Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Table Show. Julia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her boyfriend Tony for six months, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Julia, what's up. Why do you think that Tony might be cheating?
Speaker 3: Well, actually, we're both in relationships right now, and we've been seeing each other. We work together. We've been seeing each other for about six months, and we made a pack that we were going to break up with our significant others so that we could be together.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, he seemed.
Speaker 3: Kind of hesitant about it, so I'm not sure what's going on. He's been It's not that he's been avoiding me, but you know, we don't usually talk at work anyway. Nobody really knows what's going on. It's just the He seems to be very distant, so I don't know if he's changed his mind, and anytime I ask him about it, he just kind of ignores me and walks away.
Speaker 4: You know, we fall in love.
Speaker 3: And we didn't want to see you, you know, make the other my boyfriend or his girlfriends feel bad. But at the same time, you know, whenever you find your true love, then you need to embrace it. So I'm just trying to figure out if what's going on with him? Did he did he break.
Speaker 4: Up with her? I mean, my boyfriend.
Speaker 3: He doesn't seem interested in a relationship anymore, so it's kind of time to end things anyway, and I need to.
Speaker 4: Know, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to ask these questions though, because does he live with his girlfriend? Do you live with your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: Yah?
Speaker 3: Well, my boyfriend and I talked about living together, and he stays there sometimes, but he works a lot, so Tony actually comes over to my place quite often. He lives with his girlfriend, and you know, he comes up with excuses why he has to be out of.
Speaker 4: Town and so yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: He seems to enjoy whenever he's with me, and I just I don't know. I told him he can move in with me. He just seems to kind of, I don't know, ignore me now. So I need to know what's going on so I can just continue, you know, do I need to.
Speaker 4: Keep my boyfriend around or.
Speaker 1: Girl respectively? This is like a cheating inception?
Speaker 5: Father father?
Speaker 1: Who else is cheating?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But okay, so you're saying, if he doesn't leave his girlfriend for you, you're going to stay with your boyfriend anyway, which that probably isn't a good idea.
Speaker 3: I don't, you know, my boyfriend's super, super nice. You know, he just doesn't seem like we've kind of grown distant. We've been together for a while, a couple of years, and it's just, you know, whenever you get kind of in that spot where you just think that you need to move on, and so he's so nice, then I wouldn't want to give that up. But at the same time, it's like, you know.
Speaker 4: What do you do? It's it's confusing, and it's it's a hard place to be in.
Speaker 2: Okay, so both of you guys are technically cheating with each other. But now you think that he might be more serious about his girlfriend or do you think there's someone else?
Speaker 4: I think, well, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: It's because we just kind of casually started talking at work and started hanging out, and nobody knows that work. You know, we've tried to keep it very very quiet, and but he maybe he does have somebody else, Maybe there's a third person here that I don't even know about how.
Speaker 1: Does he have the time? Yeah, I know this is a lot for you.
Speaker 5: So I'm sorry I'm making jokes, but I'm trying to digest how this is all working too, you know.
Speaker 3: Try to try to think about it. Whenever you're with somebody and you're like, Okay, you're comfortable and.
Speaker 4: They're so nice, and then all of a sudden you meet what you believe is your true love, you know, what are you supposed to do? Things? Things just kind of evolved.
Speaker 2: And so is he telling you that he's going to leave his girlfriend then? And he hasn't yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's that was our pack and I'm ready to leave mine. But I'm not going to just up and be alone if he's not going to do the same thing. So I need to figure out if he's true committed to our pact or if maybe he did find somebody else.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's waiting for you to do it. Maybe he doesn't think you're gonna do it because you haven't. Maybe he's maybe I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, maybe he is. Maybe that's the answer to the question. It's just a matter of finding out what's you know, what's he thinking?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you told us what grocery store he shops at and is a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if you sendzos to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well play, I'll come back. You're to catch a Teeter next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Teeter. Julia is on the phone and she's been seeing her boyfriend Tony for six months. This is an interesting one. They're both in relationships. But in a second, we're about to and see if he's cheating and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and see if he sends them to Julia, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Julia, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 3: Well, we met at work, fell in love, and we made a pack that we were going to leave our current significant others to be together, and he just has drifted away. So I'm trying to figure out why, if he's still as interested or what's going on.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, let's get this fune.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hi, this is Gorble calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Tony. Yeah, this is Tony, Tony. How are you please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations. You're this month's big winner.
Speaker 4: All right, what exactly did I win?
Speaker 2: Oh? Maybe you haven't seen. But every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us by gifting you free flowers delivered anywhere in the United States from our fall department. You've won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered anywhere, totally on us. It's actually a three hundred and fifteen dollars value.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Great, So here's how it works. I can take down the information over the phone in just a few minutes. So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take that information right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, let's just do it now on the phone some time.
Speaker 2: Okay, great. So first I'll need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Emma.
Speaker 2: Okay, Emma? All right? And would you like to include a card and anything in that card?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah, that's just something simple. I love you baby. Happy anniversary, hopefully many more to come. Our anniversary is coming up.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, happy anniversary. How long you guys been together?
Speaker 4: Thanks? A couple of years?
Speaker 2: Well, Tony, thank you very much for the information there. Now, i'd just like to tell you that this is not the grocery store. My name is Jubel. That's the radio show. It's called the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah shows here. Hi, I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on the radio. Were called to catch a cheater and your girlfriend Julia is on the phone.
Speaker 4: Are you serious? What are you doing? What are you stupid? Like? What do you why would you him? Don't you dare call me that? You have been ignoring me and you've been walking away. We made a pack to be together, and now now you're just being I mean, I try to walk the radio. You want to talk about the fact that we're both cheating on our significant e on the on the radio. No, it's not crazy. It's still you can't do that. Okay, you're out there and say, no, I'm not being crazy. You are being a complete arm total. You put us on the radio.
Speaker 3: This is I put it on the radio because me Now, he sat there and said, oh, you're the love of my life.
Speaker 4: I'm going to leave Emma right, I mean, she's right. But whatever you said that you were going to be.
Speaker 3: With me, and it's about time that you own up and you shot you need this all everybody.
Speaker 4: This is what you've been doing. You've been with me, you say you love me, and then you just ignore me. Okay, this is your idea. This seems like a good idea. This is your way of trying to get me to like this is this is this is.
Speaker 5: Your big plan was to put us on the radio and tell the whole world that we're cheating on our significant others.
Speaker 4: Like this is crazy. I can't believe you know.
Speaker 3: Whatever Jack is, you know, if he finds out then find whatever our relationship is going down anyway, But for you to.
Speaker 4: Sit there and tell me that you love me you're going to leave her and then send her roses and sit there and say happy in a grocery. Are you serious? I mean, you're getting mad at me, but you're you. I can't send them. I couldn't send him to your house, Like, yeah, you don't have a boyfriend because you send them to your house. What am I crazy? Summer night? No, it's not nuts, you know what. You just have to get over yourself and need this side. Are you going to be with her? Are you going to be with me? Hello, my gosh, I can't believe this is how you're doing this. This is just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you both are stressing me out.
Speaker 4: Look, okay, you guys learn after you're sitting there trying to right now. Do you hear him there and regardless, no, it's not okay? Then you need to talk to me, meant to know about stuff. Well, I mean, you're in the worst possible position.
Speaker 3: You realize that you're.
Speaker 4: On the radio position by okay, I didn't listen. You don't do that. You're you were involved in this too, Okay, don't don't put this on me. Scott involved. Okay, you for this. You know you didn't plan for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're gonna sit there and tell me that I'm crazy for going on the radio. Well, I'm calling you out. You have to make a choice, and you know what, she.
Speaker 4: Deserves to know. Neither of them. That's the whole point. We want to hurt either of them. That's the whole point. We didn't want to hurt them. Okay, neither of them. Now you're.
Speaker 3: Owning up to it. Now you're saying that you don't want to hurt her. Okay, Well you should have left her. You should have left her already and also there and send the flowers. Oh, happy anniversary.
Speaker 4: Things have been going better with Emma.
Speaker 3: Well congratulations. I mean, what do you want me to say? I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 4: Want me? I can tell you what I did, put it out on the radio for the whole world. Like, that's not the mature way to handle this.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you went past mature whenever you saw you started ignoring me.
Speaker 1: Or when you decided to have two girlfriends.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so you can say what I was both adults. You know what I'm done and Emma deserves to know, so I'm gonna thund her an email right now. She deserves no sheer you have, I'm done by.
Speaker 2: Not your place to do, Tony. She hung up, and now Tony hung up. Wow, I don't know what just happened. And that sounds stressful, Yes it does. It made me really uncomfortable. Yeah, I wasn't even sure we should have helped her out because she was already cheating. And then, well, at least thanks for the entertainment.
Speaker 1: Is that what we called?
Speaker 2: That was crazy at this point.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're both cheating. They're both in the wrong. The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.