Speaker 1: I don't know how this is all going to end.
Speaker 2: In terms of the WNBA, that's the Women's Professional Basketball League. You know, I thought Kaitlyn Clark was just such an amazing player when she came into the league, because I mean she can hit a three point shot ten feet behind the three point line and do it consistently. Then they got this young woman named Sophie Cunningham who is so gifted and talented.
Speaker 1: She's pretty remarkable, pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 2: For whatever reason, the WNBA, you know, beyond maybe freshman hazing, rookie hazing when you get into a league, they have taken it so far against Caitlin Clark in terms of, you know, flagrant fouls and roughing her up, and it just has gotten to the point where just outright mean. Meanwhile, she has brought bigger and bigger crowds to the WNBA, which benefits every player. The more money they make, the more that the players will be able to ask for in their pending contracts. And now Sophie Cunningham similarly has has stood up for women's sports. It's not that controversial, I don't think in any way. And so we had a situation where they're playing the Minnesota Links the other day, and anyway, Sophie Cunningham has asked about her decision to stand up for women and women's sports.
Speaker 1: Here's what she said.
Speaker 3: And you talked about wanting to protect young girls who shouldn't have to go against biological men.
Speaker 4: Just can you expand your viewpoint on that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I said what I said. I think it's kind of common sense, and I think I'll always believe in that. I think it's really important to protect children, and that's little girls who are also involved in that category. And so I stand on what I said, and I always believe that.
Speaker 2: Then they're playing the Minnesota Links and their head coach shows up with a pro trans t shirt on. Riley Gain showed up at that particular game, and you know, she went by all the bylaws that in terms of making a poster and just said, you know, praising Sophie, nothing bad. And then that became a controversy that tried to take her sign away, and she said, in no.
Speaker 1: Way not happening.
Speaker 2: I looked up all your rules and I followed every one of them, and I actually took out a ruler and measured what the actual size of a sign that you can bring into an arena is and that was it. Here's the Minnesota Link's head coach, Cheryl Reeve saying, you know, explaining why she wore this shirt against Sophie Cunningham.
Speaker 5: I don't think we should feel like our safe space is being threaten. That's what I enjoy about the WNBA, and I think we have to continue to safeguard that. I come from a space of inclusion, and the narrative that I think that is problematic is to suggest that number one, that transgender athletes are the biggest problem in women's scores.
Speaker 1: And I think this is what.
Speaker 5: Is that there's a faction of people in our country that are making this a massive issue.
Speaker 1: We have some issues.
Speaker 5: Number one, we need to protect trans kids, every kid. To me, it's a human's rights issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, what Sophie Cunningham is saying that excuse me that she doesn't want biological men competing in women's sports.
Speaker 1: It's really that simple.
Speaker 2: Riley Gain shows up and there have been other people in the stands thanking Sophie Cunningham for taking a stand against biological men in young girls' locker rooms. And you know, and if you look at Riley Gaines's story. She went to a small school. She stands today at a five feet tall, and she had a great heart, was a scrappy competitor and long story short. You know, it's just it's just sad that you know, if you look at what happened with Dilla mulvaney and Bud Light, you go woke, you go broke. I would not at all be surprised if, at some point here, if this continues, and if this is the stand the WNBA wants to take, then they are going to pay a price financially. But anyway, there are a number of people now that are speaking out about it. For example, Jack Brewer is a friend of this program. For former Vikings captain, a friend of this program, and he's come out and he has now said he's been witnessing this clash of cultures, especially this past weekend. Trans Kids Belong is what the Minnesota Links coach shirt said. Brewers said, the Links have a history in that state. The team was established the year I got to Minnesota. I remember watching them and now to see a coach representing the team this way is sad. It's sad to think that young girls of Minnesota are coming to games and watching teams promote something like this. It's ridiculous to think that a grown woman would go so hard in support of men. Biological me is what he's talking about, against women and entering women's locker rooms, etc.
Speaker 1: Etc.
Speaker 2: This coach is promoting the idea that children who should be receiving he said psychiatric treatment should instead be affirmed. Now that's his opinion. He's entitled to it, just like the coach is entitled to hers. I'm just telling you none of it is good for business. We also have joining US now. Brian Earl Locker is with us, and anyway, Chicago Bears linebacker saying that she says common sense things talking about Sophie Cunningham, she gets so much backlash. Men should not be playing in women's sports. Why is this even controversial? I don't get it. I don't understand it. I got to tell you, Brian, I don't understand it either. And if you would have asked me when I started my radio career, you know, thirty seven eight years ago i'd be talking about this topic, I wouldn't have believed you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is confusing to me. I don't understand why they're making a big deal out of it. She says what most of us think or should think. It's common sense. We do not want man biological men playing against women. It's not fair. We have an advantage. I think that's pretty well known. Everyone understands that we don't want. I dang sure the woman in the women's locker rooms.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think Bradley Ganger's experienced that when she was in college as Leah Thomas. It's just it doesn't make sense to me. I think the w n b A, the coaches, the coaches who are speaking out against I never heard of, by the way, Uh you know, I never have seen them as this whole coach speak on TV before until she did this. I think it's an opportunity for them to kind of maybe get some notoriety, you know, because Sophie and Kate you are getting so much of it. Maybe they're jealous. They're obviously jealous. The whole league is jealous of those two players because they're they're still the seats without those two. I don't know what this I mean. I didn't know sistance okay, and the cart got drafted, and now Sophie's making it even more popular. But yeah, this is really a common sense issue to me and most people as well well.
Speaker 2: And I think that the fans feel this way too. I mean, you would think that people would have learned something from the bud Like controversy, and that is, don't bring politics into sports. You know, if you go back to you know, Colin Kaepernick and football and taking a knee, I mean.
Speaker 1: That was the worst.
Speaker 2: Those were the worst rated football years in history in terms of the growth of the NFL, and people got disgusted and they decided to vote with their feet and not show up at games and not care about watching football. They just got disgusted by politics being injected to it. Now, to me, I look at sports as a unifying event. You have people of all backgrounds, all religions, all races, all creeds, you know, all eco economic, you know, whatever status they might have in their life, you have, you know, showing up at a game, and they have a common passion, the passion for a sport, the passion for a team. You know, how many times you go to a game. I'm a Florida Panthers fan. I have season tickets and you're high fiving strangers. You buy strangers a drink or some of the hot dog or whatever they might want. You know, just it's like a fun atmosphere and you throw politics into this like you wreck it.
Speaker 4: You know it three hours, two and a half, three hours. You get to go to a game and you're just excited about your team, right, You're supporting your team. You put you try and put all politics aside because you don't know who sit next year. You don't know who you're who you're high fiving. You just know you're rooting for the same team. Those kapperting stuff you're talking about. I had already retired when all that stuff started happening, so I kind of a lot of love with the NFL as well. I quit watching it. I quit, you know, we didn't. My whole household, we just quit watching games because of what was going on. It just turned us off because you don't there was so much animosity going on our country back then, and even you know, maybe not as much as there is now, but there was a whole lot going on back then, and I just had a hard time watching those games, and I knew the players weren't standing for the anthem. Whatever the reasons may be, it was. There was a huge turnoff of me and my family during the during those years that was going on.
Speaker 1: I don't know how this plays out.
Speaker 2: If anything, I'm a little concerned about the safety and security of some of these players because people get their minds whipped into a frenzy, and you know, it's such a it's such a dangerous environment out there now for public figures. I mean, we've had what happened to our friend Charlie Kirk has been not one, not two, but three would be assassin as a president Trump, I could tell you all throughout my career, I've experienced a ton of you know, threats against me and my family.
Speaker 1: I mean it's not pleasant.
Speaker 2: I mean I deal with it, but it's not pleasant if you step into the political arena.
Speaker 1: You know, I chose this career. I chose this job. People around me did not.
Speaker 2: And I don't think they should have to pay a price of you know, people getting rude in front of me. Not only that, I'll kick their ass at the end of the day anyway, either they're going to go down or I'm going down, because that's the way it's going to end, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's it's frustrating. You shouldn't have to live your life like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, why if people come up to me and they're hostile to me, the first thing I'll offer them is kind of buy a drink.
Speaker 1: Can I get what's your name? It's very nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry we disagree, and then I try to diffuse or de escalate any situation. The commer the more intense they become, the commer I become because I'm trained.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's weird because our side, I feel like it's more tolerant. I does that make sense? Like we can put up with they're kind of not greening with us. It's okay, you know understand you have different thoughts on meet noble Jill. I don't want to hurt you because of it. That's like the other side, if we don't agree with them, it's you need to die. We hate you. You know that. They just start doing this hate speech towards towards the side that they don't agree with. I just I don't know where we got soul tangled buff along the way where we just can't say, all right, we don't disagree, no pub Can I buy you a drink and maybe we can hash it out a little bit. You can see my side, I can see yours. I just it just gets so one sided, like the violence goes one way, if that makes sense. I don't feel like there's a lot of our stuff going in the direction of the other side. And they have, of course, they have the media on their side, too, which doesn't it kind of provokes it a little bit as well.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break more with Brian Urlocker on the other side, former Chicago Bears Hall of Fame linebacker talking about Sophie Cunningham and what's going on in the w NBA eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn our number. As we continue on what will be tonight, nine Eastern on Fox, A very interesting election night, Primary night. We'll have full coverage starting at nine.
Speaker 6: It's time to take back America.
Speaker 7: This is a Sean Hannity Show, right a final moments Brian Urlocker's with us, former Chicago Bears Hall of Fame linebackers with us talking about Sophie Cunningham of the Indiana Fever.
Speaker 2: Have you got any brushback pushback? I mean, you know here you are Chicago Bears linebacker and well known.
Speaker 1: What has the reaction been to you speaking out on this.
Speaker 4: I don't really care hotly, Sean. You know, I get some blowback up from people on social media, but you know, honestly, the people that surround myself with are all they're like, hey, thanks for seeking I've got a ton of messages were saying, hey, thanks for supporting Sophie and what she said. Thanks for sending up for our girls, our daughters. I don't know why it's so unpopular to say it publicly. I get it because the media runs with everything, and like I said earlier that the left is so gets so deranged over things that they think perceive. If you say, but yeah, I don't care if people think I think what I think I may not be right, may not be wrong. I don really care. It's what I think, and I'm intelligent to say what I want.
Speaker 2: You know, but there's very few people that are willing to put themselves out there.
Speaker 1: What motivated you in this case to speak out?
Speaker 4: I just think it's common sense. You know, it shouldn't be speaking out.
Speaker 2: It's just well I believe it or not. I mean, it should be common sense. But look at the you know, the T shirt that the Minnesota Link's coach is wearing.
Speaker 1: For crying out loud. I mean, it's not like.
Speaker 4: I don't think I mean shot. She didn't say trans she didn't say anything. I'm but taking people's right away. But all she said was women should play against women and we should protect our girls. I don't think that's a problem. You know that men should not play against women in any you know, and someone says to when you're when you're small, you play against men. Well, of course you do, because the girls what sure faster than boys to do when when they're young, and then we catch up pretty quick and we surpassed them. So I don't understand why they make it such a big deal out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, Like, I mean, is it so wrong to just acknowledge a simple biological truth, which is in most instances there are exceptions that on you what men hearing physically biologically are stronger than women physically. Doesn't mean they're better, doesn't mean they're superior. But women can bear children and usually have a heart, a gault, you know, and a natural mothering instincts that men maybe not have.
Speaker 1: We all have different gifts, let's put it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why it's so hard for people in congress or certain when I watch these hearings, they ask them what a woman is and they can't define it. You see it on all the time. It's not that I mean, I don't understand the difficulty, but they go all these different routes and they just did dodge the question. They don't see the fifth like some people do, but they do go a lot of a lot of routes around it to try and not answer that question.
Speaker 2: You know, we've played so many instances of that. Let me play one now. This is one of those hearings. We have this medical doctor out in California or the head of a medical school, and this is how he answered that question.
Speaker 8: Who are pregnant people compared to pregnant women?
Speaker 9: Just curious?
Speaker 10: So that is part of a curriculum to help our students who are facing a wide diversity of patients. Of course, the vast majority of pregnancies are in women, and I have absolutely no problem with using the word pregnant women.
Speaker 5: I use it myself as a non biological woman ever had a baby.
Speaker 10: A transgender person can.
Speaker 5: Has a non biological cool woman ever had a baby?
Speaker 1: I would reiterate ridiculous.
Speaker 2: In the vast majority of cases, No, in no cases. This guy's running a medical school for crying out loud. I mean, Brian, you've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 4: The brainwashing. I just want to see how you can wrap your mind around that. You know, women can have babies, men can't. That's all you can. Maybe a transgender that's fine. I have no tube with change indery, by the way, I have no issue with it. But they can't have babies. I mean, the guys pretending to be girls can't have babies. That's all there is to it. They don't have the the inner stuff that women have to have babies. I just don't understand why.
Speaker 1: That's one way to describe it.
Speaker 2: Brian Earl Locker, Thank you, sir. We appreciate you being one of us. All the best to you and your family, my friend.
Speaker 4: Thanks y'all.
Speaker 6: Take us eight, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 11: We like to take a second to hear the immortal Bob Grant's thoughts about the world today.
Speaker 1: Hey, ladies and gentlemen, is sick. He is getting sicker. Now back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: I am really looking forward to the Primaries tonight. I think elsayed by the time I get on the air.
Speaker 1: At nine.
Speaker 2: I think there's a part of Michigan that closes. The polls close at nine, Linda, you can check that. And I'm excited about getting on the air because I think I might be able to make the call at the top of the hour, might be able to the latest nine thirty. I'd say we be able to make the call. I think Elsaia is going to win, which to me is I do not believe the people of Michigan are going to buy into a guy that's been out there in Michigan. You know, I look at Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin like salt of the earth, Midwest, hard working people. You know, people that that work hard, play by the rules, pay their taxes, obey the laws, raise their kids, take their kids to church, pack their lunches, they put in their twelve, fourteen, sixteen hours a day, and then you know, come home exhausted, help their kids with homework, go back to bed, and get up and grind it out the next day. And I do I think they're going to go for you know, this insane you know, radicalism of the left. I don't think so that we've been talking about for days. By the way, Aaron Rodgers was on ESPN. Oh my gosh, he just what. Here's a great takedown of Fauci.
Speaker 1: Listen to this is everything better? Is everything funner? Is everything more awesome?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you kind of view this year verse? Maybe the years of the past?
Speaker 12: Now I'm gonna plead the fifth Okay, Okay, like I love that guy, Okay, like that absolute coward, Tony absolute Collary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You got a pardon and you're in front of you and you plead it over one hundred times at the lighthouse.
Speaker 1: What are you scared of?
Speaker 4: Tony?
Speaker 12: I thought you were the science.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you or I am science.
Speaker 12: Did you get up there and you can't answer a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What are we doing?
Speaker 12: And how much time did the network spend of that? How much time did they spend on my responses every week on my vaccination status Aunt Taylor at Travis's wedding?
Speaker 1: Did I do even a minute?
Speaker 12: Did they do even a minute on Tony Fauci?
Speaker 2: The answer is no, we did, but not most It's unbelievable, Thank goodness. James Uthmeyer, who was on yesterday, my Attorney General here in the Free State of Florida, is gonna now looking into a criminal starting a criminal investigation, and the autopen Biden pardon which he likedly got, which is an autopen, will not hold up on the state level. So that means there is legal jeopardy, which is probably the main reason that he in fact pled the fifth one hundred and eleven times. Let's go to Eric. He's in Indiana, Eric High. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 9: Doing just fine? Thank you yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm glad. I'm glad you checked in. Love the people Indiana. What's going on, by the way, way, but with the Indiana fever? Are you a fan?
Speaker 9: Yes, I am. I heard your saying with Irlacker not the distract what I called. But you know another reason not to watch the w NBA. Have you ever seen him play the national anthem? One time? Not even before the All Star Game, not between they.
Speaker 1: Never I did it. By the way, Linda, I didn't even know that. Are you aware that I was not aware of that? That's gross?
Speaker 9: Well, wow, watch any w NBA game you'd be surprised I'd get to see one. Yes, I am a Fever fan. I love Cunningham. I loved her before all this even started so but it even gives me even more.
Speaker 2: By the way that girl like can shoot from ten feet outside of the three point line and hit like ten in a row. She's unbelievable, just like Caitlin Clark. I was a little disappointed in Caitlyn. Maybe it's because she's been beating up so bad since she entered the league. But you know, she had an opportunity to stand up for a teammates. She didn't do it. Now Riley Gain showed her some grace and said, she just probably is so sick and tired of, you know, being a punching bag in that league. They keep beating up their stars, They're not going to have a league that league will that league will disintegrate, Yes, they'll.
Speaker 9: They'll They'll destroy themselves from within.
Speaker 1: Just like someone else is on your mind.
Speaker 9: I was just going to talk about how do I said, how he he? He unknownly admitted that capitalism works. I believe it was July eighteenth at the People Versus a Powerful rally in Detroit. First of all, that's why would you want to join the powerful anyway? Why why do you want to fight what's good? You know, I just never understood that either, but standing alongside Bernie Sanders and AOC, he claims he's not a part of the DSA, but he had him right.
Speaker 1: There with them and Hassan Pike right right.
Speaker 9: But I want to quote what he said here. He says that we are maintain billionaires at an unprecedented rate. Now doesn't that prove that capitalism works? If we're maintaining billionaires at an unprecedented rate?
Speaker 1: That just well.
Speaker 2: But they want the right. Remember this is their agenda and they put it in writing. They want to eliminate the presidency, the Senate, the courts. They want amnesty for illegals. They want to abolish all borders. They want to defund the Department of War. They want to defund the police. Abolished prisons, but they still want to abolish ice. Wonder who they'll use to do that, and all deportation, eliminate cash bail, establish a well tax. They want power, and the way they're going to get power is they're going to steal it from one group of people. Call it whatever you want to me, it's licensed stealing, and then they will redistribute it for power to a group of peace people that will believe their lives that they're going to be taken care of.
Speaker 9: You know, I actually I actually don't believe the they're that. They want to steal power. They want to steal your dreams. They want to steal your dream of inventing something, creating something, working hard, becoming something. They want to steal that and install their vision, their dream of what they want you to be. They don't want you to be independent at all. They want to take all that away from you. Then that's the power that they achieve. It's not the power of taking the money here or taking your property there. First, they want to take everything. They want to crush you inside. If they steal your soul, you have nothing to fight for.
Speaker 2: Well, do you understand why there's a certain urgency we're talking about three months from today is going to the election day. Three months from today early voting will start even sooner and when ninety days away. And I am telling everybody you better take this seriously. If you do not, these people could win. And if they win, they will look at what mom, Donnie's doing in New York. He's doxing anybody with money and he's going to destroy the city.
Speaker 1: But just to be clear, they're straight up communists.
Speaker 2: They want to destroy everything about our country, our culture, our way of life.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot on the line here. Listen.
Speaker 2: I want to tell you something. The insurance industry is in the middle of a transformation right before very eyes, thanks to one company. It's called supershore dot com. And you're excited. You you want to open the doors of your new business. You find out you need this insurance and that one, and this one and that one, and then you deal with this agent and that agent.
Speaker 1: Okay, those days are now gone.
Speaker 2: Super Sure is licensed in every single state for your business insurance employee benefits. For example, a company has twenty five employees, whether you are the owner of the CFO, the HR manager, it gets very complex when you start buying one policy at a time online. Now the thing is about Supersure is they have designed and built out their AI design software program. They can take any insurance policy, run it through their program. It'll print out and plain english what is covered, what is not covered. They also have their Business Value Calculator. Why is that important? That will estimate what your business is worth, so you know what actually needs protecting. You don't want to over ensure, you don't want to underinsure. And we all know somebody that thought they had insurance, they make a claim only to hear sorry, that's not covered. You don't want that to be you go to Supershore dot com slash Hannity Today. It is the transformation of the entire industry because of them, and it's happening right before our very eyes.
Speaker 1: Supershure dot com slash Hannity Today.
Speaker 5: Paid for by Supershore Insurance Agency LLC, a license insurance agency.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our total free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. As we continue, the final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 11: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to our busy phones.
Speaker 2: It's toll free eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Denise in Georgia, Denise, Hi, how are you glad you called Sawn?
Speaker 8: Thanks for taking my call. He wanted to talk to you about when they were forcing us to try and take the COVID shot. Yeah, and I have really crazy allergies. I mean to the point to where they have recommendations for where I work so I can't be exposed to South. So anyway, they uh in order for me not to take the shot, I had to go to see an allergy specialist in Savannah and he tested me.
Speaker 4: And he of.
Speaker 8: Course, he tested me and got all the results and then he said to me, I recommend you take the shot.
Speaker 9: I said, what's in the stryod grief?
Speaker 8: They can't take They can't test it because they don't know what all of in the shot, so I don't know if you're allergic to all of that. Anyway, I would recommend you take it, and I thought it could and I said to him, it could kill me. He said, well, I took it, and I made sure my children took it.
Speaker 2: Well, they doesn't have your condition. For crying out loud, that's a dumb thing to say, right, And he's.
Speaker 8: Seen all my tests results I had pages. I kid you not when I tell you I am msds as attached to my allergy. It's it's stupid. But he knew what I was allergic to. He couldn't tell me or know what was in that shot, and he tried to get me to take it.
Speaker 1: Well, so what did what did you end up doing?
Speaker 8: I did not take it. My husband and I absolutely refused, and I.
Speaker 1: Did for you.
Speaker 8: It was my job because they could not tell me what was in that shot, so I wasn't safe taking it. But because of that, every week I came to work, I had to take a COVID test, which no, biggie, you know, the whole cute tip.
Speaker 2: Thing Swabia knows, who cares? I mean, it wasn't a big deal. Now, did you get COVID? Did you ever get COVID?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 8: I got COVID twice once when I was in the hospital. They knew I had opacity in my lungs and I had a fever, and they did the whole nine yards and they sent me home because I had not the first thing they said to me, did you take the shot? And I said no, So they did all the tests, sent me home and told me to take Nicael.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't make this stuff up. Listen, I give you a ton of credit here. You stood your ground. Many people were unwilling to stand their ground, and you know, I don't fault people, the amount of pressure that was brought to bear based on what we now know to be the big lie. If you get the shot, you're not going to get COVID, If you get the shot, you won't infect others. And they just flat out lie to everybody. It was an experimental shot. It's the creator of the science behind it said it's not perfected, and they didn't want to listen to him, and they even we should bring Robert Malone back on the show. And then we have other doctors that were punished and they have the fight to keep their licenses because they came up with alternative treatments that were successful. It's unbelievable, the the madness, the group think that took over during that time. It really is remarkable, sad that this could happen in our country.
Speaker 1: It is beyond comprehension.
Speaker 8: All the people, young men and young women that have roomor toward arthritis and heart conditions and just issues caused from this shot. And you can't say because they knew, they knew that some of these conditions were it could happen from the shot, and they still pushed it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you stood strong, Denise God bless you for being tough.
Speaker 1: I really, I really admire you a lot.
Speaker 2: Becausewithstanding that pressure, we had our own pressure on the show. Everybody was demanding I tell you what to do, meaning my audience what to do, and I refused. And then I had New York Times column this writing vicious articles. If you listen to Sean Hannity, my mother listened, but my grandmother listened, they'd be dead. By the way, can you find those articles, Linda? I want to go back and actually breach out.
Speaker 1: Lets me live that. Those are good memories. Those are good. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: And then the frustrating part is I go to my lawyer. I have a general counsel. Unfortunately, you know, in this world, I need one. It's just ridiculous. But that's how crazy everybody is. But he's like, you can't sue. I'm like, why not? I mean, it's just a lie. All I said was take it seriously, you know, listen to your doctor, Consult with your doctor, take into account your pre existing conditions, maybe comorbidities. You have, your your unique, unique health status. Educate yourself, do your own research, and make a smart decision for you.
Speaker 1: What's so bad? Would that advice?
Speaker 2: I mean, now, meanwhile, if I would have told people to get the shot and they died from the shot, oh Hannity's responsible. I listen to Hannah. I mean, I can't win for losing, but I stood my ground,