Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what is most obviously, very crucially important today on This Is Important.
Speaker 2: I gotta fuck this dude, who just want one hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: If you put your dick through those bars, I'll do something to it.
Speaker 2: If you never had it?
Speaker 3: So good, let's go.
Speaker 2: What do you get diarrhea too? What's up? Man? I love my job. I love my job. Man. You know this.
Speaker 4: One They say, if you love your job, you never work a day in your life.
Speaker 3: Sixty nine dude, well said Blake.
Speaker 2: You said that last week? Do you stand you stand by it?
Speaker 3: I know it's starting to be a little bit of a chore getting on here.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna did you say chore or chor? I wish it was.
Speaker 3: That'd be real nice. Oh, madam, sipping?
Speaker 4: Can you guys? You guys cracking open? I'm sipping a can you guys cracking open? Any tall boys? What's going on? You know?
Speaker 2: You know me? I'm a Sierra Nevada boy.
Speaker 3: Oh you lucky duck like that?
Speaker 2: You gotta pale.
Speaker 3: I can't keep them in the house. They go down the full side.
Speaker 2: I love the green can.
Speaker 3: Yummy, yummy, yummy.
Speaker 2: You eat the can? I do see? I like I like can? I actually love can.
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I have multiple a day, hot hot, hot hot blood orange Cardamon. I'm like, just call the orange drink. You know, we're trying to fancy it up a little bit. Just called the orange drink.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 3: What is cardamo? What is carnamon?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is Cardi B's mom? I don't I don't know, Adam. Those high boys, those are like more th HC than the huge correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is it's only it's not a lot. It's just five milligrams. But uh, you know you have if you if you're having a night, you have two or three or.
Speaker 2: Four or five?
Speaker 3: And which one are you on right now?
Speaker 5: This is just number one. I just cracked it open, you know, smoke, we.
Speaker 2: Never come down. Just have a couple and blake. What do you got high high high Tumblr.
Speaker 3: I just cracked open a Well, they're not a sponsor of the pod, so just whisper it, yeah, whispered. I just have a white call?
Speaker 2: What I have a white call? How?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What? That's okay? When an emergency hang on, hang on?
Speaker 5: When you could have an Ashland. You grabbed a white claw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, maybe he wanted something that tasted better.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, that is not it. Because actually, and I'm glad you bring this up. Ashland. Seltzer my number one, the Pod Sauce, the o Ga.
Speaker 5: The original Pod Sauce.
Speaker 3: They kind of changed their recipe up a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's a really really tasty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got some new flavors and I have not tried them out. I was I was playing on putting them on ice on the fourth of July, which which when does this pod come out? Todd way after because way after, so I would have already tried this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're.
Speaker 4: Recording this right before the fourth because we don't we're all traveling the week of the fourth. We're doing stuff, we have family in town. YadA, YadA, YadA. I but I'm going to try that new scissor from Ashland.
Speaker 2: Blake, you took me on a real walk there, like American Idol style, where you were like, yeah, I'm drinking white Claw, but I gotta tell you there's a new recipe that is actually really good for Ashland. And that's why I'm not drinking it. But I love it.
Speaker 3: I killed the box as soon as I got it. I was putting it's hot out here. I'm swimming with the kids that you put it over ice it goes.
Speaker 2: Down women with their own condominiums.
Speaker 3: I wish I knew what lyric you were quoting?
Speaker 2: What is it? My favorite?
Speaker 5: When are we gonna learn about?
Speaker 4: Because the photos and we've covered this, I know, okay, photos of the amount of baby ole he had was hilarious. Hilarious, hilarious amounts.
Speaker 2: Due We can cover something else. You don't even need to get into this, we know. Yeah, is there anything else that's come out that's been hilarious? You know?
Speaker 3: What are the like the sketches, the court sketches are very funny.
Speaker 2: They make him look like he's such a bad guy. That one there's no horns.
Speaker 3: No, there's the court sketches where it's like him like doing the hearthands.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, it's so good. Is that a legit thing he was doing or someone just did that? Yes?
Speaker 4: Like every day, like he's like very constantly throwing up harthands that wasn't pornifi.
Speaker 3: He's very pleasant in court. When his family walks in, he like he like throws He's like very smiley and like, like.
Speaker 2: You sure he's not doing this like it's a Kucci Oh.
Speaker 5: No, or Illuminati Illuminati hands.
Speaker 3: It's very possible, Yeah, very possible. I'm not following it that closely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Why do we get to see some some court cases? You got to see Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, right, but then you don't get to see this banger, which is odd.
Speaker 2: I think you get to see it. Can't you see it?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know. There's no cameras allowed.
Speaker 2: You can't just go sit in on it. No.
Speaker 4: Uh, I mean maybe you can, but I'm saying on television, like they aired the Johnny Depp Amber Heard trial.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how O. J.
Speaker 3: Simpson trial. They aired the Menendez brothers.
Speaker 2: They Isaac is saying, I think it's federal, so you know that that's something that matters, but you have to say it in Isaac's voice. I think you see, I think it's federal. Why does that? Why does that matter if it's federal or not?
Speaker 3: Well, because you know, we don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 2: I think it's because there's some people who don't want to be out there as victims or whatever. No, that would make sense. Let's get back to the funny part. Let's get back to the funny part. Ki Cutty getting his car lit on fire.
Speaker 4: You know I heard that story years ago? Yeah, I heard all about it on kid Cutting. Yeah, they kid cutting, but they.
Speaker 3: Might bring you in, Adam, but you didn't want to snitch?
Speaker 2: Who I Who am I snitching to? Whom I snitching to? Yeah? Adam was still eagerly waiting his freak off.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I was just trying to get that invite.
Speaker 3: I will never tell, Well who told you about it?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't tell, not on the pod because I don't want you want to get in trouble.
Speaker 2: But I know WHOA. They know.
Speaker 4: It's a famous person and they know. Uh. I honestly, I don't know how. Maybe cuddies like representation or something told him.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. But wait, did we cover this? One of the like guys hired to fuck in front of everybody was one of the Jigglos from the show Jigglows.
Speaker 3: No, that was our text thread thread, so you may.
Speaker 4: By the way, I don't think anyone has seen that show.
Speaker 2: We've all seen it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and I honestly don't even think I have, but I know Durs really loves loves it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this ill saddest show you've ever seen in your life, where it's he's like kind of handsome guys who just decided to throw their lives away and just eat Rando Coochy for a living waiting they one of them wanted to be like a rapper. One was like a normal guy. Then there's Brace, who we had on Workaholics, who's just a.
Speaker 4: Legend, legendary I don't know the legend, Okay, legend walking down the street.
Speaker 2: The one guy who was in all the fun fasts, the freak offs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you call them what they are.
Speaker 2: Like, he just murdered somebody. He just murdered somebody, like a couple months ago. What it's all coming full full circle?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I think about this sometimes, just how many people we've met through the years through Workaholics and and just all the crazy cast of characters that we've met.
Speaker 3: How many murderers were just rubbing elbows with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people that are at absolute psychopathic killers.
Speaker 3: I bet I bet more than a dozen.
Speaker 2: I bet more than a does more.
Speaker 3: Than twelve people are have took the live of another human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're at one sentence. That's right, that's right. And Adam, can you be more specific about what you mean exactly, like like like one degree of zero degree of separation?
Speaker 4: No, No, someone you've worked with or someone that you've shaped hands with, because you know you're out and about you go to these fucking bars or restaurants or wherever you're at.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're talking about who we've met really like guest star.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying specifically, like because just you know, from having the show and being a known person, you just meet so many fucking heat that when you go out that would be or whatever you end up like shaking hands and meeting all these I'm like, murder dude. I've looked into the eyes of multiple people and I'm like, oh, that guy has murdered people.
Speaker 2: And I bet I'm right, I bet I'm right.
Speaker 3: It's science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to see the figures on that. Yeah, I want this.
Speaker 5: Is this is where AI is gonna come in hand?
Speaker 2: I Yeah, I really wish there was a way.
Speaker 4: I know is fun and man, is that gonna kill kill boredom for a while.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 3: If on your deathbed, that's when they they could reveal it to you and they're like, hey, just so you know, you met thirty killers. You shook the hand of thirty actual killers.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're on your deathbed and what and what is this doing for you?
Speaker 3: You just go like oh, ship, no, like that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 5: And then you know, like that's interesting. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: And if you if you.
Speaker 4: Like have a stat sheet at the end of your life, and it's like countries visited, like people you slept with, number of steps walk, yeah, you know, children, average weight, like the things that are I do like how.
Speaker 2: Adam went to from countries to how much?
Speaker 4: How much you fucked obviously your children, how many children? That's it, And then it gets more and more obscure where you.
Speaker 3: And you can like zoom in it's like burritos eight, like hamburgers eight, like uh, ears.
Speaker 2: Of corn e orgasms had versus given.
Speaker 5: That's right, that would be would be really interesting.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be interesting? It would be so interesting.
Speaker 2: Huh I've had more huh oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And if especially if you could compare with like your homies and be like where you're like, oh my god, I've I've must have your off way more than blake Hold, Like I must have been cranking down.
Speaker 2: I know, is there any man who's given more orgasms than has received?
Speaker 5: Oh boy, here we go Casanova.
Speaker 2: Who'd you like? Casanova? Yeah? Who's that's his whole thing? That was this whole thing? Who is that Casanova? He would he was a gobbler. That's a real person, a real person. He was a gobbler.
Speaker 3: Yes, who is Casanova?
Speaker 4: That he was the original guy who they named Like if you're being a Casanova, like a player, a playboy, he was do.
Speaker 2: You know like real things?
Speaker 3: You're actually blowing my mind right now because I've heard that name since I was a child, of course, Like that's a that's a I believe his thing was pleasuring.
Speaker 2: He wanted to pleasure the woman.
Speaker 3: I never looked into the fact that that was a real human once in my life.
Speaker 2: But why do you know who he really is?
Speaker 3: Well, because he's he stands him.
Speaker 4: I looked, I looked him up, and I was like, maybe I play him in a movie.
Speaker 2: This is how I would mind.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're in Casanova stands.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're gonna do? You're gonna play Casanova? Oscar?
Speaker 3: That's your oscar.
Speaker 5: Is we finally figured it out.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be Jakoma.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, he died, Yeah, yeah, no, he's Yeah.
Speaker 5: It turns out he's bended.
Speaker 3: A long time ago. He's from seventeen. He was born in seventeen twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm still gonna send it.
Speaker 5: He died in seventeen ninety eight.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. And he ate a lot of I mean and by the way, pussy apparently, so.
Speaker 2: That's the legend. I'm a dude. He was imprisoned and escaped. It says on Wikipedia.
Speaker 5: This guy was a fucking you.
Speaker 3: Know how he got out?
Speaker 2: You know how he got know how he got out?
Speaker 5: Dicking him down downtown.
Speaker 3: He said, Hey, if you put your dick through those bars, I'll do something to it. Uh huh that you will make you release me?
Speaker 2: Adam, You're gonna win the oscar for this.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be amazing at him. This is it, But this is it.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: By the way, how gross was it to have sex in the year seventeen eighty or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's so gross, Like the smells, the smells like all the hot pocket But you know what, though, the pheromones, the pheromones were stronger, stronger.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what, who also played Casanova? I get compared to him all the time and you're basically like, oh, it's exactly one and the same is Heath Ledger. So yeah, I feel like I'm I'm the next to carry the mantle and to play Casanova.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a joke. And so that's his whole I know that he was like a lover, but his whole thing was chawing.
Speaker 4: I don't honestly, I do know that his whole thing was like pleasuring the woman.
Speaker 2: So he was like the first dude to be like, you know, be crazy. You also made her feel good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did a good job at this.
Speaker 2: Like you fool. You guys are like, huh, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Man, Come on mate, you don't You're not going to go down there, No way. That thing smelled so bad, dude. This is seventeen twenty five. It's like a bad hot pocket. Dude, it's the year of his birth.
Speaker 4: He's he's already, he's already going for it, damn you.
Speaker 2: He got a early start ten thousand hours. Oh, real early start.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to start young to get those kind of numbers.
Speaker 2: Starry seventeen sixty nine.
Speaker 5: There it is it. Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 2: You can't go down there, man, really old thing at that point. But yeah, it's like a bad hut pucket dude, a bad hot dog at noon. Is that what you said?
Speaker 6: He said hot No, he said hot pocket dude. He's all over the place because a.
Speaker 2: Bad I don't know if there's a such thing as a bad hot dog at noon. If it's noon and someone.
Speaker 3: Holds a hot at me, yeah, I bust that Glizzy goble going down. I bust that glazzy. Not mad at that. I'm not mad at that one bit.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna go. I'm not gonna go Gluzzy.
Speaker 2: I wanted to. I thought about it, you mean saying the word glazzy, saying I thought about it.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, maybe I joined, maybe I'm blake and try to be your finger on the pulse with the kids. But then I can't. I can't bring myself to do it. It's like when people were saying like that's lit and sincerely meaning like that's said.
Speaker 3: That all the time.
Speaker 2: No I did not. I never say you were getting lit so much? And Mom Dad's up fighting. Yeah, I never jumped on lit. Uh. Glizzy. Just seems to me like it's gonna like no one's gonna be saying that.
Speaker 3: In two years, no one really said it. I said it kind of ironically. I feel like it's kind of out out the door at this point. I brought it back a little bit interesting.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like, uh, you know, come forth of July when our boy, uh what is his name, I'm blake. I'm gonna come Joey Chestnut when Joey Chestnut is goblin Lizzy.
Speaker 3: We've interviewed him at the super Bowl, great god legend.
Speaker 5: Yes, Adam was there.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 3: I've just we've been. We've shook his hand.
Speaker 2: He's a serial killer, legendary. Don't do that to him. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I was just kidding. He's really kind.
Speaker 2: He seemed like a really nice guy who has turned whatever problems he has into something fantastic.
Speaker 3: It's science, okay, God, bless you.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get I don't want to get into it. God for sure, something's wrong. Did we even ask him?
Speaker 4: You know, I would like to go back and re listen that episode, because now in hindsight, I have a lot of questions for him, like, yeah, what made him?
Speaker 3: You were starstruck? Adam, I was break. We had no idea he was gonna approach the booth. That was a total Yeah, that was dice. All of a sudden, Joey Chestnut's ready to sit down. We knew the night before, maybe you did.
Speaker 2: I was maybe you. I was in New Orleans. I was getting crunk. Bro, we were a party, dude, Yeah, I guess I was busy throwing off go ahead and bye. You were busy, right?
Speaker 4: What were you?
Speaker 2: What were you saying?
Speaker 4: Though? I would like to ask him, like what made him think he could be the greatest at this?
Speaker 3: Asked like was he always a fast eater? Like as a child?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Dude, hang on, I wouldn't even ask what made you think you'd be the greatest? What made you even sit down to try in the first place?
Speaker 4: We notice me, SIMPI notice me, well, I could see like if you if you're a fast eater and you always finished before everyone else by a long shot.
Speaker 2: Adam, No one no one's really going like looking around going fuck. Man. I feel like every time I sit down for dinner, I'm always done first, maybe I'll do a contest. No, maybe at Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I mean, you're at a Fourth of July party, someone's like, hey, you know what, We're gonna do a hot dog eating contest.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be funny?
Speaker 4: And then he's like, and you go and and he's he ate the grille, he's catching the eye some Joey Ate never gave him any love or respect.
Speaker 2: And then he's like, maybe this.
Speaker 4: You know, every once in a while you'll you're like, I'm gonna do something that's probably stupid, but when you were younger, I'm gonna do something dumb and then get the attention of this girl.
Speaker 2: And his was gobbling these glizzies.
Speaker 4: He just started be Yeah, he just started to be like, yeah, it is weird how hot.
Speaker 2: Chicks think it is. Yeah, very so so good call. And I'm sorry I even brought it up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're young, you don't know.
Speaker 4: Like I used to think, if I if I dance hard enough at my aunt's weddings, that scout will pluck me from the crowd.
Speaker 3: I remember Teddy got like his first girlfriend because he was so good at Papa shot basketball. One day and he just left with a chick on his arm.
Speaker 2: Can tell you something that's a legendarily cool thing to be good at. Every fucking cool guy is good at Papa shot. Your boyfriend spur Bossy for sure was good at that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sir, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 4: No girls like a winner. I remember one time I won one hundred dollars in roulette at a casino and this girl went home with me that night.
Speaker 3: Who was way that's a prostitute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, she wasn't. No, she wasn't, and she.
Speaker 3: Was way above she was way.
Speaker 4: What I She was beautiful your fighting weight, yeah, my fighting weight. And then later she told me, I think I just went home with you because you won one hundred dollars. You were it was like exciting that you wont really.
Speaker 2: That was her going. I think I went home for the hundred dollars. One hundred dollars. I went home for you. I think you owe me one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: And in fact she didn't know that that I had only won one hundred dollars when I was like, it was only like a hundred, like because you had forty bucks or whatever, and she was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 5: Also, I thought you wont like a lot of money, And I'm like.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to slut shame. Yeah, yeah, but who is this woman who's like, I gotta fuck, I gotta fuck this dude who just want a hundred I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was exactly that she might have been on the fence and the fact that I was winning, I was on a good role.
Speaker 2: It was just like kind of tipped her rope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were probably she was looking at you.
Speaker 2: You push this woman off a fence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, if you're winning, or you're if you're doing something cool or.
Speaker 2: Good, you're exuding.
Speaker 5: You're exuding you're like confidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, And probably you probably had the whole table cheering for you and like you made a real big deal.
Speaker 5: A lot a lot of energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you made a real big deal about the hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: I feel like the people who cheer on other people gambling are idiots enable the losers.
Speaker 4: Okay, why because it's like, why not be happy for someone? Just be happy for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're glommers.
Speaker 3: They're glomers there, probably half cock, they're probably a little drunk, you know, they're just stopping by a table.
Speaker 4: Also, Hey, by the way, if I'm if I'm at a blackjack table with you guys and you guys, you're going going a real heater and blake of black jacks.
Speaker 3: We're gonna we're gonna do a cruise, right, We're gonna. Yes, absolutely, and all of a sudden we're stocking gas.
Speaker 2: Adam, why are you blowing me? Well, you're one hundred dollars. Next thing I'm gonna be I'm gonna cheer and be excited for my friend. Absolutely, we celebrate. And if you think I'm a loser for doing that, that's because you're my friend a stranger. No, yeah, absolutely. If you go and stand at a table that you're not gambling at and you start cheering, I'm not talking about rooting on other people who you're sitting at a table gambling with. If you just go stand at a table where someone else's gambling that you have never met and you're cheering the mom you're a loser. Go gamble, or go put or put your money down and go let's do this. You're getting absorbed in the moment.
Speaker 3: It's like when you see somebody like breakdancing, you stop, you watch you cheer whatever.
Speaker 2: Due just like exactly, it's like a energy with the energy. It's the energy. How dare you bring up break dancing because you know I'm with you on the breakdance. I know.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to put it in your terms. It's the energy is flowing, baby, It's like, come on, good.
Speaker 2: Vibes, keep the vibes up. I would much rather stop and watch somebody breakdancing and then fuck them and wake up the next day and go, you know what, I think I fucked you because you were breakdancing, right then, go I think I fucked you because you won one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Well, dude, like I like I said, my guy was by the way.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a stranger. It wasn't a stranger. It was someone that was in my group. I knew her.
Speaker 3: It was just that tip the scale. Okay, okay, well that makes more sense. But even if she was a stranger, that's cool. You're probably by the way. That's right.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 4: Someone if someone has like a plane roulette and they had all this sudden it's for like ten or twenty thousand dollars and they win, I'm gonna yell I'm gonna be like, I'll give a woohoo. Yeah, that's exciting, that's exciting. You know, that's big money on the lot.
Speaker 3: You put your nuts on the table.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna stand there and keep watching them go?
Speaker 4: Maybe until they lose? Why not follow the run? It's fun?
Speaker 2: It's not fun for me. I would just go. I would go to another table and I would gamble perfect And I don't even like gambling. But sitting and watching other people doing stuff where.
Speaker 4: You're like, I don't know, come on, I don't do you know, say lovey, say what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Such as life? Such as.
Speaker 2: Fucking bring something else up? Hot dogs? Hot dogs?
Speaker 4: You know what I've been watching a lot of every morning, every morning, Ninja Turtles two, Secret of the Ooze.
Speaker 5: Wait you watch Ninja Turtles two every morning.
Speaker 2: Multiple mornings. You're spacing it out every watch.
Speaker 4: It's no I'm sitting down and I'm watching it every morning, every day of the week.
Speaker 3: Ninja Turtles two, Secret of the Oozer. Are you guys familiar with that movie?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I've seen it. Blake, what are you doing.
Speaker 3: Well? I just expected like a bigger reaction, like, oh yeah, that's my ship like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but that's your fault. Yeah, all right, Lorii, don't expect anything I'm getting, you know, let us be ourselves.
Speaker 3: I'll never work a day in my life.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: It's kind of bad, but it's kind of good too.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the movie that well.
Speaker 2: I remember even as a child being like this is too much. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I watch it every morning, Jersey, what do you remember of it?
Speaker 2: I remember that the British actor your negative take, My negative take is super Shredder. I remember thinking Super Shredder was super cool. But then they have.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, WCW nWo, Diesel Toca.
Speaker 2: And Raizar Yes, And now why wasn't it rocksteady and Bebop? And I'm sure there was some like legal reason, but like it's all legality.
Speaker 3: The other thing was is that the first movie was such a hit that they they really needed to turn it around in like a year. So there was like a lot of weird stuff, like April is not the same April.
Speaker 2: First, April's my April. Yeah, absolutely, we know, we all know Adam's April O'Neil. Absolutely. Oh alrighty, it's gotta be the porn one.
Speaker 3: Absolutely shout out. I didn't even get that out, bencom great movie. You gotta check out Ben.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't remember the second one.
Speaker 3: Oh it's dope.
Speaker 2: It's got vanilla eyes, it's got hit music. Okay, alright.
Speaker 3: Still such a good song, like the dance that accompanies it is so good.
Speaker 4: Why are you, as a forty one year old man watching this movie every morning, five days a week.
Speaker 3: Bro, it just get it just gets me juiced. Bro, it just gives me juiced. It's just like I got it. I gotta got it.
Speaker 2: No, and the Young the young Asian pizza guy. Yes, he was actually inside one of the turtles in one correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, he was like in the Donatello suit. He since went on to go. He was in Surf Ninja's I don't know his name right now.
Speaker 2: He's in a hole.
Speaker 4: TI.
Speaker 2: I know exactly who you're talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can we agree.
Speaker 2: He's a legend. He's the last Emperor, last Emperor, right, legendary. He's in Conan the Destroyer. He's like the little kid he's been around forev. He was really very very good actor. He's really cool and he's really good in that movie. His name is like Nino or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I just watched.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake's watched it every morning. Nino.
Speaker 3: I don't listen. I'm on my phone, but no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Wait, so you watch it on your phone.
Speaker 3: No, I'm on my phone while I watch it. Yeah, I'm like, you know, you know how we watch stuff nowadays.
Speaker 2: I remember Super Shrudder being I just feel like it was doing too much or something like the first one was very serious, very the second one was much more cartoony. Yes, and to me that fucked it up.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the complaint. Is like parents were kind of like, yo, that the first one was too scary, too dark. We can't have Casey Jones, he's too aggressive. We got to kind of lighten it up a little bit, add vanilla ice.
Speaker 4: But why change the recipe of a hit movie and make it less of a hit?
Speaker 2: Welcome to Hollywood, Welcome to Hollido. Everyone's got to have their opinion. But I just remember being like, it's not rock Steady and Bebob, this is fucking weird, and Toka and Razor were fucking idiots.
Speaker 3: And the other thing was those were all I think Jim Henson designed all the characters for Ninja Turtles too, but I think he passed away before it went into production, so it was kind of like, yeah, it was kind of like that way. Ernie Rayes Junior.
Speaker 5: This guy, Ernie Rayes Junior, He's done everything.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Ernie rays Junior. Not a flower. Not a flower.
Speaker 2: No, if you're talking about or.
Speaker 5: Was also in Surfing Ninja, Oh, he's also in everything.
Speaker 2: Dude, he's been around.
Speaker 4: His IMDb is off the charts. And also is he a UFC fighter? Why is he in his IMDb photo standing in like a UFC step and repeat?
Speaker 2: He probably goes to all the you know legend because.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's a legend, bro, He's a legend. He pulls up and they're like, whoa you are? The reason I fight is because I watched Ninja Turtles too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's got to be. He might train fighters.
Speaker 3: The thing is is the reason I watch it every morning is because my youngest daughter is the one who is obsessed with it right now. But what I'm getting hyped on is it's making me realize that there's so many offshoot Ninja movies that I can bring to the table, Like from this.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about like American Ninja.
Speaker 3: No, that's to adult and Enter the Ninja that's also to adult. I'm talking like nineties Ninja wave. Oh yeah, we watched Ninja Turtles two. I could show heear surf Ninjas. I could show three Ninjas.
Speaker 2: Three ninjas.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the Ninja train is Sidekicks with Chuck Norris and Jonathan Brandis. Brandis rp Rip legend.
Speaker 2: Also in Ladybugs also never any story too well, let's see sequests.
Speaker 3: These are all bangers. These are all ten of ten Lady Bugs. Fantastic movie, fantastic Uh, Jack correct, Jack is amazing.
Speaker 2: I haven't know.
Speaker 4: We're talking about just how good movies in the nineties were compared to now.
Speaker 3: You know, I love them, you know I love Pick.
Speaker 4: A random year in the nineties and we'll say top movies of that.
Speaker 2: Year, ninety four. That's a great year. Great year. WI it's gonna be something. Is that the banger? Is that the year of Forrest Gump?
Speaker 4: And no, I think that was ninety five, so it's no, You're right, it was Forrest Gump. It's the Lion King, Forrest Gump, True Lies, the Mask, Speed, the Flintstones, Dumb and Dumber, four Weddings in a funeral interview with the Vampire, and Clear and Present Danger with the top ten.
Speaker 3: Oh right, Oh wait, you said the Mask and Dumb and Dumber both Jim Carrey movies dropped that year, Yes, sir, Oh my fucking god.
Speaker 2: What weirdly radically different movies? Completely was ninety five pulp fiction and all that?
Speaker 3: Really? Was it that early in the game. Ninety five pulp fiction feels early to me because that's a groundbreaker. I feel like that it kind of changed. Everything got a little more gritty out here.
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety five in film is Diehard with a Vengeance, Toy Story, Apollo thirteen, GoldenEye, Pocahontas, Batman Forever seven, Casper, water World, Jumanji.
Speaker 2: That was the top ten.
Speaker 3: Wow, dude, I am son.
Speaker 2: Wait when did pulp fiction come out? Todd? When did pulp fiction ninety I mean, this is this, Yeah, it just wasn't in the top ten. It wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It just wasn't top ten.
Speaker 2: Right, So adding to the mix pulp fiction and then also Shawshank Redemption was that year, correct? That's ninety four? Two I believe, and when I believe is wrong god.
Speaker 3: Well, I did hear like, uh, pulp fiction didn't do well in movie theaters. It kind of was a I don't know if it was a flop.
Speaker 2: But it was this sleeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bit of a well, it was a it was.
Speaker 2: A critical darling, right. It won. It didn't win Best Picture. Forst. Gump won Best Picture, but they that was the whole year was like Forst. Gump did really well, but Shawshank and which also didn't get traction in the theater until later, and people were like, what's the Shawshank Redemption? Tim Robbins like a jail huh? So good? It is a really fantastic film. Yeah, and then they and then you would go.
Speaker 5: To Blockbuster or Hollywood Video.
Speaker 2: You n it.
Speaker 4: You do some some milk duds or some mic and I whatever. Your candy of choice was snow caps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could be the kid who gets snowcaped.
Speaker 5: Go home on a Friday.
Speaker 4: Your dad would order some Godfather's pizza or the pizza of.
Speaker 3: Your choice, Zeo's pizza. You never had it so good, so.
Speaker 2: Good I was pizza.
Speaker 4: And then you'd fire up Saw Shank Redemption and you're like, I'm too young to even watch this movie. I have no idea what's happening.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there there's a scene where he is getting right, he gets forced us.
Speaker 2: Up dudek rap right. He's like, because it's all is a movie, I'm like, my kids need to see this. And then you just forget that between like dropping all the sand out in the yard making like the hole. Yeah, he's getting but he's getting face fucked almost in every scene as far as I can remember. I don't probably remember. There's that hey, can you want to proof the roof? And he's like, right after you fucking suck my dick, And.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't remember that, so.
Speaker 2: I'll suck your dick for the chest set you made.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 3: His dick is the shank Andy duframe, Andy frame sucked Andy Dude's praise. Yeah, it's it's worth a watch for anywhere if anybody hasn't watched it in a while. There's a couple of scenes you forget about, but they're they're good.
Speaker 2: And why did he get arrested in the first place? He got framed like a wrongful murder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because his girl was banging that dude. The flashback scene, she's getting banged up against a she's getting hammered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is nineteen ninety four movies, and this is a best of Liz Okay ninety four. So it's Forrest Gump, Shawshank, pulp fiction, Lion King, To Live, which I don't remember, to Live, to Live, Too Live, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not too live.
Speaker 2: I must be like an international movie. Is it t oo? No? Is it t O?
Speaker 3: The number two to?
Speaker 2: I've said it multiple times.
Speaker 4: And then it's Leon Leon the Professional Clerks, Oh Professional.
Speaker 5: Four weddings and a funeral, interview with vampire.
Speaker 3: Oh god, sexy, dude, sexy.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I don't know, maybe maybe I'm just a stupid dumb ass thought it was interview with a vampire Slayer until right now, I'm a wait, I've never seen the movie. I was too young in nineteen ninety four and I've never seen it. So you never seen it? Oh dude, there's so many I've never seen it either. But why did you think it was interview with a vampires?
Speaker 5: I think because Buffy the Vampires.
Speaker 2: Because it's Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I think, so it had to then did that also come out that year?
Speaker 3: You're a stupid, dumbout way later. That's ninety six.
Speaker 5: Uh no, no, no, the the original one with Paul Rubens.
Speaker 2: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 4: So it's dumb and dumber. Ace Ventura the Mask. These all came out in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: That's insane.
Speaker 5: Jim Carrey was on a fucking good one.
Speaker 3: Jim Carrey had the most lunatic comedy run of all time.
Speaker 2: Dude. Buffy the Vampire Slayer movie came out in ninety two.
Speaker 4: Earl Adain the Hell You're welcome, Natural Born Killers, Shallow Grave.
Speaker 3: I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: That movie fucked me up so bad.
Speaker 3: I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I remember that was the movie where people were like, this will fuck you up if you see it.
Speaker 2: I remember coming home and my parents were like, how's the movie? And I was like, you can't see this movie? Like I thought I had to protect them from seeing.
Speaker 3: What is the crazy scenes you watch?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like?
Speaker 3: What fucks you up? I want to see it. I bet it's sick.
Speaker 4: I just remember it being so like trippy and disconnected that you're like it just kind of made you uneasy. I watched it as a kid and was like I think I watched it with my dad and I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That it's important. And my dad also it was it was too artsy for him.
Speaker 3: He's like, what the fuck is this shit?
Speaker 2: This Norris flick? Why is it all red? Let's watch Three Ninjas again. N They did a whole thing of like where they'd show Mallory's like childhood, but they filmed it like a three camera sitcom, and it was like her dad was read Rodney Dangerfield and he was like, why'd you come over here? And like he like molests her and there's like a laugh track. Yeah. Then there's a part where like they're escaping a prison and helping like the news reporter get out played by Iron Man, and everyone's covered in blood. That's all I remember. Everyone's covered in blood at some point. And John Lewis is terrifying.
Speaker 3: In every movie, in every movie there.
Speaker 2: I said it, you guys, she's terrifying. She's so chir I love her, she is, but you're always kind of like, is she gonna just like fucking stab me through the screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, jump out of the screen and kill you. She's such a legendary person.
Speaker 2: Old school remember how she crushed in that opening scene of school, she was crazy school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she seems like she's on edge, and that's probably why she did so well.
Speaker 5: You know, you can't you can't put her in a box.
Speaker 2: Actors used to be crazy. Used to be like, just roll roll the crazy. It's better that way. It's so much better. Kidding me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some of the best ones are they're either dumb or they're crazy, and a lot of times they're both.
Speaker 2: You think it's gonna be another Tom size more in Hollywood, it's not happening, the only one. Uh.
Speaker 5: Then we got the Hudsucker Proxy.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I remember hating that as a kids.
Speaker 2: No, it's for kids, you know, I thought it was cool.
Speaker 3: No, it was advertised like it was like gonna be funny, and then it was not funny, not that funny for children for a dumb mind like Edward is a Bang.
Speaker 4: By the way, Hudsucker Proxy was rated PG, which I'm like, yeah, yeah, it just seemed.
Speaker 2: They filmed it like a fifties type. Yeah, but it seemed more adult.
Speaker 3: Dude commits suicide. Doesn't a dude jump out the window and commit suicide? I think repeat, you can't even say the word suicide any but.
Speaker 2: The way they film it is like a fucking Acme cartoon. Yeah, oh no, you can't, like they'll bleep it. Yeah, then it's ed Wood. Edward has one of the greatest lines of all time, when Bill Murray's being baptized or like, do you take the Heavenly Father like da? And you just just like sure and then they dunk him. It's fucking great.
Speaker 4: The Page Master quiz Show Banger.
Speaker 2: Dude, you want to feel smart, watch quiz Show speeds a banger. Showed that to my kids. They said it sometimes.
Speaker 3: The River Wild Oh that's uh. Is that Kevin Bacon, Booky Meryl Streep, Kevin Bacon, that's right, Yeah, that's it's also really sexual. I remember getting like, that'll streep you, Bacon.
Speaker 5: You beat me too, Yes, but I beat you to a thing that doesn't.
Speaker 2: But I was about to say it. Dude.
Speaker 4: Two last names Streep and Bacon, gotcha, bitch, Maracle on thirty fourth Street, don't know what the.
Speaker 3: Crow hair Draven Middle School Street Fighter two. We could do a pot on each of these movies.
Speaker 2: Man, my God, Little.
Speaker 4: Giants, The Santa Claus Tim Allen.
Speaker 2: This is still ninety four. This is all ninety four. Yeah.
Speaker 4: God, And then now we're getting into movies. Oh, blank check Airheads.
Speaker 2: Blank check ahead, mister.
Speaker 4: Mcinto, Ritchie Rich, Richie Rich, Mighty Ducks two, The Little Rascals three, Ninja Just Kick Back, The Swan, Princess, My Girl Too, Andre, The Flintstones, Street Fighter, the Jungle Stones.
Speaker 2: They made a lot of movies.
Speaker 3: Andre with the Seal, you remember, Andre, it was a movie about a girl and a seal. It was fucking tight. Dude, Run it Back, Street Fighter, and The Jungle with John Claude Van dam It's gas.
Speaker 2: Did we give a rip to our boy Pete Navy? I think we did. Maybe we did, but.
Speaker 4: If we did, nineteen ninety four was an absolute legend. They don't even come out with that many movies in a year.
Speaker 3: It's also crazy that you're like, as you're listing it, there's there's movie stars with multiple movies coming out in that year that are all huge.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Macaulay Culkin's on there a couple of times. Jim Carrey's on there a couple of times. Tim Robbins on there a couple of times. It's just like, wow, dude.
Speaker 4: Well they used to make you used to make two or three movies a year, and then how are they cranking them out so much? That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 5: There's a fun industry to be in.
Speaker 2: There's one more movie that I think came out in ninety four, and I'm wrong, it was ninety three. It's a classic macaulay Culky movie called The good Son.
Speaker 3: That was another very group I remember hearing about that. Elijah Wood, Yeah, he kills it. He's so cute in that movie too.
Speaker 4: Now you sort of let me get stirs. You kind of related to McCaulay in that movie.
Speaker 2: You mean in that we're like just misunderstood The good Son, Yeah, The good Son.
Speaker 3: The good Son is about in it about a family who adopts a kid, and then the kids seems nice, and then he starts to be like I'm gonna fucking kill your parents or some shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, a kid's parents die and he moves in with I think the aunt and his cousin. I could be wrong, and the cousin's like, let's go for a nature walk, and they like build a gun that shoots a pitbull, and I mean, this is how my brain works.
Speaker 3: And they're little kids. They're little kids.
Speaker 2: These are like seven, Remember they're small.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these are like yeah.
Speaker 2: But there's a moment where he slips out of the treehouse and macaulay Culkin's holding him over like a twenty foot drop, and he goes, if I let you go, do you think you could fly? And I remember being like, uh, this is the scariest moment I've ever seen in any movie.
Speaker 5: This is this is when he became a superstar.
Speaker 2: Fucking Kevin McAllister, what is going down? Yeah? Home alone? Fucking yes. I knew durs would love that movie.
Speaker 5: I that movie was fucking.
Speaker 2: If I let you go, do you think you could fly?
Speaker 3: This is the way You're like, I'm gonna use that. I'm gonna go try that.
Speaker 2: I do that to my kids over the pool, If I let you go, do you think you could swim? It was.
Speaker 4: It was wild that they truly just clocked how good of an actor McCaulay culkin was, and they were like, We're gonna make twenty movies with you within the next three years before you get old. Actually, they were like a race against the clock for before he hits puberty. We're gonna make as many movies as we possibly can with this kid.
Speaker 2: Right before he has Blake Speard.
Speaker 4: Let's before he sprouts Blake Speard and then the off season you could kick it with Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: It's all good, dude, You're living the life.
Speaker 4: RP.
Speaker 2: George went Black and White music video. Uh, but also I do love how Mac you know righteous Gemstones with standing? Is that how they say? Uh kind of hung up the spurs and was like, I think I'm good. I made a gang of cash early on and I'm just gonna kick it.
Speaker 3: No, I think he's actively trying to get work until he did Member Member Party Monster, Member Party Monster.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think he's I think he's like out and about a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think, but if he's really active, he'd be in stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, his brother took the helm Rory.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think he wants to do bad stuff. His brother took it.
Speaker 2: But what is he in Besides he did like a commercial for the Super Bowl, probably racked up a gang of cash there.
Speaker 3: I think think it just goes courtside at like Knicks games or Lakers games.
Speaker 2: He's just vibing this is that's not a show or a movie.
Speaker 5: He's dating that girl or married to her.
Speaker 2: I think that woman Brenda song. Yeah, who's on? Is that the woman who's on running running point? Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh and it's Kieran Culkin.
Speaker 5: That is now the big star.
Speaker 3: Yes, you're right, you're right. Did you ever see the movie?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that what you think? Is that what you think?
Speaker 3: Did you ever see the movie Party Monster with Macaulay Culkin? It is one of his later films. Of course, it was like essentially watching my brother's childhood.
Speaker 2: Dude. That movie kicks fucking ass, dude, you know, and what is that?
Speaker 4: I never saw it, but it's essentially like their Rave Kids and they just do a bunch of ecstasy and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well he's a murderer, right, Oh yeah, yeah, it's like a rave kid murdered.
Speaker 3: Well is he murdering people or are they dying? Yeah, he's murdering people.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a murderer. Yeah yeah, but it is Rave Kids, New York City, based on a true story. Yeah, it's really cool. It's a great setting. It's a great setting. But you know, you don't remember anything about it.
Speaker 5: You didn't remember that they were murderers. It seems like you don't remember this movie.
Speaker 2: Well, I can picture Macaulay Culkin with like wings.
Speaker 3: I remember he has angel wings and he's got big platform boots, and you know, he brings people back to the apartment and I can't remember if he kills him or he just overdoses them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he's actively murdering the same. Yeah, he gets them back to the apartment and they're like, I don't know if I'm coming or going.
Speaker 3: So talk I remember if he's like murdering people.
Speaker 4: Here's what Tod says, based on a true story of Michael Alig, a club kid party organizer whose life was spent spiraling down when he bragged on television about killing his drug dealer and roommate. Perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not gonna want to do that. Yeah, yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 5: That's you know, you can do that, but don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's murder. One oh one, take that for what you willy donkey.
Speaker 3: It's a really good film, very good.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who directed that movie? Is that? Michelle Gandry? It has to be my boy, Michelle.
Speaker 4: No, it is Fenton Bailey and Randy barbetto oh man, this is cool.
Speaker 2: I feel like Randy might pardon me. Fenton probably started it and then they were like Fenton's letting this movie go. Randy, we need you to step in.
Speaker 4: By the way, I'm just watching the little trailer of Party Monster. Yeah yeah, and it's him and Seth Green. This movie looks so off putting in a way that I know Durs would love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's awesome, and I don't I think I wouldn't like this. Yeah, it might not be your flavor, but it's fucking cool. It's just a cool place to like place a movie like in the rave culture like it. I don't know that it was ever like put on Blast like that before that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it was so niche that, uh, that they wouldn't go to.
Speaker 2: The movies to watch this movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it did great, but it's still a fucking cool dude.
Speaker 2: It was definitely on like the Reckon and a Shelf at Hollywood Video where the person who worked there was like.
Speaker 3: Right, you like weird ship you do, moll, Yeah, it was just you. You actually see lip piercing Yeah, oh yeah, all the piercings maybe so yeah, Jenko Jenko and who would have known that Ninja Turtles Too would bring us all the way to Party Monster.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like chunk. Yeah you're chunky. Oh fully chucked. Oay, I'm done.
Speaker 3: So Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It had to happen this way. Yeah, it's kind of sad that movies are bad now, like as as this new Am I chunkin? Still? Or what am I talking? Can you ask? You know? You're back? You're back, you just got back. Have you guys seen the trailer for the new Jurassic World movie, Well that's.
Speaker 4: The one with now it's just the same movie, but now it's just Scarlet johann In and she's like trying to let like harpoon the world's largest dinosaur.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's based it's an episode of bass Masters set in set in Jurassic Park times.
Speaker 3: I'm in, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I guess. I'm just like because even my kids, I go what's your favorite Jurassic Park World movie? And they're like the first one, And I'm like, man, we are just fucking milking and squeezing the fucking juice out of this thing, and I'm like, people are showing up, people are going to see it.
Speaker 4: Well because because I think people are starving to go to the theaters because it is a fun experience. But then you look at what's coming out, and you're like, h uh, I guess if we're gonna go, we're gonna just see this this thing.
Speaker 2: But the thing is you you, I mean, we don't need to get into this. But like, guess what if there's a bunch of movies that come out that are good, that are things you've never seen before, then people go, you know what, you can actually just go to the movies about something you've never seen before, and odds are it could be good.
Speaker 3: Sucker proxy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you just dump everything into the things, it's like I don't.
Speaker 4: And I don't want to get into it. I think I agree with you. I agree with you. I think ticket they they fucked themselves by getting greedy with raising these ticket prices because now you're.
Speaker 3: Like, don't get me started on the popcorn.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna spend twenty dollars on a movie ticket on a movie that may or may not be good, and then you get popcorn.
Speaker 5: You get this all of a sudden, it's like a fifty sixty.
Speaker 4: Eighty dollars snowcap movie and you're like, this sucks.
Speaker 5: I spent eighty dollars to watch a bad movie.
Speaker 2: Dude, here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna open our own movie theater chain. It's called nineteen ninety four. It's gonna be called it's gonna be called fifteen dollars good movies only, and the movie has got going to the movie ring. They're not they're not gonna come out. They're not gonna come out the day they come out. We're gonna get them a week or two later. But guess what, We're only gonna get the movies that are actually good. We guarantee you like it now. Now. No, No, I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But do we do they all have to be new movies because we might be hard pressed to get No, we.
Speaker 2: Might dip into the nineties, nineteen ninety four, That's what I'm saying. I liked, I liked Blake's pitch. Take you.
Speaker 3: It's just called nineteen ninety four movies, Okay, and release them in order.
Speaker 2: But we want to make sure we can make movies, you know, make new movies. And I think that if we just said, hey, we promise these are good movies, Promise you're gonna like that, We're not if it's bad, We're not playing.
Speaker 4: It full stop interesting, full stop interesting. That's uh, that's life. And they're like, I'm gonna get money back because people don't agree with Dersy's tastes.
Speaker 2: You know, No, it's not up to me. It's up there's a council of a very diverse council of people who know what's good.
Speaker 3: Parliament a parliament.
Speaker 2: Thank you if I and I will, I will thank you.
Speaker 3: I am excited for Fantastic, for the new one. I think they're gonna get it this time. I think they're gonna nail it this time. I feel good about it. I'm a Marvel guy.
Speaker 2: What do you like about it? It seems and by the way, I like the director. I worked with him on Monarch. He's a super talented guy. But the trailer seems a little sanitized, and I'm just and.
Speaker 3: Maybe that'll be the I don't think they're showing their cards. I don't think they're showing their cards yet. I think they're trying to, you know, like the really on.
Speaker 5: The street is is that it's good. That's that's what the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it's gonna be great. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for f one.
Speaker 4: I truly think that's gonna be a very fun that's supposed to be just okay, right, Brad, Yes, But in the same way that Top Gun Maverick was just okay, Top Gun.
Speaker 2: Maverick was not just okay. Top Gun Maverick was violently satisfying.
Speaker 4: I think this is going to be the same the same amount. I think it's going to be.
Speaker 2: The reviews I'm reading are not favoring it, but.
Speaker 3: Really, who cares about review man? Come on, if it's not part of our parliament Council, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say that, yeah, Bacon, the.
Speaker 3: I wish I could pull it from what Adam said. I can't remember from River Runs Wild Bacon.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll give you a minute, Adam. Should we give him a minute? You gotta you gotta streep that Bacon. Oh, there it is, step Bacon. We can do that with mom actors, I suppose.
Speaker 4: So you're not excited about F one. I thought I thought we would all be kind of on board seeing F one.
Speaker 2: I am. I thought it looked good. I like that.
Speaker 5: I like that kid that was in Snowfall. I think he's great.
Speaker 2: I never watched that.
Speaker 5: Oh he's he's great in it, and then he also just looks cool like I.
Speaker 2: Thought he was the dude. I thought he was the Uh, he looks like the hometown road guy. What the is the name of that song? He looks like little nas little nas X. You thought he was. I thought he was a little na in the trailer. First, I'd watch that movie.
Speaker 3: I watch anything Little nas X.
Speaker 2: Well, I also would watch that movie.
Speaker 7: But no, no, no, no, F one f five, watch if everybody when I when I when I first saw the trailer, I thought it was him.
Speaker 2: Now, dude, there's no way, there's no way this movie.
Speaker 4: It might not be a great movie, it will be entertaining, it'll be worth going to the movie.
Speaker 2: I want to go see it. I want to see you want to see it? Yeah, I want to see it. You keep talking about it. I will say.
Speaker 5: What sucks about My least favorite part about being a parent.
Speaker 2: Is me and a man? Me and a man?
Speaker 4: No is uh is you cannot watch a movie. There's no movies being watched anymore. Like by the time you put the kid to bed, you have time for one hour long episode of television, and then you might start the second episode and you watch half of it.
Speaker 5: And then you go, we should go to bed, right, what are we doing at them?
Speaker 2: But just wait? But now is your wife awake for that? Because mine just is like, yeah, we should definitely watch something, and I go, no, she watches.
Speaker 4: She has a hard time sleeping, and I don't like if when I hit the pillow, I'm usually out right.
Speaker 2: This is news.
Speaker 5: I'm on a lot of medication now, you know, so it makes me tired.
Speaker 2: This is the way.
Speaker 4: So by the end of the day, I'm I'm out baby, once my head hits allow and she can't fall asleep. So we essentially have to go to bed at the same time. So she her, you make her you're going i'mber, But hey, sweetheart, we're going to bed because if I try to stay up, she won't.
Speaker 2: She's like, I can't go.
Speaker 4: To sleep unless we're going to bed. No, she does that to me. I'm like a little fucking kept dog dude. I'm like, she's like, we.
Speaker 3: Have to go to bed because Adam, adam, we're going to bed.
Speaker 4: If I stay up late and watch a movie or something, then as soon as I get into bed, she's such a light sleeper, I'll wake her ass up and she's like Adam.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't care the games going in overtime, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to go, We're going to bed.
Speaker 5: We haven't run into that luckily.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you're not gonna watch movies for quite a while. How long when new movies come back.
Speaker 3: And then when you do start watching movies, you're gonna watch the same movies every morning. And it's either gonna be Ninja Turtles two or Frozen two and you're gonna watch them every morning. But it's kind of cool because remember when we were in ninety ninety four. Yeah, dude, Ninja Turtles you gotta get that. And two is Frozen two is manly in some ways, or you know what, let him, let let your boy, Let your boy watch.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna only shop. I'm only gonna show him. I'm only going to show him that. The the clip that Disney just said, the that they're they're cutting from the movie, what was it it was in I think it was in Mulan.
Speaker 5: It's at the end of the movie. And of Mulan.
Speaker 4: They have a scene where like the han are saying like this is how you be a man, or like toughen you up like a man or something and Disney just released a statement saying they're cutting it from the movie on Disney Plus because it no longer stands for the values of today and we wish we would have never put it in the movie.
Speaker 2: I'm a dude.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're gonna just have that on repeat.
Speaker 2: I'm only going to show him that. I'm only going to show him that, dude, mulan, Okay, fair enough. Yeah, hey, fro he can watch Rose at the boy wants to watch Rosen, let him watch from Yeah, he can watch Frozen. I don't care if he watches Frozen. I'm totally kidding Blake the scientists in Secret of the News. He's a good actor. He he r I p. Yeah, he just died a few years ago. I remember looking him up and being like, damn, he just died. Oh he has.
Speaker 3: Record topic on my on my group text. He's he was in Star Trek. He was like, he's a very good actor, very good so we can give him flowers.
Speaker 2: I think that that's my favorite thing about movies is watching like something like Secret of the Euze and seeing that guy and being like, damn, everybody just had to do a gig every once in a while.
Speaker 3: He jumps off the screen. He jumps off the screen. You're like, this guy knows how to act.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're like, how'd they get this guy? And you go, well, that guy probably got divorced that year and was like, God damn it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: You know, like they talked about, is it a who's who's the dude from Michael Caine? Right, Michael Caine. Somebody was like, hey, you did Joel's fool. What's a real heaping pile of shit? And he was like, yeah, I bought my mama house with Jaw's for money. I don't like the movie, but it was a good time and bought my mama house. Well.
Speaker 4: He also Michael ca the best. He also said, like, how do you choose a movie? He goes, I look, I look at the log line exterior Hawaii.
Speaker 2: I'm in if it.
Speaker 4: Says exterior Alaska.
Speaker 2: Michael, I love Michael. And then they just they do what they do. Wherever they are, they're bringing it. They're doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the best version of themselves in every movie.
Speaker 3: There's I'm gonna I'm gonna let you have the floor after this. But uh, that dude from Ghostbusters to right now. Shut up the judge. You might want to shout him out. He just passed away a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 3: This is another glue guy. This is a young man you're watching this movie. There's just a guy that he just never forget these performances.
Speaker 2: And it's not he's a lion of the screen.
Speaker 3: It's just insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the judge from Ghostbusters to who just crushes because he's like the pissed off guy and he makes the coolest scene buz or whatever they call this line, Scolari Brothers or whatever. Yeah, he gave him the chair Scalary Brothers come back. But like he's also in scarface, Like I don't know that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: He's just awesome. Because character actors make me fucking so stoked to be part of the business. Yeah, I'm like, he's so good.
Speaker 4: Those character actors were so fun that where they were able to just do a bunch of small parts in these big movies that that stick with you and they crush.
Speaker 2: And they crush in everything. Remember all the old ladies of the eighties and nineties who kept being in cool movies, being like I'm skateboarding, and then they'd be in the next one and you'd be like that old lady's always good and the one who had the one who was Sandler's mom.
Speaker 3: In uh yeah yeah, Gilmour's.
Speaker 2: The most legendary one.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was in everything.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. She was in everything, and she always crushed.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, who was grandmother, right, his grand.
Speaker 2: Different woman, different woman exactly, because I wonder like because then you also go like, well, did she just start acting when she was like fifty or sixty or seventy. No, she was probably some fucking hot ass babe in her twenties who had like a slew of movies. Raiz, your kids came back crushed. Whatever the journey is, It's always interesting to me.
Speaker 3: It is really cool.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I like seeing those character actors where you look back at their old work and they were like with like John Wayne in like a western in like the forties or fifties.
Speaker 2: Or they start in a movie. They started in many movies, and then they just weren't. They just didn't become a movie star, and so then they got kind of like into TV or whatever. The fuck the case is like William Atherton, who was in like Sugarland Express, Steven Spielber, a huge movie great actor, starred in that then just wasn't a movie star. But dude, Diehard and Ghostbusters had to.
Speaker 4: Do Workaholics unfortunately, and then and then yeah, I only fell down the wrung to where he did an episode of work.
Speaker 2: Oh they hang on a second, hang on, William mathis die Hard unbelievable in that, Ghostbusters unbelievable and bio Dome thank you, Like, yeah, this is a guy, one of them who every time is a guy so good.
Speaker 4: I just read it was some some like critic and I was reading some dumb thing that I shouldn't even been reading. But he it said like, this was one of the worst movies ever. This is right up there with Biodome. And then as soon as I read that, I was like, well, now I can't take anything you say serious.
Speaker 2: You're obsolete.
Speaker 4: Yeah you don't, you know nothing, because maybe this movie that you say is the worst movie since Biodome.
Speaker 2: I want it to be.
Speaker 4: If it's as bad as Biodome, it might be one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 3: I hope it's that bad. I hope it's as bad as I hope it's that bad.
Speaker 2: Another example of a movie I remember seeing and then being like, well, that guy seems pretty cool, and then realizing this is a person who has had a crazy career. Was big top pee wee starring obviously Paul Rumins, but Chris Christofferson, yes, and be like, oh, this guy seems pretty cool, and then when you go, oh, he was like the biggest movie star of the seventies and a huge musician.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was like a huge musician as well.
Speaker 2: And like popular, but also like a man of the people type guy.
Speaker 4: I remember Kyle would always say that he looked like Chris Christofferson.
Speaker 2: Do you remember this Blake?
Speaker 4: He would like claim Chris Christofferson, And I was always like, I don't know, dude, he looked like he looked.
Speaker 2: Like Chris chrisco Chrisferson.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I don't know, man, We'll give it to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might as well. Yeah, I look like Mark. We have we have our people, Blake. Who's your who's your guy?
Speaker 3: Uh bb yeah there it is nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's your guy. I look like where the wild things are? Moss?
Speaker 6: Who do you look like that? You don't look like but you're like kind of you guys, tell me.
Speaker 3: Looks like a Scars guard. It looks like a Scars guard fell off a trap.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could be a Scars guard.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're like the sixth brother that people forgot about.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I'm here too.
Speaker 4: Also, Dad, they start weeding out the jeans a little bit.
Speaker 2: They had their h I'll go back to Sweden. Yeah. No.
Speaker 4: What it is is that the dad, like or the mom, stepped away with someone and then Durst came and you're like, yeah, I guess their brothers.
Speaker 2: I see it. Yeah, and he always goes and he always makes sure he goes. And I'm also proud of you too. I'm really you could just stand back while I stand with my stable of movie stars. Sound you go? You're cool too? Always? Can you and hold this? Actually hold everyone? Give you them, take the phones, go start the car.
Speaker 4: Any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams?
Speaker 2: H wow, I'm really thinking about it.
Speaker 5: And would you like to give you were going to give flowers to someone?
Speaker 3: Flowers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blake, you said me? Yeah, I think he said no, flowers is what he was trying to, uh make sure to know.
Speaker 5: Well, he was dead, So didn't you just die? This person just died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the guy from Ghostbusters too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you want to say his name or you just want to say no clue, I have no clue.
Speaker 5: Oh it's here in the chat.
Speaker 4: Todd puts it in the chat Harris you Lars you Lin?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here as well then, And I would like to apologize to Harris Ellen, because you should be a household name.
Speaker 2: Rip my friend.
Speaker 4: Well, if you click on the link, which I know you won't, it says another one of those frustratingly nameless but omnipresent and talented faces of stage, film and television, chameleon like player, Harris you he's.
Speaker 3: Great, man.
Speaker 2: And by the way, go ahead. I just I love it. No, I just I just love it. I just love it because then when you get to work with some of these guys, you're like, you're like, yo, man, I used to watch Darryl every morning or whatever the fuck it.
Speaker 3: Was, and you don't even have to watch Ghostbusters two. You should. It's very good, I underage. That's the other thing I wanted to get to about, like sequels, but that might be a better sequel than the first. The first is very good.
Speaker 5: But I just it's just like pitch perfect too, and pitch perfect.
Speaker 3: It hit me at the right time. It hit me at the right time as a youngster.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 3: But I will say that you don't even have to watch the movie. Just go YouTube the scene because you can watch that whole scene in the courtroom.
Speaker 2: The dude is fucking lights out. Dude, Harris Ut' you're legendary.
Speaker 3: You're coming on fire.
Speaker 2: Maybe and Blake maybe for the board pull something from there.
Speaker 5: Okay, you make it come on fire next week.
Speaker 2: My bad.
Speaker 3: I kind of fell asleep at the w and is.
Speaker 2: There a better I just love when Bill Murray there's like a he's not he's like on the stand and he's being deposed or whatever, and the female lawyer comes up to him and like presses him and then he puts his hand on hers and says kitten, and she's like Jesus Christ, like fucking Peter Vankman, you dog.
Speaker 3: It's a great scene.
Speaker 2: He can't help himself. But the whole thing is great.
Speaker 3: Everything about it explains everything.
Speaker 2: When dan Ackroy goes like we're getting under the table, yeah, it's the best.
Speaker 3: Watch it YouTube it now, guys.
Speaker 5: Brother, your guys' ability to remember movies is is I mean my.
Speaker 3: Snapchat brain that scene specifically, it's because of.
Speaker 2: That guy too.
Speaker 4: I think it's only missus doubtfire that I can remember the entire movie.
Speaker 3: Well, miss doubt.
Speaker 2: Fire, burned at the stake, Bully.
Speaker 4: That had to have been ninety four or five, right, missus Douper, that's a great question, Toddy, missus.
Speaker 3: Doubtfire, this is doubt fire. Pull it up up, missus doubtfire.
Speaker 5: Pull it Todd ninety three, ninety three.
Speaker 2: I do you know? Can I here's my here's my TakeBack. Can I do a take back? Then? Sure, there's a large part. There's a large part of me it's chucking, chunking. Am I what part? I know?
Speaker 3: What part you're not talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, start it again. There's a large part of me, not that part obviously, Uh that we need another four inches that wishes I watched Robin Williams movies and enjoyed them like you guys do, because he does. It's just it's it's it's hard. It's hard for me to want. I want to you know, I'm gonna cheer you on at this point, you know what you are.
Speaker 4: You are a few years older than us, and I think and you have older brothers instead of younger brothers, and you had no one to show you the way the young ways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you probably weren't there when Jumanji was really in your wheelhouse. And Jumanji set it off even before that though, Aladdin the genie Like, No, Jumanji didn't set it all for me.
Speaker 2: I just didn't. I'm trying to think of, like no, but you know what I remember, so you know what it was. Not it was, but like I remember seeing the movie Toys in the theater and being like a holy fuck, Yeah this is worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's by far, but I'm about now because it's dude, it's a very terrible movie, but surreal and I mean and his Aladdin was also my favorite animated movie. It still is, I think my favorite animated movie.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: He absolutely crushes as as a as a guy who does a lot of voiceover wor yes, and they allow you to improv quite a bit in voiceover. Uh, he is just on fucking fire And you're like, oh, there's no way the writers wrote that speech for him.
Speaker 2: He just went off course not but then you see Will Smith do it? You go, I guess everyone can do it, Okay, I mean you got two more wishes? Wow, dude, what was his real? I mean hook?
Speaker 3: I Hook is unreal, But I think you have a childhood memory of that.
Speaker 2: I've got a complicated I've got a complicated relationship with Hook. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You I think that fucked you up, bro, because Hook also was like it just cemented fucking classic.
Speaker 2: What is his? What's Robin Williams's biggest banger?
Speaker 4: I mean missus doubtfire probably Goodwill hunting. Well, good Will hunting, sure, but he's not the star of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's a whole different thing.
Speaker 4: Harry as Arms, Well, then it's missus doubtfire missus Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, birdcage. I never saw a bird cage?
Speaker 3: But what was before good morning Vie, Hello Vietnam?
Speaker 2: What's it called? It's good good morning Vietnam. I had that trailer on the Predator VHS for sure, but never saw.
Speaker 3: You want to know his late one twenty four hour photo off the it's.
Speaker 5: One hour photo feature one hour, yeah.
Speaker 4: Hour would be kind of saw like a regular turnaround fucking thing sucks?
Speaker 2: And was he the bad guy in Insomnia? My crazy.
Speaker 3: Yep, you're right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like yeah, early on, I was just put off by I don't know what movie. We'll google it and i'll come back next week. I promise. Okay, guys, I promise