Speaker 1: We're slay slay.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 3: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in.
Speaker 4: With Jim Love loundes.
Speaker 3: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Tests? Yeah you know?
Speaker 3: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second.
Speaker 1: We're gonna last to come.
Speaker 3: Of the kicking and at again. We leave it with just a list of spirits. Think you want to revisit? So your first second listen, young folks say your slip. Oh, folks say we think it's good.
Speaker 1: Hey, no, fish, do what you do? Y?
Speaker 4: No this do what you do?
Speaker 2: Can't no kiss you what I do? No fish? Well?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and we myself, my my co host Bobby Clifford, and my producer Aaron wanted to personally first start off, I tell you guys, thank you for getting us to season five.
Speaker 4: Hi you Bobby Clifford, hire your tucks.
Speaker 5: Listen. I just want to say thank you Bobby Clifford, because I don't know what I would have done without you. You are the best research analysts. And I still ain't sure your damn answers. But that's okay, Bobby Clifford and being on the road, Bobby, especially because I'm touring and I'm still touring with Tiffany Addish. When I'm in these Red States and all these different places, people who listen to laugh and learn, who don't look like me but look like you come to me and tell me, oh my god, we just adore the conversation between you and Bibi. I said, I'm going to tell her that because she never thinks that people listen to her. I told him she was a big part of this show, just half of Ah, so you're so sweet. No, that that's them being sweet, because I'll be telling them all the time. I always have to tell her that ship to hell up you. I just don't see.
Speaker 4: I do. I'm so excited. This is exciting season five and we're going to have a little bit of a face left. So I hope that people people, I.
Speaker 5: Damn, Joe, you want to write about now?
Speaker 4: I think I need clip just to hold all this behind me.
Speaker 5: Can't you just use like a closed fin like they?
Speaker 4: But yeah, I think we're gonna we're gonna try to make some changes. We're gonna we're gonna have people in for interviews. I think it's gonna be exciting season five. They're gonna have to stay tuned and we're gonna have a whole section with questions that we're really going to be trying to pull that out from you guys. So more to come.
Speaker 5: We're going to invest more into our show because we want you to invest more into with us, lady, and with the state of the world that's in especially with this current administration. As Americans, y'all want to be separated. All y'all want to we get a band together to save our America right now. So we're gonna get into it. Bobby. By the way, I am in Atlanta, Georgia right now. I just filmed them. Don't ask me the name of it. It has a couple of tentative names, but I don't think I can say. And yesterday they did. Now I worked on the movie for two days. They also want me to come back to finish one of the scene that we never got a chance to get to. But you know, Hollywood is hurry up and wait, I didn't know we were doing night shoots. They had my black ass in five in my Tina heels, five Ententina heels from seven thirty last night until seven seventeen this morning. That's just a still did the same thing Monday night. But Monday night it was only maybe like a ten o'clock until maybe five forty in the morning. But Tuesday morning, I didn't take a teaspot the mustard. I woke up to a Charlia horse. It was a Charlie horse, a Dinzel horse, a Robert horse. Oh God, kicked my ass. I jumped out there be yelling and screaming for Jesus, good God, that heard it. But I took a tea the mustard the next that same day, and I knew I wasn't gonna catch you another one because that mustard works.
Speaker 4: What that is some old school ship, because I have never heard that. I thought we your haiels anymore. I'm too fat. And that's not to say it's true when you have a lot of weight on your feet, it's too I look like Frankenstein and I walk. I'm like clumpy. I don't feel it in my mind. In my mind, I'm killing it, you know, I look adorable, like I'm going down the runway, and then I caught a video of myself once and I was like, oh it was It was a hot mess. So I give you a lot of credit. I can't even do it. I can rock a clog right now.
