Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Show, Katty Armstrong and Jet and Key Arms get Why from studio see Senior. Wow, it's a Columbus day off, so it's already Wednesday. We've got pamelon studio, which is disgusting but kind of a cool little gumma. Who else has the kamelon studio? Right? Nobody? Welcome to the Armstrong and Getty Show today, where you're under the tutelage of our general manager. Tempted to go with season ping because of the trade tensions. He got a strong nominee. Is that some Chinese guy? Bad Chinese guy? Yeah, he runs the place. Oh, I know what's on my mind is who's we? The word we? Who's we? Who is we? Maybe we as our general manager? Who define we for me? Wow? Help me out with this. President of the United States said, hamas will disarm or we will disarm them? Who's we? Who is we? Violently? Violently if necessary? He said, who do you think we is? Well? And they're not. They are one not going to disarm as their recent actions have proven. Who's that rough shod through we? Got some We've got some serious pronoun problems. My pronoun is he he he him. But uh, we got going to take a while if we have to break down the grammar of every sentence. Well, who's they I mean, do you mean like every single last dead ender or do you mean like just the bulk of the organization? Yeah, disarmed? The bulk of the organization's not going to disarm, right, Yeah, the military the part that matters. The fat rich guys and cutter don't matter. But the fighters on the ground, they absolutely will not disarm. They are trying to consolidate power as quickly as they can and show they are still in charge. They're rounding people up, executing them. It's fights in the streets. Well do you are for you to be satisfied, and it's all about whether or not Joe getting satisfied with right peace deal for you to be satisfied, does every dead ender have to be disarmed? Because I've just been thinking, well, you know, the bulk of them, like the you know, any organized group of them, Like I keep using the example of the Civil War. If you got random Confederates out there in the woods who still want to fight on, that's not the same as like organized militias led by a general somewhere. Right. Yeah, it's there's kind of a spectrum of, uh, you know, how well armed are they, how well organized are they, how ambitious are they? And once you get past a certain point in the spectrum, it's no longer a military problem. It's a policing problem. They're more like a violent gang. Yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly at that point, Yeah, you can have a functioning society. Okay, so I just you've defined they, Then who's we? What sentence are we talking about? Oh? Back to your who's way? The coalition of the welling? Well, does that include the United States? Well? See, that's the tricky part, and that's why the Trump Plan, while a great breakthrough, has got a rocky road ahead. Initially it's got to be Israel. Well, I think guys have been whooping ass already because there's no multi country Commission of Peace in place yet. I was just reading from the newsletter I read from every day from Mark Alpern and the wide world of news. Is there going to be a genuine peacekeeping force or not, which you just mentioned, Who will be in it? Under what authority and under what terms of engagement hard but essential questions. I would say, yeah, and they best realize whoever's in that force, they're there to fight. It's not going to be like, you know, the passive, stupid, useless un observers who has below is building armaments one hundred yards from their lookout towers. No, they're going to be there to fight because Hamas again, by the one hundred thousands, I don't know, they're not going to give up their arms. They're going to fight until they're dead. I just feel like if Barack Obama or Joe Biden had said we will disarm them, the part of the Fox crowd would be up at arms. If you'll pardon the expression over oh so more soldiers in the Middle East fighting other people's wars and you said we right right, Well, it absolutely deserves clarification. Your point is well taken, and we will disarm them, perhaps violently if necessary. Okay, well that's a heck of a thing. Perhaps Trump is speaking French, we is, and yes, yes, will disarm them. They probably not. They've still got twenty one bodies or twenty two. Uh. One of the bodies that Hamas turned over turned out to not be one of the hostages. My guess would be Hamas doesn't have It's not like they've got a careful cataloging of bodies system. One, they don't care. Two they've been getting the but Jesus bombed out of them for two years and moving from hole to hole. Right, they didn't care in the first place. So they got all kinds of bodies of Palestinians and Israelis from this time around and anybody else they've snatched over the many decades. They got all kinds of body parts, right, Yeah, I would agree. So Egypt's going to go in there. Egypt just offered to go in there and help them find bodies. What's that process going to be like twenty two those twenty two What percentage of those twenty two are ever going to be found and identified and brought back? I'd be surprised if it's half Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, if five are, I would be pleasantly surprised. Yeah crazy, yeah. Anyway, So why were you why were you considering making Jijing ping the general man? The trade war preposturing, the pregaming is getting really intense, with Trump announcing one hundred percent tariff chesion being saying you can't have any rare earth minerals, and the threats are going back and forth, hot and heavy. There's you mentioned yesterday how weird this is to have an enemy that you're so economically tied into, Like we weren't economically tied into the Soviet Union or them us. It's just yeah, not a bit. But with China, as we all know, we're very tied in to the fact that, like at the time COVID hit, we got all of our drugs from there, and all our rare earth minerals and all every piece of thing you buy at the store or order on Amazon comes from China. That's not the way it was when we were at war with the Soviet Union. To that point, there is an interesting story in the Financial Times today a couple of Brits got caught spying for China.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 1: They're are British dudes with British names. It got caught spine for China, and that got dismayed because the government was unwilling to say that they were spying on behalf of an enemy. They didn't want to call China an enemy right of Great Britain. And you know that that's to the point you were talking about yesterday. They don't want to call China an enemy or the enemy because of all our economic tize. Yeah, a labor the Labor secretary sabotaged the trial of two alleged spies by refusing to brand China an enemy. The Telegraph was reporting about a week ago they were accused of passing information about the government's foreign policy to a high ranking member of the Chinese government, and Keers Starmer's spokesman said it was extremely disappointing and gravely concerning that they wouldn't face trial. But then it turns out the government with drew as star witness who had been tasked with testifying the China was an enemy of the UK, said no, we're not going to We don't want to say that out loud. If major Western the spy go free. Yeah, if major were stern powers aren't willing to call China an enemy but enemy early, that's a problem. That's something right, And the fact that they couldn't come up with a way to verbally tap dance around say well, we are friends and work with China in many different ways, but yes, by the strict definition of foreign policy, you know, Section one thirty three point eight. Yes, China is in this instance an enemy, perhaps an unfortunate word. I mean, you could fall all over yourself bowing and scraping, but still prosecuting spies. But they are so afraid of China they didn't. How shocking is that much different topic. My dishwasher, it's not really mine, I live in a rental, doesn't do anything, you know. And Trump's always complaining about modern shower heads and dishwashers and washing machines because of the green regulations. The dishwasher doesn't do anything unless you wash the dishes by hand almost completely. You haven't accomplished anything. A dishwasher that washes no dishes is not a dishwak. I appear to be the dishwasher. Yes, it is a box. It is a dirty dish storage box. It runs for like an hour to try to save energy somehow, and that doesn't really do anything.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: It's very frustrating. Got some great stuff on the whole climate change Datebockle, and how phony it is, and how the entire world, the Western world anyway, is backtracking. Even China is from electric vehicles because it just doesn't make sense. But so did Trump roll back regulations on that can maytag now make a dishwasher like they used to make them, like, blast the crap out of them, Blast the crap out of your dishes, boiling hot water, powerful chemicals. Right, don't you open it up? Your dish has been completely dissolved to gear it back a little bit. I don't know that, I hope so Greta's unhappy about our disch. You washed your own dishes, Greta, but I want a dishwasher and wash your dishes. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Okay, let's start the show officially. I'm Rom, I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this and how did they already get to be Wednesday Houp Day, October fifteenth to R twenty twenty five, wormstrong and getting and we approve of this program R right, camel, Let's begin the show officially now according to FCC rules that well, the good news is with the piece in the Middle East, the camel rental cost has gone down a lot. So anyway, here comes the show. We start at Mark today.
Speaker 2: We're here to honor and remember a fearless warrior for liberty, beloved leader who galvanized the next generation, like nobody I've ever seen before, entering his name forever into the eternal roster of true American heroes.
Speaker 1: He's a true American hero, an amazing person, way way beyond his years. Chode's listening to Fox as a Charlie Kirk was given posthumously the American Medal of Freedom, Medal of Honor, Medal of Honor. I get the mixed Metal of Freedom, right yeah, uh yeah, Medal of Honor is what you're like your warriors get right in a battle. Metal of Freedom and uh, it was a nice ceremony and everything like that. And as listening to Fox, and I've seen a variety of stats that church attendance is up quite a bit, particularly among the young, Baptisms are way up, people getting baptized, and there's more Christian music making it on to the charts than previously that I don't I can't verify any of those things, but I've seen various stats pointing that direction. Hmm. Yeah, I've seen that denied in the liberal media. But I didn't find the case they made very convincing. They're citing statistics that kind of didn't apply. It's funny that they would go to the trouble to deny that because the why does that bother you? Yeah, it's what if it's not true? So what why don't you report on actual news? Yeah? Exactly, report on actual news, which Katie has the headlines of coming up in a little bit. And then we got more news of the day that we want to get to. The ongoing crisis that is Alec Baldwin crashing his Range Rover. The video came out yesterday. Please. I think he's an old fat man ran into a tree, just driving too fast, looking at his phone to open new tree and story. Yeah, exactly. All right, we got more on the way. Stay here. New Zealand wine company selling non alcoholic wine for dogs and cats for your pets. Who took a twist there at the end. Have all the details on that coming up if your dog wants to catch a buzz huh. All right, let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green and Katie all right, starting Katie, I do have this question for you. Okay, what the ducks say when he bought chapstick? Just put it on my bill. I'm loving this new feature.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, all right, it's more fun than anything.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to say here, NBC.
Speaker 3: Body that Hamas returned to Israel is not one of the hostages according to the idea.
Speaker 1: Now, like I said, the idea that Hamas was carefully cataloging each deceased body and saving it with the name and knows exactly where it is and it's in the you know, climate controlled vault. I mean that's crazy, right, Yeah, as they're being routed out of the tunnels and bombed and shot and rest of it. I will never say anything that sounds anything like defending Hamas. But in this case, if they say, yeah, we don't know where they are, I think that's probably true.
Speaker 3: From CBS News, Supreme Court turns away parental rights dispute brought on by Colorado families.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about this coming up maybe next segment. What's going on there? Joe will tell us because Joe almost went to law school. That's right, very close. From Breitbart dot Com.
Speaker 3: Democrat led Oregon on track to spend five hundred million dollars more for healthcare program that includes illegals than for state police.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, the Pacific Northwest is just crumbling. We've got a couple of stories on that. Yeah, keep keep doubling down on your progressive policies. It'll work out soon.
Speaker 3: From The Wall Street Journal, China betting it can win a trade war, is playing hardball with Trump.
Speaker 1: God dang it, this couldn't get dicey. Yeah, we've got some details coming up on that.
Speaker 3: From Fox News, Katie Porter says she regrets viral outbursts at reporters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to get into her apology video that she put out yesterday. What people when they're a holes, they like to go with I don't suffer fools, you know that whole thing. Yeah, whatever, Yeah, she's just a horrible person. Yeah, there's that.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, Horrifying images show how flesh eating quote zombie drug mammifies addicts and causes their limbs to auto amputate.
Speaker 1: Whoa wow, whoa wow wow. Whoas a hell of a sentence. God, I'd say, every every time I thought the horror was complete, you laid on another lager. Oh you gotta try this new drug. It gives you a heck of a buzz and your limbs will auto amputate. It's that it's that shrank stuff. Oh my god, So your arms legs say I want out of here. I'm out of here. Bye bye, oh wow.
Speaker 3: From the Hill Altman says Chat GPT will soon allow erotica for adults.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I noticed that. So I was going to talk about GROC and some of the fun we are happening with Groc yesterday, making videos and some of the stuff that it wouldn't do, but Chat and GPT is saying it will do it soon. Okay.
Speaker 3: From the Independent, Tech prankster sends fifty Waymo driverless taxis to dead end street in San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, And then what do you do when you're in the waimo? You just sit there at the dead end street and some point get out. Wi twas a cluster f Yeah.
Speaker 3: From study fines, nearly a third of American adults.
Speaker 1: Are still afraid of the dark. Oh I got a better one than that about riding bikes for you so that we'll fit in. We're all children. Then that fits in with that stat perfectly, all right.
Speaker 3: And from the Babylon Bee, Trump retaliates for Peace Prize snub with picture of the No Belt Committee wearing sombreros.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's why he's gonna do everybody. Now, if he's angry that he puts you in a sombrero in a muscle, here's a sombrero. The whole trade war between China and the United States is not getting near the attention that it should. The two biggest economies in the world are going at it, and because of the Middle East stuff and everything like that, it's been ignored. But we'll get into that among other things on the ways to stay here. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: Also attending the event Argentina's President Javier Milai, who was at the White House today to talk tariffs and a twenty billion dollar currency swap to help stabilize the cash strapped country's volatile financial markets ahead of critical elections.
Speaker 2: If he loses, we are not going to be generous with Argentina.
Speaker 1: Uh, that is not the clip I wanted. Okay, they're mislabeled, I guess because we're gonna talk about China, China trying to drive a wedge with soybeans and other things with this whole trade war thing that we got going on. And I came across this other headline that just landed from the Washington Times, China's new export export controls on rare earth minerals that they announced last week and products made from them reflect a bid to dominate world markets for the strategic material since the nineteen nineties, and they're using it in their trade war. And then the story that we did not hear China trying to drive a wedge over soy beans, which is an economic hostile act. Also Trump announcing after the Rare Earth deal, okay, one hundred percent tariff on everything from China starting November first. And that's where we are today. Yeah, shij In Ping's betting we can't take a long trade war with them, according to people close to Beijing's decision making who apparently are talking to the American media or something. Right, that's interesting, Yeah, how are people close to Jijing being talking to the Wall Street Journal? But go on. China's holding a firm line, according to the journal, because of its conviction that an escalating trade war will tank US market as it did in April after Trump announced his Liberation Day tariffs, and China expects the prospect of another market meltdown ultimately will force Trump to negotiate and an expected summit with she late this month. That's not a bad theory from China that we are not just Trump, but the whole country. We are so day by day short term thinkers with oh my god, this is terrible or oh my god, this is great. That if the market's tank, uh, there'll be all kinds of political pressure to do something different. Whereas obviously in a dictatorship, Shiji Pink can hold the line on anything as long as he wants right, yeah, orrow whatever, wait for whatever to deprive the people of whatever does. So that's a pretty good plan. China restricts a bunch of things, burn soybeans, rare earth metals. We try to retaliate the market's tank. We chicken out, and it wouldn't just be taco Trump always chickens out. It'd be the whole country would chicken out, and China would hold firm. That's not a bad theory, no, as they continue to make progress toward being the superpower they long to be and keep us on the line as the weirdest frenemy in the history of really international relations. On his Truth social platform, Trump said the US is considering terminating business with China on cooking, oil, and other elements of trade because of China's refusal to buy US soybeans a decision. Beijing has said his retaliation for Trump's own tariffs, We're gonna deny them. They're cooking oil. What'll they do now? Bake? It's often funny to me when I read these stories and they throw in terms like soybeans or cooking oil or whatever, and I, like you and everybody else, you have no concept of how big a deal that is, you know, none. You just have to assume that it is. And this is the way trade wars go. I guess one side does something, then the other side does something back, and it's just back and forth, tip for tatt till you things get crazy. Is that the way it always works? I guess so yeah. Frequently, yeah, and then they get together and talk and wind things down a little bit. But why it has to go through the initial phase, I don't know. It's the showing that we're really, really serious phase. I guess yeah. On the other hand, while Shiji and Ping doesn't have to worry about the daily stock market and cable news bad mouthing him or whatever, The Wall Street Journal says China's own economy has been in a protracted downturn, weighed down by a collapsed property market, which we've talked about a lot. There are millions and millions of empty high rises around China. Ever, rising debts and weakening consumer confidence. However, she is far less beholding the market swoons, as I just said, even though the Chinese economy faces pure a precarious outlook. Yeah, but he is beholden to other high ranking members of the Communist Party that wouldn't mind if he got a bullet in his head if the economy went down too much, because that's the way dictatorships work, right, right, One more bit of information. According to the people close to Beishing's decision making, She's hardline strategy is based on the belief Trump will ultimately fold and off for concessions rather than deployee Washington's own significant leverage. The confidence was fueled by a US China trade truce stuck in May. Trump had imposed tariffs of more than one hundred percent on Chinese products, but relented after Beijing used its leverage. Is the world's most important exporter of rare earth magnets. I think you mentioned yesterday, did you not that we actually are sitting on lots and lots of the rare earth materials we've just not been willing to mine them because of environmental concerns and that sort of thing. This is not something that I know, as I'm not an expert in this area, but I was looking at a tweet from John Stossel, which I will try to find for you right now. China recently made it harder to import rare earth minerals, metals needed to make phones, electric vehicles, all kinds of defense tech, fighter planes and stuff like that, a lot of our AI stuff. This shouldn't be a problem. America is full of those minerals. It's only a problem because our government makes mining almost impossible in this country. According to John Stotswell, who's usually right about this sort of thing, right, that one surprise me. No, no, not at all. I mean, for christ A Loud, we import oil, but we could easily dig for ourselves. So yeah, that's especially phony because we're the cleanest, most careful oil extractors on the planet, and we go ahead and to have our hands clean and our starched white shirts untouched by the dirt that would result from mining or drilling. We have these awful countries that don't give a damn about polluting and human rights and the rest of US dig or drill for our oil forests. It's it's one of the most ridiculous, hypocritical, limousine liberal things we do. But am I I'm economics is not my area. I'm not interested enough into it or to read a lot about it, and I never have in my life. But it just seems to me that a one tariff on everything from China landing November first, during Christmas shopping season would be a crazy development for the economy. Yeah, yeah, I would agree. I don't think we have the will as a people there are I mean, the polls are actually kind of encouraging, showing that most Americans understand China as a serious, serious rival. But I'm not sure we're willing to go full austerity, you know, world War two, butter rationing stamps, well, that makes the price of everything that comes out of China. We saw them the iPhone thing originally when they were talking tariffs on how you know it's it's not just a straight line you can draw from one on the current price to figure out what it is. Sometimes it's multiples more and on, you know, whether it's iPhone or cheap plastic piece of crap toy you're going to buy your kid or whatever it is, it's going to be two, three, five times as expensive. No way we're gonna put up with that. Yeah, you know, I was going to say, we need a national prog of the toys your kids sick of. Let's just have a big swap of thon. No kidding, God, because thrift stores are Yeah, but somebody should or eBay. It's like, my son's really into these high end whether you called a consignment clothing store or whatever, used clothes and they're really hot right now. Like my college town has got like three that have started in the last year and they do really, really well. And it's basically what you're just talking about. It's like I bought these really expensive jeans. I'm not going to give them a good will. I mean they were really expensive. I'll sell them for you know, a third what I paid for them. I'll easily pay you a third for what those expensive jeens. And that has become a market we should surely there's got to be a way to do that for toys and all kinds of gadgets. Like I got this for my kids. This thing costs three hundred dollars. They played with it for two weeks. I'd like it for my kids. I'll give you one hundred and fifty. Yeah, it's got it. Just eBay. I think for some reason that doesn't work that way. We need like a some something's missing there to make that work the right way. I don't know what it is. Yeah, I don't know, but it's a good idea. It's a well, you know what the problem is. You're your own consignment shop, and you have to deal with the you know, the logistics and the shipping and and the payment and the rest of it. Yeah. Yeah, like these does help. Like these high end uh consignment clothes or used clothes or whatever they are. The people that run them have a real sense of what's popular and everything like that. It's and and and and have that stuff in stock and have it laid out in such a way that you can find it easily and all that sort of stuff. That's what you need with kids, crap, whatever's hot, you have a whole bunch of them. I know where to find it. That could work. That's a that's a gazillion dollar idea. If you could just come up with the infrastructure toy consignment shop. Yeah, I don't know. Why you would call it needs a name, like my kid got sick of this in a week? Is the name of the store? Happy Happy, Joy Joy. I don't know a word from our friends at simply Safe Home Securities. Speaking of technology, it is amazing how simply Safe sews together AI security cameras that can identify a threat someone lurking around your house, with their professional monitoring agents who can take action immediately confronting the criminal. Turn on your lights, your sirens, whatever, and call the cops and tell them something specific so they show up quick. Yeah. I have simply Safe at my house. I really really like it. I got the all the stuff, the cameras and the sensors and all that, and with their twenty four to seven monitoring, it is a step above anything else anybody else has. And you can try it out. Sixty day money back guarantee, no larm long term contracts. There's no reason why you wouldn't try simply safe. Yep. So go to simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. You get fifty percent off your simply Safe home security system at simply dot com slash armstrong. Be sure to use our code. It's like having a security guard station right outside your home simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe. You know, similar to the toys your kids no longer play with, just stuff you don't need anymore. It'd be nice if you could get somebody to break in your house and only steal the stuff you'd be happy to have gone. Wouldn't that be handy Because I got lots of stuff in my house that it really wouldn't be awful if it just disappeared. So if you could, if you could break into my house and take everything in that room, I wouldn't even miss it. So what you're calling for in your really futuristic, not at all idiotic idea is a thief with a specific shopping list exactly well, because the one Mary Kids there was a break in, yeah, and the One More Thing podcast we were talking about this. Yesterday. I was out at the farm and still gathering up stuff from getting divorced, that stuff in boxes that I've been taking around the country for years, and then it's just it's why am I hanging onto it? And it should have some value to somebody. I don't know what, But if you're the sort of person that gets rid of crap, old crap that you don't use, whether it's clothes or electronics or I don't know, just everything that accumulates. Too many bulls, plates and spoons. Why am I hanging onto these? I don't use these anymore? Do I think the current ones are gonna break at some point? And I don't even know what I'm doing. Yeah, there's just something deep in our caveman brain, and everybody has it to varying degrees that if something is still usable, it's valuable, maybe not very valuable, but has some value, it's hard for us to trash it. Yeah, man, oh man, do I struggle with that. I got to get better at it. I know that's the What was that woman that came up with that theory? The way you need to go through your house and see if things bring you joy? Yeah, what's her face? Get rid of all the stuff that doesn't bring you joy? Hey? My final final note back to the question of China and all, and maybe we'll get to this later, but Jamie Diamond, head guy at JP Morgan Chase, just announced a ten year, one and a half trillion dollar effort to facilitate finance and invest in industries crucial to national security and what he calls economic resilience to make us less dependent on China. So that's an interesting development. We'll look at it in a little while. Yeah, and then in light of that Great Britain story where they're not even allowed to call China an enemy, which they clearly are. I mean, you heard us talking about the sixty minute story yesterday where China is hacking into I'm sure they're doing in Great Britain the same thing they're doing here, hacking into every part of Great Britain's infrastructure. You know who does that? An enemy? An enemy to your countries? Who does that? But they're an enemy that has so much leverage over us we won't say the word. And a bunch of cheap plastic crap that we want to buy in including other stuff to important stuff. We got mail bag on the way. Lots to talk about today. I hope you can stay here. The Department of Justice made the world's largest ever crypto seizure. We'll have to read about that later. I don't even know how does a seizure of crypto work. I guess you just hack into a computer or something. Anyway, Trump just threatened to take the world cup away from Boston if they don't get their policing under control. I have no idea if he's got the power to do that or not, But anyway, we'll have that story later too. The whole narrative that he's trying to institute some sort of dictatorship, martial law, blah blah blas. It's silly, but at some point, when you got federal troops or National Guard in like ten cities, it's starting to look a little weird. Right Yeah. Yeah, Your freedom loving quote of today you'll have to wait till tomorrow because my internet just died and I had a great quote from Jason Riley of the Wall Street Journal ready to go about how we need to stop any sort of racial jerrymandering. It's not nineteen sixty five anymore, and to rearrange voters by race is a racist and be unproductive, and I agree completely. He said it more pithily, but we'll let have that. That's our freedom loving idea of the day. Mailbag drop us a note mail bag at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Yesterday, you might recall that Brian sent along a story that he said it would be cheerful and help get us away from being the most depressing radio show on Earth, and I found a depressing angle to it and put him in his place. Today Brian plucky. Brian has come back with a Dare to be Joyous Part two story awesome, no downside to this one. It's great and we'll get to it next hour. Go really encouraging. Well done, Brian, Right moving along, Come on here. Two emails in a row with precisely the same title, Change the Law. Ran in Houston writes, Dear Big Freedom, the cold Warrior and old simple Jack. So Marjorie Taylor Green doesn't like what Ice is doing. Has to suck that you can't do anything about it? If only they're there was a branch of the government to make and pass laws, some sort of legislative branch to be coequal to our God Emperor. Has any country tried that? Ah boy, very good, pithy and delightful. And then second change the Law email. This is from Evan and beautiful Raleigh, California, right down the road from my brother. Been a loyal listener since I was a freshman in high school. Now thirty seven with my second son on the way. Sorry for making us all feel old. I wanted to follow up on your discussion about illegal immigration. Sound like you were saying it might technically be the law that someone here illegally should be deported, but that it's not necessarily right. Yeah. Yeah, that was more or less my argument. I mean, there are nuances to it, but he says I get that, and I think most people understand why many come here for opportunity and are not heartless toward those who built lives here. But as Jack often says, if we don't like it, change the law. Someone who drove drunk ten years ago but was never caught still broke the law. Same logic applies here. Compassion matters. But as you've said, order without compassion is authority arianism, I usually say brutality and compassion without order is chaos. Change the law. I still stand by that. I guess anytime anybody comments on anything, I should comment, I should say, am I talking politics or am I talking the law? I think politically, Marjorie Taylor Green might have a ton of people on her side, including people of mega people. Yep, yeah, I think the context for us, we were talking about how much support there would be for you know what's going on. But he does make one more interesting point. MTG isn't a true believer. She's protecting her political interests in the cheap labor status quo, which is equally despicable. Talks about our district. They they've been here in work hard argument just keeps that cycle going, the roiling of the political parties and what they are, you know, the working class moving to the Republican Party under Trump. And now you've got this Marjorie Taylor green Crow. How big that is? I don't know. That says, you know, there's a whole bunch of illegals here working in my district and they probably ought to stay. And she's saying, my kids are on the Obamacare and their healthcare is gonna double. So what are we doing here? She wants to extend the Obamacare subsidies. So is she carving out like a different thing or is that gonna work itself out between the two parties. I don't know. MSNBC offered her a show. Maybe I don't know, and then Evan signs off. Thanks for decades of entertainment, level headed commentary. You've been calling balls and strikes long before it was popular to do so. Evan, it's much more popular to chuck bombs and conspiracy theories and that sort of thing. We're stupid for doing what we do, but thank you for listening. Oh, we're stupid. What see Oh? And then JT and livermore with a note about Barry Weiss, who I want to talk about a little bit more, saying that if Barry just changes the political news formula from Republicans pounced to something more even handed, it will have a huge impact on how news is perceived. That and the daily more balanced approach to news stories could have a monumental impact on the nation's politics. That's a good point. You see when the Duck bought chapstick and said, just put it on my bill, it's his lips are too complicated. And I don't know if it's that complicated. I think you understand ducks don't have lips. The Supreme Court and whether or not they're going to take up that Colorado trans case is an interesting one, among things other things. An Hour two Armstrong and Getty