Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Some things that do look promising. So the US has reportedly announced billions of dollars in subsidies for advanced chips. So we talked about chips. Last episode, we talked about smh. We talked about AMD, we talked about we talked about quad Qualm, qual Qualm.
Speaker 2: We talked about Nvidia. Of course, yes, but the.
Speaker 3: Biden administration is prepared to allocate billions of dollars and subsidies to major semiconductor companies to develop new manufacturing facilities in the United States. This move is part of a broader strategy to boost domestic production of advanced semiconductors. So what are your thoughts on this? You know, even when we had am and rah on and he was saying that the workforce in America is really not even trained at a high level to produce a lot of these chips. But then there's there's AI that comes into place as well, But that would kind of defeat the purpose of trying to hire jobs in America. So we'll write billions of dollars. Is this something that's going to beneficials for the chip industry? If so, which companies will benefit? American companies like Intel? Who's going to benefit from this billions of dollars into chips situation?
Speaker 4: Intel twelve percent on Friday, so it won't be them. For NITO, let's split it through Santo, AMD and Video are going to be the two primary beneficiaries. Is it a good move by the government With it being in an election year, you do have to put some capital into some sectors that can help the economy grow a while. Even though GDP over the last quarter rows, you want to have a sustained growth in terms of GDP. AMD and and video are the two players that are going to do incredibly well. And also the big threat on the table is we cannot have Taiwan Semiconductor be the number one chip maker and the best chip maker manufacturer while all of our tech companies are based in Silicon Valley and be dependent upon them. So not only is it a way to help advance GDP in the future, but it's also a hedge because if we are going to hitch our economy to AI and chips over the next ten to twenty years, we can't have the number one player b in Taiwan.
Speaker 2: So I think it is great.
Speaker 4: We've talked about AMD endlessly one of my favorites, and Video is one of my favorites. They'll do incredibly well. Google will get some spillover, Metal will get some spillover as a result. That's part of the reason why you saw Zuckerberg announced how many GPUs that they bought as well, which does make them a bigger player as a result.
Speaker 2: But by the top two of all.
Speaker 4: Time and Video and AMD, you'll be a okay, and Vidia does need to come down and price somewhat, but for long term, hold those two. I know, I know the Intel hate. It's not hate, but okay, it's Intel better than as CML. No, are they better than Taiwan semi conductor?
Speaker 5: These are rhetorical questions AMD and Video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can argue Intel is not better than Microme. But so that speaking of butts, go sit as on the bench and get a better CEO and work on better projects. That crypto project is not going to save them.
Speaker 5: So the announcement does it helps the industry overall. Right, So if we're looking from an ETF standpoint, SMH I think is the winner because it doesn't matter which one of these companies gets awarded, it'll probably it definitely will be inside of that ETF we spoke about in video, we spoke about AMD, and I said, you know, and Videous prices are high and right when they come up with the A two two hundred, it'll you know, probably be higher, but that's leaves a market for people in a different class, which I think AMD will pick up on Intel. I mean, they're just so far behind, but they are building right, and so we talk about the This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feel seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Projects that are happening here domestically, they have three. They have one in Arizona, Ohio, and New Mexico, Oregon. That's spending forty three billion for that infrastructure. About Taiwan semi conductive what they're doing in Arizona. But Samsung is another company, right people when they.
Speaker 3: Go to push.
Speaker 2: When we think about chips, we don't think about Samsung.
Speaker 5: But if you talk about from a consumer home buying experience, look inside your home. They're probably making majority of the chips that are inside of your TV or your fridge, those appliances. Samsung has a huge marketing, right, but there are companies here. You mentioned one Micron company, look at right if they're awarded some of these subsidies. I spoke about this three years ago. I spoke about it last year. I think I mentioned it on the last episode. Global Foundaries is a company.
Speaker 2: That I definitely watch.
Speaker 5: They're already building here in New York. And then one that gets slept on and we kind of talked about it and if you were in high school, you definitely would recognize it.
Speaker 2: But that's Texas.
Speaker 5: Instruments absolutely right, Like, this is a company if even if you look inside of Smah's ETF allocation, it's always in its top ten. It fluctuates between I would say the fifth position and maybe the ninth or eighth. But it's just another strong semi And we always think about it in terms of, oh, wait, that's the people who made our calculators. But do a little deep dive into some of the things that they're producing and you'll see, like this is another billion dollar industry that's inside of here in America. And so if we're looking at the administration to give subsidies to companies that are here. Those are some that are on the forefront that exists here. Everybody knows the video. Everybody sees that a MD we can we saw what happened with Intel and their report, but these other microns and the Global Fountain were shot here.
Speaker 4: Caulm is Intel better than Global Foundaries Qualcom And you can argue Marvel like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Intel is like if Bill Carwright played in today's NBA, so he'll call right, I want to smoke that bad would put if it was the last of your kid's money for college, which you put you out on.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that. No, no, no.
Speaker 3: So this news, this news will benefit SMH as a whole in all of the other major chip companies. This is more, This is more encouraging news for the chip industry.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I would say definitely SMH does socks. I know is another one of those that are inside of the semiconductors. But I think the ones that are domestically, I think those are the ones that you should be putting at the front of your watch list, right because it's called chips for America, right, so they're gonna look for American companies. So the ones that we just said. I think those ones benefit. But if you want to just be safe about it, yeah, obviously I'm going to eat from.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and Qualcomma is a good dark horse as well, if you're looking at one. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, this is gonna be great for the industry. It's definitely gonna provide some safety for the next four to eight years for this space to continue to grow. Like and I said it maybe two episodes ago, the government is a market maker when they say they're going to deploy this kind of money into a space. Do you think it's going to grow a decline. We're going to see rapid growth here over the next four or five ye, right. And they always I mean they have a personal interest in it, right. They want to see it grow. They want to be the leader in tech, and they know what's at the forefront.
Speaker 5: They know that these are the leading pieces inside of technology, whether it's from a business infrastructure standpoint or a personal standpoint, like you have to have it right. And so we saw what happened during the pandemic and it was a lesson learned. All Right, we can't rely on this from an international standpoint. We need to have more domestic infrastructure. This is a step in that direction.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and Richard, as you said the last week, the next five years would be the most important. This explains why this pretty much bakes in three hundred percent growth over the next four or five years for this sector, with the government putting all this capital at play for it wholeful, long term hope for five years.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally, do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,