Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club, go.
Speaker 2: To hell, greased up like a first school came and she don't even no introduction.
Speaker 1: She has came in good Morning.
Speaker 3: The season four The Miss Past showing b E T plus thank.
Speaker 1: You keeping the lights on that b T. You hear me.
Speaker 2: I don't know why y'all keep lying on me. Tyler parents over. I'm just over there sweeping the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forget Tyler.
Speaker 2: Well, I say past sweeping the floor. But I'm glad to be season four.
Speaker 3: I'm glad. Are you feeling I'm feeling great. I'm feeling great. I'm just doing TV and I'm doing a tour.
Speaker 2: I'm starting my second theater tour called Hide and Flashy, gonna sell tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Why Flashy because I'm grown?
Speaker 3: Why because I'm hiding flash Why you greased up like a coming walking looking like a walking walking here? You look like a deal don't look like oh my god, yes, breathe up like.
Speaker 2: I don't do deal thoughs. But keep talking. I don't need their fake but eye lashes in a wig.
Speaker 3: What makes the show so successful Because it's truthful. People can relate to it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the first time it's the first time somebody like me ever being on TV to say what real people are thinking. You know, we've seen all the moms before who played mama, who did great jobs, but you always say that ain't my mom. But that ain't how my aunt talked to me. And I think when they put my big, crazy black behind on TV, I was able to I gave the people a voice that never had a voice on TV before.
Speaker 3: So that's all.
Speaker 2: And that when people come home and tell me all the time the things that we dig into, you know, we dig into chimeless station, abortion, convict fell and everything that real people go through in life or know somebody who went through in life.
Speaker 3: So I think that's why people love the show.
Speaker 1: But it's a comedy.
Speaker 3: It is a don't you laugh, Yeah, because I ain't gonna say he until you read your book, so don't lie. I ain't read. I read my own.
Speaker 2: Book one time because they paid me. The people dog my behind you read slow. I was getting paid hourly. I was gonna take all the time I needed to pay them does.
Speaker 3: And a's and and I don't care. I was getting paid by the hour and I'm taking.
Speaker 2: At that time, that was the most I ever got paid by the hour, So you thought.
Speaker 3: I was gonna read that thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't even rehearse the usually I rehearsed to make sure I pronounce the words right.
Speaker 3: I said, what you paying me an hour? There's gonna be a long week.
Speaker 2: So the fact that you visit all of those traumas on the show is has it ever been anything like?
Speaker 3: That's been very emotional for you to film everything. It's very emotional dealing with Jordani Cooper.
Speaker 2: The first season, we was gonna do an episode about my mama boyfriend touching us and my mama just turning away, like cause you know, predators come.
Speaker 3: In and they groomed the family.
Speaker 2: You know, they come in, they see what type of knees you got, and what we needed. We needed a father figure, we need somebody to help those grocery rent and that predator came in and he did what he wanted to do with my sister and me. And when I got when we told all moms, she just looked the other way. So, Jordan, we wrote a whole episode in the first season and this is my first time ever being on TV. I'm like, oh, I don't think I'm ready to visit that. So we visited the second season, which broke me all the way down because I was already dealing with a lot of trauma for my kids' father, who I was twelve he was twenty two, marriage shot me. So we was telling all those stories, then you want me to tell the child less station story on top of I was like, we got to back some of this up before I have to go counselor. So we took that out. We did it in the second season, which which which was great.
Speaker 4: Jordan said, there's a healing that happened this season. What do you mean by that? You said, there's a healing that is exact quotes, there's a healing that's going on in front of the lens.
Speaker 2: It was I dealt with my mom because my mom used to say really bad things to me.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm lighter skinned.
Speaker 2: My sister's darker skinned, but to me, my sister always been way more cuted than I was. My sister had long, curly hell, she was just beautiful. She don't crack now.
Speaker 3: But Jesus cracked. She was beautiful pretty bad.
Speaker 2: So my mama used to say ugly things to me because I had acting it really bad and she would always talk about how ugly my skin was. And I'm fifty two and I still can hear my mom and my mind saying bad things to me. So I think that's one of the reason why I worked so hard in life, is because the things that my mama said to me. So we did a whole episode where my mom come back as a ghost and she and she what she put on me, She want me to put on my kids because her mom put on her. So there in the episode, you see me break a generation of curse. And at the end, I broke down and I remember fighting and I said, Jordan, don't push me down. Don't push me down that And at the end, I just broke down crying and I just just remember saying, I hate this bitch.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: All of that came back up, all of that because you know, I never went to counseling, and I've been through some stuff. So to deal with what I've been through, you know, And I told somebody this the other day. I said, my sister dealt with what we went through doing drugs and alcohol. I dealed it by just shutting a door on it. Well, if you shut that door on it one day that dog gonna open my cup and all what you had behind that door is gonna eventually flow out. When I got the Miss Past show and started telling Joy my life, he just keep bringing all of this stuff out. But it is a healing because it's stuff I never talked about. Oh, I never really dealt with So I think I heal along with the audience.
Speaker 1: But there was other ways that you like you coped, Like I know you said your sister did drugs. Did you do anything else?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I hate look at me. Chick fil A was waiting on me.
Speaker 2: To say, I'm not no way, I'm gonna come to her next time, fast, next time.
Speaker 3: Fat.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that is not true.
Speaker 3: I try it gave me golf.
Speaker 5: Did you did you hear Charlamney when they was attacking him about the big back comment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she texted me. What did you text him? It was funny. People are so sensitive. I mean, you're fat. I am, I'm fat. I think I'm beautiful and all the time youful.
Speaker 2: They attacked me all the time, and I tell him, I said, hey, you're going to clock in at somebody job my humble sucking my titties.
Speaker 3: So that means I don't have to go to work today.
Speaker 2: Damn my system forever erasing what people what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Don't talk to me because I'm not Beyonce.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk back because I be reading he come in, don't be don't be playing with me, so leave me alone.
Speaker 3: They call me fast and that's all you could say. But you're going to clock in. I'm doing what I love. So who miserable you are? Me? And I'm gonna tell your boss you're steal in that chicken up.
Speaker 1: Your mouth water.
Speaker 5: I cannot stand Why did you feel it comfortable where you could talk about all these stories? Because some of these stories you be like, damn, you don't know if you want to laugh with you or you just want to cry.
Speaker 3: Be sad episode.
Speaker 2: You know, I do it like my comedy. I'm just an open book. I'm not ashamed of nothing. I've talked, I've been through.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I was on stage last week.
Speaker 2: I mean the other night, I was like, oh yeah, I had crabs gonna red flee eybody like what? And so I was talking about the whole thing about young girls shaving the vagina. Well, I'm fifty two, nobody your mama and your mama and me. We didn't shave off of John unless we had crabs gonna wrist.
Speaker 4: I was born in nineteen seventy. The first points I saw I had bush. Yes, they had bush, and.
Speaker 2: They only shaved them if they had crabs. But now that everybody just walking around with a bird vagina, So I don't get it. Just a ball head COACHINGE look like a bird. Mine looked like a beat if I ever seen it. Because I got a flap in the front, y'all. I put a mirror down now and it don't fog up. It looked like a little bird. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Are you having fun?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: Life is great? My husband is retired. I just moved into my house.
Speaker 1: Finish.
Speaker 3: I finished it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it took two and a half years because I was too cheap to high contract contractor contract.
Speaker 3: It's like fifteen thousand square feet. Okay, some stuff, put some stuff back in there.
Speaker 2: I'm a d I WY and I keep telling these people you need to give me a d I Y show because that's what I like to do.
Speaker 3: That's what I used to do before.
Speaker 2: When I when I immediately stopped stealing, I started doing d I y and I love it.
Speaker 3: So I built this house. My husband thought I was crazy. I know you went over budget because you was there. What no budget? What no budget?
Speaker 1: You see? You said, like, what else do you like to do? What you say?
Speaker 2: I used to do all like furniture, paint, stuff, decorate.
Speaker 3: I like it to do all of that. But my most is like building.
Speaker 2: I like to see a house like my I did my nephew house and he bought a flip. And then once you moved in the flip, you realized all the problem. I said, well, look I had all this stuff for the house I was building, so look let me do your house old.
Speaker 3: I told his house up from the rooter to the two then put it back. It's cute that I do. I really do. I still do it. I still do.
Speaker 2: I'm doing somebody else's house right now and getting ready to do somebody else's house right now.
Speaker 3: Wow, you do toy, you do TV. You're a construction worker. How do you balance that and still be able to be a wife mom? Like all of that. I've been married thirty some years.
Speaker 2: So when you've been married thirty some years, you just really deal with somebody that you know. To watch TV with so when I come home, I mean, look, I'm at the point I was just telling somebod. I'm at the point where I just told my husband we can no longer sleep in the same bedroom because I'm tired of sharing toilets with him. I'm tired of sharing a bed when he snore. Uh, he's on those zimp He ain't losing nothing but air. So I just want to be by myself.
Speaker 4: How take wastand you don't work for you?
Speaker 3: It didn't work for me because I like to eat. I don't want nobody cutting off my appop so you can't eat with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll donna let you eat. Yeah, but I got goallstones in me there, so I stopped. Damn damn my gall battle. I don't think it made my gall bladder went bad. I think the fry food over the years ship my gall bladder down. So I had my gall bladder moving. I just kept my husband. I was like, probably about forty fifty pounds on them.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So what did your husband say when you said you no longer want to be in the same room with he?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: He facetiming each other.
Speaker 1: Square feet?
Speaker 3: Damn right right?
Speaker 2: What he is on one side of the US. So his band having a ride to the new house. Yep, So we'll see how that works.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: We definitely got separate toilets. I'm tired of sharing the toilet with them. Somethingbody, I'm just I can't, I cannot. I just want peace, that's.
Speaker 3: All I want.
Speaker 2: You're gonna, y'all gonna eventually get there. You're gonna eventually get there.
Speaker 3: And that works for both of y'all. You and I don't know if it worked for him, because I think you think I'm b.
Speaker 1: You just need breaks from each other every now and then.
Speaker 3: I go on the road every week. My husbands will retired.
Speaker 2: He just take care of the house, so I think he I think we get enough breaks. I've been gone since last week, so he won't see me until Monday next week.
Speaker 3: We talk every day I get up here.
Speaker 2: You don't have a routine that I've always had because it's the same drug dealing mentality that I got.
Speaker 3: I always wake up early in the morning. I want to sell drugs anymore.
Speaker 2: But the first person I call is my husband because I know my dad's gonna get busy. And sometime I'm on the other side of the world and I just wake him up every morning at six o'clock it's time.
Speaker 3: And we'll talk for an hour or two. And then I know, I talked to.
Speaker 1: My husband, you was waking up to do radio. But what happened?
Speaker 3: They quiet me? You fire me before I could quit. I knew that was coming from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I told I told him, I said, I'm leaving August, and before August could get there, I was blown away. I never thought I was gonna get fired from that job. You had no idea, no with me and Schmilda have no idea, no idea at all.
Speaker 3: I just knew they was gonna renew her contract.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna go on by my business because I was never there and I could never be there. But that's what happened when you work with a hater, and I'm just gonna go and say it. I don't even care because that came about what my head. You know who the hater is, Tiga. Tigger was the biggest damn hater. I mean, jesz, I mean, you had a good show and you messed it up because of your ego. And I think it's because I w was coming there and saying I know it because I didn't care.
Speaker 3: I said, look, I don't need a jump. I work here. This my huband chick. I ain't never spent the check up here.
Speaker 2: I'm working for my husband and a chick. I ain't never seen it. I ain't never spend a v one on three checks. This this is my husband chick. And it is you know when you work with somebody who's just jealousy to me, it was jealousy. Really, I'm just gonna go and put it out there and if you call me, we could fight in the street.
Speaker 3: It was. It was, it was jealousy.
Speaker 2: I bought a g wagon your truck call more than both of my cars. I said, well, buy you another car so we could be equal. Damn like yeah, you know, then you get another. Thing was is that we was all equal so you couldn't talk down to nobody. And you won't gonna talk down to me, no way, because I would have whooped you. Like hey, back in the day when I went back on Section A, I used to always want to get fined so my.
Speaker 3: Rent can go back down the free crap. But I was.
Speaker 2: I was really When they walked me in now and they said we're not renewing your country because I said I was leaving in August. I was so shocked. I said, y'all gonna find me. Do you know the people get up to listen to me. Don't nobody listen to this crap.
Speaker 4: Hit podcast TV shop and you gonna fight a person who had the most going on.
Speaker 3: With your mee and Shamil. You're gonna leave the DJ. You want the DJ just to spim rockers.
Speaker 1: At least reach out to you and say thank you.
Speaker 3: For I blocked that niggle.
Speaker 2: He sure did happy. I said, don't you I'm not Smille. You don't play with me me. I mean, you know, Shamil was nice. I think she still talked to him or whatever. She's nice because I still talk to her all the time.
Speaker 3: But I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know, you get one time to play with me. I'm fifty two years old. I don't have time to play these games with you. You low down, you're dirty. And anybody who go over there and work for him and the show ain't doing the show. Was doing wold when I got there with that number fifteen. When I left, we were two and three. You gonna fire us, nigga. You should have got fined a long time ago, but keep your little show because I ain't never needed it anyway. My team was like, why are you going on there and work for that old dead ass? Station said, I want to hurt for V one of three.
Speaker 3: I'm from Atlanta. I want to hurt for V one o three.
Speaker 2: Don't made me wake up and take unnecessary balls.
Speaker 3: You know I didn't get up and take a back. I know it wasn't gonna work. Why when you came and did the we care, came in did the week here?
Speaker 5: That's competition and she was only supposed to come in for one day in competition.
Speaker 3: Competition.
Speaker 2: You was in my city, you because I listened to I listened to y'all every morning now, and what you got me fired?
Speaker 1: Y'all out there?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: When I got back on half broke a loo. Oh my god, it was only you did the What is that report? Y'all do the rumor report? I said, what the hell is the rumor report?
Speaker 3: Report? They pulled on the tape. I said, that's the rumor.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just up there talking.
Speaker 3: I said, that just told me to set in on this. You know that they gotta understand you a star radio was promoting her show at the time. I was promoting my show.
Speaker 1: Show just came back.
Speaker 2: I was promoting my show, and I'm always in that, and you know, he would say, well the show, I said, this show says your name. It does not say my name. So I worried about keeping the mispassed show on. That's why I make my money. I don't make no money here. I mean I made money that, but it was for my husband.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 3: I did that because I like doing it.
Speaker 2: And then you're gonna tell me not to go on one of the biggest shows to promote my show, to promote my I said.
Speaker 3: I told him this.
Speaker 2: I said, it really didn't hurt you because people would have liked me and probably would have came over there listeners in the morning, you're stupid food.
Speaker 1: It's not like you.
Speaker 4: We wasn't shouting them out. It's not like we said, hey, don't shout out your radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was it was a jealous you with the competition, ain't I don't compete.
Speaker 3: I'm fat. I came over here to tell people watching me, its past shot.
Speaker 1: I don't compete. I eat. Oh boy, you them.
Speaker 2: Rappers wanting who your as well, I'm completed, gonna have to get just I wish you weren't pregnant so we could job.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't want to do your own shows.
Speaker 4: I would want to do my own want.
Speaker 2: I'm a morning I'm a morning person. I'm sleep by six thirty. Fight if I'm just at home.
Speaker 3: But I do. I did. I learned a lot over there, and I really like doing radio. But you know, it is what it is. They let me go. They acquired me. But it was day lost. It was it was Day Lost.
Speaker 2: I got a fourth season, I got season two of The Mispass Settles It. I got other things going on. Shamil became a housewife. I said, well she got that house wife. I said, ooh, I know you niggas sit now. You got rid of everybody who could have brought somebody to that.
Speaker 1: Dead ass state.
Speaker 4: Would have been on her fourth season and Sheil would have been a housewife right now in the morning.
Speaker 3: And I'm the second season of The miss Pass Settles It. I just finished taping it.
Speaker 5: What was the craziest thing you seen on that show? This miss Past?
Speaker 3: These people crazy And I don't know if y'all know, but something these cases be real, say Are you a real judge?
Speaker 2: No, I'm a convicted feling. No, I'm acting, but those are real case. A lot of people asking you to comings like, I think she a real judge. I think she is really just na, I'm a convicted felling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. That's what I said when they asked me.
Speaker 2: When when I pitched this idea to BT and they said you do it, I'm like, but I'm gonna convicted fella, and they was.
Speaker 3: Like, it's TV.
Speaker 2: I said, well why not the crazy case I seen on the second season when I these two women got in the face.
Speaker 3: Her name was Shay Shay and they was in the FEDS. And I said, what was you in jail for? She said don't?
Speaker 1: I said, dope.
Speaker 2: This one was scaring the hell out of me.
Speaker 3: But this lady came in on nine and nine. She was bout. She was ready to whoop her friend behind and everything. It was crazy fight the what dope?
Speaker 2: No she had she had did some work for and the friend didn't want to pay her. And Shae Shay stand by fourth feet tall, by eighty pounds, but she wanted them people who will fight and baby and the friend with mild matter and quiet you know, don't want no don't want no smoke.
Speaker 3: It was hilarious. I said, y'all put her in the commercial.
Speaker 1: Dope with the crack Baby's cartoon.
Speaker 3: Crack baby cartoon.
Speaker 1: I thought you had a cracked baby car.
Speaker 3: I'm still working on it. You know how some places are just slow.
Speaker 2: I got other things I'm working on, like j Yeah, I just saw the another show, so.
Speaker 3: Keep your finger crossed.
Speaker 2: Hopefully get get on up there. But I just sold another show, So we're working what.
Speaker 4: You're talking about on the hot and flashy to like what's the content about?
Speaker 3: Uh? Just being a grown ass woman, being being married? Life, the things that I go through.
Speaker 2: You know, you know one thing I learned about being in a different tax breaket and then nobody tell me that you have to give the government half the money that she made that and the government ain't never wrote no joke for me.
Speaker 3: I ain't I know them. You know what's crazy? I called it our ass.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling them all my family members to see if I can get a cut discount.
Speaker 3: You gonna start snitching on them? Hell yeah, wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know how many of my cousin that file taxes for kids that ain't they kids?
Speaker 3: Of course, won't that help us?
Speaker 5: You just want a couple percent points off? Should have taken as to take forty people.
Speaker 3: I know what that body is.
Speaker 1: Did you do the PPP longs?
Speaker 3: And I didn't do no PPP long And thank god I didn't. I don't know. First of all, nothing is free in this world. I already know that because I used to steal.
Speaker 2: So if somebody giving you something free is to put you on a hook. And everybody I seen get them pp long Now they're out of the trillions a dollar.
Speaker 3: Now they going to the one hundred thousand and a million dollar people.
Speaker 2: I'm not I told, I told everybody, don't take those loans.
Speaker 3: I'm okay. I went home and paint my whole basement during the pandemic. You so really?
Speaker 2: I sure did did floors and then ended up. The show got picked up. In our second season, we moved back to Atlanta. I won't take no money. I don't take no free money. Ain't nothing free in this world.
Speaker 1: We made you get into dy so much like when did you first start?
Speaker 2: Just my husband used to do. My husband used to work at Simmons Mattress.
Speaker 3: Then he went and started building houses, and so we I bought my house that I was. I was on Section eight for like ten years, and I lied like everybody else do.
Speaker 2: And I got a husband and I ain't tell the truth, and I think my sister will reporting me. So they took my Section eight, go to hell, Go to hell, and they cut my food stamps off, so my rent went from zero. The lady said, well, I just paid the morning was six hundred. So she was getting older and she said, look, you really need to buy this house for me, and I was like, ain't buying.
Speaker 3: This regular house. I said, I think the house got some good bones.
Speaker 2: So I bought the house. We bought the house, and I still own the house over there on Hawthorne Drive in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: And I just told that house. I tore it up and I said, I want a bigger bedroom. So I hired an architect. That's when the housing market failed the first time, like in the early.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and I just the house market failed, and I hired an architect because all of them was laid off. And he charged me like two thousand dollars to draw the back of my house. And I just got my husband boss he was doing house at the time, and he did it and we did the rest.
Speaker 1: Rent the house out now in Hawthorn.
Speaker 3: I do rent the house out for too cheap.
Speaker 2: She I didn't even I lived in Indiana for fifteen years and I was the rent was eight hundred dollars and my friends said, do you know what rent costs in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, no, fifteen years, I rented my house for eight.
Speaker 2: Square feet that they're stilled out. I would a little bit, but I look at it like this, I'm not trying to make a big profit. They take really good care of my house, so I really have them and that taking really good care.
Speaker 3: Of my house than to be trying to rob them blind.
Speaker 2: So they've been there now for about fourteen years.
Speaker 3: I did. I raised it a little bit. I raised it a little bit, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, I don't need the money. I just need the mortgage paid. And what they've done over the years, they're paid the mortgage. I mean, they're really great tenants. I think I'm a great landlord. I go over there and do what I was supposed to do every year without the masking. I kind of wish they would move so I can remol it, but I ain't gonna complain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is it true that you never wanted to be famous because because your mom used to always tell you that you wasn't gonna be shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fame with something and I don't consider myself famous now.
Speaker 3: I consider myself with a lot of job because you know, it's just it's the way my mama beat me down.
Speaker 2: She always said I wasn't good enough. She always said I wasn't shit. So in my head, I never saw myself like other people. And my husband told me, he said, that's why you don't want to do a lot of things. Because I was scared to get out there. I wanted to make the money, but I didn't want to be up front. And then when I got this TV show, it really put me out there and I don't even know. I was shy, like if you want to take a picture with me, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: But then I'd be like why. I used to ask myself why, and.
Speaker 2: People would come up to me and be like, almost, pay you so great, You're telling my story and I'm like, no, I'm telling my story. So it Fame is something I had to get used to, Like I don't go to the black walmarts because they won't leave me the fuck alone. So I try to go way out in the white neighborhood because white people they treat Famee different.
Speaker 3: What's something, Miss Pat? Black people shaking on your pulling.
Speaker 2: On your with look, get your hands on you.
Speaker 3: Fuck keeping. I ain't nobody you think I ain't shakeable, ain't I ain't gonna take you mantle tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take one of my boobs out and drop them on your head and break your damn Neck's wrong with man?
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 3: All mar that's so I'm glad when you come up here, listen you and just got my back.
Speaker 1: I love how b T? How was it at BT?
Speaker 3: I love BT? I do? I really do. I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: You know what I when I first went in my my hustle versus.
Speaker 3: What they were used to doing was different.
Speaker 2: But since it's my show, I just say, hey, y'all, if we can work together, this is what I would like to be done. And so we I've been over there four years now, so we work together. And they know what, Miss Pat, won't you know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that tripped me out of the first season, whatever they did for one show.
Speaker 2: They did for every show, and I said, let me talk to you. I can't stand alone if all of us gonna do the same promo.
Speaker 3: So I was start.
Speaker 2: I started coming up with ideals. I started talking to the promo team or me and Jordan started coming up ways to make all shows stand out.
Speaker 3: And let me just say that this is our best season ever.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we why it took for a season to really get in, for black people and other people to really get on it, but this season has.
Speaker 3: This is our most watched season ever. Wow. Correct, we kicked nothing.
Speaker 1: But the ass.
Speaker 5: Get out a lot though yourself though, like you have done what you had to do. Like most of the time where I see you or I running to you, or if I see you on the red carpet or even if you hit me in the DM, this is.
Speaker 3: Not because BT said it.
Speaker 1: You do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's the biggest thing. And you've been doing it from the beginning. And that's what I tell people who come over there.
Speaker 2: I said, hey, you know that everybody got only so much promotional money to apply and BT is not CBS, so I just use my my street knowledge and I say, you know what give me this. You don't want to give it, I'm gonna spend my own line. I spent a lot of my own money. I had a PR person. I mean, I I hire everything I needed, and people are like, oh, they bet give some much promotion.
Speaker 3: They do give me promotion.
Speaker 2: But when you see me doing certain things a lot of its time, it's just it's me out of my pocket. I don't I didn't wait to bet get me on late. Now, hire me a PR person late.
Speaker 3: And I didn't even want me.
Speaker 2: But this lady Pam who I hied, she just kept y'all gotta take her. Y'all gotta take her, y'all gotta take her. And I ended up in the right place, and I ended up getting same thing with you guy. First time I asked to come over here. The note back was she ain't famous enough?
Speaker 3: Who is she who said? Shut your ass up? You said that? And then I.
Speaker 2: Run into him at a Lite Daniel party and Lee Dani introduce something, Yeah, he been to a party. Why is everybody denying Diddy party? Did it through nice parties? That don't mean you got taken in the room. That don't mean somebody touch you.
Speaker 3: That just mean it was a didny party.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody act like if you go to a didnit party, you had to do something that did it to be at the party.
Speaker 3: I never I don't know, but you probably did go. But don't deny.
Speaker 1: I've never been to dinny party.
Speaker 3: You never got invited to. You look like you went. No way you think over that grease.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna tell hi, and I tell.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you would listen your ass and not tell you the Windy Williams.
Speaker 1: That is not funny episode.
Speaker 3: What did you have to do to keep that Windy Willis? I've heard a few things to pick the hairth some plastic Tennis said, you want to keep digging at me? What you have to do? Keep that?
Speaker 2: Because that was that's what pop Charlemagne in the world. You know, I mean one of Diddy pot But tell us what you did.
Speaker 3: You had to take one for the team. I'm telling you why this is gonna give us off medicaid me. I'm telling the truth. Man, all of a sudden, just let you go. She let you go, and every saying no more playing contended to pick you. The reason why she got demensioned. Man down, You forget she had that to what is it?
Speaker 1: Man? That is funny? And ship didn't start claiming the.
Speaker 3: What if?
Speaker 1: Did he start claiming?
Speaker 3: He battled, you know, he battled, who is joining you on?
Speaker 2: This is wild?
Speaker 3: I wanted to say that to him before, and I've seen it. But I ain't not gonna walk there, gonna keep on calling me fat? How much you eat? You know, can't nobody shake you?
Speaker 2: You don't think I see all the little deals he had like I was he had like when he first met me.
Speaker 3: I was one ten.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I blew up from stir rods and some ship. I'm bad, fat, but not been fast as I had that first baby.
Speaker 1: But nobody ever said Miss pat wasn't famous to come up here.
Speaker 2: Nobody said yes, you did, yes, y'all because I asked. I asked, and the answer was no. I saw you at that lead down your thing and lead down your interduce. You're like, yeah, come on the show, and I'm like, and I'm my my my thing was I said, Because y'all didn't know me.
Speaker 3: Y'all wasn't really for me, And I said, I'm a walk here.
Speaker 1: Rabbit.
Speaker 3: You read rabbit after we sent it to you, after you let me go. So I had. All I had was a book.
Speaker 2: I really didn't have no show or anything. And I said, you ain't gonna never fucking forget me because I was mad because I tried several times to get on here. I'm glad I'm over here now.
Speaker 1: But the publishers are lie and say that to the publisher if they do reach out.
Speaker 3: I ain't have no publishers at the time I could afford.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't who they was talking to the manager.
Speaker 3: I don't know who.
Speaker 1: Back then, nobody said that.
Speaker 3: If they did, you said it because you didn't even know me. I'm sure they did. Thank you. Miss Pat came. Miss Pat came so early.
Speaker 5: She was introducing her story for the first time to us, and we would like, in amazing.
Speaker 4: I had read Rabbit already the first time you came here, I had read Rabbit.
Speaker 3: You came with your you came with your daughter at the time. Yeah, that was the first time she told the story. And then it just started going from there. For Miss Pat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because y'all said no, because I think it wasn't Yeah, because I thought you didn't like me, because you were going to catch a flight and you kept turning around you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonn miss my damn flight. It was just me and you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: No, he left the first time, and the second time I came back he was there.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I read the book.
Speaker 3: He ain't read that.
Speaker 4: I didn't read the book as so much in that book I remember to this day cause I was sitting there reading, like, damn, this woman that's been through it.
Speaker 3: Have you been through a lot?
Speaker 1: You nipple shot off?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did, hand so dope.
Speaker 5: I then I think a year later, I sent you the BT Awards, the Red Coffee Awards, and and this is how crazy it was. B e T didn't even know who Miss Pat was to show so early, and I called me.
Speaker 3: I called you over.
Speaker 1: Remember how you knew the story because your show Fox had picked it up.
Speaker 3: It was Fox Show, and then it was Hulu. Hulu shot the pilot.
Speaker 2: And then BT and THET got it out of the vault because they threw it in the vault. When I said, when I called my son or nigga, that white man said, ain't gonna be do that. I said, it's just like all your kids a school shoot the white people. They threw it in the vault and then BT came and got it and we've been popping ever since.
Speaker 3: We love you, Miss Pat, and you love Miss Pat. We support you for anything that you do. We support you. We appreciate you. You know what he do. He will text Bank. He used to then text back, not true. You you famous as fucks.
Speaker 5: Papa. Check up on me, birthdays, holidays. Just make sure I'm alright.
Speaker 2: I forgot to tell you having to having father day envy. I forgot to take you yesterday having for all day.
Speaker 1: No, thank you. The YouTube.
Speaker 2: Little different than the top of that from Wendy.
Speaker 3: He can never leave you alone? Ya yo, I thank you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be that headline would be so funny. Ms. Pattycuses Wendy wimsm.
Speaker 3: What take that? Bat? Don't put that out volitarily right? He wanted it. That was his first radio job, wasn't?
Speaker 4: Yes, it was?
Speaker 1: I worked in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that don't count. I'm not listening ships please. The rasts in the New York was more famous than you. What you have to do big Foot was y'all. I ain't had to do not that? Oh my god, have you ever seen the picture of him? Have been naked with you?
Speaker 5: Of Wendy Williams sitting in the throw pictures of me sitting on her lot.
Speaker 3: No, you've never seen that picture?
Speaker 1: What pictures of me?
Speaker 3: Nuggive that's why you're in that throne. Ninety.
Speaker 1: I'm about to get out of it. I'm back hurt. What you had to do?
Speaker 3: How much? How much you make over that? Because I know you made I worked for free for a year and a half. That what you thought you show? The picture showed the picture you were sending the windy laugh. Look look, look, come on, now you're gonna tell me this ain't but partners.
Speaker 4: That woman is mispass I know of you.
Speaker 3: I don't memory, right, y'all gonna give me on e t again, Miss love you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Make sure y'all go to miss pac Comedy dot com for all the tickets. I'm in your town this weekend. South Carolina, Uh, Green.
Speaker 3: Greensboro, Green, North Carolina, Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just left Greenville, so I'm going to North Carolina, Green Greensboro.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all get your tickets this weekend. On the one show left.
Speaker 4: We gotta go see miss pat Man. When you're gonna be close to this area.
Speaker 3: I'm going on tour Martin. I don't know if I'm coming to New York, but I'm I'm doing I'm doing like ten dates I think they're doing. I think they're doing the Barley I thought I saw.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'm on that show. Ain't you on a tour with Martin to Yeah? So I don't know where I'm going. Okay, Miss miss pac Coda comedian, Miss pat dot Com, make sure y'all keep streaming season four The Miss Past Show so I can.
Speaker 3: Get season five. Absolutely, that's for my pool. Breakfast Club is miss Patley, Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I saw her in the morning at Breakfast Club.