Speaker 1: Nothing says summer like long days, clutch plays and firing off a few bets on the game, all with Draft Kings Sports Book.
Speaker 2: Never bet on baseball before. It's easy.
Speaker 1: Pick a guy to go yard, hammer some live odds mid game, or just ride with your squad and hope for the best. No spreadsheets, just vibes and dingers. Here's something special for first timers, new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly. Download the Draft Kings sports book app. Use Cold Shannon. That's Cold shanning for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yo, Joe, it's been along.
Speaker 2: It's been a long.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Regulators and gentlemen joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Y'all know me.
Speaker 1: I am your favorite unt and you can tell by my eyes and my voice. It's been a long weekend. And this guy, the co host, Liberty City's own. He's the Madden Adjuster Ring of Fame honoree pro bowler All Pro. That's Chad O Cho Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. I want to personally thank each and every one of you for your support. Ocho and I realize that we can't do any of what we do without you, so we greatly appreciate your support and you'll continue support because thanks to you, we've been able to win countless awards. We've been places that we never even envisioned, and it's all because of you. So thank you from the bottom of the Nightcap family's heart. Make sure you check out my Shade by Laportier. We got a new drop. It's a limited edition release honoring my brother's induction to the Pro Football Hall of Fame and we're the first brothers into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. So twenty five hundred bottles. So it's a very limited release and it's only online currently, maybe at a later day and time if they're not all sold out, there'll be in some stores. I'm not sure the stores, but go ahead and get yours to make sure you get it. It's just it's not just a bottle. It's a tribute and it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. And once they're gone, they're gone. Please go follow my media company page on all of its platform Shayshed Media and My Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned into the chat. So first first, first, first, first, Oh show this weekend.
Speaker 3: Tell me about it? Take it time now, I take a time.
Speaker 2: Obviously I went through this.
Speaker 1: I experienced this fourteen years ago in twenty eleven, and it was a great It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a great honor. But this one topped it.
Speaker 1: This one topped it because of the significance of it. What my brother meant to me and O chow to be in that Nichki luncheon on Friday, and here Rod Woodson, and here are Nils Williams, and here Darryl Green and some of the defensive players be it Richard Dan and Johnny Randall say, man, this was long overdue for your brother to hear. To hear them say that, because they're to I already knew it. You appreciate it. The choir, I sing up here every Sunday. So you know, I ain't new to the car, I ain't in the I ain't new to the congregation. I'm here, I'm backing you up every week. So I know what he is. I know what he was, and to to to see him finally get that recognition and to my mom, you know, uh, there'll be other moms that have sons in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but they won't be first to have my sister and my coach who coach both of us, coach, my entire family, my kids there, my sister in law and my niece, uh Susan in summer there to to to witness that and too experience that old Joe man Man o Joe Man. I can't. It's it's hard for me to describe Ojo. And and I knew I would be emotional, even though I had already you know, I was his presenter, and I had already done my part via a video. So I had did that a couple of weeks before, and so I thought. But the more he talked, the more he talked, and when he says, I only have a couple of minutes left, but the last couple.
Speaker 2: Of minutes I want, I want, I want you you gotta come up here.
Speaker 1: And when he called and when he called me to the stage, and I had no idea what he was gonna say. He you know, he didn't write anything down. He was the only one that didn't have notes. He didn't have anything. He said, I'm just gonna speak from the heart. That's how you know, That's pretty much how he does all the speaking. And to hear him that everything he did was for an audience one.
Speaker 2: He didn't care what you wrote about him.
Speaker 1: He didn't care what you said about him. None of that mattered because the only person that he wanted to impress was me. Everything that he did was because of me. And to hear him says, you know, you know, you can't leave without without without following.
Speaker 2: And to hear.
Speaker 1: Him because it's almost like, I'm like, it's replaying the very the very words and how I felt about him, how I feel about him, and to hear him say that and to know the relationship that he and I have, and I think people got an opportunity to see that on full display, even on Friday night at the Gold Jacket presentation. When you know you walked gauntlet, you go through all the Hall of Famers, and we had.
Speaker 2: Almost a record shoe.
Speaker 1: We had one hundred and eleven members back that I mind you of three hundred and eighty two. My brother is the three hundred and eighty second member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. And if I'm not mistaken, I think there are one hundred and eighty one living members, So that means they're over. They're two hundred, two hundred and one that are no longer with us. Talking to Bobby Bell this morning getting on the plane, he's one fifteen. There's only six with a lord number than him that's still remaining. So and then you know, you know, seeing all that, but to be there and to experience it, oh ho. My brother's really not an emotional guy. Like I said, I think I've only a handful of times. And like you said, when Papa died, he didn't cry. When when when Daddy died, he didn't cry. When Granny passed, he didn't cry. But to be in this press and to know what this moment meant to him, my brother don't let a whole lot of things bothering and and and and but to be around him, oh Joe, because I know him better than anybody. I know him better than anybody. I know what this moment meant to him. I know what he felt. I I my supposter to say, hell, I thought he was gonna pick you up off the floor at the Gold Jacket ceremony. I said, yeah, and throw his back out in the process. But oh Joe, man to see to see how he was walking around, and to see the love and the kudos that he was getting from those other Gold Jacket wears and the members and at his party, and and to have the bust and to have his family. Because we don't get we don't like I said, Oh Joe, we don't get together much. And and and I said we, bro, we got to do a better job of that. I say, look, when you really cut it down to I said us, it's me, you, Mama, and Libby, my kids and you know Susan.
Speaker 2: And someone said we got to do a better job. Bro, we gotta do a better job.
Speaker 1: I said, you know, theoretically, mom could not still outlive us along. But come on, we can do a better job than what we've been doing. But Ojo, that was that was the crown of the chiefs. There ain't nothing topping. That ain't nothing topping that o Joe, Because there there, there's there's If you play a sport, to go into your sports heaven and that's what the hall of fame is, be it baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, swimming, rock and roll hall of fame. If you go into your professions, Evan, that's what the hall of fame is you when you get there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, now that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: And man, I cried, I've been up all night the the love and the respect that was shown to my brother.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already listened you boy, I already know. I already know they got they got to post.
Speaker 2: Jordan up posted so much stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like with Damn, I'm looking at my feet and I'm like, did you posted in the middle of the night, Because every every time collab, collab, post, post post.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent me something. They didn't have your information. You said, photo gathered.
Speaker 2: I sent you, uh you something?
Speaker 3: No, this was a few days ago, remember, oh yeah, yet yeah, your information. Shoot, they sent me the whole photo gallery.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's it's that moment, bro, and you know, riding in the parade and everybody because it was the Packers. The Packers traveled really well and to see some of its teammates. Because I don't know if you noticed Oo when he sided down with me, I didn't know this at the time.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know. He never shared this then.
Speaker 1: So what he said on the pod with the first time that when he had his next surgery, no one called him.
Speaker 2: Not a teammate, not a coach, not a front office.
Speaker 1: We call hell getting him to accept them doing this party, I said, because what I told him, I said, now you have to understand the people that's in place now weren't.
Speaker 2: In place then. I said.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying that your anger isn't warranted, I said, but in this situation, it's misplaced.
Speaker 2: The people that you should be upset with.
Speaker 1: They were there. And I didn't know, Like I said, Oh Joe, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I did. Oh cho the man, there is a chance that he could have been paralyzed from neck down. He could have been a quadripletion.
Speaker 1: Now, mind you, his last season he still has tied for the third most receiving touchdowns in a single season, and he never played another season. So he goes under the knife and not no, not just imagine, O Joe, you go through a surgery that you could be paralyzed or worse. The owner, a coach, a teammate, not even TJ, not Carson, not the general manager, not your head coach, not even you Jack.
Speaker 2: No one calls you and checks on you.
Speaker 3: Listen. That is that That tells you all you need to all you need to know, though you hear me, So think about the people you just name, Think about the people you just name. Nothing is even wrong with me and everybody you just name I've talked to at least three three times a month now I have. I am of no value to Marvin Lewis, Lord, I'm of no value to Hugh Jackson anymore. Hell TJ, me and TJ we in the group chat with about twenty bangals. So that's that's a constant, a constant, uh you know, form of communication. But that that would hurt so bad it did the people that I went to war within, the people that I'm playing for not giving me a call with the extent of my injury, with a chance I could be paralyzed and I can't play ball the more. And nobody reached out. Not a flower, not a motherfucking card, I'm not Dan, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: But so I think that that that bothered him the most.
Speaker 1: And uh he still I was like, bro, you know, and and he's finally like like letting it go because my brother, you know, he you know, he's he don't hit you over the head with it. But carres this Bible. He goes to church, he reads the scripture. So he's and so he's learned, oh shoe that I've got to let this go. He says, I can't be what I'm proclaiming to be if I still have this in my heart. And so, but it was it was tough for him. I'm number I remember to sixty seven. He's remember three eighty two. I think they said, over thirty thousand men have played this game, coach this game, own the team, been a general manager. Thirty thousand, three hundred and eighty two men have a gold jacket. They said, over three hundred, three hundred million men have played the game of football. They just sin again on yoe three hundred million. So my mom, my mom was like, I got two boys, tell me about I probably need to scan. I might have another son out there somewhere. I say, you don't, you don't you ain't got another son, you ain't got another daughter. I promise you. This is all this is all you got is out. You got what you got, daddy. A you told daddy shop was closed after me. You say, hey, when they ask you, they say, Papa asked her, say well, Alice, what you want, daddy. I don't give a damage as a lizard. I'm done. So you got what you got, Mama.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: But she was happy with my father. My coach, Coach Hall, like I said, you know, he was there, coached all my uncles. My uncle started started started graduating high school in nineteen sixty six, nineteen sixty six, I graduated eighty six. He talked for fifty years and having him there. But oh, Joe, I don't know if you saw this, I know you couldn't pick it up. But at the gold jacket ceremony, what they did they started doing, I don't know when they started it.
Speaker 2: This was my first time back since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: Is that obviously you walk the gauntlet, you know, so you have four guys to walk this way, two guys walk that way, and you got all the Hall of Fames and they give it a congratulations, welcome to the paternity, Welcome to the brotherhood. Then you get up on stage and then I was really the only presenter that was actually there. Dean Spanos who presented. No, his dad, his dad was, Yeah, his dad was there. I think his dad was there. Jared Allen's dad was there. Put the code on him, Marcus put the code on Eric Allen and then Lt. Laedane and Thomas and put it on Gates Antonio Gates. But anyway, and so you know, they come up, they bring your family out, they bring let your kid, your wife come up, your kid, come up, your mom, block X, Y and Z. So Jared Allen family, Jared Allen families comes up there and everybody. He's excited. You know, it's why if it's excited. The girls come running to him. I think one of the one of his daughters had on cowboy boots, so the cowboy. But anyway, you know we got a signature, his signature move, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: You know what they do. He calf rope.
Speaker 1: He goes out on one knee and hit the cap tied up and he go down on one knee, calf with that thing. They just pants. So where I am, I can see I was like I think he ripped that pants from the back of the knee all the way up to the top of his bill. Yeah, so now they got to rush over again. They got to rush over because the hotel is really close by, but he was staying. They got to rush over, get a police he's court, and get him a pair of pants, because you know.
Speaker 3: That's funny, that's funny.
Speaker 1: But uh, there there's a clip out there and I know we didn't get a chance to vet it, and uh we don't know who it belongs to, but there's a clip out there and you can seeing he grabbed the back and he grabbed.
Speaker 2: At first I thought he had tweets. I said, damn, you tweet your hamstring. You don't do no, you know.
Speaker 1: But then as he started to move, I was like, nah, bro, you ripped, you ripped him, And he really did. But it was great this, like I said, I know Gates gainst my guys like a little brother to me. And to see played against Eric Allen, I played against E A and and in Philly and when he was at the Raiders because he was chasing me in the m zone and uh who else Jared Allen? Jared retired. He came to Kansas City the year I retired, and uh a Gates, that was it?
Speaker 2: Now? Who else?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, obviously played against my brother twice, but oh oh, Joey, it was. It was unbelievable. They're doing so much, they're they're building it up now, they're trying to do more for the players that are in the Hall of Fame. But it's a it's an unbelievable it's an unbelievable experience.
Speaker 3: And uh who that's dope, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: God, I don't know what I did to do deserve all this, what you've done for my family, but I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But we've got a big story, the biggest story.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I need a chapstick, hold on, Hold.
Speaker 2: Ahead, go ahead, h yeah, man y oh, there's a lot of verbiage. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go probably it's gonna take us a couple of minutes to get through all this verbage. I'm gonna start to read as a Oho and as Ocho is coming back, and this is uh Michael and Jerry I been going back and forth over the weekend. Michael posted a lengthy message on social media on Friday, concluding with a statement that he no longer wants to play for the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wanted to be there.
Speaker 1: I did everything I could to show that I wanted to be a Cowboy and with a star on my helmet, I wanted to play in front of the best fans in sports and make America's team prop Murray's team once again, the team my pops and I grew up cheering for well up in Harrisburg, PA. He is from Harrisburg, Ojo. You know, normally Harrisburg, normally that Steeler or Eagles country. A lot of people like the Steelers up in Harrisburg. But hey, if you know, if you're in Pennsylvania and you root for the Eagles, I mean, you got two teams. But if you root for the Eagles, I ain't gonna hold that against you. If you root for the Steelers, I'm not gonna hold that against you. But think about it. He in Steelers Eagle territory and he and his pops Cowboys fan. Unfortunately, I no longer want to be here. I no longer want to be held to a closed door negotiation without my agent present. I no longer want shots taken at me for getting injured while laying on the line for the organization, our fans, my teammates. I no longer want narratives created and spread to the media about me. I knew I would be leaving money on the table, but again I was okay with that. Again, Radio silis my extension. In March, I met with mister Jones to talk about leadership. Somehow the conversation turned into him talking about contract with me. Yes, I engaged back and forth in regards to what I wanted from my contract, but at no point that I believe this was supposed to be formal negotiation that I informed mister Jones. After my agent would reach out thinking get things done, I stayed quiet. But again, after repeated shots at myself and all these narratives, I made a tough decisions. I no longer want to play for the Cowboys. Myrick trade request has been submitted to Stephen Jones personally.
Speaker 2: Ojo take off, What do you take on me?
Speaker 3: I just, I just I don't understand. It's one thing for owners to think a certain way, uh to not really value the people that the players that laid all on the line for you. But you have a certain way of conducting yourself. You already have a history of things that are frowned upon when it comes to us anyway, way, way back. I don't I don't need to bring that up, but to continue to show us during the Kaepernick era time as well, the one owner that came out and said, all our players will be standing up, yeah, the whole of line if you play for my team, And just to see how he conducts business and the way he does Ben despite being the most profitable franchise of all sports. Well, the way he did CD, the way he did execute Elliott, the way he did dak Now, the way he's doing Michael Parsons this time, even going a little further cross the line and talking about him in a way like, well, even if we do pay him, he might not be available like he was last year. Any like you don't you don't, you don't say that miss six games, say stuff like that as the owner when he's busting his ass for you and your team. Obviously, do what his job is and what you pay him to do. Injuries are a part of a sport. But to hear your owner, the one who signed the check, to say it and to say how he really feels publicly to the world, that's the kind of stuff like it gets out, it slips out because somebody recorded it, somebody stuck a conversation. But he just like proudly you know how he feels about you. How could you want to line up and put that hat on? How could you want to wear that star outside of just doing it for the money.
Speaker 1: See, if we talk about oo, that's why I like to have somebody because he might would have told the agent that, but the agent never would have come back and told me why.
Speaker 3: You never want to be a part of where. You never want to be a part of negotiations because the real them comes out and the agent never discloses, because you will be upset. Everybody will be upset on how they feel about you, because when it comes to business, they are shrewd, right.
Speaker 2: This is what they do. This is not what you do. I don't have a problem.
Speaker 1: I think Bobby Wagner was one of the first ones that says, you know, I no longer have an agent.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna negotiate my own contract.
Speaker 1: I think Scharn does that. I think we saw Lamar and his mom negotiate their own contract. I don't have a problem with that. If he says I'm gonna be my own representative. I'm going to engage in these talks with whomever, be it Jerry Stephen or whomever is doing this contract negotiations.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with that. But if I tell you I have representation, don't try to isolate me back you.
Speaker 1: You know, buddy, buddy, buddy, That's why I have representation, because this is what they do. I'm giving him a percentage of the total contract because I want him to negotiate on my behalf.
Speaker 2: So that's why Jerry had him going all these places.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael, come on, fly on the plane, because he's trying to Now, if Michael says, you know what, Jerry, You're right, I can do this on my own.
Speaker 2: And then that way I'm gonna have to give David his agent.
Speaker 1: I won't have to give him two three percent of whatever the case may be, whatever he charges, I just keep that for himself. But that's not what Michael said. Michael says, hey, I have an agent. He's like, I thought this was the start of the negotiation. Hey, hey, David Muguletta is looking forward to hearing from you. A tell them we had a great conversation. He'll take it from here. Jed thought they had a done deal.
Speaker 3: Michael, no, no, no, no. Hey. But but this is the part I understand. This goes for everybody also in the chat. You have certain players, you have special players that come along. I call them no brainers. I call them players that are no brainers when they come in, when they get drafted and you watch them play year to year, it's a no brainer when it's time to pay him. Michael Parsons is a no brainer. The Jamar Speceis are no brainers, justin Jefferson's are no brainers. Aman Ross Saint Brian. I'm just using receivers perspective. It was a no brainers. You know, there's no reason to play a game when it comes to a player of that magnitude, even if they're whatever the books may say like stuff like that. Well, we know what we have one player on defense. It's our superstar. The ball the balls should have been rolling on the season started another three weeks and what do we talk Why are we still talking about contract with the no brainer?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Because think about it what it cost the Binger.
Speaker 1: It cost them an extra six million dollars a year, or next to twenty four million dollars over four years. Because you waited a year, it probably cost you an extra thirty million dollars in guarantees because you waited the nextra year.
Speaker 2: So you have to pay a tax.
Speaker 1: You have to pay a penalty if you're late. Let me ask you a question. If you lay on your rent, you pay a penalty if you lay. If you got something at the court and you're late, if you owe Uncle Sam, there's a penalty for being late. If you negotiate my contract late, there is a penalty for said service. Now, with all that being said, you didn't have to say any of that.
Speaker 2: But Jerry just going to show you. See now, Jerry, he's got to let you know.
Speaker 1: Because it is reported that as the representative has been trying to reach out, Jerry ain't returned on campus.
Speaker 2: Absolutely the point.
Speaker 3: He's trying to prove, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pay. I'll pay you when I get ready, like you do me, like you. You basically told me.
Speaker 3: I ain't say that. I mean your action you baby, I'm not Jerry. I don't. I don't like that comparison. Don't do me like that.
Speaker 2: Don't. Yeah, you could we come up on a year. It's pennoty for b l A.
Speaker 3: I got you. I got one thing about it. I got you.
Speaker 1: I need see you got it. But I need to get you know A you know, light right now with Joe, I can light right now, this I can light.
Speaker 3: That's why I love you.
Speaker 2: That's why I love that.
Speaker 3: That's what I need. You come on, come on back home. So that's what I need you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. That's but let's go. We're gonna be all right. But we're gonna be all right. I'm telling you we're good.
Speaker 1: That Hey, Todd Trippers said we're gonna be all right, and and and Michael, Michael said, well you back in the corner. Hell, I don't even be here no more. Hey, if you think, I tell you what if you upset talking about I might not be here. I missed six game trade me yeah, see what the market is the trade.
Speaker 3: But hey, if if Jerry was to play, but obviously you know he's not gonna do that. Boy, you know, Michael could reset the market by what.
Speaker 2: Oh he gonna market away with me. I mean, I'm I'm I definitely believe and get forty five easy, I believe. I believe you get forty five.
Speaker 1: Whatever Miles get, whatever Miles Garrett gotten, guaranteed money I think he got, Miles got one twenty three, he's gonna want he got.
Speaker 3: But this is the only part I don't like is whatever team he goes to, it wouldn't be a contender. It'd be a team that has a lot of room, a lot of salary cap room, so they'll be able to pay him.
Speaker 2: That he was a trade for it. That's not the command of the trade Eagles.
Speaker 3: That's not fair. That's that's not fair. If he were to go to the Eagles and they gave up whatever compensation they would want for Michael Parsons, then you might as well hand him the God damn Lombardy. Now just just go ahead and give it to him.
Speaker 2: Well, you what Jared said, he worried about the missing time. He won't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: He don't have to worry about paying him, and he ain't got to worry about him getting injured and missing time on his DME.
Speaker 2: So with that being saved. But like like like, and at some point in time, it's just like, bro, what are we doing here? I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: You owned the team, you said, Hey, I'm in my fifth year. We could have done something after year four, I mean year three. We could have done something after year four. So now we're now we're into my the option. You picked up my fifth year player option. That's where we are right now. After four Pro Bowls, two to three, first twelve sacks, four years in a row.
Speaker 3: Come on, huh?
Speaker 2: Is that so? Is that what we're doing right now? Jared? Really, really, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: It couldn't listen. I can't say it couldn't be me because I'm just trying to Yes.
Speaker 2: Said, this is negotiating, no shoe, he said, we're negotiating now.
Speaker 3: But it's a shrewd business. It's a shrewd business. And the fact that he let his feelings out publicly like that, it is all you need to know.
Speaker 2: It's all I understand.
Speaker 1: I think you and I look, we've played sports and we've been in the negotiating. When negotiation gets me personal, you gotta be careful, O Joe. You gotta be careful in any type of negotiation, whatever the case may be. If it starts to get personal, one side will start to build up a resentment towards the other side. But and then even when he gets the money, they still feel a certain way, and then the other person that gave you the money still feels a certain.
Speaker 3: Regardless. For us as the player, we're never in a position of leverage. We're are of power.
Speaker 1: But what it unless you unless, unless you're like you know what you turn out to be, You're like, damn, I'm all, I'm rookie, rookie of the year, I'm all pro, and I really just sit on my money and I'm I'm willing to say, Okay, y'all playing. I see y'all week eight so I can get that. I'll see y'all week eight so I get that best a year, Come in, give me another quick eight sacks.
Speaker 2: Now what you'all gonna do? Y'all play, y'all play, I play.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But see, that's the thing. If you didn't have to see Jerry Nosey had leverage. He have a fifth your player option which is this year, and he has two franchiseess So just imagine, just imagine if see d You see what Dak wrote in his contracts, no franchise tags, but he no franchise can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, put that in there.
Speaker 1: But hey, now you can't franchise me because that's the leverage that they got because I got I got theoretically, Mike, I got you for this year and two more.
Speaker 3: Dang, that's a it's it's unbelievable game. The game that they play. You already know how they feel right, how they feel about you. You know. It's one thing that they say, and I hate to bring it up, is the first thing when you when you compare the NFL to a certain term they want to use the first people. The first thing people bring up, well, you get paid millions. But it's modern day you know what, but you get paid millions, you know. But that's that's need to hear no there, but just to hear Jerry say it. Just the fact that he uttered the words with confidence. Here in the world, how about your star player? And then he took a shot of dad, what what are we? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Well, look, Dak realized he is the quarterback. Dak is the leader of the team. Yes, but he and Jerry it's not like see, Jerry had a relationship with Tony Romo. That's Dak is always housing post Jerry because it was Jerry that wanted to give.
Speaker 2: Tony Romo a job back that wasn't happen. Oh he got, He kind of got, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Steven and I think Jason Garrett and a few others like Jerry, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What do you what? What are you?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Even after all those injuries that that uh uh uh Tony Romo he paid him. He mentioned nothing about no injury. He mentioned nothing about that. And at one point time Tony Romo was a high play play in the.
Speaker 2: NFL day.
Speaker 3: When I blink it funny thing about.
Speaker 1: Jerry also spoke with the reporters about Michael trey requests. Let's take a listen to what Jerry had to say.
Speaker 2: See see.
Speaker 1: Man. He said something very interesting, Joe. He says, Michael's under contract. But what about when players are in the contract and they get cut.
Speaker 3: You know, they don't care, don't.
Speaker 2: You see out one side? You thought, Oh, we have contract, we have rules, but the rules are one sided.
Speaker 1: If I outperform the contract, want a new contract, you say, whoa whoa you on the contract. If I underperformed the contract that I signed, you said, you gotta go.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: This is what this is what players should be. This is why they fight so hard to try to get guaranteed money. This is what you should be instead of petty privileges, instead of worrying about two of days and worry about how many padded practice you have during the course.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 1: These are the things that true leadership in the NFL PA, this is what you should be fighting for.
Speaker 2: I'm getting rid of the trade. No, we're not doing a franchise tag.
Speaker 1: Look if I if I, if I'm at a normal job and I want to my contract is coming up.
Speaker 2: They can't say, well, we're gonna franchise you.
Speaker 1: And if I work for Google, that means I can't go talk to Apple or I can't go talk to Microsoft. No, free agency. How can you be free? If you can't, you you under tag. They gotta tag on you. Free agency means I'm free to negotiate wherever. Oh, and they can't be a cap because whatever the market would bear. I just saw a.
Speaker 2: Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 1: Just pay a guy A I got two hundred and fifty million, gave a one hundred million up front. That's what free agency is. All I'm saying against and we're gonna give it. I just hope the next person in the NFL THEA. This is some of this is some of the themes. Health benefits, no SAP, no uh franchise tag, no friend franchise contracts. Yeah, man, because you can't, oh Joe, you can't have it both ways. You can negotiate with me when you want to, but you can also cut me when you want to. So if I performed the contract, you say you got a contract. I underperformed the contract. You didn't perform up to the standard, and so now you go.
Speaker 3: You got to be careful. They need somebody, all right. I know you think you view me, you view me as a fun to love, the entertainment that the jokes in the last. But they need somebody shrew that could be shrewed right back. When it come to conducting business, you got to be someone that's fighting for the players, not minimizing the players and pretending like I'm for you, but really siding on the other end.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Man, Listen, you know how we the NFL owners, don't want to lose the leverage. Baseball players have the leverage. Basketball, the players have the leverage. All sports where contracts are guaranteed, the players have the leverage. I think because so many players on the team, NFL owners don't want to lose a leverage of the players.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm blad. Guess what?
Speaker 1: And I don't know when this back And I ain't putting no Ben Gay on it either, So I don't know when this back issue because it players up every time I go to putting that that help and all my back start.
Speaker 3: Every time he could play, he could play horrorball, he could play horriball. But listen, with with with owners, GMS, everyone that sits in a position of power on the NFL team, What they will use against you is they know you're probably fold before I do. Because you love the game, the game, you love the game, banking on it, You're gonna fold before they do. So you you got you got to play hardball. How hard do you want to play the game? Because they gonna play with you, They're gonna test you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh you see how agitated he got. I negotiated to Mark.
Speaker 3: Now I answer the question already.
Speaker 1: No, Michael said he thought you were talking about leadership. He referred you to his agent. You asking me, Yeah, we're asking you, But we talked to Michael too.
Speaker 3: Listen, can you imagine a chat? I don't. I don't mean I'm not. I'm not into really into hypotheticals, because you imagine if Jeffy Lewie and Howie Roseman ran the Cowboys. Can you imagine if they were the one in chargeable.
Speaker 1: With the talent that they had, because they drafted like the second They've drafted like the second most since what twenty fourteen?
Speaker 2: Maybe the second they might be first with the Chiefs as far.
Speaker 1: As a Pro Bowl players, imagine because how many times they've been the number one seed and got bounced in the first route or the second round with that talent and hold on when they had the best running back in football z L, the best offensive line in football, and they when they were taken, when they were putting eight, nine, ten guys into the Pro Bowl, when they had when they had when they had those teams with Romo and Witten and t O and they had the Marcus where and they had all those guys.
Speaker 3: Boy were nice, but they were loaded with they were loaded. But I think I'm not sure why Jerry can't can can't get it or can't see it.
Speaker 2: Jay One's credit.
Speaker 3: You look at the Patriots, Look at all the teams that is successful every season every season. The Patriots when they their dynasty and the good years you had Belichick, you had Tom Brady. Forget that part.
Speaker 1: Where did it start, mister gram And the only time you heard from mister Craff is when he was taking the trophy out of Rode.
Speaker 3: Everything starts at the top, winning starts in the front, and it trickles all the way.
Speaker 2: Down, right. But Jerry wants it to be about him. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why people like, oh, Tom Brady should go to the Tom Brady should go to the Cowboys. Boy you, Tom Brady, sayd Jerry, I'll play for you for a million dollars, and Jerry would have told him, hell no, because Jerry would never be bigger than Tom. And Jerry don't want nobody to be on the Cowboys to be bigger than him, So that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I don't get why he's doing it like this, but look, they go, I guess this is there. You know how you have a negotiation in the media and it should be negotiated behind closed doors. Oh well, x y Z, we negotiated, we had, we had a deal done. Michael said, well, hey, I want to Hey, I don't even want to play for y'all.
Speaker 2: No more. Let me let me go, Hey, let me go, continue.
Speaker 3: To do this on purpose, because it does what it keeps whose team in the head.
Speaker 1: In the media we're talking about yeah, because ain't nobody I mean, I mean, the only other team that we talked about me is Cleveland and should do it? We really if you really think about it, though, Shoe, we ain't really having a discussion about No. No, you know, we talked here and there about you know, the broad mask between Aaron Rodgers and Mike Tomlin. I was just reading a little bit about Matthew Stafford got something going on over his back or something. But for the most part, o, Shoe, it's the Cowboys, the Michael, Jerry and you got your door pretty. It's it's been a really a relative quyat training camp cycle and you know, Jared like, hey, let me let me let me start some ish, like hey, popping out for us right now, let me start some ish and uh and to see where this thing go.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about it, but I don't like is Michael. I feel bad for Michael. I feel bad for the Cowboys, the fans. I feel bad for the players because to know that this is how your owner thinks of you. If you can talk about your star players like that, you know what he thinks about you. And Jerry is is is at a forefront and letting people know nobody run the show with me and nobody.
Speaker 2: Program program. Yeah, well you're at look even even the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just just so you know, every team gets a check cut for four hundred and thirty two million, So it's not like you're doing an outstanding job because you're not.
Speaker 3: It sells itself at this point.
Speaker 2: It does just like all the other team. All the other teams sell them.
Speaker 1: Say granted, now when it comes to the local market, they probably don't do what Jerry does because it's Dallas.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Obviously they don't sell in Jacksonville's Cincinnati or Houston or Tennessee like they do. Okay, fine, but they're not gonna be and they're not gonna be in the line tomorrow either, But just keep doing it that way. He gonna get tired of Philly. He gonna get tired of Philly and Washington run of the divisions.
Speaker 2: He gets tired.
Speaker 3: It's been thirty years. If he was gonna get tired of it, he would have He would have already picked up on how everyone else is doing things. He's continued to do it his way. He's set in his ways. At this, of course a change. If I was the owner of any team, I'd be taking notes. Okay, this is what crafted, This is what Belichick did. Okay, this is what Howie and and Jeff did.
Speaker 2: This is what Clark Hunt and Andy Reid. How they had no business.
Speaker 3: Let me see the rooney The Rooneys had success during this era. All Right, we're in a different era. But let me see if I can steal some of the things that they did, how they conducted business. Let me add this to my and came with my own game plan, my own formula on how to conduct things. Draft right, pay early, keep certain people many.
Speaker 2: That's what they do.
Speaker 1: They pay early with identified guy, we drafted me, homegrown guy. Let's get him a year three.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know they got carloftus.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take a pretty penny to get McDuffie signed.
Speaker 3: But are they are they gonna are They're going to Simon McDuffie becauld You let the Jerry sneed Yeah.
Speaker 2: They they go. Yeah, they're not gonna let him go. They're not gonna let him go.
Speaker 1: H Later in the pressor, Jerry tried to use Daz Bryant negotiation as reasoning for not wanting to work with Michael Parson's agent. Let's take a listen to what Jerry said about this. M I know Jeredy Jared drossness, what does that have to do with it?
Speaker 3: A goddamn thing.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: The reason why I don't like working with agents because the agent told me that this client was gonna be on time.
Speaker 2: That's what he told me.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm used to working on the street corner, and if you work on the street corner, if you're late, if you're earlier, you're late. So you better believe my guy. If they're in this organization, which was rock n they're gonna be on time. This is this was a dead's response, Jerry Jones. I don't think it's smart mentioned in my name. I kept quiet about a lot of unfair ish some ish who we have a story tized, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, you know, you know, Dave got he got his little piece. But you can't win that war. You can't. You can't. You can't win that war. You can't win that war and what what I what I wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm not getting into it.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting because Jerry, he, Jerry is the type of tell all your business na so he oh Joe, that's a little, a little Okay, Dad's.
Speaker 2: Was late for me.
Speaker 1: They okay, I get you who wasn't because I was too, But Jerry might not back like, hold on, no, Jerry, you can't say that. Oh I wasn't supposed to tell that much, you know, Jay, Hey, you know the old people, oh Joe, when they measure, they don't really have no measuring. They go by field, they go by Okay, this and that ain't no measuring cup. See some some you know, coaches, owners might measure. Okay, I get a little bit. Jar If he can.
Speaker 3: To micaeh, who is of value to his franchise right now? What do you think he'll do the days who is of no value right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know so I And also I wouldn't want to There are certain bridges I don't want to burn. Certain bridges I don't want to burn because you never know when you might have to cross him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forget, I'm sure I'm sure Dad will sitting on his cast No Dad, No, Dad will probably playing a mad because you say, Dad's good.
Speaker 2: N What the hell I gotta do with this? My own business? And you bring you bring me into this.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny is is we we have people on the outside, you know, looking at it. Uh, they're they're just owners and and I I want people to understand how powerful, how powerful these individuals are outside of the game of football. I want people to understand. So when I when I just said, there's certain bridges you don't want to burn, even if okay, you know what he says something you don't like, Well, you know what, there's certain things you got to let go because you go on the ward with something you will never be able to defeat and it can ruin a lot of things for you outside if if you get what I'm saying them, folks, is very very very very powerful outside of football. I think people don't, you know, I think people really don't really don't understand the power that these individuals have. I mean, I mean the cat, just a regular regular football fans, like people in the chair. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are Yeah, I told him, mister Bullen, call and got my money back. Oh, Joe, I can if I give you the right tools, I can, you can probably win the war. But I gotta give you the white weapons to go fight. I don't know currently if if Michael has the weapon to fight.
Speaker 3: Now it's unfair.
Speaker 2: Yep. But now I'm like, hello, hello, Dance Dance, how long you've been retiring? Seven years?
Speaker 3: And not sure why he even brought his name up?
Speaker 1: Brought he brought because here's the thing. You could say that you didn't have to use dance. You could have said there have been times that the agent told me that player X was gonna get treatment, player X was gonna do X.
Speaker 2: Y and Z with player X does not do that.
Speaker 1: And I try to get on the phone with the agent now all of a sudden he won't return the calls. Now, but when we're negotiating money, he calling me. I got all this, I got all this fun I got I got this. I got his landline, and you know, a whole lot of people ain't got land lines no more.
Speaker 2: But I got his landline.
Speaker 1: I got the number to the secretary, I got his personal phone number, I got X, Y and Z. All I'm saying is he didn't.
