Speaker 1: Gambling was something that I did. This is Dan Patrick takes a gamble. One of my bookies died at the Kitchen Table, a podcast vehicle for Dan to talk about his love of gambling. One bet, another bet, another bet.
Speaker 2: Without doing the actual gambling. You're a coward.
Speaker 1: It's easy to have a scapegoat.
Speaker 3: And now joined by Bad Larry, Shay and Irving and Dylan the graphics guy.
Speaker 1: I have friends. Here's Dan Patrick. Well, are we ready to get started?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm ready, Dan, Okay, Bad Larry's joining us. I got Shay. There's Dylan Ray, the producer, Marvin listening in on this, Sammy Pe, are you.
Speaker 5: There with us?
Speaker 1: I never left Dan, I'm here all right. Sammy P, who covers betting for a nesson Fox Sports, host of the Chicken Dinner podcast. And I guess you gave Shay and Dylan a winter last night, Sammy.
Speaker 3: P and Ray, let's not forget picture day.
Speaker 5: Ray. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I try and give the crew some some crumbs every once in a while. Dan, I try my best.
Speaker 1: Okay, BC plus five and a half. They ended up winning outright against Miami, and it would have been nice to get that kind of information for the podcast. Not for just you know, these guys, but maybe you could help me today with that, Sammy.
Speaker 3: I'll do my best. And I don't have your number, but I you know, if they also could have passed.
Speaker 1: It along in the U. No, no, no, I'm not a gambler, but I could have used this to give to my audience instead of these three knuckleheads. That would have been nice, A little bigger payoff here about it. We're trying to entertain a nation, Sammy.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bad Larry's in Jersey. Bad Larry is not in a good mood, and it has nothing to do with gambling. Larry, would you like to explain.
Speaker 4: I'm going to cook a great mood, Dan, but matis one the town down here is not happy. Coach Bilodo Jeff left lunch. He's telling me that at one point thirty there's going to be a meeting in Trenton to suspend the state championship game from Saturday. I don't know. I can't imagine that happening.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: What happened is that there was a controversial finish. And this is the town that Larry lives in, or By, and he has lunch with the coach of Manasquan. Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know if we should say that, Dan, I don't know if he's skipping out of school to come here or he's got on a break.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well maybe he just stops by, you know, drive by to say a load of people. Okay, yeah something, okay, so controversial loss that when we saw it last second shot, there was probably four tenths of a second still left on the clock. The officials ruled it that it didn't count. Therefore was it. Camden ended up winning the game, and now they're going to be playing this Saturday in the state tournament.
Speaker 5: Finally, Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: I said in a nutshell, Dan, I can't the rest came back on the court where they should have just left. They made the call in live action. They came back on the court for some reason and overturn their decision. Where you know, we see refs, especially in a game like that, they run to the locker room as soon as the game's over. You know, it's not like college or pros where the ball the clock stops when the ball goes through to who. This game was over scored with four seconds. One res emphatically said basket good. The other ref is leaving the court like he's supposed to. He gets circled back somehow they needed center court. They discuss it and they over They say the basket was no good and I said, no, no reason given why they changed it.
Speaker 1: Well, they can't use replay. They don't use replay. That's where I don't know what they were discussing to say. You know, one second thought, that basket didn't count. I thought, when the officials go into the locker room, that means the game is over right.
Speaker 4: They had never they had never made it to the locker room. Had they made it to the locker room to be a mood point, Manasque would have won the game and they'd be playing against the team from Newark on Saturday. I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there, I think the adjunct.
Speaker 4: I think the injunction that they're trying to get is to postpone that Saturday game so they can make a decision on this. But I almost think it would be better for just you know, it was a bad call. I don't know what why you overturned it, but go on. I think Camden probably spanks the team from Newark and a week from now, we forget about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that makes it even worse if Camden wins the state.
Speaker 4: It was a huge upset for Manusque to beat cam and they're like rank number two. Saint Rose I think, I believe is number one. My high school dam number one in the state. I think camd is number two in the state. And I don't know where Manusque is in the state.
