Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to to Teas and a Pop with myself Tamra Judge and today I have from Vegas Live Baby Bravo con the one, the one and only Alexis Jansen. Oh you're gonna say Jesus No, I'm not calling you Jesus Jugs anymore. You're now your new name is Jansen Jugs.
Speaker 3: They're smaller, went bigger, I went smaller. Yeah, so I got.
Speaker 2: Implants put in, but they're very tiny. They're only one hundred and fifty ccs. But I went bigger and you went smaller.
Speaker 3: I went half, Yeah, you went half.
Speaker 2: So how's married life so far?
Speaker 3: My gosh, I can't even.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's always stressors with when you have six kids. There's always somebody that's got some crisis or.
Speaker 3: This or that. But it is it is, so, it is different.
Speaker 2: I told you this a modern day Brady Bunch.
Speaker 3: We are. You have three boys and three girls. Okay, the Brady Bunch.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about like we I had you in the podcast a little while ago, a couple of what maybe three weeks ago or so, and we talked about the wedding and all that stuff. So now you guys have been married for what a month.
Speaker 3: And a couple of weeks or okay, so six weeks?
Speaker 2: And so what are the living arrangements? Are you going to stay in your house?
Speaker 1: We you know, it's really weird because we might sell my house. We don't really know. We're really figuring it out as we go. We're definitely keeping the house on the water because we have the boat.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have to have the house, even as Shannon used to be in that house.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, we changed it all.
Speaker 2: You staged.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, it's done.
Speaker 2: You stage that shit.
Speaker 3: L It's it's moved. It's done.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to redecorate, new sheets, new everything, new mattress.
Speaker 1: New bed pillows, everything, everything, but the kids love it.
Speaker 2: New ring cameras, no ring cameras, the same.
Speaker 1: And you know what, by the way, it's right there when you walk in, So it's not like anyone's exclude different.
Speaker 2: Don't seen not punching?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're going The other morning I walked out.
Speaker 2: I mean, John wasn't the one punching.
Speaker 1: No it at all.
Speaker 3: Make that Claire, I walked out.
Speaker 1: The other morning completely naked because I just got on the shower and his his house is small, it's small.
Speaker 4: Careful, he's going to keep that footage.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 3: He goes, Babe, I got footage, and I went like that, now, yes you do.
Speaker 2: You just got to Bravo Khan. Yeah, and I heard you ran into Shannon.
Speaker 3: I don't know how this gets back so fast.
Speaker 4: Spencer got here before you. You're your your guy, and so he told me. He's like, oh my god, we're walking.
Speaker 1: You should have seen her face when she walked out of a room.
Speaker 3: And I have my escort taking me and Spencer to my room.
Speaker 2: Escort sounds really weird. I don't think you should use that word.
Speaker 3: Change there. I don't know what handler hand. Okay, that sounds even weirder.
Speaker 2: Escort sounds a little weird and vague's okay, baby, I'm just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Let's just say the very amazing person in the four seasons collared shirt was walking me to my room.
Speaker 3: Okay. And so anyway, she.
Speaker 1: Walks out, she gives this really bizarre like like look, and then the elevators right there, and I realized who I'm like Oh, that's gonna be really weird on the elevator with her.
Speaker 3: So we we hung back and okay, I could have You know, when I said to Spencer, I said, why do I do that? Why? Why is it weird?
Speaker 2: By the way, I would do the same, would you would you?
Speaker 3: Wait? I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I am not getting in an elevator with Shannon, but door.
Speaker 1: I almost honestly afterwards, I thought I looked at him.
Speaker 2: Shannon be bore is what I call her. Be bore? You know, by the way, you know how she came after you for rehearsing. There's a door, Shannon door. Do you think she rehearsed with Archie Tamra Grudge?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Not only that.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Tamara, You've had me on the podcast enough times now to know that weird things come out of my mouth that I don't even think about. They just know they come out. Cookie Sometimes I'm Cookie, Yeah, I don't. I don't sit in the mirror and practice. Do I practice my poses for Red car make sure my stomach's in in a certain dress or gown. Absolutely, But I don't practice lines.
Speaker 3: If they just whatever comes out comes out.
Speaker 2: How long do you think she And here's the ironic thing is I don't hold a grudge. I try to make up.
