Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty. I'm Strong and je and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: In the days after our report aired, CNN started talking to people in the city of hamps who told us that his real name is in fact Salama Mohammed Salama. He is reportedly a lieutenant in the Air Force Intelligence Directorate. He's accused of extorting and harassing people. And we have now been able to corroborate the information, and it's clear that far from being an ordinary guy as he presented himself to be, he was a part of Bashar al Assad's brutal regime who somehow found himself in prison. We are continuing to dig, obviously, and as of this moment, we have not been able to contact Salama himself. Stories take unexpected turns. We continue to report them, you know, without fear or favor, but it is immensely challenging in this environment, and I think we need to be transparent about that.
Speaker 3: Good for you, I mean the unexpected turn of you liberated one of the worst human beings on earth.
Speaker 4: Hey, we free to torturous monster and claimed it was a beautiful humanitarian moment.
Speaker 1: These things happen.
Speaker 3: I'm just looking at this picture. I just saw up until the fall of Bushar al Asad's regime, no drones were allowed to fly over Damascus's ancient city, the old part of Damascus, which is the oldest continually inhabited city.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and while reporting on the rebels takeover of serious, CBS News captured rare footage, So you've got footage over that area for the first time in fifty years maybe ever, which is really kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: I look forward to looking that. But that reminds me.
Speaker 3: So I'm reading this book about Iraq and Saddam Hussein called the Achilles Heel or something like that. But anyway, Saddam and Assad hated each other. They hated each other more than they hated Jews, as both of them agreed at one point, which is really saying something.
Speaker 1: They hated just standard in the Middle East more than they hated Israel.
Speaker 3: And so the whole thing is fascinating our relationship with the Middle East, and it's one of the reasons I'm like in this book is just the way we've done it in the past and the way we're likely to do it in the future. Like, for instance, in this particular section of the book, Donald Rumsfeld, this is nineteen eighty two, Donald Rumsfeld. Yeah, that Donald Rumsfeld is in Iraq, sitting on a couch talking to Sadam Hussein in nineteen eighty two, trying to convince Sadam Hussein to take our CIA photos to help him in his war against Iran. Sadam who doesn't trust us. He thinks we're trying to pull the old TRICKERU or something like that. We're actually trying to help him because we're on his side versus Iran, just because we hate Iran so much. But yeah, freaking Rumsfeld sitting there having cigars with Sadam Hussein in nineteen eighty two. I mean, man, the future they were going to have that they didn't know about. They're horrific, bloody war with Iran. Yeah, and we were overlooking the fact that Sadam Hussein had already gassed the Iranians and built very soon the largest, most sophisticated chemical weapons facility on Earth, better than Russia had, better than we had, better than anybody had on the planet. Yeah, so he did have weapons of mass destruction certainly at one point. Oh yeah, any who has a parting gift because Sadam was like trying to leverage more help against a sad because he hated a SOD so much in Syria, and we hated Syria too, so our big enemies were we called, I think Reagan called Syria the bad boy of the Middle East, and we hated Iran in Syria and sat and wanted to help on that. He gave as a parting gift to Rumsfeld when he left a video, and it was a poorly put together obviously edited, but tried to make it look like so it had pictures of Ashar al Assad laughing and applauding, then it skipped to people strangling puppies, and then back to a stem minute. Then you got to give her a trigger warning or I know, I know, but so they edited a SOD clapping and laughing people stringing puppetisn't back to asad to try to make.
Speaker 1: It look like he was a guy who applauded.
Speaker 3: And laughed at strangling puppies, and Asadom apparently thought we wouldn't catch on.
Speaker 4: But it was an edit or something like that. I got, Lord, it's surreal, isn't it? And incredibly trumpled.
Speaker 3: And Rumsfeldt looked at that. I mean when they got back then I Sayshwake, what the hell? What are we dealing with here?
Speaker 1: Oh? My lord, that is surreal. I know.
Speaker 3: The Middle East is so crazy, always has been, may always be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any region run by religious fanaticism is going to be nuts.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Change of tone and direction here to domestic policy. Perhaps you heard the news. I had several people bring this up in real life to me yesterday. Aurora, Colorado police detained fourteen suspects Tuesday after officers responded to a report of a home invasion with weapons.
Speaker 1: This happened at the edge at Loude.
Speaker 3: This has at one apartment complex. Remember what Martha radd had said to JD. Vans there's one apartment complex and Jad said exactly how many apartment complexes need to be taken over by violent gangs before that.
Speaker 1: Is in gangs? Right?
Speaker 4: But before your concerned, Martha, I was going to bring that up.
Speaker 1: We should ask for the clip.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was an astounding moment in media complicity and dishonesty and unbelievable. It's only one apartment complex in suburban Colorado that you know, a person could pause there and consider for a minute what sort of bias and unwillingness to report anything that would tend to reinforce any of your opponents, you know, policies or ideas. You'd have to be practically fanatical well and so not self serving.
Speaker 3: From the Martha at its point of view, you helped get Trump elected. Most people, a lot of people who saw that, at least like in the echo chamber, because they didn't watch it live, because I didn't watch your stupid shows. That helped Trump get more votes because people are like, what.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about, pretending that it's not a big deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and seriously, I mean, anybody who listens to the show knows I'm vehemently against the DEI, the neo Marxist stuff, the radical gender theory, stuff like that. But if somebody brought to my attention, or brought to our attention actual racism, like on a college campus, do you think we would you know, pooh PuO it or tut tutt or say well it's just one guy who was beaten down or something. No, we'd say it's awful, it's despicable. How nuts do you have to be if there's an armed home invasion by Venezuelan illegal gangs taking over apartment complexes, that you say it's just one complex, you're freaking nuts. Anyway, back to Aurora police, So, just before two thirty in the morning, cops responded to a report of an armed home invasion involving a stabbing and a kidnapping, ended up arresting thirteen males from possibly three females. On this this horrend this crime that I believe city council member Danielle Jurinsky describes here. I'll fill in Andy blank. She leaves sixty. Michael, We'll go from there.
Speaker 5: I am tired of this being portrayed as just another gang in Aurora. This is so heinous. This is a whole different level, and I am tired of it. I've been called a liar, I've been told this was in my imagination. This has been downplayed and people are suffering. And I will not be silenced on this issue.
Speaker 6: Roll on, Michael, this is unfortunately not something that you want to be able to say. I told you so, on but I told you so, and nobody wanted to listen to me. This very much turned into political theater leading up to the presidential election, and many people have suffered.
Speaker 4: So the first bit of audio there was for a press conference she did. The second was an interview with Fox and Friends, and I will just tell you briefly. A couple was at home in their apartment when thirteen to sixteen gang members entered it at eight forty five in the evening. Investigators say the suspects moved the victims to another apartment building on the property, where they were threatened, bound, and assaulted. An adult male sustained a non threatening stab wound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't go too fast by that.
Speaker 3: Imagine gang members show me your and moving you to another room. You'd think you were gonna die. I get to another apartment, it would be just, oh.
Speaker 4: My god, said the police chief. The victims were held against their will. They were bound, both the male and the female. They were pistol whipped, they were beaten, they were victimized, they were terrorized. Other folks are using the term torture, and of course obviously that's appropriate. During the time they were held, the police Chief, Todd Chamberlain said, the suspects went to the victim's apartment and burglarized and took over that apartment, taking items of value that belonged to the victims. Tell you what, you can take anything you want. Stop torturing me.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: The fact that the Tops, God bless them, say we're going to get everybody involved, the.
Speaker 3: Fact that these gangs think they can do that in the United States is so troubling.
Speaker 4: And they've got Martha Radditts and ABC News and others trying to soft pedal it. Good lord, next clip, Michael, back to Danielle Jerinski.
Speaker 6: This isn't just assault, This isn't just fistfights. This is absolute torture what some of these people have been going through. And once the Americans were moved out of the complex, this is the most vulnerable population left. These are other migrants who some of them don't even really realize where they are. They were simply dropped off in the middle of the night in some cases.
Speaker 1: And finally, sixty three Michael, yesterday.
Speaker 6: The police response to these two victims was huge. The police presence in this neighborhood right now is huge.
Speaker 1: He has made.
Speaker 6: Clear that we will not stand for this. It is a new day in the Aurora place to go this.
