Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm heart Radio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, can we just talk about the group message going on right now? Which ones? Oh? Right, because we have one, so our dearest Catherine, this just didn't I'm gonna read like Bridgerton because alas I's a brigidon. Dear wind down listener.
Speaker 3: Dearest gentle reader, dearest.
Speaker 2: Podcast listeners, are Katherine Woodard cannot be here today.
Speaker 3: He regrets to inform you for absence.
Speaker 2: Because because what we can't say, but we love her very much, we miss her.
Speaker 3: So she actually had the great Bridgerton name. Catherine Woodard.
Speaker 2: Oh, you almost did what she hates.
Speaker 4: I know, I almost said, don't tell her. If she listen, we'll find out.
Speaker 3: I always love leaving.
Speaker 4: I love leaving little trinkets to find out if you if our people listen, pressed in a lot, and so far he has.
Speaker 3: Never come up to me. It's like a little podcast cavender. Hut, I miss you.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, you almost said woodword, and that's like her big thing that she in our defense.
Speaker 4: Wood Word is a very important avenue in Michigan, the Woodward Dream Cruise.
Speaker 2: By the way, someone miss spells in our queendom Kristen all the time. So and forward, let's move forward years and she's in our queendom group and she miss spells your name.
Speaker 4: Also has a name that could be very easily misspelled and isn't.
Speaker 3: So I'm wondering why it doesn't matter to her like it.
Speaker 2: Matters to me.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is is sometimes I then second guess, wait is it with an I or an e? Because then it like freaks me out. I'm like, I know how to spell your name?
Speaker 4: Are you a Jana or Yana? I never can figure it out either.
Speaker 2: I can't. We digress, but no, there's a group track going on right now between Preston, oh my soon to be hubs.
Speaker 3: This is not the one I wish we were going to talk about.
Speaker 2: So oh, we're going to the other one too.
Speaker 3: Okay, good doctor Google.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, doctor Google. So Preston had spoken about obviously wearing a kilt to the wedding with us Weekly, and so there's a conversation going on right now where Preston says I found some great Camo kilts and then Alan responds back with a photo but kind of a joke, and then he goes, hey, you know, send me both your addresses and I'll connect you to the kilt company we're using. They don't have camo, and Preston's like, oh, no, I'm ordering Camo. But like Alan was legit thinking he was just joking about the Camo.
Speaker 4: I just feel like Alan might regret to inform us of our uninvited to the wedding status soon, because we are a loose sinc.
Speaker 3: Ships over here at the breast House first of all.
Speaker 2: But Alan hasn't responded yet. He just he's like all he said was FFS, which just means for sake, So like he's like, no, I'm Presen's like, I'm trying to get a Camo kill an army green jacket and a white dress shirt tie and camera boots. And that's when Alan said ffs. And then he's like Pressing goes Scotland ain't ready for this redneck. But hell, Ellen like probably thought he was joking.
Speaker 4: Did we already talk about how my husband outed where you're getting married?
Speaker 3: And ospeaklean that you didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he I mean he didn't. We knew, I know, But when.
Speaker 4: I got three calls and a FaceTime in a row I thought maybe there was a car accident and said it was like, does everyone know the Jana is get married in Scotland? And I was like, please tell me they don't know now because you said it and not her.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he does want a camo kill. I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 4: Amazon doesn't have a lot to offer that looks credible if I'm honest. So that's why I reached out to our native Scotland homeboy and was like, hey, mate, wondering if you could help me with something so that he doesn't look like a trash bag and into your wedding.
Speaker 2: Listen. I think it's I think it's so fun. I think you should wear a camo killed. It would only be natural.
Speaker 3: Something like that.
Speaker 4: You know Nick wants to wear one too, and so I'm like, well if you match, then you two are going to like the Ushers. This is just getting weird, don't I don't know what you want me to do, but I'm trying to manage it.
Speaker 2: On my side is that they can do You want to talk about the other group chat.
Speaker 4: Going on, the one where everyone diagnoses them is also with an ailment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a fun one. We've got a Dear Amy group, which is Amy's our therapist. And so something's you know, kind of going on with Catherine, Catherine right now, and she was gonna she was diagnosing, and I was like, don't come to this club. This is a bad club. My club is like we diagnose with the worst things possible, and Kristen's club is we don't.
Speaker 3: And so I married you.
Speaker 4: I tell you this all the time. Preston is the male Verson. I don't know if maybe it is actually an artist thing, because it might be there is. Yeah, there's another artist. I won't say his name, but I also know he's diagnizing himself as we speak. I can almost promise you. So I'm always like Cat, I was like, you can't. I need you on my team because I need like the we're speaking well thoughts and like everything is okay. We are well loved, loved and protected. And last night was a spiral. But then I did out myself to you guys and say, so here's the thing, like if you lose a leg, I will save your life with like a hair tie, a hope in Jesus, and I will handle it. I will call nine one one, I will we will I'll save your life, and I will not even after. There won't be some like crash afterwards where I like have an adrenaline rehab or anything. It'll just be like, Okay, I'm glad we got that figured out.
Speaker 3: Now. If there is a weather warning.
Speaker 2: If there is ever a weather warning that is three hours away, I will get a text message from christ And saying, buckle down, get your helmets. Everybody's go to safety. Do not drive. We cannot go out. And I'm like, Christen, it's three hours away. We're okay, sweetheart, is gonna have ease Like It's like it's like buckle down, Nashville, We're gonna be We're all going down.
Speaker 4: I like have a helmet, boots, a water bottled tape to everyone's leg just in case, the Grandma's Bible and their helmets, and and love is always like is everything okay. I'm like, everything is fine. Everything is fine. She's like the moiro moving so swiftly.
Speaker 2: I said, you heard the girl on the plane on the Bride's Maid movie. She's like, we're going down. It's not it's not good. Everything's gonna be bad.
Speaker 3: We're all gonna die. We balance each other out.
Speaker 2: Cramer's Oh we do. It's good. It's good, it's good.
Speaker 3: It's good to see you.
Speaker 2: I miss you too. I know I'm in la right now for doing something fun. Uh, having the week?
Speaker 4: Anything you can share with us, I can't.
Speaker 2: Yet but soon, but it's it's good. The kids are at the beach with their dad this week and so which was it's so hard.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I did post about it, which I always I struggle with what to sometimes post on Instagram because I hate being that person where it's like I don't genuinely like how do I say this. I don't want to post like crying photos or because sometimes it feels a little much for At the same time, I'm like, I know I'm not the only mom that feels this when I drop the kids off, because it's not a natural feeling to drop your kids off somewhere, you know, Like as happy as I am in my life right now, it's just not a natural feeling, Like you don't have kids to then be in separate houses, you know. And I don't know what the case is with this, but Mike is very helpful with dropping the kids off picking them up, and you know, I'm like, hey, if Roman has to nap and Alan's out of town, Like, would you mind just dropping the kids off instead of me having to pick up? So I actually I don't do the drop off and pick up at his house a lot. I don't know if that's a piece of means, like maybe he's doing that because he knows it's hard for me, Like maybe that's a little like I'm kind of giving him a little bit of that, Like what do I say, like credit for maybe he knows it's hard for me, or he's just being nice or whatever, like, but it is for some reason. And again it might just be because I don't do it a lot, because again he is very helpful in doing that more often, because you most of time, it's like we have to pick up from school, it's not like the house. So when I dropped them off, it was like I hadn't felt that in so long. That feeling it's the worst. It's like literally the worst, and I just I couldn't even I just bald in my car because I'm like, this just isn't a natural thing. And what was sad about it too, is I'm like they're now going off to have all these this like amazing core memory and I don't get to be a part of a piece of pieces of their childhood, and like that just seems so unfair and sad to me. But also on the flip side of it, I go, well, no, they you know, they deserve and they should have this amazing time with their dad too. It's just it still stings that I'm like, well, that's wasn't what it was. I didn't have kids to then share childhood memories it was supposed to be had together. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Makes a lot of sense. I actually don't know how you do it. I've always admired I actually I don't say many good things about Mike, but I admire how Mike is handling things too. I feel like you guys really work together well on that, Like he really hears you when you're like this is really hard for.