Speaker 3: You're the one that doesn't. To be honest, I know you're the one that wants We're.
Speaker 4: Still talking about David. Fuck John Janssen. She's still talking about David. Okay, now that's a grudge. Okay, okay, talking about gudge.
Speaker 3: Please hold on.
Speaker 2: Yes, we wish her well. I do, but please God bless her.
Speaker 3: I do wish her well. I do, I truly do.
Speaker 1: And from the bottom of my heart, please talk about David, your husband of decades, and that you have children with me, talking about my husband who was on and off boyfriend for a few years of your life, that I've now been almost longer with and also am married.
Speaker 2: Well too, John jans about a bad rap because her. So we're going to move on. But it's okay from that, But we were talking about grudges. We bear our grudge two years ago at Bravo con and we've been kind of inseparable since then.
Speaker 1: You know, I no one gets it, Tam, No one gets what that felt like in that room. Andy Cohen was there, He probably felt the love.
Speaker 2: He was crying tears.
Speaker 1: We all were having tears, and it was like it was one of those moments where you and I have grown so much from what we were a.
Speaker 2: Decade or both in marriages that we got out of.
Speaker 3: There was just a lot of there's a lot of other stuff.
Speaker 2: Just so here's the thing we grew. We grew. Could you imagine if I went you came back last year and all we talked about is this shit that happened between me and you fifteen years ago? Could you, like, first of all, who freaking remembers that shit?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean, otherwise it still bother anyone.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's like, whatever happened, look at how fast we squashed.
Speaker 3: Look at how fast we squashed the beef. We had a lot of shit. You threw me out of your gym. You were like, get out of here.
Speaker 2: I thought it exact.
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to hit me. I went home that night.
Speaker 2: I don't hit anybody.
Speaker 1: I went home to my then husband and I said, I know we're husband's in now, but anyway, I went home to Jim and I said, I literally thought she was going to hit me, and I was going to take it, but I was going to hit her right back.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. If you threw that much TV, can you throw a punch at me? Girlfriend, I am going to hit you back, and I was.
Speaker 2: I would never hit you xanax Lydia.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, if you and I can get over this.
Speaker 1: Question, is were you really taking xanax? I took one, and I was I because I took.
Speaker 2: Sanax this year and drank and didn't go over very well.
Speaker 3: I only took like he told.
Speaker 1: The doctor told me to take half of one, so I took a quarter because I don't take prescription anything.
Speaker 3: I don't even take advill.
Speaker 2: I took it that night, or you took it.
Speaker 1: You have taken all the stress of you, Tamra grudge of all.
Speaker 3: The stress of you. I was. I took oxanic.
Speaker 1: I told Jim, I am I need and so our doctor gave me great.
Speaker 2: Not only am I a leaker.
Speaker 4: Of storyline, you're a am a cyber hacker.
Speaker 2: Now I cause people to take xanax.
Speaker 3: You know, my reputation met her by the second.
Speaker 2: Where's Teddy? Where's Teddy? When you need her?
Speaker 3: She's on the way. She's on the way.
Speaker 1: No, but you like the stress you and I were having, and just the whole all of it was coming to a lot become a lot for me.
Speaker 3: So I took He said take a half. I took a quarter. I woke up that night like straight up in bed. I'm like, I could never take this stuff again. It did the opposite for me.
Speaker 1: It made me feel like I was I don't even know, maybe it was laced with something else.
Speaker 3: I did have to take it because of you. It's just the show. Great.
Speaker 2: I can see the headlines now, but look how we made up. But I had to get you medicated first.
Speaker 4: Only one time I was your your did situation.
Speaker 2: You had to take some little bit.
Speaker 3: Of Okay, well, I don't blame you, know, I.
Speaker 2: Can't blame for everything you do. I do. I'm Cara. If this season is not good, it's Tamra. If the season's great, it's still Tarma's fault.
Speaker 3: It's great.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, right.
Speaker 3: So I really that has bothered me this.
Speaker 1: I know you can't talk about it because you're still filming or like it hasn't comp there, but it has bothered me.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 2: It bothers me too. Well, everybody turn their back, yeah, I know. So let's talk about last season a little bit, Okay, any regrets, any thoughts if you had to do it over again, would you any problem with the edit? I know you're going to be interviewing Alex Baskin.
Speaker 3: Okay, well are you even supposed to give that information? I can give it team in the back.
Speaker 2: Room, I think so. Yes. So I hear that you're going to be interviewing Alex Baskin. So, guys, I want to let you know that that Alexis is here with iHeart with to teas in a pod because I can't be here every single day with Teddy, and Teddy's got some obligations here as well. At Bravo Kahn Alexis Billin Billino Jansen or I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 1: I told you this last time we talked. It is kind of going through what you went through with Eddie. I am Alexis Jansen on the marriage certificate.
Speaker 2: That took me three years. Say, he reminds me all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, and so when I'm getting my room and my license still, says Billino, I am Alexis Jansen.
Speaker 2: And can I give you some advice?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: When your year twins are still in high school, Yes, when they graduate high school is the time for you to change your name. It's easier because it's easier because when you have a different name than your children in high school, it just makes things weird. Yeah, so that that's my suggestion is just to wait.
Speaker 1: I don't think that you Honestly, I'm not in a rush because I did do it on the marriage certificate. So when we get our marriage license, it is going to say Alexis Janson.
Speaker 3: I know I am.
Speaker 2: When you see when you said marriage certificate, first thing came to my I was marriage boot Camp and I don't ever want to see you on that show again. Okay, I just want to tell you that, Well.
Speaker 3: That was with my mom. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh?
Speaker 3: It was with your mom?
Speaker 2: With what was your ex?
Speaker 1: It was called marriage boot Camp family addition, so it was who in your family do you have the strife with that you need to mend things?
Speaker 3: Tamra. This is gonna make you cry. So I'm not gonna go deep. I don't want to. I don't I'm not gonna cry. We're not gonna cry. This is a fun We're at Bravo.
Speaker 2: This is past now.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: So you realized she.
Speaker 1: We spent eighteen days in that Marriage boot Camp house with she didn't like your ex Corey Feldman. Well that wasn't it, but yeah, anyway, she Corey Feldman and his brother Eden and yeah, and then his ex wife Corey's ex wife, and then Aaron Carter rest his mom Jane, and then Lauren Govan and her two parents who are amazingly exceptional people, and then my mom and myself. So it was all about working through family challenge stuff. Okay, I had the best experience on that. It was eighteen straight days.
Speaker 2: The way made you have a light detector test?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Was it the same guy?
Speaker 3: No? It was not.
Speaker 2: I know that Gretchen. We did a light detector test this season, as you know, and it's the same guy that when she was on Marriage boot Camp that did the light detector. And then when she did it, she said in her confessional, I've never done one before and it was the same guy.
Speaker 3: How could she say she's not done it because she's on.
Speaker 1: Just in case if it's on national television, that you've done it on a dinner pinocchio.
Speaker 2: Okay, So did you get that out?
Speaker 3: Do you feel?
Speaker 2: I feel so much better?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Right, So I feel so much better now. Sorry, sorry audio guys. So what I want to say is, let's talk a little bit about last season. So last season was rough for you, and I felt like, you know, when it comes to editing, you got a rough to edit because there are so many scenes that we did do.
Speaker 3: You called me every night, We cried together, You cried for me, You cried for me.
Speaker 2: We cried during filming. Which things they didn't see. It was only you know about Channon and John right who you are now married to, and and then it was a lot of stuff that you know, we talked about your mom and the stuff that you went through.
Speaker 3: Just never watch on your kids. We talked about.
Speaker 2: Sick and your children and your divorce and all these things. It was never shown.
Speaker 3: So I felt like for.
Speaker 2: People out there that didn't see the full Alexis and they saw what they saw, like, what do you what do you say to them? Now?
Speaker 1: You know? I feel like everything happens for a reason, did I Okay, so picture this, you just lose your mom?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Five months before, three months before filming, August started filming December or January whatever that was. So a few months before we started filming, and you know my phone calls to you. I said, I don't think I can do it.
Speaker 3: Tom. I don't know if I have the energy, the strength. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm one talking into signing the contract yes and so, and then I also have to break up with my fiance at the time that I knew just was not right.
Speaker 1: It's not right to be with someone who's not there at your darkest hour. So I lost so much after already getting a divorce from my father's the children, the father of my children, and then go straight into filming after all of these other things have transpired. I was literally on my knees even more, and I kept saying, to God, why did you do this to me.
Speaker 3: After knowing how low I already was. But you know what it did, Tam.
Speaker 1: And this is why I say, what what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? That song is so true, Thank you killing Clerksland Clarkson. But I got stronger from it, and it was like I believe it was meant to happen. I don't know why. I don't have the clear picture, but what I would say to everybody is you are hearing more of who alexis really is now than the pod on all the Pods on Carlos.
Speaker 2: So you co host with Carlos, you recap Orange County. You're so good with Carlos.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think you're funny.
Speaker 2: I think your point across, by the way, he is amazing. Carlos is absolutely amazing. But I feel like you guys together are really good, really really good. Someone said, but there's a lot of headlines now that you're on too.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the people at your part, your party that was amazing. Sorry, we just took had the party a week ago for you know, Tamaron or yeah, Tamar and Katie through.
Speaker 2: Katie actually through the party. I know you, but you you.
Speaker 3: Still were a co host, Yeah, our host.
Speaker 1: But anyway, one of them said, you guys are like the modern day Kelly and Regis, And I'm like, my god, we are so not because we are not doing the news, we are doing reality TV.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, I don't I'm just following where I thought.
Speaker 2: That you have a natural talent for podcasting. I really do. I think you're doing an amazing job.
Speaker 3: I have fun with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and as much as I want you back on the show in different circumstances because I could use a really good friend on the show. And I feel like, you know, I tell Eddie this all the time, and I don't want to get like teary eyed, but you check on me and you tell me you love me, and here I like, I feel like I have your heart, you know what I mean? Like there's not a lot of friends that you feel like have your back. And you know everything that went down.
Speaker 3: Last year, No I understand.
Speaker 2: I didn't turn my back on you. I did not know when in my back.
Speaker 3: No one understands.
Speaker 1: And I want to say this to all the listeners right now, the all the to tease listeners. Every castmate turned their back on me last season because of how much hatter I was getting and I had to shut off you know, my my Instagram, And then when I'd go out and meet them for coffee, no one would want to take a picture.
Speaker 3: No one wanted to post it.
Speaker 1: You posted on my birthday when I'm at the darkest time of turning off into getting death threats. John and I the most horrible human you've ever met, because we fell in love when nobody, neither of us were with anyone else.
Speaker 3: It's like, you did not turn your back on me and I.
Speaker 1: I so look back at all of that and think, plus what all the time we just cried about how the show was getting edited. At the moment, I know that words not nobody likes. Okay, so how we were being portrayed is what we should say. Yeah, so because you do it is true.
Speaker 3: What you do say is what you say. You can't fake them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of times things aren't shown, so you know how it's portrayed. So people are like, why are you so hard on Shannon, Well, because of the stuff that I found and she was doing behind my back. So did they ever show any that. No, So there wasn't like it just came out of left field, like I was there until I wasn't right, you know. And it had nothing to do with being friends with you or you know I can balance friends.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not that person that says I'm your friend and you're my friend if you like her. If you like her, I'm not gonna like you.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You know how I can vouch for that is because you were in the middle of me and Jen being good friends and knowing how much I was talking to Jen, and I'm like, yeah, we just left. I was just left coffee with gen If. One of the times you called me, I'd literally just gotten in my car. You did not say one word about it. You were like, oh, okay, cool, okay, So what's the next time we can all go to dinner or whatever? We talked about that day. And it's like, it's like you did not have this. You weren't dictating any No, I wasn't dictating. I'm not that person.
Speaker 2: But I also told you over and over again, your experience with Jen is your experience, and you might see things that I already know you might not I don't know, but you have to go through the experience.
Speaker 3: And I told you, I said, where do you stand with jan?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: No one's going to tell me who to be friends with you. No one's going to anything.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you that right now. She got her own opinion. Well, I'm still where do you stand with Jen? Right now?
Speaker 1: I mean we're we're still we're still working through it all. We haven't had the talk of are you texting?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We have. I mean, this is what sucks is that I kind of don't want to go deep about it because we're still trying to work through it, and we haven't.
Speaker 3: We've missed each other.
Speaker 1: We both called yesterday even just to talk about things, and it's like we're both getting ready for Brava Khan.
Speaker 3: I had a crisis at work. I have kids that had need things. She has five kids. Dawson's in town. It was like, it's like, it's it's not that.
Speaker 2: I think I can just give you this and we can end on this. I think that Jena is a good person, but I think Jenna is a people pleaser, and a lot of times when you're people pleaser, you step on your own shit. So when you're telling one person what they want to hear, and then you're telling another person what they want to hear, and then telling the other person what they want to hear, it causes problems.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's your saying camera that a friend of all is a friend of none.
Speaker 2: None, And that's where I'm problem with her, and that's where sometimes their stories get a little like forgetful.
Speaker 1: Well, I all I know is that you've allowed me the space to have my friendship with her, and I'm so thankful for that because that's also why we're so close, Because you don't bring her up to me. I mean, we're doing it now because we're talking about the show. I mean, people don't get it that we have to talk about this on a podcast. This is something that's today. We're talking about today. But You've allowed me the space to have my friendship with her, and I'm thankful for that. And I'm also thankful that like Jen isn't I mean, she hasn't been horrible to me. She's she's I'm I'm still figuring things out. I'm trying to work through it, but.
Speaker 2: She's and I'm hoping to work through things with her good.
Speaker 3: And I wish just like I'm so excited about you and Vicki, by the way, let's talk about that. Oh good, Okay, So Vicki is going to be kind of a Max.
Speaker 2: So Vicky and I, you know, we're like sisters. We fight, we we get mad.
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to talk for like a frickin year or so.
Speaker 2: That's for a year. But you know what that was, Shannon, that's because of Shannon. Shannatorships.
Speaker 3: Shannon does that dictatorships don't work.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, exactly. She doesn't want to send people to be friends. And I think that, you know, you know something was brought up on the reunion about you know, Shannon recording Vicky while Shannon while Vicky was actually taking care of her, and you said, and I told you, and You're like, yeah, I know all about it. Yeah, I got the text messages. She was texting John too when this is happening and sending him audio. So I'm like, I'm not the crazy one.
Speaker 3: I'm not the bad one.
Speaker 2: Why because I don't want to gets off with everything I know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how. I don't want to be in the thick of all of this because I'm removed.
Speaker 2: You're above it.
Speaker 3: I know I'm not above anything. I'm not too good or above any Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you talk about Shannon, oh, you're obsessed. If you get asked about Shannon and you answer it.
Speaker 3: Stop talking about her. Notice that.
Speaker 1: Notice that every time that lady brought up my name, we weren't even in the equation.
Speaker 3: She talked about you and the whole season, all season, the whole season.
Speaker 1: But I would always I would because I have to recap it with Carlos and do it. And I'm like I look back and I'm like, I it wasn't like someone said, oh about Alexis. It was just it came out of her mouth like she just so, who's the obsessed one?
Speaker 2: And Alexis, I want to say, like there was times where I would because I had a really hard season and talking about taking xanax, you know, with Teddy diagnosed and people.
Speaker 3: Just so you guys know, I was on the other phone and end of the fo.
Speaker 2: With her, and I would tell you like, I'm trying to make up with this girl and she doesn't want to make up. And you're like, you know, or she did this to me today and you're like, Okay, Tamara, you know what, you need to really think about this, Like you never put her down to me, you never thought like I took that branch. No, You're like, you know what, Okay, let's think about this, Let's do what's best for you, and let's do I mean, at the end of the day, everyone jay bitches and so you have to have friendships, but you also have to, like you've got to think sometimes you have to put emotions aside. When you're a reality TV person, you have to put emotions aside and go. It's getting harder for me as I get older.
Speaker 1: I think it's it was harder for me to you should today because I'm another year older.
Speaker 2: No, it was notice he's such a door. It was hard for me to pack today. I'm here, I'm talking about emotions. It's hard for me as I get older. She goes, it's hard for me to pack today. This is the stuff that I put up with with Alexis Jansen. Bay Guys, thank you so much for tuning in. We are at Bravo Con. It is Thursday night and I am going to watch What Happens to Night and you are going to hold down the ford here with Teddy. You're gonna do some interviews. Super excited about this. You're going to be here for the weekend. And I thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Love you, I love you. Bye.
Speaker 2: Hi