Speaker 1: All right, Hello is the recording?
Speaker 2: Hello is recording?
Speaker 1: I don't know he is the recording. Listen, it's another week and Andrew's not here, right once again, that dude is so busy. He's so busy.
Speaker 3: And here's what I don't understand. I love you, Andrew.
Speaker 4: He came in to take the time to set your whole system up. So instead of couldn't he have just taken that time to actually do the.
Speaker 1: He was sitting in his car desk, bine a car, got a new car, last car. Yeah, his spare time.
Speaker 3: Spencer came in today.
Speaker 1: He's said spare time anyway. Hey, welcome Spencer to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me back. It's been a year.
Speaker 1: And Mom, Danielle, thank you.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm Mom and Danielle.
Speaker 1: Let's time you were here. You were eating Tropicana cereal. I think, right, was it a year ago?
Speaker 2: I don't remember that. I remember I ate the cereal that I brought in from.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah, and we also gave you the orange juice cereal.
Speaker 2: Yes, I had that one. That one was not my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, that's why it's yeah. Well, this is Serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal. We eat it, we try, we let you know whether it's crap, and you buy it or not.
Speaker 3: I'm excited you have my lactose free milk.
Speaker 1: Tep I did. I got the speak Today's Monday, Jane six, June twenty sixth sounds good, Yes, my watch. But okay, and this is and this is like this is like that's it. You're done, You're out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, right. No, I'm gonna have to be your cereal what girls, Yeah, Cereal squirrel in England.
Speaker 4: And I said you have to send when you go to college, that you have to send Scotti some cereal from England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, but I got to check the website make sure that they didn't have it yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, and make sure that's it's all right, right, But that's expensive to send stuff from from England. I may have to like slip you some postage or something.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, Or I'm just gonna have to swoll me back in my luggage when I come home. That's like I did the last time. That's buried it under my clothes and my suitcase.
Speaker 1: Now I have to tell you, I'm kicking myself because I'm upset because the Surreal I wanted to do today. I picked it up from Target yesterday and I just forgot it at my front door. The new the New Willy Walker fruit loops. Yeah, because you know Willy Walker was like he's British and he yeah he is, right. Wait, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, wait, no, I don't think you didn't that crap.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that London?
Speaker 2: No, there's that little girl, the Braddy girl.
Speaker 1: She's in oh Vero.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I do have some I think very good Cereal. Elvis tried it the other day. Did you try the special? Kay? Please tell me you didn't. I don't think I could.
Speaker 3: Wait wait is it the cheesecake?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh yeah, so god, damn it, I mean damn it, I mean really good ship. I mean I don't know what I mean. I can't say any of those things, right, But so you know what, Spencer and I have not tried it. You can pretend you haven't tried it because this I saw the release probably about a month or so ago. Then I found it in shopright, Secret Squirrel sent me a text toll and he's like, dude, we got this, so it's really let's break it out his brand new from Kellag. You're going to give it no stop. So half the box is already missed it because everybody's been in it. But I haven't tried it yet because I'm loyal to the show.
Speaker 3: So you guys, people open up a cereal before you try to You never do that.
Speaker 1: Elvis came in cereal like like Andrew would say.
Speaker 3: For you, Elvis overrides anything else.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what, I wanted to give him an exciting new cereal, so I popped it over for him.
Speaker 3: Very nice of you.
Speaker 1: So this is the newest in the line of special case cereals. Remember where special k was just bland, boring special cake. And you know what's really interesting is Cooper Cooper of all people, she likes just plain old special cake.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, isn't it weird?
Speaker 2: Sugar on it?
Speaker 1: Playing special Cat? Please? Raisins?
Speaker 3: Really, I love raisins. Little kids don't like raisins like grapes and cereal.
Speaker 2: You know, okay, but when you choose the grapes that you put in milk, doesn't it make the milk sour? No?
Speaker 3: No, it's the grapes and cereal are delicious.
Speaker 1: Grapes green grapes, green grapes in what cereal?
Speaker 4: I put it in lots of different cereals, thank you, I put it in lots of different cereals.
Speaker 2: All right, grapes, Look at you.
Speaker 3: You drowned this.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Well it's your milk. I know you can drink it. You're not going to spray poop in the car on the way home, Lucky. So this is special case strawberry cheesecake flavored flake. So they okay, we just eat them. I won't explain it. The milk's already turning strawberry. Love it.
Speaker 2: M it's so good.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: When Elvis tried it, because like, oh my god, he's like cheesecake, it does.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've never had cheese Kate before. Wait what, I've never tried cheesecake, Daniel, Yeah.
Speaker 3: He's never tried. Why there are certain things he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not like you didn't supply it to him.
Speaker 2: He just doesn't know. I'm never I don't know. I just feel like cheese on cakes kind of weird.
Speaker 1: So but that's the thing though, it's not yeah cheese right, that's another Like Cooper, she won't try it either, because that's grass.
Speaker 2: It's not I mean, I don't even like, you know, when you see those green cheese icings now on like cupcakes or whatever, it's.
Speaker 4: Ridiculous because they're insane, like nothing bun cake. Well yeah, okay, nothing bun cake. They're they're you know, frosting is cream cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well if they just call it vanilla frosting, you try it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, because I just don't think cream like I think of green trees. I think of putting on like a bagel on a bay or some toast.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why you have to trick your kids right now.
Speaker 2: I don't think of it as like a sweet treat.
Speaker 3: Look funny, what's sitting here?
Speaker 1: You go the best?
Speaker 3: This is the best cheesecake around.
Speaker 1: Well, i'm your pill. Yeah, that's my antibiotics for my my sting and my eye. Okay, yeah, it's going down, it's getting better.
Speaker 2: This is actually really good.
Speaker 1: This is very good. I'm I'm god, I don't know, I'm just shy. I'm like in between four balls and a spoon and five balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'm getting at four balls for it, Okay, four bowls. I'm gonna like the strawberry taste.
Speaker 1: To it, you know, And this one, it would be a little bit more interesting if they actually had the red berries, because you know they especially it has the red berry cereal with the pieces of strawberry in it. This would be a little bit better if it had that. I probably five bowlet then, so four bowls and a spoon for me.
Speaker 3: I like the way it turns the milk pink. But wait a minute, I don't understand this.
Speaker 2: Well, the milk ta great, there's no real there's no strawberries in the flakes because the flakes are coated with strawberry power.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's overwhelmingly strawberry.
Speaker 1: But I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: I know, that's what I'm saying. I don't mind every morning strawberry nest.
Speaker 3: Quick every morning because the doctors makes.
Speaker 2: It my protein shaking, Yeah, I put no. I put it into the you know, the shaker bottle or whatever, and then I put protein.
Speaker 1: You have the pre made strawberry. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Raptor wants them to drink more milk, so that's.
Speaker 1: Not the way to do it.
Speaker 2: But that's not the way to do it.
Speaker 3: And she was the reduced fat one.
Speaker 2: That's the sugar that I need to my entire day. I mean it's a lot.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she said, I want them to get milk in them. So if that's the way, that the only way they'll do it, you do it.
Speaker 2: Look, you can buy me some strawberry milk without that much sugar, and.
Speaker 1: I'll use obviously. You remember when we were kids, Yeah, the nest quick the metal you had to stick the quarter the metal thing to lift it up.
Speaker 2: You still have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like we used to be. I mean we were kids.
Speaker 3: We would just keep dumping it in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I would eat that. I would eat it with a spoon out of the potato. So gross.
Speaker 3: How are we healthy?
Speaker 1: We're not all right. That's why I gotta take pills. Next Cereal, I'm not gonna like this one at all. I'm not sure how you guys feel about this. All right, there was one Cereal like this a couple of years ago that Captain Crunch put out.
Speaker 2: Yes, nice shirt, and.
Speaker 1: We didn't really like it. I don't think because I don't particularly care for this flavor. So this is new from Walmart. It's their great value brand. It's Cotton Candy Cereal. Also, this is exciting for you.
Speaker 3: For me, No, cotton candy ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cotton candy ice seems good. I mean, I don't I don't know about cereal. Never had cotton candy cereal.
Speaker 1: So I don't like cotton candy anything. Really. I'll have fresh hot cotton candy from the thing. But other than that, like, I don't, cotton candy to me is just like and especially when it comes in the container in the store, it's not fresh.
Speaker 2: All cotton candy. I think cotton Flossy's candy floss. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: Interesting. See you're gonna have to learn all the new technology terminology.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: But I like cotton candy. Yeah coon, My husband Sheldon gets very upset. Don't eat that as bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would had real cotton candy so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't like that smell.
Speaker 1: That smell is not.
Speaker 3: That is very artificial.
Speaker 2: That's artificial smell.
Speaker 1: See, we had they the great values Walmart. They just came out with three new cereals like this. There was this one. There was strawberry lemonade, which we did last weeks ago.
Speaker 3: That sound where was that isn't here?
Speaker 2: But that also see lemonade cereal that's making milk sour.
Speaker 1: Right, But see, I have a weird thing like that. And I was telling everybody when I was a kid, Danielle, you probably remember the Hostess fruit pies. Yes, the big giant fruit pie. So my favorite was the lemon. I would always get, but I would have it with milk and it would you would have that reaction in your mouth with like the citric and I really like that. That's why there aren't too many cereals.
Speaker 3: The snowball. I like the pink one.
Speaker 1: They changed colors for seasons and for holidays, the snowboard. And we had the lemon Cheerio cereal, which I really liked with milk. And of course you also remember from the eighties, Oh do you remember OJ Cereal OJ's keep them Oranges rolled in? Yeah, it was a Cowboy and it was it was very short lived. Kelloggs made it. It was orange juice cereal OJ's. It was orange flavored little balls. Yeah.
Speaker 3: See what if you can get it on eBay, you can have It's.
Speaker 1: Been discontinued for about forty years, maybe thirty five. It don't exist, all right. So this is Cotton Candy Cereal from Great Valley. You still have your spoon. You can use your old we can say it won't kill any turtles or anything. I know.
Speaker 3: Now, I notice there's more pink balls than blue balls.
Speaker 1: Well that's because of it. Well I hear that's what it's like in your house.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's your house.
Speaker 1: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 2: I don't think this says anything like but I don't think it's terrible. No. I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never It's almost like tricksy kind of right.
Speaker 2: It's just like a trick cereal. It's very much tricks I feel like it's just those fruit, the fruit flavored the tricks balls, right.
Speaker 1: Because I don't taste cotton candy. I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Just making a mess.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon. It's okay. The flavors all right, I don't really know what the flavor is. It's just like fruity exactly.
Speaker 2: It's like those the Captain Crunch the little balls and the Captain Crunch Syria.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Toast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: Spencer, I'm gonna give it. I'm gonna give it three balls in the spoon just because I don't. I think it's false advertising. Doesn't taste like cotton candy, but it's enjoyable, and it's not my favorite. I like yellow one better, especially.
Speaker 1: Why don't you finish that up? We're gonna take a break and we'll be back right after this. Dude, du du do. Andrew still didn't get this sound no sound board it is. But something happens, nothing because he doesn't have time. Nothing nothing that Andrew doesn't have time. No, he didn't have time to put sounds in. He's very busy with his podcasts.
Speaker 2: Coozies. You know coozies he says, koozies, Yes he does.
Speaker 3: That was what was on his desk.
Speaker 1: He's a koozie king. Yeah, he sells them, him and a survivor friend. They sell cooozies Amazon that I.
Speaker 3: Got to find out more about it. Guess what, It's very interesting.
Speaker 1: I just became their shipping manager, so I'm gonna wind up getting dozens of cases of koozies shipped to my house and then I have to in turn ship them out.
Speaker 2: You get a cut for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, yeah, yeah, a little bit doesn't take much. He should pay me more but a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well maybe as the company grows, you'll get a raise.
Speaker 1: But he says it's as simple as just slapping a label on taking it to you. I don't believe, because he claims to have no room in his little apartment, so he needs my garage at the warehouse. But we'll see, all right. The third cereal, it sucks because there's one that I wanted to do and I you keep saying, because it's because I made a mistake. Actually, okay, So General Mills has a new cinema Toast Crunch cereal. Uh trust lechs So yeah, trust Lech's Toast Crunch. Okay, and I accidentally this one in the store, Dull says, which we've already had. So this is your parting gift.
Speaker 2: You take it home price.
Speaker 1: We didn't had that, Yeah, well you didn't, but we've never I've never tried it on the show, So you can take that home.
Speaker 2: There we go. Yeah, yeah, I'm excited to see. It's good.
Speaker 1: That's what happens when you come record serial killers. So what we're gonna do instead is just a boring another cereal.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's not gonna be boring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, I'm sorry. Plus it's from our friends at chop right, so anything right, it's their bowling basket brandy and uh it's I guess it's honeynt cheerios. Oh yeah, you know they call theirs honey Nott toasted oats.
Speaker 2: All right, right, marshal a gonna we're gonna rate it compared to no, no, no, regular honey nuts shows no, no, just a good taste, whatever.
Speaker 1: You think it is. You can't put marshmallows in any cheerios.
Speaker 3: Anything you want marshmallows in anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you could. Honestly, you could put Martin think yeah, I think in honey nut cherios. It tastes really good.
Speaker 3: Rais a listen, No, why don't you like raisins and things?
Speaker 1: I like raisins and raisin brand. That's it. That's where they belong.
Speaker 3: No, raisins to add a little something to certain serios.
Speaker 2: I think it's better than grapes because they don't got the sour juice to it.
Speaker 3: But you have not the grape, all right, by the grape.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know where raisins come from, Yeah, grapes, I know, Greg didn't know. I'm just trying. Yeah, I remember that, dude, you're a good listener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, I remember that. I remember where I was as well when I heard him say that the radio was it a gas station on the way to soccer game, waiting on Sunday.
Speaker 1: As somebody pumped your because you're from New Jersey. Actually yeah, but it must be nice.
Speaker 2: It was a replay on Sunday.
Speaker 3: They're getting rid of that soon, I think.
Speaker 1: What, Yeah, but you know it, pump yourself.
Speaker 3: There are certain I went to.
Speaker 4: A gas station in New Jersey the other day and I actually was on the other side, and he said I could put my gas on that side.
Speaker 3: I put my own gas on that side.
Speaker 1: I mean, technically it's illegal, but to.
Speaker 4: Be honest, it's so much quicker sometimes I was just sitting there waiting forever. If it's busy, yeah, I'd rather get out.
Speaker 1: And I hate when the thing clicks off and they just yank it out. Gas goes everywhere. I like to make it an even number too. It tells me crazy when it's like sixty four to twenty one.
Speaker 3: Do you know what happened to me the other day?
Speaker 4: I stopped at the gas station on the way to work because I was really late, and I was, and I needed at least five dollars. I got the gas. The guy starts cleaning off all my windows with the squeegee old school. But I didn't have any cash to give him a tick.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: I felt guilty, so I went inside the gas station, took money out of the ATM and had to buy something so that I could make change and give this guy at ten.
Speaker 1: That's a tiny bit insane and very kind, but I felt bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't want him to not have something. He did all my windows, not even just the front windows.
Speaker 1: He was was it a homeless guy that just walked up?
Speaker 3: Who he worked?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think he went?
Speaker 1: All right? So these are These are a little.
Speaker 2: Bit sweeter, and they're a little bit bigger than honey cheerios. They're like a little bit bigger.
Speaker 1: It's not bad, but if you're thinking honey nut churios, it's not exactly right.
Speaker 2: My two favorite cereals all time Cinnamonto's crunch, so that'll be fun, let you, and then honey nut cheios. So you know, I have high expectations. But yeah, it's not that bad. It's not as flavored, blasting as honey nut cheerios, but it's still still pretty good. I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it four balls.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give it four bowls as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna stick with my last on. I'm gonna give it three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Good good. And this again, this is bowl and Basket, which is Shop Rights Brands. So if you're in the Northeast, you can probably get it. I don't know how far south they go. I know they're in Pencil No Shop, right, I know, I know they're in Pennsylvania, but I don't think they go any lower than that.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pensylvania, maybe Delaware.
Speaker 3: When you talk about a store that you shop in, you just assume.
Speaker 2: That everybody you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to tell you Walmart and Target have been on their cereal game lately. I went to Target yesterday and these will all be coming up in an upcoming episode. Maple raisin brand.
Speaker 3: From Kellogg's allowed raisins in that one.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, because it's raisin brand, right.
Speaker 2: And I also thought you didn't like maple.
Speaker 1: I don't like maple, but I have no choice, But you don't like I.
Speaker 2: Love maple maple. It's probably my favorite flavor it is. I love maple syrup growing up.
Speaker 1: But I think to me that most of the maple cereals they taste like artificial maple because they for the most part are Yeah, you know, it's like, you know, the log It's like the log cabin versus you know the Canadian leaf bo that's real. Those are real, and you know it's real because it's like twelve dollars for bottle. You know your log cabins a buck ninety nine. That's imitation. That is breakfast syrup. Yes, yeah it does. And what else? Did again? I got the fruit loops, the the Willie Wank Wins, and I got these new go boxes from General Mills. I don't know if you saw the Yeah, there's there's a there's a Golden Grams one. There is a peanut butter chocolate Cheerios one, and there is a Coca Puffs one.
Speaker 3: That now, what are they like little? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: It's a little it's like a little snack tray. So it's got some cereal, some granola and a dried fruit of some sort.
Speaker 3: And I don't together.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's just a snack on the go. But what we'll do is we'll put it all together. That'll be where we'll be allowed to mix because is not because that's how it comes.
Speaker 3: So, you know, I came in here the other day. What do you got? And I still mixing things.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, yeah, he can't do that on the floor.
Speaker 1: I got something else. They're also I forget what it is. But that's all. There's so much new stuff.
Speaker 3: You're so excited.
Speaker 1: Well I am, but you know what, Andrew, I want him to experience it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm excited about.
Speaker 4: I'm excited about the first girl uh cereal for Halloween this year.
Speaker 2: Yes, carmelll.
Speaker 1: Carmela crunches. Maybe. Yeah, it's a new monster cereal, the Girl. Yes, it's caramel Apple Cereal. It's going to come out, probably be a T shirt.
Speaker 3: I hope they make a teacher.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they'll come out at the end of the summer. It's you know, for Halloween season. They bring back the monster cereals every year and then a week after Halloween they're all on sale for like ninety nine cents. Because they're trying to.
Speaker 2: Get rid of them.
Speaker 1: But all right, very cool, So thank you so much for joining us, Spencer and because Andrew couldn't be bothered. And the chances are we'll have a bull chat Wednesday. I don't know. I wish you guys could stay around and do that. Maybe we'll figure something out because we haven't had one in a week or two, because Andrew's.
Speaker 2: Just you know, should we If you'll house on bull chat.
Speaker 1: We'll say sure, we'll see otherwise. Thanks for listening to serial Killers. Follow us on all socials at serial Killers PC. Check out the website serial killerspc dot com. You can see all the cereals we've done, all the ratings. Maybe buy a T shirt and that's it. Thanks guys, Thank you, until we see you next time. Say Crunch, I hope it recorded, I really do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. It's got different readings on here.
Speaker 1: So stupid man box. Can you hit the hit the red record? Yeah, yeah,