Speaker 3: Me or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder if there is a space you can put it in your brain that maybe makes it feel And I'm just again, I don't know this walk at all. But recently, therapist Amy has had me rename some family members because she says the title that comes with them comes with an expectation. Whether I'm kind of admitting that or not. And so I wonder if there's a way that it could be, like, say, if they were going to go do those things with grandparents, you maybe feel different.
Speaker 2: Mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So I wonder if we could do something in your brain that will make it feel maybe just a little more rounded edge for you, so doesn't maybe hurt as much.
Speaker 3: I don't know, brainstorming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And here's the deal. I mean, I'm sure it's not easy for you know, my ex to you know, see the lake, us on the lake, like he misses seventy percent of the childhood like that, I'm sure is a very tough, very hard for him. So the kids, you know, do deserve to have and you know, should should go have those amazing fun memories with their dad too. It's just still goes back to the point where it's it's not the natural thing. And I wish, you know, it was being able to have not missing out on those childhood memory. So I think it's just it's hard. But I hear your point because it's like, you know, he's the kids are with their nana and Papa, and so it's like, you know, they're having amazing time with them too, and their cousins and so that's that is good for them, and you know I'm here working, so it's it's just it just got me thinking. It just it made me sad for a minute.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's fair. Also, I do love that you share it.
Speaker 4: I know there's got to be a big hesitation for you to share things like that because there's a million opinions. But I think that stuff matters because I think sometimes when things like you did get to find a love story, you do have like sweet and handsome, well mannered Scottsman Allan, you have this handsome meatball baby in Roman. So I think that, well, that is all amazing. It is also hard. So I'm glad that you share that because I think it gives hope and also reality, and that's what people are following you for anyways. Yeah, for sure's what I follow you for, Kramer. Hope and reality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think you can have both. I mean I have the absolute love of my life, like the sweetest family than you know, the new the new Micheline baby like it's like and.
Speaker 4: I will eat his space. It's aggressive and.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's it's also hard saying goodbye to the babies and missing out on some amazing memories with them. And someone asked me to would we ever do family vacations together? And I thought about it for a second. I'm like, as fun as it would be to you know, crash their beach trip, I still, like you said, I think it's really important for them to have that one on one with you know, their their grandma and grandpa. And when we leave the wedding, you know, my uh, the bags are going to go and spend some time with my dad and his wife and so their grandma and grandpa. So I think, you know, because it's important for them to have moments with each part of the crew, you know.
Speaker 4: And I also think with the age gap, like we're experiencing things in our house with the gap, like it's incredible. The age gap is incredible, But it also feels like I want to be doing more with them. And so I almost love that Julie and Jays get to go do that, like just have like straight on big kid time.
Speaker 3: With their dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it is no matter what, our attention is divided, right, so we shan't help it. I mean, these people are just full contact, full contact age right now. For sure, He's shrunken ones. I mean, this chick is literally tearing up a cabinet in record speed, like she's breaking It's Guinness Book.
Speaker 3: Over here.
Speaker 4: I'm like knee deep in rubber made lids. Before I even open my eyes in the morning, I'm like, can we please just get out of the cabinet.
Speaker 2: But we're teaching, right, we're teaching teaching. Well, we are about to have Ryan Gutzman on. He is an actor. He's known for his lead roles as Sean and Step of Revolution the film series, and he's also the Boy next Door as Eddie and the ABC procedural drama nine one one. So let's take a break, he's got a new movie out, and then let's get him on. Oh hello, Okay, how are you how I'm good. I'm Jana. This is Kristen.
Speaker 1: Hi Jana, Hi, Kristin my friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you are You were born and raised in California? Right?
Speaker 1: No, so born in Abilene, Texas. Oh, Sacramento, California. Oh yeah, you're around two and a half three years old.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a culture shock.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't really even remember Aveleen, because yeah, it was I was born in the Air Force base so it was kind of very secluded and I don't even know if the Airporce base is still active. But yeah, when I came out to Sacramento, a lot of my family had moved already from Mexico to Sacramento, and then my mom's side was already there, So it was normally, I guess, I know, more sacked than anything.
Speaker 2: When did you want to start acting?
Speaker 1: When six months after coming out to LA and seeing who I was getting the jobs, I started seeing the individuals that I was looking around, I'm like, if you can do it, I can do it. There's no way. So that kind of spurred my competition, I guess because I didn't really know anything about acting coming from Sacramento, and that wasn't a thing. It was the automotive industry, worked for the state. Maybe become a fighter or some kind of athlete and lo and behold. I think commercials is what really kind of spurred the whole movement towards my acting. I found out just having some kind of personality on camera was fun, and I didn't. I hated modeling, so I wanted anything I could do to get out of modeling.
Speaker 2: What did you hate about it? Just the beautiful models that were next to you. It was just so tragic, right, just like standing there was.
Speaker 3: Like I hate this shirtless, hot chick life.
Speaker 4: This is the exhausting What else could I do? I need to dream bigger.
Speaker 1: Super exhausting, and it was just the whole realm and it's very no I get it. Yeah, so horrible. And then coming out to LA I lived in a one bedroom with five guys and I was getting charged twelve hundred dollars for rent. So I quickly went into debt and I didn't know how I was going to get out. So then got for commercials. But yeah, the the companies, the agencies, they know how to run the scam and they just keep the whole ticker on. So just I kept on going further and further in debt. The photographers that I was bumping into, they kept on getting seeder each time, and I just didn't feel comfortable anymore. So then when I found commercials, and then I found my agents, or not my agent, my manager. He started putting me out right away. And then two three months after I started going out with him, I booked my first lead role in I just never looked back.
Speaker 4: It's got to be frustrating when you do have personality like so like my husband's and country music. And I absolutely and this is like hashtag bless, but I hate red carpets because I feel better if I could talk to someone, but like to stand there and be like a bookend is like not my jam.
Speaker 3: So it probably did. It feel like a piece of.
Speaker 4: You got to like kind of honor yourself come alive when you started doing these like acting rules were like a piece of your personality can then live in a character.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. I mean it's weird to say this out loud, but as I grew up, when I was younger, I was kind of always told I was a good looking kid and I had the looks. But I feel like that's a very easy way to pigeonhole someone. So the whole time I was always kind of fighting that thing, and I actually hated myself for that reason. I was just like, ah, I want to be something else. So I tried so hard to do all these other endeavors, and I was silent about a lot of them. I e, my mma didn't know about my modeling. My modeling didn't know about my mma. So I felt myself being able to tap into some kind of humanity, some kind of like empathy and sympathy towards our own human condition by going the actor route. And I would say more so than not, the past twelve years of acting has been more therapy. It's been more honesty and humility and understanding of other people and cultures. So it was a good segue to just being all around good human and that's where I wanted to go anyways. And I feel like with modeling, it was just like, look like this act like this, but you really aren't that. It was like selling something completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get that. Yeah, what do you do with the rejection of when you know the roles that you really really wanted? Like, how do you deal with that piece of it?
