Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about some trading, shall we. So are you using the same trading strategies now that you currently have been using or have you adjusted your trading strategy due to the market.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great question.
Speaker 4: I was talking to stock Club about Saturday, and I made an adjustment, so, like I may widen my stop because now because of stop hunting, brokerages having issues and the market being.
Speaker 2: A little bit faster.
Speaker 4: I've talked about it before, but like, if you're short in the market on a daily session, I will put my stop at the top of the market, and if I'm going long, I'll put it at the bottom and I'll give it a little bit monin. So if I'm going for five hundred ticks on NASDAC, I may wait till one hundred, one hundred and fifty ticks to lock in profit. As before I may have locked in forty. And because like the market is moving so fast now or you getped out of moves, at some point you have to adjust. It's like the speed of trading has changed over the last couple of months and no one is really saying it, but the impact of my forts Funds going under his hat has been dramatic in the forests and futures market like that. It changed liquidity and a lot of other prop firms on watch to if they're doing business above board, and it changed the volumes and how everything was being traded. So that's the main adjustment that I've made, is like I'll why did I stop a little bit? And then I'll delay how quickly I'll lock in profit?
Speaker 3: Okay, and uh, what are the biggest mistakes you see traders making today?
Speaker 4: It's the most boring lesson but most impactful. And uh, I think it was representative last night, like how I played at the table, like you know how many trades you're going to take for the week? Like, so my plan when we went in and played tray you vibe yesterday, Shotty was like listen, Sharlie talks a lot about defense.
Speaker 2: He showed the last night.
Speaker 4: It was like, hey, you gonna play Nope, going back.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member fdiic ernests What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash, go, backslash, eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash EYL, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in mass Chusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security to the room.
Speaker 4: Some will walk around, see you later. Not a dollar was dispersed on a table. Kudos to him, the intelligent investor. Right, But for me, if you have read a book call a Man for All Marcus by Edward Thorpe, he's the guy that broke Vegas and then broke investing. For me, like, if I played and once I win three hands, I'm usually done. I got to a max of five yesterday and I was done about tell himout. You got there, you.
Speaker 2: Know, but it got a better red red pandemic president. It better.
Speaker 4: No, but listen, six percent of the tables. So I'm going with probability. I had one hand, why counter I lost? Once I won my fifth hand, I was good. I see too many traders still taking too many trades. Like if you're at ten to fifteen trades in a week, you are headed down a one way.
Speaker 2: Road to him.
Speaker 4: You cannot overtrade your way into financial freedom. I've never seen it happen. And I know everyone wants to say, well, the quants are trading thousands of times per second. They're not even doing that anymore. That was in two thousand and eight, nineteen eleven twelve. They've adjusted their strategy so like knowing how many trades you can take and put probability in your favor.
Speaker 2: Is what is actually going to give you freedom.
Speaker 4: And I'll ask you this, if you've overtraded in this past year, have you made more money or less? Like we have to stop having conversations about semantics and well, this is my strategy.
Speaker 2: Are you doing better or less?
Speaker 4: Are you producing alpha or no? Like, if you're not, you'll make way more money taken in less trades.
Speaker 2: That's the number one.
Speaker 4: Out of everyone that I ever talked to that has done really well, they know within the range of maybe five or six trades how many they're gonna do per year, and they sick to it. And everyone that has done really poorly, they've all overtraded. It's nowhere around it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: Is there any NBA player that took like twenty nine threes in the game and it was like, should he scored seventy five points?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You have to know what's in your range.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homes Koti