Speaker 1: All from Lee Lee.
Speaker 2: Yes, you you know what. I'm an upset because you know, you called me and I said Lee, and then you answered like I like I was bothering you.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised. I'm gonna be completely honest, I'm just really surprised that it actually went through.
Speaker 2: Really, what did you think would happen?
Speaker 3: I thought that I would either hear the beep or the hello. This is the therapy, get go, you know.
Speaker 2: Fuck, there's so many there's so many things about the stream that I set up when I first started doing it, uh like almost a year ago, that I haven't changed, and that's one of the voicemails one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not proud to how many times I call.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, well, it sounds like you've called a bunch. I want to know from you. What's your name? Lee? Lee? Is there anything that I can healthy with this evening?
Speaker 3: No, Honestly, just talking to like a E list celebrity is good enough for me.
Speaker 2: I'll take that that backhanded compliments.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, Lee, Okay, do you listen?
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear about this cool thing that I have on my my desk?
Speaker 2: I would love to hear about the cool thing that you have on your desk.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's an anime titty mouse pad with big hongolongas. They're pretty big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and did you buy that? Like, did you buy that for like sexual like because it turns you on?
Speaker 3: It definitely doesn't turn me on, but uh, I like it a lot. I guess I don't know. If I saw her in person, I I just might be pretty turned on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Do you have any like, do you have an affinity for like anime women?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should say. I'm a bit of a waboo.
Speaker 2: Do you do you like watch hantai and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I exclusively watch Anti?
Speaker 2: Really you exclusively watch Anti?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't like regular porn?
Speaker 2: Interesting? Now what kind of HINTI do you watch?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: Like is it parodies of currently existing ip like like Peter Griffin having sex with like Linda from Bob's Burgers, or is it like original characters?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I like just you know that plain old vanilla you know, but it's like HINTI, So it's not it's not normal objectively, but it's not something that I've ever liked.
Speaker 2: Whatever the most vanilla hentai can be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: Uh do you read it? Do you watch it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I watch it. I'm not a huge fan because, like you know, it takes a lot to you know, kind of kind of reach that peak for women.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's like two things I have to do, so I need both of my hands, so I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Like to have to, you know, scroll to Like you know, what's super interesting about HENTI to me is that porn is easy. You can anyone can film porn, right, Uh, you know, amateurs can film porn. You can have to even even professionally. Filming porn doesn't take that many people. But to make animation takes the whole teams of people, Like it takes warehouses full of fucking people each making key frames, and like it's a really massive undertaking. Like a lot of people are involved in making this hent Tie. Yeah, that's incredible to.
Speaker 3: Me, isn't it. Can I ask you a really weird question?
Speaker 2: Will it take us off the off the hen Ti topic?
Speaker 3: Not particularly?
Speaker 2: No, Okay, what's the question, What is the.
Speaker 3: Weirdest thing you've ever jerked off to? You don't have to answer.
Speaker 2: I'm no, no, I'm trying to see if I can give you the real answer. I'm trying to like think of what the real answer that question is. I have an answer. I'm trying to think if there's anything weird in that though. All right, I'll tell you when I was uh, well, actually I was going to tell what I was going to tell you before you even asked me. That was the VET when I first when I was like whatever, thirteen, probably earlier than thirteen when I whenever I first started watching porn, I would watch I watched, I only watched Head Tie, and because I was like twelve, I was right, did I was like twelve and like Super Smash Brothers Brawl just came out and I think I was twelve. I don't remember how it was. And Zero Suit Samus I would just watch. I would google like Zero Suit Samus and Tie and that was like the very first. Like I don't know if I could like jerk off all the time, but I remember watching it at least.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, But.
Speaker 2: Now, the weirdest thing I've ever jerked off to was I think in middle school there was a porn parody of Left I probably talked about this on stream the other day, But there's a porn parody of Left for Dead. You know the video game Left for Dead called Left for Head and I remember I jerked off to that and it has the uh and it has this you know, the smoker from Left for Dead. He has this huge tongue that he like wraps you around in and Ship and in Left for Head though, his tongue is his cock, and he has this giant cock he like wraps Zoe from Left four Dead in And I remember watching that.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's that's really detailed.
Speaker 2: So you only watch like, does that mean that? Have you ever tried watching regular porn?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have. I've tried. I've tried a couple of different genres. You know. I give that, I give that milk a whirlwind, I give the stepsister ship, the lesbian ship. I mean, I've even watched Japanese porn, you know, but uh, there's just there's just something about reading subtitles and just listening to the over dramatized screeching of an anime girl that just I don't know, you know, it just it gets me going. You know.
Speaker 2: There's all sorts of, you know, opinions out there of how watching too much porn can ruin or create unrealistic expectations of the sexual experience. Yeah, I feel like I feel like if you only watch Hentie, that makes it like in terms of those creating those unrealistic expectations, probably makes it like, I mean, a hundred times worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would think that. But here's the thing, right, I wear the cock, So any unrealistic expectations I have about the size of my own dick is pretty much easily fulfilled. I would say, is pretty easy for me to get something that I can can just strap on and I I don't have a preference for the size of boobies. You know, A cup, d cup, They're all good. I love all of them.
Speaker 2: You know, dude, you should get a you know, you should fucking do you should get like a cell shaded sort of comic book cock. To use.
Speaker 3: A cell shaded comic book cock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you guys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look it up right now.
Speaker 2: No, it's like a fucking it's it's like, uh, you know, like the way that like comic ship is animated.
Speaker 3: I think I kind of I'm kind of imagining it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, so I has has created this has created no friction in your normal sex life.
Speaker 3: I would I would say not now. It was only a few months ago that I decided. I say decided, like it's a choice. But I guess it was only a few months ago that I started really exploring my sexuality. And I gotta say, like, like, guys are great, you know, they're cool, They're fun to hang out with, Like so are women. And there's just something about you know, a woman that, uh, I just find a lot more appealing.
Speaker 2: Well, listen what he'd say.
Speaker 8: Your name was.
Speaker 5: Lee, Lee.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy that you're fine, Like what makes you happy? And I hope you have a wonderful rest of the night. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: All right, yep, you too, you have a great night. I'm gonna keep watching the stream.
Speaker 2: Goodbyely bye bye. Never weekend goes on the line, making your phone calls every night, verecond goes to side. I'm just teaching you your life is not.
Speaker 8: Really an expert.
Speaker 1: Call from Mac Mac.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, Mac?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 3: How are you Mac?
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right, Mac. Can you meet a stream for me real quick?
Speaker 10: Yep, I just turned off the streams.
Speaker 2: Have we spoken before, Mac?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: We have not interesting? Interesting?
Speaker 8: Hm?
Speaker 2: Hmm, what do you what? What? What? What? Sparked you to call in tonight.
Speaker 10: Well, I've been trying to talk to you for a while now.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, what about.
Speaker 3: I don't know just anything.
Speaker 10: Really, I've just I've been watching you for a while now, and I've been very excited, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Mac. Someone in the chat brought up the idea of every subsequent caller, we'll ask a question for the next call to answer, which I like. I think that's a fun idea. But another caller asked, what's your Do you have any regrets? Would you say you have any regrets?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I have some regrets.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I tend not.
Speaker 10: To speak up for myself and I tend to hide away from a lot of situations and confrontations. So I wish I had a little bit more confidence in that.
Speaker 2: Do you have any specific instances that you can remember in which you issue stood up for yourself?
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially so I went through emotional abuse with my mom, and that was very hard for me to go through.
Speaker 10: So a lot of the times where I was just being berated, I couldn't really stand up for myself and I just kind of didn't fight back.
Speaker 2: And do you feel like you're better suited to fight back now? Do you feel like you're better suited to stand up for yourself?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 10: I moved out of that situation. I'd been living on my own with my boyfriend for about a year and a half now, and we're doing.
Speaker 6: Great with each other.
Speaker 2: And what do you think gave you the what sort of flipped the switch? What gave you the power to start standing out for yourself more?
Speaker 10: Really, my boyfriend kind of helped me discover how to stick up for myself. He really stuck up for me there a lot when she wasn't really being a parent or a provider for me. So he kind of helped me find my voice.
Speaker 2: How did you and your boyfriend meet?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 10: It was marching band. He was a senior and I was a sophomore and we've been dating for almost six years now.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's awesome. You know I and this was high school or college?
Speaker 7: Can you repeat that?
Speaker 2: And then you this was high school marching band or college marching band?
Speaker 10: High school marching band?
Speaker 2: Interesting? That's cool, man, because you know, I talked a whole bunch of shit about high school relationships not being a good idea to carry into adult life. And I always enjoy being proven wrong by people. Who end up making it work. Uh, because you know which the world needs more pessimists for Listen, what did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 5: Mac?
Speaker 8: Mac?
Speaker 2: Give me a question to ask the next caller? Oh, I do you want to know? For a person, a random stranger?
Speaker 4: What do I want to know?
Speaker 10: Some really good advice for being an adult?
Speaker 2: Really good advice for being an adult? Watch, let's watch like a sixteen year old kid pretending to be eighteen be the next caller. I'm not you know, I'm a little like I'll probably blame you because I feel like you kind of brought that that energy in you, like sort of jinxed us a little bit. But hope that won't happen.
Speaker 10: Okay, you know what, It's fine, blame me all you want.
Speaker 2: I will. Hey, thank you so much for calling man, Then thank you for sharing. You have a good night, you too.
Speaker 7: How from Jude?
Speaker 2: Jude?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Jude?
Speaker 11: That much hanging out with the heads with.
Speaker 2: The Jude truth or there?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Truth?
Speaker 2: Do you have any advice on being an adult?
Speaker 11: Any advice on being an adult? I would say to myself in my twenties to just let go.
Speaker 10: Enjoy it a little bit.
Speaker 11: More because it's not the end of the world when you turn thirty.
Speaker 2: Because it's not the end of the world when you turn thirty.
Speaker 11: Right if any thing it becomes an I'm thirty two, so I'm just at the beginning of it. So I'm not like panicking about forty quite yet.
Speaker 4: But it's been fun.
Speaker 11: I don't know, like when I hit thirty, I just kind of realize that, like, oh, I can do whatever I want. I can do whatever I want, and that means like even I'm a girl, I can fix my bath head or I can go walking out at three am and it's not an issue. Yeah, it's just getting more comfortable with it, and it takes time enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Jude, it's so interesting you say that, because I've been thinking about this a lot lately. There's a lot of fear from people about getting older. But I've tried to like generalize things as much as I possibly can. And when you look at the world in a macro sense, you kind of can do anything unless if you're dead. The only thing that stops you. Is like very sort of new societal expectations of where a person should be in their life at a certain age. But as long as you're not dead or incapacitated physically, you can do anything right.
Speaker 11: Just try it out, go for it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you some questions. What's something when you were twenty you were saying that, you know, when you were younger, you were a little bit more stressed about getting older. Well, I want to hear something at thirty two that you didn't think you could do when you were in your twenties that you still do.
Speaker 11: I didn't think I could get a divorce.
Speaker 12: I was one of those twenties that like got married at twenty and the high school sweetheart, and I thought I was kind of stop because that's how they kind of tell you.
Speaker 11: You know, you grow up, you go to college, you get married, you have kids. And I had rushed that getting married a part and I was like, well, now I just wasted everything, you know, and I'm stuck with this dirt back. And it's not the case. I could do whatever I wanted, I could leave him, I could move all that time, and I did and the world didn't end.
Speaker 2: So you were afraid of getting divorced because of the expectations, and you know, the sort of external shame that you might have gotten.
Speaker 11: Might have I did when my husband, my us husband had left that out of our house. My parents had come over because I asked him to come over to, you know, just kind of talk me through it. What's going, what's the nuts stop? And my mom sat down and she said to what did you do? As in like, I caused it?
Speaker 13: Because you can't get divorced?
Speaker 11: You know, I just messed everything up.
Speaker 2: I mean, divorce is awesome anytime it happens. Theoretically, theoretically, I know, I know that sounds insensitive, but theoretically it is. Because if there's either two options, either something is great, in which case it keeps going, or it's not, in which case it should not keep going. The alternative to divorce is a bad thing that keeps going, whereas the divorce is getting rid of the bad thing and allowing both parties to move on in their life toward other good thing, as opposed to prolonging bad thing for what reason really?
Speaker 11: Exactly, So, if you did not want to drive a car anymore, would you have to go to the DMD and take three hundred dollars to take your license away?
Speaker 2: Exactly? It's a it's sort of a sunk cost fallacy.
Speaker 12: Of time exactly like marriage licenses should be renewable.
Speaker 11: You shouldn't have to pay more money to separate from a person. That I think is a terrible thing, like trap for people who try to get married and then get out of it. Like set a marriage license where it expires in ten years, go into your doll about, have a party, eat cake, and do it all over again instead of like people like just feeling like they're trapped in divorce.
Speaker 2: Now, once you got out of your divorce, then how old are you?
Speaker 11: I was twenty six?
Speaker 2: Twenty six, Okay, so it's been a while. What was your next move? Were you like trying to find someone new or were you like, I'm going to go live my own life for a little bit.
Speaker 11: Well, I moved out with my daughter and we moved in with my sister, got this crappy ass apartment back in our hometown, which is never a good feeling when you have to go back to the hometown after divorce, Like you.
Speaker 7: Said, that shame thing.
Speaker 11: It's sick in Stoll Town. So we go back and I meet up with my old high school best friends and he just got out of the warmed relationships and we started talking and we started dating and he's my best friend. And I've been married to him now for three years and we have four kids, and it's wonderful. If I hadn't gone through that, I wouldn't be wearing that now.
Speaker 13: And like, he's the best.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure if you remember Shitty improv. I was a very, very shitty hamster, but he was a.
Speaker 2: Great I do remember you guys from Shitty. Yeah, that's so cool.
Speaker 11: He's hilarious. He's the light of my life. He's my best friend.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, happy to hear that that worked out for you.
Speaker 11: Advice for people growing up, like it gets it gets better, man, Like, just keep writing it and enjoy it. Only you only get one one time around.
Speaker 2: That you know, absolutely not the year. I feel like there's so many points, so like you know, your first marriage, first job, first whatever, where you're like, this is it nothing else after this? Uh no, further life. This is my life forever And it just never works out that way. And if something does get.
Speaker 13: I had to.
Speaker 11: I had to leave my job as a branch manager.
Speaker 2: M MD, do you have it back or.
Speaker 11: Did you no? I I decided to say a house life because I had a kid during the pandemic, and once again it was like one of those things that you're talking about with like being like this is it. Like I thought this was my career. I'm going to be a banker for the rest of my life, and then this, you know, my my life had to take a different turn and there is no room for that bank anymore, and you just got to lean into it and make the best out of it.
Speaker 2: Awesome, dude, thank you for sharing. Look, I'm glad that your life is going and about I love I love stories like these. This is I have. I have my little category of like favorite kind of stories, and I love things where like you think, so your life's going one way and then it goes the other way. And especially if if you're in a situation where like life is going one way and you're you're scared if it falls apart, but then it does, but then you rise out of the ashes into something you didn't even expect, right, And.
Speaker 11: Ain't it fun? It's so much fun?
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you so much for sharing. Man, you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: You too, have a good one.
Speaker 1: All from gen Helma gem gem Oh it's jam jam Yeah, Like just spread on toast.
Speaker 2: Do you eat a lot of toast?
Speaker 13: Do you eat a lot of toast?
Speaker 2: How much toast do you eat, like on a weekly basis.
Speaker 13: Probably like half the local week.
Speaker 2: Do you eat toast every day.
Speaker 13: Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Is that healthy?
Speaker 13: Probably not?
Speaker 2: Do you value your physical health that much? Some people don't. I know, I don't.
Speaker 13: I try to.
Speaker 14: I try to eat right. Brand is my big like weakness. I'm a vegetarian and all that.
Speaker 2: So what inspired you to become a vegetarian?
Speaker 14: I just I just don't like the thought of eating something that like can talk, you.
Speaker 13: Know, not talk, but like make noise.
Speaker 2: Well, if something's well, if it's dead, it can't talk.
Speaker 8: I do eat fish I should have had.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, you know what, even if it's alive, it can't actually hold on, I don't think about it. Even if it's alive, it can't talk. Well, if you're eating something that can talk, you're that's you're probably going to jail.
Speaker 13: Well, I mean, like.
Speaker 14: It makes noises like a dog bark. Sure, sometimes when animals make noises it sounds like words.
Speaker 13: Parrots can talk, other birds can do you know?
Speaker 2: Actually that's what I was about to say. Can you eat a parrot?
Speaker 13: I mean personally me, no, but I mean you can. You can do any thing.
Speaker 2: You can do anything. I've always thought about this, like what animals? You know what? The funny thing about animals and eating them is the weird barriers between what is and is not okay to eat, Like could you No one can really answer the question of why it's okay to kill and eat a cow but not okay to kill and eat a dog.
Speaker 13: Exactly.
Speaker 2: There's no real answer to that question.
Speaker 13: Exactly.
Speaker 14: That's why I prefer to just stay away from it. I find good substitution. I'm happy with my eating habits for now.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the thing is veg Eating a cow. Eating a cow should theoretically be as bad as eating a dog. So when I'm eat eating like a hamburger, I should feel as horrified as if like I was eating my dog. But I don't. But I don't because there's like a fake mental thing that makes me see cows is like well who you know, fuck them and fuck fish? Who cares about them? We can eat those.
Speaker 13: Exactly. It's like many things in our society are.
Speaker 14: Just like a human made up thing, and we do things because we made it up that way.
Speaker 2: You know, going even further, going even further? Is it okay? Why is it so much worse to kill like a cat than it is to kill like the step on an ant?
Speaker 14: I think they are more ants in the world. Aren't there like a million ants to each person or something like that? And like, I guess people do have ant farms, but you're more likely to come across someone who has like a cat in the house from an ant parm you know, So.
Speaker 2: Is that it is? Is it that like the value of the life is lower because there's so many of them?
Speaker 14: I don't think that's the only reason, but I do think it's part of it.
Speaker 2: But then I feel like it gets it gets kind of relative.
Speaker 14: Because it's like, yeah, it's kind of like a bell courage.
Speaker 2: You can kill. How many fucking elephants are There's probably less elephants than people, And you can kill an elephant and eat like where it's who as a hat, it's it's trunk as a hat, and you don't go you don't go to jail, but a human you go to jail. Right, you're sick of this conversation. I can tell it's under understand No, No, I'm not. You don't want to talk anymore about killing things.
Speaker 13: I mean, we don't. I wouldn't phrase it.
Speaker 2: We can move we can move past this part of the conversation if you want. I'm ready to I'm ready to move on. I I I feel like I was the only I was like the main driver of the conversation in that direction, And I almost feel like I pulled you there without you. You came along, but I could tell you didn't. You weren't, like you didn't not want to be there enough to fight me on it. But I could tell you you maybe didn't want to be there.
Speaker 14: I mean, I mean, I'm like so against killing animals, but I don't eat most of them, So I guess that's my position on that.
Speaker 2: In theory, I'd like to say I'm against I am against killing animals, but I eat meat, so I guess I'm not at all. But I am again, but I'm I'm I'm in the weird sect of like, all right, some animals or you should never kill and then cows, we'll make new cows.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's just this weird human construct and it depends on where you are in the world, Like there are other places in the world where.
Speaker 13: It's taboo to eat cows. You know.
Speaker 15: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jim, who are you? What do you do with your life?
Speaker 13: I am nineteen.
Speaker 14: I currently I am not doing much with my life. I just kind of quit my jobs like last month, waiting for my least to run out, and then I'm gonna go live with a friend back home and figure things out.
Speaker 2: I guess I like that for you. I like that you're figuring anything. What are you trying to figure out?
Speaker 14: I really want to travel, I really do.
Speaker 13: I see.
Speaker 14: I think that's kind of why I can't make up my mind, because that gives me more time to be on the road.
Speaker 13: Because I currently.
Speaker 14: Live in Tempe, Arizona, and I'm originally from a small town in Ohio.
Speaker 2: So when you say you want to travel, like where we talk and we talk in international, we talk in van life, we talk in Europe, we talk we talk in Asia everywhere.
Speaker 14: Man, Like, I want to travel across the US, across Asia, across Europe, everywhere.
Speaker 2: Jim, let me tell you something, Jim, go out on the road. Go be on the road as long as you possibly can. You know, if I've looked into this stuff, because I'm thinking about running away from my entire life at some point it's not I mean you can't. You can't do it for free, but it's not horrifically expensive to travel around.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I've been looking into maybe getting in like a summer job at like a national park.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like that. I like that. Yeah, check out the work away because I'll pay it.
Speaker 15: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that for you, jam, jam Jam. Let me let me get a question for another for the next caller. I forgot to do that last time.
Speaker 14: Oh how about what is your ideal way to die?
Speaker 2: Love it? Love it? Love it? Jam. Thank you so much for sharing. You have a good rest of the night, you too, Thank you. My ideal way to die, for those who were wondering, is I'd love to be cooked and made into a sandwich for someone else to eat. I think, I think, when I die, here's what, here's here's my here's my thing, all right. I figured it out. When I die, and you can all when I when a lawyer comes and like settles my will or whatever, and you you, you can all batch this is on the internet, all right. When I die, put me feed me to like some cows and some chickens and some pigs. That's the circle of life. It'll make up for all the meat I've eaten. Put me in between a bun, put some barbecue sauce on my breasts, and feed me to some cows. That'll make up for it all.
Speaker 4: From Gabby. Hello, Oh, I kind of knew that I was going to get the call this time, and I just went outside and did an adult thing. And now I'm like overthinking everything.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, hold on, hold on, Gabby, Gabby looks stay with me here, Stay with me here, because you just said said a bunch of things. I'm gonna break them all down and before I want to remember what they are before I forget. One that I wanted to ask you about is that you knew you were going to get on. And the second thing I want to answer about is that you went outside and you did an adult thing. So I'm gonna remember those two things that I want to ask them one at a time. One. You say, first of all, we've never we've never spoken before.
Speaker 4: I so we've never spoke him before.
Speaker 2: And you you knew, you knew you had conviction that you were going to get on this time. Where did that conviction come from?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you know how like you can call onto the radio and when concert tickets or like food vouchers and we never get the call right. Well, I used to call in all the time and if you call enough, like of course you're going to get an answer. But I have what a few concert tickets and there's just that gut feeling and this call. I like, how the timing perfect. I was like, I'm going to get to talk to him the day, so I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I regret to inform you I have absolutely I mean, I don't have tickets to anything.
Speaker 4: I don't even think, oh, I've got to hang up now.
Speaker 2: Then maybe maybe that's why I should. I wish I could. Uh, I don't know what do you? What do you want? Gabby? What can I give you for being the the the something as color?
Speaker 4: I saw some people talking about a GET song. I want a GET song.
Speaker 2: A gekt song. Okay, good to know that there are more people out there who are interested in that. We will consult the consumer products division.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 2: I would love I would love like a gext store. I'd love a pop up store. I'd love to sell like god, you know what I want? You know those I fucking hate these things these giant phone cases that are not made for utility at all, the ones that like just make your phone super fat and bulky for no reason so that it.
Speaker 4: Can look like a penny for anything. Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I've had a few of those.
Speaker 2: You had a bunny like, Oh, that must be awful. It had probably the big fucking ears laying out right at the top. Yep, I would. I could never own it those, But I want something. I want like one of that, and it's it's a gecko and the tail is super long at the bottom and the arms go and just making it impossible for you to put your phone in your pocket.
Speaker 4: I think if you opened the shop or a pop up store and had something like that, I really think you do well. Honestly, it's make me come back.
Speaker 2: I gotta do more. I got it. We'll we'll, we'll put that in the we'll put that on the list. Okay, so you knew, Gabby that you were gonna get it. You said you stepped outside to do some adult stuff. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I can I say it on your stream?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can say whatever you want.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Well I just smoked and my roommate left me earlier, and I'm lonely, and I was just like, there's nothing else to do, so I went outside.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you smoked weed. If you If I had known that, I would not have let you say it on stream.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm talking about heroin.
Speaker 13: Actually.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm kidding. I'm kidding. I' kidding.
Speaker 13: No, I was just weird.
Speaker 2: I thought this call was about to get, uh turn into something.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I started saying, shit, Okay, you smoked weed.
Speaker 2: You smoked, you smoked. We'll leave it at that. And you smoked with your friend and they left.
Speaker 4: She left me, and then I smoked.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you you she left first, and then you smoked to cope with sadness and the loneliness.
Speaker 4: Yes, she's going out of town for ten days and I missed her already.
Speaker 2: Is that codependent a little bit? How do you know her? How did you guys meet?
Speaker 4: I met her last year, my sophomore year of college, and then we just started hanging out. And this last semester I was at her place all the time. And now for the summer, one of her roommates moved out and asked if I would like pay her some money to live in the room because she wasn't going to be here, and she's still.
Speaker 2: Leete and tell me the codependency is about to get a lot worse.
Speaker 4: What it already is. Yeah, she woke me up this morning. I've been living here for like two or three months, and she woke me up this morning with the remote because I had like a job interview and she was smacking me with it because I wouldn't wake up. And I miss that. Who else is going to smack me with a remote to wake me up? You know?
Speaker 2: It's nice. That's nice. So you guys met in a sophomore year of college and you say you have a code the Pennant relationship. Let me ask you something, What if you had to pin it to something, if you had to pin it to something, would be the driving force behind your relationship.
Speaker 4: Behind my relationship with her? Yes, you know, we meet so many people and we have a lot of friends growing up, and I'm very grateful to have met a lot of people coming to college. But there's so many different types and it's hard to find that one person who you can really feel like is your soulmate, you know, even with a relationship and like just as my best friend. We get along so well. We have the same humor, we like, have the same characteristics, always dont to go do something new and have fun and just like let loose without getting too serious about life. But when life does get serious, I feel like she's always been that one person that has been there for me, has defended me. I don't know, I just love her. I doesn't mean to gush about my roommate.
Speaker 2: Well, now let me ask you something else. You say you are code dependent, and I know you're joking, but do you think there is any hint of truth in that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? You know, we all say we want our alone time, and I would like to think that I'm independent, But when it comes down to it, like you do need someone to talk to you sometimes, and not a lot of us have that or it doesn't set that at least, so now that I have it, I don't want to lose it.
Speaker 2: Has it typically been difficult for you to form relationships like these? Like it's just a rarity for you to have a relationship as close as this.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm pretty open and I would like to think that others like we can all get deep and talk about stuff. But I I feel like so many of these relationships, and that's where I get into my own head, is like, oh, how long are these going to last? When you're not supposed to think about that, Like with my roommate, I've never thought about that. I'm just so grateful to hear and like, I don't want to think about an end time with it. And I don't think she's ever put that thought into my head. So I think that makes her special in herself. And yeah, it is like a rare relationship to form.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm glad that you've been able to find a relationship like this, and you know, look similar to ants. There's a lot of people in the world. I've always I felt I feel like I when I went from high school to college, I almost feel like I gained I had some sort of epiphany where I was like, Wow, you know, when you're young and you live in one place and you never leave it and you hang out with the same seven people, you start to form this thing in your head of all people are like these people that I hang out with, these you know, five people that I hang out with. I have met and befriended five people, and those five relationships and five friendships well form the basis of what I believe friendship to be as a whole, right, And then you meet new people and expand your horizons. And then you meet someone and you're like, I didn't know that there are people like you in the world. I thought i'd met all the people, but you don't. Yeah, so you know, I'm excited for you to make more friends in the future.
Speaker 8: Dude, thank you.
Speaker 4: I think I think adding on to that, it all goes to like a certain type of person that you're meeting, and like they can all have different relationships, like meaning wise to you. So I've met a lot of people, and I would like to think that I'm close to enough people, but I do feel like you have whether it be one or multiple, but like a friendship fill me and for now and in the time being. I love her and I've never found anyone else like her.
Speaker 2: If she said to you, Gabby, I want to try Heroin, but I don't want to do it alone.
Speaker 4: Now that's a good question. I feel like, like Heroin is pretty bad. So I feel like I have to just like talk her off of that ledge and be like we can try something else, but maybe not Heroin. Is that bad?
Speaker 2: Is that bad? Or you're asking me if it's bad to not do heroin like.
Speaker 4: Trying something else? Maybe that means like going and doing something.
Speaker 2: What's what's one below heroin? Like maths crack? You can what's whatever one below it? You could try that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I would want to try the one below it. There's so many different.
Speaker 2: You could do. You could go two below, three below it? What's three? What's when do we get to hard?
Speaker 14: Hard?
Speaker 15: Sider a drug?
Speaker 2: How? What's how many? What like? How many? What do you have to numerically if we ranked these, how much do you subtract until you get to a hard selter?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ship, hey, let me get it, let me get a question. I feel like I forgot I was supposed to ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Okay, I didn't think about question was Oh, oh I got the job that I interviewed for today, So what is the worst job that the next?
Speaker 2: Okay? I like that. I like that. Oh wait, I know I forgot to ask you the question from the last car. How would you, real quick tell me what's your ideal way to die?
Speaker 4: I feel like, uh, it would be pretty ironic if I drowned, because I've always been really closed with water. So if it's like funny at least like for my life, I feel like that'd be a good way for me to go out.
Speaker 2: I totally wanted you to say heroin overdose to.
Speaker 4: Capwall, heroin overdose, my bad, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Gabby. You have a wonderful rest of the night, you too, Thank you for talking with me. Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams, exclusive GEK content. You also get access to the exclusive GEK Legends discord Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the calls.
Speaker 15: All from the Super High, the Super High.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, Lyle U dude, what's up with you?
Speaker 9: Well, right now I'm gonna walk away from the computer so I don't see you on stream. And I guess one of the things I came up with for a way to die. But maybe we can move on from that topic.
Speaker 2: Hm shit, Oh yeah, the thing was, Uh, what's the worst job you've had?
Speaker 3: Couy?
Speaker 2: Is there a way to comby in the two things? Did you? Maybe you died at one of your last jobs.
Speaker 9: Now, I didn't die, but I was electrocuted while climbing a telephone pole.
Speaker 2: If that counts, that counts a little bit. That's the that's the closest. That's pretty close. That's a way to die.
Speaker 9: And another thing too, is like getting over the fear of heights and always being up high, like twenty thirty feet working above expressways. I've seen some wild stuff in the fields.
Speaker 2: You've seen some wild stuff on the field. How unsafe is it really like when you're up there climbing telephone poles? So we could all send memes to each other, are you like, am I risking my life for nothing?
Speaker 9: It's not for nothing, because we got to power around the city, we got to keep the lights turned on, we got to make sure everyone has Wi Fi connected to their house phone calls going through, so it feels really important. But at the time I almost feel like an ant and there's an army of ants and I'm just one of the ants playing the game.
Speaker 2: M This goes back by the way. This by the way, it goes back to our previous conversation, which was kind of more like a monologue that I did at the person, but still about how why is it okay to kill an ant? But not like you know something bigger?
Speaker 9: I think I think there is. I think there is almost no answer to that question. It's almost as if every little being has some existence, and I don't believe in just turning the lights off on one. I feel like even like a rebirth in some sense.
Speaker 2: Really do you think a like if I kill an ant, that will it? Can it give rebirthed into something else, just another ant?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: I think I think it gets rebirthed into any anything around it surrounding.
Speaker 2: Because I got rebirth into another ant, I would just kill that ant. And by the way, if I kill if I kill a fucking moth and it gets rebursed into another moth, I bet it would be it would it best be getting rebirthed outside of my house, right, No, totally.
Speaker 16: I just I don't know.
Speaker 9: Maybe we can get off the killing topic for a second. Maybe how about Uh I had a question.
Speaker 2: Wait, I have a question for you, please, please please?
Speaker 16: What was your favorite color?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite color?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Black?
Speaker 9: And what if I said that black is a shade and not a.
Speaker 2: Color, I would say, again, I don't know anything about science.
Speaker 15: No, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite color?
Speaker 9: My favorite color has been It's funny because I would say black as well, but if it was a color based on the spectrum, I'd go with red.
Speaker 2: Do people get annoyed at you when you get specific about this?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, in the past it has been. You know, I've I've had simple people ask me questions and they're just like, what's your favorite color? I say black and then they tell me it's the shade like I did to you, And now I'm thinking black.
Speaker 2: And that pissed you off, and so you're kind of keeping the chain. Gun.
Speaker 9: Ah, you know what, that's actually pretty pretty good. Uh theory behind that? Yeah, that's uh, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's accurate.
Speaker 2: Yes, kam, all right, So I'll have to do this to someone next. Awesome, m Maybe that'll be well, I'll do it to the next caller. I'll ask them their favorite coller. Oh wait, no, no, no, no, I don't want that to be your question, though. What is the question I should ask to the next caller?
Speaker 9: Have you ever invented something?
Speaker 2: Have you ever invented something? I like that. That's a great question. I gotta write down some of these question I'm gonna I'm gonna take some of these questions. I'm gonna expand upon them for next new streams. That's a part. That's a fantastic question.
Speaker 9: And the fun thing too, is it could be something very simple and minute, like, just something to speed along your day and make you more efficient.
Speaker 2: It could be a game, it could be a thought, it could be anything. I like that.
Speaker 15: Put that.
Speaker 2: Let's put that in the discord. I want to I want to remember that for later. Awesome.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you times.
Speaker 2: Of course, man, thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 2: How is black not a color? Let me get folks for for those of you who who heard the previous callers say that black is not a color, here's the thing that here, and you're like, of course, everything is a color. Here's the thing is anything theoretically is whatever you say. It is like if I if I just want to say that green is a type of dog, I can and when and if you were to tell me I'm wrong, I would say by what authority? And you'd be like reality and I'd be like, I don't, I don't abide by the authority of reality, and I would be correct. Still, you can do whatever you want all the time, or anything could be whatever you want it to be. All from hunt, Cunt, Yo, what's up, cunt?
Speaker 15: I totally expected the colleagues. Now, I'm surprised at all awesome.
Speaker 2: Have we ever spoken before? Cunt?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I called you one well you weren't live, you like picked up my call, and yeah.
Speaker 2: When was that? I do? I do? I do that? Sometimes?
Speaker 15: I was pretty shocked. I thought it was stake. I thought, like, I thought you were fucking with me at first, and I caught on pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: But you thought I was fucking bad, like in what way?
Speaker 15: Well, it looked like you were live. I don't use towitch a whole lot, So I thought it was you, like were live and you were messing with me.
Speaker 2: Out But no, there are rare occasions where because what happens is, like my Google Voice account, it's linked to my email. So if I'm on if I'm like checking my email and I get a call, it'll pop up. And sometimes I'm.
Speaker 15: Like, it's just like you're curious.
Speaker 2: And sometimes I'm like, fuck it, let's I'm gonna answer this call. Yeah, what did we talk about?
Speaker 15: I think you just asked me. Uh oh, you were like, what do I want in life? And I set a house.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I picked up one of those calls once and someone said, and I don't know if I believed them, but they said, I found this number in the back of a taxi cab.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, I believe it was that you take a place to find that. Yeah. Yeah, I've read it done a couple of times in a few cabs. I don't know if that specific time was me.
Speaker 2: You've you've written it or you said you've written down my phone number at a taxi cabs?
Speaker 15: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you serious?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Like, like I'll just write them on like the back of stop signs and like taxicabs. And you know you like graffiti and bathrooms, are you sis? Yeah? Advertisement I like that.
Speaker 2: I encourage everyone listening. You know, I encourage nothing illegal. But you know, if you go to us, if whatever, you're in college, write it on every whiteboard in every class room you see, you know, get it out there. I want I would love to have this number like displayed as publicly as pot so that like we can get people calling in who don't even know that there's a twitch stream going on.
Speaker 8: How would you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know how I do it without littering a lot of like business cards all over the place.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah you could. Yeah, you could put them on like bulletin boards, like apartments have stuff like that. You just like put your number like leaving places.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask you some Yeah.
Speaker 15: Sure.
Speaker 2: What's like a piece of art? You know, music, television, traditional art, I mean anything that you could consider art that you've consumed. Have you heard that you enjoyed?
Speaker 15: Yeah? Have you heard that? Like pea this song by Justin Bieber, what's it called? It's like I got my peaches out in Georgia? That song by Justin Bieber Radio? Yeah, probably that the melody it fits, It makes a good ring in my head and keep listening to it.
Speaker 2: How often would you say that song plays in your.
Speaker 15: Head a lot because it plays all the time.
Speaker 2: Can you had it away from it again?
Speaker 15: The song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way the way you sang it was in like uh oh, it goes like this way. But I want you to sing it in a like I'm singing this song way.
Speaker 15: I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I refuse, you refuse.
Speaker 15: I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Do you refuse because you cannot? It's a big difference.
Speaker 15: I just can't.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't believe you. I think you can.
Speaker 15: It's really nice of you. Maybe I'll do some voice lessons.
Speaker 2: How's it go? Because you started talking, you start doing, you started saying it, you started singing it, like to tell me how it went?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I wasn't singing, was I? Did you think it sounded good?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: It's I can do it again the way that it wins? What what went the song Peaches in Georgia.
Speaker 15: I got my peaches out in Georgia.
Speaker 2: I got my peaches out in Georgia. Yeah, so I just do that.
Speaker 15: I did it.
Speaker 2: But the you know, like, but you know, but you said it, we're trying to sing it.
Speaker 15: No, that was me singing.
Speaker 2: No, that was just saying it. How there's an example.
Speaker 15: Are you I'm confused? Are saying so? Are you saying I'm like, I wasn't singing it? Just now?
Speaker 2: What's a good question to ask the next caller?
Speaker 15: Where do you want to be in the next ten years?
Speaker 2: Love it? Thank you so much for calling man. You have the rest of the night.
Speaker 15: Got shout that number of collar before twenty in the chat.
Speaker 5: How from Michael Michael, Hi, Hi, I knew I was going to get through tonight.
Speaker 15: What's up?
Speaker 2: Ghek hold on? Ah, I haven't drank water in so long.
Speaker 5: You gotta do that. It's so important. You could wither up and die. I could wither up and die, especially you know, like I'm just saying you're a hot looking get go, and I mean that in multiple ways.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you you mean that multiple ways. To tell me all the ways and what you mean then, well.
Speaker 5: Like you know physically obviously, but also like temperature wise, it seems like you know you've got some good lighting going on at the very least, and you got to hydrate otherwise.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been thinking about a shout out to de shout out to Fairy Devin in the chat who dms me on Instagram and was like, hey, you know, if you're gonna be hiking and if you're gonna be in fucking Arizona this summer with your Gek makeup, it's going to fall off. And he sent me these this settings spray. I did not know that this stuff existed. Settings spray that you can like fucking spray your fucking face. I could spray my face with like a thing. It makes it so that if I'm out in the sun, it won't come off.
Speaker 5: That makes sense to me. I mean, like, I'm a big Star Trek fan, and they had that character Dato who's all silver all the time. They must have been using that shit with him.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, I'm gonna need you know, I'm hiking the Grand Canyon and this ship. You know I'm gonna need a whole bottle. What I'm probably gonna do is I'm gonna uncork the spray part of it and just pour the liquid all over my face.
Speaker 5: That you should read the labels on that first gap to make sure.
Speaker 2: Why I'm smarter than I look at literally every warning label I look at. I go, you are an object, don't tell me what to do. I'm a human being of my own agency. I don't bow down to the requests of things.
Speaker 5: You don't even have a mouth. How are you gonna tell me what to do?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 5: All right? I'm down? You do you gek? Honestly? Who needs to see? There are plenty of people who don't.
Speaker 11: Fuck?
Speaker 2: What was what was the what was the question that the other caller told me to ask her? Hold On, I'm we're a no, no, don't. I'm gonna sit here until I remember it. Don't tell me. I'm gonna sit here until I remember. Okay, hold on.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna tell you because I don't remember either.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking at the chat. We're gonna sit here for a long time until I remember it. What is it? What was it? He said? Colorado for twenty oh? Fuck?
Speaker 5: Hold on, I remember that?
Speaker 2: Hold On? Hold I need to focus here. What did he say at the end? I'm not looking at chat? I don't care. I don't go the whole check if you said around, I'm not looking.
Speaker 5: I'm not looking at it either. Just for the record, going and blind good?
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 5: Shit?
Speaker 2: Chat? What do we say? Where do you see yourself in ten years? Great? Where do you see yourself in ten years.
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's like such a loaded question with me because I got a five year old, so like, I'm gonna be raising a teenager and that's going to be fun as hell, I hope, except it's probably going to be scary as hell too, because teenagers are a lot.
Speaker 2: Five I I don't hang out with a lot of kids, so I'm not like, I don't know the what age are they like people where you can talk to him?
Speaker 5: Oh, he's totally conversational. It was hilarious the other day. I was like, all right, y'all, I'm gonna go take a bath, and he looked me and went, that's your prerogative, Dad, Like, oh shit, I'm prerogative.
Speaker 2: But fifteen is an interesting because I have fifteen. They're They're kind, They're kind of like a real like a real person, and you can like, you know, I actually talked to you a lot of.
Speaker 5: Getting up the Shenanigans at that age. When I was fifteen, I was in trouble.
Speaker 2: You were you were in trouble. What kind of trouble were you in?
Speaker 5: I was a military school at fifteen.
Speaker 2: Really they sent you away?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They sent me away?
Speaker 2: What did they do to get you sent What did you do to get yourself sent away?
Speaker 5: Oh let's smoke in the marijuana.
Speaker 2: Nothing bad, that's it.
Speaker 4: Just for that, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 5: And I was like, well, listen, see my grandma's who raised me, and she would always threaten me with it anytime I even acted a little out of line, which just meant smoking marijuana. And uh, I got caught in school with it, and they wanted to spend me and she was like, no, he's going to military school. And I'm like, oh damn, you were serious, and then they like shaved my head and shit, and I was there, prappy year dude.
Speaker 2: If I were high and talking to my grandma, I could not stop laughing, and she's like, yeah, I'm sending you to military school. I would just burst out. I think that that might have made of dust.
Speaker 5: That's probably what got me sent there was I would just like she would threaten that, and then I would just laugh in her face. And then one day she was like fuck you and just actually did it.
Speaker 2: But how can she she can't, how can she send you to military school? Like she's he was my.
Speaker 5: Adoptive parent, so.
Speaker 7: Like it's complicated and.
Speaker 2: You you made it out of course. How old are you now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh gosh, I'm thirty three.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: It was shit. You know. They give a whole bunch of teenagers imaginary military ranks and then let them like fucking go to town at one another.
Speaker 15: It's it's wild go.
Speaker 2: To town on one another like engage.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I mean honestly sort of. Yeah. They there were a lot of fights in the barracks and stuff like that. The year after I left, someone had to get reconstructive facial surgery because they got the ship beat on them with master lock in the sock. Didn't happen when I was there.
Speaker 2: There were a lot of smoking weed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were smoking too much weed, and they got violent.
Speaker 2: So they were beating the shit out of each other. I mean, for any particular reason, or was it just put a bunch of put a bunch of troubled, violent kids in one place and uh, we'll see what happens kind of thing.
Speaker 5: It's more along those lines. There were some like tensions for other reasons, like there was a pretty racially divided military school which had a very big black population and white population and Latino and frankly everybody. So there was that kind of tension. And then there was a lot of classesm too, because there were some people who were there, like from the inner city who got in there on programs and shit like that, and other people whose rich ass parents sent them there, and there was clashes and yeah no, And then you add in imaginary military ranks where like you can literally report people because they're your subordinates and shit like that, and like, yeah, no, people people got wild.
Speaker 2: There were your supportinates. Now how did you get How do you rise in the ranks? Do you just like, if you beat the shit out of a kid, you become a corporom.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't know I stayed a private if I had the guests, it's probably by following the rules and like not getting in trouble and excelling academically and probably in what do you call that athletics. Yeah, I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: So that was kind of would work out because then the theoretically all the higher ups would be like nerds.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's probably the military in general for you.
Speaker 2: How is it the military in general? You just described to me a whole bunch of people beating the shit out of each other with the back of rifles and shit, it doesn't sound like yeah at all.
Speaker 5: And the only ones who managed to get all the way up through military school into military college and then like become high ranking military officials. They're fucking nerdy ass motherfuckers who excelled academic and managed to pass all their tests correctly and keep enough brain.
Speaker 7: Cells to do so.
Speaker 2: The way you're talking about this, it makes it sound like kind of like prison.
Speaker 5: It was kind of like prison, except not nearly as bad because there was no license plate stamping and shit like that.
Speaker 2: License plight stamping sounds fun. I want to learn how to write cock and write like kunt on.
Speaker 5: A license plate, you know what I mean? Just like oops, sorry, three.
Speaker 2: Now you're thirty two and you did this when you're fifteen. Let me ask you before we go. Is there anything as a thirty two year old that you learned when you were in middle that you when you were in a military school that you used today?
Speaker 5: Oh? God, yeah. I learned how to dissociate in shitty situations. So now if I'm in a bad situation, I can just kind of like it's almost like it's not even happening because I'm so used to being in bad situations there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we got to someone. We got to write you like a bridge to Terabithia style coming of age story of a kid who gets sent to military school and disassociates, like imagining fictional land of what's your name Michael, Michael, Michael Bythia Michael Topia, and you escape into you befriend all these magical creatures and they beat them. Yes, and then you actually you're actually using reality to escape from fantasy. You are like, I want to stay in military school so I don't have to creep into the part of my brain where monsters give me wedgies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, one wants that. It's not a fun place to be.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's the question we should give to the next caller?
Speaker 5: Do they believe in aliens?
Speaker 2: I like it? Thank you so much for Sharon. Then take the guy.
Speaker 13: All from David.
Speaker 2: David.
Speaker 8: Okay, so I got a crazy story to tell you. I just got it out of an abusive relationship.
Speaker 2: Wait when you say you have you say you have a crazy story to tell me, I like what I want to kind of start doing this thing now when people want to tell stories, can we like Quentin Tarantino this a little bit like I want to hear how mapped out is your story in your head?
Speaker 8: I mean if you try.
Speaker 2: To run me over, Like here's what I mean, Like, can we take can we can we take the middle of your story? Start with that, and then and then we'll go back to the beginning, like in a way of like we we start out one place and then we're like that's we that's our one scene, and then you go, I wonder how you how we got here? And then we start at the beginning, like can we get to like the middle, Like you don't have to, we don't. I gotta star in the middle, but like give me like a one one the one middle part, and then we'll go back and we'll do it chronics.
Speaker 8: The most important part involves you, I think.
Speaker 2: Really, let's I want to hear that part right now?
Speaker 8: She burned my therapy gecko shirt.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Perfect, All right, let's start from the beginning.
Speaker 8: Okay, So we've been on and off for six years. I don't know. It was really good. We got back before COVID started, like legitimately, like January second, we started seeing each other again. Things were good, but then things went chaotic and I don't know, it was just toxic on both sides. She thought I was cheating unheard I wasn't. She broke my laptop in the process, uh destroyed my PC monitor, destroyed my house, put like seven holes in my walls, keep my uh MIDI van just destroyed the entire apartment. And I don't know. I was just miserable after that. And I don't know. I mean, I tried to fix things, try to be better, but it just wasn't the same. Man for the sack and it just got abusive and all that stuff on both parts. I think, like both of us that presidents in it to where every time we got into a fight, it would get that low like physically, which I wouldn't hit her or anything like that, but it.
Speaker 4: Was just it.
Speaker 8: She would hit me, and you know, it just wasn't healthy. I want to get out of it. Anyways, fast forward to like this year, I finally cut it off. I'd go to jail, I move out. All this stuff happens, I got court coming up next week, and after everything has happened, I'm just like, hey, because I just bought your shirt because I've been watching Therapy Get Go a lot, and I listened when I first found it out about you. I listened to you at work all the time, and I like listened to all your podcasts on Spotify, like in a weekend because I worked for our shoes. So I bought your shirt. I bought your shirt, and uh, I was really excited. I got the uh Alaska is uh, it's a city, it's not a state, or Alaska is not or yeah whatever about that, took a picture with it mm hmm, and uh I was looking for it one day. I was like, did I leave that at her place? Like by accident? And turns out I did, And that was like the one of the last things I asked about her before we blocked each other was if she still had that. She Uh, she burned it. She said fuck you, I hate you all this other hateful bullshit and later apologized like this week and all that stuff. But I was thoroughly upset that she burnt it because it was my favorite shirt at the time and only wore like I only wore it like three times.
Speaker 2: All right, well you gotta all right, well you gotta DM me because I'm I'll send you a new shirt.
Speaker 8: Dude, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: I'll send you a new shirt, all right, Bet.
Speaker 8: But like, I don't know, it's it's I'm going therapy for it, like seriously as far as like the abusiveness and me work on myself as a person. And I'm just glad I'm out of it. But uh yeah that's where I'm at.
Speaker 2: Damn. So mm hmm you said you went to jail. What did you go to jail for? If you don't mind me asking?
Speaker 13: Do you y?
Speaker 8: Because like she, uh had a guy over while we were still kind of trying work things out, and I just kind of went off and stuff like that. But he was like a technicality?
Speaker 4: Do you I?
Speaker 8: So I was like in the driveway and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh so you it was a it was a what is a what is a technicality?
Speaker 8: Do you? I? Keys in the ignition?
Speaker 2: H interesting? M yeah, So off again with her?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just stupid. I'm talking young and dumb and I'm new to all this bullshit. You man on twenty four but this is my first relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, where where you know?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: That? When? When when did you guys finally become off off? Like off off?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 8: Probably a couple of months back?
Speaker 2: Okay, and what have you been doing since?
Speaker 8: But I was looking I was looking for that shirt a month ago. And so I'm this is true about a couple of weeks ago. Seem maybe if she might have had it, turns up she did.
Speaker 2: Did she buy any chance send you a picture of the shirt on fire?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think she's just that. Of all the things that she's like done, it would like it just if I knew she had it, I knew it was gone like it was at that point.
Speaker 15: I just.
Speaker 8: Mhmm, yeah, there's no way, because.
Speaker 2: I would be I would use that in like the in the store. I think that would be kind of cool. I don't know why, what do you think a picture of the shirt on fire? Like you're just kind of uses to it. I feel like it's a good selling points in some ways.
Speaker 8: Now I have pictures of everything else she's destroyed, but other than that, hmmm.
Speaker 2: So okay, So you gotta let us about a month ago, and what have you been doing since? What have you been up to? You've been working, You've been seeing other people, even holding off on dating, kind.
Speaker 8: Of holding off on dating. I'm trying to work on myself, get back to school, walking through the graveyard with a weighted vest type of thing.
Speaker 13: Reading more.
Speaker 2: I like all that you already go to school for.
Speaker 8: Electrical engineering.
Speaker 2: Electrical engineering, I got.
Speaker 18: Like seventy credits and all that stuff, and I just kind of dropped out because I kind of got I don't know, I just got depressed and went through a hole and I was like, you know what, I don't know if this is me right now?
Speaker 8: So I dropped out and.
Speaker 2: And you know, sort of as it stands, now, how are you feeling about school and life and everything.
Speaker 8: I think I want to get into artificial intelligence type of things like I want to. I've been listening into your podcast and Lex Friedman's if you know who he is? Who Lex Friedman?
Speaker 2: Lex Freedman? Who is Lex Friedman?
Speaker 8: He does artificial intelligence and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Interesting, ooh, you can help us build the gekpot.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe I have been listening to a lot of how that stuff works out, and it is very interesting. Like there's an Amy Winehouse impersonation bot and it was really beautiful. I really like this soundtrack.
Speaker 2: That stuff gets scary. The deep fakes and you see this guy on TikTok deep fake Tom Cruise. You ever seen this?
Speaker 8: No, I think there's a deep fake.
Speaker 2: Mona Lisa dude, it's so uh, this is a whole tangent here, but it is so interesting and I'm not gonna think I know anything about any of the stuff. But how the law the lawmakers are gonna have to be sprinting to catch up with technology.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the bureaucracy isn't catching up obviously. They're trying to, like, you know, Internet, all this bitcoin, kinda trying to regulate that. But you just can't.
Speaker 2: You can't. Everyone's got to go and get in their illegal ship now while they still can, before I finally catch.
Speaker 8: Telling you all all the drugs in the mail and whatever it is that you're doing. Do it now while you can.
Speaker 2: Dude, if you want to inflict upon my intellectual but if you if someone wanted to like deep fake me and make another stream, it's probably legal. Someone could just steal the therapy, getck of my face, of my fucking face.
Speaker 8: The piece easily easily. They do it already, like taking your clips. Maybe modify a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, listen before we go me just good. A question for the next caller.
Speaker 17: Uh, what is your favorite piece of sentiment?
Speaker 8: Like what what item the hold sentimental value? That is kind of weird.
Speaker 2: Item that holds sentimental value. God, that's a good question. Listen, David, send me a DM I'll send you in new shirt. All right, thank you of course, man, we'll do you. Take care. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 1: You too, all from Hello?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 2: Do you want to explain that noise?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm gonna have to be sorry.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: What's up? GEK?
Speaker 7: How's your day?
Speaker 2: My day's going good?
Speaker 15: Did how you doing good?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's actually not good.
Speaker 8: I'm lying.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be honest here. It wasn't that good of a day. But I get to I get to not have a good day.
Speaker 2: Why was your day not going good?
Speaker 7: I don't know. Just kind of going through like a quarter life crisis. Quarter you ever just like get really yeah, yeah yeah, the kind of like you go to work one day and you're like, Hey, what the hell am I doing?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 7: Why am I here? Why am I doing this job to make money to afford the things I want to do with my life? But I can't do most of those things anyways, because I've worked the next week and the day after.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Uh, let me ask a couple to how old are you.
Speaker 7: I'm twenty six.
Speaker 2: Twenty six, you're actually that's actually six years a little late for the quarter life crisis. A lot of people think they'll live to be one hundred probably probably not gonna it'll probably live to be about eighty. Yeah, the quarter life crisis. You you're a little six years late. But that's besides the point. What is it that you want to do?
Speaker 7: Honestly, man, not just sound like like a total yuppie, but I guess, like I don't know, just like not work every single day, and I guess, you know, enjoy being around my fami family, enjoy being around my friends and whatnot. Travel the world, you know, I'm tired of I guess a lot of people are. It's kind of the norm now where everyone's like kind of sensitized to you know, for example, like TikTok that show, oh, five Ways to be a Millionaire or five places you need to see.
Speaker 13: In the world.
Speaker 7: But I want to do that.
Speaker 19: I don't want to just see it, you know. M oh wait uh, I'm a salesman.
Speaker 7: I work in space planning.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stace planning. What part of the country you live in?
Speaker 7: I live I grew up in Louisiana and I'm in Texas.
Speaker 2: Now like Austin Texas expensive place in Texas.
Speaker 7: More like poop poop peepe Texas, poop and poopy Texas.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I mean, I feel like you can save a lot of money living in poopoo poopy Texas.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's starting to get a little bit more expensive in poofhoo peepee Texas because poofoo peepee is starting to become cool and hip, and now it's like, oh, we got to raise this money. Uh and like make housing unaffordable and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you you're twenty six? Do you work remotely or do you have to go into a place?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: So I have to go in. We worked remote probably for like maybe two months and then now because I'm not like married with kids or anything, so they're like, hey, yeah, come in. I'm like okay.
Speaker 2: So well, because you could do a couple of years, because you could find a remote job, you could move back in with your parents for a year and save up a lot of money. Mm hmmm, what do you do? Is there any like thing that you do in your life that you feel like you could spend less money on? Because I think about this ship all the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, I feel you anything in my life, I don't know. I feel like my hobbies are just really expensive. So that's kind of what kind of like my my release.
Speaker 2: What what are these expensive? Are you a drag racer, you're a you're a car I'm gonna guess, Uh, give me, give me. I want ten guesses. No, that's that's successive. I want five guesses. All right, all right, you're all right. I already used the car guy. That was my free one. You collect expensive sports memorabilia. Nope, you go sailing.
Speaker 7: No not No, we don't have water in Texas.
Speaker 2: Expensive hobby. You're a musician, No, not anymore. Chat you want to try Hold on golf?
Speaker 7: Uh no, I'm not a boomer.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on, we get one more. I want to pick one more. Kay, you paint expensive figurines. No.
Speaker 7: I saw someone type in only fans addict, and it's pretty sad. Pretty sure there's people out there that.
Speaker 2: That baby you scrapped a lot only fans.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, I I do not do only fans.
Speaker 2: All right, it's an expensive hobby, by the way, you said fans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, honestly, you're you're pretty close on the first one. I furry. No, I I like working on motorcycles in furry.
Speaker 2: Because I've talked to a couple of furries. Apparently the fur suits are very expensive. I will I'll tell you guys, I'll be conspare with you guys, these gecko suits. Not that I'm a furry and these gecko suits. If I show if I were a furry and I showed up to a fur convention and they were like and I was like, this is my suit, they'd laugh at me with their like, oh my god, you look that's like nothing. I mean, this thing is made of whatever. These cost like sixty bucks a pop.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I've heard they were like a couple of thousand. I mean I've seen some people. I don't know why I went through a of watching furry documentaries on YouTube because it's such a very bizarrely interesting, uh lifestyle, you know, like the the amount of effort and focus required, Like apparently they like wear diapers and stuff on the inside whenever they're at fur coons and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Well I should start doing that with what I do. What is what's your expensive Harby though?
Speaker 7: Oh uh, it's between photography and uh motorcycle stuff.
Speaker 2: Motorcycle stuff. I feel like motorcycles it's got to be less expensive than owning a car though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, So it's keep on gas. Yeah, yeah, I've done it for seven years and I finally bought a car last year. But yeah, it's cheap on gas. Depending on what kind of bike you did. It's cheap on insurance too. But I think for me, I like just kind of like building it and modifying it and stuff. So that's kind of what I do, and I just take it on like road trips and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, you take your bike on road trips. You just said that you feel like you can't go anywhere. Do you feel you want to take more road trips? So these road trips, like you know, on the Saturdays you go when you can.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'll I want to do it more than I do now. So I really go on these trips like once every two months or so. It's really not that often.
Speaker 2: M Oh, I'm not an expert, but would you move? Would you move back in with your parents for like a year and save up money?
Speaker 7: So my mother lives in Louisiana still, and she was like, hey, you should totally come back, like save some money.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just feel like I would be leaving behind a lot of like good friends and new friends that I made over here over the last few years. So it's kind of a weird spot. Like I kind of made this home that I'm in now like my home, and it took a while, so it's kind of weird. It's like, hey, do I want to give all this up to like temporarily live with my mother again or just kind of sit tight and maybe not be such a baby about it. And I don't know, figure it out well, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, looked at I don't know if I were you, not that I'm in fucking not that I'm Dave Ramsey or anything, but you know, definitely keep looking for ways to save money and keep those keep those grand goals in mind.
Speaker 16: And also, yeah, I've looked at.
Speaker 2: This shit because I always am like, I'm always like I got very lucky because right now all I do is is is you know, be a echo. But I'm like, if if for whatever reason, I can't do this anymore, I'm like, I'll I looked, I look into like we all right, if I can't do this anymore, what what will I do next? I look into like, all right, how much does it cost to like live in fucking Bali for a year and whatever? It's not you know, there's ways to escape from life from my research.
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely. A couple of my friends started getting into streaming and stuff. But I feel like it's really hard to I guess find that niche find that. You know, not everyone in the world to get go like you are. So that's awesome that you're you know, you were just born for this role.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I might be. Uh, maybe I'll quit being again. We'll just start playing Fortnite instead. I always think about that too. Maybe I'll just start playing Minecraft. I'll just be and I'll get rid of it. I'll just be another fucking random guy playing mine Craft. Hey, what's what's the question that we should ask to the next caller?
Speaker 7: Oh, let me do something weird. Let me think.
Speaker 19: What does chat think.
Speaker 7: It would be a good question? Somebody? Well, they still you still have the David questions about aliens.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask any of the I didn't ask any of the two previous two callers a questions.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean you still got those if you want to use those all right, we'll do that, all right, awesome, man, appreciate it. Gut take care.
Speaker 15: Later. All from Kevin Ken.
Speaker 16: Hey, what's up man?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 15: Don good?
Speaker 5: I'm Flap of the Asian.
Speaker 16: I just said that six months Oh.
Speaker 2: Shit, thank you, Flap of the Asian. What's up dude?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm just going to say, uh, it was something that's one of my really really good friends. She just sit you with the raid a little bit ago, very small raid, but you know, spreading the love.
Speaker 2: She's a hero, dude. How do we?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Have we ever spoken before? Flappy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think we have.
Speaker 16: I've tried before, but first time getting.
Speaker 2: In Oh man, how can I help you today? Flappy?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I mean I just I remember like six months ago, I guess we saw you and I was like, holy shit, this guy's amazing.
Speaker 3: Can I say shit?
Speaker 7: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You can say shit?
Speaker 15: All right? Cool?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 2: Well? Wait, how have you been? How have you been subscribed for six months and watched this whole stream but not heard people say shit?
Speaker 16: I just like I stop in here and there.
Speaker 15: Usually it's holds.
Speaker 16: In college, remember one time I called and some guy was being real weird about like a secret from their girlfriend or something when you were doing your bath sub stream way back when. Oh yeah, yeah, I think if you could Sailor's something. She's a huge fan, right, we found you together. If you could just say like, hey, Holly, I think she'd like that, Holly.
Speaker 2: I shout say a sailor, sailor or something. We'll shoot shoot you back. We'll shoot you back. Hell yeah, thank you? So what is how do you guys know each other?
Speaker 16: We went to boarding school together, believe it or not, like years ago. It always blows my mind when I remember it's been like eight years.
Speaker 2: I think seven eight years boarding school. What was it like? Tell me about boarding school on a scale from prison to Zoe one on one? What's it like?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 16: I think quotes are on the prison side. Definitely a little bit of Zoe one on one here and there. There was this thing where if you got in trouble, there was like different restriction levels. There was a hotel if you were just like a little bad, and then the meet you when you're really bad, the meet you had to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 16: I think they were like like tried me. So there was like Anasazi dorm and then like Tayu and Siri and all this.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was really weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they did it that way, but uh, if.
Speaker 16: You got on the meat, you had to shovel worship in the corral for like two weeks straight. Oh man, so many times.
Speaker 2: What does one have to do to get onto mecI?
Speaker 16: Uh, I said, well, it's really dumb. This is like the most wholesome way.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 16: There was a game we liked to play called Ninja, and after certain hours, when it got darker out, there was places called out of Bounce or like if it was dark or behind bushes and stuff, you couldn't go there because you could be doing something elicit, and so we would just.
Speaker 2: It sounds like this place sounds like it has fucking cameras set up at every single corner.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't be surprised when it was lights out. When you went back to your dorm, they turned on a security system for the dorm so you couldn't leave without them knowing, without sitting an alarm office.
Speaker 2: That's fucking spooky. This was when you guys were in high school.
Speaker 16: Yeah, this was high school.
Speaker 14: What it was?
Speaker 2: Because do you do you like, did you did you opt to go to boarding schools.
Speaker 15: Oh, not at all, man, not at all.
Speaker 7: I I was a little, a little.
Speaker 16: Rescullion when I was younger. You know, I got expelled from my public school. So my mom was like, all right, you're going to boarding school. That's it, Like no more chances.
Speaker 15: Right off the bad I went to school.
Speaker 2: What did you do to get expelled?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 16: Man, So again, this was a while ago, but I had broken my ankle, a spial fracture on my tipbib and three inches into my growth plates. And I was on a bunch of painkillers and I have add so I was prescribed adderall. And so I got this big fucking bag event and sold it to one of my classmates for like fifteen dollars and got caught because I was on a bunch of painkillers. My mom tried to argue, saying, like, I'm she's a doctor, which I'm a licensed posician, and he's on pain meds, like he doesn't have good decision making the fields, Like I don't believe you. It's like, well, I'm a doctor. So but I got called and uh went to boarding school.
Speaker 2: M damn, you saw the whole big ass thing of adderall to uh oh yeah for only fifteen bucks.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it was like, you.
Speaker 16: Know what's fun? They got caught and they were like, how long you been selling drugs at a school? Like this is the first time? Like, no one gets caught the first time.
Speaker 2: I don't are they They said that, they said, no one gets caught the first time.
Speaker 16: Yeah, like start to disappoint. I guess I'm a shitty drug dealer.
Speaker 2: By the way. First of all, they shouldn't know that because if you get caught, Because they shouldn't know that because anyone who gets caught drug dealing, if someone asks is this the first time? Say yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I always say yes?
Speaker 2: Why what? What? What else would I say?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I do this all the time. Yeah, Like why would they say that to the person that's trying to get them in trouble. They wouldn't know the first time exactly.
Speaker 16: I mean, always say yes to that they're trying to bait you into say like, okay, you got me. I've done it a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Hm hmm. So boarding school and so I mean did you all right? So it sounds like you and uh Saturn something did a little bit of trauma bonding.
Speaker 15: Yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 16: She actually she's allergic to the There was like a lot of cottonwood trees and she was allergic to them, so she kind of stayed indoors all the time. We actually had a mini reunion and someone was like, hey, yeah, none of us know what you like or into because we never saw you.
Speaker 2: Mmm. She was to what trees? Condon trees?
Speaker 16: Yeah, con no, cotton tree.
Speaker 2: Cotton tree. I'm learning so many new words with you, the masocre stocks. Mmm. What do you do now?
Speaker 15: I'm twenty five.
Speaker 16: I stream in my free time and take some classes online to the pandemic.
Speaker 5: Uh man.
Speaker 16: I like to do like among us first class Trouble is always fun. I do single player Sundays and I'm doing a lot of Pokemon openings.
Speaker 5: I actually have a.
Speaker 16: Giveaway later this month, but I don't want to sell promo.
Speaker 2: People love a watch. I never like this is this is weird coming from a Twitch streamer, But I'm always like nervous to stream video games because I'm like, would would people like watch me play video games?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I think that's the hardest thing. Because I was gone for about a month on vacation and I came back and I was talking to to or something I was like, I know, I've been doing this for a while and I've been doing good, but like it's weird getting back into it. Like I'm nervous to do a single player game now because what the fuck do I talk about? And like my first stream back, there was definitely a lot of blank moments. I think it's just like the add helps of that to just keep yourself talking about whatever, even if no one's listening.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, let me give you a tip. If you never know what to talk about, you can just not say anything and stare in to the camera.
Speaker 16: I love that. That's fucking great. Yeah, there you go, There you go.
Speaker 2: That's what I do. Hey, Flappy, thank you so much for calling in. Man. You have a wonderful rest of the night.
Speaker 15: You and he do you.
Speaker 16: Thanks for taking the calls.
Speaker 8: Take care of dor you doll.
Speaker 18: I never can goes on the line taking your phone calls every night.
Speaker 1: Never Beak goes doing his hide.
Speaker 2: He's teaching you cloud.
Speaker 8: In the middle of your life blood.
Speaker 2: He's not really an expert.