Speaker 1: Ready.
Speaker 2: Sure, Andy, we're ready. You're rolling, I'm rolling.
Speaker 1: It's all I got this week.
Speaker 2: I like that simple to the point we're really going into the boom clap.
Speaker 1: That's right. What's up man?
Speaker 2: Not much? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, that's good. That's it.
Speaker 2: I mean my chest is on fire from the last Serial Killers episode, like literally my chest right now, like right here, it's hot.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I don't really believe you.
Speaker 2: No it is.
Speaker 1: I don't really believe that you're like so allergic to all these things. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm so allergic. I'm just saying I have mild irritations that aren't fun.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong. I'm not like discrediting allergies. I understand it's a major serious thing. People die from it. I get it. But you I think you're just like, oh, if I have dried fruit, i'll go down.
Speaker 2: No that so again, it's a mild irritation. There are people that have EpiPens. Oh yeah, that's the serious one.
Speaker 1: You don't have any saying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying the mild irritations I have are not great. It's the same way that like when someone like smacks your hands. You're like, oh my god, it's red. I think it's broken.
Speaker 1: So how do you correct a scratchy throat from an apple that you might eat?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I would usually be drinking water right now. We don't have any great, thank god. We work in an office building has zero water.
Speaker 1: Oh there's actually some water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that requires me to get up right now, and I'm just not in the mood.
Speaker 1: Got it? So is there anything you want to talk about this Weekendrew? Because remember this is you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what happened to me?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: So? Like?
Speaker 1: Ohait? Did we say it's bull Chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's the offshoot of the Serial Killers podcast.
Speaker 2: You don't even need to say that, but okay, yeah, great.
Speaker 1: There was a sister podcast. Great.
Speaker 2: I obviously a couple of weeks ago, went to the green Port and the South Fork.
Speaker 1: People don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It's in the Long Island. It's on the island. It's not the Long Island. It's whatever on Long Island. So I was there.
Speaker 1: It's way out of the very tippy tippy and like the Long Island looks like this at the end. This is the North Fork. This is the South Fork because North is up and South is down.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Yeah, I was in the No Fo No Faux and it was a rock beach and I don't hear rock beaches, right. But I found out that I can't drink that much anymore.
Speaker 1: You get an old pal, I am.
Speaker 2: Do you know what happens? My heart race is really fast.
Speaker 1: And your throat closes up. No, it's just kind of strawberry beer. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, No, So where we're trying to go with this is I can't drink that much anymore otherwise I get really bad heart palpitations. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: That really is insane, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I feel so old.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's just something wrong with you, because that really shouldn't change with age.
Speaker 2: Maybe it does, though, why don't we get doctor Oz on the phone. I would love that. He'll probably say stop binge drinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he would also probably then just talk for thirty minutes and we couldn't say a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. So well, I'm just saying I feel like I'm old now, and I don't want to be the person at a party who's like just carrying around the same cand all the time, because that's also another problem I have, whether it be food or drinks, I feel like I need to eat it or drink it within the first five minutes of it being down in front of.
Speaker 1: Me, or what will happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just can't paste myself, can you? Yeah, I pace you pace yourself.
Speaker 1: I can pace, although I am a weird eater, and amy always is like I don't understand you. Like say Thanksgiving, for instance, Yes, I'll have a plate full of everything. I'll eat the turkey, then the mashed potatoes, then the corn, then the sweet potatoes, then the stuffing, then whatever green stuff is there, Like I don't. I really don't mix. I eat things and then things.
Speaker 2: My dad does that, like Thanksgiving is very methodical, where it's like I went up for my first plate. My first plate has X, Y and Z. Now I can do this, and then I will do this.
Speaker 1: Although see when I'm at the diner, though, and I have my turkey plate at the diner, I will like dip the turkey in the mashed potatoes. So I don't know. There's no rhyme or reason to my madness. I'm just mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really think I need to get better at like eating slower. That's the thing, because it is I feel they say it's better for you in every right which way.
Speaker 1: Look, it's scary, like he it's like And apparently when you eat like that like cookie monster, you a lot of air goes in so that is not good for your digestive system. Makes you burp a lot, and I think it also packs on a few pounds.
Speaker 2: Really, I believe so interesting.
Speaker 1: I get completely wrong about that last part, but the first part is right. So the air, the air well, the air. If anything else makes you burp, that's where burps come from. It's air. Air. Yeah, sometimes it comes out this way, sometimes it comes out that way. When it comes out that.
