Speaker 1: All right, we're good.
Speaker 2: You like.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boys, hanging with the face, betting on the game. No woman's gonna tell us what.
Speaker 4: Knop be.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 3: Just drinking beer and making that noise.
Speaker 4: Baby, I'm hanging.
Speaker 3: With the feelers, busting with.
Speaker 5: The boys, bro.
Speaker 4: The ground.
Speaker 5: He didn't know who Caitlyn Clark was.
Speaker 4: No injuries, Yeah, legit. When they said that, I kind of just said the You know, when you're in a group of people and everybody else gets the jokes, you smile and laughing. All right, dude, say yeah, dude, yeah, no, she's great. But in my head, I was like, Yo, who the fuck is Angelies and these boys back? You always talking about porn stars and stuff, So I assumed No, Taylor, little dude was like, you're gonna get canceled for this.
Speaker 1: That makes you sexist.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that makes me.
Speaker 5: Maybe all of it.
Speaker 6: You knew Kaitlyn Clark was right, and she's white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is white. But she's also the reason why I know about Kaylyn Clark because of Jersey Jerry, honestly, because he did the Jerry after Dark and that's when he was like beating her record. Was like who is this chick? And then she was like fair the be all end all yeah of women's basketball, and legitimately it's put women basketball back in the mark, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think it's helped a lot, George, it helps a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah helps.
Speaker 1: I'm a Kaitlyn Clark stand like I but yeah, iwa yeah, ah, I am. It's hard to not like her, Like if she was like a dick all the time, then it'd be easy to hate her because like when you're super copypive, it's like she handles every question with ease.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you met her personally?
Speaker 4: Awesome? She's a god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what it is like she would vie with the boys.
Speaker 5: She texted me the thing we get her on I think at some point seems like.
Speaker 4: You have a bout at two you sorrow on McAfee and she was talking about how you had me on once a week.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We watched her play and then she's like, I really want to go crushing beers with you, but we have an early practice tomorrow Sawmoner, and it was like in the end, it was in the is the second round of the n C of a tournament, She's I'd love to go crush beers, but go to bed.
Speaker 5: I was like you girl, dude that you want a championship to go win? No speaking a champions speaking of championships. The Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 4: Yeah we've been rolling.
Speaker 1: Oh sick.
Speaker 5: Busting with the Boys is presented by the Chevy Soverado. This is a Chevy Truck podcast, the greatest trucks ever built in. Our good friends at Chevrolet have been a big part of the bust and family and even our personal lives.
Speaker 4: You know your boy has the z R two, the Chevy.
Speaker 5: Silverado, longtime awesome partner of the show, A truck with commanding and unstoppable grit, just like our guest George Kittle, legendary capability and dependability as well. Find out yourself like so many the other boy He's had to Chevy dot com. Check out all this Chevy truck grit and build your own personal Silverado for do yourself projects, road trips, off road adventures, tailgates, whatever your thing is, it all starts with the Chevy truck.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: How many times have you read that?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 1: You know it's fun. I was on I got dropped off and uh, one of my buddies is about to buy a Chevy Silverado. Really yeah, he's been driving an Avalanche for years. No ac. I was like, yeah, you got that.
Speaker 4: That's old school two time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, And he was like, I was like, you're gonna get the AC fix. He was like, I'm just gonna buy a Silverado.
Speaker 5: I'm like, he's been listening to Avalanche. Had they had a They had a nice moment back in the day there were era. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't like how the bed had the little triangle.
Speaker 1: Thing, but it was so unique.
Speaker 5: Kind of messed with its first, but then you kind of came around because everybuddy would like deck it out and make it look sweet.
Speaker 4: You make it look sweet, and you're like, all right, this thing does kind of fuck.
Speaker 1: It was unique. Yeah, it definitely did.
Speaker 4: Hey, before we get off the Kaiplin Clark thing, where is she from? She from Iowa?
Speaker 1: Small town is I'm pretty sure I don't know where, but.
Speaker 4: That is kind of.
Speaker 1: I was born in Madison, but like I grew I was in Iowa from like six to sixteen. I consider that my home state. Yeah, I go back there more than do Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Wisconsin. I never played Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Were you never played at Green Bay?
Speaker 4: No, I played at Green Bay. I'm talking about in college Big ten. Three Big ten boys didn't here.
Speaker 1: I never played at Michigan or Michigan State, where the two I missed we played them. We played both away on my retort year, so I never got to travel.
Speaker 4: I never actually played Wisconsin home or a way. That's the only team that the only only game I missed in college was, like was Wisconsin my freshman year retro freshman year. We never played him again, so I never had the opportunity to play them.
Speaker 1: I didn't play MCTIL like when the conference like realigning STUF. Didn't play them until was my red shirt junior year. We played them then in my rechirt senior year.
Speaker 5: I wish I had never played them. Yeah, just like that surface.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys ever ranked the Big ten stadiums, like, like, what would be like top three stadiums your talk today, I would love to. Yeah, do that.
Speaker 5: I like that. I also thinking I just.
Speaker 1: Thought of that.
Speaker 5: You think cereals cereals.
Speaker 4: We haven't a cereal, But I do like the idea of doing big We are three big thing guys as well. Yeah, should we just start off the episode with some tears talk. Let's just switch it up and do tear talk. You want to take a second, we can take a second. I think I.
Speaker 5: Confident in who can't?
Speaker 1: Can you draft your own stadium?
Speaker 5: That should be I think you get that figured out.
Speaker 1: Off limit. Yeah yeah, well off limits can't draft your own stadium?
Speaker 4: Okay, A really good look on the internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got your back, dude.
Speaker 4: I think I know where I'm going with this. I think I did too.
Speaker 5: Started off, bro, you.
Speaker 1: Want to start it? No, or I'll start. My favorite stating the plan was Memorial Stadium. I think Nebraska's atmosphere is fantastic.
Speaker 4: Well, you're going one right away, starting off one?
Speaker 1: No one it okay, Hey, I'm sorry. I with one because it was always a sellout crowd and we always put in the last game of the year, and it was always like four something, so like the stakes were a little bit higher. I was three and oh there, which also makes great memories. But like the fact that they had to sell a crowd always loud, everybody's so polite, and like when you're going into playing Nebraska, our coach will always have like a meeting and be like like oh shit, don't don't fall for their politeness. They hate you just as much as we hate them. You just gotta go out there and get it, because like you'd walk in all the all the door holders would just be like, oh hey, hey, good luck today, hope you have a great time out there. Just the nicest, sweetest people let you into the locker room. So yeah, Memorial is always one of my favorites. We do have a good fan base like that they show they show up, dude, it's a fantastic fan base. It's kind not I don't like Nebraska, but I respect the hell of their state. Like it's a great and it's it's like, uh, there's only like two stadiums that go straight up in the Big ten and so like it feels like an NFL stadium.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yea, yeah, it is a good stadi.
Speaker 1: It's a great stay. It's a good atmosphere.
Speaker 4: The last time I was there, yeah, you're right, go ahead. What's your two?
Speaker 1: Oh? I was just I was just gonna be like a snake draft.
Speaker 4: You want to just change?
Speaker 5: Number one is uh Wisconsin when they did Camp Randall is great. It's jump around, right, yeah, jump around. When they get that going, that ship is rock and we got to play there in a night game against Russell Wilson. They beat our assick, but it was, uh, it was an electric atmosphere.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Wisconsin's my tier one for Big ten stadiums.
Speaker 4: My number one is going to go to Beaver Stadium Penn State. It was my my retro freshman year. We played them in October. They didn't do the wide out they had like literally everyone was wearing like Halloween costumes. I remember it was like third and nine, looking to my left and seeing Joe Paterno like on the on the line with me, like I can see him, and all was in the ball snap. I almost gave up a sack and it was like, holy shit, dude, that's fucking joke with Before. You know, yeah, Before, but it's loud, it's over the top. Yeah, you can barely hear yourself think. And uh, every time I played there was a night game, which I thought was just like the cool listening because Michigan didn't play a whole lot of NI games recently.
Speaker 5: That was a really cool. Bummed, I'm bummed I didn't get to experience like a real Penn State atmosphere because the only time we played there was the week of all the Sandusky stuff, So it was kind of weird. It's like you do the the prayer, you had, the moment of the field, it was, Yeah, it was the week they were thinking about canceling because the campus they were like rioting, throwing couches, couches, fires, and it was it was a wild moment and you kind of stayed with stayed in this eerie motel that shared a parking lot with like the orphanage Ur that that that building that Sandusky was known for, and so it was just.
Speaker 4: A weird vibe.
Speaker 5: That week was a weird vibe. So I never got to.
Speaker 1: Experience Beaver Stadium my red shirt senior year. We played there on a night game and it was when like what was the song with Black Beetle? Like everyone froze on camera?
Speaker 5: What oh yeah, yeah black Beetle.
Speaker 1: And it's like a song and like during like the chorus, you would like hold everybody and like the camera no different one.
Speaker 5: Boys in the locker room. Yeah, the boys in the locker room would try to get it going and everybody kind of freezes it.
Speaker 1: But then like a camera would walk around. Yeah they'll show you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I think we're thinking of the same thing. Yeah, am I not? I'm getting the Harlem Shake. Yeah Shake was a nice little but it was a fun time.
Speaker 1: We lost, a fun time. People start doing We lost by thirty and like like right started the third quarter, they did a black Beetle cam and the whole stadium froze. Penn State does their own version of Black Beetle in the locker room. The whole stadium freezes, and they have like a the sky camerin around the whole stadium as we're losing by like twenty four points.
Speaker 4: That's epic.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, it was fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So this this is the same thing as Harlem Shake, just a different song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, essentially.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, it's not the same thing because the Harlem Shak was one person kind of freaking out and everyone doing their thing and then all of a sudden it be like yeah, yeah, it'd be insane.
Speaker 5: Shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember the Steelers did one of these little Beatle deals you guys are talking about, and it was James Harrison and he's splitally holding like halfway up a pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm remember that.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh my god, um.
Speaker 5: We might have to do it, to bring it back. Just with this episode.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, just watching that and I came it was raining all wide out. It was about twenty four something. Just watching I was like, this is sick.
Speaker 5: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Let's see my number two.
Speaker 4: What's ross Aid Stadium?
Speaker 5: Is that Northwestern?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Maybe let's see. I never played in Michigan or Michigan State, so I can't, you know, hold those I'm going to say, Okay, you took Wisconsin was definitely a two for me. I can't pick Kennick.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I always enjoyed.
Speaker 4: Oh, we can't pick who you guys picked, George, just turn this Tier Talk in Tier Talk is now a snake draft.
Speaker 5: Who is your number one?
Speaker 4: Yours?
Speaker 5: It was Nebraska?
Speaker 4: My one was Wisconsin. All Right, I'm pretty safe.
Speaker 5: You guys just gotta tell me the rules changed your four time on the pod.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a minute though.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Tier Talk is like a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's just do that thing.
Speaker 5: But well, the way we usually do it is you talk about your three, you talk about your two, you talk about your one.
Speaker 1: Why do you tell me it's been a year? Man?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you've been a lot of people excited about you. You were excited about coming on doing this, but we can turn this tier talking to a draft, they're all off the boards were already. Once you're in, it's a sin. Let's keep going.
Speaker 1: I don't like how they've added the new PAC twelve teams that pack whatever it is. That's that's tough because I've never played there either. I'm gonna go Northwestern eleven am kickoff because they know.
Speaker 5: You're gonna beat their ass. It's early, it's gonna you're gonna get home.
Speaker 1: That is a game that proves that you love football, like you're not gonna get like unless it's a night game, like they're staying like they're fans with trailed for like a night game, like a big game. When they were decent, like the two times we played them, they weren't very good. We had like we had to call it five to ten thousand people in the stands and they had maybe like four thousand people in the stands.
Speaker 5: It's basically a home game away from home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not like it's it's not gonna sell it out. It's like yeah, off the stadium's film maybe and campus beautiful campus, but like you win there like that means you love football, Like showing up to playing that eleven o'clock kickoff, that's just grit. Like that's what that's been.
Speaker 4: Do you take care of business?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a.
Speaker 4: Very rare No one's watching, even the scouts. I throw this film away.
Speaker 1: It's a gritty game. Yeah, So like I always appreciate that, and like that's one of my favorite, Like I can't wait till it's in December. And like you sail A or USCS to go to Northwestern front eleven.
Speaker 4: A pick, there's no there's no chance, there's no chance they'll go and answer the bell.
Speaker 1: They've never experienced that type of foot before. So like I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you when you said Northwestern, I was completely against you, but your explanation of why totally I'm back.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like it's it's big ten football to its core.
Speaker 5: It really it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be ten punts and say like it's either going to be like thirteen to seven or it's gonna be like forty to ten. Like that's those are two games that you guys put up forty the year.
Speaker 4: We I was definitely ever put it forty.
Speaker 5: I think everybody thirteen to ten.
Speaker 1: Twenty fifteen. C J Bethet at quarter back. We averaged like twenty five a game. Okay, and Northwest we won forty to ten. That was a great game.
Speaker 4: Okay, you pulled out of your little brain right there. You can't remember to your top, but you were twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Wait when you went when you win football games, you remember those really well.
Speaker 4: No doubt you probably want a tier talk.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think I have.
Speaker 4: We did show to the games.
Speaker 1: We did video games. Oh I didn't. I didn't win that one. We did video games. Then we did one other one and I got crushed on that one for some reason.
Speaker 5: My second overall, my second round pick's going to go Ohio State Fair, the Planet, the Shoe, Planet, the Horseshoe.
Speaker 4: That's what they call right, Yeah, yeah, that's the primetime game.
Speaker 5: We got to play there at night of Unfortunately, I picked two stadiums that we got our ass beat in, but State Oha State Night game.
Speaker 4: My pick number two is going to go to the Indiana Hoosier Stadium.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: That was the first game I ever started, my first big ten game I ever started in. We ended up losing. It was a score fest. It was back with the nar Robinson Rich Rodriguez and it was literally I think there was over one hundred points scored in that game.
Speaker 1: Sick.
Speaker 4: It was insane. It came down no we want I remember that one last second on like a fourth quarter drive, and I don't want to get horny on you boys, but I remember after my second series being like, holy fuck, I'm playing in the Big ten as a red shirt freshmen. I turned around and then there was this girl. Because the student sections right behind the boys, for sure, there was this girl who had some major league jabos on her, and I just remember being like, big ten ballad. I'm like I can see her perfectly right now. And it was one the best looking gal but big ten football baby right in the heart of Indiana. It was just cool to me. So that is my monumer two.
Speaker 1: That's phenomenal. I only played there once. It was a night game and again CJ. Becker went off. He jumped over an entire like six guys for a touchdown.
Speaker 5: I never played in Indiana.
Speaker 1: It was a fun. It was they for some reason, they always would put up thirty points. It was just it was always got a little bit of an offense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many places did you not play? I missed two in the Big Ten? Well, like what stadium did you not play?
Speaker 5: We were only two years two years, we were two years in the Big ten. So there was some games.
Speaker 4: That's what that makes it full circle round all right, Okay, so yeah, Indiana is my number two.
Speaker 1: I respect my round, my number three. I'm gonna go Minnesota.
Speaker 4: I like that pick.
Speaker 1: It's a salt pick pick. No, it was solid because one, I bet I've gotten my We lost by fifty there one time, like Max Williams had three touchdowns on us. One time it was on Reil like insane touchdowns. And then we but like I've also been there where we like had to win huge games. We won like twelve to six. We ran the ball like fifty five times like it was sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was it.
Speaker 1: That was Those are fun games for us old school football, yes, and then like but every time we played Minnesota, it's a river. And then it's also that's my favorite trophy. It's the Floyd of Rosedale. So it's just a giant bronze pig that weighs like has to be over like one hundred fifty two hundred pounds and like you can't carry it by yourself, like you're holding out with like two other guys and it's just this big bronze pig. That was one of my favorite trophies. So I'm a huge fan of playing Okska.
Speaker 4: Fun fact about the Gophers, they played the most trophy games of any d one school.
Speaker 1: Do they really how many?
Speaker 4: No? I think it's like around seven. Thought crazy.
Speaker 1: I think I was like four or five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they play Wisconsin for one, Michigan for one, y'all for one.
Speaker 5: There's a whole bunch of Probably. You gotta love how those just gritty teams got to just play for something every game they were there.
Speaker 4: I gotta make it up. They were my second offer I forgot. I remember going up there because my dad went to University of Minnesota. Oh cool, And that was like one of their selling points to me is they showed me an empty trophy case that we play for the most trophy games.
Speaker 1: That's tough. It is a tough look, man, It's a tough Empty trophy cases are not good.
Speaker 4: I also love how Minnesota like buys into their culture about how cold it is there and they refuse to have a dome. It's like an open stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's just used to have the dome, but they got rid of it what like that was like two thousand and four.
Speaker 4: They are yeah, a while ago, and now they have it all open. I think it's really cool.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan of it, dude. Fun fact too was that it's like after my retro junior year something. It was when UH Minnesota Vikings they didn't have their new stadium yet, so they're playing at the Golden Gopher Stadium and I went when it was Minnesota versus Seattle wild card round. It was like negative something degrees and UH Minnesota ended up missing a field goal. Yeah that one. I was at that game so cold, and from where we were sitting, like the whole half of the stadium on our side thought the kick went in. So I when I was celebrating because you couldn't see it, like the sun was like in your eyes. You couldn't see anything. And then you saw Seattle celebrating and everyone's like, wait, what happened? But just like I was sitting there like eight layers deep with my dad. It was a great time, bro. When we played at Minnesota. I think it was my junior year, Jared Allen attended the game and he was like, you know, he was still in the league. So it was just so sick seeing Jared Allen just be there and what a.
Speaker 5: Stud too, Like he's such a good dude. Yeah, you guys, you do the I met.
Speaker 1: I've them a couple of times curling, curling.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say the help me, help me out, help me out curling. Yeah, that's that's what Yeah, snipe, give me Kinnick stadium. Please do give me Kinnick Stadium. Yeah. Playing at Iowa, the fans are right up on top of you, which I think makes this, yeah, a lot of fun because Iowa talks a lot of shit.
Speaker 1: That side of the stadium talks a lot of shit. This our side is like, good job, guys, you're doing other side angry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're right on you. So I think that's what gives them the nod. And then the one time we played at Iowa, it was the coldest game I've been that Yeah. I was like, I was we only won like thirteen to six.
Speaker 1: Or I was read starting that year, so I was on the sideline and we weren't allowed if you were a tight end off the lineman allowed to sleeves.
Speaker 5: We were doing all that stuff too, So dudes are just you know, with the with the whale fat, you're just putting.
Speaker 4: Over the whale fat, the masoline, the vasaline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't have a whale fat. The red shirt guys weren't allowed to have the coats either because we didn't have enough apparently for the whole team. And so I'm staying there, no sleeves, just like this for three hours. Oh it was a minute.
Speaker 4: You get out of the cold when you're in that state, and how it almost hurts to be warm for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't even take a shower because it burns your skin.
Speaker 4: Or after games in November, when you take your shoulder pads off, it's just your bellies all pink and the rest of it's kind of still pasty white.
Speaker 5: From And they got the do you guys still got the pink locker room? Oh yeah, that is they got the pink locker room for the psych which.
Speaker 4: Is a hilarious. And they do cotton candy fragrance. Who is coming through the door, all right, Tell them to be a little easier than that thing. Yeah, So who are.
Speaker 1: Your Threewa, Nebraska, Minnesota, No, sorry, Nebraska, Northwestern Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Wisconsin, Ohio State, Iowa.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you can pick Michigan because I.
Speaker 4: Know Michigan's going undrafted. I'm not allowed to. I'm not allowed to. Yeah, yeah, to take them, which it is understandable. The it's the number number that Michigan has perdue is my least favorite stadium ever.
Speaker 1: I know I got hurt there, so it's not my.
Speaker 4: Favorite and just falling there. But when they had and oh yeah, that was my Rechard freshman year. Starting my first year, starting, I played against Cameron Hayward, Ryan Carrigan, Mercy Witney, Whitney, Merciless. The only game I missed was against Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: Who was J. J.
Speaker 4: Watt and uh Adrian Claiborne from Welcome to the Big. I remember being likely.
Speaker 5: With little his arm Yeah.
Speaker 4: Coming on with that chop. Dude, he just had his head was this fucking big.
Speaker 1: He's a monster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't know who else I can take.
Speaker 5: I guess Champagne.
Speaker 4: No, Champagne's garbage.
Speaker 1: I think produced more fun than Illinois.
Speaker 5: He took Michigan State.
Speaker 1: He can't take Michigan State.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, no, I have horrible memories being in Michigan State. Horrible.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take Illinois.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take Illinois. It does have a unique scent to it when you're going, when you're driving the buses. It's not loud, it's not big. But for whatever reason, they always had like a first round draft pick. Yeah, every every seven years. It would just be like a blow average team, that crazy talent. We played the Whitney Merciless. We played there was a beast there.
Speaker 1: dB that went to Seattle last year, rookie you know I'm talking about. Yeah, I think it might be. There's multiple Witherspoons in the NFL. I'm pretty sure, but I think that's him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's player was He was a Missoo linebacker.
Speaker 1: It's a Witherspoon though, I know that, Okay, But we played there once and it was like a wind storm. I get some win advisory and like Learry, you would stand at midfield and if you spit in one direction, the spit's going that way. If you spit facing that way, the spit's going that way. Like it was a tornado because like there's four openings in the stadium and it would just twirl it. Like we ran the ball forty times through the ball like three times.
Speaker 4: That as an off it's a lineman. That's like, this is gonna be the best day. Oh yeah, you couldn't have no stress about past protection.
Speaker 1: Do There was like there were negative yardage punts and like we had a puner. I think we had two punk returned touchdowns, like because they just like rugby them straight down and like they didn't get out at all in protection and so like our guys just got like a thirty yeard head start running back at him.
Speaker 4: That is wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a fun one.
Speaker 5: It was a good draft.
Speaker 4: I didn't like the fact that I had to play Illinois Mine, I know, but the fact that what's I could have used Rose Bowl because we played at U c l A my senior year would have been fun. But I like, I like Iowa.
Speaker 5: I think playing at Iowa.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: It was cool.
Speaker 5: It was all right, it's people, don't It's not like it's U c l A. So not a lot of people were showing up, you know what I mean. But you just think it's dope because you're playing at a history granddaddy. Yeah, you're playing at Ye.
Speaker 4: It was an early game.
Speaker 2: Nobody picked the Big House.
Speaker 4: No one picked the Big House, but George didn't play there. I didn't play there, So Michigan.
Speaker 1: I would have picked it.
Speaker 5: If I look at if I look at this though, my choices that I picked, I just think that it's tough. They would have been my next pick well.
Speaker 4: And also will never did well at Michigan.
Speaker 5: I didn't do well. And know how state in Wisconsin either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, but we know this though, and I know you have the thing against Michigan because it were national champs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: But that's fair.
Speaker 5: Did not play into this at whatsoever. All right, we all know, we all know him biasedly, Like the Big House isn't like the most riot style stadium.
Speaker 4: No, you're right, and that's exactly what it is. What they need to do is take those suits, wrap them all the way around.
Speaker 5: It'd probably be different if you know when we played because my senior year we were at Nebraska, but if we were a night game at Michigan, that was like for something. Because we did. We got our ass beat by you guys, and it was an early game. It was cloudy, and again it's not like the most it's not like the loudest stadium to begin with. But if it was like a night game, I'm sure I would have I'm sure I would have snapped it.
Speaker 4: I want to give an honorable mention to a non Big Ten team.
Speaker 1: Yeah go never played there? Really, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 4: Because that was one of the biggest Michigan at the second game of the year, and it was like, you know, warrant, these guys are part of the Big Ten and it was always just a good, hard fought.
Speaker 5: They had a couple like you had an iconic game with that was a.
Speaker 1: Michigan The night game was is that the crazy jerseys?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they had the referees with the little hats on the little newspaper boy hats. Yeah, man Tito Manalo and I actually rewatched that game because the Big Ten did like a legendary games thing and like, hey, we're gonna interview on this. I rewatched the game. We played so bad, like we were so terrible. We just like fell into luck.
Speaker 5: It was a turnover.
Speaker 4: The teams kept turning the ball over the first half. Really, the second half was the only good part of the game. I think the only replay they showed Nebraska.
Speaker 5: Game is the Big ten championship where we just get absolutely stopped by Wisconsin. Yeah, just watched that Bell hit.
Speaker 4: That's the only of that maybe top five.
Speaker 1: I was with Debo and he's like, I don't know what you're talking about. Show them the c hes, like, yep, I remember that.
Speaker 5: Like a lawn chair murdered. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, ten?
Speaker 5: Oh no, yeah, that's top five nasties hits of all time. It has to.
Speaker 1: Be that hurts so bad.
Speaker 4: And knowing meeting Kenny and Nebraska him being such a good dude.
Speaker 5: He is, he is just violent and he even knew, and he knew when he just killed that man.
Speaker 4: We were talking the other day. Was that Borland by the way forty four? Yeah Borland?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was was a fucking monster.
Speaker 1: He saw this guy get murdered.
Speaker 4: We were talking last week about how this comes up all the time, this game any like four or five times a year. Yeah, this resurface isn't just murders.
Speaker 1: Will's who was a running back? Was that ball?
Speaker 5: Who who wasn't like a nanny ball? James White and Melvin Gordon all ran for like two hundred yards.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they did shut up. Oh my god, that is dude, I forgot my god, they did. That's crazy. Oh that's quite the slow mae. Dude, damn fifty that was that?
Speaker 4: That The amount of yards is on my shoe. Yeah, Iowa.
Speaker 5: I always enjoyed Iowa quite a bit.
Speaker 1: It's a great stadium.
Speaker 4: There's just a bunch of white guys, just everyone just kind of playing gap sound defense. We were in the red zone and it's uh Iowa one time and I think it was a thirteen second protection because I was just continuing den just running around back there and end up being a touchdo. I don't think we ever won though they were one and three.
Speaker 1: Was that the night game?
Speaker 4: It was a night game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was. I was in standing room only. I was up there. I didn't I didn't have seats. My dad watched it up there because like we did something like the high schools would clean out the stadium and so that they gave some the high school sudents extra tickets, and so I just stood up there in like the corner of the end zone for the entire game.
Speaker 5: No, ship, that was great, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: No, look at me going to your games before we were your friends.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Look at support. Did well ever do that? That's wild?
Speaker 5: No, we're talking about it.
Speaker 1: I probably saw you play too.
Speaker 4: We talk about sport, talking about support right now.
Speaker 1: Obwauly aw you played too.
Speaker 4: I'm just we've had a week.
Speaker 1: You've had a week.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you caught the type of week we've had.
Speaker 1: No. I talked to both of you on the phone like a couple days ago. Don't pretend that we didn't. It's crazy. I called you both.
Speaker 5: Sorry, there's a lot of PTSD running through my head right now. George something like that.
Speaker 4: It was Helen back. Yeah, right, Vegas, Nashville. Is it gonna happen? Is it not going to happen? Is they have a good leader? Obviously the answer is no. But he wants to say that. He is, like, there's a whole bunch of back and forth on everything. Yeah, at the end of the day, it's still happening. It be awesome.
Speaker 1: I had no doubts in you guys.
Speaker 5: Are you coming to Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it a Nashville?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: When we when we were on FaceTime, you said, hey.
Speaker 1: I said there's a ref I said, there's a possibility. Guys can convince me to come ref and that's next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: That's not what you said to me.
Speaker 1: I probably gave you. I said possibility to him.
Speaker 4: Though he calls me. I want you to know I already talked to Will, but I did try to call you first. I know you called me earlier at this one, but I'm down to ref It's like, all right, yeah, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta I'll find a refereger.
Speaker 5: And I bought him off with my daughter for five minutes. But George was calling in a supportive way to be like, hey, we have tight and you you want to come with the guys if.
Speaker 1: You want to come recruit a little bit, you want you want anybody to stay around for.
Speaker 5: The beer games because we were in it, so we do appreciate the ally ship.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm here to support the boys.
Speaker 4: It would be great to see it come and just be a champion. But now you're a referee.
Speaker 1: I don't bring the trophy because that thing has been proudly standing in my gym for the last year.
Speaker 4: We got to get that thing placked too.
Speaker 1: Oh it says fifty It was say fiftieth anniversaries when he says on.
Speaker 4: It two days before last year. I want you to a random trophy shop on eighth Avenue. Just picked one up.
Speaker 5: So do we take this opportunity? Like, are we getting to commit out of you for a referee?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Think I'm so scared to be heard again.
Speaker 1: I know June twenty fifth, June.
Speaker 5: Twenty fifth, it's on a Tuesday, at least commit awards ceremony.
Speaker 1: If I can be there, I will one hundred percent be there. I might have something that I'm doing that like from like twelve to four or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's probably so he won't be there.
Speaker 1: He won't be there, and that's okay, okay, and then when I show up it's going to be fun.
Speaker 4: It's one one thing that I've learned through this problem, says is I'm much rather somebody say something like that, then yes.
Speaker 1: And just why I can't. I need to look at my schedule, but I know I have something on Tuesday. I just don't know what time it starts.
Speaker 5: That's doubt him because we know how, we know how the bunder when you get when you Because at the end of the day, Dave did Dave pulling the rug out from the boys. It forced all of all this to happen and come up crazy.
Speaker 1: But the fact that it's in your backyard, it's gonna be really fun.
Speaker 4: Hold on home home.
Speaker 5: Why'd you say it like that, because you still gotta you still have to understand, like what happened.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Yeah, you understand what happened.
Speaker 5: But I feel like like we both agree that the way it got handled we disagree with, yeah very much so. But it doesn't come back here unless the boys back, get put, get put against the wall like that.
Speaker 4: I think we still could have came back here if you handled it differently, for sure. That's what I'm saying. Okay, all right, as long as we're going, I want that out there because I know Dave's gonna see that small little thing you said that essentially in his crazy brain will be like Will Compton just said, if it wasn't for me, it would not be a Nashville's fair.
Speaker 5: But also you know how his brain worked, right. But even the positive, even the positive has bin for that is the quote I got to say on the Unnamed show. Doesn't happen unless all that other stuff happens.
Speaker 1: That was a fantastic so another spin zone in my own brain was that what you guys had all the screens together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the unnamed show.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what that is.
Speaker 5: It came about because of just like something happened in the Barstool universe. I forget the exact.
Speaker 1: Moments, Like the same as the old rundown.
Speaker 5: Uh, it's similar, Like they talk about the bar the big headlines, and you got the guys who are kind of the main who who loved the chaos of it with Kirk Mianh and Dave Portnoy and Ryan Whitney. They both do a really good job of like festering whatever fire is happening at the time.
Speaker 4: What do you got?
Speaker 5: Is there you locking in right now?
Speaker 1: Three pieces that Lucy lock in.
Speaker 4: It's a good call too, a dial in dude. Yeah, I'll Lucy for a second talk about it. I just put for them bad boys in those uh Lucy breaker espresses. Lucy is obviously the obvious choice for true nicotine pouch connoisseurs. That's why they're the official nicotine pouch partner of Barstool Sports. Lucy pouches go up to twelve milligram strength and have unique shape that feels great. Lucy Breakers are the only pouches with a hydration capsule inside. There are totally a new kind of pouch only available from Lucy. Each Breaker pouch contains a hydration capsule that you can crack with your teeth before tossing it in your lip. The capsule release a burst of flavor that helps you release nicotine faster for an experience that you can't find in any other pouch. Dude, get Lucy ship straight to your door. Visit Lucy dot co. Forward slash bustin use promo code busting that's bussion to get twenty percent off your first order. Subscribe for another fifteen percent off. Shippings always free. Lucy products are for adults only of legal age and every order is age verified. Warning, this produc contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Speaker 1: All right, you're good.
Speaker 4: I had read the ad guy as.
Speaker 5: You were doing a great job.
Speaker 4: I was telling them.
Speaker 5: I was like, bro, I'm telling you now, I was like orgasm in your mouth.
Speaker 4: It is kind of the pouches because I know what you do.
Speaker 1: What what is the what is the little finger breaking? Like, what's what is that liquid that's breaking?
Speaker 5: And would you like to try it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I know you're I know you're rolling right now. All yeah, I do is just have a little taste.
Speaker 1: But like, what is it?
Speaker 4: It's a breaker? No, what's the what is the liquid that's breaking happiness?
Speaker 5: Yeah? A little flavor bomb, dude, you see a little beat in there, a little bb.
Speaker 4: It just it's a nice little deal, for sure, is a nice little deal.
Speaker 1: That's fair, dude.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about give your chiver.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what we would talk about.
Speaker 4: I want to hear how the process. How did they approach you about it? Because the receiver, you think receivers, Yeah, for sure, George Kittle gets called off. Awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm here. I think they try to do quarterback again, but they weren'tetting a lot of like support from around the league, Like a lot of teams said that no, our quarterback is not going to do it, and so they pivoted. And I got a call like literally like ten days before the first game of the season. They're like, hey, would you mind if we micd you up, put cameras around you and followed you to your house after games and like occasionally were like in your home. I was like, that seems like a lot, Yeah, it seems like a lot, and like at first I was a hard hard Now it was like absolutely not, I'm not going to do this, like I have full faith in like the football gods, and like it just felt like a it felt weird. And then but I'd never watched quarterbacks, so I finally I went and watched it and that I did a fantastic job about showing enough. And it also gives you an inside look to the players and like like what about the publicity gave like Kirk Cousins like people people are like he wasn't just like some guy like Kirk is a fantastic person, sense of humor, family guy, like everyone fell in love with him. Right, So I was like this all this is gonna do. It's like shows you an inside life, introduces people to your family. So I thought it was a cool thing. And it's like it ran by Peyton in the NFL. So anything that you weren't a huge fan of you don't have to put it in there, right, Yeah, So I was a fan of that. My wife Claire convinced me to do it. She's like this thing about like in ten years you can go back and watch it. You can show your kids this stuff. So sick and I was like, you know what, that's this fantastic selling point, and so we agreed to it and it was, uh, it was really fun. Like I'm used to being miked up, Like I don't really have an issue with that. So like the end game stuff was fine. They would like follow me in my car like on our drives home sometimes, which was different.
Speaker 5: Would that be a little awkward at first? And you just kind of get used.
Speaker 1: You got I got used to it after all. And what it was really fun too was they used NFL films on it, and so like most of the people that I was working with, I'd met them multiple times, Like the camera guys, they were so familiar. Yeah, and like they were all incredibly polite and like they were also only as invasive as you allowed them to be. So it's like, you guys aren't coming, I'm not going to see you for like two weeks besides game day. It's like then it'd be like, hey, we have a charity event like for the like a foundation of it for the Niners. If you guys want to come to that, Me and Debo will be there. You guys can come to that or and then like our studios handled all the in practice stuff, so I'd be miked up every other Thursday for practice. Was kind of fun, cause like those are conversations and things that go completely unnoticed.
Speaker 4: Was it fun too?
Speaker 5: And easier knowing that Debo was also doing and you guys are on the same squad.
Speaker 1: That was fun. That was a that was a cool time. And like I think because we've watched the whole thing now, I'm a fan of it. The way they intertwined me and Deebo's story is really cool. And so there's a lot of forty nine ers footage in there. It's really fun. I didn't really have any complaints about it, Like.
Speaker 5: And they let you. You get to watch it all and then if you have any corrections or anything you want to take out. Is that something you would let them know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, like whether it was like, hey, my wife doesn't like how like this angle? If this like there's a certain play that I thought you guys should use a different angle so you can actually see my run blocking skills here, like the close ups on the close ups on something else. It's like just use like a different like different film so you actually see the play like the way that it's supposed to be shown like just stuff like that, like creative ideas, and they were great that they worked with us on like almost everything, which was pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Did you ever hit like a point in the middle of the season where like, god, this is there's eight more weeks of this?
Speaker 1: No, not really, Like I said, it was as invasive as you allowed it to be. And so like we went through like four weeks, so they didn't come to my house once.
Speaker 5: Oh it's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, They're just like, hey, whatever you have on the table for it's like just let us know what. We have an opportunity to come see got So it's like one of those. The only thing that was weird to me was like like we had a Thursday night game and then we went off to like the coast to say, like a nice hotel like for two days, and like having them be there as like me and my wife were just hanging out trying to decompress, Like that was weird. They were only there for like an hour.
Speaker 5: But so like there's like a psychological thing of like it's just like right now, yeah, kind of have to be on a little bit with switches.
Speaker 1: On, and I just want to kick my feet up and like not think about anything at that moment. But like, like I said, they were they were very good about the whole thing, and like they were very efficient with their time. And when you work with the same camera guys every day, like you build a good relationship with them, and they were all fantastic.
Speaker 4: How did it pivot? Did you have your feeling change at all when the playoffs hit and everything just means more.
Speaker 1: Well, like they didn't come to my house once during the playoffs.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I think they followed me home once, like after maybe the Green Bay game, but like I didn't even see them again. M hm, So it was it was very low key during the playoffs.
Speaker 5: How does it get handled, like when injuries come involved? Well, because the Debo was injured in the middle of the year at one point. Yeah, like how does that work? Like, say you get injured.
Speaker 1: So like you just are not miked in practice and they just miked it up on the sideline for the game.
Speaker 5: And you kind of game plan like, hey, they just allow you to see this or allow you to do this.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like they can't come into the training room, they're not in the facilities, so it's like I don't know if you be even let him come to his house when he was injured. It's like it's again, it's like just as much as you give them, and it it's different because like, like justin Jefferson missed like a handful of games with his back and stuff, so like a big part of his thing is just rehabbing stuff. So I haven't watched his part yet, so I but my wife didn't said it's like very interesting, like just behind the scenes, like seeing somebody rehab from something.
Speaker 5: I think that's the most fascinating stuff. You know how all the boys are like when you're injured, like gals and flows of your own stuff mentally and just kind of being around the facility is like always cool to kind of see the behind the scenes on that.
Speaker 1: It will be cool. But like the only like my only complaint with the entire thing was that you have five guys between seventeen and twenty games and eight episodes.
Speaker 4: Do you think it should be more?
Speaker 1: It needs to be twelve episodes minimum. I just like that's what me and like me and Diebo talked about and we were just like it's just it's missing something like the rawness of it, like for example, every Thursday throughout the entire season, Like we're micd up on Thursdays and we go every other week, but every Thursday, me, Charlie Warner, Ross Dwelly, and my tight ends coach Brian Fleury would start to think called positivity Thursdays, and like we'd send us and it was during like a defensive period, right, so we'd have like ten minutes we're not doing anything, and we'd sit there and we'd say something positive about the person standing next to us, and we would rotate talk about different people every single week, which is something that like they did that we thought was like really cool, just like a positive reenforcement thing because the football season is really damn long. Yeah, and like I think like two of the three of us were dealing with injuries and it's just like sometimes you're just in your head, you know, So just hearing something like that when your guys were important. And I was a huge fan of that, but it didn't make the show because they just like we don't have enough space for it, and I was like, I think that's bs. Yeah, like just like just like because like I mean, there's a ton of footage, but just like I feel like it could be a little bit more personable if you had a couple more episodes. But besides that, the show's fantastic.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, if you have the content instead of squeezing it, we don't have the footage, just like, hey, since the content is good enough, like, let's just make a.
Speaker 4: Little bit more and let it go.
Speaker 5: Because they do they watching quarterback, they do such a fucking awesome jobs. I so stoked about the lineup with you guys. Of course, you got guys who like number one Justin was he got injured, he's also in a contract year. You got Debo, you got the energy of your guys's team loving football the way you guys love football, going in and out of injuries there and then having the Super Bowl run, like I think it's gonna be so awesome.
Speaker 1: It's it's really fun. So it's you, Debo, Jjjante Adams.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I feel like when I was watching the trailer, the trailer goes so hard juiced uff. Yes, absolutely, but when I thought it was literally like you, Debo and JJ, and then like halfway through the trailer also introduced Davante.
Speaker 5: And Whoa Adams Yeah rock excuse.
Speaker 4: Me, Fantasy team too, he was actually a stud for me this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had a great.
Speaker 4: Year and it's awesome. Do you imagine the amount of risk that Omaha and Netflix takes on when you're filming guys that are playing a injury.
Speaker 5: Rate risk sport.
Speaker 4: Crazy, dude, Just like what if all y'all just got taken by the Grim Reaper?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That or that, or like what if he's over? What if nobody made the playoffs?
Speaker 5: Yeah that too. Yeah, because you got Detroit, you got you guys, you got I think I mean Minnesota. We had a very interesting year. When Kurt goes down and all that, who else Davante the Raiders make a run as who's the head coach? Who's a peer? Ap gets the job? So yeah, a lot of good storylines that they got to follow.
Speaker 1: God, it's cool. It's gonna be sick, you guys are. Yeah, it's it's really fun.
Speaker 5: So you've seen every episode all the way through?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: When's it come out? In July tenth?
Speaker 1: Yes, we've premiere July ninth in La. Looking like a good flight to LA from Nashville on a Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No doubt, no doubt, just the middle of my work week.
Speaker 5: Who will make people fly to the West Coast in the middle of the week like that brutal.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, insane people road Yeah crazy. You can't be doing that on a Tuesday in the middle of a work.
Speaker 5: Season, in the middle of hot summer too.
Speaker 1: Like going, I mean, like ball cheez. Some would say, not me, some would not us.
Speaker 4: A lot of people would look at that and say that's a bad deal, but not us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not this podcast.
Speaker 1: Fun. The Receivers thing, though, One thing that was fun I did get to do. I got to go to uh it's called Netflix Upfronts, and it's like they show off all the shows that are coming to Netflix, like to all these giant marketing places and so like and I they I gotta do the Receivers thing. So I got to go on stage in front of like five one hundred people and I just kind of present for a minute. And but backstage I got to meet Kate Hudson, which is Fool's Goal is like my favorite romantic comedy. Yeah, so like I love Matthew Conaughe Kate Hudson's phenomenal, So like that was a that was a dream. And then Jamie Fox walked in and I gotta meet Jamie Fox, which was I was just like, hey man, goldg is one of my favorite songs of all time. So I said, nothing to do with my wife, it's just a jam really appreciate it, Like, out of.
Speaker 5: All the things you've done, I love gold Digger.
Speaker 1: That song is so good. He just laughed at me. It was he laughed at me. It was fantastic. And then my wife met the creator of I don't know what her name is, but the creator of Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, and Bridgerton she was there as well.
Speaker 5: Just big timers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like Claire's favorite show is Scandal. Yeah, Shanda Rhymes and she was super nice, and Claire was like starstruck. It was actually funny. She was like, it's my favorite.
Speaker 4: Sho Should I say something?
Speaker 5: So I go over there.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Cameron Diaz was there, but I didn't get to meet her. I know she was in and out pretty quick, but ross the room. I gotta watch her and Jamie Fox presented because they have like some spy or some TV show movie coming out. Looks good. We got to watch the trailer. It looks fun.
Speaker 4: Good to hear about Jamie Fox making a comeback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he looked great. He was wearing a nice suit too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Tall guy, short guy, not short, not short, that's all, that's all.
Speaker 1: Not short, Yeah, yeah, not short. He's uh. I mean, I'm got six feet tall at least.
Speaker 5: I wonder if they're still doing that. Remember when he had the idea of the Mike Tyson movie, he talked about the way it could start off.
Speaker 4: And come in. He explains that on that podcast, kind of re enacting Mike and his ability to like kind of paint the picture. Yeah, for you, you're just imagining all things. Have you seen that video? No, he's basically talking about who's.
Speaker 5: More talented than Jamie Fox?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he might be number one, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean justin Timberlakes. He's done a lot of stuff. I'm saying it's not close to Jamie, but I'm talking like those types of guys who can do a lot of different things and do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's the thing he's good at it.
Speaker 4: Have you heard him talking about like django and the process of that.
Speaker 1: I think when he a while ago, he was.
Speaker 4: On Howard Stern talking about that and he was like doing his lines all cool, and Terry was like cut, Come here for a second, Come talk to me, and he's like, you're a slave. He basically talks Jamie Foxx into like how he needs to act and then too much swag. He's like, then he's like he's a he's a slave. Then he's the hero, and like just the direction Quentin Tarantina was giving him, and then Leo having a hard time with the N word and all that stuff, and Jamie's like, listen, like we are property to you. And the next day Leo walks in and he's like, hey, what's up, love, how you doing?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 4: Just walks by. It doesn't even acknowledge him, just like the commitment from these cats. It's insane. Bro, that was insane, Like the hars ever laughed in a movie? Was the first Hangover?
Speaker 1: Yeah? First Hangovers was I would say, watched that with all my high school buddies.
Speaker 5: I was crying man wedding crashers.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I saw that in theaters.
Speaker 4: You're not a real one.
Speaker 5: When did that movie come out? Like Anchorman too?
Speaker 1: Ooh, Anchor Anchorman was fantastic.
Speaker 5: Anchorman was fantastic.
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude, Hangover one because it was just so unexpected.
Speaker 5: Out of nowhere, everything, no idea what to expect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like like like when when he jumped out of the back of the trunk for the first time and it starts beating with a crowbar, Like where did that come from? Like I thought of that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, And and it was just like and it was kind of like to uh, a different style of a comedy movie because you just got done with the wave of the Anchorman's the Will Ferrell stuff and everything else.
Speaker 1: And a fantastic I mean, like, dude, there's so many good one liners from the thang.
Speaker 4: Over to that movie is so good. It's well then they kind of killed it with the other two.
Speaker 1: I thought the second one wasn't horrible.
Speaker 4: The third one was like, we're just doing the same thing again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the third one wasn't very hard time with the second one was okay, like similar plotline, the fact that they're doing where were they like Taiwan or something like that. Something that was funny. Yeah, the Mike Tyson tattoo is so aggressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen that movie on. I've seen Hangover one a ton of times, but like two and I think I've only seen three, Like ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I saw both those in theaters and never really revisited just the first one though I thought.
Speaker 1: Was so good. You know, what's really tough, I've realized is like watching The Hangover or like other movies that use the F bomb a ton watch down this on like cable TV where they don't swear tough tough.
Speaker 4: First of were you watching cable TV yet?
Speaker 5: Now do you have cable I?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it's more like when I remember like watching it back in college and stuff like that, or like if you're in a hotel room FX. Yeah, you're in a hotel room. You wipe on it and you're like it's just not the same.
Speaker 4: It's twenty minutes and you're like, I'll finish this.
Speaker 5: You know what else is really difficult, but finding quality tickets to games. With game Time, you can find the best seats available. Whether you're hey, there's a Braves game going on where the cheapest ticket is twenty three dollars, that's right. Thanks to game Time, the official ticketing partner of Barsool Sports, you shouldn't have to worry when you buy tickets to your next big event. George, game Time is the fast and easy way to buy tickets to all sports, music, comedy and theater events near you. They have listen to this, George Flash deals for sudden discounts, Zone deals for when you're feeling flexible, and their lowest price guarantee, which means listen that if you can find the same seats for less anywhere else, they will credit you one hundred and ten percent of the difference. They'll give you money. No way for finding a lower price. Game Time is the best place for last minute seats with up to sixty percent off of your favorite events. So what are you waiting for? Go buy those tickets to that Braves game for twenty three dollars right now. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the app, create an account, and use code busting. We got you twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: Off for your first purchase.
Speaker 5: Terms apply. Download the game Time app today. Last minute ticket's lowest price is guaranteed.
Speaker 1: What a segue you like that? Are you a professional or something?
Speaker 5: No, we have a long way to go. Oh we're not very good at this.
Speaker 1: I'd seem pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every day's a process. Man. How many episodes we end? Now? Seventy nine sounds like that? Does it to eighty one?
Speaker 5: Still feel like we're two hundred and eighty one episodes of busting with the boys?
Speaker 1: What's the average length on those?
Speaker 2: In the idea around for Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good for you guys.
Speaker 4: Look at that clock right there, going god, we got another hour of this thing.
Speaker 1: I'm excited to hang out with you guys for another.
Speaker 5: Hour, staying thirty.
Speaker 4: I'm staying thirty.
Speaker 5: You excited for tight ending you this year? I'm very excited for what's going to be a wrinkle? What's gonna be another new wrinkle? Because I feel like I enjoy going every year, yep, and every year it seems to get better, whether it's it's the stuff around the on field activities as well, Like I think you do a really good job of keeping guys wanting to come back, so they they you know, when you do a year after year, it's like, all right, we're gonna go and do some drills and everything else. I think you guys in your team does a fantastic job of putting them in nice hotels downtown. You guys kind of building activities around it. What's a new wrinkle this year?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see two wrinkles that we have this year. I'll start with this, Uh, let's see the first day on the field stuff. We end it with bringing bridgestones, bringing an entire flag team of girl flag football players, and so we're gonna play flag football like with a bunch of somewhere between like ten and fourteen year olds, which I think that will.
Speaker 5: Be pretty football.
Speaker 1: Like we could be like all time quarterbacks and like throw to them and stuff and reference. So I think I think that would be pretty fun.
Speaker 4: Can we play?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably, if you guys want to show up for us, you want to play linebacker, I'll cover the middle. Oh I love that.
Speaker 4: I'll drop Tampa.
Speaker 1: Two, fantastic Tampa two every play. But besides that, the other cool thing I think we did bud Light rented out or was helping us throw. We runted out the Brooklyn Bowl downtown, which is a concert hall, and we have a full concert on Tuesday night. Uh there's general mission tickets like up to seven and fifty people can go. And then so there's two floors downstairs will be general mission. Upstairs will be like tight Ends and friends, and we have John Party, Nate Smith, Chase, Rice, Jelly Roll and.
Speaker 5: Then let's see, are they all confirmed back out?
Speaker 1: I hope they don't. They're confirmed. Jelly called me like two days ago to confirm it too, so I was hyped about that. We got whaling Stone, who I played with one of them at Iowa, and then Tyler Rich So we have a good lineup for it from like eight to eleven.
Speaker 5: So if you're listening right now tonight, because this is a Tuesday, as you're listening, general emission tickets, if they're not sold out already.
Speaker 1: No, I think there's so there's a handful left, so you know if you want to go to it. And then the fun thing too is all the money. Everything's everyone is performing for free and all the money gets to go back to charities and so like how it always ends is we raise money through our awesome sponsors, whoever it is, bud Light, Sharmon, Levi's, Gatorade, bridgetone, and then we like pay for everything and then whatever's left over we split between me, Travis, and Greg and we donate to our charities a choice. So it's pretty it's pretty cool. So like I always like get a SENTA check to that children's hospital. Greg has his own foundation. Then Travis has his own foundation, so that's always that's always pretty special. So we're excited about that. But the Brooklyn Bull concert will be very cool. I'm excited about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as far as the concert goes and putting on an event. Who runs that stuff for you? Guys get commits?
Speaker 1: Like what do you mean? Who to get commits like that?
Speaker 4: Give people to agree to do something and then stay doing it.
Speaker 1: That was mostly me. Yeah, I am cold calling people and asking them, sending them messages. Yep, I'm working my hardest on that. But my marketing team kind of sets up so like I get the like, hey, are you guys interested this? Are you free? Yes? Okay, let's connect our two teams and they'll figure out all the details. It's kind of how it goes. But you know, my marketing team Rubicon, who represents a bunch of people across the league, they run the whole thing. That's they're fourth here doing it. They do a fantastic job like that ute Shout out Pete Rask, shout out Amanda. Those are the two that do a ton of work. Amanda kind of Manda Matto, she kind of runs the whole thing and she's Boots on the ground. She gets she lands today to start setting up everything. It's she's fantastic. But they do such a good job. I feel like it's a first class thing, Like, oh, we do a real good job. And then I think what the really cool thing is too.
Speaker 5: Is even on field at the camp, like all the hydration, the food, everything is set up.
Speaker 1: We tried to good. We have Raisin Cainestruck coming, so that's always fun. And then really, what was I gonna say, Oh, my wife does a fantas a job. Like we encourage everyone to bring their girlfriend's wives fiances, and then Claire has like event set up on Tuesday and Wednesday for the wives that go to while like we're on we're like we're at the doing the film session or on the field, and so that's really cool, Like they run it out like a rooftop bar. They're gonna have a huge event, everything sponsored. And then like they have these crazy gift packages for everybody too, for anywhere from like luggage to full clothing sets. Like it's gonna be a fun year. Gosh, dude, heads AFTA, you guys, I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: You you really do. You do a really good job, Like you and your entire family is very intentional about how you guys move about everything. Try to like with the tornado stuff that happening, your dad being involved with that right away.
Speaker 4: Just donating.
Speaker 5: You guys are always looking at some of that big picture stuff and I think you guys take care of people really well. I apprecihout out to you and your family. Thank you, guys, free shoutouts of the kittles. Oh, I appreciate that, free shotts.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I'm coaching this year on my tape? So like we get met Travis and Greggy. You took thirty minutes to show usually coaching blocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'll do an outside zone blocking scheme fit probably in.
Speaker 1: A triple pass pro this year. Really you're coaching up pass pro coaching on past pro. I'm really excited about. I got a great coach. Was Gronk coming, dude grond casts to shoot a commercial. He was he was gonna come, and then they changed his commercial literally last week and he had to cancel.
Speaker 5: Listen to Gronk do yards after catch last year is my favorite present?
Speaker 1: Amazing right, yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 5: This is not a whole like you know you just you just do it.
Speaker 4: I can do it. You just do it, drop step and go just like get vertical.
Speaker 1: It just he's not gonna tat you see right there, he didn't tackle me. Then I just kept running.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: You hear George talking about blocking you here, Travis talking about route running and awareness and everything else, and uh, Gronk gets on and he's just like he basically just runs his highlight tape and he's like it's just second effort.
Speaker 1: He was fantastic right here.
Speaker 5: I just decided to jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like see I just broke I like, I used my momentum and trucked him and I just kept running. You did That's yeah, fantastic, good job, I will say, like I was responsible. I told my video guys like just pull out like the ten best yak Ronc plays. They just made him a highlight video and like three of the plays two We're.
Speaker 5: Just like, how you expected to just coach through that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just struck him right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I used my right hand as a weapon and I face planted him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was sick, No, but we're excited tighting you your four baby.
Speaker 5: A year four and it's gotten huge.
Speaker 1: It grows every year which is really fun is that first year at Lipscomb. Yeah, first year is at Lipscomb. Well, like the crazy thing. When we first did it, it was like an idea of like Greg Olsen was retiring from Seattle and I hit him up like last game of the year we played them, and I was like, hey, would you want to come down? And because I trained with like ten NFL guys here or a tight end at least, I say, will you come down? Like, just give us some tipsues, let's make an event out of it. And we got Travis involved, and then we started shooting on a couple invites and we thought we're gonna have twenty. The next thing, we we had fifty, and so we're like, Okay, this is gonna be something. Let's roll with it. And then the next year we had like eighty or ninety. I think this year will be about seventy to eighty somewhere there.
Speaker 5: So you guys have retained a good Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean as long as if we're getting over fifty guys, I'm pretty pumped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because again, you come one time, it could be something that got you know how guy, you know how the boys are.
Speaker 1: Players as cats?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, question. It's brutal, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it is.
Speaker 4: So great to get a bunch of dudes from different teams. It's so fun, man room, and it makes the NFL feel so much smaller from a community standpoint.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you get those cool events of going in the evening time, all the shuttles, everything, You get everything taken care of to where they don't have to think. Yep, and they get that fun. That's when you keep them coming back.
Speaker 1: Just text them a schedule like just be here at this time. Yeah, okay, you said to make it as like close to like a football schedule as you possibly can.
Speaker 4: Onerary is the whole thing, finds just in case that's fair.
Speaker 5: It'd be fun to implement a fine system.
Speaker 4: It goes to charity plate. Thank god you're rich.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys have kind of said the standard too. I feel like you guys, uh the old line. I feel like that old line was.
Speaker 4: A mastermind it for seven years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Johnson and those boys. I feel like it feels like those have got better and then Yeah, I feel like now the pass rushers their first year is maybe last year, and they're doing it again this year.
Speaker 4: I think they've been doing it for a few years, been doing it for a while. Yeah, that for a long time.
Speaker 1: But I think I think because Max Crosby works with my marketing agency too, I think they're helping him put on past the edge rusher or whatever Pat Sack summon. I hit it.
Speaker 5: I messaged Fred. I was like, yeo, are you guys doing like a linebacker thing. He's saying, No, we need to get on that. It's like I was just kind of, you know, seeing if we need to come out, you need me to teach some some fundamentals.
Speaker 1: That'd be fantastic fundamental Yeah, we're talking about his hoight tap. We're gonna talk about effort right here, guys, That's all that matters.
Speaker 4: The only thing that matters.
Speaker 1: Look at look at me, Look at me? Go the wrong way is a screen to the other side, and I chase him down thirty yards away and I get to tackle. That's effort right there.
Speaker 5: What closed him in? What quotes from George Killer are going to come out of receiver? You guys, I hate to say failing, but coming up short of winning the Super Bowl, because you know it, we'll be back here. Yeah, then you're back there and you come up short again.
Speaker 1: Which is that we did. It does suck. Losing Losing Super Bowls is not fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is there one that? Is there one that hurts worse?
Speaker 1: Hmm Wow, I'm not really sure. I mean they both suck in their own way. Yeah, but no, I wouldn't say one hurt like hurts more than the other. I think just recency. It just sucks. Like you get it's not very fun, but you have And the only way to look at it is like, well, I woke up the next day and I get to play football again, like it is what it is. I gotta climb back up the mountain, push the rock back up the mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the most George comment of all times.
Speaker 1: What like, what else am I gonna do?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I just gonna be the Like Yeah, I had my time of being super sad and stuff like that. But it's just like, all right, well, let's start working out again, hit it again, and hey, it's fun. I'm on a good team still, we have another opportunity. My quarterback's really good. Still have Nick Bosa and fred on the other side. Like, we're gonna be a good team again. So let's just continue to play well, stay as healthy as we can and get back to the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how long is your process to allow yourself to be.
Speaker 1: Said, Well, that's like what's tough is like when you lose Super Bowl, that's like mid February. Yeah, right and so and I get.
Speaker 5: But also the year before you lose like eight quarterbacks, and that was the year you guys were on the roof and it.
Speaker 4: Was looking really good. Then you lose all of your quarterbacks again.
Speaker 5: So the next this year, you guys are all in, you're making the run. You have a little hiccup in the middle of the year, but you get back on track and you get you make it all the way back Againah.
Speaker 1: I know it's brutal, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Well, I just want to pay you know what I think about your last few years, right, you.
Speaker 5: Good to be on that side. Like you're winning all these games.
Speaker 1: For sure, like the indings, like you can't it's hard to celebrate you have thirteen wins. It's hard to celebrate that when you come up short of like your what your goal is. But like at the same time, the whole season with winning thirteen games, like that process of showing up every single day at six am for rehab it's a lot more fun when you're winning, which like you guys understand that, like to do that and then like not make the playoffs and just lose like I did that my first two years, and that's that's stunk. That's the worst when you know it's coming, like yeah, look like there's four weeks aft in the season. You know you're out of the playoffs. Like, yeah, that's not that's not very fun. And like show up to work with a bunch of guys who are pretty defeated, and like half the guys know that they're probably not going to be there the next year. Like that's that's not a fun locker.
Speaker 4: Horrible feeling when you find yourself being like, oh thank god, it's almost over.
Speaker 1: As opposed to think that's tough, Like you don't want that. And like my rookie year, like we won our last five games, we're one game out of playoff contentions, like that was a fun ending because like we won five straight. But then the next year we were four and twelve and like we knew we were done like half of the season, like we didn't have a chance. Yeah, so but like yeah, it sucks, and losing to a horrible especially Yeah, n if you championed your game, and like as a Niners fan, you believe, like I think we would have beaten Philly, like it brought pretty staid healthy, like would have been a great game. Like they're going to say, oh, you know, we beat the hell out of you. We didn't have a quarterback. It is what it is, Like it would have been a good game at least.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but to go from that and then Shanahan will let you throw the ball, yeah.
Speaker 1: You know it's actually this is actually funny.
Speaker 4: So I just rip it.
Speaker 1: So like I've had like my shoulder has been messed up since high school and like luckily I played tight end, so like I don't have to throw a football or anything like that. Like I'm just blocking, like engaged, Like my shoulders don't bug me too often. But I hurt my shoulder in the Super Bowl and like a c spring chipped a bone. And now that it's like mostly healed, I can now throw football again. It's like a kid that gets hit in the head and you wake up with a superpower, like I can throw a football.
Speaker 4: Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unreal. I don't It doesn't make any sense. To me. But like I started throwing football and I started feeling better and like I can actually zip it, and I'm like, oh, that's what it feels like to throw a football. Like this is like my laborom doesn't hurt anymore when I throw. It's like what happened to where I can just like ying footballs now? So like that was ship. That was a fun like, yeah, yeah, I get hurt, but I can play catch now with my like with my kid at some point like I throw, yeah, I just go in the backyard like that. So that was always fun for me.
Speaker 5: You came out you ended this season pretty banged up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I was crushed. I was crushed. I had I had a tough go there for a little bit.
Speaker 5: We were the injuries. Mmm, if Hippo's not stopping us, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't want. I had several things. I don't know what I would get, Like the Niners in trouble for got. I think I think were we. I think we reported everything as it went. But like NFC Championship game, like third player of the game, someone stepped on my foot and I got rolled up on and I tore the m c L of my big.
Speaker 4: Toe, like your big toe has an m c L apparently, does it really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, No, it's like it's like on the the big part and then like also up in the joint.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 5: Pink walking is not a thing?
Speaker 1: Oh for real, You're you're not doing anything like there's like it's just stiff. So like that was that was That was a tough one to have right there.
Speaker 5: How long after the season did it take you to like you wake up in the morning and start to feel like, Okay, maybe I can play again?
Speaker 1: Uh? Give dude? Like right after Super Bowl, like I refractured a rib and had my shoulder and then I had core surgery and my toe. So it's just like I was laying there like they after Super I was like, all right, we're gonna have to deep breath. We're gonna figure this one out. Like it's gonna take some time. But like I'm laying there, it's like, holy shit, like this is gonna be a tough bounce back. And it was tough, but like I'm feeling great now, which is fantastic. Like, you know, I've done all the recovery stuff. I'd say I'm almost back to one percent. Yeah, I got I got some weight to gain a little skinner right now, I got like to gain ten pounds or so. But like, besides that.
Speaker 5: Phenomenal, I appreciate, Like I feel you should t the boy keeps it tighty, yet you should.
Speaker 1: So after the super Bowl I lost almost thirty pounds. No, because I couldn't lift any I couldn't do any opper body because my shoulder my rib, and I couldn't do lower because of my core surgery. And then I got surgery, right, so I didn't lift from like the super Bowl until like almost mid March, Like I went a month without doing anything, like I wasn't supposed to do anything.
Speaker 4: How's your brain? How's your brain brain do during that? Are you just like I need to go work out.
Speaker 1: My anxiety levels were pretty high.
Speaker 5: Probably even laugh too. You can't even laugh and enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Sneezing, dude, Yeah, sneezing was the word.
Speaker 4: Come and you know the end is near.
Speaker 1: You just know what it is like scar tissue pops every time you sneeze in like the first like four weeks. God, it's horrible. So that was fun. But like I had like a bunch of people I know, like the Kelsey bros. Got that same surgery. Uh Tonyan got that surgery my starting court, like uh Mooney got the same surgery like a week earlier. So like I knew a bunch of guys who had gone through it. Like though, I'm pretty sure like the Watt brothers did it. So like I I called some people and like they were like, Hey, you're gonna you're gonna feel great, Like just the first month or so is just gonna suck, and after that you're gonna come back and you feel great. Like JJ said he had one of his best years of his career after the surgery. So that made me confident. Yeah, what a nice guy to you know, take time to talk to me about that too, no question. Wisconsin guys, Midwest Yeah, good people. But overall, I'm pretty sure reported all that. And if I get my Niners in trouble, I'm sorry, but I think we reported all of that.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of stuff coming out, people breaking rules, the hammer thrown on them, crazy.
Speaker 1: There was another team too, did they actually didn't? Was it didn't Kirk accidentally throw him under the bus.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, he would never do that intentionally. Never, such a nice guy, it never Kurks a lot like you, just unapologetically himself good dude, tries to play by the rules and just caught himself in some friendly fire on accident.
Speaker 5: Keeps a clean haircut though, keeps in corner corner socks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wonder if he goes to sport clips haircuts.
Speaker 4: No, I think he does, yeah, and I think yeah, Yeah, your hair may fast, but after going to sport Clip haircuts, he'll wish your groove and faster. That's because sports Clips is the best seats in hair and that may or may not be because they happen to be in front of TV's playing sports all day long. We know, watching sports while getting your haircut sure beats watching a reflection while getting a haircut, which is why at sport Clips, every day as clippers and curveballs, high tops and hill Mary's and even waves in wickets. If you're into that sort of thing, at sport Clips, you can check in with the pros and men's hair and totally check out with pure uninterrupted relaxation. So yeah, come watch an endless stream of sports on TV while getting an awesome haircut sport Clips. It's a game changer. Tattoo.
Speaker 1: I got this while ago like right for a left like early May.
Speaker 4: The thing is super fresh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is tone blueoys white Dragon from Yu gi.
Speaker 4: Oh into that are you over Pokemon? No?
Speaker 1: No, but Yu gi oh and I have a special bond.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: How old are you?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Thirty?
Speaker 5: So you were you were right there in the middle of kind of the transition of Pokemon. My parents.
Speaker 1: My parents bribed me with Pokemon blue on a game Boy color get my tosses out when I was a kid.
Speaker 4: So like, it's an easy decision, easy, I said.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, So like here's my Blue two tune. So I carried that in my wallet for like probably like six eight years. And then the original Dragon Night card that I've had. I've had this since I was like six years old. That's been that's been my wallet since I was in I love how you.
Speaker 4: Carry him in a wallet.
Speaker 5: Just got an old fashioned wallet too.
Speaker 1: It is a thick, dude, my wallet. It's look, it's growth. I have a dad wallet.
Speaker 4: I think it's thick.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a yeah, it's it's a little aggressive, but it also you know, I have some fun cards and I got some fun stuff in there. That's some fun stuff.
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen Pokemon Go. Were you into that at all? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Me and my buddies work. So that was my senior year. So like me and like four office line when just drive around campus and just try to catch snorlaxes like just randomly.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, we got we got pretty big into it and it's fun too. It made a comeback. Actually, one of the people I get treatment from, she's an acupuncturist, and her assistant that comes with her like her niece. She's like late forties, fifties, and she plays Pokemon Go religiously because her niece plays it, and she's like a level like fifty something, like she's like super high up there.
Speaker 4: Master.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I stopped playing for like four years and then I just started. I play it like once a week with her. It's comedy. I got some good Pokemon in there. You know. I got a YouTube Requeza face.
Speaker 5: You're right, you're you're sitting well if you have a mewtwoe, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sawid Pokemon you who? Her requasa is what the same thing on the.
Speaker 4: Original original one fifty after that goes I get out.
Speaker 1: I went, Yeah, I went up to like what was that? It's like was it like White and Black came out in like two thousand and probably two eleven twelve, like that was my last go round. Really yeah, I've played like I give them all a shot though, everyone that comes out, I get on my DS and I play it.
Speaker 4: You need to get back on watching the show. Oh, I'll tear you up.
Speaker 1: Oh it's fantastic. I rewatched two years ago. He watched Pokemon like I rotate between Pokemon and then this past training camp, I just watched Yu Gi.
Speaker 5: Oh didn't they retire Ash?
Speaker 1: He won finally, he won his first it's a crazy spoiler.
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's been out. That's been Yeah, has been retired.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's All I know is he won finally and pikach you got in the dub versus a Chars R two, which is pretty sick.
Speaker 5: That's full circle moment. Yeah, we got to get Ash catch him on the bus. That would be why if you were a Pokemon, what would you be?
Speaker 1: Dragon Knight? Okay, you're o g one of the strongest, you can fly, You're big, dude, and like he looks like he's having a good time all though. Okay, yeah, look at that dude. Man, just chilling. But he also know hyper beam ice beam dragons can learn all the crazy moves too. I was like a dragon addict, Like, I think that was like the easiest Pokemon fall in love with the dragons.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I'd probably be like I'd be like zap Do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, legendary electric Pokemond.
Speaker 1: Be an elect.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't mind like a blast the original was a big.
Speaker 1: You're not he'd be a what's her name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm complimenting, You're take it easy. I wasn't taking a shot there.
Speaker 4: Dude, I want to be scroll down a little. I would want to be alex am like, like, what's your name?
Speaker 5: Your brain can't work like an ax, no question, No.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the right there? To your left, left and down down right? Who else her name? Again? No? These are these are fake names.
Speaker 4: Those are fake names. Come on, Mitch, I.
Speaker 1: Can't remember her name was Jinks. Jinks. Taylor would be a jinx.
Speaker 4: I don't know how I feel about that.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't feel good about it. Luck the buzz, the black and yellow guy right in the middle, mister and mister.
Speaker 4: Mitch would be got um sick on Pokemon hard. I always had an infactuation with the psychic Pokemon gang Guards.
Speaker 2: That's like a top to your favorite too, like that's what most of but like.
Speaker 4: I like to I like better than gang Guard.
Speaker 1: Sick.
Speaker 4: Yes, gang Guard was the guy who had to trade.
Speaker 1: To him and at the top if you got an if you had a strong dabber though you didn't really have to do it, but you were getting him on Champ and him on Lee from that fighting gym. Yep, that was It was always such a stressful thing. My sister used to play with me when we were kids, and uh weird. Each get would always take him on chain. I'd get him on and then we trade them and trade them back so could fill up our pokey decks.
Speaker 5: Remember when you found out about the rare candy at the bottom of the island.
Speaker 1: And then you ran, you sailed, and yeah, phenomenal good times. When like really like my cousins got was the game shark so they could catch a mew so they could complete their pokey decks, and then they passed it on to me so I could complete my one fifty one. That was a grind, like you actually had to buy a cheat code to catch a Pokemon. Which made no sense. You had to cheat to play the game, otherwise you couldn't get it.
Speaker 4: Dude, when that movie, that first movie came out and Pikachu is just down on the ground against mewtwo, oh and you cry. Yeah. Legitimately, my daughter watched it, and as I watched with her, I'm getting choked up watching that's real unbelievable. In the beginning, when Charmander his little flames going out because his buddy abandoned him, his trainer abandoned him.
Speaker 5: It's like it's a hard movie. I remember like crying in.
Speaker 1: The talking about the guy who left the Charmander because he didn't like him, Like what a bonehead mistake? What an idiot like Like that might be like top five all time.
Speaker 4: Fumble might be giving up a Charmander.
Speaker 1: Dude, the charges are right there.
Speaker 4: Ye who was want you to pick? In the original Red or Blue? Who was the first Pokemon your taking?
Speaker 1: So when I was a kid, I played Squirrel all the time because I thought blastoys with two cannons on them was sick. And then like give it like three or four years and I was like, wait, Charmander turns into a giant dragon, taking that guy yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like I feel like, uh bubs winness. Yeah, Bubbles Bubles went like he always got the you know, well, he's kind of the third option.
Speaker 4: That's what he ended up being my number one pick after a while, and I started up going to He.
Speaker 1: Was usually the hardest to use because he was very helpful in like the first two gems, but then after that the higher levels because it was super effective against like like all the team rocket.
Speaker 4: Pokemons affected against what like.
Speaker 1: It was good against certain ones, but like when you got stronger, like there were just so many Pokemon.
Speaker 5: That you had to really train you before you went to a solid team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to go against it, like I think blastoys and charges aard was much easier to use.
Speaker 5: Yeah, agreed, agreed on Ita agreed on that.
Speaker 1: Do nothing to Pokemon talk of the bust that made me so happy.
Speaker 5: I know, it just brings you back. I put so many hours in on a Pokemon and a Harvest Moon. We're talking about Harvest Harvest.
Speaker 4: Moon is heavy into that game. I need to put it on. I've never really played.
Speaker 5: It because what's the other old one?
Speaker 1: The old Harvest Moon was so much fun on PS two before. Yes, PS two is like the number two on But I played that.
Speaker 5: What was it that came out that was similar to Harvest Moon Star or something Stardo Star Star Valley.
Speaker 1: I played.
Speaker 4: That's exactly why I Stardu Valley.
Speaker 5: But Harvest Moon was. Oh my gosh, we put so much started that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't about just creating a little village for yourself.
Speaker 4: I just can't sick.
Speaker 5: Can't build your gardens and farm.
Speaker 1: You guys ever played like Age of Civil's Age of the Empire on your piece, like on your computer.
Speaker 4: I've never Oh, I.
Speaker 5: Take that back.
Speaker 4: I played. The only game I ever played on my computer was Diablo.
Speaker 5: Three Expansion set Fire.
Speaker 4: I was that game still might be my number one. My only computer games were Almos, but it's definitely top three.
Speaker 5: That's the backyard games, backyard sports, backyard football, backyard baseball. Then you got Triple Play. I was into the baseball games a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then roller Coaster Tycoon. That was a big tycoon guy. There was a tech a stage middle roller Coaster Tycoons.
Speaker 1: That's a stage of like Age of Empire. It's just like instead of building a roller coasters park, you're just building like a colony and you're just loving it up. Like you start as caveman and then by the end of it you're like future technology, isn't it like.
Speaker 4: On your phone too?
Speaker 1: Now? I think something they have the I mean it's basically it's like what Clash of Clans is got you. It's the exact same thing that is just on a computer. And like you like being the Roman Empire and like you just be building up troops and you go take over at the Roman.
Speaker 4: Had a teammate of mine in college, Jake Ryan, play a Smurf village. It was like the same thing. I thought that game went so hard. Just make your little community. You're designing it so much fun.
Speaker 5: I love some video game talk.
Speaker 4: Where can we go from video games?
Speaker 5: Video games?
Speaker 4: Video games? Tierk CMC New Men Fair, Christian.
Speaker 5: McCaffrey on The New medon covering New Contract.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's getting married. He is, Uh, what a year for the boy?
Speaker 1: Two weeks? Yeah, Rhode Island. I'm excited about that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because I was. I was you talking about cold calls and calling in favors, like we were really trying to get to see him see for the Olympics. He's like, man, I want to so bad. I just I cannot go from west coast to east coast to west coast to east coast. Then when Nashville came, I was like, hey, he's like truly, He's like, it's the week of the wedding.
Speaker 4: I was like, fair, fair, it's a tough ask.
Speaker 5: It's a tough ass. Have you ever met a Pulse one? Maybe they're like, he's like in that that same crew, the same type of energy, like just being for the boys, like the types of guys you call like when you are in Yeah, great looking, very specimen of human being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy's a stunt dude, best pro elite.
Speaker 4: Insane bro.
Speaker 5: That is just a for everybody listening on audio or just staring at Paul Swan photos.
Speaker 1: It's a great photo. Where is the Pyramid Bass Pro Shop? Is that Memphis?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to I need to make a trip out there just to go to that.
Speaker 4: I don't even know that existed.
Speaker 1: Look at this saying this is like the coolest thing ever. This is a real building in Memphis.
Speaker 4: What's it like on the inside? Is it just like every of the.
Speaker 10: Best At the top, They've got like a big restaurant stuff. Dude, It's like Ship souths.
Speaker 4: Heaven Ship the South heaven Who Oh for real that.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that the South's version of the sphere.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that thing. It's so cool, dude.
Speaker 4: You hear about obviously hear about Chanda McGregor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see any of the details. I just someone was talking about it. But like he's hurt, right McGregor.
Speaker 5: I guess you like it. That's like what the leaks are saying.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just heartbreaking for the boy as a boomer for he's been putting in fucking work. He's been down in Florida getting after it.
Speaker 5: And not only that, but he's been patient waiting for essentially this opportunity. Like his last fight was like two years ago, Yeah, going on two years now.
Speaker 1: That sucks. Just hopefully it's not a big injury and hopefully they can still schedule it.
Speaker 5: Yeah right now. What the leaks have said is that it could be potentially rescheduled for in our leak being Jp Hovey, our.
Speaker 4: Guy on the.
Speaker 5: In the Storm of it All, September October could okay, well that's not October date?
Speaker 4: Fair?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Like, he's in this mindset when was it supposed to be two weeks? Two Weekskay? So you're in this mindse that you're two weeks away from your fight and then it gets postponed two three months. What do you do?
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, number one, you'd your feelings for a little bit, get back in the beer games, Get back in the beer games, and get after it.
Speaker 1: That's a great call. You got it because you've had this like mindset of kill, kill kill basically, you know, like every single day, go go go, So like why not come back part spaiting the beer Olympics. You can still have that kill mindset, but you're with the boys. That could be a good start to.
Speaker 5: His Like his dressing a little bit like is Yeah.
Speaker 1: Especially it could be. It's if it's like a lighter beer too, it may not affect him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've seen that dude, nothing nothing like a pit bull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really is. He can drink really fast.
Speaker 5: He is quick.
Speaker 1: He was second after you, wasn't he? Because you have the most impressive shock and I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that. Ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's even close. Will is a close, like two hundred fifty even close?
Speaker 5: How many seconds you get last year?
Speaker 1: I think I was like twelve. That's what I got in the three beer chug.
Speaker 5: I got you tweets right here.
Speaker 1: Bud Light athlete, if you had a bud light I would do it that out. That's fair, that's so fair.
Speaker 4: That's so fair.
Speaker 1: No, we can look up that though I know I was faster than you though. Yeah.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is you're come moost and district spectful words, and I'm saying I don't think we were too.
Speaker 1: I see you chug your beers like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, having a little fun with it.
Speaker 9: But when I thought that was real, you lie to your followers. No, no, no, that's real. That yeah, but that's all that's that's video. That's not real life. Like people slow that down, like that's just purely h ai.
Speaker 1: This this stuff was so funny doing the best part of this was doing the confessional. There was so much God, I was trying my best is to not be a total idiot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, comfy you move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't better than I thought you wouldn't. He did better.
Speaker 4: I thought he would too.
Speaker 1: See it didn't show, I mean good enough for a first because I didn't know about the boot tilt, and so me and DFO did not do great. Then everyone else started tilting, and I was like, Mike went nuts.
Speaker 5: Shane just a bird. Bird's coming back. You saw that is he bird has recommitted himself. Now that it's in Nashville to you made well, that's hey, we got to get the rookies bag now saying the anthem, Yeah the war fits fits is here now like he is in Nashville. What's the thing called?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have would have the r and he cooked us.
Speaker 5: Yeah it wasn't It doesn't show you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Guys, oh, this might be it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's me. I cross from back and he beat the hell out of me. I also started because they said it doesn't start to you pick up your beer, so I took it. I waited a second like Back was six. Hey crushed it. I think I was like eight.
Speaker 4: I will tell you like when Box, you guys went first. When Back went, I thought to myself, he might have he might be me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you know.
Speaker 4: No, then it went well, But I was that was the best chug of my life.
Speaker 5: You can take that liquid down, open that throat.
Speaker 4: He gets you excited.
Speaker 5: Mike got four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were just underneath that doing this. He put down a lot of beer quickly. I was like, Wow, I'm so impressed by you.
Speaker 4: As a tank man.
Speaker 5: Imagine we get Mike back, Burke comes back, Mike comes back, when George come back?
Speaker 4: What he's holding you back?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like I've drank enough beer this offseason.
Speaker 4: That's fair. And all the talk about you not being able to work out for a month meaning to gain ten pounds drink makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm solid. Yeah, I'll have a pretty decently calm off season.
Speaker 4: Now, are we doing kittle Fest?
Speaker 1: Kiddle Fest is still on July.
Speaker 5: Sixth as of right now. I'm committed to it.
Speaker 1: That's fine. I'm not gonna I'm not going to say what I want to say to that. But you know you can show up if you want to say what you want to say. This is this is for my wife will be okay with it. If you don't show up. I thought this is going to be me and you. No, no, I'll miss you, but clear back. All right, it's one less teacher I have to give away. Dude. It's the Kittle County Fair this year.
Speaker 5: I'll have Kittle County Fair.
Speaker 1: I'll have I'm working on having like funnel cakes deep like fried Oreos, Friday Twinkies. We'll have Mojo's Tacos is coming back.
Speaker 4: Mojo's Tacos. They just stay in people's dms, don't they.
Speaker 1: This is the sweet the second ye're working with them. I just randomly went to the restaurant one time and they asked me like, hey, you're still doing kidle Fest. We'd love to do it for you.
Speaker 5: I was like, yes, done, thank you.
Speaker 1: Mojo's Talkers. They're great tacos too.
Speaker 4: They hit us up right when they found out Joe Nashville in Nashville, and they're like.
Speaker 5: We'll do your ship. We'll do it.
Speaker 1: Are they doing it for you?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're coming in.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get the fluffy tacos. You have to ask for those, Okay. They like do something to the shell and it's like fat and fluffy. Unreal, God, damn unreal.
Speaker 4: Mojos takers. We'll just send them this clip. Hey, this is what we want. This is what we want, the fluffy whatever George kitt says to get.
Speaker 1: They give you options, but like you have to order it, Like you have to ask for the fluffy taco. Otherwise they just give you a normal shell. So ask for the fluffy. Yeah, that's phenomenal.
Speaker 4: What a kittle fest?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but it's a What about County Fair?
Speaker 4: We got to talk about your crazy rules on beer ball?
Speaker 1: Beer ball? What do you mean it's the only way that makes it fair?
Speaker 4: No, dude, that is insane because when.
Speaker 1: You pour your beer out over your head and like five drops come out, and then the next day, poor his beer of his head and like some liquid comes out like ten drops, Like those aren't equal. You have to have some sort of.
Speaker 4: Like but they say it has to be like completely empty.
Speaker 1: Empty is wild.
Speaker 4: I played the one game with you. I drink three beers.
Speaker 1: Exactly because you have to be good at it. You also like, because you have to you have to get it up here and you have to. Yeah, that's so aggressive. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: What's Clear's problem with me?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: She really likes Taylor. That's a good thing of Claire as well. Yeah, well he did. Yeah, he got me two puppies.
Speaker 4: They thank god you took those because I wanted so bad.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't have lasted, so we saved their lives.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I would have put them down.
Speaker 1: Great pyre Andies Golden remixed Two Brothers.
Speaker 5: How are they doing.
Speaker 1: By the way, Calvin and Hobbs, they just got back from puppy school and so they're significantly more trained right now, which is awesome. They're not as crazy as they were as puppies. But like, I think they turned six months old this this like month, so I don't have an expectations still, like over.
Speaker 4: A year old, you can't really judge all till like year two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like like my dog, my dog now Deanie, she's like a person who peas once a day at the most. If she wants to, she'll sleep for twenty hours.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like that's the kind of dog you want.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of dog you want. But like she wasn't like that till like year two.
Speaker 4: I really found myself with it animals. I hate to interrupt you guys.
Speaker 5: Is this about Claire? No? We no, no, no, sweet Claire, love you Claire. It seems like the boys in the back or Mitch might have something important going on. But yeah, I just saw you checking your phone, your times, You're looking around, smiling, You got somewhere to be. Were you trying to you want to?
Speaker 1: All right? We can stop if you if you want to stop.
Speaker 5: Do we need to stop the podcast so you can make where where are you trying to go? Somewhere?
Speaker 2: I'm to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: No, if you're not interested in any of this, we can leave.
Speaker 5: Do you want us to stop the pod?
Speaker 1: Mitch? Al right? Well that was fun.
Speaker 5: Do you have somewhere to go today?
Speaker 1: That awesome experience?
Speaker 4: Where do you have to get?
Speaker 5: Where are you trying to go?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: You're trying to go to bona Roue?
Speaker 1: Did you guys already know this?
Speaker 10: Lad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, this is phenomenal. Keep going. His chirp is great.
Speaker 5: Make him uncomfortable, please, he was back there, George, as you're telling your story, he's back there. He checked his watch, he checked his phoney.
Speaker 1: That makes me feel like you don't care about.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 5: And then he I saw him do this too. I saw him go.
Speaker 1: I did not do that.
Speaker 4: Wow, Mitch, don't don't lie, and if.
Speaker 1: You will, wouldn't lie to me, right, would?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry that his dog story was uninteresting to you.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Wow, Mitch.
Speaker 4: What kind of tacos you need to order from Mojo's Tacos.
Speaker 5: Order is two dogs names?
Speaker 1: What's my third dog's name?
Speaker 4: I'll give it to him. He has been listening. But I also have noticed that this camera right here that's supposed to be facing you guys when you guys talk. Has it worked once? All? You go ahead and relax? That ways a hard time. That was a our tone. I'm over here. Whatever the pivot the pivot. There's a fifty cameras here.
Speaker 1: There's a lot. These look really nice. When did you guys get these.
Speaker 4: And a half ago?
Speaker 1: These are nice? Dude, phenomenal. You guys are in wall camera? Yeah, oh dude, make the camera dance.
Speaker 5: Show. How did you see? That's probably going for another two hours?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: You see the random cop clip on how to make a boy? I saw the clip to left to the right in the middle of a drizzle, so aggressive. Yeah, I don't understand the drizzle part.
Speaker 6: I don't understand the left and right part, just.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, that's this bunch of white guys trying to figure that out, right.
Speaker 5: I don't know guys and girls, and he has boys. He knows something we don't. Maybe we need to listen. That's fair, you know the question? Huh?
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Kennedy Randall comings find that one one more time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry about that interruption right there. I know we've lost focus a little bit. Yeah, but yeah, no, dogs are fun. Yeah, dogs are a good time. E.
Speaker 1: Sorry for you guys, coming killfest if you want to.
Speaker 5: As of right now, I'm fully on board, one hundred percent committed to you.
Speaker 4: Please give Claire my best. But I will be in Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh as you should be. That sounds fun. We're gonna We're gonna.
Speaker 4: Be I'll be in Colonna, b C.
Speaker 5: Taylor's favorite place.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a great time up there, just spending time with your family.
Speaker 4: My family, Talen's family. Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Are you are you close to water?
Speaker 4: I don't want to get painted like this? That bad?
Speaker 1: Are you close to water? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a bunch of las stuff around. This is gonna be funny because Dalen's family watches this ponder bite. We fucking knew he didn't want to come. Dalen's best friend back home. Literally is like, I think Taylor hates Canada. He never seems happy when he's up here. I enjoyed myself in Canada.
Speaker 5: Sounds like it. Yeah, for sure, Back and forth they do like me started in America.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you'd love celebrating the fourth of July and Canada, don't you.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm bringing bringing my America flag overalls all hitdle business.
Speaker 1: That's fine. They were gonna celebrity for We're gonna celebrate America again on July sixth at Kittle County Fair.
Speaker 5: God, so what do you what's.
Speaker 4: The change the County Fair?
Speaker 5: Uh? Why move? Why is it moving up?
Speaker 1: We just like did have different themes every year. So like the first the first year we had at my property, it was Camp Kittle and so we had r vs all over our property for our friends to stay in, and then it was just like felt like you're out of campsite the whole time. And then the next year was Club Kittle, which it was like live music, games and stuff like that. And then once it went dark, we opened up our brand new shed and we had it like the whole thing was discoed out and we had a live DJ.
Speaker 4: It's got a hell of mo in there, great mo or.
Speaker 1: Ninety six inch deck and a sixty inch deck. One's diesel, one's gas, thank you, x Mark fire nice, thank you. That was pretty good. I've explained that one. But like a ninety six inch deck mower is it's impressive. It's a big deck. Thank you, massive deck, thank you. And then this year is a Kittle County Fair. Because I was as a kid, I really like the Iowa State Fair. And then the Minnesota has a huge state fair too, and so I we're gonna have like a bunch of food trucks. I try to get like a Ferris wheel, and my insurance company said absolutely not which fair fair Fair?
Speaker 5: Great shot though, was trying to get a Ferris wheel.
Speaker 1: I tried it, Yeah, I never so my next My next one that I wanted was I wanted to get one of those like little kid roller coaster. It's like a centipede that just goes like one lap. Can you imagine? They would be so funny. So I'm gonna have some dunk takes, like we have something like the ring toss games I'm working on. I gotta find someone who has like like the BB gun game where you shoot the targets, like I think that would be really fun, just or like the water gun version of that, like just some of that.
Speaker 5: You have to pay to play though one to three dollars. Everything goes to charity one to three and that what it is usually a county fairs.
Speaker 4: County fares do rake you over the coals?
Speaker 1: Oh bro that basketball game where like the rim is like bent in a way and it's super stiff and if you hit anything but net, it's an automatic mess. Yeah, unreal. That was like ten dollars for one maybe two shot.
Speaker 4: You need that Joe dirt syne where you guys like spraying the pam on the little things trying to throw it top of the bottles.
Speaker 1: I heard I learned this. It was there's like this pickle stand at the Minnesota State Fair. Because I have somebodies who have they have a stand at the Minnesota State Fair, and it's like probably it's hard to get a license to get in there, but once you get in there, you're just like you make tons of money.
Speaker 5: But there's a.
Speaker 1: Pickle stand there that over whatever. The however of many days is they were making over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Are you serious for like three to five days?
Speaker 5: What do they do with the pickles?
Speaker 4: Put them on a stick on them?
Speaker 1: Legit? No, just pickle on a stick? What do you pay between four and six dollars for it?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 5: Why not that is crazy. Can we get some turkey legs at the Gully Fair.
Speaker 1: My wife really wants turkey legs, So we're working on that one.
Speaker 4: Too next year, like a renaissance awesome.
Speaker 1: I was up in I was up in Minneapolis, and I met this NHL guy. His name's Vinnie Lettieri. Super solid when golfing with him and his dad. His dad's one hundred percent Italian. He played, he was like, played soccer for Minnesota when they you s have an MLS team, And now he opened up like pizza on a stick and he's been at the Minnesota and he's been at the Minnesota State Fair for thirty seven years, and like they have their own like they have a store to like in Minneapolis, right, so like they do well. Like when you're at the Minnesota say Fair for thirty seve years, you're doing a good job. But I'm trying to get him to bring his pizza a stick to Kittle Fest.
Speaker 5: Are we getting fireworks?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't I've never seen it. You could, like, but like I'm pretty sure it's like it's his thing, Like he owns pizza on a stick. Genius dude.
Speaker 4: If I was, if I was going to open something up at the state Fair, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it has to be like if looks like ABB That's what I would guess.
Speaker 4: Hey, Taylor just had a good idea.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: If I had a state if I was at the state Fair and I had to open up something, I would make it like a THHC type of beverage that you can sip on like a beer and just kind of chill with. It goes up like a like a buzz, goes down like a buzz.
Speaker 5: They actually have those. We're called Can C A N N say hi to Can, social tonics. Can social tonics spike theirselves so we Each Can is blended with five simple, clean ingredients to deliver the perfect buzz and a buzz that does not backfire. Can comes in three award winning flavors, blood, orange, lemon, lavender, and grapefruit rosemary. Can comes in a variety of doses for every drinker, ranging from two milligrams to five milligrams of THHC. Had to drink can dot com. That's drink c ann dot com and use code Boys twenty for a generous twenty percent off your order of Can and a free Roady six pack sampler can is not for use or purchased by persons under the age of twenty one. CAN products contain less than point three percent delta nine THHC that is derived from HEMP, do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, and have not been evaluated or evaluated or approved by the FDA.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say the your last like two ad reads totally lost in the sauce, Like I was like, oh, what are we talking about? And then add and I was like, Wow, you guys are good.
Speaker 5: Thanks, Hey, you got to try these. They are there, fat there, you'd.
Speaker 1: Enjoy you know what, NFL But yeah, sure, you know, when you're done whatever, Whenever I'm done.
Speaker 4: Playing, we'll have one can again.
Speaker 1: Right, we'll retirement party.
Speaker 5: Retirement retirement party, peck of canst My only last question about the County Fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is there gonna be a fireworks.
Speaker 1: Show working on that as well?
Speaker 5: Like a high budget went.
Speaker 1: So, like my wife loves to host and and and she likes to make things very like she likes people to enjoy themselves, and so it will be a fun firework show if I can get it, like allowed I do live like out in the country. You have the right property for it, but like I have a lot of trees on my property, it's a wet landscape. Huh oh, goodness gracious, but uh yeah, no, I'm working on that as well. So hopefully we can make it like a full Fourth of July party. It's gonna be fun. Yep, working on that.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 1: I have that all the way as well. Do the boys want to come if you're Yeah, if you guys are in town, I'll shoot will the invite and you can afford it to you guys.
Speaker 6: We won't get that forward. Same thing happened last year.
Speaker 1: What happened. I'll get your numbers as soon as it is over, and I'll send it to you guys myself.
Speaker 5: What you talking about. I shot you guys a thing where you got to make jackets. You ever get those jackets?
Speaker 6: I was tied in you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shot to the invite.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it was. It was wild. We have a better plan for getting people the products that they create. So because I know, like we left them in like technically it was a locked room to give the guys and then they were just weren't there the next day. Yeah, so we're just like it's like Scooby Doo the mystery of the Missing Jackets.
Speaker 5: Like what that's such a premeditated hustle too, Like so here we said we're going to do this, Like, let's just let's just do this. Just the guys are sure we want to steal all these jackets.
Speaker 1: Better customized to the person. Yeah, you can't, like, I appreciate their names on them, like you can't sell like unless you just detach those, they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna be games supporting you guys.
Speaker 1: That's someone just wearing kittle jacket. Fantastic.
Speaker 5: Should we do some shout out? Oh, you know, shout out, no free shout out, George, tell them just in case.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's been a year, Yeah it has been a minute.
Speaker 5: Whatever tackles your pickle, The simple things in life that you want to shout out. Doesn't have to be anything specific, doesn't have to be anything that's popular, it's true to you. It's just a simple shout out, no free shout out to whatever that is. Like last week, mine was the smell of bacon. So we can be whatever your little heart desires. But shout out, no free shoutout is presented by Duke Cannon it's the off season. That means it's time to elevate your game by working harder and smelling better with our friends at Duke Cannon. Throw away your old body washing theodor because you smell like a JV locker room. Upgrade to Duke Cannon for a varsity level grooming routine. Duke Cannon sense our elite and their products are made for hard working dudes like boy George Kittle. As always, the Boys got a special code for the Tier ones. Use code tier one that's t I e R the number one on Duke Cannon dot com for fifteen percent off your first order. Duke Cannon, Work Harder, Smell better.
Speaker 4: Who wants to start it off?
Speaker 5: Boys, Mitch Bonnaroo.
Speaker 1: That's fair, just take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, getting working.
Speaker 5: Time to make the concert.
Speaker 1: You want to go? Is everyone else invited or is it just a him thing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't really about invites or not. It was Hey, when's Georgie gonna come on the pod because we want to go to Bonnaroo. This is like four or five days ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we were like, hey, George is coming back. He's doing the Boys a solid. He wants to sleep in a little bit.
Speaker 1: It could be in the afternoon if you would have told me that, I could have showed up earlier, if you wanted me to listen. I don't like it.
Speaker 7: They are getting this out of proportion, and it seems pretty purposely trying to make me feel terrible, and I do feel terrible.
Speaker 1: But yeah, shout out. Or you're gonna funny night with all your wristbands on your wrist already?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely, I'm gonna get more tonight.
Speaker 1: Can't cut them off forever. No, what if you had to leave those on forever when you got one.
Speaker 4: Dude, those things would break on me in a second. The only band I've ever had that has lasted more than two weeks is the band you gave me a killfest last year. It's unbelievable, So is.
Speaker 5: Your shout out, Bannaro Mitch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and just being able to like just festivals in general. You can see, like all of your favorite artists all on one weekend, all in the safe spot.
Speaker 1: Who's uh, who's performing? You know that you're excited to see. Last night was Big X the Plug Bowl. Oh so I went out there and fire and then drove back. You heard him? No, such great music it's exist big act of plug Yeah, not from Texas.
Speaker 7: Great song like Mike is at four thirty, and then that One's going to be a miss, And then who else is tonight?
Speaker 5: He said that one's going to be a miss. It is two twelve right now.
Speaker 4: How far away is Bonnarou an hour?
Speaker 1: Oh you're fine, you might be.
Speaker 5: Able to make it. You got time, you got to go home and change and everything.
Speaker 7: No, I'm going straight from here.
Speaker 1: Talk for another hour.
Speaker 7: Yes, key Block, it's tonight post Malone, tonight, t Pain what And then Sean Paul is tomorrow read Hot Chili Peppers and dip Low and then Sunday is Galantis, Two Friends and Fred again.
Speaker 1: So two Friends is wait, isn't two Friends? Big Boy Mix? Two Friends? Big Booty Mix. I just listened to that today for my workout. Big Booty Mix is one of the best. I think that's the best workout.
Speaker 5: Music you listened to Big Booty. What Big Booty mix.
Speaker 1: You ever seen? It's like it's like a big mash, like maybe maybe I've heard the song it's it's They have twenty four versions of their hour long and they take all like the best songs and they somehow mash them together for an hour long playlists.
Speaker 5: Check it out, check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll it's a big booty mix, but it's like it's like dance music d M. Yeah, it's just upper energy. Yeah, it's fantastic. I'm a huge fan. It's like when that Lucy hits your.
Speaker 5: Lip callback, nice callback right there.
Speaker 7: We got like a big group going. It'll be it'll be a good time. So shout out.
Speaker 1: Festivals, beautiful next one. I love festivals.
Speaker 10: My shout out and every shout out goes to phone backgrounds. I feel like a lot of people become slaves to their phone background where they're like they grow this sentimental attachment like nostalgia and they can't change it.
Speaker 4: I am the.
Speaker 10: Complete opposite, and I have so many backgrounds, which it's almost the flip side of the coin where I'm now becoming a slave to too many backgrounds. So I need to find the healthy balance. But I like being able to you know, I got all the Camel Joe, old cigarette ads, just some of my friends, cool photos. It's just you know, kind of whatever you're feeling that day, and you kind of like promote the mood internally with your phone.
Speaker 6: So I like having a nice rotation of phone backgrounds.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna change mine now just because you said that.
Speaker 2: Let's go see.
Speaker 10: We're starting to move in here, so shout out to not being a slave to your background.
Speaker 6: But nostalgia's cool too, so whatever, float your boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my fund is froze as as I try to change it.
Speaker 5: Solid, solid shout out, solid shout out jack.
Speaker 8: My shout out, no free shout out goes to when you are cooking steaks for your friends and you cook them perfectly, because there's nothing worse than if you do serve up, you cut up with the steak and it's well done. It's the most embarrassing thing you can ever imagine.
Speaker 1: Would I rather be well done? Or you take it off way too early? Take it off way too early, because then you can fix it. But still, it's like when you get an out there, that's a great feeling. Do you got one in my uppers?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, George, you got one? You got one cooked up?
Speaker 1: You know. Just hearing what they were talking about, high camera, hear what they were saying, my shout out, no free shout out is I'll give you two. First one is gonna be I gotta see the boys again, which has been fun. And there's nothing like because I I think on like a three or four time guest, I think, and so just see your guys is to be like the very start, the first time I went on the bus in that back church parking lot to like here. It's been a very It's been fun just to see this grow and the reach that you guys have. So I think that's been really fun. And I get it's been two hours with the boys talking about Pokemon and sports, big ten stadiums. Yeah, I'm having a fantastic time, not gonna lie. So that'd be one and my other one would be let's go with I had my car worked on my truck and it was done efficiently, it was done quickly, and it didn't cost me a lot of money. And so I appreciate a good person someone who works on a car and gets like checks all the boxes and doesn't like break you over for your money.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I'll get you Donnie's number and Wolf Customs in Franklin. He does a great job for me.
Speaker 4: Was Donnie a Titan munoring before?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was got you, I know, Donnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Forest were introduce me to Donnie good guy, saw dude, but like gave my truck. I told my mom to fix on it had to fix very quickly, and he's like, yeah, you can coverick it up. I was like, thanks Donnie.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 1: I just appreciate someone who gets a don and does it well.
Speaker 4: Great shout outs, great shout outs, Thank you.
Speaker 5: I have a couple.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: My first shout out is going to go to uh to Claire Kittle. I just wanted to know. Just a massive fan of Claire. I really appreciate and respect what she's about. My second shout out is going to go to falling asleep on the couch. I enjoy watching some TV dozing off, not really keeping up with whatever's on. And you fall asleep on the couch and it doesn't matter what time, and I'm I'm talking more late night and then you just wake up at eleven thirty midnight whatever it is, and make yourself to the make your make your way to the bedroom. But I enjoy falling asleep on the couch and nobody like you know, when Charo I appreciate I tell her like, hey, if I fall asleep, like just don't wake me up, Like just do your thing. And go to bed, and then I'll make my way to bed, like I don't like to be woken up. I just like for the problems to take place.
Speaker 1: Do you brush your teeth when you wake up and then go to.
Speaker 5: Bed, You absolutely absolutely face brush my teeth.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 1: You go straight from coles face down the bed, and I go straight from couch.
Speaker 5: I'll start to just undress right there, lay my clothes, you're right there on the couch, and then crawl in bed and sneak in bed like nothing ever happened. Fair, Yeah, no, wake up, don't wake up the missus. Just crawl in bed.
Speaker 1: And that's funny that you could just like fake go to sleep and you hear her go to sleep, and then you just get on play video games with the boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I do miss some late night video game sessions. For speaking of, we just got some new fighter Internet, so we're locked and loaded for Football twenty five.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 5: I know it's I was operating at like seventy bits per second, megabytes megabytes and now I'm at like five hundred six hundred.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fly enjoy download and up Like updating your game now is crazy.
Speaker 5: That is the most that's the biggest thing. When we hop on and play Risk or whatever we do and there's an update, it's like, all right, boys, chalking up and play tomorrow because it's gonna take all night down.
Speaker 1: Fair. I have a in California. I have like a fiber internet. Yeah, and like for me to download like a sixty gigabyte update from Call of Duty less than.
Speaker 5: Ten minutes, Oh my goodness, Like it just goes.
Speaker 1: It's the nicest. Starlink's really good too, because I have that here in Nashville, and like, that's been fantastic. I used to run. I used to have like an eighteen T portable like Wi Fi and that because it was better than the WiFi, could get out of my property until I got Starlink really brutal, so I would I would go shouted, good WiFi, Starlink, great WiFi. If you have great WiFi, it just makes so many things easier.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, it's a solid shadow.
Speaker 4: That's a good shadow. My shoutout. Yeah you My shadow goes to when you sleep in uh, my shadow goes to a good night's sleep and your kids not waking you up in the morning and you actually wake up and your kids are still sleeping. I have my last three four weeks. Six am on the dot. Willow is in my face, like ready to play, ready to do whatever. And she doesn't wake me up gracefully. It's a scream in my face and it is actually terrifying. Just can become sneakier with it too, the way she creeps downstairs and I'll hear a little flat feet. She just kind of sneaks right in and gets me. So last night I was up to one am watching suits and I thought it'll be dead tomorrow and I am dead. However, my kids gave me that seven that's seven thirty block, which was really nice. So my shadow goes to my kids letting me sleep in.
Speaker 1: So when you two things, one did you just are you watching suits for the first time?
Speaker 4: Watching suits for the first time season season five?
Speaker 5: Towards the end of season five.
Speaker 4: Towards the end of season five, so you obviously no suits.
Speaker 1: Me and my wife gave up on it because it got really tough in the middle.
Speaker 4: Okay, season three and four, I see what you're saying. Season five is my favorite season so far. I have more into Harvey's background, his emotions. That thing you think is going to happen eventually actually does happen to Mike. And that's how they all work through that process. So I'm in the think of it right.
Speaker 1: Three and four were just so tough for me and Claire. And what I'd say me and Claire is one of our worst things is that we give up on shows like if we lose interest, like and we we'll give like three or four episodes. If there's like four back to back to back episodes that are tough for.
Speaker 5: Like let's pull the plug.
Speaker 1: It's like, do you really want to try to keep watching this? No, all right, let's watch something else. And because there's tons of great shows out there, so it's like you're gonna watch something, You're gonna find something that you like. But it's like when you were like, I don't know if it was like there was like ten third episodes of Suits.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh, dear, what are you guys on now?
Speaker 1: I mean, I haven't I stopped watching that like twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, what are you and Claire on now?
Speaker 1: The show she We were when I first started doting shot Claire, when I first startedting Claire in college.
Speaker 5: What is it.
Speaker 4: What is the deal with you and Claire?
Speaker 1: No, I was just Joe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, just like yeah, No's you know Claire was the very first person to see Charles engagement ring. Yeah, because I received the engagement ring in an envelope when I was on the Saints, and you know, I was only there for a couple of coffee and then when I go to I had it my backpack because obviously I'm not showing Chorro, but I just sat in my backpack. And then when I was in Oakland, I remember being like, hey, oh, the first opinion from a lady. That's awesome. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Eric Magnuson, Yeah, Mags, money bags, Mas dude, great thing. Money bags Mags. That's what his nickname was for the Niners and which is just outrageous. But yeah. He makes two appearances in the Receiver show. He's in the trailer. He jumps on me after the Dallas Cowboys game and like he's in the trailer. He said to me, goes, You're you're kidding me?
Speaker 5: How did I make It's so awesome?
Speaker 1: So I was finding about that. Yeah, he's He's one of my.
Speaker 4: Favorite characters that I've had, such a unique cat Man. I love Mags.
Speaker 1: The Offensive Linemen are just they're top tier people, man, salt of the earth. There's just there's not very many ones that you don't like. Like I would say, it's like a ninety nine percent success rate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like they're.
Speaker 4: Just the easiest group you get along with by far.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like, man, just they're fantastic, Yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 4: And you you you're ya. I love at that mentality. Any guy who appreciates blocking the way you do.
Speaker 1: I like, I appreciate that, Like.
Speaker 4: George, you are the main when you.
Speaker 1: Love you when you go to work with a right and left tackle every single day and you work on your triple blocks and that's your period. And I go to work with Trent Williams, Joe Staley, Mike mcglinchy, Cole mckibb. It's like that's really fun for me, Like I have a great time doing that stuff. Like I have so much fun training with those guys.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, the shows that you guys were on, yeah, go off.
Speaker 4: When that was interrupted.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I need to watch were rewatching when we first started dating, Scandal came out and so I watched like half of that with her. What's your name, Kerrie Washington.
Speaker 4: Show, you'd recommend.
Speaker 1: I think it's really entertaining. Like there's also there's a slow spot in it, and Claire mids that, but like it picks back up at the end. But like the first two seasons are very excellent television. Like every episode of Cliffer, every episode is pretty unique. There's like a background storyline that goes along the whole way, but like each episode is fresh. So I think I'm like half of the season four or something like that, Like I'm still enjoying myself. There's been a couple like overly dramatic episodes. I'm just like, come on. But besides that, it's a great show to watch with your wife. One thing I love about Claire is she loves like and also when we watch TV, I'm gonna watch them that my wife wants to watch, because if it's something that I want to watch, she doesn't like it. It's not very fun viewing session. And that's for all husbands and boyfriends out there. Yeah. So, but she does a good job. She loves military shows, so like this past season we got to watch, I introduced her to Band of Brothers and the Pacific, which is two.
Speaker 4: Fantastic TV shows, Masters of the Air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we watched Master of the Air too.
Speaker 4: How good is that?
Speaker 1: Band of Brothers is so good? Oh my gosh, so that was really fun. You haven't seen it, bros.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Do that look at the highest rated shows. No, it's it's crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you love America or not?
Speaker 4: It seems like I don't. He sounds like you need to celebrate for the July in Canada.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's sounding you like we need to switch place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should switch places so he can come to kiddle Fest. Yeah, this place is wild.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You gotta, I gotta. Youren't gonna be anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 5: I also got to get to preach dude.
Speaker 1: All right, I got one. Don't get out at me, Claire, but so tsa pre check, right, I had it. And then they give you like a week before it expires. They shoot you in an email. It says, hey, fill this out in the next five days, and like the cutoff is, like the day is twenty.
Speaker 5: Four hours before you're about to blame your wife.
Speaker 1: So hear me out for your own It's January eighth, is the cutoff on it? Right, January eighth. I'm in the middle of a football season that's at the very end of the season, and like I'm a little beat ups, like all my time expects spent on rehab. Taitle tables are like on a phone call, something that's helped me through some rehab processes.
Speaker 5: Your own selfish world.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: I'm like I'm in, Like I'm in like that three foot box, like you're not. I have nothing. I don't even see my phone besides like a phone game on it, Like that's about all I'm doing on it. And January seventh or like it's like Larry January eighth, I'm getting a bed. She goes, do you ever renew your TSA pre check? I'm like, what do you mean? She goes, oh, you didn't get the email like ten days ago about she renewed her Yeah, She's like, I renewed it like I read in mind like a week ago. I was like, no, I didn't see I get on to do it and they're like, you missed the time windows and now I don't have TSA pre check. So that's been I just this every time we fly together. She goes through TSA pre check.
Speaker 5: Is I don't I get it together. We'll get it back together.
Speaker 4: Oh, I need to get right down the road.
Speaker 1: I know, we need to do it. It's not fine, dude. And then I gotta get Global Entry because that's way too easy because global entry has TSA pre check included. I didn't know that, and it's like it's like ninety dollars.
Speaker 4: For like years, just five more dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it's ten dollars more or something like that, but it's like so easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was global entry to move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to, like if you're gonna fly, like you're in a Mexico or like euro up or something like that, just coming back to the country. Yeah, you literally just you go to a kiosk, you fill it in and you just walk through and you're done. Like it's super quick. You don't have to pull your pass right get super shit.
Speaker 4: But like the process of getting it's a little harder a little bit. But like it's like, well, Tsa pre I want to stay filtering out had in seven days fire with a Global Entry. Taylor had to like go and like meet with like a doubt government official.
Speaker 1: That's why I did. In Iowa when for Tsa Prechec I had to go meet with the government official for real. Yeah yeah, Staples with you.
Speaker 4: You just go walk into the head and side for tsa pree All right, take your photo. It's like eighty five dollars. Ye, get out of there.
Speaker 1: I God, do you want you to get done? She can go to Banara. What he looks like very He's like he's like.
Speaker 4: Just begging for us to read this twisted question at just please God.
Speaker 1: That that last segment though, that was fantastic. I appreciate that shout out no free shoutouts. Yeah, that's a great It's just like that's like my positivety thursdays. I get just speaking good stuff into existence.
Speaker 4: No doubt.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 4: You know what else is great? Twisted questions. Twist the Tea is refreshing, hard iced tea made with real brew tea and five percent alcohol. Full flavor and very refreshing. Twisted tea goes down smooth. There is no carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. Twist the Tea feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game date. Is the perfect alcohol for a game day, whether your tail get in the parking lot, watching at a bar, or watching with friends at home twisted tea is there to turn up your game day, keep it twisted, Grab a refreshing twisted tea today, Mitch, what is the twisted question Jack was with to talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it Jack's Jack's gonna save me today?
Speaker 2: Coop.
Speaker 10: Coop had a good question the other day in the office that kind of promoted a good conversation, and his was, so, you are in a mall by yourself for twenty four hours? Would you rather spend it with one fully grown silver back gorilla or five black mambas? You have to be there for twenty four hours?
Speaker 1: What do you rather?
Speaker 10: What animal would you rather have in there? One silverback gorilla, five black mambas? Twenty four hours?
Speaker 8: Mall?
Speaker 1: I think for me of them all we're talking like, let's just say like like it's not mall.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Green Hills Mall just like not like a tiny department store, but it's a mall. It's got multiple stores, but it's it's just even there. You have no idea dea where anything is.
Speaker 5: I think I'm going gorilla because dude, I am so terrified of snakes, Are you.
Speaker 4: Really I'm terrified of That's my biggest fear snakes.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just found out now. Yeah, that's andy one episode.
Speaker 4: I had no idea. I've been pretty vocal but my fear of snakes, but I never knew you fear snakes.
Speaker 5: Oh, terrified. Even when when had that little lizard, I was like, eh, yes.
Speaker 4: You don't tell me to hold it And I was like, yo, I don't think. I just I don't think. I like reptis. Yeah, yeah, I don't want snakes.
Speaker 1: Spiders, snakes can't do them.
Speaker 5: The shadow clay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gorilla, it's way worse.
Speaker 5: Gorilla. Man.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest fear is that one in the mall. I feel like you have an idea of where the gorilla could be with the snakes, they could be anywhere, and there's fucking five of them.
Speaker 5: Right, Like the gorilla like you a moment to where you're obviously in survival mode, but once it calms down and you know where it is, like maybe you could fall.
Speaker 1: Asleep or is it or is it like no, no, is it like twenty four hours of like this thing like an adrenaline shot, and it's aggressive. It's an aggressive it's also multiple days, twenty five, it's.
Speaker 10: Yeah, It's one of those where it's like you are maybe you can take spiderfly.
Speaker 5: You ain't sleeping when there's snakes out there? No, who shot your sleeping?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think I like, I think I would take the snakes just like you have to. Like I would just go to an open area, try to get on top of something and have like some type of pole, type of weapon, and.
Speaker 5: Just always up to something.
Speaker 4: They're always like they're literally the devil, like their serpent.
Speaker 5: Hang on now, the snakes they have to have adrenaline shots.
Speaker 1: And no, they're aggressive for sure, but like I feel like my game plans. I go to the food court, spread out all the tables, like try to make some type of wall. Hopefully they're not crawling the ceiling above me and dropping on me, because I guess they could. I guess you could about the night, think about the.
Speaker 4: Night to have you? Do you not remember anaconda?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Have what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But like that's a scene that's a giant snake.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter, dude, they made a movie about a snake killing people. Yeah, I remember Gorilla's got as what can cong playing.
Speaker 5: The Mighty Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that.
Speaker 1: Was that Disney. Yeah, yeah that was Oh I got to rewatch that movie. Now, that's a good movie.
Speaker 5: It was like a Disney Chanel original or yeah, it's like natural the old the old school like VHS is.
Speaker 1: Is it Rampage so good? Rampage as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's Condo is a crazy fucking movie.
Speaker 1: There's nothing the gorilla. But like, where do you hide from that thing?
Speaker 4: Did I go to the elevator? In the elevators?
Speaker 5: Once you get out of the sighte with it, you can find it?
Speaker 1: Something like do I get like an hour head start? Or is it like he like we enter on one side, its on the other side of the mall.
Speaker 10: And it's like I think it's one of those like you enter the same time, you're not in the same entrance, but you know, and it's like once nighttime comes, there's not like power going on, like you're using the sun and things like.
Speaker 6: It's just like a mall, like not the powers are gonna be on at night.
Speaker 1: We're dead.
Speaker 5: I don't know, we might be dead no matter what you walking them all.
Speaker 4: You run to Anti Andi's. You grab as much of those cinnamon pretzels as possible. You go to the elevator and you press the emergency clothes and then the ring just goes off for twenty four.
Speaker 1: He can just open he just opens the door and then he just fucking goes.
Speaker 4: Through the He's gonna be mad at the closing ship. He's not coming at you. He doesn't if he doesn't know you fighting. He's he's seeing the Mannikins and beating the ship of the Mannikins. He's got a whole first, like he's steal a monkey.
Speaker 1: It'll be distracted like snakes are and getting through you.
Speaker 5: Think if you're on the second floor in the middle and he's got to go to a side to come up like.
Speaker 1: You'll, you'll be there.
Speaker 4: Notorious for climbing ship, they wouldn't be able to something.
Speaker 1: What if he just opens the door above you and just jumps on it until it just gives out and then you just fall your dead.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're talking about we're talking about like a legit planning of the ape type of situation.
Speaker 5: This dude.
Speaker 4: If this dude can talk and move and grab a shield and a spear and come after me, then we had a whole different ball game going on here. But I'm saying if a monkey or a gorilla is in them all. I'm going Auntie Any's and I'm gonna go close the elevator door. I'm gonna hit the emergency button. I don't hit chilling for twenty four hours. I don't have a ring in my ear for two weeks after I'm done.
Speaker 1: I don't hate it.
Speaker 4: The snakes, wild cards and if you and they.
Speaker 1: Can do whatever they want, crevasses.
Speaker 5: Hey, and if you dye no matter what, I think, you just want to be molded by a gorilla versus hearing like like right before you die by a snake.
Speaker 6: It's one. I mean, I don't know how if.
Speaker 1: You venture and the bushes, that'd be you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, you're going snake.
Speaker 1: I think I would go snake because I just snakes. Snakes, five of them. But I just feel like there's nothing you can do to fight off a gorilla, like unless there's like you know, a sporting good.
Speaker 4: Suit makesure deceptive and sneaky, like just when you'll maybe they're gone, you're just here a.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna find a golf galaxy and have a golf club and like maybe I can swing off ahead or something.
Speaker 4: No, you don't get to do that because if this gorilla has the brain power to open open up the door of the apes, open up the door, jump on the thing. No where you're at, only trying to get you, Like snakes are gonna be able to withstand your no.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I'm just we're saying about the elevators. Like I think if it knew you're in there, it would do everything it could to get in there. Like if you got in there sneakily and like it didn't know you're in there, maybe it never searches you, but if it sees you go in there, it knows you're in there, it's gonna beat that door down.
Speaker 4: You did watch any movie, any movie with an animal, they get they get aggressive towards the little thing that if you go to an elevator, they get aggressive and they sneak off in the distance.
Speaker 1: We're saying movie. I know, we're saying that. This thing just says't adrenaline movie. But like, like if I got no elevator, the snakes are gonna chase me in there too, and they're gonna find a way into that thing. You. I don't sad a chance on that, but I think with a snake like you, if you get completely open area and you can see him coming.
Speaker 4: To some extent, my palms are sweat just thinking about snakes with.
Speaker 1: The back of my knees are sweaty, like I'm uncomfortable with grit as your shirt. Thanks for supporting, of course. You know what's really fun is you guys have sent me so many awesome care packages that all the guys are selling the team with all those care packages. They wear them all the time.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: That juices me up.
Speaker 4: It doesn't like the forty nine ers are like the number one supporters of Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Hang on the amount of people who asked me for the hats is insaying like I dodn't Rookie asked me for you saw those Bus with the Boys hats. Someone told me that you gave him everybody. I was like those two years ago, No, I don't have any.
Speaker 5: And that's the forty nine color the Boys they're like the best seller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean when when the boy McCaffrey put that on.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, he bought that hat in Carolina.
Speaker 4: It's great, he's been about it for a while.
Speaker 1: Great, the boys hats are fantastic. I saw you guys had it it was in the crowd of was it a baseball game or something like that? Kid a kid was wearing the boys hat.
Speaker 5: Did you know what's happening this weekend? Nascar? Yes, NASCAR is heading into Nashville for the last weekend in June, over halfway through the season, so there are only a handful more spots more for available drivers to secure their spot in the playoffs. To celebrate the culture of Music City, the winner of the race reas receives a custom guitar as a trophy. Don't miss out on a weekend filled with fast cars and guitars. Purchase your tickets today for NASCAR at Nashville Super Speedway on Sunday, June thirtieth. I dude, obviously I get a little joy Taylor, as you know, bringing up something like this, but also I feel like it just has to be brought up so that way George can say whatever, you can say whatever, and it just goes back to being like squashed and done. But you're talking about all the support of the forty nine ers locker room, how the boys feel about the take.
Speaker 4: On Brock party last year.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, you know, I get a little bit of joy, but I go crazy.
Speaker 4: I know. The crazy thing is is like I was looking at my phone, so I didn't catch the full content.
Speaker 1: I looked up and I do remember Taylor having a great quote on brock Purty about no, he's just not the guy.
Speaker 5: But after your guys is like lost, like when you guys are down a little bit. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Coming for the kill, like just coming for our next exposed right there and like just coming for the kill. But you know, really is you know, there's things that when you're on in front of a microphone all the time, there's things that you might get coerced into saying, or you know, you have to try to give headlines once in a while. So I don't hate him for that. And he's never personally melt Brock Like, I don't think Taylor would ever say anything that about me or Christian mccaffe are like the guys that he knows you would. No, No, that's tough, but like it is what it is. It's a take, it's a headline. People got to talk about it. You know, Taylor gets a spotlight on for a little bit. He loves that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, begging for it after ever since football is ended for me, I need.
Speaker 1: It podcast, no question, no, but like I just I was just like, ah, Michigan guy, like it is what it is, not too worried about it, and like I had no animasity towards Taylor for like, it's a take and it is what it is, and it just gives the boy Brock. I don't know if Brock even saw it.
Speaker 5: Well, Brock saw it, daddy, because we got to we addressed saw it.
Speaker 4: And I will say this first off, shout out to you and CMC for calling me out and being like, hey, what are we doing? That is a for sure bro thing to do for your boy, Brock. I two Brock's face. Apologize at the super Bowl. Apologize way did my turn in media?
Speaker 5: Raise mind?
Speaker 4: It's a hey, Brock, super plight. I want to apologize. Yeah, and we have that on film too, of me saying sorry, that was a bad deal. I was telling, oh, yeah, all of my takes on quarterbacks have been wrong.
Speaker 1: He Niners fans. Taylor is a He's a solid dude.
Speaker 4: It's okay, thanks man, Please clip that he's a solid dude.
Speaker 1: Occasionally makes a mistake. It's okay, solid dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I do mess with the Niners. Man, incredible, I was rooted for you guys in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I was. For real, Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, no he was. I think I think when he got to that point, it's like, how do you root against or how do you like bet or whatever against Mahomes in the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: That was nor thought. I actually just warned the Niners to win. My thought was the Chiefs have had it a couple of times. I would love to have the boys win it. You just stayed on the narrative of like I hate the Chiefs for whatever reason you've You've single handedly given the bulletin board material for the Chiefs to win the last two Super Bowls.
Speaker 5: They have to win in spite of me.
Speaker 4: So be it more more ship? Yeah, that was kind of It's okay, no, man, say some bad things about me.
Speaker 5: I feel like as he was saying the answer, he got his couplet.
Speaker 4: I got a couple.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of shots in there, a couple of japs. I think you need more tattoos. That'd be my one little spot right here, get right done. Oh that's sure, my scars are if you want to see him later, I want to see him now not on camera.
Speaker 4: Oh they're bad.
Speaker 5: They get they know.
Speaker 1: It's just pretty low. There's some footage.
Speaker 4: Nice cut the lights, the lights. I think we're selling.
Speaker 5: There's been a fun pod. I feel like we still need to continue to talk so that way.
Speaker 1: What's the best concert you guys have ever been to?
Speaker 5: Mitch can't honestly?
Speaker 1: Last year was it fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got to see what time did you get there at? Like we were you know, we were.
Speaker 5: In there in the afternoon and we stayed to probably like two am.
Speaker 1: After a does because the afternoon, the afternoon shows are really fun. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you wouldn't want to miss those.
Speaker 5: Don't want to miss those right around the two. You want to be there probably like two two thirty so you can enjoy Who's.
Speaker 1: And like you might beat a lot of people there because a lot of people are coming in for the night track too, So like maybe of traffic if you leave any time laughter two.
Speaker 5: O'clock, I get a little closer to the States.
Speaker 1: I hate to see that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Bonner last year Odeza, they absolutely crushed it.
Speaker 1: I remember that and I couldn't go, Wow, do you have a room in your car?
Speaker 4: Yes, you don't want to go in his car.
Speaker 1: Bro you think my wife, No, I can't do that. That's not very fun for me. I've always wanted to go to Bonner.
Speaker 4: That would be your favorite concert.
Speaker 1: When I was when I was nineteen, my my freshman year at Iowa, we didn't make a bowl game. We won our first four games, and we lost eight straight and then something like that, and then we so my dad was coach at Oklahoma and they were playing uh A and M and the Cotton Bowl, the Johnny Manzel game when he had like broke a bunch of records. But so we're down in Dallas that week and they had lights all night. Uh and I got to see Tiesto Heads Are a Roll by h Rex, Calvin Harris and the Nervo Twins and so like I and I was just like my first rave concert like that ever, and I was just like, this is amazing. I had a great time. I was nineteen. Any other like, my sister and her friends are all getting lit and I'm just standing, They're like having an absolute banger of the time. Yeah, I was nineteen, man, geez dude, I had a great time, I promise. But also bottle Rock in Napa Valleys Insane. It's the nicest festival I think you can go to. Everything's turfed, there's no dirt. Everything's beautiful and they have like if you have like the VIP cards, Like they have buildings like that have like beautiful like type like wonderful wines. Food. It's kind of like a wine party, except that everything is like but at the same time, everyone there's just ship faced and they have like anywhere from Pink to Post Malone to Counting Crows to Redout, Chili Peppers, Metallica, like it was every type of music is there. Yeah, it was that I go. I usually go there. It's it's over a Memorial Day.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a banger. Yeah, that is such an interesting place.
Speaker 1: I got to meet I met Keanu Reeves there last year.
Speaker 5: Really, that's right.
Speaker 1: So there's they have this thing and they have like a side stage where like they do like cooking and stuff up there because it's like one of the bigger sponsors. I can't remember the name of it, and I feel horrible, but they like have their own private stage like and there's crowd. There's a crowd out there, and so like I would go up there on stage with Claire, Like we did like a cooking competition against the Bellatwins, Like how fun is that? The ww wrestlers And they're awesome. So we did and then like another year I was up there and like it's just like do a little a little fun thing in front of the crowd. But then Keano he plays the bass in a band, and so they performed and then yeah of course right yeah, like just a side side side quest. Yeah, And so then afterwards they did they did like a little cooking thing on that stage, and I got to meet him afterwards. Cool, like exactly what like just super nice, super cool, very chill, like what's up man? I was like, I love you. You're amazing, dude, Like, thank you for being so cool. He's just oh, bro, that's so, that's so awesome.
Speaker 4: Like so cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's just very quiet to himself, but that it would just like appreciate your support. Like I think, like he has to be one of the most famous people I think I've ever met.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's up there.
Speaker 5: You take Jason john.
Speaker 1: Wick in a fight, john Wick, you can't die.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir. Last time he's in the Jason Bourne movies.
Speaker 1: Probably three years ago, we watched them all. I grew up matrix.
Speaker 5: Jason, you should be more informed.
Speaker 4: Why it sounds like he is the most informed and he that's his take.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like you're like one on one Like is it like a mission that they get to go kill each other or is it like.
Speaker 4: It's a one on one game.
Speaker 5: The beeper goes off. There they're each their target. There, they are each their own.
Speaker 4: Just think about this, John How think about how much help john Wick had in those four movies. Now think about the Bourne movies. How much help did Bourne have? He didn't. He was just always one step ahad everybody else in his handhand combat is nuts in the caliber.
Speaker 1: Of I will say he did kill he out of the book.
Speaker 4: But john Wick, john Wick pro john Wick.
Speaker 1: The one thing about john Wick though, is like he doesn't really miss and misses. He also has a bulletproof suit on Jason does.
Speaker 5: Not true true full time?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I think all over the art.
Speaker 1: Who's another can move?
Speaker 5: That dude can move?
Speaker 1: Who's another who's another like version of that? Who would like be a good fight? Like Indiana Jones type like another Indian? But who's another character? Equalizer?
Speaker 5: Liam Neeson taken no, he's screwed towards an extraction.
Speaker 1: Extraction he gets shot a lot Extraction on Netflix. Super fun. Really yeah, the first one is really fun.
Speaker 4: I see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the second one is still it's still good too. It's just literally action for two hours. They have like a they have like a fifteen minute Chas scene that's one cut. It's one of the most impressive things I've ever seen. I went back on his rend I watched it through again because it's literally one camera shot and it chases him for fifteen minutes of him just beating the hell out of people.
Speaker 4: That that sounds cool.
Speaker 1: But that's a great one for flights.
Speaker 5: Like no, we got Jason Bourne.
Speaker 4: I still think Jason Bourne over John Wick. I loved everything you just said about Extraction, and I'll definitely give that a look.
Speaker 1: On your way to Canada for the Fortunly you should definitely watch Extraction with you.
Speaker 4: Will I will, and then I'll watch the Patriots Brothers. I'm gonna watch Masters of the Year saving Miracle I didn't watch. That's what I'm gonna watch. Man Man. I can't wait to get the Brave Heart. I'm so excited. You keep saying that and then side and No, it's just funny because we like, there's like a it's very well known that my wife's family watches this show and I had I.
Speaker 5: And it's very well known that Taylor I love Canada.
Speaker 4: No, no, dude, I enjoy going to Canada. But I think it's funny that Taylor's family like gives me a hard time for being an American. But then I'll say something about Canada and they act like this typical American does about their country, and so they just kind of play, they play themselves, and then I sit here and then I have to get calls. They called Taylor, and Taylor talks to me about it.
Speaker 5: That way, he's like, and then they hear what I say about Canada. Just do the montage of what Taylor says about Canada and then bring it back to where.
Speaker 1: We are now.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I had a whole thing about how Canada is more dangerous than America because I've lived in America for thirty two years and I've had three crimes committed on me. But I've spent probably nine months of my life total in Canada and I've had one crime committed against me. The math, the math just plays out that way. I got an argument with I was just talking about how America is the best and Taylor's mom, Tanna, said something about our schools and all this, and then I said something about Trudeau and they they got proud people on me. They got on me, they got on my ass almost Trudeau or not, but they I remember them. I'm thinking to myself, like, Yo, this is how an American would react to the things I'm saying. They're not that different different people.
Speaker 1: They're proud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like living there, but yeah, there's bears and stuff. Ken it is the one place that I go to when I go outside at night, I do get I'm nervous because I don't know, you know.
Speaker 1: What's out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got the coups, got the bears. Nine black Mama's up there.
Speaker 1: That's scary there. Didn't you say you're the average Showing Lenks was like an hour thirty, an hour forty five. Yeah, we're breaking records.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been a great podcast.
Speaker 1: Ye know anything E want to talk about?
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Did you really get it? You don't feel like, don't you guys really not know the ot rules?
Speaker 1: Over time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like pretty sure.
Speaker 5: The majority of the country when that happened.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was explained to us at one point. Yeah, but like for me, like I don't I know this is my thing, like what the upperroar about. It was like I never really understood why it mattered that the player didn't know besides the fact, Like and I also I knew that we were gonna do what we did because our defense just got like ran up the field over the course like six minutes. I think they're exhausted. So I was like, there's no way we're gonna put them back on the field. You can't. It's like I feel like we all knew what we were gonna do, but I was just like, I mean, I'm just gonna do whatever the coach asked me to do. Like I don't really what was the right like whatever he says, like whether we go offensive defense first, like I DID'M just gonna go out there and do my job.
Speaker 4: Right, right, You're gonna go do your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The only thing that I didn't know. I didn't know that it was like if that quarter of ended, it just goes into a second quarter. There's not like a time limit really on it. Like both teams get their drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I feel like I was learning about it too, like in real time.
Speaker 1: But I think like our our coaches have does a great job every single like every week. They like rules around the league, and like we I think we know a lot about like that A lot of teams might not cover. I think we do a really good job about that. So I was surprised when like that came out beause I say, I'm pretty sure we went over that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so people seem pretty upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jews had a hell of a call. He was like, I had no idea. I was like, jeeh, I'm pretty sure we did. He got crushed.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, pretty sure we didn't know she.
Speaker 1: Was Harvard Man, Like, you're you know this. I promise you didn't help this.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's somebody that's just ready. He call the play doesn't matter, you have no clue.
Speaker 1: Just call the play man. He knows what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great, pod, great pod bonn aou Mitch, get on it, man, you might be able to make it.
Speaker 4: You might be able to make it.
Speaker 5: See Mike, beautiful, beautiful describe every five stars.
Speaker 1: Listen to Bus with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen to Bus with the boys. George Hey, it's a great show. Thanks Bro. This was fucking awesome.
Speaker 1: I love the Boys.