Speaker 1: What's up its lift service. I'm Angela, yee, I'm Gigi Maguire.
Speaker 2: That's and that's a bag feeling bag.
Speaker 3: And I do want to say my girl Jordi George, she's still on vacation.
Speaker 1: It was her birthday too, have you birthday to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Of the new year, Angela's birthday, Christmas baby.
Speaker 5: A wow house party.
Speaker 1: She had an impromptu house party and there was.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: It wasn't really a party.
Speaker 4: It was it was it was a it was a link up. It was a kickback with the kids called it.
Speaker 5: It was a party. It was.
Speaker 2: A lot of music and beautiful humans.
Speaker 4: Beautiful human Okay, So Angela had a house party because how many people is a party?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like a party is like bigger than that. It was just a few people, a lot of people people.
Speaker 4: I was going to say, what was at least twenty was a party?
Speaker 1: Angela? Okay?
Speaker 3: I mean like I stayed at home this year birthday January there, it was a friday. You know, you guys both had me to say happy birthday. I was like, if y'all want to come over.
Speaker 5: We didn't invite us to the.
Speaker 1: Movie screen last night, right, Yeah?
Speaker 5: We ain't that. Yeah, if y'all.
Speaker 1: Would have hit me, I would tell you what it is. People be like, why wasn't I invited?
Speaker 3: But the way I invite people to things, if you happen to hit me while I'm in the middle of doing something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come out exactly. That is exactly the way she I am because I'd be so busy doing something.
Speaker 3: If you happen to cast me at the right time and I'm about you, I'll be like, yo, y'all should come to this. But you guys definitely should have been because and kik Palm over there, I know, looking amazing.
Speaker 5: I wanted them to pinch my nipples.
Speaker 1: To wait, wait, like both.
Speaker 2: Of them, okay, left and right?
Speaker 4: I feel bad about what bad about her friends, her aggressive female.
Speaker 2: They make the house party fire, So don't I don't feel bad?
Speaker 1: All right, good, I'm glad.
Speaker 5: No, No, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I just was like, I'm doing it in front of people, so we can rock off.
Speaker 5: That's Tyson over there.
Speaker 2: Ever since I should have been moving niggas is sex simple, now, you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay, So people know somebody did like grab his nipples and you know, and I want to say. Other people were like, if that would have been if you know I did that to a woman, it would have been.
Speaker 2: No, she tried to choke him to she choked him, she threw it. She threw his like she was taking him down. She chose grabbing my neck and everything.
Speaker 3: Okay, because it's a fine line. There's any flip the script.
Speaker 4: If you would have choked her and grabbed her nipples, this will be a different conversation in life.
Speaker 2: There's double standards. That's unfair, man, this is the double standard. I'm cool, you can touch me all day.
Speaker 1: Are like, do you like your nipples?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, me, I'm a nipple bier or nipple sucker your nibbles. Not really, but girls just have a thing for doing it. The first time that ever happened, I was in a strip club. I was event teen girls just like can I was just sucking your nipples and the VI P.
Speaker 5: Sure. So it's always been what happened.
Speaker 4: He's been in the ten many years that I was an exotic entertainer. Never am I going to ask God to stuck on his nipples.
Speaker 1: Ye, that's a weird request.
Speaker 2: Did you say that she was Girls are comfortable around me. They know I'm not going to judge them, so they always a did it.
Speaker 1: Do something for you?
Speaker 5: I don't give a.
Speaker 1: It doesn't turn you on.
Speaker 2: The Only thing that feels good is my dick going and pussy that right there, that's the only thing moving the mouth like, some girls don't be doing it right. So I just was like, nobody license chicks is not doing it right. But do you like head question?
Speaker 1: Without it?
Speaker 5: It's not a prerequisite for me.
Speaker 1: So that's all you like? What about kissing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we could do that.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever tried to Like, yeah, trying to kiss them.
Speaker 1: Too, But you didn't tell me that. Y'all almost cared?
Speaker 5: Almost did she try to choko?
Speaker 2: It's right, you've been around for years. This shouldn't be surprising that Tyson Jr Jr.
Speaker 3: Over there because I was concerned. I didn't know because I wasn't paying it. I wasn't around.
Speaker 5: It was your birthday party, Yeah I was. I was. I was right there in your back.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know she was split. Yeah. It was singing karaoke. I was doing karaoke. I was tending to people. This is when.
Speaker 5: She was getting love songs, singing behind karaoke.
Speaker 1: Tweet and confessionally, love Confessions is not a love.
Speaker 5: Song when she got love.
Speaker 2: When Tasha sat Patrick got on the mic and started going.
Speaker 5: Said, oh it's up in here. She turned to turn the one.
Speaker 3: Time Latoria's like, y'all ain't gonna a three l W on the karaoke. I said, first of all, that's not fair. That's not karaoke. That's you doing.
Speaker 5: The show right karaoke? That still would be karaoke.
Speaker 3: But next time he can, so y'all got to do some karaoke. You can't be acting too cool.
Speaker 1: Y'all didn't sing. No, they did not.
Speaker 2: Nobody asked too cool. First of all your friends and they vibe and they was asking us to do do crazy ship.
Speaker 5: She's like, I'm about to perform, can you crip walk for me?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, I don't know none of the name with the gray on. I think she was pretty though, Yeah, all the girls is pretty in there. I was like, not one of them was like a wilder be service.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be at home, Like it was nice for me to be at home. I know my house isn't all the way done, but it was.
Speaker 5: You stop, you got a man.
Speaker 1: House is beautiful. It's more done from when I was there a month ago.
Speaker 2: Annoying with this ship like so much more. When you walk, it is dope walking there.
Speaker 1: There's so much money to do.
Speaker 2: A bookshelf is better than most apartments. And bookshelf, yeah, I was like, and it's wild comfortable in there.
Speaker 3: I want to get into some topical things with you guys, because obviously you have your bad few podcasts and y'all address a lot of things and sometimes people don't like it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Uh, And you guys do play good Cad bad cop, because it'll be like I like one of them but not the other, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They like him and they hate me. You can say not always.
Speaker 5: It's fifty to fifty.
Speaker 3: So I want to ask you guys, was there ever a moment when you were doing something that morally you had to be like, I can't do this shit.
Speaker 1: No more like I don't agree with this of course.
Speaker 4: I no, I shouldn't do that sh When the job and the Jaguar and I decided to go be a sneaky stripper instead.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I was a sneaky stripper? Nobody knew I was dancing again?
Speaker 4: Where was the twenty seventeen when my mom was sick with cancer, when I.
Speaker 1: Lived in Germany, retired, retired. When you're dancing in Philly, in Jersey and Jersey where this club called thirty five, I did not know that. This is my first time hearing about that. So remember.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she got a lot of.
Speaker 4: Remember that man's house, and I moved to Edgewater, right, Remember yeah, the upgrade, the black Jaguar.
Speaker 1: It was brand new.
Speaker 4: Right, So I'm thinking, because my car fits the upper tier, that I could drive like Uber black O wol makes them good money. Yeah, And then I couldn't drive Uber black because in the state of New Jersey you have to have like a Limo license and Limo insurance or something. Right, So I'm driving Uber X and my brand new Jaguar and people are like.
Speaker 1: This is a nice car. Are you sure this is car order?
Speaker 5: Why are you drive Uber?
Speaker 4: And I'll be like, oh, my mom stick with cancer. I'm helping her pay her bills. But then I'll start putting too many miles on my car. And I knew this girl who was dancing and she was like, yeah, the club I work at, you can't bring your phone in there.
Speaker 1: So nobody could take your picture. Okay, so I pulled.
Speaker 4: Up and yeah, I was dancing for a long time, for like not a year, but maybe like six seven months. And what made you stop stop dancing again? I ain't have to no more, but yeah I was. I was unretired in twenty seventeen for at least six months, and nobody knows.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure people knew, like, oh shit, that's Gigi.
Speaker 4: So that's why I quit because it was this one guy used to come in here all the time and he was just so annoying about it, Like, all right, feel.
Speaker 5: To be famous for stripping?
Speaker 1: How does it feel to be famous for talking?
Speaker 5: Shit? I'm not famous, Yes you are.
Speaker 1: You are our guest. Exactly does it.
Speaker 5: Feel to be famous for stripping?
Speaker 2: You can walk in many strip clubs across the world and people know because you put on show, because real talk. When I saw your ship and I saw what you used to do, I was impressed.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's not just like she's walking around.
Speaker 5: That type of shit.
Speaker 2: So so I'm being on some real ship like you got the movie ship. You got different things. Man, How the fuck does that feel like? Tell me what the fuck did that feel like?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm just so used to it now, but you are right that I can walk into any club and get recognized. Literally, there are girls that when I walk in may the City, they bowed at my presence, like literally.
Speaker 5: So, what the does that feel like?
Speaker 1: She's like, it's regular. I'm used to it now, but.
Speaker 4: Very I am very appreciative that I am acknowledged and praise for something that I was put down for for so long.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, that's that's a great response that people had.
Speaker 4: There so much to say and so much speculation. They feel like if we'll take our clothes off of money, that we'll do anything for money, and little little do they know that, yes, we're propositioned in the club.
Speaker 1: Guys want to take us home every night.
Speaker 4: But if I just made three thousand and you're not about to give me fifteen thousand, why am I leaving with you?
Speaker 1: About?
Speaker 2: What about that ratio the three thousands to the fifteen?
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, why I just made three thousand on my feet?
Speaker 1: Because why am I laying on my back for you for any lesson?
Speaker 2: But that's five times what you did on your feet. That's five times what you did. That's why I'm asking about the ratio.
Speaker 5: I just give you three thousand. You're not getting it.
Speaker 1: I know you heard the rumors, well stories, I heard them. They're true.
Speaker 5: Do you think.
Speaker 1: May he rest in peace?
Speaker 2: Do you think Drake is the reason why the shift changes for how people have vie strippers Drake.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 5: I would.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say Drake is the reason just because he shows his affection for them.
Speaker 5: I was saying, because.
Speaker 1: It's more mainstream, the more mainstream, you.
Speaker 5: Need to give more credits for you.
Speaker 3: I think in certain places like Miami, Atlanta. I think that it's a lot of major cities. I'm saying in certain places it's not looked down on as much as before.
Speaker 5: You jump in.
Speaker 2: I understand in those places it wasn't looked down upon, right because that's part of the culture.
Speaker 5: But outside.
Speaker 2: Those places, somebody like Dreke, because they would come to that culture be like yo, that's a little wow. Now with somebody like Drake was making the culture nationwide, people wanted to actually be a part of that ship.
Speaker 5: Now really excited.
Speaker 1: I feel that.
Speaker 4: I feel like the internet and social media has a little bit to play in that too, because people can now see. But there was a time when, again at this club in twenty seventeen, they would not allow you to bring your cell phone in at all. You had to leave that shit in the car, you know, because they didn't want you to take a picture. When I danced at Medic City fourteen years ago, was when I retired. They were people were on their phones, but they were not allowed to take pictures. Now, Niggas is walking excuse me, Nijas is walking in with.
Speaker 1: Their phone out on live. Look where I'm at, I'm at Mega City. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is why the girls don't get naked no more, because there's too many phones out and they don't want to, you know, have their new body so y'all can see something, so I see it.
Speaker 3: There a lot of women who are former shippers who also blew up doing other things like Cardi b Black China. Okay, yeah, yeah, there's a lot honestly, cash doll.
Speaker 1: Cash, you know, there's a lot of ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of women who used to strip and then they go on and do other things. There's women that you may not even know used to strip and you're like, oh damn, I didn't. We've women on here, you know, actresses that they're like, you know, I never for a little while, and so I think that's it too, right because I think for women, we also ourselves had to stop looking down on it because there are someone that I would never do that.
Speaker 1: Da da da da.
Speaker 3: But then you see all those people who did do it, and you see where they are now.
Speaker 2: There are some that are really stripping for livelihood. Though everybody's not stripping to be a whole because they from this. So they when I started a job, it's necessity.
Speaker 4: When I started stripping, I was twenty years old, without apocopus in or a window to throw it out of, with a three year old daughter and a deceased baby daddy. My back was against the wall. And guess what, I was also a double convicted feeling So what no job? Was I going to go?
Speaker 5: Get? Right?
Speaker 4: Was I supposed to go to burger king? Or was I supposed to go to the booty club?
Speaker 5: And since the rumor is true, where.
Speaker 1: About this?
Speaker 3: Because I was asking morally, you know, and let's start with you since you got so much to say, but what is where is there a time where you're like, Moraley, I can't do this anymore.
Speaker 1: I got to make a change.
Speaker 5: It don't feel good no more.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me go back.
Speaker 4: My answer wasn't really it was morally, but it was more because I just felt like I was putting too many miles on my brand new car and I feel like I could do something better. I also try Instacart too, for like one day. And this was right before. This was right before I got on only fans. I tried to.
Speaker 1: I tried to shop for Instacart right and I went.
Speaker 4: I went, and I went in the publics for like four hours, and then I came home and hit go on my only fans.
Speaker 2: When I saw you in Atlanta and we was there, I should be managing your only fans.
Speaker 5: I should be your only fans manager.
Speaker 1: I meant to tell you.
Speaker 5: Ye see, we got we got the.
Speaker 3: What would you do for her only fans?
Speaker 4: I'm merely active.
Speaker 5: I got stuff. I told you I'm supposed to be your only fans managed. Let's talk. Since we talked.
Speaker 2: At the that wasn't even a year ago when I saw you when I came that what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but were late.
Speaker 5: Let's get on it.
Speaker 1: It was cold. That was almost year ago because it was cold.
Speaker 5: Right on time.
Speaker 1: Did you guys do only fans to make some money?
Speaker 5: I can't do nothing only fans.
Speaker 3: Some of the women on Family Matters, she played the daughter she started her only fans. She said she made almost a million dollars the first week.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not famous. What am I supposed to just put.
Speaker 3: My But I'm saying, you don't got to make a million dollars. What I'm saying, if you could make like fifty grand and people know you, and you.
Speaker 2: Knew I can make it grand for pulling my dick out, I probably would do it.
Speaker 1: Probably that's easy.
Speaker 2: That's easiest, like work. When only fans wasn't really popular. The girl had approached me and she was like, I think j J. So she's like, yo, you should just make your videos just cacking off because like the way your ship shoots out, it's a movie.
Speaker 1: It's a movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's like, yo, you would get bred. But she said, I ain't gonna lie to you. It's you're gonna have more nigga fans than girl fans.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say that. I was gonna say that too.
Speaker 4: When I was giving you the thing about me being on only fans.
Speaker 1: Then your subscribers are gay men.
Speaker 5: No, that's not.
Speaker 1: You're not going to take that money.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not not. That's all money not good none, I'm.
Speaker 1: Cool, but it's just only fans.
Speaker 5: I want to do that. I can't that. I'd rather be right.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying money. If you like, why do you care who's looking at it?
Speaker 5: Off?
Speaker 1: But if it was a million.
Speaker 2: Changed the whole It changes the whole air around what you're doing. When you're saying that, that's who's like.
Speaker 1: Have you'all ever sent a video like that to any to like a what woman? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, face times?
Speaker 1: What do you think she said this with a gay bestie?
Speaker 5: Stop she don't want to die?
Speaker 3: But okay, so you've sent a video jacking off to tell women you were dating.
Speaker 5: I didn't have face times and done. Like you know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, I feel weird after, like.
Speaker 5: I like saying, so, No, it doesn't feel weird at all. It's cool.
Speaker 1: And you felt a little weird.
Speaker 2: After because the girls, you know, it's always the girls that's cheating I wanted. It's never the single bitch is or the chase looking for niggas a girl that's her husband can't.
Speaker 6: Fuck her, a bitch looking for a nigga.
Speaker 2: Nobody that kind of nobody wants the bits just looking for a nigga?
Speaker 1: What's that? Women?
Speaker 3: I think and I've seen in twenty twenty five, women have been saying, I'm going to be more intentional about dating, letting people know this is what I want.
Speaker 1: I want to be interview and.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be by herself. He's gonna take the pussy in the bound. Let me say this with nobody wants a bitch looking for a nigga.
Speaker 5: With this new congestion ship.
Speaker 4: This dating ship about to your coggestion prices agested price.
Speaker 2: Do you understand it cost one hundred dollars to leave the burrow?
Speaker 1: It does not?
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, yeahldga, it's twenty dollars for each way on the toll gases forty.
Speaker 3: Toll No, no, no, it's nine dollars congestion pricing. And it's only once a day that.
Speaker 1: You have to pay.
Speaker 2: No, it's nine dollars period and big congestion pricing makes well.
Speaker 3: There's no toll on the Brooklyn dollars and fifty cents.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is on the street.
Speaker 1: Bridge you said, the workland Bred.
Speaker 5: Yes, all the bridges.
Speaker 2: When I took the FDR today, when I got off, where where to connect? Where where I get on this Houseton Houston Street is a told.
Speaker 4: There's a toad there too, waits ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's still you gotta pay.
Speaker 3: I think it's nine dollars and that's it. I drive to work every day.
Speaker 5: Let's round it off to ten. That's twenty bucks to drive into.
Speaker 1: You only have to pay once. You don't have to be twice.
Speaker 5: Angela, you didn't read the fine print.
Speaker 2: During times of gridlock, they can surcharge it up four times, three times, three times, three times up.
Speaker 1: To twenty seven dollars.
Speaker 5: Yes, know that.
Speaker 6: This is when you come in through the Lincoln Tunnel right now.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about in New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all it's all charges on top of the charges right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the train.
Speaker 2: I drove down here today and I drove on the FDR drive.
Speaker 6: I was driving fifty five miles an hour that there was no cars.
Speaker 2: Nobody was out there. I just part thing a lot right there. Spaces is open everywhere living this online saying I know who got the money now because.
Speaker 1: He's going live from the cars.
Speaker 6: Dripping around the city. Because everybody's on the train.
Speaker 1: The train looks crazy. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I take the train to work sometimes and right now I'm not because it looks too crowd.
Speaker 5: Remember you said that I.
Speaker 2: Thought about you today because I said, now she can drive the work because the because the roads is clear, it's clear.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't even about that. Well I do.
Speaker 3: The train is like a block from my house, so it's very convenient. Yeah, and then it's as I get off, like right on the same block. My job is on the train, only on the way home, not on the way to work.
Speaker 5: Nobody the morning's is really calm, like people just everybody work.
Speaker 1: People be on their phones.
Speaker 5: The niggas be shooting. They shot.
Speaker 1: They'd be like, oh I got a mixtape, or.
Speaker 5: They don't shoot, they shot. They want they want her song on way up?
Speaker 3: All right, so y'all still have an all right, Morley, Has there been a time when you're like, I can't do this anymore?
Speaker 2: As I used to go to a lot of underground strip clubs. Then I'm sanctioned, so you know, you get invited and all that other stuff. So it's lawless. And then you know, one day I was just in there and a couple of the girls are like, hey, we know you. I said, oh, Ship, I can't go no more because I know that I know the setup talk. So and I missed those days because the regular going to starlets so much rules, I.
Speaker 5: Can't back my hammer out. So it's what, what are you trying to fucking the strip club?
Speaker 1: You understand like that?
Speaker 5: No, it'd be fucking the strip clup'.
Speaker 1: Not in Magic City.
Speaker 6: I don't know about Magic, but y'all better stop.
Speaker 4: Back to the club that I worked that indy it was definitely going to was going on that shall not dance. They only came in there, never was on stage. They only came in there to go back in the little back room.
Speaker 5: Listen, you'll be off like.
Speaker 1: Ain't no private rooms and maybe everything.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this saturday got a private room?
Speaker 1: Better stop now.
Speaker 3: Somebody somebody was telling me they met a guy on one of these dating apps and they the first time they had sex, he tried to not use a condom.
Speaker 5: That's regular Ship's doing that.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to ask you, guys, like.
Speaker 5: Hold on, what do you want to ask when you when are you?
Speaker 1: When are you not trying to use a condom?
Speaker 5: I'm going to tell you this.
Speaker 1: You he looks like, ask me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you the answer. We're in a part of society now where girls look at you crazy if you pull out the condom?
Speaker 5: What yo? Yo, listen to me. He's talking for herself. I'm not part of this. You're off the moment, and I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: I'm not part of this, but you because I'd be like all right, and they're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good? I'm like, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: If I give a ratio out of one hundred percent, seventy five percent of the time, girls.
Speaker 5: Like, what the fuck you?
Speaker 1: I'm asking about you?
Speaker 5: What do you mean? Like, do you pull the telling you indirectly? Yes, I do pull it. But they're like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: So at this point, that's when you was back in the him out at these I'm.
Speaker 2: Covering up the hammer. There's no PNA, no evidence, no forensics.
Speaker 1: The protector absolutely bumper protected.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: That's so many countandreous on that one, because you can catch a bump for real.
Speaker 4: So dating site, first date, no condom, Yes.
Speaker 3: She said that did you go wasn't I think they just yeah, they did end up. I think it was the first day she went for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, she told them.
Speaker 3: She told them to use a condom. She was like, we don't even know. And he was like, I have my test.
Speaker 1: I can show you. And she was like, not, let's less exchange.
Speaker 3: It's already weird that you're you have your test and you're ready to show somebody.
Speaker 1: He's ready to show that my chart. Okay, he bet to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but we don't know if she got a test exactly. That's what I'm saying. But I've never in my life still had nobody.
Speaker 1: Asked me like, have you been tested? Do you have your want?
Speaker 5: All? Right? Now?
Speaker 3: In other news, you still have the back and forth I know with Shaq and Dwight Howard and so I want to ask you, guys, have you ever been in a situation where you feel like somebody was blocking you from opportunities?
Speaker 2: How is this a trick question? People blocking us from ship to this day?
Speaker 4: Listen, what was for you was for you, But people will try it in your lab by any means.
Speaker 1: But does it work?
Speaker 5: Yes? It works you. Yes, we had a we had a deal.
Speaker 2: We was working on that money to do something with our channel, and because of affiliation, somebody man, quarter Lab, nigga, I don't give a fuck, nigga. I say what I got to say, quarter Lab, and niggas blocked us on it. Nigga blatantly and said, yo, if you if you fuck with them niggas, you're gonna make my life hard.
Speaker 1: And so they didn't and they didn't and.
Speaker 2: They didn't, and there's other niggas that be doing the same ship and that's why I pull on the pre like CLU knows about it. So a nigga like Clu would be like, Yo, I'm always standing by you.
Speaker 5: I got you. I don't, I don't. I don't understand what the fuck these niggas problem is.
Speaker 2: And ship like that. That's why niggas be doing certain things. That's why Cosmic Cavin niggas do so much for me and us because they know people are blatantly doing the ship like Withim Jones, secret Jim Jones to Jim Jones, No, like he said, Yo, I don't know why niggas doing that. You the coolest thing and y'all the coolest niggas whatever, but niggas be blocking all day and then when we still find ways to keep making the money and staying where we staying at.
Speaker 5: It just gets worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they start feeling a way, it just gets they run away from us, Like what happened at your house? When I post your house fun, yo, nigga. When I post your house party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people posted it. People got yo. I really don't know anything about that.
Speaker 5: You don't don't.
Speaker 2: This ain't a shot that, It's just it's life. When we met each other, this is what we said, like he gave me a prerequisite about yo. I got this uh uh uh.
Speaker 5: What you call it?
Speaker 2: I got this reputation within the business or whatever, so you know, and so people might come to you and see certain things. And I said, your ship's not worse than mine. I said, before I was managing, I was the terrorists like niggas was was having problems with me all the oldest nigga's tempers bad. This niggas this, this niggas that that when I came on the camera, they was telling people, don't believe him. Trust me. He's not calm, He's not this, he's not that. Even when I went out with Gigi my man was sitting and told me. He said, gig, you don't.
Speaker 5: Know about you. I said, no, she don't know nothing. But that was the best part about it.
Speaker 2: How about this, you don't even know him and may don't have known each other for twenty years, he told Jasmine, and Believe I said, yeah, I know, I know. I've been with all these niggas for a long time. When I was young, I just was in a music business as a baby.
Speaker 3: But you know what, sometimes the way you are when you're young, people do have to evolve and grow up there too at the same time, right, because all of.
Speaker 1: Us are way different than we were.
Speaker 3: Well that's true, yeah twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it real.
Speaker 2: He's talking about Dwight Howard and shocked. Shock is an interesting dude. He he wild out on me one time. What Yeah, we had did the LeVar Ball interview after YA had did it, so, you know, always kind of telling it sane. In the interview, you're shack. You're not a real boss. You know, you're really a worker. You got all your money from elsewhere. And Shaq saw that interview and he sent the d M. He said, tell your procrass FM. LeVar I get money. He sent all his portfolio of how you've been making money.
Speaker 1: I think I still check on a lot of ship. Well, but Shaq has you know what he does.
Speaker 3: He gets a lot of endorsement situations and gets a percentage, and people understand.
Speaker 5: Is fucking rich.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a valuable thing when your CH's wealthy on television and when you have all of these endorsements, and then not only do you have that, but you can negotiate interest.
Speaker 1: Let me see, Oh tell him he better google me.
Speaker 5: Four dollars keep.
Speaker 2: People send me so much to the wild ship, I just erase that all the receipt You feel like anybody's ever tried to block you from anything?
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't think of like a specific situation, but I can imagine.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when you do things and become more successful, it's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't care who you are.
Speaker 3: There's always gonna be people trying to block your opportunities and block your blessings.
Speaker 5: Do you think they could block you still.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that they can. And look, maybe some things they will block you from. It ain't gonna be everything. I believe that if your foundation is good and you have good relationships and a good reputation that, yeah, maybe there's going to be a couple of people who don't fuck with you. But if ten people don't fuck with you, but ninety people do you, okay good.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of time the negativity is just a projection of what they don't see in themselves that they see in you, so they hate on you. Yeah, there's definitely people who have like told people, oh, don't do that with her, or don't it. Definitely, And there's people who they don't fuck with me, and they tell people who they fuck with not to fuck with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah we heard the story. Yeah, don't say we, because nothing we was there? Remember the pig? Oh oh yeah, but she had told that story, told it out loud. Oh but but I'm saying she told us.
Speaker 5: I was. She had hated on you too.
Speaker 6: Everybody hates so me. That's regular business.
Speaker 2: So it's like, YO, just just try to make peace with this person and take them out to dinner. And I was like this, but they don't know. I'm the peaceful one. And I said, I don't want no problem.
Speaker 1: And I said, I you're the terrorists. No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I don't want no problem.
Speaker 3: Blocked anybody, and let's keep it real because because what does happened, right, because sometimes we do have relationships and we can't say I don't think with that person in a way that is a block. That first I've done keeping rappids. I don't think anybody hasn't done that.
Speaker 5: No, I've never There was this one girl.
Speaker 2: She was extremely nosy and she was just trying to find things out about people, and she's navigating her way through the industry. And I saw her getting close to people I know, and I said, if I'm not telling you not to work with this person, but if you bring them around me, we can't consolidate our forces.
Speaker 5: We're separate, right, And basically you blocked them. That doesn't try because she fucked my ship up, right, right. I've never blocked nobody.
Speaker 2: I've only told one person was mad at me, and in order for them to not be mad.
Speaker 6: At me, I could have just got clue to play the record.
Speaker 5: Oh, And I said, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a block. Who wasn't gonna play the record? But he was gonna play the record to make peace between me and them?
Speaker 1: I said, no, all right, Yeah, I'm sure, you.
Speaker 5: Don't pay, so I don't think that that's a block.
Speaker 1: This one girl was talking mass it about me.
Speaker 3: This is a long time ago, and I found out about it and I didn't even really know her that well, right, But she didn't like me because she was dating this guy she had a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Her boyfriend was a writer.
Speaker 3: He did an article on me and she thought it was too flattering, so she thought that she He and I didn't know this until later on when I told him what happened, and he was like, I didn't want to tell you this, but she thinks I have a crush on you, so she doesn't like you.
Speaker 5: He probably did, he did ask.
Speaker 4: Me, but not like me.
Speaker 5: So look so because they bitch liked me, let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you what ended up happening.
Speaker 3: So one day my friend owned his clothing line and I was up at her job with her, and the girl came in for an interview. Oh did I you see.
Speaker 1: Her?
Speaker 3: But I went in the hallway and confronted her. I was like, I need to talk to you for a minute, because when she came in, she well, no, I'm gonna tell you. The girl was saying crazy ship about me. She was saying like she was straight up like she was going, I didn't even know her friend liked you. Yeah, all because she thought that, And I didn't do nothing. I never went out with that guy. So I took her to the harme and I was like, so I heard you were saying X, Y and Z and she was like, no, I never you know, I didn't say that. I was like, all right, and my family's like everything now, and I was like, you know, she was like, yeah, she's definitely not getting this job. And that was it. But to the point is like, you can't do shit like that because you never know if it's going to come back to her you. And so I do feel like when you do shit like that, it can I lost the girlfriend because of you, who you never told me this.
Speaker 2: She just has an issue with you about her what happened. I don't know. Every time I post you, it's like at least forty chicks that's like you're always with this pitch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we're not even barely ever around each other.
Speaker 2: When you are, it's a problem. So I had a mega arch loss and shed. There was a girl who has a bad reputation in the industry. Now she's huh, I said, Tyson, And she said, I would rather be with that girl than be around Angela. And I'm like that girl. Nikkas want to kill her. She done robbed a lot of drug dealers.
Speaker 5: There's nobody more stummier than her. You know her.
Speaker 2: She's bayless and no, no, no, she's on the West coast.
Speaker 5: Now about you?
Speaker 1: Is me looking?
Speaker 3: But the thing is that like if people who do that, but then when they see me, they'd.
Speaker 5: Be like, hey girl, because you're powerful.
Speaker 1: And I don't like that, Like I don't bother nobody.
Speaker 5: Do you be flexing?
Speaker 1: No, I really don't want her to flex she don't. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I always be humble. I take the high road all the time. And there's things I could do and I don't do it. But I believe so strongly in karma, like I never want to do nothing fucked up that could come back to me. Like I believe that, Like if you're fuck that person and you don't fuck with me, some bashit gonna happen to you. And that ain't got nothing to do with me, because that means you a fuck that person.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: Why don't fuck with niggas like that?
Speaker 2: Why you why you just surround yourself with a whole bunch of women all the time. You don't think that fucking with some niggas and ship like that. Now, I'm just saying this would make you even stronger.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 5: Like, I been a lot of guys, You have a lot of women around.
Speaker 2: So if I show up to your ship, right, it's gonna be thirty eight women and seven niggas.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: If one is gonna be your boyfriend, two is gonna be his friends.
Speaker 5: One is me, No, who is me?
Speaker 2: I mean? I mean two is me and then one other guy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: One of the girls got her boyfriend here too. Maybe one of the girls got my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Or is going to bring saying it's like because when I because when I look at your business and I'm gonna say this, like because I always think about this when I first when we first had you on this is fifty and I didn't know you at all, but I have been around you with clues and all that. But always I played the back when I told the hein nik and I said, yo, she always got a whole bunch of women around. I would be like, YO, call her tell her to fuck with us. We niggas. She got a whole bunch of women. When you roll with niggas and and women, you can take this shit over. You can be number one, you can run roughshot, you can do different things than you can when you just surround yourself with a whole bunch of women. Why won't you fuck with niggas or you don't trust them?
Speaker 1: No I do.
Speaker 3: I just have always had a lot of female friends, and that's just what my whole life has been like that. Like when I was younger, I had sleepovers at my house all the time. I think also, I've always been in situations where I work with guys so much that sometimes I need like to have female energy around me because sometimes for me, in a lot of situations, I've been like the woman. Like when I was on Sha forty five, there was at the time that I started there, there was no other woman on the station, right, So you got to think, in this hip hop business, it's a lot of men. And I also think that what my friends to like about me when we were younger going out.
Speaker 1: A lot, I always had bottles in the club.
Speaker 3: They knew they didn't have to rely on those duds to get a table, right.
Speaker 1: I was Hennessy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I did a lot of stuff in Hennessy back then. And one of my best friends work for Moet. So every time we would go to the club it would be because it wasn't often you'll see a bunch of women with a table with bottles.
Speaker 1: It was always like, oh, we got to go link up because.
Speaker 3: We were young and just out of college and so it was always nice for me that I could call up like that. That's how I actually got Temy because they used to be like, you bring a team out because it would be a whole bunch of women, and let's be honest, go on to the club. It's more fun if I'm at a table with a bunch of women than a bunch of dudes. And it is right, And guys want you to come to the club, and promoters want you to come to the party. Everybody want you to come out when you got a bunch of women.
Speaker 5: I almost got into a crazy fight at one year part.
Speaker 1: Oh God, here you going? What now? What party?
Speaker 2: No? It was when she was on the Breakfast Club. She had her own section, Charlomagne's own section, and Mvy at their own section. This was on what's that spot on twenty first Street, whatever the spot is. So I'm with gossip Viv. So she's like, come with me. You're the only guy I'm bringing. You're gonna be the only guy in the section. It's up. It's nothing but girls. So now we're going to get the car across the street in the parking lot, and this guy with pajamas on. He's drunk and he's air hustling our convo. So I'm just talking to Viv. I say, you know, I just want to get some when these French fries. I'm hungry. He's like, yo, who you talking to? Ignore him.
Speaker 1: He had on pajamas.
Speaker 2: No, he had on pajamas, and he's like, yo, niggas don't understand. I was like, yo, stop playing with me, and no, VIV will tell you. And then he's like, I said, you know, my nigga, we're talking about French fries. Mind your business. He's like, niggas die over French fries. So you know, VIV will tell you. I walked up to him, I said, then we dying right now. And then his man grabbed him by his chest. He's like, yo, he drunk. I said, yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Gotta who's fis? Would you die?
Speaker 5: Over?
Speaker 1: Go on?
Speaker 2: So, and then it because you know Viv was with us, and you know she was married at the time, and I'm like, it's my duty to make sure you get back home safe.
Speaker 5: So it's up right. So she's like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But she's like, you want me to call niggas? You know ready, She's.
Speaker 3: About me when it comes to that is that I'm the type of person that even with guys who I'm cool with, I don't never want you to get into a fight because I mean, and I don't like to put men in situations where they have to defend me, they have to fight, because you know how some girls would be like, oh yeah, I'm gonna call you know, Like I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: I would, I would. I don't like that.
Speaker 3: Like I would rather diffuse a situation and make it not a big deal than put somebody in situation it's only gonna get worse. Yeah, where now you gotta fight or something got to happen, somebody dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that, So I'd rather keep it peaceful always.
Speaker 3: I don't even like having women around me. I hate chicks. It like to fight all the time, Like, I can't stand because.
Speaker 5: All the women in your house was aggressive a fight.
Speaker 1: That wasn't trying to fight though, And I.
Speaker 2: Would say, they're chokings, they pitching nipples. Drink Why are you not drinking? What's with you? Story where you're from? I heard this girl you went to school with her? Yeah, what was that? Like I said, with.
Speaker 3: Mano, I'd be having a few situations.
Speaker 1: No, not with women.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying in general, I never want Mano to be like in a situation where somebody says something crazy and now he got it. And I definitely don't want my man to do that, and he will, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Don't want to go off because when his friends came up and told me about oh now it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I don't. He's a quiet riot.
Speaker 2: No, I got the whole Scout report with his glasses, his glasses, the where he moved already it makes.
Speaker 5: Sense now, no wonder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, and I don't want that situation like like I could take care of it.
Speaker 1: I can handle it, you know.
Speaker 3: And I don't want nobody to be getting locked up because of me. Or hurting somebody or anything happening, and.
Speaker 5: Now we got to do for ten months over some bullshit.
Speaker 1: See that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And it's like something that is not that important in the grand scheme of things. You say, so peace and love, people like women to do something, and I'm like, no, this.
Speaker 5: Is one thing.
Speaker 2: It's all these well not all of them. Anytime you've had a boyfriend, they're just so happy. Damn how many boyfriends she had. They always talk to me in private, Like the one I had met the first time.
Speaker 1: I remember he was just like, I'm a good ass girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Thank you for making that that that that love you. Though I'm not going I'm a.
Speaker 1: Good I'm a good girl, nobody. I don't like to argue.
Speaker 5: That's a problem because so if you're so good, what happened.
Speaker 1: With I broke up with them?
Speaker 5: I Kim and the here.
Speaker 3: Hi God, all right now, I want to talk about this, right hey, guys, is that Matt Harper. Okay, there's a little bit of a reflection. Hello, I can't see in the.
Speaker 1: Room right here is creating the whole all right now?
Speaker 3: J Lo is gonna, you know, they settle her divorce with Ben Affleck, and she is going to keep the five million dollar engagement ring after.
Speaker 1: They said.
Speaker 3: Five carrying natural green diamond engagement ring that she got from him. And they settle their divorce, they're gonna keep their own things, but that ring she gets.
Speaker 5: To keep and do what with it?
Speaker 2: I mean, give it to somebody, But I don't Ben Affleck and her and been around.
Speaker 1: The block two times, Jennifer, I.
Speaker 2: Don't even understand what's going on with this situation. Why does anybody even give a funk about j Lo After she'd been married four five times? She married a nigga, took a raft over here, fucking Ben Fleck.
Speaker 3: Wow, girls like this, Now this is a great present, not just the bottle of these but the handshake.
Speaker 1: But like this, so hold on.
Speaker 5: It's about.
Speaker 1: Bad fuel, which you.
Speaker 5: Now, min don't.
Speaker 1: Let's get this. The mic is right about a million episode ship the first episode of.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: So that's math got.
Speaker 3: Money because he did the congestion pricing and came down here with you guys.
Speaker 2: He could go up and down with no no worry about the can.
Speaker 5: Already have my suspicions about bro.
Speaker 2: You can't see you can you can't let up, but you have to be your point. But okay, let's be your boy.
Speaker 5: Do you know.
Speaker 2: Whoever's handling you guys? Promo Promo sent me? Yes, we know it's her email.
Speaker 5: It was her friend. We spoke about it. It was her friend. Did you appreciate my response? No, they didn't. It was an Asian guy. He didn't tell us.
Speaker 6: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: Sean Anthony, your man sat there and reached out to them to do certain things with Promo. Okay, Now it was it was elevate your podcast with bag fuel okay, And it was.
Speaker 5: Like, yo, you should have these guys on. They could talk about this and talk about that numbers. Why the fun would he send the math? Yeah? We were like interest, did you did you know? Did you did you read my response?
Speaker 1: Response?
Speaker 5: I don't know what the Asian guy said. I was like, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: Yes, about time the l g B t Q community had representatives in the podcast community.
Speaker 4: Who had it from a rip before anybody else.
Speaker 2: Wow, surprise for I'm just confused because after telling me stuff like this, I didn't know he was doing stand up.
Speaker 5: Was man, Come on, man, I thought you would get a good laugh out of that.
Speaker 3: Listen, what I think is important is that both of y'all doing like everybody's doing their thing, right.
Speaker 5: We're just minding our business.
Speaker 1: Right, look at me like that, just going to la. Everybody's doing their things.
Speaker 5: Everybody's doing anything.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Kim, I'm sorry. I was doing the next episode. So that's gonna happen next time, Kim.
Speaker 5: I've met her man new guy showing love.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's Kim's god.
Speaker 5: What are you talking about? Who is that? Kim God? You don't know?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, he was at the birthday party.
Speaker 1: She came by herself.
Speaker 5: Take you a little late on that one. I'm right on schedule. Take you a little later on that one.
Speaker 1: So when it is the last time you guys have seen each other.
Speaker 5: Say, let's say let's with Jim Jones.
Speaker 2: All right, good, I was were good Jim.
Speaker 3: But Jim Jones is cool with y'all and cool with math. Is that hard for people right now? Because at a certain point in time people might have felt like they had to pick aside people.
Speaker 2: Still, y'all be encouraging people to pick his side. Really, you do, Bath, that's one hundred ten percent cap you know been on this, you know, you know all people.
Speaker 5: You know, you know all people in here.
Speaker 2: You know I don't give a funk about nobody on the show. You know, you know I already know.
Speaker 5: You know he don't.
Speaker 2: What's the answer? Tell me what the answer is. Ain't nobody blocking nobody?
Speaker 5: But you told me you blocked us.
Speaker 2: Nigga, if we told the story about you popped up?
Speaker 5: What about?
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't got nothing to do with what Jim Jones does. Jim Jones, Man, this nigga, Jim Jones do what he wanted to do. Jim Joses his own man Jones. Don't listen to nothing I got to say. Nor do I get in the middle of people ship, just like I never got in the middle of your ship, Like I always mind my business.
Speaker 6: Where you heard wrong, my nigga, you are wrong.
Speaker 2: It's a sense. Show me what it came with. Men even care on nobody do and he was on the show. Nobody cares about nothing about together, bro. No man, come, I don't even know why you clean up, and you know what, I'm gonna take him out of it. You know I don't give a fuck, nigga. You know I don't care about what you do. While walking off your show, and he asked me to come back. You know, I don't care. I know you don't give a bro cameras brof the nigga.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows why I hang out with women all the time.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that's why I hang out with women.
Speaker 5: You wanted to be peace for you did the wrong thing.
Speaker 1: You the wrong.
Speaker 2: Alright, we all talking. I'll be honest. I missed these guys. Man, these guys.
Speaker 5: That's cat. Man, that's Cat.
Speaker 2: You know why I'm math. You know why I told you. I told the niggas on the show. I was so shocked because I really thought we was friends. I really thought we was I thought we was building ship. When I when I when I had an opportunity to move around, and you said, nah my nigga, i'll pay you you stay here.
Speaker 5: I said, all right, I'm gonna do it with you. Nigga.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm gonna do it with you. I said, and don't worry about it. I said, you ain't gotta pay me something. If you don't want to pay this man, I said, whatever you're gonna give me. I flitted with this man.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I said, you're my nigga.
Speaker 2: We black we were black. I said, we're gonna do this ship. I'm making money up beside that, and you knew that. So I said, Yo, I'm I'm cool. I felt blessed to say I didn't even know what was going on when I came on your ship. I was doing relationship shows, and you gave an opportunity for me to show my business mind with the music. I wasn't even thinking about that, so I said, I'm a fuck with you. I never knew that there was ever even gonna be a problem. I thought we was gonna take over the world. So where did the problem come in? The problem came in when you stopped calling us to come on the show, when.
Speaker 5: You called this when you called this.
Speaker 2: Man, when you called this man and you said, yo, you and your man. You never even called me, called me, You never even called me.
Speaker 5: Let's let's clear.
Speaker 2: It had to tell me, let me talk to show.
Speaker 5: You gotta let me talk to all right.
Speaker 2: Me and you had our issues over god knows what. After you introduced me to them people that were supposed to be from Revolt, and I found out they wasn't. I was looking at you, funny, that's cap like, why would you why would you introduce me to tom niggas that's gonna send me a dummy contract and then go negotiate some ship with Revose. It's not cat because once I spoke the dion from Revolt, I said, Yo, I.
Speaker 5: Spoke to such and such, such and such they sent me a contract. He said, I don't know who them niggas is. Stop talking to them.
Speaker 2: Immediately from that day on, I was looking at you sideways because you know what you always say while you're sitting in that chair, artists artists is stupid.
Speaker 5: They don't know the business. So I'm like, why.
Speaker 2: Would this nigga have these two niggas send me a dummy contract?
Speaker 5: So yeah, from that day and from Noody finish.
Speaker 2: From that day and the little spat that we had, I was looking at you sideways. Now we had the conversation before you, before we got everything rolling, and this ship was like the dream team. I said, Yo, stop the bag fuel joint, stopping hold on everything because can get fat.
Speaker 5: Check anybody.
Speaker 2: You go on your page and see there is like a seven month gap that y'all did not do bag Field.
Speaker 5: Anyone could check that.
Speaker 1: Anyone, confect, Why did you want them to stop it.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious because I wanted the focus to be on what we was doing, and it didn't make no sense, like I'm inviting y'all into my space, I'm bringing on guests and introduce y'all to all these people. I didn't want people to start taking niggas over to they show, like build this ship up, let's get where we're going and then we figure it out. I even offered to pay for this niggas show, like whatever show you come up with, my nigga, I will finance it. But we're gonna keep it on the channel because this is the block that we hustling on. All our customers is over here. Were that half turned down? Bad feud to my fucking face, I show you I'm not you gave me a contract. I'm not gonna sit here and let him tap no more. I'm not killing me a contract.
Speaker 5: Nigga.
Speaker 2: And you said, yo, come up with the show. I said, I don't gotta come up with a show. I got back few and tell this nigga, what did I say. I'm telling this nigga, I said, I said.
Speaker 6: Nigga, nigga, tell you talk like I told this nigga.
Speaker 2: I told this, nigga. If I said yo, I said, yo, you want to show? I got a show? I said, yo, take back you. Nobody want to see that ship.
Speaker 5: ID.
Speaker 6: So what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: Come up talking about it to him talking.
Speaker 6: Kim, I'm cool?
Speaker 1: What he has.
Speaker 6: Sh up on me and telling me to be fucking cool?
Speaker 2: You chill, y'all, chill, don't because I'm not listening to this.
Speaker 5: Count it is.
Speaker 2: It ain't cass a honey at, It ain't.
Speaker 5: Walking Byron Kirk YouTube chan. It was with Puffy Shot. He checked the YouTube channel. Do you check the channel? Nigga checked it?
Speaker 2: You let's let's let's address after the show for seven months?
Speaker 5: Why hold on, let's dread on. Let's dress the first thing with the contract, you had French Montana on your show after we left. Yes or no? Who bought french Montana Byron Kirk, the same guy you said, that's fake?
Speaker 6: So how they work for They worked for Revolt?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: No, hold on? Did they work for Revolt? They?
Speaker 2: That's he wasn't on the contract. All right. When I came on your show, I said, I don't want to do no fucking business. I don't want to manage you I don't want to get no bills. I don't want to do nothing.
Speaker 1: But you you asked me.
Speaker 6: Talking. I said, no, nigga, I'm not doing them yet, So can I can do this?
Speaker 1: From what I'm hearing, it feels like miss a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: You feel like the misunderstanding was when you thought you could invite us all here, the same motherfucking.
Speaker 1: That say this, Math, he misses you, I did not know. I just want to say that I did not know.
Speaker 5: This was not planned and it was the only way I was gonna get you niggas plan So.
Speaker 1: I just want to put that out there, and did not plan this a number one.
Speaker 3: Number two from what I'm hearing from the situation is that it feels like it feels like Math looked at the contract like it wasn't real. But you had dealt with somebody that was dealing directly with Puff and it's a it's understanding, managers core day.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say this again.
Speaker 2: I spoke to Dion. I mentioned they mad nobody knows. He said, I don't know who those people are. That's the person who was negotiating with me. By the way, can we talk about this two point seven seven million that y'all said I got that I never got.
Speaker 5: You turned it down.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about how you turned it? That shot out a deal and I never did that. Bigger was in the office, was bigger was in a car, turned it down and you went to the whole the whole lighting of the barbershop when it was the bigger and ever, and you went to b t off for all our fucking work, all your work.
Speaker 5: You're damn right.
Speaker 2: When I was up there, Wow, everybody knows that, everybody else and you ain't got an I don't need.
Speaker 6: The same place you yourself, niggas, that's the difference for yourself. I don't have to have a hundred thousand. I'm making my money.
Speaker 1: Jus like everybody, nigga, I hit a million sons.
Speaker 6: And it was so big, you would.
Speaker 2: It was so big you win have blocked us some quarter liabefore, confident color niggas don't Yes, you confident niggas.
Speaker 5: Don't block.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 5: Recorded lab.
Speaker 1: People, Okay, and.
Speaker 5: Then they approached you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm like these motherfuckers online lying the people talking about two point seven million said you're gonna make.
Speaker 6: My life.
Speaker 5: You said, you said, don't make my life more difficult than what it is. And we have to go with math. And you've been recording lab since we were going to without line blocked us. Nigga, why was you lying block me too? Why was you lying block me to online? You're smart? Why would you bock me too? Because you alone, I woul blocked me to. Youreing you're smart because you are.
Speaker 2: You are smart, because you're smart, I'm block.
Speaker 5: I tell people respond to that. I tell people to this day. If you want to go to bag Field, you know, some people hit me up and they'll.
Speaker 2: Be like yo, you know them, and I'm like yo, I could never stand like in front of the man blessing.
Speaker 5: If that's the situation they're supposed to have, let them have it. So you changed, man, Because before you.
Speaker 2: Change, the quarter lab ship happened because y'all niggas is online.
Speaker 5: Cap it cap it?
Speaker 2: He got two point seven million, He got point seven million.
Speaker 6: That wasn't even the numbers.
Speaker 5: I get that number. Never cap man, bro, you know the number. Man. You can say a lot of things. I'm not capping until I got too. Revolt deal your nigga, let's keep it rid of your niggas talking about this. Let's be real.
Speaker 2: What are your niggas no, no, no, no, no, no no no, no entertainment because I could pull up the contract right now. We're gonna see where the fuck did y'all get that number?
Speaker 5: Floor weird?
Speaker 2: How about this when you first when you first approp not gonna answer, no, I'm answering.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna answer it. When you first approach us and said the deal is bullshit? Right, cap know? When the deal was bullshit? What did you say to on us? He don't.
Speaker 2: Know what lines nigga, you know, not telling what This is a bullshit deal? And what did ESSO say to you? Math, this is bullshit. Don't sign that. That ain't no real money for you. Send it back, send it this is the process you mak up. That's not what he send it back, That's not what he said that. I'll tell you exactly what he said.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 2: And this was after these niggas opted to manage me. And I'm like these niggas so they ain't never managed no fucking podcast.
Speaker 5: Why I told them niggas not to do that?
Speaker 2: Man I did to my cat this is the first time you cat. I'm praying, let them talk about talking, let me talk this nigga talk, Let this nigga.
Speaker 5: Niggas are raised artist name super Cat. Let's go super Cat.
Speaker 3: And last thing I want to ask you, Matt Well and coming and popping up here today, what was the intention for that.
Speaker 1: I just want to know.
Speaker 5: I wanted to have a conversation with my niggas. This is last time I was saying. Last offered for niggas to come to the show. Stop stop, stop.
Speaker 6: Talk about.
Speaker 5: When you talking about.
Speaker 2: Let me say this fact when you came to say left, when you said that, listen you said that. I said, let's go to mister Childs, let's go talk about it, and we're going and you declined, what happened? You don't you care sol because you're doing too much scurrying nigga, No, what's scurrying?
Speaker 5: When you last on the day.
Speaker 6: And then the next second, warning laugh.
Speaker 5: Called me like yo, these niggas trying to get in. I'm like, whoa and they call we ain't have to sit down with your corner lap number. They called me the week that we spoke. I don't they called me. They was trying to get it. I'm like, you do down.
Speaker 2: She was coming to tell you you can't tell the truth. I take it, man, I got it. I'm gonna keep it real. I know you got a cat, bro, you're the most fantasy.
Speaker 5: You have too much cat talking.
Speaker 1: We got we gotta.
Speaker 2: Got to wrap it up and.
Speaker 5: Started telling the truth. Started telling the truth.
Speaker 3: You want to say this, I do want to say this. I love that even though this was I do feel like they're loving this. I don't care what you say anyway. I do feel like that's why it's so passionate. I want to say that.
Speaker 2: When I went to the BET Awards, when I hosted a red carpet, when I hit a million subscribers.
Speaker 5: I always look back. Can't be like these niggas were supposed to be here, right, you know what that but they just all the famous niggas celebrate. You start talking. It's just bro. You know you have to keep it real for five minutes.
Speaker 2: Niggas congratulate that we're not together. All of them that we interviewed, they all said, Yah, had it. Thank god that ship fuck up.
Speaker 6: Thank god niggas, because it was we stopped Wenna, stop it, you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you Bathfield, Thank you Matt Popper.
Speaker 5: G viral this God.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 4: I was playing the okay meter because I don't know, and the time you don't say the okay listen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I