Speaker 1: Well, Casey, where we mess around? Are we going to record this thing? I thought we were already do it. I thought we already go.
Speaker 2: With I know, I know, but where we gotta we always gotta wait for the tech team.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm turning this away so you all don't get sued. Let me.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I don't have the money to pay off Lacroix. Let's just let's just be so we can.
Speaker 3: Make some we can make some money.
Speaker 1: You'd be all right?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm sorry, No, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Is it playing and we're not hearing it?
Speaker 3: Casey having some technical one second?
Speaker 4: Walk us through with Casey, maybe we can help. Has been around a lot of productions.
Speaker 1: It wasn't playing. Joel is pulling the file back up. Well, Jase here. Jay's a musician.
Speaker 2: I mean, he has this incredible new album, the Odyssey, and I wonder if he could help you. Does this ever happen to you in the studio where the engineer presses play and nothing play?
Speaker 5: You know seventy five percent of the time, uh, you know, and we get through it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I do most of the coaching, you know, because you know I studied computers too in high school, so you know what a great way to get back, I know, helping the community. One of virus taken down to the time. You remember Lime Wire, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just about to bring that up and go ahead and Frost Wire too, frost Wires.
Speaker 1: Share and all that. Yeah. Man, when when you're hard you're here. Oh my god, that's the song and I the Utagh ging us through it like helped. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The album is The Odyssey. Yeah, it's Jay Pharaoh. It just came out.
Speaker 1: People think this is a movie.
Speaker 2: I've heard people excited about The Odyssey, right, and they seem to have a misconception of what it is.
Speaker 1: He hear that up.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing, man, a chrisphan Nolan. Actually they had come to me twenty and twenty two and he and he wanted me to play Odysseus.
Speaker 1: Yeah obviously, you know, but you know, we couldn't. It wasn't time to do like a you know, yeah, like a black version.
Speaker 3: It was also two we weren't there were progressive.
Speaker 1: At that time. It was a little early.
Speaker 5: So so what I decided to do was I decided in twenty twenty four to take that name and apply.
Speaker 1: It to this musical project.
Speaker 5: This journey that I created with one of my close friends and one one of the best producers in the world. I could say there's are two different people. These are two different well yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, the producer and this one person and the best producer, one of the best producers in the world. Is a is a second person there and not a close friend.
Speaker 5: Right, every morning they do the fusion dance and they just become one.
Speaker 4: So they begin every days toole and then they do the fusion dance set to maybe something produced by one of the best producers in the world who is not your close friend. And it was important to you to have someone be both your close for you couldn't just have one of the best producers in the world. They have to be your close friends.
Speaker 2: Frustrating if you don't have that friendship with them. But if you have someone who's just a friend and they're one of the best producers in the world, they're not gonna get too far exactly, so you got it.
Speaker 5: So they have to fuse and physically what did that?
Speaker 4: Oh did it take? On just one of their I can show you how it looked. Okay, if you wanted to, yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw it was like this you so you were talking about the dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he said, the vision dance.
Speaker 4: I was asking after they have fused, what does that look like?
Speaker 3: Is they have multiple two no's.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just it just becomes Gemini, Gemini, bipolar gem they're there, their sign becomes Gemini because it's too different. They're two different people and in the same body. Yeah, okay, because that's what a Gemini is.
Speaker 3: That's what a Gemini is.
Speaker 1: Okay. So yeah, we want to help. You want to help.
Speaker 3: We want to and we can. Okay, like we.
Speaker 4: Can get this album going.
Speaker 5: Crazy crazy noodles we have we have that power ramen noodles.
Speaker 1: The it's gonna go.
Speaker 4: It's gonna go as crazy as that, or maybe even crazier than that.
Speaker 3: Okay, crazy, it's going to be.
Speaker 1: In more college dorm rooms than ramen noodles, spicy ramen noodles.
Speaker 4: It won't go that crazy in terms of ramen noodles and spicy romenade.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we need that hot sauce. We we want that so I I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can buy the han sauce on their own. You put you can grind up some you grind up.
Speaker 3: You can grind that up order and pestel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta get it processed. Yeah, that's that's wasting.
Speaker 4: If we say that the trigger phrase to our listeners and then we issue a command, a command such as buy Jay Farrow's album The Odyssey every day for the rest of your life.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, then we'll have way more downloads than Will Smith had on his last project.
Speaker 1: And that's the bar.
Speaker 4: I know, yes, I know what you're going for. He has to do an impression of you. He now, I mean he does.
Speaker 1: I mean he will. At one point.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, Will Smith's big comeback is actually doing the j.
Speaker 1: Ferrell biopic Come on, wow, I know man. I was like, really like, is this the time? This in real life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this guy's been let's face it. He took ahead, yeah, and he gave it.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well you have to. I guess this is what you have to do. It's kind of like a you know, humiliation ritual for well.
Speaker 2: You scan the field and you go, all right, what's unimpeachable and what's something I can do that's completely safe. First try was the new Rap song where he says that he likes pretty girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like pretty girls. Eh, yeah, I like pretty girl.
Speaker 5: That's that's what he said for three minutes and three minutes we heard it.
Speaker 1: We all know.
Speaker 4: I mean, like I have know that that many songs that but I did hear that one.
Speaker 5: You did hear that one song. It ain't a lot of women not pretty to me. I mean she's pretty to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that and that's interesting, right, Yeah, you like pretty girls, well.
Speaker 2: Everything, and they're all pretty to me, So don't sweet the small stuff and it's all small stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like pretty girls and they're all pretty. Yeah. Man.
Speaker 5: And Kolta was just standing up doing that one, just going. She was just raising her hands. She was like, finally somebody sees.
Speaker 2: Had to be a big relief for her because she's been wondering pretty girls.
Speaker 3: Will Smith isn't talking about me?
Speaker 1: Is he me? And am well, yes, yes, you and she.
Speaker 5: You know she she sounds to me like a female Nicholas Cage as she sounds.
Speaker 1: Like it is it kind of teetering all that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to think back to the roast, that one roast that she did, because I was that's one of the last times did you do that one?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah. If you if you're raises, you think on flavor fla was that flavor flavor?
Speaker 4: I don't think so favor. I mean, as far as I prefer it not be. No, so what you just said? Maybe I don't really remember if I prefer that. I didn't just mistake you for flavor flav. I don't think I did.
Speaker 5: Was it the wait wait, I'm just trying. Was it the Cat Williams roast maybe? Or was it Cat Williams roasted or what was it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't and cults are roasted something I want to.
Speaker 4: We have three computers, so maybe I mistook you for Justin Bieber. That would be really hard to wind down. That's problem.
Speaker 5: That's how I praise it. Said it look like a lesbian. That's crazy, and the nice, pretty nice body, right, that's body, that's right, right, And yeah, damn man bleached and had to bleach myself because of the Villelago crazy.
Speaker 1: I said, we can help, Yeah, no you will.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, well we we maybe we will.
Speaker 3: We'd like to.
Speaker 1: We'd like to. We'd like to have good reason to. We have needs of our own, we have stuff going on and all it's true.
Speaker 2: It's vulnerable to admit, but we do have you know, we've got a whole world going on before and after you enter the studio that comes with its own sort of sticky issues.
Speaker 3: And it'll follow you in here.
Speaker 4: Sometimes try and keep this place follow you, keep the world out, but it does creep.
Speaker 5: Its way in, like like a silent fought just just.
Speaker 3: Just like a silent far fall in here.
Speaker 2: It sneaks, it sneaks on in and before you know it, it's taken over.
Speaker 1: So mine, I'm kind of think of anything else away. They got hooks.
Speaker 3: Yours are following you around, and they have hooks. They got hooks.
Speaker 1: They just you know, they'll they'll move fast. You know. It's like when he was about to yeah, move faster. Did do that? Yeah, he didn't use his claws, and so the funk is like, move faster, brother, you know. Yeah, And so I can't believe you're killing me. He never said that, but he.
Speaker 2: Never said, yeah, that's what I would have said.
Speaker 1: You like that.
Speaker 3: He didn't really make his case while he was hanging there.
Speaker 1: Please don't. Yeah, I'm always confused by that, and please don't.
Speaker 4: It's like, like, what's the thing what's the issue here that we talked about it? Because I didn't invite you to Simba's holding up ceremony.
Speaker 3: I intended to be a pun.
Speaker 1: It's too much pride.
Speaker 5: If somebody has if somebody is going to kill me and I'm witnessing it, witnessing it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have a few words.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm gonna saying I disagree with them all of this.
Speaker 5: You well, okay, I know I don't want to go. I don't want to go like that. It's the WRAW podcast for that.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not an We're not the earth.
Speaker 3: We can figure out which the one is.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that. I don't want to say what the punchline I would have.
Speaker 2: And I never want you to feel restricted in any way while you're here.
Speaker 1: I can leave them if you want to do, because we know and it got nothing to do with that. It's just me. I was you know.
Speaker 5: You notice too, I haven't cursed as I've been sitting here, I haven't cursed at all.
Speaker 1: I haven't done it.
Speaker 2: Why you talked about dry and jaculate record it But it was but it was not. Yes, it was very colorful and it was and it is getting a super cre You weren't using curse words.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so what I don't want? I mean if I was fossoor I just got throat yeh.
Speaker 1: Nigga, are you crazy? Like that's quick? That's what I would say, right, That's what I would say. See why I didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: That's what you would say. Think about that.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be like that was a pretty crazy thing. You wow. Wow, Yeah, I just killed my brother. That's that's pretty old. I'm king though. Yeah, Wow, had to go through blood.
Speaker 5: Man's say, that's yeah, kind of like West Virginia.
Speaker 1: Damn, go through blood, come through blood. Yeah, there we go. You know something. I'm very quick. We were warned.
Speaker 5: Hey man, you know wow, just just getting the improv about Yeah, let's yeah, let's let's talk about it. We didn't talked about the album for the last twenty minutes. That hasn't been it's been.
Speaker 2: It's been forteen, he's been fourteen, and three of those were waiting for Casey to find the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just about eleven minutes in. But we always like to say it feels like forty. It feel you're doing it right. It feels like forty absolutely for I don't know why I did that. I just had to.
Speaker 3: No, let's think of the reason why he would be saying that.
Speaker 1: This is he saw in the.
Speaker 4: Movie this is forty that I'm right there with you had at first it was great bull bull Rut.
Speaker 6: One of the greatest actors ever created, one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 6: I love him when he plays the ant Man. The ant Man is absolutely phenomenal.
Speaker 5: He's an ant and a man and he grows Leslie Wow, he's a lot of brain bout.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you watch Leslie Man pee or poop in front of you like he does in the movie. Yeah, yeah, that would what would what would you do?
Speaker 6: It would be absolutely disgusting and absolutely clippable.
Speaker 4: Can we walk you through a situation that we're dealing with. We share a bank. Oh sorry, it's FedEx can Goes Bank. Oh you mean like separate accounts. I thought you might like to same, like it was a joint account. We we do have a joint account. There's a lot of benefits to it. Oh yeah, so what you do is you get married.
Speaker 3: It's not like it doesn't have to be like you're it doesn't have to be romantic.
Speaker 1: So it's like it's literally like it's for tax purposes.
Speaker 2: And for joint bank account purposes, the Chuck and Larry, that's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's produce that I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe he had a hand in it.
Speaker 2: It's not his wicked pen necessarily, But are you crazy if you don't think that he gave some input.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely definitely had a you.
Speaker 2: Can feel, you can feel his fingerprints.
Speaker 3: And we inherit each other's share of the podcast if we die, okay, and so when.
Speaker 1: I hope we go together. But there's no way to guarantee it. I mean it is, I mean's a couple of ways to guarantee you.
Speaker 2: Oh, certainly there's ways to guarantee it. Yeah, I feel, but we're not there yet.
Speaker 1: You need some you need some suggestions of.
Speaker 3: How we could.
Speaker 1: Simultaneously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's many you have, say, phases of death. Just there's thousands of ways.
Speaker 4: Where they do where they podcasts at the same time the same time it was a whole movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, my concern about that is then the podcast would go to Adam, who.
Speaker 1: We don't know very well.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, Uh, this is like his like maybe third or fourth episode that he's done with us. I don't think he's ready to take over the franchise.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Adam, I don't necessarily trust him with you know, legacy and the material. And I also don't necessarily want to endow him with some of the issues that we're going to bring up.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, well, well, how many issues? How many issues doesn't he have?
Speaker 5: Because man a, he already looks like Putin, So you know what you do is he's definitely rushing.
Speaker 1: I can tell he's rushing.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's that's put In disguise those sons. Yeah, just just wrestling bears and all the types.
Speaker 1: There's a body double Putin. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know he's.
Speaker 1: The real ones.
Speaker 5: Easy easy, he's the real way he got his hair back, all types of stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: He went to Turkey on the way here. Yeah, I think that's what shirt. Yeah, I think that's what a Carric shirt is. Crazy.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's so that's so insane to go to Turkey to get your head taken care of.
Speaker 1: When you leave, it's a whole plane full of these.
Speaker 5: Guys and they look like explosions, you know, like or like you know the push pops push pop if you squeeze, but like that's at the top.
Speaker 1: Of the head.
Speaker 4: Look, and they dangerous for that one playing And to me, that high you're gonna lose your folloicle, Like yeah, yeah, they don't.
Speaker 2: Immediately want to head altitude with that style of head.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't want to. You don't want to do that, like he got the cabin clear. The nuclear miss My old teachers in Virginia say nuclear. I don't know why they said that. It just sounds funny. Nuclear, I said, you mean nuclear mother soucker. Anyway, nuclear and an atomic explosion.
Speaker 4: All these exploded, then what's the option for them because a boat is also not going to work with the new head.
Speaker 1: Whole play look like whole play looked like World War two.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, and yeah because of all the explosions in the in the Yeah, yeah, you got yes, alright, go ahead. Sorry, we share a bank, yep, we told the bank because we learned of the arrangement where you inherit your partners wealth when they die. That we were both of us married to Lauren Michaels.
Speaker 1: That's why, so that we would get his things.
Speaker 4: When he asked away, what you can we hope it doesn't happen. It all happens at the same time.
Speaker 1: Hey, there's a fish tank.
Speaker 3: The popcorn.
Speaker 5: The popcorn, if there's any will to get thrown on, that's.
Speaker 3: The use we were.
Speaker 1: He saw rings, he comes around with those.
Speaker 4: I mean, just the jewels alone, our hands on those jewels.
Speaker 1: The gold tooth, yeah, all of that, you know what I mean, The gold.
Speaker 3: Toof he wears as a ring.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the chanelle, the chanelle, uh, the Chanelle Beth, the Chanelle to yell to He's got a chanel too, and that's wow.
Speaker 1: He's got Louis. Yeah. You can't even see it. You can't even see And that's that's how you know.
Speaker 5: Well that welp is when you have expensive things on on your yourself.
Speaker 1: You can't even see you here quietly, just.
Speaker 2: A few designer teeth in the back of the mouth, you know what I mean, A couple of coach tooth.
Speaker 5: Just a coach a coach tooth is wild chanel tooth, a coach tooth of Louis maton tooth, but just all molers.
Speaker 4: You can't see him. Yeah, And he didn't have any taken out. Those are just added in with his original set right, which works perfect.
Speaker 1: As well. In his original set, were all he had thirty two Bowyard go Yard teeth in his mouth.
Speaker 3: I think they were actually bowyards.
Speaker 1: It was Boyard, which is like one level above go yard yard. Yeah, it was Bowyard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Bo Jackson's bowl, his designer brand. Yeah, Bowyard the bow yard because he would he would bowyard so often.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always board.
Speaker 5: So so w to get on this. Whell, I'm very curious about this. So what did you have to do?
Speaker 4: We walked over to the other side of the FedEx kinkoes and made a uh a ink marriage certificate.
Speaker 2: We went to the from the one counter and then we got the marriage certificate and we just sort of slapped on the other name to say, you know, like it's like it's kind of we're all cool with each other this, we're insatiable.
Speaker 4: And they kept asking us if we were doing They could kind of tell that's what we were doing, right, They're like.
Speaker 2: You're not making a fake copy, are you in we'd say, this is a completely separate event, and that's actually illegal for you to ask me that, right, You know which I don't know if it was. And now y'all are all in the I think actually what we did was illegals.
Speaker 4: I look there being fucking freaks about it. They're being so fucking stupid about it. At the bank, you're in a.
Speaker 1: Poli relationship with Lord Michaels and you yes on paper, we're in a poly relationship with Lord Michaels ethical nominogamy.
Speaker 4: And they make you lay out like everything you do to each other, and like how bad you want it?
Speaker 3: Like that?
Speaker 1: How with y'all?
Speaker 5: How hot are y'all for Lauren Michaels. Each of us have our different piece of him that we kind of get. We can never fully be satisfied. We are left cheek, right cheek, That's what we're talking about it.
Speaker 4: It's bisected the other directions, so it's top and bottom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, like like the like that tales from the Crypt episode with Joe Pesci got cut in half the Twins. This was like back in nineteen ninety one. Remember this horizontally on the middle of his.
Speaker 1: Butt, Yes, in the middle of his butt horizontally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just told you. Guy's crazy cript keeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he shouldn't have done that. You all just magic showed Laurd Michaels. That's crazy. He shouldn't have done that to Joe PESHI you shouldn't have.
Speaker 2: Some of the obviously there was a point when cancel culture got a little out of control.
Speaker 1: I think with the Cripkeeper we got it right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to accurt and we don't want to do We have been hiring private detectives to investigate the leadership of the bank and their families.
Speaker 4: And also the judge. And here's what we learned. The judge is a huge fan of the Original Kings of Comedy. Really, yes, yeah, she is an older white woman. Her name is Judge McGillicutty, and she.
Speaker 3: Goes crazy crazy four Original Kings of Comedy.
Speaker 5: Yes, so before you smashed her, she asked you to do so.
Speaker 3: I just want to go back a little bit. We have not smashed her yet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, on paper, we can't get enough of Lord Mike.
Speaker 2: You know, Judge is actually investigating, you know, the validity of that claim.
Speaker 1: So for us to smash her we would actually be detrimental.
Speaker 3: As Hayes said, to this case.
Speaker 1: Well I did a good job at this stage. I'm not going to do a good child yeah, but back to y'all.
Speaker 3: Probably if.
Speaker 4: We could get as a character reference two to four of the original Kings of comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talking about Judge McGillicutty, maybe a voice.
Speaker 4: Sean and Hayes are actually dicking doubt Lord Michaels. Sorry, oh it's cool, dicking down Horne Michaels in a real.
Speaker 1: Legal way. That's like, are actually married to him?
Speaker 2: And the well as a Yeah, as an example, if Cedric the entertainer were to vouch for the fact that I had personally.
Speaker 1: Hit Lord Michael's back walls in your presence, you'd be like, Hey, that between you and God.
Speaker 5: That's that he that is that That's what he would say for that way he was.
Speaker 4: Well, but he saw it, and is its saying that, like we are, we're upstanding guys.
Speaker 3: Our money situation is totally legitimate, keep it.
Speaker 2: Everything is above board, and we're two crazy horn dogs who always follow the laws.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then there's a separate lawn in our house, which is that Lord never goes to bed unfucked, and so so we are honoring you know, both the government set of laws and also the law of the home.
Speaker 3: And there is a throw pillow that over.
Speaker 7: Well, first, what I like to say to you two gentlemen, ye'ah done hit the jetpot. Literally if I hit Lord Michael's Boy, I tell you, yeah, I have even more shows on television, more than I got.
Speaker 1: Nah. But I'm gonna tell you something. What you need to do.
Speaker 7: Make sure that you play Jungle Fever because you know he liked that song. He liked imagine himself as a black man sometimes. So you go ahead and just have that playing in the background, and then y'all gonna have a real good relationship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is a great start. It is such a good start person, that's very valuable information for us. We do ultimately like convert this into a real thing, because you'd be.
Speaker 5: Doing better than than than Steve Harvey as he told you.
Speaker 3: Yes, if we could get it directly to the judge.
Speaker 1: So what we need to ask for the Miguel Cuddy believe this.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey, I don't make the names, I just use them.
Speaker 3: And Bernie's her favorite. Ough to say.
Speaker 1: She does not know, she has not heard and wants to break it to her.
Speaker 3: No one in her life will tell her Stern Judge.
Speaker 5: Nobody in the life will tell her that you too, clapping, Laura Michaels.
Speaker 3: No, we know.
Speaker 4: Asking that question because we need to get this straight.
Speaker 3: We need to we need to tell her to lie. No one will tell her. And now I'm worried that Jay doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now I feel like I'm in a Judge mcgilli cutty situation.
Speaker 1: I'm up to speak.
Speaker 3: That Bernie mac is dead.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, he's dead, but he but he is in heaven. When when did he die?
Speaker 3: Adam, I just looked it up, so and so what did you find when you did that? So it seems like he was asking, he was asking good time. No one knows. Nobody knows. Okay, you looked it up at it nobody knows.
Speaker 5: Nobody knows one of the most famous comedians that that is crazy, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so you need the message to get to.
Speaker 4: Him, the message to get to her. And so we're saying she does not know because no one in her life will tell her that we lock.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a that's a that's a leg that's me. This is my tip of deal hugely. Okay, let me just go to Bernie back. Now that was that was a little help I'm.
Speaker 5: Working on it. Okay, all right, so all this is what you want. I know, this is what you want. Let me tear you mother sucker songs. Let me just say something to you. Now, you got two ip bulls that made the lines. Really, you know, real lives, crazy, you know, loud of normally, it won't make no sense. First of all, had they to some of them a trick gonna get to what Lord Michael's now, they was talked about him a little bit, you know what I'm saying. But what they forgot to talk about is the fact that they all got a whole bunch of titty beans.
Speaker 1: You ain't even talk about that here, a whole bunch of titty bean. Hey, hey, so it me. You know what I'm saying. That's exactly what it is. So the too, some of them ambitious, need too, some of them bitious, Now come up with it that damn lie. You know what I'm saying. Some on they got with them and they bust on. They busting them off. You know, they busting them off. It's had of them. So they haven't they have one of them Greek relationships. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, back in the back back of the island of Timopoli. You know what I mean. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Back they having a three hundred type of situation. You know, they're having the bulls and a barracks.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So what you need to do.
Speaker 1: All you need to do. Oh you need to do. Oh you need to do. Oh you need to do. All you need to do is you need to take the information and you just need to validate. They gonna believe your ass. You know why, because you're mos sucking Judge, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the impression is so good. The description of the dynamic is really good.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't catch every single word. It did sound like which I think we probably can't use that we are we are titty banging Lord Michael.
Speaker 1: No, no, I didn't say that. I said busting them off, busting them all.
Speaker 3: But that was a different part.
Speaker 1: But at one point I think you described it as a lie that we had come up I did here. That was the part I caught. That was a little bit of a red flag for me, just in terms of us trying.
Speaker 3: But he did, Judge did just go with it anyway.
Speaker 1: He must tell you the judge to tell other people it's real, like the bank. Because here's the thing, though, Bernie is so, hes not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, he's.
Speaker 5: So because Bernie and what he's gonna do is he's going to tell the truth, but he's still gonna get the he's still gonna get the mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: And that's what he did. So that's why, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I mean, Bernie telling her, Hey, you gotta tell the bank that this is real. Yes, I think it's maybe more powerful than Bernie.
Speaker 4: Saying and her hearing that from Bernie. I think, uh, I think that will probably get us there. I did hear something about titty bag, but there was something about.
Speaker 1: Did me. No, I didn't say that, But you didn't say that. No, I said you had a three hundred remember that, Yes, like a situation. Situation, I remember all that.
Speaker 3: That was a different part. I yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: I was just and then whatever he whatever he was rattling off after after that, you know, he was, you know, most be.
Speaker 1: Rattling off a whole bunch of things. Say whatever he did something, Joe, forget, what the hell? I just hear it.
Speaker 5: This whole thing is totally real, Okay, this whole thing is totally real. So what I'm gonna need you to do is help everybody because you know what I'm saying. You know, white people, you know, you get very weird.
Speaker 1: You know, to get weird each other, you know, grab each other by the nuts. You know about enough to Hey what you got down there? Anyway, it's called that anyway. The only thing you need to do is make sure you get everything approved. I'm gonna tell you everything improved. You won't be coming to much, and I'm I'm going in front of you. You're gonna like everything you say. I don't tell you why, because of.
Speaker 3: My life person, you know, the promising tickets to so that she can go to a show and see you. I think that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You just hate this, and you make sure that everybody know that it is not allowed. We'll make sure you get season ticket.
Speaker 3: He's tickets.
Speaker 1: Using tickets to Bernie Mack. Imagine court side seats to watch Bernie Matt.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's that is exactly what we need. I am ready to deliver the Q phrase, the trigger phrase.
Speaker 2: Now we are you held up your end of the bargain. Let us do our job. Frog so that is the phrase that activates our army.
Speaker 1: Hi your frog? Yeah yeah, I pronounce it differently, okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that two different I know, two different meanings a double on tontra actually and in a way hia it means it means if you're frog. That means two completely different things. When she's coming at you saying hyah.
Speaker 1: Frog, hi frog.
Speaker 3: Those are two great impressions, you know.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't do you know impressions. I just I just do the key phrase that activates our army of uh listeners.
Speaker 2: Uh to buy, not stream, don't don't purchase Jay Farrell's album The Odyssey.
Speaker 3: Every day for the rest of your life.
Speaker 1: Life.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for me to come clean about something. The life expectancy of the listeners at this podcast.
Speaker 3: Is extremely low.
Speaker 2: Something about where we're listening to or who this appeals to as a real overlap with poor decisions and poor general health.
Speaker 4: And unfortunately, buying an album every single day is going to accelerate the timeline.
Speaker 1: It will endanger them.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I can see that this this seems like a horror film and how uh yeah, I can.
Speaker 1: Just see somebody's in the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listening to y'all. Yeah, and then you know the end of the podcast. Yeah, it's just like Mars attacks with the ear drome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's one way it happens. Sometimes they'll be listening and they'll be like, I have bridge abutments started to look pretty appealing. Yeah, I bet I can beat it.
Speaker 2: They're racing the bridge abutments by driving right at it.
Speaker 4: And then it becomes you know, maybe that makes another person is maybe on the road also listening to us, and they're all sort of like racing to get to the bridge.
Speaker 2: And do you appear to be concentrated, Yeah in this one, because they want to live halfway house.
Speaker 1: Because they want to live.
Speaker 3: That's money all doing that, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how you are helping people, you are.
Speaker 1: I do think so, I do think so.
Speaker 2: I think it's we're we're finding a special group of people who don't appear to like anything else.
Speaker 3: Uh And this is scratching an itch that no one else has reached.
Speaker 5: Oh man, scratching it. It's no one else has reached. That's that's just that's that's crazy what what we did for Lauren as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah sounds yeah, it seems like it. I mean I wouldn't know, so we wouldn't either, but we were scratching an itch one could reach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you know what, you know, I know somebody who listens to you all showed that it's still alive. Uh.
Speaker 1: That is the nicest thing.
Speaker 2: You know, we really, we really are not hearing for the blazing and the compliments, but to have you sit and whether it's true or not, say you know someone who listens to the show who's still alive.
Speaker 1: That is so kind.
Speaker 3: And if we could put that in like our episode description or something like.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the clip, just the idea that someone alive listens to the show. That is going to be so encouraging for so many family members of our former listeners. The class action suit again, I mean, here's helping us with judges left and right. Because for you to say that, and you don't have to give us a name or anything, I know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I've never met the dude, but I do know who he is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, yep, great, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's kind of famous, you know if you interested us. Well, now I'm curious his name is. His name is Flee Johnson.
Speaker 3: Johnson.
Speaker 5: He's the Booty Warrior.
Speaker 3: YEP, indeed, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Assumed it was a different Fleece Johnson. You're telling me that Fleece Johnson the Booty Warrior listens to this podcast and is alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this is matter and this is gonna be the horniest podcast for because you just talked about how you will were pretending to clap Lord Michael's cheeks.
Speaker 1: He's gonna play. Yes, you all had on his hit list now, both of you, Fleece Johnson, Fleece Johnson, please damn Booty Warrior.
Speaker 3: I mean, as I.
Speaker 2: Live and breathe, unbelievable reveal you slow played it.
Speaker 3: And do you know what that means? Jay?
Speaker 4: It means that Fleece Johnson the Booty Warrior will now be buying your album very single.
Speaker 5: That's about probably about fifteen twenty maybe days. That's good, that's right.
Speaker 1: Days. Months Actually, I'm measuring months.
Speaker 3: Fifty twenty months not happening. Literally, we've never.
Speaker 1: It's just not that kind of show, you know.
Speaker 2: And I wish it was, obviously, I wish it was for them and for us, but that's not the situation we find ourselves in.
Speaker 1: Are you all familiar with flee Johnson.
Speaker 5: You know what he is.
Speaker 1: So he's the booty Warrior?
Speaker 3: Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong about that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, No, you're spot on. Yeah, so you are familiar with. Remind me some of the booty wars that he's fought in. Let's see here.
Speaker 2: It was the.
Speaker 1: It was the cheap Clapper.
Speaker 5: I mean I have a thousand and one Oh, the cheap Clapper two thousand and one war. Yeah, also also known as a woman's toy as you know, a woman's toy. Yeah, okay, cheat clapper toy. I mean it's disguised you see. That would normally it would make perfect sense for yes, you know, a homosexual couple to have, Yes, but you got to confuse people.
Speaker 1: It's in marketing.
Speaker 5: You know, they got the rabbit and then you know, you know, the warriors in two thousand and two. I imagine he saw action in the Battle of the Bulge. You know what, well, no, well not that one, No, the Battle of the Bulges it was yeah, it was just the one boat. Oh, he's a warrior. Millions, he's a millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a warrior.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know, if you ever you've ever heard this man talk.
Speaker 3: Before, he's wild. How does he talk Jesus.
Speaker 1: I know what you want. Yeah, you're an impression hawk. That's him. Yeah, that's how he sounds. Yeah, sound, that's exact guy, you sound. Now he's like this, He's like, hey, look man, back in the penitentiary.
Speaker 7: In my booted mane body is more important than water, mine, more important than food.
Speaker 1: I like booty man. If I would have seen one of y'all guards in there back in the nineties, man, I would have grabbed one of y'all's butts endured you to say something. See I'm not I'm a warrior. That's what I am. I'm a warrior. And now it kind of talks like this because he's a bit older.
Speaker 7: And they took all his teeth out of his mouth because he was biting people, so they took all his teeth out of his mouth, and now he's.
Speaker 1: Just like a snapping turtle.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We train these soldiers and then we take their teeth when they continue doing their job. It's just the sad song of the Warrior plays again, doesn't.
Speaker 1: It, The sad song of the Warrior? Yep, yep, yep. God.
Speaker 3: I can't believe Memorial Day or Memorial Day episode just.
Speaker 1: Happened, and here we are honoring the troops, man, the booty troops. Yeah, you're not gonna hold it until next Memorial Day, are you? You're not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I mean if they don't make.
Speaker 2: The schedule, but I imagine not. Some of this stuff is too important, specifically the legal case we have. Bye Bye, Hollywood, Hamburg