Speaker 1: So you want to know what people really think about you? It's the Jewbil Show, of course you do. Well, what if there's a simple way to find that out and you can know exactly what your friends think about you. I'm in on this.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, guess what, it'd be weird if I brought that up and then moved on to something.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So you're in luck.
Speaker 1: There's a new test that will tell you exactly what your friends think about you. It's really simple, and we'll go over it next, so that you can test out the people in your life today and see which one of them is silently plotting against you. And it's not get drunk right next, we'll tell you what it is next. It's the Jebile Show. What do your friends really think about you? It's the Jewbil Show. You never know who's your real friend or your frenemy. And if you think about it, history is full of stories of friends plotting against each other. It's true. There are stories like Brutus and Caesar, Jesus and Judas. Those guys were frenemies, for sure. I don't know if I know that story well enough, SpongeBob and seth Rogen.
Speaker 3: Wait, yeah, everybody knows about what happened there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, there's a new test that can tell you exactly what your friends think about you, and we'll go over it now. It's a simple little thing that you can do today and you'll find out what they're thinking in their head when you're talking some things. Do you not want to know? Though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I want to know. Knowledge is power.
Speaker 3: The more you know, the more you can control your life.
Speaker 1: Listen, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I don't think stable enough to hear what I would not know. It's a simple little test.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is ask your friend succording a psychologist what they think your favorite color is. Oh, not what your favorite color is, but what they think your favorite color? Should we try and what we will go over what they mean? Okay, yeah, so what they mean? If you just ask your friend what they think your favorite color is, and then based on what they say, you can have the answer to what they think about you.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we'll go over it.
Speaker 1: So you can test out your friends today and see if your friend says yellow, if that's the first color that comes to your friend's mind, your probablieves that you're loyal, bubbly and generally a positive person to be around.
Speaker 3: So that's a good one. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: If your friend associates red with you, they think you're manipulative.
Speaker 3: Oh that's all it says about it.
Speaker 1: If they associate red with you, you can ask your friend today, hey.
Speaker 3: What color do you associate with me? They go red? Go right wrong to me, The same as when they're like, red is your color?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I hope not.
Speaker 6: I think that. I think that's usually like when you're wearing red and you look good. I think that's different than what color do you associate?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, when you think of me, first color pops to mind, go, yeah that's what. Yeah, And they're like red and you're like.
Speaker 1: I've found out. Yeah. If your friend associates the color blue with you, they said that's a good color to be associated with. They see us spontaneous, which makes you fun to hang out with. And your friend also believes you place high value on the friendship you too share a little do they know at.
Speaker 3: And you're about to ask them for a loan? I present blue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I present red. We're going over a new study that says you can tell what your friends think about you if you just ask them what color they associate with you, so you can do it today and see how it goes. If your friend says that they associate pink with you, it says pink is associated with the color of a double edged sword. Your friend loves your personality but doesn't think you are the arpist tool in the drawer. Oh, they find you to be ditsy a personality.
Speaker 2: Friend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't associate you with pink. The Victoria, I associate you with brown.
Speaker 3: Brown.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she wears a lot of brown, so I always think of brown and neutral colors when I think of Victoria.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's interesting brown is not on the list, thank you. I don't know. I don't know what that means, Victoria. You still don't know what your friend Okay, Well, purple is that on the list? Yeah, that's actually the next one on the list.
Speaker 1: If somebody associates you with purple, purple indicates that your friends know that you can depend on They can depend on you when needed. They also consider you to be a wealth of good advice. Oh that's actually true about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dependable on the day to day basis, Probably not.
Speaker 8: But if you need me, yeah, critical critical Camia need We got in a conversation yesterday and studio about who would you call if you were bailed out of jail, and Gabby, our social media director, said, you call me, And I was like, dude, that's a.
Speaker 1: Great call, Like I've already got experience with it, Like I'm very good at it.
Speaker 3: Some times you would be a great call if you answer the phone. That's the problem.
Speaker 6: You got a text him first, going to call you in three Can I have one phone call but also one text before?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That should be a thing, should be e text phone call.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If your friend associates you with black, then that means that you're sorry they think you.
Speaker 3: It means that they think about you.
Speaker 1: It means that they have a closer and deeper connection with you than they do with most people. Black like a black hole. Maybe it's never ending.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's infinity. Yeah, I think you like dark and scary.
Speaker 1: We're going over a new study that says you can ask your friend simply what color they associate with you, and it will tell you exactly what.
Speaker 3: Your friends think about you.
Speaker 1: So you can try that today when you are talking to your friends and see which ones you shouldtinue your friendship with or which ones you should drop. What color do you associate with me? I?
Speaker 10: MA, you're like a purple? Also, I really do, because I was thinking about it. I don't know why the other day I was like, what colors everyone? And I do think you're like a purple. I don't ask me why I think you are like a purple. Okay, cool, I'm glad I made this about me real far.
Speaker 1: If you ask your friend what color they associate with you and they say green, they see you as someone with a carefree persona. However, this also means that your friend finds you to be careless.
Speaker 3: Oh, careless and care free.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. The good news is they don't think of these character as siccess negative. It says they actually admire that your carelessness. Yes, that's the IDGAF friend, But I want to be a green.
Speaker 7: I feel like you have some like little spots of green sometimes. Oh that's a good point, just like the flows reds are all.
Speaker 6: Of them because you don't remember what red is.
Speaker 5: Man not.
Speaker 1: If your friend says that they associate the color white with you, then they see you as.
Speaker 3: Vanilla boring.
Speaker 1: In the flank space they find you to be and may believe you're unreliable. So there you go.
Speaker 3: It's another Jebile phone.
Speaker 1: Frame morning on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, this is Ted, but I'm calling from Julius.
Speaker 1: I was looking for Sebastian, who's having a custom piece of jewelry designed by us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is hey, Sebastian. How y'all doing today?
Speaker 11: Great?
Speaker 1: I am just some fabulous Actually, well, let me just be honest.
Speaker 3: I'm not well.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good, but also I am calling with some regretful news about the necklace.
Speaker 3: That y'all have in this design.
Speaker 1: Okay, so something a little unfortunate happened, and I'm calling to regretfully let you know that that necklace is dead.
Speaker 3: That necklace is gone, and I'm so sorry about is.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry it's dead and it's gone.
