Speaker 1: Behind every VP Phillip. Thousands of people across America go to work every day. People producing energy off shore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine, people trading and shipping fuels to their destinations. And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com slash Investing in America.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the fang stocks. So I want to educate people on what thing actually is because they might have heard this term and not really sure. So Fang, FAA ng is. It used to be called Facebook, but it's now meta, Amazon, Apple, Netflix, and Google. So big tech when you have big tech companies, you know, the largest tech companies and to gain the most important tech companies in the world. They may have the acronym of thing. And these are companies that stock had a tremendous rise over the last decade. Not this year, but the last decade. All these all of these companies stocks did tremendously well, and there was you know, they did so well that you know people really thought that those were the primary companies that you should invest in and focus your energy in those companies. But obviously times have changed, Meta struggling. Apple is still doing well. Amazon is going to be in good shape. Amazon and Google, but it hasn't done well in the last eighteen months when you look at his chart, and Netflix has done terrible. So you ian have proposed a new acronym called no.
Speaker 3: This was proposed by analysts, yeah, earlier this week.
Speaker 4: I have a theory, though.
Speaker 2: I thought it was you I wanted. I wanted to give you credit.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you know, I appreciate a lot, but I want them to think that I'm jacking their their phrase. The one that we have, I think it is a lot better. But I think it's really interesting. I have a theory though, that people have been watching the show quietly and wait till we produce and release the show and then talk about the things we've been talking about after. So this list shout out to Montana looks a lot like the stocks that we've talked about here before. So Microsoft one of my babies. I love you, dearly, Apple, absolutely amazing, Tesla, Alphabet or Google and Video. We'll talk about that in few and Amazon. So is Montana the new fing.
Speaker 5: We're gonna call it Montana.
Speaker 2: Shout out the French child. So let's all right, let's go through this. Let's go through this one by one. Microsoft amazing. Let's let's do this. Let's do this. Let's let's talk about like, let's spend like one minute on each company and explain why it's a good company. Watch it back our thoughts on it. Microsoft. I know it's something that you obviously have been bullish on for a long period of time. Why why why are you so bullish on Microsoft? You could you want me to go?
Speaker 5: All right, I'll start eating and if I miss something you can pick it up, all right? So Microsoft, it should I don't mean when they had the fame thing, I don't even know why if Microsoft wouldn't have been part of it. But it's perfect that this is in the Montana Microsoft core business business to business. They kill cloud service, they kill gaming, they kill what else?
Speaker 3: They have software on eighty five percent of the computers in all of the world.
Speaker 4: That alone is enough for me.
Speaker 5: This four reasons why that should have I mean it should have been on it already.
Speaker 2: All right. So there's that for Microsoft Apple, I mean preteen this point to thread. This company ever control Tesla. This is something that is a very volatile situation, very very volatile. CEO, what about Tesla?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 2: Why is Tesla a good company to invest in? Or is it a good company to invest in?
Speaker 4: Definitely a good company to invest in. I like well leadership.
Speaker 3: So for me, when evaluating what to invest in on terms of the fundamentals, the first thing I'm looking at as the founder, because the company is going to have the DNA or the habits or traits of the founder in it. Even though Elon is volatile in some areas, you cannot deny that he is a genius for sure. Probably a hybrid of Einstein and see Jobs rolled into one. And he's the only person that's been able to make electronic vehicle sexy, like we were the only black men that made invest in sexy for our community. So when you're able to move a market, be a visionary leader, be a part of PayPal mafia. The secrets that he holds are like unlike any other. And of course California, of course declared in twenty thirty five all gas vehicles will be banned. They will go to EV. Therefore California will be first. I think New York will be second, Texas will be third. Now he's looking at a thirty or forty year window where if you think electronic vehicle, you automatically he is the Mercedes Bands of the EV market. You don't want a prius. I want the fantom to look like a phantom shot to Diddy. Right, So, if you're thinking electronic vehicle, if you're going to brand or market share recognition, they are never one in that space and they have no close competitors.
Speaker 5: Amazing company. I agree with everything you just said. I probably would put Texas number two only because they're rarely building the facilities there. So like when you take you take the right exactly. The largest population by state is California. So you make a move like that in California, twenty thirty five sounds like a long way away, but it's not really when you talk about technology and they're prepared for it.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: If they're the leader of the space and this is the most populated state in the country, that's that's a big market and that will set the trend for the rest of the state. So yeah, I think first California, then Texas and then New York will adopted, and then once those three states have it, forget about it.
Speaker 4: Everyone else fall place.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And from a technology standpoint too, what they're doing from a solar standpoint, from the batteries being able to lease that out, I'm sure at some point to other companies. Yeah, Tessa's one of them. You gotta have.
Speaker 2: It's currently at two seventy dollars.
Speaker 5: It's split, yeah, one to three.
Speaker 2: It's split a few weeks ago. Yeah, So long term, Tesla is something that you believe in because they're going to have competition. They're gonna have competition from Apple, They're gonna have competition from a variety of different people.
Speaker 3: Apple's gonna be the biggest competitor if they ever released that car or that truck. That's the only one I'm worried about. GM A Ford, I'm not worried about. There'll be laggerts behind, but Apple is the one that they should be most worried about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that makes sense, all right.
Speaker 2: Alphabet, which, for anybody that doesn't know, Alphabet is the parent company of Google. So Google, Google is a very impressive company. They own the company that we're on right now, which is YouTube very very big part of their portfolio. Yes, you know, you have the number one and number two search engines because Google is the number one search engine. YouTube numbers number two search engine, so they pretty much control the Internet.
Speaker 3: I could argue they have the number one entertainment model for content ever.
Speaker 2: Created the number one entertainment model.
Speaker 5: Yes, we as in like, puts your content on here for free. We'll figure out what's hot.
Speaker 4: And I'll pay you after their producers.
Speaker 5: I'll pay you after. It's the opposite of Netflix. Yeah, we'll pay you after this. We'll paid and we'll take thirty percent of what we're gonna pay.
Speaker 3: No, well, their frame it is that Well, we'll allow us to keep thirty percent and you have seventy, which even if you look for most entertainers, that's a pretty good split. You've never heard any issues with YouTube keeping their publishing forever all rights to the show or even in some cases like with Amazon, which we'll talk about. You don't see Google remixing shows. They didn't make their own version of Mister Beast. They let misster Bees coexistent just live. So also, they are a non competitors to the creatives that are on that platform. Which is amazing. So I think they have the best business model ever for entertainment.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I just realized something. And we'll talk about this later on. But Tesla, Google and Video and Amazon and Apple for that matter, what do they all have in common?
Speaker 4: Just a good shirt? Question up me and go ahead, let me phone the frame, Let me phone you. What are it ever coming.
Speaker 2: Within within the last I want to say eighteen, but definitely in the last twenty four just to be safe. But with Alston, maybe in the last eighteen they all split their stops.
Speaker 5: Yeahh oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: What is that? All right? Let's let's have this conversation because they all split their stock. Why why is it beneficial for a company to split their stock?
Speaker 3: I mean, especially now if you are in a recession or money is getting tight. So if you have a company, let's say like Neo and the current prece in Neo is at seventeen dollars and seventy three cent.
Speaker 4: Even if you wanted to invest in Apple, let's say, if.
Speaker 3: It was like five to ninety per hare, historically, you're gonna be like, let me get the one as seventeen and even if it goes up to twenty one I have a chance to make it some money. So it's very smart for companies that have major market share like a true a loyal fan base and high volume to split so the cost basis will be lower, so pension funds can invest in them, hedge funds, and also retail investors and international investors as well, because at one point Amazon was so expensive you wouldn't even think it was like the cost of a mortgage for one share.
Speaker 4: Now that it's down, I think people are going to pile into it more. Same for Apple, same for Tesla.
Speaker 3: I think it's really smart that Elon has done three splits in the last what two years to keep that price down. So that's the number one competitive reason is to make the price affordable so more people can pile into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, morefordability, more profitability, more retail investors can involve. It's the number one reason.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: It looks more attractive when Amazon is one hundred and thirty one dollars compared to thirty seven hundred dollars. Right, even if you're buying fractional ships. Now you literally can buy a share.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we've seen this for Berkshire Hathaway. If we look at Berkshire Hathaway Class airshase plus air plus A shares. Excuse me, it's four hundred and seventeen thousand, nine hundred and forty dollars for one share. Berkshire Hathaway B shares cheaper version it's two hundred and seventy seven dollars. So we've seen this before. I think it's a great adjustment for sure. And Apple, if people don't remember, during their last recession, was not a fan favorite.
Speaker 4: It was volatile like Tesla.
Speaker 3: So to now have a leadership position, you want to keep that base of investors and people can say that it doesn't matter when the price is and to go down to the company. We know people are publicly traded companies. It does have a negative effect on the employee base and company morale when your stock is getting beat up.
Speaker 2: I agree. In video, let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it took a hit, it's taking a hit, but it's still a great company. So I'm glad that it's on the list because it's just a great company. So I'll just give you, like the thirty second version of it. Why in video we're talking about a company that is ahead of the game when it comes to AI when it comes to the metaverse, when it comes to pretty much the future of computing. You talk about in video what they're being able to do with the graphic processes. I mean, they're ahead of the game. And so obviously computing is something that's not going anywhere, and it's only going to become more of a thing. You have to find the company that is leading the space in that area, and they're definitely that company, even so much so, and maybe we'll talk about it later that the US has decided to say, hey, we don't want you selling any of these things to our competitors. So, I mean that's my thirty second on the video. Love the company. In fact, I like where it's at right now. And I'm gonna add it this is breaking new. I'm gonna add this is going to be another one of my one thousand shares companies. Yeah, so I'm gonna I'm adding this to my thousand shared companies with A M, D, Apple and Microsoft and video is gonna be my next one.
Speaker 4: Bam, Jamal Troy Just in case.
Speaker 3: So I want to get some prices because I wanted to be in a group chat, like why didn't you say nothing low the boat price for sure will be sixty one dollars and seventy three cent. That's like if you have to sell the house, and that's the price I will get in for a price that will probably come closer in the next two months. Uh, seventy five fifty three to in Vidia seventy five to fifty three. That's where I will look to put some capital in. And Video is another company I love. If you want to make your own index, you can put in Nvidia and AMD together. Their market cap is like three hundred and forty billion. They have twenty one percent of market share currently. I think that will only grow over time. I know they're getting beat up right now, and yeah, we'll talk about it later, but they've had a hell of a run. If you go back and this will I always say, and that's for the long term. In twenty fifteen, even towards the highs, the stock was like at ten bucks. It grew from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty two excuse me, twenty one to three hundred and forty six dollars. So when you look at Monster Domino's Pizza t mobile.
Speaker 4: We can talk out.
Speaker 3: The real secret is the only advantage that we have over hedge funds is that we have to hold for a longer period of time, and if we hold the right ones, we can have explosive growth.
Speaker 4: I love and Video.
Speaker 3: Even though they're having a setback with this issue with the United States and the conflict in China, they're.
Speaker 4: Going to be okay.
Speaker 3: And let's be honest, every recession, if you missed it, you always say, man, I wish I could have went back in time and invested in Apple, Microsoft, anything right and held it. And now we're here, back in the middle of the storm, and everyone's like, I don't know if I should get it this time, because this time may be different. What are the alternatives? Usha just told you, Yes, you can rent a house, but would it be wiser for him to have put money into eyl University? The development immersed the quality of the merchandise to grow, or give your money to a bank so they can profit off of it. Please write this down. Every dollar that you spend is either going to make your family wealthy and free or someone else's. There's no in between. So even when you pay bills, like even the mission of running errands on a Saturday was created by Edward Brenet's is a propaganda program to get people to go out in real time every week to buy more when they were not at that time, to increase the.
Speaker 4: Sales for retail stores.
Speaker 3: So everyone running errands on Saturdays, and I'm like, the traffic is crazy, But look at how much of a brilliant campaign that was to get us to actually spend our money. Because spending is actually throwing away the day in which you can retire early and giving it to someone else's family in advance. So I want us to reframe and reshift the way we look at these companies. But in this recession, a company like in video amd TSM, which we talked about, which is going to be a key like political chess move that we have to protect. Be mindful of how you're spending on but appreciate the blessing that we have to have this knowledge to have earners.
Speaker 5: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash goa backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 7: You just realized your business needed to hire some one yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply hiring indeed is all you need.
Speaker 3: Each other to be able to bouce ideas off of because in two thousand and eight it wasn't there, and then to be able to get rich off invested in some of the best companies in the world. If I've made you money, please put yes, sure, get your tickets to market.
Speaker 4: Money's live in New York.
Speaker 3: And uh, we didn't do that announcement, but maybe we'll talk about it towards the close of the show.
Speaker 4: Got a couple of surprises.
Speaker 5: Few and I said computing, and I actually left out the EV space, right, So in video is big en that and especially when we talk about China, A lot of EV companies that they that are there are using in videos seven conductions to actually function, to use functions inside of the cars. So yeah, video is one of them. Companies. Man, put it on your list. If it's not.
Speaker 2: Amazon, time.
Speaker 5: You go this time?
Speaker 4: Do you want me to go?
Speaker 5: I already said it's still my stock of the year. I'm standing on it. I'm standing on that Amazon. I think it's no more when it comes to the retail space and buying. One of my favorite tests to always ask people okay, if you have to buy something right now, what CO you're going to go to? So for my entrepreneurs, we talked about media and how to grow media a lot last week. This week, I want you to learn how to identify a problem. So for those of you that are a little bit older, like how we are now, at one point, the internet was not reliable to buy things and then going to a store is really inconvenient. They have created a system and processes where you are able to get your stuff so fast that even if I'm traveling across country, I'll be like, Hey, I need to order lights for a book.
Speaker 3: I know I ought to be at the hotel for me by the time I get there. The reliability of the brand is one of the things that makes them absolutely special. Then Amazon Web Services then on top of that, even though they're not one of the top players in this space, they do have a media component to their business. Jeff Bezos is one of the greatest executives to Grace America Soil and he's grown that brand. And here's a good exercise. Put trust in chat. If when you from Amazon, you trust that your package is going to get there. I've ordered from Walmart dot Com before other places. We've all heard the stories of wish where you think you'll get a jersey and it looks like something that was made off the Cosby Show, the THEO Award, right, so the quality is there, yeah, and that's funny. And then when when you look at historically where the price is been for the stock, when we pull up the stock real quick, it's only grown. And in twenty twenty, I tried to get the lady to come on, but there's a member where her grandmother, you know, her aunt has been in Amazon since two thousand and three, So I'm like, what is that growth like and what does it feel like to hold it? And it was like the best decisions she ever made. They've had an amazing and incredible drawnounds. But if you go back to twenty twelve, what a justinpha stocksills they were at eight dollars and forty nine cent. They're at one twenty seven fifty right now? What is the And then here's a great part about investment companies. When you're buying these companies, you are literally paying people to work for you and make you money.
Speaker 4: Why you do nothing? I've said it before.
Speaker 3: I like Michael Saylor a lot and currently he's under attack. As I've told you he would be. Go back to the Big Boy episode. Please watch the episode. I think it's one of the top ten episodes we've ever done.
Speaker 4: If he would have just.
Speaker 3: Had vall VTI, Apple, Microsoft or an Amazon and that portfolio, he wouldn't have the same pressure that he's currently under.
Speaker 4: Amazon is run like a machine.
Speaker 3: And when you look at the competitive landscape, they don't have Target isn't better, Wish isn't better, Shift isn't better, Walmart dot Com isn't better. Ali Baba isn't better. They have no competitors around that makes you want to switch. And when you're talking economic modes, trust is the biggest one of all that you want to have. And with the stock splitting or people looking for savings, looking for convenience, especially if you're a parent, They're going to have another twenty and thirty year run that I think is going to be unprecedented. And they're moving heavier into the medical space as well, which would give them a huge leg up over most of their competitors.
Speaker 5: I thought she was gonna leave up the medical I'm glad you brought that up. I'm going to touch on the media really quickly because it's a big space that they haven't kind of conquered yet. But they're in there. Right. So when we talk about media, obviously they have their own shows, they've got live sports, they did the deal with the Major League Baseball. But they're coming into this this this area that we know a little bit about that and that is in podcasting. So they've seen it, right, They've mastered the audio book with audible, right, and so now how do we master the next genre of that audiobook and that would be podcasting. So they're stepping into that space. And over the last week, man, they did something very incredible that no one paid attention to. They put out that Lord of the Ring show. It did twenty five million, twenty five million views, right, So like in contrast, right, what is the pay I got to see the numbers on what they paid for. HBO Max put out Game of Thrones, right, the new one, right the Dragons, Oucer Dragons. It debuted that with ten million of view ten million viewers. And then I think the second one last Sunday, did like ten point two, which is great. You're talking about twenty five million people watch that Lord of the Rings. That that new show on Amazon. So when you're talking about now streaming like this is Jesus, they really like they can really step into a space because everybody that has Amazon Prime has Amazon as a streaming service as well, So you're already hooked in because most people who sign up for it are going to do Prime and get the two day ship in, but you also get the media service with it.
Speaker 3: So a couple of poison yeah, and a great part on the media side, the big lesson I want everyone to take away and I probably shouldn't even say this, but your in goal for your brand shit to end up being a conglomerate.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, your camera's flilling. It just went, yeah, it's stopped. Now you good?
Speaker 3: So I can't talk with my hands listen like Lord of the Rings. I No, that's a lot to spend on the show. A can we can we get a period piece show that we need to do because that's a lot of vidership shout out to a bed. He was walking me through TV numbers. To have twenty three million people watching one thing is absolutely amazing. But if you look, even though they have not dominated media yet, look how long it took Apple TV to get good. Like when I first got the Apple TV box, it wasn't much on their it was clunky, but over time.
Speaker 4: They developed it.
Speaker 3: When an oscar now whenever they developed a version of Breaking Bad or House of Cards or The Walking Dead, and they have millions of people tuned in great. Same with Amazon. They're moving into the podcast space. I know Charlemagne and Kevin Hard are doing something with them. So they getting hired listenership when they have a hit TV show. And we've been talking about the super Bowl and I know some people were like, hey, I started in the comments the NFL will never give up the rights for the super Bowl to a streaming service.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what if they are from twenty two billion dollars?
Speaker 5: Can you watch the super Bowl on YouTube TV? Yeah? I think so, yeah, So, I mean it's part it's they have like streaming rights like so YouTube TV if you if you pay, I think like the seventy the forty nine dollars, seventy nine dollars memanship, you can you can watch the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: And look at the share of all online sales and twenty twenty one was fifty six point seven percent of all sales just Amazon.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Like shoddy Troy Mike, what.
Speaker 3: We need to do to get fifty percent, fifty six percent of listenership just to be for us a business, like when you have that much market share, like when people think to buy something, they're literally thinking your company.
Speaker 4: I never hear anybody say, hey, I need to go to.
Speaker 3: And let's be honest, even in two thousand and seven, in two thousand and eight, going to see your or even in some cases home deeparts to be. Yesterday he was doing appliing shopping shout out to all the good man that you know, got to go applying shopping with.
Speaker 4: With wives and stuff like that. I'm not there yet, but those experiences are not nice.
Speaker 3: And back in the day when I would watch a Blockbuster or go to Blockbuster get candy, you can literally watch a movie on Amazon or the Popcorn the day before, have it or maybe even have it there the same day, have fun, watch the same amount of shows and waste less time. And they are responsible for fifty six point seven percent of all sales online.
Speaker 4: That is a legal cartel.
Speaker 5: And we spoke about the infrastructure. We spoke about infrastructure in terms of like, hey, they're quietly building like every four years, they just quietly build more factories. Right, so now it's not two day shipping. Now, it's same day shipping. Now it's you know, the next thing is like, hey, your medication will be there in four hours. So like they're quietly doing these things. Yeah, and they're just building and building infrastry.
Speaker 3: Man and then wait till they start delivering you know, house calls and doctor visits to your house and they help America get healthier.
Speaker 4: That's going to be something.
Speaker 3: And also then if they have Whole food so now they can tell you, hey, you want to this doctor. I know the data is supposed to be separated, but we want America to be healthier because one of the biggest expenses that we have is healthcare. If I was at Amazon, I would position it, Okay, eat healthier. Here's a plant based lifestyle that everyone can agree agree upon. We need to redo the food pyramid because it's not actually what we are supposed to be eating.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of lobbying that went into that.
Speaker 3: So now you can get your food from Whole Foods, the vitamins from Amazon, exercise programs on Amazon, what you listen to make your life better, and all the health and wellness folks. Just in that healthcare space, they'll be able to dominate, but to have the trust that they do.
Speaker 4: And then Amazon Web Services on top of it, it's hard to argue why.
Speaker 5: Like the revenue business, it's on pace to rival Alphabet if not past it over the next two years.
Speaker 4: Those are the one of two.
Speaker 3: Those are like the Drake and j Cole right now Amazon, So I would say Amazon is well. Google is Drake and Amazon is Jacole right now. Both are great to have it. If I'm loosen, I want both. I want everyone to stop competing about which one is better. It's not about which one is better if it's about which one you should have in your portfolio, and the answer is usually both. Same with real estate, you need business media real estate you need long term investing. You need short term investing because now in a recession, you need as many revenue streams as possible. I remember when I said maybe two years ago, you need twenty eight streams of revenue and everyone's like, hey, you're crazy. And now I'm seeing more entrepreneurs be like, man, I'm up to twenty Thank you for telling me, because when this recession hits, if you didn't have twelve or thirteen, you're in a lot of trouble. So I think Amazon's one of the greatest companies ever created. And also historically the retail s has been a horrible experience and horrible to invest in.
Speaker 4: They've done an amazing job.
Speaker 5: Shout the cold he's going to cover two K. Really? Yeah, you got the cover to k the Dreamers edition, shout the Dreamer Wow. So all right, So that's that we got them all. Montana, So which one is better?
Speaker 2: And put it in chat? Do you think Fang is better? Things? Lineup? Is Meta? Amazon, Apple? Netflix? In Google? Or do you think montanas is better with Microsoft, Apple, Tesla, Googlen Video and Amazon? Put it put in chat? Put in chat? Which one you think is better? Fang or maintaina.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so Montana, they gotta They obviously remove Netflix.
Speaker 2: The big the biggest ones are the Fang has uh Meta and they have Netflix, and those are the two Vegas. Mantaina has Microsoft, Tesla and the video because Google, Amazon and Apple and both yep. So it really comes down to Micro, Microsoft, Tesla and in Vidio Video versus Meta and Netflix. Who wins?
Speaker 4: Who? Okay, okay, hold up, we're match. What's the line up again?
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna do my uh Stan van Gundy after this, all right.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so you're gonna you're gonn You're gonna do your Mark Jackson.
Speaker 2: To make it as easy as possible, let's just do a three on two because the other the other ones already in it. So Microsoft, Tesla and in Video versus Meta and uh Netflix.
Speaker 3: Okay, Microsoft would be lebron second year with the heat, Tesla would be Janni's and Video would be Luca.
Speaker 5: I'll say job, Okay, I'm good with that. Okay, Okay, Meta.
Speaker 3: Anthony Davis when he's hurt, shout a ad. I want a problem about in Chicago right?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Netflix is John Wall. I love you, John, I want a problems. I want them smoke. I love you and your family, so about everybody in each town, everybody in DC. Let me alone, John, I love you, but used to be incredible, but now they're on the down cycle of their career. John Sally, please provide me some protection from John Wall, please, Charles Barkley, So, yes.
Speaker 2: There you have it. That sounds like a blowout victory to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I know what's going And listen to.
Speaker 3: Tattoo index no stress, like I keep saying, like investment is not hard, and I was having this conversation with Pierre, like nothing in life is really complicated. We assume is make it complicated because we want to stop the process of walking into greatness. This will I always say everything about the merchandise you guys create for the fashion line. You could have had ninety four more sayings. It's smart to just stick with one that works. Too many exkus, too many problems. Please put that in check. Vo Vti Apple, Microsoft amazing on the crypto side, Bitcoin, Ata Ethereum. Pick a dark horse and you're good. The most important thing is to reinvest. Like imagine if Earn your leser changed the company name every week in Redpan to change the name every week, you wouldn't be able.
Speaker 4: To trust it.
Speaker 3: So a lot of times when you're trying to find more, more advice, more insight, a different portfolio, because let's be honest, if you invest in the vo o Vti Apple, Microsoft as scary as it was. If you invested in the Apple, Apple is close to getting back to it's all time Highcrosoft is setting the world on fire, and we brought you this strategy and mentioned Microsoft Tesla and Video AMD way before these other analysts.
Speaker 2: Did my graduates from my school being forced back drop bags, drop Mike, drop back, drop.
Speaker 6: Drop, Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 3: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 5: Everything.
Speaker 4: Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 6: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 4: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach.
Speaker 3: One more question.
Speaker 8: Played the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day.
Speaker 3: Peace.
Speaker 8: Responsible to be eighteen years or older to purchase plate or claim