Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision? What's up, poor hib It's weezy, I'm here alone today.
Speaker 2: However, Mandy has also taken her pics for the top episodes of twenty twenty three. We know y'all love the solo episodes. Many of these have guests. However, if you're interested in more solo content, more up to date content, what's going on in our lives? About the fourth time I had in Mexico or my first time having anal sex not saying it happened, but it did happen and you can hear all about it on patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions. In twenty twenty four, we have a lot of new changes and a new show coming to Patreon, so please stay up to date on there and join us while you can. Now, I'm going to start off with the first memory that was the craziest moment for me in twenty twenty three, I am actually dating somebody African now, and there was an episode called anal from an African And the irony of me doing this episode after it happening is a little bit crazy, but it was featuring the just Us podcast with Jacob Willis and Amber Please listen to this crazy ass clip as a gay man who is like, no, I like older men, but you don't really have a reason.
Speaker 1: You're just think.
Speaker 3: When I'm talking to them and I'm looking in their arm having a conversation, I can tell them they just want love, they need love, and I want to give it to them.
Speaker 1: You said you like them.
Speaker 4: Look, I love a good nursing home, honey for a role play.
Speaker 1: Oh road play, hold on, give me the details on what a nursing home role play.
Speaker 3: Is like laying in his bed with a little gown on. He's sleeping and then I'm just literally in between his legs. I looked up that gown, get those two big juicy balls, start to shuck them, go to the tip of the dick, and yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: He wake up.
Speaker 5: Like that.
Speaker 1: You ain't like you about to get called by a nurse.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, go back to sleep, take medicine and pro That is my type for role Plus, this is sick.
Speaker 1: Keep going.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I like. One of the things I like. Yes, and I love my nipples, lips. I don't even need to masturbate. I don't need you to fuck me. If you lick my nipples the right way, I'll just come.
Speaker 1: Literally, yeah, we didn't even ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I started thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I started thinking about Like I said, I like, oh, and you know what nipple on this podcast that she's And what's crazy is there is so many straight men that I realize are into hardwired, are not really like they won't ask for it. But I've noticed much like my head begetting pushed towards the nipple now, bitch, and I'm like, well, I'll lick you nipple. But like, straight men don't admit to the fact that they really like their nipples being played with, whether you lick it and rub it or like you literally just suck on their nipples. They have a problem with saying that that's what they're into, and amber you in these faces, No, not sucking nipples, No, that's out. That's crazy. You'll suck feet, but not nipples, right, Why that's what's wrong with sucking Amanda? When you're like, if gayy you nipple? Why titties? I don't know, it's just weird what you buy. So you sucking titties anyway? Why make it baked?
Speaker 2: I just don't like that now, and we want to do our sex tip segment. Gotta start with you. It gotdrm, it got to give us. She been over there just like, actually know what a good dick sucking tip or even like sex tip with your nails. A lot of girls get long nails. Now tell me something you might do sexually with your nails.
Speaker 1: But you ain't listening to her. She said, there was blood. Okay, you think it's kind of crazy because I don't want to suck down nipples. But what I do with my nails, I like to put my nails in a nigga mouth.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like a dick. And that's not getting you, that's not that's right there. That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew it, but I like that. You can you show Wait a second, so you're getting while they're fucking you, you like to put my nails in his mouth? How many nails too? And you just go like this and you make him suck it and that's wow.
Speaker 4: You does he go down to the tip of the nail or does he just I mean the brand?
Speaker 1: Okay, wait right down there? Second head never had rhyan stones or jewels on your No, that's that's best kids. So rhy stones and jail and gems is where you crossed the Yeah, that's crazy at this age. Oh I'm not gonna lie. I stopped doing it because okay, well no I lost, I lost gems. I'm in the boodlehole. I'm like where it went. Hopefully it's on the bed and not in the bootlehole, because I do not want them to shoot out. Imagine you take out his You're like, why does it look? That's nuts? While so so do you just do it without asking? Or are the men wanting to suck your acrylic nails? I try to do it without asking. Oh so no consent? Wow? Yeah wow like that? But what they do it? Yes? What's gonna say? Get up? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you're about to do with a nipple.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe you don't want Are you a dominant person? Yes? Maybe that's why she's paying.
Speaker 2: Maybe okay, Well then well then as someone that wants.
Speaker 1: To trick sometimes I kind of get it though. Well then let me ask you. You you knowing that you like that power, you like that control, you're independent even financially, do you have to desire at all then to be maybe? Okay, so, but you miss them up to like, well, I guess like I don't know how to honestly maybe even like it comes to like sex sometimes I can, you know, bow down. But besides that, like no, wow, Yeah, Like when I go out, like I like to get my dude, I'll like, Hey, you gonna I'm hosting tonight. You're gonna put this on, put that on. I don't care if you don't.
Speaker 4: Like to dress them what I'm fresh kicks and damn this a nice.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your hair done. You're gonna do this and the hair too. Let's not do all that right now. But you know I'm gonna tell them how to dress. And yeah, do you have kids? I don't want kids? These niggas? Is your we?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: I mean I take I mean, I still would love for you to experience a man take you on a date, but it could really just be like you are getting what you want, Like you have this love and desire for power and control and it's your comfort place and you.
Speaker 2: Don't Jacob my give us a little insfoment a horrible decision with the sugaring zips, because who knows if you even really shared it to this degree on just us because I feel like hearing someone tell us how they've kind of almost like to enagled someone and been able to get them to do things for them, which is really sugaring, like more than it is any other kind of dating. Sugaring is like I'm here, I'm the prize. Like you need to pay, you need to spend, you need to treat. So tell us how maybe even if you had a first experience, like did you know you were about to be a sugar baby?
Speaker 3: Like, tell us that how it started? Yeah, well it started when I lived in Sacramento. You know, I'm from Sacramento. I would go to San Francisco. I used to do a lot of acting work there, commercial work in San Francisco. And there was an older man there and at the time there was like a subway and I was in between breaks from filming and I didn't want another food from the set, so I go to subway and get a sandwich. There's an older man and he was like, oh, you're very handsome. I said, oh, thank you so much. You know, I didn't even think about money or anything like that. And he was like, when you're done, do you want to come my lip over here? I'm like, now, you know when you were young at the time. Yeah, I was young, Erry huh oh never mind.
Speaker 4: He was really this one.
Speaker 3: He was really, really really old okay okay, yeah, and he was like, you know, do you want to make some money? And bitch, I had like twenty five dollars left that was enough to give me back on the bus back to Sacramento after my shoes, and you know how it is, do you want some money?
Speaker 1: I would have thought it was a model. What was what was the money that was offered?
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars for what? He wanted me to go up to his apartment.
Speaker 3: He laid on his back and he wanted me to like punch him in his back and call him like a faggot.
Speaker 7: In all these different words.
Speaker 3: What brain him as a man? It was humiliation. Humiliation. He loved it, and he was so old. I felt so bad. I'm like, I'm gonna hurt you. He's like I said, okay, boom boom boom, and I just started calling him everything you ain't.
Speaker 1: Shit, that ain't shit.
Speaker 3: Be my slave now, like I start going, I start going in and he took me to the ATM after he gave I was so I was like, oh my god, I can get used to this for real. So he became my regular in San Francisco. But every time I would go out there, I wouldn't do that all the time. There would be like different things he wanted me to do, maybe like go find him somebody else to do it, Like he loved the idea of bringing a whole bunch of black men back to his apartment and like humiliating him, so get a cut.
Speaker 1: But you were okay, I would get a cut.
Speaker 4: Well, oh yeah, I'm all about a cut.
Speaker 1: Even you saying that we thought we we we love to have this kind of conversation. So in terms of race play, you said he would love for a lot of black men to do that. So you're okay with race play and being fetishized because of the color of your skin with these white.
Speaker 7: Men, I think, damn check out.
Speaker 1: I gon'na be honest with you when I think it's a little bit different.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about it that way though.
Speaker 2: Black men like I know, but race play is different when you're the one who's the aggressor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he wouldn't. He wouldn't talk to us crazy one of us, like like we.
Speaker 1: Were generally thinking about race reverse reverse, same thing. It's okay, the way that he said you my slave, Now there was wait there, I just said that.
Speaker 3: He didn't to say, but you said it anyway I did.
Speaker 1: I mean even even I mean, we've talked about other women too that believe in dealing with white men they're getting their reparations. So to me that there still is an element of race play in that, Like we talked to Marnie about that.
Speaker 2: We talked to uh uh, Marnie. Yeah, the girl who does that? Is her name my Marty nigga. Who you're talking about?
Speaker 1: The pendom I don't know nobody's name right now, Barnie. And what about the lista splicit she did the same thing, is Marnie Marley? Mister Hale, I messed up a letter, Okay, you know what I was talking about that I really did it. But at least splicing. Both of them dealt with white men and felt like it was a form of reparation.
Speaker 2: Right, But they were always jomming them, right, And so I feel like race play is a very specific thing when you're bringing up someone's colors, someone typical stereotypes, even like derogatory language that's more a race play.
Speaker 1: But he said he would go get a whole bunch of black boy I understand, being one. We got to be clear. A race play is a very specific exactly what you just said. Though he wanted black boys, I don't even wanting to suck black people. Is race playing? You got me fucked up? All he said, you're wanting to be done by black people, and he's like, you my slave, I'm your best.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think this would be good like commentary, like for people watching on YouTube or even in the comments, like race play to me is not you wanting to fuck someone black, you wanted to be donned by someone black.
Speaker 1: It's not race But to me, the knowing that you come from your ancestry of white supremacy, whether you were a slave owner or not. You said he was old, he could have had a plantation. I don't know. I don't know how old he like. Being submissive to someone black is not race play. But what I'm saying is if there's a layer of I'm turned on by the role playing of you now being in a power position because of your race, knowing that I'm a white man in so I know, I hear what you're saying, I just think it's unfair.
Speaker 2: To all black doms that have white clients to say they're engaging in race.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is, and back to even the past guests that we have had, they have literally called it a form of preparations for themselves. Yeah, as a joke, but raplay is something as a joke. Okay, she has a shirt that says reparations with a white hand and money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like to me, that's something like like worship getting deep.
Speaker 1: The question was.
Speaker 2: You is getting deeper for me because in some of the recent interviews I've done, like I was telling Mandy, I might have said on another episode, I went to a brothel and I'll give you all the t I this. I went, y'all know I do sex cells, which is exploring sex businesses, and part of that business in the brothel to me is it's almost like your blackness is a business at that point. So I asked the brothel, can I talk to these black women separate, because to me, their story would be different from everyone else's there because people are coming in to fuck your skin color.
Speaker 1: That's just the truth. Right. Oh my god, you're my first black girl. Blah, blah blah blah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And one of the things I said to all of them, I think it was four or five black girls I sat down with, I said, do y'all engage in race play? And they all said absolutely no. However, they embraced the fact that they know they may be a fetish for some and talked a lot about the differences with race play and basically saying like the submission to a white guy would then be race play for them, the words being used, even the role playing itself. So that's probably why I was like, I think that's why when he brought up those words, because I'll be honest, like even when and and I talked about it, like, to me, race plays the same, Like just to say something is a fetish like I ain't like like when I don't think it's fair to say I want.
Speaker 1: To fuck you before you lose weight, Like people used to talk about wanting to fuck me at a certain size, and they didn't want to fuck me if I had lost a certain amount of weight. And so to me, even though that's a fetish, that to me is still on some fucked up shit. I was never fucking nobody who said they wanted to fuck me because they never fucked a big girl and they wanted to fuck me as a big girl. And so the fact that this man also had you recruit other black boys, and this was the conversation. That's where it's like, it's not it goes beyond the fact that you're just a black man and I want you to do this domination. To me, you're seeking out other specifically black men to humiliate you. And so to me, I think that back to psychological there's a psychological element to race play.
Speaker 2: Maybe he used to be a company, feels bad, Maybe he needs to go to therapy now cast and call for black men at one Caucasian man you pay good.
Speaker 4: So that's what was in my mind at the time. I was at I don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: In a month, right, Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, I love I want to do that anymore.
Speaker 2: A lot is about like how do I get a sugar daddy? So that's really where we were dig into you. So you started like that, and then tell us more about how it became sugaring and how you knew you wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't start sugar until I moved to La Really.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I had like, yeah, that guy wasn't consider consider him a sugardaddy because I had to work right. But that's that's where even though some people that have sugar daddy's they have to sleep with their sugar daddy, you know what I mean, I don't do that really, my sugar daddy he can't. He can't get He can, but he can't come. Why there's science something he can't do that science, So there's nothing. My sugard doesn't look for sex with me. He has a partner. All he wants to do is go to dinner. Literally shit, but we haven't. I haven't seen him in person in two years. He still pays you, of course.
Speaker 4: Of course, but what does he pay you for?
Speaker 3: Just to pay me? Like he just if I ask him whatever I want, I get. That's just how it works with him. We build a friendship. So when you have a sugar daddy and you want to secure the sugar daddy and sec secure the bag, it has to be a genuine friendship as well. Yes you can, you can finesse only for so long, but if you actually really get in there, when he starts to trust you and he's like you know what, you're like, my friend.
Speaker 4: Me and my sugar they have like a friendship. I actually really like, I think you.
Speaker 2: Are preaching so hard right now, mainly because sugar babies assume it's all about their looks. Sugar babies assume it's oh, like you know, I'm hot. He wants to make me this thing like there will always be another you. You know what I'm saying, There's always gonna be another cute beach, a cute nigga, whatever, but one ding, I know that you're saying that. I've never really thought of my sugar. Daddy and I started out in the beginning just going out to bars and stuff. He thought I was fun to have around, like, oh, she brings a girls around. He would take me on vacation and shit like that, and then he was almost invested in my life story and always felt like, especially with friendship, he needed to take care of me.
Speaker 1: What would we do if.
Speaker 2: Anybody got hurt in this roomright now? Like we're you know what I mean, there's a friendship. I'm gonna take care of you. That's a really good point because if you don't establish that friendship, what the.
Speaker 1: Fuck does he need to stick around for? Which is why I also agree with you. Me and my friends debate this all the time because they're quote unquote sugar daddies. It was transactional. They didn't get money unless they saw them in person and had sex. And I've been in a whole nother country with another nigga and had to call one of my niggas like his team ain't pay him, can you send me a thousand dollars? And this is Western Union Day, Like I had to have my roommate go to Western Union. I said, bitch, I'll pay you one hundred dollars out of this. Put it in my account. I could have money while I'm out in this other country with a nigga whose team's not for him. And my friends could never understand how I could get certain things from people without having sex. And I said, well, if this is a sugar daddy that really fucks with you, you shouldn't have to have sex with him for him to show up for you. And that's the only way they show up for you, Like you should be able to ask at the drop of the dime, whether he sees you or not, whether you're giving him a good time or not, whether you sucking his dick or not. You should be able to depend on this person on this all right, y'all? So it is our favorite moments of twenty twenty three, and it only makes sense to start off with the woman, the myth, the legend, Yes, the girl we came out to all toured two and the one who got the Rolling Stone Best Rap Song of the Year Skigee. We got to interview Sexy Red and she, with all of her mentions of a Buddha hole, made my favorite moment of twenty twenty three. Check it out here. Are you a dirty talker? I cool? Yeah, you want to go to because I do. I'll be saying I say what's real? Wait, you say what's real? Don't say what's real? I'll say I. I say what's like whatever going on in that moment. I'm gonna say like like you know, like, oh this is so far, Like you know it's so what? Oh you know what I want to say? It means fire, let's I want.
Speaker 2: I want to see you do like a glossary of words, it's real. Saint Louis ship and you got a pair next to the like her far what you said, there's a lot of herd on her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, earn like you earned some clothes in the name, not in the name earned that nobody.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh and like reading to earn?
Speaker 1: Are you running to earth? You're running? H yeah? And then your name also, oh god, oh was there another one? Like just like how I was saying fur, Like, how would y'all say, fir life ain't fair? No, no, but we said it to like for that ain't fir well? Like for you, how y'all say, like how it's outside it's the fur going on? Oh, I don't know what the fire that is, a bitch. This is way better than motherfucker Baltimore. I'm sorry. Oh wait, it's word.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 1: Baltimore is the worst acting in America to me. Yeah, it's funny though, Like how they say, okay, yeah, that ship crazy, that's ship crazy to get it to our vanilla ship, our vanilla shit is sex in the news vanilla and there is this is kind of vanilla. You said vanilla vanilla, like, but ship, we've been talking about this vanilla. This is real vanilla. So, a California high school teacher has been placed on leave after instructing students on how to get pleasure from anal sex. And we'll talk about it because you you are a mother, right, yeah, so we'll talk about it. The educator at El Dorado High and Placentia Placenta bitches almost all California was called on video listen not you heard that. You heard that all you called it? You caught it. So she was placed on leave after a video was shown of her giving explicit instruction to a class of teenagers on how to get pleasure during antal sex and where they can find sex toys that can stimulate the prostate. She went as far and can be heard saying, you don't have to go inside the boodhole. You can actually just push on the seam and that stimulates the prostate. Glenn. They apparently really like that. So that's why for mail on male antal sex is very pleasurable because of the fact that it hits the prostate, and that's where a lot of nerve endings in the boodh hole is as well. It's like the girls g spot the prostate their equivalent to each other. Now we talk about the lack of sex education a lot. Would you feel away to know that your child was in school and this is how their teacher was teaching it. Do you all teenagers high school. This is the high schoo Okay, we let's start with that question. High school first. I'm gonna start her. They Caucasian, uh uh yeah on her, they tied on her. It's say you said the kids told they snitch. That's way. When we was in high school, man, our teachers used to tell us all kind relationship our teachers are. And my teacher told us she's seen the man dingling so long he could wrap it behind his bag. But you learned that, you did not hear that teacher? We had sex education, but no, this is normal, like the teachers curse that you like the students that nothing like. That's like, but yeah, we had sex education. She used to tell us about all that she's tell us about STDs. She is probably tell us about that, and we wouldn't tell on her. Like we in class asking questions, we be like. She used to tell us we can ask whatever we needed to ask because we want, which I think is good. That's what should be available. We used to ask all kinds of questions.
Speaker 2: But sext question, this one is specific, I think because because it's something about no.
Speaker 1: I think it's because she's teaching somebody how to be pleasured. No but that's what I'm saying. If you got a question, she should be that's your sex. Not only that, though, I think that that is the problem. Like when you're young, you're just told to say the funk away from sex, and sex is pleasurable. It's how we pro create. I think that you can get at cd UN. That's why we had the class, yes, because they need to teach kids stuff about that, like y'all, y'all all these kids just having six y'all are and that's what I teach you to she's the teachers are coming and that's the thing I think that they're actually should. I know we talk about sex education from a scientific point, but I actually do think that teaching people how to be pleasured during sex should be a part of that education because there's so many women that have sex for years and they're not please. I mean, you know that's that. I don't know that might be kind of taking it for but if that's yeah, I don't hearing about no asked she and then he'd be getting ideas or nothing like that, or like you convincing kids to but if we all in But it was all girls in our class, so girls school, no education yeah, So if we had questions, our teach was like, you can ask whatever you need to ask, like we it ain't nothing to hide in here. I agree. I think that's we could if we was even if we weren't in the class and we needed to come talk her. And we can't talk to our moms about us fucking and going on with us, we can come talk.
Speaker 2: To like I should be able to ask a teacher if I'm a teenage at fifteen, oh, what's this discharge?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: What is this? What's this spell? That's what I'm saying. You should not be teaching me. What's gonna feel good?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I No, But I'm saying if the student, I'm honest only in the fact that so you basically want her to be like, yeah, you should write a dick like this. It's it's not a dick like this. But to me, there's people that are like, especially teenagers, they're learning from porn a lot of the aggression and things that children are learning or the metal pleasure. Well one moment, but know that men are learning at a quick age, even know they're pounding women that is not a lot of women. You have to wait till it's till it's warmed up or like fore plate is something that should be taught that has to do with pleasure. I mean we always you could convince it's not convincing the kids. But to me, to teach a child that before penetration you should be like aroused, otherwise it could be painful, otherwise it could cause shaping, otherwise it could do this. So for play, that is a part of pleasure. It's teaching kids around. Yeah, teaching kids about for play before going to poundtown I think should be something that has talked about. I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean telling a kid what for play is is different than teaching them how to be pleasured during four play.
Speaker 1: You're talking about like saying, now you gotta suck like this. I don't know about that, but everybody like they dick suck differently. She's just saying that this, like the prostate glen is in there. This is why you will receive pleasure from this act. Like to me, and to be fair, antal sex was not at all a conversation I was in school. So I mean, I'm gonna ask you, did y'all have talked about anal sex? Yeah? Everything? What question we needed to know, do you like a sex? No, it hurts education. We need the way already. It's brown. No, it was gonna stay brown because I ain't putting because like maybe it's like the dick is too big. Maybe you're not like yes, and I'm not used to that whole Like I'm it's like I'm a virgin in the host. So like whenever I even attempt to, it's like, but you're not, so you like a virgin, but you're not now, I'm not like it is something didn't got in there before. But it hurt like you ever had an accident fucking ass?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I did when I was younger. Oh, and it scarred me for a while. What you love it? The dick came out and went into the wrong hold on accident. Oh my god. I jumped up so god damn quick when I said, I was finna crowd when it happens to me. But I'm not gonna like brave. I mean, he's straight, went all the way in. It's like I got raped. I was like, because you know how y'all coach, you be wet, so everything be wet. So yeah, it was going hard than he said right now, she said, I got shot you got right up. No, I was like this, I couldn't even finish. I'm like, I'm in paint to tell back like, I was like, I couldn't. It's like I had straight just got I was like, it's straight, like you said, I was constipated too. After that, I couldn't ship. And then when I see for like a couple of days, and then when I did finally ship, the dude was like hard because I ain't sit for a couple of days. It was hard. It wouldn't come out, and my booty all was cracking. And I have the best lean. I'm like, I'm constipated from that ship man. Couldn't even shop. I couldn't even sit on Like when I sat on the toilet it hurted. I'm I'm like, no, it can't be traumatic when you sit down in your ass like it hurts so bad. I couldn't even I had to sit on a pillow. What's type, bitch? I had an episode with you when I'll sit here like this the whole time. Well, what am I do? The dick accidentally went to my ass last night walking fighty. I just tried to tune it up for the kick for the YouTube and YouTube and YouTube and YOUTUBEU.
Speaker 2: My next favorite episode isn't my most crazy favorite episode of the year, but something crazy did come after it. So if you listen to the episode with Dom Gabriel Uh. He was popular for being on a show called The Perfect Match on Netflix and mainly we all knew him for crying over girls on the show. Right he came on, he was an emo nigga. I'm an emo bitch. I was feeling the vibe. We were flirting, and we ended up going on a date. And if you follow me on Instagram, you would know that something crazy happened on that date and I never got to tell but I'm going to tell you guys now. So Dom and I went out to Laural Hart where we had a great time, great vibe. We were really enjoying it, and I kind of was feeling like throughout the date, I was almost manifesting something bad to happen. I wish I said, I'm going to be a millionaire, I'm going to be a billionaire, I'm going to get married and have kids during this date because my energy was just on another field.
Speaker 1: So we own this date or whatever, and we're walking to go.
Speaker 2: So I think it was apartment two hundred deer sign and I was like, yo, like, we can't walk there, We got to like drive there. Like La is crazy because we get rob So we're going on about this right and throughout the night, I keep talking about what a crazy place that LA is. So finally towards the end of the night, we're in the car talking for like an hour. It's a really cute vibe.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the moment where you're about to share a kiss. And he's about to walk me to my door of my apartment building, which is a luxury building with a doorman. I only say that to let you know you can get got anywhere. So I would say the proximity for the door car door to my door of the building was maybe fifteen feet and uh, He's about to open the door, and I said, did you take your keys?
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, we're about to go for that like good night kiss. I think we did. And suddenly, through the corner of my eye, as he's tall, as he's above me, I'm looking at this dude just.
Speaker 2: Running and I'm like, oh my god, this nigga turns around and someone jumps in the fucking front seat of his car literally car jacked. Okay, I'm scared. I'm like, oh my god, we about to God, what I'm gonna do. I'm running into the motherfucking building. I'm telling the doorman to do something. He's like, bitch, I'll do packages. What the fuck you want me to do?
Speaker 1: I'm calling nine one one. I'm screaming. I'm like, goetaway down. I'm like, God, don't let him hurt you. Let the car go. And it was scary as shit.
Speaker 2: It was terrifying, especially after like such an amazing date. So mind you, he did have his keys, but I think when you got the little remote key, like you only gotta be a certain distance. I ain't think, and I think he threw his keys so his key would be further from the car. Somehow, the nigga takes off with the car after like them fighting about it for two minutes and me on the phone the police. So then me and Tom jump in my fucking car like, gta beach, I'm inn tesla.
Speaker 1: We run in Da da da da.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh my god, and is it him for a second date? No, anyway, So he's bugging the fuck out. I'm bugging the fuck out he's like, oh my god, my computer's and this so that not his computer, his phone. He's freaking out or it's fucking crazy, right, So we're on this speed chase and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what are we doing this for? What are we gonna do once we've kept this, nigga, this is tom. I ain't getting out of the car. You're getting out of the car now. So we're on the phone with the police.
Speaker 2: But our goal was like to try to find his phone or try to track the car so we can tell the police. Boom, we get back to my place, he's like, oh my god. He's like, I'm visiting from Canada. That the fuck am I gonna do? This is insane? So police come and apparently a crash was reported, so we're like, oh my god, the car is found.
Speaker 1: But really, the dude just fucking threw the phone out of the car, so the impact of the street in.
Speaker 2: The car alerted a crash, so he ended up getting his phone back. Anyway, I'm telling you, to manifestation was crazy.
Speaker 1: Then I was.
Speaker 2: Just like, damn, he had to do the police report and shit, I went to go get Nina. Y'all know, that's my daughter. She has four legs. If you're new here, she's downstairs, she'd be an emotional support animal. She's like, bitch, I don't know what to to. I have my LA show the next fucking day. The shit was crazy. Now the date went from seven pm to four in the morning. Our anxieties up. It was really bad. So long story short. They found the car in like a McDonald's parking lot or something, and the nigga left his idea in there and basically that's how the police know who he is.
Speaker 1: Crazy ass story.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I guess you could hear the flirting and how it led up to that in this episode. Next ar Vanilla Shit is our sex in the News segment. And so for this week, I found something that I wanted to debate a little bit because obviously we're pro sex work.
Speaker 1: However, you procex work.
Speaker 6: Love it? You ever pay for pussy? I've never paid for pussy.
Speaker 1: Look at me.
Speaker 8: Okay, but I'm a full supporter. I got slut tattooed on my hip. I'm a full supporter.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, how MasterCard is endangering sex workers? So this is from on the ACLU website and in twoenty twenty one, MasterCard developed a new policy for adult content websites using credit card or payment options. The policy imposed requirements such as pre approval of all content before publication, forbidding certain search terms, keeping records of age and identity verifications for performers, and the restrictions are not only restrict restricting to free speech, but they also harm the livelihood of sex workers. So sixteen thousand signatures were given on the ACLU website saying that MasterCard is harming people that are black, immigrant, and transcender sex workers. I can't talk today, but anyway, we've known for a long time that it's really difficult to accept payment as a sex worker. I remember back in the day on Backpage they would say this many roses, so you didn't talk about the exchange of money. Mandy and I when we were starting our bank account, we told them our podcast was about sex. They took like he went in the back for a minute to make sure that it was even okay to accept payment for that. However, I was on the team of thinking that this shit was wrong until I read why it's not legal. So the simple version is that Visa and MasterCard were frustrated with the high rate of chargebacks related to porn sites. It could be a scamming thing, but most likely someone's wife was like, what the fuck is this and they had to call in and say.
Speaker 1: They didn't do it.
Speaker 2: So they made the decision to classify adult sites and activity as high risk and require anyone that wants to process payment meant to pay an upfront registration, free annual renewals, and require more ID verification.
Speaker 1: So they do that for OnlyFans. They do it in the state of Illinois. Now, if I'm not mistaken, you can't log into a porn site without sending in your ID. I don't think it's crazy. I think a it probably is for this because you're verifying that this is you by submitting your card payment. Like you cannot have an OnlyFans page or like subscribe without uploading the front and back of your ID. So I did that for OnlyFans. I don't see it as a problem either, because I think it does also help in terms of i'll say serial killers, but also pedophiles like you get to see kind of what they're searching, the type of porn they're watching. I think a lot of serial killers watch the same type of porn it'd be like either children porn, animal porn like weird shit. So I disagree in a slight way.
Speaker 2: Performers have to upload their ID fentification, and I understand that if you were having to upload, I think is super extensive. Serial killers, pedophiles, if you really do all that, IP addresses are searchable for a long time, and if you really want to kill somebody and you're smart about it, I feel like you could use a fake ID somehow, like you could figure out a way in. But I think that kind of does fuck them up. The only thing I would agree with is I understand the chargebackshit now, like it makes sense if your highest chargebacks aren't Gucci and Louis Bitton and it's pussy sites. Like, okay, we see why the shit ain't allowed no more. Because if you said, MasterCard, we're actually making money on sex, they were probably would keep it legal. They don't give a fuck about us. This isn't to help stop child pornography. This is literally because they ain't making money.
Speaker 1: Have you ever subscribed to any porn sites or OnlyFans?
Speaker 6: No, I've never never paid for anything sex related.
Speaker 1: What Ever, you've never been to a strip club?
Speaker 6: Now, I'm a first ship club I went to I was eighteen. I got kicked out.
Speaker 1: Why'd you get kicked out?
Speaker 8: Because it was I was eighteen in Montreal. In canada's legal and we all go there after school, but we don't have the strip club after school after graduation. After graduating school, we all go to Montreal and we all went to Is there a thing.
Speaker 1: About strip clubs in Montreal?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What is it that you can go there when you're eighteen? No?
Speaker 1: No, No, there's something else? Is it? Like there's a lot of them? Can they touch you? What is it?
Speaker 6: I don't know there is a lot of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, because someone told me they go just for strip club.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I've only been one time. But the thing is is like in Canada, we don't have dollar bills.
Speaker 1: You only went to the strip club once? Yeah, and you're thirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Wow, it doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you something, by the end of this episode, someone's gonna want to finger your asshole and take you.
Speaker 1: To the strip club.
Speaker 8: I don't like it. Just it just doesn't do anything for me, do you know? Because even I just I don't know. There's no appeal there.
Speaker 1: Why'd you get kicked out because we don't.
Speaker 8: Have dollar bills. We have twoies and looney, you have coins. And I was eighteen years old.
Speaker 1: Didn't think he was throwing coins at the girls.
Speaker 8: I wasn't throwing them. I was just like tossing them on the stage. I was like, Oh, it's money, like.
Speaker 1: Toonies and loonies.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is that crazy? It's one dollar two dollar coin.
Speaker 1: What's the real name for it?
Speaker 6: Looney tony?
Speaker 1: Are you so that's a slang?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So wait, what were you supposed to be throwing on stage?
Speaker 6: Or like five dollar bills? We have five dollar bills? Yeah, we have five.
Speaker 8: Ah, that's high as fun, That's what I'm saying. So I'm throwing louis And then the screen guard picked my ass up and truck me out the club.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, but that's crazy. You could get the girl final No it ain't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I was like, I had twenty dollars for the night, so that means.
Speaker 1: You had about four. Good man, it be terrible to just throw one. That sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: I realized recently when I was at the strip club. I went I was at Soho Warehouse and across the street is a strip club. I don't know what the fuck it's called, but anyway, I was bored and I was like, fuck it, let's keep the night going. So I saw a guy throwing fives and I was throwing ones, and I was like, damn, bro, Like I see how people get into bottle wars brain because I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, you want to fuck with me like this.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm already the cute one at the stage, so the bitch is coming to me anyway, let's be honest, and.
Speaker 1: Now you got to throw the fives to try to take the attention for me. So I'm like, damn. It is crazy how.
Speaker 2: Strip club culture for Americans makes you almost compete. But what I do enjoy about the strip club, especially on a date, is just kind of like chatting about the girls with someone having the sexy dance. But I also love burlesque shows and things like that, Like I love being entertained by sexuality and you just try it.
Speaker 1: It'd be fun.
Speaker 8: I would go if it was like a date or something like that. But like if me and the homies are like, oh, it's hit the strip club, I'm.
Speaker 6: Like I d just go to bed.
Speaker 1: Are you on the apps?
Speaker 8: Like what apps like dating apps. I recently got a Hinge, but that was because of a brand deal.
Speaker 1: So I also tired.
Speaker 8: No look because I went on a day in a one time and the first swipe I dated the girl for like four years, So I was like I already caught a w off of a day and app happen again. Yeah, I'm like I'm good now you know, and now I'm in a position where like people kind of already know who I am. So it's like going on dating app just it's like.
Speaker 1: Well, you at least know they like you.
Speaker 8: If they well a lot of it, it's like them just being like I loved you on the show or whatever, like oh, they.
Speaker 1: Don't really want to they don't really want to go out on dates with you.
Speaker 8: They want to go on dates. But it's like it's weird now because now people feel like they know me in a sense ah, because it's like there's something about like a dating show as opposed to just like being like an online personality where people feel like they know you and how you date trust me, we know yep.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: On Hinge, you can send a message before someone accepts you and literally, oh I hate because my name is Gila and it's Giela on Hinge and I don't even be like, oh, weezy. But then at the same time, I'd be a liar if I said, like, I've talked about a few experiences where I've been on dates and dudes whack like they have no idea that I have a podcast, and then I find out they don't do know and that shit really bothers me.
Speaker 7: I hate that.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? What is an appropriate way for I don't let's say I'm meet you in a bar. I've seen perfect match.
Speaker 2: But also at the same time, it's like, oh my god, you know, I don't want to fuck the dom Gabriel.
Speaker 1: I just think this guy's hot.
Speaker 2: How does someone approach you and make you feel comfortable, even if they could be a fan of your work?
Speaker 1: I don't, Or you just want them to not have a Netflix account.
Speaker 8: No, that's happened to me too, where people try to act like, you know what I mean, they've never seen the show, And then.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie I did not know who you were. Yeah, so I watched Netflix, but I watched the shows. I'm I'm like a Bravo Housewives person, not into any of the dating. What else is it? Ultimatum? Love is blind? Love is blind? Go out to handle and what is yours? So I thought someone was coming in with a wheelchair today, but she had sent me your page and she was like, you haven't seen them on TikTok. I was like, oh, no, no, no, I didn't say TikTok. I don't have TikTok oh, but the crime videos, I mean, I guess you're a meme. I was like, no for a good.
Speaker 8: Week, yeah, especially in La when it was like raining a lot, because I said, I asked, why was it raining when I was crying?
Speaker 2: So wait, I do want to know too, though, like what was that period of time? Like there was a point where I actually felt bad for you a little.
Speaker 1: Bit and I didn't even know you.
Speaker 2: I was like, then, I'm almost tired of seeing his assay?
Speaker 1: Do you want to answer back? So, most women, you believe, do know who you are, even though there may be something that don't.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a lot of them do.
Speaker 1: Would you would you continue dating someone or entertaining someone who does know who you are or is a fan or are you against that?
Speaker 8: No, it's just like the authenticity of it you know what I mean, kind of pick up if someone's being actually genuine, if they fuck with you or not, or like just kind of in it just to like say, like because there is like I've been on a lot of launching relationships and only recently i've been single. So now I'm kind of seeing how people perceive me, especially being online by that, Like I never thought I was like attractive, Like I always like, oh, I'm like six out of ten solid, you know, And now it's like being linel It's like, Okay, there's a lot gay, a lot of attention from women.
Speaker 1: Did you have ugly dougly the ugly duckling phase.
Speaker 6: I didn't have an.
Speaker 8: Ugly duckling phase. I don't think I was ever Like maybe I was. I don't know, Like I'll shake I show you pictures when I was a kid. But I've always been in relationships, so I've always been loyal and I never kind of like I'm like a golden retriever, like if I'm with you, like I'm on ride or die, like I'm I'm with you, like I don't look anywhere else. And now that i've been single, I see like kind of like, you know, the outside world of perceiving me stuff like that, And I think there is a sort of thing of like, because I don't just be out here fucking I think there is like a kind of like a trophy of like kind of fucking dam a little bit whenever I talk to a woman.
Speaker 2: I think there's a trophy of fucking anyone that's popular.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think there's like, yeah, I think that.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're in this really weird era of our lives where influencers are famous. No shade, you run a TV show, but like influencers are famous. Like literally, I was at a coffee shop and everybody's bugging out about.
Speaker 1: The little white girl.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck is going on? They're like, oh, I'm getting here TikTok Like it's a I don't understand even TikTok fame, right, Yeah, So I think that it kind of depends you live in LA that's also a fucking weird place. Like I think, uh, Mandy, somebody we were laughing at about them being a boor. Literally, I was leaving a club and he tapped me when I was getting in the car, and I was like, don't you do a podcast? Da da walk me back in the club and gave me a bottle. I was like, oh, it's because I was hot, Like okay, thank you. But things are, you know, super cloudy, and I do think that dating can be a scary place for that too. Like I've had men want to date me for access to things and you know, or even like I have I feel like I have a type and a lot of them are introverted or writers are working tech and like.
Speaker 1: They'd be asking me for a little plug.
Speaker 2: So it's a it's a weird time, but I do think we can find someone genuine throughout that. A lot of my famous friends I were fans of their work and I say.
Speaker 8: It, you know, yeah, Like I've gone on dates with like like a girl was like, oh, let's go, let's go for dinner and she's like telling me about how she just went through a breakup. She just I was like, okay, so you just wanted to go out with me just to kind of make them jealous, like oh, and she was like yeah, do you mind if I post push your on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, oh, bit, you better pay for that food? Does she pay for the meal? That's crazy? Can I take a picture to make my ex jealous.
Speaker 8: It was I was like, that's that was crazy to me. But I was like, I'll go ahead.
Speaker 1: You said go ahead and then still paid for the meal. I would have made some Wow.
Speaker 2: What was the question I was going to ask about? Oh, have you fucked anybody you're a fan of yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good for you. Yeah, don't say the name.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to ask.
Speaker 1: That cloud bro me too too. Yeah, but he wasn't. I was a fan of it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I feel like, okay, okay, the only person that I really want to sleep with and I would like, I can't even do, Like if I saw him, I would never speak.
Speaker 1: But I have like one real crush skeptic.
Speaker 2: I feel like consistently fine. There's not a lot of like super handsome rappers, and if there are, they're two pretty It's like Asaps Skepta and who else for me has.
Speaker 1: Met the man Jason Momoa and right now burna boy, My god, that man is fun. I got and with with Khalifa is still in there. Okay, who are yours celebrity crushes?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Say Zoe Kravitz, Zoe Kravitz, Hailey Williams from Paramore. Since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Hailey from Paramore is not what I was ready to hear, but like.
Speaker 8: Okay, and then oh selfishly, it's a tie between like Glorilla or Sweetie.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know how to. I don't see how that's it's so different.
Speaker 6: Well like, I don't know.
Speaker 8: There's something about Gloriala that I'm just like, I would love just to, like do you like a deep voice? Like the deep I like like a woman that's like, maybe she'll gumbup me at some point.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you might literally be the male version of Weezy.
Speaker 6: It's bad.
Speaker 1: We can go look for him together. Okay, I don't think it will be any surprise to you guys that My second pick of my favorite episode of twenty twenty three comes from none other than our interview with Jason Love. Y'all, I can't even believe he answered my DM and that we got to set this up. But Jason Love was one of my favorite favorite episodes because not only is he a male porn star, which gave us a different spantage point of what it's like being in the porn industry, but Weezy and I were lit at the AVN awards that we were nominated for in twenty twenty three, and when we saw him, we both literally knew that we had to get him on to the show and what we did and he shared quite some interesting things, and interestingly enough, this is one of our top three also most viewed and most listened to episodes of the year. So here's a little tidbit of our conversation with Jason. Check it out. Because you get paid to have sex. Have you ever paid a woman ta have sex with you?
Speaker 9: I didn't have to pay, but you did.
Speaker 1: But I appreciate that, Okay, because so many men in their brains ay.
Speaker 9: No, which time I've done it multiple couple with sex workers.
Speaker 1: Somewhere, just regular women. How do you pay a regular woman girl? Like a bill? No? No, know what I'm saying, like yea, because to me, that's not paying. But it's like, what's paying for sex?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 7: No, you're not going to just give cash?
Speaker 9: That's better way you in jared the vagina or whatever, right, and then you know, you treat the young lady something nice, you know, wait a day or two, give us some money, you know, hey, to take care of some bills.
Speaker 7: Technically it's bad for the.
Speaker 1: Mm. She like, you know what a nigga of money? She like, you ain't putting it on the table, right, What you done? Well, that's what I mean because to me, sex work.
Speaker 6: You get.
Speaker 1: Look dandy over there, lab because once I'm dressed up, she went like this, y'all like like like her ass was so big. I was doing that she jumping into a summer dress. Bitch. I'm like, look look at dandy. Danny was well, Danny was looking away. He's like, I Am not going to He was like hr hr on our last tour now because you out here getting getting naked in front of the god damn guess I was here. Now, you actually gave a tip without us asking for women writing you said that there was a position that was really uncomfortable. But our derve segment is a sex tip, and I would love actually for you because we also have been talking about threesomes goddamn all week, and it seems like you have a lot of three yes, but you have threesomes also, and it's not a train. We're not calling to the train here. You do a lot of m mL as well, where it's two men and a woman.
Speaker 7: We call it B B G boy boy girl.
Speaker 1: Oh is that the I portant thing?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 1: The why don't we see MMF so much in peorn categories and why I very really see BBB. But you know what Havana Ginger was handing, that is right, she was saying, when I do boy boy girls, Okay, maybe industry lingo versus civilian, but it's so weird though to me, the the the usage of boy and.
Speaker 9: Girl, because it seems one I didn't make that weird.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, So could you provide us a tip for I guess a woman in the scene as well as when you are performing with another man, a tip for the fellas who are interested in doing that as well.
Speaker 9: So when you say a boy boy girl, you're talking about like double penetration or you talking about just in general where the guy's getting in the front and one is, Oh, give us some DP tips.
Speaker 7: So DP for the guys.
Speaker 9: It should be understood that it needs to be like a pistol because the layer of skin between the female anus and vagina's real thin. So if you go in at the same time, it's like you're feeling the genius at the same time, it's horrible. So it's why you go pistol one in one out so.
Speaker 7: They never rub.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, y'all gotta be in sync, like yes, if it's not a piss, then you need to get everything important. When I'm done coming is to watch where there was like a mishap.
Speaker 7: I see the outtakes.
Speaker 1: Bro Wait, this should be so funny, especially when it's be trying to go crazy or especially the dudes will like lay down and then they try to take two dicks like the DV or DP while they're.
Speaker 7: That same dick in a hole. That's why I retired the first time.
Speaker 1: Why Why?
Speaker 9: Because because I was doing I was doing the scene with this white guy and a young lady right brown.
Speaker 7: So we're going at it.
Speaker 9: It's like a dumble penetration. So I'm at the bottom. I'm in a vagina, right, We're going at it. We're killing it right. All of a sudden, I feel the vagina get really tight, like we've.
Speaker 7: Been doing this shit for forty minutes right here, Like why is this shit getting tired? All of a sudden?
Speaker 1: Right on?
Speaker 7: Situation finished, I keep going and I'm professional.
Speaker 9: Everybody's laughing. I'm looking around like all right, I'm silly. I want to laugh too, what's going on? Hush suspicious, but they're still laughing, right, all right, So I go look at the main camera. I rewind it and I look, this motherfucker thinks dick out and put it in the vagina with me.
Speaker 7: So I would think with sword fighting in the same hole I spassed out.
Speaker 1: No, wait, so you I'm sure people ask you this. I can. I believe you. But maybe because it was wet, you didn't realize it.
Speaker 9: Well, no, obviously I'm performing. Actually I'm getting it in. Then all of a sudden, I just feel some instantly tight and it's something like muscles over whatever, paying no mind. But then when I go back in hindsight you look at the video, I'm like, oh, I'm like, okay.
Speaker 7: So if I flashyt whoop everybody on set, I would be wrong. I'd be the bad.
Speaker 1: So DV is a no few DV.
Speaker 7: No DV the like double bass yet which is so?
Speaker 2: Is that something in contract that because like the way you spassed out, right, like that's something that you out were like, we're not doing this and they still let it happen. Exactly do you have things on there besides your booty hole? Like DV, I don't do I have that oh at the time okay, which.
Speaker 1: Is crazy because we talk about consent a lot and so unseen. Is that a thing that you that you do with with the other performers? What things can I do? What can I do? Like? Or is it talked about by the director like do you have that one on one time to talk to the people that you're about to perform with?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, he turned it into me not yet what was your question to get me? Because I missed Just if he goes through like kind of asking someone their their triggers or things that they don't like, like what can I do?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: Even sometimes it could be to where we talked about it. I can't remember with who, but we asked if they like being slack, like yeah, you can slap me, but not in my face? So like literally, you know.
Speaker 7: There's even what is it called does and don'ts?
Speaker 1: Do's and don'ts? Okay? And you talk you talk every time before set with with the person that you're performing with about that.
Speaker 2: So when you work with new girls and is this something that maybe it is almost too much work because you have so much experience in this industry that.
Speaker 7: You're like, I don't know I like to teach them so it's fun.
Speaker 2: Actually, what type of tips do you give to a new upcoming for and start men and women?
Speaker 7: Like for the women, you know, it's temple, like go crazy temple, And I thought you was some of.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna want to be crazy the whole time, like none, stop going, like calm down.
Speaker 1: What's the longest what's the longest set you've shot? Like how long have you fucked for one scene?
Speaker 7: Maybe two hours for the use, like forty minutes.
Speaker 1: With your dick? No, no, I'll give up take out of that. She had to be sucking it for about one because there's no someone is taking that dick for two hours. Poor women.
Speaker 2: My next and final pick for this year's top twenty twenty three episodes was the episode featuring Hazel Grace. She's a porn star, a black woman that's like really featured in so many different categories, to be honest with you, interracial black men, les mean, like she's lit. But what was crazy about Hazel Grace?
Speaker 1: She had a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: They let her have other boyfriends, but her sugar daddy paid for the wedding. Oh, she had a husband, that's right, She had a husband and the sugar Daddy paid for the wedding girls tea and just listen and take notes, ladies. I don't know if people think doms fuck pun.
Speaker 10: They do on Twitter, there's like a thin line of like so many doms that have the dominame on them and they're fucking well.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was saying. I wanted to bring that exact point up because literally when you came in and I was like, uh, like, I'm dominant, but I've never attached the dom title to myself because technically I feel like I'm dominating a man when I peg them. That is penetration. There's other times where I lead, I direct, I feel like I'm a dominant. I've probably misused calling myself a dom so many times because it's how I am in the bedroom where I'm not as the missive. I switch a lot, but anytime I've met true doms, I'd be like, bitch, I don't even know if I could do it. But also what I found interesting when we were taking our picture, Weezy was like, now look mean, and you're like, I'm a sweet dom, so can you express too, like how you instill the dominatrix feel by power while also being sweet.
Speaker 10: I'm just authentically myself. So I'm just a sweet, good person regardless. And so when clients come to me, it's obviously they want me to fulfill something.
Speaker 1: So that's just my job.
Speaker 10: I'm not here, I'm not Yeah, I'm not here to be a bitch unless you're paying me to humiliate you or you know what I mean. Like, and to get clients to keep coming back, you want to make them feel welcome and heard and seen, you know. So when I first started doming, and I would see these subjects always like you're so sweet, you're social, and then I realized they always come back, and I've had these clients forever, and then I was like, well, I guess I guess it's working, Like I guess me just being me, just working instead of being a bitch.
Speaker 1: I feel like in our brains we think of this. Uh. And even when I said look mean, I didn't even mean mean more than I meant like serious, because I'm thinking of a dog in the way of pointing their finger and being really right.
Speaker 10: So I am very bossy where it's like, but most of my clients are obedient.
Speaker 1: I don't have to get bitchy.
Speaker 10: I'm just like sit over here, do this, don't do that, stop talking like you know, and they just they just listen.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything you like to be humiliated or talk down on? I do? You're so sweet? I want to hear. I want to hear. How you would I.
Speaker 10: Just get real like you a bitch ass nigga like just they love it if they're white. I'm like you white.
Speaker 2: Bitch, just be like yess yes, so wow? Do you for your humiliations real quick? Can he give y'all a massage? Like he's here to do stop work, but he's not here to look like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess it's your shoes already off. You could go first.
Speaker 10: Okay, he needs to get his lotion because he can't prepare it. Yeah, oh he has. He's good, but I am.
Speaker 1: If you are watching on YouTube, we can't really love. Yeah. When I ask you, just.
Speaker 2: The field, not your phoenix's job, but just the field. So I want people that are listening that are thank you. Okay, this is my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, I want people that are listening that may feel like they might want to service their partner or someone.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, whoa this is good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to know, like how normal is Phoenix or do you not even know? Uh, we have a regular conversation. He's normal, I guess.
Speaker 1: But what field of work, what field of work that he does?
Speaker 10: He's do you say he's looking at me there?
Speaker 1: I would say corporate? Corporate? And what is I guess the average? The average so more than others? What is the average industry? You would say corporate?
Speaker 10: So like I have a lot of like really okay, yeah, I got like a few doctors.
Speaker 1: Okay you is it true?
Speaker 2: Like how they would always say policemen are like the ones I want to be humiliated?
Speaker 1: Like do you find that your clients said.
Speaker 10: Are I don't know if I've ever had a policeman? Now that you say that takes them a long.
Speaker 1: Way to make? Yeah, I do to help the money to play it well, that academy Bacon Bakederland, that's why there's so many corrupt cops, bro.
Speaker 2: Drug maybe the ones I don't know when I say that to say, do you find that the subs that serve you or want to be humiliated are in very.
Speaker 1: Demanding corporate roles? Yes?
Speaker 10: And that's the thing they're like, Oh I I boast people around all day I like, I'm always in charge, so it's always good to come in unwine and then someone's the boss of me and tells me what to do.
Speaker 2: Is there a personality trait or maybe a common theme that your subs have besides there.
Speaker 10: Were besides the fact that they're all white married, are they like a lot of them are married.
Speaker 1: A lot of them are married. A lot of them aren't asked their wives to do this to them. They're just scared. Usually they are really scared. Okay.
Speaker 2: Also, Eddie, I'm telling me it's better if it's someone that like you can really lock into this role. That's why I liking the little sugar Daddy. They got to be married. Bro, I don't want a single I don't want a single Sugardaddy. I want to marry sugardaddy where arrangement is known out the fucking gate.
Speaker 1: To be fair, mine had a lot of time on his hands to go behage. But I liked it. You like your sugar daddy. He was fun. See, I don't want to like my sugar. I don't want to like when we.
Speaker 2: Went to Panama and I remember like he was like wanting to pay for fusty and get girls like, yeah, this is great, and he was like, I don't want to make you upset.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh you are.
Speaker 2: Not, please get that. But yeah, the line was difficult to not be crossed. But damn this is good.
Speaker 1: We listen, well, we gonna keep it going. We are going to get into our vanilla ship. So o, vanilla ship is sex in the news. And this is a crazy one. It's a little wild, it's a little nuts. This is wild. Yes. So a man who proke, who previously spoke about his sexual relationship with his car, has revealed that he's dumped his old motor for a new set of wheels. There is a man who was talking about his friends with benefits relationship with his car and why it's so pleasurable. A man who asserted his love for his nineteen ninety eight Chevy Monte Carloan on TLC Is My Strange Addiction has ditched that rusty engine and gotten a new car. He starting the documentary back in twenty twelve. God, can I get the left foot? Are you getting both? The you gotta get the who you getting into?
Speaker 6: Time?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: While side note, I almost like can't wait for the switch because I'm like, this is so too good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he says, when you last saw me a decade ago, I was in an intimate relationship with my car Chase. He actually did give his car a name, like Wow, Yes, is this the TLC guy? Yes, this is the TLC guy. So we may have talked about him before, but he's pretty much talking about this friends with benefits, relationship with a fleet of wheels. I do want to get to. So he turned in that bullshit car and now has a sexy black I love how they use the word sexy and sleek. Trying to okay, sleek sexy black Lexus he has three thirty caught his eye. Although he made it clear that his relationship with lex that's the name is merely physical in nowhere near serious, he seemingly looks at her over the rest. He even gave her a cute nickname, baby girl. Flex isn't the only love of my life right now. I've been expanding the family. Amongst said family is Jordan, a hot, sexy and luxurious, luxurious Sedan. Nathaniel can't keep his dirty pause, who was the fuck is Sadan? He admitted that he's always touching up on Jordan and giving him kisses, so he is like sexual and physical with these cars. I show affection for Jordan in many ways we've been intimate. When Nathaniel is in the mood for a dominant, manly car, he turns to his big black suv Jet. He said, Jet has a cute butt that was more defined by his hot tail lights.
Speaker 2: There are moments where like, I have a lot of white friends. I don't think they're this way. I'm not gonna lie, Phoenix, are you that white to car?
Speaker 7: I mean to have?
Speaker 1: Well, no, there are, but these now intimate relationships, which, by the way, you gotta have quite a bit of money. Is the dan Maybe not so much. A nigga got elected a gee he got three three cars minimum, which is why he thinks. And the fact that he's calling this expanding his family while he's having friends with benefits relationships with all he got. I want there is video. This is him kissing Chase. I guess Nathaniel has a shrine for Chase in his bedroom. This is what people need to play video games. You see what I'm saying. No, this is crazy. This is don't say that. This is what keeps men from kissing cars is playing video games. I'm saying, get another hobby, just so you know. Just like most people in relationships with family photos and things around their house, Nathaniel has a shrine for Chase in his bedroom, which includes blankets, hellowcases, picture frames that are each embedded with a picture of him and his old card. Okay, well, no, by the way, there's another car called Adam, and he wraps his legs around him. It feels like he's hugging them. They used to spend more time on the lake with him, but it's been a while. This is also an American manual. I wonder if you get to jerk off in like is it on the leather? Is the steering wheel? Is it the outside car? We will be that our sex and I will tell y'all my ex had a big, old car and it was the best car sex I've ever had. And he was also huge. But there would be times where he would park the car and instead of waiting to go upstairs, I would fuck him in the backseat of the truck because it was so every time we left the goddamn Nude Beach, we would sucking the parking lot like car sex in this on the Nude Beach. No fuck no, okay that what people do that is illegal even in a sex club. You're insign out like the cars legal, Okay, as long as nobody sees you. It's only illegal if you're caught. She would have been a lot a bitch, so it ain't. I don't be illegal if someone seesy legal. Let's talk about it. People don't understand how I mean.
Speaker 2: I feel like we've talked about this, but I would love to hear you talk about putting this out somewhere.
Speaker 1: I'm sure someone's told you you're doing something wrong. Thing you Phoenix was so good? Oh that was good. You could take this shoe off trying to kick you. See, I'm a dominant dominon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, tell us a little bit about how domination domination is legal and why is it?
Speaker 1: Or is it? Is it? I mean now? And then I don't know. I try to look it up. Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I have I have a I have a client who's a lawyer who wrote up like a whole contract for me to give to clients just in case to like cover my.
Speaker 1: Ass Really, one thing we're in that contract.
Speaker 10: That everything's consensual, that like you can't assume me it was just real well written lawyer.
Speaker 2: So from from what I've learned, trying to interrupt you, but I want you to know what you're doing is legal. On the TV show, I'm doing sex cells, I've only covered I covered three dungeons, one in particular, specifically the one in New York.
Speaker 7: You got to share you.
Speaker 6: I want to come every time we record.
Speaker 1: It's about to be the third unofficial god Deale.
Speaker 10: Next night, the night you gotta go, y'all got to pay me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I told you it's hard to concentrate. Okay, go ahead. You could ask questions Mandy's like, are you interviewed? Okay?
Speaker 2: So on the TV show, I basically learned while going into a dungeon that the way that this particular dungeon is legal is because it's an acting.
Speaker 10: Studio, right, So that part, I know, like writing it uns as a studio, because the studios to be anything you know now as a person collecting fund right.
Speaker 1: The way they the what is illegal in specifically the state that we're living in, which is New York, work is intercourse correct? Right? She said she don't.
Speaker 10: But then I read something that if I'm penetrating, then that's technically intercourse, like if I'm and I have a strap on, then that's technically.
Speaker 2: Into course it is then I also read but that's also maybe if your sessions lead there. Correct, So there's this great area of someone paying you to act out a scene and then you get passionate and do something like if you decide to peg them, that's on you.
Speaker 10: Then I heard the whole giving the money directly like this is what I this is what I read like, given the money directly is where it's like, like.
Speaker 1: Girl, we got cash easily, I have to take the money directly.
Speaker 10: I just be like just in case, I'm like put it on the table and then they'll put it on the table.
Speaker 1: Now then, but what about in the age of digital money.
Speaker 10: Because you have to send me like get deposit through Have you ever had a payment block? When I first first started, someone requested their money back on paper, which is why it's how sex work is now.
Speaker 1: Never take paypals, Never ever take PayPal? Yes, ye do it? Why they just said no?
Speaker 10: But PayPal's so easy, like they'll give me your money back you didn't beat me up enough.
Speaker 1: But no, but to dispute on PayPal. But also they're not going to see here inside with the.
Speaker 10: Second Yeah, okactly, and it was a picture so thank god it wasn't a session, but it was like pictures up my feet. And then I don't know, He's just like hmm and whatever. He got his money back. Oh, it's fine. It was a lesson learned from me. And I was like, I'm in.
Speaker 2: La so and in California County the dungeon that I was in, do you have to pay for a space? And it's legal, so basically kind of like that acting studio thing, right, So if there's no brick and mortar or no address where you're in a space doing whatever you want, then it's not there's like mad little nuances to it. But I really appreciate that you had a lawyer who helped you through that, because I think anybody listening should figure it out, because at the end of the day, in my brain, I'm like, Okay, well, I'm not fucking for money. I'm not getting arrest right, correct. You never know some of y'all might live in but I don't know places.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of like to be fair too, though, outside of fucking, they are considering a lot more things as sex work without sex exactly, which is why you being a dom, which is why even my foot page got removed. There's a lot of things that have not There's no penetration, there's no sex, there's no nudity. I had a foot page during uh the pandemics twenty four hours it was shut down for sex. This is like my what third page of me? Add I was about to say, she and I probably crazy. We've maybe only been following each other with like six months, yes, and she's went through like three pages and I don't post nothing. I don't post like she be posting out in New York. Her page is real regular. Yeah they smell it. Yeah, they smell it.
Speaker 10: So though finally they'll because at first they wasn't telling me why they were spanding me, like Instagram would just take my ship and be like, but you.
Speaker 1: Think it's also because you do your name on there is step down dom. Maybe that when they filtered through the names in the water that's behind a lot of sex workers as well, sex worn there or yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't like they basically told me that I was selling sex, especially when they sent the back to me, they were like, you're selling sex and I'm like selling sex.
Speaker 1: Wow, oh, I mean to be fair. One of the other things that I guess got tagged when our page got removed. We were posting for performers. Okay, they said that performance for our lives. Yeah, they said we were soliciting sex just by saying we wanted performers. So it's and maybe because we used BDS them or because when we put for let's we put erotic poetry. But you know what, Kim Kardashian had her nipple on Instagram. Yeah, no, ship is Actually, don't even use those hashtags. What do you say no to? Oh my hard nose.
Speaker 2: As a dom and if you can give us your subs hard notes too, if they have any Okay, my heart, my hard nose are blood play.
Speaker 1: I'm just readly not into plain and what way do people want to do blood? But blood play just.
Speaker 10: Like needles, just drawing blood, putting blood, like just anything with their blood.
Speaker 1: They're into that. I'm not really into like playing with people blood and me my blood. I don't even have sex on my period, won't do it. I see someone silent over on the couch. Yours is only like two days? Well, how long is your period? Five?
Speaker 2: Days, I was saying, so I'm fucking in there. Yeah, I'll fuck on the brown at least, dude, not fu on the brown is not. I just don't feel sexy on my period. Like I'll give you head.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Nope, I'm not teasing myself. I ain't giving you weird. It don't take me to not feel hot, bro.
Speaker 2: I honestly like, I think I could be in the hospital bed and be like, I'm pretty.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you just got right, all right, y'all. My last pick of the year comes from an episode that I think I wanted maybe in Year one of horrible Decisions. Someone that I've known for a very long time and someone who did not disappoint on the podcast is my good friend and legendary porn star Havana Ginger, who came on to share what it was like during the early two thousands being in the porn industry, as well as how she's navigated since she shared so many stories her views on First of all, we got to hear one of her you know, people that she dealt with to the porn industry that was like, oh my god, but also her thoughts on pegging, her views on being in a relationship and just also the treatment of herself having big areolas. That was a conversation. So again, I really look forward to having more porn stars and more porn legends on Horrible Decisions in twenty twenty four. But my last favorite episode of the year was with my good friend Havanta Ginger. Check it out here.
Speaker 2: There needs to be a conversation about depth of the vagina, not everybody's depth.
Speaker 11: Everybody's different. So I have a deep pussy.
Speaker 12: My guy to collegist told me I had a deep pussy. Yes, I was going for my checkup and you know, they put the little click click lickick. So he puts it in there and he got you know, I guess a regular size one.
Speaker 11: And he put it in there and.
Speaker 1: He click click click.
Speaker 12: He's like, couldn't see whatever he was trying to get. He was like, you have a very deep vagina. I'm gonna have to get the longer one.
Speaker 1: Close it out.
Speaker 11: No, yeah, in front of the nurse, in front of the nurse.
Speaker 12: Because you know, they gotta if it's a man, they gotta have the nurse in there. I'm like embarrassing, Like this nigga just said, I got a deep ass pussy pulls out the bigger one so he could get back there and do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: You know how deep you are on the insun deepest fun because when I tell you, that's literally what I say during sex. I say them, mother bitches can't take all this dick, Cannon. That's one of the things I say the niggas with big dicks. I pride myself on like they even I take it. A lot of bitches don't. That's why I had this is why I know they keep coming back because.
Speaker 12: A lot of women have shallow shallow, Yeah, they got shallow.
Speaker 1: I'll take I'll take my deep pussy with pride. Who I take it all? You put the balls in men cup in there and literally I mean okay, I didn't say it was wide. I said it was deep my pussy, not wide my pussy.
Speaker 11: D I prefer girls over limbs me.
Speaker 1: So I don't think I don't want a little pencil, Yeah no, but I want his long, last one, last one before we get to our vanilla ship. This is an ice uh an icebreaker question posed by the nick Cannon. Oh okay, he said, if you could only choose one, this is both y'all. Would you prefer amazing sex with a partner who is not monogamous or a lifelong trash or lifelong.
Speaker 2: Trash sex with a faithful partner not trash. But I'll take della he said trash. He didn't say vanilla. He said trash. Don't be changing up Nick Cannon's work.
Speaker 12: Well, I don't feel like anyone is monogamous, so I would take the good sex.
Speaker 1: You know, Like I just.
Speaker 11: Monogamy is overrated. So and I don't exist.
Speaker 1: No, What's what's dating like for you right now? Are you monogamous? Poaly dated someone?
Speaker 12: I'm monogamous by choice, just because I mean, I've never really been like a promiscuous person, you know.
Speaker 11: I mean in my younger years, Yeah, we was.
Speaker 12: I think we was all wild, But like I just I don't know. I'm a lover girl at heart, you know, hope it's romantic. I'm a pis.
Speaker 1: Oh we're not gonna pipe of March.
Speaker 11: I'm in February, February twenty seven.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he had.
Speaker 2: In the beginning of our show, Mandy and I got into this huge argument episode three.
Speaker 12: Libra right, yes, yeah, but I love libras though that's my problem.
Speaker 11: I'm attracted to fucking libras.
Speaker 1: Oh libra man, bitch, I would never, never, bitch, I would never don't miss. I'm like, don't and I'm not even stars and moons, but libraman.
Speaker 12: I'm always attracted to libra men. There as are some reason they're good, they're great, but they're but they're better friends. Yes, they're great friends. Yes, why is it dick the problem? They have good dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got good, very sexual. I don't but them niggas, theretober niggas.
Speaker 11: I'd be like, yeah, they're very charismatic. They just they say all the right.
Speaker 1: Things, they do the right about the moons. I want to do them niggas. I've been scarred for life. All my niggas in my early twenties, all libras, bitch. The nigga fucked at your house, the one that used to come over all the time to my house. Yeah you know, I used to suck him at your house. Started with a Jane Orlando bro. I don't remember shit from when we were fifteen, bitch, No, I wasn't fifteen. This is back when I was like eighteen nineteen. And your friend fucked him too, and I was like, so, bitch, you just gonna sit here and be friends with that bitch who fuck the nigga? You know, I'll be fucking you know.
Speaker 11: I feel like that happens a lot. Oh yeah, oh that one. I think that happens a lot when you are young.
Speaker 1: We shared a lot of.
Speaker 11: Dicks, me and my friends.
Speaker 1: I like to share him now, I mean you know now you don't share dig now. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Sometimes, Okay, I'm the friend that you know, I'm so cool that they always asked me to have a threesome with them because they know I really don't want that nigga, and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Okay. I know I was waiting for that relationship, but I was like, the way you come.
Speaker 11: To New York, I could do that.
Speaker 2: Do you think that like characteristics of a person like this, like being fun, free spirited, down to fuck and ship like that, that a porn star should have that?
Speaker 1: Do you think that they should?
Speaker 12: Absolutely there's nothing worse than like a porn star who's a fucking prude or like a bougie, like stuck up like what you're a fucking porn star, bitch, or like any like you shoot.
Speaker 11: Content like or anything. You're only fans, girl or whatever.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: Now it's a lot of do you have that attitude of it. But here's the thing. Those are not porn stars. Those are girls doing porn.
Speaker 1: They're entrepreneurs. Oh there the conversation we had on this camera before they're doing stop it, stop it.
Speaker 2: There was a girl that came in who told us she did She said, I'm not a porn star.
Speaker 1: I don't do porn. She says, you don't do porn. I do only I do. I do content.
Speaker 12: Here's the thing, a lot of girls became porn stars during the pandemic. So like me and my we call those pandemic porn stars because they would have never did that if everything didn't get shut down. They resort, Yeah, they wouldn't have did that, and then dick out of love. And then you get these girls. You get their OnlyFans, and they're not even fucking or having side.
Speaker 11: They're not they're not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I've just subscribed to people because I now am definitely an only fan supporter, and I'm so upset when I get on there. I'm paying my money. But what I do now is I subscribe for like two months or three time, so I could see it first, the way they'll literally put up eleven second clips, seventeen second clips. I can't rub one.
Speaker 12: I was nutting on that they're not doing full food, nutting on that I can't.
Speaker 1: And I like.
Speaker 12: Watching like amateur stuff. I can't watch like corn peoples because I know them in real life, or like I know, you know, the behind the scenes stuff like I would like watching amateurs.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not gonna lie. You know, back in our day I saw That's probably why I love Twitter porn Now. I don't want to go back to watching the girls that I know in real life.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 13: It's weird, is that behind the scenes stuff. What's the first day of porn work? Like they're super nervous. Let's say it's an anal scene. They can't open up, so you know, I'm trying to.
Speaker 12: I'm telling them tips how to take the dick, Like you gotta relax, you gotta push out when the dick is going in, Like you're gonna go to the scenes.
Speaker 1: Are you going in? Waking up and putting a butt plug in? Like do you train your butt that day or the night before?
Speaker 11: Like me personally, No, I never did Okay, never did all.
Speaker 12: Right, I'm gifted from I never but now, but if I try to do anal now, girl, I think all those years of doing anal, like, I can't do it now.
Speaker 1: I don't ask what's something.
Speaker 2: Somebody would be surprised that, like maybe whether it be like you love missionary or something like, what's something that would surprise people about you?
Speaker 12: I don't think it's a surprise, but like I like pegging, Like I like pegg now, ma'am, how is that not as well?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 11: I mean I most and I like it.
Speaker 1: But oh, I got somebody here with a gang bang bitch. Why you ain't tell me you was into this? I thought you knew, ma'am.
Speaker 11: I mean it's not a secret, but.
Speaker 1: Oh you're not.
Speaker 11: I have pegged guys on film before.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why. But we don't know if you like any personal life. Oh yeah, oh I guess you.
Speaker 12: Just I never do stuff that, Yeah, I never. Well, yeah, well you wouldn't know that in US.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then so then in our whore dirve, I need two sex tips. Then I would love to know how you approach somebody or go about pegging somebody for the first time and then I also need a titty fucking tip from you, because duh. But let's start with a pegging tip.
Speaker 11: They usually approached me. I ain't gonna don't. They don't, I've never never.
Speaker 1: You look like they literally watched your videos doing that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and then you know, they come out of the woodworks like you know, I've always wanted that to happen to me, And I'm.
Speaker 11: Like, oh, you copy my surprise. I never would have thought that.
Speaker 1: So then how do you prepare them if it's like their first time?
Speaker 11: Like what are you good at that?
Speaker 12: I'm good at making them I'm good at making them feel You just gotta make.
Speaker 11: Them feel very comfortable relax.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 11: You have to make sure that you have all the right tools to lube.
Speaker 12: You know, fucking the ass is different from fucking a pussy because it's more sensitive. You have to be more gentle. You can't just like fuck the ship out of an asshole. You gotta warm it up. So there has to be a lot of for play. You have to get them like super relaxed. And I like to I'm kind of a little bit of a dom so, like I like to slap certain muscles like the you know, the thighs and the chest and.
Speaker 1: You them, Yeah, you slap them. You wake them up, wake them up, you know, relaxes.
Speaker 11: We get some more comfortable yeah, to where they're you know.
Speaker 1: They know that they're stubbing at this point, right even just do you talk? I do?
Speaker 12: But it's crazy because I like, am I personal like with my man or with someone i'm with, I don't. So I've never I've never okay, I've never pegged anyone I've been in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: I mean neither. Okay, So yeah, I only peg men that it's just.
Speaker 11: Like, yeah, that's what that's right. Yeah, I don't think a lot of men.
Speaker 1: A lot of people ask me, could I be with someone that I pegged? Would I still have the respect? Asked that a lot? Right, So then mentally, why did you guys both through that? Why have you not pegged someone that you've been in a relationship with.
Speaker 12: Usually they're never into it, so like if they wanted to, I would like, whatever you if you if you wanted to, I would, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I as so many times. Okay, then when you have when you peg, just.
Speaker 12: It's not like I wanted some respect for them, but like, I don't know if I could.
Speaker 1: Why, Like, see, we both get at it. It's a mental there's some type of mental block. You don't want to be with someone you dominate. Is that it? Maybe, but you could dominate in other ways that don't include peggy. You submissive and.
Speaker 11: I'm but also too.
Speaker 12: I'm a switch, So I like to be domb and then I like to be you know, submissive too, depending on the mood of the situation.
Speaker 11: So like I go back and forth. Usually when people domb or they sub they do one or the other.
Speaker 12: They don't do both. So I switch. I like to go back and forth. It's just like a balance, just like when I'm having sex. You know, do you like love making or do you like it rough?
Speaker 4: I like both?
Speaker 12: Like it has to be, yeah, a balance giving the libra scale, y'all.
Speaker 11: I just I don't know.
Speaker 12: I don't could I be with someone I don't know? I don't and I don't know what that block is.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 12: I've never been in that situation to where like the person I was with was like, I want you to peck me.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you the niggas that I'll be pegging out here in La. If I ain't got my strap, I don't even want to see what were we doing? Fucking regular no o'kas uh the other tip I need you to give the people? Oh yeah, I literally I don't know. Wait, do you have just the dudes that you peg? Do you fuck them? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh you don't know.
Speaker 12: Oh, I guess if that's like the dominance.
Speaker 1: Thing, they don't even get to fuck you and you don't fuck their asshole.
Speaker 11: They usually don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, they just want.
Speaker 11: They usually don't like they come too fast for.
Speaker 5: Like to ever get to the pussy, you know what I mean, that's where they come to yes, from just like friction and just like being turned on and mentally, Yeah, it's me.
Speaker 2: With my ex when I would like to strap up, Like, oh, how do you come if you can't feel like the friction does it?
Speaker 12: I feel like people just don't like aren't comfortable enough to like go there with themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, because mentally, if there's any or your question why you're enjoying something, you're not going to be able to end at the moment of just being in it. And we say it all the time, like sex is way more psychological. Oh, yeah, than physical. So the fact that you said you came an orgasm every scene you've done is because you're going in there and on a psychological level, you're going in there even.
Speaker 12: If it wasn't like let's say it was like a guy that I'm not very attracted to. I find one thing about that person that I am attracted to, and I get off off that. And if there's nothing, I get off on the fact that he would never be able to fuck me if it wasn't.
Speaker 11: For this scene.
Speaker 12: And then I get off on that, Like, Okay, I'm like fucking this dude, because you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting that's exactly I'm getting paid for it.
Speaker 2: But brothel and they said that Mustang ranch all the girls, I'm like, how do you feel when the dude comes in a lot of truckers come.
Speaker 1: In there, stuff like that, how do you feel?
Speaker 12: Like I could imagine they were like one thing, you find one thing, you find one thing.
Speaker 1: What's the strangest thing you thought someone was very unattractive? What's the one thing that you actually found attracted Like was it a knee keap? Was it an ankle? I need to know what's the strangest thing you thought was was that on somebody that could turn you on?
Speaker 11: That I wouldn't have thought.
Speaker 12: Yeah he was and I don't even like chess hair, but he was like older and he had chess hair, but it was like kind of sexy on him. Oh, like you know what I mean, So that I guess I was like the weirdest thing really because I don't like chess hair and he was just he was old and just so I'm like, you need to retire, bro, Like why are you still shooting? But like it wasn't gross or anything, but it was just like not what I wanted to go to set.
Speaker 2: Did you ever like fangirl over someone you fucked? Like you were like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm shooting with them today.
Speaker 12: Never what I found girls about girls I didn't get to shoot with, you know what I mean? Like who when I was on set with like Stormy Daniels and she was like I was like, oh, okay, what is her name?
Speaker 11: I can't tera Patrick? When I met Tara Patrick.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I know that name. I remember.
Speaker 12: He was more like the Jenna Jamison era. I think she was like Hawaiian some type of Asian, I like Asian.
Speaker 1: What about competitive fucking?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been on set and a girl was trying to like out fuck you or some shit?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, those are the best scenes.
Speaker 12: Those are the best scenes where they be trying to like, what's crazy?
Speaker 1: Out do you and you're like, in regular threesomes that doesn't really work, but just get upset no usually ends in a fight. Literally, those are the best steps. So for porn porn, Yeah, for y'all to out fuck each other because because you're performing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because you're performing.
Speaker 12: So it's like, okay, bitch, I'm gonna do this whole You do that, okay, And it's like kind of back and forth, like let's make this the best craziest.
Speaker 1: What about fighting? You ever got in argument on sets? You know?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 11: Dingo made me cry.
Speaker 12: I'll set and I almost I was this, I almost walked off set. Wow, I'm pisces, I'm sensitive right. And I was still young, like I was this is the beginning of my career. I don't even think I had my boobs yet. I was still young. And he kind of like had this arrogant, kind of like asshole like demeanor, and I don't remember what I was doing I was in one of the rooms getting dressed and he comes in there, doesn't even introduce hisself, just comes in there, looks at me up and down, and he's like, you're ashy.
Speaker 11: You need to put some lotion on.
Speaker 1: And I was just like he did that before the shoot, before.
Speaker 12: The shooting, and I got a shoot with you, like he's the director and the talent. So it was like I was having a morning, so like that just set me off and I started crying.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm leaving. I don't gotta take this shit.
Speaker 11: I don't need this money, like did one of those.
Speaker 12: I was leaving out the door and he came and he's like he didn't think he did nothing wrong.
Speaker 11: He was just it was like the way he said it and how he said it. No, I didn't mean it like that.
Speaker 12: I was just saying like I wasn't done getting ready, like I know what I gotta do, Like I know I got a lotion up or baby whatever, baby oil, and like he apologized whatever, and we ended up just yeah, and it was and the scene was good.
Speaker 11: It was a good scene. You would have never knew that I was crying before it.
Speaker 12: And we shoot after that and like he apologized and everything, and he is kind of an asshole.
Speaker 2: But that's our wrap up for twenty twenty three. We hope that you enjoyed all of our picks. We hope that you share with us your favorites. Please in the comments, let us know who you want to see, who you'd want to see a repeat up podcasts, you maybe want us to go on. Share all of your favorite moments of Horrible Decisions with us so we can repeat them, and also join us on patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions again. Mandy and I are going to be announcing very soon all of the new changes that are coming to our Patreon, including way more content, video content. Ship that's not even a podcast, y'all. Niggas gonna be so happy, and it starts to fight out.
Speaker 5: Oh,