Speaker 1: These drivers talk. Then you know, when I get one, I do not a find. But at least I'm gonna be well rested and I'm gonna look great at my funeral. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome to the Calm Down Podcast, Week nine. This is what she looks like Fred nine in The Boss. My GIRLIM connect straight off of a flight from Green Bay. Where are we connecting to? Well connecting? I connected through Minneapolis, the Minneapolis. The problem is this The six fifteen flight haunted me all weekend long because you know it's a four to thirty pickup. Then here's my concern ready, and there was no need to have concern, But I like to add extra anxiety to myself. So what would you wake up is for? So I I'm up at twelve thirty, one thirty because we're a friend, We're gonna sleep. That alarm happened. The car pickup is by a young man who was great. He didn't make me feel a certain way, but because I have anxiety about how tired I am, he was telling me this is already his third trip to Appleton. So I'm thinking, are you tired? Are you caffeinated. Are you awake roads or you think about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Real psycho over here. So I'm sitting here in the backseat looking you did have an experience, though, I forgot about that guy that fell asleep. Okay, this is rooted in something that gets Okay, this is substantiated because you have had a situation where somebody fell asleep while driving you. Okay. I just don't trust people I don't know driving me. It is like, think about it. We just get in cars. Oh, I know, we've talked about it. Think somebody could have a medical condition, they could be under the influence, they could have been you know what I mean. Okay, Okay, Well this is where you and I are very different people because I'm just jumping in anyone's car and be next. I don't have that time. Greg and I. When Greg was on the podcast, him and I are the same way. We get off that plane and we get straight into that car, and we we don't know. When they say well such and such address, We're like this, sure have no idea If that's actually where we're going. It could be an empty warehouse and I'm going to get murdered, and I just go sure now, I even went a step further and I raised the Appleton Airport, so I knew how long I had to keep. Okay, this is crazy when you get this is me at four point thirty in the morning, when I'm getting in the car, I'm closing my eyes. I can't do that. I don't want him to close his eyes. This is what I say to the driver. I'm so sorry. I don't want to be rude, but I don't want to talk. I'm just going to go back to sleep. Is that okay? Because I don't want them to think that I'm rude. I'm telling you these drivers talk. Then you know what I get. Want I do not find. But at least I'm going to be well rested and I'm going to look great at my funeral. Okay, Because I do not want to spend the extra forty five minutes to the airport. I get excited when the airport's far away. I know it's forty five more minutes. I get to say, not me, I'm so worried about a medical condition, falling asleep at the wheel, being caffeinated. I got the ways. I'm like, make fifteen minutes. I'm so you got planned this week when do you go, like, I'm so concerned. I'm very worried. Did you ever think maybe they don't want to talk, maybe they're like starting He started talking to me. That's how I knew I was the third trip already at four thirty in the morning, so I was like, when did you start? He goes after the game last night, so I was like, wait, you've had no sleep, no sleep. So then I'm oh, god, look I'll chatting. I am probably on one of the Uber settings, like the lower rating, because all I want to do is talk. But anything before eight am, I ain't saying a word. After wrote We'll talk about any family, we'll talk about your your education, we'll talk about anything you want to, but not before eight am. No, no, nine night. Now get mad? Sometimes I think to myself, do they get mad because I am like putting my bag on the seat and then I'm using it as a pillow. Shoes off your lad the houses that have been on that seat. You go, it's not My face isn't on the seat. My head's on the bag, my own travel bag, my toe. See maybe you can do that with the backpack, you can do it with the toe. Tone I had to put the tote in a garbage bag on the field. I didn't even bring the tote out for a second half. I just said, leave the tote inside. You know, let's talk about this because my girl got herself a real Green Bay greeting. How many games have you worked in Green Bay? Two thousand right starting in the air two thousand to now, so twenty four years and two thousand games. It was a torrential downfore really as shating that you don't already know. I'm just trying to give you a minute to think about the like like rain fucking sideways, I'm doing my first hit that came seven minutes into the game. No, I'm kidding, And this is me. I told Aaron this earlier, and I'm just gonna tell it with you guys because we're all friends. I get so excited every time Aaron comes on TV. Again. I'm sitting in my little highlight desk area and i know when her game's going to come on, and I'm like, okay, and I'm waiting, and I've got my phone up and I'm taking the video. And then when she doesn't come on right away, I'm like, what the hell is She's what's happening. And then I'm like, oh, we gotta wait for Detroit's first series and the second my little cream machine popped up on that screen, looking as cute as can be. Only Aaron can look that good in rein gear. She got the wool sweater on, She's got the cute cream, matching hat, matching boots. My girl was a monochromatic dream dream, Kurdas spouted me a mile away. Well, I want to pause this conversation, but I'm the same way with you, and I told you this today. Find me two other females that do this. You I get, you know, I got the TV going in the room, the hotel room, but I got stuff going on. I got masks, I got plucking, I've got teeth whitener. I gotta get ready, and so you guys are on. So I just bring my laptop and my YouTube TV. Not an AD, but i'd love it to be. And I'm watching you guys, and I love it so much. And then you go to commercial. I jump in the shower like I'm going to be out. Look you're in. I love you so much and here this this is going to be an Aaron and Crisa love fest. Of one another for a second. I don't think it can be overstated how wonderful it is you have a friend that not only does the exact same thing that the other one does, but also we'll take the time out to listen, because this is me at five point thirty in the morning in my dressing room before my Sunday show, I was on a three minute long voice note, just venting to Erin about a few things, you know, just work wise that you know we have. We have such high expectations for ourselves and we want everything to be perfect. So the ability that I had to vent to you and then you immediately calmed me down with response because you knew exactly what I was going through. If anyone out there has a best friend that does exactly what they do, it is a real goddamn gift because I just was able to then go out and do my job. But if I didn't have that, I probably would have called Steve and he would have been like, what, So thank you for letting me bother you on a day that you're working and getting ready for your job to bitch about mine, and just not in a negative way. I just we just really want everything to be wonderful. So thank you for being such a good friend. I love you. We care so much that it's almost to the point that it's suffocating and nauseating for it, and it frustrates us when others don't care as much as we do. So that's a problem and also a luxury. I'm the blessing occurs that, Yeah, I think that, And I don't know, you know, whatever respective field you're in, if you're a lawyer, if you're I don't know, work in retail. I don't know if you were work in retail and you go into that dressing room and someone's just left all those clothes behind, and you're like, that's not that big of a deal, whatever the situation is. Yeah, I just want you, Aaron, to know how grateful I am that I convent to you about something and you always offer up a perfect solution. We got loved yesterday's weather. Hold on, we didn't finish that. I loved a weather like that because why I already well, I had really prepared and I felt good about my day in terms of like I knew the stories. I definitely wanted to hate. I'm also psycho. You probably know this. I bring laminated ye little things, and I put my health people on that because I know some people listening either are broadcasters or want to be or whatever, because I think that's an important tip and trick. So I, you know, I walk around, which I threw that out. My stupid leather thing, which I got to remind myself Morley. I got to buy a new one because it was soaked. I have like my notes, the flip chart that tells you the guy's numbers, names, where they're from, you know, because you sometimes you're like, wait, who the hell is this? What's going on? Yeah, after you're on your ninth string tackle exactly, so oh and then I have all my stories. But I knew since the weather was going to be really bad, I wasn't going to be able to flip around and look at all this. So I was like, Okay, how do I make this as easy as possible. Let's be honest. I'm only getting on three times a game, four if I'm lucky if it's a good day. So it was like, prioritize my really good stories that I know I'm going to do. How did you go in with a am I yelling like how many do you go in with? I? Go in. We probably ten to fifteen, but I'm a fifteen. Really, I'm going to only get three like that. Get it. I didn't know you. I don't love it, but I get it. Yeah. So I put all those on one sheet of paper and I put it inside these little laminated what are the little plastic covers? Plastic covers good? And then I put it in my little binder and so I was holding it out just like every time. I was like, hey, I want to do this update on Aiden, I want to do this on Brian Branch, I want to do this, I want to do this. So that's great. Also, another thing I thought it was so crafty with Bill Belichick in Bad Weather games is always using a pencil, So I use my pencil because what's the point of using pet It's getting everywhere as well. I was ready and I knew when rain Gear was cute. Rain's loved it, Thank you so much. I didn't send it to me. I paid for it, but I loved it. And yeah, it was just all the elements. It was like, you know, we really really wanted a game, unfortunately, but you know you have Dan Campbell's like flip chart or the play sheet fly or whatever. I was happy for Jared Goff. But I'm doing that first hit and keV comes down to me and talking about how it's the Lion's first outdoor game and the rain is just coming and slanted where I have my ear piece in. I took it out once there's water inside, and I'm like, am I gonna have a swimmer's ear because I'm pushing water in my ear? Actually that's not Sometimes I'd be like, Okay, relaxed, I'll be paranoid, but that one I actually get where you're like shoving it. Yeah, I thought about that even with like we clean our ears, but if you keep pushing those ear pieces in, so okay, we need to do that wax thing, I'm deaf. Yeah for sure. Well, anyways, I thought it was so fun, but we were soaking wet. And one more thing I'll shot up after this. The hotel we stay at in Green Bay has showers where you can like press the button up or down in terms of the temperature. So then it turns into a competition on our crew. And honestly, after you've been out on the field for four to five hours at Lampo, you want to just sit in a hot shower and I got to one ten. Dean Blandino said he did one fifteen, which is crazy, which is burning his skin off. I see wearing clothes in the shower because that is the only way you could withstand one hundred and fifteen degree. He I texted Aaron at one point the end of the game and I was like, how's my girl doing. She's like, just need a shower and a glass of wine. It's like, I'm but I love that you like those games, because I would be, like, to be honest with you, I don't like those games. I had little miss pre half in postgame over here. Now, I just I'm like, if it's raining, I'm like, ugh, I'd rather be inside. But good for you. I loved dressing up in the elements. I don't like dealing with the elements, but I like it. Like you know, Brady's upstairs and he's like, oh my god, you can just feeld the wind up here, and I'm like, shush, look down, I'm the one getting blown from the fifty yard line to the thirty yard line. There was points it was like closest to the end zone and the wind was blowing so bad. I had to put my back to the wind, but I'm like looking over my shoulder at the plate because I was like, it's just getting me in the sace. But good for I didn't need it in real time because the Fox scheduling and things didn't have your post game on, but I did see your post game with Jared Goff, and I love, I love you. You're the best at this. But like Katie, Jared, yeah, I saw it from that. Jared Goff isn't always he'll give you more sound bites than anything, and sometimes like he's not like overly animated on stuff. But I loved what he said to you about all of people like questioning if they could play in those elements because they're used to playing in a dome or whatever. But good for the Lions, man, Good for the Lions. I had a chance to sit down with Dan Campbell, if you know, is a Lions love best right now. So this is not an indictment on the other teams in the NFC, other teams in the NFL. But again, as Aaron and I have talked about, whether you for Aaron, she ends up covering a lot of Cowboys games or forty nine Ers games or whatever. When I first started, I covered all the lot of Detroit games because they were not good. I just started. So I was on like the D Crew and it was the oh and sixteen season and I probably had eight or nine of those oh and sixteen games. And after a while just watching the fan base just continue to be discouraged and like we shuck and this we just are always going to suck the same thing with the Commanders. We talked about it last week how exciting it is not only for those players, but you know, I asked Dan Campbell, like what he gets, like from the vibe of the town and he goes out to dinner, gets coffee or whatever, Like what are people saying? And it was so sweet. He was, like I get from fans like I wish my dad was still alive so he could see the success that the Lions are having as a long time a lifelong Lions fan, or you know, it's just so exciting that I get to bring my kids into a game and they're good and just like all of these different things. I think that that it can't be overstated that sports is not just about the game on Sunday, Monday or Thursday. It's like it's a family thing. It's like, you know, a community kind of a thing. I remember when the Seahawks were rolling and they were doing so good, like my nieces and nephews dressing up in you know, Seahawks colors and going to school and everyone got excited for the game. So the success of said team has a ripple effect on the community. And it's just really cool to see the Lions have success when that franchise has like been starving for something for so long. So see the best part that he said no about letting him down because I was dying. You know what was going through your head when you're like, I got him. Well, So Dan Campbell, for any of you guys that don't know, he's a very passionate, passionate person. He is. He's not bullshit. He's not bullshit he is. He is a man's man too, Like he played, he played in the league, got his coaching start from Sean Payton, and just you can feel like his unwavering like dedication to these guys as like a leader of men. The best way that I could equate it to like a general in the army, where it's like he's leading these guys into battle. That to sound dramatic, but like he will like risk his life for them, like he will do anything for them, and he's just so dedicated to turning this franchise around, and like his commitment to these players. Anyways, So I had mentioned something about Jared Goff, who, by the way, in his own story of like feeling like he got good for you, Jared thrown to the curb, you know, and I know it's a business, didn't take shit about it. We all have egos, Okay, we all have egos. And when you've been removed from, you know, a job because you didn't have, you know, the said success that you're this, you know, success that you were supposed to have in that certain position, and you get another opportunity to show that, No, I am a good quarterback or I am good at whatever the respected uh respective, whatever whatever the job is. I just love second chances and I love redemption stories. So in this particular case, I said to him, I was like, Jared Goff said, you're the best leader that he's ever known. And it got to Dan Campbell and he got emotional about it because you can tell how much he cares. And I just really like that. And I remember leaving that interview and being like, how do you not want to play for a guy like that? It just it's and he said, I don't want to let them down. Yeah, oh yeah. So can you imagine him on the trophy stand at absolutely? Super Bowl? Absolutely? And that's the thing where it's like, I just, you know, I root for people same. I just it's I love all of the underlying stories, not even underline. It could be overt storylines in the NFL, and we've talked about it at nauseum. These are people who have families, and so it's like you see the lows, and then it's also fun to celebrate. They said on the podcast he was thinking about taking his life. He was close to taking his life because of his rookie year in Chicago and people were crazy on him about fantasy stats and he was so close to doing it. And look at him now, like he's beloved, praised in Detroit. Second chances. Sports are great. Sports are so great, the ultimate unifier. This podcast is going to come out on Thursday, and I know that obviously in the political landscape, and we don't talk politics on this show. We are entertainment and and fun in sports. But I would just say sports is the ultimate unifier, and that's what I love about it is because it leads people together and it's like, so yeah, it's just great in so many different ways. Okay, so that was week. Where are you this week? You're in Tampa. If I have a rain game, I'm out. I'm just you know, what, is it supposed to ring down to Aaron on the field? No, Kevin, I'm not on the field. I'm in the booth with you. Enough of this. I'm not wait time out. It's not supposed to rain, is it? It always rains? I know you're right, You're right. I'm done. Seattle, great, I get it if I you know, no, Nope, nope, nope. Okay, so good luck when that's Dome game? Do I know when you're going to be back in the Dome. I'm heading to Baltimore, which I'm really excited. A hotel Baltimore in the primetime game, like great atmosphere and a great divisional game against the Bengals. The Bengals are so interesting. They always start off slow and then they've rattled off a bunch of wins. So I hope, I hope it's like we always do. But divisional games are close in these two teams historically always play each other very hard, so I'm looking forward to that game again. We'd also don't get a lot of AFC games in uh the Fox so excited about that matchup. Wait till you see Dereck Henry run in his purple. It's just think about trying to stand in front of our freight train. I don't know how he's diet eat fascinating. I don't understand how he goes all day and doesn't eat for someone that sides like, Okay, this is what I don't understand about nutrition, and I need to talk to a nutrition is because this idea. I thought you're supposed to feed your body to have energy. And then it's like this intermittent fasting that he does where it's like he doesn't eat all day and I know like a lot of people do that, but you're also not Dereck Henry. So it's like, how does he sustain or have any kind of energy. It's just like, yeah, reserve. I don't know. These are questions I don't have answers to. Okay, a lot of randomness. I'm only what what do we have? I have to full disclosure. Aaron, Kurt and Ryan are being very accommodating. I have thirteen minutes. This is how our lives work before I have to go get my hair done because this is the only appointment I could get because I had to reschedule it so we could do rapid fire. Rapid firefireleffix. Our list of things that we wanted to talk about, which will be rapid fire today is okay. My list started with, Uh, you're not getting rapid enough. I know, sorry, but you said this is yours. Bad posture ruins a good outfit. What's that not? Flat? Well? I just saw it on Instagram. I thought it was a phenomenal thing and great for me to remember even when it's raining on the sidelines. There was a quote. It was from like a chiropractor. Bad posture ruins a good outfit, and they showed all these celebrities in great outfits with bad postures. She was like, shit, yeah right, I know it's so true. I noticed that actually, even in a picture that I had just posted because we love Sarah Foster and her and her sister's band, Aaron's brand favorite daughter, like I was a little sloud. She in a gray jacket and you're right, just put those shoulders back. How are you doing on that comfy brace? I need to wear mine? I need I need to revisit it. Yeah, Aaron introduced me to something. It's like basically like backpackstraps and it pulls your shoulders back. I need to wear I wear is mine now that I think about it, But no, don't disagree. Yeah that's okay. Traveling. I had this today. You know, it's it's difficult to get on a six am flight. You feel so accomplished when you do. You're sitting down ready to go. I think everybody tries to have the same thing. Let's close our eyes. I had the two people diagonal laughing it up, cackling it up, talking so loud. Everybody is sleeping enough enough, zip it up, close your eyes and take a second. And also pull that freaking window shade down. Okay, we don't need to be looking out the window right now on a six am flight. It's all right. Hard, It's not hard, I know. And then inevitably we turn into the assholes. If you're like, hey, can you pull your shades? Like, no, I'm looking at the view. You're like, there's nothing out there. Okay, what are we doing? And then my gal, who was you know, diagonal, cackling it up with the guy next her. I could repeat half the shit they said because I was hearing it as I was falling in and out of sleep. She looked over at the lady across the aisleand and goes, did you get a nice nap? And I wanted to say no, none of us did, because you didn't shut up. Here's my thing. Get out about a six am flight. We know, Look, you're lucky if you for me, if I'm even making that flight, okay, because it's like we're paranoid about the alarm, we finally get there. Aaron's worried about the driver. Okay, I'm working in the extra twenty minutes of sleep because I love a twenty minutes sleep on the way to the airport. Anyways, if you listen to the pregame, all that makes sense. Aaron can't trust her driver. She's too afraid something's going to happen. I was taking a six am flight the other day. Where was I going? Where was my Detroit? No? I was taking it too, Oh, I was taking it to New York, which I get real excited about the LA to New York. And remember I used to live in New York, so I would do that like every other week. I love me a six am, a Delta Live flat. I know I'm going to get that off of champagne or orange juice, which I'm not taking at a six am plight. I just like that it might be an option because every now judging you if you do and helps you go oh no, no no. By the way, I'm not judging either, but like in this particular case, I just like that. I was like, Okay, I'm gonna be on that six am. I'm great. We're going through the new Delta one lounge. Everything's going great, but you're there's no fucking way I'm putting on makeup when we're going to it's a moisturizer. It is maybe a hat, and it's like sweats. This girl gets out of the elevator, okay, Delta one, Delta uh, just the just the elevator to go out to the terminal. She has her hair is blown out, full makeup, full outfit, like perfume. You both thin, And I was like this, like, you're lucky I even got to the airport. What time did you wake. I almost stopped her. I wanted to be like, what time did you wake up to do all this? She didn't look like a girl that wanted to be asked that question, like what where are you going right now? And the only excuse that you have for this much effort that early is that the second you get off the plane you got to go to work or do an interview or something. But that's the five hours sitting. Yeah, because my thing is like, just do it on the plane and then you got another hour and a half in the car once you land in New York. I mean, unless you're working like LaGuardia or JFK, you're fucked. I didn't know in that traffic mad or impressed. I was like, what's happening here? So anyone that puts forth that much effort on the six am flight is not a friend of mine, and I don't know what we are doing. Hey, I've been getting a lot of questions. That's an exaggeration. I've been getting a few questions. Chillian's dream got let down. I'm let down what we've developments in it? So many people have asked your husband's asked me so many poles. Well, that was one of the three people Ryan, Ryan, can you step in here real quick, I'm going to put you on this spot. Hi Ryan, Ryan, And that's a friend of the show knows this is one of our two wonderful producers, Ryan. What do we got?
Speaker 2: Okay? So, yes, we had so many people reaching out on the DMS literally offering their help to try and track this guy down.
Speaker 1: Sweet.
Speaker 2: So I did a group message on our ig account with Kylie and Jillian to see if there's any more details behind the scenes. Come to find out, Kylie goes, well, yeah, we know he was staying at this hotel because he asked us if we were only going to be there for one night?
Speaker 1: Got I go details, both of you?
Speaker 2: Wait you talked to this guy? Well yeah, it was kind of just a passing comment because when we got out of the elevator, he asked us if we were staying the night because we were only carrying our makeup bags. I go, wait a second, he talked to you. These are major details the development.
Speaker 1: Also, if he's inquiring if you're only going to be there one night, the first thing I think of is he wants to know if you're going to be around because now he's interested a one hundred and you're a guy, you're not going to ask. You are happily married, but in your single list, you're not going to ask a woman, are you here for only one night? If you're not interested?
Speaker 2: But I'm not talking to I'm not talking to any women or regarding where they're staying or how long they're staying in an area with my parents in the elevator unless I am dead set on I have got to engage with these.
Speaker 1: Bottom line, I'm not doing this anymore. I feel like I've really tried to put my life out there for her and these and we're not getting. We're not getting. It's it's a one same amount of effort in return. Okay, Jillian, I'm not going to give up on you yet, but I just need I'm going to in this this relay race. Aaron has ran the first leg. I'm going to take the second leg. So if she wants the baton, I don't think she wants to find him, because I said, do you do you want us to continue this? All right? Well, then I'd like to open this up for the listeners. Anyone out there that wants to find love that you know in finding a man that they might have met, and it was very overt that he wanted to find him continued to talk to them in an elevator or anywhere. Then we will take our matchmaking skills somewhere else. And I'm I have still not given up. I know we can't do during the football season because I can't even do a thirty minute podcast, but I want to make sure that we do our Love Connection show or singles, mingles, whatever it is.
Speaker 2: I love love people, people love love, the calm down listeners love love because there are like I don't even live in Washington, but I want to try and by this guy, so people. People were trying to make it happen for sure, guys, we wanted people willing to risk way too much.
Speaker 1: Actually where I like, let's make sure we don't. It's really funny. Ryan, Oh, Ryan, thanks for dealing with all of that. Sorry it's gone the wayside, but I mean so good. How did you feel about saying to the wayside? I don't even know if I used it correctly, even know what the expression is, gone by the wayside, by the wayside, I think that's right. I heard, Is that right? I said in the wayside? I mean that's why my kids are fifteen seconds long, you know what I mean? And I don't get that when fifteen at last. So if that one doesn't work, we'll get the next one. Don't worry about it. Oh shit, all right, Okay, one thing, I know, you have two minutes on before you have to leave. I am having a really hard time with the do not disturb settings on my phone. Okay, well, why do I give me your reason? Okay, our reasons are very different. I'm going to go through it right now. I like to put my phone on sleep or do not disturb when I'm trying to go to sleep before a big game or before a game, and there's the setting you can put on. I'm going to go to it right now. And it says people allowed to kind of like what's the word, I don't know what you're trying to say. They will, Actually, you're even if you have your app on silent, like I would always put Jared or I put my mom and dad. So if like my great Ryan just stay on, you will do that. Yeah. But the problem is you can also do that with apps. I have tried different ways to take it off, and I can't. And I'm getting texts at two am when I like can't get back to sleep. I don't know how to set this right, exactly. I have a full First of all, I'm not going to help you at all. Then, because I didn't know that you could exclude a few people from the do not disturb list. Let me ask you this, Ryan, if I have allowed notifications, noticatifications from selected people and apps will be allowed. I have none on my people and none on my apps. So does that mean I shouldn't be getting anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's my understanding. Generally, I'm had to do not the works.
Speaker 1: I'm still getting disturbed. I would say, let's go to the genius bar, but there's nothing fast and efficient about that. These we have an appointment in two months exactly, mean exactly. I can barely get to a hair appointment. I mean, I don't have time to do an appointment. Here's my issue with the do not disturb. People are taking a lot of liberties with the do not disturb. So I was late to this whole idea of that. Anyways, Aaron, you were one of the first friends that I had that initiated this like at night, Well, I just never like I wasn't something. I'm only six months into the do not disturb. Oh, world, world. I don't like when I get do not disturb from you right well, so now I'm getting I'm gonna call him out. Andrew Whitworth has it on all day. Oh you're telling me all day, I can't disturb you. You're busy all day. That's crazy. It's like a false busy because then he'll write back right away and I'm like, well, what's the point of having the do not disturb on? Because, as we know, to get his notifications if it's on do not disturb, Well, this is my thing. So it's like, are you opening up your phone that many times where like you're seeing text because I don't know. I just feel like people and not just him. I'm seeing a lot more frequency with the do not disturb in the middle of the day and unless it's like you're taking care of the baby or you're doing whatever, and it's like you can't be bothered. I need people to be available in the middle of the day at three am. I get it, you don't want to be bothered, but it's noon. Relax. Getting real cocky with the do not disturbs. This is such a Larry David curb your enthusiasms mind, you'll kind of fit. It's like I go, but there, I have it on. Do not disturb, But if you want to disturb, and I'll allow you to disturb. I want to see who's disturbing exactly, and then there's exceptions to the disturbing. This conversation is disturbing. It really is. So there's that bottom line. If anyone wants to find love, you are not disturbing us. We would like to find that for you. Because Jillian's not invested and I'm done. We only want clients that really want to find, really in it to win it. I love you guys. Thank you for adjusting your schedules and being open for a thirty minute podcast. I love each of you guys so much. Thank you for listening. On next week's show, I'm going to give you a lot. I have a lot of things i'd like to continue to talk about. Buffets at the Delta Lounge, Yelp reviews, flashlights on your phone, people sneaking a pick and then the flashlight comes on. Lots of things I don't want to discuss, So put your shoulders back and enjoy your day and pull down that goddamn shade on the airplane at six am. I love you, guys, Go to bed, Do not disturb. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts.