Speaker 1: I'm gonna go home.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can go home. But okay, you can go home. But first you a couple were it's serial killers? What are you doing with serial killers?
Speaker 1: You guys are on TV? I told you I laughed in farg It's terrible. It's mine.
Speaker 3: He's so good now, so now my my bowel movements are clean.
Speaker 2: Just why this is gonna be out of control? Control?
Speaker 1: But that's what happens when you start eating better.
Speaker 3: You would think that when you better, Yeah, well, when you start eating like real steak and real chicken and like the fake stuff you get like like you know, outback steakhouse, you know, like the real.
Speaker 2: Stuff blooming onion though from outback right again.
Speaker 1: But you know what's you know how they make that and what's in that?
Speaker 2: And then come on, fact the real quick started.
Speaker 1: We started, I started.
Speaker 2: It started the chips one. He'll like that, No, no, do the chip one? Like this? Oh yeah, what is this?
Speaker 1: How good is that?
Speaker 2: We're just gonna get that front?
Speaker 1: But that's awesome? Killer you don't have a rapping there? Yeah, like this because it's pretty. It's gotta be and Andrew.
Speaker 3: And there there's the serial killers and the serial killers and the killer.
Speaker 2: Is the killers very loud. It's very loud, very loud.
Speaker 1: But that's what you have to do. You need something like that, like, oh, hit that again, Andrew hit this song?
Speaker 2: No, no, please don't.
Speaker 1: Which one is?
Speaker 2: I regret this instantly?
Speaker 1: Oh it's thriller? No? No, no? Is that this one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like this?
Speaker 4: You go, I'll show you went Ready and then establishing yourself first podcast and.
Speaker 2: Ready, what's over right here?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Just gotta be and your Andrew soon instantly instant regret, instant regret.
Speaker 2: Remember the time you said he had to leave.
Speaker 1: My name is hey, my name is hey. My name here.
Speaker 2: Greg t some shady So he just happened to be walking by and he was like, don't leave.
Speaker 1: I don't have to go home.
Speaker 2: I just want you to do one cereal with us. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to eat. I can't.
Speaker 2: I'm on this. This cereal is good for you. It's a good for diet. It's a diet.
Speaker 3: It's a Keto cereal, but I'm not but it's not even though it says Keto on it. There's things that are in your cereal that makes you fat. So you don't want to do that, and I've now dropped twenty three pounds.
Speaker 2: That's great congratuation.
Speaker 1: No, I can't eat certain things. I have to wait now.
Speaker 2: He said he was going to leave, So I want to do the worst cereal first.
Speaker 3: But oh my god, no, no, I'm not eating all of these.
Speaker 2: Do just have a zonful.
Speaker 1: My stomach is gonna explode.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. It's listen. I just like you eat a bag of eminem minire.
Speaker 1: On the TV screen in front of the viewers.
Speaker 2: Listen, I didn't happen. Listen. It's paleo friendly, vegan, plant based, so free wheat, free, high in fiber. Okay, can I say Laura from Delaware? She sent it.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm gonna tell you something. Okay.
Speaker 3: So companies these days they get away with it by saying, oh we're keto, Oh we're this, and all of a sudden they go, oh, must be good. Oh we're organic. Dude, this is all byes man.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's what's the flavor.
Speaker 1: It's garbage.
Speaker 2: Look, it's mint chocolate, delicious. I hate mint chocolate. It's not a real flavor.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It's a flavor.
Speaker 1: You're right.
Speaker 3: They put mint in the chocolate. That's right, because what already organ Yes, man, you're not thinking this is what happens with them, not thinking.
Speaker 1: The people in this world, they don't think conspiracy. It's true.
Speaker 3: You the only the only way to eat healthy is to literally have just steak, just shrimp.
Speaker 1: Just can chick?
Speaker 2: Can I just like that?
Speaker 1: Can? I ask you? No oil?
Speaker 5: Who's the mascot on this? Because when cheerios was it you said that strawberry?
Speaker 1: So what is it called?
Speaker 2: The two mascots mint chocolate? Like they have double mascots.
Speaker 1: I would think that the Okay, this is what I would think.
Speaker 3: I would think the mascot should be a chocolately mint leaf or something like that.
Speaker 2: Based on the picture, I would think that the mascot of raspberries and blueberries.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not, No, it's not about that.
Speaker 2: Now. This smells like straight up to it says zero sugar. This is gonna be so gross.
Speaker 1: I can't eat because I'm not allowed doesn't allow no sugar.
Speaker 2: I just saw you eat a bag. I didn't just try one spoonful.
Speaker 1: I didn't one spoon You guys, you know who you are. You're those people that men men. I haven't had gary in over a month.
Speaker 2: Hold on, it's gonna get horrible in a second.
Speaker 1: Right there, How did you eat that? Get terrible?
Speaker 2: That is classic? That is classic Catalina crunch response. We don't, it's terrible all Catalina crunch starts great and then vomit.
Speaker 1: Well why does it do that? Why does the scientific theory?
Speaker 2: I don't know what dog treats.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, So yeah, it's in your mouth.
Speaker 3: At first you're like, oh, it's not all that, and all of a sudden it explodes, and you know, you're eating like it's like you're eating a flower, and then all of a sudden, the flower explodes into eating a.
Speaker 1: Log of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wasn't a fan of that at all. No balls, no spoons, nothing.
Speaker 1: Terrible nothing. Why do you want to do that to your.
Speaker 3: So you didn't want to It's supposed to be healthy. You see, that's a lie. It's a total lie.
Speaker 1: My I have such a.
Speaker 2: Bad after taking so I need to help him out hit the shaking.
Speaker 1: I ate a log of my dog's ship right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's why you have a dog. I forgot you a dog named Luca.
Speaker 1: We named her after the town in Italy Luca. So it's not.
Speaker 2: Spelled Sorry, I need more cereal. Get that basted out.
Speaker 3: It's not spelled l u c A. It's spelled l u c c A Luca, like like the town in Italy.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So this is brand new from General Mills. It's from their Plentiful Plentiful line.
Speaker 1: You don't like this.
Speaker 2: It's a hearty start to your morning. You can't eat it.
Speaker 1: I can't eat you know.
Speaker 2: I had nuts, cinnamon, almond butter. Okay, then I'll do another one. Aren't you allergic to nuts?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: No, I'm allergic to apples. Who and I'm oh, we should check your grief?
Speaker 1: What's in there? And I can't have sesame seeds I'm allergic to I'll die?
Speaker 2: What else we have something with sesame seeds?
Speaker 1: Don't know?
Speaker 2: I have black sesame serials? Hold on here here, whole grain wheat, sugar, almond, butter, whole grain oat. Stop me when you can't eat it? Rice flour, corn brand.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's not just separate okay.
Speaker 3: Sunflower seeds okay, Oh no, no, I can't have sunflower seeds.
Speaker 1: Can't have that.
Speaker 3: But but I you know I've gone to a I went to a specialist. I've told you man, I haven't talked to you guys in a while. So I went to an allergy specialist. And what this allergy specialist believes is that it's a sequence the second cereal, Like we should have sunglasses that fly in our faces right now, and we should go, hey, thank you very much for the like, thank you for the like, Oh, thank you for the sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you very much for the hearts. You know, it does like on TikTok they do.
Speaker 2: That thank you watch TikTok. Yes, sure, I had to money because I got too obsessed with oh my god, we need a TikTok for this show. You do you need?
Speaker 3: And then people will send you sunglasses and then they send you like in the TikTok, not real, and they go on people's faces and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, you need sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Wait, so so okay, so you've gone for allergy testings.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so yeah, So I went to see analogist, a really good analogist in New York City, and he believes that my allergy specifically is not just about apples or sesame seeds, but it's a science. And then what happens is the ingredients.
Speaker 1: What's so funny?
Speaker 2: I thought I missed this for a second. The allergies were science, Yes, so.
Speaker 3: What happens is the ingredients mixed together. It adds up to something. And for me, what it adds up to that I'm allergic.
Speaker 1: So what happens is.
Speaker 3: Against It was a little one. It was a little that's after miles seventeen in the marathon. So anyways, yeah, so which remember I remember when I shut myself in the marathon?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: That was this one? But this one is this one?
Speaker 2: What the new one? This is fake lucky charms. Our friend Matt said this in It's essential every day Marshmallow Treasures and it's just fake Lucky Charms. And somebody that because they have store brands of all these stuff. But why look at all this great stuff? Look at these games on the back.
Speaker 1: Where do you get these? Aldi? Look aldi to go get this this one, this one.
Speaker 2: Let's do the game on the badest. Ready, we're gonna do this one. It's called buzzy Bee on account of three we see you can buzz the longest out of taking a breath. Ready, one, two, three? By this?
Speaker 1: I hate that it's buzzing my teeth. But this is it's stupid, dumb. Okay, listen, okay, okay, so that's stupid.
Speaker 2: I could have kept going, but he makes me laugh.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to make you laugh. I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I refuse to make people laugh anymore. I've had enough. I'm not making I'm not I will not be the butt so little.
Speaker 2: The cereal pieces are anchors and the marshmallows are spoon ready.
Speaker 1: But this one was with that that that log of.
Speaker 2: Here we go, one, two, three tastes a fake lucky charm.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not bad. Actually, that's where you can taste the sugar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the marshmallows tastes stale. No, they don't, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I think.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, Andrew, I would go with you, but yeah, something with stale. I do think it's the cereal. I don't think it's the marshmallow. I think the cereal actually stale.
Speaker 2: This expired in January.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh yeah, that's that's no good for you.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine. No, I give it four bowls, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: That's not good for you.
Speaker 2: I give it three balls.
Speaker 1: So what do you? What do you guys say about anything else other than cereal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we we have a separate Wednesday episode called bol Chat where we just talk about life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so why did you do bol Chat? I saw that like you did bold Chat for no reason. But you have this, So why give yourself extra homework?
Speaker 2: Well, let me explain to you. Yeah, I don't still want you to do that, Paus, What did you give this? I give this three balls? Okay?
Speaker 3: What do you get what we did? How are we still doing bulls? Or are you doing like balls and spoons?
Speaker 2: A spoon is a half ball up to five I kind of like that. How is it bad?
Speaker 1: Right? Did I come up with that? How many bulls do you you would eat of it?
Speaker 2: Yes? You came up with our whole rating scale.
Speaker 1: Right, you need balls?
Speaker 2: What would you give essential every day market out of what? Up to five balls? It's decent. It's the middle of the road. It's two balls in a spoon. A little more if you like it.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't think it's healthy for you.
Speaker 2: No, we don't. We don't rate on health. Remember that just on flavor. We went on a tangent last time. This is all flavor.
Speaker 1: Because you have a new rating scale for for something healthy, right, we.
Speaker 2: Get four hearts and one. You know, no, not for that.
Speaker 1: I would give this it was I mean it's not a five. No, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: It's not a five, definitely not.
Speaker 1: But it's not a one.
Speaker 2: No. No, So what do you think?
Speaker 3: I hate when people go, I'll just go three because in the middle three Like that's it.
Speaker 1: It was good. That's three. I mean, I anything could be a three. You know you like you like this paint color? It's three. It's three. So stupid. Now I hate three.
Speaker 5: I think my favorite part right now is a you haven't answered the question, but bbe yeah, you're still wearing your hood.
Speaker 1: I gotta go home. I don't want to tell you what. I don't want to do this. I gotta go home.
Speaker 2: Please give this one a number. Yeah, give this a number and get out of here faster.
Speaker 1: I really gotta think about it because I want to give you a real number. I'm not kidding. Do you do points like like three point two? Like that?
Speaker 2: No, it's a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 3: You guys should watch Barstool and Barstool. They do that one bite. Everybody knows the rules and you don't give it a single. You don't give a solid number.
Speaker 2: Also, not everybody answer for cattle in a crunch. I said nothing, but you guys, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: That was the one horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's Z zero not even in zero. That's more like a crypto number. So it's like zero point zero, zero, four or five.
Speaker 2: Understood for this? Are youryto?
Speaker 1: I love crypto.
Speaker 3: Market's doing pretty well today, but today's day where you get suckered in, you know, the market sucks.
Speaker 2: I met him join he's he's on Cuba enu coin.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, Who told me about Sheba? E?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: I don't told you about that? Who told you about it?
Speaker 2: I found it?
Speaker 3: That's so wrong because I already had it. Listen, that's good because I already was into it. But the thing is, it's good. I guess if you guys want, I want to get into it. How many shures you have?
Speaker 2: I have over three million?
Speaker 3: So do I over three million. I'm just trying to find some apple cereal. That's what A hundred bucks in on the sheepa right, A hundred bucks in Sheba.
Speaker 2: That's what I did, is und bucks.
Speaker 3: I'm three million, three million and one hundred and some thousand, So if it hits a dollar, you were millionaires. Well actually less than that fifty cents all right, but anyway, so I gotta give it a rate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to go check. Did you do your medication today?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: I got a new medication. I'm so glad you guys asked me. So I have a brand new medication. Wait, my medication is so good. But I do love my new medication. It makes me feel so good inside, like I really really like it a lot. I was on another one where it's like gaining weight and it was and I was it wasn't really doing well.
Speaker 1: But my new one is so good.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, what do you want to get this three?
Speaker 1: It's a blue pill, but not like that. It's not like a viag you know.
Speaker 2: Please a number, Just give me a number, look it up.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Stop looking at you know what?
Speaker 3: If you tell me the type of medicine people are on, I'll tell you which one I did. It's a popular one that I just never was on before, but now I'm on. It's awesome and you've heard of before. I swear to God can so it's not a.
Speaker 2: Three rights better than a three or word, I think it's better than So three balls in a spoon? How about we do that?
Speaker 1: No, because then when is that faults? Like it's three and a half to four?
Speaker 3: Yes see, I think you gotta go like two spoons, like you gotta do that like point eight point whatever?
Speaker 2: Three balls and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's a four? I mean because the four is like really good? Right?
Speaker 2: I got you three balls in a spoon? We got that?
Speaker 1: Three balls? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So hey, look up the medicines that you could say, Google what medicines do people on to have anxiety and craziness and whatever?
Speaker 1: Look it up? But for real, what that's what I got? I got that. I'll freaking do it, Dan, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. How many? Wait, we'll talk more about antidepressants.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have a depressant. I'm on that stuff.
Speaker 2: Right after the break?
Speaker 1: Hold on, what are you get some commercial breaks?
Speaker 2: Take a break?
Speaker 1: Shut up for real and we're back.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: All right, did you guys just do that?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: Like, do you literally have commercial breaks?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sometimes it's condoms? Yeah, what's that? That's maxims? Oh?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Maca buddy?
Speaker 3: So hold on a second. So let me look up right now. So if you go to what are they called antidepressants?
Speaker 1: And what they're called?
Speaker 3: That is exactly because mine makes me feel a little but it like like it like controls me.
Speaker 1: It makes me like feel in a good space.
Speaker 2: What controls you?
Speaker 1: Right? So what anti?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling about this episode? Scott? I'm just going with the floor. There's the first that was not me amy. By the way, anti depressants.
Speaker 5: I feel like we should we should both ask a fun Wait, oh, your your crypto is only seventy five dollars?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is crystal down today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, you only have sheet but it's all you have?
Speaker 2: Ye. Yeah, I don't understand all this.
Speaker 1: Where did you buy? He made me? Where did you buy what? What numbers you buy it out?
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever I put one hundred dollars how long ago?
Speaker 1: At what months?
Speaker 2: Months? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Where did you buy that? Andrew? In the twenties?
Speaker 2: On coin base?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I use coin bas base.
Speaker 2: I use coinbase. But no, this is no. You got to get into f X FTX, got to get into hollow chain. Who hollow chain?
Speaker 1: Hollow chain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can only do it if you swap it.
Speaker 3: You buy blockchain on the market, and a blockchain I did, I got beat on it.
Speaker 1: No good.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Your burp smell like a straight.
Speaker 1: Because I'm eating healthy now, that's why.
Speaker 2: That's that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: When you eat more healthy, your ship smells nicer and you don't take as many and your bread smells good.
Speaker 2: Does not smell good though it does? Cigarettes?
Speaker 1: Are you well every now and then?
Speaker 2: I mean picture of health?
Speaker 1: Where's the list of Just stick depression?
Speaker 2: Just stick your spoon and grape tea? Please?
Speaker 3: I will, but I need okay, take an hour to eat cereal? I mean hold on, if I get there, like in a minute, I can get there.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: French toast. I like that. That really good?
Speaker 1: What is it? Weese?
Speaker 2: That's pretty good? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Now this one is better than the good? Right? Yeah, okay, there's one better than the other one.
Speaker 2: I think I want to give this four bowls? You got? I do good to know?
Speaker 1: What? Come on? For real? I'll die.
Speaker 2: It's just that's an almond. But that's what I've read to you before and you said, no problem. Oh, but there's no sesame in it. I know.
Speaker 1: I started itching already over here. Shut the hell off?
Speaker 2: Is it good?
Speaker 1: I'm nervous. Now, that's messed up. You would do that? No, I read it to you, but you fucked up. Man. You don't give somebody food that they can't eat, you fucking kill them.
Speaker 2: I've read it to you.
Speaker 1: You know what. That's so fucked up. There's no suit, not fucking paid attention. I don't know what the hell you give me. Stupid fucking podcast. I know what the fucking is. We're on TV. People are looking at us, Well, what are we doing around me? Dude?
Speaker 2: Here's some heroin. Try it. I wasn't listening.
Speaker 3: I would I not heroin, I would know, but give me a list of antidepressants.
Speaker 2: It's really good. Actually, I like that new from General Mills plentiful. Thank you for sending this. General Mills. How they did this podcast for over two years?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: How long is the show?
Speaker 2: What more than two years?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: We're sixteen minutes in already?
Speaker 1: Hold No? Yeah, so how long do you usually go for it?
Speaker 2: Will be doing this three years in May? Right? You know?
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes is a good good amount of time. Who wants to listen to this?
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to go longer than this is great. I love the almond butter.
Speaker 3: The list, give me the list. Where do you guys put this when you're done?
Speaker 2: What all the stuff stays here in the garbage?
Speaker 1: Do you guys see what happened to the bathroom today?
Speaker 2: The toilet bro.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, somebody went in there, like destroyed.
Speaker 2: You're talking about this one right here? Yeah, the big toilet it broke.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't break, but there's so much stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Flush. I almost I almost went on top of it.
Speaker 3: I was so tempted to do that. I've never done it. I've never showed on top of somebody else's.
Speaker 2: Ship anyway, but I was about to do it, Plentiful, and.
Speaker 1: Then I pressed the button with my knuckle. How do you press the button?
Speaker 2: I used toilet paper knuckle.
Speaker 1: And I'm so scared to touch it, right, remember like two.
Speaker 2: Years ago when you wouldn't even touch an elevator, but anymore crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: So I tried to flush it, and then all of a sudden, the revenge was coming.
Speaker 3: It was coming up out of the toilet.
Speaker 1: Go get somebody fast.
Speaker 2: Plentiful, bless you, Plentiful from General Mills. This is cinnamon almond butter coated flakes with nut and seed clusters. Celexa four balls and a spoon for me, Lexapro.
Speaker 1: That's when I was on it.
Speaker 2: I was on ex Brother No trin telics or La.
Speaker 1: That's the one. I love that one. That's my favorite. That's my new one. I do it.
Speaker 2: I give it four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: This episode broadcast sponsored bilof trust me. Zoloff is phenomenal. I love Zolof. It puts me in a nice happy space.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: What do you give that one? Good?
Speaker 1: Better?
Speaker 2: Good one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I want to go yeah, I would do a force now again, I don't know if it's phenomenal, but if you would allow me to go with the other one, let's say it was three seven, then over this one, I would go like three nine.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't even go to four.
Speaker 2: Oh we rounded up.
Speaker 3: Well, I would go to four because you have to leave room for growth. You gotta watch barstool man one bite. Everybody knows the rules and you got to give a certain number. And the way he does it, he takes one bite of pizza and then he gives a numbody. It's always points something. So there's a lot more room to put another pizza.
Speaker 1: Place in there?
Speaker 2: Do you remember that time when you weren't staying for the whole thing?
Speaker 1: I don't want to stay for this. Are you still recording? Yes, I gotta go eighteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Wait, could you drive me home?
Speaker 1: I'm not going. I'm gonna my bro damn it.
Speaker 2: That's right. You still have to go through the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Ah? Fuck that, I ain't No, you drop themme.
Speaker 2: Just drop them off at the gas station or gas station right outside the tunnel. I'll walk. You don't even have to divert you go through the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So just drop them off just at the red light. You don't even have to do anything. You'll just duck and a roll. They just run, they'll talk and roll right out the door, dropping off that you could just drop me off outside the tunnel. Walk just the corner.
Speaker 1: Look close to the gas station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, close enough, the speedway right there.
Speaker 1: Pack of smokes over there.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Oh Jesus, look at you. Picture of help that Doctor fat Loss.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: Hey, this episode sponsored by Doctor fat Loss. And by the way, if you want to lose weight, but you really should, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not even kidding. Can't tell you something.
Speaker 2: So I saw you on Maury Povic eating Valentine candy.
Speaker 1: No, I split that out. You didn't see them cut? They cut? I didn't. I didn't eat it. I sort of God, the trucking bullshit, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: There's trucky nobody like sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Hold on, wait, so let me tell you.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: I had my my reservations.
Speaker 2: I got this for you. If you don't like this candy, I'll get you the cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, listen, I had my reservations about doing the diet right.
Speaker 1: And I said, why.
Speaker 2: Did you have reservations?
Speaker 1: I said, how many?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: People don't really lose weight on this. I was nervous, you know.
Speaker 3: So then I just said, okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 1: So I tried it, and what what are you laughing?
Speaker 2: So? I tried it? Good stuff.
Speaker 1: I can't have dairy. I haven't had dairy oh for a month.
Speaker 2: Fine, so you'll have diarrhea.
Speaker 1: I don't want diarrhea. So that. I love the Petma business commercials that.
Speaker 2: Last week, so good week and you have heartburn?
Speaker 1: It was hard part so good.
Speaker 2: I love the commercial to sponsor us. So that's Parcter and Gamble.
Speaker 1: All right, Oh, I wonder what Proctor and Gambles a stock is doing today. You should chricken the stocks?
Speaker 2: Are you? Just try it?
Speaker 1: Really stocks? Do you own own many?
Speaker 2: That's good? Try it, sweethearts? Hold on, you call it's fruit loop sweetheart cereal? Try it. It was limited. You can't get it anymore.
Speaker 1: I can't have it so.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So doctor Fellows, do you know so I've lost twenty three freaking pounds.
Speaker 1: It's really work. I can't believe it really works. It really does. That's percent. You gotta stick to his.
Speaker 2: Diet percent what Scott? Okay?
Speaker 5: So can I tell you what Scott thinks? Scott's convinced that one hundred percent was only starting. People only started saying it recently.
Speaker 1: I under said it for a long time.
Speaker 2: See, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I would say, like, that's the Jersey one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Bro. I think people. I think some people are out of control with it.
Speaker 1: He I never like this flavor.
Speaker 2: If you don't like this, that's that's screwt loops.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I never liked fruit loops, and now I know why. Yeah, I don't like the flavoring. I don't like the factory made bullshit. Hey look so this is what I got. So I own a market airlines? Wait, I own Apple? This is this is an import from Canada.
Speaker 1: I own, I own affirm, I own AMC. Yes, don't tell that I'm saying. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I just never got I sold it. I still I still have tim bits. These are from Canada. Try that they're delicted. You can't get them in the United States.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm not diet like this.
Speaker 2: They're good birthday we we've tried all these. We've had the pleasure of trying all them. You know what, I'm a pusher. You're making up for lost time.
Speaker 3: But what's that other word for pusher? When you push some when you're a bad person to be around. What is that you are?
Speaker 2: What? Bad influence?
Speaker 1: No, No, there's a word for it.
Speaker 2: What's the word?
Speaker 1: You tell me?
Speaker 3: What is the word? The word is when you're a pusher, when you when like I want to I don't want to drink drink alcohol, but if you, if I go out with you, you you make me drink.
Speaker 2: Out of pure pressure.
Speaker 1: No, not pure pressure. There's a word.
Speaker 2: It's a bad influence, not a bad influence.
Speaker 1: It's a word. One word?
Speaker 3: You are what my friends are blank prohibit prohibitors there.
Speaker 1: No, what's the word. There's a word for real?
Speaker 2: My friends are what you're talking about. Yes, what's the word pushers?
Speaker 1: No, not the pushers. Pushers is didn't know.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 1: What is the word? Tell me? Well, my friend, I can't go with my friends because they.
Speaker 2: Are Yes, I want on the tip of my tongue, what's the word damnit? Man to try that one? And then one more for you and then you can leave. Not bad right, birthday cake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't just me worth it isn't bad.
Speaker 2: And one more. This one's a brand new, brand new check.
Speaker 1: This is in the twos.
Speaker 2: This is in the too okay, hold on, I was like, we can't go back to classic.
Speaker 1: Look at how many comes.
Speaker 2: Just try this one. It's brand new checks that just came out.
Speaker 1: I felt drunk uns zero.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you'll love.
Speaker 3: This one or drunk up zero.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of that word for you. You're what is the word? I will think about it. As soon as you try that, it'll come to my It'll come.
Speaker 1: There's the milk with the san gonna love.
Speaker 2: There wasn't much left.
Speaker 1: You need to have the milk with.
Speaker 2: Well, you said you don't like there. I don't.
Speaker 1: I haven't had there because I'm gonna die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't gonna love it.
Speaker 1: Come on, is this one of those keyto ships? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, check doesn't make it. No, it's good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: That taste, that's like, oh what is that? That is like barbarous or like like mustardy.
Speaker 2: You're thinking of sour cream and onion. That's that's green onion checks from China.
Speaker 1: It's terrible, terrible. I would never eat that again ever my freaking life. Ever. Oh that is horrendous.
Speaker 2: By the way. You're thinking of enablers and that my god.
Speaker 1: I think I have a ding, But you're an enabler. That's what you are.
Speaker 2: Let's see a harp.
Speaker 1: You guys are enablers of me and being against my die one ding.
Speaker 3: I got Disney, that's great. I own Ford this one. Here a Federal Signal Corp.
Speaker 1: That's great, Intel, L G. L.
Speaker 3: Netflix, I won't. I own No No, No, Van, no Novak's.
Speaker 2: Oh your breath smells like green onion.
Speaker 3: I own I own Shift Pixie, I own Polar polar Power.
Speaker 1: I own Roadblocks Rivian Wait.
Speaker 2: You could buy? Yeah? Do you kids play the robox? Oh?
Speaker 1: My god? Ella is crazy? Did I ever tell the story? No?
Speaker 2: I mean I haven't seen it. We're catching up last time. You don't know what did I don't know?
Speaker 1: So stupid me, I forgot that.
Speaker 3: We left our credit card on Ella's phone and and and all of her devices. So she's playing Roadblocks and she's buying ship all over the place. All of a sudden, I said the Trish. I go, Trish, I'm asking you nicely, stop spending money.
Speaker 1: It makes no sense.
Speaker 2: If you had to choose, would you choose blueberry, fruit or chocolate?
Speaker 3: I looked at blueberries, some blue box? So I so I am so I told her. She said, stop spending money. She goes, I'm not spending money. And then I said, Trisha, you are spending money because I'm seeing.
Speaker 1: Apple dot com, Apple dot com, Apple dot com, app dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm not stopping.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And she and so Trisch got me in my face and she goes, I'm not kidding anymore if you accuse me of spending money. She got mad, and I go, okay, well there's a problem. So I call Apple and I go to the lady. Hey, listen, uh, I'm about to get divorced here, I said.
Speaker 1: I told her that.
Speaker 3: I said, my wife is spending money, and I know she is, and I need to figure it all out. So why am I getting all these Apple dot com out of Apple dot com, all these on my receipts.
Speaker 1: She's a right, let me, let me go look it up.
Speaker 3: So she looks it up d and then she goes, oh my, and I said what And she goes, Okay, let me add everything up and I'll come back to you.
Speaker 1: So I'm on phone. I love the whole music by Apple. Apple's got a beautiful home.
Speaker 2: News current music.
Speaker 1: It's very good. So you could choose jazz, you could choose classical.
Speaker 2: Get your fresh spoon.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well this one was horseship because they had what it was the Chinese green.
Speaker 1: Hey, what did you give me? Chinese green?
Speaker 2: Hay something like that. This is called magic spoon.
Speaker 1: Magic.
Speaker 2: This is another one of those like healthy.
Speaker 1: Magic spoon, magic spoon. Oh listen.
Speaker 3: So anyway, so she comes back and she tells me two thousand ready, two thousand, one hundred, and I don't know forty one dollars.
Speaker 1: What he goes, who's playing Roadblocks?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 1: I know, I know what? What what is roadblocks?
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 1: And so she goes, it's a game. You don't know what was not at the time? What?
Speaker 3: So then I went to Ella, I go, Ella, are you bothered things? Show me right now what you do? So she shows me, and I go, you're buying ship on my credit card.
Speaker 2: They don't even realize that. They're just like all right, yep, click.
Speaker 3: They're so spoiled kids, they have no idea. So then you know what had to do. You have to call roadblocks.
Speaker 2: I know the credit so you know.
Speaker 3: Roadblocks told me I'm sorry, sor we cannot we cannot give you money back because it's really your fault and you know whatever. So they did not give you money back. Apple gave me half the money back. Apple also told me if I call my credit card company that they were gonna red flag my daughter and that she would be prohibited of using her her name or anything she wants for X amount of time.
Speaker 2: Should we take another break?
Speaker 3: Something I eat is bothered me? Now my noses it's probably did something bothered my congestion? Should I hit myself with the with the Evan pen.
Speaker 2: No, but just try this first, not yet, magic spoon. I'm honest, tell you, magic spoon. Garrett got us these. There's some of the worst cereals we've ever eaten. But then I think Hattalida Crunch may have beat them.
Speaker 1: For the word just one, like paper mache.
Speaker 2: Can you eat coconut?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing, like you can swallow one.
Speaker 3: Okay, but but it's like take like like like glue with peperche.
Speaker 1: So like I'm gonna swallow it right now. You don't have to. I don't. I don't like.
Speaker 2: It, but I can do it.
Speaker 1: I can do it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's best by January twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Spin it out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna. I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna swallow it from over a year ago. No, no, don't.
Speaker 1: It's already over here now.
Speaker 3: I don't have to put it down to put it out, Okay, Okay, So that one will never do again either.
Speaker 1: But I wouldn't give that a zero point zero.
Speaker 3: I would give this a zero point like a zero point three.
Speaker 1: Keep keep keep telling that's a good thing, is your point three?
Speaker 2: I keep telling stories. I got something else.
Speaker 1: I gotta go. All right, let me show you my coinbasey, let me show you my coin base.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love looking at other people's wallets.
Speaker 3: There's not much money. He's only a couple of hundred bucks in there. I don't really do as much. I already took out money. I already made like six grand on it.
Speaker 2: Grand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm telling you, I love it. I swure of gone. I was so heavily involved. Now I'm not. Now I only have a couple of hundred bucks. That's you gotta do.
Speaker 2: Hollow token three hundred.
Speaker 3: Seventy six, Now, it's that. But at one time I took out like here. If you go to my bitcoin, it'll show you when I took money out of bitcoin. Hold on, I'll show you many times.
Speaker 1: I just I would. It would go up two thousand dollars, and I kept on taking it out.
Speaker 2: My coinbase, I think, has never been lower. Old.
Speaker 1: I'm show you.
Speaker 5: No, I was there when like coin went the dude let peanut butter chocolate? What cinnamon or peanut butter chocolate?
Speaker 1: What is that ingredients?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Of what a cereal cinnamon chocolate peanut butter? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right now, I haven't sold anything.
Speaker 1: So bitcoin. So look, oh bitcoin's big time today.
Speaker 2: I own one cent of it.
Speaker 1: Put a hundred bu yeah, yeah, I get you.
Speaker 5: I know, like one penny, one penny, yeah, I bought like one penny's worth.
Speaker 2: You can't just one penny I can because I don't have forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well if you go here right then it tells you your history a bitcoin.
Speaker 1: So your watch, I'll show you.
Speaker 3: It shows you how much money when I've taken it out and said, it shows you two thousand dollars increments. I used to take it out two thousand, two thousand, two thousand, two thousand, I made like six grand.
Speaker 1: On while you're talking, I can't find it.
Speaker 2: It's the peanut butter.
Speaker 1: You're really fucking me in the head man, I can't figure out.
Speaker 2: What I can. You edit this one no and put curs like.
Speaker 1: You can't curse on it.
Speaker 2: No, we usually don't. We usually don't. It's a family friendly podcast.
Speaker 3: Let people know you don't think family's curson when they go home and the doors closed.
Speaker 1: Seriously, did you see the funny the girl.
Speaker 2: Try it for him?
Speaker 1: There is a y.
Speaker 3: There is a hysterical girl that does comedy on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Have you seen it? Now? She goes to the nail salon. Have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Watch Angela Johnson.
Speaker 1: I don't know her name, but she's so funny. She's so funny. I love her. Let me tell you this. Peanut but her female she is. She's a great female comedian.
Speaker 2: You can have peanut butter right.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate it? Why want you do a Bayhart? I hate her? Get her off my television. I don't hate the view.
Speaker 2: That's peanut butter puffins. What do you think?
Speaker 1: It's not terrible? But I like some smoky cardboard box player.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's been in the box for quite a long time.
Speaker 1: It tastes like cardboard box.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it takes on the it takes on the container after a good year or two.
Speaker 1: I really think that corble box.
Speaker 3: I mean I would say this was is like in them.
Speaker 2: In the two say like.
Speaker 1: One, why is that lapping?
Speaker 2: Because we have to try all these you have? That's keen wa queen.
Speaker 1: I don't like. I don't like. You can't taste it.
Speaker 2: I don't like quemoa can't taste the quea.
Speaker 1: But I'm not a queen.
Speaker 3: One person is the name of the brand. I'm not a keen one person. It's not I see the word king wan walk away?
Speaker 2: Why do you walk away?
Speaker 1: It's just not my thing. It's a made up lettuce. It's not I don't like.
Speaker 2: It's a made up lettuce. It's just a brand. It's a made up of leading is not a lettuce.
Speaker 3: Kim wah, I mean the sheet. I'm sorry the sheet I was thinking of about cal I don't like that either.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that one?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think we like it either. That's a citrus bliss blitz.
Speaker 1: There questions?
Speaker 2: Do with this one more and then we're done. Try where's the spoon? You got a spoon? Where's the spoon? Go it? Fell? Okay, switch to this one here, This is the last one. But I want to ask you one question, milk.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna throw up. That sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: That was worse than green onion.
Speaker 1: That tastes like asshole.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't think.
Speaker 3: But here's a question, though, just fix it. Do you ever think about this? Have you ever interviewed Have you ever interviewed somebody that actually makes cereal?
Speaker 2: No? No?
Speaker 3: Do you should ask them like, who do you who do you test it on? Like when you know, like you know your mind?
Speaker 6: Yes, right, come on delicious, And I'm saying, but everybody's got taste budge, right and every like, here's the one thing I would say when you eat, Let's just say, let's just.
Speaker 3: Say hypothetically, hypothetically, but let's say hypothetically you legitimately Jesus listen to me. Hypothetically, let's say that that it could be anybody, any age, any whatever, any background. You put your hand into the bowl and you pull out a lot of ship and you eat it. No one likes it, right, that's fair to say, we're adult, but like nobody wants to eat ship and ship is disgusting, right, Okay, So so if everybody knows that a lot of ship tastes the gross, then you know that your taste Bud's work.
Speaker 1: So why would you then you you would go.
Speaker 3: To the back that these manufacturers go, dude, why do you make this when you know nobody likes what it tastes?
Speaker 2: Like? Well, they're not around for that long when that happens, right, But why are.
Speaker 1: They manufacturing something that you know what it is bad?
Speaker 2: It doesn't taste because most companies are full of yes men, and the CEO goes, this is great, right, and was like, yes, Jeeves, it's delicious. You know whatever.
Speaker 3: You really got to ask somebody for real, like why, But like I would put them on the spot.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, I'd be like, I'd be like.
Speaker 3: You know, just you taste it, you like, but you still put it out?
Speaker 1: Why Why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Just try that?
Speaker 1: I would want to know. That's the pressing question. Why would you do it if you didn't if you knew you didn't like that?
Speaker 2: This one, this one I did not love. Andrew was okay with it. Andrew actually bought that one. That was the one serial that Andrew bought. This all this time in three years.
Speaker 1: I picture's really gonna be good?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah? False?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: But it tastes like.
Speaker 2: Maybe some kind of spice one cake, maybe oh, golden turmeric you gold him yep, golden has taste golden. Well, I mean it's best before March of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Right, not great?
Speaker 3: I just also fy, you know what I could actually get used if I put raisins and stuff in it, and.
Speaker 2: Fresh raising, fresh raising, I think, yeah, right, I.
Speaker 3: Think if you really put in raisins and strawberries, I think this is a good cereal, you know what. I like them a little more now because the taste, the shit taste. It's still shitty, but it's it's good shitty.
Speaker 2: I have a bit more milk. Let's try one more. You could go ahead ask away no if it's I think you. I think we came up with a good podcast here for you. Just to the point. Yeah, I feel like you could just ask somebody one question and see where it goes. Well.
Speaker 1: But I like to ask the pressing questions.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, maybe it's a great tease. Pressing questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I would literally I would legitimately ask them. I'd say, you knew when you tasted it, but first I would give them an oreo and be like, eat this, and they would eat it and you know, oh yum, it's an oreo. Okay, so you know your taste was work Like you like that, right? But you knew when you put this out you didn't like it and you knew it was crap, but yet you still put it in a box and put it under my shelf.
Speaker 1: Why would you do that to me? And that's what I want to know.
Speaker 2: That's a pressing question, right.
Speaker 3: Why did you know what ship? But you still put it out? That's so rude, But you have to ask that question.
Speaker 2: Do you know I was actually discussing with someone, I really, I was talking something about chick chickens. Yeah, your chicken theory.
Speaker 1: Oh bro, let me tell you some Why would you have started? I don't mess with chicken anymore.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with chicken.
Speaker 3: I only eat good chicken, only good chicken. I pay very good money for good chicken.
Speaker 2: Now did you get that Bell and Evans? Is that what you get?
Speaker 1: Good stuff?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Go ahead food? No, no, no, whole foods.
Speaker 1: You got good chicken, good chicken. It's expensive, but good chicken.
Speaker 2: What you said? Did you see what?
Speaker 1: Twicks?
Speaker 2: Not twig? What is it? It's Captain Crunch? You like it?
Speaker 1: You know what does not map?
Speaker 2: That's a limited edition.
Speaker 1: I don't like the colors.
Speaker 2: Well, look it's limited.
Speaker 1: Editions, like tasting pop rocks.
Speaker 2: It's cotton candy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what tastes like cotton candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That was also best by February of twenty twenty, so it's only two years in the SOX.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I can't drive you home because you gotta clean up this crap.
Speaker 2: Oh you've also been eating, drinking half and half the whole time. Just so.
Speaker 1: Okay, I really feel I feel bloded now, like I have to go home and take a ship.
Speaker 2: You're good vomit on the way home, and you're going with him.
Speaker 1: No, I'm no, I'm no. No, Here comes the forts. Stop farting out for the forts.
Speaker 2: I'll clean up the masks.
Speaker 1: Oh there's the forts.
Speaker 3: Oh that is ran sid Oh that's because I'm eating healthy now, not healthy. Al Right, I gotta go for real. Listen, it was a lot of fun. I hope that you guys had a good laugh and piece out. Listen to the serial killers because they're killing my ass.
Speaker 2: Until we see you on next Monday. Say crunch, everybody, crunch, crunch, crunch.
Speaker 1: Cru crunch, crunchsh.
Speaker 2: Just stop it, I get it. Please, no, no, take him home.