Speaker 2: Way, that's a toot.
Speaker 1: That is a toot. So are you I was just thinking about this. Are you young enough yeah to have young enough or old?
Speaker 2: And no?
Speaker 1: Are you old enough to have had candy cigarettes when you were a kid? Yes, but I don't know if you had the same ones that we had when I was a kid. Like when I was a kid, they had all the packs at the you know, the store of the candy store, like a kid in a candy store. I was.
Speaker 2: Hate that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you'll see why I said that. Coming up Monday on serial Killers. Anyway, what's terrible teeth. Sitting on the counter would be the display box of all these fake cereal freaking cigarette packs. Yeah, you know, it would say like mule burrow and all right, and so you would get them, yeah, and they would be bubblegum, but they would be bubble gum inside a piece of paper and there was powdered sugar or like flour or whatever it is around. So you would put it in your mouth and you go and like smoke would blow out of it so much.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'd be a kid. I'd be sitting like on my bicycle, like blowing powder ound of my stupid cigarette. Cool man. I would get the red one so it looked like it was flaming, it was on fire, and I would just sit there like that. I mean, dude, if those things didn't make kids start smoking, what the hell? I mean, that's why you can't really get them anymore. Well, not like that anyway.
Speaker 2: The fifties, sixties and even into the seventies, it was pretty much just like smoking isn't bad. If anything, it's good for you.
Speaker 1: I was more fifties and probably early sixties the doctors would come and be like, so, you know, I think we're they're gonna have to take out your lung. Why I don't.
Speaker 2: Make sure you also have half a gallon of milk because that will make.
Speaker 1: Your bones stronger. Oh, milk is good, I know. Look there's some there's the bait with milk. Now, we're very big fans of milk because we use it frequently. But you know, there are people that I know Elvis always says on the show that they say, whoever they are, that when after you're an infant or a baby, you're not supposed to drink milk anymore? Now what? Why? Why not?
Speaker 2: And growing up it was like milk and cookies, steeple milk and cookies. I think every once in a while. But did you notice growing up like the got milkouts were like are you eating like for dinner, while you're eating your pasta, make sure you have a large glass of milk, which, by the way, Nate does terrifies me.
Speaker 1: Nate does that.
Speaker 2: I do not understand people that like eat pizza with a glass of milk, me pasta with a glass of milk.
Speaker 1: Nate has a big frosty glass of whole milk with his meals. It's the strangest thing to me.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Chocolate milk, sure, but whole milk with steak.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting. That is so like old man in like a seventies sitcom, Like he's sitting down to dinner and he has like the plate in front of him with the peas, yeah, and a steak and a glass of milk, and.
Speaker 1: Then he smokes a cigarette right after dinner at the table. Hashtag health right, So you know, but it got me thinking back to my original statement of old candy that no longer exists anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And there was one that stood out of my mind because I was at the supermarket check out the other day and I saw something that reminded me of it. Tell me if you remember this, I mean, this is eighties. You probably have not even heard of this candy.
Speaker 2: Some folks don't believe the super fruitiness of Bonkers fruit candy. They learned soon.
Speaker 1: Some folks think Bonkers is gom. No, it's not God, I know, it's candy now with this extra fruity inside.
Speaker 2: Bonkers is so super fruity.
Speaker 1: Bonkers bunks you out candy artificially flavored. That was then dibisco ding at the end there, but Bonkers bunked you out.
Speaker 2: It was a sounds oddly sexual.
Speaker 1: What was going on in that commercial that you couldn't see. It was a bunch of like old people sitting on the couch putting a Bonkers in their mouth, thinking it's gum, but it's not, and a giant piece of fruit comes down and crushes them. But they laugh.
Speaker 2: So what is this cereal?
Speaker 1: It's not cereal, it's candy.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, the candy.
Speaker 1: It's like it was almost like a Starburst type candy. It was chewy, you know, not quite like stuck in your teeth chewy, but it was chewy, and there were a bunch of different fruit flavors and bonkers. It was a huge candy in the eighties. Huge, and then it just kind of went away, you know. Should you hear at the very end of artificially flavored, no fruit whatsoever in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think what candies.
