Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and joke, Getty Armstrong and Jetty and know he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: The US the Fishers to believe you Ron is behind a cyber attack against the water supply in seven states. Yeah, the Fisher said you can drink the sawny, and people are like, well, take our chances and see if this is really.
Speaker 1: Always it's always new information to me when I hear the Late Night comics make jokes about which restaurants or waters or whatever are considered low brow or uncool, because it's news to me. I didn't know his Sonny Water was a joke. I didn't know. I didn't know Chipotle or Army's was a joke until I was told because I eat those places and enjoy them, until I was told by late night comics.
Speaker 3: Well, now Chipotle was because it gave people the poops right.
Speaker 1: Eventually, Yes, and they're they're on the list for the latest outbreak along with Taco Bell. Anyway, That's not what I wanted to talk about. Got some stuff coming up, and the so uh oil's dropping like crazy because apparently the smart people with lots of money believe there is gonna be some sort of opening of the strait today or the worst days of it, or over or over for a while. So more on that a little bit later. The other war. Have you seen the video of the Russian drone chasing that poor fruit vendor guy around his van and trying to kill him. That's one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in my life. We got to talk about that later and a bunch of other stuff. Yeah, stay with us.
Speaker 3: So Jack just sent me. We were talking about this not too long ago. This transgender player dominating fans pardon me basketball, Yeah, yes, this trans gender player dominating France's second tier women's basketball league and now the WNBA is.
Speaker 1: Not out of the question.
Speaker 3: I mean he is clearly heading toward I mean he he's a hell of a woman. I mean, this woman deserves our respect. He averaged twenty one points and twenty rebounds, swept player of the Year, Defensive player of the Year and a Domestic Player of the Year, meeting French Player of the Year in the French league after a record breaking campaign, and won't rule out or run at the WNBA, proving once again, men are better at being women than women.
Speaker 1: And he got a couple of coaches in recent days because of the whole Maga Barbie Sophie Cunningham thing. I don't like that term. I just that's what they call her. And the coach is coming out and saying, I believe in inclusivity. So, yeah, guys should be able to play? Are trans women should be able to play in our league? Okay, you just said it out loud. Here he comes, and on your bluff, yeah, here he comes. And are you not going to sign him because would he make your team better or not? Clearly?
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, yeah, because you do as a man is.
Speaker 1: With you, a very big man too, if you don't sign him up for your team, what's the reason?
Speaker 3: Exactly? And muscular too. I wish I had arms like that woman anyway, who is a man? The idea that that is looney Tunes is just common sense. And we're talking about common sense the other day and talking about a definition for it, and I threw it out to you good people to find common sense for us. Thought i'd run through a handful of those. I have my own, Jack. I don't know if you have one or or could craft one.
Speaker 1: Well, just to set it up what I've always You've been hearing this your whole life. Yeah, he's book smart, but he doesn't have any common sense. Well, I've never heard did they qualify that as one of the kinds of intelligence now that we've broken it down to emotional intelligence or what are some of the other ones?
Speaker 3: Mathematical, spatial, musical right, right, athletic intelligence, which is the brain communicating with the muscle. It's absolutely a form of intelligence.
Speaker 1: Is there one that's just common sense? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Such an interesting question. I'm going to kick it off the various attempts with our good old friend Paul, former colleague Paul Robbins, just one of the best people we've worked with. And he's quoting from the book Being Logical, A Guide to Good Thinking by d Q McInerney, which I don't know, but I'm going to dig into.
Speaker 1: Common sense.
Speaker 3: Is that homey, everyday type of reasoning which is born out of an alert awareness of and respect for the obvious? It is characterized by the unfailing capacity consistently to distinguish between a cat and a kangaroo. I don't know that last part, but anyway, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Grasping the obvious, because the reason we got into this conversation was talking about how can these socialists believe these things? That whatever that first phrase was, you'd think looking around you, you'd recognize this doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Right, this could never work? Yeah, right, right? And which you know, I'm going to end with mine, which is only ten words long. I think I kind of correctly. My mathematical intelligence is unimpressive. Let's see how about Ron, He says, Guys, I'll give this a shot. Common sense the understanding of basic truisms. That's not exactly what a truism is. But then he says, next question would be why if some people seem to lack common sense? I think that's due to either a people who see the world as they wish it to be rather than what is, and or ideology, social pressure, etc. Is at odds and supersedes the basic truism. Yeah, I think that you're definitely, you know, Ron, what is? Sometimes you can define something by defining the lack of it more accurately. So nice nice job there, Baljeitt says, definition told me when I was a kid. Common sense or ideas that are so obviously true that they are commonly held by a majority of people, or at least should be interesting.
Speaker 1: There is something going on there with the you cloud so human beings. We take in all kinds of information through our eyes and ears and reading everything like that and cloud you cloud reality with a theory either that you came up with on your own or somebody put in your head. Right, that might be it. And I've talked for years about how I've known so many successful businessmen that like, don't pay attention to the news, they don't read books, They just like observe the world. Yeah, and they're not clouded by all these different things. They're just as what do I got to do to make this business make money? People would like this, people would hate that. And I wonder if it's some of that, you know, the lack of common sense.
Speaker 3: I might describe as trying to put a framework on the world that doesn't fit. That's what these you know, That's why, as Soel has said, and I've quoted them so many times, there are some ideas so ridiculous only in the intellectual could have them. I think that's it. They are so determined and not only to put a framework on the world, but like an original one that makes them seem really really smart, and they're so ego driven it blinds them to common sense.
Speaker 1: And that's interest. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 3: Ana Luisa writes, the ability to deal with situations and people in a practical, clear headed way apart from emotion, sentiment, and social pressure. That's really good. And that's really similar to mine too, and hold that one. Uh, let's see. Cory says the reason common sense is the reasoning capacity to survive in a world with.
Speaker 1: No warning labels.
Speaker 3: That's that's funny, that's you know what, that's even better than I thought it was. I don't need a label to tell me if I fall off the ladder, I'm gonna break my head.
Speaker 1: Common sense tells me that. Wow.
Speaker 3: Nice point, Cory, don't drink this cleaning supply. How about dawn? Uh? Common sense equals if plus then maybe common sense is just the ability to see if.
Speaker 1: Then not just if.
Speaker 3: Like the developmental stages of realizing actions have consequences, the lure of the socialist communists might be dangling yet another shiny if every time someone brings up then this.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting thought.
Speaker 3: A couple more that's kind of tough to follow. Yeah, Mary and, Idaho. Common sense is basic practical wisdom. It has learned from general generational truism, sayings and warnings. It's protect protective advice learned from bad experiences. Okay, then, finally this from Brian, common sense is different for everyone. It's based on personal experience and what you've learned from people with more experience than you. So listen to people with more experience than you. That's just common sense, all right. I think Anna Luisis was probably my favorite. Here's the one I cooked up. Common sense is clear perception combined with a solid understanding of human behavior. Clear perception of the point of not being blinded by ideology or your hopes and wishes. And the human behavior part is if somebody comes on way too friendly, way too aggressively, common sense tells you they want something, watch out. Emotional intelligence. Clear perception plus emotional intelligence. That's common sense with a twist of lemon. What I like the uh? Whoever had in there?
Speaker 1: Something about like knowledge or information, experience and social pressure because social pressure is a thing too. Clearly, some people are susceptible to social pressure, sending them against all of their experience. Right, you've never had the experience of I mean, it probably had never occurred to you in your life, for the idea that boys should participate in girls' sports, just to use that one again, but the social pressure just overrode all of the common sense other common sense stuff. Wow. Wow.
Speaker 3: So and that social fear is fear, a fear of not being accepted. So fear blinds common sense at times, as does hope or or wishful thinking.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Well, I hope that was even slightly helpful to anybody. I'm kind of surprised this isn't a more common conversation. Seems to be pretty important. Yeah, I would agree, I would agree. I think, you know, it's one of those we know when we see it things common sense.
Speaker 1: But can you have too much common sense and not enough no book smarts? Yeah, I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I don't think common sense blinds ideology blind's common sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it only goes one direction.
Speaker 3: No, In fact, I think it's common sense to learn as much as you can and filter it through. Well, that theory makes sense to me. That is crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A word from our friends at blue collar dollar ear hard work or you're a saver you're the sort of person that makes America great, and you're a practical person, and you want to talk to somebody who gets you in your lifestyle and talk to you them about finance and investment and retirement. And we'd like to introduce you to blue Collar Dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, regular hard working men and women talking to and a financial advisor about your financial dreams and that sort of stuff with someone who understands you and your lifestyle. If you've saved at least five hundred thousand dollars or more, we invite you to call Blue Collar Dollar for a no cost consultation, no obligation. If you don't like what you hear, no harm done, just move on. They talk with you, never at you from your mobile phone. Just to get acquainted. Dial pound two fifteen.
Speaker 3: When you're prompted, say the keywords blue Collar Dollar once again on your mobile phone, I'll pound two fifty and say blue Collar Dollar.
Speaker 1: Advisory surfaces offered through Talent LLC and SEC registered investment advisor. Marketing is conducted by its affiliated company. Blue Collar Dollar LLC. Registration is an investment advisor does not imply a certain level of skill or training. For more important disclosures. Visit blue collar dollar dot com.
Speaker 3: One of those disclaimers are ridiculousous.
Speaker 1: A lot of your being a a lot of your blue collars sort of worker. People I have grown up with and better around my whole life have more common sense than other people. Why do you suppose that it's because it's necessary to survive? I think so, Or haven't just much crap thrown at them that clouds your common sense? Because that might be what happened to a certain extent going to college clouds people's common sense. I think it can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you can lose it in enthusiasm for new ideas.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to process.
Speaker 3: Where does some working class guys who I was very fond of, really enjoyed talking to him, who were absolutely falling for the Candice Owen's grift.
Speaker 1: A good point.
Speaker 3: Good points, because that is a grifter appealing to their perception of their own common sense but twisting it for her profit, saying come on, this doesn't connect.
Speaker 1: I mean there's something going on here.
Speaker 3: No, you can't fool me, saying hey, if you have common sense, you'll agree with me. And as people who pride themselves on their common sense, they get yanked along by that. So I don't know where that falls into our rubric or X and y axis or cloud word cloud or whatever the hell we're doing here.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so El Sayad officially won. He is the nominee for the Democratic Party at the US Senate level in Michigan. More on that race a little bit later. In other stuff stay here are.
Speaker 4: And getty.
Speaker 1: Man socialism and the various ideas. New law in La County where landlords have to keep it eighty two degrees are cooler if it's you know, if they're running the thermostat and the obvious repercussions of that. We can talk about that a little bit later. Among other news stories that are out there. Katie Katie, the news lady who is back after having a baby and maternity leave, is going on one of those really super popular weight loss druggs. Which one are you gonna try, Katie? And when do you start? We can't hear Katie for some reason.
Speaker 4: That's because I didn't hit my mute button.
Speaker 1: I am on Monjuro Monduro. That's one of the big names.
Speaker 4: And it's the same thing as zet Bound. Those two kind of like go hand in hand. But I was talking to my doctor and because of my hormone which are a joy by the way, they said that this might help my metabolism boost back to where it was. So I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: You been on it.
Speaker 4: I just took my fourth dose, so one month.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, you take a dose a week yep, every Tuesday.
Speaker 1: And it's a shot.
Speaker 4: It's a shot, and I can't even feel it. It's it's like a it's like the smallest needle ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That problem is if you're a needle phobic like me, the the how much you feel it about the issue.
Speaker 4: Hear me, hear me out. I'm a needle phobic. But after IVF and all of that stuff like this, this is and you can't see it here? What dand by?
Speaker 1: Is this something covered by insurance? Is going to be a question a lot of people have. Is this something you got? Because that's the defining issue for a lot of people. Is this something I'm paying for out of pocket or insurance cover it's covered by insurance?
Speaker 4: I can't find for you.
Speaker 1: Well being, yeah, pregnant or whatever, you've got a different situation.
Speaker 4: No, it's no, I'm not pregnant anymore, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know how you can tell the babies here right right right, yeah, and the baby's outside right.
Speaker 1: So far, so good. What do you think.
Speaker 4: I I haven't had any bad side effects at all. It just it makes me want to eat less, and it doesn't it makes me not want to drink too.
Speaker 1: I've heard that. Yeah, if you had a bad side effect, how would you know? It wouldn't be the taco bell or the Chipotle anyway. So how are you supposed to separate things in the modern world?
Speaker 4: My good point.
Speaker 1: Probably can, but it.
Speaker 4: Makes you, it makes you not want to eat that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody hardly that's not interested in these drugs. So all right, yeah, let us know how it goes or what you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you've got the the slashing tide of postpartum hormones going on. So I was going to ask about have you noticed any emotional flattening, because a smallish percentage of people say yeah, not only do I not crave the food buzz or the booze buzz, I don't crave any buzzes whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No, including love and friendship.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, that hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: But so it looks like this.
Speaker 4: I'm showing it to you guys right now. It's like this weird little triangle thing and you pop that off and you never see the needle.
Speaker 1: And you grab it into your what my thigh you're what your thigh.
Speaker 4: My gut, your gut like right here, and you go hit a button and the needle goes in and then it retracts, so you never see the needle period, right, and you don't feel it.
Speaker 1: Super I'd have to hire somebody to come sneak into my house at night and run at me and do it to me all I'm asleep.
Speaker 3: Oh stop, you know what that's You can probably find somebody to do that. Give me your address, college students.
Speaker 4: I will I will be there in twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope it works for you. And then would the idea be that you lose a certain amount of weight and stop?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we'll keep an eye on that, because everybody's talking about it, no doubt. More news on the ways figure Armstrong.
Speaker 6: And this is truly the seventh level of hell. My daughter lives in constant fear of this man, not like something that's existential, but deeply in her heart.
Speaker 1: She fears what this guy is capable of. Oh man, this is quite the story. We touched on this yesterday. It makes me uncomfortable talking about it because anytime you get into claims people are making in court around divorces and custody battles, people say all kinds of stuff that often turned look woody Allen, that often turned out to be, you know, just completely made up on a whole cloth.
Speaker 3: But I'm Ivana Trump is a great example of that too. Back in the day, her lawyer had her claim rape until it was settled.
Speaker 1: Then she said he never raped me. Oh that's ugly anyway. That's Senator Bernie Marino. He he's really worried about what he's worried about his granddaughter and his daughter. His daughter is married to this dude, Max Miller, who's a House member running for reelection, and.
Speaker 3: All kinds of very very small Republican majority.
Speaker 1: It should be said, right, that's that's one of the reasons this gets elevated to a higher level of importance and just morality, and that the House could flip on ass seat. And I think today's the deadline for this guy to get out, for them to replace him. This Max Miller and he's trying to hang on so going through divorce. Wife accuses him of all kinds of horrible, horrible stuff against her and their little girl. The wife of Maxim Miller's dad is the senator. Just to make sure you follow this, and he obviously believes his daughter and believes this guy is a monster and that they're going through all kinds of stuff, which helps set this up. Do you think hearing from Max Miller the accused, we're hearing more of the Senator Marino and his stories about his son in law.
Speaker 3: Let's hear a little more from the Senator and then I'd like to hear Jake Tapper and Max Moore.
Speaker 1: Give us thirty eight. Listen to this story. This is the story Senator Marino tells about what kind of guy his son in law is and how he's been dealing with his family.
Speaker 7: So I meet him at the Bay Village police station because that's the place that we have to go to meet because I don't know what this guy's capable of.
Speaker 5: She comes over, gets in our car.
Speaker 1: Will you drove away?
Speaker 5: And if anybody who's a.
Speaker 7: Parent, she has a little blue buddy that she sleeps with. Max not hand over the little blue Bunny, literally held it hostage for forty eight hours. This girl is crying at night because you can't sleep without her little blue Bunny. His answer is, I'm just not gonna give it to you. So finally, yesterday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, yesterday he lets the little blue Bunny go. This is the level of total and complete deprivity.
Speaker 1: Grandpa doing this sort of thing. A lot of guys would do. No, I'm not. My daughter's not going to go exchange the little girl with her crazy, possibly violent, allegedly violent husband. I'll do it. I'll meet at the courthouse, will exchange her. Because of all the laws and due process, we have to let him have his time with the little girl, even though he might be abusinger. But I mean, if this story is accurate and he doesn't sound like a nut or anything at all, that's Senator Marina.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say somebody is a nut here. There was no other explanation.
Speaker 1: No, and Senator Marina does not sound like an And I've known people like this. I've known people like this that would hold back that little stuffed animal out of some sort of I don't know what the hell that is. I don't know how you get there. I don't punishing. Who are you punishing here? You moron, you crazy person. They're just exercising power. I guess power. God, what a horrible story that is. And imagine being the senator or the wife. You got to turn over that little girl to Max Miller representative Miller, hoping that he doesn't do anything.
Speaker 3: And if you're not familiar, the two year old had a broken collarbone. The emergency room folks saw bruise that seemed to be in the shape of a hand. It's inconclusive, it's not proof of anything, but the ex wife and grandpa claimed that he was Miller was abusive to the little girl.
Speaker 1: Well, Miller's trying to save his candidacy, and again he's only got to hang on, I think, for one more day. Although if he's guilty of crimes, that's not gonna make any difference for his whole running for office. But in terms of a running for office, I think the day's the deadline for him to get out and the Republicans actually replace him with a different candidate. He was on Jake Tapper yesterday. Let's start with thirty two and listen to this.
Speaker 8: Your ex wife stated to police that your child told her in the days leading up to the discovery of the injury quote daddy kill you. And your ex wife also said your child had said daddy angry and Daddy's house is scary. Now, according to your wife, your daughter articulated these statements to Children and Family Services. So can you explain why your child may have said those things?
Speaker 9: Jick, I wish you could talk to my beautiful baby girl. She can't string together sentences like that. She's two and a half years old. She doesn't have the ability to articulate any of what you just said. That is an entire fabrication of the truth. I have actual video, actual documentation. But didn't you just tell me that told.
Speaker 8: Me that she had said that she was scared to go to mommy's house.
Speaker 1: She is, and I have video of it.
Speaker 8: But now you're saying that she's not capable of saying daddy kill you. I mean it seems like she's either because able to say one but not the other.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense. Uh yeah, yeah, let's just just roll onto the next one. Michael, this is pretty compelling.
Speaker 8: When's the last time you ever used illegal drugs?
Speaker 1: Because drugs.
Speaker 8: Yes, because you're being investigated right now by the House.
Speaker 9: And the last time I don't I would have to say, the last time I had illegal drugs would have been I don't know, several years ago. I mean, I don't have a time frame monitor use illegal drugs. No, Jake, this is what they're doing. Okay, this whole you know needles thing, this is testosterone replacement therapy. People are painting.
Speaker 1: This is something that it's not.
Speaker 10: Secretary Hegseth, who is the Secretary of War just three weeks ago, allowed our entire military who are males, to take testosterone replace therapy.
Speaker 1: That's what I was doing.
Speaker 3: Uh, it would thirty two B still makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go backwards in time here a little bit to the conversation that they were having about the daughter's claims and this and that, and this is Miller complaining about due process and that. To me, the more he speaks, the worse his situation gets.
Speaker 3: Able to hear red herrings being thrown out, and he's just, you know, just picking up vibes.
Speaker 1: The vibes aren't good.
Speaker 9: To be very direct, this is incredibly disturbing. I am not going to my child to say, daddy kill you. You have to look at the timing of everything that is taking.
Speaker 3: Place, right, what about due process?
Speaker 9: I have already been through these investigations, and I know that I've said that now three times and we're kind of just blowing past this. But these are individuals who do their jobs to protect kids. In the main job of the court, and the main job of child Protective Family Services, and the main job of our judge, who has been a pointed to our divorce case is to make sure that our daughter is safe. And every single one of those individuals.
Speaker 3: Has agreed with me. He does still have shared custody, so.
Speaker 1: Right, And I understand why we have laws the way they are so that one parent just can't, you know, make some claims and you know, have total control of the kid before you have any due process. I understand that. On the other hand, I have personally known people, and I think this is if I was gonna bet one of those cases where clearly the person is a dangerous nut job and you cannot stop or getting the way of your kid going over there, being alone at their house and you know it's dangerous, and you got to sit there at home, awake all night long, hoping to God nothing bad happens with this freaking nut job that you know is a dangerous nut job being alone with your kid. And I never understand why those people want to be with the kid anyway. Clearly you don't want to be a parent and around doing all kinds of other stuff, being all kinds of a weirdo. Why why what?
Speaker 3: Just give it up another exercising power thing or sticking it to your spouse hurting them because you know it hurts them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: At the same time, the ground has been polluted by all those who've lied in divorce and custody proceedings. Side that judge says, Yeah, everybody comes in here and says he's violent, not or she's a maniac. Yeah, it's highly unfortunate. Let let's talk a little bit. Well, you know what, let's just characterize thirty four. He spoke with Trump because he's a Trump guy. He was a Trump aide. Trump endorsed him, he won his congressional seat, and the President called him the other day but didn't tell him to get out. He just said it's gonna be really tough. I don't think you're gonna pull this one out. It's gonna be really tough, which nice Miller character said, Oh, you didn't tell me to get out, so I'm not see.
Speaker 1: I took that as if you're smart. Trump was saying, I'm telling you to get out, and if you don't do it on your own, then we're gonna have to make it really ugly. That's the way I took it. I could be you're behind. It doesn't look good for you. Yeah, is get out, man, or we're going to destroy you? Wow?
Speaker 3: I wonder although that elects a Democrat?
Speaker 1: True, don't in a very very close and the difference, and you know it makes it even more important. The difference could be Trump being impeached three times or not at all.
Speaker 3: This guy's seat literally right right right, So get your crap detector out, your BS monitor out. We're gonna run some more audio of them and need you to decide. Is this guy full of crapper? Is he telling the truth? After a word from our friends that incognate, here's the truth. Your name, address, medical conditions, your age, how you vote, your kids' names, everything about yous for sale? Online data brokers. There are thousands of them. They will take your info down if you ask, But there are thousands of them.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? Yeah, and Cognity is gonna do it for you because you probably couldn't. They use the law on their side and they go to all these data brokers and make them take your data off there. They also find those opt out places, and I didn't even know that was a thing that a lot of times, these places that grab your information and sell it and everything like that, you could opt out, but you can't find it, and Cognity can find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and some of them are official sources I've just realized too, that have your records, but you can opt out of it being available to data brokers.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Go to in cognity dot com slash armstrong right now for sixty percent off. It's i ncog ni dot com slash armstrong. It's like incognito. In cognity dot com slash armstrong. You get sixty percent off. Take your private life off the market in cognity dot com slash armstrong. All right, Michael, let's do thirty five back to Jake Tapper with Congressman Max Miller, and.
Speaker 8: The woman in question told Mother Jones reporter Abby Basulis just days ago that it happened and was quote one of the more traumatic knights of her life.
Speaker 1: Now that I'd love to hold.
Speaker 9: On individual to go on the record, because that.
Speaker 8: I hold on because I'm not done with the list of women that have accused you of violence. Then there is former White House Press secretary Okay, you were young. Then there's a former White House Press Secretary, Stephanie Grisham, who was your ex girlfriend. She accused you of being abusive and having a violent streak. She wrote in her book, quote, I could do nothing right by him. I would wake up every morning shake it with him, shaking with anxiety about his mood that day. I had seen his temper before and it had scared me unquote. She has recently filed a temporary restraining order against you in a defamation case. And now there are these claims from your ex wife, Emily Marino. And I guess the question is, are all three of these women who don't know each other, are all three of them lying?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 9: It's very easy and I can tell you why. Every single time, and people have asked me, you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Are you going to drop out of this race?
Speaker 9: Are you going to resign?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 9: Are you going to get out before the deadline? And my answer to you, Jake, is.
Speaker 1: Non And I can tell you why.
Speaker 9: In twenty sixteen, when President Donald J. Trump faced the most extreme allegations in the world that hit him day after day after day, and people in the media, very much like yourself and others, said that he would have no shot at winning, that he should not be the president of the United States. But guess what he stayed in and he was resilient. And what the American people can see is that they can see that somebody is fighting who is resilient, and that is a quality that the American people cherish.
Speaker 3: Wow, this is the easiest case I've ever seen. Bam the jury. You don't even need to retire to delivery. Are you kidding? If somebody accused me of violencing against three different women, I would not fly the Donald J. Trump as a hero. And they accused him incorrectly too. And I'm standing with the president and I'm not giving up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think the same I was think of the same thing, and not around these women, but what around my daughter. This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me, that people are talking about me being an abusive father and hurting my own kid. That's the last thing I would ever do in my life. Nothing is more important to me. Blah blah blah blah blah. The idea that I turned it into. And the Republican Party is going to fight for the working man. What he's nuts, He is nuts and that poor uh well, poor little girl, poor ex wife. But Senator Marino, the grandfather, I was thinking about being in this situation. I don't know how i'd handle it. Would I would be really really tempted to threaten the guy and say, if you touch that girl, I'm going to kill you. And you need to know I'm going to kill you. Yeah, I have a friend I know how he handled that. He had a similar situation. Whoever to the guy's house with a police flashlight and hit the guy in the back of the year and put him on the ground and said, don't ever touch my daughter again. Er, I'll kill you. Nothing ever came back on him. Mm one. Because if you open up a case like that as an abusive person, now you're into the hole that you abuse the person thing, right, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Final note to Senator Bernie Marino thirty seven, Michael the father.
Speaker 5: Any idea that what it's like to go through physical abuse and then mental abuse, and then to relive it over and over and over again.
Speaker 6: That's what my daughter has tried to avoid. She hasn't made a single solitary public statement. Max feels like he needs to go on a publicity tour, which I just don't understand.
Speaker 3: All right, you can make your own judgment. Voters of Ohio certainly will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no kidding. I think this is the last day for him to get out any comment on this text line FOURFC.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and.
Speaker 11: After Door Dash just launched a drone delivery program. New Jersey thought they were under attack by Iran, but it was just hundreds of pizzas being delivered to Chris Chrissie.
Speaker 1: Wow, there are some ugly drone stories in the news today. Maybe we'll get to that later since we just had ugliness right there. So I've been playing this road trip with my kids last vacation of the summer, and uh, I used chat GPT or claud I guess, but I used a chatbot first time ever for doing a little vacation planning. Oh my god, did that blow my mind?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: So good, and I will I will explain I don't plan vacations much because I like I'm a I don't like having plans on vacation. I don't like having a certain hotel I have to get to it a certain day or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I've never liked that time constraints.
Speaker 1: So we just roll and decide how far we're gonna go, and yeah, and stop somewhere. But I was I was doing just asking questions stuff like that, just airlines flying in here and there and you know, blah blah blah, and driving there and said, oh, if you're driving there, that you should you you drive over fifteen miles that direction, and this time of year you could see this and just stuff that there's no way you could possibly have even come up with on your own. It was really quite extraordinary and lean on time and a hen, if you did that, you'd be there by the evening and that would give you two days to get to whatever. And just it was. It was incredible. It is incredible.
Speaker 4: Okay, I need to I need to utilize that because I uh, I'm not very good at planning stuff out either, and I didn't know that the chatbots could do that.
Speaker 1: Oh, they can, they can, they can do the well, if you want to, you could do the whole thing. Did you do that on your vacation when you went to Europe? Joe? Do you use for anything laying out the schedules or anything. I have used it to.
Speaker 3: As just as a resource for ideas well.
Speaker 1: You could do it as thoroughly if you wanted to. As I'm leaving this town on this day, coming back on this day, here are a couple of things I'd like to see, and it'll pick the airline and the flights and the hotel you should stay at, and ask you what kind of food you want to eat and books. I mean, it'll do the whole thing if you want.
Speaker 4: It's because I'm a fatty. I was wondering if it was going to tell you what kind of food you should Suppy.
Speaker 3: I had planned a tentative trip I'm recalling now in which I was trying to decide do we spend x amount of time in this city x amount of time in that city? And it gave me all sorts of Look, it's it's only that big. Most people report that two and a half days plenty, right, And then there's a train only takes three hours to get to blah blah blah. So you know, I book Friday through Sunday there and then head up to the other city, and and that should really give you a satisfying tour. I mean it was advice. Yeah, more than it was. There is a Motel six on Highway four, I mean, right exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, it's really quite amazing. That stuff about the AI I really like and feel like has been a step in the right direction. But that's like one drop in the ocean of what AI is that is going to ruin everyone's life on planet Earth.
Speaker 3: Forever perhaps, right, the stuff that is going to upend the economy and steal our organs is not a super efficient Google AI a.
Speaker 4: Lifesaver for me. We'll talk about it and during local.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do have to get to those drone stories. Oh my god. And this interview we've got with this smarty parents who thinks parents shouldn't be involved in raising their children is going to make you so angry, by god.
Speaker 3: This is university style intellectual explaining how the universe isn't nearly what you think it is.
Speaker 1: It is unhinged.
Speaker 4: Are you guys trying to give me an aneurysm is that what's happening is
Speaker 1: That more of the ways stay here, armstrong and getty,