Speaker 5: That's about so my character, my character's name in the movie is Summer and she is a pistol. What you guys see, I think we had a lot in common. But I think I did really good that the director said. I'm so happy and I'm still touring with Tiffany Hadis and I want to thank Washington, d C. From my own personal tour that has finally kicked off. I had two of the best shows in DC at the DC Coming Life. Thank you, James, and to all the staff over at DC Coming Off who always che gam I love you, Pleasantess so wonderfully. I appreciate that. Thank you to the patrons that came out because we had a fantastic time. And y'all look, take my schedule for two days. Next up is Cleveland July seventeenth, But we'll get we'd dab into that later. Let's get into the facts of what is happening right now. First. We're going to start right off with it too we want to give a lot of prayers and blessings to Oh my God in those areas that were affected so harshly by these horrible floods that's happening over there right now, so many people die, so many people missing. Oh God, Bobby, Jez about Jesus, Bobby, and you cannot control mother nature. But all the conspiracy saying that this is not Mother nature, this is man made. I don't even know how I feel about. I know they do have machines they can do, but I ain't ever seen two clouds kissing. It be a friction. The clouds just go right through each other like ghosts. I ain't never seen two clouds start. No argument. I just seen the people down here. Story are arguments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think. I mean, there's conspiracy stuff, and then it's crazy. That's just crazy. This was a horrible, horrible tragedy. I just think when I was a kid, my mom sent Terry and I off to girl scout camp and we were on the banks of Lake Winnipesaki. And I'm sure not a not a you know, raging or a rough river, But I can't imagine what she would have felt. You're sending them to be safe and have an experience and for us, and I'm sure a lot of people. I was looking into Caracanti. It's not it's not doesn't have a ton of poverty, but you know, these are middle income people, so they are saving and scraping and putting their pennies away, you know, to pay for the kids camp and to send them off. They had an elderly gentleman. I don't know if you saw. I thought he was elderly. He looked way older than us, and he lost his parents. He was looking for his parents. They had an update today that he found one of them. They had to be in their nineties, and they found the body of the dad today, but he was a mess trying to find and I just I just there's no I can't imagine anybody would do anything like that. And this is not a time for because the leader of this country immediately, unfortunately, which I didn't like, was pointing a finger, you know, he was blaming the state or the empty for not having the systems up. Then they retaliated. I'm sure they had no intention, but they retaliated and said, you know, when he was doing all of these these cuts, he gave those buyouts if you remember, to a lot of people who were getting close to retirement, agent didn't fill them, and a lot of those those positions were key positions for the National Weather Center. So they were kind of blaming him. And I thought, for everybody, this is a lot, it's not a time to blame right now. It's a time to heal and try to find those bodies. You know, so people have some sort of closure and maybe in a few months didn't get all the data and see exactly what's going on. I mean, they don't have a system, uh, and.
Speaker 5: Play blaming him Bobby, are only following the example that he exactly because his number one thing is the blame game. He loves to blame everyone else for the stow comings and the mishaps that he have. I'm surprised he didn't say it was Biden or Obama's focause you know they oh, I'm sure according to him, Well he did.
Speaker 4: They did, Actually that they did. They came out. They didn't say the names, but they said the Dems. You know, it was because we had cuts and we didn't put systems in place, and it's not you know, he won handily down there. He won by fifty six percent. I was actually surprised to see that, like forty two percent were Harris voters. I thought Texas was going to be one hundred percent like all him, you know, or seventy or eighty percent. But it's not. It's not that. I mean, they needed a system. I don't even know if the system would have made a difference because a lot of these alerts went out overnight. Some people got them early, but some people didn't get them till one in the morning, and by one in the morning, I don't know if you would have got all those little kids to high ground. But our thoughts and our prayers everywhere that you go, you could shake a stick, they're telling you where you can donate, I know, Katie Kirk kind of place. The Red Cross has places, you know, if people want to help. Because some people, it was funny you were watching in their houses just came off because a lot of them don't have basements, just came off the slabs and we're you know, going down the river like it gave a whole different meaning to houseboat. Uh So a lot of these people are gonna have, they're gonna need everything. Everything has been destroyed.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you just made a very rapid point. So think about that. People of a certain age or either who just you know, Okay, I work all day, so when I go to sleep at night, and some people sleep very deep and say very heavy. So you didn't hear the sirens, or you had worked the whole day shift and you just too too exhaust together to be and say, oh, it's probably just a warning, because nobody thinks that it's going to be that to be when it happens, and you just laid it in the bed and realize the next morning, oh my god, I could have got I could have had at least a few hours here start. But I don't know if we and I'm telling you about it, that probably would have been me. That probably would have been me, like, tell it's just the morning, ain't Finela, Not a finna happen and woke up the next morning just off to see the wizard. That's scary because we don't. We don't so much happens in our lifetime in America now in the world period that we do another one. You know, we don't take nothing heavy like we used to do more because it's so it used to be so rare and now it's just commonplace for things that just tragedies just come and we just cool.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: No, that is where we are as the people, as a as a as a nation, that is as a world.
Speaker 4: Well you know who's down there working their asses off. They might be their last storm to work. But FEMA. They didn't ask President Trump if he was going to cut FEMA. This wasn't the time to discuss it. That was the smartest thing he ever said, because you know, had he said no, they're going to be cut, and he's supposed to go down I think on Friday. I hope he sees how hard the FEMA people, how vital that that position is, you know, during these tragedies, and sees how see how hard they work. I hope he also sees, you know, there are people who are getting paid for it. But I don't care. This still heroes. You know, we've got that young Coastguard swimmer who saved one hundred and forty five people. Americans are very good during the tragedy of coming together. And I hope I don't know if he would even that, would he be able to process that, you know, he has a different type of personality, But I hope then when he goes down there, he sees that he sees people trying to help people, but they need help, like even the system. I was reading an article, I think it was a newsweek and they were saying that the system that they had to put in place, you know, with the big horns and stuff, it's to them. It was expensive. It was seventy eight thousand dollars just to put it up. And the town didn't have the seventy eight thousand dollars and the county doesn't have it. Maybe federal funding could help, maybe, you know, like if it's not that much money, you know, maybe he can go down. And so there wasn't a next time because we're already seeing it. I think it was yesterday in New Mexico, they're having the same type of issue. They had another another river that dead breeze, and you know, they we've lost only five people there, and I hate to say that five people is huge to see what I just made the point that you just said, you see it and you start to become desensitized to us, Yes, but this one is crazy.
Speaker 5: I love the faith that you're holding on to, my brother, and I'm trying you are wishing one hand, but you're staying hope hoping one hand and shit in the other one and see which one to get field the fastest. Because he's not going to see that he that is not that is not the person that they have put in the highest office of the land in this country. That is not who he is. That would mean that you have to have a heart to care. That is not who that person is and has proved proven it time and time again. He should have been down there, He should have been boost on the ground down there after this tragedy, at least in the vicinity, to show that, hey, we are sticking together as a country. He made his way to Alligator Alpatras.
Speaker 4: No, and I see that, and I'm going to give him the tiniest bit of credit there because I saw it happened with Biden, and I saw it happening with Obama to go to soon where there whether whether services are limited like police and what Remember when a president comes, they come and everything goes to protecting that president. Uh, they really need to have boots on the ground for the people. So going on Friday doesn't bother me. If he's been up on it, and he has, he has been talking about it. This is totally off topic and this is my add but this just popped in my head. Did you see him? It's it's the you know, when you talk so stupid sometimes. All I can say is, if anybody actually listens to this that is on his team. We are told that he does not prep prior to you know, he doesn't do the news briefings or any of that. This is a perfect ding ding ding. Maybe he should Did you see that he was hosting the African countries and he was gonna give the President of Library. He gave him such a very big compliment and said, where did you learn to speak English? You speak English nicer than some of my people that are even here. And he's going out, and the guy from Liberia's kind of look at it him like, are you all right? Do you know what the primary language in Liberia is? It's English? Asshole. You're speaking to an English speaking country telling them that they speak well. It was an American colonization back in the eighteen hundreds, you know, to get them off of slavery. And then they came out, you know, thirty years later they came out. They're English speaking. They do speak a few other languages. But it's like going to England and saying, wow, you speak well.
Speaker 5: As detrimental as that story should be, for the American president to act something like that and so uninformed, is the even bigger kicking ass to the American citizens that we put this person in highest office of lands and represent us as a cal when I tell you we are doomed.
Speaker 4: I think so. But it does have consequences. I know it's silly. So the reason that I'm even telling you about it is well, first of all, because we were talking about him not having something that he misses something he really does need to prep because now the other African countries that were there, they were pissed. They took it as an insult, and other people, maybe not the President himself didn't come out and say it, but he had cabinet members that are like, I'm insulted. He doesn't even know about our country. Is English speaking, like he knows so little. He didn't prep before the meeting to see exactly. He certainly prepped when he got rid of you said right and USA, I d who feeds a lot of the people in Africa. He certainly was okay to get rid of that. He didn't pay enough attention. That's the stuff he's going to do, or his team somebody. If he's not going to prep he needs someone on his cheem to verbally because some people learn different ways. Maybe he's an auditory learned.
Speaker 5: Stop giving him.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to do something because it makes.
Speaker 5: Bobby Cliffer not get the hell off. You know he's in them pers So let me tell you something. The the the the ignorance in the over this country is mind bottling. It is the incompetence. Oh my god, and it's in our faces. I was looking at on on Instagram. On one of the news networks, they were asking Heck said something about the war. He had no clue. They asked Trump. Trump asked headsick. Heck said, cataported the answer to another general who just said a general question about it. No answer. It's like they're all lost and not knowing what to do. And these people.
Speaker 4: Their right hand doesn't know the next you're probably talking about. So you know that uh Ukraine has just gotten slammed by by Russia and last week hegsas faulted. This is the second or third time CNN was saying that he's halted arms, that were supposed to be sending over and didn't tell anybody. He just stopped them. And then you've got so that's just one piece. And then you have Trump, who is very angry with with Putin. You know, he knows Putin. Putin's very nice, he says to us usually he said, but I guess that doesn't mean anything, mister president. That's what the president of Zelensky of Ukraine was trying to tell you when you were insulting him in the Oval office. It doesn't make a difference. He said what he says. He's not going to agree to anything, and he's not gonna honor it. Even if he agrees, he's not gonna honor it. This is you're seeing exactly what he told you, only I don't even remember when that was. I don't know if that was in March. We've lost a couple of months, like had you given him what he needs? So now we'll see if he's just talking to talk so somebody hears and he thinks that Putin's gonna get sp He's talking about getting getting them bigger and bader munitions to try to it needs to be punitive, is basically what he's saying. Because he's not honoring anything. You know, they're supposed to be in agreement blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's not And that is not young and to me, Bobby, because that's not fear, that is adoration. I think that he admires cludence.
Speaker 4: Oh, power, absolutely, he wishes he had it in Yon and the China.
Speaker 5: And and the way they're setting up this new administration with this big stupid ass beeal because that's what I call it. Uh. He has more power as as a president than any other persident probably ever in history that we know of in our lifetimes anyway, because he has control over the Supreme Court, he has controls over the court systems, he has control over the House, the Senate, and he's a sitting president. He has controlled over the police and some with so many of the unions. This man is all to be.
Speaker 4: He wants it. He wants the power. These Supreme Court do I think it may be temporary, are allowing him to cut this cut the the federal departments. What they're saying is is long ads and Sodo Mayor went with it because she said it's legal, but Brown did not. She dissented. They said, as long as he does it in the legal way he's supposed to, you know, through Congress, through the you know, like goes through the channels. It's not going to go through the channels. But temporarily they have allowed him to make the reductions. Now with all this all these the flooding happening, like all these departments that are flowing through him, let's see. But Brown, Justice Brown dissented because she said her fear is that he is trying to make his position elevated. And you know, it might be legal what he's doing, you know, how there was a legal way that he can do it, but she feels that, you know, he's elevating himself. He should not be higher than the Justice arm and the Congress arm and so yeah, and the big beautiful bill. He's got a lot of people that aren't happy.
Speaker 5: You know who.
Speaker 4: I was really disappointed that who voted for that was Alaska because I thought that was it was completely of that, it was completely selfish and self self senate exactly. Yeah, she just she wired about her own group because they're going to backdoor it, you know, and Hawaii will be able to back on, but what are about the rest of the people who have Medicaid. What's wrong with that? I mean, you're a piece of shit. I think when you when you do something like that, that's I I am a little disgusted with her. I'm disappointed too, well, not with just her, so many of them.
Speaker 5: And you think that so many people don't understand what's coming at big stupid ass bill. The faith of that bill where they distracted us with was Medicare and welfare. But the meat in that bill is unbelievable. How they will close down, be able to turn people to women away from having getting care in the hospitals, and trans people especially, and LGBT people and people of alternative you know, people of different nationalities. You could be told no, you in a car accident, and we don't want to work on your kid because your kid is this nationality. It is very scary under that bill. And you say it, boy, they don't even know what's in that bill. He's admitted. I think I've seen him admit allegedly somewhere where he didn't know everything that was it in that bile. He doesn't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't everything. Yeah, yeah, he does some prop he doesn't. He says it, So it's not me saying it. He says, so the one thing that President Obama and President Biden did, and I can also say President Bush because I've heard each one of them say it. They used to prep for two to three hours every night after they went home at sex and ate with their families. They would take there if there was anything in the situation room where nothing was blowing up, they would take They had this binder and it's given a name, and I'm sorry, I forget what the name is, and they would sit with it for two to three hours to prep for the next day and then get up an hour earlier, like do whatever they were going to do, because what happened at night is, you know, even when we're doing this little show here, things change from yesterday to today. If I was sending you something, and then they would get the updates of that. And he says he doesn't do that. He likes everything fresh, and he likes everything, but sometimes it's a basis it's nice to know that these four steps happened first, and now this is sort of where we got it. But you know, he increased the debt ceiling. There's more on border spending. You know what scares me thirty billion for ice. Why if you're getting rid of everybody and they're gone, why do they need such And the biggest thing that people have to pay attention to, and I truly mean this is a lot of these changes and this was very clever. A lot of these changes are going to happen after the midterms. So people are going to go along and say, well, it doesn't affect me yet, I haven't lost my insurance yet, and they're going to vote maybe the way they shouldn't. Just know that this happens in twenty twenty six right after. Make sure you're voting correctly for the midterm. So something could happen that that might change things and some things might be turned around. But there's one hundred and fifty four billion in defense spending.
Speaker 5: Wow, Bobby, that's a lot. I knew the death the death. The debt was going up like three trillion dollars and that's what the Republicans kept pushing. I'm going to say this my opinion, the Republicans are cowards. The mega are special in the mind especial sauces, but the Trumplicans are diabolical. The mere fact that they were created a place called Alcatraz, alligated Alcatras by thee for subjects immediately go ahead, blows my mind. And the social care. So I've seen the videos of it, you know, the cages and the if you go outside, it's all kind of alligators and snakes and how kind of deadly terrain. But when I watched the Republicans, Trump included talking about it and laughing, and I'm like, this is a game to them, Bobby Cliffick, Yes, they don't they uh uh what do they call the games that the kids play? The real popular way they shoot up everything. I'm like, this is a real and I think lives are being collateral damage because they want to live a reality show game in their mind. I honestly wish, because he wants, he seeks so much attention that this country would have given him ten more episodes of their Apprentice long before they gave him one day of the over.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of one day, I think that for when you set these these tens cities up or whatever, I think that some of the leaders need to stay at least overnight to see what it's going to be like. Because some of the feedback that we're that we're hearing are they're being fed once a day and it's probably due to the heat. When the food's coming to them, it's full of maggots. They haven't been able to wash. There's been no connection with their attorneys or their families or whatever. And I don't know what air conditioners are talking about, because they said there, literally it's one hundred degrees down there, and the humidity is you could cut it with a knife anyway. It's pretty miserable. So that's that's what you know. People are kind of reporting back that you're seeing on any of the news stations.
Speaker 5: Crazy thing about that whole alligator Alcatraz, Bobby is And this is me speaking my opinion how I feel as a trans person in this country for such a long time, people are looking at us with a different set of eyes. I've been in the public eye for a long time. I've traveled many many states, and I feel like people like what I do on stage entertainment as and if you have a chance to have a conversation with me, I pretty much let down your whatever doubts you have about you know, I'm going to be into himidating on truth. I'm just a regular person. If you talk to me but people don't look at us like that anymore because the hate is coming from the top. I think that after NY deemed trans people mentally ill, and I've heard that from Trump or so many other people in that in high end, on that side of the fence, and when we allowed, as the community, allow people to identify as they them, this is my opinion, I think that that helped push that mental mental illness narrative because if they then sounded weird to us as part of the community, and some people just jumped on the bandwagon for fear of being canceled, but identify as they them was always like, what if it sounded like that to us as part of the community, I can only imagine what it sounded like the people who were straight outside of the community, Like that sounds to me, and this is my opinion, that sounds that sounds a little cuckoo, Bobby, it does, yeah, yeah, And I'm not basting any one. You can you can feel how you want to feel. Or to push that on people, to tell them to identify you as that, it made it sound a little off. And so they took they took the they sucked the light out of there and flipped it and used it against us as, Oh my god, they are crazy because they as a group and them are a few. I don't understand how you think one person going to identify as they? Then it's just I think it just and I think that they would try to use mentally ill people to put over there and Alligator Alcatraz. First of all, I ain't going, I'm mentally ill, well, you know, not on Wednesdays anyway, And and uh maybe I'm not going.
Speaker 4: I couldn't see them. I can see it would end up being marginalized people, you know, just anybody that's different, anything that's I'm not disagreeing with you. I think that people they don't like. What makes some uncomfortable is what they don't know. So if you have lived a lifetime and you've never met a trans person, or you've never met an LGBT that you know of, you I don't know. I think you do. You form a thought, You can be easily swayed that there's something wrong with it, But in the minute you meet somebody like who cares? You know, I've said it to you before. My aunt used to say, what happens for fifteen minutes in someone's bedroom shouldn't dictate the rest of the rest of their life. I don't care what happens in anybody's bedroom. Good luck to you and how you if you want to be a cabbage, God love you. I hope you just a tender one.
Speaker 5: And let me tell you how not worrying about what somebody six you us, he can do for this country right now, right now, in our country, as far as the democratic products concerned, and I'm not claiming them right now, but I'm still rocking with them that if we could put up to the side that Pete Boudage is is a open homosexual in a loving relationship with his husband, He's probably probably the best candidate out said of I love President Gavin Newsom to run this country. He's probably the best person to run this country. But you're so worried about what his sexuality is. I almost wish he would own it and come out and say, I'm married to a man. Sometimes things happen his way, sometimes things happen my way. What difference does that make of me running this country efficiently and effectively, having the knowledge and the experience to turn America back on it to a great democracy and make this country a good, a good place to live and a safe place to live.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think. I think not because I don't want him to be a number one. I think he would first need to be a number two. He would need to be probably be a vice to somebody so so people he can prove himself. Unfortunately, yes, yeah, unfortunately, I'd like to say, do I think he could do the president's job? I absolutely do. But I think people, just like a woman, they are not ready. I don't know why. I mean, we certainly run households.
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 4: You know you're raised by one, most of us, I don't understand it.
Speaker 5: And here's the killing cart me. Let me just say this, because y'all know I'm heshy, weak. You always feel something, so you got to have the balls to do it. Balls are delicate and soft and if you hit them, get their break. A KOUCHI a woman baby is strong. It's built for rough and tough and wear and tear and bang bang bang. So which one would you rather be?
Speaker 4: I don't. I got to say. I've always liked being a girl myself, but yeah, no, I don't understand, like, I don't get any of it. I'm always amazed and I'm always shocked, and that's why my feelings get hurt and I get disappointed in people because I just can't imagine the things that I'm hearing on TV.
Speaker 5: But people, if you take a power, take power from a person, they don't have the power to use it against you. And people keep hollering, But that wouldn't be presidential Trump is in office. That word should be obsolete right now, that word you'd be eradicated, like he wants to me. In my opinion, he wants to eradicate the trans people. And I said this in twenty fIF twenty nineteen, and it looks like it's trying to happen because they have five gender from the Care for us. They said it was going to be for the youth, which I was not in disagreement with, but now is for everybody.
Speaker 6: Well, they don't want to pay for it. The care is yeah, Medicaid, right, they don't want to pay for it. They think, yeah, and we're it's just gonna fly fly out from there and grow from there. So it's not like that's the only place that it is. I mean, we saw this week which I was shocked. The IRS has a new policy, so we have in this country separation of church and state right and churches were never supposed to give an opinion.
Speaker 4: While now the the the I R S has had a policy shift and they are talking about getting rid of the Johnson Amendment which has been in place for under President Johnson for seventy years, where churches are not allowed to back or give money for political figures, and they're talking about doing away with that in order to keep their tax exempts at us doing away with it, which I never in this in a million years thought that we'd see.
Speaker 5: That again, because they know that they know how much power people the churches have, because people listen to their pastors and to their minaces.
Speaker 4: And to their people there some of them are crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's the truth too, but they figured they can persuade them like they could flock, you know. And so if he threatens them with or we're going to charge your church taxes, then most of the preachers who not most some of the preachers who that is their only livelihood and the only thing they bring in, why would they, you know, risk having their livelihoods stripped. So they're going to play the game. It's all the fear, let me tell you. Something. The fear that this man instills in their body is whoa and he has the power to do he gotta run a skill like roaches.
Speaker 4: He has. But let me tell you he's he and I mean the bromance is definitely over. He's calling, he's telling Uh. Trump is saying that Mosque is like lost his mind. Mosque is now talking about two party system. He wants to have the America system. I read somewhere that Trump made a comment about I think it was on News Nation that he's talking about, uh, looking into seeing whether we can deport Mosque. Can you can you even imagine Tesla's not too happy? He has taking a nose dive in his his monies. I I you know, Mosque uh kind of kind of crazy? Did you did I see that that Trump bought a streaming platform now on top of it, talk about this. This sounds so like Hitler who wanted to who controlled the imputent? They control the news, They control you know, the information that's released. And I'm thinking, please Jesus, let me let that be a mistake.
Speaker 5: You know, Bobby, we we holler all the time. You get, especially with the younger generations, they planning our face to play in the face. They're planning enough face, he's playing face. Of course, if you can throw the news, the media, if you could throw you get to dictate what people can see think and how they see and think. You know it is it's a bootprint from the Nazi Germany era.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't have to be everybody. It just have to be a group, you know, enough people that you can kind of turn. It's crazy, It's absolutely crazy. I mean, he wants to get rid of Planned parenthood. I know that a fed a federal judge kind of blocked that the funding that goes into Planned parent But the abortion, whether you agree about agree with it or not, I think it's less than ten percent of what they do. Ninety percent of free mammograms, free healthcare, contraceptive so you don't have to have an abortion, contraceptive care, you know, iud's pill, all that jazz. There's so much more you can't. I mean, there's someone who can't afford healthcare and now that you're getting rid of their Medicaid. You know, I just don't. I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Truth. Plus it's called the streaming. I knew that I saw that somewhere.
Speaker 5: Well, the way he says, he tells us sneakest bibles a white privilege cause him having this, did this, and he is everything that y'all said that the presidents are not supposed to people in those positions of power because it would be a conflict of interest. He was like, the here with what y'all say, I'm doing what the hell y'all was, and what he is doing is with letting him do Let's not put I can't even put it all the weight on Trump to say, oh he does they're allowing him to do this.
Speaker 4: Right. He came in saying he was a disruptor, saying that that he was going to do all this stuff and he's doing it. So I'm not surprised. I'm disappointed. Every time I see something calm, I go. I com believe that somewhere our system didn't do away with that. Something else I was super disappointed was as I saw that comber from Kentucky. He sits on the Ways and Means Committee or a House Overside committee, excuse me, and he another which hump. They brought in doctor O'Connor, who is President Biden's physician, and they wanted him to give information you know about his well being. You know, is he crazy?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 4: Is he? And doctor O'Connor took the fifth and they're trying to say, well, that proves that he's guilty. No, it's not. We have hip hop. You can't speak about. You can't confirm if somebody's a patient, if they're living, You can't give any any type. He didn't do anything. He got boxed into a corner. And that's about the only answer that he could give if he want to be strict of his license or dinged or whatever the hell he do. But I'm thinking this guy is gone.
Speaker 5: Trumpets, the nervous and about anybody's mentioned competition. When you listen to him be good guy, that thing is off the rails.
Speaker 4: Well, because then that's what I was thinking. I'm thinking he is not flaming. He's not thinking about this because we could bring it his doctor. Do you really think he's a healthy cholesterol if he eats at McDonald's every night? Do you really?
Speaker 5: You'd probably get a discount though, But.
Speaker 4: You know it's it's don't open the door for stuff like the Hunter Biden stuff. Let it go because your kids are just gonna start to be looked at you know, it's it's it's so stupid and everything is so punitive. You know, he's mad at Massachusetts because we support everything that he's he's against, and now he's holding one hundred and eight million from our school systems. This is These are funds that they used to for mental health, for summer camps, for supplies. I don't not know how many supplies they have, because I know my sister has to supply everything. But I think she said, excuse me, coffee, paper and stuff like that. It's crazy.
Speaker 5: We are pushing a rock upper heel with that, with the way our country is going by, because they are stripping so many people out of position of power because all you have to do is speak against him or not agree with on his texts what he was and he wasn't smart and doing, but he learned from experience at the vice president, Mike Pince did not fall in line that anybody that he put in any kind of position funder him, whether they agreed or not. You had to do what he told you to do or you will immediately out. So now he got enough henchmen that will do whatever he wants him to. What's her name, that's a known uh jfk R k JR. They will do what they are told or they will be replaced. And he is proven that time and time again from frying General Za. We are in such a precarious position in this country that has got us to be so scared by because I'm telling you I don't know. I'm glad I got more days behind me than ahead of me. And with AI coming in so hot and heavy, people will lose their jobs. This medicaid cut and this welfare and the food stamps cut. Bobby is going to be so crazy because it got me in fear that they're going to close down a lot of the rural hospitals where a lot of people can't get to here. They're gonna and food stamps will become a thing of the past for so many. They're gonna put armed guards and stuff in the grocery store. You know, you go into some source now and everything halfway is locked up. You got to push for the surface attended to come to let you into by the older into and toothpaste move because of all of the stealing, they're gonna start stealing food big time. So they're gonna put armed guards and so it's or rob you as you leave in the grocery stoes your groceries.
Speaker 4: No, it'd be more like that. They're gonna be desperate. It is scary. I mean, we've got to again, I keep looking at the midterms. They're a year and a half away. We have got to start to build a correct message and people have to pay it.
Speaker 5: That was a great message that That was a great message and piece of information that you share there. I don't know a lot of people know, even myself, if these these laws are not going to kick in until after the midterms. We really need to put that out publicly big time so people will understand, Yeah, it ain't got me yet, but it's going to give me. So I still better vote right because like now you're getting a.
Speaker 4: Sick because they're just gonna forget. They're gonna go, oh yeah. And that's what happens with It's not just Trump. That's what happens with a lot of stuff. There are some positive things that Biden put into place that are only right now, like the chips, not the chips, there's a piece of it I believe that are only right now coming in and bringing money in and who does it look like is bringing the money in. But it wasn't It wasn't this president. It was the last administration. Because that's just the way it goes. It takes sometimes this infrastructure that has to be built. There were all sorts of reasons, but.
Speaker 5: Kind of like when I go to the bathroom and pee, I gotta wait take the plan.
Speaker 4: But once it starts, it don't even.
Speaker 5: Oh, I have those issues, Bobby, I go to the bathroom like okay, oh any time, Oh my god, Okay, I'm done. It's still keep.
Speaker 4: Going, like, well, girls don't have that problem. But I saw you last night. It's three thirty in the morning when you went live when you were taping, I went, I don't believe she's up in the middle of the night, And yes you were, because yeah, after you hit forget if you hit forty, but fifty, forget it. You definitely are tinkling in the middle of the night.
Speaker 5: I'm still thirty nine and now will be thirty nine on Monday the fourteenth, Thanks y'all. So I'm enjoying my thirty ninth birthday. We meet one mow and a gee because it ain't never going past them.
Speaker 4: Did you see that one of the things that Trump had voted ONB. We were going to get all of the documents for the JFK assassination, we were going to get all of the information for Epstein. Well, now all of a sudden, mom's the word on that there's still a minute missing from the tape of the night that he was that he was alone in his when he's supposedly he had killed himself and I think he probably did. But where's the one minute and there's no there's any We were also supposed to be able to see his his book, right, the book of clients, And now all of a sudden, Pim Bondi says, oh no, even though she said, I have to vet this book that did never exist. It was on her desk. She know she it doesn't have that. There is no book. He never had a client list.
Speaker 5: Again, he has surrounded himself with a team of you will do as I say, or you will be immediately halted.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he was, Oh, he was furious. Somebody asked about that and he said, we have this big tragedy, which they're right, but they just wanted to know. Well, we're going to find out what the minute is. You said we'd be transparent and you're not being We're still missing the minute. Where's the minute? It's all on the tape, So why can't we? And he was outraged, he was he was absolutely outraged. Yeah, I don't know, I saw it. The other thing I thought was absolutely crazy was he had net and Yahoo in this, and you know, I'm sure there's a lot of kissing of the ring and all of that nonsense by Net Yahoo and one of the parting gifts that he had given him. I mean, we're supposed to have the ceasefire. None of this is one. Is it going to be over? He was going to take care of that. Remember on day one he's put he put him in for a Nobel Peace Prize, And I thought, how can you put somebody in for a Nobel Peace Prize when there's no peace shot. You haven't done anything yet.
Speaker 5: Again that y'all keep questioning Biden his validity and mental capacity. You might want to start with the one that's the leader in charge of Do you remember those science sci fi movies when we were children and they were all the eighties would come and the first thing they would stay when they land to your leaders, Take us to your leader. Where the hell are those alies right now, because that would take their ads three to a golf course and say right there that you ain't gonna take him to the White House, and he might not be a mar Lago, but you're damned you'll be on a golf course absolutely.
Speaker 4: And it's I mean, he's been busy with his tariffs. So the tariffs are going again. I think we have a couple of weeks, but supposedly I've heard all so it's the numbers. Last I heard was thirty percent and that was Philippines, Muldavi, Algeria, Libya, Iraq. You know, he's hitting everybody, so well, we'll have to see about that. I mean, there were a direct relation to one of the things I saw come up today just on the local news there, so you know how it's Amazon Prime and they said that Amazon Prime is down h forty one percent this year and not just Amazon Prime, all all internet spending and that's got that's due to the tariffs. And people are so in sure what's going to happen with the economy that they're holding back.
Speaker 5: Listen, Bobby, I'm scared of SIN twelve because you don't know. And then after he did not go through Congers, and he did not go through the Senate to fire on Iran. You know, we didn't know what was going to happen. And they said he fired at the new spots, but according to them, they had already been pre warn All of their weapons that they had were already gone, so you get empty targets. That just was a waste of time to incite something. But you know, they don't incite anything over there. But that means maybe he figured he'll get a part and if he incites something he did before. It was just a waste of time. Yeah, it was just a waste of time. It was a waste of energy, and it was it was a false threat. You keep crying, wolf, somebody's going to answer.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know. Oh that's all. That's all I have. Where what are you up to for the rest of the.
Speaker 5: Week, Bobby Clifford. We are just glad to be back to season five. We are going to make some adjustments over here, ladies and jail, because we realized that in order for us to keep up with the times, we're gonna have to get a little tying stamp over here. So we're gonna do a little face stift over here. We want to bring we get some new ideas for season five because we want our audience, our listening audience, to be a little more involved with us with the show. Because you guys do thing comings, but we want more. We want you actually to interact with us on the show because again laughing line is about transfer and information. As American American citizens, we are teaching and learning from each other, teaching too and learning from But I am on the road with Tiffany Hadis July seventeenth. That will we get the Funny Bone in Cleveland. Get your tickets on the website of the box office. I'm also to them with Tiffany had It to go to Tiffany Haddis dot com for ticket information. The movie I shot was so great, great experience, and I'm just looking forward to my birthday on Monday.
Speaker 4: Turning through, I wish I was with you.
Speaker 5: Cancers and cancers in the house, say hello all the cancers and listen. We we watch the news, we understand where we are, and we think that we empower this. Speaking out loud is one thing, but as Bobby always says, your power is in the vote. Before they try to strip us away, from with the midtims. You better use it right now, like you like, your life depends on it, because to be honest, your your life really does depend on you. Can see that y'all have voted wrong, and you voted some of you guys voted against your own bits interests because if you didn't like somebody's skin color or class. But look what, we'll look at what you're losing behind it. You better pay attention to what's happening to you and not to me. It's happening to you. Yeah, Oh that's what I got, Bobby, That's what I get.
Speaker 4: Nothing. I just I want. I want people to call when they're upset, even when if you you have a Democratic congressman or or senator, don't just be upset and call the Republican ones. Call and let people know what you're upset about. Let them know what you want to see. One of the biggest things that we have to do. I'm like the presidential election. I hope that they are adjusting the word and speaking to the working man you know, or reaching them. But for all those people that stayed home, those are the ones that scare me. Get those people off gravel, rouse them, light a fire under them. Let them know how important this is, because we can have a lousy year and a half and things can pick up after the midterms if there were some changes in Congress and Senate, or we can have a lousy a lot of damage general with the next the next three and a half years. I want people to pay attention and don't say, oh, my vote doesn't matter. Yes it does. That's why they're they're literally stalking them to get your vote. It matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pay attention to this, this big ass dumb bill because I'm telling you them right now. Retake the time to research some pages in the bill, especially if you fear a certain marginalized group, demographic, area of race, or class. Because they only use the face of America and food stamps the meat end Up bill. I promise you it will affect you as somebody's you know, if you're not feilthy reaching, that's true, as says most of us, most of us are not. You better check and see if you are on page eighteen, two hundred and eight or thirty nine, because who knows, thirty nine is my favorite number right now? Okay, so yes, thank you guys for doing us here at lap A Larne, Bobby Clifford working.
Speaker 4: You can follow me at Clifford Bobby on Instagram, Life and Learn podcast you on Facebook it is Bobby Clifford as well as tech Talk how about you.
Speaker 5: And you can follow me on all social media platforms as Slay Monroe on Instagram My Monro Flame. I'm telling you guys right now, we appreciate you getting the last season five. We are going to step up our game so that we can keep these politics coming at least having an open discussion right now while we can, because the fear is there may come a time to where we may be censored because we can't speak against the person that you guys want, who's to put in office, who he's trying to make himself a king. There are no kings in America, which why America, which is why America was founded to be a democracy, because we did not want the dictatorship of a king. So in order to get rid of somebody who think that they are king with no royal blood and a diaper, you ready to go your ass to the pose and vote. Ladies and gentlemen, here a laugh and learning. The motto has not changed, will not change, and cannot change. We are not here to change your mind. We are only here now, I mean we're not We're not here to change your mind. We're only here for you to get to use. Your mind.
Speaker 4: Is your mind and your vote or a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even get that without right tonight, job.
Speaker 4: Late.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for doing us. Thank thank you to our producer Aaron. We appreciate you. Guys. Listen, keep your heads you, keep your eyes focused, keep your ears open, keep your mind fresh, and continuously refresh your page, not your social media page, but your mind page, because an old mind will keep an old mind set, or the refresh page will show you the same picture that you've been looking at with a different set of eyes. This is Flame on Roe. This is my beautiful co host Bobby Clifford. This is Laugh and Learn Season one, episode I mean, season five, episode one, only because of you. Thank you, flame It, Thank you everyone, Deuces. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio, app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany hattish Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Row. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn