Speaker 1: All right, we're recording hit it Andy, Hold please, I'll put this up. Come on, hold on. We have our theme song, the button. Yeah, you don't do it loud enough, manpash shelf can let it go, man, go let it go. It keeps going, it's gonna trail offended version.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, better way to start a podcast than with a forty second in here. Here's the title. Well, good thing.
Speaker 2: You see your own crunchy because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll turn it off. That's why we played this one. We don't usually use bawls, we use cups, but hey, today we're going to use a ball, well remotely anyway. Yeah, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode two ten, and today is Monday, December. What is it the twentieth Yeah, yeah, crazy December, and we're a week away from the Spoonies, Oh, the biggest award show of the year. Would you like to introduce our guest to Andrew. Yes, welcome to the show, Ethan, just evil.
Speaker 2: Guys, I have been waiting for this moment for a really long time, so I'm super excited that I'm here and I'm just ready to you know, crunch with more munch.
Speaker 1: Why don't you tell them what Ethan's all about?
Speaker 2: Andrew.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Ethan not only was on Survivor, but he now has created a serial bowl, the crunch bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. I wish we had one. You know, you were supposed to get one from your friend Michelle and never did, so we're using paper cups.
Speaker 3: I know it's disappointing, you know, I haven't been able to see Michelle, so I couldn't get the bowl.
Speaker 1: So we will have to live vicariously through zoom. Yes, all right, absolutely, well, this is Serial Killers. It's the podcast we talk about cereal, and we eat it and we rate it and we let you know whether you should buy it or not, and we think inside the box Ethan inside.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you think I love the inside box tapes?
Speaker 1: He loves it. You like that phrase?
Speaker 2: I do like inside the box when referring to a cereal freaks like ourselves.
Speaker 1: Of course, of course, so you are where are you in New Hampshire.
Speaker 2: I'm calling in from the middle of the woods, New hamps As you can see, we have a lovely little bit of snow on the outside. Temperatures are dropping, which just you know, makes it all nice. I have a little fire going right here. So it's the perfect breakfast opportunity to you guys.
Speaker 1: So I did. I did FedEx to you a bunch of creepy ziploc bags with some random no name cereal in it.
Speaker 2: I'm a lot of things from crazy fans before, but this is definitely the strangest.
Speaker 1: I mean, Andrew may or may not have dipped body parts in them. I don't know, no. All right, So anyway, let's go with the news. Because usually what we do is we'll do two like classic we call them cereals, and one brand new one. So we'll start with the brand new one. The brand new one will be the brown one that you have there, Ethan, all.
Speaker 2: Right, would you like me to display it to everyone watching?
Speaker 1: Yeah, show a bag and I would. I would ask you to guess, but you'll have no idea what this is because I have no idea what this is. I found it in Target, and I figured since you're kind of like on the farm, I found this box that looks like farm something or other. It's called seven Sundays. That's the brand. I've never heard of it before. Real cinnamon. Even though it looks like it's chocolate, it's cinnamon. It's grain free.
Speaker 2: I get the cinnamon smell when you first open that bag. It's just it's pungent, you know, it's nice.
Speaker 1: It makes me nervous because it's usually grain free. Green free is usually Keto or no grain free is yeah? I mean yeah, because that's what it doesn't say Keto because we have not had good luck with Keto cereals.
Speaker 2: It just says there's a lot of those out there, like three wishes going on. You know, that's one of those.
Speaker 1: Three wishes with three wishes. It was pretty decent. If you watch our episode from last Friday, we had some trouble with Wonderwork Cereal.
Speaker 2: Okay, so got it?
Speaker 1: Anyway? Are you so? Are you a Keto cereal fan?
Speaker 2: I have eaten Keto cereal if it would not be my first choice. However, I see the value of a Keto cereal in the cereal universe if you put it that way.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Gotcha? Do you have a favorite cereal?
Speaker 2: I'm old school? Can you believe it? I'm an old school guy and I'm a simple guy when it comes to cereal. I will try every cereal you put in front of me. However, I tend to just gravitate to the old school favorites. I like Raisin Brand, if you can believe it. I like Honeycomb if you can believe that. You know, honey bunches of oats is one of my old time favorites. So you know that's where I'm going with a cereal thing.
Speaker 1: I also like the fact that you said honeycomb, because Andrew would still call it honeycombs because most people do. But it's okay, we're cereal kind of sores Andrew anyway, So let's let's try this one out. It's it's grain free, vegan, no this, no that, no sugar, is no artificial anything. So it's going to be disgusting, but let's check it out. Maybe it'll be decent. Show us what I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to pour the cereal in this shallow end of the crunch bowl, right. I load the shallow end like that, and then I'll just put a little bit in the deep end. And so now I can just let this sit here forever. I can pourm my milk right here. I pour my milk into the deep end, right, So this is the value of the crunch bowl. And here you go. Now I can just let us sit there forever and it will not get sad. When I want a little crunch, I just tap it right over the edge and here you go.
Speaker 1: Genius. I find that very interesting.
Speaker 2: I love that it's like got an ergonomic handgrip right here. You know, it's break proof, microwave safe, dishwashers safe. You know. There we go.
Speaker 1: Are you using a ladle? What are you eating with?
Speaker 2: This is the strewon. I haven't heard about this strew I have not the innovation in cereal eating utensils. You can see right here it's a spoon, but it's also a straw, so you do is It's got a hole at the bottom of the of the spoon. The shaft is actually a straw. So when you're done with your cereal, you don't have to pour it in the you know, the milk shoot. You can just stick your spoon right into there and just stip it up like this.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have to have one of those. Did you make this.
Speaker 2: Strew I invented the strewings to go along with the crunch bowl.
Speaker 1: Genius. Here here we thought we were just getting the bowl, and now there's a strewn too.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, purchased two bowls, you get as strewn for free.
Speaker 1: Everyone Hours Hours is getting soggy, so let's we're going to eat Hours here. Let's here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm not, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Not a fan.
Speaker 1: It tastes like a stale, even though it's brand new.
Speaker 2: Exactly tastes like a stale. It's the cinnamon flavor isn't as strong as the smell. So when they open that bag, I was expecting a really strong, a little spicy cinnamon flavor. It's more like chewing on, not great, like an old old piece of toast with someone dust with cinnamon.
Speaker 1: I like that. I feel like facts.
Speaker 2: It's got a good crunch value. I give the crunch a seven or eight right now. The flavor is below part.
Speaker 1: I think it's a strange crunch. But the ingredients, I don't know what cassava. Isn't that a melon or that's a casa. It's a cassava.
Speaker 2: Is what they used to eat on Survivor and Survivor Amazon staple food.
Speaker 1: Well, the only ingredients in here are cassava, sunflower protein, dates, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and cinnamon. That's what's going on. In this box, so I.
Speaker 2: Feel good on the inside that I'm doing something healthy. However, I probably wouldn't go back to the shelf to get this guy.
Speaker 1: No, I sure wouldn't, especially at seven dollars a box. So no, thanks seven dollars. I'm not sure if you know our rating system or not, but we're rating bowls and spoon, so we one to five balls. Yes, spoon is a half a ball, so I'm going to give this a ball in a spoon because it's kind.
Speaker 2: Of crap, I think, yeah, at the give it a bowl.
Speaker 1: He's a harsher critic than we are, like.
Speaker 2: Savage when it comes to cereal rating.
Speaker 1: I am savage well because cereal cereal should have a certain crispy consistency and this just doesn't have an even brand new fresh bag. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If this bowl of cereal was on Survivor, I would vote this out first.
Speaker 1: Hal great, Oh you know what, Andrew? What we should take a quick break? Oh? Hold please, we'll be back right after this. And we're back all right. We don't know if that worked, and I see Andrew, Andrew will like insert a commercial there or something. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't because it might come right now while we're in the middle of talking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I have to schedule it myself. It's a manual thing, and you just I don't. I'm not good with like figuring it out in the timeline. It's difficult.
Speaker 1: Don't Before we get to the next cereal, can we just real quick bring up the candles. So at serial killerspc dot com you can check out our wax cabin line of holiday candles. I've got peppermint cocoa crunch, i have frosty snowballs. You got another week and a half or so to purchase these use code serial Killers at checkout for ten percent off. Yay, all right, great, let's move on.
Speaker 2: You guys design those those flavors yourself, the sense yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, we helped. We do not do any of the actual candle making. Well, I mean basically, they sent us like six different cents and we're like that one. So we helped them a little. We were involved. All right, I'm gonna let you pick the next one. So grab a bag and let's see what you got.
Speaker 2: Right, So, I'm gonna put away my blue crunch bowl to replace it with the red crunch. You know, they are stackable, just in case you need to put them in there. You know they do everything.
Speaker 1: These things are.
Speaker 2: Dishwasherr safe, microwave safe, stackable, beautifully designed. It's a good heavy plastic here too. And listen, it's not only good for cereal guys.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, spaghetat sauce.
Speaker 2: Hello, spaghetti, meat sauceps dip, salad dressing, crude tae and ranch dressing, hot up a pie, ice cream, whatever you want. This is the Super Bowl, the Ultimate Bowl. I'm gonna put the crunch back in brunch. So this coming to a shelf in a kitchen near you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, I'm sure you've heard of Maltomeal. Yes, heard of what Maltomeal, the brand Maltomeal. The ones that come, they're the ones that come in the big bags. So basically they're all ripoff cereals of big name brand cereals. And believe it or not, we've never done this one before, Andrew. We did the one with marshmallows. But this is very colossal crunchy. It is the crunch Berrier ripoff from Captain Crunch.
Speaker 2: I love, definitely. I thought it was crunchberries, so I did a lot. I lived, I travel a lot, and I lived in Zimbabwe for a really long time. In that bag right there is kind of how you purchase all your cereals in Africa. Once again, loading the shallow end, dusting the deep end here. You know, I have a feeling I'm gonna like this bowl a little bit better.
Speaker 1: Where can we go get one? If we want one?
Speaker 2: You can go to my crunch bowl dot com. Love it. You can pick up your own crunch bowl at my crunch bowl dot com.
Speaker 1: And tell me what the purpose of dusting the deep end is?
Speaker 2: Well, people think there. This is the bowl that is totally open to anyone's preference for cereal eating. So if you're the type of person that loves a crunchy cereal, you stack the shallow end, you put a little bit in the deep end, and then you put your milk in there so you can eat this up, and then you put that you put it back into the deep end. However, you can only put it in the shallow and if you want, you can just let the deep end just sit as is. You can set this for your kids, like early in the morning when they come down for cereal, they just pour in the milk and it's good to go. So I the type of guy who likes to add cereal as I go, versus putting a whole dump load in and then letting it get soggy.
Speaker 1: And here's a question that I did not ask, what kind of milk do you use?
Speaker 2: So today, when I'm trying cereal for the first time, I use whole milk.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 2: However, if I'm going to repetitively eat this cereal as like a daily routine, I'll probably switch to two percent.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm good with you. I just wanted to make sure it came out of a cow, otherwise I wouldn't like you. He has a thing he does not like, plant milk, like oat milk. People are free to eat whatever kind of milk or drink whatever kind of milk they want. But when it comes to cereal, oh man, I mean it's crunchberry no Exondra buds.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm okay with I would say, if you put this side by side with the original old school Captain Crunch with the crunch berries, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if I could tell a difference. Right now, I would say Captain Crunch might be a little bit sharper on the roof of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Yes, it completely skin the top of your mouth every time. It's terrible, great cereal, but terrible with the crunching afterwards.
Speaker 2: Oh are you gonna do the comparison right now? Live?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Andrew's gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Andrew, here we go, but just you blindfold him, you blindfold and no, there's no need.
Speaker 1: You'll see for some context.
Speaker 3: All of these cereals that you see behind us, some of these are like three years old.
Speaker 1: No fresh, go ahead, try it, there's nothing fresh about it. Let's see how it tastes. Okay, just use the use the milk from here because I'm out of milk. Great, your watch, that's how we strain. Go ahead, this is gonna be so good. I'm so excited for this. Yeah, to wait, see see how different it tastes. Ready, here we go, one, two, three ms good? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Really? This only expired in March of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's shocking. Yeah, I gotta tell you. Oh it's starting.
Speaker 1: Well, this is actually Crunchberry XL. So it's the big ones. It's got the big berry. They don't make this anymore.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the age of the crunchberry. But you can start to taste a little bit like cardboarding. Well, I'm giving Baltimeles version four bowls.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm giving it five balls.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get it four balls plus a spoon, half a spoon four point five love it.
Speaker 1: Well, technically half a spoon would be a quarter, but I'll give it to you since you're a newbie.
Speaker 2: I'm a soccer player. I'm not good at math. It's all No, that's the whole point of this thing.
Speaker 3: We do a cereal podcast. You think we're good at math. This is true. Here's a question from Michelle being on the show a couple of times. She's told us that she had like certain cereals that she would crave when she was out there. Did you ever have a cereal that you were like craving while you were out there.
Speaker 2: I wasn't necessarily craving a cereal much out there, however, I was dreaming of a crunch To be honest, I know it sounds weird because when you're out there, nothing really has a crunch to it. There's nothing cold, there's nothing crunchy. Everything is pretty like sloppy soupy warm. You know, from fish to coconut to rice. Maybe find a clam every now and then. So like I craving like cucumber, right, or something cold and crunchy or nice sharp pickle or something, but I necessarily wasn't craving the cereal. Why don't you had a lot of peanut butter out there? So if it was, I'd probably crave a peanut butter flavored cereal like Rec's balls.
Speaker 1: Why don'd you grab your little uh strewn there and uh and drink the milk from the cap'n Crunch. It was delicious.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, that's very sorry. I switched spoons, just like it's just like fine wine, you switch your glasses, I switch spoons.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you the crunchberry one is. I really love this. The milk is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the milk is good.
Speaker 1: And I'm usually I'm generally not a massive fan of cap'n Crunch because the whole cut your ruth your mouth thing. But it's not bad.
Speaker 2: The fruity hint to the milk adds a nice layer of complexity in the milk flavor.
Speaker 1: I'm curious to go back and see what I rated regular cap'n Crunch crunch berry. I don't think I gave it this high because I'm usually not big of a fan. I can head to Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. If you if you.
Speaker 2: Guys are stranded on a deserted island for thirty nine days, what cereal you think you would crave?
Speaker 1: Chocolate Lucky Charms? Yeah, very specific. I think I'm doing crunchberries. I really love a good crunchberry. It's like really one of my favorites, I have to say, But chances are you wouldn't have any milk, so it would just be ripping. It'd be ripping your mouth just get hard. No, not great, the afterpart not great.
Speaker 3: Or peanut butter crunch Okay, I love peanut butter crunch so much that one wrecks your mouth too.
Speaker 1: Less talking, more searching. Sorry.
Speaker 2: So yeah, like cereal with salt water is not the best flavoring of the world.
Speaker 1: I can imagine just like that one time when Andrew had cereal with water was water or orange juice?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I for contents, I was out of milk and it was very early in the morning.
Speaker 1: You have waffles. I did not have waffles, just laying in my fridge, so I used water. Using water is not like that bad. It's horrendous that bad.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I take I have like half and half for my coffee, and if I run out of milk, I'll take half and half water. But don't tell anyone. I kind of figure that evens it out. It makes it like the two said, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds right, but it's just kind of gross. Okay, No, it is not. As someone who's used all water survive with like nothing, so he could do all that stuff. We can go to the store, you guys.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on like these cereal flavored milks that are coming out these days.
Speaker 1: We've tried a few of them. I mean they're super super sweet, you know. I mean they're they're good, but it's just like there's a store near us here called stu Lenards, and they put out this crazy sweet milk for the holidays, and we just had sugar cookie milk or Christmas cookie milk or whatever it is, and it tastes like cereal milk. It's delicious, but it's just it's not something you can have frequently because it is so overly sweet and we'll just give you a headache.
Speaker 2: I'm a pretty good as the Duncan's RECEI have you seen the Duncans Duncan donuts coffee? I mean sorry, the Dunkin Donuts cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on the way out. Okay, get it?
Speaker 2: Well, Dunkin donut cereal with milk and a little kolua in there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a dessert right there.
Speaker 2: I look at a breakfast camping moment.
Speaker 1: That is genius. Okay, he's got some good ideas. The water in the half and good ideas. Have you seen this thing? Listen? You had me at the spoon straw? I was there, all right, So did you find it? What did I give crunchberry cereal?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You only gave it three bowls in a spoon? See what I give this one?
Speaker 2: Four?
Speaker 1: So maybe Maltamele's version is slightly better. I do love Maultomeal. A little less cutting, yeah, true, less roof cutting, which was nice. All right, Let's move on to the third creepy bag there, Ethan. So this is from Target. This is Target's organic brand.
Speaker 2: It is going to big box cereal stores these ways. Yes, it's good and gas your traditional location to buy cereal.
Speaker 1: But actually, you know what, Target winds up having some some hidden gems. Every once in a while I will find some there. This is good and gather. That's their brand. This is organic. It's honey nut hoops, so it is going to be the closest thing we can find too. Honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 2: I suppose honey nut cheiros is on my top ten list for cereals.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's like your favorite cereal ever?
Speaker 2: It's Raisin brand. I know, you just kind of throw a few of my extra raisins.
Speaker 1: Throwing a few extra raisins into.
Speaker 2: My raisin brand. I don't like the frosted, crunchy raisin brand. I like old school, regular raisin brand. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See, I've got to have the raisin brand with the sugared raisins. So you want all the bad stuff, Yeah, here we go, Ladle. I do taste the honey, there's no doubt.
Speaker 2: Not as strong as the original.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, not because they're trying to be healthier.
Speaker 2: Oh it's healthy. It's a healthy honey, not cheerio. I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: So when did you notice that you were into cereal? Because I'm sure Scott has noticed. Ever since he was a child, he's he's always loved cereal.
Speaker 1: I've been a cereal head for a long time. Is that what they're called? That heads? Absolutely? Okay?
Speaker 2: Sure. Growing up, I was the youngest of three boys, and my mom didn't love having sugar seers in the house, so like once a month we allowed to go shopping. Sorry for so every once in a month we got to go shopping. When we went shopping, I just loaded up on sugary, fun, exciting cereals. So it was always like a reward for me. But then when he got to college, things going a little bit wild, and I pretty much ate cereal every day, all day, for all three meals, and to the point where we had so many we saved all the cereal covers and we wallpapered the kitchen in the living room and entirely in cereal box covers.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna have to do with all this, because we can't keep this stuff forever. It's all stale and slowly I've been flattening the boxes. I'm trying trying to figure out what we can do with them, but we'll probably cut off the tops.
Speaker 2: Put it on the wall and you can just have a nice cereal and you can remove them if you want. That's what we did when we found a better looking cover. But that's college is where I thought it was the crunch Bowl because I went out my soccer team we won the championships. Who came back? We're partying hard, and I got a bowl of cereal. I went into the livingroom to watch Sports Center, and I fall asleep with the cereal on my chest, or passed out, however you want to call it. I woke up in my cereal soggy, and I hate soggy cereal, and I'm like, this is the moment I need to think of a bowl that keeps your steel crunchy all day long. So that was what happenednineteen ninety six. I thought of the crunch Bowl. Nothing happened for about twenty five years until I was on Survivor. I was on Pitchman with Billy May's and Anthony Sullivan. We invented the crunch Bowl with Telebrands. But then it kind of fizzled out because Billy Mays ended up passing away unfortunately unexpectedly, and he was my Pitchman. Then the Bowl of that Shelf, and then because of Survivor season forty winners at War a little bit more excitement on the internet. I'm like, let's resurrect the crunch Bowl everyone. So I partnered with my buddy Ammy at Cereal life Instagram at Serial Life, Great Little Cereal Uh yeah I love that account. Yeah, he's awesome. And so we partnered on the crunch Bowl and we ran a successfulst Kickstarter campaign and the bulls will be ready for your purchase again on December twentieth when this podcast comes out.
Speaker 1: See, I still need to find someone to partner with. From my shopping cart shower cap such a wonderful idea.
Speaker 2: What talk to me? Talk to me.
Speaker 1: Listen. So you go into the supermarket, it's dry, go shopping whatnot. You come out and it's pouring rain, Holy hell, and a ham basket. All your stuff is going to get wet. So at each counter checkout they have a little box of these, you know, the cheap shower caps you get in the hotel, the clear one, the cheap one, of the free ones in the box. So this one would be big enough to cover the entire shopping cart. And they're like either a free or a dollar no matter what. Because they're cheap, you know, the supermarkets will buy them. Put it on top of the shopping cart, take your bags to your car, and they don't get wet. Who wants wear bags, especially here in New York. Now you can't have plastic bags any more of their paper and they tear when they're wet. Nobody likes that.
Speaker 2: I'm in I love it. Not only that perfect opportunity for branding. You know how many brands you want to sponsor the shower cap aps.
Speaker 1: But you know what Andrew's like, Nope, Barbara Corkan said it was crap. So it's crap.
Speaker 3: So we work on a radio show in New York, the main show that we work for, and we've had Barbara Corcoran on many times. She's a friend of the main radio show we work for. And he pitched this on the air, so to a couple million people with this level of excitement, and.
Speaker 1: She was like, she laughed, No, she laughed at me. Terrible, she says, terrible, because why are you putting more plastic there? Well, I mean, I guess there's no money to be made in it, really, but it's a convenience for people.
Speaker 2: There's a convenience. What do you think she'd think of the crunch bowl?
Speaker 1: I think she'd think it was a great idea. Wait a minute, screw you, Andrew seriously.
Speaker 2: The cork gring crunch ball. I mean, everyone who buys one of her apartments in New York City gets a free set of crunch bulls to go in their kitchen cabinet. Love the cork crunch bowl.
Speaker 1: You open up the cabin so there's just a whole bunch of and streons. Did we rate this? No, I'm gonna give it three balls, three balls, little more than middle of the road. It's all right. Let me see now that it's SAGGI. Unfortunately, Ethan's still crunchy.
Speaker 2: Mine's super crunchy. I'm gonna give this three three balls.
Speaker 1: I'm doing three balls in a spoon. I really like it, Okay, I mean you'd never buy it again, but you like it? Yeah, I mean I wouldn't. We don't even eat cereal. I do please. I like granola's. You know this, all right?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love a good granola like God, do you know the bare naked granola? Yeah?
Speaker 1: We have a bear naked back here somewhere.
Speaker 2: You know who started baar naked Brendan Sinnott from Survivor. Yeah, now you should get him on to talk about the granola because he's on Survivan. I know he got love Survivor. You love Michelle. I love Michelle. So here we go. We can create a little Survivor serial community.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I thought Jennifer Love Hewitt invented that Cereal Nobody remembers the Jennifer Love Hewitt song bare Naked, Yes they do naked, Yes, they remember that song. Do you even remember Jennifer Love Hewitt? Of course I do. She hugged me when we took a picture and she I was like, I don't know, maybe she's into me. Okay, yeah, I'm sure that happened. No anyway, all right, well listen, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers, Ethan, Thank you so much for being here. Let's plug everything again. The wax Cabin candle collection, the Holiday collection right now at serial killerspc dot com. You only have another week or two to buy them. Use code serial Killers at checkout, get ten percent off and tell us where we can get your ball.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You can pick up the crunch bowl at mycrunchbowl dot com. You can also check out a lot of our stuff on at Cereal Life as well. So and then my own personal instagram is at ethan Zon. Check it out, get involved, pick yourself up a little bit of a.
Speaker 1: Crunch bowl Andre and remember we still have some serial Killer shirts a limited number available at serial killerspc dot com for the month of December. When you buy one, you'll also get a free ice cream coupon at a free Elvis Durand Morning Show mask. How about that we sold a couple. Dude, you laugh at me, But the day that we mentioned that, we sold like six shirts. So suck it man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Wow, a lot of passion in that one. Wait, so the stroons are available for sale? I just need clarity on this one.
Speaker 2: Struons are not available for sale. However, if we sell enough crunch bowls, then maybe I can raise enough money to be able to finish the prototype.
Speaker 1: Of this prototype.
Speaker 2: God, unless you guys want to get in and now you rate this and it's two bowls in a stroon versus a spoon, and then we go in on this together and we Hey, listen, I'm open. I'm a collaborative type of guys.
Speaker 1: See is the strewn patent pending or could we steal that?
Speaker 2: Ooh, I'm sure we could find out. I think it's patent pending. All right, good, ask Barbara, she'll know of course.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC and we'll be back on Wednesday with an all new bowl chat. Oh yeah, we could also get that in there too, say that crunch Bowl, chaybe, we can get a crunch bowl and we can clink in that. Oh samely good.
Speaker 2: And you know for the Super Bowl for it's bowl season, right, it's college soccer football, so you need your bowl for bull season. You guys can think about it, talk about it inside the box, outside the box, inside the bowl, outside the bowl, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: And next Monday, Andrew, where's the fan fair? Give me the fan fair? Oh hold please hold, please hold please fan fair? Hurry we're some crazy like horns. Oh that's not what fanfare is. Fanfare is like horns and stuff like that. Do we have horns? The awards show stuff. We're having the big spoony Awards next Monday. Yeah, but it's all the best and worst serials of twenty twenty one, as according to us. Yeah, and maybe a listener or two. Yeah, yeah, all right, so we'll see you next Monday for that. We'll see you Wednesday for bull Chat Ethan, Thank you so much for joining us on Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're welcome. You're welcome back anytime. Dude. Do you know how we close the show out? You have to say something? Do you know the magic word?
Speaker 2: I don't know the magic word.
Speaker 1: It's crunch. The password is crub.
Speaker 2: So let's put the crunch back in brunch.
Speaker 1: Crunch bull until we see you next time. Say crunch, guys, crunch crunch. Amazing. That was fun, perfect,