Speaker 1: There's been times where I obsessed where I'll go over the audition tape and be like, no, man, I know I killed that one. Why didn't I get that one? And I find out Shan had the buff got in and I'm like that makes sense, all right, makes sense. But yeah, it is frustrating a lot of the times because you put your heart in your soul, as you guys know, you put your heart in your soul into these these auditions. And this opportunity that's supposed to change your life or give more opportunity towards the career path. And when you don't get that that role, I think the best thing any actor can do is just let it roll off your shoulder, move on to the next, keep yourself busy. I mean, it didn't work out with that one, but that was actually an opportunity to try something new. And then now that you've tried it, now you can kind of build on that and maybe it forms into something for another role. And I've found success in that. So I've learned through auditioning and through I used to call them my first eight years nine years of work just on camera auditions. I mean those are movies and TV shows that I've done that I was just trying to figure it out. I had no clue what an actor was and what it entailed, and that's my best shot at doing my representation of what that was. And took all of those failures, which I consider them failures because it wasn't up to the par that I wanted it to be. Not to say that the movie was a failure at all, or the character didn't resonate with other individuals out there. But for me, I wasn't able to put everything I possibly could because I didn't know what to tap into. And now with these auditions that I get and if I get turned down, just kind of like all right, well, well what's next? Keep on try.
Speaker 2: For me, I personally think I'm always my worst enemy with every audition I ever get, because I immediately go up and I can't do that. But it's because I've been told that. I'm like, I'm a certain role and that's the only role I can play. I can play the girl next door, the you know whatever, and then anything like that, anything that's you know even. I mean, there's so many other examples where I can be like nah, and I'm like, well, already I walked into the audition already not getting it because my mindset was I can't do it. They're not going to see me as that person or they're not going to like me for this person. So that's been for me, I think the biggest hurdle of even.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, that's it's huge. I've literally talked to casting directors and said I'm not after the audition. I've literally said I'm not the guy. The guy's actually outdoors right now waiting for you. He's incredible. I've talked other people into the role that I wanted to get, and I don't know if that was a lack of self love or appreciation for what I can actually give to the role. It probably is a mixture of both. But I find myself not doing that anymore. I find myself feeling more more confident because I'm also writing, producing, and directing my own stuff. And I know that everybody kind of likes to categorize the other person. I mean, for instance, as I was coming up, I got the whole he's gonna be the next Channing Tatum. I'm not Channing Tatum. Channing Tatum's Channing Tatum. I'm Ryan Guzman and I'm gonna make my own thing. And you don't know that yet because I haven't showed you that yet. Before Channing Tatum was probably getting reference to I don't know. He's a good looking guy, so whatever other good looking a lister was out there at the time. There's always that comparison game, so they're always going to put you in a box. It's up to you now to kind of destroy that box and recreate it and make it your own. You know, own your mistakes, own your failures, and then build from them. And it feels a lot easier nowadays when when I do these auditions and I don't get the job, and I'm like, well, I'm gonna take what I learned, I'm gonna write it down and I'm gonna film it myself. I'm going to show the world what I've got.
Speaker 4: So of all the hats you wear right now, writer, director, actor, what is your current favorite?
Speaker 2: If you had to.
Speaker 1: Pick one, Man, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I love them all the same.
Speaker 1: I love acting, I love art in general. To me, an artist is just a storyteller. That's all we're doing, whether actor, singer. I love painting, I love sculpting. I love doing poetry. I love writing short story, long story form. I want to write my own book. I mean, I've had a couple of pages already written, like thirty forty pages already written. So it's all encompassing to me. I have to stay creative and in a state of play, and I think that's where the best stuff comes from.
Speaker 2: How awesome was it working with Jayla? Just tell me, like, tell me your favorite thing about about Jayla, favorite thing about j Lo, Because we love her.
Speaker 1: I mean that she brought pizza. I remember her mind you this is like right before our sex scene. So that's very ballsy of you. You know, most people want to like not only eat salad and whatnot. We here grabbing pizza. No. From her, I learned so much watching her literally do everything at the same time and be good at it. I think at the time she was doing two television shows, a movie, a book, and then prepping a tour. I was like, I feel lazy, like I'm only acting on this movie. So it was just a wealth of knowledge from her and an insight on the life of an a lister. It's like I was not prepared for that was like a rocket shiit. I did not know what her life entailed until we started doing the promotional stuff for that movie. And it's just like cameras everywhere you're on TMZ, you're on all these just different publications and just you can't go anywhere. So there was so many Like I said, it was a wealth knowledge.
Speaker 4: I also feel like those opportunities are given to you so that you I feel like God kind of gives those moments so that you can try it on for your own life. Like almost like a little bit of a flash forward, you know, like a peek into like God's little planner for what you're up to.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't let it be lost on you that you were.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jlo is like huge. I mean, this is the A list at A list, right, and she continues to get hotter, which is just really confusing to me and also a little defeating. But like she's like a decade older than us and she's got like abs and now find out she's eating pizza.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit defeated.
Speaker 2: Night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, is that the secret? Because I feel like if I do that, it's not gonna look the.
Speaker 1: Same leave me And I'm trying to do that too, and I'm not looking the sign.
Speaker 2: That's great, but now you have the present that is available now on digital and on demand. So iila Thisher too. I just I love her so much. Ever since Wedding Crashers, she's just been like just my fath just comedically she's fantastic. But how was working with Greg kinnear and them and just tell us about the movie.
Speaker 1: She is so genuine. She's such an incredible person, Like she gave me some amazing advice in between doing scenes and just giving me inspiration and like betting on myself and then she's like, ran, you got to be a superstar. Why aren't you a superstar? She's that kind of person. She wants the best for everybody around her, and it was such a nice environment to work around and play and a lot of the comedy and stuff. I mean, she's a comedic genius, right, and she is. She was around a lot of comedic geniuses. So I was kind of insecure a little bit to be like, can I make you laugh? Because you've seen the best. I don't know if I'm gonna even be able to part. I just got the role maybe a week and a half ago, two weeks ago, so I tried a lot of things out on her, and she laughed at everything and made me feel so comfortable and I was like, Okay, I can do this, and that's who she is. Great knear obviously is a legend. I was fanboying and I was trying my absolute best and not to fanboy and I really don't ever do that, but the whole time, I think it was one of the first takes I was doing with him. I was just like watching him. I was like oh my line. So it was that out of body experience of just being like, I'm working with this guy. He's right in front of me. You know. He's an incredible actor from plays to on camera for a film and TV. He's all around solid person. But he was very quiet, kept to himself a lot of the times. Every now and then you have like a little a little quip, but other than that, it was just a really fun, enjoyable set. The kids were awesome as well too.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. I love that so much. And then personal do you ever talk about your personal life? Where are you in your personal life? Do you? Are you married?
Speaker 4: Are you We like to shake people down, Ryan, but I hope you're ready.
Speaker 1: My personal life has made a change right now. I'm currently a single father and navigating a new landscape. But I feel like, like you said, everything happens for a reason, and it's only brought me a little closer to what true connection is and healthy communication and just I mean, it's spread so much change and I'm so grateful for everything.
Speaker 2: How old is your kid?
Speaker 1: My kids are three and five and I rarely keep I keep them out of the public eye for a good reason. I want them to have as normal a life as I can, Yeah, give them.
Speaker 2: We were actually just talking about because I co parent with my ex. I've got two kids with my ex, and I was just saying earlier on the show, like how it's you know, I know that they're where they're at the beach right now with their dad, and it's like it's so hard the times that I'm not with them because I feel like I'm missing out on the memories in their childhood. Like I know how important it is to have to have them have their time obviously with their dad, and you know, and I'm so I'm like I'm thrilled for them, and they seem so excited, but it also is it's not that natural feeling to drop your kids off and then pick them up somewhere else, Like you didn't go into it having kids to then share them in separate homes and so, you know, as happy as I am now in my life, it's still just a very It's it's just hard and no matter how many years it's been. And I'm curious, like how do you kind of how do you walk that path? Is it just like being the most present when you are with them, or like what do you do to just kind of really take in those moments and walk this path of the co parenting.
Speaker 1: I think what helps me is allowing myself to understand what I have control over and what I don't have control over. And at the end of the day, all I have control over is the moment in front of me, the most present moment I'm in, as well as my emotions and my engagement and awareness. So yeah, a lot of it is when they're not with me. I just dropped them off to school before I came here and did this interview, and I miss them already, and they're with their mom. I know they're in great hands. I picked a great person, you know, for to be the mother of my children. But I still miss them, and I think about them all the time, and I find myself busying myself with work a lot of the times to kind of distract that they're not there. And so I understand where that way, what you're talking about is that, Yeah, you never go into something thinking that you're going to split time, and you never go into something thinking you're going to be half in half out, And that's what it feels like a lot of the times. It's like I'm half of the father I felt like I was before, because I don't see my presence, my my experience, isn't my wisdom isn't imparted on them on a day to day basis. So there's a lot of trust that you have to build with your partner or your ex and communication has to be a whole new thing, has to be a new version of healthy because now it's two different entities rather than one entity.
Speaker 2: Does dating now seem just exhausting to you, like the thought of like dating again? Does it just?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not dating? I don't want to date. I don't not Yeah, that's the furthest thing from my mind. Now. I am so fulfilled in the time with my kids, working on the house and working on my career and working on myself. And the dating landscape from what I've heard while I was married, has just been horrible lately. Everybody's just hooking up. Everybody's just you know, lying to each other and just acting as there's something they're not and all of that seems like a deterrent. So I figure, to me, if there is going to be somebody later down the road, I'm going to stay on my purpose and that person will find me on my purpose and be a parallel to that.
Speaker 2: I love that so much. Well, Ryan, thank you so much for coming on everyone watch the Present, available now on digital and on demand. Thank you so much, Ryan, Thank you guys, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Have a good one in you too.
Speaker 4: Answers like that are just going to get those women sliding into the DMS. I hate to tell it, that's exactly what they're all looking for. Healthy guys working onto themselves with muscles.
Speaker 2: Great, you're like, I'm on the path, the path purpose. Love that. No, he's he's he's a sweetheart. He can tell he's he's a good dude. And I love people that are just so passionate about the career. And you know, I love people that I love. I love the art that they just always want to be like creating. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so fun.
Speaker 4: It's fun to me because I would consider myself a creator, but like in way different avenues. I feel like we're not way different. Some overlap but not really. So it's fun to me whenever there's like an.
Speaker 3: Actor that we have because the way and.
Speaker 4: I said this last time when we talked to Daniel Lord Marcus Anderson, if you will, but like the way that you guys see each other's paths and just like the questions that come up and the commonalities is always so cool to me because it's just like a whole world. I don't know, I mean, I know reality TV that's nothing like anything y'all are doing when you're like on set.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just seems very authentic too, with like, yeah, he loves all of it and he's not just trying to be you know, some just famous, you know, like he loves all things in the art and I think that's very authentic with his and good things come to good people, agreed. And it's also to know that, I mean we just had that conversation about co parenting than he was talking about it as well, So to know that there's you know, there's there's empathy to be had on both sides, and it's the swing, you know, it's hard for both. Yeah, we'll wind down listeners. How does Bridgerton sign up?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not going to do any spoilers, so I'm not going to tell you how we sign off now on Bridgerton, But I did watch the full series and I am just madly in love with Shanda's brain ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I was seeing some people not too happy.
Speaker 3: Have you finished it?
Speaker 2: No, But I was just reading the headlines, you know, because headlines are always real.
Speaker 4: There's one thing we've learned, the accuracy and headlines. I really you're going to know why I loved it.
Speaker 3: When you finish it.
Speaker 2: Okay, very very up, my alley. Okay, well, love you very much. Reader. Dearest gentle listeners, we are signing off and we will see you next week. Loyal followers of the Ton