Speaker 12: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, that's just the term I use when things are no longer around, if they broke in on this place or something like that. So unfortunately that necklace got dead gone today and I did not find out until just now, And I'm so sorry.
Speaker 13: That you said it's dead and gone again, Just can you specifically tell me what I mean?
Speaker 2: There's it lost? Is it broken? What happened? That's an heirloom from my grand my wife's grandmother. I'm having it like redone because she couldn't wear the ring it to a necklace.
Speaker 1: Now, if you will, Melton down gone, you were mounting down at hairloom ring. Yes, do you ever wonder buy halloom tomatoes? Why that's the thing you got? I'm sorry Jewelry Adams, but I just don't know why they call it hairloom tomatoes.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I never understood that way.
Speaker 9: I don't know either. It's probably coming with a fief.
Speaker 12: But can we talk about my wife's jewelry.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry about this. Yes, Todd sold it. They sold it, Yes, Todd, one of the employees here.
Speaker 1: He did not know that that was not for sale and it was still in the ring form, because you know, it's a hairloom ring that we were mounting down into a piece of a necklace, jewelry necklace for you.
Speaker 11: And okay, I'm sorry you finished out for a second.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Do you know who was sold to?
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately I would have tracked them down by now if I did. But they paid cash for it, and so he went in and sold it to him and got a great deal, by the way, So because it's a fabulous ring.
Speaker 2: You gotta be kid me like I took that for my wife. She doesn't even know I have it, and you guys.
Speaker 9: Sold it like I'm turning it into a necklace.
Speaker 2: For her for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, it's got to be a big disappointment. I can tell that you're more disappointed than the bear put his hand in a honey pot and no honey in there.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a disappointment.
Speaker 1: Yes, very disappointed, I can tell, and I want to let you know we are going to make it better. I know it's hard to replace a hairloom item like that because it was one of a kind.
Speaker 3: It was your wife's grandma's and we were.
Speaker 1: Turning it into a nice necklace for her for the holidays, and you got to be like more confused than a well, I guess the bear put us a hen and honey poup.
Speaker 3: No honey in it, this bear?
Speaker 14: Yeah, can you shut up about the bear please and tell me what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do. Yes, well, I am prepared to replace that item with a couple of things we have here. So one option would be a cubic SICONI incrusted chicken.
Speaker 2: And then that we had chicken chick. Sorry, what you guys sold was my wife's priceless heirloom.
Speaker 9: Yes, and you're trying to give me a cubic circonia chicken pendant. I didn't want that.
Speaker 3: I mentioned it was gold plated chicken pendant.
Speaker 11: That's even worse.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're not interested in that. I do have another option. It is a completely diamond encrusted pendant for a chain. It is cubic seconia and it says yes Queen on it. It's a big yes Queen. It's really big. It's beautiful.
Speaker 15: I don't want to give my wife a pen and that says yes Queen for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to call my lawyer, Ken.
Speaker 1: What about I can give you one to says yes King, because we have that as well.
Speaker 3: You can get yes.
Speaker 2: King, y King, yes Queen and no yes anything. How about I just come down there and talk to somebody and see who can.
Speaker 9: Help me, because this is the worst disaster. You guys are helping me out.
Speaker 3: All right? When I just let you know that your brother set you up for a prank phone call?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean that means this is actually got another bear. No, this is Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your brother set you up. He told us how you were having your wife's grandma's heirloom ring melted down into a necklace for Christmas and you wanted to.
Speaker 2: Mess with you, so ringatory.
Speaker 3: Yes, Queen King, it's fine. Oh my gosh, wake up every morning with double phone pranks.
Speaker 7: It's time for Nina's what's trending? So there's kind of a theme to this trending. It's kind of a history lesson in a way. But once was old is definitely cool again because old digital cameras, disposable cameras and film film cameras are more than trending, they're actually happening. So digital cameras, if you still have one, they're selling for twenty times their original.
Speaker 10: Preank what I have one from two thousand and eight that I take to the bars every single night and it's so much fun.
Speaker 7: But you know how you play with textures. Victoria is really into photography. If you didn't know that, so you could hire her if you wanted to. But on your social you do this. But people are into different textures and the esthetic of whatever their profiles are. And so they are playing with the different digital and the film and then the disposable cameras, so you have different imagery, so you can get rid of all of the regular cameras filters and just get the real thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing.
Speaker 6: It's interesting that we've we started with filters, Like on Instagram, it started with like a bunch of different filters for like old film and stuff, and now people are like, no filters, just take it with old film, which is very cool. There's actually another trend going on right now where you hand a group of people who seem to be going out and you say, hey, where are you going And they're like, oh.
Speaker 1: We're going to this place. We're gonna party tonight.
Speaker 6: Can you take this disposable camera, here's the address to send it to when it's done. And then they so they just have this disposable camera. They don't even know what pictures they're taking. They're just taking a bunch of pictures and stuff, and then they they put those pictures out in like a reel.
Speaker 3: That's cool. I would feel super creepy doing that.
Speaker 9: Oh no, totally.
Speaker 1: You girls look like you're going out somewhere, here's a disposable camera, takes some pics and maalem to. Every one of those videos starts off, You're like, what's good. That's kind of funny.
Speaker 7: I like the idea more of like, okay, we're taking a disposable camera and that's my own reel, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Well, he sends it back to all, he sends it to them like it's a really like this guy that does it, and I'm sure many sure that's cool. But the one that I watch, it's like a whole He's got a whole release form, it's all official and everything. He's like, I want to do this. You get the content. I get the content. It was my idea, so let's go, you know. And they're like like, okay, cool, and they usually it turns out amazing.
Speaker 3: That's cool. Yeah, I mean it is cool.
Speaker 7: So if you're into it, or if you're trying to make some extra cash, get those digital cameras out. Another throwback story, so you know how the TikTok voice is iconic, I guess at this point, and it's a girl named Cat you know on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I don't know that was her name, but she's a radio she's a radio girl Natives.
Speaker 3: Yep, she's a radio girl named Cat. And so, like her voice is like the the you know what I'm talking about? You mean the TikTok the TikTok voice. What do you mean? The TikTok voice like a Siri you could use on.
Speaker 1: Your videos that automatically the narrator, the narrator.
Speaker 7: There you go, that's that's a good point. So the voice, the narrator of TikTok is that girl. But once upon a time, before TikTok ever existed, there was something called AOL in This voice was known by all one second.
Speaker 2: You've gotten mail?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 7: So if you ever had AOL or instant Messenger or any of that kind of stuff, there's a movie about it called You've Got Mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, got mail.
Speaker 7: You didn't know that that was a real person, But his name was Elwood Edwards. He just passed away, which is kind of, you know, sad, But back in nineteen eighty nine he was working at a TV station. He was a camera operator and people were like, wow, your voice is pretty special, and so he recorded all of these different like intros and files, done, goodbye, welcome for AOL.
Speaker 3: You have a file done? Yeah real yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So imagine if you.
Speaker 6: Were on Gmail okay, and you get a new message, and you'd hear that you've got mail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got mail.
Speaker 3: I'd hate that. I get so many spam e mails. I thought it was so cute. Spam y AOL was big before the spam game.
Speaker 2: Just like you've gotten Mayl, You've got, you got.
Speaker 1: You got shut up.
Speaker 7: There is a story where he was like, everybody is listening to me, but nobody knows it's me, And he's right, nobody knew. So if you didn't know Elwood Edwards did just pass. But his voice is also very iconic and a big part of the pop culture. Technical Boom was like big Ale Montana.
Speaker 2: No one.
Speaker 1: Because no one knew wo he was.
Speaker 10: When she put the wig on, no one knew who she was, and then she would just say to live her every day life.
Speaker 1: Great point. People in dumb Superman, all right, we're gonna.
Speaker 7: We're gonna leave, because that was that was the moment, and they turned into Hannah Montana.
Speaker 1: Well that's what's Trendingeole knows. But Elwood's dream was to be compared to Hannah, You're welcome. Time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show. Dede is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheaters. She's been with her boyfriend Jake for two years, but now she thinks something might be up, So we'll see if we can help her out.
Speaker 3: But first, Dede, what's going on? Why do you think excuting on you?
Speaker 15: Well, it's just been weird lately, like he I mean, I normally talk to him every single day or I see him every single day, and he has not been around, not texting me as much. I haven't seen him in a couple of days. It's just been really weird and not like him at all. So have that like woman's intuition.
Speaker 9: That something's going on.
Speaker 3: Have you said anything to him about it, like, hey babe, where are you been?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 15: I totally have, And he says that nothing's going on. He I should preface it by saying this.
Speaker 1: He works a.
Speaker 15: Lot, and he is like a video gamer, and he's got this deadline coming up for this game that's coming out. So he keeps telling me that, like he's under a lot of pressure with this deadline and this game, and like we've been through this before, so like I remember when that happened, and yeah, he kind.
Speaker 16: Of was like a little bit distant when that was going on. But like, I don't know, this just seems like a little bit different.
Speaker 3: So when you do see him, is he the same or even different?
Speaker 16: Then well, like I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is.
Speaker 15: It's just he's not responding to my text as quickly as he normally does, and it's something's off, you know. So, I mean, we normally see each other every single day, but like I said, like the past month or so, like he just complains that he's working late and that this deadline is coming.
Speaker 9: So that's that's just not like him.
Speaker 16: It'll be like a day or two that he doesn't answer my text.
Speaker 15: Oh when he is writing me though, I mean, and when we are talking, he's still saying I love you.
Speaker 16: He's still nothing's wrong, baby, Everything's good, you know, that whole kind of thing. But I don't know something's up.
Speaker 3: Does he work from home or does he go into an office?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 15: See, that's the thing too. It's like I do work from home. I have a lot of time on my hands in comparison to him. So Yeah, he's in an office all the time. He's got that deadline, so I mean it is different. I'm trying to tell myself and like talk myself into that that that's what's going on.
Speaker 16: But I don't know.
Speaker 15: Just something made me contact you guys, because I just think it's a bit more.
Speaker 7: Do you do any pop ups or do you have anybody in house that could kind of like keep an eye on him.
Speaker 12: I just I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it sucks to have to go.
Speaker 3: That extra mile. But the terms are so technical, right, what like you don't have them, not those words.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess I should also say too that he is a little bit older than me. I am a little bit worried that maybe he found someone like his age and maybe that has.
Speaker 16: Something to do with it.
Speaker 1: Can I ask how much older?
Speaker 3: Like is it like significant?
Speaker 16: I mean a lot of people tell me it's significant. It's twenty years. I don't really think it's that big of a deal.
Speaker 15: But I mean some people might think that that's a big deal, but it hasn't really mattered to us for the whole time we've been dating. And like I said, we've been dating for a while. Two ye anniversaries going to come up in a couple of months, so.
Speaker 1: The age gap probably hasn't been a thing.
Speaker 7: But I wonder also if that's just like growing in different directions, just a different phases maybe, right, even if there isn't another person.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and that's just.
Speaker 15: Kind of it's an intrusive thought that enters my head, like, Okay, is he you know, finding.
Speaker 16: Someone that's like a little bit calmer, wants to sit around the house a bit more, not go out as much, like.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us a grocery store.
Speaker 1: He's a rewards card member at, So we'll call up, pretend to be from there and say that every single month we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if he sends those see you it to somebody else? Okay, Yeah, I appreciate it. I listen to you guys all the time, and I can't believe.
Speaker 16: I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, you're going through it. Hopefully he's not, but we'll see if we can catch him. We'll play some come back Get to Catch a Teater connect right in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Dede is on the phone, and Dede thinks that her boyfriend of two years named Jake might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department to anywhere that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those to his girlfriend or to somebody else Before we do that, though, Dide, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I just got really nervous once you went through all that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Just I mean, we've been together almost two years and just something's went off lately. He's been telling me that he's got this deadline at.
Speaker 15: Work and that that's why he's just not texting me as quickly, not coming around as much.
Speaker 16: And I don't know.
Speaker 15: There's just something that I don't know. Something doesn't smell right to me here, and I just think that something's up.
Speaker 3: All right, You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 2: My son?
Speaker 16: I'm so nervous, Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this is horrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Jake.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, speaking, Please don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say thank you very much for shopping with us. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, cool, this is a nice surprise.
Speaker 9: I guess I won. Yes, I didn't enter anything.
Speaker 2: So well.
Speaker 1: We do it every single month for our Rewards Card members. Maybe you haven't seen the signage. That's fine if you haven't. But every month we choose one Awards Card member to call up and say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six longstim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 9: I feel like a real big winner. Well, as much as I want to, I want the flowers, I think, there's just no question. I already know I'm going to send them to my wife Janelle obviously.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hogue has been together. By the way, that's cute.
Speaker 9: We've been married like ten years.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a long time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, wow a decade.
Speaker 3: Jake, This isn't the grocery store. This is actually a radio show. My name is Jewbeil. It's called the Jewel Show, and DEDI is on the phone.
Speaker 16: You're married?
Speaker 11: Are you?
Speaker 9: Are you kidding me? This is what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: I was no, no act like that.
Speaker 16: You're married? What do you mean you're married?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 9: How you want to do this right now?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 9: Would you tell them that we're in a relationship? Did you tell them the truth? Is that what you did?
Speaker 16: We are in a relationship?
Speaker 12: I mean you're a liar.
Speaker 9: You're the one that what you want to call it? No, I am married, Okay, I'm her sugar dady.
Speaker 16: Okay, hey whatever, It's more than that.
Speaker 9: It's more than that, is it? Like from the day one, Yeah I did.
Speaker 16: I was thinking we love each other like this, it's been more than that.
Speaker 9: I did tell you I was not in a relationship. I did tell you you were the only ones?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 15: Tell me you love me?
Speaker 16: Like, what are you talking about now? You're married, You've been married, You've been lying the whole time?
Speaker 9: Is this how you want to actually blow my spot up on the radio?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just about it.
Speaker 9: I'm married and we had a thing I've just been dealing with the deadline. The game was about to watch. It's selling.
Speaker 5: Well, my wife and I are doing okay, Bedie, And what you knew this was temporary.
Speaker 9: You would always want that you had other sugar.
Speaker 5: Daddies, and like the millisecond I stopped spending sending money to you.
Speaker 9: This is how you react.
Speaker 11: Seriously, I haven't.
Speaker 9: Talked to you in like a couple of days, and you're calling me on the radio.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean like you weren't answering me, and like you stop sending me everything.
Speaker 16: So like, how else am I supposed again?
Speaker 3: I'm sure, are you guys actually together or do you just pay for things?
Speaker 5: We were like I thought it was we had an agreement, that was the contract. She said there was other people doing whatever financially, and I knew I didn't think either of us were being one hundred percent honest, so I thought it is what it is, and like that's why there was no.
Speaker 9: Urgency to get back to you.
Speaker 5: Dd Okay, Well, now you're literally ruining my marriage on the radio.
Speaker 1: She's going on.
Speaker 3: Sugar daddy, like you called yourself a sugar daddy. I'm sorry, I'm laughing with that's funny, kind of funny?
Speaker 9: Else do you want to call it? I was just trying to be a financial beneficiar or whatever.
Speaker 15: But like, I just okay, but you can't, like, you can't cut me off like that without an explanation.
Speaker 9: So like I you should have told me that that was the agreement. If you're just going to break the contract literally by blowing up my spot right now, live God knows you here. I'm sure my wife listens to this.
Speaker 16: Years ago, like I thought, we moved on.
Speaker 3: Do you guess meet on a website or something.
Speaker 9: I'm like tender years ago?
Speaker 3: Is there a real contract?
Speaker 15: No, there's no real contract, like that's for the sugar Babies website has a contract.
Speaker 16: We didn't meet that way. I told them about my other clients, but I don't I love them anymore.
Speaker 9: Oh, it was an agreement. We didn't make that afferent you called me those other people.
Speaker 1: Wait, Jake, do you say I love you to her?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 9: I love my wife. I don't know what is going on right now. Please don't call me anymore. I'm hanging up.
Speaker 2: This is ridiculous, this is so fun.
Speaker 9: I don't believe you did this on the radio. Dan, Please stop following me. Please don't text me anymore. We're through.
Speaker 11: I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 16: No, I want to call to you, like let's talk this out, Like I can't love you.
Speaker 3: Hung up.
Speaker 15: I hope he guy wuld like block me. I mean, like I need to get in touch with him, like he still owes me money and like I mean, like it's more than this, like it's it's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why does he owe you money?
Speaker 16: He pays for my rent? I mean, like there's a lot that goes into it.
Speaker 11: Like he can't just disappear like.
Speaker 3: This, and you didn't know he was married.
Speaker 16: I have no clue, no clue, like say, I love you, like I thought this.
Speaker 15: Was my man, Like yes, it started out as something, but like it's evolved, so I thought, I mean, now now let's see it at.
Speaker 3: Least now, you know, you know, good luck figuring stuff out.
Speaker 11: Jesus, Like this is a mess.
Speaker 3: I'm really sorry, DEDI that sucks, especially because you thought you guys were in a relationship. But it doesn't sound like it started off real honest, and he's married. You don't want that anyway, you.
Speaker 15: Know, no, But like that's the whole other thing is like now I got like come to terms with that. I just I gotta go process all this. Thank you you guys, I really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: You got your answer.
Speaker 12: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 16: The Jewbile shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 16: Can I take your order?
Speaker 12: Am I going to a tall child?
Speaker 2: Got a large black cock? Large black cock?
Speaker 1: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 16: I mean she means avent Yeah. The biggest funny Venti is.
Speaker 2: Large is twenty large is large. In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid in three languages.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Ramire is in a gabble gabble gamble Why why game of trivia, the all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of eating a bunch and sitting on the couch very very full and watching some football for Thanksgiving, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered with an a dollar gift card to Macy's because not.
Speaker 3: Only are they here to hook you up for you or Victoria.
Speaker 1: They're also here to help with all of your fall Day four needs, So call U up right now. If you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one, you can also dm us at the Jebel Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you want to play. Yeah, now, let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Okay, why did the cranberries turn red?
Speaker 3: Victoria because they were cranky?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Because they saw the dressing?
Speaker 1: What you were embarrassed? You turn red when you're embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Because they saw the dressing, dress, dressing. I just don't get it. Okay, what does a happy turkey sound like? E? What does a sad turkey sound like?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: What does a turkey in traffic sound like?
Speaker 2: Point?
Speaker 3: She sounds like a Victoria? Who play you vers Victoria? Right after this? It's a Dubil show.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best.
Speaker 2: I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking.
Speaker 3: I'm not attractive.
Speaker 2: All right, as long as you're willing to admit this, it's time for America.
Speaker 1: Is a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria Your chance to take on Victoria. Romeria is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Jessica.
Speaker 3: What's up? Jessica's jew?
Speaker 17: Hope?
Speaker 9: Not much?
Speaker 3: How you doing today?
Speaker 9: Sure, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: That's been great.
Speaker 1: What do you say or what?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 9: How about that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's great?
Speaker 9: Class?
Speaker 1: Oh nice, use it, across it, class.
Speaker 9: Cross it five thirty.
Speaker 3: Five thirty Oh what was the work out of the day? Was its name?
Speaker 9: Oh? My god, it's called Intensity Day.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I had to do a lot of a lot of burpees.
Speaker 1: I'll kill you.
Speaker 3: Just the names are always like old and hermes.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a lot of acronyms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's acronyms for different things. Oh yeah, really that's kite cool. All right, Victoria, are you ready to go? I'm ready? Are you ready?
Speaker 16: You'd be sound ready?
Speaker 1: Me louder started yelling all right, just sending Victoria out of the studio. And while she's leaving, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win?
Speaker 2: Okay, sound good?
Speaker 1: And if you lose, you do have to do one hundred more burpies just to let you know. Oh, no problem, All right, here we go your time, Jessica starts.
Speaker 3: Now. How many earths could fit in the sun?
Speaker 2: Hundred?
Speaker 7: What's Charlie's last name in Charlie? And what's Charlie's last name in Charlie? The chocolate factory.
Speaker 9: Bluspoon?
Speaker 3: What is the standard number of dimples on a regulation golf ball?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: I got a thousand?
Speaker 3: What's the most common blood type?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: How many legs does a lobster have?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Got that in on time.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Jessica, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 9: Don't dim your light for anyone, same man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very true. In fact, hit those brights, yeah for everyone. High beams on. I'm gonna blige you.
Speaker 1: All right, Victoria's back in studio. Ready to go, Victoria, you have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass, and you have to beat Jessica out right to win. And you also have to do one hundred peace if you lose. Wait, what, guys, I can really do ten?
Speaker 3: This is a CrossFit edition? Absolutely not? All right, Jessica, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 9: Let's go.
Speaker 3: How many earths can fit inside the sun?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: One hundred?
Speaker 7: What's Charlie's last name in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The truth said Charlie c X William. What is the standard number of dimples on her regulation golf ball?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 1: Fifty?
Speaker 3: What's the most common blood type A.
Speaker 5: B?
Speaker 7: How many legs does a lobster have? How many whiteeth does an adult human?
Speaker 1: Anation have been? Too? Adult teeth? Thirty six? Wait at that?
Speaker 5: I like that?
Speaker 1: Did you say too for a lobster?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer bread.
Speaker 5: No, it's it.
Speaker 6: Victoria didn't get any right. Oh yeah, and neither did Jessica. Both the times zero zero.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jessica, you win, congratulations, because Victoria.
Speaker 3: Has to beat you all right to win, Gina.
Speaker 7: You suck?
Speaker 1: Why why six flags?
Speaker 16: Doesn't it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: So you can go ahead and put that finger back in your face. We're sticking somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get the answers. Not likea.
Speaker 3: One point three million earths can fit inside the sun?
Speaker 1: Well, Charlie.
Speaker 7: Charlie's last name is Bucket, Charlie Bucket. Fact I ever say that, I don't I know?
Speaker 6: Lot, Yeah, yes, Grandpa Bucket, Charlie Bucket family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's three hundred and there's some character who calls him by his first last name the whole time.
Speaker 2: To char Bucket.
Speaker 3: There's three hundred and thirty six dimples on a regulation golf ball. Close.
Speaker 7: The most common blood type is oh positive, dang it. And a lobster has ten legs. But I have a question about this. Isn't it eight legs and two claws?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're calling them all legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all legs because they can use them as legs.
Speaker 3: Saws are considered legs, claus would be considered hands.
Speaker 1: I'm not an expert on lobsters.
Speaker 9: I just I googled it.
Speaker 1: The question like an expert.
Speaker 7: I feel it wasn't six but I feel but I kind of feel like Jessica got it because I feel like it's eight and then two claws.
Speaker 1: All right, you do the last question that's on the list, and then I'll find.
Speaker 3: Out, okay, and then there's thirty two teeth in adult humans.
Speaker 1: I did thirty six? Is what you said? I forgot a red is searching for the answer on the claws are hands or not? How many legs does a lobster have? Answer ten?
Speaker 3: It does say ten on the internet, but I don't know. It doesn't feel right.
Speaker 18: Well.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe they just they're like those people that can grab things with their feet.
Speaker 1: I guess what. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just see when I see them walking around, they're like weet pieces.
Speaker 7: Their claws are actually a little feet well, and especially if you go to red lobster, this is messed up. They have rubber bands around their claws so they can't walk on them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 6: Lobsters are part of the Nephropini family, and they're characterized by their long bodies and ten legs, which includes eight walking legs and two pincers.
Speaker 3: Eight walking legs, pincher.
Speaker 6: I don't think we want to go down the road right now, of just because they can't walk on. It doesn't mean it's not a leg According to science, it's legs.
Speaker 3: At least if I can walk on, my hands are conto our legs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do whatever you want. I think now we're being insensitive. I think now we're being insensitive to lobsters. I agree, fully agree, I definitely agree. Yeah, send your complaints to Victoria please zero zero on social media. Yeah, I was really trying to help you, Jessica. Oh yeah, I forgot your own phone. Congratulations and thank you for playing. I went to bat for you on that one.
Speaker 3: At First Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Jr.
Speaker 1: Is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and he's getting ghosted by Marie. So in a second we're gonna call her and see if tell us why she's goo sing him, and maybe you get him another date. But first, Jay, are how long has it been since you heard from Marie?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, a couple of days. I guess maybe a week now.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you try to hit her up?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I've called a couple of times. I didn't leave a voice message every time I called because I didn't want to sound crazy or whatever, but she just hasn't called back. I got nothing.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll tell us about the date.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, so we found the apps. I just was so attracted to how nurturing she seemed. I mean, she had pictures with animals, she was out in nature, you know, with her friends. I mean, the second we started talking, it was like I was telling her about how we was wanted to ride a whorse, but I've been like real afraid to try. And she laughed at it, you know, but like it was that cute kind of laugh, and then she was like really encouraging, and we decided that actually our first meeting would be for me to go horseback riding.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a cool first day.
Speaker 2: It was amazing, Like I actually rode a horse. She was amazing. She was like like my personal cheerleader. She was just so warm and energetic and and I mean she was gorgeous too.
Speaker 14: I just, oh, I can't get.
Speaker 2: It out of my mind. It was amazing. And after we rode horses, we you know, we went home to shower and we changed and then we met up for dinner, and oh my gosh, I'm smiling so hard right now just thinking about it. It was things, things are going great.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We we even kissed before we went into the restaurant.
Speaker 3: And that's a good sign, really sign.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's usually it's like if you're lucky after dinner. You know, this was right away and you know, set the tone for some real romance. And after dinner, you know, we kissed again and I told her that I was gonna call her this week with a plan for another adventure.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just Tom, this is so good, so you're really into her. It sounds like the date went great though, to have a two part date and kisses and feels like there was really great momentum.
Speaker 1: What could have gone wrong?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 2: You know, the only thing that I can really think of is, like, you know, I'm the type of person that, like sometimes I say the wrong thing at the wrong time. You know, I don't mean to, but like we were sitting at dinner and I noticed that she had like a designer handbag and some fancy jewelry, and you know, she's a teacher, and right away you wanted to make a little joke because she had really fancy stuff. So I remember saying like, hey, where are you on OnlyFans or something like you know how you afford that fancy stuff? She it was like the only point where I forget all that romance is she looked just like cold and uh then she kind of played it off, but she's like, I'm just I'm a good thrifter. And there was a little awkward moment there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I moved on from it and I told her, you know, I say I'm mean to offend you or anything, and I told her it was a joke. And that was the only moment that kind of that I can think of that was like, oh, is that what it was? That I really ruined it by putting my foot in my mouth again.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like you're joked in land. You got to tell that one right, just right. You got to tell that one just right and not be like yeah, okay, well yeah, maybe that's why she's not calling you back. We'll play a song come back and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and maybe get you another date.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my gosh, please, yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll play a song come back, can get your first day follow up next.
Speaker 10: Friend.
Speaker 1: In the middle of today's first day follow up, if you're just joining us, Jr. Is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Marie. And so in the second we're gonna call her and see if she's house why she's ghosting him. But before we do that, Jarah, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So went on the best first day I've ever had. We broke one of my fears, going horseback riding. We kissed before dinner, after dinner. It was something straight out of a movie as far as I'm concerned. And I may have put my foot in my mouth, but I think it went really well overall. And I can't get her to get back to me, and I really want to go on another adventure with her.
Speaker 3: But your foot in your mouth was there because you asked her if she was on only fans because she had nice things. Yeah, but it was a joke, right right?
Speaker 2: All right? Man?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 2: I'm nervous, but I am absolutely ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, man, speak to Marie.
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Does this Hey Marie, how are you? My name is Jewbell. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jewbel Show him Marie, I'm Nina Alston on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Hey how are you?
Speaker 3: How are you great? Thanks for asking? Have you ever heard of the show before?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I love the show?
Speaker 1: Oh think great?
Speaker 3: Do you like the first date follow ups?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Congratulations then, because this is a first date follow up? You're ghosting somebody and they emailed us about you.
Speaker 3: Do you know who that would be?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, Jr. So he emailed us and told us about your date. He said he really liked you, and he's not sure why you're ghosting him. Do you point in telling us?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, I'm so embarious.
Speaker 16: Well I really liked him too, but and and the.
Speaker 11: Date was great and everything, but to be honest, he was asking some personal questions and he seemed like he was crying a little good. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but he, you know, was getting a little too close to finding out sacred honestly. And I I just don't go out with guys like that, Like.
Speaker 3: Guys like that, do you what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Like, you know, nosy, you know, I like to keep my privacy, you know, like, my personal business is my business?
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 11: Well, you know, I just I want a guy to like me for me, and I'm not sure if he does. And I you know, I'm not sure if he's like creepy or not.
Speaker 3: You don't know if he's creepy or not. Why.
Speaker 11: Well, he made a comment about my jewelry and my bags. I mean I'd like to have my stuff. And he asked me if I was on OnlyFans and and and it made me think, is that how he faw me? Is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 16: Is that why he's okay?
Speaker 3: So you feel like he put two and two together and you're usually low key about it. You probably do have people that want to date you because of that.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, it's happened before, honestly, And I'm pretty sure that's how he knows me. I'm pretty sure he figured it out and that's why he asked me for a date.
Speaker 2: Ohoa, whoa, whoa wait, Manue, So you you are.
Speaker 11: On only Fans.
Speaker 3: He's on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 11: No, oh my god, Oh my goodness, old hi, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I swear I did not know you were on there. I was just making a joke.
Speaker 3: That is a bad time joke.
Speaker 13: I thought that you that you for sure knew I was on and that's why you asked me out. So you really just saw me on the app and genuinely just wanted to go out with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you seem so sweet. It's one hundred percent for like who you are.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, I'm going to cry.
Speaker 2: It is cool that you have an only fans.
Speaker 13: You do.
Speaker 11: You're cool with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care about that. I'd never judge you for that, you know. I mean, if you want to keep it a secret, maybe you know, don't bring out the fancy stuff. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You were doing so well.
Speaker 9: This is just a moment.
Speaker 16: I like, what can I say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm sorry. I was so stupid. I was just trying to do I danced in person, but you guys can't see that. And it was supposed to be a joke and I suck at that.
Speaker 1: But you rode a horse Jr.
Speaker 2: And she was amazing. I never would have done it if it wasn't for Marine, but it was.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 9: You were my little You're my hero that day.
Speaker 2: Marine.
Speaker 9: It was great.
Speaker 3: You guys are actually really cute.
Speaker 11: Thank you. You are really sweet.
Speaker 16: Chair and I and I do really like you and Marie.
Speaker 3: Would you like to go on another date? Which they are We'll.
Speaker 2: Pay for it really yeah, Oh my gosh, please please say yes, Please say yes already.
Speaker 9: Yes, great?
Speaker 16: Sorry, jewels first, follow us.
Speaker 3: Somebody needs your help. It's a jewel show.
Speaker 1: And we got an email from one of our listeners asking if they can come on the show and get some advice from you.
Speaker 3: And I'll just say this.
Speaker 1: The email ends with, if you can let me come on the show for some advice, it could literally change my life forever. Pretty please. And of course, because they said pretty please, yeah, we're going to let them, so you'll have the opportunity to literally change someone's entire life.
Speaker 3: Next show. All right, everybody, it's time for a family talk.
Speaker 1: Get around the dinner table, Timmy, put your shirt on at the dinner table.
Speaker 3: How many times have we talked about this?
Speaker 1: And Barbara off the phone?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: You think I want to be here for the family discussion?
Speaker 1: No, your mom and I were about to get frisky because I was paying bills and it always gets her hut when I'm doing that. And then we have to talk to your sister Bailey. It's the Jewbil Show, Dad, and we are a family, so every time once in a while we have to have a family discussion. And one of our listeners emailed us and has an issue that they'd like your advice with. So it's time for a family discussion. Your sister Bailey is on the phone and she needs your help. Timmy shirt on at the dinner table. But yeah, we did get a listener email us and ask if we can give her some advice, and she needs your help. So calls up eight eight eight three four three one o six one text and four one o six one if you can help her out.
Speaker 3: Her name is Bailey Bailey. How are you.
Speaker 12: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 3: I sure could use y'all's advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so what you said, so we want to help y'all, Why don't you tell everybody what your issue is and then maybe we can see if we can help you.
Speaker 12: Timmy, this, so what happened was sixteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I've been married for a very long time to a husband, and sixteen years ago he had an affair and it.
Speaker 16: Didn't last long.
Speaker 12: It was you know, we handled it at the time and we were, you know, raising our twins.
Speaker 3: Okay, so so you sixteen years ago.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you have, yes, and you know, we just we worked it out. We forgot out about it and it was it was fine then when we worked it out, and you know, the twins have kept us Okay, very.
Speaker 3: Did you stay together because of the kids?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean, you know, I don't even know if I had time to really think at the time, like about myself at all at the time, Like it was just a whirlwind of you know, twins and doctor's appointments and this and that in school and you know, you name it. So plus you know, I'm someone that that is there for the team and the family unit.
Speaker 19: I want, I want the best, So I don't necessarily regretship.
Speaker 1: It worked cause of relationship. Been with your husband, You've been you said Simon sixteen years ago. Have things been good since?
Speaker 12: Well, it's it's been good.
Speaker 14: But you know, our daughters turned eighteen recently, so you know, now it's a whole different kind of vibe with you know, the girls going off to college soon, and you know, I don't know, I've.
Speaker 12: Just been kind of thinking lately, like I've had a lot obviously a lot more time to myself. Both of the girls are off at college, and with all of this time, it's like I've been like, okay, wait, now do I really like I've honestly been considering a.
Speaker 3: Divorce, Like, like, is it because of the cheating from sixteen years ago?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, I mean, like it's that's definitely the root of it. It's like, you know, there's a lot there's.
Speaker 17: A culmination of like so, I mean, I'm still bothered about that. It's like I handled it then, but you know, there's like, of course, in any relationship, it's gonna you're gonna have your things that just drive you absolutely nuts through your things.
Speaker 1: You're wondering if if you should divorce him now that the kids are out, baby, Yeah, but I mean as.
Speaker 12: A cheating thing, Yeah yeah, I mean it would really I feel like it would blindside him because it was so long ago, and it's like not, you know, it's just like kind of it's been coming up and it's been surfacing for me about the fact that he cheated. I just let it go and I just plugged away, and you know, did my best mom is a wife and like, you know, so now I have found this like kind of resentment in myself and so what to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it sounds like you never process it. Sounds like you never processed any of it. You just went ahead and hid behind your kids.
Speaker 3: And so whether or not divorce is the answer, I think, you know, I mean, you've got to look at it now before you jump to divorce, right, like, you need to unpack this a little bit more.
Speaker 1: We got a text in at four one of six one that says, I don't need to hear anything else, leave him, Bailey. That's all they needed to hear. So, yeah, Bailey is wondering if she should divorce her husband or not. She's thinking about it now that her kids are out of the house. He cheated on her sixteen years ago, and I guess that's always been in the back of your mind.
Speaker 12: Huh, Well, I realize it now. I don't think I realized it because it's life has just been so busy.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 18: I mean, I work, and I work full time too, so it's like, you know, I've been working, I'm trying to take care of my girls, trying to pay for their college and all their needs, you know, and.
Speaker 3: What like all of suddenly, I'm sorry to jump in really quick. But what does he do?
Speaker 7: Does he work? What is your relationship like, do you have dates? Do you talk like has any of that been happening? Or you just coexist?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean we squeeze it in where we can, you know. I mean it's been so crazy just with high school girls, you know, going through high school and everything, and it's like it's finally just now come to a different point, like we would sweeze a date in here and there. It's like I feel like, you know, it's going through the motions, like things are good, but like are they really good?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 12: Uh, do you love him bias?
Speaker 7: But men?
Speaker 12: Of course I love him, but you know, I mean men don't want to talk.
Speaker 1: Text in at four one to six one that said there's no need to leave him now. Most people, I'm sure have made mistakes and it's now just boredom. So we'll get some counseling. A lot of people are saying couples counsel Have you ever tried couples counseling?
Speaker 19: Bailey, Well, you know, I was open to it, and we almost went down that route and then it caused a kind of a riff.
Speaker 12: So and then just like got busy again.
Speaker 1: So the counseling caused the rifts.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he didn't want to really dive down that that rabbit hole again, and.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to.
Speaker 6: I think a lot, so, yeah, I think a lot of And you see this a lot in relationships where the person who did the bad thing, you know, especially after sixteen years, wants to pretend the bad thing never happened.
Speaker 1: But the reality is, trauma sticks with you.
Speaker 6: The brain keeps score man, and if you don't process it even sixteen years later, it's going to be there in the backs of your head forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you need to figure out a way to process the cheating if you want to stay, like, you need to figure out how.
Speaker 4: To do that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Like if you are going to stay, Bailey, then I think you have to figure out how to process it and move forward. If you're not going to stay, then don't stay, you.
Speaker 12: Know, right?
Speaker 3: Also do you do you want to stay?
Speaker 7: I feel like there's just this quick jump to exit without even exploring how you feel now, because maybe you feel a little bit of guilt for not holding him accountable sixteen years ago, you know, because I feel like that that would also be something that haunts you, not that he cheated, but that you let it go.
Speaker 3: Could be could could be that you know.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that on the text message at four and six. One said they think that you're being ridiculous sixteen years later. Is ridiculous to bring it up.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: And someone else said it sounds like she just wants to sleep with someone. That's what she's interested in.
Speaker 7: It's a vote, Yeah, I mean, it does sound like you do need to sleep with somebody your man, see if you can get a little spice left. And if not, I mean, there's so many things there you gotta explore.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 12: You know, Yeah, it's really funny you say that. What's that that's funny you say that? I honestly, I feel like you guys have just changed my life.
Speaker 18: Right now.
Speaker 12: I mean you really did.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 12: There's this guy at work, and I feel like, you know what, I think I'm just gonna go and have an affair with him, and then I feel like I'll be done with all of this.
Speaker 14: Oh my gosh, you.
Speaker 11: Guys have really changed.
Speaker 2: Wait, but thank you?
Speaker 12: So wait, thanks guys, that's not so much Friday.
Speaker 2: She wants to She just.
Speaker 1: Conversation. One text message said go sleep with somebody. She said, all right, yeah, thank you so much. You've changed my life. Okay, I'm gonna go oving.
Speaker 3: A fair bye.
Speaker 1: I thought it's sad right now.
Speaker 3: To me, she sounds pretty happy about it. Time for Nina's what's trending? So p Didy is Beverly Hills mansion is up for sale. Do you want to ask how many people have been on that home?
Speaker 10: On it?
Speaker 1: I said, beIN.
Speaker 3: Like bid on like own the home?
Speaker 7: Uh none, correct, wow, wow zero zero, serial zero. He's asking sixty one point five million dollars for it.
Speaker 3: But every time a couple walks through the house, the real loaders are like, we don't know what to do because they're.
Speaker 7: Like ew ew, get me out of here. Really, duh, it's Diddy's house. You're walking into it, you know all this. I almost feel like sometimes I don't know if you guys have ever done this, but like, do you ever go to open houses or go check out houses just because you want to see the house because you actually want to buy it.
Speaker 6: I will literally be walking down the street and see an open house and be like, yes, house, it's fun to go in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna buy it is oh, this is cool. And then there is an energy and house sometimes too that you walk in you're like, that happened here, this one guarantee that happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The part of the problem is that they're asking for so much. And the other part of the problem is that it was really recent. Because another realitor news in Beverly Hills the Menendas home just sold. Wait really, but people believe that that house where the incident took place in Menanda's brothers remember murder it took place was thirty five years ago, so that people are okay, and then and then they're going in and remodeling it, so.
Speaker 3: It's not as recent.
Speaker 1: They had not remodeled it yet. I think it's just been sitting there and it's recent.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I mean it's interesting that it sells after they become a whole nomenon.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't either, that's the other question.
Speaker 3: Like, but I feel like some people are into that, but I think some people probably are as I think it's cool, but I WoT I don't know. I wouldn't want to buy it. And this was a great deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great, the hand you can turn it into like a museum, poorhouse, don't change anything.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: Gross, you can make money off it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: My point was just like maybe years from now people would be interested in P Diddy's house. But you know, absolutely we go back to the.
Speaker 6: You can play games in the in the in the driveway of the Menendez home. Like double murdered, double dutch.
Speaker 1: You know, that is literally so bad.
Speaker 3: Maybe they shouldn't murdered their parents. Not my fault.
Speaker 1: They have Titanic blow up thingies at kids parties. Yeah, yeah, of course the water slides that are Titanic.
Speaker 3: But they're not actually the Titanic. Those are just boats, but they're they're supposed to be. They're called like the Titanic.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, guys, we need to find something signed all the shotgun pellets.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna god, here's a palette cleanser story.
Speaker 1: We'll move right on.
Speaker 7: Bt S has just announced that they've got a Christmas special coming out. They've got a song White Christmas, the classic by being crossed Me. They've actually done a duet track with him, so he's not alive anymore, but they managed to do a collaboration and Crosby, you know, chrismin no so but BTS is doing it, and it's cool because BTS has kind of been on a hiatus and some of them were serving in the military. It looks like it if they're going to be doing a collaboration with the late great being Crosby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's fun.
Speaker 7: Alec Cleanser, I told you, I got you, And lastly, I like that another fun twist. In music news, Millie Bobby Brown is preparing to make her way into the music industry. Long awaited Season five of Stranger Things will be the last. So excited and so after that, she's planning on going ahead and getting into that music stuff really well. She is married to John bon Jovi's son, and so they've been working on demos together.
Speaker 3: John bon Jovi, not his son.
Speaker 1: Is his name Ron?
Speaker 3: No names Jake, actually Jake Bonjo.
Speaker 1: Ron bon Jovi would be a great name. I know his dad's named John bon Jovi. So Ron, Ron and John and then Vaughn. Okay, so like Kardashians kend so is Millie Bobby Brown then gonna be like a nepo in law baby huh, totally.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that music will be great. She already died. She posted her music. She sings, well, all right, I'm just thinking of walking through Diddy's house for sale with Bing Crosbie playing now yeah, back round right. Well, if you bought that house, you can do a slipping slide, all right, Now, that's what's trending. Why Jules dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 3: You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: Sure I do.
Speaker 3: I worked at a memory care facility, so I work with people living with dementia, and every now and again, you know you did dassies, right, Yeah, But because they.
Speaker 12: Don't remember or they don't understand that it's not them, I'll just blame it on them.
Speaker 3: You're like, yes, you.
Speaker 8: What do they say?
Speaker 3: Are they like mortified and like, oh my gosh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're like damn, I'm sorry, and I'm like, I know, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Is that the only thing you've lied to them about?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 16: Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Okay, give us one more thing.
Speaker 1: You lied to them about.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, right, job, thank you, thank you for your dirty little secret? Ye bye? By hello? Hello, hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sweet, what is it?
Speaker 2: My mom's ex boyfriend hit me up?
Speaker 11: Not that long ago asking me because I have only fans and he was asking me for some personal content.
Speaker 1: Whoa what?
Speaker 16: And he was my stepdad from the time I was fifteen.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa, do you have to make it weird?
Speaker 1: I was not her? But the follow up, did you give it to him?
Speaker 15: I did?
Speaker 3: He did?
Speaker 11: He cast at me eighteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: The whole thing makes me feel weird, but wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess you got your money though. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it, so I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you too.
Speaker 3: Thanks for your journey, little secret.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I have a good one.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret?