only thing that.
Speaker 1: I don't even know anything about her mother.
Speaker 2: I do, I do, But anyways, yeah, because I mean I feel like she has put like her career more in front leg than her kids. And I'm not blaming her, you know, good for her. You know, I had a mom that also did that, but that's why I chose not to do it, like I've always put my kids first before my my profession. But anyways, but I love everything else about her, and but anyways, so, but I feel like Jlo and Ben, they always or whatever guy she's with, everyone is always rooting against them, you know, saying horrible things about her, oh you know, and about him. So it's like it's different when the entire world is rooting for you.
Speaker 1: She's had a bunch of really weird relationships.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's also whatever makes and Taylor's in her thirties. Of course you're you know, you're reading for like the young couple, right like, as you're older and it's her fourth or fifth husband, people are like, yeah, whatever.
Speaker 1: Well she's picked me. She's made some really weird choices, and they've never felt right. This just feels right.
Speaker 2: You know what they felt for her, They felt right for her, The felt right for herself. That's why she did it.
Speaker 1: Right, of course, but I'm saying that people on the outside spectating it didn't feel right. So that's why she's gotten so much criticism. They just it's in negativity. But Taylor and Travis, everyone's like, yeah, this is good, this is this makes sense, this is what I think. And so the beautiful energies there, listen. I think Taylor should buy the Kansas City. Sheefs she can more than afford it.
Speaker 2: I think so too. How hot would that be? That would be soly amazing. They're probably so scared that she can't afford it and could do it. Yeah, and then Travis will work for her. Yeah, and then the relationship will be over. So yeah, so Taylor, don't buy.
Speaker 5: Take it back, get back, get another foe. No, it's true. I was saying it. What was coming out of my mouth. I was thinking what youth thought. Oh no, then the relationship will be over. She can't be the boss, No, you can't. You can be in boss in your house, but not not at work. You don't want to work with your husband.
Speaker 2: So you keep on singing, and Travis will keep on paying for for Kansas City because we want them to be together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Alexia and I are going to be there. We're gonnas. What else are we bringing. We're going to dance a lot because we're good dancers, and we're going to say your jokes. I say my jokes, will have a whole comedy routine.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're going to be able to go because you're going to be all over them. You're not even gonna let them have their moment and be with each other.
Speaker 1: Stop it, You're terrible me. I know you're going to be hanging off her train going down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Deal. She's probably gonna have a bunch of outpha changes.
Speaker 1: We love an out change.
Speaker 2: I know I couldn't do it, but she can do it. I can't wait. Well, I actually wanted to end with Taylor and Travis because that's like a happy moment. But because we've like skipped around, because our minds are in so many different places, we didn't speak about one of the worst breakups that she also sang about, Shakira. Shakira and Pi k. They broke up in twenty twenty two, but details emerged of the breakup later. They were together for eleven years and they had two kids, and Pik was having an affair. Duh, like most of the men do.
Speaker 1: I mean, this woman's name is like it's like a like a what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Her name?
Speaker 1: Which one's my name? It's funny, glad.
Speaker 2: I was going to say something, but no, okay, thing, yeah, I forget that. The camera's not here, but the microphone is, which is actually more powerful the audio right the words.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 2: So, Shakira claims that she found out about the affair from a jar of jambo. To see you right, who was gonna say? She had favored a jar of jam that Picquet didn't like, and it was missing when she returned home, and it turned out the lover was eating it.
Speaker 5: Okay, but let me tell you something. She must have had some witchy vibes from before, because how do you go from my jam's missing to he has a girlfriend. The jam could have fallen on the floor and broken and he threw it away. But she must have found something from me.
Speaker 2: All the things that you have in your head, like right now, you open my refrigerator and you can think, okay, I bought the jelly for Frankie and now it's not here. I can think when oh he ate it or it broke or it fell, or it was bad in somebody feel it in the garbage or whatever. I'm not looking at a freaking jam bottle, a jar of weird. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: She had other signs. It wasn't the guys.
Speaker 2: A woman we always know just like them men. No, we're not any different, right, human beings, and we kind of know when you're not there one hundred percent. She probably felt he had checked out, and she was probably already like eyeing him, and of course she probably even did that to set him up. That's actually brilliant.
Speaker 1: She left the jam there because she would disappeared.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't know if he didn't need jam, but I mean, how does she remember so specific like that it wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. She's the pink panther. She's she's she's she's got her clues. She did her reasoning of deductive reasoning, and she figured it out because the jam was missing. And I'm not buying it. She knew something, you know.
Speaker 2: After that. I mean I think that sometimes, like I said, couples are better not being together. And I think that their time had expired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally eleven years they were done.
Speaker 2: She's also doing much better because she's made so much money after that with her with with her songs, and I believe that she was ready to come back. She was ready to come back to Miami, you know, and to have a life here.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I think she was in Spain because of him, and she kind of let him shine while they were in Spain. You know, he was the star and she followed him in his career and the team and everybody kind of like forgot about Shakira. So I think that it was the perfect timing in her life, you know, as a woman. She's still a young woman, and you know, she got to come back to Miami. We're kind of like where she started, and she has such a bright future and she's still a beautiful, young, successful woman that can you know, move on with her life and find somebody that appreciates her and that loves her and that loyalty. It's better to be by herself, Like sometimes it's better to be by yourself than to be, you know, with somebody like that. And he obviously seems very happy with this girl, with this kid because she's like really young, So you know why everybody's entitled to be happy. You know, it's just like it got messy. Like I hate when it's messing especially when there's such public people. It becomes like really sad, especially when there's kids that they have to be going through, you know, all this pain and all this shame publicly. But luckily for her, she has a talent. She can sing, so she sang about it and her song was like number one.
Speaker 1: She's amazing. When she did the super Bowl with Jaelo, I was like, you just murdered Jaeloh, she was so much better. I thought she was so good.
Speaker 2: First of all, Jaelo and Shakira should never share a stage. Let's just that. Okay deserves her whole stage to herself because she is La Rena. I'm sorry, and so is Shakira. Shakida deserves her own stage by herself. You put two powerhouses and it is the super Bowl, Like you got it. You need to like the super Bowl every year they put multiple amazing artists. No, no, no, no no, no, you'll seek I would never share that stage with anybody. If I'm Jayla, I would have said no, I'm out. And about Shakira, I would have said that to him.
Speaker 1: She probably thought she was going to do better than Shakira in it the Great.
Speaker 2: I was there, my love Kansas City Chiefs was playing, by the way, my favorite team, and I went to the super Bowl yes here in Miami, and and I was rooting for both of them. I was reading for my team, Kansas City and they won, and I was also.
Speaker 1: There to watch you here, was rooting for you.
Speaker 2: I've always loved that, the Dolphins, Miami Dolphins. Yeah, he was there. She was ruined. Was the way back, Mayras. Are you trying to pitch me to see.
Speaker 1: One of us go? Somebody's got to go to the well.
Speaker 2: I feel like we have to go to a game. We have to see when Kansas City do they play Miami? Is that the same when they play Miami? And we have to get to the box office where Taylor hangs out. We have to make little friendship race. Well that's not hard, just like, okay, so let's do it. Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna connect with Taylor.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but anyways, that was a pretty big scandal. Shake here. I'm glad that it's over. You know, if a yah bay yah the years over and all these people that were talking about are all going to have an amazing, spectacular twenty.
Speaker 1: Four totally, totally.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Super Bowl, you know who didn't share her stage? Rihanna, No, she doesn't because you know what, she shared it with her baby, because that's where she announced her baby.
Speaker 1: I just thought she was like a little you know, bloated, and I was like, cause this wann't break you.
Speaker 2: She looks blowing, like, oh my god, what is she doing to her body?
Speaker 1: I know, like she's deformed. What's wrong with her?
Speaker 2: And she announced there that she was pregnant. That's why she couldn't share the stage with anybody else.
Speaker 1: She never knows.
Speaker 5: She just kept she wore an outfit and enhanced a huge gut and she was like rubbing it.
Speaker 7: And then of course, yeah, I thought it was a beautiful moment. And I'm sure she's a silent announcement. Silent it was, but it was a beautiful moment. I love that she got to perform. She's such a great singer and perform.
Speaker 1: She doesn't perform enough.
Speaker 2: She did not share the stage with anyone, just with the baby bump, like I said, And and yeah, it's it's it's been all good. This year will be uh sure, But I love like women like Rihanna and My God and Shakira and j Lo. The represented La Latinas at the Super Bowl here Miami could have been better than them.
Speaker 1: You're very sporty today.
Speaker 2: You have all the sports. I'm super you know what. You know what I would have loved to have been, like a sports commentator.
Speaker 1: You can take the women and you fit right in.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of sporty moments in this year in twenty twenty three. Okay, it's all about music and sports. Yeah, we're in the watching industry and for the wrong industry. Yeah. And reality TV.
Speaker 1: I think we're in the right industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, but that's what I'm saying. It's all about sports, music and reality TV. If he had to get those are the topics that we've been talking about m H right now. So Messi came to Miami. I Perikseka in Miami because he's been really good for the economy.
Speaker 1: How's it going for him so far?
Speaker 2: Well, he's being paid fifty million dollars or sixty annually, and he's putting the total contract value between one hundred and twenty five million and one hundred and fifty million in cash alone. He has equity stake in the team and with Apple because of the because of the subscription service in airing MLS games on the app. And he also cut a deal with Adidasa.
Speaker 1: The guy's loaded. He's loaded. He can sleep peacefully every night. He's made it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's every one lare in Miami. He's another one that everybody adores. You know, he's he can do no wrong. He has a beautiful family as a beautiful wife, beautiful kids. They're always together, they go shopping together. You can see him here at publics. You see him at the restaurants. I love to go out at night. You saw him, Plic're super kind. No I didn't, but it was publics around here. But you know, you just get the feedback from people you know that see him. They're very approachable, you know, even though obviously they have to have bodyguards, but you know they go to Carbone for dinner. You know, they talk to people. They're just like regular people, you know, just long intentions that are also here in Miami. Like you know, it's not our fault that we have like the best city in the world after Madrid, What do you.
Speaker 1: Mean after Madrid? Miami is first Miami, what.
Speaker 2: I said, Yeah, I'm kidding. No, I'm in Miami, yes, but yeah, so you know what, everybody wants to live in our city, so then we.
Speaker 1: Get to get a little crowded around here. But the good the good news is my real estate skyrocketing, So I'm feeling pretty happy about that. They let all everybody come here and keep buying more and more expensive houses, and it's great for the real estate and economy.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. All we need is Beyonce and jay Z, which I heard we're also looking here.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 2: I love it. We love it. We're definitely in the right city and we love what we do and we love that we can. We talked about all these people this year, and hopefully everybody's going to have a happy, healthy new year and amazing twenty four.
Speaker 1: I feel like twenty twenty four is gonna be very excellent. Me too. Twenty twenty four it's giving me good lives already. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, it's all like you know, double digits. It's good. Yeah, multiples of it's all multiples of two. Sorry, m hmm. Yeah, that's like a good thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even though twenty twenty three was great for me, but twenty twenty four is gonna be even better. Have you read your worst scope lately for the next year?
Speaker 2: For next year? Now, yeah, you have the whole Zodia calendar.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, all these Capricorn things keep popping up on my Instagram and it looks really good for me. But you're an Earth sign too, so yours is probably really good too, because the Earth signs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have a birthday coming up next month.
Speaker 1: That's right. Don't say how old I am, Just say.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about an acient woman doesn't like even though you know about us, every time they say our names, they put our number, our age next to it. I hate that.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Why is it important you say my name and you put my age next to it?
Speaker 1: Like why it's lies because I'm not that old. I swear no.
Speaker 2: Now, just you can't lie about that. Like my mom used to lie about her age back in the day too. Oh my god. You would get so mad when I would say my real age. She was like, no, I'm going to figure out like my real age, Like there's no way I go at ten years old. Yeah, my mother was just like your mother. When I would say to people that made me like, well, how old are you? And my mother would be standing I'm like, no, no, thirty.
Speaker 1: She goes lies, I'm thirty. And she had a necklace and it had twenty nine on it. She wore for like thirty years. It's a twenty nine on it, and I'm like, what, what do you cheat? It was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, back in the day, they could do all that kind of stuff, but we can't get away with it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we can't. Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, especially if you're famous, because then your age is on the internet.
Speaker 2: Most people can get with one, even if you're not famous. I believe you can just google people and their age comes out. Really yeah, but what they don't do is like stick it in everything, you know what I mean. They put it in every paper they write about the person like it's you know, it's it's very distasteful in my opinion.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: My friend and Larevita and La Vita.
Speaker 1: In Miami Herald, they say your name, your age.
Speaker 2: Of course, no, no, your social security don't you know.
Speaker 1: Your income, your portfolio if blood type.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very Anyways, it's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It's been a great year. We've had a good year.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so happy that I get to do this with you, that we get to sit here and talk and laugh and have a good time and talk about all these wonderful people because even though we don't know them as well as we'd like to know them, like Taylor and Travis.
Speaker 1: We're going to get to know you guys really well. But don't think we're stockery at all. We're just going to get in and get out. We just send us along. We just want to cover your wedding.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's well. How about my podcasts at their wedding? About it?
Speaker 1: Listen. The best thing about me is.
Speaker 2: I only sponsor everything. Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard it's gonna pay. I like that. The best thing about me, you guys, Travis and Taylor.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about speaking to Travis and Kate and Taylor right now.
Speaker 5: I am right now, and you can and you can confirm this. You don't have to worry about anything that happens at that wedding because I won't even remember I was there. I have the worst memory, so I won't repeat a thing, right, Alexia.
Speaker 2: That is true, But I have a true memory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to watch out for her, Alexiya, She'll remember everything.
Speaker 2: I like you. Everything's going to be amazing and positive and I usually like everybody. But anyways, it's been a lot of fun. I know, the years almost over. I think this might be our last podcast for this year now.
Speaker 1: Yes it is our last one.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yes, so yeah, I mean it's been so much fun. Like I said, I that I get to do this with my best friend and we get to kogle and about people just like we're doing our real life, just like you all do. Okay, because I know all of you out there as friends, this is like what you do, you know, of course, But at the end, you know, we love everyone. We wish everyone the best.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I hope that you know that all these people that we talked about, you know, today and this year can all they can all leave, you know, all their bad things behind this year. Yeah, And may this new year come with a lot of good housing, love, happiness, many blessings, and may everybody just have a wonderful twenty twenty four, because that's.
Speaker 1: Going to be great to everyone.
Speaker 2: It's to be And I look forward to all the hot topics for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Oh, set on me too, right, way too. I don't know, but you better agree with me.
Speaker 2: We're going to keep on disagreeing, Yes we do.
Speaker 1: We're good at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we have fun with it. We like disagree and we're like laughing and giggling. And then maybe I'm like, oh, okay, I hadn't seen it that way, but you know it's right. It's been a lot of fun and I can't wait to keep on doing it next year. Twenty twenty four may too.
Speaker 1: And we thank everyone that listens to us. We love all of you. We hope that we entertain you and and keep your mind off the drugery of daily life. Then you get to giggle with us when you're driving in your car wherever you listen to us. So thank you for the happy New Year and happy holidays.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you guys. We wouldn't be here next year if it wouldn't be because you guys are listening to us and you're liking us. Thank you for your love and support, and you know, for all the beautiful things that you say, and it's just been a pleasure and we wish you all the best for twenty twenty four. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and may all your dreams and wishes come true. Always located Mo mucho, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Instagram at iPort Forward Podcast.
Speaker 2: Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. Attaluelo Astella Proxima