Speaker 5: But how much money is getting bet on high school basketball in New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Not much, say me and the me and the boys. I actually I actually lost the I gave eight I took canned and given eighteen. Wow at the table.
Speaker 1: Pretty high stakes, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it did take place in New Jersey, so it is the game.
Speaker 1: There has to be a line on this game. Yeah, I would think so, I would think so. All right, so that's the big news out of Jersey. Let me recap from last week on Dan Patrick takes a gamble. Shay minus three. You lost zero units last week. Dylan's minus eleven. He lost nine units last week. Yeah bad. Larry is plus three and a half units. He lost one unit last week. Sammy p is doing really really well. Let's see he is plus I think you're twenty units above. Does that sound right? So far in the college basketball season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all time in basketball. This has been sort of a war. But I can tell you, Dan, and I want to thank you and your tremendous crew. Since I came on your show on December seventh, I finished football like twenty six and thirteen, which is almost impossible. I mean, it is like it's a gloat but it's also like I'm realizing it's not real somehow. But these people that caught on because of this show think I'm like I walk on water, and it's like that's almost the worst place to be because if you go twenty six and thirteen, odds are good, you could very easily go thirteen and twenty six. Yeah, in the following thirty nine. And I just try and tell people like it's good right now, but it probably gets worse. So that was a fun stretch and I swear man, it just got hot at the right time at the other football.
Speaker 1: And Sammy p is here to help make everyone smarter getting ready for March Madness, who he likes, and maybe some surprises as well. The best process for betting March Madness, So we'll have that for you coming up as we recap Bad Larry. You won on Rutgers against Michigan Dylan. Dylan, you lost every clean sweet fan. You lost every bet.
Speaker 6: Yepratulations, that's hard to do. It actually is hard to do. As I've said, it's almost as hard as winning every bet.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh shay, you were spotty did okay? Kind of? In basketball?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Three and two in basketball. Rory freaking McElroy every single this son of a bitch, every time he corn holds me, Danny and I keep betting him.
Speaker 1: What was the big one? Saint Mary's versus Pepperdine. Saint Mary's minus fifteen and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah that covered? Yeah, yeah, absolutely? Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 1: That leads us to this week, Bad Larry. I'll let you let you start.
Speaker 4: I sent my pics in last night, Dan, and I had Villanova against Seaton Hall. I can't believe Seaton Hall beat him. So I lost to Villanova and I won the Yukon game. I don't know. If you go watch the Yukon game, they're given five and a half, they're up thirteen or fifteen. You know, they scored four points in the last eight minutes of the game. Are they trying not cover, but they hit two foul shots with thirty seconds to go to cover. So I went one in one last night. And I don't really have anything today because I was involved in this conversation about the Manasquent High School. I didn't do any pictures this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Yet, okay, and there's no Formula one this week.
Speaker 4: I asked the coach if he wanted to come on here. Yeah, and he had to get back to school. But he says he's got something going on with ESPN tonight, some call or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't care about that. I care about this show. I used to work at ESPN, not anymore, Larry.
Speaker 4: I'll make him get on if they if they changed the thing, I'll just say, you have.
Speaker 1: To do it would have been nice if all of a sudden you go and here's the coach of Manasquan and he's joining us now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he had to go back to teach now he teaches at the school. Also, he here like an eleventh thirty day.
Speaker 2: Come on, he's just ducking the hard hitting questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're covering for him, you're covering.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are ye who leaves lunch before lunchtime.
Speaker 4: He does every day. He's a hard on me out, I'm telling him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so uh shay, you have some futures. These have already covered Alabama to win the SEC.
Speaker 5: No, we already we talked about them on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought these were Alabama to win the Secwentucky.
Speaker 5: To win, marsh Madness, I was staying daddy all that shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, So those are futures, Yeah, yeah, what do you have for us today?
Speaker 5: I got the South Bama Jacks with some South in your mouth, laying two and a half against Southern Ducks, laying the three against the Sanders. And then I got a I got a moneyline parlay that Ray forgot to put on here but bottom it's South Bama, it's whiskey, and it's Arizona money line plus one fifty three, hitting that like a Northern. I got a couple of futures for the a SEC attorney Duke, they AC attorney fau big Sky, got the Montana sun Belt JMU plus one forty. They're gonna run the whole damn thing from football to basketball. And we got some Yeah, so your parlay is here. I got the next page, Danny, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you yelled at Ray and normally I'm fine with that.
Speaker 5: I wasn't yelling. You scolded him, fair.
Speaker 1: So South Bama money line, Arizona money line versus UCLA WI was kinds of money line versus Rutgers.
Speaker 5: All right, golf, Yeah, Headecki Matt Suwey, that's what I call him, and Chaffully his Shofley Chaffully top twenty Parla plus one seventy seven. And then we got spring training. Danny, it's go time.
Speaker 7: Of course, it is.
Speaker 1: Rangers plus one hundred, Braves plus one twelve.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like it. Man, Are we desperate? I don't know if I ever bet on spring training? I did bet on preseason football. Oh yeah, and I did bet on All Star games. Yeah, first quarter over, it's all on the table. Yeah, But I never got that down, that that desperate.
Speaker 2: You've never been betting preseason hockey games?
Speaker 1: I did that board, No, but I did preseason football.
Speaker 2: That's even That's actually might be the worst one.
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 1: So it's sad?
Speaker 2: Spring training? I mean spring training is pretty.
Speaker 1: Rough, Dylan.
Speaker 6: What do you have for us all right the h the Arnold Palmer Invitational. I'm going Harris English top five plus one thousand, came in second last year, Sung JM to win plus six thousand. This would be a big one for And I'm betting on Sung Jay every week until he wins. He's due for at least one this year. I do love him all right. And Eric von Ruyan top ten plus fa.
Speaker 1: Okay, he wears like funky pants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got the monopoly Man mustache.
Speaker 1: Oh he does yeah, okay, Uh anything else?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 6: Also this weekend is the Puerto Rico Open for the losers in the PGA Tour. So I'm going to Aaron Rye to win plus three thousand because he wears those two black golf gloves and it drives me nuts.
Speaker 2: So I'm I'm fading myself.
Speaker 1: Didn't Tommy two gloves Gainey?
Speaker 5: He used to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then he got arrested. I think for he was propositioning, ah really with the gloves on. I don't know if he had the gloves on orrong like on the road or I think side of the road guy. Maybe Ray, would you check that with Tommy Gainey? Like Eddie Murphy side of the Road guy, and uh, who's the English actor.
Speaker 5: Grant the road guy? Yeah, wasn't a what's his name? Rob? Uh?
Speaker 1: Not rob Low?
Speaker 5: No goodness, No, he wouldn't do that. No, I'll forget it. What do you have?
Speaker 1: Road?
Speaker 8: So Tommy two Gloves was arrested for major prostitution human trafficking.
Speaker 7: He just signed a plead deal major it said, major human twenty.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's just an add on. The DA wants to make a headline. That's not fair. Human trafficking. Come on, yeah, just make a splash me a break.
Speaker 7: Surprise, surprise, that happened in Florida.
Speaker 5: That's why you do it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say Myrtle Beach, but Florida's probably good.
Speaker 5: That's why you do it. Rubber crafted safer that way. No human trafficking there, No way have you done that to me. No, Danny, I'm a happily married man four h dany have done a lot of things before my life that the tennis moms will Oh.
Speaker 1: That's right, the tennis moms are gonna tell your wife.
Speaker 5: Roommate, I mean, Danny, I was I lived in strip clubs and casinos for a good fifteen years of my life.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yes, Marvin Shay, can I ask you a question? Oh, where's your curse of monogamy?
Speaker 5: I mean your wedding ring? It's around the neck right here.
Speaker 2: Oh, look at that.
Speaker 1: Somewhere makes it easier to take it off.
Speaker 5: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh this little thing here just decoration, Yeah, Christmas ornament? What else, Dylan? What else do you have?
Speaker 2: So college basketball?
Speaker 6: I'm thrown in Purdue to win the title plus seven fifty hedge my Arizona future.
Speaker 2: That's definitely not going to happen.
Speaker 6: Pacific plus ten against Pepperdine. Pepperdin'es on my shit list for some reason, So I'm going to be fading them.
Speaker 5: Probably the Christian fundamentalism.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know what, it doesn't exactly give them bonus points, but in chase it does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, national champs.
Speaker 1: In the afterlife, right, Yeah, they're winning the big game, that's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're all.
Speaker 1: Going over under. They can't be under because that means they're yeah, they're overcomers. Yeah, so are you? What else do you have there?
Speaker 2: I got u c.
Speaker 6: L A plus nine against Zona and uh well UFC bout this weekend, Dan, I got a parlay, Peter Yon money Line, Kevin Holland money Line, and Dustin Pourier money line plus seven nine?
Speaker 1: Is it Sean O'Malley?
Speaker 2: Is he fighting this weekend?
Speaker 1: I thought he was like he's the he's kind of the next Connor McGregor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like a big he has a big other ventures guy in addition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a good fighter too, but he's a lot of fun.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's fighting Marlon Vera.
Speaker 5: Che Vera.
Speaker 1: I'll take that Cheeto beat him. I think he's only had one loss. Yeah, I'll take Look at me. I am mister mister uf guy. What is that what Larry calls it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Spring training baseball and now UFC.
Speaker 1: Have you Have you been that desperate bad Larry that you would you would bet spring training?
Speaker 4: I have never, Like you said earlier, I definitely betseason pro football. I think everyone, every gambler best preseason pro football. I have never bet a great Food League Baseball game, never in my life, and.
Speaker 3: I never will.
Speaker 1: Listen, Larry, what about you, Sammy P. Have you you bet spring training?
Speaker 4: Of course? Let's see.
Speaker 3: Not only I've bet on rats in the alley, I've bet on dice and Driver's ed class.
Speaker 1: Right, brother, Okay, that seems pretty bad, but that's before you became a smart gambler.
Speaker 3: That's what we'll go with.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, okay, all right, So Sammy p is here to help. Sammy decided, I don't know how long ago, to make fewer bets, so you didn't do what Shay normally does and have like thirty eight bets for the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Won money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I picked something off the value Manu Shae goes to the buffet. It's okay. I mean, look, we're all different. It's it's all good. So the game that I liked is going to be over by the time the show airs because it's the one o'clock Valley game. So let's go to the three thirty Eastern game. I like Belmont. We laid thirteen and thirteen and a half against Valpo. Valpo is atrocious. I think they're gonna lose by twenty plus. And then in the night game in the Valley. I did grow up in the Missouri Valley Conference, so I've been watching these games for decades. Illinois Chicago is just a train wreck on offense right now, but they've been playing better defense and they've shifted some of their rotations. We bet under one thirty six, it's now one thirty five. I mean, I still like it. I can't act like one point it's going to be, you know, the end of the world. But yeah, Belmont to win handily and then the under in Illinois, Chicago and Southern Illinois. That's Arch Madness.
Speaker 1: Okay, who do you love to win March Madness?
Speaker 3: Well, it's a complex question. Like if you were going to say, pick a team to win it, I might go, you know, Arizona, Tennessee. But for the price, I think the best bet to make right now, if you haven't done it, I've told everybody I've ever met to make this bet already. Shay, you know it's Kentucky to make the final four. Are they going to win the title? Probably not, But at one sportsbook they are thirty five to one to win the whole thing. And then you look at Yukon and Yukon's five to one, and I just I don't think the disparity is that big. Yukon's good, Yukon's not great, But Kentucky Danny has seven NBA players, They've got four first rounders, they've got three seven footers. Three guys shoot forty five percent and I get it. Oh, they don't play any defense. They've scored one hundred six times this year. You got to stop them too, man. And I think if they get to the Elite eight and you're holding seven to one on them to make the final four, you literally can't lose. You could bet off it, you could hedge it. I'm not going to give you a title winner because that's a crap shoot. I do like Kentucky to make a run and that final four. Bet on them at seven to one, I think is super live. They are the most talented team in the country. Yes they're young, but man, can they shoot.
Speaker 1: They're always young because everybody stays for six months and then that's it. That's part of the I don't think anybody's had more talent with less results than John Calla Perry.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, however, this team is as talented as the last team he had this good and that was the fifteen team that I believe started thirty seven and zero with Karl Anthony Towns, Devin Booker, the Harrison Twins. Like that team went all the way to the final four, and I think lost in Wisconsin who lost to Duke. I mean, this team has two top ten picks, and if nobody listening has seen Reed Shepherd shoot, he's shooting over fifty percent from three. Dan, I'd love to see you shoot against Reed Shepherd in the cave. That would be that'd be musty TV man.
Speaker 1: I think I could take Jeff Shepherd his dad, but I can't take Reed Shepherd. I don't know if I could take Reed Shepherd's mom, who also played basketball. I think at Kentucky, I think you're selling yourself short. Dan, Thank you Sammy k Oh. By the way, Larry, you lost the Max versus stop and bet to Dylan last week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said that earlier. I said I owned a Dylan twenty bucks. You want me to Venmo and I.
Speaker 1: Know what Wait, Larry don't know what Venmo is.
Speaker 5: Larry tried to cut a check, he said, can I mail you a check?
Speaker 4: Where do you want me to mail the twenty dollars bill? If it gets swollen, it gets stolen, Dylan.
Speaker 6: It's not twenty bucks anymore, Larry. There's a ten point big every week. Yeah, we can plant this out as long as you like it.
Speaker 2: A library book. He never turned in.
Speaker 1: You ever got a book?
Speaker 4: And Dylan, I think you said you were going to come to Atlantic City. I was gonna buy you a couple of drinks. What happened to that?
Speaker 2: I didn't go to Atlantic City?
Speaker 4: Last week you were texting me drunk, texting.
Speaker 2: Me whoa, whoa, whoa. Those weren't meant for you, Larry, But well, I said.
Speaker 4: All of you were welcome anytime. Sammy p I don't know where you live, but you're welcome anytime.
Speaker 1: Also, Yeah, because Larry doesn't go any long.
Speaker 3: Way for you know, I'll drive a long way Larry.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Sammy, Larry never goes to us. Always have to go to Larry. And that's I've been to.
Speaker 4: The studio three times. Dan, you you announced two years ago you owe me a trip down here. Don't bring this stuff up.
Speaker 1: I just did here once, I know, but I'm not part of you know, the gambling guys, the gambling crew here that you know once a piece of you. They want to take out drinking and they wanted to do darts.
Speaker 2: And I went up there once.
Speaker 4: It didn't work out too good for the guys in the cave. I could come back. I'm going to I'm going to Maine for easter.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold hold on. Now you got you came up here and you guys had some games that you played. There were some drinking games. There was pool. There were darts.
Speaker 4: Correct, no, no darts, cornhole.
Speaker 1: Cornhole and uh some pool.
Speaker 4: Correct pull at the bar, horse game or something.
Speaker 1: Did you throw up when you were up here?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did you some ugly bourbon with you on your baby?
Speaker 1: Did you throw up when you came up here?
Speaker 4: I don't dan, I don't think so. Honestly, I got thrown up in a long long time.
Speaker 1: Well your best friend said that you threw up.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's possible.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know. I didn't lose a game.
Speaker 2: Okay, he held your hair back for you.
Speaker 1: So cute, It's so cute. Okay. Uh. Sammy P, thank you as always for bringing some professionalism into this god forsaken podcast. We appreciate that, and once again, you can follow Sammy P on the Chicken Dinner podcast. Also he covers betting for Nessen and Fox Sports. Thank you, Sammy, Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: By the way, quote of the show, did you throw up. I don't.
Speaker 1: Usually you remember or there's a reminder. If you threw up, you know, no matter how.
Speaker 2: Drunk you are, you'll remember a few Like the.
Speaker 1: Next day you might remember wake up in your own vomit. Yeah, yeah, this wasn't me.
Speaker 5: Somebody must have thrown up all over me.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh so, uh bad? Larry. Let us know if you get the high school coach of Manasquan on maybe next week, you know, we could talk to him.
Speaker 4: I'll send you out. We'll see what happens at one o'clock or two o'clock.
Speaker 1: There's nothing's gonna happen. There's nothing nothing. Okay, you're always sitting in rate, Go go, don't throw up. Larry busiest man, I know, yeah he does. He acts like he's the busiest guy unemployed.
Speaker 2: How do you not get bored of eating?
Speaker 1: He does the same thing every single day, like eating.
Speaker 2: The same exact thing every day on your own volition.
Speaker 1: And he and he makes it seem he's busy doing nothing.
Speaker 2: He's good at making it sick.
Speaker 1: And then he didn't have any time to make any bets. He's like, oh you know, I didn't have any time.
Speaker 5: I imagine being raised waitress every single day.
Speaker 1: That's what Larry does when he's there.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. If you're Larry's waitress. Every day he gets the same waitress, and I guarantee it's been for twenty years and she has to deal with his dumb jokes and his awful orders every single day.
Speaker 1: We probably ordered the same thing exactly, and he probably sits at the bar.
Speaker 5: Oh, she just brings it out right away. Yeah, sad life, I.
Speaker 1: Will say bad. Larry is a great dart player, great dark player.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's probably got our number in darks. I beat him in pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I saw that. But you know, Larry was banged up when I walked into that bar later in the afternoon, and I could tell there were some bobbly.
Speaker 2: Nis he had ahead of steam gun at that point.
Speaker 1: He had a steam of head going.
Speaker 8: He's like, I'm gonna throw up, Like Larry invited us all to your house, and I was like, I don't think that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: It was, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Going it wasn't a good idea.
Speaker 6: He texted at like eleven, He's like, come over to Dan's and I was like, Larry, I'm wasted and that's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you'll come over to my house wasted at other events, not not that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well you know, if it's like a formal event, yeah, like a.
Speaker 5: Christ that's what I show up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, uh, that's it. We did it. We did another episode.
Speaker 8: I got one more thing from what we talked about to start the show. I have odds for Jake Paul and Mike Tyson right now because they're going to fight.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that that's not until July.
Speaker 7: It's early odds that could change.
Speaker 1: Okay, I doubt it.
Speaker 7: Do we want him now or should we say we can do it?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 8: Jake Paul is minus three sixty one. Tyson's plus three hundred.
Speaker 5: This has got to be fake. This is like wrestling. It's got to be fake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's got to be fake.
Speaker 5: I'm taking Tyson money line knock out.
Speaker 7: Paul got crushed by Fury and he's not even good.
Speaker 5: I don't understand Fury's brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, the bad one.
Speaker 5: This ain't real.
Speaker 1: I wish it was. I mean, just then then there would be a real curiosity, like if.
Speaker 2: They actually like beat the shit out of each other and not.
Speaker 1: But It's like when Floyd Mayweather fought you know, Connor McGregor. He fought Logan like he had to box him.
Speaker 5: My life. It was like minus two fifty or some ship when it closed. It was crazy, easiest, easiest money money.
Speaker 1: But if they let Connor McGregor actually do MMA, then he would have crushed Yeah, he would have crushed him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he kicked him in the head one time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would have been that. Now, that would have been fun.
Speaker 6: They actually I think that, uh, that fight was like one of the biggest potential liabilities for sportsbooks ever if McGregor were to win, because everybody bet on.
Speaker 1: MCGREGORKA McGregor, all right, I got things to do. I'm like Larry, I'm busy, So for uh, Sammy, p for Bad Larry, for Dylan, for a picture Day, Ray Marvin, of course, Shaye and Irving, and make sure you listen to the Shaye and Irving podcast wherever you get your podcast. And for all the tennis women in the Greenwich or Wilton or Fairfield County, Fairfield County stay at home tennis mom that they listened to the show and then they rat out Shae when they see his wife. We just say hello to any messages for the tennis wives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be careful in Chardonnay. Fearful county is run and low y'all are drinking way too damn much after three pm.
Speaker 1: All right, that'll do it. Thanks for joining us. We look forward to talking to you next week on Dan Patrick Takes Again