Speaker 1: Quiet on the set. Please, there's no set.
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: This is a very serious episode. Please silence.
Speaker 2: What's serious about it?
Speaker 1: When we get where we're going, we'll never be sick, we won't get any older, and we won't ever die.
Speaker 2: That was classic Wilfred Brimley.
Speaker 1: We all know him.
Speaker 3: He was the curmudgeon who always stole the show with his folks see common sense in zinging one liners. Brimley died over the weekend at the age of eighty five, leaving behind a Hollywood legacy that stretch across half a century.
Speaker 2: Somebody the two boys, We'll save.
Speaker 1: Two barsters.
Speaker 2: It's the Sire. It's the SII, It's the Sire.
Speaker 1: Siri shows the Cereal Dealer Show. This is the Cereal Dealer Show. Okay, Andrew, Now what there in the beginning made you laugh because there was nothing funny about it.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that it was funny. It's just our show usually starts off with like, oh my god, Skytty, you just went to the bathroom. No, I didn't like funny banter, and this time you're like, this is a serious episode, and then you play Walter Brimley, who I understand died tragically, but Walter Wilford Wilford, Sorry, hell, Wilford Brimley.
Speaker 1: This is the Wilford Brimley tribute episode, and you called him Walter.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've made it's this is the after school special episode, Like this is the one where we all have to sit around and be like, how you doing, Champ? You good? You good, Champ. You know, death happens, but it's okay to talk about it, and then you have to like run away, and then we have to find you in like a barn someplace. It's like Scotty ran to the barn. We have to cheer him up. He's real sad, but I have to tell you it hurt my heart when I heard two weeks ago that Wilford passed away. I don't doubt it. I mean it's very sad. He was He was an icon.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you how many people DMed and texted me and us, yeah, saying, oh my god, I didn't even know who this guy was before you, and now I feel so bad.
Speaker 2: It was a running joke that we would always have him on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and you know why. Hi, I'm WILVERD. Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years, that's right, and now he doesn't have it anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's a little true. That's not why he died though. I mean it was just natural causes apparently, which is what I heard. He was eighty five years old. I first, you know, saw Wilford Brimley and Cocoon. I'm sure you saw Cocoon. Now you never saw cocoond eighty five. It's on my list, it is.
Speaker 1: It is one of those classic type movies. I mean, it's not up there with like Star Wars, which I've never seen and never will, but I mean Cocoon, come on, old crotchety guys, by the way. And I found out while I was, you know, doing some Wilford Brimley research, that he was only fifty in that movie, and he looked like he was an eighty year old guy. So Wilfrid Brimley has looked old his entire life. But it's been done, Perma grandpa ext it's done great for him. You know, he had many roles because of his appearance. So it made me very sad to hear and rip Wilford Brimley. This is the Wilfrid Brimley memorial episode of Serial Killers, episode one thirty two. Welcome to Friday. I hope you had a lovely week. Hi Scotty be here inserting this because this is episode one thirty three and I messed up. Okay, now back to the show. Yes, okay, So now, in honor of Wilford Brimley, I was scouring the supermarkets for some Quaker serials that we have not done before. And it's not easy because you know, he was the Quaker a spokesman. Oh yeah, back in the eighties. Yeah, we've talked about that. Yes, it's the right thing to do. That's right. It is. There is one or two Quaker cereals that I saw on their website that we haven't done. Their Quaker multi brand flakes, and it says new, but yet it also says it's not available anywhere. So I don't know if they were ever out and they were discontinued. But I did look all over the place, couldn't find them anywhere. But when I did go to the stopping shop, I found a Quaker cereal that we've never done. It's brand new. I knew nothing about it, hadn't heard about it. None of the big Cereal blogs. We're talking about it, so I think we may be first on this.
Speaker 2: Are you ready wait until serial killerspc dot com becomes a thing, because it's going to be your hotspot for serial news.
Speaker 1: That's right, and you can get alerts. You know, we should just get an app.
Speaker 2: Well, if you download this website thing that I'm using, we get a free mobile site with it. Ooh, so it's gonna look nice on the mobile. Oh, but we can't get a serial killer's app. You can through spreaker. But do we really need an app?
Speaker 1: I guess not.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you searching for?
Speaker 1: I'm searching for something that's related to this next cereal, but I can't find it, So I hope you don't like it anyway. This is from Quaker. Okay, it is life. Okay, it is a new life Cereal. Great.
Speaker 2: I love life. Yeah, I love the life Cereal. Oh okay, I do, all right, that's good. My life, on the other hand, has been a little bit hecktic. Well yeah, that's what I was thinking. But can you remember some of the life varieties that we've done. Pumpkin spice so disgusting, apple something never, yes, no, we did an apple. We want no, Yes, we.
Speaker 1: Did no gingerbread, nip gingerbread, shut.
Speaker 2: Up regular, but I love Yes. Was there a vanilla one? Yes, let's say at the same time. Ready one two three send the We just say it again, Ready one two three.
Speaker 1: Send cinnamon cinnamon.
Speaker 2: You said cinnamon, no idea didn't well, okay, so let me say something. The apple one is what I thought was the cinnamon one.
Speaker 1: How there's nothing one has nothing to do with.
Speaker 2: The cinnamon are always put together, and you cannot lie.
Speaker 1: But there was never an apple cinnamon, soither.
Speaker 2: Brothers can't deny. Apples and cinnamon are usually put together. What I meant was apples, and then you had to just hijacket and go it.
Speaker 1: It's just cinna. It's totally fine. We all know that you don't know anything about cereal or remember any of the ones that we've done. So those I legitimately just gave you three of them, Okay, So you can't say I don't remember when I just.
Speaker 2: Gave you three vanilla of all flavors I knew. And yet you're gonna sit there and be like you didn't know cinnamon.
Speaker 1: If you you say vanilla vanilla, it's vanilla.
Speaker 2: It's vanilla. It's vanilla. If you climb Scotty b it's vanilla. Let me go get some pistachios.
Speaker 1: What is that a pistachio cereal? Now that would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 1: Okay. Now is there a Life cereal that you wish they could have or I wish they would have, or wish you could have? Ooh, okay, because I might have it.
Speaker 2: I feel like Life with.
Speaker 1: A little crunch of granola would be nice. Okay, No, that doesn't even make any sense whatsoever. You don't put stuff in life. Life is life.
Speaker 2: Okay. Next chocolate, Yes, oh god, I actually don't want chocolate with the Life.
Speaker 1: It's brand new chocolate Life cereal?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: Who knew? Nobody knew? Nobody knew. It just looked me in the face. I was like, wait what? And it was on the bottom shelf too, where the multimeal usually is. Well, so I didn't really like the placement. But I found it and I love it, And well I don't love it. I love that they have it. We'll find out if I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I mean I've never wanted a chocolate Life You just said you did. No, I did because I knew it was going to be the flavor.
Speaker 1: No you didn't. I don't actually want it. Yeah, you had no idea. This could have been anything. This could have been apple life.
Speaker 2: Okay, so when they have a vanilla life, they have a cinnamon life, they have a pumpkin spice life, they have a gingerbread life.
Speaker 1: This was the next logical life.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, I don't actually want it, Yes you do. I like regular life. It's delicious, imperfect, just the way it is.
Speaker 1: He likes it. That's I'm missing it.
Speaker 2: Favors though.
Speaker 1: All these things just disappear from the system. I don't someone's going in there and sabotaging. I'm telling you it's those Brooklyn boys. They go in there and they take out all our cereal stuff. By the way, do you hear our new Serial Killers promo running along the Elvis Duran network? Can you send it to me? Yeah? Well, but did you hear on the radio that was not yet? Yeah? Ran this morning and Elvis I saw him look at the camera like, what is that great? That means he liked it.
Speaker 2: He he has been a guest on our podcast before, uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once and it was kind of contentious. He didn't really like being here. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think what wind up happening was we didn't have the third mic in yet.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh that's right. You had to share back then, Yeah, okay, one percent and sharing the mark with you is never fine. No, I would never share a mic with you. One percent dairy pure tusk and especially in these hard times. What I don't want your droplets. I'm not using anything.
Speaker 2: You just keep saying droplets.
Speaker 1: Let's go Chocolate Life. You're ready? One, two, three. I hope they're sugar in the middle.
Speaker 2: Not bad, pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: It kind of tastes like a chocolate milk.
Speaker 1: It almost should be like Next Quick Life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Nest Quick cereal should have tasted like this, remember the Next Quick Cereal? Of course I do. Those are my children.
Speaker 1: I would eat this all day. Yeah, but you, oh, hold on a second, and you're gonna get mad at me. But I'm going to make it perfect. Marshmallows, one of our listeners way back in the day, sent us this jar of craft Jet puffed mallow bits. Oh let me see what that does. Oh wait a minute, I'm adding things to you. Yeah, this is the Cereal Remix podcast. No, because it's not a different cereal.
Speaker 2: This is Cereal Remix.
Speaker 1: No, don't care, you know what. So then the next time.
Speaker 2: I ever mentioned trying to put something in cereal, don't have like a conniption and have a meltdown.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's it right there.
Speaker 2: Well share hello, great, okay, these are the perfect sized marshmallows for this too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is dessert right here. Oh my god. Right, wow, it's very sweet. Oh wait a minute. Beat Yeah, maybe no marshmallows, but they're delicious.
Speaker 2: I give it four.
Speaker 1: No, don't rate it with the marshmallows. We cannot do that. Well, I want you to rate it prior.
Speaker 2: To That's okay. So I'm just going to keep talking because that was going to be my train of thought.
Speaker 1: No, but you were about to say, I'll give it this with this, and I'll give it this with the marshmallows. That's what you were gonna do.
Speaker 2: Yes, So four bowls, No, No, we don't rate with so with that bowls with what? Four bowls without marshmallows, five bowls with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: So you give it four balls, that's fine. I give it four bowls in the spoon. I really like it. I'm rating it without the marshmallows. Just had to put them in there because I had it. Hmm, that's wonderful. Wilford would be proud, like that was a pleasant surprise.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Nice, thanks Quaker, Thank you, Quaker. To continue on with the somber Wilford Brimley Rip memorial episode.
Speaker 2: This is the after School Special episode. Scotti's still in the barn, and now we just got back from a commercial break, and now we have to pretend like where' Scott go? Oh my god, I saw him run that way?
Speaker 1: What are you saying? This next hour? Rating are after School is Special? Okay? Am I gonna jump out the window on drugs now like that one? Remember that one again. You're in the barn. You're crying in there. Why because myn heroin or something. No, you're really sad that he died. So now you're not taking the death. Well, okay, now I understand the whole thing. Yes, that's fine.
Speaker 2: This whole episode is about grieving, got it. And you're in the barn and nobody can find you, and then we have to do a huge search.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's continue on. With the Wilford type cereals. The first one was Quaker because he was spokesperson. Huh, and now because he was an old man. We're gonna move on to a cereal that came from one of our listeners, our friends Kara and Anthony. They sent this to us along with some other stuff.
Speaker 2: Is this the Amazon cereal?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. This is a generic brand, Northeast type supermarket cereal. It's a brand that's not quite a store brand, but it's a brand that is kind of a store brand. Okay, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't, but continue, So we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have this wheat brand here from Sure. Fine, it's fib or rich and it's you know, it's a generic store type brand, but they sell it in different independent supermarkets.
Speaker 2: All right, how many cereals are we doing? This?
Speaker 1: Episode three as usual? So you know Wilfred liked brand. Yeah, you know, as you get up there in age, you need to stay regular and you do. This has lots of fiber. I take a fiber pill. Why because it's important? Why don't you just eat fiber cereal?
Speaker 2: Because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't eat cereal. Oh okay, it's great that you're on this podcast.
Speaker 2: You are so obnoxious, like it's oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Oh what would you do without me? Andrew?
Speaker 2: I don't know, probably be less stressed, all right, here you go. Oh, we also have to think Muscle and Fitness Magazine. I know, when you're thinking of the two of us, you think, wow, those two are so in shape, so fit. They were featured in Muscle and Fitness Magazine as one of their podcasts to listen to. So thank you.
Speaker 1: That is pretty cool. It is even't know where that came from or who put it there or I don't either. People like us.
Speaker 2: It's nice.
Speaker 1: The sad thing is that no one else has listened to us since then.
Speaker 2: But no, we actually had a spike in listenership ever since. Where's the money, Scott? I gave you the PayPal in folks, First of all, go find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never did. Yeah, I died where I sent it to you via text? Oh no, you didn't look you.
Speaker 2: Did because I told you there was We're not look at you.
Speaker 1: I would like you to look at your old text because on the internet. Sorry, I thought I didn't even hear you say that because I'm old and deaf. So wait, I think we should also go on. No you wait, he's it gonna get soggy and their brand flakes quick. Let's do this first. Ready, here we go, one, two, three? Okay.
Speaker 2: Mmm, it's hard to get these.
Speaker 1: Bitter, gross raisin bran without raisins. Thank you by I like it, of course you do, because you're crotchety and old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't mind to taste of bran. I think there's a really nice taste. Two balls.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's rude. I give it four.
Speaker 1: Balls all right too.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm going to give it three balls in a spoom. Okay, I like the taste of it. It's simple. If you're alays.
Speaker 1: Looking for some bran, go for this one sure, fine. Five or rich wheat bran wheat cereal with bran. If you're like all brand complete wheat flakes, try this. Have we ever had all brand complete wheat flakes? And I don't think so. I don't think they even make those anymore. Ooh, you can make meat loaf with wheat brand. Oh this box is old.
Speaker 2: Wait, look meat loaf, ah.
Speaker 1: Divine meat loaf? That does look divine. I there's corn and carrots in it.
Speaker 2: I have always hated meat loaf ever since I got sick off of it in second grade. I've never had it until only last year when my sister made it and I had it again.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge fan of meat loaf.
Speaker 2: I after having my sister's meat loaf, after like a long hiatus, I will say quite delicious.
Speaker 1: Monday at the Plainview Diner is turkey meat loaf special Day. The problem is is now with the coronavirus, they're not doing specials. So it's sorry, no turkey meat loaf.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry for you. Are you okay?
Speaker 1: You should be? And you know that my wife Amy makes me turkey meat loaf once a year on my birthday. I asked for turkey meat loaf and she makes it. This year was Father's Day. Though she made it for me on Father's Day, I didn't have any turkey meat loaf this year on my birthday?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm all right. We have Chinese food.
Speaker 2: I love Chinese food.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, And the divine meat loaf is ketchup, balsamic vinegar, oh olive oil, frozen mixed vegetables, minced garlic, salt, pepper, ground pork, sausage, ground beef, egg, Italian seasoning, Wheat brand, Cereal, crushed and grated parmers on cheese. Now the items here, would you just pick your ear? No, just is scratching all the ingredients here that have an asterisk. They also come in sure fine brands. I'll be sure to look for that.
Speaker 2: Fantastic That meat loaf actually sounds like it would be the death of me to.
Speaker 1: Never have it. I'm all about it. I wish somebody would make it for me and send it on up.
Speaker 2: You have a ketchup with your meat loaf.
Speaker 1: Ketchup.
Speaker 2: Yes, it goes on top. Why did you say ketchup. That's the way I say it. It's ketchup, ketchup, cat ketchup, ketchup.
Speaker 1: Very good. It's not cat soup. It's ketchup. Ketchup. Yes, very good. That's what I said. You didn't ketchup. You said ketchup. Ketchup. You said ketchup as if I'm running after you. Ketchup. That's what you said.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, ketchup. No ketchup, ketchup. All right, So you're saying it's ketchup.
Speaker 1: It's ketchup. K e t ketchup.
Speaker 2: This is the third time you've corrected me on saying something during this podcast.
Speaker 1: And I will continue to all right, that's what I do.
Speaker 2: That's your progative.
Speaker 1: All right, let's move on to the next one.
Speaker 2: Prerogative. I wish there was a meatloaf cereal. Why because I think that would be delicious. I would vomit everywhere.
Speaker 1: I would love to see it.
Speaker 2: Every Body is talking all this stuff about me? Why can't they just let me leave?
Speaker 3: Tell me?
Speaker 1: Oh? Watch out, oh Bobby Brown? All right, let's move on to the fay the third cereal? Are you ready, Andrew? Yes, this one comes in a bag. Okay, Maltomeal continuing on with the Wilford Brimley Memorial episode.
Speaker 2: After School Special. Yes, I've ran into the barn. Hey, Scott, are you okay?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm gonna have to take out this bag. Maybe it'll make me feel better. Hold on while I go down to the cereal sack.
Speaker 2: Go for it, Champ.
Speaker 1: So we just had plain old regular brand. Here's some Maltomeal raisin brand. We've never had raisin brain from Altameal before. Great, right, and what is it about the name raisin brand, Andrew? It's not trademark, Yay. It's not trademarkable, so every single brand can have a raisin brand.
Speaker 4: Yaya.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now it's the part where in the after school special I'd have to say, death is just a normal part of life.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Some people go, but they're still with you in your heart, Wilfred Brimley will always be in my heart.
Speaker 2: There you go. And now it has to play some like melodramatic like exit music as it zooms out of the bar.
Speaker 1: You're such a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just think of narrating things constantly.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hold on a second. Well you know what, this isn't a box though. Don't Scottie shake it please?
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear the song.
Speaker 1: But we have to shake. Yeah, you know, we haven't played this one in a long time. Hold on, we'll.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 2: What is this, Joe?
Speaker 1: That's really long for a shaking thing? They all are, and yet you play them.
Speaker 2: You have your own special jingles. I have nothing in this podcast. There's like one or two that says Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have nothing. Well, you don't shake things because you don't care. Okay, Oh wait, look there's a new way to open these multimeal bags. There's just a tab in the middle.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: You don't rip the top off anymore. I think that's what they do for the tortillas, the mission tortillas.
Speaker 2: They have that.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't know if I like the way this is working. I like it, yeah, but no, multimile, come on, you couldn't make it easier.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the old ones, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Oh are you being honest? Oh my god, I hate you. There's some very big flakes in here. I do like the raisins. They have the sugar on them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I love my sugar.
Speaker 2: I can tell. Hold on, are you gonna play the Maroon five Sugar song? Beat it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, sugar equals diabetes. Cool.
Speaker 2: I think everybody has moved on past the need of a Maroon five song ever in their life again.
Speaker 1: Even know what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying Maroon five should never be played ever. Oh sugar, it's just any song by then.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Let's see how many songs called sugar there are. I know there's Sugar, Sugar.
Speaker 2: There's also the Megan the Stealing album is called sugar.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, of course I would pick the song from the fifties, you know, because that's the only one like I type with my one finger there too. Wow, what is this Brockhampton? What's Brockhampton? iHeartRadio music? You should know? Featuring Brockhampton Sugar. Do you know what this is?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know what that is?
Speaker 2: Okay, is it new?
Speaker 1: I don't know when did they put it in the system? Here one twenty four, twenty twenty January. Never heard that song?
Speaker 2: Than it's a rapper?
Speaker 1: Okay. Then there's Robin Schultz. Oh yeah, Chules. Yeah? Is she Charles's daughter? Her son? Because Robin is you know, it could be either sex.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, just play the song.
Speaker 1: iHeart radio music. Why is everything? iHeart radio music? You should hear? Don't we just have the regular version I heart radio Music you should know? Featuring Robin shulls Cigarette. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember that song?
Speaker 1: No, but that's music I should know.
Speaker 2: We played that on the show at the morning show frequently. When I don't think popular, I don't think we guess we did. Okay, Well that's song. Okay, here's another one from Jennifer Nettles. It's a country hit.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, No Maroon five? Here you go? I like you? Why does this make you angry?
Speaker 2: I like they may me mad just in general.
Speaker 1: Blood boy. Okay, no one can hear you when you talk over the lyrics. They hear my rage floor rider.
Speaker 4: Sugar, Yes, my lips like sugar, okay, like sugar good, trick Daddy, love your sugar.
Speaker 1: You know what that is? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on one second. That was trick Daddy the oh my gosh. And then there's the other song, Sugar by a Sugar White Taste so fly. Yes, yeah, that is the Robin Schul's remix of it. So the Robin Schole song is the remix of it that came out like two years ago, and we used to play it all the time.
Speaker 1: Sugar Sugar, you get so fly? Don't you get fly? You taste? All right? So wait, okay, so the Bellamy Brothers this is not the one, all right, that's called sugar Daddy. Here's another Sugar Daddy from Makesy Gray, Oh Sugar high Stephanie Quam on country.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if one day we got our own show and it was like a country show and we had to like completely get rid of all the cereal stuff and do country thing.
Speaker 1: No, I can't do that Sugar Magnolia from the Grateful Dead. I was not a Grateful Dead fan, yo, dude, not for me. Sugar Mama from led Zeppelin, Sugar Mountain Neil Young, Sugar Walls from Sheena Easton, Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles, Sugar Wraith from Post Malone. Was that.
Speaker 3: Raith?
Speaker 1: W r A? I t ah just Wraith, right, It's not wrath because there's an eye in there. So confused? Ah, here we go. This is it? Sugar, Sugar, Sugar that I s u g A.
Speaker 2: Can you do su g A?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh it's s u g A s u g A. Hold on, we're going down?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how is it?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: The lyrics?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's just we gotta let let we'll go to your sugar and then we gotta roll on because we're getting long here. Sugar and Frankie j okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. They always used to play this on MTV.
Speaker 4: Crisvrib They would play this.
Speaker 2: They would show like their hot area.
Speaker 1: All right, they're gonna start ringing here, all right, let's move on. They for the milk. Then if it's the LTV, here we go.
Speaker 2: No, wait, you probably never saw MTV cribs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did. They go to houses with hummers and stuff. I get it.
Speaker 2: It was always the best because they would open up like their hot to bury. It would do like sixteen shots of them opening the door, and that would.
Speaker 1: Always play in the back. You know, back when I was on Extreme Couponing, they made me do shots like fifteen times. I know. It took me three hours to check out at the supermarket. Here we go, multi meal raisin brand. Let's go, dude, did you pour it for me? Yeah? Over here, one, two, three. I'm happy you could get your one mention of Extreme coupon again. Yeah, I like the raisins.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This isn't for me, you know what, It's.
Speaker 1: Not anywhere near Kellogg's. No original Kelleags is much better. Multa mial. We like you and we're friends with you, but eh, I give this two bowls.
Speaker 2: It's not for me.
Speaker 1: I will go as far as two bowls and a spoon, but that's as far as I will go.
Speaker 2: It's not great.
Speaker 1: All right, that was a leftdown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a way to end the episode.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to this very somber after school special celebrating the life of Wilford Brimley, And if I did it the right way, I would have had many, many more clips from other movies and other things.
Speaker 2: So why weren't you prepared?
Speaker 1: I just I don't know, Andrew, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't play me for not caring because you didn't care.
Speaker 1: No, I did care. I got the little clip at the beginning. Okay, you know, is there anything else that he says here? Not?
Speaker 2: We played that one like melancholy background music.
Speaker 1: I can't find it that. I can't find that stuff.
Speaker 2: No, it's hung you should play in the end. What take my breath Away?
Speaker 1: That is so rude. Take my breath Away? That's rude. It's not it's it's a nice touching song. No, it's not. That's like saying, okay, I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's also like it's it's it's more than that. Okay, isn't it like it's about like grieving, but like not happy grieving because that's not really a thing.
Speaker 1: But okay, and now we send Wilford to Serial Killers, visits the Cereal Grave diabetes. What what are you making a face for?
Speaker 2: So saying take my breath Away is insensitive, but playing Cereal Graveyard that's where Wilford Brimley is.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's not insensitive. You remember clown all whole clown like from Kaboom Cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, keep going.
Speaker 1: Do you remember back in the very beginning of March, as the pandemic was just kind of on the fringe of beginning get to get big. We were gonna go visit Wilford at comic con in jackson Was it Jacksonville? It was somewhere in Florida, clear Water, somewhere down they had a comic con. Why are you shrugging? We were making plans to fly there.
Speaker 2: You may have then you would have been like, I bought you this ticket, come with me.
Speaker 1: We were gonna go and we were going to see him. It was so exciting. There was a comic con down to Florida and somewhere and we were going to go and he was there and a whole thing. I don't know if it actually ever happened or not, but anyway, it makes me very sad. Well for Brimley, you will forever live on through Andrew and myself here at Serial Killers. Thank you for providing us with hours and hours of entertainment. Yes, and I guess if you didn't have diabetes, nobody would know who you are exactly on the show, Yes, on the show show anyway, yes, because you know he was a famous actor. So please watch your sugar intake. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us at serial Killers PC on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. And Andrew also like.
Speaker 2: And subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast, leave us a review. We love reading your reviews. It's really really nice to get that feedback. And serial killerspc dot com coming soon.
Speaker 1: Please have a great weekend until we see you on Monday with another brand new serial say crunch, Andrew, Runch, Well that was awkward. Excuse me, al right, I had to purp okay. It's the right thing to do.