Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: Well AI be the destruction of our culture and economic prosperity. Let's talk like it's just me and you, nobody watching.
Speaker 3: I'll say it if they listen to me and you, if they listen to us. But our ability to influence people is in competition right with outside entities trying to influence them. So if they take complete direction, I don't want to hear what you think or why you think. You shouldn't listen to me. Just listen right, and we can help condition them to the pathway that they should take. Then yeah, it could bring about that. And what I want to do is because there's always going to be the dark side of it, right absolutely, as the future is, you have to use your imagination or imagination is the most important powerful tool that we have, right because it's what separates us from animals. We can imagine something and then make it. So, so if you want to know the future of a people ask them they collective memories. What are your collective memories? Our collective memories are based in trauma, right, mostly, so that means that we start thinking that something negative is going to happen, And the sentiment around any technology right creates the way that people utilize it or don't utilize it. So if you think of it negative, then you're going to stay away from it. You think that there's something positive, then of course then you will use it. So I believe that it's up to us to both give people that defense system of knowing how this tech can be used against us, but also make sure that we plan offense and we have an idea, right and a goal and a vision for how we're going to utilize AI in this time that we have. Because I believe that black people are the most resilient people on the planet Earth. We've done been through all of the different things that you can go through as a people. So in a time that requires mental resilience, we got it. But you need also time. And that's why I don't think time is a number one asset no more. It's cognition because you have all the time in the world, but what is your quality of thought? And so now cognition becomes a KPI in a business to where I don't want to just hire somebody based on their capability. I want to hire you based on your capacity.
Speaker 1: As a follow up, what tools and AI are you using that you have not talked about publicly before, because I know you've been deep in a rapid hole for the last two years.
Speaker 3: I don't even to be honest with you, I don't use that many tools, but the way I use them transforms. Okay, yeah, I mean, so everybody's seeing a report on MIT where they were saying that it gives you cognitive debt. And of course that report had, you know, some triggers in there to see if people is actually reading it utilizing AI or not, right, But at the bottom of the report it was talking about cognitive debt, which is what you take on. Right, the more you scroll and the more you're using AI without thinking, right, So I look at like wealth, I mean, wellness is going to be the new form of wealth, and cognition is the new asset class, right, And so I make sure before I'm using the AI, I'm doing the thinking myself. Yeah, because you don't, it decreases your long term thinking. Short term it will increase write your long term memory, but long term you will increase your decrease your long term memory. So my interaction with it is always making sure that it's my first mind that's guiding me, and I'm always questioning what is giving me right, And so I think some people's interaction with it, because it's nice and it says exactly what you want to hear, they become delusion as if they're getting real truth.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a messianic digital figure.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so I make sure that my interactions are these are my thoughts. I'm challenging the AI. I'm actually doing research, and I'm focused on neuro adaptation. I don't I'm not focused on memory no more, right, I'm focused on understanding and how do these processes stay. I don't want to feel smart for a moment, but then you asked me what I said last week. I don't remember what the hell I say right. So it's more so about your rituals that you do alongside AI that optimizes right, your cognition and your awareness. So the journaling right, the execution right, taking action on the insights that you gain. I think those are the way to actually optimize because in all of the studies they will show you that human plus AI has outperformed right. Just human right or just AI.
Speaker 4: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,