Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, want to play?
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 4: I'll say your comfort zone will be higher hill. And if you want a little bang.
Speaker 2: In the Union, I come along.
Speaker 5: They have pledged to carry out the largest deportation, a mass deportation in American history.
Speaker 1: Imagine what that would look like and what that would be.
Speaker 2: Not even believable. What's happening.
Speaker 4: And I want to be known as your border president. I'm going to be known as your border president, and Kamala will be known as your invasion president.
Speaker 6: Blocks sounds crazy, but there's only forty seven days left until the presidential election.
Speaker 7: Sere come in to your se.
Speaker 1: Go away, I'll get thus saying you.
Speaker 2: A conscious song from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea.
Speaker 7: Sean Kennedy is on, all right, thanks Scott on an hour two Sean Hannity Show, told free it's eight hundred and nine to four one Seawn. If you want to be a part of the program. Only forty seven days to election day, early voting ongoing commonwealth Pennsylvania and early mail in ballots to being sent out in Wisconsin next. And of course you have a presidential candidate that hasn't answered the most basic rudimentary questions on her radical positions, and so far the corrupt state run media mob has allowed her to get away with all of it. A lot of it has to do with the issue of immigration.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: President Trump yesterday says I want to be known as the border president. Kamalo will be the invasion president. He said this and his rally in Uniondale, Long Island, last night, they had more than two and a half times the number of people that they had room for wanting to get into the building, the former Nassau Coliseum. And here's what. Here's what the President said.
Speaker 2: I talk about the border.
Speaker 4: Nobody cared, but now they care because now the border is twenty five times worse than it was in twenty sixteen. Now the border is not even believable.
Speaker 2: What's happening.
Speaker 4: And I want to be known as your border president.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be known as.
Speaker 4: Your border president, and Kamala will be known as your invasion President.
Speaker 7: The President also pointed out that early voting is now going on in Pennsylvania. Go vote make America great again. Elon Musk retweets it says you're vote really matters. It does joining us now Scott Presler, founder Early Vote Action to elect Republicans by mobilizing a nationwide grassroots network for voter registration and increasing absentee in early voting. And Selena Zito, national political reporter for The Washington Examiner, nobody knows the state or the commonwealth, rather the Pennsylvania better than her. Welcome both of you.
Speaker 1: Selena. Let me start with you.
Speaker 7: Are we getting any indication at this point about early voting in the first few days in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 8: Well, the early voting hasn't actually started because there was a little bit of a legal situation in which a lower court had decided that people who handed in the signatures ballots without proper signatures or signed in the wrong places or not dated would be allowed. And the state Supreme Supreme Court overruled that. And so we're kind of right there right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, So it really is has it started yet or no?
Speaker 8: No? No, Something's changed dramatically in the past twenty four hours and I missed it, Scott might not.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk.
Speaker 7: You have this whole theory about how to win the state of Pennsylvania. You point out, for example, and you wrote a great column about this in Oh, wait, nearly fifty four percent. I believe he's pronounced it Wazerne County.
Speaker 8: Is that right, Yes, it's county, Yes, And.
Speaker 7: They voted for Obama. Four years later that number went to fifty two percent. And if you look at twenty sixteen, Donald Trump had a whopping fifty eight point six percent of the vote to Hillary's thirty eight point five percent. Where do you see these what is it twelve to nineteen counties that matter the most in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: Where are they? Where are they leaning at this?
Speaker 8: Well right now, you know they are leaning towards Trump. So there's Luzerne, Beaver, Washington, Chambrio Counties, all these sort of counties that you know people tend to in particular, both Democrats and Republicans, to be honest, ignore these counties because they don't. They they're looking to try to pick up large counties. Well, Republicans are never going to win Pittsburgh or Philadelphia. What they need to do is drum up the margins. And that's what Trump did in twenty sixteen with Luzerne, but also Erie and Northampton Counties. Erie and Northampton hadn't voted for a Republican forever.
Speaker 3: In a day.
Speaker 8: So you see these counties. Burke's County is also very important, by the way, the home of or the ancestral home of Taylor Swift, that's where she was brought up. It used to be seven thousand Democrat majority Democrats in twenty twenty. It's now four thousand Republican voter registration.
Speaker 7: The voter registration in general has been shifting away from Democrats towards Republicans pretty dramatically in the last eight years.
Speaker 1: Is that not correct?
Speaker 8: Yes, that's absolutely true. And so what Trump wants to do to needs to do to win these this states is to focus on those counties and drive up, drive up the vote. You know, he won them in twenty twenty. However, he didn't win them as much as he did in twenty sixteen. So that's why you see him in loser in Erie, in Cambria. He's going to be in Westmoreland in Indiana County on Monday, Sunday and Monday. Those are important places for him to show up, energize people, and have them close the margins away from whatever happened in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Speaker 7: Are you getting any anecdotal evidence about motivation of voters compared to twenty twenty, twenty sixteen, so today.
Speaker 8: Sure, this is how you know voters are motivated. Traditionally, Republicans have been good at doing absentee balloting. That was before COVID, and then that sort of dropped off in twenty twenty and Democrats took a hold of that effort and were very successful for it with it. Now you see people they can't wait to use their mail in ballots. They're very, very energized. I think that's incredibly important. And I know this is anecdotal. I know that signs don't vote. However, I'm seeing them like crazy in the places and in the counties and in the suburbs and neighborhoods where you know those votes will be needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get your take.
Speaker 7: Scott Presler, when I first started saying that I really would like to have a whole different system of voting in election Debua national Holiday, and I would prefer that we have paper ballots, and I'd prefer proof of citizenship, which the same act would have mandated if it passed in Congress yesterday, and we'd have voter ida and signature verification, chain of custody controls, on any mail in ballots. They should be on camera the whole time when they are stored away and updated voter rolls and partisan observers and every precinct in the country watching the voting all day and the vote counting all night. You know, I point out to people, that's just not the system we have now, and the only way you change it is if you want elections. So the system we have now is early voting, voting by mail, and you can't, in my view, start out election date down hundreds of thousands of votes in a state or a commonwealth like Pennsylvania expect to win.
Speaker 9: Exactly well, thank you Sean for having me. My organization is Early Voteaction dot Com. And let's address the facts for a second. Democrats vote for fifty five zero days in Pennsylvania. Republicans vote for twelve hours. It's not a level playing field. And so at Early Vote Action we believe in all of the above approach to voting. And the facts are you guys were talking about voter registration. Four years ago, Democrats had an advantage of six hundred and fifty thousand more decent rs. Today that number is only three hundred and forty three if you take out inactive voter, Sean, it's one sixty eight. And furthermore, you want to talk in mail and voting and why I'm more psyched about our opportunity to win this November four years ago, at this moment in time, the Democrats had three hundred thousand more mail in ballot requests may do right now and Republicans, on the other hand.
Speaker 1: Is this in one state or is this in the seven swing states?
Speaker 9: This is Pennsylvania. All of our time, all of our energy and talent are going to Pennsylvania because we are keenly aware we deliver Pennsylvania Donald Trump as elected president.
Speaker 7: But then I wouldn't take Georgia and North Carolina for granted either.
Speaker 9: At Early voteaction dot Com, we are focused on winning Pennsylvania and delivering that seate for Donald Trump. The Democrats are down half of the voter registration in North Carolina that they were two years ago. And in Georgia, while he isn't the most conservative candidate, Governor temp has signed the election integrity legislation into law. But as far as we're concerned, Pennsylvania wins the whole ballgame.
Speaker 7: Sean, I would just pay a little bit more attention to Georgia at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Are you in those states at all?
Speaker 9: Yes? The early vote action has been focused on Arizona, Nevada, and North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan and with Campton. But again, all of our time and talent is going to the beautiful Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, where I bought a home just to vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Wow, you moved to Pennsylvania just for that? Uh?
Speaker 7: Well, it's a great state. Linda lives there. Uh Selena, do you see the same you know, those the ballot requests reduction seems dramatic to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know they're Republicans. You know, I had this conversation with President Trump several months ago, and it makes it only makes sense that that Republicans, you know, are encouraged to to to use a mail in ballot because they are the most excited people to vote. Why wouldn't you capture the genie in the bottle, right? Why wouldn't you encourage it? And I've seen him do that. I've seen him do it on social media. I see him do it at the rallies, and voters aren't embracing it. Now do I think? I think they'll do it as much as Democrats. No. Why because voters tend to really love the sense of community that comes with going up and showing up at your local precinct. You see your neighbors, you see your family. Oftentimes there's doughnuts involved, but you see more and more Republicans energized and embracing the idea of getting their mail in ballid in and they can follow it. It's really interesting. You can literally follow your ballot from the moment you drop it off online and see exactly where it goes.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: I think that's actually very key, and I think being able to follow it is important. I know that means a lot of people, especially people that have had reluctance and resistance towards early voting or voting by mail. I know they had kinks and problems over the years in Florida, but they have perfected it in my state now and I have no problem. I'm planning to vote by mail. I haven't figured it out yet, Linda, You're gonna have to tell me what to do, as per usual on issues involving this. But I am registered to vote, and I am a registered Republican, which I was always a registered conservative when I lived in New York, but you know I've changed that. You don't have that option down here. All right, quick break, We'll come right back more on early voting issues as we continue with Scott Presler. He's the founder of Early Vote Action and he's mobilizing. It's a grass roots network voter registration around the country, and he's doing an amazing job. Selena Zito also doing an amazing job, national political reporter with the Washington Examiner. Nobody knows the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as well as she does. All Right, as we continue, Scott Presler, founder of Early Vote Action. He's out mobilizing at nationwide grassroots network for voter registration and increasing absentee in early voting. Selena Zito, national political reporter with the Washington Examiner, who knows more about the great state in Commonwealth of Pennsylvania than anybody in the country. If we're to look at these numbers, do we expect that early voting requests are going to remain depressed by Democrats in Pennsylvania. I've got to imagine that they've got to be acutely aware of that number.
Speaker 1: Scott.
Speaker 9: Oh, they definitely are, because I know a team member or a partner is Cliff Maloney's phchase and all of the work that we're doing to register voters, to get people to do mail in ballots. There is an entire operation that is going to be knocking on doors and getting those people to put in their ballots. But where I'm going with this, as Cliff has even mentioned weekly the amount that the Democrats have a deficit. In the Democrats, there is no enthusiasm like there was for mail and voting in twenty twenty, and I think that shows that they're going to have to get people out on election Day. But one thing I I really want to clear up Sean that people aren't talking about in Pennsylvania is yes, we have mail in voting. Yes people can request a ballot. But in Montgomery County, for example, you can vote right now at this very second. We don't have in person voting per se. But you can go to your Board of Election and ask for an on demand mail in ballot and you can fill it out, vote right then and there, and it goes from your hands to the election worker's hands. So to anybody listening in Pennsylvania, if you don't trust the United States polical service. I hear you. If you don't trust a dropbox, then please by October sixteenth, statewide, every single BOE should have the opportunity by that date for you to go in person to vote a mail in ballot at your Board of Elections, and that is another way you can lock in your vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Pa.
Speaker 7: Well, you just maybe one promise. Will you please put as much energy, effort and focus on Georgia and North Carolina for me, just for my own mental health. I really appreciate it in Arizona and Nevada and other counties and other states.
Speaker 1: Is that okay? You're going to promise me that, Scott, Well.
Speaker 9: Well, Sean, if people are very generous then they contribute financially at Early vote Action dot com Early vote Action dot Com, then yes, I can have more support to dedicate to those states.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir, I know that you're doing a great, great service and a lot of work, and you do it with a lot less than other organizations.
Speaker 1: And I applaud your efforts. Selena.
Speaker 7: We always appreciate your insights and we appreciate you being back with us as well.
Speaker 1: All right, eight hundred and nine to four one.
Speaker 7: Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program exposing left.
Speaker 2: Wing media bias, No stone left unturned.
Speaker 1: The Sean Hannity Show is back on the air.
Speaker 7: Twenty five now till the top of the hours, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. As we approach now the one year mark of the horrific and Islamic radical terrorists and their attack on Israel, you know, I don't know what part the left, the pro Hamas radicals in the halls of Congress. I don't know what part of murder and rape and hidnapping and beheading and you know, murder that they don't understand, but apparently many don't. Now that's where our friends, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews are inviting all of us to join them in their flags of fellowship. It's an opportunity for people of all face to remember, you know, the victims on the heroes, pray for those that are still held hostage, and highlight our unwavering support of right over wrong, having moral clarity, and supporting the Jewish people in their war against people that have absolutely a core belief system to eliminate the state of Israel. It's in Hamasa's charter. Anyway, on October the sixth, thousands of people will be praying for those impacted by the war, planting flags across the country honoring the victims of October the seventh. And you can now stand with Israel your generous donation. It is desperately needed. So many thousands and tens of thousands of Israelis are displaced. They need basic baar necessities, food, water, medicine, housing, they need it all and they just are in desperate need of any help and support you can give them. And your generous donation will not only provide a flag symbolizing your support that people will be putting out on October the sixth, but it will also support the fellowships ongoing emergency efforts that are going on in the Holy Land. We can't stay silent, we can't stay on the sidelines, as anti Semitism is spreading in the halls of Congress, on college campuses and worldwide. Anyway, support the IFCJ by going to their website. It's one word support IFCJ dot org and show your solidarity with the Jewish people. And their battle against radical Islamic terrorists, which I know is a word that Kama doesn't want you to ever use that support IFCJ. Dot Org I still, for the life of me, am absolutely livid over the comments of the interim or acting Secret Service director, you know, saying that the security plan for Donald Trump on Sunday actually worked, because if it really works, somebody would not have gotten within three hundred yards plus and it would have been closer when he actually took the shot. And the fact that they didn't sweep the area that they know to be vulnerable. It's a treat area with a fence in front of it that you know, people can hide out in. This is a well known area where paparazzi hang out and take pictures and videos of Donald Trump playing golf. That area was not swept by the Secret Service. That does not negate the heroism, the courage, and the incredible professionalism of those people around the president to save his life, jump on them when the shots were fired, and then of course get him away from that situation as quickly as possible. But you know, why didn't they sweep this treat area and why didn't they have eyes on that area the entire time to make sure nobody would go or sneak into the bushes. Never mind the fact that apparently this would be assassin was there for twelve plus hours. Let's play the acting Secret Service director telling us how great this plan worked.
Speaker 5: Yesterday was an off the record movement, off the record, and the President wasn't even really supposed to go there, it was not on his official schedule. And so we put together a security plan, and that security plan worked.
Speaker 7: Now that security plan failed. The agents were phenomenal, the agents around the president. But you have to, you know, bifurcate the two separate issues. If they had. If the plan had worked, nobody with an a K forty seven and a scope would have gotten within three hundred plus yards of the president, just like in Butler, Pa. If the plan worked, nobody would have been able to get on a roof with an open shot at Donald Trump one hundred and thirty yards away. You know, for anybody with even a moderate degree of skill, that's an easy shot. Doctor Ronnie Jackson, Congressman Ronnie Jackson joins us now to discuss this, well, does that sound like the plan work to you? Because it doesn't sound like a plan that worked good, work well for me.
Speaker 3: No, Sean, it sounds like a miserable failure, and it sounds like something that was pretty easy to do. And you know, you know, I was at the White House for fourteen years and I worked out by side of the Secret Service every day, all day long, and I when I was there, I can't imagine something that straightforward and that simple being overlooked. I don't care if it was an OTR movement. You know, there are plans in place where you still protect the president. Just because it's an OTR movement doesn't mean he doesn't get protection. And you know, I think the Secret Service his biggest failure here is you know, I talked to his detail, his actual detail that's with him all day long, every day. Not super Service leadership, but his detail on multiple occasions as far back as a year and a half or more ago, and I had asked them how things were going, and they confided in me at that time that life was difficult for them because they didn't get the resources that they needed. They told me that they were the smallest protective detail of all the formers, despite the fact that he traveled way more than any of the former president, and he's a much higher and much higher threat than any you know, he had many more threats from his life than they do, despite that he had the smallest detail. And I'll tell you the reason is they asked for stuff and they were told no. And I think that what happens at Secret Service headquarters is they got those requests. And you know the Secret Service director who think goodness is gone? Now you know, she she left, but she was the main part of the problem. I think initially she basically her attitude was like, no, they're not going to get it. Who cares? It's true. I mean the whole attitude of the you know, people in DJ. You know, and this is not DJ, this is the DHS, but DHS DJ everybody that's been involved in everything that goes on with Trump, you know, and and you know the things that have happened to him over the last few years. Their attitude is like, it's President Trump, who cares? His life's not worth protecting? And I just I find it sickening. And you know, they keep making a comment that he's a former you know, a former president. Well he is. He's a former president, and traditionally former presidents don't have the same protection as the current president, right he's also the candidate. But the reality is that everything that happens in the Secret Service, and I know this to be a fact because I was, like I said, associated with it for a long time. It's not based on on the on those facts alone. It's based on the threat. As the threat changes, the protection's supposed to change. And based on the threat. You know, this is the second time that someone's tried to killing he should have the same level of protection right now as the president of the United States, and he should have had that, you know, before this second attempt is even made. So I'm I'm really disappointed in what's going on. I'm a huge defender in general as a Secret Service and I you know, I love the guys that I worked with, and I have a lot of respect for his current detail. But look, the ball has been dropped and things have to be done differently.
Speaker 7: The ball's been dropped twice and in two months. And I think in this particular case that we were likely just minutes away from Donald Trump being assassinated. I don't think from that location that anybody would miss and the fact that the guy had been there, what some twelve plus hours is even more frightening, Seun.
Speaker 3: I mean, County, we should count ourselves extremely lucky right now, the country that this hasn't happened to him, you know. Taking You've got to consider the fact too, that the last two attempts on his life were by people who are not professional killers, right. And you know, God forbid that the Iranians put a team together to come over here, which they want to do to kill the president.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: If you put a professional team up against the lack luster and you know, unimpressive and dis pointing protection that he's had to date, they would have killed him. They would have done it. So we have to fix this. We have to fix it now. I mean, it cannot wait because something is going to happen to President Trump if we don't fix this and fix it immediately.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's got to be fixed. I mean anytime Trump is out from from here on in. And the fact that it wasn't fixed after the first time is stunning to me. I don't know if you've noticed the story, but the Iranians had hacked into the Trump campaign, and did you notice that they had passed on the information to the Biden people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw that. Yeah, I mean, you know, uh, that's crazy. And you know that's not getting any real play from the left. You know, they're they're acting like, well, you know, this kind of stuff happens to both sides. This kind of stuff does not happen to both sides, right, And we we need to find out more about what happened there too. But our our our intelligence agencies should be all over that, and that kind of stuff should not should not even be a consideration in upcoming elections. But it is, unfortunately, and it is because the people that are supposed to be preventing that, protecting candidates from that kind of stuff are are are are are operating in political realm. They're not operating in a political fashion like we've paid them to.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about what is Congress going to do on this?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we're well, it's been turned over to Uh, I'm going to have some involvement in it, being now that I'm on the Intelligence Committee. So we got a brief on some of it today. We didn't get some of the answers that we want. We're going to have to go back to the well and get more answers. But we made it clear that, uh that that this is completely unacceptable. So I don't know what other committees are going to be involved in this. The Intelligence Committee will be involved in it to some extent, but I'm sure there will be other oversight and some of the other committees are gonna are going to involve themselves in this pretty quickly as well. And then we don't have much time to to, uh, to get answers to this. I mean, the elections just right around the corner, and these are not the these are not the questions you want answers to after the fact, you want answers to these questions.
Speaker 7: Now, Well, they try to make the excuse that the reason they didn't cover the the roof in Butler, Pennsylvania is because it was a slope roof. It turned out it was not a slope roof by any measure. And I say that as somebody who used to do roofing. I mean I could I could literally, in the winter time put water on that roof and let her freeze, and I'd be able to ice skate on that roof without any fear of falling. I mean, that's how ridiculous because it was barely sloped at all. And they had sharpshooters on roofs that had a far bigger slope than the one that we're talking about where the would be assassin was. And you know, I look at all of this and I just I can't even believe that we're having the discussion. Then it turns out we learned from the Holy Report that the real reason was And and again they didn't even cover the perimeter of that building. That agents inside the building, which you know, doesn't monitor somebody, you know, getting up on top of.
Speaker 1: That roof with a rifle.
Speaker 7: No less, but more importantly that what the original statement that was made to the public was a lie. You know, the original report that came out on Sunday was, oh, these were two people in the neighborhood shooting at each other. That turned out to be false. And and this this guy was there to assassinate Donald Trump. And I think that any director that would claim that this was his success. And we have an interim director after Kim Cheadle's stepped down, but I think Ronald Rowe's statement that the plan worked, you know, tells me that he's not qualified for this job.
Speaker 1: What's your reaction, Well, I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I think we need new leadership in the in the Secret Service at this point. You know, these are things that we need. We need a new leadership across the board FBI and a lot of these a lot of these other organizations as well, for a long time now. And I think they're used to get in a way with just saying whatever they want and having the press just pick it up and run with it and give them top cover. And they honestly think to some extent that uh, that the American people are stupid, and that that that they the mainstream media is going to help them to the extent that they can get away with this and with no consequences. And they have good reason to believe that because up until now that's pretty much been the pattern. All kinds of stuff like this happens, and nobody gets fired. Nobody gets fired. I mean, look at you know, even in d D with Afghanistan and everything, nobody got fired from that. You know, all the stuff that the issues we've had with the FBI, no one's been fired there. But the culture in DC has to change. There has to be some level of accountability and people in leadership roles when when their organization fails miserably, as as the Secret Service has done recently. They need to do the right thing, and you know, they shouldn't even be fired. They should have the character to step up to the plate and just say, you know, I failed in my mission and I'm resigning and turning this over to somebody else. But that never happens, never happens. But we need to clean house.
Speaker 7: I agree with you, Appreciate you as always, Doctor Ronnie Jackson, Congressman.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, quick break, we'll hit the phones when we come back.