Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys getting reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 2: You want slice.
Speaker 3: Time for Brooklyn Boys episode two seventy eight and before four, what's going on? Scary Brodie? Brodie scary?
Speaker 4: And uh, yeah, this is this is your show.
Speaker 3: Your time to talk back, shoot back, scream back, or make funny jokes. I kind of like when people kind of put some zingers in there, you know, and make it as long as that funny us twelve minute stories. Then at the end they just go, it's not ending, right, It's okay. We don't get a lot of those. We got one a couple of weeks ago, but mostly it's good. Hey, happy honka everybody. That's a hey Conica. We're recording this on the fifth night of Hannah I believe, so give to you on this fifth.
Speaker 4: Night of Hanukah.
Speaker 3: Uh five golden onion rings. Really Yeah, they came free with the Burger Deluxe at the diner. So so yeah, fifth night of Hanukah. And uh, we're not going to be around for Christmas. So we have one more episode, two more episodes. We have one or two more yeah, before the end. So I'll save the merry Christmases. And I'm gonna remind you again, I was really closer. But remember when you when you see someone on the street, you say happy New Year, you don't wish them happy New Years.
Speaker 4: Always supposed to be happy New Year, right, yeah, don't complain New Year's Eve with happy New Year? Correct? Correct?
Speaker 3: All right, just giving you the heads up now you can be prepared. I'll say it again on the main podcast. Hey, I think you know what for next week, But next episode of Slice Time, I'll give you the alternate version with differentlyrics. I'll send it over to you for a couple of days now. I just I had so many lyrics to put in, bro I gave you two versions. It's okay though, I'm okay with that. I like the one we just did and.
Speaker 4: That one's good too. Well, you know, we'll see you know now.
Speaker 3: Of course, if you're new to the show a podcast and this is their first time listening to us, this is a companion podcast to the main podcast.
Speaker 4: This is not the main show. Let's be clear about that, okay.
Speaker 3: Right, this is this is this is basically your feedback on the episodes that you've already heard before. Oh and speaking of which, in the system in the back end, so to speak. I went in the back end, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I changed. I know that you're kind of guy, that kind of guy way.
Speaker 3: You know how many drinks I have and I don't drink, So it's so I went and I changed the logo for the Slice Time episodes so that they reflect the new Slice Time logo. When you look at this episode, you should see slice Time over the word podcast cool. I'm just saying, all right, let's get to it.
Speaker 5: Hit backs heart ready, so crazy and it's always pretty scary. My apologies first Lifetime it was unnecessary for a six hundred parter, but I got a little excited finally hearing everybody's voice during Slice Time. I just want to know, like, what's the ages around here? I kind of sound like I'm the youngest person here, being twenty five.
Speaker 3: What is just like an America online chat room like age sex locations L everybody.
Speaker 4: You just told people how old you all?
Speaker 3: By bitch, Remember that we opened up a chat room a slash S slash L and people would have to respond in this room, which was you know, the classic email Provider also had chat rooms and bio pages, and Scary would pick pick up women through the chat rooms, through the al chatrooms. My girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we should explain again if this is your first time listening, the iHeartRadio app has a little talkback microphone. You hit that, leave a message, and that's where we get them from.
Speaker 4: That's right, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: I And by the way, to answer your question, there's no no way of telling how it's all age ranges. It's and sometimes people sound older than they are, and sometimes they sound younger than they are.
Speaker 4: It's hard to gauge. I mean, I you know, I know, I sound like seventeen eighteen. So yeah, of course.
Speaker 6: Brooklyn Boys brody and scary is scary and brody curly Jason Jason Curley Here, Hey, buddy, uh scary? Pause with the like in the d hole? Do you like the d hole because it's your d hole and you want to ask your own d hole? You like the d hole because you want to ask somebody else's d hole?
Speaker 7: Pause?
Speaker 4: Brother, pause, Solice life Wait what oh you said you liked the d hole last week? I don't know what we're talking.
Speaker 3: About, right, but I told you to grab that sound clips and I have to grab it because you didn't grab it. Well, I'm not grabbing it. You could grab it. Not at the moment you're recording. I can see your hands, and I still see that giant. Did you make that stack of paper bigger? Yeah, they grew.
Speaker 4: It's growing for the holidays.
Speaker 3: It really is. Holy shit, it's like the stack of paper behind me. It's like, you know what it looks like when when the it's if you're live in an area where it snows, when the snow comes out in the parking lot, right and then the plows make the big mountains of snow, and then they turned gray from the dirt, and then it snows again, fresh snow on top of the big mountains. That's what scares pile looks like. That's what's happening behind me right now.
Speaker 4: It's like it's it's stacked. It's stacked.
Speaker 3: Then it's slid a little to the right, then it's slid a little to the left, and then it's right on top again. I can tell it was added to. I guess you're you're cleaning staff hasn't come in yet for them, they have not What.
Speaker 8: Are Brooklyn boys? Brody and scary? Scary and brody. This is Jason from Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Listen. I didn't like it a full episode yet of just the talk back scenes or whatever, but I had to make a talk back now because the intro that parody of White Lives is amazing.
Speaker 3: Brodie, you are the man.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite songs, and I just had to do a talk bad before I even get to hear the talk backs.
Speaker 3: Keep it up, right? So it's called White Lines by grand Master Flash, right? And is that who it is? Is a Grandmaster Flash, a Grandmaster Flex, a funk Master Flex. No, not funk Master f It's not funk Master Flex Night, it's a grand Master Flash and the Furious Five.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Uh that I think it's Melly Mel and Melly Mel, right, Grandmaster Flash and Melly Mel. No, it's grand Master Melly Mel. Huh wait a second, that's not grand Master Flash. No, it's Melly Mel, but grand Master Melly Mel. It's from sugar Hill Records. Anyway, even for this podcast, I said to Scary, I'm gonna give you the second version of it, and I said, you remember the original one, right? He goes, oh, yeah, of course, you know White Lines that And I think I told this story somewhere on one of our episodes of Something that was one of the first song parodies I wrote when I was in high school, I think my senior year. Yeah, and I said it was it was it was about uh, you know, getting picked on him, beating up and stude. I remember what it was, right, But the real song it was about doing cocaine, doing of.
Speaker 4: Cutty white kids. I think it was like bringing nerdy white kid and uh in my school. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, but the real the real song is an anti drug song about white lines, about doing drugs. So it's face lines and I took that and earned into slice. But I'm glad you liked that, Jay Rock. It also happens to be one of my favorite songs of the eighties, the classic.
Speaker 9: Okay, So when I lived in the Bronx, we used to consider anything over the Top and z Bridge upstate, Poughkeepsie upstate, Newburgh upstate, anything over the top, z Bridge true is upstate.
Speaker 4: Yes, yep, I still consider it that way. Yeah. It should have given us your name though, but at least we know you're from the Bronx. That's good. Absolutely, Hey Brooklyn Boys showing from Newton here.
Speaker 5: Sorry, Brody.
Speaker 4: I haven't gotten a hold of you on Instagram or anything.
Speaker 10: But unfortunately my Facebook and Instagram got hacked, so I no longer have those.
Speaker 4: But I still listen to you guys. Love you guys, have a good day.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Yes, sorry to hear you got hacked. Yeah that sucks.
Speaker 4: Prick Hackerstein scary scary.
Speaker 11: Brody's dez from CT We're going to be fire sale for the Fantasy Football League. My only question to Brody is is this a keeper league? That would definitely change my mind on what's going on with your fantasy football only because if you have this fire sale and then you're scooping up guys for next year, good for you. If they let you do it, I say go for it. Might be an unpopular opinion, but I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks.
Speaker 4: Not a keeper lead yeah, not a keeper. No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody would have done a fire sale if it was a keeper. Leaving by the way. Major rumblings on the Fantasy Football League this weekend. One of the members who still by the way works with you no names.
Speaker 4: He still owes money. He hasn't paid for the league in.
Speaker 3: Fourteen weeks and so an email was sent out, you know, telling everybody who made the playoffs and said, hey, you guy, you still haven't paid.
Speaker 4: And he said, but why should I pay?
Speaker 3: I should just get my money to Brody because with his team now after the fire sale, he's.
Speaker 4: Going to win it all. Anyway. Oh, that reminds me. Somebody owes me money.
Speaker 3: They bought jingle ball.
Speaker 4: Tickets from me. I'm going to text him right now. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Hey Bud, when you have a chance, hold on, hey Bud, when you have a moment, can you send that zel? Thanks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is jingle Ball week for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now I know you went to the New York's ZE one hundred jingle Ball on Friday, as did my daughter Sha.
Speaker 4: Had a great time. She got to see David Kushner.
Speaker 3: Shout out cush shout out. The Philadelphia Q and O two jingle Ball is tomorrow as we record this right. Uh, the Miami one was it was coming up on Saturday, coming up on Saturday, that's a weekend usually yep, yep. But did you see what happened at the Detroit jingle Ball. It's embarrassing because I don't know who allowed this to happen. But well, first of all, go ahead, I want I want to tell what happened. But what we're gonna say. First of all, well, they thought they were they were being cute by playing a joke, right they they said they were going to bring out Taylor Swift. Right, so two DJs are on stage from Hot ninety nine to five. I don't believe it was our friend Mojo or Spike. It wasn't those guys. But they did say, please, welcome to the stage, trailer Swift. The audience didn't hear that though they never said Taylor was coming on. They said, we have a big surprise for you. Welcome to the stage, Swift. You're in a giant arena. You didn't hear a trailer Swift.
Speaker 4: Now they put up on the street.
Speaker 3: No, I'm saying they didn't hear trailers Swift, right right, and on the screen, on the Jumbo screen. They wrote in script the way Taylor writes it, trailer like trailer park, trailer Swift. But again, if you look closely, you're not going to see it. Then a blonde girl comes out in what I believe was I'm gonna say twenty thirteen, Taylor Swift era with a guitar and start singing. She didn't sound like Taylor, but from a distance she looked like she could be tailored.
Speaker 4: Have been embarrassing for her, I'm sure they bowed her.
Speaker 3: No, well, it wasn't embarrassing for her. She makes a living being trailer Swift. It wasn't a one time joke. But imagine the whole audience is turning on you because they think Taylor Swift is coming out and you're there instead. Well, I think they were more turning on the radio station. But I love the the TikTok videos, the one guy I'm dying from this people are so dramatic, so dramatic. Who's crying? I mean, come on, it's a it.
Speaker 4: Was a joke. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think we would have ever done that. No, it was pretty well.
Speaker 4: You when you say what you mean to see one K.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we would never did we would. I mean it is technically the same company, but I am sure. I'm pretty sure the company didn't know that was happening.
Speaker 4: Whatever signed off on.
Speaker 3: Anyway, they got a lot of flack on TikTok about it, but well, at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: It was just a joke.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean it didn't cost anybody anything and it wasn't like people bought tickets thinking they were going to see her, right, Yes, silly.
Speaker 11: It's scary Berdie Berney scared des again not to send back to back talkbacks, but just wanted to ask you quickly, should we be leaving these talkbacks on the regular episodes or do you guys want us to start leaving them in the episodes for the new slice feature for the talkbacks? I only ask just so they're not all scattered all over the place. Or do they go to the same place anyways?
Speaker 3: I much love so, Yeah, they go to the same place. We're just not playing them when we record. The Brooklyn Boys were playing them on the night we record Slafetime, correct, But it all goes right to the system, and then the system goes right to Scary's three point nine million dollar sound system. Exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, but thank you for being considerate and worrying.
Speaker 12: Does Brooklin Boys Brodie's scary it's your pye one now, I'm.
Speaker 10: Just kidding this, James. That was the question for you guys, is who was your favorite guest you guys have had over the years. Mine was the Fat Jewish.
Speaker 4: I must have listened to that episode thirty times.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 10: The politically correct answer is you love all your guests, but which one stood out more than the rest?
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, when is this show ever politically correct? Second of all, none of those people who've been guests on our show are going to hear this. Yeah, so what does it matter what we say? And we really haven't had that many guests. I liked about eight we got. I like Jackie the joke Man. I thought Jackie the Jokeman was great, and we grew up listening to him. I mean, Joe Gaddo was always great. Yeah, Joe. It's a hard testament of Scalco. If we were you know what, I would answer this if we were guessed forward.
Speaker 4: But we're not, so it's hard. Now I'm gonna answer it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: Only because he played along so well with our shtick.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Michael Rappaport, and he recorded a great idea for us, Yeah, which you haven't brought home. Sorry, please get that from me, will you fuck you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You fuck you? He is how you're doing, You're you're gooding the law.
Speaker 7: There probably didn't want you on that fantasy football league that he didn't for the family. You know, they were just doing it for fun, and they ain't know that if they got you in there the way you are, you were gonna want to take over the whole goddamn paying. That's right, we're gonna start breaking out. People are gonna take sides. Everything's gonna happen, nothing but havock. They wanted to avoid that. Yeah, so just be happy that they're finally showing an interest in the uh, you know that fantasy football league that you're that you're so into. You know, maybe next year they'll get into your league and you can really get.
Speaker 4: Little stuff going now.
Speaker 7: But anyways, uh, hopefully I didn't break any of mister old man scariest rules and regulations first last time this week, And if I need it, I'll surely I'm sorry, surely am sorry, sir, you poogie bastard.
Speaker 3: All right, well that was about yeah my cousin in law, let me make let's be clear, cousin in law who didn't invite me into his fantasy football family league even though he's in two of mine.
Speaker 7: All right, hey, guys, you know about coming on here again I'm probably breaking one of old man scariest rules.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't want to give a shit.
Speaker 13: You know what, Probably I.
Speaker 4: Totally agree with you.
Speaker 7: Nobody has the right to dictate what condiment you put on.
Speaker 3: Your food, and restaurant.
Speaker 4: Should have a large variety.
Speaker 7: Of condiments readily available for one to enjoy their food. And concerning that coffee name that that guy took away from you, I want to say it for you.
Speaker 4: Fuck you yea mana, al right.
Speaker 3: You hear that. You can actually hear the tractor trailer or just a tractor in the background.
Speaker 4: Something's going on. He's he on a farm. Where is that guy?
Speaker 13: Hey, Brooklyn boys. I saw Nemo on Facebook marketplace reselling all of Brody's toys for like double the price.
Speaker 3: It was wild.
Speaker 14: I bought one.
Speaker 13: He advertised it as once touched by David Brody.
Speaker 15: I'm just kidding. Lights for life.
Speaker 4: Hilarious. That's very funny. You didn't have to say you were a kidding. By the way, I was hoping to god you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. By the way, Nemo, the boy is meeting me in our usual spot tomorrow. He's buying some gardening tools from me. This is amazing. You guys have had this bond together. I mean, maybe you guys could go into business together and open up your own junk yard like Sanford and Son.
Speaker 14: Hey, Brooklyn Boys, Brody Scared Brody, Cody listener of the Big Show started with Everybody's podcast from the very beginning. I used to hate when you guys go on vacation, but now I fucking love it. Scary going all of them. I started you guys from the very beginning over again up to eighty five, while still catching.
Speaker 4: Up with the new stuff.
Speaker 16: Nice.
Speaker 14: Just gotta say, I used to pick my favorite episode to listen to, but starting over from the beginning really helped me get a reality check. Man, where's Spruce? Miss my man? Hey guys, this is Cody again. You know it doesn't get me long enough to fucking talk.
Speaker 4: To you guys, but hey, man, Spruce my man? Where's he at?
Speaker 14: Missing good guy? Where's the h the fat Jewish? Get us some callbacks? Man called Beth in the in We need a curse of the week. Hey, and when I'm done listening to round two, I'm gonna yell another one for you, Scary because that's two slices my boys.
Speaker 4: Hey, live it up.
Speaker 14: Went back and watched all the Sebastian Maniscalco because you guys turned me and my wife.
Speaker 13: On to him.
Speaker 4: Fucking loving nice nice, hey.
Speaker 14: Guys, Cody again, man if I found out a breath, just no, I'm walking my dog. But gotta say it one more time. Fuck age seventy seven, Fuck Agnes and give me a goddamn seak dinner scary for Brodie.
Speaker 3: Yo, Now you have it. Okay, it only took him three two and a half talkbacks to get that in there.
Speaker 4: I love it, which is love it? Fine? Okay, brought back some classics.
Speaker 3: Our second reference to the fat Jew today fat Jewish man. We maybe we should bring back the fat jew fat fat Jewish. He changed his name, No he was. It was always the fat Jewish. Oh oh his uh Twitter handle was the fat jew was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Still oh he's the fat Jewish? Yeah yeah, well right now right, but he was always.
Speaker 3: He wants to bring back I'll talk about it. Yeah, let's see calls all right, some more slice time spruce. Did I tell you all I bumped in the spruce?
Speaker 4: No? So, remember I told you I had lunch on the loose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Remember I told you had lunch and this a few weeks ago, and I called you and I said, you want to ride home together? You're like, I stuck him doing best us. I'm walking down Eighth Avenue going to the train, and I see Spruce walking north right in front of me. So I put my arms out like to hug him, like just as he's walking up the street and he's looking down, he's listening to what his zerphones or whatever, and he walks right into me and he's excuse me, what the fit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he walked and so there you go.
Speaker 3: So I bumped in and I talked to him on the street for like, I don't know, forty minutes. He's like, listen, if you tell me when you want me on, I'll be on. But we always forget to tell him in advance to have him on the.
Speaker 4: Next week or something. He'll be up for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, let's try to get Spruce on. But I bumped into him out of nowhere on eighth Avenue.
Speaker 4: We got more Slice time coming up. Okay, the Brooklyn Boys podcast. We will be right back, all right, let's continue.
Speaker 13: Mm hmm, Hey Reggie here Slice for Life. I'm the one who usually doesn't give a name, I just immediately start talking. So guess what. Well was the last time you guys saw a payphone? The other day ago, I was walking and I found a payphone? How crazy it?
Speaker 15: Ew?
Speaker 13: Are those spiders? Sorry about that? When was the last time you saw a payphone? Like a real working payphone? I saw one the other day ago. I was shocked.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh my gosh, does.
Speaker 3: This really work?
Speaker 13: I picked up the receiver part and trying to hear the dial tone doesn't work, And I noticed that on the mouthpiece there looked like something that could have been a cookie or maybe throw up. It tasted more like a cookie, but it smelled. Now that there's a podcast just for the talkbacks, I'm gonna be sending so many disgusting stories.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 4: We welcome those. And you know scare you You've you've licked some gross cookies in your life.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, old, I gotta say the the payphones have all but disappeared in New York. There's about a few of them left, right, there's about maybe a couple. I think that's like, I don't remember seeing one, but she sounded like a New Yorker. I will tell you, Like the Upper West Side has like one or two left and that's the end of those. As far as cleaning out my garage and cleaning up my garage the past couple of weeks looking for stuff to sell to Nemo, of course I found a payphone phone like the handle the actual receiver.
Speaker 4: What the public payphone.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you this a long time ago in my first car, before they were like before car phones were common. Car phones used to be very expensive. Get to buy him in a suitcase or have him mounted onto the car. Yeah, and I'd never afford one of those. So walking down the street one day, someone had cut the cord on the phone, so the phone wasn't connected to the receiver, like there was no metal cord it was attached. So it was just the phone and the long metal cord dangling from it. So I took it and I put the in the seat in the crack in the seat, and I may believe it was my car phone. So I would like put up on my ear when I was driving or people get in the car and I go, oh, you want to call that was?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 3: That was my humor pre radio. Thank you Hio, that's my car phone. It was a visual I get it was a visual you and I threw.
Speaker 9: In reference to episode to seventy eight about that painting that got raffled off. Scarre keeps saying, he, I'm very confused. Who's he is he Brody, because at the Brody said, you save me a lot of morning From'm not buying that painting. But who's he that purchased a paint?
Speaker 17: So that was rich.
Speaker 3: I'm not understanding the guy who didn't sell me back from my joot ball tickets. As a matter of fact, the same guy, same dude. No, he just he said he'll get to in a couple of minutes. Okay, So let me explain. There was a painting I really liked that that Gandhi and her boyfriend Brandon painted, very colorful, very large. It was way too expensive for me, but I was thinking about it anyway. Scary held an auction, Gandhi authorized an auction, Gandhi and Brandon and they auctioned off any painting in the place that the guy wanted. The guy won the raffle and he said, I want that one, so he picked out the one I was thinking of buying that I couldn't have afforded, so jokingly I said, you saved me some money. I couldn't buy it because this guy took it right. But actually the way that happened was the dude told me to pick a painting off the wall.
Speaker 4: I picked that painting and then we raffled it off. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The guy who paid for it was the guy who I guess you know scary one of.
Speaker 4: The most expensive paintings on the wall. And the dude just wrote the check right there. Boom wrote that check. What do what he does for a living? I don't know, but he needs to pay for your Jingle Bowl ticket.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 15: This is Burt from Birmingham. Scary n Literation is a reminder to bring the all of Brody's jingles. Thank you they brodis take dinner update Misophonia listen in order on the micro rappaport intro step.
Speaker 3: You know what, this guy should produce our show. Somebody has to. I think we need a producer. That was the call of the day so far.
Speaker 4: I think we.
Speaker 3: Rattled off everything you're supposed to bring. Will you please before vacation bring those home for vacation. I will bring them home. This vacation is not to every vacation I've got a lot going on right now. Yeah, I know, a big time. I'm all over the place everywhere.
Speaker 15: Thank you Brody for writting all of those jingles are funny and not clever.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 15: I hope you're enjoying your retirement.
Speaker 4: I'm not retired, but.
Speaker 3: I'm enjoying it. Everyone came up to you at that event and said, hey, congratulations on your retirement.
Speaker 4: David Brody.
Speaker 3: I made that clear on the air August nineteenth, twenty twenty two. Go back and listen to the best. Not retiring, not retired, and just stepped back from the crazy schedule.
Speaker 4: I was tired, not retired. He's just tired. Yeah, I'm almost not tired now almost.
Speaker 18: Why is scary so offended?
Speaker 3: Tak to what's wrong? I don't care?
Speaker 7: Oh oh oh, oh, oh oh oh.
Speaker 4: I get it now. It wasn't Team two.
Speaker 3: The caller was saying twak two Oh, she had an octopus has her twa two?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, her tittoo That's what she was saying, tittoo. So she had an octopus on her boobs. Okay, my bigger concern is this whispery talk about Caden at four thirty five in the morning.
Speaker 4: What's so wrong with the term TWA two.
Speaker 3: At four thirty five am.
Speaker 4: Do you have a problem with what are you wearing?
Speaker 3: Can you waw to?
Speaker 4: Can you send that at like two o'clock in the afternoon. Why does it have to be four to thirty five.
Speaker 3: By the way, nobody complained about the use of that word. Nobody just you.
Speaker 4: It was just a little little crash.
Speaker 3: That's okay, although there are some states in the country that want to ban our podcast now.
Speaker 19: But other than that, Here, Rody, what's going on?
Speaker 17: Rock and steam over there?
Speaker 4: From the box? It's a funny story.
Speaker 17: You're talking about splitting the bill and Scary's friends. Now you went in jail, Brody, excuse me? So me and from my friend when I with two other friends and we went to this nice restaurant and they're drinkers and we're not.
Speaker 4: It's about that, And so I.
Speaker 17: Have to pick up on part two three two.
Speaker 19: At from the box over there with part two. So going out this restaurant and I don't drink, My friend didn't drink. The two friends did drink me, and so the bill came back to the pro They had like six beers each, not not not combined.
Speaker 16: But six years each. Ye the bill give me up like a hundred dollars and they left to split the bill. I didn't want to be a dick, so I split it, but I was kind of mad about it. With not a drinking whether they have almost had to build with drinks.
Speaker 3: Well, if you drank nothing, then you should just be out of the equation altogether. Absolute, there's something a dick. Yeah, no going to pay for the beer. They're being assholes there, buck. If you had a couple of drinks and they had a few more than everyone splits evenly. You can't split hairs like that. Well that's why I don't drink, because I'll drink one or two and then I get stuck with eight, so I don't drink any Yeah, this.
Speaker 4: One is they gotta play it.
Speaker 3: This talkback is coming from episode two seventy two, Prairie Doggy.
Speaker 20: Style Scary Brody Brody Scary James Miami, Episode two seventy two. I'm I'm a little behind. I'm catching up, but I agree with you, Scary. You should have gotten that extra invite because they gotta know you were robbing you will You've been with Robbin how long?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 4: Made ways?
Speaker 2: Come on?
Speaker 3: They should know better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't do the due diligence. They did not, and you know they they dropped the ball. They did.
Speaker 3: But that's okay. We I'm okay with it. You know you didn't go you saved the gift and I yeah, I didn't even send any I didn't send any money. Although I did see some of the clips on social media. You just thought on a pretty nice one I heard, But I said, do I owe them a gift? A wedding gift?
Speaker 4: No, it's not in my world, but in your world maybe no clip boys is James up back?
Speaker 20: I saw the The Naked Attractions Brodie.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Bloody hell they.
Speaker 20: Got a bush that that that show will never run in the United States.
Speaker 4: People will lose their minds. All these snowflakes will melt.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 20: Thanks for the recommendation. I love you, guys. I missed you, guys. I'm catching a right listen in order, ladies.
Speaker 4: Good to have you back.
Speaker 21: Scary what year are you from? Tweat toots tank toots. They're a lot more common than you think. Mostly, you know, the accountants get it. If you don't know what an accounting is, then my guy. Maybe you you're not so young.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not that I have a problem with those tattoos. Those What I have a problem is with the name that it's been given by.
Speaker 4: A taint to the tato Oh you said it now, it's just crass. It's not it's about an inch away from the crass. It's not. This is not. Oh, by the way, that's a pretty good name too, for that area. The crass, the crass. It's the crotch and the ass. It's the midst of in the middle, the crass, the crass.
Speaker 3: I'll go for the crass and the taint. Yeah, so you want to crash too?
Speaker 21: Hey, broken boys about this? Hey's scary. I guess you're not part of the young crowd on the know. I mean, this is two years old. But there's a woman who may ask tattoo is very popular again because she got it done in that Las Vegas statoo couldn't mention and it was actually a cover up of her boyfriend's initials. So asked that too. Yeah, very popular. I'm okay with them accountants. I guess you're not so young.
Speaker 3: No, I'm okay with all this stuff. I'm just not okay with Brody just calling it that. No, wait a minute, if Robin got a taint too, you'd be okay with it. I wouldn't know how to react, right, that's so out of character.
Speaker 4: For her, I know.
Speaker 3: But what if you were like window shopping and all of a sudden you're like, oh, what, why is there a tulip for something that I was always doing down there?
Speaker 4: I don't know the tulip's down there.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I would feel mm hm.
Speaker 22: And Brooklyn buoys Josh from Illinois. Hey, talking about two seventy eight. How you're talking about your idea for your restaurant. It's already out there. It's called family style. That's where it comes out in big bulls and you pass it around.
Speaker 4: What family style is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my favorite Italian restaurant, call Mines, is family style. By the way, if Glenn from Cormins comes up to the radio station one more time this month, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 4: He's got to come to.
Speaker 3: My house at least once. Yeah, he's been there like eight times, been feeding us well lately.
Speaker 21: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm very jealous.
Speaker 23: It's like for a life. Alex from Philly, I was born and raised into al Philly and I just moved out about six months ago. Cowboys, I got married and I miss it every day. I don't know how that guy did it. Brody and Scary boys, bye, okay.
Speaker 4: Oh we talked about moving out of the places we grew up in. Yeah, I would never. I would never be a small town. I couldn't do.
Speaker 24: Hey, Brooklyn boys, It's Vanessa from Brooklyn. I just longtime listener, first time doing a talkback, but I just wanted to go ahead and comments on episode two seventy eight and where Scary was going off about his friend living in Costa Rica. My uncle actually did the same thing. He was born and raised in Alsalvader came over here to New York, and then straight from New York he went right to Costa Rica. He just loves the island life, the quiet life. Monkeys are his neighbors. He has a peacock as a pet.
Speaker 3: He just loves it.
Speaker 4: That's great. No, really slots like island life.
Speaker 3: You live in Coney Island, Long Island, Manhattan Island's plenty of islands around here, Island Governor Arts. I mean, I'm I'm telling you it's a different world. But you may live longer because.
Speaker 4: You probably have this.
Speaker 3: Monkeys is my neighbors, they'll rip my face off of low blood pressure. I have low blood pressure. Had to test it today. Monkeys don't very low blood Monkeys don't cause problems, they don't cause animosity. It was one hundred and five over seventy two something like that today. Oh, congratulations on Yeah, that's very good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, broken boys.
Speaker 25: Is Jacob from Arkansas. So just finished two seventy four catching up being behind from work, and he didn't see all of your rodrigo attractive issue. I don't see a problem with it. But the other verse side of that, with the women being older and the men younger, is that's been romanticized. For example, Stiffler's mom or the song Stacy's mom.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's guys.
Speaker 3: That's guys saying it's still guys with older women. We're talking about older women with younger guys.
Speaker 4: No, we're talking about older guys with younger women. No, older women with younger guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's mom, Stiffler's mom, Stifflip, Stiffle's mom banged his But that wasn't that wasn't the movie wasn't glorifying that Stiffler was glorifying right well, Stiff's people who like Stiffler's mom. Speaking of Olivia Rodrigo, did you watch that in that live this weekend?
Speaker 4: I sure did. Did you watch in slow motion?
Speaker 3: Didn't miss? Admit it is as long as it took you as Let me say this, she did well with the sketches, the sketch, the very.
Speaker 4: Just watch her second performance.
Speaker 3: She was very good with the oh yeah, but she sort of like rocked out with she jumped up on the table and smashed cake.
Speaker 4: It was great. I love that. Hey, yeah too much.
Speaker 21: I told Bruns he's carry I guess you don't have any accountant friends, any young hip friends.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 21: I go out there and get their vast stattoos. And when you ask who's gonna look at it? Who the fuck do you think he's gonna look at it?
Speaker 3: The boyfriend?
Speaker 21: The only fans? Are you serious? Also, there's that one woman that got their bad stattooed in a glowing the darking.
Speaker 26: Okay, thanks, But hey, Brooklyn boys, I'm in Milford, Pennsylvania at the Brooklyn Boy Pork Store. Okay, this fucking guy walks in and asks them where you guys from? Originally the guy just looks at him and says, Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: That seems like it's fair answer. By the way, Milford, Connecticut is where the highlight was from. Sorry, and I gotta say that is uh, that is a dumb question.
Speaker 3: Although I have to say I no, no, you know what, it's a dumb question. But I've been to places that say, like New York Style pizza and nobody, nobody there is from New York. Yeah, but the name of the store is Brooklyn Boys, and there the guys named the store after themselves. What if they bought it from the Brooklyn Boys and now they're just something bunch of hey, female slices, all the all four billion of you, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 12: I like a nice tattoo, a tattoo or tattoo. He's obsessing, he's talking, But do you like a man with a dick tattoo or or the dick piers like a prince Henry?
Speaker 21: All four billion of you please answer with a talk back?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: So he's throwing it out there for the slices, you think it's is it a cockatoo?
Speaker 4: Maybe? All right? One, don't worry out your welcome please.
Speaker 27: Or boys Brody is scary as always. Manny here for Monocham originally from Brooklyn. Regarding to it regards to either ketchup or mustard, I totally agree with Brody hashtag tribe. It's always Heinz ketchup and only ketch up on everything, almost everything.
Speaker 7: Not a steak though.
Speaker 3: I put it on steak. Nah, steak is too good for ketchup.
Speaker 4: None if it's not great steak.
Speaker 3: Here's the last one.
Speaker 26: Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 18: Was just in the doctor's office, still people pulling their masks down to cough. Pull the masks down, cough, puts masks back, and I noticed they were using EPIC. I saw on the screen, but thankfully I didn't think there were any problems from now.
Speaker 4: EPIC system.
Speaker 3: Right. I was getting my blood pressure today. I went to my doctor for my six month check up. Everything's good, and he says to me, I just want to let you know we're going to be on such and such a medical service from now on. We're upgrading everything to EPIC. I said, no, no, He's like, yeah, the new company they're going to be part of is a great idea, but they use EPIC. He's like, I heard bad things, so let me tell you something about epic. So and all the staff was like like covering their face. They didn't want to comment on it. I don't know what what the deal is with that thing, but it's it's a train wreck, the first I don't know, year and a half. Yeah, so epic fuck that.
Speaker 4: Oh so listen, you and I have to record a Booklyn Boys tomorrow. We do, all right, thank you. This is some slice time.
Speaker 3: We appreciate.
Speaker 4: I would say ninety great calls today.
Speaker 21: Choice, Choice,