Speaker 3: Have to use Dace it ain't make no sense.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to use dance. It makes no sense, and I can assure you Dad's is not. But Dad's a just let it, just let it rock you good, Hey, you'd have made your money. You straight, You live in Dallas, you got a nice life. Don't mess it up with some some petty bull Dyes, it ain't even worth it, bro, you know that. I know it's frustrating that he dragging you into something you ain't got nothing to do with.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: That's between Jerry and Micah and David mcletter.
Speaker 1: They gotta do it. Dance bright, dads bright. I don't know if if there is an age. I don't know if Rock Nation has a client on the Cowboyds, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I do know is that there's name.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't have been brought up when you're trying to make a point of why you don't like negotiating with agents. But all these millions, everybody the bus, uh, Jerry throwing everybody, yeah, what we're doing backed up over. But but I thought that was the whole thing. That's the whole thing about having an agent. I mean, when Jared, when I guarantee you, when Jerry goes make joke knowing Sha these hundred million dollar deals. Jerry sent this a hundred million dollar lawyers in there negotiate with the other companies, hundred million dollar lawyers.
Speaker 3: And you think him and mua Letta don't get along. You think they got some personal issues or something.
Speaker 1: No, Mua letter don't be looking to reset the market. Damn the same thing Todd Franz did when he got DAX money. Now, I don't know, I don't know who represents CD, but I know Todd Franz represents that. So yeah, I'm looking to reset the market because i want to keep climbing higher. And I'm trying to get as much money as I guaranteed K because I'm trying to I'm trying to get who got the most guaranteed money? Miles Garrett one twenty three? Okay, I'm trying to get one forty because we're gonna keep pushing it. You'll keep pushing it. Oh, Lamar Jackson said, Oh did y'all see what Josh Allen got guaranteed? I'm gonna need that because he got one MVP.
Speaker 3: I got matter of fact, you know, you know should have had three, you know, Shoot, Lamar going back to the table after this season.
Speaker 2: Hey, Lamar tried to go back to the table, to the table befrow this season.
Speaker 3: It's gonna happen. I'm sure it hit the tick at some point.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Hey, I'm just saying, look, if you're talking about north of what Josh got, I'll let your boy. If that ain't what you're looking at, If that ain't what you're looking for, what we're talking about, mm hmmm, damn. I mean, what's about twenty eight, twenty nine? He's straight?
Speaker 2: He good boy, man, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: Jerry here man, j Jarry, don't care, man, buddy, don't care man. He thugging it.
Speaker 1: Jared, you do realize the first of all, Jared, you do realize these are supposed to be private conversations, like when you talk to an agent. You're supposed to be private. This man mentioned jay Z by name. He's the idea to deal with jay Z myself. So he's gonna be on time, say temper where I signed a right there? Man. Oh, I had a conversation with Mike and March at the Big twelve Championship at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is this is business.
Speaker 1: Man. Hey, I never find out, Jay, you're wearing a wire telling all about you, telling everybody business man.
Speaker 2: Jerry put it out there, badge.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Dead's response. I read to quote Jerry Jones. I don't think it's smart to mention my name. I kept quiet about a lot of unfair ish.
Speaker 2: On some g ish.
Speaker 1: We can have a we can have story time. If that's what we're doing now it rock Rock Nation. Terrence Steele. Oh okay, Terrence Steele, he's the right tackle on the Cowboys. Rock Nation also responded in twenty fifteen at the Club at twenty one Club on a napkin, Jerry Jonesjan Perez, Sean jay Z, Carter and Stephen Jones negotiated a five year, seventy million dollar deal which included forty five million guaranteed and a twenty million dollar signing bonus for deads Bright at the time, which was the second largest contract for a wide receiver in NFL history. The claim that mister Carter or Rock Nation representative did not return the call from Jerry Jones is not only a false statement, but it's also a comical one. Rock Nation sports you know, sports representative.
Speaker 3: So now, Jerry Lyon too. Well, you know who, don't We all listen, But he ain't handling Ben is the right way. He ain't heling Ben as the right way.
Speaker 2: Nope. But guess what, he don't care. He don't care. He don't care.
Speaker 1: Jay Ojo Terry McLaurin has asked commanders to trade him. McLaurin turns thirty in September. McLaurin in the final year. He's in the final year OJO final season of a three year deal, set to make fifteen point two million base salary and is currently the seventeenth highest paid wide receiver in terms of average annual salary.
Speaker 3: Man, get my dog out of that man. They want to Tennessee. Let him go over there to Tennessee with Cam real quick, so Cam could could do exactly what CJ. Stroud did. So Cam Ben doing exactly what what Jayson Daniels did over there with the commandos, you know, giving them weapons. Let's put them weapons around him. You know, we got Calvin Ridley, we got Terry McLaurin, and wait, hope, we got Tyler Locket over there too. On right, and no, I'm not mistaken tight of lock it in the slot? Come on, man, we got they still got Paula right, Paula still a running back. Oh, come on, man, talk about Tennessee, Tennessee the dark on the dark Horse team to make up the playoffs. Terry milanover since they want to play games. God damn. Jaydon Daniels doesn't have the rocks in his back pocket to be able to go up the management right now and say listen, I need my target. I don't think you understand a huge part of my success was actually having number seventeen as the target. Look at some of the plates they made for us last year. Why is it even a no brainer? I don't care about him being thirty. I don't care about it being thirty. Where else are we going to get the production from where? No disrespect to Deebo Samuels. Nice, very nice in what he does, very nice and what he does he's a Swiss army knife. You can come out the back in the slot you put him in with the ball in his hands is phenomenal, one of the best. When you're going to a game and you're planning, the commanders, they're game planning and setting the defensive formation. Where Terry McLaurin lines up, what are we talking.
Speaker 1: About if what Adam, if what Adam Schefter is reporting is to be true, he wants way north of thirty three million.
Speaker 2: They're not going there, o Joe, They're not. You know that.
Speaker 3: I know that. I mean not.
Speaker 2: If what Adam like I said.
Speaker 1: Adam Sheefter tweeted that, ask can you find that quote and put it up on the thing to make sure they'll fit the real Adam Schefter And we're not getting a catfish. But if what Adam Schafter reported is that he wants north, wait, I think the work burbage and the terms he used was way north of thirty three million.
Speaker 3: Listen, I want way north of thirty three million. Stay with me now, Commanders saying we not gonna give you north of thirty three million. So okay, let's negotiate. Let's find a happy medium that's not disrespectful to me and what I've done for this franchise, because the number speaks for themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but gonna pay for what you' oh, Joe, I'm gonna pay for what you've done. I already paid you for that. I gotta pay you what I'll believe you can.
Speaker 3: He's thirty, right, thirty, Yes, he can. He can, he can very well. Because of the quarterback play and the quarterback you have, he's going to be consistent. That's a old brainer. He's not losing a step now.
Speaker 2: I just don't I just don't know if that number is that number that north.
Speaker 3: Northern thirty or northern thirty three, maybe one thirty three.
Speaker 1: And a half, because think about it, you do realize who's at thirty thirty four and thirty five c D and Jetta. Now what we do way north means he's thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Give me dog thirty two and a half. Give Terry mcclaurin thirty two and a half.
Speaker 2: I was thinking.
Speaker 1: I was thinking more along the lines of water somewhere somewhere between somewhere between twenty twenty eight and a half and thirty one. I'm just oh Joe, I'm just oh Joe, Oh Joe. I've just got I gotta be real back.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me a dog thirty two and a half. Talk to me now, talk to me nice. Huh. We talked about scary Terry. We ain't talk about just knowing anybody now, huh. We talked about the one who would to see on the chest. We talking about the captain, the one who does everything the right way. He says all the right things. He's the leader of the team, he's the leader of the offense. His teammates game to see for a reason. Now it's time to pay him for the exactly that you're asking to be. And now it's a problem. That's what we're doing. Yeah, that's what it says.
Speaker 1: Mean please, I think, uh man, I think thirty million is probably what I think. The thirtieth is their their drop dead number, because that's where that's where Tyreek is ask pull up the top ten, pull up the other receivers. Adam Schefter said he thinks Terry McLaurin wants considerably more than DK got, which was thirty three million per year, So considerably, boy is gonna be thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven.
Speaker 3: Damn listen. Sometimes you gotta you got, you gotta shoot high. You gotta shoot high and fast. Somewhere you know, find a happy median.
Speaker 2: I like it. Shoot for the stars. If you're laying on the moon, you're still pretty damn hot.
Speaker 3: You'd be happy. I don't like the fact that the players are missing training camp. I don't like it because you got you get. You need that time to be getting pushed and shoved and getting acclimated to the speed of the game, you know, catch.
Speaker 2: Catching, Okay, oh Joe, here we are right here.
Speaker 1: Jamar chases at forty forty zero point two five, Jetta thirty five, c D thirty four, DK thirty three, Garrett Wilson thirty two, A J thirty two.
Speaker 2: I'm and Ross Saint.
Speaker 1: Brown thirty, Brandon Ayu thirty Tyreek Hill thirty, T. Higgins twenty eight seven fifty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty two and a half. I'm gonna say that again, thirty two and a half. Anything anything below that is disrespectful. Put the numbers up, pulling, pulling numbers up. See they.
Speaker 2: You got them on your did you see? Can you see them now?
Speaker 3: The numbers? No? No, but listen, listen, listen. Anything below that and disrespectful, pull the numbers up. See. I need to be I need to be some of the I need to be assistant to some of these agents when the time for these receivers get paid. Because not only am Ina pulling numbers up, not only I'm gonna pull the numbers in the marketing where everybody getting paid I'm also walking there with the goddamn film. I'm not sure what y'all been watching.
Speaker 1: So thirty two and a half will put him at Garrett Wilson Field times paid fil paid.
Speaker 3: See, Okay, it's not it's not outrageous, it's not too low, it's right in the middle, and it's not disrespectful.
Speaker 2: He won't. He won't considerably more than thirty three boom.
Speaker 3: He was shooting for the stars. If I fall low, I want to fall to the thirty two and a half.
Speaker 2: I think you go for.
Speaker 3: No no. See, I need to be in the rooms.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I need to be in the rules when it's time for receivers to negotiate. I think the owners and whoever does the numbers and the books, they forgetting what you did. Man, I'm coming there with the film. I'm coming there with the film. Forget what you talk about. Let me show you why my client deserves we'll be asking for. Let me show you why. Play by play, I'm gonna have all this catches and touchdown broken down thirty two and a half. Let me show you why thirty two and a half down in distance, different scenarios. Remember this man, stop playing man? What I'm the right listen, I'm the right one to have when it comes to negotiation and getting somebody paid.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with you, Jo.
Speaker 1: I don't think thirty two and a half is outrageous. Uh, But I think I think he's gonna fall somewhere. I think he's gonna be you know, And I said be cause remember Waddle and remember I said I went twenty eight to half, that twenty eight to a half. So I think he's gonna follow that twenty eight to a half to thirty two. That's gonna be the range. And I don't know if he's gonna be too happy with that. I'm telling you because what happens is is that you don't want to be You don't want to come behind a guy, Ojo. When the guy got thirty two and a half, and then you come behind him, you get thirty one, but you get thirty because now you stunded the growth of the wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Now I get it.
Speaker 1: You look at Gary Willison, Gary Willison say, hey, thirty two to five considering where I was, I'm cool with that. And right now I can't match the production of CD, Jetta and Chase, so I can't go up there wan and say, hey, y'all need y'all need to break me off like that because Jella is on some history.
Speaker 2: Yes, that Chase is on some history.
Speaker 3: There's levels to everything.
Speaker 1: Level yes, so that's what And so when you look at it like that. But I get with Terry McLaurin says, oh, no know, bro, Look, hey, y'all need to break me off.
Speaker 3: Thirty two and a half. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thirty two and a half, thirty don't pay him.
Speaker 3: Thirty two and a half. I'm gonna go off on management. I don't know where, but they gonna hear me. They're gonna they gonna hear me. They're gonna