Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program as eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us, let's take a little trip down memory lane as we start the program today. Barakhussein Obama twenty ten. Making the case for deportation and controlling our borders.
Speaker 2: There are those in the immigrants rights community who have argued passionately that we should simply provide those who are illegally with legal status, or at least ignore the laws on the books and put an end to deportation until we have better laws. And often this argument is framed in moral terms. Why should we punish people who are just trying to earn a living. I recognize the sense of compassion that drives this argument, but I believe such an indiscriminate approach would be both unwise and unfair. It would suggest to those thinking about coming here illegally that there will be no repercussions for such a decision, and this could lead to a surge in more illegal immigration. And it would also ignore the millions of people around the world who are waiting in line to come here legally, Ultimately, our nation, like all nations, has the right and obligation to control its borders and set laws for residency and citizenship. And no matter how decent they are, no matter their reasons, the eleven million who broke these laws should be held accountable.
Speaker 1: Eleven million that broke our laws, whether they're good people or not, should be held accountable. Twenty fifteen, Barack Hussein Obama his administration awarded Tom Holman, then the Executive Associate Director of Enforcement and Removal Operations at ICE, a Presidential rank award as a Distinguished Executive, one of the highest civilian honors for federal employees, recognizing his effectiveness and immigration enforcement and deportations during that period. It's been widely referenced, etcetera, etcetera. And you know it is it? I mean, they were loved. Why didn't the Democrats? Most of the people that Barack Obama and ICE deported were not the people that Donald Trump and ICE are currently deporting. And we've gone through the list of people over and over again. You know how many of you in this audience know that a border patrol agent was shot and killed guarding the guarding the Canadian border last Monday, a week and a day ago, and Democrats and their media friends barely noticed. It was a shooting of an armed anti ice protester Minneapolis. Everybody walled to wall coverage, the media, legacy media mom Democratic Party now calling for a government shutdown over the abuse of ice. But there's been no such outrage from these very same people, the Democrat liberal legacy media establishment and complex overshooting the shooting death of a border patrol agent last Monday. You know, they pretty much barely noticed and given all the ongoing you know, rhetoric of the radical left and what happened in Minneapolis, how about we point this out. Does anybody know about that? You know, we did something on TV, and we partly were doing this on radio yesterday, but we pointed out, if you really want to understand all of what has happened, you cannot look at this shooting or Renee Good or the other incident where the guy was shot in the leg after three people, you know, ambushed a nice agent in Minnesota and was smashing in with shovels and broomsticks, etcetera, etc. You can't look at all of this in a vacuum. You just simply can't. If you really want to understand how we got in this position, you need to go back the full five years of Biden and Kamala and Mayorcis and the wide open borders and the videos that we were showing last night, a ton of them, of four straight years of millions and millions estimated to be well over twelve million, but we don't know the actual number. We don't know how many gotaways are in the country flooding into our country.
Speaker 3: And then Joe and Kamala.
Speaker 1: Mayorcis and every other Democrat you know, lying to the American people.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, the borders closed. The border's secure.
Speaker 4: Some for folks like a crisis. Well, look it's way down now. We've now gotten control. Precisely that the border is closed. Nor could I have been clearer and continue to be so. Which is the border is closed.
Speaker 5: The United States will continue to enforce our laws and secure our border.
Speaker 4: The border. We are working to make the border more secure.
Speaker 3: You're confident this border secure.
Speaker 5: We have a secure border and that that is a priority for any nation, including ours. In our administration, we.
Speaker 1: Agree that the border is secure. Yeah, we have the one from TV last night. It's my favorite part is when Kamala goes the border is secure, but you've never been to the border. No, I've never been to the border, but I haven't been to Europe either.
Speaker 3: Perfect City border, southern border is working.
Speaker 4: It is my testimony that the border is secure.
Speaker 1: We agree that the border is secure. Look, we are committed to continuing to secure our borders.
Speaker 4: There certainly is not an open border.
Speaker 5: We are continuing to employ our immigration seatings and process and restrictions.
Speaker 1: That sumles to most folks like a crisis.
Speaker 4: Well, look it's way down now, we've now gotten control at the border is closed. Nor could I have been clearer and continue to be so? Which is the border is closed? What you call the border secure?
Speaker 5: I think that there is no question that we have to do what the President and I asked Congress to do is the first request. We may pass a bill to create a pathway to cisenship. The border is secure. We are going to the border. We've been to the border. So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border. You haven't been to the border, and I haven't been to Europe, and I don't understand the point that you're making.
Speaker 1: The point is you're the borders are and you've never been there and seen with your own eyes how out of control it was and for how long it was out of control. And we even have videos of border patrols waving people through because that's what they were under orders to do. And if you look at how successful they have been in Minnesota alone, I mean, they have been arresting the worst of the worst. We run in the list and the videos and the photos of the people that they've arrested, murderers and rapists and child molesters and drug dealers, I mean the lowest of the low, and there's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds, and each one of those arrest takes an enormous amount of effort and courage on the part of ICE agents and federal law enforcement.
Speaker 3: To get it done.
Speaker 1: And the last thing that they need is to be called Gestapo and Nazis and fascists and being told to get the f out of there, because these same people that allowed this problem to happen, denyed it was happening, light about it happening. The same people now protecting people, even the worst criminals that ICE has courageously been out there arresting. You know, in twenty fifteen, the same year that Obama was honoring Tom Homan. You know what happened in twenty fifteen, Oh, let me read from CBS news. ICE officer faced with threat, fatally shoots twenty year old man in Detroit.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: But Obama was president. Where were the riots? Where were the comparisons to Nazi Germany? Where were ICE agents being called gestapo? You know, where were the dramatic social media posts? Where were the organized protesters? You know, when's the last time you saw a Democrat up in arms about the weekly shootings in Chicago or in Los Angeles, or in San Francisco, or in New York City. I went over those numbers yesterday, you know, since Renee Good and the incident where she she accelerated her car at a law enforcement agent and that shooting occurred. You know, twenty people have been shot, eight by the way, seven fatally shot in an eighteen hour period. Not one peep out of these people, just like you see on college You saw we were witnessing on college campuses all to talk about genocide and gaza gaza, gaza, gaza, gaza now we have genocide in Iran and all the people in Iran wan is freedom from the Ayatolas that are have you know, been oppressing them? And not a peep out of any of these institutions of higher learning Havid Columbia Brown, you know, all of you know, whatever university was protesting at the time.
Speaker 3: Where are they, you know?
Speaker 1: Because it is selective, feigned, fake pony outrage, you know. And if they can't politicize a death, why pay attention to it? Why pay attention to you know, the twenty people dead since what happened to Renee Good in Chicago. That's been going on for two decades. I've been scrolling the names of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago and has anyone ever lifted a finger, any politician ever lifted a finger? Has anyone been out there protesting when innocent lives are taken? By the way, in many cases, you know, predominantly minorities are the ones being killed. And I think every life does matter. I don't want anybody killed, you know they are. There are real victims of illegal immigrants, unvetted Harris Biden, mayorc as illegals, you know, the people like Lake and Riley nursing student, or Joscelyn Nungary, twelve year old girl brutally raped and murdered, and Democrats couldn't get off their ass to honor Lake and Riley, or Joscelyn Nungary's family, or Rachel Morin's family, you know, rape killed by illegal immigrants. They don't they don't even know the names of mo to These people wouldn't stand and honor them, the families that lost their precious children. You know, there have been so many numerous ice officials over the decades shot and shot and killed in the line of duty.
Speaker 3: It's a very dangerous job.
Speaker 1: And now in Minneapolis they've been forced to, thanks to the likes of Tampon Tim and Mayor Smallfry, contend with an angry mob of stalkers that now we know are organized at at a very high level, and it's putting everybody's life in jeopardy. Then the left in this country, they don't seem to care. They don't seem to care. They're not doing a thing about it, and as a result, innocent people are going to continue to die.
Speaker 3: How does the mob get away with this?
Speaker 1: They've been whipped into a frenzy by irresponsible, reckless democrats. As far as I'm concerned, they caused the problem, right about the problem. They encouraged the problem. They even rewarded the problem with their sanctuary protections and status and benefits taxpayer funded of course, healthcare, education, welfare programs. And it's only the tip of the iceberg. And one ICE agent lost his finger after a so called protester bit him. Any much coverage of that on any left wing network. No, These agitators, you know, they're now out there tracking ICE locations using you know, these these encrypted apps like Signal, and they're stalking ices every move, blocking their vehicles, you know, creating a scene everywhere they go, preventing them from doing their job, which is to protect the people of Minnesota. The thanks they get for putting their life on the line. A violent mom, you know, surrounding and trashing a hotel with these agents were purportedly staying.
Speaker 3: You know, it's there's so much more.
Speaker 1: The encrypted message has now been obtained by Fox, and you got far left socialist, communist Marxist groups that are heavily coordinating. I'd like to know where they get their money from the so called resistance in Minnesota. They have spotters who distribute detailed possible ice vehicles and license plates and real time locations, and that removes the element of surprise, which makes you know, the job of ICE agents not only that much harder, but that much more dangerous as they take away their the element of surprise. I mean, it is the revolutionary motives that are in play here, and it's all orchestrated, and they want to blame Donald Trump, and they want to blame ICE, and they want to blame the agents, and they want to rush the judgment. I actually think I figured out what happened in this case. But it's a hypothesis. It's a theory. But you know, having just studied you know, every single angle that is out there and available, and it's not easy to conclude, you know, speed it up, slowed down, et cetera. I'll tell you what the theory is in the course of the program. But I think I have a good idea where this is going to land. But unlike this legacy media mob that gets everything wrong, I don't want to get over my skis and get it wrong. I mean, that's what they're notorious for. Rushing to judgment eight hundred and nine foot one shown on number You want to be a part of the program, now, Hakeem Jeffries can do whatever he wants and threaten whatever he wants, and I know he's got to give in to his radical left base, and he can say, Okay, well, we're going to impeach Christin Nome.
Speaker 3: Okay, good luck.
Speaker 1: Christy Nome is a despicable, corrupt, pathological liar, and the events she is not terminated, we are prepared to initiate impeachment proceedings against her in the House.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, good luck. Do it.
Speaker 1: If they want to be the party of sanctuary cities and states, if they want to be the part party that uses reckless, dangerous, insightful rhetoric that dehumanizes law enforcement, if they want to be the party that defends all of this, the party that also created the problem by allowing unvetted you know, twelve plus million people into the country, including the worst criminals and terrorists and murderism, rapists and other violent criminals. If they want to be that party, well, we had that fight in November twenty four. Let's have that fight again in November twenty six. I'm okay with that Maine's Democratic governor is now complaining ICE removed two hundred illegals, including many convicted of violent felonies, from her state.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 1: ICE arrested more than two hundred people in Maine over the past five days as part of an enforcement surge that is drawing sharp criticism from the Democratic governor, Janet Mills, who is called on President Trump to remove agents from a state. You got to understand, she's going up against that Nazi guy in the primary I guess to run for the US Senate, so she needs to get attention. The Department of Homeland Security Assistant Secretary Christian McLachlin said the arrests include criminal illegal aliens charged with and convicted of horrific crimes, including aggravated assault, false imprisonment, and endangering the welfare of a child. Despite the roundups obvious benefit to our state's public safety, Mills has requested a meeting with Trump so that she could ask him in person to withdraw ICE agents. Is the supremacy clause, Governor, and it is the jurisdiction of the federal government, not with your state of Maine. I like people of Man, I have a friend of mine lives in Maine. I call him a mountain man. He's got a long beard and a guy I grew up with, nice guy. And he always sends me pictures of the you know, massive snowstorms and the cold weather.
Speaker 3: And I'm like texting the bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, it's cold today in Florida, Linda. You know there's a cold spell passing through here. Good, you don't worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that? Sixty three degrees? That's cold.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You better get out of sweater. Who knows if you'll make it.
Speaker 1: I actually have a sweatshirt on as we speak. I have my sense sweatshirt on the north shore of Martial Arts right now, staying nice and warm.
Speaker 3: But we'll see.
Speaker 1: Victims of the anti Ice church invasion have now told investigators that protesters held them captive, threatened their lives, terrorized their children. This was in the Washington Times. The anti Ice agitators who invaded the church and that church service on January eighteenth and Saint Paul verbally terrorized children, smparishioners running for their lives. According to an unsealed court affidavit, witnesses described the scene of scary thugs that corralled them in the front pews so that they could not leave the main entrance, shouted threats such as the word shoot, had no problem making children cry, yeah if David did not name the church goers, referring to each as a victim. Victim four informed agents that members of their parish attempted to retrieve their children from the childcare area located downstairs. The agitators were blocking the stairs and the parents weren't able to get their children. The document reads, either way, good thing I wasn't there, Linda, I would have gotten my children. Nobody would have stopped me. Victim number four recalled one agitator was threatening, aggressive, intimidating towards parishioners. Additionally, this agitator was screaming and getting in people's faces, to include women and young children. This agitator continued to scream in their faces of young children while they were crying. Victim number six recalled Kelly screaming Nazi in people's faces, in addition to confronting children, saying do you know your parents are Nazis? They're going to burn in hell. Victim six stated protesters followed and surrounded them in their car, would not let them leave. According to the Affi David. When Victim two came out the door and was running, she slipped and broke her arm.
Speaker 3: Per report.
Speaker 1: Victim two advised police that they were terrorized. Our children were weeping, college students, young women were sobbing. It was impactful. It will take time to work through. Some of the protesters also physically obstructed parishioners as they attempted to lead the church and go to the adjacent parking area. And very nice people that are involved, and these you know we're now when we're now learning a lot more about how these people are well organized. I'd like to know where the funding is coming from with this this you know, this encrypted app group of people. Now I don't know a lot and only we're getting more knowledge about this anti ICE protester Alex how do they say his last name? Pretty, I don't know how to say it. Preddy okay, and he apparently was known to the FEDS had suffered. According to the New York Posts, they are reporting a broken rib and a violent confrontation with agents a week before Border Patrol officials officers killed them in Minneapolis. Apparently, an ICU nurse told a friend that he saw ICE agents chasing what he described as a family on footstopped his car during the earlier incident, around a week before he was shot. He said he pulled over his car, began shouting, blowing on a whistle, at which point he was tackled by five agents, and he claimed that one of the agents had left him with a broken rib after leading on his back. That day, he thought he was going to die, the source said, adding that Preddy had been released by agents at the Seed. Federally immigration officers had documented details about this guy, along with other anti ICE protesters in Minneapolis in recent weeks. You know, I actually saw an interview apparently that the parents had given saying they were begging him not to do this, which does raise a lot of questions about firearms. Now, but before we get to that open borders, Biden issues a statement defending illegal immigrants and trashing Trump and Ice. This is the same Joe Biden that caused this problem, And does anybody really care what he has to say? All of this wouldn't be happening if he didn't allow twelve million unvetted illegals in the country.
Speaker 3: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen, the ACLU complained eighty three percent of illegals reported by Barack Obama not good due process. Oh excuse me. So there's a lot of nuance to all of this, a lot of new developments in.
Speaker 3: All of this.
Speaker 1: All right, I want to deal with the issue of firearms here for a second. And I say this as somebody that has now for fifteen years. You know I do my ioul don't want anyone to get the wrong impression. I am not a great martial artist.
Speaker 3: I'm just not.
Speaker 1: I would tell you if I was, I'd brag about it. I guess I don't even do the belt system. I was doing it for a while and then I just stop because it's not where my interest lies. I do it as a workout, situational self defense. I've learned, you know, elements of krab, maga, kempo, Japanese jiu jitsu, in a variety of other eclectic arts, boxing, situational self defense. We do a lot of work with sticks and blades and firearms do We do a lot what I have learned in my life being a public figure. Unfortunately, there are people that don't like me. Linda know about some of these incidents. You may have been at a couple I think actually, and it's you know, my training is is got me in a headspace that most people are not in. And it's weird because with a more confrontational somebody will get with me the commer I become. I just naturally now just get very relaxed, very calm, creat as much distance as I possibly can. My goal is to get out of that situation with nobody getting hurt every time.
Speaker 3: That is my goal.
Speaker 1: And especially because I've you know, I've had a license to carry in New York City. I don't have it anymore, you know, I gave that license back the minute I moved now my third year in Florida. But when I lived in California in the eighties, I had a concealed carry permit there. The same with Rhode Island five years there. The same in Alabama, the same in Georgia. And now in my free state of Florida, I have concealed carry. And there's a certain responsibility. There have been people that have called this show and asked me enteredy thinking about getting a gun, what do you recommend at ar you know ak and they just start throwing out names that they might have heard, and I'm not I'm not making fun of them. I'm just like, but my answer is always the same. What do I say, Linda, which weapon are you willing to get trained in the safe use of? Because you've got to train. Safety comes first. When I first got trained in the use of a fire and my mom worked as a prison guard, how to load a revolver in the house and she didn't want her curious, you know, eight nine ten year old son grabbing that gun and not knowing how to handle it. So they took me to a local gun range and I learned gun safety and I'll never forget that first lesson because, you know, first thing the guy did, he pointed the gun down range. He showed me basic techniques of safety, you know, taught me how to load the gun, me how to you know, everything that you would need to know, never point the gun at anybody, just just the basics. And at the end of that session he said to me, now, tell me back, tell me everything I just told you. And I was paying very close attention because I was really wanted to shoot that gun. And the guy said, great, come back next week and if you remember everything, I might let you fire the gun. I was like, I was so disappointed, but he was teaching me a lesson that safety comes first. And what I'm going to say to people, I don't care that this guy had had a license to carry. I'm a big believer in the Second Amendment. But with that response, with that, with that right, comes a huge responsibility. And if you're going to put yourself in a position where you're going to be at any protest, it's not a good idea. And if you're going to get close to law enforcement the way this guy did, it's just not in your best interest to have a loaded gun and an extra magazine when you when your goal is to confront or maybe obstruct any law enforcement from carrying out their their duties. That's just basic, simple common sense. I've said this on this program before, and I'm not blaming this individual, except that, you know, we'll find out the details. I think I figured out what happened, you know. I think that you know he was resisting on top of having a weapon on him, and you saw all the agents trying to then add massive gloves on. It was freezing hold out, and he had this weapon on him at some point. Based on the images I see, now, this is only my hypothesis. They were able to strip the gun from him, and I think where this might land. Again, it's a hypothesis, it's a theory. What I'm beginning to see and lean and I'm not rushing to judgment like the rest of the media, is that I say spect that gun may have gone off and that may have precipitated the shooting. I don't know for sure. That's where I'm at now, but I want to get more facts before I get there. But you cannot interfere with law enforcement. I have said this many many times, and I'll repeat it many times more. The times that people have confronted me, they don't like me, they don't like my opinions, and they get in my face. I've been spat at, I've been called every name you can ever be called, and I just get very calm and I'm looking for the path of least resistance and de escalation. That's what my training has taught me. And I literally do get commer the more crazy they get. I get calmer and commer and commer, and I try to create more and more distance because I don't want to engage. I know what I'm capable of with my hands. I know I'm armed with a firearm. I want to diffuse that, I want to de escalate that, I want to get out of there. And I have said this before, and I'm going to say it again if I know somebody's videotaping it, and I know that I probably would be made fun of by everybody because I would turn and run and high tail it out of there rather than engage in probably a battle that I know i'd win, because I'd never want to hurt anybody. Now you might think that's weird. I don't know, Linda. Does that sound strange to you?
Speaker 3: I'd kick the crap out of him, But good for you, boss, take the high road.
Speaker 1: Taking the well. I don't want to. I don't want to hurt. I don't want to live with her. I haven't heard somebody either with me.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I take that responsibility seriously. I mean I I'm I'm a trained situational fighter at this point. I don't ever want to hurt anybody. I would do I'll bend over back, I'll look like a gutlass coward. I'm not a coward. I'm not afraid to hit somebody. I'll be with you, enjoy it, but I'm not going to do it. I have enough self discipline not to so with that. You know, yes, I support the Second Amendment, but if you are, you know, carrying a concealed weapon, especially when dealing with law enforcement, take extra care. When I got pulled over, hands outside the window, officer. I'm a licensed a pistol carry I have a licensed pistol carry permit. I have a I have a loaded vehicle in the car, and you tell the police, and you keep your arms outside that car where they can be seen at all times.
Speaker 3: Don't make any fast movements.