Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hennity Show tolfree. It is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. I mean, this guy never stops breaking news. It is remarkable what we have now been able to discovered. I mean a lot of issues that we have covered now for eleven years on this program on TV, full time, never ending, NonStop weaponization. Corruption. You know, look look at how Obama himself took the Intelligence Community assessment report after the twenty sixteen election that said no, no Russian interference, and then he meets with Brennan and Biden and his entire team and Clapper and no, no, Let's do another assessment that sets Donald Trump for three years of living hell. Now we find out John Solomon, editor in chief, founder, chief investigative reporter just Thenews dot Com headline DNI Tulsey Gabbert spurs probe into evidence Congress Trump or miss led on election security. According to memos, the evidence continues to stack up that the Intel community sought to downplay China's action in actions in twenty twenty as President Trump was seeking re election, and that perhaps at the cost of legal or ethical rules and John Ratcliffe, the CIA director, said that there was a false impression that Russia sault sought to influence the election and that China did not. Pulsey Gabbert now spurred this investigation into the evidence that spy agencies in fact tried to conceal US election vulnerabilities, including straight up whistleblower claims that a CIA officer was asked to alter evidence of China meddling, that President Donald Trump and Congress were intentionally kept in the dark, remember they were in office at this time about concerns involving China Venezuela. According to unclassified memos reviewed now by just thenews dot com. All right here to really give you the scoop on it is John Solomon, as I said, founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com, Sir, how are you.
Speaker 2: Good to be with you? By the way, your interview with Cashpttel was amazing. I learned a ton of stuff from it. We did some stories off of it, but great interview. You just got so much clarity from the interview, So thank you for doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, you and Greg together started all this and then that led to the interview with Dan Bongino. That led to the interview with Cash Battel. You know what's different is we just don't have the time on radio or TV to go into that long form hour and a half two hours, two and a half hours in some case interviews that you can just get deep in the weeds and the depth. And you and Greg did a great job laying it all out, because this is what you've been doing for the last eleven years as we have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was a blast. I love the interview format. I love the long form and again, when you can get an FBI director to get that much information out of them, I learned a ton of stuff. I thought it was just a great interview. So thanks for doing it was a really fun.
Speaker 1: Well, you did a great job. All right, let's tell us what you found, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So first we have to remind everybody, because time passes fast, that in December of twenty to twenty we were all told by the FBI, the Homeland Security Department, the CIA, and the intelligence community that we had a perfect election, that was the most secure election in the American history. There was one objector at the time, the d and I at the time, John Ratcliffe now our CIA director. His objections have now been proven one hundred percent right. There was significant evidence being withheld from the American public, being withheld from Congress and its intelligence committees, and more amazingly, being held from the chief executive officer of the United States, the President of the United States, Commander in Chief, President Donald Trump, that China had begun taking malign actions in America, specifically hacking into and gaining access to voter registration databases. They also discovered that some of our infrastructure was incredibly vulnerable, more vulnerable than we were led on to believe. And then there was also concerns that Venezuela was involved in some sort of malfeasans that could eventually have an impact on US election security. All of that information was downplayed, it was obfuscated, it was withheld from President Trump. According to these whistleblower documents, Tulca Gabbertt dug up. He's now sent them to the new Inspector General of the Intelligence community, and there was an active investigation on multiple items. One that the withholding of the information from the president, keeping actionable intelligence from a president in Congress, two efforts to retaliate against the whistleblower who was telling the truth, who actually was revealing in real time how this information was not Now it's amazing stuff what Tulsia Gabbert's team has found about what the nature of what was going on. In one case, they quote unquote massaged the PDB to take out all the China stuff so that President Trump wouldn't know that China was meddling and potentially those.
Speaker 1: That don't know Presidential Daily Briefing go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. Yes, the Daily brief the thing that the president gets every day to make sure he makes the best decisions unformed and national security.
Speaker 1: All right, Can I forgive me and those that say you interupt panity, I want to digress for one second. Please that Presidential Daily Briefing. Everybody that I've interviewed, that knows, that sees it, that understands on the issue of Iran, they all have told me, without an exception, on Iran, the president had no choice based on the intelligence. Have you heard the same thing, and then we'll get right back to what you were saying.
Speaker 2: No doubt, listen, I think we did this on your show a few weeks ago. They knew that China was getting hypersonic missiles and possibly getting him to Iran. They knew that Russia had sold Stinger missiles or solder fouled missiles to Iran. They knew that there was some efforts to restore some of the nuclear weapon capabilities. Right away, all of those things point to Iran escalating in a big way and getting capabilities to strike either Europe or the United States. That intelligence has not been disputed by a single person, and that is what drove the President to make that decision. Not Israel, not all these silly arguments that have been out there, actionable intelligence. That's why they do to BDB. Now, in twenty twenty, President Trump was very concerned that China was acting badly. He was starting to put pressure on them. Imagine the intelligence community telling its people, don't tell the president about what China is doing. We don't want to help out his policy, we don't like his policy. We don't want him to know that China might be meddling in the election to help Joe Biden win in not President Trump. That is an amazing thing, but that's what's in these documents. Now. The documents are based on highly classified information, emails, intercepts, and now those are in the hands of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Committee. There's a very active investigation going on. Telsey Gabbertt I think has come into a mother load of information that shows how we knew it. In the past, intelligence agents worked with FBI agents to create false stories to hurt Donald Trump. Now we know they were withholding information from the President and from Congress that could have made presidential decisions more important, more secure, make America secure. They were willing to keep the president in the dark about national security issues and election integrity issues. That's what these new documents show. They're stunning. I mean, they're literally your numb when you're done reading them.
Speaker 1: Let me understand this. In twenty sixteen, they changed the career senior intelligence officials assessment that Russia did not interfere in the twenty sixteen election. Obama orders that personally and in this particular case, this approach that was taken at the time, and we call it called the deep state, but people that didn't like Donald Trump, that were deeply embedded in the intel community, etc. And within the FBI, and they sought to bury real evidence of Chinese government efforts to undermine Donald Trump's candidacy in twenty twenty. I mean, all of this is spectacular to me because it is it. These are people that are undermining the core principles of a democratic republic. If you remember the one infamous post on X of Dan Bongino that said, this republic can't survive based on what I just saw. This is the stuff that he saw. This is the stuff that was in the burn bags that were in a safe room that the FBI when they got there, when Bongino got there, and Cash Pattel said this in my podcast, that they didn't even know this room existed.
Speaker 2: It is stunning. And when what you just laid out, Sean is one element of that grand conspiracy case that Cash Betel wrote up last year that's now at the heart of what grand jury's in multiple states are doing, particularly Fort Pierce. If you're the Intelligence committee, your job is give an honest assessment to policymakers of what happened, and you hijacket to make it look like Donald Trump was aided by Russia and that's not what the intelligence showed. In fact, the intelligence showed the opposite. You first, you changed the intelligence in twenty sixteen to hurt Donald Trump. And then four years later, when Donald Trump's in office, you're changing the intelligence again, You're massaging it. There's an instance in these memos where an intelligence chanast was told, change your document, alter the document. We can't let people see that we know about China. You actually instruct an intelligency need to falsify an intelligence document. Now you're trying to handicap the president so he can't defend himself or the nation against actionable threats that China was conducting. It's an ongoing conspiracy. And I think that that's what Cash Mattel laid out so brilliantly on your podcast is what we've been writing about with Greg and even going all the way back to Sarah. But it is a repeated use of the intelligence community to do the opposite of what we pay our intelligence officers. We pay them to give us the truth, to give us their best estimate. In this instances twenty sixteen all the way to twenty twenty four, there is an ongoing effort to hijack intelligence, change it to false intelligence, simply to hurt Donald Trump. And and people say, John, prove it to me. How do we know that the goal of these intelligence officers was to hurt Donald Trump in the emails. That's all sie Gabett has found. There are efforts where the people who are saying, hey, let's cover this, that we're not giving this intelligence, they call Donald Trump the vulgarian in the Oval Office. They use the pejorative name, showing how much they hate it and despise them to justify why they wouldn't give the commander in chief intelligence.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting here and everybody listening to this should be stunned that that's how people working for our government refer to their elected president, duly elected president as the vulgarian, and that they purposely are setting him up left, right and sideways, and that this level of corruption, weaponization, politicizing, you know, the most important system of justice in our country is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the patterns each time are the same. Remember, in twenty sixteen, an FBI agent altered a CIA document to try to get the fake VIIs warn In twenty twenty, a CIA officer is being asked to alter an intelligence document so that Donald Trump won't know that the Intelligence Committee knows that China's doing bad things. Those modus operands create that conspiracy because you have the same tools by the same people in the same agencies over many years. And I think that's how Caspertel got to the Grand Conspiracy. And there's one other nugget in this cause I think it will give us a sense. And I think right after the Sheep summit that President Trump is going to have with the Chinese leader, when that ends, I think Telsea Gabbett will be preparing another giant release of information. And we got a little tidbit of what's likely to be in that in these unclassified documents we got last night. There is a document that says that the US Intelligence Committee assesses that between twelve and eighteen states, twelve and eighteen states had their voter registration databases penetrated by China in twenty twenty. That would be one of the largest penetrations and impacts on election security in American history. Remember what we were told five years it was perfect, most secure. It wasn't They knew in real time that twelve to eighteen voter registration databases were penetrated by China, and they also knew how China could use them. There's a whole assessment that China could go make fake ballots or they could go deregister people. So when they showed up in the polls to vote for Trump, they couldn't vote. That is amazing that all of that was happening, and it was kept from the President, kept from the Congress, kept from the American people. That is why it looks like a conspiracy repeatedly creating false intelligence to mislead the American public, the President and others.
Speaker 1: Unreal Quick break more with justinnews dot com Founder and editor in chief, chief investigator reported John Solomon. Then your calls coming up and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue. You know, now that the adults are back in office, maybe we can get some work done around here.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Welcome back President Trump.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show. We continue now. John Solomon is with us founder editor and chief chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com, breaking more news about how deep corruption, how wide the corruption in our government has been over the years, especially weaponized against President Trump. Now you're working on a number of other stories. What headlines can you give us? What's going to be coming out in the next number of days That you expect to have.
Speaker 2: I think there's going to be some comfortable news for Democrats who handle intelligence. Maybe some new leak information may be spurred by the National Security Agency, and keep an eye on that. I'm putting the finishing touches on that. I think next week we will get some more new documents with the FBI showing how the FBI new tactics, new people, new ways that the FBI was trying to set up the president to try to create some form of a criminal prosecution and literally trying to entrap him into crimes. And I think we'll get some new information on that. And then I think as this continues to play out and we wait for Telsea Gabbert's new election materials, I think we'll get the first documents from Round River, which I think is of the four intelligence investigations that targeted the president for ten years, Round River may be the most shocking because with criminalizing people just by what they said, and we still assume First Amendment protected us.
Speaker 1: By the way, is this like when they were spying on congressmen and senators. You're telling me they was spying on American citizens.
Speaker 2: I believe that's what we will find out we're not there yet.
Speaker 1: Well, me guess you've got to be at the top of the list. I gotta I'm just guessing.
Speaker 2: I'll see. Yeah, you know, we'll see. The most important thing for me is not to be the news, but to keep reporting it. But we'll see. Maybe there's some evidence that it does appear that in the effort to neutralize the true story about Hunter Biden and Ukraine, that the intelligence commit in the FBI may have been spying on Americans to stop them from being able to accurately report to sense to them, stop them, block them, prosecute them, whatever it would take to protect Joe Biden's viability against Donald Trump. I think that's what Round River ultimately will be. But we'll see. Let's see how the documents go. I think the next big thing that will break will be some new revelations about the leak machine that Democrats do. When they leak classified information, they put America's security at risk. I think there's a new investigation we'll be able to talk about in the next couple of days.
Speaker 1: All right, John Solomon, justinews dot com founder, editor in chief, chief investigative reporter. Thank you, sir, appreciate you as always more than you know. And I know that people ask, well, when are people are going to be held accountable? I'm hoping soon. I'm hoping that this evidence is so overwhelming, so incontrovertible.
Speaker 3: We get there, you'll hear what everyone really thinks. In DC.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show. One California Democrat pushing for new legislation to allow illegal alien professors now who get deported to continue to teach remotely. You can't make that up. So they had this mayoral debate and Karen Bass refuses to give a simple yes or no answer on whether non citizens should be able to vote in LA. Well, it depends, well, no, you're in the country illegally. The Internet absolutely rightly erupted after this California Democrat on the debate stage admitted the quiet part out loud. This is this lady that loves to yell at her staff. I don't yell at Linda. I should, but I don't. And if you recall, she's the one that was screaming and screeching at her staff. Oh, I said I'm sorry about that four years ago. How many times I have to say I'm sorry? Now She's do it making jokes about it, and she went on to say that the job of the California governors to protect every single California have to be an as if she would work with federal authorities to deport illegal immigrants. During this California gubernatorial debate, the sanctuary state policies designed to make sure that our state resources, taxpayer dollars, the public service servants that we have are focusing on doing their jobs, which is not cooperating with the federal immigration authorities, which, by the way, what she's saying is completely utterly unconstitutional. We do have the supremacy clause, and that means that federal laws are enforced by the federal government and the state ought not debated. States ought not be aiding in a betting and law breaking. You know, California Democrats rally around health care for illegal immigrants. You know, every Democrat asked or in this debate said that they supported providing health care coverage for illegal immigrants, which you know they took moments after the candidates spent several minutes warning the California's healthcare system is already too expensive and straining families. And you have a California immigration judge suing the DOJ alleging she was fired for being a registered Democrat a woman over forty lawsuit naming Todd Blantz, the acting Attorney General, thirty other judges who were fired or not converted from probationary periods. I mean, it just gets nuttier and nuttier. Now, on top of this debate, you've got a story of an illegal alien. Biden Harris may orchis of course, Honduran illegal indicted for murder in a deadly shooting out in Long Island at Huntington Station at a delicatessen last month. Deli's are very popular in New York, if you don't know, not as popular around the rest of the country, but they're very popular in New York. You know, bacon, egg and cheese, roast beef on her roll with lettuce, tomato, mayo, salt and pepper. A would be carjacker has been idd as an illegal after he was gunned down by a hero dad trying to protect his family of eight. Here's surveillance footage. This is out of Dallas, joing Jose Ramirez forcibly trying to carjack the man's vehicle before the hero dad fired shots at the guy. Video shows a prolonged struggle that ensued between the two men as the family bolted from the car, including a young boy, two adult females, and a baby. The father has to draw his firearm fired more than ten rounds at the suspect. Anyway, then Ice had, I mean, I can keep Goingland, I mean, I don't get time to go into all these stories. Every day we've hit immigrations so hard. Thank god Donald Trump has secured the border. But the aftermath of Harris Biden may orchis you know, remains with US twelve million plus unvetted illegal immigrants from over two hundred countries, including known terrorists and murderers, and ray and child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members, gang members is. Another story is in the Daily Caller. Ice announced the arrest of an illegal and alleged child rapist after he'd been previously released by Fairfax County because of Virginia's sanctuary policies now put together by Governor Abigail Spanberger. I mean, it just doesn't it does not end. It keeps going. I have videos showing this father shooting as the illegal immigrant. As I told you, it's just one story after another story after another story unbelievable. Let me actually, I think this is worth playing, Linda. But you have Congressman Besarah. There's no such thing as lost kids in the Biden administration, and he's talking about illegals. Listen.
Speaker 4: Using Trump lies to try to damage your opponents is worse, and that's what we see happening. Everyone knows that Trump campaigned in twenty twenty four talking about lost kids when there were no such thing as lost kids. To hear these candidates now talk about that. If they're so concerned, why haven't they taken any action to find these lost kids. I think it's shameful for people to use Trump lies to try to gain favor with voters when you know it's not true. Use the facts. We should have a governor who relies on the facts.
Speaker 1: Then the same idiot again wants to be governor, you know, calls to prosecute and jail ICE agents. Again. We have the supremacy clause, but he's too stupid to understand it. Listen.
Speaker 5: I think we should police Donald Trump's masked mercenary force that they call ICE. I think we should prosecute any of the forces that violate the law. And I think we should jail anyone who has violated the law that goes all the way to the top. I agree, anyone has violated the law of California, they should serve time, and I'm telling you no one has.
Speaker 1: Now as part of the debate, then you have the I love to yell at my staff Katie Porter saying illegal immigration is one of the only ways California has been growing in recent years. He's kind of staying the quiet part out out loud, which is, yeah, this is why, this is why California, with all of their taxes, the highest income taxes, sales taxes, gas taxes, and they're billions and billions, tens of billions in debt, Cavin can balance his budget and Gavin doesn't care anyway, this is Katie Porter. Well, that's how they're growing their population because everyone with a brain is leaving, especially before this idiotic wealth tax vote that is not just for billionaires, that is that has smoking mirrors, h and it will tax you know, income that you haven't even realized. If you own stock, oh, we're going to tax it based on today's valuation. What happens when you sell the stock and the valuation is twenty five percent of what it was, is it?
Speaker 6: Congressoman Porter on the question itself on these farm workers, which are a big part of California's economy, what's your answer to that, as mister Hilton is saying, it's the decision of the federal government.
Speaker 7: It's the job of the governor to protect every single Californian, period. There are no qualifications on that. The job of the California governor to protect every single Californian. The sanctuary state policy is designed to make sure that our state resources, the taxpayer dollars, the public servants that we have are focusing on doing their jobs, which is not cooperating with the federal immigration authorities. These are Californians. They contribute to our economy, they pay taxes, and they're one of the only ways that our state has been growing in recent years.
Speaker 1: And then Katie Porter again, I mean, you can't make this up. He wants to fund health care for illegals. They're bankrupt, medical is bankrupt, and they can't with the highest taxes in the country, pay their bills.
Speaker 8: Listen, Congresswomen, Porter, your thoughts on the idea of funding healthcare for undocumented immigrants statewide?
Speaker 7: Yes, Yes, and that's, by the way, what I think Californians deserve as answers to these questions.
Speaker 8: Elix And for critics who say that we can't afford it, what do you say to that we.
Speaker 7: Can't afford to have people who are sick, who are making the rest of us sick.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. Then you have California Democrats saying, yes, the taxpayer funded health care for illegals. They said it in all during this debate. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: So this year undocumented adults can no longer rule.
Speaker 8: In medical Would you reinstate this if you become governor?
Speaker 1: Yes or no?
Speaker 7: Mister viereg yes, supporter, yes, mister.
Speaker 8: Bianco, no, mister Hilton, no, mister sire, yes, mister yes, mister Maha.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now Steve Hilton, who's now leading in the polls a Republican. Actually, the top two leading people that are polling are Republican. Steve Hilton's number one. And I think you'd be a great governor in California, although we would have a hard time with the Assembly and the Senate out there, but who cares. He can stop the bleeding. But he's vowing to work with the federal government to actually enforce federal immigration law. Listen, mister Hilton.
Speaker 6: Right now, President Trump is enacting a policy of mass deportation. As you know, roughly half of California, California farm workers, which are in an essentral part of this state's economy, are undocumented. As governor, would you push to deport them?
Speaker 9: So I'm the only immigrant on stage, I'm a legal immigrant, and Americans support immigration when it is properly controlled. And what we saw under the Biden administration open borders, undermined everybody's support for immigration. And as governor, I've made it very clear, although it is the federal government's responsibility to determine and implement immigration policy, I think it's important that all the laws are peacefully enforced, and as governor, I would make sure that we work with the federal government to enforce our laws.
Speaker 1: I will take a quick break here. I want to play one or two more of these cuts, and then we'll get to your phone calls. I promise coming up eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean. As we roll along, I mean, this is like manner from heaven, because this proves how radicalized the left is. Sean Hannity, Is he the most dangerous man in America?
Speaker 3: Well, some people think so.
Speaker 2: You are to think, Jean, you're the most dangerous man in America and you're one of the most powerful.
Speaker 3: This this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Let me get back to playing the insanity from this gubernatorial debate out in California. Am I playing two bunchs, Linda? Because there's one more cut I think I need to play from this debate?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's critical you're doing what you're doing. It's critical. The work I do is critical. Don't you think? I think it is really really good critical? Anyway, the word of the day the same critic, dopey, dumb, idiotic, radicalized Democrats in this debate supporting California law to allow men to play women's sports. Can't make you can't make it up. There they all supported the same thing. Let's play that.
Speaker 8: Under in California Education Code, you perform in an athletic event K through twelve based on your eye identification by gender. Would you change that law to match the IOC that you identify based on your h or your your your birth at gender.
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 8: Very quickly, we have thirty seconds left.
Speaker 1: Mister Mayhon Sorr, I changed which law. The current law.
Speaker 8: Says you'd identify and that's how you participate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but at higher levels, I would let the leagues to see.
Speaker 2: Okay, mister Becerra, force the law. Okay, mister Styre, believe.
Speaker 1: Safran's athletes to participate.
Speaker 9: Mister Hilton, I have a riskbound that says save ghost.
Speaker 7: Fool Katie Porter, Yes, enforce the existing law.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. I mean you want to talk about why people are leaving California and droves. I think this pretty much sums it up. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn, If you want to be a part of the program, let's get to our busy, busy telephones, John and my free state of Florida. John, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 10: Good afternoon, mister Anity, Good.
Speaker 1: Afternoon, Good afternoon, sir? Are you you go back?
Speaker 10: We go back to the annity and come stays?
Speaker 1: I thank you, my friend? Have I changed a lot? Am I getting a little grayer? A little older? How do I look? All right?
Speaker 10: Look grayer? But you're in good shape? Uh? To two thoughts. These democrats that that hate our country, that want to destroy it. Why can't we just let the cities burn. These democrats seem to be okay with legal immigrants between the crime. Uh stop, do.
Speaker 1: You want to let the cities burn? What? What about the innocent people, law abiding people, I know, people that deserve law and order, yes.
Speaker 10: But the innocent people are the ones electing these idiots. My second thought was, we have all these anti ice, anti prompt, anti this, anti that protest. Why can't we have some pro conservative, pro ice, pro American uh, anti socialist, anti communist protests that are organized the way these these these people like sorrows. This Chinese guy.
Speaker 1: You want to know the reason that conservatives don't get out and protest a whole lot. I mean, it's kind of cool when they show up like out of Trump prolly because most of them have jobs and we're busy. We're busy taking care of our responsibilities. What are our responsibilities, raising our families, going to work, providing for our families, you know, making sure that we have time for our kids' activities, and making sure they study, and making sure that they have good food and their bodies and reading them bedtime stories and putting them in the bed. Now that part of my life is over, you know, but you have, you know, bigger kids, bigger problems in some respects, although I'm kind of past all that, thank God. That's why we don't have time for this, Adam Shift. We don't have time, but you do raise a good point anyway,