Speaker 3: You can't import new cultures by the thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of millions, and not have it change your culture. Obviously, the math doesn't work on that.
Speaker 1: And our greatest strength is not diversity. That was a lie.
Speaker 4: That was a greeting card level dopey claim. Diversity is fine, it's a challenge and a good thing in a lot of different ways. But our greatest strength is unity. By far, your greatest strength is diversity. That's one of the stupidest thing that's ever been said. And shared values are at the heart of what I'm saying. You have to have shared values. And if you have young gang members brought up in communist Venezuela where law andlorder has broken down, you got a strong man dictator. The only way to make it on the streets is to be tougher and faster and more vicious than the next guy. And then you bring them into the United States. You think they share your values? Do you, Martha?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. It's a highly troubling story.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of stories that are going to be giant next year. Trump tax cuts, that battle, the doge battle, and the deportation program that is going to start like on day one. The media is going to work really hard to give you the most sympathetic stories to their standpoint that they possibly can of. You know, innocent, decent, hardworking people being kicked out of the country.
Speaker 4: But it was convicted of Jaywalkie in nineteen ninety five. Right, they'll pick out the one sympathetic case.
Speaker 3: But if the Trump crowd can do a good job at getting to actual criminals and boot them out of the country, it's gonna make him pretty popular.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Start with scumbags. Nobody's going to object.
Speaker 3: Right, We've got a great text on somebody who invented a new word. I would like to get to Webster's dictionary because I deal with it all the time, among other things. On the way, stay here, arm Strong.
Speaker 7: Apparently, according to a new poll, Americans are over Christmas traditions. One tradition that a lot of people are ready to shake up is the holiday meal, evidently, with many people saying that this year they want burgers.
Speaker 1: Instead of turkey.
Speaker 7: But I got to ask, if we eat burgers on Christmas, what are we going to eat on the fourth of July? This just throws off the whole festive food calendar. I can't eat burritos on our bor day. It's not just burgers. Forty four percent of responding say they want pizza, thirty eight percent said tacos, and thirty four percent said Chinese takeout. Yes, that thirty four percent also celebrates Christmas by watching a movie and then lighting Hanukka candles.
Speaker 3: I think that's breakdown the American family stuff. The people don't care about traditions. But anyway, I don't want to get caught up on that. Somebody on the text line reminded us that Martha Raddits's phrasing to JD Vance about the Aurora, Colorado thing was it was a handful of apartment buildings, she said to JD. And he said, how many would it have to be before you'd be concerned? Which is a good response. We got this text a word that should be in the dictionary. I've dealt with this recently. Packaging frustrating instead of packaging. Packaging frustration felt when trying to open a plastic sealed product. Also response to cutting yourself with a box cutter, opening a plastic clamshell or blister pack that is impossible to open, or cutting yourself with the plastic itself, which is sharp as a nice There needs to be a tool. I'm surprised somebody hasn't invented a tool, like a really safe tool, like a safety says or something that easily cuts through that stuff so you can get out your floonnaise. The other day is get out flownase for my allergies. The packaging was since on that.
Speaker 1: Because of thieves, mostly.
Speaker 3: Because of thieves, because that tiny little bottle is like twenty five bucks or something, so they put it in the big, giant plastic so it's a little harder to you know, jab it in your pants or whatever so you can steal it.
Speaker 1: Well, they got to make them big as a milk jug.
Speaker 3: Then it's going to be interesting to see how this plays out. New York is going to do kind of what California is doing, and that is starting to crack down on the mentally ill or put them in some sort facility help help them.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll see how it turns out. I hope you're right.
Speaker 3: Specifically, following a string of horrifying subway attacks, May Eric Adams dramatically expanded the city's ability to do involuntarily commit New Yorkers with chronic and untreated mental illness. City workers can now immediately hospitalize people who refuse treatment even if they don't pose a clear and present danger to themselves or others. So I'm not exactly sure what kind of judgment call goes on in there. I don't have a problem with this, by the way, but I'm not sure what kind of judgment call is being made by somebody.
Speaker 1: It's probably not as sharp as you hope.
Speaker 3: They are, whether or not they ought to be committed involuntarily even though they're posing no danger to themselves or others at the moment.
Speaker 1: This is one of those.
Speaker 4: Things because obviously we agree it's gone way too far in the other direction, and what you can get completely looney tunes people and junkies running around. They can't take care of themselves, they're a danger, et cetera, et cetera. There is no perfect way to do this. I think we just as a society have to say, all right, look, we're going to scrutinize whatever programs we have all the time to make sure people's rights are protected. There's no perfect way to do this, so don't look for it perfect. This is the perfect example of the perfect being the enemy of the good. We've got to get all these mental ill people off the streets. You think it's doing them a favor by letting them starve, and you robbed and abused and be cold on this streets.
Speaker 1: What the hell? By the way, I didn't get to this story.
Speaker 3: I'll have to later the NYC homeless shelters who are taking massive salaries for the people who run them at taxpayer expense.
Speaker 1: Of course, Armstrong and Getty, I love this song, but it's a great song and it's.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a heartbreak song that just happened to happen around Christmas time, quite the same as the theme of most Christmas song.
Speaker 1: I don't know, right, Yeah, I see your point. I want to get this story, hun before we moved on to the main thing.
Speaker 3: I'm sure this is true in lots of different places, including California, where my tax money goes to die, But in New York City, where they're throwing lots of money at the homeless problem, like they are all over the place. Hey, a new report showed a whole bunch of people that are running the homeless shelters are giving themselves massive salaries. Yeah, top executors, executives of taxpayer funded groups running the city's homeless shelters gave themselves some massive salaries, and some of the nonprofits still haven't reported their pay A new report revealed nonprofits aheah nonprofit except for me.
Speaker 4: Again, We've explained that before. Yes, we have a nonprofit. Jack earns a salary of two point three million dollars. I take Fridays off, so I earn a salary of one point nine million dollars. But don't worry, we don't make any profits.
Speaker 3: City Hall in New York is scrambling to make changes to its provider compliance process.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was the problem.
Speaker 3: There was a mistake with the provider compliance process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the CPP is a little out of line. We're working to realign our.
Speaker 3: CPP after what has turned out to be an embarrassing report from the Department of Investigations exposed inflated salaries. Nepotism. Does nepotism have to be family members? Are going to be friends? That specifically mean family members?
Speaker 1: Good question. I always assume means family members too. Do not know for certain either way, it's horrifying. So you're hiring you or your.
Speaker 3: Kids, or your wife or whatever to also get in on the deal and a lack of competitive bidding in the city shelter contracting process. You morons in blue cities and blue states who are willing to just throw money at tear jerker problems like the homeless, or puppies or whatever the hell it is without any follow through because you trust that the other people care about this as much as you do and won't waste a dime. They're just gonna do what's best. You're safe, stupid.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just I don't know how you how you last past being eight years old.
Speaker 4: I know they think with their hearts and their egos and not with their heads.
Speaker 1: It makes me insane. Thirteen of the ages because they get my money.
Speaker 3: Thirteen of the eighty seven shelters haven't provided their executive's compensation.
Speaker 1: I wonder why.
Speaker 3: I wonder why they don't want to provide that anyway, Actually getting to some of them. In one instance, the chief executive of a shelter provided a provider paid himself because it was his decision on how much he got paid A million dollars a year. How much do you think I ought to make? I think I've decided I'm worth a million dollars a year.
Speaker 4: You know me, I work very hard, and I have been very impressed with my performance this year, and I'm going to give me a raise.
Speaker 3: Almost entirely funded by city taxes. By the way, this report says the president and CEO of some other group acronym you've never heard of received more than seven hundred thousand dollars. Uh. Here's somebody who had made nine hundred and sixteen thousand dollars two years ago. Some of the nonprofits enhanced senior executives pay by contracting to other companies they own.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, double dealing. Anyway, there's a bunch of examples of this. It's it's all the same.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, those no bid contracts weren't awarded at random. They were awarded to their friends, their cronies, and themselves obviously.
Speaker 1: God dang it.
Speaker 3: And when you try to do anything about this, like doge, you know, an evil, mean capitalist is going to come in and take away government jobs.
Speaker 4: Or you're trying to balance the budget on the backs of the homeless or society's most vulnerable. And why don't you tell you what those who sip who sup at the government trough, they're skilled at defending what they do and putting everybody on the back foot. They're good at it.
Speaker 3: Why don't you liberals, progressives who care so much about these things more than I do.
Speaker 1: You're probably a better person than me for caring about these things.
Speaker 3: Why don't you get more upset than even me when you find out somebody is getting a million dollars who could certainly do that job for two hundred thousand dollars or whatever it ought to pay, as opposed to the money going to actually help the homeless.
Speaker 1: You should be more upset than me.
Speaker 4: They find it impossible to process the world in that way. It's just it's all about servicing their ego and being in favor of the right things so they can wave the flag of look at me, I'm politically correct, I'm part of the gang. I'm part of the group. Look at my rainbow flag. The rest of it's galling, absolutely galling. So lost the election big time. And on that topic, we played some audio Van Jones earlier. He said this big panel that the New York Times puts on, and he said a couple of really interesting things, pointing out that the mainstream has become fringe in the media, and the quote unquote friends the world of proadcasting, for instance, has become the mainstream much bigger.
Speaker 1: Then.
Speaker 4: He also pointed out that Trump is not an idiot. He's smarter than me. And you look, he beat us here, he beat us there, he beat beat us everywhere. To paraphrase doctor Seussan. Anyway, he goes on, Michael, we'll start with ninety two and go from there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a reckoning inside the Democratic Party. Kama Harris promised us freedom. Well, she delivered it to us because now we're free from having to run anything in Washington, d C. That's not what we were signing out for us.
Speaker 4: What we got. I thought that was pretty funny. And then he makes an excellent point in the next clip.
Speaker 8: And I hope the party take the chance to look at the fact that we pushed all our rebels out of this party. We had a rebellion in our party in twenty sixteen. It was called Bernie Sanders. You had a rebellion in your party in twenty sixteen it was called Donald Trump, your rebel one, our rebel lost. And then since then the rebels in our party been pushed out. RFK was a rebel inside of our party. He wanted to run against Joe Biden fair and square, the DNC wouldn't let him.
Speaker 1: Pushed him out.
Speaker 8: You can walk down the list.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 8: Elon Musk was a Andrew Young Democrat four years ago.
Speaker 1: He's out.
Speaker 8: You can walk down the list. Joe Rogan was very favorable toward Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: He was a Bernie guy. He's out.
Speaker 8: So there's something that's happened in this party where the rebels in this party no longer feel like they have a place, and we've got to be able to talk about that stuff.
Speaker 3: Honestly, Wow, that's really interesting that that happened. I mean, there's no denying that happened. But at the same time, the old guard, the entrenched Democratic Party cater's the Bernie wing so much that they can't win elections.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: It's a weird set of contradictions. I'll tell you this though. There are a couple of big time factors that will determine like the next elections obviously, but one of them absolutely in that top tier is does the Democrat Party listen to Van Jones. If they do, they will be in a much much better place. I suspect that they won't. So another factor because he was right about all this. But another factor, and Michael, I'm looking at the next two clips ninety four ninety five, is that they ran this check.
Speaker 9: The true test of our commitment is weather in the face of an obstacle, do we throw up our hands or do we roll up our sleeves and as we approach?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 4: She that is a motivational speech from middle school class.
Speaker 3: She dropped that line. And that wasn't just like the build up to the line. That was the line. And she paused, She's like.
Speaker 1: Huh, how about that?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Or do we roll up our sleeves? Did you hear that? That was some shizzle right there. That's a raw, raw speech appropriate for twelve year olds. Wow. So she's there's more.
Speaker 3: What is the effect when incompetent people don't know they're incompetent?
Speaker 4: That's what she mean in Kruger effect, That's what she is. Yeah, she doesn't know that none of these things.
Speaker 1: Land is brilliant to anyone else.
Speaker 4: All right, but she's had her mediocrity reinforced for various reasons throughout her career.
Speaker 1: Willie. I know next clip, Michael.
Speaker 9: And I ask you to remember the context in which you exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that.
Speaker 4: As hilarious as she is inspiring Camala Harrius, Harius Harris and then rents the writ's previous. I think he's right. This will be the final clip, Michael.
Speaker 10: It's one thing for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. You know, the entire premise of their campaign was totally rejected. Their entire basis of their campaigns, that Trump's a threat to democracy, Trump Trump, Trump, everything about Trump and was totally rejected. So being out of touch is one thing. Staying out of touch is another. And that's and that's even worse. So all of these pardons, all this nonsense that they've that they're perpetrating on the American people, it's it's it's front and center selling the border wall, continuing to snub the American people.
Speaker 1: It's astonishing.
Speaker 4: Her campaign saying yes, she lost only because of misogyny, sexism in America. I hope they listened to her and not Van Jones.
Speaker 3: I am i'm uh. I guess I'm a pessimist in that like if the team my sports team wins, I barely can enjoy the championship before it settles in. This is the high mark it's downhill from here. I mean, we can't we can't continue to be this good. You know, we'll lose play blah blah. And I'm like that. And I feel that way about the whole Republicans versus Democrats, because the Republican Party, the MAGA part of it anyway, is as high as it's ever going to be, and the Democrats are such a low I assume they're going to get their act together and dig out of this.
Speaker 1: At this point. I mean, it's just astonishing how.
Speaker 3: Low they're I was trying to find this graph I came across yesterday that was just another example. It was how many states, almost every single state Joe Biden is in the negative in terms of approval rating, like like all but like two states in the whole country. I mean, they're just that party is down, down, down, and should be. They earned it. Oh yeah, But I have to assume that that the rebuild in some way with the vangel of the world understand or not. Go ahead, Listen to Bernie, listen to Elizabeth, make commonly your standard beer again. Put Ac in charge, in charge, and things continue to read Twitter all day long.
Speaker 1: Make that your party.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Yeah, continue to press the radical crap in.
Speaker 1: Our nation's schools.
Speaker 3: Continue to run candidates who put pronouns on their name, placard at the debate and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Just keep doing it. Knock yourself. Yeah, m.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm old and bitter enough to have heard the pronouncements of the death of one party or the other multiple times. They do find a way of reassessing and retooling, and which is gitting back into power.
Speaker 3: Which is, for all the criticism of the two party system, that is the way it works. They do retool, they become different things and.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think anybody with an ounce of realism in their veins or bones, wherever you keep your realism.
Speaker 1: Perhaps stuck between the cheek and gum, I don't know. I use it pository well to each their owne. You're gonna feel a little pressure.
Speaker 4: But anybody with any realism understands if the Republican Party were unopposed, we became a one party country, they would become monsters in about five minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suitcase my realism. Oh boy, sneak it in. Uhh, when's vacation? Stunned, Michael?
Speaker 4: Is it this Friday? Tell me it's this Friday. We get started in ten minutes.
Speaker 1: If you're want we all finish strong. Next time strong. We like this song so much we're gonna play it again.
Speaker 3: The whole droolne conversation can be summed up here in just a few seconds here by the New Jersey Senator Kristen Gillibrand. This is the latest from a sitting US senator.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's safe or not safe because.
Speaker 1: We don't have full domain awareness. We don't know who's the the drones are.
Speaker 6: We don't know whether they're adversarial or run by a foreign entity.
Speaker 1: We don't know what their purpose is, we don't know if they're spying.
Speaker 3: So, despite all the things you've heard in the last two weeks, in the last twenty four hours particularly, there's a US senator, which is a big deal, and you'd think, as a senator from New Jersey, you could get practically anybody on the.
Speaker 1: Phone and ask the question you want to ask.
Speaker 3: And she says, we don't have any idea if they're adversarial or not, if they're domestic or foreign or dangerous, or.
Speaker 1: We have no idea of any of that. That's amazing.
Speaker 4: You know who is aware of that clip guaranteed hesiin ping and he's being told or thinking, okay, so there are enough drones there unless he's already involved in surveiling our military bass, which he is, but I don't know if it's the East Coast drone mania. But he's thinking, okay, there's so many drones. They even US senators say we have no idea, what's what, And he's like, hey, I want ten thousand drones surveiling American military basis by the end of the month, and they'll make it so we're that vulnerable.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Quick thing I came across yesterday that I either didn't know ord forgotten. I like rain sound effects when I'm trying to sleep, particularly if I'm gonna nap. YouTube there's there are so many YouTube videos of different kinds of rain, and they're awesome and they're there. Some of them are like eight hours long if you want to have it run all night long the video and all different kinds rain, like heavy rain, light rain. You want rain with wind, you want rain on a tin roof, you want rain on the cement, you want rain on trees, whatever kind of rain you want. So if you like those kind of sound effects. You don't need to buy some machine, it's just it's on your YouTube. Can they get me purple rain rain?
Speaker 1: I don't know if that would help me sleep.
Speaker 3: Reminds me that way slow living or whatever that's popular on YouTube where it's like an eight hour video of just looking out the window on a train. That's sort of stuff I've never done that. I'm too busy for that, but sounds really load for you.
Speaker 1: No, I am, actually am or are you? I think about that? Auten.
Speaker 3: I remember one time when you were raising younger kids, back when we took phone calls, you saying not having time to you didn't have time to work out, and some guy called in and said, you're just making excuses, and you got so mad at him. And that's why I feel like now I have so many days where there is not a five minute window to fit anything into period.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 4: I'll put off a two minute trip to the bathroom for an hour and a half less unless I'm gonna, you know, have somebody else pick up my kid or drop them off there or you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is fine. You could do glute crunches in the car well you wait for you, Yeah, exactly exactly. Sure, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: By while, while you're helping them with their their math homework, stand on one leg and flex your glutes.
Speaker 1: Sounds great. You're just making excuses if you're not working out the son of a bitch and find you. I'm gonna hunt you down. That's funny. I clicked on the wrong dang.
Speaker 3: How do you like my chances of swearing off baked goods as a new Year's resolution? I don't even I'm not even setting the gold doing it for a year. I'm just going to see how long I can go. But maybe that's a bad way. That's almost like giving in before I start. Well, this is a clear over under situation. It's not an if, but an over under.
Speaker 1: How Lady Picks can can get in on us? Price Picks should get in on this exactly. That's hilarious. I believe in you, Jack, Thank you Ish. I'll save my comment on that for the final thought. Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get a final thought from every one, then, wouldn't that be gay? Let's begin with with our technical director Michael Angelo. Michael, one week till Christmas, I got my last gift coming in tomorrow, and I think I'm all set, so I'm pretty happy.
Speaker 1: This is the earliest I've ever done. Oh nice, humble brag. Nobody wants to hear that. Shut up? Yeah, cool story, Michael, All right.
Speaker 4: Wow, where do you get off? Katie Green are a steam Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to add to this year and review that you guys did earlier and remind everyone that it was in June when all the women chose a bear over a man while hiking.
Speaker 1: Right rather run and enjoy having your leg chewed off, Lady Jack.
Speaker 3: A final thought for us, this is my most aggressive New Year's resolution I've ever thought of.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna swear off all big goods.
Speaker 3: I'm talking pies, cakes, donuts, cinnamon rolls, anything that other than like bread for sandwiches.
Speaker 1: And I don't actually know if I can do it, but I'm pretty committed. You're a brave little man. I congratulate you.
Speaker 4: I finally thought i'd meant to get this early on the show earlier, but I forgot your your router, your Internet router is it tp links? Selling router on Amazon has been linked to Chinese cyber attacks.
Speaker 1: O nice TP link. Remember like toilet paper, go check it when you get home.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Getdy wrapic and another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 4: So many people will thanks so little time. Go to Armstrong and giddy dot com a lot of great hot links to pick up some a g swag.
Speaker 3: I mean, for instance, I remember when Joe's New Year's resolution one year was wear better pants Like that is you know, not daunting.
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow. God bliss America. I'm strong and Getty. How many more hours am I doing this? We're just gonna keep playing? Are you sure of that? Dude? To me, that would be the reasonable rational thing to do. Uh, well down, small crack, that's ludicrous. I'm so good. You cannot talk to me that way. So let's go with a bug.
Speaker 4: Tell you what you got, the old whistling scrotum. You're gonna win some bar bets.
Speaker 1: Huh. I'll take that bet ten dollars says you can't. And that high note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty