Speaker 1: Welcome to Dirty Rush, The Truth about Sororiti Life with your hosts me Gia Judice, Daisy.
Speaker 2: Kent, and Jennifer Kessler.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to another episode of Dirty Rush. I'm Margo and today is a producer hosted episode all about work week. First off, give us the rundown. What was work week like at your school?
Speaker 2: Okay, work week, I personally.
Speaker 3: Was.
Speaker 2: I did work week for three years, so that means I did as a senior, which at my school is very uncommon. Usually girls would try to do it one year and like be done because no one really wants to be a part of it unless you're on recruitment team. It's kind of like a thing at my school, like girls trying to get out of it, Like they will use every excuse in the book, and my sarty is super strict, so they will deny so many excuses that come in. But I did it for all three years, and the purpose is just like obviously it's like teaching all the logistics of bump groups and how you recruit girls and all that. But at the end of the day, like it's so much about just like getting to know your PC and you're swarty. I feel like a lot of girls after freshman year, you like live in a dorm, and like you're kind of friends with your dorm girls, and maybe you haven't gone as close with your own swarty sisters just because sometimes that's how freshman year goes. And I feel like work week really gives you a chance to bond with everyone in your PC or the girls below and above you because you're literally forced to be together for ten hours a day, so you literally have no other choice but to like get to know each other and like enjoy it. And we'll jump into all this in this episode, but you get placed in certain bump groups and you get really close with the girls in your bump group, And I don't know, so for me, it was mostly about teaching you everything about recruitment, but I feel like it is definitely about like getting to know your PC and the PCs above, Like that's a huge part of it that like I feel like our whole sorority like really encourages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll just kind of like go off of what Shelby's already said, but I feel like our sorority was I don't know about you selves, but like my sorority was not as organized throughout the year and work week. Our work week was extra long just because we like did all of the housekeeping during that time too, Like we were learning how to recruit, and we were like we had this huge old house that just like it was kind of our job to maintain or figure out like how we were going to maintain it. So if there were things that needed to be clean or organized, or like all these old photos and photo albums that we needed to do. And then like nobody knew the song for our sorority, so like we drilled that during work week. We made sure everyone went through like certain trainings that we had to do, so we kind of just jam packed all of our like sorority house keeping into one week, especially for the older members that we knew, like we're going to show up to certain meetings throughout the year, like or like would get dropped if they hadn't done certain training, so we would do that during work week. But like it is a tightly run ship. I feel like work week like no hours go wasted. You are really working every day for ten hours making sure the house is in tip top shape for recruitment, but also like to last the year because you don't know if we're ever going to get hands on this stuff later on. You're practicing for recruitment, practicing with other houses, You're getting the.
Speaker 2: Flowers ready, the signage.
Speaker 4: It's all hands on deck, and it's kind of wild how much can come together in just one week. And I agree with you Shelves that it's a time when you get really close with like some of the older girls. If you're underclassmen or an upperclassman, like you might not really want to be there at the beginning of the week, but all of your friends and sororities are doing the same thing, and like the guys in the frats are also doing the same thing at the same time. It's kind of like there's no better place or anywhere else, like you would be unless you had you were working or had an internship. But you do get really close with everyone in the house at that time, and it's it's like ends up being like some of my favorite memories that I had and like are the reason why I'm close with some of the upperclassmen.
Speaker 5: I think my situation definitely some similarities, but I think my situation was a little bit different because I joined my sorority as a junior. I didn't obviously have any other experience with work week, so I actually did do it my senior year, even though it wasn't as common for seniors to do it. I kind of felt like it was an experience I wanted to have if I was going to go through all the effort and time to join Authrority, I wanted to like have the really full experience. But I can say like as a senior, it is definitely a thing that people really try to get out of it. It was definitely unique that I did it as a senior, and I was particularly really close with a lot of the sophomore so I was able to get a lot out of it and had a really great time with them, and it was an incredible bond experience. But I think I was one of like three seniors that showed up to anything, and in a weird way, I think, not like an advantage, but I think that there was definitely an element of closeness I felt to my sorority that some of the other seniors sort of like kind of fell out of because I made the effort to show up and connect with a lot of the younger the younger girls and the underclassman, so I think there's definitely a lot of benefits to going. But I can't speak for the other girls who were in it for four years. I can tell that there was probably a lot of burnout, but having it be like a very new and exciting thing made me want to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: Also I've only done work Week once because I joined my sorority late as well. And I think it's just like one of those things it's just so unbelievably necessary to do, just because there is just so much that goes into it, and like I couldn't imagine not doing work Week but then doing Rush and like expecting to know the things that we do. There's just so many small logistics and rules that like kind of go into it, knowing how to like properly go through fruitment that are just huge. And it's like all the way from learning your songs and learning your chants and learning like how to like all make that come together with one hundred and fifty two hundred girls like all trying to learn these things together as well as like your bump groups you're timing learning like yeah, kind of those logistics, But it's definitely something that's like super super cercial and like you get super close with the girls in your bump group as well, so that's also a really nice thing.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. Yeah, it's like such a fun process, but also like kind of just a lot going on at the same time, and like I feel like I also was thinking about this when you guys are talking about I feel like every year there's so much drama that happens too. Like you're like coming back from summer and like some people were like trying to see their like situationships for the first time, and there was like girls crying in the soarty house, and like you're also then being trapped downstairs for eight hours and girls are like it was just like sometimes like the most going on and you had like nowhere to go, Like there was no escape. You could barely even like go to a workout class because it's just so many hours during the day and I feel like everyone's like the emotions get really high at the end.
Speaker 4: My first work week was pretty unique in the fact of like and we've talked about it on here before, but I think the school that I went to, UCLA and then University of Washington are like the only other schools that do this, but we did like a summer after freshman year, like a summer camp situation where we lived in the fraternities for like six weeks. And we had gone from like a bunch of different sorority girls, like girls from different sororities were living in a.
Speaker 2: Frat house for six weeks.
Speaker 4: We got so close, and then it was like, Okay, everyone go move into your separate sorority houses. You have like a day to move out of the frat into your sorority house and start work week. And I don't know, Shelby, you can speak on it too, but like I feel like work week and recruitment just creates so much competition between houses and it like brings out the worst in each other when you're especially like between each houses, like you're kind of like gossiping about them. And we were like we had just gone from getting so close with girls and other sororities too. Now everyone's gossiping about each other and what they're doing during work week. And this was like right at the prime of the TikTok dance era, and it was like who could go viral one day or the next over their TikTok dances? And we were like they were like tokic everyone's dances and it was just like, now, looking back on it, it's so funny. But in the time, you're like really competing for the best girls and trying to like get your house ready in a week to get the best girls in your sororities, and it really breaths like some cattiness that was not fun.
Speaker 2: I'm so catty and yik yak. At my school would literally go quol cazzy, I know crazy. It was horrible, and like the things people were saying about each other. It was like yeah, and now like we're like postgrad, we can be like it was literally never that deep, but in the moment, it feels so like it feels like life's gonna be over if you don't get this one P and M. And it's like it's they're gonna be okay and you're gonna be okay. But like it's just so intense and like I agree with you as in the sense of like why are we like shitting on other people's dances, and like it's just so catty and mean and it was like so unnecessary. But in the moment, I remember we had these videos that would come out they were like Round one videos. I don't know if your guys to school did this, but like we didn't have run round one in person. It was like videos and like it was always like who had the best Round one video? That was like so important.
Speaker 4: I also feel like my sorority we compared to like other storties that are I hate using this word, but like tear, we didn't work as hard or.
Speaker 2: Just kind of like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, just we like didn't have the best video edit or like some of our stuff was kind of cheesy and are like and just outdated because like we had just done with like the year before I had done versus like other sorties were always innovating and like getting the best of the best, and then it became a thing when I, yeah, I guess started when I was a sophomore, where until you tell me this was a thing for you, But like sororities were getting sponsorships for each day of work week, so it'd be like Ala would come in and teach a yoga class and everyone would like an exec would all be in like new Alo sets or like the next day it would be like Layla's Bagels sponsored it and they got like Lala's for their work week breakfast, and we were like guys who was on marketing and nobody like got our day sponsored we were, and we were like all the p and m's are.
Speaker 2: Gonna see that, like we don't get any sponsorships, and it was insane, Like.
Speaker 4: It just I think social media really brings a different element of competition into it that like was not a thing five years ago.
Speaker 2: Totally like some of our younger producers on this podcast and talk about that even more because it's so growing, the whole sponsorship thing.
Speaker 1: Crazy, Yeah, I feel the funny thing is is like Sabine and I went to the same school, so there was like definitely always like her sorority, my sorority, and like two others that like everyone kind of would compare, Like I know DG does a really good pref, but I know Kapa has a really good Felo day, and I know that a Fee does a really good job at like pairing girls up on like the first day like so that like they can kind of get Like it was like Pifi always had like really good songs and it's like everyone like in my house talked a lot about like we know that these houses have really good days, so like we need to amplify it up. And like there was a lot of stuff with yik yak this year with us of like kind of saying like capitains seem like they cared or like they didn't even seem like they wanted to have us there, like their energy is so low, and like that was just so like frustrating for like us and like our recruiting shairs and like people who like had taught us all these things like going into work week two of like and it's just like I don't know, it's a mixture of like girls obviously being upset if like things they didn't feel like things went right their way, and then same way with us of like if we feel like we had a really good person and like they didn't want to come back or like it just like it gets mixed in translation a lot. I feel like with social media of not really knowing like who liked who, who wanted war kind of thing, and like that was always like a really hard thing and like honestly like we just like try to stay away from it as much as possible because just not going to get like roped up into that. But then also with like the TikTok challenges and like seeing like the work week themes and like what they did. It was just like exhausting every day. I remember like going into work week, we like had it all planned out and then we like started changing things like literally in the middle of the week of like themes and like kind of things just like keep like up to date and yeah, like the whole like going viral doing all these crazy dances. It's like getting all the girls who are on your dance team and your sorority to like perform for like hours in the courtyard so that we can get like views and promotions and get like little sponsorship things. Was just like add such another layer to pressure of when we're just like genuinely just trying to like learn like these two minute door chants and everything else. So it does get It does get crazy with the social media part for sure.
Speaker 3: Going off of what Honestascias said, how important are the themes of work week? What would you guys say?
Speaker 5: I feel like in my experience in the one year that I did it, the importance of it is that, like you have an element that's unique. I think they want to see houses that stand out and have something that the other houses don't have. And I know this past year there was definitely situations where our day one work week theme was another house is like day three, and then it became a competition of oh, but who did it better, and so that a level of comparison also became kind of crazy because both houses would do it really great in their own way, but then the p and MS would kind of like look, and I don't think the p and MS cared as much as we thought they did. Like when I was going through recruitment, I didn't get work week, like I didn't like follow the house's instagrams during that, so I didn't have any sort of like care in the world about what houses were better. I really only cared about like the week of recruitment. But it definitely, like kind of what we've been saying, it breeds like some weird level of like hattiness and competitiveness and like what houses do it best? And I think there was like specifically, I think there was an instance where like my house had like a spy day one of the first days, and then another like one of our quote unquote competitor houses like the exact same thing, but like did it objectively like way cooler than we did. And so then it just like it like really doesn't matter, but it feels like it does. So I feel like the more important thing about themes is just like being unique and having something that stands out specifically that's important to your house. So having a theme, having themes that match like the personalities of the girls in the house and like the energy you're trying to create and the image that you want to create and not something that you've just like seen trending on Pinterest or like on TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 2: I think what you said about the like if you have the same the theme, like that was like the end of the world. Like with my house, like I think we had the same We figured out that we had the same theme like going into the week, like right before the week started, and it was like chaos, like how are we going to be better than them? Like and it's kind of like does it really matter? But it does. It matters so much that if you have the same theme, we have to do it so much better than them. But like, yeah, it's just crazy. You have to be able to really think of creative themes that no one else will have because having the same theme is that bad. I'm curious when you guys were going through work week, were you like really dressing to the theme or was it like too bey and weird to like actually get into the theme slash, were you trying to be cutesy or are you trying to be like the one in the animal like blow up outfit? Like were you how are you doing your work week outfits?
Speaker 1: I think the only one for us that was crazy was like we got to do the whole like Kapa blue out thing that was like our like most like unreal like hainous looking one. But then other than that, it was kind of like somewhere a little bit hard to like have more fun with. We did Coachella, We did Y two K like that one had some fun ones. We did Love Island, and like some people either dressed up in like the pajamas that they wear and just like a mic and those like the lazy ones versus like if some girls like wearing like full bikini kind of thing. But like another thing for us was like when we were filming social like tiktoks outside and like families would be walking by or like there would be like we had like scavenger hunt people who like their job was like to come take a photo with us, like while we were doing these like social videos, and it was just like what on earth is going on? And then like you look outside too, and it's like Pi Fi's right and right in front of us and they're doing like the same like crazy thing as well.
Speaker 2: So like it kind of depends.
Speaker 1: We didn't have that many like super fun ones, but the Kappa Blueout one is always like the most insane like across like all sororities.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does a normal work weekday in the life look like if you're a chapter remember, and what does it look like if you're a president or recruitment chair.
Speaker 2: Well, good thing, we have a president on this podcast who can share hers. Because I was not either, but I was on recruitment team.
Speaker 4: I just feel like you cannot schedule a single thing during recruitment or work week, like you're you're not only in charge of getting everything ready for yourself, but also for the entire chapter, and like you are there like uphold the morale of the chapter and support everyone else on the recruitment team. So I mean, if you're president, you are up at probably six am. Getting ready for work week. It's going to start at eight am, and you're there going over the schedule for the day and working across all groups, making sure all of the kinks with the bump groups are worked out, making sure that you're researching like all the girls that are coming through recruitment, making sure you have like everything from the songs memorized to your speech is memorized. There's like like you know exactly what where you're going to be and when.
Speaker 2: Hevy, did you ever like float? Like that was the thing in my chapter, Like the president would float and that was like if you were a P and M and like the President of Recruitment chair tapped on you, like you were like getting a bit from that sorty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like that's that was like the biggest thing that you do if your recruitment chair president is you are like floating throughout like during but that's during like yeah, actual recruitment. So you're and I guess you're ever a P and M who the President of Recruitment chair floated on you? Like I feel like even then, like even when you're going through recruitment, you knew how special that was just because like even like I don't know when you're young and like you're you've just finished like your senior year in high school or however old you are, Like you see the president who's like standing at the top of the staircase, and to be able to like remember how that felt and then like be the person doing that was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Did you have to like practice it at all during work week? Like like how did you know who you were? You just told by their backstage or whatever you guys call it. I feel like you're told.
Speaker 4: You're told through like the re croubn chairs, like locked into what everyone else is.
Speaker 2: Saying, or like your friends.
Speaker 4: Or like are the girls who are recruiting are like oh my gosh, you need to come in and float on this girl, or you need to talk to this girl like they I really like her, I really wonder and you kind of like you take everyone's word for it. Yeah, Or it was the girls who you was who were getting like the top score that you could get.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had a similar situation in our sorority, but it was that and I think Kappa might have done the same thing. But it was where the president sat in her room and it was the responsibility of the girl taking her through the house for the house tour day to take her to the President's room if she thought she was like good enough to meet the president.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's crazy that happened to me.
Speaker 5: And I remember in the moment knowing like, oh my god, like I've mind you the president is my age because I'm a junior rushing and the president is a junior. And I still was like, oh my god, I'm meeting the president. Like I remember being like so excited about it, and like we're literally like she's not one of my really good friends and we're literally just like both we were the same age at the time. But it's just funny because it was kind of like it was definitely something we practiced during work week. I remember like the whole house tour day was like a really big part of work week practice and like knowing which time to switch on to what floor and like what rooms to take your girls too, Like it was a huge coordinated like mission. And I remember like the whole the way the president fit into that was just making sure like she kind of just was able to like sit in her room and hang out, and then everyone else had to like make sure they knew like Okay, if you like this skilled, take her through. But it was definitely something that like everyone practiced, like nothing was not practice during recruitment, and that was like the crazy or during work week. And I think that was the craziest thing I realized, going from being recruited to recruiting, how calculated and orchestrated everything is. Like nothing was just like like random, like every like the everybody you talked to, every room you went into, every conversation you had like there was some level of like orchestration behind it, which is insane.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Yeah, Capita, the same thing for like our house tours. But so this year we got we apparently the year prior to when like the year I was rushing, compared to the year that I was doing work week, we had gotten in trouble, I guess for a lot of things. So they placed like a lot of like really random rules onto us of like instead now it was this year was everyone had to meet the president. And I remember on Sisterhood Day when you do the house tours, it was so calculated to where like they had us.
Speaker 5: All like by like watch to have on our.
Speaker 1: Wrists so because it would like start having a line backed out like to the President's suite for every girl to like go introduce them to the president. Still make it back to your bump group in time. Like another like mix up was like sometimes when like you're in like the rush of it and you're trying to remember like these girls' names and still asking, like you end up getting to the President's suite and you're like, oh my god, what's her name? Oh my god, what's her name? And you're like trying to remember and you don't want to like look at their like name tag. So we would have to do this thing where like you would put your hand like on your shoulder and someone would put their hand on top of yours, and that would be like our cue to be like I don't remember this girl's name and I have to introduce her to the president right now, so I need help, And then the president would know to be like Hi, I'm Kate, what's your name or like whatever her name is kind of thing. So that was that was a mess to where like before it'd be like, oh, if like you talked to the president about this like P and M that you really want introduce to her for us now it's everyone has to meet her because it just got so circulated around of like freshman like even like to the point of like making up rumors of like I heard that like kap It does this, and I heard that Aphi does that, and like if that, if that happens to you, then like that's a guaranteed bit or whatever. And it's like, oh my god, we can't have like those kinds of speculations going around, like it needs to be fair. So then that kind of was like a big no going into the recruitment, like especially for us next year as well.
Speaker 2: Totally. And I think what you guys brought up about the house tour is really interesting. Like my s already did that at my school, but that was like we thought we were the only ones. Like Margo, I know you weren't a part of work week, but was there anything like that at your school, like any sort of like house tours when you were going through recruitment or No.
Speaker 3: There was actually on like the first days, we got to tour all of the houses before like you decided and like got dropped from any of them. So that was kind of cool. But our houses were honestly like really really small and like always the bigger ones we were like, oh my gosh, they're so cool and like for us, like Ako had like one of the best houses and then Afi had like kind of a good house, not really which is mine, but it was always so cool to see because I feel like, if not, you would never really go in them ever after like recruitment and like once you're in your storty unless like you were friends with them moving on. This is kind of interesting, interesting question that I have for you guys. What happens if you drink or going go out during work week.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is different for us, but for us, work week isn't dry. It's recruitment week that's dry. So it's kind of more so like get the fun out of your system during work week, and then recruitment is like if you get caught going out during recruitment, like your house gets fined, like I don't even know, you don't even want to, like know the kind of punishment that you'll face. But for us it was it was like, okay, recruitments so long and brutal, like go out now, so that you better not be going out. I mean, work week is not get it out now before going into recruitment.
Speaker 5: Everyone was hungover every single day of Yeah, that's crazy to.
Speaker 2: Me because like no one drank a leg at my school.
Speaker 5: But also the thing was you can't really you can't drink it. Technically you can't drink in the house, and so all the girls that are living in the house during work week, like you wouldn't necessarily like be drinking at the end of the day like in the house. I feel like for me, it was more like the juniors and seniors that maybe lived like out of the house or like speaking from experience as a senior, like I would go to the house for work week, but then go back to my like actual senior house and then I would like hang out with my friends and then be hungover the next day like it. But there wasn't actually like drinking or partying within the story house. It was more like if people went out and like hung out with their friends outside of it.
Speaker 2: Definitely like out my house for sure, but even us like ours was dry. I definitely remember the rules being way more intense for recruitment, like your house could be like done, so if you drink during recruitment, I feel like work week it was just a rule, but like whatever, anyway, people girls would like like snap photos of girls out at the bar, like even during work week, like and try to get their whole house off, Like if you wanted to drink, it was like inside your house as a junior or senior, Like you guys were saying and you weren't telling a soul, like you could not be out and about even like a restaurant, Like people would literally try to get you in trouble for drinking, Like it was that intense. So our work week was definitely dry, And to be honest, that's impressive that you guys were even able to go out and drink after work week because I was so exhausted every day after ten hours of talking and singing and clapping that like I was hitting the pillow and waking up at seven am to get ready the next day. So honestly, I'm super impressed that you guys were able to go out every day of work week and that you were hungover. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: An owning that I remember is for some reason, every year for us, the first football game is always during the first like week of recruitment, which is always just such a pain. So like it's kind of like a known thing that like just the first football game is super lame because no one's out because none of like Greek life gets to go out and like drink and do anything. And being an athlete, like I would have all my like teammates going out and like I'd be like, yeah, yeah, no, I can't. Sorry, Like recruitment it's dry, and they would just have like no idea like why, and like they just thought it was the stupidest thing ever. But yeah, for us, it was always recruitment was the very first football game. And then also that's like led the freshmen who were gonna be rushing being like super scared of going out as well and like getting caught at anything and whatever. And it was always just it's been like a mess every year with that. It's always a big conflict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 2: I think it also with you guys going to school in California and we going to school in the South, and our schools having the difference of like my work week in recruitment, we're done in two weeks, and I know that's different for you guys. So I feel like that's a big player where like I feel like they can't make everyone like not go drink at football games and everything for like months like other schools, but like ours was like the two weeks before school started, so like they could put as many rules in place as they wanted to.
Speaker 3: What advice do you have for girls about to go through their first work week?
Speaker 2: Like guess just like don't be scared.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's this huge conversation about how nerve wracking recruitment is and like going through it as a P and M. And I feel like on the reverse and once you're in the storty and you feel like you found your friends and you found your house and you're super happy, it definitely can feel really stressful to like learn all the ways that you need to like do that. On the flip side, like being the recruiter is definitely a very different experience, and I think just taking like just being patient with it and like being excited every single day. And I also think knowing and being friends with a lot of the girls on the recruitment chair and like the exect like be willing to learn and like be respectful during like the meetings where everyone's like having to listen and learn songs because it makes it so much harder for everyone if you're going into it half passing it and not really paying attention when people are teaching or when people are giving speeches, Like it is really stressful being on the exact side of things. So I think going through a work week, just like know that it's only a couple of days. It's probably going to feel extremely exhausting, but it really doesn't last that long, and like it's important to just like kind of lok in for a couple of days and like, yeah, it's super fun, it's super like amazing, but be just like paying attention as much as you can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like totally what Sabina said of just like be respectful to the people who are like taking the time to teach you what to do during it, Like they plan that out for months throughout the entire summer, and there's so much that goes into it on their ends to where like you just need to be a team player and just like enjoy it. Like the more that like you have fun with it, the better it will be and the easier will be to kind of, I guess, get through. But like if you guys all just camaraderiate together and make it fun and make it engaging, Like it's just gonna make rush even that much better. I feel like whatever you guys put into recruitment will like really shine through when you guys want to rush, and then it's like the most rewarding thing on mid day when like you look at like the new PC that you guys all just like recruited, and it's like a great, great experience, like knowing that like you got to help get those girls into this house and like that's kind of gonna be the future of the house as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just like take it seriously. There's so much that goes into it.
Speaker 1: But like the more that you put in during recruitment, the better RUSH will be and the like more enjoyable bid day and your new PC will be as well. And also like the pms can tell your excitement, like if they get excited when you're super excited, so like by like being super on top of it and being so welcoming and like practicing those little things like it's for them. It's not about you guys, Like it's to rush these new p and ms, So like make it fun and make it engaging, and like they'll be able to like feel that energy and want to be part of your house totally.
Speaker 2: I like my biggest two pieces advice are first, like go into it with an open mind about friendships, because I feel like so many of my friends friends or like younger girls I've talked to, like we're so sadd like their friends and who they were freshman year and like ended up having like getting so many more friends and like getting to know so many girls in their own house. So I feel like just really be open to like maybe going to get coffee with someone new, or just like really being open to bringing in more friendships. And number two would be like do not be the complainer. Those people are the actual worst. Everyone's tired, everyone wants to go home. Like if you're the one that's like sitting in the corner complaining the entire time, like you're literally just bringing down the vibes, Like be the one who's like playing the music loud on this speaker, like getting everyone hyped up, Like like everyone on here has been saying, like it's literally just about what you put into it, Like you need to be putting in energy and like you'll get it back, Like if you like take it seriously and like have a fun time, like you will like work, we get so fun. Like I literally said, I did it three years. It was so fun. I did my senior year with like ten seniors. No one does a senior year, and we had a blast. Like literally, we're just like dancing and having so much fun. My recruitment chair made a fake position on me for recruitment team so that she could force me to do work week and it was so fun and even though I didn't want to do it, I had a blast. So that would be my advice, like, just go in with an open mind. That's it for this episode of Dirty Rush. Thank you so much for joining us this week, making sure you follow us on Instagram and TikTok at Dirty Rush Podcasts you don't miss new episodes, exclusive clips, and more. Bye.