Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Hello, Oh there are you here yet? Hey? Look at me?
Speaker 2: Where'd you?
Speaker 3: Where'd you go? We're home?
Speaker 1: Hey, look at me, We're home.
Speaker 3: Thank you. On this episode of We're Home, I'm Drew Phillips, I'm and you Mansur and this is unmedicated a d HD you. Well, the intro.
Speaker 1: We didn't really do the intro, but it's like us dancing around and it's literally the most like opposite of what we would ever do to scare people. Yeah, should we just make the intro like ten minutes long so that like it like cuts out the amount of time we have to talk?
Speaker 3: Yes, we should also try doing like a normal episode because I mean, like a normy podcast episode.
Speaker 1: That would actually be so awesome, But I don't know that would freak me out. It would be like yesterday, how we both felt like super normal and it was like scaring us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like normal people scared me.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I was going to say that, but I was scared because I don't want to offend the normal people scared, but like they scare me, like something is wrong with them.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to you. Yeah, No, Normy Core is going to come back in a very big way, very soon, specifically for me. Yeah, I'm just going to like age into like being normal pilled, and it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 1: I've been feeling that, but like normal as in like eighteen thirty five, like no technology.
Speaker 3: Victorian past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that, that's the normal to see. I'm going for, Like why do I need it? Everything I have? Like why do I need need need? Why don't I just accept what I have and like move on?
Speaker 3: I want more and more and more and more. And it's such a bad habit because I have everything I need right in front of me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you looking at me?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at your boobs. Andy.
Speaker 1: I thought you were like for once like talking about me as a person and not like a sexual Like that's impossible.
Speaker 3: To talk about to talk about a female that way.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm more than like it.
Speaker 3: Only took me five seconds of misogynistic this episode.
Speaker 1: That's a good record for you. Like usually it's like im media out the gate. You look at me and something just clicks in your head. Yesterday me and Drew had literally like the most ghostly day I think we've had in a long time.
Speaker 3: It was really crazy and it felt you know what it felt like, and I described it in the car, but it felt like we had I didn't say this, but it felt like we had taken adderall and like that that is like who we were supposed to be, Like yeah, without our like ailments, whatever is going on in our fucking brains, But like it was so dry and like we really tried. We really tried to like make it. We were like, let's go buy cactuss and be weird and like that.
Speaker 1: Still it wasn't doing it. It was just like dead silent. And also, for the first time ever, I wanted to go home so bad, but I was like, there's nothing there for me right now, and like I will probably only deteriorate faster into like oblivion and like fall into Fortnite for six hours and like fully disconnect from my.
Speaker 3: Right when you came home, you were like, oh my god, I can't wait to play Fortnite and forget I exist, And I was like, that is so fucking real.
Speaker 1: Like that is literally why I like like it so much, because I get to spend three hours not existing. And then I realized, because recently I've been better at playing with friends, but I realized I don't like playing with like friends who aren't in front of me or around me, because it feels like a lot of work to have to talk to them. And I'm like, I'm playing this game alone right now, to forget I exist, not to talk to people I know in real life because you don't exist when I'm here. Yeah, it's stop joining my party and watching me and trying to make me play with you, because I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To play with you. Yeah. How does like the chat room system work on Xbox and PlayStation? Like that? Shit doesn't make sense to me?
Speaker 1: Oh, like how they could just tap you in and out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it makes no sense. They need to add proximity chat to Fortnite.
Speaker 1: I want to hear little kids screaming. I say that, but like I don't think the mass majority of kids of people playing Fortnite anymore as kids, Like I think it's like a lot of adults.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, it's like a lot of results adults. I've been using this word so much, But it's like Fortnite's having It's like renaissance with like older people. Yea, but like yeah, I think like it's still a lot of kids though, because like that's all my nephew. You like the popular You know what's crazy is the popular kids in school and like elementary and middle school, Like they're like cool because they play video games and they play for it.
Speaker 1: That's so insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is just but that's just like.
Speaker 1: With like changed like iPhones now, like using your iPhone makes you cool, and it used to make you a loser who like wanted to get kidnapped. Yeah, like damn, well, you want to get kidnapped, You hit your.
Speaker 3: Family, want to get kidnapped.
Speaker 1: But like, but we we were literally not real yesterday. It didn't linger fully into today, but I still don't feel like as real as I usually do. And I said what I said to Dru. Like we also didn't say anything to each other because I think we were doing the thing where both of us didn't feel very good, but we weren't trying to say it because we didn't want to absorb, yeah, infect each other. But I woke up and I was like, oh, we should go to the farmer's market because we like going to the farmer's market, even though we don't really cook and there's no reason for us to be there. We just like being a part.
Speaker 3: Of the community and getting the vegetables, yeah, fruits and letting them wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just getting like two fruits each and putting them in a bowl and being like, oh, I can't wait to eat that, and then literally never eating it because we have object what it was called permanence, and we turn away from it. It doesn't exist. So you might as well have not fucking bought that fruit.
Speaker 3: We had object permanence yesterday. That's what it was. Like, what's the.
Speaker 1: Other one when you don't like lack of.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what it was like. I knew I was way too aware of my surroundings and like even trying to hold the conversation was just like far too much, and I like couldn't hear anything anybody was saying. But you know what I blame it on is fucking American DELI trying to murder me, y'all. I we went to this restaurant which is normally like it's lit as fuck, it's normally so.
Speaker 1: Good, but it's good because it's a chicken wings.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, And I I was like trying to be brave and bold and I got a fucking hamburger from a burger Yeah. And I'm not kidding when I was eating it. I was, damn, this is like I really fucking it up.
Speaker 1: Like it sat there forever because a bunch of friends were over and we were like, oh, let's like watch a movie and eat, and we were like sitting there and it took so long to like pick a movie. We didn't end up even watching a fucking movie, cause you can decide on one.
Speaker 3: It was so bad.
Speaker 1: Everyone finished our food and I looked over to Dur and he finally put something on and put it down and like opened up his burger and he was like, this is gonna taste like shit. And I looked back three minutes later and it was literally gone.
Speaker 3: I obliterated that fucking burger. And there was something in the fucking oil or the grease. I don't know what it was, but like almost immediately, my stomach started cramping, and like I was like, oh, this is just like typical, like oh, my stomach hurts every time I fucking eat food in general, Like this is just what that is. But it kept like evolving, and it literally at one point I thought like I was having like a period or something like my ovaries were like shedding or their uterine was shedding its lining or whatever, the uterine lining, and I was like about to start bleeding through my penis tip. But like I literally, I literally was sitting there and I was trying so hard not to complain because I was like, dude, like I'm always complaining about something, like can I just shut the fuck for one time? And then it started getting serious, and like I was explaining it to Mason, I was like, I like my vision started like unfocusing, and like I my eyes started wobbling. It was like really fucking scary. And then I started getting like cold sweats, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Anytime you describe your eyes wobbling, like I don't, like I've never once in my life experience that, So I.
Speaker 3: Like it was just it was a lot, and I was just like sitting there and I like started like like getting shortness of breath, and I was like, what the fuck is going on with me? And then I started getting like really fucking tired, and I was like, oh, maybe I just need to nap, And then I was just like no, cause like I don't want to ruin the vibe. And then something came over me where I like became a zombie and I was just like looking at everybody, and like I couldn't understand what people were saying, and like I didn't know what was a joke and what was serious. And I just started getting like really insecure in my head. It was like I was having a fucking green out bad trip or something. So then I just walked out of my room.
Speaker 1: Girl, you had the shroomburger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, I had the Portabello schomburger, but it was actually uh penis envy mushrooms. But I like I left the living room without saying a fucking word to anybody.
Speaker 1: Because I was like he literally disappeared. And then I was like, damn that burger got his ass. He literally just like left.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I'm just gonna go lay down for a second, like and just like recoup and then I'll be fine. And I collapse on the bed, like I literally collapse on the bed like you know dead bodies, like like when their arms are all literally me on the concrete in front of the house. When I got too drunk, and I like started like feeling better, but I still felt like shit. But it was so weird. I was like having like closed eyed hallucinations about like just like the worship possible, and I was like spiraling out of control, and like in that moment, I literally was like I should like go out there and tell them that I think I'm dying and so they can take me to the hospital. But I was like I always fucking do this, Like I'm always like I'm dying and then I fall asleep and wake up the next day and I'm fine. But for real, like I accepted death from that goddamn burger. I lay. I like laid there for probably thirty minutes, like having like hallucinations from this grease or whatever. I don't know what the fuck was going on, and then I like rose and I was like there was a moment sauce. Yeah, literally, the pink sauce. There was like a moment where I was like literally like trying to move my hands because I couldn't. I didn't know if it like had paralyzed me or something. And I think the only.
Speaker 1: Person who can put yourself into sickness just from.
Speaker 3: Thinking about it, and I like, I like literally was like trying to move my hands and I was like, oh my god, they're not moving. And then eventually like the synapses fired and it connected or some shit, and then I got under the covers because I was like, Fuck, this is bad. This is bad, and I just like kind of ruminated and had like an anxiety attack for like two hours because I was awake almost the entire time about like, oh, I'm like gonna die and they're gonna find my body in the morning and like all their shit. But no, I woke up. I really thought I was gonna die. I accepted death. I looked in the face and survived.
Speaker 1: I will say I also felt really fucking nauseous, like I like, when everybody left, I was gonna play Fortnite, but then I like felt not good, and I was like, oh when I started getting a really gnarly migraine. So I like got up and like got ready for bad and just went go lay down, and after I shoveled and everything, by the time I got to my bed, I was on the phone and I literally was like, oh my god, I'm so nauseous that speaking makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up. So I was like, I need to go, and I just hung up and like knocked out because I was like, I actually, if I stay up any longer, I'm gonna I'm gonna throw up. Also, I had to fall asleep sitting kind of like lifted up because if I laid down all the way, I felt really nauseous and like I was gonna puk everywhere. But that's also because I had chicken wings and then carvel cake. I ate like a twelve year old at a birthday party for the Mars.
Speaker 3: It was. It was really bad. And also on top of that, we ate like curry three days in a row for like every fucking meal, which like, don't get me wrong, it was fucking delicious and I would do it again. But I think that added on to it that like.
Speaker 1: The Friday pork literally two times a day for three days is probably.
Speaker 3: Like not the mess. It like coated my insides and like by Steve.
Speaker 1: But it's so yummy. And I literally would have curry again today. But yeah, we didn't feel real yesterday, and I think it's because of the food we ate, and we didn't say anything to each other. We like went, I was like, oh, let's go do this, and then like let's bring a book and read, and we read for a while, but then it was so fucking cold outside that I was like, we need to leave. And while I was driving us to the cactus store. I was like, I feel like, whoa my stnach is girls crazy? I was like, I feel too real today because I can literally feel the pebbled leather on my steering wheel, and like that's when I know like I need to like not be in this car because I literally like I am like feeling things and realizing everything around me is real.
Speaker 3: Too self aware?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like too self aware. And then I was like, it's better when I drive and I end up somewhere and I'm like, oh my god, I don't even remember getting here. Like that's what I like in my day, is like my disassociative driving. But I was like not dissociating, so I was like fully president in that moment, and I really didn't like it, and it was scaring the fuck out of me because I was like, oh my god, I can recognize every car around me and see that there are humans in it. I really like when I like get in my car and then like thirty minutes later, I'm somewhere and I'm like I don't even remember how I got here, Yeah, And that feels really good, even though like I feel like that's nagerous and it actually used to scare the fuck out of me. When I first started driving, I remember like going on my Fensta and I don't know if you remember this, but ranting because I was like, this cannot be safe, Like I've never heard of anybody have this. But when I drive, I literally don't know like what happens, but I just end up where I'm supposed to be going. And then I'm like, oh my god, Like that was an hour long drive. How do I not remember anything for that hour?
Speaker 3: Called like street hypnosis or driver's hypnosis or something like that, where like you like will wake up after five minutes of driving and not realize you were just driving for five minutes, and you're like I could have killed everybody in this car and just not have like even questioned it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally feel like I ran every red light, like I was just like tailing the car behind me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're like recording, so just try not to make sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, try not to drop the lacroix all over like everybody. See, that's why I don't give you anything. That's why I don't give you anything, because look at the you treat the things I give you.
Speaker 2: I made a small noise.
Speaker 3: It was so load it actually, I think my ear drum is bursting from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was so small.
Speaker 1: It's funny how you don't apologize, You just like.
Speaker 2: Well that was I usually apologize, but I'm going to push back today because I was so small.
Speaker 1: That's not the only thing about you that's small? Yeah, is that it? I mean a tag? Are you just too hurt?
Speaker 3: He is skinny?
Speaker 2: No? Oh, thank you, that's a twist.
Speaker 3: I got you, I got you. Well, I want to talk about the fucker right in the pussy guy. That was a psycho psychological operation? What the fuck was that? How was that a thing? How did that happen so many fucking times?
Speaker 1: So many times? Did it only happen once? No, it happened stalking the news and like doing that.
Speaker 3: There's like an eight minute compilation of him fucking saying that on live streams. It's the craziest five ever.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, that's not real because I thought it was just the one time.
Speaker 3: No, there was, like unless I'm like experienced Mendela effect and quantum hackers are changing my timeline and shifting my reality. But like that happened like a bunch am I wrong, Kai.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he got like three people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he like bodied there's four of them. I know there was like a Halloween one.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, I can't tell if it's a thing, but I think it's like it's it's like a thing that happened once and then the news anchors were like, I would have handled that better, and then like maybe it became like, no, he he did it a hundred times, like I specifically remember him doing it multiple times. Maybe you just watched it so many times.
Speaker 3: No, but like when what year was that?
Speaker 1: Like when was that a thing that was like.
Speaker 3: I like totals that was like that era, like post Charlie bit my finger viral era, post evolution of dance that shit fucking eight.
Speaker 1: I don't know what evolution of dances?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a classic, are you serious?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: It was just this dude doing like different timeline or different decades of dance on stage, and like he was like really fluid and like his body would move really like he was good at dancing. The tmzcent that one. Yeah, it's just like this old balding man that everybody's like, how the fuck is he doing this? But it's like it's it's not gonna hold up today. It's gonna be corny. But like back in two thousand and eight, this was the shit.
Speaker 1: Damn, am I boring?
Speaker 3: You didn't even watch it? You just get you watched literally point three seconds of side Damn, that's boring and you skipped it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna speed watch it.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna translate in twice speed You mean that's not translating.
Speaker 1: This looks like nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you're it's like it's the og Fortnite Emo. That's where that came from, like the it came from the No, it did not. I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh easy, how I'm going to pick it up to watch it? Like I was like, oh god, I need to know the reference for my culture, Like I need to know the references.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I just wanted to briefly talk about that because like that was crazy that that happened and went down and I couldn't believe that it was going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that had some of that had to happen fake because what like I don't even understand it, Like.
Speaker 3: A viral video culture in general in the early twenty tens was like insane, Like, go watch any video that we want, like any was it Shlomo or whatever? The parody songs like snatching the people up? How'd your kids? How'd your wife? That ship? Like, go watch any of those and you'll see, like how cringey we were when we were kids. And you have no right or audacity to point to the kids now and be like, look how cringey they are, Like they're so cringey. No, look at what we used to fucking do and what we used to reference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we were watching that hitchbiker thing and they were showing like the the auto tune edits of it, I was like, I can't believe this is ever something that like we accepted to consume.
Speaker 3: Is like comedy.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody just like chop and screwing and like making them sing the sentence.
Speaker 3: Like like literally just adding a vo coder to the voice.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that shit, it's scaring you talk about it.
Speaker 3: No, I just I just thought about like the American Sign language people on stage, like Fakinghi, what the fuck was that?
Speaker 1: Did a bird just at the window?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but the the or thing opened, it rattled, like this thing rattled.
Speaker 3: That you're literally scaring me right now because a paranorm experience.
Speaker 2: I don't want to open it.
Speaker 1: There's something an animal.
Speaker 3: Wait, are you serious right now? Because I heard it too, but I thought it was you hitting your mic.
Speaker 2: No, like this rattled open it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, because there's probably a fucking critter and they're a ghost or a ghoul. Cauy, be careful, we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see. I get scared. It's probably something falling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I literally thought a ghoul was in our house.
Speaker 1: See how these men act in this situation.
Speaker 3: I wasn't either. I wasn't even scared either. Why would you know? This is like like white people in scary movies like open it, open it, go in there. That's how you behaved. We behave properly, like run know how.
Speaker 1: Off I'm doing my due diligence. I'm killing y'all.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 1: I'm like go, I'm like you go go look, go, look and see how you obeyed my command.
Speaker 2: I will always obey a queen.
Speaker 3: It was the ad sex location ghost or the aso American sign language goes. That's a coincidence in the timeline that needs to be switched out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I was just thinking that I've never answered that truthfully but continue al I since I love but like.
Speaker 3: You had to lie, but I had from our lives. Yeah, but I I was just like thinking about like the ones like faking it on stage and just like not doing anything and like getting caught Like how do you hold up a lie that long? That like yeah, that you make it to like Congress lying about sign language? Like how is that possible? Who let this person slip through?
Speaker 1: Also like what does that give to you? Because that's like probably the most embarrassing, shameful thing ever to be on national TV doing like literally like knowing sign language and watching and being like that person's making that like that's not real.
Speaker 3: They getting caught like up in that Lias. Do you think they like.
Speaker 1: Would ever get rehired.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, not even at like a small town like live stream maybe.
Speaker 3: If they never saw the video with three hundred million views, but like I don't know, I don't know, but like yeah, that shit was making me like freak out just now. And then also just like the sign language ladies at like rap concerts, like who like really going yeah? Yeah, like the Playboy cardion uh walk a Flaka one comes to mind immediately. I just like love that energy.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's like security guards at concerts when they like you see them enjoying themselves at the concert, and then you're like, oh, you fully were for this job so bad because like you love music, Like, because I feel like most of those security guards at venues, at least the ones I interact with, like, oh my god, like must fucking evil fran Lebowitz and New York that one. I'm like, you're just here because like you've been here for so long and you don't give a fuck about music. But like I love when I see like younger security guards who obviously are just like music fans and they're like enjoying themselves at the concert, and I'm like that is so slight. But it must suck to not be able to turn to the artists, because like it's kind of sad when you see a security guard in a video like like bopping their head around and like listening but they can't look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just say, like ignore the music. What. I just don't fuck with music and concerts and shit like that. Shit's so boring. It's like I don't fuck with these earthly material things like I'm a more spiritual being and I like value connection with others.
Speaker 1: You think music is too earthly? Yeah, it's it's like from the dawn of time of a form of communication and art.
Speaker 3: I don't I want to bind myself to earthly, but.
Speaker 1: You can make music and sounds via like just your mouth, so it's kind of like not even earthly.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, we'll listen to all the music. What are they talking about? Love, sex, money, drugs, cheating?
Speaker 1: Oh, lying, I mean, like, what don't you say that's a good thing because it's like kind of giving a scope into so many people's I'm just confused. I'm like kind of confused because this has never been your vibe.
Speaker 3: So now you're like, yeah, I switched up recently. I just said I'm a more spiritual being. But like, what like minerals.
Speaker 2: Drew open infinite jest again?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally did?
Speaker 1: I saw it the other day and I literally cracked up, Like I picked it up and I was like, who the fuck is walking out of the store with U? And then I remembered you and you you have that humh and Josh, see how only the men in my life have that shit?
Speaker 3: Well? It's like philosophy.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know a girl who owns that fucking book, and I also know Ryan. The only person I know who's finished it is Josh.
Speaker 3: No, he didn't even finish it.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because joshouldn't finish a book. Josh, like Josh just like a book worse.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's literally like the worst fucking book ever written. It's just like it's like the same idea of like the sign language, people faking it until they make it. Like everybody's faking like they understand this book like pseudo intelligence.
Speaker 1: Also, like from what everyone's described to me, it literally is classic like man take trum, realize other human half feeling. Yeah, and then it's like, oh my god, I need to write a book about this as the fuck And then he did a bunch of adderall and wrote like the longest book.
Speaker 3: Ever for no reason. That's the other thing, like it doesn't need to be that long. Books need to be that long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, book, I don't think books in general need to be that long. Also, like we we got to get over it, like Moby Dick, like stop making read that shit, Like I'm sorry, Like what like what is there to reference in that that has anything to do with my life.
Speaker 3: Moby Dick signed his soul away to the devil, like sold his soul to make it the most popular book in the world. I think don Quixote is actually the most popular book in the world.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look up both popular.
Speaker 3: It's like the Bible than don Quixote.
Speaker 1: No, that's the store in Japan.
Speaker 3: No, but there's a book also, like I don't like.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that. I'm not kidding, I've never heard that in my life.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a really big book.
Speaker 1: Okay, list of best selling books. Here we go, guys. Oh, it is don Quixote.
Speaker 3: See how that's.
Speaker 1: That's the second most So it's The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas, Don Quixote, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Tours, and Return of the King.
Speaker 3: Literally farting on those books. If you put that book in my face, I will fart on it. I will. I will never read a fucking Lord of the Rings book. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: They literally have that shiit in movie, like there's movie magic to be seen, Like, why are you using your head?
Speaker 3: I would attempt to read Harry Potter.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I all know. We had like this book club thing in my school where like if you read a book, like the longer the book was, the more points you got. I think it was called like ar No, that's ar testing.
Speaker 1: A testing is the one where you're like seeing how fast you read.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what it was, but I like was like, oh, I'm gonna like read Harry Potter for this shit, and like you have to read the book and then take like a test on the book and then you get points for it. I said, I read all of the Harry Potter books up until that point, but I literally just like skimmed spark notes and skimmed the movie because I will never watch Harry Potter all the way through. Never.
Speaker 1: Well, you would maybe read the book, but you wouldn't watch the movie.
Speaker 3: No, because it's a personality tree.
Speaker 1: But if you watch it on double speed, no, and you also have a switch in front of you so you can play and kind of not watch.
Speaker 3: Genuinely, I will go the rest of my life without watching a Harry Potter movie, just so on my deathbed, I can say I never consumed Harry Potter content. But I don't fuck with that share.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry because I know some of you bitches love that show.
Speaker 3: No it's it's the thing.
Speaker 1: No one of you but just has that Damn.
Speaker 3: I kind of get it. I literally does have it from the heaven shoot. But the thing is, like I understand it, and like I get why it's enjoyable and like whatever, But I am not becoming a part of that culture New Nasty.
Speaker 2: But I I, well, we don't want you anyway, well.
Speaker 1: The butter beer.
Speaker 3: I so, yeah, what did you just say to me?
Speaker 2: We don't want you?
Speaker 1: Oh? The fucking nerds. Do you think that's supposed to hurt our field? Do you see what jacket of Lyne? This represents Litanus and Jock and Sledg.
Speaker 3: It's dead cheerleaders of a cat from a cathedral. Yeah, like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: What was I saying? Oh, Harry Potter? But I faked like I read it and then took the test and aced it and got a bunch of points towards the goal and like at the end of the year if you had the most points, but a fucking course like the nerd losers one and I ended up getting like seventh place. But yeah, you had to take like a test to show that you read the book and understood it.
Speaker 1: But oh yeah, that was the thing I think that was ar reading you You had to, like every book you checked out, you had to take a test on the book to prove reread it read it for the most part, because I do remember taking tests about books I would read where it was like when did so and so do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's when you were looking up blue eyes, white boy with black long hair, emo boy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to call my girl out if you don't know. When I was in like fourth grade, this girl, I think I said the story before, but basically she came to us and she like was showing us a picture on her fucking like little as phone. I was like, this is my boyfriend. He's sixteen, like he's in love with me. And I looked at it, and like, because I also had older siblings and older cousins who were on MySpace, I looked at it and I was like, bitch, that's a boy from my space. But I didn't say anything because I'm slick. And then when we all got to computer time, I was like, oh my god, come look at this like I think I've found her boyfriend, Like what, Like I can't google myself and find photos. This is weird. And then I called her out for lying and it was so unnecessary and I should have just let her get away with it. But I had really big beef with her because I felt like she was trying to replace me in my friend group.
Speaker 3: Damn. I had a moment like that too, and then.
Speaker 1: I remember freaking out about it. I was like, it's supposed to be four of us. It can't be five of us. Who the fuck is she? Like literally, I was like, I'm not having this bitch. She's a liar and she's so weird and she was a lie.
Speaker 3: Why do we carry that into our real like our adult life where we're like no new friends, like you have to like try it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's now because we like actually have like no emotional or mental capathy.
Speaker 3: We have nothing else to give, nothing else to give, Like, oh, what the fuck was I gonna say? Am I reading reading reading a.
Speaker 1: Catcher in the Rye? Like you don't need to read that. I'm not reading that. Oh I never read it and I'm not reading it, Like what why did they sell that?
Speaker 3: Still in this same vein. I mean it in the same vein. Did you all have like yik yak at your high school?
Speaker 1: I remember I downloaded it and I really wanted my high school to have it, but like, since nobody used their phone the way I did, Like, it wasn't a thing nobody used.
Speaker 3: The end, do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was in college whom I was like, wasphomore like two years.
Speaker 1: I will say I think it was made for college students.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I've said this on the podcast, but Yak yak at u c l A was like vile. It was like people fucking and stuff, and I wasn't really doing Wait.
Speaker 3: What does people mean?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Like they were posting them fucking Yeah, but what does that mean? Oh, making love?
Speaker 3: But some people don't deal with love like spiritual being and I only understand love and connection, not fucking or whatever. But keep going, keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would be like people getting there dick sucked and stuff, and I would.
Speaker 3: Like, what's the link?
Speaker 2: I I don't have the link, but I just remember people were like, dude, there's.
Speaker 1: So many videos of what he's talking about on the internet. You don't need that link. Do you know what porn is no, he is spiritually inclined. He does not know what the P word is.
Speaker 2: Don't we just don't see you for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: You just introduced me to my dark side. But yeah, on yik yak, I think I might have talked about this too as well, if if you've talked about it. But it was just like a bunch of people like exposing everybody in high school and like like saying the rumors publicly, so like everybody could see them. And I did not know this was a rumor about me, but apparently this was talked about. But like I was driving and getting RoadHead from someone and I had a seizure and crashed, and like that was the rumor about me in high school, was that I was getting RoadHead, I had a seizure and I crashed. Like that was put everywhere on Yak yak, and it was all it was like most liked or the day or whatever. The system was like literally insane, and then like all the other ones were so like mellow, like blah blah blah cheated and blah blah blah, like blah blah Blah's dad is in jail.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was. I was homecoming king in high school.
Speaker 3: I can actually look that up and I saw videos of your high school because you showed me and you weren't the homecoming king. Damn.
Speaker 1: I just like that. It's the thing is when you.
Speaker 3: Lie home coming with you and two ends king from masturbation, that's what you were homecoming king? More like at home coming?
Speaker 2: Okay, you got me.
Speaker 1: Also, Kai, just for future reference, When you lie, you're supposed to say something kind of believable, like oh, on my way here, somebody pushed me over and I like almost got a toushion because they just saw my face and I looked pushable to them. Like then I would be like, oh my god, I'm sorry that happened to you. That does sound believable.
Speaker 2: I think me being the homecoming king is believable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not to me.
Speaker 1: I'm six to one, pure not though we already talked about that.
Speaker 3: You're five foot three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're not gonna lie. You're not gonna use our platform to lie to them. You're not using this You're not using this platform.
Speaker 3: Do you want to know someone who's actually six to one? Me six'. Four ACTUALLY i just hit my gross spread. Again did y'all see the picture of me. Dunking that photo is. Crazy do you see my?
Speaker 2: Balance it looked like a still from A pixar. Movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, WELL I i like showed it To. DREW i was, like oh my, god you like got really.
Speaker 3: Hot AND i was, like what the? FUCK i didn't KNOW i could jump that. High we'll insert it right.
Speaker 2: NOW i got it all.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah BUT i LIKE i have. BOUNCE i can dunk now on Reggae lasian. Hoops, Like i'm thinking about starting a basketball league with me and my friends and like or a team at least and.
Speaker 1: Enjoying a league would look like.
Speaker 3: Ship oh we would. Suck that would suck so? Bad how? Funny would like You.
Speaker 1: Bason, Kai Zamar, Christian Josh. Lucas at least it would have to.
Speaker 3: Join, yeah but, no we were me And mason. Already they it would.
Speaker 1: Literally be A lisa And Mason carrien.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: NO i actually seen A lisa, play but she loves to brag that she can really play her ASS i best she can.
Speaker 3: Play BUT i do.
Speaker 1: Believe it Because i'm, like you were bored like, that? Huh like she, did like she said that when she first went to. College she would literally just like go to the basketball court and play with like anybody who's. Playing, yeah but like you sound like you were that bored.
Speaker 3: SOMETIMES i was just Telling, MASON i was, like imagine how funny it would be if like we started a team and like in an innermural league that like the audience is supposed to be three, people but LIKE i blow up the spot one day and like have like five thousand people show up and LIKE i.
Speaker 1: Like the scene From Space jame.
Speaker 3: Exactly but like fuck up and like, EVERYBODY i suck at, basketball so like really. Funny actually KNOW i am randomly good at? Basketball, okay, NO i randomly. AM i swear to, GOD.
Speaker 1: I ironed drew basketball like for the first time in his adult, life like a. Year are you gonna?
Speaker 3: CRY i burst my throat fucking, hurts. Y'all i'm gonna make a. Mixtape i'm gonna make a mix. Tape i'm gonna make a mix tape like a, Distrack, no like A hooper's. Mixtape if you were a Real, hooper you wouldn't know what a mixtape.
Speaker 1: WAS i was. Elite i'm here back to being my like my amniche driven uncle in the backseat of my car BECAUSE i brought who we were? With was it with jow? Sign oh big?
Speaker 3: Boy driving?
Speaker 1: Around and he, goes big, boy big, boy big what is that is? That? Is is that just a? Song and then we were like uh, yeah and then he just went silent, again and we kept talking and, goes what are THE i need a big, BOY i need a Big what are the lyrics to? That and then we were like you just said them and he was like oh, okay went silent again and then was, like wait was that FOR? Snl or like is that a real? Song and we were, like, dude what the fuck are you asking us right? Now it was literally like he kept asking, things going dead silent as if he was looking it up and then asking, us and we were, like, dude.
Speaker 3: Yes all valid. Questions. Sorry you see what happens when you silence people bad, shit when you don't allow people to ask. Questions what the bad thing? Happened just look? Around look, around look around the. Room no but genuinely look, around And i'm going to become one of those.
Speaker 1: Oh and so basically he did that and then three seconds LATER i just hear basketball clips playing from his. Phone really LOAD i thought you to look it, up but he didn't look it. Up he moved on immediately and start watching.
Speaker 2: Basketball you're not a, hooper you're, geriatric and.
Speaker 3: You should kill. Yourself oh, Oh i'm the bad guy.
Speaker 2: Now don't say. Anything make him feel bad for what he said to.
Speaker 3: Me and you should kill.
Speaker 1: Yourself your name must Be Billie eilish because you're the bad.
Speaker 4: Guy, Bruh i'm the bad. Guy i'm seriously fucking. Done i'm fucking done all of. You but, yeah he's back.
Speaker 1: To being like the inside person like because also what makes it so eerie Is drew is dead silent the whole car, ride and then that's what bursts out his mouth and then he gets really silent.
Speaker 3: After, again just wait TILL i kill, someone UNTIL i blow, Up just wait TILL i blow.
Speaker 1: Up where do do.
Speaker 3: Roadblocks that roadblocks? MUSIC i was.
Speaker 1: Never on, roadblocks, Dude we're already at the. POINT i was AT MoMA and there was an exhibit thing for video games And minecraft was one of the like.
Speaker 3: Videos it makes. Sense, wow it's like the world's biggest. Game. Damn that was ten years, ago twelve.
Speaker 1: Years ago When minecraft.
Speaker 3: Started, YEAH i mean WHEN i started playing BECAUSE i was an early. ADOPTER i was an early.
Speaker 2: ADOPTER i played The java VERSION.
Speaker 3: I played like, Before.
Speaker 1: Like you PROBABLY i played that one, too BUT i only had A mac and My mac sounded like it was going to, explode SO i had to get it off of there really.
Speaker 3: QUICK i would. Play my brother had A, MacBook one of those, white one of the white, ones and the. Screen so this is WHEN i had my knee. Surgery my brother gave me That MacBook and the screen was broken on, it but if you connected it like via The, hdmi and they didn't Have, hdmi then it was like the blue cable h to like a MONITOR i could. Play SO i sat on the couch for like an entire week of healing Playing minecraft on a Broken, MacBook and it honestly was so lit and it was so funny because like one of my really close friends didn't know what surgery was at the, time and he THOUGHT i literally was, dying so he like he came over with like the craziest gift Basket i've ever gotten in my, life like so much expensive, Shit like he was literally like making a wish for. Me it was like a make a wish. Basket it was like because that nineteen was like hot shit or at that, time and it was all the most exclusive vat nineteen cool. Shit and, YES i got the know the gummy. Bear and then later that, week WHEN i could start walking, again we microwaved it and destroyed my mom's. Tupperware she was so fucking. Pissed but we microwaved and melted it down and made like a big giant. Gummy and THEN i went outside and found a dead snake and dissected it on the propane tank BECAUSE i wanted to see the insides of. It and my parents were, like, oh my fucking, god like is he? Okay, like actually you.
Speaker 1: Don't that doesn't sound.
Speaker 3: Good not on some serial killer. SHIT i just wanted to see the. INSIDES i wanted to see.
Speaker 1: Literally the star of every serial. PILLAR i just want to see the.
Speaker 3: Inside, WELL i just wanted to see like its. Systems it was more of like, biology more, biology less killer, instinct. Okay and THEN i found a cicada that there was actually controversy over this WHEN i first started The. Internet BUT i found a dead cicada AND i put it on my shoe and it was, dead AND i lit it on. Fire it was like one photo of it on my shoe and the next photo of it on. Fire and people were, LIKE i can't believe you would kill a cicada for a, bit AND i was, like it was already, dead AND i was, like you need to chill the fuck. Out and, see that's Why i'm a more spiritual, being.
Speaker 1: Because you were sending bugs on fire when you were a.
Speaker 3: Kid NOW i don't kill. Bugs there's still a spider in the hallway BECAUSE i will not let him. DIE i just haven't gotten around to getting him.
Speaker 1: YET i think he's. Dead you THINK i think he died in there because he's been in that cup for like four. Days are you gonna? Cry that cannot be you? Crying oh you swallowed. It. FUCK i was gonna say, something but, see this is what happens WHEN i don't interrupt, people because NOW i don't know WHAT i was gonna say BECAUSE i was too busy. Listening and that's why you shouldn't do that when you're in a conversation with, somebody because you just forget the things you want to. Say it is you're supposed to prioritize what you want to, say not.
Speaker 3: Listening it is so hard to have conversations with people.
Speaker 1: Nowadays, yeah just nobody wants to let you interrupt.
Speaker 3: Them, everybody no one wants to, work and no one wants to. Talk everybody wants to be. Honest have you seen how kids play tag? Nowadays they poke each other On? Facebook have you seen? That means they poke each other On? Facebook? Yeah, yeah you poke your?
Speaker 1: It, WOW i REALLY i have nothing to.
Speaker 3: Say, OH i got a lot to. SAY i was giving you your time to, speak but let me get back in the.
Speaker 1: MIND i just forgot WHAT i was gonna. Say SO i don't have anything to. Say i'm enjoying watching you.
Speaker 3: Talk my brother saw me brushing my tongue WHEN i was brushing my, teeth and he was, like that's, gay AND i was, LIKE i was like what he was being dead serious, too maybe though out.
Speaker 1: Him for being literally one of the dirtiest humans on the. Planet that's crazy to have never brushed your.
Speaker 3: Tongue, YEAH i, know it was. Vile and THEN i was, like, oh, like do you have a tongue? SCRAPER i can give you a second, one and he was like, NO i don't want. That and then on top of, that, Uh Nikokado avocado lives thirty minutes away from my hometown in this same. Town, really oh. YEAH i don't want to say that loud BECAUSE i want to make a documentary on, him but they live in the same fucking hometown and they're always going To walmart down, there and LIKE i, NEVER i.
Speaker 1: Just can't stop.
Speaker 3: COMING i really just can't stop. Coming that's another one of those references that we say all the time that, like, no no one, knows.
Speaker 1: Like select, few like when we did the was that a good price or just?
Speaker 3: Whatever, yeah it's for. Y'ALL i just can't stop. Coming BUT i don't EVEN i Think josiah recorded.
Speaker 1: That, No josiah is the one who has, it BECAUSE i REMEMBER i was explaining it's someone had tried to show them BUT i couldn't find. It and it was just from an ig story of his that he. Posted And josiah's just a freak and literally anything he finds funny he saves it to his. PHONE i just don't do that. ANYMORE i used to do that a, lot as like a, teenager and THEN i stopped BECAUSE i REALIZED i would look through my camera roll and it would be like eight million random things THAT i had no actual personal connection.
Speaker 3: To i'm so sad about my camera. ROLL i got very since that meme. Account like it's like seventeen thousand screenshots and like three real. Photos BUT i feed the people and people want to get mad at. Me they want to get pissed at me when they're, Like i'm the One i'm always sending you, Memes i'm always sending you, videos And i'm, like, bitch you follow my meme account with four thousand fucking posts THAT i have scoured The internet and the. Earth you, say, like you don't.
Speaker 1: Use your iPhone eighteen hours a.
Speaker 3: Day it's a hard fucking job THAT i do for free for, people and they don't fucking respect me for. IT i. Do you don't even like my shit? Anymore, WELL i KNOW i likes my shit.
Speaker 1: ANYMORE i don't like anything On. Instagram it's actually really. Bad Sometimes i'll go to a friend's page And i'll look through it And i'm, LIKE i haven't liked any of their posts for like seven, months AND i was, like for some, reason that feels really, Evil and Then i'll go through and like. Things but Then i'm, like NOW i just look Like i'm like kissing ass and like trying to like get someone's. Attention but it's literally like like SOMETIMES i go To orion's, Page i'm, like, OH.
Speaker 3: I Was that's WHAT i was gonna. SAY i was gonna say orian as my uh.
Speaker 1: Like who you? Hello that scared? Me that' count me.
Speaker 2: Horny, honestly you have sigma eyebrows. Sigma yeah that's, good, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah do The yeah you can do. It now do you purse your? Lips, yeah you can do.
Speaker 1: It why can't you purse your lips and do that with your eyebs at the same. Time, yeah you just it's like you had to really like good.
Speaker 3: Though, YEAH i just got a fucking boner on.
Speaker 2: Screen, Really i'll blur. It i'll put a one pixel by one pixel.
Speaker 1: BLUR i, started uh because it's, small.
Speaker 3: More like a two hundred by two hundred.
Speaker 2: Pixel, blur SO i don't think would be.
Speaker 3: THAT i meant two hundred. Thousand, okay, RIGHT i need to get not a, rhinoplasty but not a nose, job because this too, much the whistling out of my. Nose i've become self.
Speaker 1: Aware you woke up this morning and said you felt a little sick and had a sore.
Speaker 3: Throat, no, no this is watch every single episode we've ever. RECORDED i, remember on like the fourth, episode someone commented was, LIKE i fucking love this, podcast but the nose whistling is too much AND i can't watch.
Speaker 2: IT i have heard every single, episode maybe at least, twice And i've never.
Speaker 3: Known, yeah because you're immune to it because you see me every. Day but go back, listen you'll hear. It you don't have a, Whistle, NO i. DON'T i have a whistle BECAUSE i have a dedd and my bugle.
Speaker 1: Fat consider me one of the like perfect. Specimens like a lot of people are, like, wow she's like, healthy, corgeous big, tits, awesome.
Speaker 3: Puss, yeah the, ladder, yeah the, two the two.
Speaker 1: Lass but you don't Think i'm perfect in other?
Speaker 3: Ways, no your body. Is damn you're. Perfect BUT i think that about. Everyone if you have a boobs and a vagiant, perfect and you have a boobs and a vaginant that you're.
Speaker 2: Perfect to, ME i will, say you guys both have really good. Noses thank, you thank.
Speaker 3: You secure about my. Beak, RECENTLY i just realized IF i didn't have a big fucking, face and a giant head THAT i would have a giant like a.
Speaker 1: Giant literally every. Face if you shrinked down somebody's, face your nose would.
Speaker 3: Look, yeah BUT i just have an abnormally large face and.
Speaker 1: Head, no your head is perfect for your. Body BECAUSE i saw someone recently AND i was, like, damn you have a big. Head but not someone in our friend. Group it was somebody, else BUT i like was seeing them AND i was, like oh my, god you got a big.
Speaker 3: Head Well i'm going to get a head reduction. Surgery can you do?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: No, no because they would have to shave down your.
Speaker 3: Skull, yeah.
Speaker 1: Bullshit WHEN i was a, KID i accidentally made my brother break his. Nose that's. It we were at the park and we were riding bikes AND i didn't see him coming around the corner AND i didn't, move but he didn't know how to ride a, bike AND i should have moved and like, stopped BUT i panicked AND i just kept, going and then he veered off the path and hid his face into a tree and broke his.
Speaker 3: Nose oh, no, yeah, Yeah, well your brother's fucking pussy because if that were me and that tree squaring up the, tree reason notes would have been.
Speaker 1: BROKEN i don't think you know what a tree.
Speaker 3: Is i'm looking at a few right. Now, okay SO i know what you're.
Speaker 1: STUPID i just SOMETIMES i can't tell if you're in this reality or if you like know who you.
Speaker 3: Are it's crazy how people Think i'm.
Speaker 1: Stupid, no no one said. THAT i just don't think you know you're a.
Speaker 3: Person i'm not fucking. Stupid holy, SHIT i didn't say, that.
Speaker 2: Dude you need to chill.
Speaker 3: OUT i was accepted in A nasa space. Camp shut, up like.
Speaker 1: That being something you wrote.
Speaker 3: DOWN i actually didn't write it. DOWN i saw something that looked LIKE, nasa and that came into my. BRAIN i SAW asl and thought OF. Nasa why because it's an. Acronym they look like the same AS. Nasa, yeah LIKE nasa is always all. Capitalized it was three capital. Letters oh, sorry my brain makes insane fucking connections that y'all cannot comprehend because it's so fucking massive and there's so much space in there that it's become.
Speaker 1: Come out like really.
Speaker 3: Stupid you're gonna call your gay child, stupid.
Speaker 1: Not for being, gay but just because they're. Stupid just how, LIKE i call you, stupid not because you're, gay but because you're.
Speaker 2: Stupid what do you mean he's.
Speaker 3: Gay let's get one thing. Gay i'm, straight.
Speaker 1: Kh i'd like like that about. YOU i really like that about.
Speaker 3: You i'm a, straight fucking masculine.
Speaker 1: And you're not afraid to put your foot down and talk over people and make them feel like.
Speaker 3: Nothing see WHEN i started d masculine, Energy kai cannot look at. Me he has to look away WHEN i look at.
Speaker 2: Him, dude.
Speaker 3: You see you? Too you?
Speaker 1: Too, well that's because you make me, nervous because like what we just did reminded me of how good our sex life is used to.
Speaker 3: Be you're not putting out. Anymore, well that's Because i'm on my.
Speaker 1: Period and you said you hate When i'm on my period because.
Speaker 3: Periods a nasty and. Stinky, YEAH i.
Speaker 1: SEE i told you that's what you always say to. Me you're, like fucking put a cork in that damn. Hole it stinks and like, shit you always say.
Speaker 3: That to, me and it changes her pad in my fucking. Bathroom it sells like dog searcher.
Speaker 1: Sectary it's. CRAZY i used to my. PARENTS i think this is like a common. Thing that's told to. You my parents used to not let me eat eggs WHEN i was on my period because, LIKE i don't know if this is just a lot and, think because they still do it with my little. Siblings but it's, like you can't have eggs on your period because it makes your period stink. More But i've never done that in my adult, life and eggs don't make a.
Speaker 3: Difference did you look into that period like not working out on your period, stuff because that was actually REALLY i was, like really.
Speaker 1: Cares i'm gonna look into. It but it fully is a, thing Like i've looked it up just and like what Basic google. Searches it's, like, yeah you shouldn't be doing like super intense workouts when you're on your period because it's basically like you're overworking for. NOTHING i wonder your period is going to affect the way your body is like, handling like muscle memory and, Shit like it's you're basically doing nothing for, nothing and you're gonna make your period more harmful or like you're gonna hurt. Yourself like if you're somebody who gets, cramped you're probably just gonna give yourself more.
Speaker 3: CRE i solid TikTok about like a really like this girl was, Like i'm a health freaking these are like my, habits and like the very last slide was, like was.
Speaker 1: That the one that was the, one because that was the girl who was, Like, OH i do yoga every day and, night and then on my, PERIOD i do like different.
Speaker 3: Workouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well and if you're like on your period and you have to lift, something just hit mirror drew.
Speaker 1: Up, yeah just like how y'all were so quick to open that up? There, Yeah i'm sure.
Speaker 2: You're my hand was, SHAKING i, know you literally.
Speaker 3: Like, This you're, like how do we know there's not a critter up? There and it just knocked it?
Speaker 1: Over so what y'all never had? RATS i had rats as a. Kid not, rats but like there was like an era in my childhood home where there was always fucking mice because they would get through the netting of all the windows and then like would just get inside and it was so. Annoying AND i remember like as a, kid like sneaking around to get, snacks but they were sneaking around. Too, yeah we're literally fighting for.
Speaker 3: The floor their crumbs.
Speaker 1: Together we were fighting for the floor in the, kitchen and they would always win BECAUSE i would get so.
Speaker 3: Scared we would get mice because our cats would like go hunting in the backyard because before our cats were inside, cats they were inside outside, cats and we had like a cat door installed and they would run. Inside they would go, outside catch a, rat come, inside and drop it off in our house like a, gift like thank you for taking care of, Me like you're so fucking, stupid you can't hunt for. Yourself so here's a mouse THAT i caught for. You but they wouldn't kill it because they want us to kill it and eat, it and then them ice would just run around and breath in our, home fed.
Speaker 1: UP i WISH i had an outdoor. Cat azel would never do. That, ALSO i Mentioned azul in the last, episode AND i realized some people don't know THAT i have a cat name A, Zola AND i saw a comment that was like who the fuck is?
Speaker 3: Hisol LIKE i didn't why are they holding this human? Cat?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's they were literally like, OH i thought like she was talking about holding a human until she said that it pissed all over her AND i was like, Whoa like you're not going to touch on that and then they realized it was a. Cat but that's my.
Speaker 3: Cat i'm gonna touch on.
Speaker 1: That you don't know where that. Is we've talked about. This it's like a big.
Speaker 3: Problem IT'S i just said it because like that's what people. Say but me And ki both agree that that's a.
Speaker 1: Myth i'm just confused because there's thing where y'all, say like y'all act like you like respect, women unexpecting, women expecting.
Speaker 3: Women that is us expecting.
Speaker 2: Women we do respect, women but we also are like calling out the.
Speaker 3: Bullshit we see it how it.
Speaker 1: Is but you don't listen to women who say that that's like.
Speaker 2: Real BUT i mean you don't, know you don't know what you're talking. About, oh like we've done a lot of.
Speaker 3: Research let the men do the logical.
Speaker 1: Thinking let the men do the Mid it is, Hurting like my head hurts just from that like short.
Speaker 3: Conversation but, yeah like that's kind of life and like what's been going, on and like we're kind of just like figuring your shit, Out like as.
Speaker 1: We, Go i'm going to finger you.
Speaker 3: Out i'm fingering it, out.
Speaker 1: All, Right, well she begans to some, MEDIA i watched this movie Working girls and actually really liked, it even though it literally took three. Days but it only took three days to watch BECAUSE i started With drew and Then drew fall asleep and THEN i was, like, okay Like i'm gonna pause it and like finish it with, him AND i was, like do you want to finish this? Movie and he was like, no AND i was, like, oh, okay and THEN i like picked it back up when we were with our friends BECAUSE i was, Like i'm just gonna play this while we like figure out what we're gonna. Watch and then everybody very obviously didn't want to finish, it AND i was, like, oh, Okay i'll change, it and THEN i changed it and THEN i had to finish it. Alone but it actually was really. Good and that's my, story so fuck, you. Bitch and then my musical my musical media of the week is Actually i'm gonna ask put. THIS i like this, song BUT i need somebody to tell me what this song sounds. Like it's just A girl by The Pale. Fountains for some, reason it sounds like A christmas song to, me but like A Latin christmas, song BUT i can't think of, it and, like maybe it doesn't sound like, one And i'm just like chripping and it sounds like something, else but tell me if it. Does BUT i also do like that, song AND i think it sounds very good drinking at a. STREAM i THINK i already said. That, Actually i've already said the do feels thing run To me By Candy, Side and, WAIT i already said that. Too, Wow i've been listening to the same ship as last, week SO i don't THINK i have Any.
Speaker 3: You've also just been on such like an eighties tip in, general like, Fashion like in the last like week and a half That i've been with, you it's been like only eighties content you've been. CONSUMING i love the.
Speaker 1: Eighties i've always had an affinity for the eighties because WHEN i was growing, up my parents like really really fucked with, Eighties SO i listened to a lot of music from the. Eighties But i've been on a big tip of. That and then, like If i'm not listening to anything like that That i've already said, That i'm literally listening to Ice by, Still Like i'm just not Like i'm in a perpetual.
Speaker 3: Loop my media is banking With Wick, Shaanning Bin Laden i've been listening to a lot Of Shawne Bin. Laden he's really fucking. Cool and THEN i actually been looking Based Down low by DEV i like my beats fast and my based Down Based. Down, ALSO i have been wanting to make music Like Crystal castle since the first Time i've heard. Them what's the guy's name fuck? Him, YEAH i don't, know but, yeah they canceled. Guy, YEAH i just want to make that very. Clear he sucks, balls but their music is so. Good their music is fucking.
Speaker 2: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh and THEN.
Speaker 2: I think that he didn't even make the, music the guy that got, canceled.
Speaker 3: He was an evil. ENTITY i think his.
Speaker 2: Brother or something made the. Music that's. Crazy, yeah and he was just like the.
Speaker 3: Face, yeah that is. Crazy gretel By ALEX g kind of been liking. Recently you showed me that Song kai and then uh, oh this is the one thinking of, you thinking of me Bogged. IN i can't say his last, name but you'll find it if you look it.
Speaker 2: Up.
Speaker 3: Razinski, yeah that fucking person is amazing.
Speaker 1: MUSIC i want to go to a record. Store that's.
Speaker 2: All that's.
Speaker 1: It that's ALL i was gonna.
Speaker 3: Say thank, You you're. Welcome i'd be. DOWN i want to go to back to A cd. Store BUT i have a list Not, amoba but, like, yeah something something a little, different maybe Even. Amiba BUT i have like a list of like two hundred albums THAT i want to collect ON cd before like the end of the, year which like that is so unrealistic because that is so much. Money AND i won't do.
Speaker 1: That if they're like older albums but not super if they're not all super, cutty CDs are really. Cheap that's like the only REASON i really started my collection is because unless you're looking into like soundtracks are like really like specific, albums they're usually easily like. Accessible we need to go to Book off because that's where you're gonna get CDs for a. Dollar could be A cd.
Speaker 3: Blowing up the spot that Book. Off yeahs fucking.
Speaker 1: LIT i was trying to start a fire in our.
Speaker 3: House he just turn up the. Propane does you have a lighter right? Now? Kay don't like? That don't don't like. That m hm