Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone tap?
Speaker 2: What's the phone tap all about?
Speaker 1: So Jeffy wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Darren. Now Darren does overnights, gets home and goes straight to sleep. So we decided let's give Darren some wake up calls with the little Saint Patrick's Day flair to it?
Speaker 2: All right, what could go wrong? Let's see here we who hellow especially Saint Patty's Day? Missy, I'm the lepri crapper. I'm a liprick con and I'm a mean green wrapper. Back in Ireland they called me liprick crap. I want to go to the end of your rainbow on my brain.
Speaker 1: Yo, the green coat you got the scuffy red beer sucked on your chalet?
Speaker 2: That was weird. Hello, Hello, Why the libriate crapper and the battle again on Saint Patty's Day? Let me be your friend. Up to your way to capture me. Maxical power can lead you to God. Who is this is this? Darren? Stop it? Man? Is this it's Saint Patty's say, Darren, I'll give you three weeks. You know my name? Man, you're seriously it's not funny, dude. What whatever you're doing, it's not funny today. If you think it's funny, I did wake me up and I got another thing covered for you. Dude. Bye bye, Wait, walk to the door, work. I kick your act against the wall. If you keep calling this, I'm gonna put your head from boy. Do you understand me? I know it, but you called me your daddarn. I'll give you three weeks. You pull down what's the same, Patty? Say both? Let you pull down my pipe. I'll show you something that wishes along back pipe and me lucky?
Speaker 1: Are you screaming? Those who've seen it know it's bigger than the.
Speaker 2: Pitties on the ground. I will squeek you. Oh, put you tayble switch your damp, bitch. I'm not filling out with you. Have a happy same pass. Completely had it with your boot, Karen. What who are you talking to? Damn it? I keep getting his phone call from the idiot. He's yelling at me in this leprechaun voice. Every time I try to fall back to sleep. Their phone rings again. I don't recognize the number. I don't know who this is. This happened today, yes, but after them morning. I think I think Mitchell has someone calling me just trying to put a part of my miss working. O God, I can please can? They just completely messed up what they were supposed to call you at eight am and wake you up? They supposed to be That's exactly what they did. They called me at eight am. What the you're thinking of? Someone called me at eight am? I just thought I was just sleep for forty five minutes. Do you out of your mind? Well? They weren't supposed to like yell at you. It was supposed to be like cutetter, What are you supposed to do? You have? You have? You have? Some company called me at eight in the morning when you know when you know I'm at the borrow night it's your favorite holiday. I thought you would like it, it was supposed to. I don't relax. I haven't slept in two days. This is my one chance to catch up before the weekend. Hey Darren, Darren, what hell is this now? Darren?
Speaker 1: My name is Garrett, and my little leprechaun over there, his name's Ronnie. Oh happy Saint Patrick's d You.
Speaker 2: Just got phone tapped by your girlfriend, debut, mean man, Jesus Christ, are you wearing green. You guys, suck man
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant's phone tap