Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Prize Picks. Sign up for Prize Picks today and use that promo code leading Off when you do.
Speaker 1: It's me Joey p joe Pisapia.
Speaker 2: That of course is the Welshit, It's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks. We are still right there. We are so close for the fourteen thousand subs on YouTube. If you're watching on YouTube, please click that subscribe button, click the little belt that that goes ding.
Speaker 1: We are so close to the Mustache Show.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to take a vacation for myself, like in Seinfeld, the way they did it with the mustaches, just.
Speaker 1: For one show. So we are literally just a few away.
Speaker 2: So if you're listening to this and you don't do YouTube stuff, just go subscribe, get us to fourteen and then if you want to unsubscribe, it's fine. Just at least get the Mustache Show out of it. Well, I'm just saying, okay, maybe don't do that. But Welsh Crazy Night in Major League Baseball last night. We had a lot of questions already in the chat, but we had a guy who was, you know, basically had to start lined up against the A's, that is the A's, but nobody was excited about starting Dimingo Herman, a guy who already had been suspended once for cheating this year, and he goes out there and throws a perfect game. The guy in my home league, my friend Mark, did not start him this week. Also, more than sixty percent of people did not start him in CBS leagues. I don't know what the other numbers are, but Welsh, this is a crazy night. Crazy things happen in baseball, and Dimingo Armand's perfect game I think is one of those things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it is. The recipe of recipes have been the A's all season. I mean, how many, dude?
Speaker 1: What was it like?
Speaker 3: Bryce Miller's start giving up like three hits versus the A's over his first three starts. They've been the team that gives. They are continuously giving. They gave massive week contact. I talked about this last night after the game, but you know, a lot of week contact. Eighty four miles an hour average x velocity against his curve ball, which he threw fifty percent of the time, fastball eighty six mile proor exit velocity that's normally ninety three against Domingo Hermond. So I mean his fastball gets murdered. It did not last night is fine performance. It was. It was a perfect performance if you look at it. I mean it was it was no no, but I mean like it was perfect of course, but a lot of week contact you know.
Speaker 1: This terrible.
Speaker 3: You know, he's a perfect game. This is I was thinking about this last night.
Speaker 1: I'm in the trade video right now for next week. Can you do it? He's got to be on the list.
Speaker 3: They asked me on CBS last night. They're like, is there an actubal fantasy item? And I'm like, it's trading him.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's like you go and trade the guy that just had the perfect game if someone's buying. But you know, at the at the end of the day, I love perfect games actually for this, because I was thinking about this after I did a show last night, that perfect games are this beautiful encapsulation because you've got like you know, Randy Johnson his throwne one and right Holliday, Felix turned.
Speaker 2: The last guy to do it was Felix Hernandez. We haven't had one since twenty twelve. I didn't realize it was that long.
Speaker 3: It's so special, but then it's mixed in with like, you know, I don't know, like Dallas Braden and Domingo Herman and Philip Humber, like it's such a fun one. It's like the gods, fantasy gods come down and they're just like today you And it doesn't have to be the most elite of elite, but it was great performance. I feel bad talking negatively about it, but this is like a five era five expected guy who has you know, repeatedly used sticky stuff and keeps getting caught, and it's like, okay, cool, you did it. You got the perfect game. Everybody celebrate. If you started him, you get to be the guy.
Speaker 1: Oh the perfect game.
Speaker 3: But otherwise it's nothing else.
Speaker 2: A couple other checker things on the record too. For Domingo Herman. Last time I checked too much questionable off the field choices and decision making processes. So yeah, I mean, just bizarms one of these crazy things. Major League Baseball is crazy like that, these things happen.
Speaker 3: It's funny Razor just putting this in the chat. I almost wanted to go through this last night, but it's like, is this maybe the worst of the perfect games of all time. Like if we wanted to really be mean, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I'd have to go back and do the deep dive.
Speaker 2: But I mean, it's funny because you know, you know you mentioned Dallas Brayden, right, that happened in Oakland too, if you recall, and Oaklands one of these places where you have a lot more foul territory. So I always feel like that sometimes environment has a lot to do with it was a bad team they were facing, uh the environment in terms of having a lot more foul territory and those you know, we're just more things, more outs can happen that shouldn't be outs necessarily in those ballparks. I think that's an interesting factor. And and I mean, I guess it kind of stinks that happened in front of a dozen people, right, how many people were there thinking the same thing?
Speaker 3: This shot people?
Speaker 1: There were Yankee fans, Dude.
Speaker 3: It's so funny you say that because they did this, like you know, those like cly awesome cinematic shots of like before the pitch and.
Speaker 1: There's like fourteen guys with.
Speaker 3: Their phones out and there's just there's more empty seats than any else, it might be the least viewed perfect game of all time. And this is going back to the early nineteen hundreds we're talking about, which, by the way, let me ask you something real quick. What do you think the average amount of pitches is for a perfect game? Obviously guys are going the whole way.
Speaker 2: What do you think the average is probably one ten, one fifteen because things are going well, you know, so typically I match it's like the one to fifteen range.
Speaker 3: Twenty four perfect games in history of baseball. Three of them don't have registered pitch amounts. There's two pre nineteen oh three era, nineteenth century. Lee Richmond is the first ever John Montgomery Ward great name, and then Cy Young was the first of like the World Series era starting after Cy Young nineteen oh eight, we have pitch counts for all the pitchers, So that would leave us with twenty one? How many perfect games of the twenty one after Cy Young? Because I already told you Cy Young, or we didn't have the pitch count, do you think we're under one hundred pitches? So twenty one perfect games? How many under one hundred pitches? And I'm telling you this because you need nevermind ninety nine last night, So five of twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten, wow. Ten.
Speaker 2: It just goes to show you put the ball in play. You know, everybody sometimes just overthings to throw strikes, work fast, put the ball in play.
Speaker 3: I should I should have let the chat the chat starting to guess. I should have, Like, let you guys guess ten of those twenty one were under one hundred.
Speaker 1: You blew it.
Speaker 3: It gets crazy, you blew it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: I want to get to some of these dB already. I'm answering football questions for dB. He has one about should he dropped Hunter Greed? He has Woodrof Mackenzie and Kyle Wright on the il spots. No, you don't drop Hunter Greed. I don't think you do that at all. Things were turning in a good direction before he got hurt with the deeper stats. The Reds are playing good baseball. If you're squeezed for roster space, I'm dropping Mackenzie Like that's the gay I'm dropping.
Speaker 1: I don't think you see Kenzie the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I'd also be comfortable dropping Kyle Wright. I don't Kyle Right's not that's fine to Kenzie.
Speaker 2: The one that I'm really thinking. You know, we're probably not gonna go that route at all. Let's get to more headlines here. Blake Snell can't be stopped, won't be stopped, never be stopped. Blake Smell the grace picture in the history of the universe. I don't know what it is, but it just hit me right now we should start looking at Blake Snell, Cy Young and now number.
Speaker 3: I mean, that team is dog crap and they're all about to write against each other and have an internal implosion. So I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 1: If they do, I'm here for it. It's gonna be We're all here for it. But think they can win the World Series? He is?
Speaker 3: I bet it's twenty five three, twenty one e RA.
Speaker 1: I don't know the numbers.
Speaker 2: I got to look on betting pros one twenty one whip one hundred and fourteen strikeouts and forty two walks.
Speaker 1: Over eighty seven innings.
Speaker 2: So fourteen strikeouts in eighty seven innings and sixteen starts unbelievable for him.
Speaker 1: Do you have the number? I want to guess what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, I can pull it up. Actually, I'm on I have I don't have it on our wonderful Betting Pros, but I can pull it up on a specific site if you would like.
Speaker 2: A specific site, I'll pull it up on Betting Pros and see if I can find a better number. But what everybody should be doing, you should go down load the Betting Pros app that we have it so you can see these things at all times, whenever you're looking. It's a great way to track the movement in these two because if you're following people like me on Betting Pros or just following with the app along, you'll see what some of these pieces of movements look a good week. I'm up thirty I'm at sixty three percent this week on the bet So that I got the number for you though, all right, I want to say Blake Snell right now, I'm gonna go plus twelve hundred.
Speaker 3: And then what spot do you think he is? Like?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: Actually know what? I bet it's more.
Speaker 2: I bet I bet it's more like plus eighteen hundred, eighteen.
Speaker 3: Hundred and then what spot?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, he's probably like the fifth guy. Okay, this guy right now.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a genius because it's twenty five to one. What I said, And he's the eighth on the board. Mitch Keller is higher in the cy Young Wards. I'm in the Stay Blake.
Speaker 1: Snell And this is the thing you do.
Speaker 2: You in your head say what should the number be? Then you look at the number, and if you see value, that's when you bet. That's what the best people do, who really know what they're talking about. Yeah, plus twenty five hundred.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing right now.
Speaker 2: I'm betting pros at bet, MGM at FanDuel at DK. It's at points bet at plus twenty to one right now. So interesting pieces there ahead of him. I see Wheeler, I see Strider, I see Kershaw and Gallon.
Speaker 1: Who I'm still. I'm still.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because I've invested in Strider and Gallon and yet I, for some reason, I've also invested in Kershaw.
Speaker 1: I got them all.
Speaker 2: In on the National League, So I Young, I see so many different ways that I've invested. Now I'm waiting. I haven't made the double dip yet on anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got like eight bets here.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, no, no, I've got three. I've got three and one of them was a free bet. They gave me a free fifty dollars bet, so what I do?
Speaker 1: Boom?
Speaker 2: I used it on Spencer Strider at I think it was plus fifteen hundred the beginning of the year, Like, yes, just take that, put that on there because that's gonna make money, because that's ridiculous. That was like the guy could I was looking for the guy that was going to make the most money back from the biggest odds, and it was automatically Strider.
Speaker 1: So now I'm waiting and.
Speaker 2: Typically this is like in July into August is where I start to do the double dip where I'm like, Okay, now this is my guy the rest of the season.
Speaker 3: Night, So who are you your guy?
Speaker 1: I don't know yet. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Blake Snell keeps dropping ten strikeout performances and it's starting to irritate me, like he's gonna get in the conversation, and I want him in the conversation. I don't think it's gonna get there, but if he has another three or four of these, it's gonna be hard to deny him. At this point, do you really think the padres are going to implode? Do you think that's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: I mean they are imploding. I mean there's like they cannot get this thing right. There's a personnel issue, there's bickering, there's fighting. I don't know. I think that it's a bad recipe for like, you know, team unity and getting offenses going pitching. Darvish is sick and he's kind of been a disaster. There's a lot working against them. Plus that's a division with the Diamondbacks or Monsters and the Dodgers. Just the Dodgers are just never going to just roll over on their on their backs and let anyone.
Speaker 1: Run their bellies.
Speaker 3: So the Padres have a lot of work to do. Not saying the Padres are in a where they need to maybe con start moving pieces. But I mean three more weeks, I don't know, I don't know, watch for it.
Speaker 2: That was quite an image there, Roy, like I picture Fry.
Speaker 1: Freeman was like, hey, rub my belly.
Speaker 2: Lucas Giolito got that one yesterday and the betting pro side nine strikeouts, but a Baning got the w Let's go Ezekiozovar continues to be hot. Two four double, two runs, three ribies on Wednesday Today, He's gonna get mach Hans we'll see how that goes for him. But telling you, we talked about Tollvar in the beginning.
Speaker 1: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Monday that we were talking about him. Actually I think it was this week. But the guy's been picking things up. But recently Mookie Betts, Uh, the three are on Homer. So it was a big number on prizepects. I went the under and Mookie said, screw you, Joe, now you roll over, and Mookie Betts did take on my tummy and then here we go.
Speaker 1: Anthony Dicomo of MLB dot Com is.
Speaker 2: Suggesting that internally now they're having conversations about Max. Shurs are being moved, so landing spot for Max sures er. I think still the Dodgers, well.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the doors for sure. I might throw a side dollar on maybe the Texas Rangers. You know, Rangers lost to Grom. There's a lot to push. Maybe the Rangers jump into the fold here. They've got prospects at different levels. They've got so closer to the making.
Speaker 1: All your money.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's the no income tax on the personal side.
Speaker 3: There aren't they getting also a break with de Gram being gone for the season. I think they get a financial.
Speaker 2: I imagine they have insurance on it, right, How do you not have insurance on Jacob de Grom? I mean that's like, I mean, I can't think of something besides my car, my house, and Jacob de Grom.
Speaker 1: Those are the three things that you have to have insurance on.
Speaker 3: Maybe they could trade Kamar Rocker back to the Man's that'd be fine. Injury you could come back to the here you go the surgery, you can have him. But I don't know. Maybe even a lighter Jack Lighter could go over to the Mets or something like that. I think the Rangers are a dark corse. Dodgers make the most sense in the world the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'll tell you if you go to the Dodgers, then that's that number is going to move significantly. Rookie, lookie life insurance right and thoughts back Welsh, there's your second fought.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about FOT number two? You feel it's FOT.
Speaker 3: I almost a sign here, almost had fat Thursday on here.
Speaker 1: I love the little sign. I'm jealous you have the little sign. I gotta get one of those.
Speaker 3: It's so much work to find the damn letters too, by the way, Like that's why I don't do the pain in your.
Speaker 2: Voice of what it takes to find a couple of letters. You literally have cees. Please, that's it, It's not it.
Speaker 3: It took me like twenty minutes to just find the stupid letters and everything. But I need you do want to do a board?
Speaker 1: Would that be better for you, buddy?
Speaker 3: He'd like, I should do a whiteboard and just I'll draw back there. That might be a little Actually, that's a much smarter idea. I'm gonna do that. Brandon fought. He's been good as of recent. I think it's a twenty six strikeounts over his last three starts. He hasn't been walking as much. He's still giving up Homer's that's a problem. I said this last night. This is what I'm doing. I'm picking him up today, but I'm not starting him. Don't want to start him against this team. This is absolutely the type of team where if his slider is not getting in the zone, they're just waiting on the fastball. Randa rose Reina is going to hit one four hundred fees. So I'm worried about that because that is his problem. It's all gonna be about command. It's all command, like Gavin Williams was able in his first start to get away without the command with his stuff. Brandon Fought cannot. So you're going to get fauded if you put him in the lineup. But I want to hold on just in case, just in case the things are fixed, because the dame Backs need rotation help. And if he is fixed, this is a good sign. So you figure out your own league, Like if you need to stash him and put him on the bench, do it. If he can start, and you can still pick him up and do that too. But I'm a little bit I'm not no fought sign.
Speaker 2: Today, No no fought investments for me too. I'm just gonna sit back and watch and look. I hope it's better. It's a tough assignment, you know. The Razor not a team that strikes out very much. The Razor a team that makes a good contact and then one or two guys in that lineup can really burn you, like you said Roseena Franco, even Yandi Diaz, like, the.
Speaker 3: Top of the top of the order is the big problem, and Fought has had problems when he gets second, third time through the order and the top of that freaking lineup is like Yandi, want.
Speaker 1: To know what you do?
Speaker 2: Well, Andy, if you really want it on this game today, here's what you do.
Speaker 1: Uh you go ahead and you.
Speaker 3: Oh no the phone device?
Speaker 1: Hold on? Can you hear me still?
Speaker 3: We can hear you. We can Joe, don't go, We can hear you. We haven't lost you.
Speaker 1: This is great, This is great television.
Speaker 2: Well, what I was saying is, as I figure this out because my foot accidentally just closed off something, everyone can see my plug now on YouTube is really not.
Speaker 1: But Joe, that's your nickname, nickname.
Speaker 2: This is the X plug.
Speaker 1: This is this is the X plug.
Speaker 3: We've uncovered the X We've uncovered the X plug and new nickname. Joe is not allowed to give himself nicknames here. It is Joey plugs. Joey plugs. Is it okay? Sorry, Joey plugs. Please please keep going all there.
Speaker 2: Impact my foot accidentally clicked off the power strip and uh, everyone got to see my ex was a great moment.
Speaker 1: This is why to the show podcast listeners, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Look, if this wasn't the reason to subscribe to get us a fourteen k on, what was? But anyway, Brandon fought that was amazing That's why I love doing the show live TV. You never know what's going to happen again. Just foot just knocked that power strip, boom, hit it right off, and then everything else was on.
Speaker 3: But of course the power strip was Brandon's fought. Your foot was the raise.
Speaker 2: So in game live betting for this game today with FOT, watch him, see what he's doing. And then when you get to that third time around in the batting order, that's when you pounds.
Speaker 1: Depending on what's going on. This is a perfect in game live betting scenario. And we don't talk about that enough.
Speaker 2: You know, I wish I had more time in my schedule this time of year to do that sort of betting. But if you do, if you're just like you know, you're sitting around your office, you're sitting around and you're just you know, watching listening games you're watching on MLBtv or something like that, it's a great opportunity to as Wellsha's saying, if even if it looks good, he guess that third time around the batting order. Let's say Arizona has a lead and the odds are flipped or things got real close, all of a sudden it goes to plus money side on Tampa because they're down to nothing.
Speaker 1: Boom, that's the time to get in on this.
Speaker 2: That's the time to start live betting some of the things that go on that especially what's so fun about baseball and being able to do that.
Speaker 3: Especially if the Diamondbacks are not hitting early on, that would be something I'd looked through and he might not get through the third time theory.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I want him to succeed, but I'm like not here for it. Second time through the order I think is going to be even more scary. So if it's a close game Diamondbacks don't look like they're hitting, I'm actually with you on that one. I would be jumping in. So that's like second third inning on the on the Rays live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe we had a live X plug right there, A live very exciting, exciting stuff, all right. A lot of injuries to get to that was funny. Nolan Aernado removed on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Lower back issue.
Speaker 2: Michael confordo left hamstring titan as he came out of yesterday's game. Cabrian Hayes, I don't know if it matters anymore. Hits the ten day il retroactive for the twenty fifth lower back inflammation. Now, Chris Sale is going to undergo the MRI to determine if they can still go forward here with his rehab. I'm not holding my breath, kids, not holding my breath. Jose L Tuove has returned to the Astros lineup yesterday today.
Speaker 1: I've got some investments in him.
Speaker 2: Aaron Judge resumed baseball activities, which include swinging bats, playing catch, and eating sunflower seeds. Marcus Stroman has a blister so he's gonna throw a bullpen session today. Keep an eye on that in those daily transaction leagues. And then you Darvish still sick, still not feeling well. Poor you Darvish not going to start on Friday. So hope he feels good. Here's a fun one. General manager of the Blue Jays, Ross Atkins said on Wednesday that he quote absolutely end quote expects Alec Manoa to pitch in the majors again this season. Welsh, I'm going to set the number at point five starts for Alec Manoa with the Blue Jays big league club this year.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go over or under that point five.
Speaker 2: Does he make one single start for the Blue Jays again in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Yes, one hundred percent. Outside of the they mysteriously found an injury in the arm and they just like shut him down for the season and has some surgery or something. But I think post All Star break he's back. The question is if he stinks, can he can they keep him in five more starts? He has to be serviceable for them to go. I'm gonna say yes. I'm gonna say yes, he gets five more. I think it'll be better. I don't think it's gonna be like, you know, six and no earned runs over three starts. I don't think any of those things are gonna happen. I think he's gonna continue be like three four earned run type of guy. He'll look similar to how he was before. Also, we found out or I heard the over in the complex he wasn't working on anything. That was just a straight start, that wasn't like a no no, but that was working on anything no no. But it wasn't like, you know, throw all fastballs to the right corner and all the guys knew. It was just like get out there and throw and it wasn't something specifically being worked on, which is worse. That's worse news. I will say, Yes, I'm gonna take the over on the phone, go.
Speaker 1: The under taking the under.
Speaker 2: I'm being uh negative, being moros.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 2: Let's go, gonna go the under on that bad boy. I just I don't think it's gonna matrom that. I don't think he's coming back. I don't think it is. It's that zero starts for Alec Manoa.
Speaker 3: With the big zero starts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, point five, I said, point five.
Speaker 3: I'm going, oh, I thought you said five.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so you're over. No matter what I'm saying, he doesn't make one. Point five is the number.
Speaker 1: I said, Okay, it's.
Speaker 3: Over and make a bet.
Speaker 1: No, I want to make a prize pick.
Speaker 2: Sign up today for Prize Picks, go right now picks dot com, download the app or no, that's it.
Speaker 1: Those are the two ways.
Speaker 2: And when you use that promo code leading off, you know posit match up to one hundred dollars. Again, that's only when you use that promo code leading off at Prize Picks. H I can't believe we don't. We should have an X plug te shirt. That's the T shirt we need. It's a T shirt everybody needs whether we get it this year, we get it for next season.
Speaker 1: We got to have the X plug shirt.
Speaker 2: So Welsh, who are you picking prizes for today?
Speaker 3: Maybe it is like you and I sitting there and it's just us being unplugged, like our brain.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure a lot of people would like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well sometimes I think that's that's.
Speaker 1: Mike Mayer's dream.
Speaker 2: Both joy and at first I thought it was the Ai'm monster again. But my foot, like I said, just like, I put it down and it just so happened. It must have gotten moved when I moved some equipment around, and I guess the powership was like right under my foot and then boom turned off, just partially. Everything was still running through my computer. Fine, but it turned off the connection between.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should go into AI and ask AI to create U some X plug logo.
Speaker 1: I will try.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure if we could show them on, but let's pick some prizes and see what happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were very close to locking in our third in the last four prize picks yesterday, Wander just didn't get it done. We got the other pieces though, so we're gonna go with the popular superhero hit fest it's all great names. Fantasy scores up. I did think about a hater's ball today, but off of a perfect game, I don't want to drop a hater's ball, So Hater's ball coming soon. This is a superhero lineup of all heroes, so we have to have someone in the chat opened up today. They said this is how they sounded when they did it, because they were trying to be mean to me, and they're like, we just well, is gonna mention Corbin Carroll Well, twenty five minutes into the show. Sucka twenty five minutes because it's Corbyn Carroll is my fantasy score with Freddie Freeman rollover and Luis Robert all fantasy scores over Carol Freeman Robert. Superhero lineup, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Brian Bellow and Hazel's Lozarro ten point five. I've combined picture strikeouts ten and a half over Lozardo. I'm all in a Lazardo today, twenty eight and a half pitcher fantasy score over, and then Kyle Tucker seven point five hitter fantasy score over against a Wayne Right. I forgot to do with all the x plogg nonsense, the three up and three down so real quick. Jose Ramirez with a grand slam again. I had him two days ago. I'm like, right, really annoyed. It's like I get a guy, I don't pick him. He goes yard the next day. Sometimes I go back, he doesn't, and then next day he goes yard again. Yesterday, No, No, I had Garcia. I changed, I didn't let it ride. I had him two days ago. Nope, My life is terrible. Nick Cassiano's two for five with a homer. Then you had Dayton Dunning with two runs over eight and two thirds. Nice bounce backstart.
Speaker 1: He needed it.
Speaker 2: Joey Vado oh for six yesterday with three k's. Drew Smiley U three and two thirds of an inning with seven earned runs.
Speaker 1: Nice start from him. And Christian Hobvier.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what's going on, Hobby or four inning, six earned runs. It is just not gone well for Christian hobber Here.
Speaker 3: When your slider is dead center, your fastball is less effective, and you have two pitches, it ain't working. I theorize there might be something to two pitch pitchers being more volatile in the new pitching environment with no actual shift with pitch clocks that are working against them. I think that's a at least did go yard yesterday?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 3: I think he did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: You know, I just saw the rare mirrors thing and I just went blind with rage of like I can't believe I keep screwing this up. I yesterday I was doing shows till eleven o'clock at night, so I totally missed any I just went straight to bed. I missed out a least hitting a home run, so good, Yay, I'm still loungyay.
Speaker 3: You look at you.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the betting stuff. Lozardo, It's all he's Wazarro today. Five and a half pitcher strikeouts over. You're getting a decent number one ten at this one. Jose L Tuove going over point five, you're getting plus one seventy five over on the RBI total. And then Mookie bets point five on the RBI number two. You're getting a decent number as well. You're getting plus one ten there. So keeping it simple today. I don't love a lot of the betting stuff today against another those days where I'm just real careful. Welsh, do you have anything that really sticks out for you.
Speaker 3: Well, I think I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you guys what I have, But I think I'm gonna take it off the board because I think I saw Wonky say that Corey Seeger's not in the lineup. I did like the Texas Detroit over two and a half runs through the first three innings. Boy the minute, I was like, awesome one first threes the last couple of days. But I think I'm gonna kind of come back on that. If Corey Seeger's not in the lineup, it still is in play because of both pitchers. But I feel a little bit less confident about that. I do feel better about I get a little money line, partly for you Cleveland, New York Mets money line a little over one and a half plus one fifty seven if you lock those two in and would you look at this. I'm on Shane Bieber taking the money line for it, and I'm going to take his strikeouts here minus one thirty up against the I think it's the Royals today. Isn't that correct? Isn't that correct?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 3: Why they kicked him? Because the Royals averaging a decent amount of strikeouts per normally over the last three, averaging twelve strikeouts per game. Beavers have been a little bit better. So I'm I'm on the beabs.
Speaker 2: Hey today, I'm up to sixteen homers. Now yesterday, yesterday I had at at least the day before jose Er Miraz.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's that's what was the mix up there. So I'm about.
Speaker 2: Sixteen, getting somewhere near that, getting into the twenties. I might gonna light push here. Well that'd be the end all. Everybody really love that, Like I make that late push. I like to be right at the top of the board before August first.
Speaker 3: Now I don't well, yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: And I walk away.
Speaker 3: And then also, what will you do, because you can't just say Aaron Judge in perpetuity? What will you do? Or will you say Aaron Judge?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I will have to wait and see if it evens worth me doing that. Let's talk a little bit as well about another fun thing that we like to do besides on run calls. And that's so rare MLB. So if you haven't already give it a try, it's see it's free, you get your digital cards, you compete. It's Fantasy Baseball, but instead you have these players, it's like your own little keeper team. And then you can go ahead and make moves and you can trade in cards and Welsh. We're saying that rip thing sounds like really fun too. You just rip the card apart there, which is something we'd like to do with a lot of players right now.
Speaker 1: Cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the fields today, lots of feelings. Anyway, sign up for free at fantasypros dot com slash collect that's the place to go for so rare and when you sign up, join the league fantasypros dot com slash Leading Off League again.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Look at these guys. They look so cool in this picture too.
Speaker 3: You know we need Joe, we need Leading Off trading cards. Yeah, we need so rare digital cards. We need our own digital cards and then we need our own physical cards. And maybe I did this with itl for a bit, but it's like, not only do you have the normal like us, but then you have the variations. You know what I'm saying, Like bug hair, Welsh hat, Welsh x plug Joe cras.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a garbage pail kid x plug Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a good that would be great. We like a garbage pill leading offset. We can have like specially get.
Speaker 2: A piece of the tr like you know, he get like a piece of the Jerseys. Oh yeah, get like a car that gets like a piece of the crown.
Speaker 3: And then we'll have variations just like a bogman, a wonky, a mayor a worm right those and yeah I think.
Speaker 1: That, Yeah, mayor is a common part. That's what he is.
Speaker 2: Uh dfs today, Hazuslizzardo stop even heard this?
Speaker 1: Ten point two.
Speaker 2: I'm just all in, Max Shuars if you want to save a little money. At nine point seven, pretty good matchup. Again, we hold our breath. But Sures has been better than Verlander, so I'm willing to go down that road, especially if he wants out. This is prime Sures a time to have a good run if he does want out of New York and raise the stock so somebody takes him out of the Mets situation, the Dodgers, the Houston Astros, and the Yankees. It's from looking for offense today. David Peralta is a value at two point eight. Jose Bray You's swinging the bat better this month two point seven, and Jean Sigura two point.
Speaker 1: Zero free square Welsh.
Speaker 2: I'm going Pete Alonzo for the home run call today, trying to make it two days in a row.
Speaker 1: We'll see if I can get that done.
Speaker 2: If you look at the board, but a bing JJ Tator is now with Razor, Baby, big moves happen mom, Razors got company at the top of the board. Hoffman is at the third spot, then prim Tam at twenty six and fourth, so really Razors have the lead at the top, but now he's got some company with Tator again. If you want to pick home runs, make some calls, go premium today at Fantasypros dot com slash Premium and then join our discord Fantasypros dot Com slash Chat.
Speaker 1: Welsh your home run call the day. I'm going Polar Bear, who you got.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was just talking to mister Dennis Sidler of Sidsgrafs, who's going to be providing that helmet for us, and we might have a date for his Corban Carrol signing. And the theory is there's nothing guaranteed, but the theory is when it might happen, it might be here, and I will go. I will be at if it happens here. If it's in Phoenix. I will be going to it and I have a proposed day if it is accepted. So just putting it out there and maybe I'll hold on to it. Maybe I will hold on to the helmet for the final month before it's sent out or something. We'll have some fun. But I will be a masochist today and I'm gonna go against my Diamondbacks because I said it before. I think Randy rose Arena is a guy that eats up players like Brandon Fott. So I'm going with Randy rose Arena today against the Diamondbacks and Brandon telling.
Speaker 2: You live betting that game, that's the way to do it. So that'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p We back again to do it.
Speaker 1: All one more time tomorrow as we always do. Have a great day, kids, enjoy your baseball.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: It's an unplugged Joe