Speaker 1: Mike, boys, shit got a little bit my throat right there. Boys, Welcome to another episode of Beut the Bus. I am your host, Will Compton aka payoff Willye aka playoff Willy aka. It is written in Stone, year ten is live and well. If you guys have been following the boy, I got the call. We got to work out coming out probably in a couple of weeks. Next week might be a little too soon, but your boy's gonna be out on the field, back in action and note time. Until then, we got a lot to talk about. Did I ball out and go? What did I go last week?
Speaker 2: JP? Did I go like five and two? Yeah? Five and two, five and two in the NFL. We won't talk about college before we get started.
Speaker 1: By the way, thank you Barstools Sports Blow for the love of God, the greatest partners on the earth. Download the Barsol Sports Book app. We got parlays, we got deals, we got this that the other. We're trying to get paid and get laid and the boys of the Barcel Sports Book have your back. Before we get going, we are gonna do what I like to think of as a tradition. We're gonna do the serenity gamblers. Prayer everybody out your heads. Lord, grant us the serenity to accept the results we cannot change, the courage to make the bets that we can, and the wisdom to know that it does not matter, for Thine is the Kingdom, the power, the barstool sports book, and the glory all yours, forever and ever, and and please, I know, I I know we can't control what happens, but you kind of can. So if you just help us win our best this weekend, we will forever believe even more.
Speaker 2: Now amen to that too.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 2: Let's have a week. Let's have a week. Yo. We ate it yo.
Speaker 1: I ate at a Chinese buffet, King Dragon, the fucking I got a fortune cookie and it said you're about to have a fucking month. However, there's pod there's optimism for that. I know you can look at my weeks. Let me make sure this cigar is still lit.
Speaker 4: Oh work, well, work, work, get that big lit.
Speaker 2: You might have the good hanger. I love the vibes. Maybe just edit that part out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: The optimism from that fortune cookie because I know the first couple of weeks have been tough. We've lost a little bit we've lost some soldiers, we've probably lost some followers, and we've also gained some faders because people think, oh, let's hear a will's betting, and we.
Speaker 2: Will just bet against that. Man. I think it's bullshit, but also smart to shady you.
Speaker 1: However, fortune Cookie, you're about to have an incredible month. There's optimism with that because year ten went five and two on Sunday, and this weekend is a new weekend. There's nothing again. Losers react, winners respond. We fucking respond on this bus. And there's nothing that you can be more proud of than standing ten toes down and being able to say I fell apart, but I survived.
Speaker 2: And that's what we're doing this weekend.
Speaker 1: This weekend, don't shew up, don't don't shy away, don't shy away from the bets, don't not bet on a certain day. A day without a bet is a day forgotten. And we're gonna sit back. We're gonna go over a slate NCAA games, We're gonna go over a slate bit NFL games. We're gonna go over at bet the Boys parlay. That's bound to fucking hit Kirk Cousins. Let us down last weekend we were flying and riding high.
Speaker 2: I texted JP, JP, what I text you?
Speaker 1: We only need one more from Kirk Cousins and we are about to be the richest man in the world. But Kirk let us fucking down. We're gonna have to have him turn into iPad. It probably, but we'll go over. I bet the boys parlay, we're gonna call my guy. Yes again, he was down bad.
Speaker 2: What do you go to in three last week losing record?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's he's down and he's a He might get fucking fired too if you don't pick his shit up, and then we'll go over the bet the buslock of the week. I have listen, I do what I always do. I put my head down and we fucking grind. You gotta look at the data. You gotta take accountability, you gotta own your shit, and you gotta know. You gotta strategize, you gotta prepare, and that's what we're gonna fucking do. Sit back, take a listen wherever you're listening right now. Subscribe to the Boys. We come out every Friday morning. We might bump it up the Thursday, so you guys can get it sooner. Better, faster, stronger, all of this stuff. But every Friday, ten am. You're listening to me. Now subscribe wherever you subscribe. If you're watching, subscribe on YouTube. Drop a comment right now say the vibes are absolutely up. Sit back, relax, give me your ears, and listen to Daddy Sling at JP.
Speaker 2: Start us off at the NCAA slate, Brother Taylor's alumni.
Speaker 4: We got Michigan versus Maryland. Spread is minus seventeen. Michigan's been balling. What do you think will?
Speaker 1: Michigan has been putting up fifty five point three points per game. Maryland is zero to eleven at covering the spread in their last eleven games. Michigan is gonna put an absolute fucking ass whipping on the boys from Maryland.
Speaker 2: That what are they? The terps?
Speaker 1: Are those like turtles or something like that? Yeah, garbage, get ran over turtles. Michigan minus what seven? Michigan minus seventeen. Nebraska's on a bye week, so we are we're safe to not bet with Nebraska this week. And for everybody who faded me and took Oklahoma last week, cheers that you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm always proud when people win. Not to continue to make this about.
Speaker 1: Nebraska, but they're on a bye weeks and I like us this weekend, however, on the Michigan Michigan minus seventeen again against Maryland.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, keeping into big ten with Ohio State versus Wisconsin. Ohio State minus nineteen is our spread right now?
Speaker 2: All right, So the.
Speaker 1: Line has moved minus seventeen and a half last night, I said I loved it. Apparently everybody else lost it, per my sources. Apparently the line moves higher, so it goes from minus seventeen and a half to minus nineteen, because that means a lot of people are betting on Ohio State. And when a lot of people are betting on Ohio State, it moves the line farther. If we were to go down, because we all educate on the show, we all learned together, there might be some new gamblers out there with payoff Willy. If it goes down from minus seventeen and a half and gets closer to zero, that shows that more.
Speaker 2: People are betting on who are they playing? Wisconsin?
Speaker 1: Big cat, I love you, brother, but I love Ohio State minus nineteen. In this game, Wisconsin is two to one dimensional on the run.
Speaker 3: Game.
Speaker 2: Ohio State has only been laidening.
Speaker 1: Up eighty four yards per game on the ground, and if those boys can stop the run, Graham is at Mertz, Merrits Mertz, Graham Mertz will not be able to win the game through the air. Ohio State minus nineteen. I fucking love Ohio State. They're like a track team out there on offense. Brian Hartline shout out to the wide receivers coach at Ohio State.
Speaker 2: The dude is a dog. He's teaching those boys.
Speaker 1: He's allowing them to play fast, play aggressive, and they are dogs on offense. I love them putting up a shitload of points on Wisconsin only to probably end the season for Big Cat and the Badgers.
Speaker 4: Willie stats this week, I see you diving into your bag a little bit, telling you.
Speaker 1: A shout out to Mitch. By the way, you guys will get to know Mitch very soon. But I'm telling you, we've got to learn from our mistakes. And I've been fucking around in college. I've been learning each and every week. I'm not gonna be the same old dumb motherfucker every week. With that said, I love the fucking Nebraska game this weekend. I like Nebraska plus ten. It's Nebraska versus the fucking world this weekend. I'm gonna continue to just get one step better every day. You every weekend, you either get better or worse. And again I'm gonna stay true. I'm gonna keep digging because when you stop digging, the fucking diamonds are on.
Speaker 2: The other side of that little digging wall. Hill. You guys know the meme show the meme as I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: I know who I am. I'm not a fucking quitter. You keep digging, you keep preparing, and that's what we're gonna fucking do.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, our first.
Speaker 4: College game that we are betting on and that we will be in attendance for Tennessee versus Florida spreads minus ten and a half.
Speaker 1: Yes, So everybody listening right now, if you're in Knoxville, go to the Hill Bar and Grill the Hill at the Bar and Grill or whatever it's called. The Bar and Grill at the Hill the Barstool College Football Show. We will be there live in an action bringing the fucking electricity, bringing the vibes, bringing the energy, bringing the camaraderie. This place is gonna be electric I went to the Old Miss game last year at Tennessee deafening.
Speaker 2: Loud, and what I'm hearing now is.
Speaker 1: That this is like the biggest game since some date dated back to twenty sixteen when college game Day.
Speaker 2: Was like last there. Apparently I could be wrong on that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm usually not college game. They'll be there, Barceol College Football Show will be there. Knoxville will be the biggest most populated city in the state of Tennessee come Saturday. I love Tennessee minus ten and a half and I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you why.
Speaker 1: The quarterback for Florida has not thrown a touchdown yet this season. Tennessee is three to zero against the spread this year and five and two against the spread as a home favorite under coach hypel or hupel Hip coach Hype. We love fucking love coach Hype. He's been on the bus. He was on the spring tour. You can go back and listen to that. Don't bus with the boys. Florida's one and two against the spread this season, and Florida is just they're They're like they are every year. You think they might be back for a second, they put up a game or two. It's a little promising, but their culture, they don't have it. Tennessee. I love what they're building. Yes, they've had a JV level schedule, but they're treating that JV schedule just like a JV team. They're fucking throwing up bombs on everybody. The hooker, the quarterback, hooker, he's a stud. I love Tennessee minus ten and a half. We're gonna bang that because at nighttime, I think Knoxville is gonna be we gotta. We're gonna have to leave it at halftime because it's gonna be so chaotic because Tennessee's gonna burn that place down once they beat the shit out of Florida Gators.
Speaker 4: We'll also have to leave it halftime because the next day is the playoff Willie Bowl and we're switching into the NFL the will Compton Bowl. Yeah, the Raiders verse Titans minus two and a half. This could be controversial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I do have to address the Raiders Titans game. It is the will Compton Bowl. Both teams are zero and two, a combined zero to four and actually a combined zero to six since I last was cut.
Speaker 1: As those two teams went into the playoffs. Last year I was on the Raiders. I think we went four and one while I was on the team. They lost in the first round of the playoffs.
Speaker 2: Titans.
Speaker 1: They didn't bring me back either. You saw what happened to them. They got bounced in the playoffs as well. I do have to address this.
Speaker 2: I do not think it's a coincidence that they're a combined zero and four without me on either of their teams.
Speaker 1: I think the Raiders I need another moment to think. If you are in Nashville, Tennessee, there will be a tailgate. Titans, Raiders, acme, feed and Seed will be throwing a banger tailgate before the game.
Speaker 2: I just got a little plug in there, all right. Look, I gotta call spade of spade. I gotta leave my emotion on it, but I gotta leave my heart out of it because I love all the boys. You guys know, I love all the fucking boys.
Speaker 1: I'm a tighten at heart, I'm a Raider at heart, I'm a commander at heart. I fucking this is as conflicted as I've ever been in my life. However, I'm not conflicted when betting this game. I love the Raiders minus two and a half. I think the Titans dropped to zero to three. I still think they're okay because they're in the shittiest division in the NFL. The Raiders are not. The Raiders need to have a little bit of urgency. I like what I'm hearing out of their camp right now. They were up big against the Cardinals. Like, look, they were up good against the Cardinals. They were They lost to the Chargers by five points with four turnovers. They were up big against the Cardinals at home, and they couldn't step on their neck and they let the little fucking speedy Gonzalez Kyler Murray just put them back in the game. They couldn't step on their neck and finish it out. I think the Raiders they understand what's on the line. They come into Nashville and unfortunately they beat the Boys in two tone blue. The Titans haven covered spread once this year. Waller, Renfro, Devonte Adams, Josh Jacobs. They're gonna look to finally show how much of a unit that this team can be. I think Car's gonna dish the ball to Devonte Addams more than twice this game. I like the Raiders minus two and a half I know that's fucking tough to hear, and people probably want my head on a stake from that, but it's done, it's written.
Speaker 4: We don't play the game to make friends, man, we play it to make money. Hey say that again, JP, We don't play this game to make friends.
Speaker 2: We play it to make money. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Come on, and speaking of money, we got your friend Lamar Jackson at New England three. What's your boy gonna do to him?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So it's kind of the same situation with the Raiders being up big on the Cardinals. The Ravens were up big on the Dolphins. The Dolphins are a good football team. I like coach. Coach it's McDaniel, right, the OC that came from the Niners, he's now with the Dolphins. I think the Dolphins are a tough team. And for them to be up on him in uh, for them to be up that big on him and not close out that game, I think it was a heartbreaking loss. I think Lamar Jackson is fucking here to stay. He's betting on himself. He's proving why he's betting on himself. Yes, the Patriots d played well the first couple of weeks, against the Steelers and the Dolphins. However, you're playing against no disrespect to Tua, but at two in week one and then at midch Trubisky in Week two, and they just weren't able to push the ball much on the Steelers offense. I think that the Patriots are obviously able to capitalize on that. However, I do not think that they have the power to stop the Ravens offense. And for that reason I like Baltimore minus three at New England.
Speaker 4: Next we got coach bd versus Pete Carroll, two swaggy coaches. We got the Falcons plus half a point at Seattle.
Speaker 1: You know, and you're right, there are two swaggy coaches Coach bde aka Big Dick Energy coach Arthur Smith. They've lost their their O and two as well. However, I think they're the best zero to two team. They were up on the Saints in Week one facing Jamis Winston. That motherfucker gets knocked down nine times, he's getting up twelve. Where was the Jamis?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just paying It was paining everywhere. So we gotta keep on pushing, pushing through and being Zoli.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna fucking sling it until his arm falls off. Uh and they ended up coming back on the Falcons. The Falcons also made a nice comeback at LA against the Rams and almost won that game.
Speaker 2: Jayalen Ramsey made a hell of a play at the end of the game.
Speaker 1: I say all that to say, like the Falcons are a competitive team. I think they're well coached d MPs. That decordinator on defense I played for him. He's a fucking stud. I already know what that man's in the in the war room, telling those boys limited explosive plays. And it's easy to limit the explosive plays against an offense like Seattle because they are the second worst offense in the league. Also, since they're on the West coast, they played in LA. They stayed on the West coast this week, so they will not be flying from Atlanta all the way to the West coast. They've been practicing in Seattle all week long, or on the West coast all week long.
Speaker 2: I like those odds.
Speaker 1: I really like Atlanta to get their first win at Seattle, and they have point five. Like the spread, the line's pretty much even, so they're going to head up again. Seattle's not a high powered offense. I like the Falcons plus half a point right now, because now we're gonna do the Bet the Boys parlay. Guys to bet the Boys parlay. If you bet with me last week on the Bet the Boys Parlay. I didn't do my three teams. I did our four of our quarterbacks who have been on the podcast, Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen, Derek Carr, and Kirk Cousins. Three of those guys were doing the boys right. When I say trusting the boys, that's why you make bets on these guys because you know they're gonna come correct. Aaron Rodgers, you know he was gonna get right after that week week one performance. He's probably gonna get right again. In Tampa Bay, they're clicking on offense, Aaron Jones. They're finding new ways to get him the ball. He's an absolute stud. Those young receivers are figuring it out each and every week. I like Aaron Rodgers plus over one and a half TDS. I of course you love Josh Allen over one and a half TDS. Josh, if you listen, I know you're a huge fan of busting with the boys. Think about not running it in on some of your TDS and let's like dish the ball out, Let's get a third down. Let's get a third and like two from the goal line. Action yeah, play actions, roll you around a little bit, toss the ball in the end zone. I like him over one and a half. I also like Derek Carr over one and a half touchdowns. Again, with that arsenal of talent around him, I think he's gonna have over one and a half. The question is my guy, who I fucking love Kirk? I love your brother, But again, this game I'm learning at the hard way. You can't bet with your heart in this game. You had us, you had me. I texted my boy, I said, Yo, we're about to get right Kirk. He's gonna have another one. I think he bounces back. They had a bad loss in Philly. I do think he bounces back.
Speaker 2: How well. I gotta stop you. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I just said it earlier in the show. Man would tell me what I need to be told. Man, we're not here to make friends, We're here to make money. Get Kirk out of here.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, eliminade Kirk, make him turn in the iPad. We're gonna go.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr all over one and a half touchdowns. I don't know what those arts are. We will share them the day of the game. Bet with the boy, and this is the bet the boys parlay. I fucking love it. That is a tough decision. Kirk knows.
Speaker 2: I love him. It's nothing personal. It's just as what it is. It's business with that we're gonna call into our guy.
Speaker 1: He's gonna hopefully bounce back this week because I'm gonna have to let him know he's on a short leash.
Speaker 2: It is all the way up, turn up on your front.
Speaker 4: Here, any of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Playoff Willie, my guy.
Speaker 2: Listen, people are coming at us.
Speaker 1: They're saying the guy, he's not worth his salt as a business partner.
Speaker 2: In this situation with you, you're on the hot seat.
Speaker 1: I think it's tough if you deliver some bad picks again you you were two and three.
Speaker 2: I love you like I want to stick.
Speaker 1: With you, but we need you to deliver something juicy and good this week.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: I love being on the hot seat. Really, I was born on the hot seat. Some people when they start talking to you know, their girlfriend and their wife, they never want to be in the dog house. I love being in the dog house. That's where I want to be. I want to know why, because I'm a comeback kid, and let me give you my game this week. I'm not worried about what people are talking about right now. All I'm worried about is the Rams blowing out the Cardinals. All over the Rams. Sean McVay destroys Cliff Kingsbury. I'm pretty sure the Rams are nine and one against the spread in the last ten games against the Cardinals. Bookt that game right there is a blowout now. I told you last week the Bills are an all time team. I'm sorry what they did to your Titans, but they're gonna do it again to the Dolphins. These dudes are a point differential fifty five in the first two games. It's gonna be a blowout in Miami. The Bills are gonna be hot down there now. I love the Ravens. I love the Ravens in a bounce back game against the Patriots in New England. I do not like Mac jones big bounce back game, Lamar Jackson. They should have won by twenty one last week. We don't you gonna talk about last week, We're not gonna talk about it. Raveners were up twenty five, Ravens were up twenty one, and the fourth I'm alway gonna talk about it. Let's forget about that. Ravens are going to dominate the Patriots up in New England. And then how about Joe Barrow. Let's get his first win of the season, coming to New York City. That's where he lungs, big flashy Joe Burrow first win of the season. They're gonna blow out Joe Flacco and the Jets. I love those picks this week, you know what? You know what, Willie? Since since the people are coming at me, I'm gonna throw in an extra spicy, one extra bonus pick for you. Tom Brady at home, the game's basically a pick him now, are you kidding me? Tom Brady at home? A pick him all over the bucking years, all time?
Speaker 2: Dat? Oh no, guy, did we lose the guy?
Speaker 3: I want to hear? I wonder what they have to say next week.
Speaker 2: He's gone now, Oh man, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: There's one game that I disagree with him on and it is my bet, the bust lock of the week.
Speaker 2: I love to see him bounce back.
Speaker 1: I love that he gave a bonus pick, and I like to kind of go against him in this situation because that is my bet the bus lock of the week, and it's Green Bay at Tampa.
Speaker 2: Yes, Tampa had as a unelectric defense.
Speaker 1: I love the boy Boogie Levonte, Devin White, Vida Vey, all those boys up front in the front seven. I love their back and they they do a good job. They're fucking tough. However, I again, I think the young receiving core with Aaron Rodgers is gonna figure it out, continue to figure out every week.
Speaker 2: Aaron Jones.
Speaker 1: That's another reason, another stat that we all need to consider. Mike Evans, Julio Jones, Chris Godwin all possibly out.
Speaker 2: We know Godwin and Evans are out. Julio maybe, based.
Speaker 1: On his history, I'd like to see him being a game tome decision. He's probably out if all through them are out. How do you not pick the Packers.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're going in, They're going behind enemy lines in Tampa. But Aaron fucking Rogers.
Speaker 1: He was just on the McAfee shows talking about the Titans saying, oh, it's Mike Verblestil, the coach McAfee, shut the fuck up. You gotta love the dude, the ice in his veins and the confidence. And their defense is fucking good. Their defense is good. Their front seven's good.
Speaker 2: Kway Walker potential rookie of the year, defensive rookie of the year.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking dog. They're a line of scrimmage dogs. Uh the uh is it? Devondre Campbell. Devondre Campbell, He's a fucking dog. Dude looks like the predator out there. He's Derek Henry linebacker. They're back in dogs. They got the pieces, their special teams coming together. They're gonna continue to put it together. My bet the bus lock of the week, Green Bay Packers at Tampa. Take what's the spread? It's that Packers plus two right now, we get points. I'm telling you that's that's the bet the bus lock of the week. Guys, May the boys forever be in our favorite Thank you so much for tuning in and hang in with us. Drop a comment if you're if you're watching right now on YouTube, if you're listening on audio, I hope you had a fucking hell of a time and you and you went from six to midnight listening to these picks because I backed them up with not only with not just emotion and passion, because you guys know I love to talk with my heart. But I gave you guys some facts this week. I gave you guys some data that's gonna back these picks up. I fucking love going into this weekend. And based on my King Dragon Chinese Buffet fortune cookie, it says you're gonna have a hell of a month. I think it starts this weekend. Big hugs, tiny kisses, and fucking own the board again. May God have mercy on the Board's soul because we fucking won't.
Speaker 2: Love you. He's just an extra long end syl. I'll tell you what though, even though that's like doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even really matter for the end of the show, that's actually gonna be a great little clip for us to just have.
Speaker 4: Just a gift.
Speaker 2: Back and forth.
Speaker 3: Yeah,