Speaker 1: Did I we talked about it in the past. Up Peb Max. I loved Peb Max. That's gone. It's nerds rope still around, I don't think so. And I loved Nerds rope bar Nune was another one. Hershey's put that out in Score. I don't think they make score anymore. And I always loved the Nestley. I think it was called Alpine White. It was a white chocolate bar and I think it had almonds in it or something like that. That was delicious. That see, because when I used to work in the five a dime, I would be the guy that ordered the candy. I was like thirteen years old and charge. Yeah, he put me in charge. I ordered candy and cigarettes. That was my job. So I would order candy and cigarette that wouldn't happen right from the distributor. And I always there were the gums. There were, I mean I made our selection of gum, like the best on Long Island, like every flavor of bubblicious bubble Yum, Hubba bubba big Lee chew. We had Gator gum. You don't remember Gator gum. It was gatorade gum.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: They had green and they had orange. Yeah, it was supposed to like you know, it made no sense whatsoever because it was full of sugar. But I loved Gator gum. And then there was freshen up and tools. Tools had the squirt of crud in the middle. You would go and like spearmint goo would shoot out in your mouth. And they had bubble gum also, and clourettes and all these crazy clurets. I mean I loved those. God all this stuff is and even SERTs. They don't make SERTs anywhere. Remember seirts? Yeah nope, gone.
Speaker 2: Well, okay. If I could say one thing about mints, breath mints. When I was growing up, they often icy memes that are like I grew up during the breath mint gold rush, and that's true. We had the ice breakers liquid mints during those little bubbles. Sure, and if you had like, you'd go to take one and you get like six of them and then your mouth would explode. There was also the altoids, the that came the can.
Speaker 1: I never liked altoys, even though they were one curiously strong. They were very strong. I was not curious at all they were, so I can't eat them. Like Greg t used to smoke seventeen packs of cigarettes and then have a pop altoys. And he also used to think that he would brush his teeth with altoids. He wouldn't really brush his teeth or go to the dentist, so he would just pop altoys like, oh yeah, it's good.
Speaker 2: The actual smell like I can the way you're picturing it. I'm just smelling someone who just smoked a cigarette and is masking it with like a cinnamon altoid and I'm gagging. It may not seem like it, but internally gagging.
Speaker 1: You know. I just thought of have you ever had a delpha role a? What delpha rolelfa role So it was like a red licorice strawberry I think it was strawberry licorice, but it wasn't a stick. It was in a it was flat. It was like maybe I don't know, maybe an inch wide and it was flat, and it was in a roll. There were four of them in a package, and you would like just like rip them off with your teeth. And they went away and came back for a little bit like maybe in the early two thousands, but they're gone again. But that's that was. That was a stationary store staple in the candy rack.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, I don't Yeah, I'm just trying to think carefree remember care for jefree is okay y, yeah, at leastn'll make carefree, I think, But it was like they used to have all kinds of random fruit flap.
Speaker 1: My mom always used to have the fruit flavor and the cinnamon. It was the orange and the red and she would click it. I always remember clicking her freaking gum.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me tell you something. My mom does that too, but gum, Like, here's the biggest scam, gum. Juicy fruit. Juicy fruit is a scam.
Speaker 1: Juicy fruit is gonna move you. It's got the taste that gets right to you. Juicy fruit, the taste, the taste, the taste is gonna move you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no idea what you're saying.
Speaker 1: The red kiss a little longer, a little longer, yeah, huh yeah. And so is doublemint.
Speaker 2: Well, there were always a quarter, there was there were quarter and that's package, that's right. But juicy fruit of the three was the biggest scam. You get like the really good flavor for about a second and then all of a sudden it would just be like I am chewing paper.
Speaker 1: That's right. How about fruit stripe?
Speaker 2: Oh, the biggest that's an even bigger scam.
Speaker 1: With the zebra on it. That's that's long gone. I'm pretty sure they had been.
Speaker 2: It was in the shape of band aids. They made it look like a band aid container.
Speaker 1: No, fruit stripe. No, was in a regular gum pack.
Speaker 2: Maybe later later and you maybe when they did deluxe ones.
Speaker 1: No, that wasn't fruit stripe. I think I know what you're talking about. And like bubble tape may have had something that looked like a band aid maybe never bubble tape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Hubba Bubba meant bubble tape.
Speaker 1: No, Hubba Bubba was not bubble tape.
Speaker 2: Bubble tape, I don't know with the dispenser bubble tape. Okay, the bubble tape had a blueberry flavor.
Speaker 1: Maybe there were and double bubble too. Yes, Bazuka was the original. Yeah, stupid Buzuka Joe comics. I used to save those things and get like a water gun dumb.
Speaker 2: That's when they used to give out prizes.
Speaker 1: You used to have to save the comics and send away with like a quarter, and they would send you a plastic piece of crap.
Speaker 2: I think I never did any of those contests.
Speaker 1: Hello, ever, I do every one of them, and I still do. When I was a kid, I would send away rappers and labels and UPCs and quarters and you know what, at the end of the day. And I think I've mentioned this before, I just loved getting mail and packages, you know, so I didn't care what it was. I would send away for every little piece of crap in the back of a comic book or whatever, extra rate glasses, all that bs. I used to send away for everything. If there was like on the back of a cereal box, send two UPCs and fifty cents. I get a Tony the tiger whistle I was in. I sent away for it didn't matter.
Speaker 2: And then you used that whistle for two minutes and then said great.
Speaker 1: No, well then it broke No, I said, great, Well, I mean you set me up for that.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: It was my fault.
Speaker 1: That was the layup.
Speaker 2: If we're talking basketball, which's right, fine, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know me neither.
Speaker 2: So I played basketball.
Speaker 1: I didn't really what such a jerk did. I played some sports like Brody likes to make fun of me, you know, I played like. I played floor hockey. I played soccer for many years. I played a little league. I played baseball. Yeah, you know, but I wasn't. I wasn't a sports guy. Yeah, if that makes sense. Same I was always the guy that was picked last. In Jim, I was always on the C team. You know, there was a guy there with like a prosthetic leg that couldn't walk, and they picked him before me. So I mean, that's that's the story of my sports career, of my like middle school sports, it was always like, ugh, God, who gets Scott? He's last? You get him. We don't want him, You take him. It was that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Is that why you went through your high school rebellious phase where you with light fireworks and like.
Speaker 1: But no, here's the thing. I never did the bad stuff. I made other people do bad stuff. That was my quote in my yearbook two. You know, a smart person is someone that doesn't do things but makes people do things or something like that. Thomas Edison said that I forget. Someone said that I forget.
Speaker 2: Should I be expecting you on like making a Murderer season two?
Speaker 1: Because it's entirely possible. It's entirely possible. But yeah, No. From the store that I worked at, with all the candy, I would like, okay, steal boxes of gum, you know, And so I would always have packs of gum in my lockers. So I was the gum guy, and I would just give out gum, you know. So it was very popular. I wasn't a sports player, but I was popular amongst.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should go on Survivor Scott. Maybe you'd have everyone going under your tutelage. I guess it seems like maybe you have that power.
Speaker 1: I mean, there was that one time when I packed my locker full of rotten fruit and jarred like herring and vinegar and mayonnaise and broke it in the hallway and got suspended.
Speaker 2: There was that What did you do on your suspension?
Speaker 1: You just sat in the room with all the derelics and I played with my Cassio phone dialer watch, which was all the rage back then. What you would you would take the phone receiver. Okay, so think of your address book in your iPhone. Now, yeah, okay, so you had the same type. I mean, it wasn't the same type, but you had addresses phone numbers in your watch and your Casio watch. Cassio was huge in the eighties. Everyone had a Casio watch, but this one was a phone dialer. So what you would do is you would have the person's phone number in your watch and you would like pick up the payphone, put a quarter in and then hold the receiver to your watch and press it and I would go.
Speaker 2: Be boo boop beebe boope boo boo boop, and.
Speaker 1: It would ring, and that dialed it for you. So unnecessary, but it dialed it for you. That was the beginning of the days of you not remembering phone numbers because they were in your watch.
Speaker 2: Whoait? So, like, how did the phone pick up the number?
Speaker 1: Because it's the tones. The tones is what dials on a phone. I mean, no one even knows who that is anymore, because you know, cell phones don't dial, but you know when you have to press one or press two for this, it's that tone that activates it. So yeah, and then I would just sit in class and it would go be boo boom be boo boo boo boom, and I would get in trouble again because my phone, my watch was making phone sounds. You know.
Speaker 2: So did you have the big suitcase cell phone?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, get a cell phone for a while and guess.
Speaker 1: Well no, I had a cell phone in in high school really, which was which was very early on. I was I was probably sixteen or seventeen. I scammed my mom into going to Westbury Camera, I remember, and because I was under age, so I couldn't sign this. Back then, it was a contract you had to like sign your life away, you know. And and and we talked about this. The rates were so expensive whatever. So I just say, hey, Mom, I just need you to sign this. Come to the store with me, you know. So she came and she just signed it. She's like, what am I signing? Don't worry, I'm getting you a present, you know. And so I paid with my somehow I had a credit card I don't know, and it was mine and so I paid for it, and that's it. I had a cell phone probably when I was I think seventeen, which would have been nineteen ninety two or so, so it was still pretty preliminary. I still have that phone. It's a brick. It's not like the Zach Martin Giant. Yeah, eighties one. It wasn't that. It was. I mean maybe it was like six inches five or six inches tall. It's pretty heavy. The battery was huge, and it was a Panasonic and I still have it somewhere.
Speaker 2: And you know, it probably looks like the landlines from today. Not landlines, but like the ones there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cordless yeah, yeah, something like that. But it was heavy.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It was heavy, Yeah, because I remember driving that time when I lived in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I remember driving and I was just excited that I had a phone with me just in case, because I broke down in Columbus, Ohio one time.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was on Route eighty and I was going up a hill after I got out of a rest area, and it was like, and it's just my truck just broke down on the side of the road, and I was scared.
Speaker 2: Sound effects for things are so funny. Is that your car breaking down? That's pretty much what happened.
Speaker 1: And I just since I was on an incline, I just put it in neutral and I backed down back into the rest area and I was stuck there. It was it.
Speaker 2: You had a cell phone, so that's good I did, But I just went.
Speaker 1: And used the payphone in the gas station. I don't know, because I probably needed a phone book to call somebody.
Speaker 2: So true. Yeah, it wasn't like you could store things in there.
Speaker 1: That was such a fiasco. Yeah, Like they towed me to a dealership. It was a Sunday, so of course they weren't open, So then I had to take a taxi to the airport so I could fly home to New York because I was halfway in between.
Speaker 2: Was that your car that you left?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I left it at the car at the Chevy dealership, so they had to figure out what was wrong and fix it. Meanwhile I was in New York and I had to fly back to Columbus to pick up my car.
Speaker 2: It was just so crazy.
Speaker 1: At eighteen years old, it was just a really weird It was just a weird thing.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how many steps used to have to be involved in things, like even the simple as things like now you could just order food off of Seamless. You could order food off of Uber Eats. You could just there's so many things. But before you I'd have to pick up the phone, call, give your address.
Speaker 1: Well, see, back then though, you rarely even thought about delivery, delivery. The only one that literally delivered back then was like Dominoes, you know, I mean, I mean some restaurants would I guess they would have a delivery guy. But delivery twenty five years ago, thirty years ago is not as huge as it is now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the concept of an Amazon was not around up until even when I was a kid, Like I remember when I was finally when I finally got Amazon was two thousand and seven, and I can tell you what my first purchase was. It was a microscope.
Speaker 1: A microscope. Yeah, I know, we've talked about this on the show before, and Elvis had everybody go back and look at the very first thing they mind.
Speaker 2: Two thousand and seven, and I know that there's a way that if you go on you just go to your Okay, so you're on the Amazon app, right, yeah, go.
Speaker 1: To your orders, right it says I've reached the end of my orders. There used to be a thing where you could, oh hear filter, go to filter, and then go by year. Okay, mine goes all the nineteen ninety five was the very first time I bought on Amazon. Shut up, yeah, and the oh away, well see no, maybe not it's no transactions found. Hold on, let me try that again. So sorry.
Speaker 2: My first purchase in two thousand and seven was not that it was a Belkan headphone splitter. Oh well, when you used to need headphones.
Speaker 1: The fact that mine was so long ago leaves me to believe that it was probably a book because that's what they used to do. Amazon used to be books. That's how they started, right. Yeah, So let's go back to nineteen ninety seven no orders. I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: What did I buy in two thousand and eight? Two thousand and eight, I bought The Sixth Day, the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie where He's a Clone. I loved that movie and I couldn't find it anywhere. And it was at that weird point in my life where my mom was like, do you really need another DVD? And you go to Best Buy and it was like, why would we have the Sixth Day?
Speaker 1: So I cut it off Amazon on My very first purchase was August sixteenth, nineteen ninety eight. It was a book called How to Get Your Pet Into Show Business.
Speaker 2: That is insane. I've never seen someone with like that far back of history yep.
Speaker 1: And then a month a couple of days later, I ordered a book called Shot on this site, a Traveler's Guide to Movie Shooting. I had to say hold on a second. September sixth, nineteen ninety eight. Cereal Boxes and Prizes nineteen sixties. What look at that? Seeow? Yeah? And you just think that cereal is just a fad for me. I always loved cereal and.
Speaker 2: All about that life, as they would say.
Speaker 1: Oh and here here's another one. It's September ninety eight. Up Shit Creek a collection of a collection of horrifyingly true wilderness misadventures. What oh sorry, it's called up shit Creek. A collection of horrifyingly true wilderness toilet misadventures. I don't even know why I would order that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Were you using the internet to buy this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess you were. How else would you've.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy and coming attractions the making of an X rated video not surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is all nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: This is all nineteen ninety eight. And then Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids.
Speaker 2: I can't this is so, this is you. This is very much right. This is just this is a look into the window of me. I can't believe you have nineteen ninety eight. That's crazy. That's the earliest I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Well, let me go to nineteen ninety nine and see if there's any actual products.
Speaker 2: I don't think the products started until two thousands.
Speaker 1: Umm. Yeah, more books that hits just keep on coming. Top forty Radio.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you were like an Amazon person.
Speaker 1: Howard Stern, The Girls of Scores, Ooh, Sesame Street Unpaved tv Mania A timeline of television Collector's Guide to TV Toys. Okay, do you remember television shows of the eighties? Chris Rock, Bigger and Blacker explicit lyrics nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: That sounds like it's a CD.
Speaker 1: That was a CD. Yeah, I'll keep going. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked that you really were doing it. I think this is how much did you pay for the Chris Roxy d Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't. I want to go back there.
Speaker 2: Now you have to click your order details.
Speaker 1: Why why was I so I bought a fat Albert record? What am I?
Speaker 2: Why was I so fascinating with that? I don't know, Scott huh oh?
Speaker 1: And then I bought the Substance CD that was a friend of mine band oh and costs sport a pro portable stereophone headphones two thousand. Uh yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: I remember the headphones like that?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's weird, all right, So there's that.
Speaker 2: Well fascinated truly, that was twenty five dollars. I cannot believe that inflation those would be what.
Speaker 1: Did you want to say, which was Chris roxy D?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, hang on, do you.
Speaker 2: Know I bought an art book a couple of months ago, wh actually a year ago, and it's now worth five hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Shut up, ye sell it?
Speaker 2: No, I really like the artist, Okay, and I bought it, and so just like photocopy it then sell it. Yeah, I'm going to photocopy a whole four hundred page book.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say how much I paid anyway. So there's that. That was interesting.
Speaker 2: That was a really nice way back bull chat. That's fun. We should use that.
Speaker 1: Way back bull chat, Way back bull chat. Well, I feel like a lot of our bull chats have become like machines of nostalgia. They're true, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we could try and talk about recent things, but.
Speaker 1: To talk about should I open a newspaper?
Speaker 2: Bugs?
Speaker 1: Bugs? Oh, we'll do bugs in the next one.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool?
Speaker 1: Bugs we don't like?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I hate bugs.
Speaker 1: I hate bugs. That's like one of my biggest pet peeves of the summer. Yeah, I don't like the summer because of bugs. Agreed on the next bull chat.
Speaker 2: On the next bull chat, all right, how many minutes was this one?
Speaker 1: Oh about twenty six?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Plus the two thirty second commercials at the beginning. Thank you for making forty cents Andrew and the two at the end. Yeah eighty cents?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 1: Wait, so is it eighty cents each? Or is it eighty cents like every time someone listens? Because you said there's like twenty cents every time someone listens.
Speaker 2: I never said it was twenty cents. Somebody listen?
Speaker 1: It did?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well, would you do us a favor though? As soon as we say clink, can you just keep listening for a minute. I appreciate it. Thank you so much. Thank you. Well, even if it's the same commercial twice, because they do that. Yeah, it's not our fault, all right, Andrew, thank you for listening to this exciting episode of Bowl Chat. If you want more, let us know. Otherwise we'll just stop here.
Speaker 2: No, we won't, because we love doing it and we love providing you with this little outlet. If you have topics, make sure you tweet us at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: Yes, please tweet us with topics. Yeah please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about anything orly the comments on this YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Otherwise we're going to talk about what I bought in two thousand and one and you don't want to see that?
Speaker 2: Oh lord, well until next time, say clink Andrew, clink. M.
Speaker 1: That's dumb, it really is. Can we not do that anymore? Or now we have to because we've always done it.
Speaker 2: I think we have to because we always have Okay, okay boy ye enjoy the road trip.
Speaker 1: Thanks,