Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby Bones.
Speaker 1: Hey, don't say who it is Lunchboxes, because we're not going to do that on the air. But Lunchbox wanted to have a celebrity pregnancy announcement today where he reveals somebody that he saw that's pregnant that hasn't announced it yet. Interesting, you can't do that. I just want to know, not who it is, but why you thought that would be okay to do that? Bit?
Speaker 2: Well, because I.
Speaker 3: Saw this person, and I saw them a few weeks ago and there was no bump, and this time there's a bump, so obviously pregnant.
Speaker 1: So you're just gonna come on. The end goes, person's pregnant.
Speaker 3: I have not heard anybody in here say it. I've heard no one talk about it nowhere has it. I haven't seen it. So I figure, why not us be the breaking news like People magazine breaks news.
Speaker 1: Two things. One if it's not true.
Speaker 2: The New York No, it's it's true.
Speaker 1: I think too, it's not our business in New York Today make it.
Speaker 3: They break news, CNN, Fox, they break news, So why don't we break news?
Speaker 1: We're not a news source or an entertainment outlet.
Speaker 4: And also something so personal as someone's pregnancy.
Speaker 1: That's do you know who it is? We tell we righte now for Mike, yeah, I'll tell you. It also could be someone who has already announced it and he just doesn't know that.
Speaker 4: Is he correct? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm correct?
Speaker 1: Did you see this person in person? Or was it on in person?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: But still he can't come on and say it if they haven't said it, right, they have first dip in announcing their own pregnancy. Don't look, I'm not looking like you. Let me know what you think.
Speaker 2: DA emailed it to you.
Speaker 1: Eddie made me nervous. He goes, are you finding the opry tonight or what time you plan tonight? Well, because I saw you on a billboard. First of all, I didn't know I was on a billboard.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just you too. It's like Bobby Bones opry. But I thought it said tonight.
Speaker 1: It's tomorrow night. Okay, thank god, because I was like, oh no, you double checked. Heck, if they put me on number two days, that's awesome. My calendar says tomorrow night. After you see the lunchboxes we care looking on the opery site.
Speaker 6: Dude, you know what's cool about that billboard? You're wearing my jacket in the picture. You have my jacket, right, but now it's my I wore that price. I don't know what I'm wearing in the picture.
Speaker 1: What I'm wearing. It's a black jacket with like white stripes on the collar. Then I give it to you and I have that jacket. Yeah. Uh so I should be playing the Opry tomorrow night. Let me see mike'say the calendar up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, that'd have been tough if it was tonight this tonight. Yeah, I'm just not feeling funny, you know. Yeah, some days you just don't feel like I got to say for tomorrow, Tomorrow, you'll be fun Yeah, tomorrow. I've really been putting a lot of effort into being funny. Tomorrow. Yeah, at the Opry tomorrow, doing a show on Nashville on Saturday night, my first of my comedicalan inspirational tour. And then we go to Witch Talk. If you guys want to come in your Kansas or near Kansas or Tulsa or Fayetteville, let's go come to Witch tal and hit us up. Just go to Bobby Owes dot com it'll be up there. Okay, So there's that Mike did lunchbuck to tell you who it was. Yeah, he can say he just doesn't follow this person on Instagram. Oh, they've announced it. This is one of the things I thought it could have been. They've announced it. They already, they've said that hasn't been said in this room. No, but that's not the point. I wanted to break news.
Speaker 2: Well, it's breaking news.
Speaker 1: If none of you guys know, that's like going, well, that car's not used, it's a new car if you've never driven it once.
Speaker 4: He said, say who it is?
Speaker 1: We might know, right, but you know, we don't know who you're talking Like, is it okay to say it though? We're not gonna be in trouble.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, break the news, break it can I have the breaking news clip.
Speaker 3: I want to say congratulations to Janna Kramer.
Speaker 2: She's pregnant.
Speaker 4: I the boy and it's like her first baby with this fiance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys didn't know that. We did.
Speaker 1: We're all did. She told you she did an Instagram add for a pregnancy test. It was positive, correct weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Not that I knew.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I saw her, So anything that we learn ourselves, even if you know that counts as breaking news.
Speaker 3: I saw her one place, and then saw her a few weeks later, and it's like boom, whoa, Okay, we got something going on.
Speaker 2: So I had to bring it to you guys first.
Speaker 1: But you didn't even research it yourself. What was there to research? I saw it with my own eyes. You can google it, research to see if she's announced she's pregnant or not.
Speaker 3: No, you just came in because I figure, you know, we we do all this stuff.
Speaker 2: We do the pile.
Speaker 3: Amy talks about country stuff all the time in the pile. Haven't heard anything about pregnancy.
Speaker 2: So figure no one knew.
Speaker 6: He should do this on his TikTok late news where he's like breaking news, breaking news, Jana Kramer's pregnant.
Speaker 2: I saw her.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of sites that do that. Oh really, there's a sports one. There's a country music one.
Speaker 4: What do they like?
Speaker 1: What do they do they purposely or late?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sports one. I think I still follow a football one and I follow a country music one where they it's like late breaking news and it's like something like uh, Marcus Allen just got traded to the rate and they act like it for you. Yeah got it? Yeah yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: There you go. Thank you, Len, You're welcome. Appreciate I confirmed it in person.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So you confirmed it. You didn't break it. You confirmed I breaked it. You breaked it.
Speaker 2: Confirmed it, you breaked it.
Speaker 1: An oblivious fan seeming to try to take a selfie cause a massive crash at the Tour de France on Sunday, extending their arm and the phone and making contact with the person on their bike, wiping out over a dozen riders. This is a pile up. It happened about thirty miles into the fifteenth stage. There are twenty one stages, and the fan hit American riders sept cuss sending him falling to the ground. All the cyclists, because they were so close, ran over him. Fell boom boom, boom boom. Nobody had serious injuries, bumps and bruises. After the stage which wout polls one a number of different riders and teams. Caution, fans, please do not interfere.
Speaker 3: If you watch the Tour de France. They let these spectators get within inches. I mean, it's so stupid. All the time where people are doing things and they crash and because people are sticking their hands out or walking.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, but.
Speaker 6: There's too much mileage. They can't like do twenty five miles of barricade.
Speaker 1: They can if they just drive it a circle, but they don't. They do it. It's a tour of France.
Speaker 3: You're right, Eddie. I didn't think about that. But he's crazy to me because every year you watch.
Speaker 1: It's what they can do. If we're just playing this game here, they know where most of the riders are. They're kind of all in a similarsh area. They can advance and be like, everybody back up the stat the line. Yes, you're right, it is gonna be hard to control all of France, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Do you remember when we all watched the Tour de France because the Lance aren't strong like that, those days are crazy. We would I remember going to a bar and be like, we're all watching Lance ride and like and then he was done or whatever and no one watched it or whatever, well you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Then we all got scammed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then we never watched. Also, he just wasn't a nice guy. We knew it because we were around him. He was not a good dude. Yeah, aside from all that stuff. I just he's just he was the quesh he might now be. He may be a completely changed dude after all, but I'm not time like the scandal stuff. Just like as a guy like I, you'd like see him out. No, man, I helped him up one time because he tripped and he didn't say thank you. Is that a real story? Yes?
Speaker 6: Side stage a c L Him and McConaughey were walking up and he tripped over the steps.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I got you.
Speaker 6: I pulled pulled him up in my hand, and he said I expected that and kept he just kept walking embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro, I helped you. Did he give you a Live Strong bracelet for no nothing?
Speaker 1: Not even like a help Strong?
Speaker 4: Hit?
Speaker 3: Him lying about everything and winning all those Yeah, was the greater good worth it?
Speaker 2: Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like how they have those like he lied, but he raised all this money for Live Strong? So is it like you know what I'm talking about, like like a philop all.
Speaker 1: The fans that were alied to collateral damage right for a cause? Sure you could look at it that way, for sure. I mean I think I think rallied together. I think, but him as a person, I mean like he people got in trouble because of him. Oh yeah, he like threw people under the bus. He threatened people and then threat I mean it was a bad deal. He may be completely different.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Did you ever see his documentary? That's yep, And it did not make him look any better? No, no, no, no no. I thought i'd watch it and be like, oh yeah, but I guess. But again, I'm so closely. I just like to see him out in multiple places, like he loves where we loved. And I was so negatively affected that I don't think I could have watched it fairly. So I'm gonna say I watched it, but it was I unfairly viewed it. Yeah, so I don't. I have no answer to that. For the part where he's at his son's football camp, he's speaking of the whole football team and he's like, man, I love all you.
Speaker 6: Guys, but my favorite number ninety nine, ninety nine is that's my boy, that's my son.
Speaker 1: And he's like, Dad, I'm fifty four. My number's fifty four.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, my bad man. That's funny. I'll say again, he might be like a legit dude. Now it could be a good dude. He's on that show Mission to Mars. No, he's on a show.
Speaker 6: There's a reality show where like everyone's acting like they're in Mars.
Speaker 1: The celebrities. Oh are you sure? I watched the whole episode? Yeah, is it terrible? It's not terrible. I'm looking.
Speaker 6: Well, here's actor reality TV stars of stars on Mars.
Speaker 1: That's it. What is that show?
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 1: That's more like a TikTok series. No, like Marshawn Lynch is on it. They follows a simulation that guy, what it might be to be an astron Mars with celebrity contestants community be the last one standing in. That sounds awesome. Yeah, it's actually not bad. I'm not hating I do that show. But mclovin man, mclovin of Richard Sherman's on there, but Make Love, and I feel like this is his career here. Okay, here are the people on it. Ronda Rowsey, big deal. Still and I think she's leaving w W go Fight Again UFC.
Speaker 2: Everything I read is it's not true.
Speaker 1: She's not going back to FC Marshawn Lynch. Funny old football player anymore, but funny but not like super relevant to us. Yes, Lance Armstrong, Okay, Andy Richter, that's Conan's Conan's old sidekick. Paul Pierce used to play for the Celtics. Don't want some trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah he doesn't have anything going on in trouble.
Speaker 4: Oh the guy, I'm just tearious, so don't get fun.
Speaker 2: Paul Pierce got fired from ESPN for going live on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Oh Tom Schwartz from a raised show.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's it called? You know who it is. And there's also like Tanashe who did Dance with the Stars with something, Oh yeah, she's on there. It's mostly people that like do dancing with the stars like me, like not really famous. It's like people that are just like, please pick me.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I'm saying, like mc loven, is he.
Speaker 1: Really they even have?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: But that's me by the way, for those that are going, oh I don't know, that's me, No, because like Demi Moore, Telula Willis is on it. Yeah, the daughter or whatever of mclovin looks he's a good looking dude. Now, I don't know no, No, that's who that was, Christopher mintz plase A. Oh okay, well he looks different though. Yeah, yeah, good looking dude. That's the looks like a good show though. I like that. What do they do? They like?
Speaker 6: They have a bunch of obstacles of like, all right, now you're going to go find water and they and.
Speaker 1: The channel or watch platform? Man, I feel like am I in Maybe it's you have a tape from my VCR. When I get home, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna ask ch watch on Fox?
Speaker 1: Is it Fox? I don't know, man, I just stumbled upon it. That's fine Fox Fox, Fox is right. My wife and I were talking last night. We're like, we were gonna put it on because we have cable and we have YouTube TV. Now. She came into the relationship with a YouTube TV account and that's what we've she's just always had, and so then I started using it and it's it's it's awesome. But we still like cable too, but it's like YouTube TV And now I was gonna have Sunday ticket. Oh yeah, I gotta get that. I gotta get that. Brow my brothers, everybody, everybody now can get Sunday ticket instead of having to be on direct TV, but then what it was on, Yeah TV. I had direct TV for a while and then I got off off dirct TV. But I was like, I just miss Sunny Ticket so much. But that's gonna be a YouTube TV, which is awesome. YouTube TV is great, but then I have to subscribe to YouTube TV. We have to pay for yes, no, no, you can.
Speaker 2: You can get it without YouTube TV, but it just costs more.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'll cost money. Okay, like to subscribe to something to get it. But YouTube TV, I'm telling you, is if your internet's good, it goes cable. Same thing, local channels, but I already have Hulu for that. You have, okay, YouTube TV and Hulu Live, same thing.
Speaker 2: But but are they way behind sports?
Speaker 3: Because Eddie, if you text him a sporting again mad, it's like in a minute behind.
Speaker 2: He's like, dude, how do you know that? Who one?
Speaker 1: I hate it. Everyone's like, oh, it is like thirty second the internet. Yeah, streaming is only yeah, because I'll try I'll get on draftings and I'll be trying to like live and I'm like why the line just oh crap, they scored yeah a minute behind?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because Eddie's all like you know they do the commercials. Hulu does live sports. I'm like, wow, kind of like you're a little bit Hulu does delayed sports and what it should really be.
Speaker 1: Millions of US military emails were mistakenly sent to mally A rush an ally because of the minor type emails intended for the US militaries Dot m I L m I L domain have for years been sent. So basically it's just close because it's my dot mL and dot M I L one letter. Did you guys watch.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't watched that yet?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: That's that one with the girl that I.
Speaker 1: Talked about it here?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the spy? What was she?
Speaker 2: And she brought out all gave out of the documents?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I wrote that down. I didn't want to watch that. Where do you watch it? What channel Max?
Speaker 1: What channel Channel Max?
Speaker 3: While I just don't understand how you get into that, Like I don't understand how you wait?
Speaker 1: It's wild? Did you watch did you say? You all you guys were talking, did you say you watched it?
Speaker 2: Said? I haven't watched it, but I got it.
Speaker 3: Just these news stories that come out about people like doing spy stuff like dropping papers and whatever.
Speaker 2: There was some guy that just died in prison.
Speaker 3: Uh, that was he worked in d C for years and he was married and he was just dropping papers for the Russians in the local park and he'd put a little sticker on the sign that was like a drop spot.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, how do you just get into that? Like, it's just crazy.
Speaker 1: The show with Kerry Russell the Americans.
Speaker 2: Oh my mom watched that? You like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a slow burn, but it ends up being really good. And wasn't that based on like a truesst story, like or am I just making that up?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm sure that the premise.
Speaker 1: Of the series is based on a true story in twenty ten of a sell of Russian sleeper agents who had been hiding in a planes sign in the United States for decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, see, I mean that stuff just like.
Speaker 1: Oh that's them too. Wow. Yeah, the Americans. It was on from twenty thirteen to twenty eighteen. It's Carry Russell and then the guy the dude.
Speaker 2: Oh that guy, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 1: You, Matthew Reese Rhys. It's really good, especially when you know it's a real story. But they're Russian and they're an American.
Speaker 2: Oh, they are Russians that came to America and were spying.
Speaker 1: Yes, they are living here, they've in culture, they're kids. I mean it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the guy that just died in prison was American and joined Russia up in the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, how do you do that?
Speaker 4: Well, they turn people, but he.
Speaker 1: Lived in America or right, or they yeah, or they turned him with Okay, there are a couple of ways. Propaganda, Hey, we're good, you're bad, he believes it, or blackmail black mail yeah love or or you're you go to prison or be a spy for something you've done. But he's not in Rushi. He's in America.
Speaker 2: Who was in America.
Speaker 1: He's not going to Russian prison, going to unless on a Russian They sent him back, but then wants like a back. I'd be like, screw you guys, I'm here now.
Speaker 6: Or here's a million dollars, go be a spy anyworth it a million dollars now?
Speaker 2: But they said this, it was getting paid.
Speaker 1: A million dollars though, what are you gonna spend that here in jail?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, you spend it before you go to jail. Yeah, but then you're gonna spend it going. I'm gonna spend it all and then I'm gonna go to jail. Do all spies like get caught?
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm get away with it. I would imagine that's the goal. I don't think every spy has ever been caught, not every single one. I used to watch the show about it. If the documentary called Spybverse Spy and it was one they go against each other. One was always dressed in black, one was always dressed in white. Oh, they have big noses. Yeah, there were kind of birds. They're kind of a bird situation thing. Canadian man's arrested for death threats against Lana del Rey. A Canadian man's in custody after allegedly making death threats over the last eighteen months. CTV reports a man appeared in court Friday, just a day before she was set to perform. The incident. Says that Dennis Mallett knowingly made threats to cause death or bodily harmed to Delray in Quebec City and other places between January first and January sixth. No word of the result of his bail hearing. C TV News I probably is not able to be around her. But the weird thing is about restraining orders is it's just a piece of paper, so you can have all the restraining orders you want. Most people, a big part of people the restraining orders are crazy enough to not care about a restraining order because it's not like there's a literal barrier or it's like a dog shot collar where if you crossed the shocks them fever a straining order against you, lunch box, and you're like, oh y, he has a restraining order. You can still walk up and stab me or shoot me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 1: But if you see him near you, he can get arrested, right, yes, But usually if I see you near me, let's play the game of how fast can I get a copy here? Versus you already near me? How fast can you stab me and shoot me?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Or shoot me?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so hopefully they got this, dude. It's like Taylor Swift, there's always that's just a numbers game. She's so famous. There's just so many weirdos who are in love with her that it just feels like it's always unsafe for her. Those death threats are no joke, man, They are no joke. FBI hunts the sticky note bandit. Oh, the FBI seeking a Houston bank robber. They have Dubby's sticky note bandit. Three robberies ten days. The robber handed a teller a sticky note with a threatening message demanded cash. The FBI says. The rober dresses a woman, and all three robberies he made off in an undisclosed so they know for sure it's to do. But they dress as a woman.
Speaker 2: That smart.
Speaker 1: You need to do that, you need to throw everybody off. I'd go in. It's Grimace. Yeah, what are you gonna do? Prove it to me. I look like Grimace, the big purple guy McDonald's. Yeah. I go in as a hamburgler. You can see nothing on me except the hamburg They're like, well, dresses that you don't. Yeah, dress as a woman. Oh, this one's got a crazy wig on. Like they're all there, I mean, they said. The robber is described as a black male five eight tall, thinner, medium build. He wore black wig, black sunglasses, blue medical masks, green women's style sweater, black women's ballet flats. Carried a black person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and put a brawn and everything like you can bro, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta commit harder than that, though, because I can even tell it to dude, but at least they, I mean, you don't know what this person looks like. Yeah, have long hair, sticky note bandit too. Kind of a weak name. You know, you're gonna get a nickname, kind of a weak one to have to get give it to him, right, Yeah, you know, sticky what was your nickname? Well, they used to call me, uh John the head smasher.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what about you?
Speaker 1: Oh I was throat slitter. What about you, sticky note bandit? Oh god, dang, that's a tough one.
Speaker 2: But after three man, you got away with.
Speaker 1: It, like yeah, but then you realize you can do it a lot easier. It's like the fan, isn't the fans stilln loose to Kanas.
Speaker 2: City nought him. They caught him here a Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is hanging out.
Speaker 1: So this dude Amy would go and I think I told you about him. He was huge Chiefs fan, famous Chiefs fan, like you said, And he would go and he would go to away games and he robbed the bank on the.
Speaker 2: Way and he had the games. He'd wear a wolf costume he was arrested.
Speaker 1: Sure was dang oh within a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like just recently, like out hanging out in the Capitol and we had a discussion about.
Speaker 1: Chiefs aholic man, a high profile Kansay Chiefs fan behind bars. But he also was like betting big Mounts up.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 1: I think he had a ticket for like the Super Bowl Championship last year. They had been able to cash yet And.
Speaker 2: What's crazy, and what's crazy is he didn't.
Speaker 3: He robbed it on the way to the game in Houston last year, Amy and he didn't show up to the game, and all the Chiefs fans became worried, and so they were like.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I didn't like him. You know, he's not responding. And he just disappeared and they started searching for him and they found him in jail. He'd been arrested for the bank robbery.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: According to court documents, he swiped close to eight hundred and forty four thousand dollars during his crimes, free of which one hundred and sixty three thousand has been recovered. But what he would do is he would go to casinos and use that to kind of launder the money, because you go in. You buy a bunch of chips. You just goof around for a little bit. Maybe you lose ten thousand. You go cast your chips back in later there's your money.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's so crazy. He in jail now, Yeah, he's in jail now.
Speaker 3: Like so he was supposed to appear in court and he cut off his ankle monitor and that's when he fled.
Speaker 1: The most recent was seventy grand from Clive, Iowa, before moving the stolen money across the state lines in Missouri. Oh sorry, buddy. The she got to watch championship last year. It went to a lot of games. You can get that sports electronic.
Speaker 2: Oh you think he was at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Well, you could be dressed as anything except I don't know if they'll let you in fully dressed with your face covered? Will they? Can you go in full if I want? If I want to go as Grimmace to a game Gramma's yeah, purple dude, make fat purple McDonald's. Could I go without them seeing my face?
Speaker 2: I think? I mean, you look at the games, there's people in there that we're all sorts of stuff over the face when you walk in. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, like the Raiders guy.
Speaker 1: They paint their faces, yes, but you still can't kind of see their faces.
Speaker 4: So he's in like full cause.
Speaker 1: And everything. Because I mean, if I were like someone on the run, I wanted to go to game, but freaking costume on yep, but all the attentions on you hide the plain sight.
Speaker 2: Like he wouldn't wear the wolver, he'd have different costumes. Yeah, because they know to look for the wolf.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I thro's about their grimace. But if he dress his grummers?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Cities and States was Best and Worst drivers in America. Comprehensive new report from Consumer Affairs has found that Tennessee has the worst drivers in America. Amy, while she's taking the whole averagude brought us down.
Speaker 4: Whatever, I don't have.
Speaker 1: Any Is it sexist that you only go to the girls here? Are they just the worst driver? I mean it's a real question.
Speaker 4: We're not. You take over a span of almost twenty years, You take different examples of you know, minor.
Speaker 2: Amy over are those twenty years ahead and give me my.
Speaker 4: Bumps that aren't even documented legally. So there's no way I'm part of any study it's done. You know what I mean, like, there's no police report on any kind of accident.
Speaker 1: Insurance You've done insurance trades? Have you done insurance?
Speaker 4: No? Because well they that guy hit me, arrested he and oh no, I cried. I didn't want to call the police, and Ben was like, no, no, we have to call the police, like you need to call And I was bawling, crying because I knew we were getting him in trouble because he did not have insurance.
Speaker 1: The cities with the worst drivers Memphis, Baton, Rouge, Albuquerque, Macon, Georgia, Saint Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, Rockford, Illinois. The city is with the safest drivers, Green Bay, Carry, North Carolina, Oxnard, California, Lynn, Massachusetts, Glendale, California, college Station, Texas.
Speaker 4: Okay, well I've lived in College Station and near Carry, and those are the left.
Speaker 1: They went out, no, probably just kept it. A well respected architect in New York named Rex Humerman was just arrested for the Gilgo Beach serial killings. This killing, well, this is a true crime story too. It was a Lost Girls on Netflix. It is a series, and so they may have been a podcast too. But I was familiar with the only by seeing the Little Square because I don't watch this stuff. But for decades there was a string of unsolved killings known as the Gilgo Beach Gilgo I'll say Jogo Beach. And after women's Disapparents are twenty ten, they had ten sets of different humans remains that they had found there started looking for a serial killer. But again you're talking about twenty ten. And so they went and they got DNA samples from the trash, they built the case. What else do you know about this? I mean, he they have him, They have him, and they were able to ping burner phones. It's not the pizza guy. That's a different guy.
Speaker 2: What's the pizza guy?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Do this one?
Speaker 2: I don't know the pizza tell it.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you know.
Speaker 3: So this guy was like getting these sex workers off of Craigslist and he would kill them and dump them allegedly in this area.
Speaker 2: And the old cop bungled the investigation. He ended up going to prison for.
Speaker 1: Like that word though that something he used like a sixties detective show. He literally bungled this.
Speaker 3: But they're saying like it was just like crazy, how bad he did. And he ended up, you know, for beating up people and like committing crimes. He was in jail for forty six months. So someone reopened the case in twenty twenty two, and within ten months they had a suspect. Boom caught the guy pinged cell phones and they were taking stuff out of his house and he had like a drawing of one of the victims. And the only question he asked the cops when they were interrogating him was.
Speaker 2: Is this in the news?
Speaker 1: Interigating? I wasn't going to and that that wasn't I wasn't going I know, but I wasn't going to terarrogating.
Speaker 2: I know, but say interrogating.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I say stuff wrong? I said, Gilgo Beatron and I no bungled it. But the body do we think the bungler though? The cop that was the bungler? Do we think he was in on it? If he bungled it so bad like a new about it?
Speaker 2: Or was he just a friends with the guy? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Had he bungled other cases?
Speaker 1: Correct? Which got high school friend? Was so much of a bungler in high school?
Speaker 3: But what's and like some of these victims were in burlap sacks and they were all found in the same locations, like and they'd be missing for years, because it was like, that's crazy, like two years the body be missing and then they'd find it.
Speaker 1: I don't like this. I don't like true crime podcasts. Makes me feel unsafe, uneasy.
Speaker 2: And in a what do you call him? A profiler?
Speaker 3: Like with the FBR back in the day when it first happens, said this is probably just an average joe that did this, and boom, a dude that owns an architect firm, is married to kids and the killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many people total? Because I said ten?
Speaker 3: I think ten or eleven is And now they're reinvestigating. There's got to be more than any disappearance in the Tri state area. They're trying to look and see if he has any connection. And one of the victims said he used to call from her cell phone and harass.
Speaker 2: Them, like the family.
Speaker 1: That's dirty though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the pings from his office in and by his house that's how they connected him at first.
Speaker 1: So he's a lawyer, architect.
Speaker 6: I don't understand how your wife could be a murderer. Her husband can be a murder. I would I would know if my wife was a murder. No, yes, there would be trends. I know how she lives her life, and then all of a sudden she's not.
Speaker 1: What if she's always been killing? That's different. So has this guy always been a killer?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You had to start somewhere.
Speaker 3: Obviously I had to start somewhere. But that's what I mean, Like, it is crazy. And the only question would know if your wife was a murderer. The only question is all he did was give you a sigh and moved on. Yes, because I've already told you you never know who you're like the BTK killer.
Speaker 2: He was married at kids did his wife?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's Morgan's uncle.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They lived down the street from Morgan, he did. That's what I'm saying, Like, you don't know. These people are just in society. He he owned an architect for him, so he had employees buns.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know if your wife was a murderer. I just wanted to kill me a couple of times.
Speaker 2: No, you would think you would know.
Speaker 3: I guarantee this woman is thinking, oh my gosh, I think you would think I would know my And then he had a cachet of weapons.
Speaker 2: They said, yes, like two hundred weapons.
Speaker 1: She's not saying that.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why they arrested him outside of his work when he was leaving works the shop.
Speaker 4: I mean, does he get the stores over there?
Speaker 1: I read what they say in the news, said it in the interrogation that there was a cachet. I'm just I can't believe you guys have not been reading up on this. This is just my now. I am, Well, the pizza one not the same guy. Then, So DNA from a discarded pizza crust helped New York police identify a suspected serial killer. But this is the same guy. This is the same guy. It is the same guy.
Speaker 2: That's how they got his.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was in the trash.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, I said, the pizza guy, I never saw anything about pizza.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Okay, now it's all coming together. I haven't I know about the story. So they went to his trash. That's the architect guy. He's now been charged of murdering three of the women so far. But they did find the ten sets of human remains, so here you go. When they went to his trash, they got they found the discarded pizza crust and it matched the DNA of one of the victims because his DNA was on them and also on the pizza. That's why you always eat the crust. That's what you take from this. Why would you not eat or post if you're a murderer, that's why you eat the crust and one of the victims. Everybody I don't have to reason said that he would.
Speaker 2: Call and talk about how he can say the R word.
Speaker 1: It depends which one.
Speaker 4: What do you have a different word for?
Speaker 1: What's rhyme with? It's not vape? Oh yeah, you could.
Speaker 2: Say, right, yeah, he calls it. That's not the R is an R word. But it's like going, well, I don't know, I don't know. But he called them and it was like, you know, I'm just so you know, I raped her after I killed her.
Speaker 1: Dang what Yeah, that's the animal type stuff. That's like he was messed up early, but then he just goes around and living his life and he messed everything else up. It's just like, yeah, yeah, yeah, he's able to do both at the same time. And you're telling me the wife didn't know. I don't know anything about the wife, Eddie, I don't know about or the kids. I bet I bet. Now they're going, oh, that makes sense. They're not saying I should have no starting to put it together. Oh the blood off the tracking he was tracking blood in all the seven showers in one day.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 1: This is terrible, It's terrible. It's an animal. But I don't know that the wife were kids new boats.
Speaker 4: Come on, they didn't know Eddie.
Speaker 2: You would know was a murderer.
Speaker 1: You would think you would know, but she'd probably say the same thing until her spouse was a murderer. And people get caught cheating all the time. Not everybody. Well that's true, murderer, got it?
Speaker 4: I got it. It's right there.
Speaker 1: Joy on your face though, killed it?
Speaker 4: You just sneak up on it, you know, I actually, I actually what's the rhyme with?
Speaker 2: Look? Man, I don't know what words you're allowed to say. That's a word?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Do culture people give me cancel tomorrow?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 1: They get mad, They will cancel you, and they will not be a go fund me a petition to bring you back on Fox. Either you're done, you're out of there.
Speaker 4: What if you find out this guy's your name? What if you work with him, your co workers, your boss, if he designed your what if.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be crazy.
Speaker 3: If he designed and his his vehicle one of the pimps. That word word, yeah, pimp, pimping a bad word, like that's okay, I know that. But he was able to describe his vehicle and it was like a rare color of the car that they sold, and he described him as a big ogre.
Speaker 1: That's like driving an ice cream truck to murder people. It was like a Greek drive something that people are like, hey, I'm here to murder. I'm in the geek squad van. No, we're gonna know because it's so last Yeah, dressing the generic.
Speaker 3: It was a green Avalanche or something like that. And then he said he was a big ogre and the dude is a huge dude, eat.
Speaker 1: Your crust and drive a generic car. That's what you're going to be murdering people. Okay.
Speaker 4: Apparently his wife was out of town when these things would happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so when she would leave, he'd murder.
Speaker 6: But again again, when my wife goes out of she's like keeping up with you. She always comes back and she's just like whoa, like you drink a lot, you know, like she notices things. I'm like, oh yeah, so you're thinking the.
Speaker 1: Wife came back and was like, interesting, I think, did you killed a lot? You don't think the wife came back, was like you did the laundry. I can't picture her nothing knowing he was creepy though, like even in a like a non murderer way, she had to know. He was like yeah and all because that's this is awful. This is the worst of the worst type of person. So it's not like everything else about him is gonna be perfectly shiny mister Brady Bunch.
Speaker 6: Like, there's friends over. He has a twisted joke and everyone's like, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: No, now you think or he like, what looking back now, you're like, oh, man, that was a creepy joke. He said, that's weird.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now you look back and say back then you just think, oh, it's a funny joke.
Speaker 1: Or he's got one of those things.
Speaker 2: Oh what is that? A golly goalie?
Speaker 1: What pillary? How are we doing on that? No good one getting sent here scuba pillory. No, I don't have anything yet now, so so what's wrong? Nothing? I'll order it. I thought you were ordering your credit card with Mike, that's where I thought you last left it, so I stepped away. You look dejected. I look like somebody just gave you the worst news. I'm always reading emails that are always terrible.
Speaker 2: Really, you want to read one to us about what is everything?
Speaker 1: Like lunchbox?
Speaker 6: I just I wish I had some people's jobs where they could just literally disconnect and not give a crap and then go, oh, by the way, I need something.
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 1: I wonder who that impression was. Let's play guess that impression. Hold on, it's more like I need something that much. Can you tell me how to work this social media app?
Speaker 4: Scuba? This is a safe space just here. This is.
Speaker 1: It's the least safe space you've ever been in. I'm sorry that happens, Scuba. We'll figure it out. I just asked a question. Yeah mean I can. I can jump on and get it done. I honestly thought you guys are no, no, no, we can all we can figure out today. Okay, I can probably make one you want. Just sit with the chicken, buddy, Okay, okay, so keep sitting with the chicken. Work on that chicken.
Speaker 4: This wife, the one, she's his second wife. I wonder why I got divorced from the.
Speaker 2: First twisted jokes, Well, maybe they weren't getting along. Makes me wonder, or she wasn't going out oftown, so you go kill It makes me Wanda.
Speaker 4: You're a creep. You know.
Speaker 1: It makes me wander?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: I know what it is? Makes me wander?
Speaker 2: Come on, Yellow Submarine?
Speaker 1: No, right time, right time frame? Kind of give me more? Who makes me wonder? Zeppelin Boom Stairway to Heaven makes me wonder. My wife invented again?
Speaker 2: Okay, go on, man, thanks nailed it. Who's the guitarist, Peter York?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a monkey. So my wife, my wife invented a game called and who does if she she We just played the game. We don't know if it's a real game. She was like, let's play this game called battle Back. And so I'm terrible lyrics. And she knows every lyrics every song. She can hear a song one time and she knows every lyrics. She's a photographic memory. She can spell words backwards forwards, she can see it in her head. It's crazy what she can do. And so he plays a game called battle Back that I think she I'm sure there are games like it. But so if I sing a song, you have to hear a word in the song and sing a different song with that word in the song. Okay, so well, maybe think about it. Is like if I were to go sing James Blone, You're beautiful. You're beautiful for a second. Your life is precious, your life is pure, You're beautiful. You are so beautiful to me. You have to do can't you see now? I pick beautiful? Now you can use any other word that I'm using.
Speaker 6: I can see clearly now the rain his rain and dropsky falling on my head.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean my eyes will sure be turning. You said eyes. You don't know what it's like to be a sad and to be a bad man with eye blue eyes. You talk too long, cried, you can't do eyes again? You do blue. I'm blue, dah, buddy, I live in blue house. Because there are no lyrics to that. Yes, I started singing the words I live in a blue house with welcome to my the That's what I do all the songs on lyrics. Rock can't because we lose it.
Speaker 4: You have to give a lyric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to play this right now, but you and I could go on for days. I bet battle back.
Speaker 3: But my question is, if you pick the lyric, does you have to start the next one with that lyric? Like if you say if you're singing, you say beautiful and he wants to.
Speaker 1: Go, you don't have to start, but it's gotta be in the first couple seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's what I was.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 3: But if we're gonna make it an official game, if we're gonna take making it official, well but we're gonna take it game ops.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna op games. Uh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: A woman struck by a meteorite while having coffee with a friend. She did not She did not die. She said it felt like somebody pokeder in the ribs said, boom, hit the ribs. It was a meteorite, freaking rock this guy wait, wait, wait that that that'll puncture a hole. I get it just depends. But he's a bat. We thought it was piece of cement, the one we applied to the ridge tiles but didn't have the color. She took it, contacted a geologist the strange object was a meteor Right after spotting its iron and silicon composition four ounces, so it's not a big Finally, do we want to do this? Do we want to do the bit? Best secret wins the money. I don't really have one. It can be about you or about anybody. No, I can't about anybody. Can't be telling people's secrets on the air, about yourself, about yourself. Yeah, well then it's kind of it has to be the biggest secret you tell about yourself wins the cash.
Speaker 2: See I wanted to be about other people. That's more because yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Would just tell something. Really it's not even a secret, but it's like, Okay, I'm gonna play this game. Here's the picture of Eddy's wife. And I hold a picture of Eddy's wife. It's not on social media or anything, but I'd be like, here's a secret, it's Eddie's wife.
Speaker 4: Kind I could do that. Lunchboxes, children, yep, all of them.
Speaker 1: Right, So it has to be about yourself. So you guys don't want to do it. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Man lunch idea.
Speaker 1: But he doesn't even want to do it about yourself.
Speaker 2: I want to be telling you, guys. I want to know secrets on you. That's what the whole did. That gets so bad, right, That's why it's not that it's I mean, how bad do you want to get rich? It's no, it's not willing to sell your name.
Speaker 1: I can burn everybody down.
Speaker 4: Yeah for twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, it's not worth it. I mean, just wait one day, I got there's so many good stories. I can't wait for. Just Ray and I'll be able to chop it up one day. Just have to turn the MIC's on, let it rip what you and Ray? Yeah, it would be a long podcast about what Steff I can't talk about yet.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I love to be able to sit in with that and chop it up over some stuff. We have a lot I love. I just go to every place. All right, that's it. Thank you guys. That's that's that's it. As Amy's are a fifth thing today?
Speaker 4: Yes it's Tuesday, Okay, cool, there you go. Well we went down memory Lane with my.
Speaker 1: Buy a house. I thought we're playing the game very fine house.
Speaker 4: No, but I was told all these lies whenever I was trying to get pregnant. And but it's just more so how we feel pressure from society. Because you know you're a woman, then clearly you should want to get pregnant and have kids. So therefore, if you can't get pregnant, you feel like a failure when there might be a different path for you. And so that's how we got on that today. That's the fifth thing, like.
Speaker 1: Why is there a timer up? Am I run at a time? Oh?
Speaker 2: That's what this is?
Speaker 1: Perfect love. I knew there was a reason. Well you always ask Ray. I knew Mike has a time up? And I thought, am I gonna explode? And if you say, another game that we played that we did not Caitlyn did not make up is sing for real? That's a hilarious game, like people play.
Speaker 2: Is that for real?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's for real, dude, sels hilarious.
Speaker 1: Okay, come on anyway, you can only call it like once a day.
Speaker 4: Is this real?
Speaker 2: That's what it's called. Sing for real. It's not singing for fake.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm about to fall for something.
Speaker 1: If I said, Dixie checks wide up his faces. But I called to sing for real? You have to sing it like you're really trying to sing it the best you possibly can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, from the beginning or just from.
Speaker 1: The beginning, but you have to really really try, like your life's on the line.
Speaker 4: What who doesn't doesn't know what I'm talking about, who's never left Tom, who's never struck out to find a dream and a life of their own, place, a foundation, a place you call home. You need wide open.
Speaker 1: You're not real, though, because you're just bad. Not you?
Speaker 2: Anybody really make a right thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait you go, now you go now, sing for real? Sing for real that I hate, sing for real because I suck Lucas Nelson's song, the one he is singing here. Okay, dump, don't let me get there. Well, I don't mind sleeping alone if it means I don't have to play your crazy games no more. Okay, you're the most precious thing I've ever seen, but I ain't gonna let it slide when you'll mean.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 5: And I know the love that I deserve, and I hope you find yourself before I find somebody.
Speaker 4: Else to be my love.
Speaker 1: You do the whole thing. I sing as role as I could. All Right, thank you, guys. We'll see it tomorrow already