Speaker 1: If your football team had one option in their playbook, the results probably wouldn't be great. The same could be said for your investments. Cibo index options like SPX and XSP can help expand your investing strategies with cash settlement and potential tax advantages. If you're ready for a more dynamic game plan, head to Better with Options dot com. Cebo life is better with options, Your investments could be too. There are risks associated with Cibo company products. Review the disclosures and disclaimers at cbo dot com. Slash us underscore disclaimers.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by All State. Some people just know they could save hundreds on car insurance by checking All State first. Like you know to check the date of the big game first before you accidentally buy tickets on your twentieth wedding anniversary and have to spend the next twenty years of your marriage making up for it. Yeah, checking first is smart, So check all State first for a quote that could save you hundreds. You're in good hands with All States. Savings Vary terms apply. All State Fire and Casualty Insurance Company and Affiliates, Northbrook, Illinois.
Speaker 3: Welcome in What's Right with Nick wright episode one. It is our first episode that from start to finish, my soon to be eighteen year old high school graduate daughter, Diora is in for Demonse. Demonse officially moves to LA on Friday. Now he will be for those Demanse stands out there. It's really just one guy with a Twitter account.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He will be back on the show from Los Angeles before football season resumes. But in the meantime, the star of stage and screen one, do Youora right? Is gonna join me? You excited for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, that seems sarcastic, but she is. This is a great opportunity for her and any casting agents out there. Keep in mind, again, as we mentioned last, the college fund isn't quite as robust as it once was. So if she gets maybe an opportunity, a professional opportunity to go along with college or maybe replace college. You know, we are listening, and she is, you know, accepting auditions. Here is what is not on today's show. Not on the show. Paul George gonna miss the start of the playoffs. That's on the show because we already knew it. Aliah Boston goes number one overall in the WNBA draft and sidebar on that. With name, image and likeness being a big thing in college sports now, and with the women's tournament rating the way it did, I think you're going to see the best female basketball players trying to stay as long in college, maybe fifth year of eligibility, because I think there is more money to be made right now for a college women's basketball player than in the WNBA. And Carson Palmer, with the worst sports take of twenty twenty three, close the book on it. We're in April. No one's gonna beat it. He says, Joe Burrow is better than Patrick Mahomes. Now do Youorra? You're not what I would call a diehard football fan, but in your you know, somewhat amateur opinion, is there anyone in the league better than Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say even she knows that yet.
Speaker 3: Garzon Balmber, Oh, because he's a Bengal, is gonna cape for Joe Burrow. Give me a break, all right, Doorra, It's gonna be really hard for me not to call you Scooter. Throughout today's show. I keep I keep wanting to say, all right, Scoot, All right, Dora, what are we starting with today?
Speaker 5: Okay? So your NBA champion pick, the Lakers are in the play in. Yeah, and you've predicted that the Warriors won't make it out a round one. Yes, So what happens when La gets bounced and the Warriors go go on to defend their titles?
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's not gonna happen, but that would be disastrous for me, right, So I do have a bit of a tortured history involving my picks and the Warriors. So it dates back to twenty six you know, really, my first big day on television was filling in for Colin Cowherd July fourth, twenty sixteen. What what do you make? What you think? It's sweet that I remember the day and it was the biggest day of my professional life up to that point. I was hosting my professional idols radio show. I was getting to host it because it was a holiday. He was with his family, and ten minutes before we went on the air, Kevin Durant shocked me and a lot of the sports world by leaving the Oklahoma City Thunder to go to the Golden State Warriors. And I said that day and then throughout that season that the Warriors had made a mistake that they should have just run it back. And I know now it seems re ridiculous, but in the moment, my argument I think was sound. That was the best team I had ever seen, the twenty sixteen Warriors. They had just won seventy three games. Steph Curry had the best offensive season, arguably in the history of the sport. Now they're massively changing their team because they were overreacting to Lebron ripping off the greatest three games stretch in the history of basketball to beat them. That if one shot had gone differently, they would have won back to back championships and not changed anything. So why massively remake their team. I said they'd be worse than they lost to the Lebron and the Calves on Christmas, and I said the Calves were gonna win the title and the Caves would beat them in five games for to one. The Lakers went on to win the next two championships. They won in five that year. The next year they swept Lebron and many people consider it the greatest team in the history of the sport. Then Durant got hurt, Durant Draymond get an argument, Durant leaves, and then the Warriors are seemingly, you know, flailing about. They get D'Angelo Russell and the Durant trade. They then trade D'Angelo Russell for Andrew Wiggins and draft picks. Andrew Wiggins, at the time was on a horrible contract and a very inefficient player. And I went on TV and said, this trade is gonna be the reason why Steph Curry never plays in another NBA finals. And then two years later, the Warriors made the NBA Finals and I was I was, oh, I was very wrong, and the Warriors players talked about it and Draymond Green said, Nick, right, when are you gonna apologize Andrew Wiggins. There's the whole thing. Was very wrong. So the Warriors make the finals against another team I don't have a great history with Boston, and I picked the Warriors to win the title, and then the Warriors win. It's one one in the series. I picked the Warriors to win the title, and I switched my pick to the Celtics, and then guess what happened to your I thought you were never wrong, though, well you know, I'm very rarely, if ever wrong on facts, as I do not have the ability to see the future, so occasionally my predictions are incorrect. But so I picked the I finally, for the first time ever, picked the Warriors and then switched it to the Celtics. And then what happened in that series? Do you think the Warriors one? And then Draymond Green again podcasted about me and saying that I have to stand on it. You of course you would too. So that then brings us to this year where the Golden State Warriors were a historically bad road team. Yeah, exactly, because they haven't been that good and they are playing the frisky Sacramento Kings. The Kings had a great season. They're the three seed. The Warriors had a disappointing season. They're the sixth seed. The Warriors are huge favorites in the series. I am picking the Kings. I do not believe this Warriors team is going to be able to just it's not great for me.
Speaker 5: If they win, it's gonna be the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 3: Well, so here is the So then let me give you the context of the Lakers. Lakers obviously had a terrible start to the season. They had a broken roster, then they made massive trades. Since the trade deadline, they've been the best team in the West. I am picking the Lakers to win the title in part.
Speaker 5: Just because of Lebron though Is that just because when you have him.
Speaker 3: Not to stick by him, but because he's still one of the eight best players in the sport. Anthony Davis is playing great, and you guys want to know something real funny, just quickly here and then I'll get back to the analysis. I told Diora before the show that, like, hey, feel free. People like it when you you know, when you were demons or whomever. Just wait, just wait a second, poke fun at me about the Lebron stuff. So I encourage her to do it. And yet right when she did it, I got very angry, Like I was like, well, no, that is not why it's not state. Even though I told you to do it, I get very angry. So I picked the Lakers. We could have a Lakers Warriors Round two series if the Lakers win tonight and then beat the Grizzlies, and if the Warriors beat the Kings. I don't think the Warriors are beating the Kings. I don't. I think the Warriors are emotionally spent after last year Andrew Wiggins, who is very important to them. I was wrong about him, but he has missed two months of basketball attending to a family matter. Now he's going to be thrust into the playoff cauldron and have to be a critical player for them. The Kings statistically have the best offense in NBA history on a points per one hundred posessions basis. They're all NBA level point guard is a guy that actually played against your brother in high school, Daron Fox Houston kid, He's unbelievable. Demontes Sabonis is the exact type of center that gives Draymond trouble. So I believe the Kings will beat the Warriors. If the Kings don't beat the Warriors, the Lakers certainly will dispatch up the Warriors in round two. Now, to answer the question, okay, if the Lakers were to get bounced early, maybe even in the play in which they want, and the Warriors were to win the title, I've got some hard choices to me.
Speaker 5: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: I might have to just become a football guy, because my football predictions for multiple years have been spot on. But everyone kind of views me as an NBA guy just because of the Lebron stuff, because I was first to market. No, we're not best No, I don't think we're best friends. I don't even think Lebron and are friends. Were friendly, but I don't think we're close. It's not like he and I text or chat. I just recognize what I'm seeing and so on the Lebron thing. You know what, I'm gonna save this for Thursday show. Remind me to have a Lebron best case worst case discussion on Thursday show. Okay, well, someone that takes their job seriously. You know what, I'm gonna trust Victor with it, because Victor one of our producers, even though I take shots at his you know, headwear occasionally, vict No, Victor, you're my guy. Victor's shaking his head a. Victor is also not wearing the skull cap today. He switched it up. I bullied him out of it a little bit. Uh speak. Oh he's got it right next to him. Victor. Remind me to do a Lebron best case worst case thing. But short version is as I give a ten minute answer. It's terribly bad for me. If the my worst case scenario of these playoffs is the Warriors beating the Lakers in Round two and then the Warriors going on to win the title. Luckily, we're going to get Lakers Kings in round two, and I am going to some of those games. We are I'm going to Sacramento to watch some of those games. I'm going to Los Angeles to watch some of those games. I don't know how I'm doing it, but I'm doing it. Do you know where the Sacramento Kings. The Sacramento Kings in the Sacramento Well, that's another question. In the early eighties they moved from a city to Sacramento. What city do you think it was?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, where where were you born? Where was I born? They were the Kansas City Kings. Tiny knaded archibald, only guy ever to lead the league in points and assist for Kansas City. I know they left us. We haven't had a team in forty years.
Speaker 5: But it's because it's Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 5: I mean like they can have the chiefs like.
Speaker 3: It's all like Sacramento is a bustling metropolis.
Speaker 5: It's better than Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Okay, shot like fire, shots fired in our hometown. I don't I don't like that.
Speaker 5: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: We have a You and me of our five members of our family were the only people born in Kansas.
Speaker 5: In California and one is in Kansas and Missouri, which doesn't really help.
Speaker 3: Okay, next topic, I'm not gonna have you take shots at our hometown. What type of law? Who did I raise? You have no hometown loyalty? It's outrageous.
Speaker 5: Next, I wouldn't really call it my hometown.
Speaker 3: It is your hometown.
Speaker 5: I don't claim it's where. I don't claim it.
Speaker 3: Where do you claim?
Speaker 5: I don't claim it. I claim I'm from Houston.
Speaker 3: You claim your but you're not.
Speaker 5: But I claim that I moved there when I was going into the second grade. I don't claim Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Okay. Next, I don't like that at all. I don't like that at all.
Speaker 5: Moving on, The MAVs pulled off the biggest collapse possible, but Lucas says he's happy in Dallas right, and the Hawks are shopping chick Tray young even though they're not even eliminated yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Crazy idea. What if the Hawks and the MAVs did the Luca for Trey trade again?
Speaker 3: Okay, so they were traded on Draft Day for each other. That would be the biggest disaster in ever its history. That trade could never happen, would never happened? Have I been saying it a lot?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I don't mean oh because I grasty. Oh yeah, okay, Well you know what, This is why it's good to have you here. No, no, this is why it's good to have you here because you will keep me up on those types of things. You're right, I need to expand my vocabulary a bit, and I will try to do that, So thank you for that. I am a wordsmith. This so Luca for Trey would be a debacle for the Map back and it can't happen. So we've listened. This year went as poorly as a season can go for the Maps, and next year, all of a sudden, becomes maybe the biggest year on franchise history, because next year we'll determine whether we look at this season where they missed the playoffs as the aberration or last season when they made the conference finals as the aberration. And for Luca, legacy wise, this is a tough one. Now, it's not a legacy ender missing the playoffs. Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime. A Kem missed the playoffs in his prime. Kareem missed the playoffs in his prime. You can miss the playoffs in your prime and still be one of the greatest players. Ever, however, it does go on the ledger. You should not have a fully healthy Luka Doncic season and not even make the play in to be eligible for the playoffs, and the team against Luca's best wishes quit the final couple games of the year. We'll see how that works out for him. Maybe they end up with an awesome draft pick, maybe they move up in the lottery and they get scooted, or amazingly somehow get Winmbanyama. But you're talking about a seven foot five French kid that plays guard. You've never seen anyone like him?
Speaker 5: Seven foot five, that's insane.
Speaker 3: No, we've never seen anyone like him. The concern is he just tall, though?
Speaker 5: Is he actually like No, that's.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. He plays guard, he shoots threes, he plays out on the perimeter, he brings the ball up. Never seen an athlete like him ever, So a lot of teams are trying to be bad this year because the worst teams have the best chance of getting the number one pick. The concern with him is health because guys that tall usually aren't healthy. But for context, for that, Lebron is six ' eight, so he's nine inches taller than Lebron Dwight Howard. Dwight Howard is not even seven ft tall seven to one, so this guy's seven five.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Do you remember do you remember yew Ming, the Asian guy played for Houston? Yeah, Yeoming some four. This guy's seven five and plays guard. He's unbelievable. So listen, if the MAVs get him, then it was so they all worked out, but they're probably not gonna get him. They're probably getting up with Grady Dick from Kansas, the tenth pick of the draft, and that's not exactly a world changer. So some of this though, Luca needs to get in better shape. Luca is reportedly oddly loves sweet tea and drinks a ton of them, like a lot a day. Yeah, something like that, and it puts on weight. He also smokes hookah, which again he's a pro athlete. He's now in his defense because he plays from Slovenia. He plays for their Olympic team and their World championship team during the summers, so he has had like three straight years or nothing but basketball. You had the Bubble playoffs, then you had the Olympics, then you had a season, then you have the World Championships, then you had another season. So he needs a break, but he needs to get in better shape. They got to figure out what they're doing with Kyrie. They are teetering on disaster. The MAVs. I'm sorry, the Hawks are full blown disaster. Yeah. Ah, and listen, Trey Young's dad gets mad at me about this stuff. I really like Trey coming out of Oklahoma. He is an offense unto himself. We have seen him be the engine of a team that made a conference finals. You can't take that away from him. Here's what you can say, though, he seems to be a coach killer. He kills you defensively, and he doesn't seem to be the best organizational leader. So if you're Trey and you're hearing you're already being shopped, it's less about will the Hawks actually trade you, and more about whether you get traded or not. Are you going to adjust some of your leadership and personality issues to be a winning player. You're gonna have defensive issues no matter what because of your size, but you're so great offensively. If you're a better leader and better with teammates and coaches. You could be one of the great players in this league right now. He is, as Bill Simmons would say, a good stats, bad team guy. That's just what he is. And his trade market's gonna be very interesting this offseason if they actually do shopp him.
Speaker 5: All right, Next, okay, you picture all NBA team.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna You can keep reading the question, but we're gonna show you guys that on the screen. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: You don't really have a real vote though. I don't know where you got the idea that you did. But you put on Luca even though he missed the playoffs in no Jalen Brunson. Yeah, okay, how is that possible?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'll be very listen. So here's my all NBA teams. If you're not watching, I'll give it to you for the podcast listeners. I actually believe and leave this up for a while, guys, I believe in true positional designation. So I know the All NBA actual ballot. They let you call Yannis I'm sorry, Embiid a forward. They let you call Luca a guard. They let you call Tatum a guard. That's nonsense. We know what positions these guys play, and I stayed true to it. Next year, they're getting rid of the positional designations altogether. I hate that, but set that aside. So my first team is very easy at the top and then gets complicated. Embiid, Yannis Tatum, Diaron Fox, and Steph Curry. So Embiid is my MVP, he's got to be first team. Yan is still the best player in the league. He's my second in MVP voting. He's got to be first team. Tatum has been unbelievable. He had a bit of a slow post All Star Break, you know, spell, but that's fine. He's a no doubt first teamer. The guard spots are tough. I went de Aaron Fox because his clutch numbers this year have been out of this world. The Kings of the three seed. No one saw that coming. And then my other guard spot to Steph. Now, he didn't play as many games as other guys. I get it, but he to me, my minimum threshold games is right about two thirds of the season. You've got to play at least about fifty four games to be eligible. Steph hit that mark. I don't think this Warriors team is very good. He got them to the sixth seed. He gets the last guard spot second team Jokic, obvious center forward Lebron, Jimmy Butler, Donovan, Mitchell, Luca. So let's deal with the guards and the forwards. Lucas still was thirty eight, thirty two to eight to eight this year. There's thirty two, eight and seven. This year. They were the four seed before they traded for Kyrie. I can't knock him off the All NBA teams all together? Now? Could I knock him down to the third team?
Speaker 5: But you couldn't technically.
Speaker 3: Do anything, you know you mean, because I don't.
Speaker 5: You don't really have the power to do that.
Speaker 3: But you want to know something tragic that happened to me. I don't know if I should reveal this, but I'm going to Adam left go. He was at our Halloween party dressed as Zach Morris and Oh from Saved by the Bell, and my wife was Lisa Turner. You remember them. He and I went to college together. Uh. He's a dear friend of mine and works for TNT hosting inside the NBA. He text me like two weeks ago, check your email. I'm like, what's it about. He's like, check your email NBA Awards votes because he got an email that he was a new voter. Again, left go if I'm not supposed to be reveal the story, but it's too late. So I'm like, oh my god, it's they're they're inviting in the new crop of voters because there's one hundred and twenty voters and there is no argument that I am not one of the one hundred and twenty most qualified me for this. It's mostly America, but yeah, people that cover the NBA. So I'm like, oh man, they brought in left go, They're gonna bring in me. I don't want you email, they don't want me. It's outrageous that I don't have a vote, but I don't. Okay, So back to the Luca thing. So I could have put Jaw over Luca for second team, but Jah had to leave his team because he went on ig live in a strip club holding a gun and it almost derailed his team's season. So we're I don't think that all of a sudden, it's like, well, you know, Jaw was so much a better teammate than Luca, and Shay's team won one more game than Luca's team, so That's how I can justify Luca Donovan's obvious Donovan had an argument for the first team. And then there's the forward spot that I know some people are gonna take issue with. Lebronill averaged twenty nine a game on fifty percent, played as many games as Staph and or thereabouts was in the mid fifties. And the Lakers are really good at this point. And Jimmy Butler, his numbers are not as good as everybody else's. He is a winning player. He has been extraordinary post All Star Break, even though he didn't make the All Star team. To me, he deserves a forward spot. Now we get the third team. Demonte Sabonis is a no doubter, Jalen Brown at forward is a pretty much of no doubt or. And then you get to Julius Randall. And the question there is who do we want to put on? Because I don't think the Knicks are a good story. They're also the five seed and nobody thinks they're that great of a team. I'm not giving them two All NBA guys. So he's either gonna be Julius Randall or Jalen Brunson. And this is where in my opinion. The positional stuff hurt them. I do think Jalen Brunson was better than Julius Randall this year, but the guard crop is so much deeper than the forward crop. Julius gets the spot. Shay's thirty plus a game for a team that did make the play in and Jah. You know, the strip Club gun incident, notwithstanding, was extraordinary and maybe could have been higher. So that's my all NBA teams the toughest omissions at guard. Dame average thirty two a game. He misses because his team finished with the fifth worst record in basketball. Jale and I explained, Drew Holliday just missed out. Harden could have got a spot, but he missed time and slowed down at the end of the year when he led the league and assist Anthony Edwards miss out. At forward. Kevin Durant was first team level play, but he only played forty seven games this year. You miss almost half a season, you can't be there. Anthony Davis was a tough one to leave out. Kawhi started way too slow, missed a ton of games, and then Triple j and Laurie Mark and and just barely You know they would be like four or fifteen, and then BAM would be my last center. So there it is. Now you're up today on the All NBA stuff. And if anyone watches that and thinks I'm not one of the one hundred and twenty most qualified people to give out these awards, you're out of your mind. And here's the thing, you are. These awards matter. Guys. Contract They're eligible for different levels of contracts, whether or not they make All NBA or not. So it'd be important to have the most learned, studied electorate as possible. But I get left. All right, we can just move on to Odell. We did enough on All NBA. We can skip the follow up. Go ahead, okay.
Speaker 5: The Ravens gave Odell Beckham Junior a massive one year deal. Does this mean that Lamar is staying.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how either party is dealing is doing this. The Ravens, to me, are acting irrationally, and Lamar is acting irrationally. The only acting rationally is Odell Beckham Junior, who convinced someone to give him fifteen million guaranteed coming off two torn acls. Also, Odell turns thirty one next season. This year, there were three guys in the whole league thirty one or older who had four hundred receiving yards, Kelsey who's ageless and too.
Speaker 5: And Adam Thielen is Kelsey.
Speaker 3: Kelsey's thirty three. Really, it's crazy how consistent Grady's been. Kelsey, Adam thiel and one other guy who I'm forgetting are the only guys with four hundred receiving yards they're paying Odella. He's gonna have twelve hundred receiving yards. So I get why Odell took the money. The Ravens are cheap when it comes to their star quarterback and now paying above the top of the market for an injured receiver who hasn't been great. And I love Odell. Odell actually is my friend and I'm happy for him.
Speaker 5: But would he agree with that statement?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Odell years ago facetimed Demonse to tell him how to get his hair like his when Demonse was doing like the long shaggy hair, the kind of the Odell style. Yeah, Odell and I are pals. We haven't seen each other in a long time, but yeah, and I'm rooting for him. But because of injuries, he hasn't been great since twenty nineteen, he was awesome for the Rams in their playoff run and in the Super Bowl, and then he tore his ACL in the Super Bowl. So and then you have Lamar, who seemingly had some leverage, who asked for a trade, who told the whole world, I don't want to be here anymore, and then puts on Instagram him facetiming with Odell when Odell signs, and then they went to live in Miami and partied together. So if you're the Ravens, you're like, uh, I guess Lamar is gonna be back. Even though he said he wants to trade, he's re rooting wide receivers for us. I think he's gonna be here. And if you're the rest of the league, you're like, well, the Ravens they think they're in such a rough spot with Lamar, they have to pay Odell double what anyone else was offering. These are just two parties acting irrationally right now. Lamar needs some better advice on negotiation, and the Ravens need to look around the league and be like, some teams are so desperate for quarterbacking they give Daniel Jones forty million dollars a year. Maybe we should be happy with our twenty six year old former MVP unquestioned top ten quarterback. So I don't get it all right, Deora, you were extraordinary that segment. Energy was great, the pronunciations were all great. Why am I annoying? I'm complimenting you. That was your first true segment on the show. That's gonna have tens of thousands of people will watch this. I see the view counts. I know exactly how many people watch it. I can tell you how many are watching it right now live and you crushed. We're don't leave me hanging. Don't leave me hanging. Come on, there we go, you crush. Good job, see block ask questions for me and the chat de'orro read. I'm coming up next a little game of Nick Wright Public Defender And oh you didn't think we were gonna do a Tuesday show on the second week of April and not talk about Augusta. Oh Butler Cabin and the Masters. That's all next as well. What's right? Stop that? What's right? We right back?
Speaker 7: Hey there, Ryan Reynolds here, it's a new year, and you know what that means. No, not the diets away for us all to try and do a little bit better than we did last year. And my resolution, I'm like Big Wireless to not be raging and raise the price of wireless on you every chance I get. Give it a try at midmobile dot com.
Speaker 6: Slash Switch forty five dollars up front payment required equivalent to fifteen dollars per month new customers on first three month plan only, taxes and fees. Extra speed's lower about forty gigabytes on unlimited cementmobile dot com for details.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick Wright? Episode one one. Excellent first segment, don't and I mean a lot of that was me, obviously, but Diora was very good, uh and very good, especially considering some of these some of these you know, people in places you're not that familiar with, Like I'm not sure Diora could point Trey Young out of a lineup and yet did a great job with it. So I'm very very pleased with how that went. Uh. We you guys can ask questions, uh to either one of us. I suppose in the yeah, okay, well yeah, if you'd like, that's fine, we'll do that in the C block. But first DOORA, what are we starting with.
Speaker 5: The masters the Masters was so exciting. Even Demonsday was super into it. On Easter Sunday.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so that's demanday at my mom's house, asleep with John Ram getting ready to pick up undoubtedly what was another Birdie put for him?
Speaker 5: And I was asleep upstairs.
Speaker 3: And you were asleep upstairs. That's true, that is I mean those there is a rough look for our Palada zoom in. I mean the zoom in is not doing him any favors. He had a nice fit on though. But go ahead, what's your question?
Speaker 5: Okay, what were your thoughts on it?
Speaker 3: How was you don't have a Master's question? Do you just did this to make fun of me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Basically all right, So I have Master's thoughts that I have Easter Sunday thoughts. Master's thoughts is Rombo Man came through for me. Put a nice wager on John Ram on Thursday.
Speaker 5: Looks so excited talking about it.
Speaker 3: I love the Masters. I love it? Oh really yeah?
Speaker 5: Really what I'd never heard you?
Speaker 3: Okay, stop, that's not that's not true that you just tune me out when I'm talking golf. Now. Typically I root for Tiger and I did put a small wager on Tiger as well. But okay, don't yawn into the microphone. You can be bored by the golf talk. The audience is here for the golf talk. The audience is here for the golf tark talk. Tiger made the cut twenty three straight, has never missed a cut as a professional, tied the record. Shout out Tiger, and then he withdrew because he was hurt and playing terribly. But that's fine. Made the cut. The story of the Master, okay, no problem, Stewart's silently please. The story of the Masters. Sub stories Phil Mickelson shooting a sixty five on Sunday and the crowd not really supporting him the way they once did because he went to the live Tour. I thought that was interesting. But the bigger story, of course, was John Rahm, who double bogeyed the first whole of the tournament with a four putt and then one the thing going away. A remarkable, really final seventy one holes for a guy that really could peel a bunch of majors now, and you know, this was a really good opportunity for Brooks, who hasn't won a major in a few years. He's now also on the Live tour to get that fifth major. And this is what I don't think, uh people totally understand, which is the all right, deer is really disinterested. But that's fine. I'm gonna get into it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep going for a moment here, Okay. So brooks Kopka is at four majors, which is a great number. Don't get me wrong. It's it's the same as Rory, it's the same as Ernie Els, it's the same as so Dure. Back when golf just had the British Open, the best golfer alive was a guy named Tom Morris Senior. We called him Old Tom Morris. This was eighteen hundreds. Guess who became the greatest golfer in the world after Old Tom Morris? Who Young Tom Morris, Tom Morris Junior? They isn't that cool? But so those guys each have four majors. It's once you get to five plus you get to legendary status. So Phil, the second best golfer of his own era, has five. Nick Foudo, who you hear at every Masters, has six. Arnold Palmer, a top ten golfer, ever, is at seven. So for Brooks to have a chance to get number five, have a big lead. It's a big miss for him and I love Brooks, but that's a big miss for him. For John Ram on the other hand, you now have the question of now that he has his second he's won two in the last two and a half seasons, having won the Open or the US Open part in me two years ago, having he has a top five at the Open that same year, and now won the Masters. Can he get up to where Rory is, who hasn't won a major in a decade? Can he do that? Or is it going to be more of a Jordan's speed, you know trajectory where he wins a few early and then falls off something. I loved it. I thought it was great.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: I was excited for it, as happy for Sam Bennett, the amateur who had a really nice showing. It was a great It was a great Sunday. So here's my question, and now I do need you locked back in not checking Instagram during our Master's discussion. Do you think how I conducted myself on Easter Sunday was rude?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say it was the best.
Speaker 3: You know etiquette, So why do you say that.
Speaker 5: I mean, while we were all opening our Easter baskets, you were upstairs. We were all downstairs having a good time taking pictures. We all went outside for a little while you were still on the couch. We all ate, and you waited until we were all done eating to then grab your plate and bring it to the living room, not even eat with the rest of us.
Speaker 3: So this all happened, and I'm not proud of it. However, I don't make the schedule. There was the game eighty two of the NBA Playoffs. We had four games going on at once that mattered that I had on my computer screen. We have the Masters on. I did participate in the Easter egg hunt. I was there for that, but it was the Masters.
Speaker 5: Were you not kind of peeking through the window at moments till I.
Speaker 3: Was watching it on my phone. Was, Oh, you were watching it on your phone, but I was outside for that.
Speaker 5: This is the Easter I hunt lasted ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Well, it's that's that's, that's you know, half a hole of you know, Sunday in AUGUSTA. Here's the thing. We need to not have so many big sporting events on holidays. Because I did feel rude I didn't feel rude, and it didn't.
Speaker 5: You didn't feel rude, and I.
Speaker 3: Didn't feel badly enough to change my behavior. But I felt a little badly. I'm bringing it up now.
Speaker 5: And you had you had family that you hadn't seen in so long there too.
Speaker 3: I well, you spoke with.
Speaker 5: Them for about fifteen minutes and then proceeded to while they were talking.
Speaker 3: To me like, oh oh, I was excited. But I did get I uh, my mom's friend and my you know, dear friend Nancy, her husband Nick. He was with me watching the Masters. That's the thing is, I was providing a safe space for the other people that maybe felt uncomfortable with all the you know, maybe people are gonna talk politics, maybe well, it could get awkward. We were all just in the living room watching golf. It was great. I gotta tell you, it was great. I was so howd you liked it? You spent a little time with me. My niece fell asleep on my chest for the first.
Speaker 5: Time, fell asleep on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Do you are thinks that her cousin Mia that yours her favorite baby, I am her favorite? Well, very happy. I was all right, oh yeah, because that's the other thing. How am I rude? You went upstairs and took it.
Speaker 5: To sleep, and I and I went to sleep after the Easter Hunt was done, and I woke back up when Nana said it was time for dessert.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's true. All right.
Speaker 5: Next, okay, so we're gonna play a mini version of Nick Wright public Defender. It's been a rough go for your next client. He's been exposed in the playoffs. The whole COVID thing was in the worst trade in sports history, and now he's punching his own teammates. Defend your client, Rudy Gobert.
Speaker 3: All Right, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is a very simple case, and this is one that unfortunately, far too many of us can relate to. I'm sure many of you in the jury can relate to. And before I explain the case, I would like to go to an old nursery rhyme that all of us have heard. We were almost indoctrinated with it. Yet in my experience and I think many of your experience, not only is this nursery rhyme not accurate, the exact opposite of it is what's true, and that is sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never harm me. And I would ask you, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, think back to the toughest, hardest, most tragic moments of your life. How many of them involved physical violence the aforementioned sticks and stones, And how many of them involved someone, usually someone you're close with, a loved one, a colleague, a teammate, cutting you to your core, not with a knife, but with their words. That is what happened to my client, Thank you, your honor, they do. That is what happened to my client.
Speaker 5: My client hit someone, well.
Speaker 3: He was pushed to a break in the stone, your honor, Please allow me to make my opening arguments without interruption. Uh should he have punched Kylie Anderson?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, does every person have a limit? However, and Kylie Anderson knew my client was playing hurt, knew my client had been Yeah, I'm gonna use the word bullied at his previous workplace. And then Kyle Anderson looks my client in the eye and apologies for the language here, but I am going to read his quotes of verbatim for the record. Repeatedly called my client a bitch in front of his teammates friends. He had family in the stands, repeatedly looked him in the eyes and tried to emasculate him, embarrass him, and bully him. And my client is now in a spot where he has no other choice. What what is his what is his best course of action doing? Ignore him? Walk away? And you know what people will say, See he's soft, he got challenged. This is not a regular workplace. This is professional sports. Testosterone, professional professional sports. Do you think it's professional your honor to repeatedly call someone out their name?
Speaker 5: What about another term, be the bigger person? What happened to that?
Speaker 3: Well, my client tried that in Utah and he was traded, sent packing.
Speaker 5: You think he was set packing because he was the bigger person.
Speaker 3: Well, he didn't stick up for himself enough and he's you know, and he has some playoff struggles on the court. But that's the either end or there.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, my client was pushed to a breaking point, so he hit someone in the chest, not in the face, not with a weapon.
Speaker 3: It was it was he If my client is seven foot two, Kyle Anderson is six ' five.
Speaker 5: So if like someone was being really mean to me, you think I can hit them?
Speaker 3: If you felt on the safe.
Speaker 5: And I didn't stay unsafe. I said, if someone was embarrassing me and making me mad and upsetting me, you think I can hit them.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you this, if not saying I'd win in that fight. If you what would I be more disappointed in? If you came home and said I got punched today, like, oh my god, what happened? Like, well, friend of mine and I got into an argument. All her other friends were around, and I kept calling her the B word and laughing at her, so she hit me. Would I be angry at you for that? Or if you came home and said, I got to tell you something. I got in trouble. Why I punched somebody? Oh my god? Why they were bullying me. They were kept calling me out by name. They were embarrassing me in front of people, and I couldn't take it anymore. I'd say, you know what, I just w everyone to know what.
Speaker 5: He would not let that slide.
Speaker 3: I'm just letting you. I'm not saying you let it slide.
Speaker 5: I am saying, but you're trying to let him slide.
Speaker 3: I'm his public defender. That is my job to defend my clients with give the most vigorous defense possible. Do you not know how the criminal justice works?
Speaker 5: Then I'm giving you another scenario, and the scenario does not sound realistic.
Speaker 3: Sir, I rest my case, your honor, and I move for a mistrial. I think your honor had far too much input on this. You're just supposed to let me make my case. You're not supposed to be poking holes in my case. That is not how this segment works.
Speaker 5: Public offenders can't tell the judge how to do their job.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you're a legal scholar. Can we move on to the game. Can we move on to the Can we move on to the game? Can we move on to the game. What's the name of the game?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so look at the picture.
Speaker 3: That's a great picture.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, okay, So our first write in, Yeah, the Tea Wolves went out in style, beating up on the Pelicans, their own teammates and a wall, and all is good in Minnesota. As reports, se Gobert apologized in the team group chat. Yeah, the team with the wildest group chat is the.
Speaker 3: I gotta think it's probably the Warriors, because I don't think they have one group chat because Draymond, unlike Rudy you know, a light tap to the chest, cold cocked and sucker punched Jordan Poole in the face before the year. He, by the way, was not being bullied and he was not suspended. Uh. And I don't think they I don't even know how that group chat works. I think it's just young guys in one group chat coming.
Speaker 5: Oh, there's definitely friend groups inside the exactly.
Speaker 3: And I write and I think that Steph Clay and Draymond and Andre Gudala, who've been around for every championship and are the elder statesmen, are in one group chat, and then the younger guys are in another group chat. So that's the one I think, by the way, just because we haven't talked about it much, I think the Timberwolves the bigger loss for the Timberwolves because also what go Bear plays for the Timberwolves. He's suspended now for their must win game against the Lakers because he hit Kyle Anderson. He's a great defensive player, that's all he is. He's a great defensive player, maybe slightly overrated, but very good defensively. But they have another guy on their team, a very very good defensive perimeter guy who would be guarding Lebron. In the same game, he got frustrated with a foul call and punched a wall and broke his hand in two places and is out. So the Timberwolves are cooked tonight. They've got no one to guard Lebron. They don't have a backup center now because nas Reed's also out. They are cooked all right.
Speaker 5: Next okay. Klay Thompson became the third player ever to make three hundred threes in a season, after Harden and Steph. Is he the second best shooter ever. Clay is the number blank best shooter of all time.
Speaker 3: Catch and shoot, pure shooting. I'll give him number two behind Steph.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: There is an argument that ray Allen has a claim there because Ray Allen for so much of his career had to be the engine that drove the offense and had to take so many more off the dribble threes. Clay really never has to do off the dribble threes. So Clay is at worst third, probably second. Steph is inarguably number one next Okay.
Speaker 5: At least six teams have reached out to the Arizona Cardinals about trading up for the third overall pick. The team that should trade.
Speaker 3: Up is okay. So at number three, I would be If I'm trading up, it's because I want to jump in front of Indy and I want to take Anthony Richardson. He's a project quarterback, but his upside is massive. The team that I if that, I think should consider doing that. Gosh, there's a lot of teams that it might make sense for. But the team to me that it could make the most sense for if they could do it, would be Minnesota. You have a great receiver in Justin Jefferson. This will be your last year with Kirk Cousins. If you you would have to trade a ton the twenty third pick plus next year's first. But because Kirk's gonna play this year, it's not like you'd be giving up a top five pick for next year and some other stuff. I think that would make sense. I think the Raiders trading up from seven to one year of Jimmy and then going over to Anthony Richardson could make sense. I I like it. I think the Titans at ten could make sense. Any of those could make sense to me. Or the Colts do it just to make sure they get their guy. Move up one spot next okay?
Speaker 5: For a two year old. Eudonna's right. Yeah, Haslam played in an actual NBA game this weekend. Meanwhile, on the last week's show, we discussed your wardrobe choices and how my friends feel about them. Uh huh, yep, the old man trying too hard is blank?
Speaker 3: All right. I think we might have a photoshop here that we're going to show you. Eudonna's is not eudanis is awesome. And the fact he's gotten twenty Okay, I can't believe.
Speaker 5: Can someone send that to me?
Speaker 3: They just what? What does that mean? That's Steve you semi when he's pretending to be in high school.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay. I don't look like that, Yes you do. I mean that is my face, but I don't dress like Yes you do.
Speaker 5: No T shirt with the zip.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah, but not the backwards hat, not the skateboard. But you guys can say I'm an old man trying to art, That's fine. I try to say cutting edge with the style. My wife style. My wife's in fashion.
Speaker 5: She like your sweatsuits, exact some of them.
Speaker 3: You know, I can threaten the needle between style and comfort. And by the way, I know you're not talking about wearing sweats you're two for two and wearing sweatshirts to this show. I will come for you, you come from. What shirts are different than what's been.
Speaker 5: Wearing a full on sweatsuit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not as cool, it's not as coordinating.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's way better than wearing a matching sweatsuit. Did you watch that one movie that just came out.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna need more specifics than that.
Speaker 5: The one that's basically like you and mommy. What's it called?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yes, the Jonah Hill. Ye, yes, it's uh. I forget what it's called as well. It was on Netflix. It's Jonah Hill and Lauren London people. Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 5: Did you do you remember how he got made fun of his matching sweatsuits?
Speaker 3: I thought it looked awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I bet you did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. I thought Jonah Hill's never looks cooler.
Speaker 5: I bet you did.
Speaker 3: And he ended up with Lauren London and I ended up with your mother. So it turns out like maybe.
Speaker 5: There's something still made fun of me.
Speaker 3: You know. See, here's the thing. She didn't make fun of them, Yes she did, she did. That's she did make fun of them. How I'm agreeing with you. However, if I was wearing like Dockers khakis and a Stafford button down, she wouldn't have made fun of them. She also wouldn't have gone out with me. So like it kind of while maybe people mock it, there's also it's kind of I'm musa say something I shouldn't say. Yeah, it's kind of like smoking cigarettes. You know it's not good for you, but you also deep down kind of know it's kind of cool. Like it's like, like it's not good for you, and no one should do it, but it is kind of cool. Like a grown man wearing a tracksuit that isn't Tony soprano. You probably shouldn't do it, but it's kind of cool. That's kind of where I'm going with it. So that's my answer.
Speaker 5: Next, my answer is you, that's okay, Okay, that's okay. Your legal battle with Star Wars is back on a. Season two of Tales of a Jedi is set to return without you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, do you were? Isn't this outrageous that they base this character off me?
Speaker 5: Did they know that you dressed up this for Halloween? I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know I did it, but my lawsuit is pending. Disney go ahead.
Speaker 5: However, a new case of stolen likeliness likeness likeness has also emerged. Someone on Twitter found a fifteenth century portrait that looks a lot like Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the prince that was promised looks just like him. I've been telling you guys, it's the prince that was promised, not just this. He's a great quarterback because he looks like old European royalty. And now we have a portrait from seven hundred years ago that looks just like him. I've never been more right on anything. Last one go ahead?
Speaker 5: So which one's oh the bigger artistic?
Speaker 4: Give me?
Speaker 3: I mean totally ripped me off. I don't know that the other one pre dates Trevor Lawrence's birth by seven hundred years. That's not a rip off, I mean doesn't that? Don't they look? Actually, isn't that crazy? And the craziest thing we just put a picture from side by side? That one's crazy too. But if we can put the Trevor Lawrence one back up? Do you or I have been calling him the prince that was promised? And now we have a painting of a prince from seven hundred years ago looks just like how about that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 5: Okay? Our producer Matt Ford tweeted out that the new Michael Jordan movie Air was a twelve out of ten. You had a bone to pick with that at two forty on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh so, Lebron, I'm sorry, go ahead and ask the question.
Speaker 5: Okay. My dad was texting takes to his producer at three am because I.
Speaker 3: Just couldn't let it stand. So I Matt Matt tweets out about the Jordan movie and I'm driving home from a very successful poker game at three am.
Speaker 5: That's what time you come home from those?
Speaker 3: What does it matter?
Speaker 5: You're asleep, You're s That's insane.
Speaker 3: It's too good of a game. There's too good of a game to leave. It was actually three thirty in the morning. There's too good of a game to lead. So I'm driving back and on my walk to the car, I see MaTx tweet and it just honestly angered me because the Jordan propaganda machine is just in such overdrive that now the story we are getting, we're getting movies about tennis shoes from forty god Doog years ago. Meanwhile, not a mumbling word from anyone that he's selling the Charlotte Hornets right now. I know you are, and he has nice shoes, but he's selling the Charlotte Hornets at after twenty years. It's happening right now.
Speaker 4: Of the worst ownership general managing tenure in sports history history, and not a mumbling word about that.
Speaker 3: And now I gotta deal with my colleague twelve out of ten saying it's the god Doog new Citizen Kane, and so I just texted him the Lebron's would have been a thirteen out of ten. Give me a break, Give me a break. No, I'm saying, the story of Lebron, his story, his story of Jordan's shoes, Give me a break. So much of this is myth making so unbelievable. It's unbelievable. You really mean, do you know that Michael Jordan had the footage, He owned the rights and had the footage for it. There was documentary, but it was never made of his last season with the Bulls when they won the championship. And people have been wanting to make a documentary about this forever and he never left them. And then Lebron beat the Warriors in the twenty sixteen finals, came back from three to one down, had the greatest three game stretch in the history of the league, and people were starting to be like, oh my god, he might actually be better than Jordan. And the day of the parade, Jordan greenlit the documentary, so it was a ten hour documentary. And by the way, you know who co produced it, my co host, Kevin Wilde's wife. So I'm just surrounded by the Jordan propaganda machine, surrounded by it. We read your questions. You can still send him in. We do take a quick sixty second break, come back with your questions, put him in the chat. That's next. What's right.
Speaker 8: This episode is brought to you by Unstoppable. Discover the inspiring true story about Anthony Roblasts, who defined every expectation to become a national wrestling champion, and Unstoppable, a new original movie from Amazon MGM Studios and director William Goldenberg, evoking the excitement and camaraderie of classic sports dramas and thrilling wrestling matches. Unstoppable features an all star ensemble cast including Joel Jerome, Jennifer Lopez, Don Cheatle, Michael Tanya and Bobby Canavalli watch Unstoppable now exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back in What's Right with Nick Wright. We will read your listener and viewer questions. Now do you are? Go ahead and read the one from shintosis.
Speaker 5: Okay, will Nick remove Luca from his top fifty list?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: So listen.
Speaker 3: I put Luca on the top fifty as a projection because Shaq was on the original Top fifteve though he'd only played a few years. No, I will not remove him. I did it. He obviously is not the twentieth greatest player last fifty years. It was a projection of where at least he will land this year though hurts that argument. But no, I'm not removing it. There's no revisioning, there's no revising. The list is what it is. It can evolve as things happened. But I'm not like going to retroactively act like I didn't do it. I did it.
Speaker 5: Next, Okay, al East, Yeah, I'll East.
Speaker 3: Where would Ale East? Is the person they're asking? Al East asks go out?
Speaker 5: So Alice asked, where would Steph rank on the fifty greatest of the last fifty years? If GS wins.
Speaker 3: This Golden State wins this year. All right, So I had Steph tenth on the fifty best of the last fifty years. Nine was Shack, eight was a Cheam, seven was Bird, six was Kobe if Golden State, and five was Duncan. If Golden State wins this year, I would have to put Steph. He would definitely jump Shack, he would definitely jump Team, he would jump Bird. And then the question is does he jump Kobe. Probably not yet, but would be on track to even if he doesn't win another title. So if the Golden State were to win this year, which they're not because they're going to lose to the Kings in round one, but if they were to win this year, it would be Lebron one, Kareem two, Jordan three, Magic four, Duncan five, Kobe six, Step seven. All Right, CMD Tower has something to say. Go ahead and read his DIORA.
Speaker 5: He says, you gotta have someone at the Blue.
Speaker 3: At Blue Duck, that's the company reach.
Speaker 5: Out to him. Yeah, they've got a Star Wars copyright gift to gift too.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get on that. I don't know what that means, but let's get on that. I'm with that uh. Riley Jerrold says, moving uh to Houston in the second grade is definitely justifiable to make it your hometown. So do you think Deanna gets to claim New York City she moved here before second grade.
Speaker 5: I think she will eventually.
Speaker 3: You think she'll claim New York when.
Speaker 5: She gets older? Yeah, I think she will claim it.
Speaker 3: I think you should claim Kansas City.
Speaker 5: Why would I want to claim him?
Speaker 3: It is a nice connection you and I have.
Speaker 5: Love you, but like I don't love Kansas City.
Speaker 3: That's fair enough. Dusty's out here, Dusty my TV producers out here talking trash.
Speaker 5: Dusty's always on my side. Me and Dusty here, What are you right? He said, a full sweatsuit is equal to being lazy. It's a pre matched outfit.
Speaker 3: Same with a suit. Is that being lazy? That's a pre matched outfit, same idea.
Speaker 5: Well, if you're just putting on a suit as your everyday outfit, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people do that. Uh huh, these lawyer stockbrokers, all those people. Anyway, I disagree with all you guys.
Speaker 5: But what is a sweats.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well toff all right. They're telling us to call for a tweet that we can see on the screen call for a tweet. I think we can do that. Uh oh, I'm sorry. Demandse's stand account referring to me as just a guy with a Twitter account's mad disrespectful.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to say that this account, no, that's not him.
Speaker 3: No, so listen, Pal, I was not disrespecting you. I was saying you are the only Demandse Stand. I was not trying to be rude. You're a very loyal viewer and I appreciate you. But I am I am very excited to see if there's gonna be a doora Stan account made. That would be exciting, all right? And then the last one, Diora, Can I answer this or not?
Speaker 5: Sure? Go ahead, I don't think there's any.
Speaker 3: Do you do you see what the question is?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So l J g as what's the history of Scoot as a nickname? So Door's mom has an unbelievable talent for just creating nicknames. And no, I won't no, no, no, I won't. But like for Deanna, our youngest, she calls her Bagett, she calls her Raka like things that have really stuck. Demanse's got a nickname for when he was a baby that she still calls him. I used to call doora woop woop when she was very little. And do you remember where we were when you yelled at me about it? Because I remember it vividly.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: We were at sky Zone in Houston, standing in line for like a birthday party or something. Sky Zone's trampoline park.
Speaker 5: I think most people know.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, DEMONSEI tried to create a company about sky Zone sky Zone with liquor for adults only drink and jump on.
Speaker 5: The trampoline suns like dangerous.
Speaker 3: That's what I That's what I said as well. And we were sitting in line and I couldn't find Diora and I just shouted, I go whoa whoo, and she got so mad at me because all her friends were there and she didn't She didn't want me to call it anymore. She was like, I don't know, eight, nine years old or something, and was done with the nickname. So I then went, instead of whoo, started calling her scoot, and then scoot because I thought that was less embarrassing, became scooter And now that's basically the only thing I call you unless you're in trouble. I don't really have any other nicknames for you. Right? Did I give a good story history of that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Are you proud of yourself?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? What do you mean? Why do you think I'm proud of myself?
Speaker 5: Something like that?
Speaker 3: Your things I do?
Speaker 5: He does like this little like dance. When he's like proud of himself for doing something, it would like a little wiggle. I want you talking about so funny, I go be like, did you see what I say?
Speaker 3: You? Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. I do know this. You did an exceptional job today. I knew you'd be good at this. I'm very proud of you. I can't wait to do this with you for the next What are we doing until you go to college? So like till July? Wait the well, okay, well we'll see it.
Speaker 5: Till like the beginning of June.
Speaker 3: I believe, Oh, okay, well we'll see maybe by then you're gonna, you know, be intoxicated with the fame, and you know, people start, people are gonna stop you. You know that. Right, You're meeting about three weeks and we walk around New York City and so I'm gonna be like, oh my god, you're from the show it's gonna happen. I'm so excited for it. Oh, did wonderfully. Talk to you guys on Thursday after the Lakers advance in the play in, as will the Miami Heat tonight. Talk to you guys then, what's right